Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Taking things to the SUPER Extreme ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We have arrived in the next chapter and I hope that in the last chapter, I had made sure that the ‘virtual world’ especially ALO will be getting some ‘hang time’ in the story. Things are starting to get intense and they are going to get even more intense in which it doesn’t matter if it is a ‘real world’, ‘digital world’, or otherwise. Trust me, you’ll see when you’ll read, everyone! Yet, I bet that you saw this coming, so, once again, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

Chapter 14: Taking things to the SUPER Extreme

 

July 18, 2025, Dicey Café

 

Outside of the Dicey Café, where there is a sign saying ‘Closed for a Private Party’ on the main door, Suguha, Amara, and Raye are running out as the others are coming after them.

 

Keiko asks them, “What’s wrong?”

 

Amara says, “There is a powerful wind in the air.”

 

Raye says, “There is a huge clash of powers coming outside of the city.”

 

Matt asks, “Huh?”

 

Davis, Kari, and Serena are also ‘sensing’ it and Davis says, “Yeah, I feel it too.”

 

Suguha says, “I recognize one of them. It’s Naruto.”

 

The others are surprised and Kazuto asks, “Are you sure, Sugu?”

 

Suguha responds, with a nod, “Yeah. Naruto is using his new full power, thanks to his ‘enhancements’ and recent training.”

 

Amara asks, “That’s that kid?” When Suguha nods her head, Amara says, with a whistle, “Whoa. I can’t believe everything that happened to him pumped up his power so much.”

 

Raye says, “You have to remember that he, Sakura, and Hinata were training to master their new abilities.”

 

Serena asks, “Who is Naruto fighting?”

 

Darien responds, “Most likely, it is the enemy from his world: The Akatsuki. Orochimaru, Sasuke Uchiha, and even through from the Leaf managed to get here, so, it might be no surprise that they have found a space-time technique to find their way here.”

 

Trista says, with a nod, “I agree with Darien. It is most likely the case that the Akatsuki have arrived here and they are after Naruto.”

 

Amara says, “Well, something tells me that they are in for a big surprise if they didn’t already find it.”

 

Hotaru asks Amara, “What makes you say that Amara-papa?”

 

Amara responds, with a smirk, “Just a feeling that the Akatsuki didn’t catch up on their reading.” Mina and quite a few of the others give confused looks while plenty of the others get what they mean with quite a few hoping that she is right.

 

July 18, 2025, Hayabusa Village

 

Returning to the Hayabusa Village, it looks like the case when there is a strong explosion from the battlefield and Obito Uchiha, revealed to be the so-called ‘Madara Uchiha’ that terrorized the ninja world including attacking the Leaf and removing Kurama from Naruto’s mom on the day of his birth, is sent flying through the air before he backflips and lands on the ground in which his cloak and clothing are quite torn, he has multiple bruises, cuts, and ‘other wounds’ including a broken nose and black left eye, and he is breathing heavily while Naruto, glowing with a powerful chakra, is for the most part unhurt. Thanks to his knowledge of Obito’s techniques and tricks along with his training and ‘enhancements’, Naruto uses superior speed to hit Obito before he can use his Kamui to use his intangibility or when Obito is able to use Kamui, Naruto makes it look like he is going to strike in one place, forcing Obito to use his technique to protect that part of his body, but then he ‘spins on a dime’ and attacks another part of Obito’s body before he can adjust.

 

Naruto tells Obito, in a taunting tone, “What’s that matter Obito-teme? Can’t keep up? Why don’t you make yourself completely ‘ghost’? But then again, all I need to do is keep attacking you for five minutes until it runs out and then force you to use Izanagi.”

 

Obi to yells out, angrily, “Curse you, Uzumaki!”

 

Naruto responds, “You’re through Teme! It’s over!”

 

Obito shouts out, strongly, “Never!”

 

Fire Style: Blast Wave Wild Dance!”

 

Using Kamui, Obito unleashes a vortex of flames at Naruto, but Naruto has a perfect counter for this one.

 

“Wind Style: Tsunami Twister!

 

Naruto unleashes wind from his mouth and spins around like a top creating a massive wind twisters that absorbs the flames causing to spin around in the twister of wind before flying right back at Obito, who uses Kamui to escape his own redirected attack.

 

The others, minus Minato, Kushina, Ryu, Sakura, and Hinata, are shocked and Kiba yells out, “When did Naruto learn to do that?”

 

Minato and Kushina smirk at this and Minato says, “I had sealed a part of myself and Kushina-chan inside of Naruto to help with the seal and while that part of us has been returned to us with knowledge of what happened to our son, it doesn’t mean that Naruto didn’t get anything in return.”

 

Jiraiya says, realizing, “He has all of yours and Kushina’s knowledge from before he was born.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “And he has been using thousands of Shadow Clones ever since.”

 

Tsunade says, with a weak smile, “Only Naruto.” When Naruto stops the twister, he is quite dizzy and he shakes his head to regain his senses.

 

Naruto says, “Man! That technique is a real headache.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “Your fault for using it, kit. You had other techniques that could have easily taken out that jutsu.”

 

Naruto says, “I know, Kurama. Anyway, I’ve got to find that jerk.” Naruto looks around until he punches the ground creating a massive crater thanks to his now enhanced strength which shocks the others while Obito leaps out of the massive crater developing.

 

Jiraiya shouts out, shocked, “When did the gaki learn Tsunade’s technique?”

 

Neji says, using his Byakugan, “That’s not Lady Hokage’s technique! Naruto didn’t use any chakra at all!”

 

Sakura says, “That ‘super soldier stuff’ that they used on us was modified a good amount.”

 

Obito yells out, angrily, “I’ve had enough of you, Uzumaki!” Obito unleashes a barrage of wooden spikes from his right arm, but Naruto slams his palm into the ground and creates a wooden wall. Obito asks, shocked, “Wood Style?! You have Wood Style?!”

 

Naruto responds, with a sly grin, “What can I say? I’m just a ‘chip’ off the First Hokage’s block! Believe it!”

 

“Wood Style: Multiple Wood Golem Jutsu!”

 

Soon after, about a dozen wooden humanoid golems come out of the ground and attack Obito in which he uses his Uchiha Return against the golems when they come to attack him blasting them to shreds with a reflected attack.

 

Obito says, “You may have the First Hokage’s power, but you can’t use it correctly!”

 

Naruto’s voice booms, “Is that so!” Obito is then hit in the side of the head by Naruto’s right foot and sending him bouncing the ground for half-a-mile before slamming into a tree with nasty ‘thud’ causing the tree to collapse.

 

Shino says, with a plain tone, “Excellent tactic.”

 

Jiraiya says, with a grin, “He used the golems to distract Obito and make him unable to use his Kamui to make the attack go through him.”

 

Kushina asks, with a proud smile, “Did you expect anything less of my boy?”

