Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ YonKami ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It was a dark night and a young boy was on the roof of a tall building. He had in his grasp a scroll; he bit his thumb and smeared his blood on the seal opening it up. Just the spirits for the pervious hokages appeared. "Hello, young one." Said the spirit of the first hokage, “I was the first hokage of Konoha. I see you have opened the 'forbidden' scroll." "Uh yeah about that," the boy said. "I was..." "Tricked into stealing it?" Said the second, the boy was shocked. "Oh yes, we know everything, Naruto Uzumaki or should we say" he looked over to the spirit of the forth. "Sora Kazama?"

Naruto's eyes widened, he looked at the forth and he nodded. "I am your father, Naruto." "Enough of all this, we need to explain what this scroll holds." So they do, they tell him that he is to be the protector of Konoha and the guardian of Fire Country. They left him some things that would help him out, an unlimited supply of wrappings that hold chakra, a black gravity body suit, boots and gauntlets, and a scroll that would unlock all of his blood line powers.

Then Yondaime walked up to him, "this is my way of apologizing for seal Kyubi inside of you, my son." He said and pulled Kyubi out of Naruto, "I wish I could hug you father. But it is good to see you again, even if it is just for a little while." "You too Sora," with that they left him, forming seals on to his arms. Then he started to change clothes and place on the wrappings. The bodysuit was a little heavy at the moment but he could get used to it. The top was sleeveless, after he was finished wrapping his arms up he started channeling the chakra into them to hold.

'Well let's see if they will work.' He was about to test them when all of the sudden he heard someone behind him, it was Mizuki. Mizuki was wondering what was keeping Naruto so he went to search for him and found the young man. "There you are, give me the scroll." He said Naruto just looked at him. "Why? So, become the greatest ninja in the world?" He said, "Yeah right. Thanks for the laugh." He turned around to go back and return the scroll. "COME BACK HERE AND GIVE ME THAT SCROLL!" "Nah, I don't think so."

"Do you know why everybody hates you?" "No, why don't you tell me?" "You are the demon fox!" "You mean 'was'." "What?" "Kyubi's gone, so now the villagers have nothing to get pissed off at me about. If they do, they'll be the stupid ones." Just then Iruka showed up, "Mizuki, why did you trick Naruto?" He said, "Tricked him? I was trying to stop him." Said Mizuki, "bullshit! You wanted this scroll for yourself, now you're just hiding trying to make yourself look like the hero. I'm going to stop that demon and the scroll, I'll be the hero."

He handed the scroll to Iruka, "return this for me, I'd be grateful." He tossed it to his teacher, "if you want to stay and watch me kick his butt you can. I've feeling a little rowdy tonight." With that, he rushed Mizuki and tagged him in the chest. Then a bunshin formed behind him, and then they started to beat the hell out of Mizuki. Naruto motioned to the bunshin, up and he nodded. They grabbed him and performed a double choke slam right on to the roof. Then Iruka went to him, "close your eyes Naruto."
He did and he felt something being tied on to his forehead. "Congratulations Naruto, you graduated." He said Naruto hugged his teacher tightly, later after a late dinner; Naruto went to bed and got some sleep. The next morning, he went to see the hokage. "So, what happened last night?" He said, so Naruto explained everything and told about what was given and removed from him. "I was also given everything my father had. He named me his heir." He said, "You are correct Naruto." Said the hokage, "I'll also make sure you'll get all of your parent's scrolls." Naruto nodded, "but for the time being. Here are the keys to Kazama manor."

Naruto was handed keys and he left, to go the academy. During the time, he had completed 250 D-rank missions, 100 C and B-ranked missions and 50 A to S-ranked missions. Then one day, he was visiting the Hyuga clan trying to reform the alliance between the clans. That was when he met Neji, Hinata and Hanabi. Hiashi was a little upset, "what's wrong Hyuga-san?" he said. "It's my family; the elders had put a cursed seal on my nephew. If it gets removed, it could kill him." "Have you talked to the hokage?" "No, I haven't." "We could talk to him if you want." "Yes, that would be a good idea."

So they went hokage's office. "I need your help, jii-san." Said Naruto, he explained everything and told him what Hiashi told him. "I only have a month to help, what can I do?" "Calm down, is there a way you can?" "I think so, yeah." "Do it, I'll support you." So he went back home to make his plans. At the manor, Naruto was writing a message and found a scroll that would send help almost instantly. "I better get jii-san to conform everything I'm writing." After he was through, he went to the tower.

"Now, you said this scroll would send this message that would send for help right?" He said, "yeah jii-san." Said Naruto, "Well let's do it." Naruto bit his thumb and smeared blood on to the scroll, just then a fast flying bird to carry the message of help. "Now, all we have to do is wait a couple of days." So, they waited for any word. About a couple of days later, a huge caravan showed up the head rider of the caravan got to the gate. "May I help you?" Said one of them "yes." She said, "We were called back to Konoha for help."

The guards had seen her head band and let the caravan in after the entered they headed for the Hokage tower. The woman got off of her horse and went inside; she was dressed in red and black kunoichi outfit with black stockings and a red with black trim nose and mouth mask. (1) Her hair was black and to her mid thigh, she met up with one of the guards, "I'm here to see the Hokage and Naruto Uzumaki please." She said. "Yes ma'am," he said. So she walked in the office and saw Sarutobi, he was behind his desk and was in shock at whom he saw.
"K-Kiriko?" He said, she smiled and had a twinkle in her caramel brown eyes. "It's been a long time Sarutobi-san," she said. She went over and hugged him tightly. "So, I take it you're here to see Sora (2), aren't you?" "Yes I am," she said. "I wish to see my son." So Sarutobi had a couple of anbu go and get him. Meanwhile Naruto was training and getting stronger when they showed up. "Naruto-kun," said one in a wolf mask, "you have been called to the Hokage's office." Naruto nodded and headed for the tower.

"Forgive me I was in the middle of a workout." He said, "Quite understandable." Said Sarutobi, "Remember when you wrote the message for help?" "Yes sir," "well she answered it." Naruto turned to the kunoichi in the office, "I want you to meet Kiriko Hyuga-Kazama. She is the head of the true Hyuga clan," Naruto took her hand and shook it. "Nice to meet you," then he dropped a bombshell. "She's also your mother." With that, Naruto fainted.

TBC

1) Think Mai Shiranui's outfit with stockings and a half face mask.
2) Naruto’s real name.