Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars ❯ Battle Island Royale ( Chapter 23 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
As you know, this story is coming to its close and I think that I’ve made more questions than answers, but don’t worry, those questions will be answered sooner or later in which you should know that being so complex, answering question that you have is going to take some time, folks. I know that so far, it only has been focused on Naruto’s ‘romances’ and starting with Davis’ ‘romances’ in this story, however, this story series will contain other romances, everyone. I know that you are sick and tired of this because I constantly do this in every chapter, but I would like to give thanks and credit to Slayer40k from Deviantart and his story ‘Sisterhood of the Kunoichi’ for the use of the ideas of the Sisterhood of the Gyakutai, their clan symbol, the look of their main headquarters/home, Drema tree, its sap, the leather/latex outfits of Tsunade, Sakura, Hinata, etc., from the Drema tree sap used in the story, and how they are ‘enslaved/converted’ by the Drema sap into the Sisterhood along with Kurenai’s ‘Astral Projection’ ability. I’m also giving credit to VFSNAKE and his story ‘Uzumaki Kombat’ for the idea of Naruto being the descendant of Shao Khan and his lineage. Finally, I would like to give credit to CSS Stravag and his crossover story ‘Archangel’s Amazing Adventures’ for the inspiration and idea for the scene of the start of the Archangel’s and Zala team’s inter-reality travels in this chapter. Then I would like to give thanks and credit to Tensa-Zangetsu102 formally known as inu-yusukekaiba102 and this author's stories of ‘All’s Fair in Love and war’ and `Darkness Powers Unleashed' for the idea of the `Darkness of Salvation', the Light of Destruction's moral enemy, the dueling decks of Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata, the idea for `The Clown' Tarot card and its connection to Naruto, the ideas for Hikari Urameshi and Kira Urameshi, their personalities, style of clothing, and backgrounds, and their dueling decks, Hikari's and Kira's Silver Millennium pasts, Hikari's Sailor Scout form of Sailor Galaxy and Kira's Sailor Scout from of Sailor Milky Way, and their `royal forms' as well, the duel spirits for Naruto and Sasuke, and any and all things that come from this author that aren't mention in this commentary.

I DON’T own Naruto, Dragonball/DBZ/DBGT, all of the Digimon seasons, Ninja Gaiden, Warriors Orochi, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Dead or Alive, Sailor Moon, Prototype, Infamous, Mario series, Pokémon, Pretty Cure series, Tokyo Mew-Mew, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal, Star Wars series, Star Trek series, Final Fantasy series, Kingdom Hearts, Tenchi Muyo series, Max Steel, Code Geass, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Queen’s Blade, Soul Calibur, Chobits, Divergence Eve, Daphne in the Brilliant Blue, Legend of Zelda series, Pacific Rim, High School of the Dead, Angel Blade, MeiKing, Marine a Go Go, Papillon Rose, Fencer of Minerva, Tournament of the Gods, Shimazuma 3: The Animation, Ikusa Otome Valkyrie, Skies of Arcadia, Mass Effect series, StarCraft, Sekirei, Gundam series, especially Gundam Seed and 00, Full Metal Panic series, Ranma One-Half, Kampfer, Remember Me video game, Metroid, Valkyrie Profile game series, Persona series, DC universe, including Static Shock and Green Lantern, Marvel universe, including and especially Spiderman, The Galaxy Railways, Transformers series, especially Transformers Prime, Metroid, Portal, Winx Club, Street Fighter, Overlord, Predator, Assassin’s Creed series, Oh My Goddess, Mouse, Please Teacher, Hanaukyo Maid Team, Koihime Muso, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Bleach, Power Rangers/Super Sentai series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, Stargate series, Jackie Chan Adventures series, Xiaolin Showdown, Megaman NT Warrior, Darker than Black series, Clue, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Star Wars is owned/licensed by George Lucus, Lucasfilm, and the Walt Disney Company, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Gundam series is owned/licensed by Sunrise Studios and its various directors, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!

Warning: This story will have mild to explicit violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including brainwashing and mind-control and X-rated limes, lemons, and other adult themes and situations!

Second Warning: There will also be a lot of OOC (out of character) personalities, actions, and situations in this story as well!

Naruto Digi-Moon Seed Shippuden-Arc II: Start of the Interdimensional Wars

Age of characters:
Guren: Age 25
Naori Uchiha: Age 25
Tea Gardner: Age 18
Mai Valentine: Age 24
Joey Wheeler: Age 18
Serenity Wheeler: Age 16
Vivian Wong: Age 18
Ishizu Ishtar: Age 20
Mako Tsunami: Age 19
Bandit Keith: Age 26
Alexis Rhodes: Age 18
Zane Truesdale: Age 21
Syrus Truesdale: Age 18
Chazz Princeton: Age 18
Fonda Fontaine: Age 25
Atticus Rhodes: Age 21

Chapter 23: Battle Island Royale

On the ship bringing the contestants of the Dead or Alive All Stars tournament and their guests, Yolei is looking up at the sky as Hawkmon flies over to her.

Ken’s voice then asks, “Can’t sleep?”

Yolei whips around to see Ken coming towards her and Yolei tells Ken, “You scared me Ken!”

Ken tells Yolei, “Sorry, Yolei.”

Yolei tells Ken, “Let me guess: Ninja training?”
Ken says, “When you have been at war for so long and you’ve had training that makes silence golden, you don’t tend to stop doing such things like that.”

Hawkmon says, with a nod, “That’s a good point.”

Ken asks Yolei, “What are you doing out here, Yolei?”

Yolei thinks on it for a while and she asks Ken, “Ken, can you keep a secret?”

Ken tells Yolei, “It depends on the secret. If it might threat everyone and everything that we care about, I can’t do that Yolei.” Ken says, with a smile, “However, I don’t think that you have a secret like that.”

Yolei responds, “Like the secret that I could actually be a Barian and not even know it?”

Ken gives a surprised look and he says, with a smile, “Yolei, I think that your sense of humor is getting as bad as Davis.”

They think that they hear Davis sneeze and Yolei tells Ken, solemnly, “I’m not joking Ken.”

Ken is surprised and when he sees Yolei’s solemn look, he tells Yolei, “That’s not possible, Yolei. Kari didn’t sense a thing from you.”

Yolei says, “Maybe not if you were a Barian, killed as one, and then reborn as a human.”

Ken asks, “Is that even possible?”

Yolei says, “Like Davis is the reborn brother of Sailor Moon, Ken? I met one of the Barian Emperors, Ken.” Yolei then explains about what happened when she met Dumon.

When she is done, Ken tells Yolei, “Yolei, you can’t trust him. He is the enemy.”

Yolei says, with a nod, “I know, Ken, but when he told me, he made direct references to Elysian and when he told me his story, his words struck a chord. I remember a knight looking like his human form helping me. I think that all of the Barian Emperors were humans that were linked to the places that we found the Legendary Numbers.”

Ken tells Yolei, “Yolei…”

Yolei tells Ken, with tears in her eyes, “Ken, I don’t know what to think anymore!”

Ken hugs Yolei and Ken tells Yolei, “Yolei, you are who you are now. Even through Serena was Princess Serenity, it only makes part of who she is today.”

Yolei tells Ken, “But what if I’m a danger to everyone around me?”
Ken tells Yolei, “I don’t think that you are a danger to anyone including me. To be honest, I’m more dangerous to everyone due to what happened with the Dark Spore. I might be free of it, but that ‘dark legacy’ is still a part of me, however, I can control if that legacy controls me and I don’t let it control me.”

