Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Where It Begins ❯ How it Starts ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Where It Begins
 
 
Naruto dashed through the door and almost knocked someone out cold as it slammed against the wall. “Is she alright, when did you bring her in here, how long is she approximately going to be in labor?” “Ummm....sir.....” one of the doctors said before getting cut off. “Ummm is not an answer!!!! Is she okay?!?” his sunlit hair seamed to almost catch fire as he face lit up like Christmas lights.
 
“GOD DAMIT STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND LET THEM DO WHAT THEY GOT TO DO TO GET THIS GOD FORSAKIN KID OUT! OOOOOOO GOD!!!! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! DAMIT NARUTO, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STICK IT UP THERE!!!!!!!!!!!DAMIT!!!!!!” Sakura hollered.
 
 
☺☻♥âT 82;¦â™£â™ •â—˜&# 226;—‹â˜ºâ˜»â™¥&# 226;™¦â™£â™ •â— ˜â—‹â˜ºâ˜»â™ ¥â™¦â™£â™ •â ;—˜â—‹â˜ºâ˜»â ;™¥â™£â™ •â— 32;○☺☻â™ 66;â™ •â—˜â—‹â& #732;ºâ˜»â™¥â™¦â&# 8482;£â™ •â—˜â—‹ ;
 
 
5 hours later
 
 
WAAAAAAA!!!WAAAA!!!WAAAA!!!! Was all that could be heard in the room from the crying newborn. Naruto sat on the ground worn out, and felt like he just went through labor instead of his wife. “Naruto...Naruto? Naruto, are you alright? He he, you look like your going to have a stroke.” Sakura said in such a playful tone, it almost seemed like he did have the baby instead of her. Her face was lit with so much excitement, that it seemed too radiated off her to everyone in the room. The doctors couldn't help but pull down their masks and smile and laugh. She peered over to Naruto again and immediately her right eye started twitching. Naruto, her husband, Hokage, and now, a father, sat on the ground giving her the death stare that somehow seemed to say `thanks for permanently destroying my hand!' “Ha ha, anytime dear.” She retorted back so everyone one could hear, and they laughed, and even a small smile spread across his face.
 
 
16 years later
 
 
My dream:
 
It was happening again, it was the same dream I had been dreaming for the last couple of years. Whoever said `You can only have a dream two times' was very wrong, in her cause that is. But I guess the dream was changing, but hell, it gets annoying, am I right ladies?!?!? And I'dreally like to have a normal dream like other young female ninjas in Konoha. I mean, GEEZZ is it so much to ask for?? Well anyways, it always, no matter what, starts out the same, odd, bone chilling way. It'sdark and cold, and the ground is freezing and hard and feels like cement. But, I never really see the floor because it keeps disappearingout of thin air. So I'm sitting there, right, and all of a sudden, I'm falling, and this falling isn't like big fluffy clouds at the bottom waiting to grab u and cuddle wuddle all night long. This type of falling scares you, no matter if you're the biggest, badest, buffest person in the world and can eat 85 hamburgers in 5 minutes. Even though I've had this dream for years, I still get frightened at what'sat the end. I hit the bottom, and pain rushes trough my veins, and it feels so real, I cry. Because the bottom is just like where I first started out, its cold, dark, and nowI'm paralyzedin my legs. But I keep falling, over and over again. It's like somebody is watching meon a casket, and keep rewinding it back, over and over again. The pain gets worse and worse, it's so unbearable, I try to scream, but the wind has been knocked out of me. So I'm falling, waiting for that cold, hard floor with my mouth open and nothing coming out. But this time, I don't feel the ground, I feel someone holding me, I try to look up, but there is a bright light behind there face. I could tell it was a guy and about my age, but than I wake up...freaky right?
 
That Morning......
 
6:58 am
 
“Ghuhuhuhuh-chooooo......Ghuhuhuhuhuuuu-chooooo.......GHUHU HUHUHU-chooooooo.................................................”
 
