Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Young pure soul ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Hello every one I finally wrote another chapter, hope you like it.

Disclaimer:
I don’t own any of the anime. They belong to their authors.

Fandom: Naruto and maybe other anime.

Hope you enjoy

Chapter 4 “ Uchiha’s life “

Sasuke stood in the middle of the road surrounded by swarm of trees beside the footpath that the wind played with. His hoary eyes followed thin twigs and leaves that flew freely in the dark sky like a cluster of bats. The wind gusted tossing his tresses of his dark hair into his sparkling eyes, his fingers moved to tug them away.

After the school and extra classes it had already became dark and late enough that nothing was available to go home through. The raven waited intensely for his car to come. Instead of nuisance agonize was clearly visible within his eyes. He constantly checked his watch over and over again thinking since when did his watch started running so fast.

Much to his relief his shoulders fell and relaxed when he saw a dazzling dark car with its glowing lights. He heaved a huge sigh of relief and without wasting any moment he ran and unlock the car door and lobbed himself inside.

“Levin… you’re late.’’ Sasuke roughly scolded his driver adjusting him self on the car’s seat. ‘’Sorry young Eugene, I had to bring something for your father’’ the aged man spoke while starting the car.

“What! Is dad home?” The raven asked anxiously. “Yes he is home” the driver replied as he speeded up the car.

“Oh! No… I am dead” Sasuke thought while he squeezed his eyes shut and fell back on the seat.

‘’ Est-ce un temps à venire, où vous étiez Eugene? (Is this a time to come, where were you Eugene?)’’ an aged, dark haired man shouted harshly to a quitened boy a few yards away. The frightened teen was standing with his head dropped down. It made him incensed instead of afraid from his father. Thinking why on earth would a father reproach his son on such an irrelevant subject.

‘’ Nous avions classe supplémentaire… pourquoi allez-vous scandaleux sur moi? N'êtes-vous pas toujours en me disant de l'étude? (We were having extra class… why are you going outrageous on me? Aren’t you always telling me to study?) ‘’ Sasuke retorted and glared backed at his father. He wanted to give an absolute answer but wondering about disrespecting his father is going to cost him.

‘’Êtes-vous disputer avec moi?... Maintenant, allez dans votre chamber (Are you arguing with me?… Now go to your room)‘’ his father pointed frustratingly Sasuke to leave. Sasuke with out showing any emotions darted to his room and left the irate man who seated on a nearby chair putting his slender fingers on his forehead that completely demonstrated his infuriation.

Sasuke’s father was one of those who tossed their own dreams onto their children’s dreams and instead of lightening their burdens increased them. His father wanted no more then for his child to become a successful business man like himself and afterwards live his father’s life.

Who didn’t care about their children’s agony or contentment but just wanted them to do what they want. The chap only concentrated his teen kid on studies and nothing else.

The enraged raven slammed his room door and pitched his weak body to his bed. He squeezed his eyes shut and buried his face deep within his floppy pillow. His sorrowful eyes peeked from the corner of the pillow glancing around his room which was full of dim moonlight. The moon peeked in from a veil of clouds, smearing a weak moonlight all over the room through little gaps in the window like a sprinkle of glitter dust.

The wind wafted softly through the window carrying the flimsy beige and mauve curtains away making space for some breeze to enter. It made such a magnificent and lovely scene but the world created in Sasuke’s life was totally the opposite.

His life was made murky all around by his dad and now imagining about how his father always clashed down his joy brought his heart to his throat.

Thin drops warm liquid gathered around at the corner of his eyes, and glided down through a petite gape made between his eyelids. Sasuke couldn’t stop the tears escape from the corner of his eyes while his body laid turned aside on his bed. He sniffed his own scent which filled his bed. His breathing was hitched, coming out in shallow gasps.

He hated to cry and he never let anybody else see him while he broke in his cries of sorrow but when he was alone nothing could stop him; no body would see him and no one would know how the popular Uchiha at school was so weak.

He sobbed, but didn’t felt any thing to stop. He just wanted to escape and let out all the anguish through his snivels and tears.

Sasuke swiftly wiped his tears when he heard a slight din of someone entering in his room. He didn’t bother his eyes to take glimpse of who it was, after all they felt worn out of crying. But somehow Sasuke already knew who it was and he felt happy for that person’s presences.

“Dinner is ready young Sasuke, please come down to the dinning room your dad is waiting” a soft feminine voice from behind called the gloomy boy.

“I’m not hungry, leave me alone” the female received a discourteous response from the raven who was wringing the pillow hard with his fingers and still having his face buried in it.

“Did you fought with you father again… you wouldn’t let yourself starve, would you” the woman gently replied and seat on an edge of the bed. Her delicate hands traveled to and fro on Sasuke’s head, gently playing around with his dark tresses of hair.

“It would be better to starve instead of seeing that man’s stubborn expression, all the time it’s been like this. He just find futile ways to shout at me… to take out all his anger… honestly I think he doesn’t even know the meaning of a father’’ Sasuke grumble from the pillow not letting the woman see his misery. “Please, Clara I don’t want to go’’

Clara was a beautiful and caring woman, who worked as a maid in the Uchiha residence. She was the only one Sasuke talked to, and she was the only one who gave him console. Clara always tried to keep checking on the boy if he doesn’t do any thing stupid. She took care of him like her own son, but the fact that she was a bit young for that.