Yolei tells Ken, with a warm smile, “Ken.” Yolei warmly embraces Ken and they stare at each other in which they share a passionate kiss.

When they break off from the kiss, Ken says, “I thought that you would find someone else by now.”

Yolei says, with a smirk, “I may crush on cute boys, but I don’t betray people that I really love. Anyway, why wouldn’t I like you for who you are added to the fact that you are super smart again? You really have been getting back into the news including the fact that you have been given a High School Degree and now, they already want to give you a Master’s Degree after a few days of College Summer courses.”

Ken says, nervously, “That’s what you get when you have the enhancements of the Dark Spore with the corrupting darkness combined with the super analytical and super intelligent mind of super-smart superheroes, Yolei. I just can’t stop thinking of new idea and such.”

Yolei says, with a smirk, “With new stuff and inventions that are about to make your family super rich and you did it without taking any technology that you worked with as part of Task Force Archangel.”

Ken says, with a smile, “I really didn’t do it for fame and fortune and I was inspired by my journey across worlds, Yolei.”

Yolei asks, “You still want to be a detective?”

Ken says, with a nod, “I do, Yolei.”

Yolei says, with a smile, “I know that you will be the best, Ken.” Soon enough, Ken and Yolei share another kiss, but ‘bad feelings’ come over in which they look towards the island where the tournament is going to be held in which both of them look at each other in which they know that darkness is coming to the island. In the skies above them, Kite is flying with Orbital 7 in glider mode.

Kite asks Orbital 7, “Orbital, are we close to the island?”

Orbital 7 responds, “Yes, Kite-sama, sir.”

Kite says, “Good. I thought that the Barians were a problem, but this girl from the future takes the cake.”

Just then an adult male voice says, “Correct, Kite. As you know, the Numeron Code is vital to protect. If the Barians get their hands on it, we are done. However, there are other Numbers to get and Astral needs to regain his full strength, but turning the source of the Numeron Code, the ‘genesis dragon’ that created it from its tears, into a Number card which is the key to access the code, Kite.”

Kite says, “I know that father. Even if I have to beat Davis and Serena in order to do, I will protect the code and our universe.”

The adult male voice says, “Good, Kite. However, the Numeron Code isn’t the only threat.”

Kite says, with a plain tone, “The crown of the cosmos, huh? I didn’t think that one existed outside of that Power Rangers universe.”

The adult male responds, “Our Corona Aurora is very different since it has seven powerful emeralds for it to use and the power of the Duel Dragons are the key to it and the so-called ‘Ultimate Deity’, but right now, this person must not be allowed to get her hands on it.”

Kite says, “However, I’m not sure any of those so-called royals, even Astral’s chosen warrior, Davis, are worthy of it either.”

The adult male responds, “True, Kite. Then we need to keep it in our hands. I need to make up for my mistake of nearly dooming our world and blackening Hart’s heart.”

Kite says, with a plain tone, “It is time for both of us to make up for our mistakes, father.” Soon enough, Kite cuts off the voice coming from a communication device on her wrist as he heads for the island being held for the Dead or Alive All Stars tournament.

(On the island; on the meanwhile)

On the island itself, Erika is inside of the main resort hotel on the island where she is looking at her Dragon Synchro Monster card with a smirk.

Erika says, with a grin, “The next step into getting the crown is here.”

Just then a familiar male voice shouts out, “So, you are here, again?” Erika goes over to see Jack, Leo, Luna, Yusei, Akiza, and Crow coming over to them.

Erika says, “I see that you are here for the other part of the All Stars tournament in which they have prepared a special Duel Monsters competition.”

Jack says, with a smirk, “Surprised? You should know that the elite like your truly, the World’s Turbo Dueling King, and the members of Team Five-Ds would be here!”

Erika retorts, “You might be legendary duelists, rivaling Yugi Moto, but you are only former Signers.”

Crow asks, “How do you know about the Signers?”

Erika responds, “Let’s just say that I know all about, unfortunately, about the current Signers.”

Akiza asks, “You mean Davis Motomiya and his friends?”

Erika says, with a snort, “Yeah, the next person in our universe to gain the title ‘King of Games’ after Yugi Moto, Jaden Yuki, and you, Yusei Fudo.”

There are multiple gasps and Jack shouts out, “What are you talking about? Only Yugi Moto had the title of King of Games!”

Erika says, with a smirk, “Not as much as you think. Jaden Yuki became the second King of Games, but since it was unofficial, you never read it in the history books. It was found out later on, but with Yusei, I thought it was obvious when Yusei beat you and was the central in the victory for the defeat of Yliaster and your team’s victory in the World Racing Grand Prix in which you never do defeat Yusei even after you became World King of Turbo Duels, Jack.”

Jack sneers and Akiza says, “So, it is true. You do come from the future.”

Erika retorts, “A future I intend to change.”

Crow says, with a sneer, “Not while we have a thing to say about it.”

Erika retorts, with a grin, “Too bad that the ex-Signers don’t have a say in it.”

Leo says, with a serious tone, “What’s that supposed to mean? We may not have the power of the Crimson Dragon, but we can kick your ass!”

Erika says, taking out her Duel Dragon card, “Do you really think that you can take on this power? Without the Crimson Dragon’s power to aid you, you can’t win.” Soon after, a shadow miasma comes out from the card and the former Signers take a step back.

Crow asks, shocked, “What is that?”

Luna says, nervously, “I sense a dark and dangerous power from this card.”

Erika says, with a grin, “Only those chosen by the Duel Dragons can gain the ‘crown of the realms’, fool.”

Yusei asks, “Duel Dragons? Crown of the Realms?”

Erika says, “The Duel Dragons are powerful dragons meant to contain the darkness and in fact, your Signer Dragons were once Duel Dragons, but in order to combat the Earthbound Immortals, the shadow energy contained in them had to be released and they are in the forms that you know now. Industrial Illusions tried to revive them in their Duel Dragon or original forms, but the shadow miasma that they contained was too dangerous in which they are in the forms that they are now.”

Leo says, “Okay, but if our dragons were originally those ‘Duel Dragons’, it still means that we can take you on!”

Erika retorts, “Baka, you don’t get it. They lost that power when they joined the Crimson Dragon and used the power of light and creation it gave each of them to battle the darkness of the Earthbound Immortals. Only in their original Duel Dragon forms can they win against my Duel Dragon in which only Naruto, Davis, and Serena can do that since they already have Jeweled Red Dragon Archfield, Stardust Spark Dragon, and Ancient Pixie Dragon.”

Jack asks, “Jeweled Red Dragon Archfield?”

Leo asks, shocked, “Stardust Spark Dragon and Ancient Pixie Dragon?”

Erika says, with a smile and nod, “If you want to face me, then good luck, but I hope that you like ending up as a meal since I would love to absorb the small portion of its energy that the Crimson Dragon left in each of you as a reward as its faithful warriors.”

Luna asks, “What do you mean?”

Erika responds, “It isn’t too much, like it couldn’t protect your brother from getting possessed by Dark Mist, but it is there and it will help you with the ‘little stuff’ like seeing through ‘certain illusion’ or something of the sort. However, it isn’t enough to battle the shadow power of the Duel Dragons, but if you like to try, go right ahead.” Erika then takes off into the distance while Jack, Crow, and Leo glare at her while the others look at her concerned.

