Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars ❯ Days in the Lives ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
By this time, this story has gotten really confusing to you and I can understand why since, as I have mentioned before, only the plot of my first story was so well-developed and this one is a ‘work on the go’, if you get my meaning everyone. As you may already noticed, this story is going to be divided up into chapters between the Elemental Countries and what’s happening there in which there is also going to be stuff happening on Earth in separate chapters as well, folks. Once again, I know that I do this in every chapter, but I would like to give thanks and credit to Slayer40k from Deviantart and his story ‘Sisterhood of the Kunoichi’ for the use of the ideas of the Sisterhood of the Gyakutai, their clan symbol, the look of their main headquarters/home, Drema tree, its sap, the leather/latex outfits of Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, etc., from the Drema tree sap used in the story, and how they are ‘enslaved/converted’ by the Drema sap into the Sisterhood along with Kurenai’s ‘Astral Projection’ ability. I’m also giving credit to VFSNAKE and his story ‘Uzumaki Kombat’ for the idea of Naruto being the descendant of Shao Khan and his lineage. Finally, I would like to give credit to CSS Stravag and his crossover story ‘Archangel’s Amazing Adventures’ for the inspiration and idea for the scene of the start of the Archangel’s and Zala team’s inter-reality travels in this chapter. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Tensa-Zangetsu102 formally known as inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's stories of ‘All’s Fair in Love and war’ and `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary.

I DON’T own Naruto, Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT, all of the Digimon seasons, Ninja Gaiden, Warriors Orochi, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Dead or Alive, Sailor Moon, Prototype, Infamous, Mario series, Pokémon, Pretty Cure series, Tokyo Mew-Mew, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal, Star Wars series, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Tenchi Muyo series, Max Steel, Code Geass, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Queen’s Blade, Soul Calibur, Chobits, Divergence Eve, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Legend of Zelda series, High School of the Dead, Angel Blade, MeiKing, Marine a Go Go, Papillon Rose, Fencer of Minerva, Tournament of the Gods, Shimazuma 3: The Animation, Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Skies of Arcadia, Mass Effect series, StarCraft, Sekirei, Gundam series, especially Gundam Seed and 00, Full Metal Panic series, Ranma One-Half, Kampfer, Remember Me video game, Metroid, Valkyrie Profile game series, Persona series, DC universe, including Static Shock and Green Lantern, Marvel universe, including and especially Spiderman, The Galaxy Railways, Transformers series, especially Transformers Prime, Metroid, Portal, Winx Club, Street Fighter, Overlord, Assassin’s Creed series, Oh My Goddess, Mouse, Please Teacher, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Koihime Muso, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Bleach, Power Rangers/Super Sentai series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Stargate series, Jackie Chan Adventures series, Xiaolin Showdown, Megaman NT Warrior, Darker than Black series, Clue, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Star Wars is owned/licensed by George Lucus, Lucasfilm, and the Walt Disney Company, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Gundam series is owned/licensed by Sunrise Studios and its various directors, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!

Warning: This story will have mild to explicit violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including brainwashing and mind-control and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes and situations!

Second Warning: There will also be a lot of OOC (out of character) personalities, actions, and situations in this story as well!

Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars

Age of characters:
Rin Nohara: Age 18

Chapter 12: Days in the Lives

Inside of the Hayabusa Village, we find ourselves within one of the builders where Temari, who is now wearing just a simple robe, is sitting up on a futon as Naruto, Hinata, and Serena are with in which Kari and Gatomon comes in with Kari having some tea in a cut on a tray as Davis and Veemon follow her.

When Kari gets over to Temari, Kari tells her, handing the cup over, “Here you go, Temari-san.”

Temari says, taking the cup, “Thank you, Kari-san.”

Davis tells Naruto, “Hey, bro. Washu has brought us the latest news from your home.”

Naruto asks, “What’s up?” Davis then starts to tell about what happened at home with the Emotional Entities, the Digimon attacks in his home nation, and recently activity of the Hidden Surf Village as well as the Phazons.

When they were done, Serena says, with a pout, “Ah, man! Do we have to deal with them again?”

Temari asks, “What are you talking about?”
Naruto says, “Beings that are just as powerful as the Biju, Temari-san.” Soon enough, Davis, Kari, Serena, and Naruto explain about the Emotional Light Spectrum, the DC universe, and the emotional entities.

When they are done, Hinata asks, “What are they doing here, Naruto-kun?”

Naruto says, “We have no idea, Hinata-chan.”

Davis says, “It is possible that the other entities and the Life entity are in that pool, but what they are doing there after the whole mess with the Guardians dead and the First Lantern mess, I’m not sure.”

Serena says, “We just don’t want to get possessed by Predator again.”

Davis tells Serena, “No insult to you, sis, but what a nightmare.”

Naruto says, “The pain of the loss of Darien attracted Predator to you, Serena-chan.”

Kari says, “At least they managed to contain Parallax and kept Ion in a safe place.”

Temari asks, “How can a monstrous creature like that being the living embodiment of love?”

Serena retorts, “Have you heard that love can be a scary thing, Temari-san?”

Kari says, with a nod, “Good point, Serena.”

Naruto says, “Everything is going from good to bad and then from good and bad to just plain weird.”

Serena asks Naruto, “When have our lives ever been normal, Naruto-kun?”

Davis asks Temari, “Anyway, Temari-san, your brothers are glad that you are okay.”

Temari responds, “Thank you, Davis-dono.” Temari says, solemnly, “I really don’t know how to thank you.”

Serena tells Temari, “It is our fault, Temari-dono. We should have been more ‘detailed’ in our purification of you.”

Temari says, solemnly, “I should have resisted more.”

Serena tells Temari, “Temari-san, we were only able to resist with Naruto-kun’s and Davis’ help added to the fact that I had the same Force powers that Yukina had.”

Temari says, “Yeah, I know.” Temari says, shivering, “But both times, I was turned into a ‘clone’ of that woman.”

Naruto tells Temari, “It’s over now, Temari.”

Kari says, with a nod, “The cure has purged every single trace of the sap from your body once and for all, Temari-san.”

Temari says, solemnly, “I wish that I can say that I can agree with you, Kari-san.”

Hinata tells Temari, with a kind tone, “Temari, it is our fault that this happened to you. We should have not listened to the lies of the Sisterhood and believed more in Naruto-kun which would have ended it before this nightmare began.”

Naruto tells Hinata, comfortingly, “Hinata-chan.” Serena mentally tells Naruto that you should try to comfort Hinata slowly due to the fact that the guilt is still strong within Hinata about being brainwashed into the Sisterhood and all she did under Sisterhood and Madam Karai’s control.

Temari asks, “Am I going to be sent home?”

Hinata says, “Lady Tsunade believes that it is best that you remain with us for the time being until you are completely healed in body and spirit, Temari-san.” Temari nods her head, but the others feel that it is going to be a long healing process for Temari.

(Within the city of Tokyo; during that same time period)

In the city of Tokyo, in the evening hours, Shikamaru Nara is scouting around and looking for any signs of the Sisterhood and/or Orochimaru, who is also on this world and other than with Mizuki, there hasn’t been any signs of Orochimaru for now.

Shikamaru says, with a plain tone, “What a drag. After the beating that Davis-dono and his group gave them, despite having new powers from the Phazons, which messed around with their bodies, including those that they brainwashed, the Sisterhood isn’t just going to come out and play.” Shikamaru isn’t alone, he has brought along Choji, Kiba, and Yamato with assistance by Izzy and Yolei with their Digimon partners. Right now, they have separated and they are communicate from communication link being run by Izzy and Yolei.

Yolei’s voice comes over Shikamaru’s communicator, which is an earpiece attached to his ear, “How does it look, Shikamaru-san?”

Shikamaru says, “Same as usual, Yolei-san.”

Yolei asks, “Do you really think that the Phazons will return?”

