Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Business as Usual ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Anyway, with Naruto fans, as I said in the previous chapter, it may be most likely that there could be a Naruto/harem story despite him having his mother, father, and a brand new sister in which I explained the reasoning quite well. However, you must be asking another question: When Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata are going to go into the ‘virtual world’? I can just feel that question in my own mind, so, I know that you are asking it, but you are going to have to read in order to find out, everyone. Well, it is time to sound like a broken record, again, but before I start this chapter, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

Chapter 11: Business as Usual

 

July 16, 2025, Tokyo

 

Within Tokyo, we are inside what was the former headquarters of Argus which has been taken over by RCT Progress since Argus collapsed due to the ‘SAO Incident’, we find the perpetrator of that tragedy and horror, Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, strolling down the halls until he enters his former ‘workshop’ where he finds that it has been stripped clean.

 

Heathcliff says, with an amused smile, “They have done well to leave no stone unturned, but they are not as through as they think.” Heathcliff says, as he moves to a section of floor, “However, who can really blame them? If they were expecting a simple panel on the wall, they should have looked to the movies for that one.” Heathcliff then steps a certain floor panels in which they then glow and a section of floor moves away revealing a spiral staircase in which Heathcliff walks down the staircase. When he is out of the sight, the panel in the floor closes and leaves it as if nobody walked into the room.

 

July 16, 2025, Masaki household

 

Inside of the Masaki household, the Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Minato, Kushina, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Rika, Keiko, and Kazuto’s and Suguha’s recently rescued mother, Midori, join those that already live in the Masaki household with Katsuhito giving Midori a cup of tea.

 

Katsuhito says, “Here you go, Midori-san.”

 

Midori responds, “Thank you, Katsuhito-san.”

 

Katsuhito says, with a kind smile, “It is no problem.”

 

Kazuto says, “Thank you for allowing us to stay for the moment while the girls search around our home to make sure that it is safe.”

 

Katsuhito says, “It is not a problem. You can’t be too careful during these days.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Hinata asks, curiously, “So, was that…?”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Yes, it was Hinata. The one and only.”

 

Rika says, “He looked exactly like he did in there.”

 

Suguha says, “Only he was revived in his ‘original form’ from the Silver Millennium.”

 

Midori’s eyes widen from the words ‘Silver Millennium’ and Kazuto asks, confused, “Mom?”

 

When everyone else looks at Midori, Katsuhito asks her, “Is there something important that you need to tell your children?”

 

Suguha asks, confused, “Mom?”

 

Midori gives a sigh and she says, “What you told me…doesn’t really surprise me since I always knew that you were special, Suguha. I learned how special so long ago on the day that she visited me.”

 

Kari asks, “She?”

 

Midori responds, “Suguha’s ‘other mother’: Queen Serenity.”

 

There are gasps and Kazuto asks, “Mom, did you…did you meet Queen Serenity before?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice responds, “Yes, she has.” Soon after, the spirit of Queen Serenity makes her appearance in the room in which Tenchi yelps when he sees her.

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “Serenity-mama?”

 

Queen Serenity nods her head and she says, looking at Midori, “It has been a long time, Midori-san.”

 

Midori says, “Yes, it has. You can understand that I had hoped that it was just a dream.”

 

Queen Serenity says, “A part of me wished that my daughter would never have to awaken and could have lead a life as a regular Earthling, but I can that it was never to be.”

 

Kazuto asks Midori, “Mom?”

 

Midori says, with a sigh, “When I was pregnant with Suguha, I got sick…and I mean even more sick than someone who’s pregnant should be getting. It had gotten so bad that I had to go to the hospital.” Midori looks at Queen Serenity and she nods as Queen Serenity closes her eyes in which the scene transforms to the inside of a hospital showing a younger Midori Kirigaya, around her mid-twenties, lying in a hospital bed with her waist expanded to show that she is well within a pregnancy.

 

Tenchi asks, “What’s this?”

 

Washu says, “She is projecting her memories, Tenchi.”

 

Ayeka says, with a nod, “Much like I projected the ship’s memories using the Master Key.”

 

Mimi says, looking at the younger Midori, “You look so pale.”

 

Midori says, “The doctors were concerned about my condition and they felt that may have to do something distracted which would have ended the life of my unborn baby. However, it was then she appeared.” Just then the scene shows the spirit of Queen Serenity appearing and younger Midori winching in fear at first, but she becomes calmer. Midori says, “Of course, I was afraid. Part of me thought that she was an angel ready to take me and my unborn child into the afterlife.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, Serenity-mama may have that effect.”

 

Rika asks, with a sly smirk, “How can any spirit that gorgeous not be an angel?”

 

Asuna gives a playful smirk at Rika and Queen Serenity says, “Thank you, Rika-san. However, I explained about who I was and needless to say, your mother was shocked.”

 

Midori says, “Well, it isn’t every day that you learned that your whole solar system was populated by human life-forces that lived for a thousand years at the least and had technology that rivaled if not exceeded today’s technology.” Midori says, “However, I was more shocked to learn that my unborn child, which I learned was a girl, is the reincarnation of her younger daughter and she had great power inside of her. And it was her power that was causing the ‘problem’.”

 

Suguha asks, “My power?”

 

Queen Serenity sighs and she says, “Selene…Suguha…Remember, you are the Sailor Soldier of Reality, one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts in the universe, and the holder of Etherion, the power of creation itself. However, despite your powers being dormant and more connected with your star seed, your purely Earthling reincarnation couldn’t stop that power from ‘leaking out’ in tiny bits causing ‘complications’ for Midori-san.”

 

Asuna asks, “Wait? Are you saying that it could have killed Kirito’s and Suguha’s mother?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “It would have killed them both if I didn’t intervene and there was only one thing that I could do.”

 

Suguha’s eyes widen as the scene showing Queen Serenity putting her hands over Midori’s waist and Midori says, “The only way to save us was for your ‘other mother’ to ‘bring back’ your Lunarian DNA.”

 

There are gasps and Izzy asks, surprised, “Are you saying that Suguha is…?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “As Suguha Kirigaya, she is half-Earthling and half-Lunarian already ever since the day that she was born in this life.”

 

There are stunned looks of amazement, especially from Suguha and Kazuto, in which Davis says, “Okay! Whoa!”

 

TK says, with a nod, “My sentiments exactly Davis.”

 

Suguha’s eyes are wide and Kazuto says, looking at her, “Sugu…”

 

As the ‘scene’ vanishes and returns to the living room of the Masaki residence, Midori grabs Suguha’s hand and she says, “I’m sorry, Suguha! But how can I say? What could I say? Despite who you were in the past, you are my baby! You weren’t even born yet! I didn’t care what happened to me! I couldn’t…”

 

Suguha says, interrupting, “I understand, mom. I was your baby and I wasn’t even brought into the world yet. How could you let your unborn baby girl die? It just…”

 

Queen Serenity tells Suguha, “Remember, Suguha, your Earthling half in this life still came from Midori and her husband. You are still their child and Midori-san is still your mother in this life as she will always will be as I am your mother as Princess Selene Serenity.”

 

Suguha replies, “I know, Serenity-mama! It is just that this finally answers the reason why I always felt ‘out of place’ with my family in this life. Ever since I could remember, I always had the same feeling that Kazuto had when he learned the truth about our ‘family connection’, but I always shrugged it off. It was completely weird, however, it was still inside of me. I felt that it was the distance between Kazuto and I that formed when he found out the truth or it was because when mom told me about it. When I regained my memories as Princess Selene and Sailor Celestial, I felt that was the reason due to the part of me that’s Princess Selene, but I guess that it was only partly it. I guess it was that and that I’m…”

 

Kazuto tells Suguha, “It doesn’t really matter, Sugu.” When Suguha looks at Kazuto, he says, “It doesn’t matter if you are ‘half-alien’ or completely Earthling. You are still you, Sugu. You are still my younger sister, Suguha Kirigaya.”

 

Suguha says, with a warm smile, “Thank you, big brother.” Midori then hugs Suguha and Suguha returns her mother’s hug in which plenty of the others can’t help to smile at this warm moment.

 

Sasami says, with a smile, “That’s just wonderful.” Ryoko gives a ‘huff’ while Ayeka glares at Ryoko for her attitude. Soon after, Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scouts, including Orion and Nebula, teleport into the room in which Sailor Moon, currently in her Eternal form like the other Sailor Scouts, is shocked to see her Lunarian mother.

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Serenity-mama?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a warm smile, “Serenity, it is good to see you again.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Did we miss something?”

 

Tai says, “Your ‘royal mother’ just told us something about Sailor Moon’s ‘royal sister’.” Soon after, after the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask transform back newcomers are then explained about what Queen Serenity just told the others before they came back from their mission.

 

Shion asks, in a rare surprised tone, “Suguha is actually half-Lunarian?”

 

Izzy says, “That’s what Queen Serenity just explained. She did it in order to save the lives of Midori, who was around half-way in her pregnancy with Suguha, and the unborn Suguha herself.”

 

Trista says, with a sigh, “I had a feeling that the young Moon Princess couldn’t have been purely Earthling. The only Earthlings that could have chance are ones like from the Elysion royal family as the ones under the protective power of the Golden Crystal of Earth.”

 

Amara says, “However, due to the fact that Suguha’s powers were pretty much still dormant at the time, this fact, much like everything else about Suguha, was kept from you.”

 

Molly says, “For good reason, Amara.”


Amara says, with a nod and sigh, “I know.”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Well, forgive me, but she doesn’t look anything like her past life. Why is that?”

 

Ami says, “It is most likely that Queen Serenity made sure that her Earthling genes were more dominate than her ‘new’ Lunarian genes.”

