Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You know, Angels can die too ❯ You Know Each Other!? ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: We all no that no matter how many four-leaf clovers and shooting stars I wish on I don't own Naruto
Quote for the Day- “Life gives you lemons make apple juice and laugh at the poor fool who can't figure out how you did it.”
I COULD CONTINU TO BORE YOU WITH RANDOM QUOTES OF MINE BUT THAT WOULD BE CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT. SO I'LL STOP JABERING AND LET YOU READ MY FANFIC!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------
“I have to WHAT!?”
“Kitten,”
“Don't `Kitten' me!” shouted a very, very angry 15 year-old weapon specialist.
“Kitrina,” a voice of reason broke into her rantings. “You will go on this mission whether you like it or not, understand me soldier.”
“Stupid ninjas!! Why can't THEY take care of THERE problem!? It's not fair!!”
By this time the 6 other people in the room had taken cover, including Kitten's (a.k.a Kitrina Steiner Davion) commanding officer. `BANG' The girl had ripped out her dual pistols and was firing simultaneous shots into the walls, desks, windows, doors, and anything else in sight.
“Kitten!” Kitten's best friend Liz poked her head out from behind the desk that was Kitten's current victim.
“Damit, Liz I could have killed you,” Kitten dropped her guns as she raced over to her best friend of all time.
“I'm lucky you didn't”
“Damn right!” said a voice for behind the 3rd deck to the girls left.
“Shit, Kitrina, you could have killed us all!” came a different voice from behind a wall/divider.
“Hehehehe,” Kitten's nervous laugh echoed throughout the large cement base. “Sorry?”
Voice one (3rd desk to the left) is Kittens brother, Jake
Voice two is Liz's boyfriend, Neal.
“That's the.... 5th time this month.”
“That's 4 less than last month, Neal,” Jake pointed out. “Kitten, I think you're losing your touch.”
Just as the words had left his mouth Kitten was sending 6 plasma pulses straight into the cement behind her brother.
“HaHa you missed!”
“Oh did I?”
Jake pivoted on his heal in time to see the destroyed cement behind him.
“Oh Shi…” before he could finish the sentence he was covered by a pile of cement.
“Losing my touch, am I!?” Kitten taunted her older brother.
“NEAL! Get me out of here!!”
“Sorry Jake, but I don't need the wrath of your little sis.”
`cough' Everyone turned ,excluding Jake who couldn't due to the cement, to see an infuriated Nora James, there commanding officer.
”We're all dead aren't we?” asked Liz
“No, actually you aren't.'
”Whoohoo” Kitten and Liz yelled as they high-fived.
“But,”
“Oh no the big but,” said Neal pretending to faint.
“Neal, get your lazy ass off the floor,” said Liz digging her boot toe into his side.
“BUT,” shouted Nora, “Kitrina you will HAVE to take the mission.”
“stupid, fat, lazy…” Kitten mumbled
“AND NO COMPLAINING!” the whole group shouted, again excluding Jake who was focusing all his energy on worming his way out of the pile of cement.
“Freedom,” he screamed after making his way out of the cement. “You can not keep me trapped for long for I am……Oh crap!”
Kitten, without even looking had sent a few more plasma blasts into the ceiling right above her brother.
`Crash'
“I win, AGAIN!!!!”
“Oh, and Kitten.”
“Yeah Nora.”
“Several of the ninja will arrive tomorrow, so have your bags, and weapons ready to go.”
“WTF!?” Everyone, yes I am including Jake who by some miracle managed to escape the 2nd pile of cement, ran screaming form the room as Kitten let loose all her guns(4), grenades(12), and the other random weapons she had(14).
 
~THE NEXT DAY~
 
“Sorry about all the rubble. One of the um… weapon specialists had an um….,”
“Seizer?” Neal added trying to be helpful.
“Neal, go help Kitten with her bags.”
“I'd rather NOT,” said Neal getting ready to take a nap on the wing of the fighter plane next to him.
`NEAL!”
The whole hanger shook.
“Ok, Nora, Chill!” Neal backed away slowly with his hands up in an “I didn't do it, I swear' fashion, then after five feet breaking into an all out run with screaming and/or yelling. (You Pick)
“Ok,” said Kakashi starting to look a little uncomfortable.
Hinta was standing to the side pushing her index fingers together and trying to hide behind anyone to avoid Neji's `death glares'
“When will that person be done packing!?” muttered/ shouted Neji.
This might be a good time to mention who all came to get the gunner:
Neji- Forced by Gai
Hinta- Didn't want to be left out
Kakashi- Supervisor
Naruto- Followed Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi
Sasuke- Dragged by Sakura and Ino
Sakura- Needed to make sure that Ino didn't spend alone time with Sasuke
Ino- Needed to make sure that Sakura didn't spend alone time with Sauce
Shino- Wanted to see if there were bugs in space
Kiba- Nothing better to do
TenTen- Forced by Gai
Rock Lee- Went because Gai send so
Choji was there, but soon after they had taken off to the space station he had gotten motion sickness.(Did I mention that all the U.S. military is now stationed in space to make global deployment easier, well now I did)
And as for Shikamaru he just said that it was much too troublesome to ride a jet into space with 12 other ninjas to retrieve ONE girl.
They (I mean the ninjas) soon heard a `thunk, crash, bang' noise as 4 bags of various weaponry were chucked down a metal stair case (stupid, no?).
“Neji?” the girl who had descended the stair case after her weapons (yep she's Kitten) eyes widened as she saw Neji with the group of ninjas.
An eerie silence filled the bunker as everyone turned to face Neji then the girl.
“Kitrina” several different expressions passed over his face only to be replaced by the usual stony glare/stare.
“You two KNOW each other?” came Naruto's ever hyper and annoying voice.
“We met while he was on a mission,” Kitten added to be helpful. “ Oh, and its Kitten now, Kitten Davion.”
After that followed enthusiastic greetings from some, timid ones form others (or one), and no noticeable greeting from the rest.
 
People Plz read and review. I'll post another chapter soon, but not until I have reviews so plz do so!! (You know you want to)
~KITTEN~