Shikamaru says, “They are still here, but they will have driven their operations even deeper ‘underground’ and most likely, they are out of the city. With what happened at their lab, here, they aren’t going to take any chances and most likely, they have copied down all of their work and we barely got a hint of it.”

Yolei says, over the communicator, “A lot of that ‘work’ has been infused into those girls that have been brainwashed by those psycho leather wearing lesbians, Shikamaru-san.”

Shikamaru says, “Making the Sisterhood stronger once they have mastered the abilities that they have been given, Yolei-san.”

Yolei says, “No joke, Shikamaru-san.”

Shikamaru then looks to see two female figures in the moonlit sky and Shikamaru says, “Troublesome, Yolei-san. I just found possible Sisterhood members. Contact the others.”

Yolei says, “Right!”

Shikamaru thinks in his mind, “This is going to be majorly troublesome.” Soon enough, Shikamaru then attempts to follow them without being seen or detected in which when they get close to the two female figures, they are none other than the two that attacked Musubi when she met up with Davis, Kari, and Uzume: Hikari and Hibiki, the Lightning Sekirei sisters.

Hibiki asks, “When we are going to find him?”

Hikari retorts, “We’ll know who are Ashikabi is when we find him, Hibiki!” The two of them continue on and seemly don’t notice Shikamaru sneaking up on them in which he thinks that they could be Sisterhood ninja, but then again, he doesn’t see the Sisterhood insignia on their bondage outfit in which he hears them mention Ashikabi.

Shikamaru thinks in his mind, “Ashikabi? Are they like those Sekirei like that Homura, Akitsu, Musubi, and Uzume people that we have found?” Shikamaru decides to move in closer while sticking to the shadows, but he then notices that the two of them are starting to get flush in the cheeks.

Hibiki asks, “What’s going on? I feel so hot! Why am I burning?”

Hikari thinks in her mind, “Does this mean that we have finally found our fucking Ashikabi?” Hikari then starts to look around in which gets Shikamaru concerned wondering if they are looking for him.

Hibiki asks Hikari, with flush cheeks, “Hikari, do you think that our Ashikabi is nearby?”

Hikari responds, with the same flush cheeks as her sister, “Yeah, no kidding, Hibiki! And I’m going to find him even if I have to blast him out!”

Hikari then prepares to unleash her violet lightning and Hibiki shouts out, “Hikari, stop it!” However, Hikari lashes out with violet lightning in which Shikamaru had to roll out of the way due to the fact that Hikari had luckily or unluckily aimed in his direction.

Hikari yells out, “Hey! This guy has been spying on us!” Hikari prepares to attack, but Shikamaru uses his Shadow Possession Jutsu to stop Hikari in her tracks.

Hibiki says, shocked, “Hikari!”

Hikari shouts out, “I can’t move!” Hikari tells Shikamaru, “Hey, pal! Which number are you?”

Shikamaru tells Hikari, “Don’t have a number. I’m like Davis Motomiya, the guy that took Musubi away from you.”

Hibiki asks, shocked, “Another human with special powers?”

Hikari shouts out, “How many of you weirdo humans are there? I mean, if there are so many of you, why do you need us Sekirei around?”

Shikamaru responds, “Troublesome. I’m a human, but I’m not from this world.”

Hibiki asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

Shikamaru says, “I’m from another planet on the other side of the universe, Sekirei.”

Hikari says, with a glare, “So, you know what we are, huh? And you mention that guy that became number eighty-eight’s Ashikabi.”

Shikamaru says, “Friend of my friend and another troublesome guy.”

Hikari says, “Troublesome guy, huh? Oh, great! What a lazy ass!”

Shikamaru says, “Figured out my personality already? What a drag. Two smartass women and this is one reason that I hate fighting girls.”

Hikari shouts out, “Don’t tell me that this guy is our future Ashikabi?”

Hibiki says, “I’ll go find out when I get him to let go of you!” Just then Hibiki stops in her tracks and she yells out, “I can’t move!” Soon enough, the twins look to see their own shadows, which are shown by the bright lights of the city and moonlight, are connected to Shikamaru’s shadow.

Hikari yells out, “What the fuck is this, you ass?”

Shikamaru tells Hikari, “Shadow Possession Jutsu, troublesome woman. I use my shadow to lock onto your shadows and put you under my control.”

Hibiki asks, “Are you sure that you are a human from another planet?”

Hikari shouts out, “Hibiki, he is just like us! Just not a Sekirei!”

Shikamaru says, “Anyway, I’m going to let you.”
Hikari says, with a smirk, “You are going to let us go, jerk!” Soon after, violet lightning moves in to attack Shikamaru forcing him to remove his jutsu from Hikari and Hibiki in order to dodge the attack.

Hibiki says, “Hold it, Hikari! He is our Ashikabi!”

Hikari says, with a smirk, “Oh, really? Then he is going to have to prove it!”

As Hikari gets lightning in her hands, Shikamaru thinks in his mind, “This is going be a major drag.”

(Joining up with Menma; that same evening *WARNING: X-RATED LEMON AND LIMES AHEAD!*)

Deep within another part of the city of Tokyo, there is a luxury ‘love hotel’ where we find none other than Naruto’s alternate counterpart, Menma Uzumaki Namikaze, is having his way with RTN Hinata, the Hinata Hyuga of his world, in which she is wearing just a pair of violet kinky boots with seven inch stiletto heels, while Usagi, Serena’s RTN universe counterpart, is getting gangbanged by two Menma clones with Usagi sucking on one’s manhood while the other is pounding his hard rod into her pussy like an animal in the heat.

Menma grunts out, “You are… such a slutty… bitch, Hinata-chan…!!”

RTN Hinata moans out, “You are… fucking one to… talk Menma-kun… you are taking… poor Usagi-chan… like fucking fox… in the heat…!!”

Menma retorts, with a dark lustful foxy grin, “Ooh, you… make me… all excited… with your dirty talk… you are such a naughty slut…!!” Menma then roughly fondles RTN Hinata’s large breasts before engaging in a wet kiss with RTN Hinata and begin the girl that she is, RTN Hinata then uses her Gentle Fist to stimulate Menma’s manhood causing him to be unable to resist experiencing orgasm and sending a lot of his hot sticky seed into her womb.

RTN Hinata moans out, “Coming already… Menma-kun… you are such… a pussy…!!”

Menma retorts, “You really… want to play… hardball, Hinata-chan… you are such a whore…!!” Menma then responds by using the power of his Kurama inside of him to send surges of chakra through her body and hitting her ‘pleasure centers’ in which RTN Hinata experiences orgasm after orgasm while Menma continues to pump his manhood in and out of RTN Hinata’s pussy without missing a beat after his orgasm. Usagi watches on with a loving and lustful look in her eyes as she continues to suck on Menma Clone’s manhood while the other continues to bang his hard rod into her womanhood.

RTN Hinata loudly moans out, “Oh, man… Menma-kun… you jackass… you must want to knock me up…Shit…!!”

Menma grunts out, “No fucking kidding… Hina-chan… and you are… since you have an egg… that slutty womb… of yours… I’m going to knock you up good…!!” Menma continues to use his ‘tenant’s’ chakra to enhance the pleasure that RTN Hinata is feeling causing her to orgasm and be in complete bliss until Menma fills up her womb with so much more of his hot seed that RTN Hinata’s belly expands until she looks like she is in the later stages of pregnancy. When they are done, RTN Hinata collapses onto the bed, collapses to the bed, and her body is covered in sweat in which she rubs her own breasts and moans out in pleasure as Menma removes his manhood from RTN Hinata’s pussy with a sickening ‘pop’ sound in which he goes over to sit down on RTN Hinata’s belly in which he is putting his manhood in-between her breasts.

RTN Hinata says, “Menma-kun, you are such a bastard.”

