Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Antics and Adventures, Part II ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
There is a lot going on the story and the first ten chapters are not completed yet. However, you must have a ton of questions on everything, right? Well, as I have said before, you are going to have to read and find out. Anyway, you must have read the flashback of Davis and Kari in-between Hollow Fragment and this story, so, you know how they are regaining their ‘strength’ after traumatizing incident that they suffered that was mentioned in previous Sailor Moon Online fanfictions. It is going to be a point of development just you wait, folks. Anyway, it is time to sound like a broken record, again, but before I start this chapter, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

Chapter 8: Antics and Adventures, Part II

 

July 12, 2025 (Earth Time), Elemental Countries

 

Heading back to the Elemental Countries, we are inside of a cavern where there is a group of figures assembled together and these figures are wearing black cloaks with red clouds on them. These are the signature clothing of the Akatsuki, a group of top level missing and/rogue ninja, in which are going after the containers of the Biju, just like Naruto. Speaking of whom, Naruto is the center of discussion right now.

 

Pain, the leader of the Akatsuki with gray-violet eyes with multiple rings down to the pupil, the dojutsu, Rinnegan, says, “As you know, sometime ago, strangers have taken the Kyuubi Jinchuirki, Naruto Uzumaki, and two of his female comrades.”

 

Kisame, the blue skinned humanoid with shark-like teeth in his mouth and wielder of the massive Mist blade, Shark Skin, asks, “Do you think that they want the Kyuubi too?”

 

Itachi, the wielder of the Sharingan and the ‘murderer’ of the Uchiha clan of the Leaf, says, “I don’t think so, Kisame. They would have gone after the other Jinchuirki and they would have gotten them. They have advanced weaponry and there is another thing that’s disturbing: They seem to know full well the tactics of us, shinobi.”

 

Pain says, with a nod, “Based on Zetsu’s report, it would seem so.”

 

Itachi says, “The Queen’s Gate. I thought that it was only a myth and legend.”

 

Kisame says, with a grin, “Not anymore, buddy.”

 

Hidan, the supposed immortal and three-bladed scythe wielder, asks, “Well, I want to sacrifice them for Jashin-sama for taking away our prey!”

 

Kakuzu, a ninja around since the time of the First Hokage and kept alive through the forbidden jutsu that he stole, asks, “What do we do now, Leader-sama?”

 

Tobi, the strange spiral masked new member of the Akatsuki, yells out, “Ooh, we travel to the place and drag the Kyuubi Jinchuirki back!”

 

Itachi says, “If the legends are true, the Queen’s Gate won’t allow it, Tobi.”

 

Pain says, “That’s correct. The Queen’s Gate is the ultimate in stable portals, but unless it is ‘directed’, it opens gateways to random worlds and those that pass through can only return to their home worlds through the same way and no other space-time techniques.”

 

Tobi says, with a child-like pout, “That stinks!”

 

Deidara, the former Stone ninja that makes bombs out of clay due to the forbidden jutsu that he stole from his former home, says, annoyed, “Shut up, Tobi! We don’t have to drag the Jinchuirki back here! We can bring the statue over there where he is once we get there!”

 

Pain says, “Correct, Deidara.”

 

Itachi asks Pain, “But how do we get ‘over there’, Leader-sama?”

 

Pain responds, “Zetsu managed to plant a spore on them as they were departing and it will act as a ‘beacon’ to allow use a space-time jutsu to teleport to that world. However, we must take time and with the fact of them being completely unknown, the whole of the Akatsuki must make this trip into this strange new world.”

 

Deidara asks, “All of us, Pain-sama?”

 

Pain says, with a nod, “Yes, Deidara. Even though they don’t have the power of chakra, they have the technology and by the looks, the knowledge to counter the strengths of shinobi and that means that we are going to need all of the power that we can get. We have no knowledge of this world and we are going to need all of us in order to complete this venture. For now, the other final Jinchuirki can wait.” The other Akatsuki nod their heads in agreement and they start their preparations to follow Naruto into the new world that he is trapped not knowing anything about what they will find there in which a good amount get a small feeling in them that it won’t end well for them and their own plans.

 

July 12, 2025, Neo Domino City, Satellite Sector

 

Within Neo Domino City, the former Signers are with Kazuto, Keiko, Rika, Asuna, Kotone, Ryoutarou, Tuxedo Mask, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Neo Moon and Celestial, Sailor Orion, Atem, Tea, Joey, and Tristan discussing the situation. Sailor Pluto has just returned after helping Seto Kaiba and his younger brother, Mokuba, return to timeline of Yugi and his friends.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “So, they are back in the time that they come from?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes. I managed to return them barely a few seconds after they were taken from their time and thrown in our current present.”

 

Joey says, “Are you sure that you want to do that? Rich boy might attempt to find your lost kingdom before this time.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smirk, “I doubt that he will find it if he tries.”

 

Tristan says, “I don’t know. He can be quite stubborn.”


Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Very true. However, I don’t think that he will be finding the Moon Kingdom any time soon.”

 

Rika asks, “Shouldn’t the rest of you get back?”

 

Joey says, “No way! We’re not going to abandon Yug and the Pharaoh!”

 

Tea says, with a smile, “We’re friends and we stick together through thick and thin.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Well, I can understand that sentiment big time.”

 

Leo says, with a nod, “No kidding!”

 

Sailor Mars tells Sailor Venus, “And no asking for autographs, Venus!”

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Oh, man!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Man. I’ve heard the Egyptian God Cards. They are legends in the history of Duel Monsters.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “They are the most powerful cards in Duel Monsters. Personally, I thought that they are myths.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “They are no more myths than we are, Orion. They contain the spirits of mighty guardian beings that chose Pharaoh Atem to be the protector of the world from Zorc: Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “I get Ra, but Obelisk and Slifer?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Obelisks are the four sided monuments that even common in this day with the Washington Monument in Washington DC being a good example. In ancient Egypt, they were connected to the Ancient Egyptian solar deity.”

 

Atem says, “And Slifer actually has another name: Osiris.”

 

Kazuto says, “The Egyptian deity of life, death, the afterlife, and resurrection.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Correct, Kazuto.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Well, from what I remember in my Duel Monster’s history, those cards were quite ‘picky’ when it came to people allowed to wield them.”

 

Atem says, “That’s right. Only I or anyone connected to the bloodline of Ancient Egypt can wield them. Kaiba can wield them since he is the reincarnation of Seto, my cousin, and my successor after I had defeated Zorc both times.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Anyway, their power is very dangerous if they fall into the wrong hands.”

 

Tea says, “No kidding.”

 

Tristan says, “Man! This future is really incredible!”

 

Tea says, with a nod, “I’ll say. You can duel on vehicles now.”

 

Joey says, with a grin, “I like it! This really makes the game more exciting.”

 

Tristan says, “And harder, Joey. You have to play while moving and you have use a set of new cards in which you are limited on what ‘speed spells’ that you can use depending these ‘speed counters’.”

 

Atem says, “I have to say that this takes Duel Monsters to a whole new level.”

 

Yugi tells Atem, “I agree, Atem. You really have to take your thinking to a whole new level in order to play in these ‘Turbo Dueling’ matches and it isn’t just because you are moving at high speeds on a ‘moving platform’ instead of standing around and facing your opponent.”

 

Joey gives a smirk and Tea tells Joey, “Don’t even try it, Joey. They aren’t going to tell you anything beyond you are mentioned in the history books as one of the great duelists of our time to make sure that the timeline is safe.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “Correct, Tea-san.”

 

Joey says, with a snort, “Party pooper.”

 

Tea says, looking at the Sailor Scouts, “Anyway, it is amazing that in the future there are going to be real-life superheroines. I thought that kind of stuff was…Well, found only in anime.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Trust me, Tea-san. Sailor Moon and I felt the same way until we became Sailor Scouts for the first time.”

 

Sailor Moon says, drolly, “And a whole lot of headaches saving the world multiple times ever since.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “For once, Meatball Head, we can agree on something.”

 

Keiko says, looking at Atem, “I can’t believe that I’m looking at Yugi Moto.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding, Keiko. He is a legend of Duel Monsters…in his own time!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “It is pretty curious to know that he has ‘another side’ to him.”

 

Rika tells Sailor Orion, “Oh, geez, Sh-I mean Orion, you are getting suspicious of him. You know what Pluto said. He is a Pharaoh that fought against an ancient evil.”

 

Keiko says, “It is the way that Orion is, Rika. She is a very cautious person. I remember when we first met her and Leafa.”