 

Minato says, “Naruto has knowledge of Obito’s abilities and Obito doesn’t know the full extent of his abilities. Knowledge is power with us and Naruto has the edge in that department.”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, a bit nervously, “Well, to be honest, Naruto doesn’t know the full extent of his new abilities, Fourth Hokage-sama. Heck, Hinata and I don’t know the full extent of our new powers. But thanks to Naruto’s training and use of Shadow Clones, he has mastered it quite a bit and his chakra control is gone through the roof. The improvements thanks to the ‘super soldier serum’ given to us and other stuff that repaired all of the ‘health damage’ throughout Naruto’s childhood, Naruto’s body and mind are way better than before. It makes me wonder: How strong Naruto could have been if he had been given a good life?” Obito groans as he struggles to his feet and he is shocked that Naruto has completely dominated him at every turn.

 

Obito thinks in his mind, with an enraged sneer on his expression, “How?! How?! He seems to know every single move before I make it! He seems to know my abilities inside and out! I don’t get it! Thanks to what happened to him and making having more of his mother in him, he never had the genius of his father! He is unpredictable, but he seems to predict my moves and I don’t know what he will do next! How can he be winning…How can be dominating me so easily?!” Naruto looks at Obito with his trademark confident foxy smirk on his face, angering Obito even more, but then Naruto ‘senses’ something and he ‘zips’ out of the way as several explosion hit where he was.

 

Tenten asks, stunned, “What was that?”

 

Kakashi says, with a plain tone, “I think I know.” Everyone then looks to see the rest of the Akatsuki, Deidara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Konan, and Pain, assembled together.

 

Shikamaru says, “What a drag. It’s the rest of the Akatsuki.”

 

Deidara asks, looking at Obito, “Hold on! Tobi! You are an Uchiha?!”

 

Obito yells out, “Does it really matter right now Deidara?!”

 

Konan thinks, looking at Obito, “That man…I knew it! He isn’t Madara Uchiha!”

 

Pain tells Obito, “You will explain yourself later…Madara.”

 

There are gasps from Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu and Kakuzu asks, “Madara? As in Madara Uchiha?”

 

Obito tells Pain, “I don’t need to explain myself to you, Pain. I am the true founder of the Akatsuki as it is today! I left you in charge!”

 

Naruto tells Obito, “Did you tell him that his Rinnegan actually belong to the real Madara Uchiha, Obito-teme?”

 

The rest of the Akatsuki look at Naruto and Deidara asks, “Obito? Real Madara Uchiha?”

 

Minato and Kushina join up with their son and Minato says, “His name is Obito Uchiha. He is a former student of mine.”

 

Kakuzu yells out, shocked at seeing Minato, “The Fourth Hokage?! But how?!”

 

Pain says, “Something tells me that Orochimaru is behind this.”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Good guess through with my dad, it is a bit different.”

 

Deidara asks, “Your dad?”

 

Naruto responds, “Allow me to introduce myself to you, again, jerk. The name is Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of Minato Namikaze, the Fourth Hokage, and Kushina Uzumaki, who is right here with me, heir to the throne of Whirlpool and the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool.”

 

There are shocked looks from the rest of the Akatsuki and Deidara shouts out, stunned, “You are the son of the Yellow Flash and the Red Destroyer of Whirlpool?!”

 

Minato says, “That’s right, Deidara. He is my son.”

 

Deidara says, with a sneer, “No wonder I didn’t like you when we first met brat. I may have abandoned my home, but I share the same annoyance as many in my former home do at the bloodline of the Yellow Flash!”

 

Obito tells Deidara, “Don’t let anger get the better of you, Deidara. The Kyuubi Jinchuirki has gained incredible new powers.”

 

Deidara tells Obito, “Why should we listen to you, Tobi? Or should we say Obito Uchiha?”

 

Obito shouts out, “I am the heir of Madara Uchiha! He was the one who trained me and entrusted him with his knowledge!”

 

Minato says, “Knowledge including the fact that de-facto leader’s eyes actually belong to the real Madara Uchiha.”

 

Pain says, glaring, “Explain now, Yellow Flash.” Soon after, Naruto, Kushina, and Minato explain about Madara and his plans including the Eye of the Moon Plan and how Madara put his Rinnegan eyes into Pain AKA Nagato as a child to use him as the ‘medium’ for his revival.

 

When they are done, Konan yells out, angrily, “You used us?!”

 

Obito responds, with a sly smirk, “We say that, but I was giving you what you wanted: True peace.”

 

Konan shouts out, “That’s not peace! That’s slavery!”

 

Obito retorts, “Like using the Biju to create a weapon of mass destruction for short bursts of peace is any better. Madara-sama’s true plan would bring eternal peace.”

 

Naruto says, “Says you, Teme.”

 

Obito tells the surviving Akatsuki, “I am the heir of Madara Uchiha and the true leader of the Akatsuki.”

 

Pain responds, “Not anymore.” Pain tells Deidara, Hidan, and Kakuzu, “TOBI is a traitor to the Akatsuki and I am the one true leader of the Akatsuki. You will follow me or die.”

 

Obito yells out, angrily, “Pain!!!”

 

Hidan yells out, “I don’t give a flying fuck as long as I get a sacrifice to Jashin-sama!”

 

Kakuzu says, “Personally, I would fear you if you were the real Madara Uchiha, but you aren’t.”

 

Deidara says, with a sly smile, “Let’s see your true colors…Tobi.”

 

Obito thinks in his mind, angrily, “You will all pay for this! You will all pay! And I can see that Itachi has slipped away! Most likely to deal with Sasuke.” Obito thinks in his mind, looking at Naruto and his family, “Curse you, Minato-sensei! You and your family are the ultimate thorn in my side! But you won’t stop me! I will have Rin! And no one will stop me! No one!!”

 

Pain tells Naruto, “Don’t think that I have forgotten about you, Jinchuirki.”

 

Naruto retorts, with a foxy smirk, “And don’t think that I won’t be taking Madara’s Rinnegan eyes from you…Nagato.” Pain and Konan are shocked and Naruto tells Pain, “You would fight against kin? You belong to the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool and I am its heir, Nagato. You have only one chance, Nagato Uzumaki. I am ordering you as the heir of the Uzumaki for you to stand down or you will face the consequences of betraying your blood.”

 

Pain gains a scowl and he says, “You dare order me, boy?! I do not know how you learned that name, but it means nothing to me now. I am a god.”

 

Naruto responds, shaking his head, “No, you are a baka with a deity complex, Nagato.”

 

Pain yells out, angered in his voice, “Be silent, Jinchuirki!” Pain prepares to attack, but Naruto uses his incredible speed to ‘zip’ over to Pain’s six ‘forms’ and with one punch, he completely destroys Pain’s Naraka Path in which the other Akatsuki are shocked and immediately scatter.