Menma retorts, “And yet, you still let me screw you, my lovely dominatrix.” Menma then tries to use RTN Hinata’s breasts to pleasure his manhood, but she swats his hands away and she does it herself in which she licks the manhood in which she using her Gentle Fist to stimulate his manhood more.

(The following day; At the Hayabusa Village *END OF X-RATED LEMONS AND LIMES!*)

At the Hayabusa Village, in the late morning hours, the Inner Sailor Scouts are being trained extensively by Choji, Yamato, Lee, Guy, Tenten, and Ino, but Ino and Tenten aren’t using their full strength which are noticed by their comrades which are part of the rest of the extensive group watching.

Shizune says, “Tenten and Ino aren’t using their full strength in this fight.”

Yolei asks, “Are they testing them?”

Shino says, “Doubt it, Yolei-san.”

Sakura asks, “Where is Shikamaru?”

Izzy says, nervously, “That’s a bit of a story, Sakura.”

Yolei says, nervously, “A real bit of a story, Sakura-san.”

Musubi asks, curiously, “Shikamaru? You mean that guy that became the Ashikabi to those two Sekirei that attacked me before I met Davis-sama.”

There are multiple gasps of surprise and Akitsu says, stoically, “She is talking about number eleven and twelve, Hikari and Hibiki, the Sekirei of lighting. They just became the Sekirei of another of Naruto-sama’s comrades from his world. The one known as Shikamaru.”

Naruto asks Akitsu, “You knew Akitsu-chan?”

Akitsu tells Naruto, “Forgive me, Naruto-sama. However, they have begged me not to say anything in which Shikamaru-dono said it would be ‘troublesome’.”

Naruto says, “That’s Shikamaru all right, believe it.”

Kari says, “I hope that they don’t decide to attack Musubi again.”

Uzume tells Kari, “Don’t worry, Kari-sama, they don’t attack winged Sekirei, just ones without wings.”

Kari asks, “Why do they do that?”

Uzume says, “Like any Sekirei, they want to be the winners in the Sekirei Plan and they want to get rid of the competition easier.”

Naruto says, “You might have a point, Uzume-san, but we don’t think that’s the full story.”

Serena says, “We agree, Naruto-kun. Something about them tells us that.”

Naruto asks Serena, “Were you there too, Serena-chan?”

Serena replies, with a blush, “Sorry, Naruto-kun, Shikamaru-san look kind of helpless after looking like an extra crispy French fry.”

Uzume says, “Probably due to Hikari since she is the hot head of the two of them. Hibiki is always the calm and diplomatic of the two of them.”

Amara asks Hotaru, “How are you feeling Firefly?”

Hotaru responds, “I feel okay, Amara-papa.”

Tsunade tells Amara, “We’ve managed to stabilize her, but the Kaguya DNA is a permanent part of her.”

Naruto tells Amara, “She is going to need to learn to control that power.”

Michelle asks, “How will she do that?”

Trista says, “It will be difficult, but I’m sure that our Firefly can do it.”

Sakura says, “However, we are going to have to wait awhile until we can be sure the Phazons didn’t put anything else in that vile other than those microscopic robots.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “And that’s a good idea, Michelle. The Phazons are real tricky assholes.”

Amara says, plainly, “We believe you, Naruto.”

Kari asks Hinata, “What about you, Hinata?”

Hinata says, “We’re in a similar position to Hotaru-san, Kari. We have one of these ‘inner Hollows’ along with this Zanpakuto that ‘other Rini’ gave us.”

Hotaru asks, “What does that ‘other Rini’, the Rini that came from the original timeline, want?”

Rini, Naruto’s and Serena’s Rini, appears and she responds, “I’m not sure. Mom and dad didn’t mention her too much Hotaru-chan.”

Trista says, “However, it is also possible that with the timeline in such flux, your parents didn’t know how to explain her.”

Rini says, with a nod, “That’s a good point, Puu-chan.”

Tai says, “Anyway, it shows that all of us needs to get ‘pumped’ or we’re just going to be a burden.”

Davis says, “Geez, Tai, I didn’t apply anything like that.”

Matt says, “We know, Davis, but if we are going to be fighting a war against people like that, we are going to need to be smarter and stronger. They are way more trouble than any Shadow Digidestined organization.”

Kari asks, “Speaking of whom, what did you find out?”

Cody says, “They are transporting the Digi-Quartz, the special mineral and not the zone, all around through the Gekomon village.”

Ken says, “That place has got a lot of tunnels. It is going to be a miracle to find them.”

Tai says, with a nod, “No joke, Ken.”

Cody says, “It is a good thing that each of us can bend an element like those people in that world that Davis, Ken, Kari, and others visited one time, Tai.”

Izzy says, “Well, remember, each of us can only bend either air, fire, water, and earth, Cody. Plenty of them make sense in which Yolei can bend wind since Hawkmon is an aerial Digimon and Tai can bend fire due to Agumon having fire based attacks.”

Yolei says, “I can’t wait to rid that air ball that Davis used. It would be really perfecto.”

Kari tells Yolei, with a smile, “You are going to have to be an air bending expert to do that, Yolei. The air scooter is an expert level technique.”

Davis tells Naruto, “Not surprising that Sakura uses fire and not water since she is quite the firecracker.”

Sakura retorts, with a glare, “You really want to test that, Davis?”

Davis responds, with a smirk, “Is that a threat Sakura?”

Naruto says, “Okay, you two, cut it out.”

Yolei says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

Kari says, “Unstoppable force meets immovable object.”
Gatomon says, “I’ll say, Kari.”

Tsunade says, “We’re not surprised that we got water bending since it is used for healing and we’re a medical ninja.”

Sakura tells Davis, with a smirk, “Same here or did you forget that we got fire and water bending?”

Davis retorts, “And I can do all four elements since I learned from the element bending world’s Avatar, Sakura.”

Kari says, “Okay, you two, do the rest of us need to separate you two? We’re all friends here.”

Naruto asks Hinata, “How is your water bending training going?”

Hinata says, with a smile, “We’re doing well, Naruto-kun.”

Kiba tells Hinata, “Personally, Hinata, I do still not like the smell of your new ‘outfit’.”

Shizune says, with a nod, “You have already told us about the dangers of these ‘symbiotes’ and I can’t say that I agree with Miss Madam Web on this.”

Serena retorts, “Do you think that we are happy with this arrangement?”

Amara tells Serena, “Trust us if we aren’t concerned for your ‘health’ princess.” Just then they hear yelps as they see Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Jupiter in large pile and entrapped in massive wooden pillars.

Yamato tells them, “Not bad, but you need to work on your control, Jupiter-san.”

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “Hey, you got this Wood Style stuff down!”

Sailor Mars retorts, annoyed, “That’s because he, Naruto, and even Meatball Head had years of training with it, duh!”

Hotaru says, nervously, “Entrapped by your own technique.”

Kiba says, “That’s embarrassing.”

Yolei says, with a nod, “Big time, Kiba-san.”

Michelle says, with a giggle, “We might have control of our chakra, but it looks like Jupiter-chan needs work not only focusing her chakra correctly, she needs to also learn to use her technique the right way.”

Hotaru asks Rini, “Any luck in finding Erika?”

Rini says, shaking her head, “Not a thing, Hotaru-chan. She has really gone silent.”

Naruto asks, “Since she is Yukina’s granddaughter and she is more nuts than her, that’s not a good thing.”

Rini says, with a nod, “Believe it, dad.”

Naruto sweat drops and Kiba says, with a smirk, “She is your daughter, Naruto. And not to mention that she is quite the looker like Lady Serena.”

Serena and Naruto glare at Kiba and Naruto tells Kiba, “Have you heard of what an overprotective parent can do when looking at their child the wrong way, mutt?”

Kiba says, nervously, “No, I’m cool.”

Shino tells Kiba, “Never a good idea to say such things to parents, Kiba.”

Kiba responds, “No kidding, Shino.” Kiba thinks in his mind, “Hopefully, Naruko-sama’s parents won’t mind her and me being together.”