 

Flashback; November 10, 2024, SAO, Floor 76, Arc Sofia

 

Within Arc Sofia, Usagi, Asuna, Kirito, and the two new arrivals to SAO, the mysterious Sinon, and Leafa, Kirito’s real-life adopted sister/cousin, Suguha Kirigaya, who is using her avatar from, Alfheim Online, a VRMMO that come about a year after SAO started, enter inside of Agil’s inn/shop within Arc Sofia as Usagi, Asuna, and Kirito explain about SAO to Sinon.

 

Sinon asks, “This place is a man-made world and it is supposed to be a game, but if you lose your life here, you will die in real life?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “That’s right, Sinon-san. This is Aincrad, the setting for Sword Art Online.”

 

Kirito says, “It was supposed to be the first VRMMO, Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Game, but it instead turned into a prison and the only way to escape is to beat the game in which if we lose our life here, we will die in real life.”

 

Sinon says, “That’s…unbelievable.” Sinon thinks in her mind, “Yet, why does this seem so familiar?”

 

Leafa says, “I know that it is, Sinon. However, SAO is the ‘real deal’. It still dominates the news even today. They marked the second anniversary about four days ago.”

 

Usagi asks, “Really?”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Yes. The instant that SAO started, the government set up a task force to find a way to free everyone from SAO. However, all they could manage to do was manage to move everyone still alive to hospital thanks to the time limit given by Kayaba. While they say that have made strides, they are no closer to freeing everyone from two years ago.”

 

Asuna says, “I see. Personally, I had hoped that they could help us get out of here, but part of me knew that if they could done something, they would have done it around the early days of SAO. And being friends with Usagi-chan, I have a better idea on the ‘mad genius’ that’s Kayaba. But it is nice to know that they haven’t forgotten about us.”

 

Leafa says, “No way! They wouldn’t dare! It’s just…”

 

Kirito says, “There is nothing much that they can do. That’s the twisted genius of Kayaba.”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “Yeah.”

 

Leafa thinks in her mind, looking at Usagi, “What’s wrong with Usagi-san? It seems like this is kind of personal with her.” Asuna and Kirito look at each other in which they know what Leafa is thinking, but on the meanwhile, Silica, Lisbeth, Agil, and Klein come running over with Sinon looking a bit defensive.

 

Silica says, “Kirito-san!” Silica asks, seeing Leafa and Sinon, “Who are they?”

 

Lisbeth asks, pointing to Leafa, “And are those…pointed ears?”

 

Leafa and Kirito gain nervous looks and Kirito says, “Yeah…”

 

Agil says, “That must be ‘fairy girl’ that we have been hearing about.”

 

Klein gives a whistle and Silica says, “She is really pretty.”

 

Leafa gives a nervous laugh from Silica’s comment and Agil asks, “Hey, bro, can you tell me what she has a player cursor on her?”

 

Silica, Lisbeth, and Klein gives looks of surprise and when they look at Leafa, Klein says, “Whoa! She does have a player cursor on her! That means that she is a player, not an NPC or mob!”

 

Lisbeth says, “No way! No player looks like that!”

 

Kirito says, holding out his hands, “Whoa! Whoa! Everyone, calm down! Let us explain okay!” Kirito tells Agil, Klein, Silica, and Lisbeth, motioning to Leafa while looking a bit nervous, “Anyway, this is Leafa and in real-life, she is actually my younger sister.”

 

Agil, Klein, Silica, and Lisbeth gasp and they say in unison, flabbergasted, “What?!”

 

Klein tells Kirito, “Hold on, dude! This is cutie pie is the younger sister that you told me about when we first met in SAO on the day that this insanity started?!”

 

Kirito says, nervous for multiple reasons, “Yeah…” Lisbeth then starts to look back and forth between Kirito and Leafa while Silica gives an amazed look.

 

Agil says, “Hey, bro, she doesn’t look the ‘little type’.”

 

Leafa gives a nervous laugh and she says, “Well, this avatar doesn’t look anything like what I look in real life.” Soon after, Usagi, Kirito, Asuna, and Leafa explain about what happened.

 

When they were done, Agil says, with a whistle, “That’s why she looks different than the rest of us. Her avatar comes from another game. I’m really surprised that they brought out another VRMMO after what happened with us.”

 

Klein says, “No joke. You think that people would be frightened.”

 

Leafa says, “Well, it sent people into a worldwide panic and NervGear were taken out of the market, assembled by the governments of the world, and destroy minus the few that were being used for research to find a way to get you out of here. However, they were really excited when the new Amusphere came out and its claim to be ‘safer’ in which the old handheld games have become the minority in the market now.”

 

Agil whistles and he says, “It seems like people back home are fighting Kayaba in their own way.”

 

Lisbeth says, “I’m no game and technology expert, but how did they get out a new Full-Dive system and new games out so quickly? I thought that it would take time to develop!”

 

Kirito says, “I have an idea about that, but until I have evidence, I can’t be so sure.”

 

Silica asks Leafa, “So, your avatar comes from a brand new VRMMO that came out a year after we were trapped in SAO?”

 

Leafa says, “Yeah, it is called Alfheim Online. It means ‘Land of the Fairies’ and you might think that it is tame game, but it isn’t. It is a real hard-core VRMMO, but it is so amazing since you are a fairy and you can really fly in the game!”

 

Silica asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Leafa says, “Yep! Kind of makes me wish that I had my wings so I can show you, but despite this world being so similar to Alfheim Online, it doesn’t have a flight engine so my wings are only just for ‘decoration’ or something.”

 

Kirito asks, “Wait! You said that your game is similar to SAO?”

 

Leafa says, “Yeah, big brother. I can’t really tell the difference between this place and ALO since the look are practically identical and as a matter of fact, there is a lot of stuff that I recognize from ALO in here.” Leafa says, calling up her menu, “The menu, the equipment screen, and such is pretty much the same expect we call up the menu with our left hand rather than our right hand.”

 

The others are surprised by this and Usagi asks, “Does your game have skills?”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yes, we do. One-Handed Sword Skills, Two-Handed Sword Skills, Cooking Skills, Martial Art Skills, and the like. In fact, the majority of my ALO skills and my ‘level’ in them have transferred into this game somehow.”

 

This gets the wheels in the minds of Usagi and Kirito turning and Usagi asks, “Kirito, could it be possible…?”

 

Kirito tells Usagi in reply, “It is too much of a coincidence, but we’ll need more information to make sure.”

 

Leafa asks, “Is something wrong big brother?”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “No, everything is fine.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Well, fine as they can be in which your little sister has found her way into this world.”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, drolly, “Thanks for reminding me. Mom must be in a panic right now!”

 

Agil says, looking at Sinon, “Anyway, about your other new friend, it is pretty hard to believe that she fell from a rip in the sky.”

 

Klein says, “However, I have to admit that she is kind of cute.”

 

Sinon glares at Klein, causing him to get nervous, and Usagi says, with a sigh, “Geez, Klein.”

 

Silica says, “However, it is just terrible that she is trapped in this world with no memory of who she really is or how she got here.”

 

Lisbeth says, “What I don’t get is how someone from another VRMMO, even if it seems to be similar to this one, using another kind of Full-Dive system which somehow comes out barely a year after we get trapped in here? It is just too weird.”

 

Leafa is mentally nervous and Klein says, “And we don’t have a clue how this girl got into SAO. Maybe she is using one of those Amuspheres and somehow got dragged in here, but your sister came here and she is just fine.”

 

Agil says, “What makes me worried is that other people could be dragged in here if that’s the case.”

 

Usagi becomes solemn at this and Lisbeth tells Agil, seeing this, “Nice work, Agil.”

 

Agil says, “Whoops, my bad.”

 

Leafa asks, confused, “Am I missing something?”

 

Klein, Agil, Kirito, Asuna, Silica, and Asuna look at each other, then they look at Usagi, who nods her head, and Kirito says, with a sigh, “Sugu, you have to understand that this is more personal to Usagi because…Kayaba is her uncle.”

 

Leafa asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Usagi says, with a solemn tone, “It is the truth, Leafa. I’m Kayaba’s niece. Before all of this started, we were closer than that. We were like father and daughter. That’s how close we were…until the nightmare started and I found out the true depths of his madness. I couldn’t understand why he did and for the first three days, I wished it was some kind of nightmare, but it wasn’t. For two long years, I had to see people suffer and die due to his insanity.”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “Usagi has worked her butt off become an elite player, but not only she does it to clear the game, she has gone all around Aincrad to aid and protect other players to allow them to survive until we can escape SAO.”