 

Queen Serenity says, “Correct, Sailor Mercury. Selene was reborn as an Earthling and the restoration of her Lunarian DNA was to ensure the new life of hers as well as the life of her new mother in which her ‘looks’ come from her Earthling family.”

 

Serena asks, “But what about now? Since her powers have awoken?”

 

Queen Serenity says, with a sigh, “Yes, her Lunarian DNA will take more prominence especially during these years.” Queen Serenity says, “However, it is the same for you. You are regaining your own Lunarian DNA, my dear Serenity. But despite that, you were reincarnated as Serena Tsukino and ‘she’ is much a part of you as you are my daughter, Princess Serenity. Please never forget your current Earthling heritage too.”

 

Serena responds, with a warm smile, “No, I won’t forget Serenity-mama.”

 

After Midori and Suguha release from their hug, Suguha tells her Earth mother, “I’m all right and I’m sorry, but I have to go after him.”

 

Midori release the hug and she asks, shocked, “What? Why?”

 

Suguha responds, “You know the full extent of what he has done, mom. He has caused the destruction of an entire civilization with his self-righteous selfishness and he murdered nearly four thousand people with his ‘death game’ just to force my powers to awaken in which who knows how many mental scars on the survivors including Serena, big brother, and the others! As long as he lives, there always a chance for a repeat of that nightmare or even something worse! And I can’t let them happen and…as long as the two of us exist together, there can never be peace until one of us goes down once and for all.”

 

Midori asks, “But why?”

 

Kazuto responds, “It is because he can’t let go of the past, mom.” When Midori looks at Kazuto, he says, “In a way, Sword Art Online wasn’t just a virtual prison and death trap for all of the players, but his own prison. A prison of the past in which all of us got dragged down into and it was like Sailor Pluto said when Sugu and Kayaba fought at the Ruby Palace: They shed the ‘bonds’ of parent and child and now, they share the ‘bond of eternal enemies’. I didn’t want Sugu to fight Kayaba when she was with us in SAO when we got that realization through we didn’t know the full story until we got to the final level, but it was like fighting a force of nature. Nothing would have stopped Sugu from going with us to the Ruby Palace and nothing would have stopped the fight between them. It wasn’t because of some kind of pre-destined thing, Kayaba and Sugu forged that ‘fate’ on their own with their actions and choices.”

 

Suguha tells her mother, “I’m sorry, mom. I have to kick that jerk’s butt down once and for all. I cannot allow the tragedies that he caused to ever happen again or I will never be able to forgive myself. The memories of the three people that died in SAO including Aaron still haunt me and I can’t allow there to be any more ‘Diabels’, ‘Sachis’, or ‘Aarons’ especially by his hands. Hopefully, one day, the legacy of Sword Art Online can finally be put to bed, but until then, it is why I fight as Sailor Celestial and while I will continue to fight. I know that it is what you never wanted for me. Heck, even Queen Serenity-mama wanted me to have a ‘regular life’, but Kayaba made sure that it was NEVER to be.”

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “How could anyone do this to their family in two lifetimes?”

 

Queen Serenity responds, “A person that has lost himself in what’s beyond and forgetting what’s before him can do many things young Hinata. His desire for the ‘undiscovered country’ left him blind.”

 

Kushina asks, “Undiscovered country?”

 

Kazuto says, “That was something from the first Star Trek movies. She is talking about the future.” Kazuto then says, “However, it is more than that. It is like I said before: He just wanted to see the ‘other worlds’. Kayaba’s obsession is this question: Is there all that there is and nothing more? I think Kayaba had become obsessed to believe that there is more beyond even our own imagination and he wanted to find it.” Kazuto says, “However, it shows that Kayaba had no right to use and destroy all of those lives just for his own personal gain.”

 

Naruto says, “No joke, believe it. However, I say that it still stinks that while you guys got out that nightmare prison, it was that jerk that was the real winner.”

 

Sakura says, “What can they say Naruto? Kayaba wasn’t expecting that world to last forever and one of his ‘other main goals’ was to force Suguha-san to awaken her powers in which she was then to. Basically, all in all, Kayaba was the real winner of that ‘death game’.”

 

Naruto says, “Well, I say that it still stinks, believe it.”

 

Amara says, “Well, kid, the world is not black and white.”

 

Naruto tells Amara, annoyed, “Hey, Amara, who are you calling a kid? You are barely a few years older than me and I’ve faced things just as nasty as you faced, believe it!”

 

Michelle says, with a smirk, “He has a point, Amara. However, I think that you and a few others show that you aren’t as fully ‘grown up’ as you think.”

 

When Michelle eyes Suguha, Davis, and a few others as well as Naruto and Amara, Naruto and Amara say in unison, “Hey!”

 

Midori goes up to Queen Serenity and she asks, “Your majesty, I’m sorry, but I need to know something.” When Queen Serenity looks at Midori, she asks, “Did you two truly love each other?” When everyone looks at Midori when she asked that question, Queen Serenity’s right eye twitches, but she sighs.

 

Queen Serenity says, “With the events that transpired, I can understand your reasoning behind it, Midori-san.” Queen Serenity says, with a sigh, “Heathcliff and I were young and naïve and like plenty of young couples, it was a ‘whirlwind romance’. We had our differences in opinion, but that’s to be expected. However, after Selene was born and he discovered her power, the imagination that he had as a child just flew. He had always dreamed of new worlds that are even beyond our imagination and he wanted to see it all: The good and the bad as well as the ugly and the beautiful. In a way, he was an explorer at heart. I guess that I also felt the same way, so, yes, we did love each other through I do say that we may have drifted apart.”

 

Suguha scoffs at this and she says, “Explorer at heart and fiend in his being.” Everyone looks at Suguha and she says, with a dark glare, “If he truly loved you, he wouldn’t have let his obsessions take him over. What kind of man uses his own daughter for his own self-righteous purposes that causes the end of everyone that she loved and cared about in one life? What kind of man sacrifices nearly four thousand mainly innocent lives just to create his ‘private world’ and force that daughter in his previous life that he betrayed to be forced to awaken her powers and return to the battlefield? We aren’t dealing with man, we are dealing…Personally, I can’t call him ‘monster’ since I would be insulting the Digimon and monsters in Duel Monsters in which the monsters of SAO are better than him!”

 

Just then Heathcliff’s voice booms, “That’s because the monsters of SAO are nothing more than pre-programmed ‘entities’ that are designed to do only certain things unlike Digimon, who living and breathing living entities with minds, hearts, and spirits of that belong to them and them alone.” There are gasps and just then Izzy yelps as he looks at his laptop in which everyone looks to see Heathcliff on the screen of the laptop.

 

Kazuto says, with a glare, “Kayaba!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “Technically, it is Heathcliff now, Kirito-kun, but then again, whatever name you call me, it is the same person after all.”

 

Raye says, with a glare, “You have got some nerve showing your face!”

 

Davis asks, irritated, “How did you hack into Izzy’s computer?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “That’s for me to know and you to find out, young Solaris Prince.”

 

Yolei says, with a glare, “Jerk.”

 

Asuna asks, “What do you want?”

 

Heathcliff says, “To chat.”

 

Darien says, with a deadly glare, “Forgive us if we seriously doubt that, Kayaba.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Believe what your wish, Prince Endymon. I dare say that you have treated Serenity like the princess that she deserved to be treated without spoiling her.”

 

Darien retorts, with a deadly glare in his eyes, “She is the love of my life in two lifetimes and I treated her far better than you have done, Kayaba. I can never forget and I will never forgive what you have done to her and to all of those innocent people. So, I’m sorry to say this in front of the woman that I love so much, but if I get the chance, I will take you down once and for all while making sure to slit your throat in the process to make sure that ‘viper’s tongue’ of yours never says another word ever.”

 

Heathcliff says, “As you wish.”

 

Queen Serenity tells Heathcliff, “Why, Heathcliff? Why must you keep doing this?”

 

For the first time, Heathcliff’s eyes show sadness, but they return to his fake smile and eyes that refuse to give away his emotions and he says, “Sometimes the key to the future is left in the past, Serenity.” There are plenty of confused looks and Heathcliff says, “Speaking of the past, I believe that this would interest Selene and Kirito.” Soon after, the image moves to the Reanimated Moonlit Black Cats and Suguha gives a mental gasp in which she puts her hand over her heart as it sparks something in her.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “This feeling…”

 

Raye and Amara take notice as they sensed Suguha’s ‘feeling’ and Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Let them go, Kayaba! Haven’t you done enough already?!”

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Kirito-kun…” Rika and Keiko look at Kazuto with the exact same amount of concern.

 

Heathcliff responds, “Do you think that the man that took their lives would heed such a thing? I wonder what I should do with them…”

 

Just then Suguha shouts out, speaking in her voice and Sachi’s voice, “No, let them go!” Suguha gasps as she just realize that another voice came from her mouth and the others looks at her in shock.

 

Midori says, “Suguha…”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “I thought so. I had wonder why Orochimaru had failed to revive Diabel and Sachi. And yes, he intend to and he failed. And we know the reason why now. You see, Sachi’s and Diabel’s souls are not in the afterlife…They rest within the body of Selene.”

 

There are gasps and Sora asks, stunned, “Say what?!”

 

Suguha asks, stunned, “Sachi’s soul is…inside me?”

 

Heathcliff tells Suguha, “Remember, in the Norse mythology, the Valkyries choose certain warriors that have died to become warriors for the Norse sovereigns in the realm of Valhalla to prepare for the Norse ‘end of days’ also known as Ragnarok where the world would die and be renewed. These warriors are known as einherjar. Basically, the Valkyries of Norse mythology are similar to the Shinigami of our culture. When you gained the power of the Valkyrie Sailor Scout at the end of SAO, the souls of Diabel, Sachi, and Aaron came to you and gave you their strength after helping you awaken the power of the Valkyrie Sailor Senshi. Basically, in short, they have become your einherjar, my dear.”