She had long and dark reddish brunette hair and dazzling green eyes. Her body was fragile and her completion was so pastel. She loved Sasuke more than anyone else but in front of the kid she acted more like motherly.

“Sasuke, did you put medicine in your eyes, I am sure like always you would have forgotten” Clara stood up and went in search for the medicine.

“I don’t need it… it’s better to be blind instead” Sasuke whined from the bed not moving an inch.

“Sure you do… here it is, now get up so I can put the medicine inside…” Clara found a tiny bottle of eye drops near the bed on the lamp table and move to Sasuke’s side while quivering the bottle. “C’mon now get up now, so I can put the drops in your eyes” She shuddered the gloomy boy on the shoulder and forced his to get up.

Sasuke’s winced when his eyes receive the chilly liquid drops on his eyes. After dropping a few drops on one eye Clara moved to the other eye. “It’s so sticky” Sasuke whispered under his breath while he rubbed his eyes.

“See it’s all done” Clara passed a warm grin to the boy after putting back the medicine on its place.

“Clara… did mom s-sent another letter?” Sasuke murmured in a gloomy tune. He always waited for his mother’s letters that she send him from France.

Even after separating from his mother when his father divorced her, he still dear her more. Thinking his mother might forget about him he sent her many letters, but only received a few replies but he still waited.

“No… dear she didn’t send any” she watched how those words worsen the boy’s grief. The beautiful young lady couldn’t watch the raven being shadow by distress so she brought her arms around the boy’s chest and embraced him and held him tightly in her warm arms.

“Why can’t all the parents be like you? Don’t leave me alone ever… Stay by my side” Sasuke whimpered from the woman’s chest and made his gripped tightened on her back.

“I won’t… I will be here, but before that let me bring you something to eat” Clara released Sasuke from her clasp and kissed him on his head.

“Ok…” Sasuke nodded and rested back on the bed as he watched the figure of his maid fade away behind the door.

Another day in school:
The tree lost its few rotten leaves as the strong current of air blew them away with some twigs too. The leaves twisted and flew in fin air before the hit the ground, all the motion of the leaves and twigs was captured by a stare of sapphire eyes. The figure wiggled his pencil with his slender fingers fixing his glance out side.

“Hey… there is no time to play… concentrate on the lesson I’m teaching you” a hyper and stubborn raven yelled freaking the blonde out until he fell to the floor.

“It’s boring… and it’s too hot to study, I can’t concentrate anymore”
The blonde replied as he let his head fall to the table.

The weather was warm and autumn was starting. The heat had already welcomed the day and felling it in the surroundings augmented sweating on the people.

“It’s your fault for not studying in the first place… I have to go home early so we have to end up today’s lesson early” Sasuke scolded the annoying teen while flapping his uniform’s collar in frustration. Even the genius boy Sasuke couldn’t stand the heat. As it went hotter it increased the level of temper of people including Sasuke.

“Why?... is every thing ok” Naruto asked in a serious tune with concern. “No… it’s just I have to do… something home” Sasuke lied while avoiding the stare of the flaxen. He knew his father will rip his eardrums if he wouldn’t go on time again.

“Now let’s move to this page” the raven tried to flip the page of the book placed on the table when suddenly it slash Sasuke’s finger making it bleed. “Oops…” the raven whispered while staring at his wound but not as much as it caught the blonde’s attention.

Naruto watched as Sasuke twisted his fingers that made it more bleed. “Where’s my tissue…” Sasuke wandered for the tissue when he found one in his bag pack, he was about to wipe his finger when he felt warm and sticky flesh on his finger which wiped the blood away.

It was Naruto, Sasuke flinched with pain and stared dumfounded and blushed when he felt Naruto leak and suck his finger with his tongue.

“What the hell are you dope doing!!!?” the raven bellowed nearly piercing thought Naruto’s ear with his knife like roar.

“So-sorry… I didn’t know, I-I ac-actually did that” the flaxen shuddered between his words and apologized for what he did. But he was weak at hiding a mere blush. Sasuke shifted and walked out of the class before that he said “I will be right back… I’m gonna wash my hand”.

“I did it again… what is wrong with me?” Naruto furiously laid his head down in shame and confusion, he couldn’t believe he did that and felt perplexed at his own actions. It was his second last day of the week and his tutoring with the Uchiha, he always had done something weird in front of him.

Studying French was harder then he thought, but he admitted that it was fun to learn something with Sasuke and spend time with him also.

Naruto heaved a sigh and closed the book, studying this much had already drove his mind crazy and now Sasuke was taking more time even then taking circle around the school.

End of chapter

(A/N): Well it looks like this chapter is also down. Tell me how it was and also review please. I know this chapter was a bit depressing. The time I started writing this chapter I was also kinda depressed so but in the end every thing is working out :P. So don’t forget to give me a review cookie.

Love

Purple Lolita

Converting /tmp/phpmoYdv6 to /dev/stdout