Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Who knew... ❯ 16. THE MARK ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

16. THE MARK
 
`Aspirin. I need aspirin. A lot of aspirin.' Was Asuka's first thought as she sat on the bed, rubbing her sleepy eyes. How long did she sleep? She looked at her watch. 5 hours. Great. She didn't feel like facing the mirror, she would have found her grown up features “graced” by dark marks under her eyes. No need to, thank you. Her head hurt, as it hurt every time she lacked sleep.
 
Shower or bath?
Bath.
She needed a bath, a long, warm, perfumed bath.
 
She tied her hair up into a chignon, and headed to the bathroom, clean clothes in her arms.
She opened the water, closed the tub, and began to undress.
She stepped into the warm water, and began to think..
 
* * *
 
The air in the privèe smelled strongly of incense, and the walls were covered with heavy, red velvet palls. There were four small, rounded tables, covered with red fabrics, and lilies vases were on top of them. In the eastern corner, a billiard table was surrounded by five finely dressed men of all ages, and two women with long evening dresses were smoking sitting on a sofa, red as the rest of the room. Everything and everyone in the large room expressed wealth and richness, and Asuka couldn't but notice the expensive jewels Osagawa was wearing.
Did really owing a club produce such an high income?
 
“There you go” Osagawa said, offering Asuka an armchair beside one of the rounded tables.
Itachi sat beside her, holding her hand. The girl fought back a gasp; she didn't expect Itachi to be so…warm. `Ok girl, you are just pretending. Pre-ten-ding.' But the night before...in the lake...
 
“Asuka? Love, do you want some?” Itachi called her, bringing her back to reality.
He handed her some champagne, already sipping his.
Asuka smiled lightly in thanks, and observed Itachi.
 
He looked so at ease.
He was awesome.
Every now and then, while talking to Osagawa, he would move raven hair away from his eyes, with such a graced gesture that made Asuka's heart jump wildly every time. Why did he have to be this beautiful?
 
Except for staring at the young Uchiha, Asuka was doing nothing, which was extremely boring. Shisui and Ren were playing cards, probably poker, and were laughing with some of the men.
 
She touched Itachi's shoulder lightly to get his attention. He quickly turned, and said smiling, “Yeah, love?” Asuka tried not to blush. Did he really have to call her like that?
“I am going to take a look around, if you don't mind” Itachi nodded, and went back to his random conversation with Osagawa, who was staring at Asuka, eyes fixed on her while she stood up and walked to reach her cousin.
 
Itachi cleared his voice, and Osagawa, realizing what he was doing, looked back at Itachi, rather ashamed.
 
He hated the way this kid was able to manipulate him.
 
Asuka, in the meanwhile, had gotten tired of looking at the two boys playing. She refused to sit with the two women, who were staring at her and chatting, rather impolitely. She needed action, she decided.
 
She headed to the billiard table, and she grabbed a cue.
“May I join you, gentlemen?” she asked.
Five pair of eyes looked into hers.
“Billiard is a man business, miss” a fat, old man said. She looked at him disgusted; and killing and fighting? Was this also `man business'? she wished she could show him a few moves, but she doubted Itachi and the others would approve.
 
A young man who didn't look older than Kakashi came closer, and said “Excuse him, he's rather chauvinist. But as you can see, we are just five, and my team needs a member. Would you join us, miss…?” “Asuka. Yoshizumi Asuka.” She said nodding. The young man smiled. He was pretty handsome, short, dark hair and green eyes.
“I am Osagawa, Ryuusuke. Now it's my turn, and then it's yours, Asuka.” He said, leaning on the table and aiming to an orange ball. Hole. `Osagawa?! How many Osagawa are there?! He's probably the son of the one we are chasing' she thought. Then, she was focused back on the game.
 
“Excuse me, sir.” Asuka said to the old man. “I would like to make a bet with you.”
The man laughed. “What kind of bet, miss?”
Asuka smiled, and pointed to a red ball in the far corner of the table. She saw Ryuusuke smirking.
“I bet that I can hole that red ball out. In that corner.” And she pointed to the corner on the opposite side of the billiard table.
The man was laughing hysterically. “Oh, that's just too funny, miss! And what do you want to bet?”
She smiled. “Mhh…20000 ryo.” She said.
The man stopped laughing. “It's a lot, are you this self confident?”
“Take or leave” Asuka said.
The man nodded. “Fine.”
 
Asuka smirked. She had made sure to pick one of the hardest ones. Oh, she hated chauvinists. And her ojiisan was very fond of billiard. That fat man was going to pay for his comment, he really was.
The girl moved the billiard cue, and hit the white ball. It rolled, and hit the wooden border of the table, missing the red ball. She stood up, and looked at the old man, who was already talking about how he knew that women were no good at billiard. She smirked. The white ball, still rolling, hit the other border. And then the red ball. Hole.
 