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “Usagi-chan has done so much for the other players and I should know. She saved my life early on and she and Kirito-kun have shaped me into a stronger person and player. If it wasn’t for her and Kirito-kun, I may not be here now. However, Usagi-chan is only one player and she can only do so much.”

 

Klein says, with a smile, “Yeah, the girl is really something else.”

 

Usagi says, with a weak smile, “Thanks, Klein.” Usagi thinks in her mind, solemnly, “But it isn’t enough…It is never enough.”

 

Agil says, with a plain tone, “No kidding, Klein. I can’t believe that someone like her is related to that monster especially after showing how much of a rat’s ass he showed that he truly cared for her.”

 

Leafa asks, “What do you mean?” Soon after, Klein, Kirito, Asuna, and Agil explain about what happened in the Floor 75 boss room, minus the details of her transformation into Sailor Moon, leaving Leafa shocked and flabbergasted. Leafa says, horrified, “That’s terrible…horrible…I thought he was a monster before…but this…”

 

Klein says, with a sneer, “No joke. I wanted to really turn that piece of garbage into Swiss cheese.”

 

Kirito says, “We, all, must have felt that way.”

 

Leafa asks, “What I don’t get is how you are still stuck here if Usagi beat the crap out him. Why isn’t the game over?”

 

Asuna says, “That’s a good question, Leafa.”

 

Sinon says, “There is a glitch.”

 

Agil says, with a nod, “Based on what happened with our skill data and all, we think that’s the case.”

 

Leafa asks, curiously, “How can you be so sure that getting to the final floor will let you leave if that’s the case?”

 

Klein says, “You have got a good point there, but it is our only hope now.”

 

Kirito says, “There is also a factor in Kayaba. He has some kind of twisted sense of honor and there is also the possibility that it might have forced a reset of some kind in which the original goal of SAO might be in effect. We can’t give up hope and keep going forward.”

 

Asuna says, “That’s right, Leafa. We’ve made it so far already. We have to keep going. It isn’t just us that we are fighting for. It is the other players that are in the lower floors waiting for the day of their freedom.”

 

Usagi says, “Asuna’s right. There are people waiting for me back home.” Usagi says, with a weak smile, “I wonder what’s happened to them since I’ve been trapped here.”

 

Kirito tells Usagi, with a smile, “Probably worrying a lot about you, Usagi.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

 

Leafa says, “Well, I can help.”

 

Kirito tells Leafa, “Sugu, we have no idea on caused you to get brought here and this isn’t a game.”

 

Leafa yells out, “I know that big brother! I had to watch you for over two years just wasting away in that hospital bed! And now that I’m here, I’m not just going to sit around and let you and your friends face that danger alone! I have experience in VRMMO games! I’ve been playing one for about a year myself! I know that I can help!”

 

Usagi tells Leafa, “This isn’t a game, Leafa! It is a brutal battle for survival in here! You mess up in here and you are…!!”

 

Usagi starts to shake and Lisbeth tells her, “Okay, girl. Deep breathes now. Deep breathes now.”


Leafa is shocked by Usagi’s reaction and Asuna says, “It has been hard on us all for these past two years.”

 

Kirito says, with a sigh, “As we said, Usagi fought with everything that she had to save other players’ lives.”

 

Leafa asks, “But why? She has suffered as much as everyone else and maybe even more so because her own uncle betrayed her! Why is it her responsibility?”

 

Klein says, “It is because that it was her uncle that she feels that way.”

 

Agil says, “Usagi thought that SAO was going to be a wonderful new adventure for everyone. Most likely, when she was younger, she had an inside look not knowing the true purpose of this place.”

 

Lisbeth says, “Where it had done from dream to horror story nightmare.”

 

Usagi says, “And I can’t let anymore else suffer from his madness.”

 

Asuna tells Usagi, with a kind smile, “It’s okay, Usagi. You are not alone.”

 

Leafa can’t help to feel really sorry and care for Usagi for some reason and she says, “Look, I know that this is not a regular game. I’m here now and I also got training in kendo. You may say that it won’t help, but I’m more of a fighter than anything and as long as my brother is here, I’m going to fight to set him free.” Leafa tells Kirito, “And don’t tell me to back down, big brother. I’ve had to look at your motionless form on that bed for over two years worrying that you might end up a corpse. I’m not just going to sit around here and do nothing.”

 

Kirito says, with a sigh, “I knew that you would say that Sugu.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a smile, “Anyway, let’s introduce ourselves since your sister is joining the team. I’m Lisbeth and if you need a top quality sword, spear, axe, or any kind of weapon or armor, I’m the girl to go to. I’ve made one of the best swords and Kirito is holding it right there.” Kirito mentally winches, not wanting to tell Lisbeth that the Dark Repulser that he had was created by Usagi through the system and the original broke against Heathcliff’s shield, but Lisbeth doesn’t see his distress.

 

Silica says, with a smile, “I’m Silica. Kirito and Usagi saved my life when I ventured through one of the forests one day. And this is Pina.” Silica’s feathered dragon partner, Pina, gives a ‘kyu’ in reply.

 

Leafa says, “Wow. They have tamed monsters here too!”

 

Klein says, “It sounds like ‘your place’ has a lot of what we have here. I’m Klein. I met your lug of brother on the first day of this insanity and we’ve been best buds ever since.”

 

Agil says, “I’m Agil. I’ve also known Kirito since the early days of SAO and if you need a quality item, I’m your guy.”

 

Kirito says, with a smirk, “If my sister wants to get swindled that is.”

 

Agil says, annoyed, “Hey, bro!”

 

Kirito gives a sly smirk and Asuna says, with a smile, “I’m Asuna, I’m the vice-commander…I mean temporary commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath, one of the guilds in Aincrad. I’ve known Kirito-kun and Usagi-chan since the early days of SAO too.”

 

Lisbeth asks, with a smirk, “Temporary commander?”

 

Asuna gives Lisbeth a glare and Leafa says, with a smile, “Nice to meet you! As you already know, my name…or my handle is Leafa.”

 

Silica says, “It is nice to meet you, Leafa-san. I’ve heard about you from Kirito when he helped me an important quest.”


Leafa asks, “You have?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “He said that she looked like you.”

 

Kirito gives a nervous yelp and Leafa asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

When Leafa looks at Kirito, Asuna asks, slyly, “Oh, really? Does Silica look like your sister in real life, Kirito-kun?” Kirito gives a groan and lowers his head in which Usagi and Asuna give sly smirks while Silica and Leafa look quite confused.

 

Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in our heroes and heroines, Rika says, with a smirk, “It would be like Kirito to make a comment like that. I mean when we met Suguha for the first time in the real world, you and her didn’t look anything alike especially…”

 

Keiko asks, wrapping her arms around herself, “Where are you comparing?”

 

Kotone says, “I have to admit that I knew that Suguha was different from avatar of Leafa, but they looked so different from each other. Actually, there is one similarity between Suguha and her avatar.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “I noticed that both of them have strong body types. For a girl like we are, she looks physically strong.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “You have a point.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “It isn’t too surprising since Sugu has been training in kendo since she was a little girl.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “And it shows Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “Yeah, but all of the training in the world couldn’t have prepared Sugu for this.”

 

As the others look at Sailor Celestial, Asuna tells him, “There was nothing that you could have done. Kayaba had this planned out for a long time and it seemed that only remembering his past life accelerated his plans in which you and Suguha became a target for his plans.”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “And he got what he wanted. I’m not afraid to admit that’s what really burns me. We might have completed the game, but in the end, Kayaba might be the big winner of Sword Art Online.” Kazuto says, his hands turning into fists, “I can never forgive him for what he’s done to her and Serena.”

 

Asuna gently holds onto Kazuto’s arm and she says, “None of us can. He betrayed Serena and put such pain and misery in her heart in which he hurt and killed so many people in order to force your sister to awaken her power causing her such pain in her heart too.”

 

Rika says, “I don’t get why Suguha puts part of the blame on herself.”

 

Kazuto tells Rika, “You know why Rika. It is the way that Sugu is. It is the only thing that shows both Sugu and Serena were sisters and will always be sisters. They have the same caring heart.”

 

Asuna says, “She has you and she has us…all of us.”

 

Kazuto nods his head in which Yusei and Atem are talking in which Atem says, “I see. That’s the reason that Paradox came back to destroy Duel Monsters.”

 

Yusei says, “Yeah. In Paradox’s timeline, people kept Synchro Summoning so much that the Ener-D reactor feed off the negative emotions and created the Mechlord Emperors that caused chaos before the Ener-D reactors spun in reverse causing an even more horrible Zero Reverse which destroyed their world.”

