Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Blondes go Wild ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Akira-chan: HEY EVRYONE!
Kakashi: Happy are we?
Akira-chan: Hell yeah! I'm going to see "Panic! At the Disco" November 21!
Sasuke: Why is that such a good thing?
Akira-chan: Duh, they're songs are awesome, and they're hot... -Drools-
Sasuke: So, how do you plan to do this stupid chapter?
Akira-chan: Well, I could start off where you totally got your ass kicked, but I'm a nice person.
Sasuke: That's dirty...
Akira-chan: It's not my fault you were a sissy.
Sasuke: You know what, I quit. Go find some other sucker to write stuff about. -Walks off-
Akira-chan: SASUKE!-Chases after Sasuke-
Kakashi: Well, that was certainly interesting, eh? Well, since it looks like my brats aren't coming back anytime soon, let's move on with the story.
Sakura: Kakashi-sensei? I missed Sasuke didn't I?
Kakashi: Glad to see you're still obsessed with Sasuke. That means the world has not ended yet.
Sakura: No, not exactly that... Well, maybe a little...
Sasuke: I hate you all.
Sakura: B-but Sasuke-kun! -Sulks in dark corner-
Akira-chan: We all love you too Sasuke.
Sasuke: No really, I hate you all. Go die in a hole.
Akira-chan: But, Sasuke... -Sulks in dark corner with Sakura-
Sasuke: Hmph.
Akira-chan: C'mon Sasuke, you know you can't resist my charm -googly eyes-
Sasuke: -rolls eyes- Whatever dobe. Akira doesn't own the characters or anything formal, but does own the rights to this imagined storyline, so no copy-cats.
Akira-chan: SASUKE!!!!! Oh, btw... I'm starting off with the fight scene people, my computers an ass.

-Last time on when Blonds go Wild!-
Sasuke and the Ninja met in a clash of kunai shortly after the failed attempt of Sasuke's first used jutsu, causing the Nin to run in the opposite direction. Sasuke looked down for a second to see Naru tied up tightly with a bored look on her face. Sighing mentally, he threw a kunai towards her direction, making her face light up in joy.
"I see a weak spot, lucky for me!"
Sasuke looked up quickly as the kunai sailed speedily towards him, intending definite harm. Using a nearby tree, Sasuke flipped under it, causing the kunai to attack the trunk above his head, looking in alarm when one of the kunai's exploded in his face from an exploding tag.
Watching as the ground neared him, Sasuke arranged himself quickly to land on his hands and feet, feeling the deft speed of the Nin pull a kunai towards his neck.
"Gimme the scroll unless you wish to die."
Sasuke smiled with his head lowered, feeling the "whoosh" of air as a kunai raced past him, detaching the Nin form his back. The real Naru smiled as she landed on the ground, smiling at her luck.
'Well, what do we have here?'
Naru stood up fully, revealing her... Change of clothes... Sasuke grunted silently, figuring if that's why she got tied up he should've just left her to sulk there. Smiling almost as if she were a Cheshire cat in the making. Sasuke raised his eyes to reveal yet again, his Sharingan. Picking up a fallen kunai, Sasuke threw it towards Naru, her contemplating eyes on him.
Leaping towards the Nin, Sasuke quickly surprised him by using his partially hidden kunai to stab him, knocking the air out of him, and sending an un-seeable small trickle of blood over his lip. Sakura watched Sasuke in surprise, never thinking he would do that.
"Sasuke-kun!"
"Don't just stand there Sakura!"
Sasuke broke from he Nin, watching in a silent rage as he flew in the opposite direction, towards the forest.
'Well this is unlucky. Coming alone turned out unfavorable for me.'
The Nin jumped back into the forest, the eyes of Team 7 on his back as he ran. Naru felt Sakura give her a questioning look, obviously unprepared for the change. Instead of the clothes she came in, she now sported a 2-piece bikini which tied behind the neck, and only showed a partial amount of her back, with a large over jacket to cover her sides. The rest included white shorts and her regular soubi (I think?). Sasuke stood up, facing his team.