(Joining up with Naruto’s parents; Later on *WARNING: X-RATED LEMONS AND LIMES COMING UP!*)

Inside of the mansion on Earth that Naruto’s parents have gained, there is a huge bedroom in which part of it looks like found in a bondage chamber in which Kushina and Minato are together in which Kushina is rubbing her belly which has expanded to the point that she looks like in the later stages of pregnancy while locked in a passionate wet kiss with her husband.

When they release from the kiss, Kushina tells Minato, with a dark smile, “Anyway, Minato-kun, who said that you could knock me up again, you know?”

Minato responds, with dark warm smile, but slight nervousness his expression, “But Kushina-chan, I thought that you said that you wanted to have more kids for Naruto to have a big family?”

Kushina asks, with a mock curious tone, “I did?” Minato gives a worried expression and Kushina responds, “I’m kidding, you know?!” Minato whistles and Kushina tells Minato, with a dark lustful and dangerous smile on her lips while putting her hands around his neck, “However, it doesn’t mean that I’m done with you.”

Minato asks, nervously, “But Kushina-chan, you are holding our baby!”

Kushina tells Minato, with a dark dangerous, yet, loving smile, “In which you had the nerve to speed up my pregnancy just to knock me up again, Minato-kun.” Minato gives a nervous look and Kushina snaps her fingers in which a young woman of 18 years of age with brown hair, which was cut in a chin-length bob that framed her face, and brown eyes. She also had two rectangular, purple markings on each of her cheeks. She is also naked revealing a very sexy and slender feminine body along with breasts that rival Tsunade’s and Serena’s breasts.

Minato asks, stunned, “Rin?”

The young woman responds, “It is nice to see you, Minato-sama.”

Kushina tells Minato, with a sly smirk, “Do you really think that Yagura was the only one within the Three-Tails, you know?”

Minato asks Kushina, “Does this mean that Rin is a pseudo-Jinchuirki?”

Kushina says, with a smile, “Bingo, Minato-kun!” Kushina then gives a wicked smirk and she tells Rin, “Now, Rin-chan, be a good girl and knock Minato-kun until we can’t produce any more seed for the day.”

Minato shouts out, shocked, “What?”

Rin responds, with a nod, “Of course, Mistress Kushina-sama.” Minato prepares to leave, but Kushina uses some seals on him to make unable to move in which Rin goes over and starts to suck on his manhood causing him to grunt in pleasure as Rin sucks on his manhood as well as play with his balls causing him unable to help himself to experience orgasm in which he sends a lot of his hot seed into Rin’s mouth in which she swallows without too much trouble.

Minato says, breathlessly, “Rin.”

Rin tells Minato, with a loving and lustful smile, “Don’t worry, Minato-sensei, you will enjoy this.” Rin then positions herself over Minato and she then has his hard rod go into her pussy in which Minato and Rin groan/moan in pleasure and excitement in which Rin then starts to move her body to make Minato’s hot rod go in and out of her pussy.

Minato grunts out, “Rin… it feels… really good… but you don’t… have to do this…!!”

Rin moans out in reply, “But I do… Minato-sensei… I had a crush on you… but a student… shouldn’t try anything… forbidden with their teacher… so I went for Kakashi… but the ass… didn’t even give me the time of day… and now, Obito-baka became a world destroying asshole…!!”

Kushina asks, “Isn’t that the truth, Rin-chan?” Rin continues on without replying and Minato can’t help to enjoy the pleasure that he is being given by Rin and when Kushina feels that he is lost in pleasure, she releases the seals in which Minato sits up, embraces Rin, and kisses her passionately and lustfully as he thrust his hips forwards causing Rin to loudly moan in Minato’s mouth.

When they break off the kiss, Rin moans out, “Minato-sensei… you are just so big… you will rip me apart…!!”
Minato moans out, “If you think… I’m so big… you should ask… about our son…!!” Kushina giggles and flushes in which she managed to get a peek at Naruto when he was in his ‘birthday suit’ during his inter-reality journey. As Kushina looks on as Minato and Rin continues to engage in hot sex, Kushina licks her lips lustfully in which she can’t help to desire to be the one enjoying herself with Minato in which she rubs her belly knowing that once she has given birth, she can start having a ‘passionate relationship’ with her husband again. After several hours, Minato and Rin experience their orgasms in which Minato’s hard rod becomes covered in Rin’s fluids in which Minato pumps a lot of his hot sticky seed into Rin’s waiting womb.

When Minato collapses onto the bed, Kushina tells him, with a dark lustful smile, “I’m sorry, Minato-kun, but I had to make sure that I could keep your lustful urges in check. So, from now on, when I’m pregnant, Rin-chan will drain you dry the instant that she sees your ‘little man’ get nice and sturdy.”

Minato tells Kushina, “You think that I would be so unfaithful to you, Kushina-chan?”

Kushina tells Minato, with a nice yet dangerous smile, “Never, Minato-kun. You know better since I would rip you limb from limb.”

Minato is nervous from Kushina’s remark as Rin removes herself from Minato’s hard rod and Minato asks, “What if I get her pregnant?”

Kushina responds, with a smile, “So, Minato-kun? She is going to be my ‘sister wife’ after all.” Minato gives a gawk of surprise and Kushina then gives a look of surprise and rubs her belly.

Rin asks Kushina, “What is it, Kushina-sama?”

Kushina says, “Nothing much, Rin. My water just broke.” Minato and Rin then gasp in shock in which they start to head off to assist Kushina in giving birth to her third child.

(Within Elysion; Sometime soon afterwards *END OF X-RATED LEMONS AND LIMES!*)

Inside of the kingdom of Elysion, Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, Davis, in his Light Wing form, Astral, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and Tsunade are inside of the kingdom of Elysion in which most of them wonder what’s going on.

Sakura asks, “What’s going on?”

Sailor Sun says, “I’m in Sailor Scout form now.”

Davis says, “I’m getting a funky feeling of déjà vu here.”

Sailor Moon says, “This is the kingdom of Elysion, Darien’s kingdom.”

The others are shocked and Sailor Sun asks, “This is Darien’s home kingdom?”

Davis says, “What’s left it, Kari.”

Helios then comes forward and he tells him, “That’s correct, your majesty.”

Astral says, “You must be Helios, the one that gave Sailor Moon the Legendary Number card.”

Helios responds, “That’s correct, Astral.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Why did you bring us here since we already got the Number?”

Helios responds, “I have the location of another Legendary Number.”

Davis asks, “You do, dude?”

Helios says, “It is in Sailor Mars’ home.”

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Cherry Hill Shrine? But wouldn’t any of us sensed something?”

Astral says, “The high spiritually of that place might have cloaked it from any of us.”

Helios says, with a nod, “Astral is correct everyone. The high spiritually of Cherry Hill Shrine created the perfect ‘cloak’ for the Legendary Number.”

Davis asks, “Well, what are we waiting for?”

Helios says, “There is something that you should know. The Legendary Numbers were used by Astral to seal the entity known as Don Thousand away and by removing them, he will regain full strength.”

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Sun says, “I didn’t know that!”

Helios says, “Vector made sure that you knew enough, but not enough to cause him problems, Princess Akari.”

Sailor Moon tells Helios, “If those cards are a seal against Don Thousand, shouldn’t we keep them in place?”

Astral says, “Removing them must be a risk that we need to take and most likely, Don Thousand would have sufficient power anyway to cause chaos to Astral World and Earth even if they remain in place.”

Helios says, “That’s correct, Astral. You will need the Legendary Numbers and Numeron Code in order to combat Barian World as well as the Phazons and Organization Thirteen, Princess Serenity.”

Naruto asks, “So, this Numeron Code has a connection to the true Kingdom Hearts, Helios-san?”

Helios says, with a nod, “That’s right, Naruto-dono.”