 

Rika yells out, shocked, “Whoa! No way!”

 

Amara says, with a plain tone, “I hate to agree with that ass, but I have to.”

 

Everyone, minus Raye, looks at Amara and Raye says, “I felt it too, but I couldn’t exactly be sure due to Suguha’s current ‘condition’. Trista and I both felt that there was more to Suguha having the memories of three dead SAO ‘players’ than just their memories, but Suguha’s vast power made it hard for us to tell. However, I don’t think that they stayed in her body because Suguha made it so even by accident.”

 

Serena asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Raye says, “I get the feeling that the three of them are staying in Suguha because they have ‘unfinished business’ like they have something to say or do and they need her help.”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “My help?”

 

Suguha winches and holds her head over her heart in which she hears Sachi’s voice, “Save them…Please…Save them…”

 

Suguh a thinks in her mind, stunned, “Sachi-san?!”

  ;

Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu, what’s wrong?”

 

Suguha says, amazed, “It’s true…Sachi’s soul…is inside me. I can feel her…”

 

There are gasps and Yolei says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Just then tears uncontrollably flow from Suguha’s eyes and Heathcliff says, “After our battle in SAO, those three souls fell into a deep slumber within Suguha leaving plenty of their memories within her, but I believe that Sachi-san’s soul has woken up.”

 

Suguha says, with a sneer, “And these tears are her tears, you sick freak! Release her friends! Haven’t you done enough to them? Let them go!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Follow the tale of the ‘White Valkyrie’, ‘The Flash’, and the ‘Black Swordsman’ and their adventures through the second and third levels of my ‘death castle’ and figure the clues left in the tale to decide.”

 

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Enough!” Kazuto slams his fist into the table and he yells out, his face showing great rage, “We’ve had enough of your ‘games’, Kayaba! People’s lives are not your pawns! Nearly four thousand people are dead and many of the rest are eternally scarred including Asuna, Lisbeth, and especially Serena and my sister, your daughters from the Silver Millennium, you sick fiend! Even Yui and Strea, both of whom are creations of yours, also suffered! Enough is enough, Kayaba! Let them go now!”

 

Heathcliff says, “While the death game has long since been cleared, the legacy of Sword Art Online’s final chapter has yet to be written and in fact, Orochimaru’s actions have ‘extended the story’.” There are plenty of snarl and glares at Heathcliff’s image on Izzy’s laptop and he says, “However, I have yet to see you awaken, Kirito.”

 

Kazuto asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Do you think that Serenity and Selene are the only ones with great power inside of them? You have more than the Keyblade to depend on, Kirito. You and those around you, Selene, and Serenity have yet to discover their own great powers dormant within them.”

 

There are surprised looks and Keiko thinks in her mind, “Great power…inside me?”

 

Asuna thinks in her mind, confused, “Could I have powers like Usagi-chan and Suguha-chan?”

 

Heathcliff says, “However, as you may remember from my battle with Selene at the Ruby Palace, great power is nothing without the heart and will to harness it to its full and INFINITE potential. I will be very interest to see if you can develop that potential. We shall meet again soon everyone. I bid you. Farewell.”

 

Serena yells out, “Wait!” However, it is too late as Heathcliff’s face vanishes from Izzy’s screen returning to normal.

 

Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “Kayaba!”

 

As Kazuto reaches from Izzy’s computer, he jerks it away and he yells out, “Hey, Kazuto! Shaking my computer won’t change anything!”

 

Kazuto says, “Sorry, Izzy.”

 

Serena’s right hand turns into a fist and Naruto asks, irritated, “Man, what kind of sick jerk is he?”

 

Sakura responds, “Think about Orochimaru, Danzo, and Madara and you’ll remember Naruto.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “I have to agree.”

 

Hinata says, with a solemn tone, “It seems like no matter what world that you are in, there are monsters like this to cause pain and chaos.”

 

Amara says, “It is a cruel fact, but a true one. However, it is the reason that our ‘realms’ chose people like us and Naruto to protect them through it is also our choice to be protectors.”

 

Kazuto, Suguha, Serena, Raye, Amara, and others get a ‘sense’ of something and Suguha says, annoyed, “You have got to be kidding me. I’m so not in a good mood right now.” Those that ‘sensed’ something look outside in which when the others do, they see none other than Weevil Underwood, the rotten bug duelist of Yugi Moto’s era, in front of them with what looks like a black version of the Chaos Duel Disk of Dartz and his Paradius organization minus the ‘blade’ or so it seems.

 

Lita asks, “Who is that twerp?”

 

The group goes over to the door, open it, and Weevil asks, tauntingly, “Can the two little Moon Princesses come out and play?”

 

Raye asks, “And who’s asking?”

 

Weevil responds, “Weevil Underwood, that’s who! Have you been living under a rock? Surely the history books would have mentioned me of all people in the history of Duel Monsters?”

 

Matt says, “Doesn’t ring a bell dude.”

 

Weevil yelps out in shock and Mina says, “Oh, wait! I remember!” Weevil perks up when he hears Mina say that, but then Mina says, “He is the rotten cheater of a duelist that got his butt kicked by two legendary duelists: Yugi Moto in Duelist Kingdom and then by Joey Wheeler in Battle City.”

 

Weevil does an anime face-fault and he then screams out, angrily, “That’s not right! Wheeler got lucky!”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “Sorry, dude, but that’s what the history books said. You cheated against Joey Wheeler and he still squished you flat.”

 

Weevil says, activating his duel disk causing a dark green ‘energy blade’ for Monster and Pendulum zones to appear, “Why don’t I show you how wrong the history books are? And I’ll show by kicking the butts of those so-called princesses!”

 

Suguha says, giving Weevil a deadly and a bit dark glare, “Yeah, you little worm. Right now, I’m not in a good mood and maybe beating the tar out of you will make me feel better!” Suguha has a ‘dark flame’ in her eyes that concerns everyone including her brother, her ‘royal sister’, her Earthling and Lunarian mother, and quite a few others in which Weevil winches in fear of the glare.

 

Naruto then steps forward, attaches his duel disk to his left wrist, and he says, “Easy, Suguha. Let me handle this jerk for you.”

 

The others are surprised and Ken says, “This isn’t your fight, Naruto.”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “When he messes with my friends, new or old, rotten bullies like him made it my fight.” Naruto says to Weevil, with a glare, “Think you are so tough? Let’s see how you do against a modern-day duelist, you worthless bug, believe it!” Naruto activates his duel disk, causing its ‘energy blade’ to appear, and he puts his deck into his duel disk.

 

Weevil says, with a sneer, “Think you are all that, huh? Let me show we swarm and crush our opponent in my day, you twerp!”

 

Raye responds, “Twerp? You should take a better look, you worthless scrub!” Weevil snarls at Raye as Weevil puts his deck into his duel disk with both duel disks displaying their life-points on the touch screens on their duel disks as their decks are being shuffled. When their duel disks displays 4000 life-points for each duelist, both Naruto and Weevil draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Naruto and Weevil say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Weevil: 4000

 

Weevil says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first draw!” Weevil puts one card on his duel disk and he says, “And I’ll start off with good old Pinch Hopper in attack mode!” Soon after, Pinch Hopper (1000/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Weevil says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Insect Costume! After sending one Insect monster from my hand to the grave, I can take one Insect monster from my deck and put it into my hand!” Weevil discards his Leghul (300/350) monster card, a card comes out of his deck, and Weevil says, “I also have to destroy one Insect monster on my field, so, goodbye my Pinch Hopper!” When Pinch Hopper shatters into pieces, Weevil says, putting one card on his duel disk, “However, my Pinch Hopper doesn’t get squished without payback! Now, I can call any Insect monster from my hand and now, here comes to the queen: The Insect Queen!” Insect Queen (2200/2400-2400/2400) appears on the field in attack mode and Weevil says, “Plus, she gains two hundred attack points for every Insect on the field including herself!” Weevil says, removing Leghul (300/350) and Pinch Hopper (1000/1200) monster cards from his graveyard and he says, putting one more card on his duel disk, “Next, I remove my Leghul and Pinch Hopper to play Doom Dozer!” Soon after, Doom Dozer (2800/2600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Rika says, “Major gross.”

 

Kazuto says, “And even worse for Naruto. If that thing damages him, he loses the top card of his deck.”

 

Weevil says, putting two cards into the main slot, “First, I place one card face-down and then activate my Insect Barrier! Now, you can’t attack me with insect monsters!”

 

Lita asks, “What’s the point of that? Does Naruto own any Insect cards?”

 

Michelle says, “Something tells me that face-down card will make sure that won’t matter.”

 

Weevil says, with an evil grin, “Your turn, newbie!”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “You are going to regret it!” Naruto says, putting one card in the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Naruto draws two cards and he says, with a grin, “Or maybe I should call it ‘Pot of Need’ because I got what I needed to end this duel now!”

 

Weevil asks, with a sneer, “What?”

 

Naruto says, displaying a Pendulum Monster known as Timesword Magician (1400/0) and Timegazer Magician (1200/800) Pendulum Monster card, “This will show you! I set scale two, Timesword Magician, and scale eight, Timegazer Magician, on the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the two cards onto his Pendulum Zones and the word ‘Pendulum’ appears in the Monster Zones for a brief time before the two monsters appear in a column of light for each monster with the number 2 under Timesword and the number 8 under Timegazer.


Weevil asks, confused and scared, “What’s this?”