"If the three of us get separated, don't trust anyone even if he looks like one of us. There's a possibility that an enemy will transform and approach."
"Yes..."
"So what should we do?"
"Let's decide on a password."
"Password?"
"If a different password is given, assume that he's an enemy no matter what he looks like, got it?"
"I'm only going to say this once, so listen carefully. First you will ask, "The ninja song Ninki?" The answer is the following; it is a good chance when a large number of enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts even in a quiet place. It is important for a Ninja to know the right time. The time where his enemy is tired, and has his guard down.
Sasuke stood, taking Naru and Sakura's attention off each other. "I'll take the scroll."
"Hey, wait Sasuke-Ouch!"
Naru felt her cheek, to come up with a small dribble of blood on her hand. It seemed she had been cut by something. Suddenly, an enormous amount of wind attacked the three, sending them into a defensive crouch to keep their footing. But no avail, for they flew in different directions.
Sasuke watched the three unknown Ninja converse, he himself hidden under a large brush. Uprooting himself from his hiding place, Sasuke turned around to face no other than Sakura.
"Sakura?"
"Sasuke-kun!"
"Stay back! Say the pass word first. The ninja song Ninki?"
"Okay. It is a good chance when a large number of enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts even in a quiet place. It is important for a Ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired, and has his guard down."
"Okay."
"Hey, everyone, are you okay?"
"Naruto, wait a minute. Say the password."
"Okay. I know."
Talking with a smooth accent of pride, Naru recited the pass word, word for word. Sakura let out a breath of air she didn't even know she held. Whereas Sasuke just smirked, and threw a kunai.
"What are you doing?!"
"This time. We have someone good enough to dodge my attack?"
"What are you talking about Sasuke-kun? Naru said the password correctly."
"That's why we have a problem."
"Huh?"
"Do you think that she could remember such a long password? If I asked, "What's the password?", what do you think the normal Naru would say?"
"Sorry, I forgot."
"And the movement he showed when he showed when he dodged my attack is different from Naru's. Show your real self, faker."
Sakura and Sasuke watched as "Naru" licked her lips, smiling in a rather evil type of way than usual. A huge explosion of smoke became what was thought to be their friend. Standing up out of the smoke left behind, they recognized the face of the snake-like person from earlier.
"Oh, I see... But if you knew she was going to forget it... Why didn't you use a shorter password?"
"I knew that you were eavesdropping on our conversation inside the ground. That's why I made a long password."
The grass Nin took his hat off, signaling the Sasuke and Sakura into a secret alarm. "I see... So you don't let your guard down. Looks like I can have more fun than expected."
Sakura watched with secret fear in her eyes, hidden beneath the resolution. 'He's too creepy... Also, where did Naru go?'

-????-
Dust cleared, giving way to Naru's prone body. Staring towards the sky, she felt aggravation attach it's self to her insides. That battle with the rain Nin should've been her reminder to watch out for that. Now she'd have to deal with the giant snake, and the fact that Kyuubi had been sleeping lately irked her even more.
"... I should've paid attention... Damn it..."
Rolling over to sit up, Naru rubbed her eyes, clearly not amused. It seemed that while she'd been blown this way, Sasuke and Sakura had been sent in some other directions than her.
"Crap! I got lost again..."
Hearing some heavy movements, Naru slowly brought her eyes upward to gaze upon a VERY large animal. Goose-bumps began to form, and her blood ran cold.
To be more precise, she was now face-to-face with his favorite pet, a gigantic snake. Ever since that time, she'd been maybe a little afraid of snakes...
She felt her eyes widen even more when it dived, automatically sending her on the defense. Completing a roll dive, she listened as it hissed in irritation, she gathered.
As quick as she could, she jumped, intending on making a run afterwards, but to no avail as the snake caught her with its tail.