Sakura asks, “One question: Why are we here?”

Hinata says, with a nod, “Sakura has a point. Why did you bring her, Lady Tsunade, and us here? We do not believe that this issue concerns us.”

Helios says, “Actually, it does, Lady Hinata. You, Sakura, and Lady Tsunade have a bond with the same connection to the cosmic forces as Princess Serenity, her brother, and Princess Akari do.”

Sailor Moon asks, shocked, “Are you saying that they are Sailor Scouts?!”

Helios says, “That’s correct, Princess Serenity.”

Sakura asks, shocked, “Sailor Scouts? Us?”

Helios says, with a nod, “That’s correct, Lady Haruno. You are Sailor Star, the Sailor Soldier of the Stars, and Lady Tsunade is the reincarnation of the queen of the Whirlpool Galaxy Kingdom.”

Naruto asks, “Whirlpool Galaxy Kingdom?”

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “Yep! It is one of the nearest galaxies to the Milky Way galaxy, the galaxy containing Earth, our sun, and our solar system, Naruto.”

Tsunade says, “So, we’re known as Sailor Whirlpool, huh? That’s pretty ironic since we’re part Uzumaki from the Land of Whirlpool.”

Helios says, “And Hinata is Sailor Galaxy from the ancient Galactic Kingdom, which existed far before the Moon Kingdom.”

Sailor Moon asks, “Before the Moon Kingdom and the Silver Millennium?”

Just then Sailor Galaxia then appears and she says, “That’s correct, Sailor Moon.”

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Sailor Galaxia?”

Naruto asks, “Friend of yours?”

Sailor Galaxia says, with a warm smile, “Sailor Moon saved my life when my body was possessed by an evil known as Chaos, young Naruto.” Sailor Galaxia then tells Sailor Moon, “I’m one of the final direct descendants of the Galactic Kingdom, Sailor Moon. However, those of the Lunarian royal family are also descendants of that kingdom. Long ago, it was destroyed in a great battle in which the surviving royals including your ancestors left in which the Silver Crystal created from the great power of reality gained from the true Kingdom Hearts was forged to keep the balance of life intact. My ancestors were given the Sapphire Crystal in which we were charged with the eternal guardianship of universe in which we have no home planet, but the universe is our home.”

Hinata says, “So, we’re the princess of this very ancient kingdom? It means that the diamond that Rini gave us is the source of our Sailor Scout powers.”

Sailor Galaxia says, with a nod, “And it reacted with you who proves that you are the heiress to that kingdom and its vast secrets. Even though it was destroyed, many powerful items and objects remain in the ruins of that kingdom.”

Davis says, “Things that the Phazons would love to get their hands on.”

Sailor Galaxia says, with a nod, “That’s correct, young Moon Prince.”

Sailor Moon asks Sailor Galaxia, “Where is the ruins of the Galactic Kingdom, Sailor Galaxia?”

Sailor Galaxia says, “In an alternate realm where the gateway can only be found on young Naruto’s home world.”

Helios says, “However, for now, you can focus on the Sisterhood and the other evils now on planet Earth. But with the demise of my kingdom’s beloved prince means that there is an imbalance and the passing down of power from my prince to young Naruto isn’t enough, we must bring out the powers of the Sailor Soldier of Earth.”

Sailor Sun asks, surprised, “There is a Sailor Soldier for Earth?”

Helios says, with a nod, “Like any planet in our galaxy, Earth also had a Sailor Soldier of its own, but she wasn’t under the control of the Silver Millennium Sailor Scouts since Earth wasn’t part of the Alliance back in the Silver Millennium and she rivaled even the Outer Sailor Scouts in power. Prince Endymon’s mother was the last Sailor Earth, but she couldn’t pass down her powers since they had no daughter in which it was always tradition to have two children, each one welding the two crystals of Earth.”

Sailor Moon asks, “The two crystals of Earth? There is another crystal other than the Golden Crystal?”

Helios says, with a nod, “Correct, Princess Serenity. Like your powers now, the other crystal of Earth, the Golden Elemental Crystal, was the source of Sailor Earth’s powers. But now, there is no one to weld Sailor Earth’s powers. However, since Naruto is now the heir to the throne of Earth, he can choose a worthy candidate to weld them.”

Naruto asks, “Us?”

Helios tells Naruto, “Choose wisely, Prince Naruto.” Soon after, Helios produces a sphere of light that goes into Naruto’s hands.

Naruto says, “Yeah, no pressure.”

Sailor Sun asks Helios, “Helios, do you know the true purpose of the Number cards that are over one-hundred?”

Helios says, “They were created by Don Thousand to break the seal on him put on by Astral.”

Astral says, “So, the Emperors might be just pawns in a game? Very interesting.”

Helios says, “However, the power of Tachyon Dragon doesn’t belong to just Don Thousand. The card was created by him to contain the other half of the powers of Galaxy-Eyes. Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon and Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon have a connection to the Numeron Code and you are going to need the help of Kite, the one where our princess gained the powers of Photon Dragon, due to her connection to the cosmic forces. The knowledge of their connection is in the Moon Kingdom itself.”

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Our kingdom contains a clue to the Numeron Code and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon has a connection to the Numeron Code?”

Davis asks, confused, “But Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon isn’t a Number, how can it be connected to the Numeron Code?”

Helios says, “Another of the Legendary Numbers may hold a clue to that answer, young Moon Prince.”

Davis says, with a sigh, “I figured that you were going to say that Helios-san.”

Helios tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, I think that you need to increase your abilities in which these might prove helpful.” Soon after, Helios then produces half-a-dozen golden coins in which one has an eagle engraved, the second has a crane engraved, the third has a bear engraved, the fourth has a wolf engraved, the fifth has a frog, and the final one has an ape engraved on the golden coin.

Davis says, “Hey, those are the Power Ranger’s Power Coins when they had their ninja powers!”

Helios says, with a nod, “We will combine them with the Sailor Scout powers and there is also the Ninja Zords as well. You will have complete access to them.”

Sailor Moon says, amazed, “That’s so cool!”

Helios says, “We also managed to find the Zeo Crystal within the remains of the Command Center in Angel Grove of the Power Rangers universe, Princess Serenity.” Helios then produces the Zeo Crystal and he says, “Since the Zeo Crystal and Zeo powers were the source behind the creation of the Turbo Powers, it remained in the Command Center and it had managed to survive the destruction of the Command Center.”

Davis says, amazed, “You mean we’ll get the Zeo Zords too!”

Helios says, with a nod, “They were the technology behind the Turbo Zords, just far improved.”

Davis says, with a smile, “That’s cool, Helios-san!”

Helios tells Davis, “You are going to need the increase in power, young Moon Prince. The Phazons are preparing another offensive on Earth and they have gotten their hand on Ranger Zord technology.”

There are quite a few gasps and Sailor Moon says, drolly, “That’s just great. And Zoid technology is just as dangerous as mobile suit technology.”

Helios says, “You can see why you’ll need Ranger power and technology to assist you in this endeavor.”

Sailor Sun says, “We’re also going to need to get the Legendary Number card.”

Astral says, “It is a wise idea since we can’t risk them falling into the hands of the Barians and getting the Numeron Code despite the risk of releasing Don Thousand.”

Davis says, with a nod, “Good point, Astral.” Soon enough, Helios began assisting Tsunade, Sakura, and Hinata in receiving and accessing their Sailor Scout powers as well as preparing to retrieve the next Legendary Number card.

(At a MIST base; Later on)

Deep within Donovan’s base, Orochimaru and Kabuto are with Donovan as they look at a clone that looks a lot like Tsunade, but she has brown Byakugan eyes and wearing a violet version of Tsunade’s blouse.

Donovan tells Orochimaru, “She looks like your former female comrade, Tsunade.”

Orochimaru says, “I would call her more like ‘Tsunade Alpha’, Donovan-san.”