Leo says, with a snort, “What an asshole!”

Akiza says, “I really don’t like her. It makes me feel like using my full powers against her and crushing her.”

Crow tells Akiza, “Might be a good idea. If she is here to change a peaceful future into a dominated one by her, let’s get rid of her now.”

Yusei says, “Let’s not go in too hasty. I think that she is luring us into a trap, everyone.”

Luna says, “I think that she wants to get us to face her in order to get what power that the Crimson Dragon left in us.”

Yusei says, “I think that it is also the reason that Jack still has Red Nova Dragon due to the fact that the Crimson Dragon gave him enough power to use his will to keep Red Nova sealed for good.”

Akiza asks Yusei, “Do you think that this girl wants Red Nova’s power?”

Yusei says, “I doubt it, Akiza.”

Jack says, with a snort, “No kidding, Yusei. She is a power hungry bitch that will get swallowed by Red Nova.”

Yusei says, “She wants this ‘crown of the realms’ and something tells me that this is some kind of great power.”

Leo asks Yusei, “What do you think that it is, Yusei?”

Yusei says, shaking his head, “I don’t know, Leo, but I know that she can’t get her hands on it.” The other former Signers nod their heads in agreement as they prepare to face off against Erika even though they don’t know the full extent of the future granddaughter of the current leader of Sisterhood.

(On board of the ship; around the same time *WARNING: X-RATED LEMONS AND LIMES COMING UP!*)

Within one of the quarters of the luxury ship, two people are inside of the room in which we find them to be none other than Sasuke Uchiha and Karin Uzumaki in which both of them are naked and they are engaged in hot sex on the bed.

Sasuke grunts out, “You took… your fertility medicines… as I told you… right, Karin…?!”

Karin moans out, “Of course… Sasuke-kun… I will do… whatever you say… I’ve made sure to take… my fertility… medicines… and I use no jutsu… to ensure that I will always get pregnant…!!”

Sasuke says, “Good, Karin… you will… bring about a new Uchiha clan… and we need many children… to revive my clan…!!”

Karin moans out, “But Sasuke-kun… I’m only one… women… even though I can give birth to children… faster now… I may not… give birth to enough children… to restart your clan…!!”

Sasuke retorts, “Don’t bother… don’t think… about… that… all you need to do… is to train… get more powerful… help me in my plans… and help revive my clan…!!”

Karin moans out, “Anything you say… Sasuke-kun… I’m all yours… I’ll kick whatever ass you want… make sure that your plans… are complete… and as many children… as you want, Sasuke-kun…!!” Sasuke and Karin continue to engage in hot lovemaking with Sasuke in dominating positions on Karin and after several hours, Sasuke releases his hot sticky seed into Karin’s womb and thanks to the herbs and drugs, which won’t damage Karin’s health at all, enhancing Karin’s fertility, the seed finds its way to an egg and impregnating Karin once more. When they were done, Sasuke removes his still hard manhood from Karin’s pussy and he goes into a sitting position in which when Karin sits up, she sees Sasuke’s erect manhood in her face.

Sasuke tells Karin, with a lustful smile, “You know what to do, Karin.” Karin doesn’t even hesitate as she takes Sasuke’s manhood into her mouth and starts to suck Sasuke off in which he grunts as Karin sucks him off in which he puts his hands on her scalp and makes her takes as much of his hard manhood as she can in which she does so until Sasuke releases more of his hot seed into her mouth and throat in which she swallows without question. When she is done, Sasuke and Karin lie down on the bed in which Karin rubs her stomach.

Karin tells Sasuke, with a warm smile, “I know that I’ve got your second child in me, Sasuke-kun.”

Sasuke says, with a nod, “Good, Karin. And you have a point.”

Karin asks, “I do, Sasuke-kun?” When Karin looks Sasuke in the eyes, Sasuke has his Mangekyo Sharingan activates and he uses that and his Force powers to implant suggestive ideas.

Sasuke tells Karin, “You said it that I’m going to need more women in which it means that I will need a harem. As my first women, you will head the harem and make sure that they are in line. I want them strong, but I want them also obedient just like you.”

Karin tells Sasuke, with a nod, “Of course, Sasuke-kun.”

Sasuke tells Karin, “Good girl, Karin.” Sasuke kisses Karin causing her to majorly blush in which Sasuke knows that Karin won’t mind him having more than one woman to rebuild his clan.

(Elsewhere; on the meanwhile *END OF X-RATED LEMONS AND LIMES!*)

With Orochimaru, he is with Donovan and Kabuto as they have tons of research material on the island where the Dead or Alive All Stars tournament in which Donovan nods his head in agreement with something.

Donovan says, with a plain tone, “Very interesting.”

Orochimaru says, with a smirk, “As you can see, there is more to that island that meets the eye in which is why I’m interested in it.”

Donovan says, “I keep wondering why the Egyptian God cards appears on murals on your planet on the other side of the universe, Orochimaru.”

Kabuto says, “It seems that somehow our planet and yours does have some kind of small ‘connection’.”

Donovan tells Kabuto, “It makes me wonder what you and your leader are planning.”

Orochimaru tells Donovan, “As you know, I wish for ultimate knowledge and the destruction of my former home. Conquering the universe seems more or less highly improbable even with a form of immortality and it would be too much trouble since I would need to focus my time in keeping my control rather than my pursuit for ultimate knowledge.”

Donovan tells Orochimaru, with a smirk, “But even you need land and people to control since you aren’t a person to be subordinate to anyone.”

Orochimaru says, with a nod, “You are quite wise, Donovan.”

Donovan says, “And there is also a saying that ‘knowledge is power’ in which your goal might include ‘ultimate power’.”

Kabuto thinks in his mind, “Donovan-san might be too smart for his own good.”

Orochimaru glances at Kabuto to stay calm and Orochimaru tells Donovan, with a plain tone, “Wise words, my friend.”

Donovan looks at the sight in front of him and he says, “But was it necessary to completely revive them? You could have just cloned these duelists.” Donovan looks at the sight of Tea Gardner, best female friend to Yugi Moto and looking 18 years of age, Mai Valentine, one of the best female duelists of Yugi Moto’s/Pharaoh Atem’s era and 24 years of age, Joey Wheeler, Yugi’s best male friend and looking 18 years of age, Serenity Wheeler, Joey’s younger sister and 16 years of age, Ishizu Ishtar, one of the Tomb keepers and protectors of Pharaoh Atem’s tomb and its secrets and looking 20 years of age, Mako Tsunami, a powerful sea duelist of Yugi Moto’s time and looking 19 years of age, the infamous Bandit Keith, age 26, Vivian Wong, a famous female Asian duelist and looking 18 years of age, Alexis Rhodes, one of the best female duelists of Seto Kaiba’s Duel Academy of Jaden Yuki’s time and looking 18 years of age, Zane Truesdale, the Cyber Dragon duelist from Jaden’s time and 21 years of age, his younger brother, Syrus Truesdale, Zane’s younger brother and looking 18 years of age, Chazz Princeton, Jaden’s number one rival and age 18, Atticus Rhodes, Alexis’ older brother and looking 21 years of age, and Fonda Fontaine, age 25 years of age and the famous ‘beautiful nurse’ of Duel Academy during Jaden Yuki’s time.