 

Deidara says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Konan tells Pain, “Pain, the boy has seemed to have gained new power. And Tobi’s true intention have been made clear. And Kisame and Itachi are now missing.”

 

Obito says, “Kisame is dead. He was easily killed by the Kyuubi Jinchuirki. And Itachi was in fact a spy for the Leaf Village since he killed the Uchiha clan on the Leaf’s orders.”

 

Pain asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Obito says, “I underestimated Minato-sensei’s son and it is mistake that I won’t make again.” Obito then uses his Kamui to teleport away before anyone could stop him.

 

Deidara says, “He got away!”

 

Pain says, with a serious tone, “Leave him. He will pay later. We focus on the Kyuubi Jinchuirki.” Pain tells Naruto, “You will pay for making a mockery out of me, boy.”

 

Konan shouts out, in disbelief, “Pain!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Is this a private party or can anyone join?” Soon after, Pain’s Asura Path body is then vaporized by a blast of energy from Valkyrie Sailor Celestial as she, the rest of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, including Nebula and Neo Moon, Sailor Sun, and Magnadramon appear on the scene.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Nice shot, Celestial!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The Path of Pain that revive the others has already been destroyed.”

 

Deidara asks, stunned, “Now what?!”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon asks Sailor Mercury, “Do you have a lock on Pain’s real body?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with her visor active, “Since he needs to be a high place to control these ‘other bodies’, he must be nearby.”

 

Pain’s eyes widen and he remembers Obito in which he tells Konan, “Konan, return to my true form! ‘Madara’ might be there any minute!”

 

Konan responds, realizing, “Of course.” Konan vanishes in a swirl of paper leaving only Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, and Pain’s remaining four ‘Paths’ to fight against the others.

 

Pain yells out, “Attack! Use your full power! Risk killing the Kyuubi Jinchuirki! We have no choice!”

 

Deidara shouts out, excitedly, “That’s fine by me! Now, I can show my true art!” Deidara creates his massive clay bird and takes to the skies as he unleashes a rain of his explosive clay spiders.

 

Sailor Mars says, “Not so fast, you pyromaniac!” Sailor Mars unleashes a wave of flames that causes Deidara’s clay spiders to detonate prematurely.

 

Sailor Moon tells Sailor Mars, with a smirk, “Do I even need to say anything?”

 

Sailor Mars yells out, annoyed, “Oh, can it Meatball Head!”

 

Hidan roars out, as he charges in, “You weirdo girls will be perfect sacrifices for Jashin-sama!” Hidan charges at the Sailor Scouts and Sailor Saturn blocks Hidan’s scythe with her scythe.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Sailor Moon, now!” Sailor Moon then unleashes the power of the Silver Crystal and Hidan yelps out as he is bathed in the light of the crystal causing him to yell out as he felt something leave him.

 

Hidan asks, confused, “What did you do to me?” Just then he yelps as he is wrapped up by the chakra chains of Kushina and Hidan says, with a sneer, “You wench! You can’t kill me! I…!!” However, Kushina uses her chains to easily snap Hidan’s neck and she toss him away.

 

Kakuzu asks, stunned, “But how? Hidan’s immortal? Heck, I’ve tried to kill him and nothing ever worked!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Simple, genius. Sailor Moon’s Silver Crystal removed the evil power that made him immortal.”

 

Kakuzu asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Venus yells out, “And it can do the same for you since those hearts don’t belong to you!”

 

Kakuzu says, “Then I have to kill her first!” Kakuzu then unleashes his attack at Sailor Moon and she yelps as she manages to dodge them in which Kakuzu then dodges a rain of rose from Tuxedo Mask.

 

Sailor Mars yells out, annoyed, “Way to go, Venus!” On the meanwhile, Sailor Celestial joins the fight against the four remaining ‘Paths of Pain’.

 

Almighty Push!

 

Deva Path Pain tries to use his gravity attack, but Sailor Celestial uses her superior speed to easily dodge out of the way of the attack while that Pain then dodges an attack from Naruto himself.

 

Naruto says, “Don’t bother Nagato! We already know your abilities and how to counter them! You’re finished!”

 

Pain yells out, strongly, “Never, Uzumaki!” Minato, using his Toad Sage Mode, is fighting against the Preta Path Pain with mainly Taijutsu, but using it only in ‘short bursts’ since despite being fully mastered, Minato can only use his Perfected Toad Sage Mode in a limited fashion. However, Animal Path Pain unleashes a horde of Rinnegan eyed animals that causes Minato, Kushina, Naruto, and Sailor Celestial to get scattered. Using this distraction, Preta Path Pain gets behind Sailor Celestial and grabs onto her. Pain tells her, through his Preta Path Pain, “You will pay for your interference outsider.”

 

The other Sailor Scouts see this and Sailor Sun says, shocked, “Celestial!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “He is going to drain her energy!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a concerned look, “Then he will doom himself and our world.”

 

The others look at Sailor Pluto in surprise and Sailor Celestial yells out, “You idiot! Don’t drain my power! You can’t handle my power! You’ll kill yourself and all of us!”

 

Kiba asks, “What does she mean by that?”

 

Jiraiya then realizes what Sailor Celestial and he yells out, “Nagato, don’t be a fool! Listen to her!”

 

Pain responds, “I don’t listen to you or anyone else, Jiraiya-sensei. Surrender Jinchuirki or your ally will be drained into a husk.” Pain then uses his Preta Path to start to drain Sailor Celestial of her energy causing the others to gasp in shock, but after a brief set of moments, Pain stops abruptly, the eyes of his remaining Paths widen, and he starts to violently shake as his Preta Path lets go of Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Oh no! The worst possible thing has happened!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, “Oh shit! He must have absorbed some of her Etherion power!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “He only absorbed a tiny bit of it, but it might be enough to rip the planet apart!”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror from everyone around and Deidara shouts out, “Say what?!”

 

Pain says, his voice filled with pain, “This power…too much…too much…What…What are you…Argh!” Just then rainbow lights ‘burst’ out of ears and mouths of all four Paths of Pain while the animals that Animal Pain brought out vanish in puffs of smoke. Preta Path starts to ‘crack’ as Pain is unable to control the power that he absorbed from Sailor Celestial.

 

Choji yells out, in a panic, “He is going to blow!”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “We need to get him high into the sky right now!”

 

Naruto says, looking at Sakura, “Sakura!”

 

Sakura responds, “Got it!” Sakura then uses her new telekinetic ability to fling Preta Path Pain EXTREME high into the sky and somehow manages to get him into the thermosphere layer of Earth’s atmosphere.