Kabuto says, “We have mixed her DNA in which we managed to bring out the First Hokage’s Wood Style deep within her DNA from her grandfather and mixed it in with the Byakugan while adding the abilities of Kasumi and her brother and sister from the Mugen Tenshin along with the fighting styles of all of the competitors from the Dead or Alive tournament.”

Orochimaru says, “I think that a demonstration is in order.” Orochimaru snaps his fingers and legions of Kasumi Alpha style clones appears around the clone of Tsunade known as Tsunade Alpha.

Kabuto tells Tsunade Alpha, “Kill them all, Tsunade Alpha.”

Tsunade Alpha retorts, with a dark sly tone, “No problem, Kabuto-sama. I won’t need to work up a sweat with these clones.” The Kasumi Alpha clone immediately unleash their attacks in which Tsunade Alpha easily avoids the attacks in which she uses a combination of Gentle Fist and Tsunade’s super-strength combined with the martial arts of all of the Dead or Alive fighters leaving a bloody mess in front of Donovan, Orochimaru, and Kabuto.

Donovan says, with a nod, “Impressive, Orochimaru. She combined the skills of the Dead or Alive fighters with the abilities of the ninja of your world.”

Kabuto tells Donovan, “And she is just the prototype. You did develop an advanced version of your ‘Alpha’ after all.”

Donovan nods in understanding and he says, “I see, Kabuto.”

Kabuto asks Orochimaru, “Orochimaru-sama, where is Mizuki?”

Orochimaru says, “He is getting irritated, Kabuto.”

Kabuto asks Orochimaru, “Is that wise, Orochimaru-sama?”

Orochimaru says, with a sinister smile, “The more angry that he gets, the more inspiration that he will want to take revenge against the Namikaze brat.” Kabuto then gives a wicked smile while Donovan gives a confused look.

(Much later; At Cherry Hill Shrine)

All of the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and ninja from the Elemental Countries are heading up the stairs to Raye’s temple home in which they look to see Girag standing in front of them with an unconscious Chad and Raye’s grandfather behind him.

Raye shouts out, shocked, “Grandpa! Chad!”

Lita yells out, “Who are you?”

Kari says, “It’s Girag. He is one of the Barian Emperors.”

Girag says, “I’m glad that you remember me, you little wench.”

Davis says, “You are not getting the Numbers!”
As Astral appears beside Davis, Girag tells Davis, “You won’t have much if you wish for these worthless humans to be safe, Motomiya.”

Raye shouts out, angrily, “You are going to pay asshole!”

Girag says, “I don’t think so girly!” Just then Chad and Raye’s grandfather stumble onto their feet with the Barian Emblem appearing on their heads and Girag says, “They are under my control and I can’t make them kill themselves if Motomiya doesn’t duel me!”

Naruto says, angrily, “Coward!”

Davis says, inserting his duel disk with his dueling deck inside to his left wrist, “Fine, jerk!”

Kari tells Davis, “Be careful, Davis! Girag is a ruthless warrior and he will do anything to get the job done!” Davis nods his head as he faces Girag, who has a duel disk with a dueling deck inside, in which both of them activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, and after their life-points counters display 4000 life-points each, they draw five cards from their respective decks.

“Duel!” Davis and Girag yell out in unison as their duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Girag: 4000

Girag says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this duel off, boy!” Girag says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I’ll start off with my Handy Applause spell card! I can play two Hand monsters from my deck, but I need to remove two cards from my hand! However, if my cards are used for an XYZ Summon of a different attribute then my XYZ monster, I can get those cards back!” Girag puts two cards in his pocket, two cards come out of his deck, and puts the cards on his duel disk causing Ice Hand (1600/1600) and Fire Hand (1600/1000) to appear on the field in attack mode.

Davis retorts, “You think that they are going to be quite handy to you, huh?”

There are plenty of groans and Tai tells Davis, “Davis, this isn’t the time for jokes.”

Girag says, “You should listen to your friends since I Overlay both of my hand monsters and create the Overlay Network, Motomiya!” Both monsters turn into beams of energy that goes into a galaxy-like vortex in which Girag puts an XYZ monster card over the two monster cards on his duel disk which are on top of each other on a single monster slot. Girag says, “Meet the instrument of your doom: Number One Hundred and Six: Giant Hand!” Out of the vortex, Number 106: Giant Hand (2000/2000), a giant rocky hand with the fingertips having eyes coming out of them as well as the palm of the hand with two Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Girag says, taking the two cards that he put in his pocket, “And since my Giant Hand is an Earth monster and different from the two monsters that I used to bring him out, I got my cards back!”

Yolei asks, “What kind of monsters are these?”

Ami says, “I have no idea, Yolei.”

Girag says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Rank Up Magic: Barian’s Force! Now, I rank up my Number card!” Giant Hand turns into a beam of light and goes into the sky as a sphere appears on the field which turns into a dark gate with the Barian Emblem appears on the field while a new XYZ monster card appears over Giant Hand’s XYZ monster card on Girag’s duel disk in which he says, “And now, I play Chaos Number One Hundred and Six: Giant Hand Red!” The gates open up and Number C106: Giant Hand Red (2600/2000), a giant hand that looks made of magma that has two reverse blades in the wrist area and with three Chaos Overlay Units surrounding it appears on the field in attack mode.

Matt says, “Talk about a huge helping hand!”

Kari thinks in her mind, stunned, “How can he use Barian Force when he isn’t in his true Barian form?”

Girag says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn.”

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move, Girag!”

Girag says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Death Hand trap card!” Girag’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card known as Death Hand and Girag says, “When my opponent draws a card when he has no monsters on the field, he loses three hundred life-points per card in his hand!”

Davis asks, stunned, “Huh?” Soon after, a ghostly hand grabs Davis and he yelps out in pain as he loses 1800 life-points from Girag’s trap card.

Astral says, shocked, “Davis!”

Davis grunts out, “I’m okay, Astral, buddy.”

Veemon tells Davis, “Are you sure, Davis?”

Davis says, with a nod, “No problem, buddy.”

Amara says, “The duel has already started and Davis already lost close to half of his life-points.”

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Goblindbergh in attack mode!” Soon after, Goblindbergh (1400/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, “And now, I can play one level four monster or less from my hand!”

Girag says, “Not when I use my monster’s ability! By removing a Chaos Overlay Unit, I negate all card effects currently out on the field for this turn!” One Chaos Overlay Unit vanishes in which Giant Hand Red cuts the line that Goblindbergh is holding.

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Too bad that I have my Kagetokage which allows him to come to the field when a monster is summoned regular, baka.” Kagetokage (1100/1500) appears on the field in attack mode.

Girag sneers and Naruto says, with a smirk, “The dummy wanted to make sure that Davis couldn’t bring out any XYZ monster, but it looks like Davis outwitted him.”

Davis says, “And now, I Overlay both monsters and create the Overlay Network, Girag-teme!” Both monsters turn into energy that goes into a galaxy-like vortex while Davis puts an XYZ monster card on his duel disk over his two monster cards in which Davis says, “Meet Number Thirty-Nine: Utopia!” Just then a cocoon comes out of the vortex and the cocoon turns into Number 39: Utopia (2500/2000), with two Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Blustering Winds spell card and give my Utopia an one grand boost until my next Standby Phase!” Utopia goes from 2500/2000 to 3500/3000 and Davis yells out, “Utopia, attack with Rising Sun Slash!”

As Utopia moves in to attack Giant Hand Red, Girag says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “My Hand Power trap card will stop that!” Girag’s other face-down card is revealed to be Hand Power trap card and Girag says, removing a card from my his graveyard slot, “Thanks to this card, my Giant Hand Red will double in attack power for this turn and this means your end, Motomiya!” Giant Hand Red goes from 2600/2000 to 5200/2000 and grows so big that it nearly encompass Utopia.

Tai shouts out, “If Davis loses this battle, he will lose Utopia and he will be helpless as well as nearly out of life-points!”

Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Not if I use my Emergency Rank Up Quick Play card, Tai!” Girag gives a look of surprise and Davis says, discarding one card from his hand, “By discarding one card from my hand, I can play a Rank Up spell card in my hand during the Battle Phase!” Davis says, putting the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slot, “And I choose my Rank Up Magic: Argent Chaos Force!” Utopia glows and Davis says, “And now, I can rank him up even more!”

Astral asks, “Why do you have that card when we have Numeron Force?”

Davis says, “I want to play another big brute of Utopia without having to use Nemesis Force.”

Astral asks, “You mean THAT Utopia Ray?”

Davis shouts out, as a galaxy-like vortex appears in the sky as Utopia goes inside of it, “That’s right, buddy! I play Number Chaos Thirty-Nine: Utopia Ray V!” Davis puts an XYZ monster card from his Extra Deck over his Utopia card and out of the vortex, Number C39: Utopia Ray V (2600/2000), with three Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

Serena tells Davis, “Davis, you don’t know if that card still has Black Crystal energy in it!”

Davis says, “It’s all right, sis. I can handle it.”

Astral tells Davis, “I hope so, Davis.”

Davis thinks in his mind, “I hope so too, Astral, buddy.” Davis winches slightly and Davis says, “I use Utopia Ray’s ability and remove an Overlay Unit in order to use his ability in which one monster on your field is gone and you lose life-points equal to its attack points!”

Girag shouts out, “My perfect plan! I had you!”

Davis says, “Too bad, jerk!” Utopia Ray V loses an Overlay Unit and unleashes dark ruby red energy blades which cut Giant Red Hand into pieces and the pieces explode which rain down on Girag in which he grunts out in pain as he loses 5200 life-points and the duel.

Final Score:
Davis: 2200
Girag: 0

Soon after, the Barian Emblems vanish from the foreheads of Chad and Raye’s grandfather and they collapse to the ground in which Girag stumbles to his feet.

Kari asks Girag, “How are you able to use Barian’s Force without going into your true form?”

Everyone looks at Kari and Naruto says, “Hold up! When that Alito guy fought with me, he used that card in the sphere field!”

Kari says, “Barian Sphere Field, Naruto. Barians can only use their full power in their dimensional plane of Barian World including using Barian Force.”

Cody asks, “Question is: How did this one use his special card without using that same field?”

Girag retorts, “That’s something that you will find out soon enough, fools.” Soon after, Girag then teleports away and leaves the others alone.

Trista says, “The Barians seem to be getting stronger somehow.”

Hotaru asks, concerned, “Is it possible that they already have the Legendary Number from this spot?”

Naruto says, “We hope not, Hotaru.”

Serena says, with a nod, “We agree, Naruto-kun. If they have the Legendary Number, we are in big trouble.”

Astral says, nodding his head, “I agree, Serena. It is bad enough that Don Thousand will be at full strength if we remove them, but if they get their hands on the Legendary Numbers, they may gain the location of the Numeron Code.”

Trista says, “That would be a dark day for our universe if that happened.”

Raye says, “Grandpa! Chad!” Soon enough, the rest of the group goes over in which Sakura, Tsunade, and other medics in the group check over Chad and Raye’s grandfather while plenty of the others prepare to head into the temple to see if the Legendary Number card was still there.

(Elsewhere in Japan; A good time afterwards)

Heading into the mountainous areas of Japan, Ayane is on her own as she trains herself to prepare for future conflicts with the Sisterhood, with them regaining their lost members, in which she shouldn’t be alone, but due to the fact that the group from the Elemental Countries brought the special lotion made from the sap of the Burai tree, Ayane felt confident, but she was no fool. She had made sure to carry supplies to signal and show where she was and if she was in trouble. As she continues to train, she then senses something wrong and she leaps out of the way as a powerful wind comes over and slices through some of the trees that she was leaping across sending them crashing down to the ground.

Ayane says, “You might be able to fool those foolish enough to rely on ‘special senses’, but not someone who is well-trained to use their normal senses, however, if you weren’t so weak that you would know this better. Even the real Kasumi knows better.” Ayane then looks over to see none other than Kasumi and Ibuki appears on top of a branch in swirls of leaves.

Kasumi says, with a plain tone, “It was meant to get your attention, sister.”

Ayane tells Kasumi, “You aren’t the real Kasumi. The real Kasumi wouldn’t be so weak to allow herself to be manipulated by such a woman.”

Kasumi responds, “I am the real Kasumi, Ayane-chan. I’ve just see our clan for what it truly is. It is no better than the dogs that killed the husband of Madam Karai. They are just using us as their weapons.”

Ayane responds, “We are ninja. We are who we are.”

Ibuki retorts, “And who gets to tell us who we are and who we get to be, Ayane?”

Kasumi says, “DOAETC was wrong and it was right to destroy it, but it still doesn’t excuse the crimes that our clan and our family including the failure to stop Raidou.”

Ayane says, drawing her kunai, “No more talk. I won’t talk with someone so weak to be manipulated by someone with such hypocrisy, Kasumi.”

Kasumi says, “I see that you must be shown the truth, sister.” The three of them stare each other down for what seems like an eternity in which Ayane then unleashes a barrage of kunai in which Kasumi then uses the power of the Byakugan and Gentle Fist to easily cut down the kunai, however, Ayane is already using a Ninpo to cut down the tree in which Kasumi and Ibuki vanish in a swirl of sakura petals. Ayane draws another kunai and then blocks a sword attack from Kasumi, but Kasumi, having sheer power, is pushing Ayane back, much to her shock.

Ayane thinks in her mind, “Such strength!” Kasumi then throws Ayane away in which she barely manages to right herself in which she skids back five yards in which she hears something and she looks to see a huge fireball heading towards in which she seemly is engulfed by it.

Kasumi gasps and she shouts out, annoyed, “Sister Ibuki!” Ibuki appears in a swirl of leaves and Kasumi tells Ibuki, in an irritated tone, “We are to show her the truth about our clans not kill her!”

Ibuki tells Kasumi, “Sorry, sister, I guess that I went a bit overboard!”

Kasumi responds, “My half-sister is more of a victim of our clan’s evil than I am. She was born because of their failure to kill that uncle of mine, Ibuki-chan!”

Ibuki tells Kasumi, “Do you really think your sister is so hard to kill, Sister Kasumi?” Kasumi and Ibuki then dodge Fuma Shuriken launched from nearby by Ayane herself not looking too much worse for wear.

Kasumi says, with a nod, “Good point, sister.”

Ibuki says, moving through ninja hand signs, “You take her down and I’ll hold her for you, Kasumi-chan.”

Ninja Art: Kujaku!

Soon after, violet energy wings appears around Ibuki’s back causing Ayane’s eyes to widen especially when they attack causing her to dodge them while Kasumi vanishes in a swirl of sakura petals in which Ayane quickly realizes that they are trying to make her focus on Ibuki while Kasumi makes a sneak attack, but she knows that this plan of theirs could work since she is such a disadvantage. One of them tentacles hit the ground with such force that they send a lot of dirt and smoke into the air in which Ayane prepares to make a break, but her ‘danger sense’ is on overdrive in which she looks around for wherever the attack is coming from. However, a pair of hands come out of the ground, grab her ankles, and Ayane yelps as she is dragged into the ground leaving only her head above the ground to allow her to breathe.

When the smoke and dust clear, Ayane looks to see Kasumi and Ibuki over her form, which consists only of her head above the ground, and Kasumi says, “A technique known as Head Hunter Jutsu, Ayane-chan.”

Ayane says, “Entrapment technique.”

Ibuki says, “We figured that you would take any chance to escape so I made a ‘mistake’ on purpose to create a way for you to escape.”

