Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wipe It Away ❯ Operation On ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Shout out to Fireheart125 and Drizzt_Fan. Thank you!
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
 
 
Chapter 4. Operation On
 
---
 
Naruto brought the dumbbell up then relaxed her arm, bringing the dumbbell down. She stared into space; unaware that she has already did more sets than necessary.
 
“Hime.”
 
“Himeeee.”
 
“Naruto-channnnnn.” A hand waved in front of her.
 
A large warm hand stroke her face but it was swatted away by another large hand.
 
Naruto looked up to find nine pairs of eyes staring back at her. One member was missing. “Hey, guys what's up?”
 
“You okay?” A beautiful guy with long black hair in a low pony tail asked.
 
“Yeah, I'm fine.”
 
“Hmph, fucking fine my ass.” A guy with silver hair said.
 
“Have our little Hime finally found a boyfriend, hn? Is he explosive?”
 
“Deidara!” Naruto cutely pouted. “Just a lot of things have been happening this year.” Naruto looked down and covered her face, feeling her face heat up.
 
“What happened? Has my otouto been bothering you again?”
 
“…No.”
 
“Who is it? Who is it? Tobi is a good boy! Tobi will avenge Naru-chan! Tobi will-gauge his/her eyes out then peel his/her skin out then cut his/her-”
 
“No Tobi! It's okay. I'll get over it.” Naruto interrupted the man with an orange lollipop-like mask before he could paint another gruesome picture in her mind. What he said last time still disturbed her greatly. An image of six feet tall plus men ganging up on the bullies floated across Naruto's mind. The results would be bloody. “Come on guys, we should to go to our next lesson before the shoot starts.”
 
“You know we are always here to help.”
 
Naruto looked up to nine beautiful men. Her shoulders suddenly felt a tiny iota lighter. “Thank you but this is something I will overcome myself.” Naruto put on her trademark grin and walked out of the weight room.
 
Once outside the door, an arm shot out in front of her connecting to the wall.
 
“There you are Konan-chan!” Naruto large ceruleans eyes looked up to a more mature set of blue eyes.
 
The pretty blue hair woman lowered her head to Naruto's ears. “I read the news today. `Namikaze heir still lives.' They've found out. There is a spy Naru-chan. What will you do? ” The hand lowered from the wall and cold fingers caressed Naruto's cheek.
 
Naruto stood frozen watching the retreating back of Konan. One of her deepest fear remerging and gripped her heart, Naruto knew this day would come. She just wished it would have waited until at least after her high school graduation date.
 
--
 
Kisame shook his head sadly. “Poor Naruto…so much responsibility on such small a body.”
 
“That is the path to Hokage,” remarked Sasori.
 
“Come.” Itachi walked out his silky black strands trailing him.
 
“I hope we are dancing salsa today!” Tobi jumped up excitedly following the group out hoping the comment would alleviate the tension and worry for their “sister/daughter/potential mate.”
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><>
 
It was 5:45pm; fifteen minutes before the emergency meeting commencement.
 
People were streaming into the auditorium. Sasuke watched as a small boy wearing goggles hooked up a laptop to the projectile. Suddenly, music by Cascada flowed through the room.
 
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me…
 
Sasuke's eyes widened as a slideshow with pictures of laughing Naruto, sleeping Naruto, smiling Naruto, and other pictures of Naruto in various poses flashed the screen. There are even pictures of the famed Kyuubi from Akatsuki! They look so eerily similar…minus the boobs, shorten the hair, add some whisker marks and voila! You have Naruto, but this was nothing that Sasuke didn't know already.
 
I still feel your touch in my dreams…
 
“Neji, what is the meaning of this?” Sasuke was confused and angry - something that seldom happens. Isn't this an invasion of privacy? Is this even legal?
 
“Loosen up, Uchiha. As you can see this club is devoted to Naruto Uzumaki. Just like how the Heartthrob Club is devoted you, me, and Kiba. Outside of the Konoha high division with the exception of the freshmen, Uzumaki is actually quite popular. As for why Kyuubi is there, someone suggested that they could pass for twins; the suggestion and demand was so popular we decided to put her pictures up. Since then, the club's membership has been dramatically increasing.”
 
“Does Naruto know of this?”
 