 

Naruto screams out, “Duck and cover!” Immediately, Tuxedo Mask, Magnadramon, the Sailor Scouts, and Leaf ninja assembled in which Sailor Moon, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Celestial, and Sailor Sun create an energy shield which is reinforced by two ‘wooden shields’ by Naruto and Yamato and two ‘earth shields’ from Jiraiya and Kakashi. Ryu, on the meanwhile, had long returned to the village to get his home’s villagers out of danger and had seen the danger in which he took cover. Soon after, there is a massive explosion as Preta Path ‘detonates’ with the force of a nuclear explosion causing the whole area around to shake with great violence. When the explosion dies down, the ‘shield’ crumbles away as the others look to see a massive mushroom shaped cloud in the sky.

 

Yamato says, “My words…”

 

Tsunade says, shocked, “That attack could have vaporized us and this village…”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Not to mention a huge chunk of Japan too.”

 

Neji asks, shocked, “And this is from a ‘tiny amount’ of Etherion?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, stunned, “This is why ‘regular living beings’ are not allowed to wield this power.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Correct, Firefly.”

 

Shikamaru says, “Troublesome. So, this is the power that this girl and Naruto wield.”

 

Naruto asks, flabbergasted, “This is the power of that Etherion stuff that Celestial and I have in us?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “I told you that Etherion is one of the most powerful and dangerous powers in EXISTENCE, kit. Get the point?!”

 

Naruto says, “I got it, Kurama. I got it…Big time, believe it.”

 

Deidara’s voice then booms, “Oh shit! He is going to blow again!” Everyone then looks to see the surviving Paths of Pain still violently shaking as they start to glow in the same way and Deidara yells out, “Kakuzu! I’m getting out of here!”

 

Kakuzu says, “For once, we agree Deidara.” Deidara and Kakuzu take off for their lives to try to escape the ‘denotation’ of Pain’s remaining forms.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “They aren’t going to get far if they explode! I’ve got to take back that power he took from me now!”

 

Sailor Celestial flies off to the violently shaking Deva Path Pain and Sailor Moon yells out, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

Sailor Celestial immediately gets to the Deva Path, grabs him by the head, and she says, “Time to take back what you took before you kill us, you moron! Celestial Power Drain!” Sailor Celestial then opens her mouths in which the rainbow energy then starts to get absorbed into Sailor Celestial via her mouth in which that same energy then comes from the other two Pains as well as into her broach. However, Pain roars out as his Rinnegan eyes start to ‘leak out’ energy that goes into Sailor Celestial as well and all three Paths of Pain stop shaking.

 

Pain croaks out, weakly, “What are you…you doing…Stop…Stop…You can’t do…You can’t…” However, Pain doesn’t get to finish as the eyes of all three of his remaining Paths goes black and when the energy drain stops, Sailor Celestial let’s go of Deva Path Pain as she stumbles back and falls into a sitting position on the ground.

 

Sailor Moon says, concerned, “Celestial!” She races to Sailor Celestial with the others following behind in which Sailor Moon helps Sailor Celestial, who has her eyes closed, to her feet.

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Are you okay, Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, groaning in pain, “Yeah, but I’ve got a splitting headache.”

 

Kiba looks at the motionless Paths of Pain and Kiba asks, curiously, “Are they dead?”

 

Ino responds, annoyed, “Hey, Kiba! Did you forget what we found out? These guys are corpses that Pain guy used for his technique!” Choji rolls one of the bodies over and he gasps to see no eyes where his eyes should be!

 

Choji yells out, “What happened to his eyes?!” Kakashi then reaches out for the Deva Path Pain, but quickly dodges several paper shuriken in which Konan lands nearby.

 

Konan, looking purely enraged, shouts out, “What have you done?! What have you done to him?!”

 

Jiraiya asks, “What are you talking about Konan?!”

 

Konan responds, “What have you done with his eyes?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “They aren’t his eyes anymore.” When everyone looks at Sailor Celestial, she opens her right eye to show the same Rinnegan eyes that Pain once had much to the other’s shock.

 

Minato says, shocked, “Your eyes!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “When I used my Power Drain, I also took Madara’s Rinnegan from him.”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, stunned, “You can do that?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a weak grin, “Sailor Soldier of Reality, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a grin, “It shows, Celestial.”

 

Sailor Celestial yelps as she closes her eyes and Sailor Pluto says, “Celestial, your body hasn’t adapted to the Rinnegan just yet. It will in due time, but you can’t control it much less use it yet.”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, sarcastically, “No kidding, Pluto.”

 

Kakashi asks, “She can use the Rinnegan?”

 

Jiraiya says, “Her powers. She has that Etherion and most likely that and her powers over ‘reality’ will allow her body to adapt to any sort of ‘special power’, genetic, magical, spiritual, or otherwise as if she was the original owner of that power.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “Correct, Jiraiya-san.”

 

Konan gives a look of pure shock and disbelief which turns to anger and she yells out, strongly, “Give it back! It belongs to Nagato! Give it back!” She unleashes a barrage of paper shuriken at them, but Sailor Moon creates a shockwave by drawing her sword and knocking the paper shuriken right back at Konan forcing her to leap away. However, both Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon ‘sense’ danger and Sailor Celestial turns only to get hit in the head by an object causing her helmet to fly off, but not cause her any injury. Just then Obito teleports in with his Kamui and right on top of our heroes and heroines with a crazed look in his eyes and a sword drawn right on Sailor Celestial ready to impale her in the head.

 

Obito yells out, “You will pay outsider! Now, die!” It looked like the end for Sailor Celestial, who is unable to defend herself, but Hinata leaps in and gets impaled by the chest from the sword.

 

There are gasps of horror and Sakura, Kiba, Ino, and Tenten yell out in unison, horrified, “Hinata!”

 

Naruto shout out, completely horrified, “Hinata-chan!” Immediately, Naruto leaps and catches Hinata while Obito leaps away with Naruto pulling the sword from her chest.

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, horrified, “Oh no, Hinata!”

 

Naruto tells Hinata, concerned, “Hinata-chan, are you okay?”

 

Hinata says, weakly, “I’m okay…*cough*…Naruto-kun…I couldn’t let…Celestial…get killed…She is a friend…and like you…you would never let a friend get hurt…even at the cost of your life…you inspired me to…overcome…my weakness…and live out my dream…of one day bringing unity…and peace to the clan…”

 

Hinata closes her eyes as she falls into unconsciousness and Sakura says, fearfully, “Hold on! Don’t you dare die on me…on Naruto!”

 

Neji says, using his Byakugan, “Oh no! That sword had a poison coated on the blade!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her visor, “He’s right.”

 

Obito says, with an evil smirk, “A very deadly poison that’s more like a flesh eating bug.”

 

Kakashi yells out, enraged, “Obito!!”

 

Obito tells Kakashi, with a crazy smile in his expression, “This is the fault of our world, Kakashi. It caused the death of Rin and it created a person like me.” Obito tells Naruto, “So, this is the power of Minato-sensei’s son. The one that he must have believed to be the ‘savior of the world’. Once again, you fail.” Obito laughs evilly and it triggers something in Naruto while the others look at Obito with great anger in their eyes. Within Naruto’s mind, Kurama sees a golden light glowing within Naruto’s mindscape and he smirks at this.