“BOOM! SHAKALAKA BOOM BOOM! SHAKALAKA BOOM!!!!”
 
“GOD DAMIT!! WHAT THE FUCK!! IT'S SATURDAY!!!! WHO FRICKIN TURNED ON THAT ALARM?!?!?!?” Hitomi screamed like the exorcist with all her long coco brown hair sticking out every which way. She was guessing her adopted brother, Nagasaki. Slowly the bedroom door handle started to move. Hitomis head turned to the side like a gear slowly moving. The Door opened, and there he stood in his green vest and shirikan belt and everything, with a smirk that stretched from one ear to the next. Her brows furrowed, her nose wrinkled, and jaw dropped down so far, she was personally now imitating the exorcist so scare him away. She shrieked with anger so loud, she could hear it echo off the mansions walls. He ran for his life because he new she was a higher rank than him, and could probably whoop his dirty ass in her sleep. Nagasaki was not born with the talents to be a ninja, but still practiced to impress father.
 
“DAMN YOU TO HELL YOU ASSHOLE!!!! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME IN MY ROOM AND TOUCH MYSTUFF!!!!” she yelled at the top of her lungs. Hitomi thought she couldn't get any madder but as soon as she ran by the front window downstairs, she froze, backed up, and gasped. “FUCK YOU TO HELL BOY!!!!! GHAAAA!!!!!” Outside hung up on the post was her black lace panties, and one of her black silk bras. Anger consumed her, than it turned to rage, then, she snapped. She disappeared in a cloud of smoke. Hitomi spotted him being a goody-goody and was in the kitchen with mom, so as soon as she turned around, she came up behind Nagasaki and took her arm and pulled it against his throat, and held it there until he was squirming for air. Sakura turned around to her daughter in a pink cami and knee-length shorts at 7:05 in the morning. She was shocked, not because Hitomi was strangling her brother already, but that she was even up at all!
 
“Oh, hello dear, nice to see you up this morning. So...what did he do now?” Sakura asked while chopping vegetables.
“Well, mom, why don't you just go look out the front window and see for yourself.” Hitomi said with an attitude as she started to struggle to keep Nagasaki still. Sakura just looked up, shook her head, and went back to cooking. “Let him go Hitomi, now.” She released and he flew forward and plopped on the floor. “Sissy!” she screamed. “Bitch!” he bellowed back. “Pussy!!!” her voice cracked, but it made him back off.
“Alright you two, alright!! Hitomi, go get dressed, Nagasaki, go take whatever you did down and go to school!” mom ordered. Like brainwashed pups, they did as they were told. As soon as Hitomi got to her room she wondered.
Is Nagasaki doing that bad in school he has to go on Saturdays? I wonder why he is acting like this; his class isn't that hard, you really don't have to have talent to pass. O, I remember, Naga is lazy, ha-ha, poor baby. I love teasing him!!! It's my passion.
She chuckled at herself on how she acted sometimes.
“Knock, knock, you want your panties back now miss bossy?” Nagasaki smirked. She ran to the door and pulled it open. “Thanks Michael Jackson!!!! I think you need another nose job!!” Tomi retorted and slammed the door in his face. She heard a thump and laughed out loud, these kinds of things kept her entertained during the years. She held up the under garments and inspected them, shrugged and said “what the heck, there already out, so why not use them, they're famous.”
Hitomi had a pep I her step now as she walked over to the radio and turned it on.
“GOOOOOOOOOOOD-morning Konoha! This is yours truly, Manazaki Hun ready to wake and shake you outta bed! Especially you Miss. Hitomi Uzumaki, and take those undergarments down off the post, that's a special request from the Hokage, your father. Ha Ha Ha Ha, looks like someone's going to have to work today!!........”
“Not if I can help it! Today is my total dodge people, eat and be lazy day. Going to an office is a big, fat, to-don't,” Hitomi smirked, “ and that's how it's always going to be.”