“No, Uzumaki is unaware of this.”
 
“When was the club created?” Sasuke demanded. How could he not know of something this imperative!
 
“It is still fairly new, begun only two years ago. I joined during early junior year. Konohamaru is the founder and president of the club. He is a freshman this year.” Neji pointed to the boy wearing goggles. Neji looked at his watch. “I'll be back.”
 
“Hello, brothers and sisters, welcome to Secret Club meeting also known as the Nine-Tail Fox Club!” Konohamaru waited until everybody quieted down before continuing, “Today, we have acquired some important information that threatens the integrity of our club and our worship!” Konohamaru paused letting the information sink in. Naruto-nii chan is in dire danger and the culprit is the Heartthrob Club!”
 
Gasps and whispers erupted throughout the auditorium.
 
“Neji.”
 
Neji nodded to the shorter boy and walk up to the microphone. “It is presently unknown what tricks they have up their sleeve. We have several plans to counteract and protect Uzumaki.”
 
For the next forty five minutes Neji gave directions and organized groups of watchers, attackers, and guards.
 
Sasuke snorted. How can these midgets protect anyone? Well as long as they won't get in his way.
 
“Keep up the look out Hinata onee-chan,” commended Konohamaru.
 
“Hai!” The pale heiress to Hyuuga Tea Co. firmly answered.
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow and turn towards Neji. “Is she not part of the cheerleader team? Which means part of that club?”
 
“She is our spy.” Neji said almost sounding proud. “Come, it is time to go.”
 
“Neji.”
 
“hm?”
 
“Send me those pictures."
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><>
(- -) (- -)
(> )> (> )>
 
One week later on Thursday.
 
Naruto closed her locker surprised to find Hinata standing there twiddling her fingers.
 
“Hi, Hinata-chan!” Though they never conversed much, from what Naruto has observed, Hyuuga Hinata is a kindhearted person despite being kind of weird and sickly.
 
“Na-Na-Naruto-kun.” Hinata peek at Naruto and quickly stared at the cement again.
 
“Hinata-chan? Are you alright?” Naruto move closer peering at her face. She seems to be turning red! Perhaps she's having a fever?!
 
Naruto-kun was so close to her! Weeeeeeeeeee.
 
“D-don't g-go!” Hinata was now staring at the floor, bangs covering her eyes. Both fists were clutching the sides of her sweater. She then glanced nervously to the right then back staring at the floor.
 
Naruto looked at the place she just glanced at. Nothing out of order just the usual; students slamming their lockers and then clawing their way out of the school gates and into their awaiting limos, BMWs, or whatever new model was out.
 
“I-I mean c-can you help me get something from the Ebisu-sensei class?” Hinata hastily add in. Her eyes widened, Naruto was touching her forehead! Wheeze wheeze wheeze.
 
“Sure!” Naruto replied without hesitation. “But you seem pretty warm. You sure you don't need to see- Hinata-chan?!”
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><>
 
“Why is Hinata taking so long? It's already half an hour since the bell rung!” Ino impatiently tap her foot. “More importantly why isn't Naruto out yet?!”
 
“Maybe she went to the restroom,” suggested Sakura leaning against her silver BMW 5 series sedan. Inner Sakura: Where the f*** is Narutard! Argh! I can't wait much longer! Sasuke's life is in the line! He will be saved by me! Okay maybe a little bit of help from others. Revenge is sweeeeeeeeet. Mahwahahaha. Ah…Sasuke will be so please with me. He will be so happy! Then I will strike up a conversation since Sasuke-kuuun is so shy. Tehe. And then he wil- Tehehehe-
 
“Everyone!” Ino nod her chin towards the school west entrance opening to reveal their target. Everyone got in their car except for fify-five of them who hid themselves deeper into the bushes.
 
Beep. “001. Target moving south.”
 
Beep. “013. Target turned left. Heading towards the Century Totem.”
 
Beep. “027. Target arrived at southwest compound.”
 
Beep. “045. Target entering Parking Garage #14.”
 
Beep. “076. Target heading towards a long black limousine tag number ZX43212!” A few gasp could be heard through the walkie talkie.
 
Eight seconds later.
 
Beep. “079. Correction, target has passed the black limousine heading west.”
 