Ayane says, “I must admit that’s clever, Ibuki-san.” Just then they hear something and they look around to see kunai with explosive tags attached in which there is a good sized explosion in which Kasumi and Ibuki leap away in which Ayane follows them out of the smoke and dust soon after in which all of them are staring each other.

Kasumi says, “I didn’t think that you would be defeated so easily.”

Ayane tells Kasumi, “If you were the real Kasumi, you would know that.”

Kasumi responds, “I do, Ayane.” Ayane then yelps as she gets hit in the neck in which as she loses consciousness, Ayane sees another Kasumi behind him in which the ‘other Kasumi’ turns into mud revealing that she had been a Mud Clone in which Ayane then falls into unconsciousness soon after.

(Back at Cherry Hill Temple; Later on)

Within Cherry Hill Temple, our group of Digidestined, human and Digimon, Sailor Scouts, and ninja are assembled together in which Davis has a new XYZ monster card called Number 64: Ronin Raccoon Sandayu (1000/1000), displaying a picture of humanoid samurai warrior in red armor, violet clothing under the armor, raccoon face under the helmet, and cartoon-like raccoon hovering over one of drawn swords, in which Astral takes the card into himself as a new memory comes into his mind causing confusion on his face.

Davis asks, “What is it, Astral?”

Astral says, “This is very strange. The memory in this Number is showing me images of the Barian that you have defeated.”

Kari asks, “You mean Girag?”

Astral says, with a nod, “Indeed, Kari. However, he is in human form and he was like a Japanese samurai or should I say, warlord. It looked like that this Barian or the human that looks like him was an elite Japanese warlord that was strong, stern, and unyielding yet he was wise and gentle in which the spirit that we had just dueled to get this card was best friends with him and assist him as a double to distract his enemies, Kari.”

Davis asks, “Are you sure that it isn’t another guy that looks like that Barian?”

Astral responds, “I know that this human and the Barian are one and the same.”

Raye asks, “Are you saying that Barian was once a human, Astral?”

Kari says, “It is a possible. I was turned into a Barian after Gatomon and I had died using our full power to save Davis and the others.”

Gatomon says, “That was Vector’s fault for tampering with your Star Seed, Kari.”

Kari says, with a nod, “True, but it doesn’t mean that the other Emperors weren’t once human and turned into Barians like I was, Gatomon.”

Amara says, “This is just plain weird.”

Trista tells Amara, “Like it is weird that all of you are reincarnation of princesses from kingdoms on other planets in the solar system centuries ago, Amara?”

Amara says, with a sigh, “Good point, Trista.”

Davis then starts to look up into the sky and Astral asks, “Is something wrong, Davis?”

Davis says, “I’m not sure, Astral, but I just got a real bad feeling that something bad happened to a friend of mine.”

Yolei tells Davis, “We’re all here, Davis.”

Veemon asks Davis, “Are you okay, Davis?”

Davis says, “I don’t think so, Veemon.” Davis then starts to head off much to the surprise of everyone else.

Ken asks Davis, “Where are you going?”

Davis says, “I’ve got to return to the Mugen Tenshin village, bro!” Davis tells Veemon, “Let’s go, buddy!” Soon after, Veemon heads off as Davis prepares to digivolve him to get back to the Mugen Tenshin village due to the ‘bad feeling’ that he got right now.

(Inside of the Mugen Tenshin village; on the meanwhile)

Within said ninja village of Japan, Hayate is very concerned about his younger half-sister, Ayane, due to the fact of Kasumi being brainwashed into the Sisterhood and attacking her own village due to her mind being corrupted by Madam Karai and the Sisterhood.

Just then one of the ninja appears and he says, “Hayate-sama, we have found an unconscious Sisterhood member in the village!”

Hayate says, seriously, “Take me to her immediately!” Soon enough, Hayate and the Mugen Tenshin ninja immediately go over to a group of other Mugen Tenshin ninja are waiting where they find a young kunoichi of late teenage years with long flowing blond hair, deep pink lips, and wearing what looks like Kurenai Yuhi’s outfit before Naruto’s training trip with Jiraiya expect the part that’s red is pink in which there are red insignia of the Sisterhood on the white parts, but there is a ninja headband, like the ones used in the Elemental Countries, with the Uzumaki whirlpool spiral engraved on the metal plate.

Another Mugen Tenshin ninja says, “Hayate-sama.”

Hayate looks at the kunoichi and he says, “Those insignia belong to the Sisterhood of the Gyakutai. I’ve seen that insignia already, but that looks like the insignia of Naruto-dono’s clan, the Uzumaki.”

A Mugen Tenshin ninja asks Hayate, “Are you sure, Hayate-sama?”

Hayate says, with a nod, “I know it well since some of Naruto-dono’s companions had it on their vests.” Hayate asks, “How was she found?”

The Mugen Tenshin ninja responds, “There was a mysterious glow coming from this scared grove and when we arrived, this Sisterhood kunoichi was right here.”

Hayate asks, “She just appeared?”

The Mugen Tenshin ninja replies, plainly, “It seems so, Hayate-sama.”

Hayate tells his ninja, “Have her restrained and make sure that she has no tools to escape in which use the chakra sealing tags given to us by Naruto-dono. I’m calling Davis and his friends to come here at once.”

The Mugen Tenshin ninja nod their heads, but one of them asks, concerned, “Hayate-sama, what about Lady Ayane?”

Hayate says, with a serious tone, “I’m ordering a search for her. She is the head of the Hajin Mon sect of our clan and we can’t let her be corrupted by the Sisterhood.” The rest of the ninja agreed and as they start, Hayate can’t help to be gravely concerned for his younger half-sister.

(Elsewhere; around the same time)

Alito, Mizar, and Girag are all talking with a bespectacled boy with short, gray spiky hair, wearing a black vest over a white shirt, black pants, a strange bracelet on his right wrist and a scarf tied around his neck.

Mizar tells the boy, “Girag and Alito have failed to get the Numbers.”

Alito says, with a smirk, “You didn’t do any better.”

Mizar says, “The field was weak for my dragon.”

Girag says, “Excuses are for the weak, Mizar.”

The boy tells them, “This isn’t the time for fighting among ourselves. They have two of the seven Legendary Numbers and if they get them all, they will have the Numeron Code.”

Mizar says, “Understood, Dumon. However, I need something stronger to contain the power of my dragon in its Chaos form.”

The boy responds, “I’ll see what I can do, Mizar.”

Alito asks, “What are we going to do about those freaky Rank Up cards, Dumon?”

The boy, one of the Barian Emperors, Dumon, responds, “It seems like the humans have developed the power of Rank Up and Chaos Evolution on their own. The power of Barian Force may not be enough anymore. However, without Nasch and his sister, we are not at full strength.”

Mizar asks, “What about our newest member?”

Dumon responds, “He is like Kamiya and created from a human by Vector which is why I don’t trust him. Not because he was a human, but because he was turned into one of us by Vector.”

Alito says, “Yeah, the dude is really creepy.”

Mizar says, “I don’t trust him either, Dumon, but we may need him.”

Dumon says, “He is preparing to have him attack the Moon Princess.”

Mizar says, “She is my prey with Kite Tenjo. We need to settle who is the one true Galaxy-Eyes user.”

Dumon says, “Focus on the mission or our world will be lost, Mizar.” Dumon looks up into the sky and he can’t help to get the feeling that thing may soon get out of control soon enough.

With that, it is the end of this chapter, folks! And yep, Shikamaru is now the Ashikabi to Hikari and Hibiki in which while Kakashi is more like Seo from Sekirei, Hikari is a lot like Temari and Seo is also a bit of a ‘lazy ass’ in which Shikamaru actually does have some similarities to Seo, so, I think that him and those Sekirei, do, go well together. And you must wondering if there is more romance than just those with Naruto, why isn’t there romance scenes with others yet? I’m mainly focused on the action, adventure, and drama as well as making sure that there is a good flowing plot, not just ‘random stuff’, but I will get to that soon enough, everyone. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!