Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ when you meet people on myspace ❯ the questions ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: i do not own Naruto

Naruto ran as fast as he could toward his house. "First thing I'm doing is deleting him," he said as he unlocked the front door, ran up the stairs, and turned on his computer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke arrived home and walked up the steps. He sat down on the porch rail and covered his red face with his hand. "Of all the people in school, why did it have to be him? I mean I almost..."

"Hello little brother," said Itachi as he walked towards his car. Sasuke just stared at him and jump down the rail.

"Where are you going?"

"Father needs help downtown, why?"

"Nothing...." Sasuke looked up at the house and sighed. Itachi could tell there was something wrong. He looked flushed and well...he was talking to him, so there something must be up with him.
"Do you want to come with me? I'm sure father could use the help," said Itachi. Sasuke looked back and began walking to the car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

"Come on!!! all I have to do is press one button...one tiny little button...ARG I CAN'T DO IT!!!!" exclaimed Naruto bashing his head on his desk.

Naruto looked at the screen and sigh. It shouldn't be this hard and painful; it should be easy and fast, like taking off a band-aid. That's all Sasuke was to him, a band-aid that he needed to rip off, but what kind of wound was he protecting in the first place? Was it even cured yet? Maybe that's was why it was so hard for him, so painful.

"Man i really wish i knew..." Naruto walked down the stairs and made himself something to eat although it was really just to occupy his time. He stared at the bowl of ramen and picked at it, not really hungry or even full, just empty. (SO YOU KNOW THERE'S A PROBLEM!!! lol) His mind wandered to Sasuke and what happened earlier that day.

"His face was so close...i almost wanted to...kiss him....Naaa WHAT AM I SAYING!?!?! ME WANTING TO KISS....? hahahahaha I MUST BE DREAMING! or maybe i'm under emotional stresss yeah that must be it!!!" Naruto began laughing outloud and gobbled up his ramen suddently feeling his hunger hit him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

"So can i as you a question?" asked Sasuke suddently, as he still looked out the window.The car ride was horribly quiet and Sasuke's sudden question had made Itachi jump, not a good thing when one is driving.

"Yes?"

"How did you know you were gay?" Itachi almost crashed into a tree, when he heard the question.Slowly stopping at a curb he parked and turned all his attention to his little brother, who was slightly pink.

"Well...um this is an akward question Sasuke...Is there a specific reason why you're asking me?"

"I just want to know..." he answered a bit rudely, but still nice enough for Itachi to notice...he was really serious about this.

"I found out...when i was about your age.I began to notice i never took an interest in any of the girls that had an interest in me. I only noticed the men...after a while i just sorta came out"

"And how did you know that you loved Mr.Hatake?" he asked now looking completly at Itachi. Itachi just nodded his head and turned the car back on.

"I can't answer that...just like i can't answer why the world was created or why we live. Loving someone is something no one can explain" he got off the curb and began driving again. After a few minutes of silence he saw Sasuke nod and mumble something along the lines 'i see', turning his attention back on the road.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------

Naruto came back up to his room and crashed onto the bed staring at the celling.The computer was still on, it hadn't change from the page it was on to tell him it was just a long horrible nightmare.He knew what he had to do...but even typing made him sweaty and nervous.Had it really become so bad that he couldn't even write to the guy now? Naruto brought up all his courage and walked towards the computer, sat down, and began to write.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------------------