Beep. “081. Target turned left.”
 
Beep. “Wow when did we have those...?” muttered a low voice. “Oh right. 086. Target has stopped at a bicycle rack. Target unlocked the U-lock. Target has mounted the bike. Type: mountain bike? Color: Silver, black, and orange. Model: …Berserker Ramen.”
 
Beep. “090. Target has moved and is increasing in speed…On a bike.” Number 090 Heartthrob fan added.
 
Sakura rubbed her temple. How are they going to follow a not so fast and not so slow type of transportation? If Naruto use shortcuts they would not be able to follow him. Then their fantastic plans would be ruin. Unless…
 
“Who has a bike?” Sakura spoke to the walker.
 
Ten seconds passed. No reply. 20 seconds passed. Still no response. 59 seconds-
 
Beep. “Ano…I have a bike but-but it's at home.” A brave male voice spoke out.
 
Beep. “I-I also have a bike but it's at home.” Another voice joined in.
 
Bee-
 
“…You STUPID FOOLS. WE NEED A BIKE HERE AND NOW!” Sakura nearly scream gripping the walker so hard it almost broke. She took an audible deep breath and said in a sweeter tone “We do not have time to get a bike. By then the suspect will be gone.”
 
Sakura turned her head to the vice president of the club. “What do you think we should do?”
 
Ino stopped tapping her chin. “We will need more back up than originally planned.”
 
Sakura thought it over. The brain gadgets begin churning and turning thanks to her big forehead. She lifted the walker to her lips. Beep. “Alright I need at least 25 more of you to position C. Remember whoever gets the target first get rewarded with rare n' special XXX. Start moving.”
 
Sakura hopped into her BMW to the already awaiting Ino.
-----
Beep. “Commander speaking. Suspects and the victim have moved. Group 7, 8, and 9 Depart now.” Neji hopped into the black mustang with Sasuke who was already buckled in the passenger side.
 
Sasuke's sharp eye followed everything that made the slightest movement especially a certain blonde head.
-----
 
 
Naruto pedaled out of the campus, enjoying the cool breeze caressing her body. At times like these she would wonder how it would feels like had she kept her hair long, letting the winds played with her golden tresses.
 
Her consistent pedaling skipped a rotation for the second time; the tickling at the back of her mind did not left ever since she walked out the school gate. Something seems to be off today.
 
Naruto squinted looking as far ahead as she could turning her head left and right. The traffic is flowing smoothly. No pedestrians in sight. Squirrels were scurrying away. A bug or two slammed onto her helmet. Everything's normal.
 
Naruto tilted her head up. Her blue orbs reflecting the clear blue sky. Beautiful weather, birds are flying, and an airplane can be seen flying high overhead. Nothing out of ordinary.
 
Yet, the nagging on the back of her head was still there. Naruto turn her head to look behind. Her eyes widened. The familiar black hummer about six cars away was in sight. But what surprised her was the unusual amount of high class cars behind her. Perhaps there's an important event today?
 
Naruto scrunch up her eyebrows racking her brain for her schedule and upcoming events. Odd, she cannot recall any big event happening today. There is a Transformation at Museum Night today at 5:00pm but the event is in Kusa and is open to everyone meaning if its not free admission the chances of the well off attending are slim.
 
Naruto shrugged well if Sai didn't tell her about this event then it must not be of importance.
 
After ten minutes of nonstop-pedaling at 18mph, Naruto reached a red traffic light. She stopped and waited for it to turn green.
 
After another ten minutes of reaching the next traffic light she turned right while smiling and enjoying her time with nature.
 
Had she looked back, she would've of seen the long nearly endless procession of cars turning right with her going at an agonizingly slow pace for an automobile.
 
 
A/N: Gomen-nasaiiiiii. I was looking for inspiration to continue writing Wipe It Away. *sighhhhhhh.*
 
I'm extremely happy some of you found chap 3 funny. Hehe I reread again (after reading it like a thousand times) after seeing the reviews and did realize it was indeed hilarious.
 
Meanwhile, I have been hit with an idea months ago that wouldn't leave me alone. I am also working on that fanfic. Happy early Thanksgiving!
 
Love,
 
wiiTneSs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1