 

Kurama says, lowly, “The foolish Uchiha has just triggered another of the ‘powers’ that those fools implanted in the kit when they used Naruto, the pink haired harpy, and the Hyuga heiress as ‘lab rats’ and as much as I hate to admit, it will turn Naruto into a ‘titan’ of our worlds and many other worlds.” On the meanwhile, Naruto sees the images of what happened on the day of his birth, learning about Obito and what he had done, and what happened between him and Hinata as well as realizing her feelings for him with what she said to him on Imperialdramon caused something ‘suppressed’ inside of him to ‘awaken’. Naruto’s feature twist into an enraged look as he gently puts the critically, possibly lethally wounded, Hinata into Sakura’s arms as he walks over to Obito causing everyone to look at him.

 

Naruto says, angrily, “Obito…you fucking teme…I won’t…I can’t…I won’t let you get away with this!”

 

(Goku’s first Super Saiyan transformation music starts)

 

Obito give just smirks, but his smirk turns into an expression of surprise as the clouds turn dark, lightning starts to crash down, and Naruto’s body glows with a golden glow as the whole area starts to shake and quake with power.

 

Everyone is shocked and Kushina asks, confused, “Sochi?” Naruto’s body violently shake as it glows and then his muscles start to expand slightly as the ground around him starts to crumble away.

 

Naruto says, growling as his power starts to grow and expand, “I won’t let you…I won’t let you hurt anyone else…I will stop you…!!” Naruto’s blond hair starts to glow and like shattering glass, the blond color in his hair is gone leaving his hair in the same hair, but it is as red as his mother’s hair.

 

Lee says, shocked, “His hair!”

 

Ino asks, confused, “What the heck is going on?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “We must get away from him or we will get caught in the backlash of his transformation!”

 

The others are confused and Sailor Sun asks, confused, “Transformation?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “A result of the genetic altering that he, Sakura, and Hinata have gone undergone. We must get away or we will get caught up in the backlash of the immense power of his transformation! Now!” The others are still confused and Naruto’s hair, now a red color, starts to get a bit spiker and become a bright golden blond while his eyes start to go from blue to jade green.

 

Sailor Moon says, stunned, “What? No way! You have got to be kidding me!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused since she is still unable to open her eyes, “What? What is it? Why is Naruto’s power sky-rocketing?!” But then in a bright flash of golden light, Naruto’s transformation is complete in which he has light golden blond and more spiker hair and jade green eyes with supreme anger in them

 

(Goku’s first Super Saiyan transformation music ends)

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, amazed, “No way! Did those jerks that ‘modify’ Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata…?”

 

Sailor Mars responds, “Obviously, they went there, Jupiter.”

 

Ino yells out, “Hey! Can someone tell me what’s going on?”

 

Naruto then turns and face them and he yells out, strongly, “It doesn’t matter! Get Hinata-chan out of here right now!”

 

Kiba says, “Hey, Naruto…!!” However, he cringes from the massive KI that Naruto, in his ‘new form’, is giving him.

 

Naruto screams out, with extreme anger in his voice, “This is the last time that I’m going to tell all of you! Get out of here right now!”

 

Plenty of the others are nervous and Sailor Sun says, “Do as he says!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “That’s right! He is now super angry and his ‘new form’ push his rage to new heights!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a nod, “Do as Naruto says now!” Without needing anymore words, the rest of our heroes and heroines, with Sakura and Sailor Saturn helping moving the critically injured Hinata, immediately move away from Naruto while he turns to face Obito, but what Obito and nearly everyone else doesn’t see is Sailor Pluto moving her Garnet Orb slightly closer to Obito and it gives off a slight glow in which he doesn’t notice that he is glowing for a second.

 

Obito tells Naruto, tauntingly, “You want revenge boy?”

 

Naruto tells Obito, with a sneer, “Maybe, but I don’t want to end up as a loveless asshole like you.” Obito sneers and Naruto says, with a strong tone, “No, I want you to face what you deserve for all of the pain and misery that you gave to the whole world not just me in the name of Madara Uchiha’s mad plan which ends right now!”

 

Obito responds, “Big words, Uzumaki! Try it!” Naruto then gathers energy into his hands and unleashes them at Obito, who smirk as he tries to activate his Mangekyo Sharingan power, but gasps as he feels something wrong and he screams out as the attack slams into him. Obito thinks in his mind, shocked, “No! What’s happening?! Why doesn’t my Kamui activate? Why isn’t working?! This can’t be happening! This can’t be…!!” As he is engulfed by Naruto’s powerful attack, which is sky-rocketing through the sky and destroying several mountain tops before flying high into space, he sees an image of Rin and his eyes widen in which he smiles before he vanishes ‘into’ the beam.

 

As the beam stops, Choji says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Yamato asks, “Is it over?”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes, he’s dead.”

 

Ino says, with a nod, “His chakra faded away like you do when you die. He didn’t survive.”

 

Kiba asks, “But what about his freaky Sharingan power?”

 

Kakashi says, looking at Sailor Pluto, “You used your powers of time.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “In a way. I am not allowed to stop time, but it doesn’t mean that I’m not allowed to create a space-time field to negate the effects of his space-time technique.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a smile, “Sneaky.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “You would like it, Uranus.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Moon and Sailor Saturn use their combine powers of healing and purification to heal Hinata to the lethal poison in her body.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “She’s okay!” Everyone looks to see Hinata’s wound healed and she is breathing normally in which Naruto smiles, but then Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Naruto, and others have their ‘danger senses’ go off, however, it is too late as Naruto yelps out as he is hit in the arm by a needle.

 

Kushina says, fearfully, “Sochi!” Just then Naruto’s transformation is undone as his jade green return to blue and his hair become a little less spiky again while returning to its new red color, but then his hair goes back to its original deep blond color before Naruto collapses to the ground in which Minato and Kushina leap to their now unconscious son and pulls out the needle. Sailor Mercury races over, takes the needle, and starts to scan it while the others look around.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We didn’t hear a thing! Someone must be using a silenced weapon!”

 

Shikamaru says, pointing in one direction, “It came from over there.”

 

Kiba says, “I’m on it! Let’s go, Akamaru!” Kiba and Akamaru leap into action with Shino, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Uranus following him in quick fashion.

 

Kushina says, concerned, “Sochi! Sochi! Please wake up!”

 

Minato asks, “What was that? What did they do to him?”

 

Sailor Mercury gives a confused look and Sailor Moon asks, “What is it?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “It is some kind of ‘genetic suppressor’.”

 

Yamato asks, “Genetic suppressor?”

 

Tsunade asks, “You mean something that makes certain genes of a person’s DNA become dormant?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “I believe so.”

