Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You what! ❯ changes in me ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
I blinked a couple of times before sitting up in my bed. Wait how did I get here, I was waiting for kakashi-sensei with the others. Oh yeah bubble gum head asked me how I won against Gaara.
“Do you have a fever” Sasuke asked walking over to my bed.
“No why do you ask?” I said looking at him.
“Your cheeks are a little bit red,” Sasuke said.
Damn it all to hell; why can’t they leave me be! First Naruto and Sasuke, both my sensei then lastly bubble gum head.
“Are you sure” Sasuke asked putting his hand on my forehead. Why the fuck am I blushing all I did was kiss him.
“What are you doing?” I asked him.
“Seeing if you have a fever or not. I didn’t like how you passed out. I don’t like how your face went from being a little bit red to red all over. Even your ears a little red.” Sasuke said taking his hand away
“Out, get out,” I yelled at him throwing something at him as he ran for the door way.
Plopping back down I realized I must have tossed my pillow at him. Shit why me. Why do I have to fall for Gaara? I wonder what he thought of the kiss.
Gaara
Someone is thinking about me. I can feel it and it is not my sister or brother. I opened the door to the house and sat my bag down on the table. I got a bowl and my ice cream.
When did I start liking this stuff? I thought. I spooned some out and placed the rest of the ice cream back in the freezer, then I tossed some raspberries on and threw away the pack.
“Gaara your back! How was your walk? I mean you where gone for a day almost two.”Temira said.
“I scared the people in town and got some raspberries,” I said before taking a bite.
It taste just like her, I thought.
“Gaara are you alright?” temira asked.
“Yea, why?” I asked her.
“Well you’re smiling. The only time you smile is when you kill some one.” Temira said.
“Well maybe she has changed that in me.” I said walking past her to my room with my food.