She felt her eyes water as they snake stood still for a moment, then went for the kill. She felt the mouth of the snake envelope her, its sickening juices welcoming her arrival. She screamed as it swallowed, sending a small flock of birds off into the distance.
-------------------------------------Sasuke and Sakura------------
The Grass Nin pulled out a scroll, mirth clearly in his eyes as he watched the two contort their faces into one of shock. "You want our scroll of Earth, right? Since you three have the scroll of heaven."
Sasuke watched with a hint of darkness in his obsidian eyes, watching the Nin's movements carefully. Sakura felt her eyes almost bug out from his actions herself. The Nin put the scroll to his mouth, his long tongue coming out to circle it, and finally stuffed it into his mouth. The concurring events were Sasuke and Sakura staring on with shock and disdain.
"Now, let's begin... The fight over our scrolls-"
The Nin opened an eye to reveal a golden iris, stunning the two in their spot, and completely catching them off-guard.
"By putting our lives on the line."
Sasuke and Sakura gasped, their lungs humming in pain. Sakura watched as blood spattered across trees, sickening her with fright. She felt herself being torn to pieces, unable to confirm if it were her own by the fact that she herself was dying. Sasuke watched, his own blood coating the forest floor. Falling back in a terror filled position, Sake regained his balance quickly, breathing deeply.
'A Genjutsu?'
His stomach felt like it was being torn apart, leaving him with the final action of throwing up blood. 'No. It was just intent to kill! I can't believe it! After just seeing his eyes, I was imprinted with an image of death! Who is he?...'
He kneeled forward again, his eyes focused on the girl next to him. "S-Sakura?"
Sasuke looked closely, her trembling being semi-violent to that of a seizure. Her eyes were widened as if she were stuck in a vision of death, which continued to dance around gracefully in her mind. Locking his eyes on the silent Shinobi, he noticed his look of merriment had been replaced with that of a deadly concentration.
'This isn't good... We need to run! Otherwise... Only... Death awaits us!'
-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------
Naru shifted around in the snake, trying her best to keep from getting completely swallowed. Her movements though, seemed to be wasted for the snaked didn't feel like it wanted to spit her up now OR later. "GET ME OUT!!!!"
Stabbing at anything that she could see while being compacted in there, Naru felt herself slowly lose control of the inner demon, its laughter resonating through her head. Sighing wistfully, she felt a headache come on.
"Is there anything I can do now?..."
Reaching into her weapons bag, she felt around until she noticed the rice ball that she kept for lunch make its way elsewhere. Her eyes widened more if possible, watching as it became nothing more while becoming digested.
'Holy crap, I need to get out of here!'
Sliding down even more, the juices of the snake's innards began to push her down, towards the evident doom she would face if she threw in the towel.
"HELP! GET ME OUT, GET ME OUT!!!!!"
-----------------------------------------
Sasuke watched the Grass Nin with slightly calculating eyes, his body slightly trembling from aftershocks and the laughter that resonated in the air.
'He's going to kill us! Move! Move! Move!'
Slowly moving a shaky hand towards his weapons pouch, Sasuke stood wearily, holding a kunai that almost made the Nin raise a brow in response.
" What are you going to do with that?"
'I can't move...'
"Relax, I will end it in a flash-"
The smile the Nin gave off almost sent more images of death in the most painful ways. Sasuke soon felt himself struggle with the thought, physically and mentally. The Nin then began to move forward, coming closer to him and Sakura with every step he took.
"-You won't have time to suffer."
Soon, the Nin neared enough to be maybe 3 or 4 feet away, one too many paces close. Bringing up his own kunai, the Nin put on a face of what could be seen as pouty.
"I wanted to have a little more fun but... Now I'm disappointed."
Sasuke watched as the Nin Simply threw the kunai at a speed that could be avoided, if only he could move...
-----------------------------------------------------
Naru felt some of the acid seep into her open mouth, making her wish she'd REALLY paid attention then. The snake was beginning to try and digest her, the largest meal of the day so far. She felt it stop it's minutes some time ago, and she'd began to get sucked in further and further, until it came to a point if she'd do nothing it was game over.