 

Atem says, “And Paradox’s attack on Duel Monsters itself was one attempt to stop it since Ener-D was created by dueling and the emotions created by dueling.”

 

Jack says, “And the other was to destroy our city and the Ener-D reactor before other Ener-D reactors can be created from it.”

 

Tuxedo Mask whispers to Sailor Neo Moon, “Do you know about this?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a nod, “Yeah. Ener-D reactors are one of the safest forms of clean energy in Crystal Tokyo, but it isn’t the main source of power. Mommy and daddy are very careful in which she makes sure that all of the safety regulations for Ener-D reactors created by Yusei Fudo are followed to the letter. Zero Reverse is an important lesson to learn if you want a job that involves Ener-D reactors and other forms of energy used in my time. It showed when the Negamoon attacked. They damaged plenty of the Ener-D reactors especially around Japan and while we managed to ‘heal’ the city and the people, it took a while to completely restore all of the damaged power plants, but thanks to the safe precautions, none of the Ener-D reactors caused another Zero Reverse.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, in a whisper and with a nod, “That’s good to know.”

 

Tristan says, “Man! Duel Monsters creating power to run a city.”

 

Tea says, with a nod, “You said it Tristan.”

 

Jack says, “Well, if time and space are under threat, it may not happen.”

 

Atem says, “Yes, but it is just not the future that’s under threat. I fear that reality itself may be at stake. Even now, I can feel the fabric of space and time being warped and I think that the Sailor Soldiers of Reality and Time feel the same.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Pharaoh Atem is right.”

 

Yugi tells Atem, “Man, Atem! This feels like Paradox all over again just much worse!”

 

Just then a familiar sinister male voice calls out, “Did you call little Yugi?!” There are gasp, but just then a shockwave hits causing the windows in the shop to shatter in which Tuxedo Mask move to cover Sailor Moon and Sailor Neo Moon with Kazuto moving to protect Asuna, Kotone, Rika, and Keiko as best he can, but Sailor Celestial comes over and covers herself and all of them with an energy shield and her wings.

 

Yusei asks his friends, going over to them, “Are you okay?”

 

Akiza says, “We’re okay, Yusei.”

 

Leo asks, “What was that?”

 

Atem retorts, “The real question is: WHO was that? I recognize that voice anywhere.”

 

Yusei says, “Same here.” Yusei quickly gets his duel disk, deck, and with Atem, the two of them rush outside.

 

At the same time, Sailor Celestial asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Keiko says, “That was scary.”

 

Rika says, “Other than our nerves, we’re okay.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Stay here!” Sailor Celestial lowers her shield and leaps to action with Sailor Moon following after Tuxedo Mask found that Neo Moon and Sailor Moon are okay.

 

Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “Stay with Kazuto and the others! Keep them safe! Girls, let’s go!” Quickly, Sailor Moon follows Sailor Celestial, Yusei, and Atem upstairs before anyone could stop them.

 

Sailor Mars says, “Oh, geez!” Soon after, the rest of the Sailor Scouts follow Moon, Celestial, Yusei, and Atem where they go just outside of Yusei’s shop where they find none other than Paradox, the duelist from the ‘dark future’ that tried to kill Maxamillion Pegasus to prevent Duel Monsters from becoming what it is in Jaden’s and Yusei’s timelines, in front of them.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Who is that?”

 

Yusei says, seriously, “That’s Paradox!”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “The duelist from the destroyed future that tried to kill Maxamillion Pegasus?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “The very same. I wished to stop his actions, but ‘higher powers’ prevented me saying that battled belonged to the three chosen duelists of their eras. I worried because if this time didn’t exist…”

 

Sailor Orion says, “All of us would never be born.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Thus you saw my desire to intervene in this, but Yusei, Jaden, and Yugi showed that my assistance was not required.”

 

Paradox says, “You think that you know everything Time Guardian, but I can assure you that you are not as ‘all-knowing’ as you think!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I never said that and I am only as mortal as you are through I dare say I’m not as fiendish as you.”

 

Yusei asks, “What are you doing here Paradox? The future has already changed and you shouldn’t be here especially since Yugi, Jaden, and I defeated you back in Yugi’s time! How are you here?”

 

Paradox says, “That’s a good question, Yusei, but I’m not here to play ‘twenty questions’. And the Time Guardian calls me a fiend. Well, I can show her how fiendish I can be since I’m here for her precious princess!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial say in unison, “What?”

 

As the others come out, Paradox says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “You heard me! You think that you are such a big shot with your Silver Crystal and you are a Signer, too, with a Duel Dragon, huh? Ha! Some heroine you are!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I didn’t say that I was a heroine and how do you know those things? I don’t think that kind of information gets around!”

 

Paradox says, “I have my ways!”

 

Atem asks, “What kind of ways I wonder?”

 

Paradox responds, “None of your business!” Paradox tells Sailor Moon, “Anyway, little Miss Moon Princess, do you have the guts? Or are you the weak cowardly crybaby that I heard that you are?”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, angrily, “Hey! Watch your mouth!”

 

Paradox responds, “Well, do you have the guts or do you have to use your friends as a shield again? You can’t really do anything on your own especially you let all those people down in SAO!” Paradox laughs evilly in which plenty of people are shocked about one fact and angered about another especially Kazuto, Sailor Celestial, Tuxedo Mask, and Asuna.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a stern tone, “Fine!” Soon after, Sailor Moon’s new duel disk appears around her left wrist and she puts her dueling deck, taken from her sub-space pocket, inside.

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “Hey, girl! What has gotten into you?”

 

Sailor Mars retorts, “What do you think Jupiter? He just push the right button on Meatball Head and now, she’s ticked! You know that her emotions have been going through a roller-coaster ever since we helped her and the others escape that nightmare!”

 

Paradox’s Duel Runner then turns into its ‘duel platform mode’ with Paradox’s duel disk that has his dueling deck inside attached to his right hand in which he says, “As you wish, but it took the combined powers of Yusei, Jaden, and Yugi to defeat me! As a favor, I give you a bit of a handicap and let you have a teammate.”

 

Sailor Moon was about to retort and a familiar male voice shouts out, “How about me jerk?!” Soon after, Naruto makes his grand appearance with his duel disk that has his dueling deck inside.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Naruto-san?” Just then Ryu, Kasumi, Sakura, and Hinata make their appearance.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Kasumi says, “We had to inform you about something, but it looks like that you have something important to deal with.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “No kidding, Kasumi-san.”

 

Paradox tells Naruto, “You?! And what do you have that can help her?!” Paradox laughs at Naruto, he gets annoyed, but he then gets an image of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in his mind.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “What was that about?”

 

Kurama responds, “No duh, gaki! That dragon is telling you to show it to him! Remember that dragon isn’t any ordinary card! It holds great power!”

 

Naruto retorts, “No kidding, Kurama.” Kurama snorts as Naruto draws Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card and displays it to Paradox, who gasps in shock and recoils at the sight of it.

 

Paradox asks, shocked, “Where…How…Where did you get that card?!” Yusei and Atem look at the card confused and Paradox shouts out, angrily, “Where did you get that card?”

 

Sailor Moon says, displaying her Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card, “Most likely, the same place that I got mine, pal. And something tells me that you know something about it! Talk, Paradox!”

 

Paradox says, “All I will tell you is that it shows me that I need to take you seriously and that’s bad news for you!” Paradox says, “Since this is two-on-one, I will start out with eight thousand life-points and you will each have four thousand with all of us unable to attack until each of us has taken one turn. The two of you can share cards on them, but none in your hand unless due to a card effect!”

 

Naruto says, with a stern tone, “Whatever! Let’s just kick your butt, pal!”

 

Sailor Moon tells Naruto, “Naruto-san, this isn’t your fight!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “I know that, but I can’t stand it when someone is getting picked on by a bully like that jerk over there! Someone like him needs to put him in his place, believe it!”

 

Paradox responds, with a smirk, “We’ll see who beats who ninja boy! You don’t think that I don’t know who you are! Well, you had better think again! As Yugi would say: It’s time to duel!” Paradox’s, Sailor Moon’s and Naruto’s duel disks activates, their decks are shuffled, the ‘energy blades’ for Pendulum and Monster card zones appear for Naruto’s and Sailor Moon’s duel disk, and after all three of their duel disks display 8000 life-points for Paradox and 4000 life-points for Naruto and Sailor Moon, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Naruto, Sailor Moon, and Paradox say in unison.

