Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ When You Give Sasuke Prozac ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

When You Give Sasuke Prozac
One day, the group was waiting for Kakashi. He was later than usual.
Naruto: WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING SO LONG!!!!!
Sakura: I don't know, but I wish he'd hurry up.
They waited for almost an hour later. He still didn't show up.
Sasuke: I'm outta here.
Sakura: Sasuke, wait! What sensei gets here while you're gone?
Sasuke: Oh well, he can't do anything worse to me than what's already happened.
So Sasuke walks off.
Naruto: Sasuke seems more gloomy than usual.
Sakura: You're right. Oh, Sasuke.
Naruto: Let's think of ways to make him happier!
So they thought for about 20 minutes, but only thought of things that would make him angrier. After 30 minutes of thinking, Kakashi FINALLY got there.
Kakashi: HI! Sorry I'm late. Where's Sasuke?
Naruto: He left cuz you were taking too long.
Kakashi: Soooooo, why are you two still here?
Sakura: We've been thinking of way to make Sasuke happier!
Kakashi: Did you come up with anything?
Naruto and Sakura: No.
So, all 3 started thinking.
Kakashi: I've got it! Naruto, didn't you take Prozac for while?
Naruto: Yeah, so? Oh! We'll give some to Sasuke.
Sakura: Great idea. We'll put some in his ramen. He always eats lunch around this time.
Kakashi: And you know this because?
Sakura: No reason.
LATER
They went over to that ramen place you always see Naruto at.
Naruto: Hey Sasuke!
Sasuke: Oh God!
While Sakura and Naruto distracted Sasuke, Kakashi put the Prozac in Sasuke's ramen. Kakashi winked at them when he was done.
Sasuke: GO THE F*** AWAY!!!!!!!!!
3: OKAY
Kakashi: When you're finished, meet us at the bridge.
Sasuke: Whatever.
LATER
The 3 of them were at the bridge. Then they saw Sasuke coming up, HE WAS SMILING!
Sasuke: I don't know what happened, but I feel suddenly VERY happy. I haven't had ramen in a while, maybe it's like magic or something. From now on, I'm eating nothing but ramen just like Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kakashi, sakura, and Naruto looked at each other with a look that said: What have we done.
Naruto: Um Sasuke, we have something to tell you (take Prozac out of his pocket) we put Prozac in your ramen.
They closed their eyes and waited.
Sasuke: After this stuff wares off, I'm gonna kill you. But for afterward, give me that stuff.
Sasuke ran by Naruto grabbed the prozac out of his hands and ran off screaming: WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Naruto: What have we done?
Kakashi: We've created a monster of happiness.
I know, completely pointless AND stupid. BUT I just needed to write this.