Orochimaru says, “In order to get access, they need to have their ‘spirits’ within them and not just be clones of the original without any ‘spirits’ of their own until they create them for themselves.”

Donovan says, “I thought that your jutsu only brings them back as an ‘undead’, Orochimaru.”

Kabuto says, “That’s the genius of Orochimaru-sama’s experimenting, my friend. The jutsu used to revive Neji Hyuga was just a prototype and thanks to what the Sisterhood did combine with your cloning facilities, we can completely revive them in which we have ‘infused’ them with the ability to use chakra like us.”
Donovan says, “That might prove problematic if they regain their sense of selves, Orochimaru.”

Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “In which I have made sure that they are heavily ‘programmed’ after I have given them knowledge of how Duel Monsters has changed since their times which wasn’t difficult since plenty of them lived to this time before they had some ‘accidents’, as you can get my meaning.”

Donovan nods his head in understanding and he asks, “Why not revive Yugi Moto and Jaden Yuki? They would have the best chance to defeat someone like Yusei Fudo and the ex-Signers.”

Orochimaru says, with a nod, “True, but some souls are protected for jutsu as ours and any attempt to do anything with them will be met with ‘results’ that I rather not be a part of.”

Donovan nods his head in understanding and he says, “People are going to recognize them.”

Kabuto says, “True, but they are going to think that they are some kind of actors or something like that.”

Donovan says, with a nod, “You have a good point, Kabuto-san.”

Orochimaru says, with a smirk, “Not to insult you, my friend, but ignorance is bliss to them.”

Donovan says, “A common theme for two worlds.”

Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “Indeed, Donovan.”

(At the island; the following day)

Within the large island that will host the Dead or Alive All Star tournament, all of the participants are assembled around in which Ranma, now a male with black hair, and Akane are in the group of participants.

Ranma shouts out, “When are they going to get this started?”

Akane bops Ranma on the head and she says, “Baka, you want to attract attention to us!”

Ranma tells Akane, “You must be pissed off like I am about our situation!”

Akane says, “No duh, Ranma!” Akane displays her bracelet and she says, “I want to get this fucking thing off, but I don’t want to die in the process!”

Ranma says, with a plain tone, “Come on, these guys don’t look so tough.” Akane shakes her head as the fighters stay as individuals or they go off into the groups like the Sisterhood and our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and ninja from the Elemental Countries in which Guile and Chun-Li meet with each other.

Guile tells Chun-Li, “Nice to see you again, Chun-Li.”

Chun-Li responds, “Same here, Colonel Guile.”

Guile tells Chun-Li, glancing at Bison’s Dolls, “Why would Bison be interested in the Dead or Alive tournament?”

Chun-Li responds, “I’m not sure, but you can know that it isn’t good.”

Guile says, looking at the Sisterhood, “There are also those strange leather clad girls.”

Chun-Li says, “These girls mysterious appeared out of nowhere and they have abilities that only be gained by genetic technology created by DOAETC mainly Donovan.”

Guile says, “Yeah, but we haven’t interfered due to CIA assuring us that they are being handled by ‘special forces’ in Japan.”

Chun-Li says, “You mean the ninja clans of Japan: The Mugen Tenshin and Hayabusa clans.”

Guile says, “Yeah, but I’ve got a sneaky suspicion that they have help.”

Chun-Li says, with a plain tone, “There isn’t much evidence, but Interpol managed to get a little video in which much of the video about these women is pretty vague.”

Guile says, with a nod, “And it means me wonder about that Chun-Li.”

Chun-Li says, looking at Cammy, “They may be involved with women that are vanishing in Japan and also the fact is about Bison.”

Guile says, with a nod, “He may take an ‘interest’ in them.”

Chun-Li says, looking at Cammy, “Speaking of Bison, since the Dolls are here, I wonder what Delta Red has doing by sending Cammy here.”

Guile says, “If Delta Red allowed her to come at all, it is possible that she came here due to the fact that her ‘sisters’ are here.”

Chun-Li says, with a nod, “She is determined to save them and we know why.”

Guile says, “Yeah, but we must be careful just in case Bison tries to get Cammy back under his control. Cammy might be too strong for that, but you never known Bison, Chun-Li.”

Chun-Li says, with a nod, “I know, Guile.” Now, we join Hitomi and Leifang talking about the people in the tournament.

Hitomi says, “There are so many people in this tournament.”

Leifang says, “You and I can handle plenty of them, Hitomi.” However, Leifang thinks in her mind, “However, I’m here to finally defeat Jann Lee and surpass him once and for all!” On the meanwhile, woman with violet hair and violet dress and heels that was drinking sake and looking at the moon is looking around in which she focuses on our group of Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and ninjas in which she notices the Sekirei in the group.

The woman thinks, “I can see a few Sekirei in that group. They must have a few Ashikabi. And this feeling… the Ashikabi I would react to must be there, but I only wanted HIM as my Ashikabi until he got involved with that cunt of a partner!” However, the woman gets curious as she looks at our group, who are also deep in discussion.

Kiba says, with a snarl, “I can’t believe that we are allowing them to strut like this!”

Davis tells Kiba, “Because they haven’t done anything yet, Kiba.”

Yamato says, “Davis-dono has a point. They haven’t done anything too major to get them noticed by the authorities of this world, Kiba. They know nothing about what they did back in our home.”

Sora says, “For all they know, they are some weird adult version of a college sorority group or something like that.”

Izzy says, “Maybe not as much as you think, guys. Thanks to Ken’s help, I’ve noticed that there are more members of their group that include military, police, and other areas.”

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome, so, she has expanded into this world.”

Amara says, “Hopefully, not for long.”

Naruto tells Amara, “She won’t be, Amara, believe it.”

Davis says, “Well, it isn’t going to be easy, bro.”

Serena says, “We see new members that weren’t with them before.”

Hinata says, “We recognize that woman that was once part of Orochimaru’s Sound forces. She has the same Crystal Release bloodline like you do.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “We remember her, Hinata. She is called Guren.”

Tsunade says, her eyes widen, “And that woman is Naori Uchiha.”

Mikoto says, “That’s not good. She gained a Mangekyo Sharingan like me in which one of her fellow clan members, Naka, became obsessed with the power of the Izanagi in which she used Izanami to make him stop in which her Mangekyo Sharingan gives her a higher capability of reading and predicting his opponents movements as well as able to fluidly act accordingly to it due to it has straight tomoes and also like other Mangekyo Sharingan, she has the ability to use the base abilities of the Mangekyo Sharingan: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, and Susanoo.”

Serena says, drolly, “Crystal Release and Mangekyo Sharingan, great.”

Ken says, “And most likely, with Lisa’s genetic knowledge, they managed to figure a way to prevent major injury to their eyes from the use of the Mangekyo Sharingan.”

Davis tells Naruto, “Hey, bro, I think that it is time that you use your Rinnegan and Plasma Style.”

Kiba tells Naruto, “Now that I think about it, you never really used those powers of yours. You only used your own skills and the power of your Super Saiyan forms so far.”

Ken says, “Naruto tries to rely on his own power, not power gained through outside means like when he absorbed Madara, Obito, and the Hokage along with what the Phazons did to us.”

Serena retorts, drolly, “Don’t remind us, Ken.”

Shino says, “And unlike Naori’s Mangekyo Sharingan, Naruto’s Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan also has the ability to use the mind control ability of Shisui Uchiha and the space-time jutsu of Obito, but I don’t think that he ever used them due to the fact for the reason that you just mention Ken.”