 

Naruto says, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level three through seven once per turn, believe it! Now, time to swing into action Soul Pendulum!” A duplicate of the crystal pendant that Naruto wears appears and starts to swing between the two monsters in the columns of light and Naruto says, putting four monster cards on his duel disk, “Pendulum Summon! Time to rock Stargazer Magician, Performapal Drummerilla, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and Chaos-End Master!” A circle forms in the sky and four beams of light come out of it in which Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Performapal Drummerilla (1600/900), a gorilla monster with a top hat, cymbals attached above each of its shoulders, and its hands looking orange versions of the tops of drummer sticks, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000), and Chaos-End Master (1500/1000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Weevil asks, stunned, “Wait! Four monsters at once and three of them are high-level monsters?!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “That’s right, worm!”

 

Weevil thinks in his mind, with a sneer, “Well, they will be worth squat when I use my trap card, DNA Surgery, and turn them into bugs and make their attacks useless!”

 

Naruto says, putting another card into the main slot of his duel disk, “If you are thinking about using that trap card, don’t touch that dial, believe it! I activate my Pendulum Whirlwind spell card! Now, for every Pendulum Monster that I had successfully Pendulum Summoned this turn, you lose a spell or trap card! And I managed to get three!”

 

Weevil says, shocked, “Oh no!” Soon after, Weevil’s face-down card, the DNA Surgery continuous trap card, and his Insect Barrier continuous spell card are destroyed. Weevil says, “Well, your monsters are no match for mine! My Queen has gained two hundred more attack points since Doom Dozer is on the field and he is at twenty-eight hundred with my queen at twenty-six hundred!”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smile, “We’ll see about that jerk!” Just then Naruto’s crystal necklace starts to glow along with Serena’s and Suguha’s crystal pendulums in which images of monsters comes to Naruto’s mind.

 

Ryoko asks, “What’s with the light show?”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “They are calling to you, kit! So, what are you waiting for?!”

 

Naruto says, “And now, this next monster can only be called from my Extra Deck by having the Fusion Material monsters on my field! Odd-Eyes! Drummerilla! Time to unite! Fusion Summon!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Performapal Drummerilla glow as they leap up and goes into a fusion vortex in which a beam of light comes from Naruto’s Extra Deck, goes onto the ‘blade’ of his duel disk, and a new Fusion Monster card appears on it. Naruto yells out, “Meet my new pal: Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000), a grey and red more ‘feral’ version of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Keiko says, amazed, “Oh, wow.”

 

Naruto yells out, “But I’m not done! I tune my Chaos-End Master with my Stargazer Magician in order to Synchro Summon Enlightenment Paladin!” Chaos-End Master leaps into the sky, turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Stargazer Magician, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, a beam of light goes from Naruto’s Extra Deck to the ‘blade’ of his disk causing a new Synchro Monster card to appear. Out of the light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000), a white and black armored paladin monster with two huge swords that have hilts that look portion of a ‘time scale’, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, “He went into Fusion and Synchro Summoning from Pendulum Summoning?! Man, he is getting good!”

 

TK says, “No joke, Davis.”

 

Naruto says, as a card comes out of his graveyard, “Due to my Paladin’s ability, since I used a Magician Pendulum Monster as part of the Synchro Summon, I get one spell card back from the grave!” Naruto puts the card into the main slot and he says, “And it is Pot of Greed! That means two more cards for me and a lot of pain for you, believe it!” Naruto draws two more cards, puts another card into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “And it is good to be right! I activate my United We Stand equip spell and give it to Enlightenment Paladin! Now, my bad boy gets eight hundred attack points for every monster on the field and since he is with Beast-Eyes, I think you can get the point!” Soon after, Enlightenment Paladin goes from 2500/2000 to 4100/2000!

 

Weevil says, shocked, “He’s stronger than either of my mighty insects!”

 

Naruto yells out, “That’s right, jerk! Just like my friends! United together, there is nothing that we can’t do! And when you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us, you roach! Time to end this! Beast-Eyes, dethrone his queen!” Beast-Eyes leaps into the air, fires a powerful flame, and Insect Queen, currently with 2600/2400 stats, is vaporized and Weevil yelps as he loses 400 life-points. Naruto says, “And thanks to Beast-Eyes’ ability, when my monster destroys one of your monsters, you suffer damage equal to the attack points of the Beast type monster used to summon my Fusion Monster! My Drummerilla has sixteen hundred attack points and that’s how much my Kong is going to ring your gong, believe it!” At this point, a lot of the others believe that they heard a certain rapping ninja from the Cloud Village sneeze while a flaming image of Drummerilla slams into Weevil causing him to yelp as he loses 1600 more life-points. Naruto says, “And now, Paladin, cut his dozer down to size!” Enlightenment Paladin unleashes dozens of time blades that cut Doom Dozer into pieces and it explodes causing Weevil to lose 1300 more life-points.

 

Weevil says, with a snarl, “This isn’t over!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Actually, it is!” Weevil is confused and Naruto says, “Thanks to Paladin’s ability, when he destroys a monster in battle, you lose life-points equal to its original attack points!”

 

Weevil says, shocked, “No, it can’t be!” Just then Weevil yelps out as he is blasted by Paladin and knocked to the ground as he loses 2800 life-points, ending the duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 4000

Weevil: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Tai says, excitedly, “He did it!”

 

Mimi says, amazed, “Wow, he is amazing.”

 

Kushina grabs Minato’s collar and she yells out, excitedly, “That’s my son, you know!” Minato yelps helplessly as his wife shakes him in her excitement and when she realizes it, she releases Minato and she says, embarrassed, “Oops. Sorry, Minato-kun.”

 

Minato says, nervously, “No problem, Kushina-chan.” But then Weevil glows and vanishes through some kind of teleportation.

 

Asuna says, stunned, “He’s gone!”

 

Amara says, “Teleported.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Someone didn’t want us getting answers from him.”

 

Biyomon asks, “But who? And why?”

 

Gabumon says, “Good questions.”

 

Gatomon says, “Something tells me that we will find the answers soon enough.”

 

Kazuto says, “Anyway, let’s get my mother home since it is safe. It has been a long day for all of us.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “No kidding.” As our heroes and heroines assemble to prepare to return to the city of Tokyo and their home districts within the city, a good distance away from the Masaki residence, there is a cloaked figure wielding a similar staff to Sailor Pluto’s Garnet Rod and she teleports away in which Trista looks in the distance and in the direction that the figure was.

 

Hotaru notices this and she asks, “Trista-mama, what are you looking at?”

 

Trista looks at Hotaru and she replies, with a smile, “Nothing, Firefly. Nothing at all.” She then glances at Amara, who is looking at her, giving a nod of recognition, but Trista glances in which she is surprised to see Davis, Kari, Kazuto, Serena, and Suguha glancing in the same direction that she was through it doesn’t go noticed by the others.

 

July 16, 2025, Hidden MIST base

 

Inside of the Hidden MIST base, Kabuto is examining Orochimaru and looking him over as Donovan and Rig come into the room.

 

Donovan tells Orochimaru, “I did warn you fairly that Kayaba isn’t a person that you should mess with, my friend.”

 

Orochimaru and Kabuto glare at Donovan and Rig says, with a smirk, “And he made sure to mess you up.”

 

Kabuto yells out, angrily, “Why you…?”

 

Orochimaru tells Kabuto, “Enough, Kabuto!” Kabuto gives a look of surprise at Orochimaru and he says, with a wicked smile, “They are right. I had underestimated a person without chakra. The humans of this world may not be able to use chakra, but it doesn’t mean that they are weaker and less ‘tricky’ than we are. It is a mistake that I won’t make ever again.”

 

Kabuto says, with a nod of understanding, “Yes, Orochimaru-sama.”

 

Orochimaru tells Donovan and Rig, “However, I dare say that you might have underestimated Kayaba too.”

 

Donovan and Rig give confused looks and Rig asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Just then one of the SWAT styled soldiers of the MIST organization run up and he yells out, “Donovan, sir! We have horrible news!”

 

Donovan asks, “What is it?”

 

The soldier responds, nervously, “We just got a report in. The Queen’s Gate is gone!”

 

There are gasps from Donovan and Rig and Rig shouts out, “What the fuck?! How?!”

 

Orochimaru responds, with a sly smirk, “How do you think? Kayaba.” Donovan and Rig look at Orochimaru and Orochimaru says, “When I came in, I just found out this tasty little tidbit, but I decided to focus on my recovery first.”

 

Kabuto says, with a smirk, “It looks like you underestimated him quite a bit too.”

 

Rig says, with a sneer, “Why you…”

 

Donovan tells Rig, “Enough, son.” Rig backs down and walks off in the huff while Donovan tells his solider, “I want as much information as possible and a full report from our ‘allies’ if they can give it.”

 

The MIST soldier responds, “Yes, sir.” The MIST soldier runs off to carry out his orders in which Donovan looks at Orochimaru and Kabuto before he walks off into the distance.

 

Kabuto tells Orochimaru, “Kayaba is a crafty person.”

 

Orochimaru says, with a nod, “He will prove to be problem, Kabuto. And he isn’t on our side, their side, or anyone’s side. He has his own agenda.” Orochimaru says, with a smirk, “However, it doesn’t mean that we can’t pay him back by using it to our advantage.” Kabuto gives a wicked smirk as he knows what his leader is thinking as the two of them start to think about their plans for the future which doesn’t bode well for any and all of their enemies.

 

July 17, 2025, Dicey Café

 

Inside of Dicey Café, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Shion, Kotone, Ryoutarou, and Andrew, working behind his café’s bar counter as usual, are talking about the events that happened yesterday.

 

Kotone asks, concerned, “Is your mother okay, Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, “Just shaken up a bit and less shocked about Sugu being Sailor Celestial because of Queen Serenity visiting her to ‘alter’ Sugu’s DNA to contain her slumbering powers to make sure that it didn’t kill mom and Sugu before she was reborn in the process. However, she was still shocked.”