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What do we do now?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “We hope for Sailor Moon’s and Naruto-san’s victory.”

 

Starting Scores:

Naru to: 4000

Sailor Moon: 4000

Paradox: 8000

 

Paradox says, drawing a card, “I shall start this duel off.” Paradox says, putting one card into his pocket and one card into his disk’s Field Spell slot, “First, I will remove Malefic World Field Spell from my hand in order to play my Malefic Universe field spell!” Soon after, the area becomes a dark aurora type field and Paradox says, “This wonderful universe allows me to gain one Malefic monster after I had drawn one card from my deck and I can put as many Malefic monsters on the field at once.”

 

Joey asks, “Malefic?”

 

Atem responds, “A deck that reflects only the dark side of Duel Monsters, Joey. Yusei, I, and another comrade from a time in-between our time period and Yusei’s time period fought against this deck before.”

 

Paradox says, as he discards one Rainbow Dragon (4000/0) monster card from his deck, “Yes, I see that your memory does fail you, your majesty. First, I remove Rainbow Dragon from my deck.” Paradox says, putting one card on his duel disk, “In order to play my Malefic Rainbow Dragon in attack mode!” A rainbow aurora appears on the field and Malefic Rainbow Dragon (4000/0), a corrupted version of Rainbow Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode. Paradox says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “Then I shall place two cards face-down and that’s enough from me.”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “No kidding! My turn!” Naruto says, displaying Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn (100/600), a cute green unicorn with a pink mane and tail with the same eyes as Odd-Eyes and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragons, and Performapal Camelump (800/1800), a yellow cartoon-like camel with a top hat, Pendulum Monster cards, “I use the Scale Two, Performapal Camelump, and Scale Eight, Performapal Odd-Eyes Unicorn and set the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the cards in the two zones that are on the edges of the ‘blade’ of his duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colored letters to appear in the monster card zones for a second in which the two said monsters appear in columns of light with one column of light on either side of Naruto with the number 2 appear below Camelump while the number 8 appears below Odd-Eyes Unicorn.

 

Paradox asks, confused, “What is this?”

 

Tea asks, “Pendulum Scale?”

 

Jack says, “A summoning method that was just created, Tea-san.”

 

Naruto says, “Now, with this set scale, I can summon monsters level three to seven this turn, believe it!” Just then an image of Naruto’s crystal necklace appears between the two Pendulum Monsters and starts to swing before them in which Naruto shouts out, while putting three cards on his duel disk, “It’s time to swing Soul Pendulum! Pendulum Summon! Meet Masked Chameleon, Earth Armor Ninja, and Flame Armor Ninja!” Three lights come out of a circle in the sky and Flame Armor Ninja (1700/1000), Earth Armor Ninja (1600/1200), and Masked Chameleon (1600/1100) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Joey says, shocked, “He just summoned three monsters at the same time and one of them is a level five monster!”

 

Naruto says, “And now, I tune my sneaky chameleon with my Flame Armor Ninja! Time to kick butt guys!” Masked Chameleon vanishes as he spits out four stars that turn into four rings that surround Flame Armor Ninja, making it become transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Naruto takes a Synchro Monster card out of his Extra Deck. Naruto says, “Flash of light that splits the sea of starts! Shake our souls and roar through the world! Synchro Summon!” Naruto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Meet new newest pal: Stardust Spark Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Spark Dragon (2500/2000), a brighter version of Stardust Dragon with golden Marks of the Crimson Dragon on its body, appears on the field in attack mode with a mighty roar.

 

There are multiple gasps and Akiza asks, “Is that…?”

 

Jack says, “Yes! It must be the ‘Duel Dragon version’ of Stardust Dragon!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “How did he get that card?”

 

Ryu says, “Actually, it would be our doing Sailor Uranus.”

 

While the others look at Ryu, Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “I activate my Synchro Celebration! Since this is the only card in my hand and I Synchro Summoned this turn, I can draw cards equal to half of the level of the Synchro Summoned monster! Since Spark Dragon is eight, I get four new cards!” Naruto draws four cards, looks at his new hand, and his eyes narrow at one of the cards in his hand. Naruto sighs and he says, putting the card into the main slot, “I activate my Edo Tensei spell card! Since I have a Ninja monster on my field, I can revive one from my graveyard!” A coffin comes out of the ground and out of the coffin, Flame Armor Ninja (1700/1000) returns to the field in attack mode. Naruto says, “And now, I activate his ability and increase Flame Armor Ninja’s level by one and making him a level five! Next, I Overlay my Earth Armor Ninja and now level five Flame Armor Ninja!” The two monsters then turn into two lights that goes into a vortex while Naruto takes out an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on two of the two monsters cards, now together in the same zone, in which he shouts out, “I XYZ Summon Number Twelve: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja!” Out of the vortex, a red shuriken with two Earth Overlay Units appears and that ‘shuriken’ transforms into Number 12: Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja (2400/1700), a red armored ninja monster with two Earth Overlay Units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Joey asks, “Hold up here! Synchro what? XYZ what?!”

 

Atem says, “Synchro Summon is the new form of summoning in this timeline! I’ve seen it before, but this other one…”

 

Yusei says, “It is new form of summoning that just came out.”

 

Crow says, “But the ‘Number’ stuff is new to us!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks Ryu, in a stern tone, “How did he get that card?!”

 

Kasumi says, “Actually, it is one of the things that we wish to talk to you about when we came here through a teleportation Ninpo.”

 

Naruto winches a bit and Hinata thinks in her mind, “Be careful, Naruto-kun.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Just like you to be so reckless, gaki! Those aren’t ordinary cards! That dragon and ninja monster have great and possibly dangerous powers in them!”

 

Naruto retorts, “Just like you?”

 

Kurama retorts, “Ha! Not even close, kit! I’m just saying don’t use those cards so recklessly!”

 

Paradox says, “This changes things.”

 

Naruto says, putting two cards into the main slot, “You better believe it, jerk! I end my turn with a couple of face-downs! It’s all you Moon girl!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Right!” Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw!” Sailor Moon says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600), ““I set scale one, Stargazer Magician, and scale eight Timegazer Magician, in the Pendulum Zones and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon sets the two cards on the pendulum zones of her duel disk portion of her new Runner causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colored letters to appear in the monster card zones for a second in which the two said monsters appear in columns of light with one column of light on either side of Suguha with the number 1 appear below Stargazer while the number 8 appears below Timegazer. Sailor Moon says, “With them, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven now! Now, swing Soul Pendulum!” As a crystal pendulum appears on Sailor Moon’s field and swinging between the two columns of light, Sailor Moon puts three cards on her duel disk and she says, “Pendulum Summon! It’s time for a blast from the past! Come on down, Dark Magician, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Dragon!” Soon after, out of a circle of light, Dark Magician (2500/2100), Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000), and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

There are shocked looks and Joey asks, stunned, “She has Red-Eyes Black Dragon?”

 

Atem says, amazed, “Dark Magician!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot, “Now, I activate my Golden Scales! Since I have no cards in my hand, this card allows me to draw cards equal to the number of Pendulum monsters out on the field and since both Naruto and I have those monsters in our Pendulum card zones, I get four new cards!” Sailor Moon draws four new cards and she says, “And now, I Overlay Red-Eyes Black Dragon with Odd-Eyes Dragon and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Sailor Moon takes an XYZ monster from her Extra Deck, puts on top of both monster cards, which are in the same zone now, and she says, “I XYZ Summon Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon (2800/2400), a black metallic version of Red-Eyes Black Dragon with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Tea says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Now, I use his ability! By removing one Overlay Unit, I’m able to summon one Normal Monster from my grave with Red-Eyes in its name!” Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon absorbs an Overlay Unit and Sailor Moon says, “And I choose the original Red-Eyes Black Dragon!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “And next, I activate Inferno Fire Blast! Since Red-Eyes is out and by not attacking this turn, you lose life-points equal to Red-Eyes’ original attack points!” Paradox gasps as Red-Eyes unleashes a fireball directly at him and Paradox yelps as he loses 2400 life-points.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Nice one!”

 

Joey says, “Awesome! My Red-Eyes has cards made for him! That’s cool!”

 

Paradox says, with a sneer, “You are going to pay for that one princess!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting another card into the main slot, “I doubt it with my Knight’s Title! This card allows me to release my Dark Magician to transform him into Dark Magician Knight!” A card comes out of Sailor Moon’s deck, she puts it on her duel disk, and Dark Magician transforms into Dark Magician Knight (2500/2100) in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “And now, my Knight takes out one monster on the field!”