Naruto says, “Believe it, Shino. And we don’t like to use that Genjutsu due to the fact what that leather excuse of a real kunoichi did to Tsunade-chan and the others.”

Yamato tells Naruto, “Understandable, Naruto, but remember, you are our Daimyo now and you are our world’s future.”

Naruto tells Yamato, “We know, Yamato-sensei.”

Serena says, with a smirk, “Doesn’t mean that Naruto-kun won’t use his Plasma Style on her, Yamato-san.”

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “Believe it, Serena-chan.”

Hotaru asks, “What about these other people?”

Trista tells Hotaru, “They might be possible allies in the future, Firefly.”

Hotaru asks Trista, “Really, Trista-mama?”

Trista says, “I believe that there are organizations on Earth that are looking into the Sisterhood.”

Raye says, “Knowing Madam Karai, she will go directly after Naruto, Meatball head, and her brother due to them being the ones ruining all of their plans.”

Serena tells Raye, drolly, “Thanks for the comforting thought, Pyro.”

Homura tells Serena, “Serena-dono, I think that Raye-sama was giving you a fair warning.”

Hibiki says, “It also looks like there are Sekirei here.”

Uzume says, gasping in shock, “And we have one of the worst on our asses.” Everyone looks to see a woman looking around 21 years of age with a tight black leather top, a miniskirt and stockings, over the shoulders wearing a grey haori with the Sekirei crest printed on it. She has long light gray hair tied in a ponytail and gray narrow eyes. She is usually seen with bags under her eyes, giving her an exhausted look.

Akitsu says, getting in front of Naruto, “Stay in front of me, Naruto-sama.”

Matsu, wearing a hood over her head to keep her face covered, says, nervously, “Oh no, not her.”

Naruto asks Matsu and Akitsu, “You know her?”

Musubi shouts out, excitedly, “Karabusa, it’s you!”

Uzume yells out, shocked, “Musubi, what are you doing?”

The grey haired woman goes over to Musubi and she says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, Musubi.”

Musubi tells the woman, with a smile, “Nice to see you, too, Karabusa!”

The woman, Karabusa, tells Musubi, “I heard that you have found your Ashikabi, Musubi.”

Musubi says, with a smile, “That’s right, Karabusa! I’ve found my Ashikabi-sama!” Musubi says, pointing to Davis, “This is Davis-sama.”

Karabusa says, looking at Davis, “He doesn’t look like much, but I can tell that he is powerful. I wonder how powerful.”

Davis tells Karabusa, “If you are going for your sword, I wouldn’t if I were you.”

Karabusa responds, “And why not?”

Kari responds, pointing to somewhere, “You would be dead, girl.” Karabusa then notices that Davis has a sword to her gut causing her eyes to widen that she didn’t sense or notice anything until they pointed what Davis had pointed at her gut.

Karabusa then gives a sinister smirk and she says, after licking her lips sinister, “Interesting, Davis-dono. Make sure that you keep Musubi-chan safe. She and I have a promise to fulfill.”

Davis asks, “Promise?”

Musubi says, with a smile, “Yep! Karabusa and I promised to be the last two Sekirei in the finals of the Sekirei plans and we fight it out!”

Karabusa says, with a sly smile, “That’s right! You’ve chosen well, Musubi. Even though it is normally against the rules, I would like to fight your Ashikabi sometime.” Karabusa then turns around and walks away with a sinister smile on her lips.

Gatomon says, “That Sekirei girl makes my tail twitch.”

Kari says, with a nod, “I hear you, Gatomon.”

Naruto says, “That one has tons of bloodlust and tons of hate in her. We can feel it.”

Shikamaru asks, “Who was that chick?”

Matsu says, nervously, “Sekirei number four, Karabusa, also known as the ‘Black Sekirei’.”

Tai asks, shocked, “Black Sekirei?”

Joe says, “Something tells me that she isn’t just a ‘black sleep’ for your kind.”

Hikari says, seriously, “More like a seriously fucked up, Sekirei. She loves to fight and kill strong opponents.”

Hibiki says, nodding her head in agreement, “She is seriously sick.”

Hikari tells Davis, “I feel sorry for you, Davis-dono. You have got a target on your back.”

Kari tells Hikari, “You are underestimating Dai-kun, Hikari-san.”

Matsu tells Naruto, “We have got to keep a low profile since she is a member of this generation of Disciplinary Squad.”

Naruto asks, “Disciplinary Squad?”

Matsu says, with a nod, “Special Sekirei formed to make sure that the Sekirei plans goes to order through it wasn’t the case for the first one. I should know since I was a part of the first Disciplinary Squad. We were tasked to protect the unborn Sekirei and we defeated a modern army unit that tried to invade the island, but you don’t know about since Minaka-dono used his influence to keep it out of the public eye.”

Naruto says, “So, Minaka’s ‘attack dogs’, huh? No insult to you, Kiba.”

Kiba tells Naruto, “No insult taken Naruto.” Kiba tells Naruto, “I’ve got to say that you are right. I smell blood and tons of it on her.” Akamaru whips in fear and in agreement with its partner. Just then on a set up stage in front of everyone, Zack, wearing his classic tux, appears in his usual showy fashion.

Zack shouts out, “Hey, ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Dead or Alive Battle Island! The stage for the Dead or Alive All Stars tournament! This Dead or Alive is going to be very special! For one thing, the first part of the tournament is going to be an all-out Battle Royale!”

Tina asks, “Battle Royale?”

Zack yells out, as if answering Tina’s question, “That’s right, folks! All-out Battle Royale! As you know that there are only going to be sixteen spots in the final tournament and the five previous champions, including yours truly, already have five spots in the final rounds! Hey, but that doesn’t mean that we are going to sit on our butts! We are going to be part of the Battle Royale, but in a special fashion, we are eliminators! And that means that if we find you and we beat you in a match, you are out of the tournament but good! Don’t pass go and don’t collect big cash!”

There are multiple gasps and Hitomi says, shocked, “That means if we lose one match to any previous champion, we are out of the tournament for good!”

Mila says, amazed, “Wow, they aren’t making this tournament easy.”

Zack says, “I won’t go into the gritty details, but this Battle Royale is based on a point system depending on your wins, losses, and how you fought your matches! The eleven most kick butt fighters will join us, champions, in the final rounds! And to make things fair, the Battle Royale will last two days and at the end of those days, we will find out who is the best of the best to join us, the five best, yo! However, there is another twist in this tournament! At the same time, we are holding our first ever Dead or Alive Duel Monsters tournament!”

There are multiple gasps and Yolei asks, “Duel Monsters tournament?”

Zack yells out, as if to answer Yolei’s question, “You heard me right! Duel Monsters tournament! Those of you have the time and have the cards, can kick with your monsters and traps and make your opponent shut their yaps! The winner of this tournament gets a big cash prize and another chance for fame and fortune as well as more, yo! So, sign up now, but don’t get your hopes up since the legendary team Five D, the winners of the World Racing Tournament itself, baby!” Soon after, the said former Signers appear on the stage and surprising many in the audience.

Mimi says, amazed, “Yusei-san and the others are here!”

Rini says, coming over, “That’s right, Mimi.”

Serena asks Rini, “Rini?”

Rini responds, “Hi, mom.”

Naruto asks Rini, “Any luck?”