 

Andrew says, with a whistle, “That’s just wacky, bro.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “So, your sister is half-alien?”

 

Suguha responds, drolly, “Yes, Klein. As Suguha Kirigaya, I’m half-Lunarian already. I have my physical looks from my Earth parents since Serenity-mama made sure that my Earth genes are more dominate than my Lunarian genes, which are there to make sure my great powers, which were still slumbering at the time, didn’t kill my mom before I was born along with me in the process as well as keep me stable until the day that I may awaken as Sailor Celestial and Princess Selene, which both of my two mothers hoped that it would have never happened.”

 

Shion says, “Based on what Queen Serenity-dono said, your Lunarian genes would have become more ‘active’ when you turn eighteen or…when your powers awoke.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Actually, it has been happening lately ever since we got out of SAO.”

 

Rika asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “During the time of her recovery, Sugu’s hair grew a lot and I mean A LOT. Thankfully, Trivia had found us.”

 

Flashback; February 6, 2025, Chiyoda Hospital

 

Inside of Chiyoda Hospital, in a hospital, Kazuto, in his weakened condition from just ‘waking up’ from SAO, slowly opens his eyes and he looks at his hands as well as his surrounds in order to remind himself that he is in the ‘real world’ and not in SAO anymore. He grunts as he slowly gets himself into a sitting position.

 

Suguha’s voice says, “Kazuto…” Kazuto looks over and he gasps to see Suguha in a sitting on a nearby bed with her hands in her hair which has grown to end of her back behind her back with also the fact that her ‘new hair’ isn’t black, but it is blond and a golden-blond at that!

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu, what happened? Your hair…!!” Kazuto winches since his body has yet to start recover from him not using it in the over two years that he was trapped in SAO.

 

Suguha responds, confused, “I don’t know, big brother. I just woke up and found that I have all this hair and it’s blond too!” Suguha moves her hands and she winches in pain from the many bruises, external and internal, that she is currently suffering from due to her fight with Heathcliff in SAO WITHOUT any pain absorbers to negate the pain that she suffered from every blow that she got hit with when Suguha, as Sailor Celestial, battled Heathcliff in SAO.

 

Kazuto says, “Easy, Sugu. You and I aren’t exactly at our peak and while you are going recover faster than I am, you aren’t going to do that right away.”

 

Suguha says, with a groan, “I got that.” Suguha asks Kazuto, “What’s up with my hair?”

 

Kazuto says, “I wish I knew, Sugu. And why is it blond…Wait! It’s blond…golden-blond like…”

 

Suguha says, “Usagi’s hair! My hair as…”

 

Kazuto makes a motion to ‘keep quiet’ and he tells her, “Easy, Sugu. Do you want to announce that to the whole world?”

 

Suguha says, with a nervous shake of her head, “Right. Got you.” Suguha asks Kazuto, “Do you think that this has to do with my powers awaken?”

 

Just then a female voice says, “It is most likely, my princess.” Suguha and Kazuto give looks of surprise as Trivia enters in and leaps down near Suguha’s lap and she says, “Your awakening has given you the powers of your past life, my princess.”

 

Suguha asks, surprised, “A talking cat?” Suguha says, looking at Trivia, “Wait. I know you…”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised, “You know a talking cat?”

 

Suguha responds, “A long story, big brother.”

 

Trivia responds, “I am, Trivia. I am Princess Selene’s advisor and guardian from the planet Mau.”

 

Kazuto asks, “Mau?”

 

Suguha replies, “A planet allied with the Silver Millennium and they are basically ‘cat people’ with the ability to take humanoid and feline forms in which they usually stay in their feline forms outside of their home world.”

 

Trivia responds, “I see that you have gotten back your memories, my princess.”

 

Suguha responds, solemnly, “More than I like.”

 

Trivia says, with a sigh, “I see.” Trivia asks, “While within Sword Art Online, did you…?”

 

Suguha responds, “It was his plan all along and I fought him to finish the game and bring my brother and everyone else home.”

 

Trivia says, with a sigh, “I see.” Trivia says, “Anyway, I believe that the growth of your hair and the change in color is due to the awakening of your power as Sailor Celestial and Princess Selene since this is your ‘royal hair color’, my princess.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Does this mean that I’m turning back into Princess Selene?”

 

Trivia says, “I believe that I can help.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Are you sure?”

 

Trivia says, with a smile, “I have my ways.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in Dicey Café, Kazuto tells the others, “Turns out that Trivia did and Suguha’s hair was back to ‘normal’ before anyone came in to visit us.”

 

Keiko says, “I like Trivia. She is so smart and so cute.”

 

Suguha says, with a scowl, “Something a little too smart for her own good.”

 

Rika says, “Sounds like the same situation between Serena and her guardian feline, Luna, back when she was starting as Sailor Moon.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “More or less.”

 

Suguha, giving off an annoyed expression, takes another sip of her drink that Andrew gave her and Kotone asks, “Did Trivia know what was going on?”

 

Kazuto says, with a plain tone, “Trivia figured that SAO was a plot by Kayaba to force Suguha to awaken as Sailor Celestial. She found Sugu weeks before we escaped and she could sense that Sugu’s powers were awakening bit by bit. It was like Trista said: The instant that Sword Art Online started, it was only a matter of time. However, Trivia thinks that there is more to Kayaba forcing Sugu to awaken than meets the eye.”

 

Asuna asks, “Really, Kirito-kun?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah, I think so too. I think that Sugu’s Etherion powers are just one part of it.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a snarl, “Well, I just think that after all of our suffering and hard work especially your sister beating her butt off to clobber murderous freak, he gets another chance at life. I’m sorry to get you, guys, pissed, but I think that it majorly stinks.”

 

Suguha says, “Don’t blame you. We were conflicted on telling you on bring up ‘old wounds’, but we decided to tell you anyway. You are our friend and it is only fair to you.”

 

Ryoutarou tells Kazuto, “Thanks, bro.”

 

Kazuto says, “You have a right to know.”

 

Kotone asks, “What is Kayaba’s plan this time?”

 

Kazuto tells Kotone, “That’s a good question.”

 

Andrew asks, “What about the point of that riddle?”

 

Asuna says, “I don’t know, but it doesn’t take a genius to figure that one out. His clue is talking about Kirito-kun’s, Serena’s, and my journey through the second and third floors of Aincrad, but I don’t get the rest of his ‘riddle’.”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “Isn’t the second floor with all of the Minotaurs and cows?”

 

Asuna says, with a groan, “Don’t remind me. It was practically sexual harassment with what they wore!”

 

Rika tells Asuna, with a smile, “Well, Minotaurs have been designed like that in games for a long time, Asuna.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Yep! It has been the same for all games for a long time! Minotaur are being hulking brutes that are tall with bulging muscles that are out to crush their opponents into powder.”

 

Suguha scoffs and she says, “That’s just an old wives’ tale. I’m not surprised that he would use humanity’s impression of them for his game.”

 

The others look at Suguha in surprise and Andrew says, “Hey, girl, you are talking as if Minotaurs exist.”

 

Suguha says, “Of course they do. They just don’t exist in this realm on our planet. Humans, thanks to the chaos caused by Metallia and the Negaverse ending the Silver Millennium, have long since forgotten about Minotaurs, elves, pixies, and the like existed and have basically put them into legend and myth.”

 

There are gasps and Kotone asks, “You mean that they really exist?”

 

Ryoutarou says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Suguha responds, “Yes, they do. However, it is probably a good thing that humans forgot about them. If they knew that they are real, they would either try to hunt them or use them for sick experiments.”

 

Kazuto says, “You have a good point, Suguha.”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “That’s incredible.”

 

Rika asks, “Where is this home of theirs?”

 

Suguha replies, “It is a separate ‘realm’ much like Darien’s kingdom of Elysion and it is called Lyusula…”

 

Kazuto and Asuna gasp and Kazuto asks Suguha, interrupting, “What did you just say Sugu?”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “What’s up?”

 

Kotone asks, “What’s wrong, Kazuto?”

 

Asuna responds, “Kirito, Serena, and I, during our venture on the third floor of Aincrad, went on the War Elf campaign quest and our NPC ally, Kizmel, told us about the backstory of SAO involving the creation of Aincrad.”

 

There are surprised looks and Kazuto says, “The backstory to the game was always vague even during the beta which led me to believe that Kayaba was saying that he wanted us to ‘create the story’ in a manner of speaking. When the three of us were on that quest, Kizmel mentioned the backstory of SAO which involved an eleven kingdom known as Lyusula!”

 

Andrew asks, “Whoa, bro! Does this mean that the backstory involves references to ‘real places’ on Earth?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Andrew, you have to remember that SAO was based on the original Aincrad that was built by Kayaba back in the Silver Millennium, which was a major cause of the downfall of the Silver Millennium.”

 

Suguha tells Kazuto and Asuna, “Kazuto, you and Asuna need to tell me everything.” Soon after, Kazuto and Asuna explain their experience with Serena during their venture through the second and third floors of Aincrad in SAO. When they were done, Suguha says, with a sneer, “That ass!”

 

Suguha leaps out of her seat and Keiko asks, concerned, “What’s wrong, Suguha?”

 

Kazuto says, “The backstory of SAO was a clue.”

 

Everyone else, minus Suguha, looks at Kazuto and Asuna asks Kazuto, “A clue?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “He created the backstory to be a clue to Suguha since he knew that when SAO was over, she would have awakened as Sailor Celestial one way or another and he left the backstory of SAO as a clue to her.”

 

Andrew says, “This sounds like a trap to me.”

 

Suguha says, “It isn’t that simple, but knowing him, it might be in a way.”