"Damn it... How'd I get out last time..."
Feeling a rubber band that had been stretched to far snap in her head, she felt a surge building up in her chakra, leading her to a strangled smile.
"If you're not going to throw me up then I guess I'll make you!"
----------------------------------------------------
Sasuke sat on the root of a giant tree, his near-death experience still groveling at his senses. Sakura seemed ok, only showing a look split between worry, shock, and relief.
"Sasuke-kun..."
The grass Nin watched the spot, his emotions mixed with a filling desire. Had the boy not stabbed himself in the leg, he and the girl probably would not be here, he deduced. Or rather, he already knew.
"Hmm... Got rid of the fear with pain..." Chuckling to himself, he smiled at the time left ahead, his battle favor ever growing.
'This is no normal prey.'
------------------------------------------------------------
Naru swelled with thankfulness, as she remembered what is she needed to do. A turn out her memory wasn't all that stark when she tried. Or if she could actually remember what se was trying to forget to remember at the time (meh brain hurts).
"Kage Bunshin no justu!!!!"
Replicas of Naru began to appear, exploding everywhere until it was at a point where the snakes gargantuan mass could hold it any longer. Destroying the snake, tens to hundreds of Naru's floated to the ground, watching in satisfaction as the snake's head lie not to far from her. Then she remembered she was coated in snake slob and lost. Which evidently lead to her losing it.
"DAMN IT!!!!"
A flock of birds flew into the sky, her cries disturbing and rowdy. Smiling suddenly, she remembered why she'd decided to get last minute clothes as not to ruin the others.
"What was the password?"
-------------------------------------------------
Sasuke grabbed the kunai, that which saved his and Sakura's lives. He felt Sakura's stare on him as he pulled, forcing out a small trickle of blood that hurt more so than the looks prescribed. Sakura leaned forward, a definite worried look printed on her features.
"Sasuke-kun, are you okay?"
Quickly covering Sakura's mouth with his hand, he felt an eerie sense of danger creep into his senses, sending him into alarm again. It seemed someone had followed, or it was the Grass Nin trying to finish what he'd began.
'We need to run... He's going to find us soon. How? How should we run?!'
'Sasuke-kun looks so confused. I've never seen him like this.'
Sakura looked to her right, a rustling of leaves and branches alarming her. Her eyes widened considerably when a large snake appeared next to her, its presence not making it's self know to Sasuke. Wiggling, she managed to break free from his hand.
"Sasuke-kun! A snake!"
Both Genin managed to dodge, splitting in opposite directions, as the snake bit down on the log at the last second.
'I was so upset that I didn't even notice the presence of a snake...?'
Sasuke watched the snake seem to wind up a tree, ignoring the already landed Sakura. Winding up the tree, he felt the presence of the Grass Nin overwhelm him as the snake darted to "catch" him. Yelling out in fear and pain, Sasuke felt himself throw kunai and shurikens, the Sharingan plastered to his eyes.
"Don't get near me!"
The snake hissed in pain, rearing its head back, and finally falling to a tree nearby. Blood poured from its head, signifying it was safe as if now. Breathing deeply, Sasuke landed on a branch, watching as a crack began to appear, widening his eyes to disbelief. The Grass Nin began to creep out, his words having an icy tone beneath them.
"You can't let your guard down for even a second. Prey need to strain their minds all the time, and run around... In the presence of a predator."
Within the time it took to blink, the snake-man wound himself around the tree, his goal in eyes view. Sasuke and Sakura could only watch, almost eerily mesmerized. When out of the blue, kunai and shuriken were thrown into the path of the Nin, effectively stopping him and catching everyone's attention.
"Sorry, Sasuke."
Sasuke looked up, his fear releasing it's self by a small margin. It seemed that the blond Ninja's appearance set the "calm before the storm" in this situation. The look on her face was that of someone
"Naru!"
"I forgot the password."