 

Ino asks, “Why would they…?”

 

Shikamaru says, interrupting, “Troublesome, Ino. I think that Naruto’s ‘strange transformation’ has to do with that.”

 

Choji asks, “What was that? And what was that incredible power that Naruto had?”

 

Kakashi says, “It was more powerful than any of the Biju.”

 

Minato says, “Yes, not even the Nine-Tailed Fox had that kind of power.”

 

Neji tells the Sailor Scouts, “And you know something about this.”

 

Sailor Moon says, a bit nervously, “Well, you aren’t going to believe us.”

 

Tsunade responds, “Try us.” As Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scouts that didn’t go with Kiba and Shino start to explain about Naruto’s ‘transformation’ that just got undone, they don’t notice that Sailor Charon is watching the scene via a pair of binoculars while there are others all around that also watching what’s happening in the Hayabusa Village from a distance using all sorts of equipment to escape detection expect none other than the ‘plant creature’, Zetsu, who snarls before going back into the ground.

 

July 18, 2025, Unknown location

 

Within a hotel room, there is a tall woman of around 26 years of age with steely-gray eyes and her hair is a shocking shade of white in which she is wearing a white cat suit with a slightly open zipper and black boots. She pushes a button on an active laptop and a figure appears on screen through we can’t see his/her features.

 

The white haired young woman says, “Mission accomplished. It was quite easy with the ‘trick’ that you gave me.”

 

The figure says, in a male voice, “I’m not surprised, Christie-san. Anyway, we can’t let the boy get too powerful.”

 

The white haired young woman says, “Why only get rid of his ‘Super Saiyan’ or whatever powers? He is already becoming quite powerful.”

 

The figure responds, “Because the genetic suppressor will only work once. Thanks to his new and powerful regeneration, like Wolverine from the American X-Men, his body will work against it and become immune to it especially with that fox sealed inside of him.”

 

The white haired young woman says, “Based on the ‘material’ that you gave me, he and his ‘foxy friend’ aren’t exactly on ‘good speaking terms’.”

 

The figure retorts, “Knowing Naruto-san, since he knows the truth about the origins of the Biju now, he will find a way to work with his foxy friend like he did in the comics despite the radical changes to his world’s history by being brought here and learning the truth, Christie-san.”

 

The white haired young woman, Christie, asks, “So, the fox will be making him immune to the ‘genetic suppressor’?”

 

The figure responds, “Yes. And remember, it is a ‘suppressor’ not a ‘cleanser’. He still has the Saiyan DNA in him. He just isn’t able to use it now.”

 

Christie asks, “So, he could get the power back?”

 

The figure replies, “Maybe he could and maybe he won’t. Or it might be possible that any children that he has will get the gene and they will become Super Saiyans in his stead. Despite technically the genetic suppressor should make him unable to access the ‘power’ of the Saiyans for good, we are dealing with the real-life Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze and he is just like his ‘comic counterpart’.” The figure then says, “Thank you for your time and the money is your account.”

 

Christie says, with a smirk, “Nice doing business with you.” The screen then goes blank and Christie smiles, but she can’t help think about the whole situation.

 

July 18, 2025, Elsewhere

 

At another unknown location, Konan is with a skinny red haired male with his eyelids close since he has no eyes.

 

The man says, weakly, “My eyes…”

 

Konan asks, weakly with a solemn tone, “Nagato, what did they…What did she do to you?”

 

Just then a male voice says, “Your precious bit off more than he can chew.” Konan whips around to see Rig, Donovan, and a cloaked figure walking towards them.

 

Konan says, getting into defensive stance, “Who are you? How did you find us here? I would have sensed you!”

 

Donovan tells Konan, “We already know much about shinobi from any world and we have ways to negate your ‘senses’.”

 

Rig tells Konan, “Easy, girlie. If we want you dead, you would be dead already.”

 

Konan asks, “What do you want?”

 

Donovan responds, “The question is: What do you want?” Donovan takes out a syringe and he says, “You made the mistake with messing with one of the most powerful beings in the multiverse, but I can correct that mistake. Not only will this restore your precious friend’s eyes, but it will restore his body as well.”

 

Konan asks, “What?” Konan asks, seriously, “How can I trust you?”

Rig responds, with a smirk, “Do you have a choice? Your friend isn’t going to last long even with his Uzumaki stamina.” Konan looks at the red haired man, the ‘real Pain’, Nagato of the Uzumaki clan, in his extreme weakened condition without his Rinnegan.

 

After grappling with her choice, Konan says, “If he dies, you will die with him.”

 

Rig retorts, “Whatever.”

 

Donovan says, “That won’t be the case.” Rig, Donovan, and the cloaked figure move Nagato, Donovan injects the fluid in the syringe into his body, and Nagato gasps as the liquid starts to do its work immediately. He yells out as bones cracking and reforming can be heard and his body ‘fills’ in with more muscle as well as becoming heathier and heathier until Nagato has a perfectly health and perfectly muscular male body.

 

Konan says, stunned, “Impossible.”

 

Rig says, with a grin, “Not for us.” When Nagato’s regeneration is done, he is breathing heavily.

 

Konan asks, “Nagato?” Nagato opens his eyes to reveal a new pair of Rinnegan eyes in them and he looks at his new body before he starts to laugh.

 

Nagato says, in an excited tone that’s not like him, “This body…This power…It…It is incredible!” Nagato then slams his fist into a nearby wall and there is a huge hole in the wall much to Konan’s shock.

 

Donovan asks, with a sly smile, “You like your new body?”

 

Nagato looks at Donovan and asks, impassively, “What do you wish in return?”

 

Donovan says, “Just to examine your new body to make sure that the formula has done its job and keep all of the data of the results for ourselves.”

 

Nagato quirks his new right eye and he asks, “Do you take me for a fool?”

 

Donovan responds, “Not at all.”

 

Rig says, “However, your so-called ‘Madara Uchiha’ just got vaporized by Uzumaki kid.”

 

Nagato and Konan give looks of surprise and Nagato says, with a hardened expression and plain tone, “It matters not. Madara…Obito…They both used us and they got what they deserve. Now, my plan for peace for our world can start in earnest.”

 

Rig says, “Can’t do a thing without an organization and you last two surviving members of the Akatsuki run for their lives and left you for dead.”

 

Nagato says, “They will pay for their cowardice.”

 

Donovan tells Nagato, “While that may be so, what can you do against the Chosen Child of the Toad Prophecies, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?”

 

Nagato and Konan give surprised looks and Rig says, with a grin, “Yep! That kid is supposed to be the ‘savior’ of your world. Not you and not his dad. Don’t believe me. Take a look at this.” Rig produces a Naruto manga and turns to a certain page to have Nagato and Konan read it causing them to be in shock.