Rini says, with a sigh, “Bad. Erika is here and she has a Duel Dragon.”

There are multiple gasps of shock and Kari asks, surprised, “Erika has a Duel Dragon?”

Rini says, with a nod, “She does, Auntie Kari.”

Ken says, “Most likely, it is the key to her plans.”

Rini says, “Our Corona Aurora might be here, Ken.”

There are multiple gasps and Trista asks, “Are you sure, Rini?”

Rini responds, with a nod, “I’m sure, Trista-mama.” Rini tells Trista, with a warm smile, “By the way, congratulations on giving birth to brother Eon, Trista-mama.”

Trista tells Rini, “I’m not surprised that you know, Rini.”

Kiba tells Naruto, with a glare, “Man, dude! How many women are you going to have fallen in love with you?”

Rini says, with a giggle, “You might be surprised, Kiba.” As Rini glances around, she then spots two women, one with long flowing brown hair, fair skin, and blue eyes and the other with silvery-white hair, dark skin, and violet, with a smirk on her face.

(Back in Hayabusa Village; on the meanwhile)

Inside of Hayabusa Village, Momiji, being helped by Amaru, taking care of the recently born children of Naruto with Serena, in the form of baby Rini, Hinata, Tsunade, Sakura, and Trista, who is called Eon, who has Trista’s hair color, but Naruto’s eye color.

Momiji says, “I’m amazed that you don’t mind that your husband already has so many women in his life.”

Amaru tells Momiji, “Naruto-kun isn’t just using us for his pleasure. He loves and takes care of us.” Amaru says, with a blush, “And I’ve got to admit that when he makes love to you, it is mind blowing and after your first time, you became addicted to him. It is like every other guy isn’t as sexy and as wonderful as he is and you can’t help to want him forever. But then again, the instant that he catches your heart, you are his, Momiji-san.” Momiji can’t help to become very curious as she looks at the extreme pure love in Amaru’s eyes as she speaks of in which she can’t help to wonder about Naruto herself.

(Returning to ‘Dead or Alive Island’; Later on)

Back on ‘Dead or Alive’, they are enjoying the island with the hotel, hot springs, and various other ‘pleasures’ before the start of the tournament which is tomorrow in which we find Davis, Kari, Uzume, and Musubi together in which Davis, Kari, and Musubi are engaged in a three-way passionate kiss.

When they break off from the kiss, Davis tells Musubi, “Do you really want to do this, Musubi?”

Musubi tells Davis, “I love my Ashikabi-sama, Davis-sama!”

Kari tells Musubi, “Musubi, Davis doesn’t just want you to love him just because you are his Sekirei and he is your Ashikabi. He wants you to love for who he is.”

Musubi responds, “I thought that we did love each other due to the fact that Davis-sama showed Musubi sex and pleasure.”

Davis, Kari, and Uzume blush at that and Kari says, nervously, “That’s not exactly the case, Musubi.”

Uzume says, “I’m amazed that we fully remember that we did that after being so drunk.”

Kari says, “You have a point, Uzume.”

Just then a female voice says, “Can I join you?” Everyone looks to see Ino coming towards them.

Kari says, “Hey, Ino.”

Ino says, with a smile, “Hey, Kari.”

Davis asks, “What bring you out here?”

Ino says, “I couldn’t stay in the same place as ‘them’, Davis.”

Kari tells Ino, “Don’t worry, Ino. Naruto has made sure with his special seals and Matsu access to all sorts of security cameras and such that the Sisterhood won’t dare try a thing.”

Ino says, “We thought that before and look where it got me, Kari.”

Davis tells Ino, reassuringly, “Ino, you don’t have to worry. You’ve got Naruto, Serena, Kari, Ken, and all of us here now.”

Ino tells Davis, “Thanks, Davis.” Ino tells Davis, with a blush, “By the way, Davis, do you remember when Kari dragged us out and we got drunk?”

All of them blush and Kari says, nervously, “You remember too.”

Ino asks, confused, “I don’t get it, Kari. We were so loaded, how can we remember that we had sex?”

Uzume says, with a nod, “You have a good point. We were plastered.”

Musubi asks, confused, “Why shouldn’t we remember?”

Davis says, annoyed, “Minaka-teme really didn’t teach her anything, did he?”

Uzume says, with a sigh, “Most likely, he wanted her to be the ‘innocent’ type to make it easier to allow her to fight in the Sekirei plan.”

Davis says, annoyed, “That’s why that sicko really gets into my goat.”

Kari says, “Naruto feels the same way, Dai-kun.”

Davis tells Ino, “Anyway, Ino, sorry about that.”

Ino tells Davis, “What are you need to be sorry about that? Isn’t my first time?”

There are shocked looks from Uzume, Davis, and Kari and Kari asks, “This isn’t your first time?”

Ino responds, with a blush, “It was just after the war and you have to remember that I lost my dad after I had lost my sensei before the war in which a friend ‘vanished’ in order to defeat that fiend, Madara Uchiha, and his protégé, Obito.”

Davis says, nodding his head in understanding, “Oh, Ino.”

Ino says, with a blush on her cheeks, “However, this is the first time that I get drunk and I completely remember having sex with someone in which I can’t stop thinking about it. There is also that dream.”

Uzume says, “You mean that dream that people that look like you, Musubi, and me going into a palace where we are meeting Davis-dono’s and Kari-sama’s past lives as the Moon Prince and Sun Princess? I’ve had that same dream.”

Ino says, amazed, “Okay, freaky!”

Kari asks Uzume, “Did Sekirei exist in the past?”

Uzume says, with a shrug, “Beats me, Kari-sama.”

Davis says, “Doubtful that Minaka-teme would tell them unless it helped his ‘Sekirei plan’.”

Ino asks, “How would allowing Sekirei to be here help him in his plans?”

Kari says, with a smile, “Good question, Ino. It doesn’t make sense since he would want his Sekirei plan to remain ‘under wraps’ in which sending them to be part of a worldwide event hosted by someone out of his control wouldn’t be the best idea.”

Davis says, “He might have a sharp tool in his shed, but I think that he has got a few screws loose.”

Uzume says, “Many Sekirei would agree with you, Davis-dono.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Mars and Homura are together as they want to make sure to keep an eye on the enemy.

Sailor Mars asks Homura, “How are you feeling, Homura?”

Homura responds, “I’m okay, Raye-sama.”

Sailor Mars says, annoyed, “I knew that he was an asshole.”

Homura says, “Another thing that you and I can agree on, Raye-sama.”

Sailor Mars asks, “So, I could affect your gender despite helping you after winging you?”

Homura says, with a slight blush, “Yes, Raye-sama.”

Sailor Mars says, “If Meatball Head knew that I was as bisexual as she is now, she wouldn’t let me live it down.”

Homura tells Sailor Mars, “It is nothing to be ashamed of, Raye-sama. You are who you are and I’m glad that you are my Ashikabi.”

Sailor Mars says, with a smile, “Thanks, Homura.”

Homura says, with a plain tone, “No problem, Raye-sama.”

Sailor Mars says, “Anyway, we have much to worry and not just the Sisterhood.”

Homura says, with a nod, “Agreed.” Inside of another room, Menma, Usagi, RTN Hinata, and RTN Inner Sailor Scouts are preparing for their battle as a familiar orb lies nearby.

Usagi says, with a smirk, “Those fuckers think that we might be here for that crown or something!”