“Yeah! Asuka, that was great!” Ryuusuke exclaimed, making all her three friends turn to the billiard table. Ren came closer to watch, rather amused.
“Seems like you owe me 20000 ryo, sir” she said. Itachi came to her. “What happened, love?”
“I'll tell you what happened” Ryuusuke told him “She just kicked that old man's butt. And she won 20000 ryo!”
Itachi smirked, and circled Asuka's waist with an arm. “For real?” he asked, and Asuka nodded, satisfied. He kissed her forehead, then looked at the old man, who was still pretty shocked. “There's no need for you to honour this bet, sir. Let's pretend it was just a game”. Asuka knew Itachi; and Itachi had just used his `I-admit-no-reply' tone. The old man seemed to understand as well, and relaxed a bit. Asuka, on the other hand, was disappointed.
“Hun, we are leaving.” Said Itachi, arm still around her. The girl nodded.
“I beg your pardon, miss, for my previous unpleasant outcome.” The old man said.
Asuka nodded. “Just don't underestimate people just for their…appearance” Asuka said. “As you've seen, that might cost you a lot”.
And they turned to leave.
 
* * *
Back to the building where their rooms were, Asuka lingered on the garden, tired but not willing to sleep.
She had already changed, and threw the shoes in the furthest corner of the room.
She was sitting in the `terrace' outside her room. She liked the place, a typical Japanese building, with rice paper doors, and wood everywhere.
Her back against the wall, she was filling her lungs with the scent of the night, trying to forget the suffocating incense of the privèe.
 
A cool breeze began to blow, and she shivered. Her mind flew back to the night before, to the cold water of the lake, and Itachi's warm touch. She closed her eyes, and tried to go back to that moment, in the middle of the water, when she felt that being closer to him was the only thing that mattered.
She brought a hand to her lips. Kiss him…kiss him. She wanted to kiss him. God only knows how much she really wanted to.
 
Asuka shook her head, and stood up.
She tensed, and turned around quickly.
But Itachi had already pinned her against the wall.
 
“What the hell is wrong with you?!?” she said angrily. “Did you go nuts?!”
Keeping her blocked against the wall, Itachi put his right hand on her mouth.
 
“Never” he said, slowly, coldly “Never do that again” he said, his voice shaking with anger.
He buried his face in the girl's neck, inhaling her scent.
The Uchiha released the hand covering Asuka's mouth, and began caressing her hair, almost sweetly.
“Itachi…what? What am I never to do again?” Asuka asked softly, basking in the other's warmness.
 
Itachi was busy pressing his lips against her neck, making Asuka jump in surprise. The girl closed her eyes. Itachi…it was Itachi touching her like that.
Light kisses on her jaw, and all over the neck, made the girl shiver. His lips were soft, and Asuka felt the urge to taste them. She tried to move, but another kiss, wet, this time, made her stop and moan.
She felt Itachi's lips turning into a smirk.
Trying to take back control on her body, she spoke again, voice unsure between shivers and half moans. “Itachi…what…what don't you…want me to…do…”
Itachi interrupted the kissing. He moved his head, his forehead was now touching hers, eyes staring into eyes.
 
“Never dance with someone else like that again, Asuka. Never touch someone else like that again. Never be so close to someone else again.” His husky voice was driving her crazy.
“And…why?” she managed to ask.
The boy smirked, and placed a quick kiss at the corner of her lips. Asuka's heart skipped a beat.
Then she felt pain. Itachi had bitten her neck!
 
“Because you are mine, and no one else's” he said, before disappearing as fast as he had appeared.
 
* * *
Asuka went out of the water, and grabbed a towel. She stopped in front of the mirror, and could help but get lost in what she saw. What would she say, if her father asked about that? Or, worst, if Kakashi asked her about that? Oh god. As if her situation wasn't already messy enough.
Every time she thought about Itachi's lips, so close to hers, and all the kisses, the need she had felt to pin him down and do things she never thought she knew…every time she thought about that, the urge of literally having him grew bigger.
But, still…what kind of excuse could she make up?
Her mind was empty. “Think, Asuka, think…” she muttered to herself.
 
She put a hand on her neck, and touched lightly with her fingertips the red mark Itachi had left.
 
Did that mean that she was his?
 
 
 
 
 
---
yeee!!! Another chapter! I know it's short, I mean, shorter than usual, but…I don't know, I felt like ending it there.
Oh my god, she got bitten by Itachi.
AWESOME!!!!
Again, read, review…the usual stuffs.
 
2SEXY4U ^_^ glad you survived your own self ^_^