 

Shion asks, “In a way?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Kayaba isn’t one to go with ‘simple traps’ and SAO might explain it all to us.” Kazuto says, with a sneer, “We are all ‘characters’ in his ‘pet narration’.”

 

Ryoutarou says, with a snarl, “Don’t remind me, bro.”

 

As Suguha starts to head out, Kazuto tells Suguha, “Sugu, wait!” When Suguha stops in her tracks, Kazuto tells her, “You know that we will tell Serena and the others about what we found out.” Suguha looks at her brother and Kazuto tells her, “I know that you don’t want Serena to suffer anymore, but this is much her fight as well as yours. This is a chapter of her life that she needs closer, Sugu.”

 

Suguha as she nods her head and Andrew asks, “Business as usual?”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

July 17, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

At the outskirts of Hayabusa Village, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Shion, Kotone, Ryoutarou, Darien and our Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Molly and Rini, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, and Jun are walking down the pathway into the Hayabusa Village with TK and Mina, Darien and Serena, and Davis and Kari are side by side for obvious reasons.

 

Tai says, “Anyway, thanks for giving us the heads up.”

 

Kazuto tells Tai, “To be honest, we were conflicted, but what happened to us in SAO involves you, especially Davis and Kari, as much as us.”

 

Davis says, “No joke, Kazuto.”

 

Mimi asks Serena, “How are you doing Serena?”

 

Serena says, with a sigh and smile, “I’m okay, Mimi.”

 

Raye thinks in her mind, with a concern tone, “You are a poor liar, Meatball Head.”

 

Amara says, “I don’t like getting Naruto and his friends involved in our ‘affairs’.”

 

Lita says, “The bad news is that we weren’t the ones that pulled them into it and despite the changes, Naruto is still much the same one from the manga.”

 

Rika says, “Yeah. He is making it ‘his affair’.”

 

Michelle says, with a sigh and a light smile, “They have a good point.”

 

Amara says, with a sigh and a nod of her head, “No kidding, Michelle.” Just then everyone hears an explosion coming in the direction from the ninja village.

 

Kotone asks, stunned, “What was that?”

 

Matt says, “It came from the village!”

 

Raye says, “I don’t sense an evil aura!”

 

Amara says, “Me neither.”

 

Suguha says, “Not me either. But it doesn’t matter. Let’s go!”

 

Suguha races off and Kazuto says, “Sugu!” Kazuto slaps himself in the forehead in which the other Sailor Scouts leap forward in which they prepare their transformation items with the others follow in their wake. When they arrive at the village, it doesn’t seem like nothing is wrong when ‘something’ crashes down into the ground in front of them with a loud ‘thud’ while they hear a male voice give a human-like ‘ugh’.

 

Mina asks, “Is it me or did we hear a ‘ugh’ from that?”

 

TK tells Mina, “It isn’t you, Mina-chan.” When the smoke and dust clear, they find that ‘something’ was none other than Jiraiya, the Toad Sage, who is rubbing his head.

 

Matt asks, “Hey, isn’t he…?”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Yeah! Jiraiya of the Sannin from the Naruto series!” Soon after, something or someone else crashes nearby as Tsunade lands on the ground with a violent ‘thud’.

 

Shion says, “And that would be Tsunade, who is the Fifth and current Hokage of the Leaf.”

 

Raye says, putting her transformation wand away, “Now, I get it.”

 

Yolei asks, “Huh?”

 

Ken tells Yolei, “Two recently revived parents of a certain blond haired ninja that we know.” Yolei’s eyes widen as she nods in understanding as Shizune appears along with Kiba Inuzuka and his dog, Akamaru, Shino Aburame, Yamato, Might Guy, Neji Hyuga, Rock Lee, Tenten, Asuma, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, and Shikamaru Nara.

 

Shizune says, concerned, “Lady Tsunade!”

 

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. I knew that this would be a major drag.” Just then a loud kicking sound is heard and Kakashi Hatake slams into the ground nearby the other Leaf ninja.

 

Kakashi says, with a grunt, “Sensei…”

 

Minato and Kushina, both of whom have very pissed off looks on their expressions, land in front of the Leaf ninja and Minato yells out, angrily, “Don’t give that with me, Kakashi! Right now, I am beyond enraged with you and my former teacher! And his bull filled excuse for breaking my trust makes just as pissed as my wife would be when someone normally angers her!”

 

Kushina gives a glare at Minato, but she turns her attention to the downed Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi, who are struggling to their feet, and she yells out, “And you, you worthless hag! We trusted you, the worthless pervert sage, and that old man with his life and you failed us to the extreme, you piece of junk of a drunk! You abandoned your kin and that kin is my son, Tsunade! You left him to a nightmare and now, you are going to get one of your own when I beat you to an inch of your life and make you beg for death before I’m done!”

 

Minato tells Kakashi, “And don’t get me started on you, you scum bag! Didn’t you say that those that don’t follow orders are scum and those who abandon their comrades are less than scum? Well, guess what?! That’s what I feel about you especially learning the fact that you taught that Uchiha traitor the jutsu that nearly killed my son in the Valley of Ends!”

 

Kakashi says, “Sensei, I…” Kakashi does get to finish as Minato, moving at incredible speeds, decks Kakashi right in the face in which Asuna covers Keiko’s eyes.

 

Rika says, with a winch, “Ouch.”

 

Davis says, “Can’t say that I can really blame him.”

 

Ryu, Kasumi, and Momiji arrive on the scene and Trista says, “Ryu-dono.”

 

Ryu says, “As you can see, Naruto’s, Hinata’s, and Sakura’s comrades from the Elemental Countries have arrived and Naruto’s parents aren’t too happy with certain members of the people that have just arrived.”

 

Suguha says, “That’s a major understatement.”

 

As Kushina prepares to bear down on Tsunade, who is quite fearful right now, Shizune says, moving to protect her teacher, “Lady Kushina, please stop!”

 

Kushina says, strongly, “Get out of my way!”

 

Tsunade says, concerned, “Shizune, don’t!” When Shizune shakes her head, she yelps as she then finds herself wrapped up in Kushina’s chakra chains and yanked towards Kushina in which Shizune whimpers in fear of Kushina’s enraged look which his magnified by hair waving around like all nine tails of Kurama.

 

Mimi says, nervously, “She is mad.”

 

Amara says, “The rage of a ticked off mom is nothing to laugh at.”

 

Rini says, nodding her head in agreement, “No kidding, Amara.”

 

Just then Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata appear and Sakura says, in a pleading tone, “Wait, Kushina-sama! Shizune-sempai is only defending her teacher! Please stop!”

 

Naruto tells Kushina, “Mom, I don’t think that Shizune has to pay for the old hag of a godmother’s mistakes.” Tsunade winches since Naruto used a tone that’s not the one that he usually has with her. Kushina glares at Shizune, who winches in fear of Naruto’s mother, and she yelps as she is dropped to the ground.

 

Kushina tells Shizune, “By glad that my son gave you mercy.” Shizune shakes and shivers in fear of Kushina as Sakura goes over to her while Kushina turns her attention to Tsunade as the other Leaf ninja surround her.

 

Yamato tells Kushina, “Lady Kushina, despite what your ‘personal matters’ that you and Fourth Hokage-sama have against her, she is still the Fifth Hokage and we can’t allow her to harm her any further.”

 

Minato asks, drawing his famous tri-pronged Hirashin kunai, “Do you really think that you can stop us getting our justice?”

 

Kakashi says, with a gasp, “You wouldn’t, Minato-sensei!”

 

Minato responds, with venom laced in his voice, “Try me, Kakashi. We’ve seen our son’s life from the pieces of Kushina-chan and I that we had sealed in him and do you know what I saw?! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW?! I was no fool that there would be idiots that compared Naruto to the fox, but I thought that at least that you, the old man, my teacher, and Tsunade, who is Uzumaki by blood and one of Naruto’s few kin left in the world, would make sure that he had love! AND YOU FAILED BEYOND MY WORST EXPECTIONS AND THE VILLAGE PROVE TO BE NO BETTER THAN THE UCHIHA CLAN THAT IT DESTROYED AFTER SNAPPING FROM ALL OF THE ABUSE THAT IT WENT UNDER!!!”

 

The Leaf ninja winch from the extreme angered tone of voice that Minato gave off and Jiraiya says, “Minato, I couldn’t…” Minato gives Jiraiya a death glare with extreme KI in which everyone all around winches in fear from it despite it not being directed at them with Raye and Suguha creating a ‘shield’ to protect the recently arrived group especially the more ‘sensitive’ members like Keiko for example.

 

Naruto sees the others and he tells his dad, “Dad, please calm down. They…They aren’t worth it. Don’t become like my scum bag teme of a former teammate. You take your payback against them and the Leaf and what then? It would cause them to probably hate all of us not for the fox in me, but for the ‘justice’ that you and mom inflict on them even through it is completely justified.” Minato looks at his son, he looks in his eyes, and Minato manages to calm down as well as put his special kunai away. Minato looks at his wife, who looks at him, and she manages to calm down as well through not completely.

 

Kushina says, with a snort, “Fine.” Kushina then says, glaring at Tsunade and Jiraiya, “But those two are now and forever no longer my son’s godparents and I will never acknowledge them as my son’s godparents now or ever!” Tsunade and Jiraiya felt like a piece of them was ripped while Minato extends his hand to Kakashi.

 

Minato tells Kakashi, “Hand it over, Kakashi. And don’t give any lame excuse.”

 

Kakashi says, knowing what Minato wants, “But sensei…”

 

Minato yells out, angrily, “You are unworthy of having it, Kakashi! Maybe if you died and Obito lived, we wouldn’t have the problem of him going along with Madara Uchiha’s ‘Eye of the Moon Plan’ and the ‘old Obito’ would have taken care of my son better than you could have ever!” Ever nasty word felt like a kick into the gut, but seeing that Naruto, who is glaring at him, isn’t going to give him any support, Kakashi sighs as he takes the Hirashin kunai that Minato gave him for one of his birthdays and throws it to him in which Minato catches it.

