Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When Idiots Fall In Love ❯ Interlude 1 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: When Idiots Fall in Love

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

Stuff: Here’s a little treat until chapter 2 is up and running…enjoy!!

Interlude # 1

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!”

The loudest, girliest of screeches could be heard coming from training ground 14. Said screech was so loud and shrill that most of the glass in Konoha either cracked or shattered.

The villagers looked alarmed at the noise, all of the surrounding shinobi just sighed.

A screech that loud and girly could only come from one individual….

Naruto Uzumaki.

 

KibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKi baNaruKibaNaru

 

Asuma, Shikamaru, Chouji and Ino were in training ground 13 and therefore closest to the area in which the screech originated.

They all sighed.

Definitely Naruto.

For a moment, nobody said or did anything.

Chouji was the first to speak, “Do you guys think we should go see if he’s okay?”

“Too troublesome,” mumbled Shikamaru, “It’s probably just one of his fans making a grab for him again.”

Asuma nodded in agreement.

Ino giggled at that thought, her inner yaoi fan girl taking over.

Chouji looked confused, “Naruto has fans?”

Shikamaru sighed and nodded. Ino, seeing that Shikamaru was being lazy decided to elaborate.

“Well remember when you went with your dad on that mission to Spring country?,” Chouji nodded, “Well Naruto got invited to some party that was being held by one of Kakashi’s old friends.”

Instantly Chouji felt sorry for Naruto. It was a well known fact that, for some reason or another, all of Kakashi’s ‘old friends’ had some sort of weird, perverted interest in the blonde. The really bad part of that for Naruto was that nearly all of Kakashi’s friends were Anbu, Hunter-nin, or retired Anbu or Hunter-nin. So what would happen was that every once in a while some weirdo would pop out of a bush and grope Naruto and there really wasn’t much that could be done because they were all so highly skilled.

It was pretty freaky.

Naruto was some sort of pervert magnet.

Ino continued, smirking as Chouji was starting to understand, “Well he went to the party and everything was going well until he got a little drunk.”

Chouji felt even sorrier for the blonde. A liquored up Naruto would be easy prey to the perverted population of the village.

“Well,” Ino started with a leer, confirming to all the males present that she was indeed a yaoi fan girl, “No one is entirely sure as to what happened. All anyone knows for sure is that he woke up naked in the forest of death and with a fan club,” Ino actually pouted a little at that, she really wanted to go to the party, but her parents had roped her into helping at their shop, so she missed the whole thing.

“LET GO OF MY ASS YOU…,’ Naruto’s voice squeaked and a slap could be heard, “YOU PERVERTS!!!”

Everyone looked in the direction of the screams, which were now quite a bit closer than anyone of them were comfortable with.

Asume took a long drag on his cigarette, “Perhaps we should move….”

“AAAHHH!!! DAMMIT, THOSE WERE MY FAVORITE PANTS!!!!”

“somewhere”

“NO!!! LEAVE MY BOXERS ALONE!!!”

“quieter…”

A flash could be seen near Naruto’s general direction. It was accompanied by the smell of smoke.

“HOW DARE YOU BURN OFF MY BOXERS!!!! THOSE WERE A GIFT FROM IRUKA-SENSEI!!!! GGGGRRRR….RASENGEN!!!!!!!”

Loud agonized screams and explosions could be heard, then absolute and utter silence.

Suddenly a very naked Naruto ran past them at high speed, followed by what appeared to be a horde of off-duty Jounin and Anbu that were armed with cameras.

Team 10 was silent.

Asuma quickly finished his cigarette and lit another one; the sight of a naked Naruto was to much for the use of one cigarette.

Chouji just stood there blushing.

Ino squealed with delight. She saw Anko in that crowd and was fairly confident she would be able to get a picture from her.

Shikamaru had a healthy blush on his cheeks and muttered, “Troublesome.” He mentally filed away the image of a naked Naruto for ‘recreational’ activities later.

Team 10 just went their separate ways.

 

KibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaNaruKibaN aruKibaNaru