 

Konan yells out, stunned, “The Kyuubi Jinchuirki is the reincarnation of the younger son of the Six Path Sage?!”

 

Donovan says, with a sly smile, “That’s correct, Konan-san. He is the reincarnation of Asura, younger son of the Six Path Sage, and ancestor of the Senju and Uzumaki clans, with Sasuke Uchiha being the reincarnation of Indra, the older son of the sage and the ancestor of the Uchiha clan.”

 

Rig says, with a grin, “And since things are the same for the ‘real deal’, he is the one true heir of the Six Path Sage.”

 

Nagato grabs the book and he screams out, angrily, “No!” He then rips the Naruto manga into shreds in pure anger.

 

Rig tells Nagato, “Hey, pal. The facts are the facts. Not to mention that you were a pawn of Madara Uchiha as Obito Uchiha through he used you through him and he was a pawn of the Sage’s mother.”

 

Nagato glares at Rig and Donovan in which the cloaked figure prepared to defend them and Nagato says, plainly, “You will tell me what you know.”

 

Donovan responds, “As you wish, Nagato-san. However, shall we do it in a place more ‘comfortable’?” Donovan motions for the figure to follow them in which Rig, Donovan, and the figure walk off in which Nagato follows them while Konan follows them in concern.

 

July 19, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Inside of Ryne within Svart Alfheim, our heroes and heroines, in their ALO avatars, are assembled together and discussing what happened in Hayabusa Village.

 

Klein says, “Man! You had a full day!”

 

Hino says, sarcastically, “Tell me about it, Klein.”

 

Silica asks Leafa, “Are you okay Leafa?”

 

Leafa responds, with a smile, “Yeah, I’m okay. My body has adapted to my ‘new eyes’ well enough that I can activate them and deactivate them at will.”

 

Lisbeth asks, with a smirk, “Now, you have the powers of a ‘ninja deity’ on your side, huh?”

 

Minako tells Lisbeth, “Hey, Liz! The Six Path Sage may be a super-powerful guy, even when he was a spirit, but even he was a mortal in Naruto’s world.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “That’s right. Even he had his shortcomings, but unlike most people, he knew what they were and he accepted them.”

 

Hana asks, confused, “So, Naruto had the powers of a Super Saiyan and he doesn’t have them anymore?”

 

Haruka says, “For the time being.”

 

Mamoru says, “Naruto was hit by some kind of ‘gene suppressor’ that was designed to suppress the Saiyan DNA that they put inside of him. However, while it worked, it won’t work again. Thanks to his regeneration, the Nine-Tailed Fox, and his Etherion, Naruto’s body adapted against the ‘gene suppressor’ and it won’t work again since his body is now made to resist it.”

 

Izumi says, “That means he still has his other ‘genetic abilities’ like his regeneration.”

 

Mamoru says, “Based on what Ami…Mizuno said, it was made only to suppress his Saiyan DNA that they ‘implanted’ in him not take it away. Naruto still has the Saiyan DNA. He can’t ‘access’ it anymore or so it seems.”

 

Dai asks, “Meaning that he could one day go Super Saiyan again?”

 

Haruka says, “Or pass that ‘power’ down to his children since he still has the Saiyan gene, but it is now completely dormant inside of him.” Haruka says, “If those greedy bastards back at his so-called home heard about that…”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yeah. They would want to breed him like a horse to get their hands on the power of a Super Saiyan.”

 

Yamato says, “Good luck. The power of a Super Saiyan isn’t easy to unlock.”

 

Takashi says, “I watched the Dragonball Z anime and the only one to do it naturally was Goten.”

 

Silica asks, “Will Naruto be okay?”

 

Leafa responds, with a smile, “He is just fine. He is back to his ‘normal self’ and without the powers of a Saiyan in him. And Hinata is okay too. Tomoe and Usagi used their powers to heal her and she will be just fine.”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “That’s good to know.”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “Anyway, let’s think about how we’re going to beat that next area.”

 

Kirito says, “Well, our ultimate aim is to defeat the final boss of that area.”

 

Agil says, “There are a lot of dungeons around and one of them might contain a clue that we can use.”

 

Akari says, “Good idea, Agil.”

 

Sinon says, “I agree.”

 

Philia says, “We aren’t sure of the strength of the monsters on the new island. I think that we should start with the dungeons closest to the teleport gate.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “Good idea, Philia. We can get a ‘feel’ for the monsters and learn about them.”

 

Klein says, “No objections! Great! Then let’s go everyone! The nearest dungeon awaits!”

 

Just then a high male voice shouts out, “Leafa!”

 

There are surprised looks and Leafa says, with a groan, “Oh, great.” Everyone then looks to see a player that looks like a teenage male Sylph of average male height with yellow-green bob-styled hair and green eyes, long elf-like ears, long-sleeved green cardigan with a hood, under which he wears a long dark green shirt covered by a dark blue vest, a pair of brown pants with armor around his shins with a belt with his dagger strapped to its back, and a pair of dark gray shoes.

 

Makoto says, “Hey, Recon!”

 

Miyako asks, “Someone that you know?”

 

Haruka says, “He is a fellow Sylph and he is a friend of Leafa in here and IRL.”

 

Silica asks, curiously, “Really?”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Yeah.”

 

The teenage male Sylph comes over to the group and he is shocked to see all of the people/players around Leafa and Makoto asks, “What’s up, Recon?”

 

The male Sylph, Recon, responds, a bit nervously, “Sorry, Lady Makoto. I-I’m just shocked to see all of your fellow elite players around you. Where is Mizuno?”

 

Leafa tells Recon, “Hello, she has been reelected as the leader of the Undines.”

 

Recon responds, with a nervous smile, “Oh, yeah! I forgot!”

 

Leafa asks, “So, what’s up Recon?”

 

Recon replies, with a smile, “I heard what happened from Lady Sakuya! You and your big brother had defeated the first boss! Congratulations!”

 

Klein says, with a grin, “Got that right, kiddo!”

 

Asuna says, with a nervous smile, “Word gets around fast.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “With Argo as part of ALO, I’m not surprised.”

 

Leafa tells Recon, “Anyway, I didn’t do it alone. I had my ‘fellow Nymphs’ and all of my friends.”

 

Recon asks, “All of these people are your friends along with Lady Usagi and your brother?”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “Lady Usagi?”

 

Hino tells Usagi, with a smirk, “Get used to it Meatball Head.”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “You are one of us now.”

 

Usagi says, sarcastically and in a low voice, “Just great. I’m famous…again.”

 

Recon asks Leafa, “Um, are they all your friends here…?”

 

Leafa responds, with a sigh, “Yes, I know them IRL too.”

 

Recon asks, amazed, “Really? All of them?”

 

Leafa replies, with an annoyed look, “Is that really such a surprise?”

 

Recon responds, nervously, “No! No! Not really!” Recon says, “Well, at least in the days…”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “These days?”