 

Ino says, “Hey, Fourth Hokage-sama…”

 

Sakura tells Ino, with a glare, “For once in your life, Ino-Pig, just shut up. Not a word from you. If you get the crud beaten out of you by Naruto’s parents, I’m not going to help you.”

 

Ino gives a look of pure surprise and Shikamaru says, “What a drag, Ino. Just listen to Sakura.” Ino is shocked to hear Shikamaru say that, but she decides to be wise and not say a word.

 

Naruto comes up to the recently arrived group in the village and he says, “Sorry that you had to see that.”

 

Davis says, “No problem, dude.”

 

Suguha says, “Based on my memories of the anime and manga, it isn’t like that they didn’t deserve it one bit.”

 

Tenten asks, overhearing this, “Hey, who do you think you are?”

 

Naruto glares at Tenten, causing her to flinch, and he says, “They are my new friends, Tenten, believe it! So, watch it!”

 

Yolei says, a bit nervously, “Maybe we should come back later…”

 

Naruto tells the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, and SAO survivors, “Sorry about that. Anyway, what’s up?”

 

Suguha says, “We figured out the clue left by the ‘fiend in shining armor’.”

 

Darien says, “We don’t want to drag into our battle, but then again, you really didn’t have a choice.”

 

Sakura says, drolly, “Don’t remind us.” Sakura then extends her right hand and after a few second, a cup of water flies into her hand.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Rika asks, “What the?!”

 

Raye asks, “New psychic powers?”

 

Sakura responds, “Telekinetic only. I can’t read people’s minds for example.”

 

Amara says, “Still a useful power.”

 

Sakura says, with a nervous and solemn tone, “Yeah, but please don’t ask how I learned that I had it.”

 

Serena responds, nervously, “Please don’t tell.”

 

Hinata asks, “So, you want us to come along?”

 

Kari says, “If it isn’t a problem…”

 

Naruto says, “No way! We would be happy to help, believe it!”

 

Kiba yells out, “Hey, Naruto! We’re here to bring you back home!”

 

Naruto responds, with a droll tone, “Well, since Sakura, Hinata, and I were brought here through the Queen’s Gate, we can only go home that way or did you forget that with that flea brain of yours?”

 

Kiba shouts out, annoyed, “What was that?!”

 

Yamato says, “That’s why we are here. We’re here to assist to find the Queen’s Gate to bring you back to our world and back to Leaf.”

 

Naruto glares at the newly arrived Leaf ninja with a glare that unnerves them and he shouts out, strongly, “And for what? To go back to a place that betrayed my family and my clan?! The Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool? And don’t give me that! You ware my clan’s crest on your backs and their name is no longer mentioned in the history when you tried to erase them from history! Your village supported the teme, who belongs to a clan of traitors, but then again, they wouldn’t have become traitors if you didn’t push them to the breaking point! But then again, they had no right to cause a world war! However, it doesn’t mean that the whole village hasn’t proved that they are just as bad as or even worse than those stuck up Uchiha temes, believe it!”

 

Ino asks, “What has gotten into you?!”

 

Naruto retorts, with a serious tone, “I just had a major ‘reality check’, believe it!” Naruto takes off his headband and he says, “Once, I was proud of this, but now…” Naruto then unceremoniously drops the headband to the ground shocking a lot of the others especially the other Leaf ninja.

 

Kakashi says, “Naruto!”

 

Naruto responds, with a glare, “Shut it, Kakashi! I’m sorry to Iruka-sensei, who gave it to me, but since my eyes have been opened, I can’t help to see this as a symbol of shame! They proudly talk about the ‘Will of Fire’ when they have betrayed it ever since I was born into our world!”

 

There are gasps from the Leaf group and Jiraiya yells out, “Hey, gaki…!!”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Shut it, you pervert worthless piece of trash that dares to call himself my godfather! You have no right to talk back to me after what you did and after you turned your back to my parents, believe it! And don’t give me the stupid excuse with the Akatsuki!” Jiraiya flinches from Naruto’s tone and Naruto says, “Why should I defend a village that betrayed the beliefs of their founders? Why should I be so loyal to a place that nearly murdered me more times than I count for what my dad sealed in me? And by the way, I was angry with my pops, but he did this not just for the village, he did for the world! He truly believed that I was the world’s protector! And here is another question: What assures me that no one else knew about Geezer Elder Toad’s prophecy and wanted to manipulate me for the village’s selfish purpose?”

 

Kiba shouts out, “That’s insane!”

 

Naruto retorts, rolling his eyes, “Oh, really? Even after all that you know about my life and you know about the Uchiha, you can’t say that once I get back and they learn about my new ‘genetic abilities’, they wouldn’t want to use me like a stud to breed an army to conquer the world, huh?”

 

Ino says, “No way!”

 

Naruto responds, with a glare, “Oh, really?” Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi winch, knowing that Naruto had a good point.

 

Choji asks, “Hey, what happened to you, Naruto?”

 

Naruto retorts, with a serious tone, “I grew up, believe it.”

 

Minato says, “And he got a chance to ‘grow up’ and the damage to his body is now fully repaired thanks to the monsters that used him, Sakura-san, and Hinata-san like a ‘lab rat’ which was the only good thing that came out of this. For his whole life, Naruto never got a good balance diet of foods and it shows that when he first became a ninja since he was shorter than Sakura.”

 

Shino says, “It is a logical fact. Typically, males are taller than females and based on Naruto’s life, he most likely suffered malnutrition during his childhood years which would have impaired his mental development.”

 

Kushina asks, with a glare, “And whose fault is that?” Plenty of the newly arrived Leaf ninja winch knowing that Naruto’s parents had a MAJOR point.

 

Jiraiya says, “Well, hey…”

 

Kushina glares at Jiraiya and she says, with venom in her voice, “If you are talking about correcting that, you only did it because those S-class criminal goons were after my son’s life and you only cared because he was the ‘child of the prophecy’! So, don’t give me ‘better late than never’ stuff!” Jiraiya winches in fear and Kushina tells Tsunade, with a sneer, “And you are no better than him, Tsunade! Don’t you dare give me your worthless excuses about the pains in your life? Naruto suffered ten to one hundred times more in one decade than you did in your whole life and you know it, Tsunade! As I have said before, I will never recognize you as his godmother now or ever and that perverted sage as his godfather ever!”

 

Minato says, with a sneer, “I agree with my wife.”

 

Tsunade and Jiraiya felt like a piece of their heart was ripped apart and Tsunade says, “Kushina, please…!!”

 

Kushina says, with a snort, “Don’t bother. I’ve made my choice Hokage-sama.”

 

Tsunade gains tears in her eyes in which Naruto or Minato doesn’t give her any sympathy and Minato tells Kakashi, “And you will stay away from my son, Kakashi.” Kakashi wanted to beg, but a glare from Minato tells him to keep quiet.

 

Mimi says, with a winch, “Harsh.”

 

Sora says, with a nod, “No kidding, Mimi.”

 

Hinata says, with a solemn tone, “I think that we need to go on this ‘mission’ with you.”

 

Davis says, “We kind of got that Hinata.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, we are going to have to wait.”

 

Suguha says, “We’ve got company and not the kind that you invite to dinner.” The others are stunned and Ryu, Momiji, and Kasumi are looking up with the others following where they find none other than Danzo Shimura before them.

 

Minato says, “Danzo.”

 

Danzo says, “Fourth Hokage, you have returned to the realm of the living.”

 

Minato says, “Orochimaru found a certain Uzumaki artifact related to the Reaper Death Seal.”

 

Danzo says, “Yes, I see.”

 

Kushina tells Danzo, “Can it, you old geezer! It is time for you to pay for trying to use my son as your weapon!”

 

Danzo says, “He is the village Jinchuirki! That’s his place! To serve at the village’s whim for its greatness! It is only because the previous two Jinchuirki were married to two Hokages is why you got to live decent lives! I’m here to change that!”

 

Naruto says, “In your dreams loser!”

 

Tsunade tells Danzo, “Danzo, you are under arrest for high treason!”

 

Danzo shouts out, his stoic façade now gone and giving off an enraged tone, “Treason?! Treason?! All I have ever done was for the Leaf! For the Leaf’s greatness! For its glory!”

 

Suguha says, “For yourself loser! Stop using the lame excuse!”

 

Davis says, “All you did was ‘your Leaf’ and your ‘Hokage-ship’, you power-hungry asshole! You are no better than Orochimaru or any evil villain of that world! Don’t justify your selfishness for the village!”

 

Danzo says, with a sneer, “Stay out of this outsiders!”

 

Jiraiya says, “Well, Naruto’s new friends are right! You only did all those things for yourself and you caused us nothing, but pain! Like how about the time that you worked with Hanzo to destroy the original Akatsuki founded by Nagato, Konan, and Yahiko in order to overthrow the current Hokage at the time?! Well, you just helped create the criminal organization that the Akatsuki is today!”

 

Danzo gives a surprised look and Tsunade tells Danzo, “And we know more about your crimes that are supposedly ‘for the village’, but more for yourself!”

 

Danzo yells out, “Be silent! I won’t excuse myself to you!”

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “You won’t be excusing yourself to anyone when you are dead, dork!”

 

Danzo retorts, “I think not.” Just then a ROOT ninja appears by Danzo and unleashes a chain in which before anyone could say or do anything, it wraps around Suguha’s wait and she yelps as she is drag up to Danzo and the ROOT ninja, who is joined by another one.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Bad move, Danzo. You just took the wrong person.”

 

Danzo asks, with a cocky smile, “And why is that Haruno?”