Menma says, with a plain tone, “That’s just a bonus, Usagi-chan. What they don’t know is that duplicate from that Genjutsu world could only have been brought out with the energy on hand and we need more.”

Amy AKA Chaos Sailor Mercury says, “I have already got what’s needed ready in which when they figure it out, they will be looking on the ground rather than in space.”

On the meanwhile, Naruko and Minato are practicing their moves and Naruko asks, “Pop, why can’t I knock sense into big brother?”

Minato tells Naruko, “We need you to get the crown with that card that you got, Naruko.” Naruko then looks at a Synchro Monster card, Void Ogre Dragon (3000/3000), with a sinister smirk on her lips.

(The following day)

The next day, everyone is assembled around a stage to prepare for the first day of the All Stars Dead or Alive tournament as Zack heads up into the stands.

Zack yells out, “Hey, everyone! Welcome to the first day of the Dead or Alive All Stars tournament! As you know, there are only eleven spots left with the five of us, champions of the first five tournaments, having already spots in the tournament!” Soon after, Kasumi, Ayane, Ryu, and Jann Lee join Zack in the stands and he tells everyone, “But we are not going to sit on our little butts and wait around! As I said before, we are also eliminators in which lose one match with us and you are done! However, if you win against, you get a leg up! As I mentioned before, it is a point system that will be determined by your win and lose ratios, but that’s not all! Technique, skill, and your grace and sportsmanship are also on the line! It isn’t just winning or losing, it is how you kick ass, boys and girls!”

Leifang says, “It is not just winning, but how you fight will determine your place in the finals if you get to the finals.”

Zack says, “As you know, you are already got cute little packets that will explain to you how the system will work! You have about two hours to read them before we get started! And for another thing, this whole island is going to be your battlefield, baby! All fighters are going to get scattered around the island and you don’t have to worry about boys and girls getting caught in the crossfire!” Just then what looks like model helicopters with top of the line camera equipment flying through the air appear and Zack says, “Because these little babies and all of the other cameras will transmit what they see and do, so, no hitting below the belt, yo! And all of your guests can catch the action in our special ‘luxury bunker’! On the meanwhile, the members of the Duel Monsters tournament will be heading out into the smaller islands for the start of their matches, so, bring your best cards and duel, baby!”

Yolei asks, “Man, can he be more dramatic?”

Hayate asks Yolei, “Do you really want to know, Yolei?”

Yolei says, “Not really, Hayate-dono.”

Rini says, “I wish that I could help you against Erika’s rotten grandmother.”

Naruto tells Rini, “Don’t worry, Rini, we can take care of Yukina-teme and free the others.”

Serena says, “You need to make sure that her just as warped granddaughter doesn’t get that artifact and the Digidestined can help you since they are going to be part of the Duel Monsters tournament.”

Kari says, “Well, we need to be careful since I sense more than just Erika.”

Ken asks Kari, “You mean Barians, Kari?”

Kari responds, “Yeah, Ken.”

Tsunade tells her RTN counterpart, “You know, you don’t have to help us against Menma.”

RTN Shizune says, “Keep your head on! Menma is from our universe and we need to show him that you don’t destroy our home and get away with it!”

RTN Ino says, shyly, “What our Leaf did plenty of horrible things to match Naruto making his rage to the village valid, it d-didn’t give him the right to destroy our home.”

RTN Sakura says, “Menma is my teammate and my responsibility.”

Davis says, “Well, he is our headache.”

Serena says, “Same with his girlfriends, Sakura-san.”

GW Hinata says, “Well, you can fuck off if I’m going to just stand around here, girl. That guy tried to use me as his toy and I intend to make sure that he pays for it.”

Mina says, “At least things are going to be exciting around here.”

Lita says, “No joke. While Ami and Hotaru help Rini and the majority of the Digidestined against Erika, the rest of us will take care of the rest of them.”

Hinata says, “We doubt that they will go down easy and they may have found some items to give them some kind of edge.”

Tenten says, “That’s a good point, Hinata.”

Shino says, “We are going to need to be on guard more than before.”

Naruto says, with a plain tone, “Especially with the teme around, Shino.”

There are multiple looks of shock and Shizune asks, “Naruto-kun, Sasuke is here?”

Naruto says, “His Force aura is just easy to detect and he isn’t trying to hide.” Naruto looks at a certain direction in which he sees Sasuke, Suigetsu, and Jugo are also in the audience in which Minato and Naruko snarl at him.

Zack shouts out, “Now, if everyone is okay on the basics, let’s get ready to rumble!”

Mimi asks, “Isn’t that a copyright infringement?” Soon enough, the group of fighters and duelists, which including our former Signers group, move around during the two hour period before the start of the tournaments in which they prepare for their fights, in one shape or form, in their own way with certain groups discussing their tactics.

(Somewhere within the islands; on the meanwhile)

Deep within one of the caverns on the island, there is a huge Stargate-like device and it is glowing giving off dark violet and golden energy in which a dark violet vortex appears in the center of the Stargate-like device.

(Later on; some distance from the islands)

Some distance from the main island where the Dead or Alive All-Stars tournament is being held, there are multiple smaller islands in which the Duel Monster’s tournament taking place around the same time where we find Ken and Yolei walking around in which while Ken can fight just as well as his more powerful friends, Naruto, Serena, and Davis for example, they decided that they needed his mind against Erika to outthink her and come up with better tactics.

Wormmon and Hawkmon are in the trees and Yolei asks, “Any signs?”

Hawkmon says, “Not a thing, Yolei.”

Ken says, “She must be using some kind of power blocker to make us unable to detect her.”

Yolei says, “I guess that they would make such things in the future.”

Ken says, “Or during the war since we are developing those ideas and the Phazons might have developed it.”

Yolei says, nervously while sensing something, “Ken, I don’t think that we need to worry about that future girl for now.”

Ken asks, “Yeah, I sense a weird aura too.”

Yolei tells Ken, “It’s a Barian, Ken.”

Ken asks, curiously, “Are you sure, Yolei?”

Just then Dumon, in his human form, appears and he says, “It isn’t surprising that you sense us since you are or at least were one of us, Merag.”

Yolei retorts, with a snort, “That isn’t my name! It’s Yolei!”

Dumon says, displaying his duel disk, “I guess that I will have to make you remember, Merag.”

Ken says, preparing to duel Dumon in place of Yolei, “I don’t think so, pal!”

Dumon says, “I won’t let you interfere.” Dumon then uses a small sphere to entrap Yolei and himself inside of a large energy sphere.
Ken says, shocked, “Yolei!”

Dumon says, activating his duel disk, “There is no escape, Merag.”

Yolei says, activating her duel disk, “Okay, pal, then I’ll beat sense into you!” Their duel disks shuffle their decks, display 4000 life-points for each duelist on their life-point counters, and both duelists draw five cards from their decks.

“Duel!” Yolei and Dumon yell out in unison as their duel starts.

Starting Scores:
Yolei: 4000
Dumon: 4000

Hawkmon and Wormmon go down to meet Ken and Hawkmon says, concerned, “Be careful, Yolei.”