"Good Naru, you look kind of cool!"
Everyone's eyes shifted from one to another, making the almost impossible to breathe in. The Nin watched the three converse, their idiotic talk making him want to finish this all even sooner. It was almost sad. Sasuke twitched slightly, abhorred by the fact that she'd intervened.
"Naruto. You must have come here to show off, but don't get involved! Run!-"
Sasuke turned to look towards the Nin, his body still contorted as he pleased. It was terrifying how strong he compared to them selves.
"-He's way above our level!"
"Looks like you defeated that big snake, Naru-chan."
Naru felt her eyes narrow, almost becoming fox-slitted lids. So he wanted to play best friends huh? She'd have to make sure the snake bastard got all of what he deserved, a good ass-whuppin' and a fake hiss of her own.
"Thanks for the compliments you hissing shit."
Sakura felt her eyes widen deeply in surprise, Naru's word more harsh than usual. And less subliminal. She never said REALLY unladyish words around her she presumed, but that sounded just as evil as the Grass Nin.
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! It looks like you were picking on the weak, eh? Now that I'm here, we'll just have to eliminate that problem huh?"
Sasuke's eyes faded to black, any trace of the Sharingan gone. He felt his stomach twist at the decision he made internally, but it was the only way they'd live and come out of this forest together and alive.
"Wait-"
Fishing around in his pocket Sasuke grabbed the scroll, making his teammates look on with anxiety. His brash thoughts led him to the predicament they were in. If the goal was to get each scroll, then the Grass Nin would be more after the scroll, which followed the train.
"I'll give you the scroll. Please, take this and leave us in peace."
Naru grumbled, obviously still angry about this part of the exams she recalled. It was just so infuriating to see Sasuke give up that time, and this wasn't any different. She almost felt bad for Sakura afterwards, with all her "Girly" emotions. Pft...
"So explain Sasuke, how it benefits us when you give the scroll away willingly?"
"You shut up!"
The Nin watched the bicker, his face only one of someone extremely amused. Who couldn't when Genin faced the truth of the Chuunin exams.
"I see. You're smart. The only hope a prey has from a predator... I s to hand over something else to eat to save itself."
"Take it."
Throwing the scroll, Team 7 watched in slow motion as the scroll became more distant to them. The Nin made no movement, the smile on his face proving enough. A blur appeared, then quickly reformed, coming out as Naru as she landed behind Sasuke.
"You..! Don't butt in! Do you understand the situation you're in?!"
Without any warning, Naru turned around and punched Sasuke, sending him back to flip on a tree, and Sakura into a mind blowing headache of trying to understand what was happening.
"Why you... Why did you do that?"
"I for the password, so I can't make sure of this but... You're a fake Sasuke, aren't you?"
"Naru what... What are you saying?"
"You idiot! I'm the real one!"
"Liar. The idiot and coward I see in front of me right now can't be the real Sasuke. I don't know how strong she is, but there is no guarantee he'll let us go if we hand over our scroll. You're the on who is scared, the one who doesn't understand the situation.
"Naru-chan. You're correct. I just... Have to kill all of you to take the scroll."
The three watched in a perplexed state as these last words were said, echoing the background story. They would die, and it would be more of a game of who is the better predator. Bringing blood down his forearm, the Nin quickly formed hand seals, Naru feeling her control to keep her power low breaking.
"Kuchiyose no jutsu!"
An eerie wind passed through the air, immobilizing Team 7 for a moment, until they looked to see an even larger snake than the ones earlier. This one was so extremely gigantic that it made the ones from earlier seem like small little garden snakes.
The snake moved forward, attacking Naru with such a great force, which sent wood splintering in the outwards. Naru covered her eyes, the fight for their lives now beginning to take place.

Akira-chan: Well, The concert was awesome and I hope some of you come back to read meh stories. I'm so sowwy everyone for the late update, it was just so hard to come back and type it all. And if there are any errors on here, please don't point it out. I jus want to please ya for being patient.