 

Paradox says, “You can’t!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “I can! Dark Magician Knight, slay his dragon!” Dark Magician Knight’s sword glows and he slashes Malefic Rainbow Dragon in half.

 

Paradox says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “You might have destroyed my dragon, but not without a price! I play my Malefic Greed Effect!” Paradox’s face-down card is revealed to be a trap card with a picture of Malefic Paradox Dragon raining down cards and Paradox says, drawing two cards from his deck, “Since you destroyed my Malefic monster with an effect, I get two more cards from my deck.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smirk, “And now, I use Flare Metal Dragon’s ability! Since you activated a card, you automatically lose five hundred life-points after the card’s effect resolves!”

 

Paradox asks, shocked, “What?!” Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon then fires a fireball that slams into Paradox costing him five hundred more life-points and he says, angrily, “You are getting really angry, princess!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot, “Good! Then I’ve done my job and taken care of slime balls like you! I end my turn with a couple of face-downs!”

 

Current Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Sailor Moon: 4000

Paradox: 5100

 

Paradox says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw! Next, I use the effect of my Malefic Universe card in order to put one Malefic monster into my hand!” A card comes out of Paradox’s deck and he puts into his hand.

 

Sailor Moon says, “And Flare Metal Dragon’s ability activates again! Since you used a card effect, you get slammed with five hundred points of damage!” Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon unleashes another fireball that causes Paradox to yelp as it slams into him costing him another five hundred life-points.

 

Paradox says, putting one card on his duel disk with an enraged tone, “That does it! You are going down princess! I play my Malefic Parallel Gear!” Just then Malefic Parallel Gear (0/0) appears on the field and Paradox says, displaying Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500), “Then I tune it with the Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon in my hand!” Said monster appears on the field, Parallel Gear turns into two stars that turns into two black rings that surround Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Paradox puts a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he yells out, “I Synchro Summon Malefic Chaos Dragon!” Out of the light, Malefic Chaos Dragon (4000/4000), a dark silver and bronze version of Malefic Paradox Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Atem asks, shocked, “Malefic Chaos Dragon?”

 

Yusei says, “That’s new!”

 

Paradox says, “New and improved, Yusei. I use my Chaos Dragon’s ability and it allows me to summon one Synchro Monster from my Extra Deck! I think that you will remember your Stardust Dragon!” Paradox puts another Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Leo says, “Hold up! He can’t have Stardust Dragon too!”

 

Paradox says, “I do and thanks to Chaos Dragon’s ability, all monsters on my opponent’s field lose attack points equal to the attack points of the monster that I just played! So, power down!” Soon after, all of Naruto’s and Sailor Moon’s monsters have their attack points go to zero or close to zero!

 

Naruto says, shocked, “Our monsters!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “That might be true, but you lose five hundred more life-points thanks to my Flare Metal Dragon!” Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon fires another fireball into Paradox, who growls as he loses 500 more life-points.

 

Paradox says, “True, but this duel is over for you! Chaos Dragon attack!” Chaos Dragon unleashes a powerful stream of energy right at Sailor Moon’s Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon.

 

Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scout say in unison, shocked, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Naruto yells out, “I activate Spark Dragon’s ability! For the rest of this turn, one card on the field can’t be destroyed by any means! I choose Flare Metal Dragon!” Stardust Spark Dragon then creates an energy field around Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon.

 

Paradox says, “That’s pointless! She will still take the damage!”

 

As the attack bounces off the shield around Flare Metal Dragon, Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touchscreen, “Not with my Defense Draw trap card!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be a Defense Draw trap card and as a shield protects her, Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “It protects me from damage and I get one card!” Sailor Moon tells Naruto, “Thanks, Naruto-san.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “No problem, believe it!”

 

Paradox says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Well, you can believe that you are going to get it with my Paradox Attack spell card! I discard my Malefic Cyber End Dragon so my Chaos Dragon can attack again!”

 

After Paradox discards his Malefic Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) monster card to his graveyard, Sailor Moon says, “My Flare Metal Dragon slams you with another five hundred points of damage!” Paradox growls as he is hit by another fireball from Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon causing him another 500 life-points.

 

Paradox says, “Well, let’s see how well you get without your friend! Chaos Dragon, attack Stardust Spark Dragon!” Chaos Dragon attacks the weakened Stardust Spark Dragon with a blast of energy.

 

Naruto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Shift trap card!” Naruto’s face-down card is revealed to be a Shift trap card and Naruto says, “And now, I shift that attack to my Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja!” As the attack shifts monsters, Naruto says, “Then I use his ability and use one Overlay Unit to make him indestructible for this turn!”

 

After Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja absorbs one of its Overlay Units, Paradox responds, with an evil smirk, “Ha! There is no point! It has no power and that means that you are finished!”

 

Naruto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Wrong, jerk!” Just then Chaos Dragon’s attack hits Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja causing a massive explosion and engulf Naruto in smoke.

 

Sakura and Hinata say in unison, horrified, “Naruto!”

 

Paradox laughs evilly, but then Naruto’s voice booms, “What’s so funny, Teme?” There are multiple gasps, especially from Paradox, as the smoke clears to reveal Naruto seemly all right, with some minor scuffing of his clothing and burns, and it looked like he didn’t lose a single life-point, but there is a face-up Nutrient Z trap card on his field.

 

Paradox says, stunned, “But how? You couldn’t have survived…Unless you play a trap card!”

 

Naruto says, “Believe it, buster! It was my Nutrient Z trap card that saved me!”

 

Atem says, excitedly, “Excellent! Since that attack was able to take out more than two thousand of his life-points, Naruto used his trap card to add four thousand points before any damage could be done!”

 

Naruto says, “Not only did I save my monsters, I got myself out of a jam!”

 

Hinata says, “Thank goodness.”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Same old Naruto. He always finds a way out of worst situation.”

 

Paradox yells out, angrily, “I end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Naruto: 4000

Sailor Moon: 4000

Paradox: 3600

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “What’s the matter, Teme? Sore that I outwitted you? Well, I’m going to beat you right now!” Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! All of us draw until we have a full hand!” Naruto, Sailor Moon, and Paradox draw until they have six cards in their hands and Naruto says, putting another card into the main slot of his duel disk, “Next, I activate my Dark Core! I discard one card from my hand and one monster is removed from the game! And I choose your Spark Dragon counterpart!” Paradox gasps as Naruto discards a card and Stardust Dragon vanishes into vortex that appears into the sky in which Naruto says, with a smirk, “Now, our monsters regain their strength!” Just then all of Naruto’s and Sailor Moon’s monsters have their attack points return to normal.

 

Paradox says, “It doesn’t matter! My Chaos Dragon is stronger!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his duel disk, “Not for long! I activate Parallel Pendulum spell card! Since I have Pendulum Monsters in my Pendulum Zones, I can summon one monster from another duelist’s hand as long as their level within my Pendulum Scale!” Naruto says, pointing to Sailor Moon, “However, I know that she has one since I choose Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, shocked while putting a card on his duel disk, “How did you know?”

 

After Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field, Naruto says, with a grin, “Natural talent.” Naruto thinks in his mind, nervously, “Actually, I have no idea.”

 

Kurama taunts out, “When do you gaki?!”

 

Naruto mentally snarl at Kurama and he says, putting one more card into the main slot of his duel disk, “Then I activate my Pendulum Exchange! I return one Pendulum Monster on my Pendulum Scale to my hand and exchange with another! I choose my Camelump!” Camelump vanishes from the field, Naruto puts Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) Pendulum Monster card where Camelump was, and he says, “And I choose my scale four, Performapal Trump Witch, to take his place!” Soon after, Performapal Trump Witch appears in Camelump’s place with the number four appearing below her. Naruto says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels five to seven for this turn!” Just then an image of Naruto’s crystal necklace appears between the two Pendulum Monsters and starts to swing before them in which Naruto shouts out, while putting one card on his duel disk, “Time to swing again, Soul Pendulum! Pendulum Summon! Let’s rock, Stargazer Magician!” Out of a circle of light, Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) appears on the field.

 

Paradox retorts with a taunt tone, “And what is he going to do?”

 

Naruto hears the roar of dragon, looks at his Extra Deck, and he says, “And now, I play my Trump Witch’s Pendulum effect! Now, I can Fusion Summon with monsters on the field! And I choose my Stargazer Magician and Moon girl’s Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Trump Witch uses her wand to create a fusion vortex and two said monsters are sucked inside.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “A fusion with two Pendulum monsters?! That’s incredible!”

