Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who Is She? ❯ Who Is She? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Is She?

Anime: Naruto/InuYasha
Pairing: Kakashi/Kagome
Summary: Kakashi has been on a long mission. At home, he knows someone is waiting for him, and the rest of team Seven try to find out who it is. Finally, when they return to the Village Hidden In the Leaf, they find out who it is. At it’s the person they least expect…

~*~*~

It had been a tiring day. The team had worked on a mission at a huge farm, mucking out stables and working about, helping the farmers and tending crops. Now, on their way home, they were playing a game. A game Naruto had though up when he saw his sensei looking at a small letter. The ‘Guess Who Kakashi is Looking Forward To Seeing’ game.

“Kakashi-sensei, is it a girl?” Naruto asked, a sly look on his face. Sakura glared at him, then bashed him on the head. Hard.

“Hey! What was that for, Sakura!”

“Of course it’s a girl! How seriously romantic, Kakashi-sensei! Is she pretty?”

“It depends on how you look at her,” Kakashi replied evenly. Sakura seemed to become rather confused, and began to think of new questions.

“Is she funny?”

“Sometimes.”

“Is she nice?”

“Mostly.”

“Is she a Ninja?”

“Yes.”

“Oh! What level Ninja, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked earnestly. Maybe this woman could teach him something! Never underestimate women.. He snuck a look at Sakura. Yes, never underestimate them. It hurt.

“Oh, she is a Jounin, just like me,” This was accompanied my a hidden smile from Kakashi, making Naruto and Sakura exchange glances. A Jounin? Shaking their heads, they returned their gaze to their sensei.

“How old is she?” Sasuke asked emotionlessly, walking behind the group with his hands in his pockets.

“One hundred,” The three student’s seemed to stop still, one foot hovering as they stared at Kakashi.

“You are not-”

“You mus-”

“That’s just not-”

“I’m joking. She’s twenty-five.” All three students relaxed. Naruto ran up to stand beside Kakashi, staring at him from below.

“Is she strong?”

“As strong as me.” Naruto blinked. She was strong. For a girl. Sakura sighed softly.

“Do you love her, Kakashi-sensei?”

“Maybe. Possibly. Probably. Could be. Might be. Understandably..”

“That last one doesn’t work.”

“Thanks, Sasuke.” Sakura and Naruto sweat dropped.

“Will you describe her?” Kakashi shook her head, and Sakura sulked. Kakashi smiled at her.

“Ask me yes or no questions, and I might answer!” The students brightened instantly.

“Does she have long hair?” Sakura asked.

“Yes.”

“Is is blonde?” Naruto asked.

“No.” Sakura smiled dreamily, glancing at Sasuke.

“Does she have dark hair?” Sasuke rolled his eyes.

“Yes!” Kakashi told her. Naruto sighed. Women with bright hair were hotter. She stared at Sakura’s hair for a moment, then sighed. Stupid Sasuke…

“Kakashi-sensei,” Naruto asked. “Is she tall?”

“To me? No. To you? Yes.” The teacher and his students were coming up to the village gates now, and the students wanted to be able to guess who it was before they got there.

“Is is Namari-chan?”

“No.”

“Is is Nasuka-chan?”

“No.”

“Kakashi-sens ei, could it be Takumi-san?” Kakashi shook her head.

“Nope.”

“How about Sudura-san?”

“No, Sakura. No.”

Sasuke looked up, and stared at Kakashi’s back. There seemed to be only one woman who was like he described, and it made him roll his eyes.

“Is is Kikyou-sama?”

“No!” Kakashi shouted back at him. Sasuke looked on, slightly surprised.

“Kakashi-sensei, will you tell us?”

“No, but I think she’s coming anyway. Watch out!” Kakashi grinned wickedly, though they could only tell by looking at the eye that wasn‘t covered by his mask. Sasuke looked up, surprised by the sudden amount of power her sensed.

“Kaka-kun!” Was all the three students heard before Kakashi caught someone in his arms.

“Hello, dear.”

“How are you? You were gone so long, I missed you!” Kakashi patted her head.

“I’m fine. Here, meet the kids-”

“We’re not kids!” All three said at the same time.

“Oh, I know them. Uzumaki Naruto, the hyperactive child no one used to like. Uchiha Sasuke, the wonderful Ninja who Naruto desperately hates, and wants to beat, and Haruno Sakura, the girl who ‘loves’ Sasuke, but has a huge forehead.”

“I do not have a huge forehead!” Sakura cried. Sasuke looked at the woman, and recognition sparked in his eye. He nodded. She was exactly right for Kakashi-sensei. Naruto stared at her. No one… used to like…?

“I believe you all know Higurashi Kagome,” Kakashi said, wrapping his arm around the woman’s waist. “Kagome, meet Team Seven!” The woman smiled, and waved.

“It’s lovely to finally meet you all! Kakashi’s told me so much in his letters!” The game, the three realised, did tell them a lot about Kagome. She seemed nice, and kind, and anyone could tell she was strong. She was also a head shorter than Kakashi, but still taller than the trio before her. Plus, she seemed to be very funny. You could see it in her eyes.

“So, does anyone want some Ramen?” She asked, giving Kakashi a sly wink. Before anyone could reply, both of the adults were gone, leaving Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke alone, and rather confused.


~*~*~

Maaan, was this pointless or WHAT? XD I was just realising how much I loved crossovers. Totally awesome and cool and hot and BWAH! KagomexKakashi… What an awesome pairing!

Words:
893

Thanks for reading!
-Rach