 

Suguha responds, with a wicked smirk, “Let me show you because I’ve been in a bad mood and I need a punching bag!” Suguha, in a flash, transforms into Eternal Sailor Celestial and with a roar power, she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, which shatters the chains wrapped around her waist, as well send Danzo and his subordinates flying away from her.

 

The newly arrived Leaf ninja are shocked and Ino asks, stunned, “What the heck?!” When Danzo gets to his feet and looks at Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, she sends two blasts that hit him in the right eye and the right arm that’s covered up in seals and contains the First Hokage’s cells and ten Sharingan eyes. He yelps for a second and he then feels something wrong.

 

Danzo says, “My eyes…My arm…” Danzo yells out, glaring at Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, “What have you done?!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a smirk, “Allow me to introduce myself, jerk. I’m Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Sailor Senshi of Reality, and my name says it all. My power is the power of reality itself and it gives me vast abilities including the one negating the powers of Shisui’s Sharingan eye that you stole and the First Hokage’s cells and ten Sharingan eyes for your Izanagi as well as attempt to control Naruto or the Nine-Tailed Fox in him. Too bad.”

 

Danzo shouts out, stunned, “No!”

 

Kakashi asks, shocked, “Negating the powers of a dojutsu and another bloodline! That can’t be possible, can it?”

 

Neji says, with his Byakugan active, “I say that she just did it because that Sharingan eye in Danzo’s right eye socket is completely powerless. My Byakugan can tell is that eye is more or less a ‘normal’ eye now.”

 

Danzo thinks in his mind, “My eye…My arm…Without them, the Nine-Tailed Fox is completely out of my grasp!” Danzo’s shock and horror turns into rage and he draws a kunai in which he screams out, “You worthless witch! I’ll kill you for this!” Danzo charges at Valkyrie Sailor Celestial only to get stopped immediately by Valkyrie Sailor Moon, who grabs his arm and twists it.

 

Lita asks, shocked, “Sailor Moon?” Many of the others look to where Serena was, finding her gone, and where she, as Sailor Moon, is now.

Raye asks, “How many new tricks has that Meatball Head learned?”

 

Danzo shouts out, “Let go of me now, girl!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a stern expression not seen in her before SAO, “I think not. No one draws a blade on a member of my family and gets away with it especially not scum like you!” Sailor Moon then uses her super-strength to crush Danzo’s left arm and he screams out in pain and agony as his arm is broken causing him to drop the kunai.

 

The ROOT ninja shout out, “Danzo-sama!” They prepare to charge Sailor Moon, but Sailor Celestial blasts them with the same energy that she used to negate Danzo’s stolen Sharingan and the stolen Sharingan and First Hokage cells in his right arm causing them to collapse to the ground in a heap.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And I’ve stripped you of your ability to use chakra permanently.”

 

The ROOT give sounds of shock and one of them says, weakly, “No…” Both of them collapse into unconsciousness and the newly arrived Leaf ninja are stunned.

 

Ino says, shocked, “I can’t feel their chakra anymore!”

 

Kiba says, stunned, “That girl just stripped them of chakra!”

 

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. And she is Naruto’s new friend.” Danzo, seeing this, is completely horrified and knowing that this fight is completely against them, attacks Sailor Moon to force her to let go of him in which he starts to use his ninja speed and agility to make an escape.

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “You aren’t getting anyway, you ass!” Naruto takes after Danzo with Minato and Kushina following behind.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Stay with the others just in case that fiend has any ‘friends’ for a sneak attack!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We’ll help Naruto and his family!” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial take off at top speed while Raye and Kazuto sigh at this, Kazuto put his hand on his scalp, and Darien, transforming into Tuxedo Mask, taking off after his beloved.

 

Ino asks, “What the heck is going on here?”

 

Sakura responds, “Long story and we’ll give you the information later on. Right now, just stay here Ino-Pig.”

 

Hinata thinks in her mind, concerned, “Be careful, Naruto-kun.” Back with Danzo, he is running through the woods for his life to regroup with the last of his forces.

 

Danzo thinks in his mind, “I underestimated the human beings of this world. I never thought that they could have such power. The power over reality itself. I will make it mine and the Leaf can finally reign supreme as it always meant to with I, Danzo Shimura, as its greatest Hokage!” However, when he gets to a clearing, he finds Sasuke Uchiha waiting for him. Danzo says, plainly, “Sasuke Uchiha…”

 

Sasuke says, plainly, “Danzo Shimura. The man that forced my brother to kill his kin by playing his emotions.”

 

Danzo’s eyes widen and he asks, “So, you know?”

 

Sasuke says, “I do. And from a surprising source.” Sasuke then displays a Naruto manga and he says, closes his eyes, “This world actually has all of the events of ours recorded including future events that would have been if the Dobe, Sakura, and the Hyuga heiress weren’t taken from our world.”

 

Danzo asks, stunned, “What?!” Danzo thinks in his mind, “Wait! Of course! That’s how that girl knew about my arm, Shisui’s Sharingan, and the Izanagi. This world somehow knows everything about our world and the people in it!”

 

Sasuke says, “And like in this comic book, you are going to the die the same way.” Sasuke open his eyes to reveal his Mangekyo Sharingan and he yells out, strongly, “By my hand!” Danzo yells out in pain and agony as he is engulfed by the black flames of the Amaterasu as Naruto, his parents, and our two Valkyrie Sailor Scouts arrive on the scene.

 

Naruto says, stunned, “Sasuke!”

 

Danzo screams out as he is being burned to death, “You stupid child! By doing this and taking your revenge, you are spitting on Itachi’s sacrifice…!!”

 

Sasuke yells out, angrily, “Don’t you dare speak of Itachi! You have no right to say his name! A man that’s more worthy of being Kage than you will ever be, you worthless worm!” Danzo screams out as he is engulfed by the black flames of Amaterasu and the others winch as he is burned to nothingness. With the deed done, Sasuke causes the black flames to recede as Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu come out of the woods.

 

Jugo says, “The remains of Danzo’s ROOT are dead, Sasuke.”

 

Sasuke says, “Good. Danzo’s legacy of war and death is done forever.”

 

When Sasuke looks at Naruto, he notices the Naruto manga in his hands and Naruto asks, “So, you know, huh?”

 

Sasuke responds, “Obviously, Naruto.” Sasuke and Naruto stare at each other for a few seconds and he says, “When the time is right, we will decide who the true heir to the Six Path Sage truly is, Naruto. There will only be one.”

 

As Sasuke turns away, Naruto tells Sasuke, “Sakura made me change my promise. She doesn’t care at what condition that you are in.”

 

Sasuke stops and he says, with a scoff, “She finally grew up, huh? Good.”

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, with a stern tone, “And she told me the end the ‘Curse of Hatred’ no matter what it takes. I still believe that you can be redeemed Sasuke, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t give everything I have. I believe as my ‘comic counterpart’ does and I know that there are good people in the world including Tazuna, Koyuki, Haruna, and the others in which they have all suffered and with my help, they rose above it the pain, suffering, and hatred to become better and stronger people. That makes me believe in what Old Man Six Path Sage believes in, Sasuke. I will fulfill the ‘Will of Ninshu’ no matter what and if that means to end the Uchiha clan and the line of Indra once and for all, then you can believe that I will do it, Sasuke! When we fight for the sake of the world, the battle of Indra and Asura will end once and for all, believe it!”

 

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “We’ll see, Dobe.” Sasuke rejoins his team and all of them disappear in a swirl of leaves.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “You are letting him go?”

 

Naruto responds, “I’ll deal with him in my way, Celestial.”

 

Minato asks Naruto, “Are you sure?”

 

Naruto responds, “Do you trust me?”

 

Kushina replies, “What kind of question is that Sochi?”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “Let him handle it, Kushina-chan. This is his fight and if we trust and believe in him, we will let him handle it in his own way.”

 

Kushina nods her head in understanding and Sailor Celestial says, “We had better get back to big brother and the others.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “Right.” Naruto, his parents, and our two Moon Princesses then head back to rejoin the others in the Hayabusa village proper to get a bearing on what happened as well as plan for the future.

 

Anyway, that’s the end of another chapter! If you think that Suguha/Sailor Celestial got the drop on Danzo a little too easily, you have to remember that he has absolutely no knowledge on the Sailor Scouts at all and when you launch a ‘surprise attack’, all it takes is just one moment in a lapse of judgment for a person to be in a ‘world of hurt’ which is what Danzo suffered. Next, it is what happened with Naruto and his parents with Tsunade, Jiraiya, and the others. You have to remember that Naruto’s childhood was…very ‘sub-par’ to put nicely and like many Naruto fans, I think the anime and manga put Naruto’s childhood in ‘nice terms’ for its ‘teen’ rating. Minato and Kushina had sealed a piece of themselves into Naruto’s seal to aid and protect him and now, they have gotten those pieces back along with all of the knowledge of their son’s childhood, so, as righteous parents that loved their child, despite knowing that Naruto’s life would be tough, they would be enraged BIG TIME! And like with what is implied, Tsunade and Jiraiya are supposed to be Naruto’s godparents and they weren’t there until he was almost a teenager! Finally, thanks to the modified super-soldier formula, the ‘development damage’ caused to Naruto due to his horrible childhood, which realistic, he most likely suffered from malnutrition, have been reversed, Naruto would be thinking with clarity and knowing the truth about his heritage, what happened with the Uchiha, and whatnot, may cause to doubt his so-called home, the Leaf Village, in which based on the anime and manga, the Uzumaki clan was an important part of its development like the Senju and Uchiha clans founded it and they aren’t mentioned in the Leaf Academy at all!

 

Sorry about my ranting to all of you, folks! Please keep reading and tell me what you think! However, please no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!