Ken was thinking the same thing as Yolei draws a card and she says, “I’ll start this duel off, pal!” Yolei says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I start off with good old Blizzard Falcon!” Soon after, Blizzard Falcon (1500/1500) appears on the field in attack mode and Yolei says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I equip her with my Malevolent Nuzzler equip spell card and boost her power by seven hundred!” Blizzard Falcon then goes from 1500/1500 to 2200/1500 and Yolei says, “And now, due to her ability, she drops your life-points by fifteen hundred since her attack powers are different from her base levels, Dumon!” Blizzard Falcon unleashes a powerful assault on Dumon and he grunts as he loses 1500 life-points.

Ken says, “Good work, Yolei.”

Yolei smiles and she says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with a couple of face-downs.”

Current Scores:
Yolei: 4000
Dumon: 2500

Dumon says, drawing a card, “My move, Merag.”

Yolei says, annoyed, “Stop calling me that!”

Dumon says, putting one card onto his duel disk, “I play Star Seraph Sword in attack mode!” Star Seraph Sword (1400/1000), a golden monster made of crystal, appears on the field in attack mode and Dumon says, discarding Star Seraph Sage (1600/1400) monster card in his hand, “And now, I can discard one Star Seraph in order for my sword to gain its attack power until the end of this turn!”
Yolei says, nervously, “Oh, boy.” Star Seraph Sword goes from 1400/1000 to 3000/1000 due to its ability.

Dumon says, strongly, “Attack Blizzard Falcon!”

As Star Seraph Sword moves in for the kill, Yolei says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! I use my trap: Zeus’ Breath!” Yolei’s face-down card is revealed to be the Zeus’ Breath trap card and Yolei says, “Now, your attack is negated and since I have a water monster on my field, you take eight hundred points of damage!” A powerful hurricane slams into the field and Star Seraph Sword’s attack is stopped in which Dumon grunts as he loses 800 life-points.

Dumon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I use Monster Reborn to revive my Sage!” Soon after, Star Seraph Sage (1600/1400) appears on the field in attack mode.

Yolei says, “You can’t attack this turn, Dumon.”

Dumon says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And you won’t be able to use your monster’s ability again, Merag. I activate my Starfire Formation spell card and this card allows me to play one Star Seraph monster from my deck if I have two or more on my field, so, I play Star Seraph Scout as well.” Soon after, Star Seraph Scout (1200/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Dumon says, “And now, I Overlay all three monsters and build the Overlay Network, Merag.” All three monsters turn into lights that goes into a galaxy-like vortex while Dumon puts an XYZ monster card from his Extra Deck onto his duel disk over the three monster cards on the duel disk. Dumon says, “Meet Number One-o-Two: Star Seraph Sentry!” Just then Number 102: Star Seraph Sentry (2500/2000), a golden humanoid crystal monster, appears on the field in attack mode.

Yolei says, shocked, “Yikes!”

Ken says, “It is like the other Numbers that the other Barian Emperors had!”

Hawkmon says, “I think that Yolei is in trouble.” Wormmon can’t help to nod his head in agreement in which Ken can only watch and worry as Yolei prepares to face the hardest duel of her life.

(Back on the main island; shortly thereafter)

Within one part of the island, Kasumi, Ayane, Hayate, and Ryu are facing three-on-one with Ayane, Hayate, and Ryu fighting against Kasumi herself in which she uses the power of the Mangekyo Sharingan, gained from her ‘connection’ to Naori Uchiha, to counter the attacks from all of them.

Hayate tells Kasumi, “Stop this, Kasumi!”

Ayane tells Hayate, “She won’t listen, Hayate. Her will is no longer her own.”

Ryu says, “Ayane is right, Hayate. We need to defeat her to free her.”

Kasumi says, with a glare, “I won’t be so easily defeat, Ryu-sensei.”

Just then Davis’ voice shouts out, “That’s why I’m here, Kasumi-chan!” Kasumi turns to the voice only to get plastered in the face by Davis’ right foot sending her into the ground in which Davis joins the others. On the meanwhile, Konan, Mabui, and Natsuhi are facing off against Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.

Mabui tells them, “You won’t defeat us so easily.”

Konan says, “And that princess of yours shall pay for her interference in peace.”

Sailor Uranus retorts, “You and what army? So far, your Sisterhood has had its ass kicked by our princess and she has got a powerful boyfriend.”

Natsuhi says, in which she, Konan, and Mabui display strange wands with grey stars on top, “Not with these, fool.”

Sailor Pluto asks, stunned, “The Wands of Shadows?”

Sailor Neptune asks, “The Wands of Shadows?”

Sailor Pluto replies, “Pseudo-Transformation items that can turn anyone into dark replicas of us.” Soon after, Konan transforms into a duplicate of Sailor Neptune, but with dark grey versions of Neptune’s fuku, gloves, and shoes, Mabui turns into a duplicate of Sailor Uranus, but with dark grey versions of her fuku, gloves, and boots, and Natsuhi turns into a duplicate of Pluto with a dark grey version of Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Rod, fuku, gloves, and boots.

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “They look like us!”

Sailor Pluto says, “They are known as Mutant Sailor Scouts, Uranus, and they have all of our powers since they were created from the shadow energy that birthed our own powers as Sailor Scouts.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a groan, “Just great.”

Konan, now Mutant Neptune, says, “You are going to pay for your interference, Sailor Scouts.” Soon after, the three Outer Sailor Scouts then engage in a heavy battle with their Mutant counterparts in which we find Sailor Moon, Sailor Whirlpool, Sailor Star, Sailor Galaxy, Naruto, Samui, and Mikoto fighting in all out brawl against Madam Karai, Hanabi, Pakura, and a good portion of the Sisterhood, Minato Namikaze, himself, Menma, Shadow Sailor Moon, and the RTN Sailor Scouts, and even Orochimaru and Mizuki themselves in which Orochimaru is trying to get samples of the Drema sap for himself and then some.

Naruto yells out, “This is just plain nuts!”

Sailor Star tells Naruto, “Tell us something that we don’t know, Naruto-kun!” Soon after, a Sisterhood member attacks them, but she is frozen solid by Akitsu herself.

Naruto tells Akitsu, “Nice one, Akitsu.”

Akitsu tells Naruto, “I’m just glad that you are okay, Naruto-sama.”

Orochimaru says, “Very interesting woman, Naruto! I would love to see what makes her and you tick!”

Sailor Moon says, with a stern tone, “Back off snake!” Sailor Moon unleashes a barrage of silver crystals at Orochimaru, who is thrown back, while she then has to fight Shadow Sailor Moon while Naruto is fighting off Madam Karai, Menma, Mizuki, and Minato at the same, who are also fighting each other in which Sailor Galaxy is fighting Hanabi, who is using incredible new strength and speed to match her Sailor Scout older sister, and everyone else is fighting in all-out brawl.

(In another world; on the meanwhile)

Around this time, Vector is watching the whole thing unfold with a sinister smile on his lips.

Vector says, with a smirk, “They are a bunch of fools and idiots in which I will make sure that they learn their lesson especially Davis, his bratty sister, and her spiky haired boyfriend, Naruto.” Vector then looks at some kind of strange black and red glowing orbs that are glowing sinisterly as he prepares to make his own plans.

And that’s the end of this chapter, everyone! We are getting close to the end and in the third story, I do plan to make that story just as long as this story or even longer in which I’m thinking about thirty chapters at the most, folks. In this story, there has been a lack of mobile suit fighting and there is a good reason for it since their enemies haven’t been using mobile suits or causing them the need to use mobile suits, everyone. Anyway, I do have the plot of the third story mainly done and we’ll have to see if I have to do a fourth story to complete the whole series, fans! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!