 

A card comes out of Naruto’s Extra Deck, he puts the card, a Fusion Monster card, on his duel disk, and he says, “Let’s do this: Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000), a dragon monster that has a similar body to Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, a huge golden ring attached to its back, and arcana patch over its right eye, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Paradox says, “Ha! That monster doesn’t scare me!”


Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on touch screen of her duel disk, “Not when I play my Special Infusion trap card!” Sailor Moon’s other face-down is revealed to be a trap card with a monster absorbing energy from Monster Reborn, Polymerization, and other cards and Sailor Moon says, “Now, Rune-Eyes gets five hundred attack points for every special summoned monster other than itself on the field!” Rune-Eyes roars as the other monsters infuse it with strength and it goes from 3000/2000 to 5500/2000!

 

Naruto yells out, “Nice one, Moon girl! I’ll take it from here! Rune-Eyes, attack his Chaos Dragon with Shining Burst!” Rune-Eyes unleashes a powerful blast that slams into Chaos Dragon and vaporizing it in a strong explosion while Paradox yelps as he loses 1500 life-points.

 

Paradox yells out, “That does it! No more mister nice guy! Since you destroyed my Malefic monster, I can cut my life-points in half and play my ultimately wicked monster: Malefic Truth Dragon!” Paradox growls as his remaining life-points are cut in half as he puts a card on his duel disk causing Malefic Truth Dragon (5000/5000) appears on the field in attack mode. Paradox says, with a smirk, “And since it is a way to summon my monster, Flare Metal Dragon can’t use its ability!”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “But mine can! Since I use a level five magician to bring out my rocking dragon, he can attack three times this turn, believe it!”

 

Paradox shouts out, in disbelief, “What? No!”

 

Naruto yells out, “Believe it, Teme! Attack with Unending Shining Burst!” Rune-Eyes attack again, its attack slams into Malefic Truth Dragon, and Paradox yelps as his monster is destroying, costing him another 500 life-points.

 

Paradox says, “My ultimate monster…Gone! And I’m…!!”

 

Naruto shouts out, interrupting Paradox, “Finished, Teme! Rune-Eyes, end this duel now! Unending Shining Burst!” Rune-Eyes attacks one more time, directly at Paradox, and he yelps as he is hit hard by attack, costing him 5500 life-points, and the duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 4000

Sailor Moon: 4000

Paradox: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Solid Vision projections vanish, but Paradox is engulfed in a bright light, forcing everyone to cover their eyes, and when the light fades as quickly as it appeared, Paradox is gone!

 

Rika asks, “Where did he go?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a plain tone, “Good question.”

 

Naruto asks, “Who was that jerk?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Just a plain amount of trouble.” Sailor Moon tells Naruto, “Thank you for your help, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem, believe it.”

 

Leo asks, “Naruto? Where I have heard that name before? It is so familiar to me. Where?” Luna gives a sigh while plenty of our SAO survivors, Sailor Scouts, and the like are a bit ‘nervous’ to say the least.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I want to know where he got those two cards. They aren’t ordinary cards.”

 

Ryu says, “Stardust Spark Dragon has actually been stored with the scared temple of our ninja clan for much time and it reacted to Naruto.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Meaning the Stardust Spark Dragon has chosen Naruto to be its owner and Duel Priest.”

 

Tristan asks, “Duel what?”

 

Kasumi says, “We had found that strange card recently and it was one of the reasons that we had to come to contact you.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “One of the reasons?”

 

Ryu says, “I believe that it is best that we don’t discuss this in public.”

 

Jack says, “Good idea.”

 

Leo says, “Hey, let’s go back to our place! We’ll have plenty of privacy there!”

 

Crow says, “Well, it is good as any place.”

 

Joey says, “Man! This is so wacky! Being sent into the future, seeing new types of Duel Monsters, meeting real-life super powered girls that you would only see in anime and manga…!!”


Tea says, with a smirk, “Just another day in our lives.”

 

Joey says, with a nod, “Yeah, good point, Tea.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “So, this is common for you?”

 

Joey, Tea, and Tristan say in unison, “Tell us about it.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Naruto, “Anyway, thanks for helping out Sailor Moon.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “It was no problem! I really don’t like bullies especially hitting them on matters that cause them pain!”

 

Plenty of the others look at Naruto in surprise and Sakura says, “We know about Sword Art Online.” The others give a yelp at this and Sakura says, “Internet.”

 

Rika asks, “You know how to use the Internet?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a sigh, “It is probably due to mental enhancements that Sakura has gained in her intelligence and learning capabilities.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Basically, she is a super-genius like you.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, a bit nervously, “Well, I wouldn’t put it that way…”

 

Leo yells out, shocked, “Wait! Naruto?! As in Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?!” At that moment, there is a major sweat drop among the group especially by his sister, Luna, in which plenty of them feel that it is going be a long day, but then both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial get a ‘dark chill’ through them that quickly fades as it came causing them both to wonder about that and hope that it doesn’t mean anything bad has happened.

 

July 12, 2025, Odiaba District

 

Within the Motomiya household, all of our Digidestined and their Digimon are assembled as well as Davis’ sister as Izzy displays something on his laptop computer screen that sends shivers of fear down the spines of Tai, Matt, Jun, TK, Ken, and Yolei.

 

Ken says, shocked, “It can’t be…”

 

Yolei says, “If this is Gennai’s idea of a joke, it isn’t funny!”


Cody says, “I think Gennai is getting sucker punched by the ‘punchline’ Yolei.” On the display screen for Izzy’s laptop, there is an image of Aincrad on it in which Izzy moves the picture to the Ruby Palace where the blown out roof is.

 

Izzy says, “This is what stuck it for Davis and Kari.”

 

Tai says, “That’s it all right. That’s the way that roof looked when Suguha attacked Mimete using the Star Saber after she transformed into Sailor Celestial for the first time.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah. The roof is blown outwards not inwards.”

 

Yolei says, shivering slightly, “What’s it doing in the Digital World? I thought that Serena, Suguha, and Kazuto saw it being deleted!”

 

Ken puts his arms around Yolei to calm her down and Cody says, “True, Yolei. However, it doesn’t mean that an ‘outside force’ managed to save the data and reassemble it in the Digital World.”

 

Izzy says, “It seems highly improbable, but remember, the Digital World was a creation of the digital information passed through the network of the world wide web and the internet and SAO was a ‘digital world’ so there is a possibility. But how and why are a mystery to me.”

 

Davis says, “It doesn’t matter to me. If that is in the Digi-World, it can only mean just plain trouble, Izzy.”

 

Matt says, “I agree with Davis.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Same here.”

 

Joe says, “However, isn’t it strange that while those force-fields are keeping us out, they are letting Izzy scan the whole place? You would think that they would use the force-field to do that.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Joe has a point. That’s suspicious.”

 

Tentomon asks, “So, what else did your scans find out?”

 

Izzy says, ‘Based on what I could get, the place isn’t whole. There are quite a few ‘holes’ in the data and the data stream which isn’t too surprising since the program was ordered to delete the whole of the field when the game was beaten and it was in the process of deletion when it got brought into the Digital World.”

 

Kari asks, “So, it could be unstable? Like it was when it suffered an overload when Sugou tampered with the SAO severs through his experiments in order to get access into SAO?”

 

Izzy says, “It doesn’t seem that way, Kari. Despite the ‘data damage’, it doesn’t seem in any danger of further collapse.”

 

Ken asks Izzy, “Did you make sure that your scans weren’t ‘tampered’, Izzy?”

 

Izzy responds, with a nod, “Three times, Ken.”

 

Tai says, “I still don’t like this, but we can’t just ignore it.”

 

Mimi asks, “Should we go to the Sailor Scouts with this information?”

 

Davis yells out, “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Mimi, did you forget that Moon girl was the niece of that madman and by the way, she was trapped in there as long as Tai and the others were in that living nightmare?!”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “Oh, yeah. Oops.”

 

Matt says, “And let’s not forget about Sailor Celestial.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Yeah. She is quite the firecracker herself.”

 

Jun says, “Add the fact that one of the reasons that Kayaba did all this was to force her powers to emerge and with the fact that she has seen death that SAO caused from both sides, it shows that while she isn’t insane, she is on ‘the edge’ herself.”

 

Cody says, “It hasn’t even been half-a-year since all of you got out of there.”

 

Sora says, with a sigh, “However, I think…I know that it is the same situation with all of you. I think that it is better than she hear it from us than keep it from here and hear it from someone else.”

 

Ken says, with a plain tone, “I believe that Sora is right. This involves Serena most of all and she has the right to know.”

 

Kari says, “I think so too. It affects her most of all since she was at the ‘core’ of the whole of SAO as well as Suguha and Kazuto.”

 

Yolei says, “Yeah, I know. But she has got a lot of her plate.” Yolei says, with a sigh, “However, then again, so do we. Those rogue Digidestined, much like the ones that attacked that Digidestined orphanage that you, two, were at, are causing as much problem as the youma that the Sailor Scouts are fighting against and in fact, a good amount of them seemed to have joined forces with the Dark Agency.”

 

Tai says, “No kidding, Yolei.”

 

Matt says, with a suspicious tone, “And it started around the time just after SAO got started. It feels that SAO was the ‘first shot’ in this ‘war’.”

 

Ken says, “We felt that too, but even with Ami’s help, we couldn’t find a thing.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Doesn’t mean that Kayaba didn’t have a hand in this other than Suguha.”

 

Cody says, “With what you experienced, it is highly likely.” But before they could say or do anything more in their discussion, there is a loud ‘boom’ that comes from the roof of the apartment complex.

 

Yolei yells out, “What was that?”

 

Matt says, “On the roof!”

 

Davis says, “We’re on it!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Right!”

 

As Davis and Veemon race off, Kari says, getting to her feet, “Not without me, Dai-kun!” Kari and Gatomon race after them in which Tai can only sigh and snap his forehead.

 

TK says, “She is a Sailor Scout now, Tai.”

 

Patamon says, “And she is a pretty good one. It feels like she has something to prove.”

 

TK says, “She wants to be the protector and not the protected.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Huh?” However, the rest of the Digidestined and their Digimon along with Jun follow Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners to the roof, they find an incredible sight as they see three females fighting each other on the roof.

 

The first female looks to be a well-endowed young woman of at least 18 years of age with long, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and she is wearing an outfit of pure white silk with a white hooded veil covering most of her facial features, white bikini-like top that covers most of her chest area, long silk gloves that covers her hands and up to more than three-quarters of her upper arms, white skirt that leaves much of her waistline exposed and down to one-quarter of her thighs, and white high-heeled boots that goes a bit over half-way of her thighs.

 

The other two females look exactly alike in which they are tall young woman of at least 18 years of age with black hair that she wears in two ponytails and hazel eyes in which the two of them are wearing what looks like latex bondage gear with the major difference between the two women is one of them is wearing a violet colored outfit while the other one’s outfit is pink colored.

 

The black haired woman with violet bondage-like outfit says, as violet lightning sparks between her fingers, “You aren’t going to escape us!”

 

Davis yells out, “Hey! What’s going on here?” All three newcomers look to see our Digidestined and their Digimon looking at them and one in white winches at this.

 

The black haired woman in the pink bondage-like outfit says, “Oh, crud! We’ve been spotted!”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit says, “Calm down, Hibiki! They are just humans!”

 

The black haired woman in the pink bondage-like outfit responds, “Sis, don’t you see those ‘creatures’ with them? It is those humans with Digimon. We’ve seen them on television.”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit says, “Digimon whatever! This doesn’t involve them!”

 

Davis shouts out, “Hey! You are blasting around my roof! It is my darn business you bondage freak!”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit says, angrily while violet lightning sparks around her, “Hey, who are you calling a freak?”

 

The black haired woman in the pink bondage-like outfit says, “Cool it, Hikari! We aren’t allowed to attack humans! It is against the rules!”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit says, with a snort, “Fine! If they interfere, then no promises!”

 

Davis says, “Oh, we’re going to interfere all right!”

 

Yolei yells out, “Davis! Don’t you see that girl is making lightning in her hands?!”

 

Davis responds, with a shrug, “So, we face weirder things, you know?”

 

TK says, “He has a point, Yolei.”

 

Yolei says, drolly, “No kidding.”

 

Kari says, taking out her broach, “Let me handle this.”

 

Tai says, concerned, “Kari…” However, a look from Matt, Sora, and others puts Tai’s ‘big brother protectiveness’ down and he just gives a consenting nod.

 

Sun Eternal Power, Make-up!

 

Kari’s broach opens up to reveal the crystal inside in which her clothing melts away as flames and ribbons wrap around her to form her Sailor fuku in which Eternal Sailor Sun replaces Kari in front of everyone else.

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit asks, stunned, “What the?”

 

The black haired woman in the pink bondage-like outfit says, “Oh, double crud! She’s a Sailor Senshi!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I see that you know me! I’m Eternal Sailor Sun and I’m ordering you to back down right now!”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit yells out, angrily, “That does it! You are fried chicken! No one tells me what to do!”

 

The black haired woman in the pink bondage-like outfit says, “Hikari! Sis!”

 

The young lady in white shouts out, “No, you can’t! They aren’t part of this!”

 

The black haired woman in the violet bondage-like outfit says, with a smirk, “Ha! The professor said that attacking non-Ashikabi is prohibited, but Sailor Scouts are open season if they interfere!” The woman then unleashes violet lightning right at Sailor Sun, but Davis takes the lead by creating an energy shield that blocks the attack and surprising everyone else minus Sailor Sun, Gatomon, and Veemon.

 

Ken asks, stunned, “Davis?”

 

Veemon says, “Oh, yeah! While you are recovering in the hospital, Davis found out that he had special powers too!”

 

Gatomon says, “Yeah, he also trained with them, but he never had a chance to use them yet.”

 

Yolei asks, “And why didn’t you tell us?”

 

Davis says, with a cheeky smile, “You never asked.”

 

Yolei growls at Davis and TK says, with a smirk, “You walked into that one, Yolei.”

 

Davis tells Sailor Sun, “Take it from here!”

 

Sailor Sun responds, “Right, Dai-kun!” Sailor Sun draws her rapier and gathers her power into it.

 

Solar Nova Twister!

 

Sailor Sun swings her rapier and creates a twister of solar winds and energy that rapidly spins towards the two black haired women, Hikari and Hibiki, in which they yelp and scream as they engulfed in the twister before being flung high into the air towards another rooftop.

 

Biyomon says, amazed, “That’s powerful!”

 

Patamon says, “That’s Kari for you.” However, the two black haired women, who are somewhat burned from Sailor Sun’s attack, spin around in mid-air and easily land on another rooftop without getting hurt in the least from the fall.

 

Matt yells out, “No way! Those girls aren’t human!”

 

Jun tells Matt, with a sweat drop, “What was your first idea? When one of them shot lightning at Kari?”

 

Matt gives a nervous smile at this and Hikari, the woman wearing the violet colored ‘outfit’, roars out, angrily, “You are going to so pay for that one, Sailor Scout!” Soon after, the two of them bound off by leaping from rooftops in which the Digidestined and their Digimon see them leap away until they hear the sound of someone collapse on the rooftop in which they look to see the woman in white collapse causing Sailor Sun to leap over and put the women in white in her arms.

 

Sora asks, “How is she, Kari?”

 

Sailor Sun removes the hood off her face and Mimi says, “She is really pretty.”

 

Sailor Sun puts her hand on her forehead and she says, “It looks like she is suffering from exhaustion.”

 

Tai says, “We had better bring her inside. If those two were after her for some reason, she isn’t safe out in the open.”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “Good idea, Tai.”

 

Yolei asks, “Who is she? What is she?”

 

Cody says, “Those are good questions. They look like ordinary young women, but they aren’t.”

 

Jun says, “Well, we may find the answers when she wakes up.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Should we tell the Sailor Scouts about this?”

 

Gatomon retorts, “What do you think Mimi?”

 

Mimi replies, nodding her head, “Oh, good point.” Soon enough, the group heads back down to the Motomiya home in the apartment complex not knowing that they were being watched by someone before this person returns to the shadows.

 

End of chapter, everyone! Well, this is an interesting new twist, huh? There might be plenty that wondered about what happened after Leafa arrived in SAO and meet with the others beyond Asuna and Kirito in ‘Hollow Fragment’ and I think that this flashback shows it quite well. And with Naruto’s deck, it isn’t surprising that Naruto would have ninjas in his deck since he is so into being a ninja, right? However, when I saw the newest Yu-Gi-Oh series, Arc-V, on YouTube, the newest main character, Yuya, and Naruto are plenty alike in which both of them have hide themselves behind a ‘clown’s mask’, right? So, Naruto’s deck is going to be a mixture of a ninja deck combined with elements of Yuya’s deck, so, you can expect plenty of Pendulum Summoning from him, folks! Please read and review to tell what you think, but no ‘flames’, everyone! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!