 

Recon replies, “Yes, b-I mean Kirito! Back before ALO, Leafa-chan, at least back IRL, wasn’t as excited and while she had friends, she doesn’t have many as she has now. I mean, back over a year ago before she went to ALO, Leafa hated VRMMO!” There are looks of shock and surprise from the others and Leafa smacks herself on the head.

 

Silica asks, curiously, “Leafa-chan hated VRMMO?”

 

Recon says, nervously, “I’m not really sure about that, but before she joined ALO, she would get really angry if someone mentioned about VRMMO and maybe even MMORPG in general. The way that Leafa-chan was back then, I was shocked when she came to me to join a VRMMO based on what she wanted in which I showed her ALO.”

 

The others give looks of amazement and Haruka says, with a smile, “Recon and Leafa joined ALO at the same time. In fact, Mako and I were among the first to meet them.”

 

Makoto says, with a grin, “Leafa was pretty amazed when she first arrived in ALO, but she didn’t seem too excited.”

 

Haruka says, “However, while Recon and Leafa joined at the same time and Recon was more experienced when it came to playing MMO games, Leafa exceeded him in ALO since she mastered Voluntary Flight.”

 

Recon says, with a weak smile, “Yeah, I’ve got to admit that Leafa is way better than me.” Recon says, “In fact, I’m still stuck with the training stick.”

 

Klein asks, amazed, “Really dude?”

 

Setsuna says, “In Recon’s defense, this is quite common for many ALO players. There are still many veterans that haven’t mastered Voluntary Flight like we have.”

 

Recon asks, stunned, “All of you mastered Voluntary Flight?”

 

Leafa says, with a grin, “Yep! Under my instruction!”

 

Dai asks, “Hey! What are we? Chopped liver?”

 

Recon says, with a smile, “Yeah, you wouldn’t expect someone like Leafa, who really hated VRMMO and possibly MMO in general, to become one of the best players in a game like ALO! She has become an incredible player!” Recon tells Leafa and the others, “Anyway, great job on the first boss! I know that you’ll do really awesome in the next area!”

 

Haruka asks, curiously, “You aren’t going to ask to come with us?”

 

Recon responds, “I really want to! Man, I really want to check out this area, but Lady Sakuya has got me assisting left and right and I’m working on quests to really up my skills!”

 

Makoto says, “Oh, yeah! Ever since Leafa exposed Sigurd’s betrayal of Sakuya and the other Sylphs, you have become part of her staff.”

 

Recon says, with a nod, “Yeah, Lady Mako. I don’t have time and I need to perk up my stats before I can even attempt Svart Alfheim. Man! It is incredible! Leafa’s big brother just joined and he and Lady Usagi are just awesome! It is like they were made for this game!”

 

Plenty of the others get a bit nervous at that last statement and Usagi says, nervously, “Yeah, you could say that.”

 

Recon says, “Good luck, Leafa!” Recon then runs off into the distance as plenty of the others wave to him.

 

Asuna asks Leafa, “So, he is your friend?”

 

Leafa responds, with a sigh, “Yeah, he is a classmate in my school IRL. He was the one who found ALO for when I got an interest in VRMMO and actually, MMO in general.”

 

Hana asks Leafa, “So, you originally didn’t like VRMMO?”

 

Kirito says, “It was because of what happened to me and Sword Art Online.”

 

Leafa gives a sigh and she responds, “Yeah, big brother. Actually, it was what happened between us when you found out the truth about your birth. But then you went into the world of MMO while I continued on with kendo. You went deeper into that world while I went on with kendo and we grew apart until it became the norm for the two of us, but it was lonely for me. The two of us were once the best of friends and the closest that siblings could be. I wanted to reconnect…but then ‘that’ happened: Sword Art Online. When I saw you in the bed, lying motionless with the NervGear on the head, it was the first time in my life that I cried.”

 

Kirito says, amazed, “Sugu…”

 

Leafa says, continuing, “I wonder: Why didn’t I bridge the distance between us? When SAO started, VRMMO was nothing, but a target for my hatred. It was something along with Full-Dive technology that stole my brother from me before I had a chance to reconnect with him and at any time, he could end up like the corpses of those that died that I saw. Add that to what I found out from mom when she told us the truth about our ‘family connection’, the confusion added to what happened. Between the time that you got trapped in SAO and when I started ALO, I was…in a pretty dark place. And that’s saying what happened nicely.”

 

Kirito asks Leafa, “Are you sure that you aren’t exaggerating Sugu?”

 

Leafa says, “I can understand why you would be skeptical about that big brother, but to be honest, it is truth. My hatred of VRMMO really threatened to ‘consume’ me. However, in a way, you were the one that saved me from going off into the ‘deep end’.”

 

Kirito asks, surprised, “I was?”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “I had become curious about why you were so ‘invested’  in ‘that world’ and when I was saw you in your hospital with that ‘thing’ on your head, I couldn’t help to get curious more and more. I had to wonder what ‘your world’ was like and I wanted to bridge the gap between us. So, I felt that I had to enter ‘your world’. Mom had given me a long hard look when I told you that I wanted an Amusphere.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I’ll bet.”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah. Then when I visited Recon in real life and it caused quite a stir in school since he is the best gamer. Soon after, the two of us started playing and I was amazed on how I loved Alfheim Online. I was flying through the sky on my own pair of wings to fly as fast as I wanted, as high as I wanted, and wherever I wanted. I guess that I’m like plenty of people and wanted my own sense of ‘freedom’ or something like that. I guess that I understood why you loved the virtual world. For me, it is place where dreams could come true.” Leafa then gains a solemn tone and she says, “And then I realized that VRMMO aren’t ‘evil’ and personally, I was starting to think that not even the NervGear and SAO was evil. NervGear was just a device that did a job and SAO was a man-made world that did what was it programmed to do. It was Kayaba that was truly at fault. He took something that could have been a wondrous dream and turned into a nightmare of his own selfishness and self-centeredness. My anger turned from VRMMO to Kayaba. He destroyed things that people like you and others dreamed about and turned into a hell. However, my rage against him was for another reason. One that I couldn’t understand at the time.”

 

Sam asks, “What happened between you and him during the Silver Millennium?”

 

Leafa says, “Yeah, it was. It was something that I couldn’t understand. I didn’t know why I felt these things when I thought of Kayaba and I couldn’t help to have a need to understand why. It grew my ‘desire’ to venture to SAO not only to bring you home, but deep down, to find Kayaba and why I had these feelings.” Leafa says, with a sigh, “There is a part of me that wishes that I never found out.” Leafa then says, “However, I don’t regret my choice of using that NervGear and I don’t regret doing what I did to bring you home, big brother.” Leafa sighs and retorts, “But it is hard not to feel conflicted. Now, I experience the true depth of death in SAO and now, I know my role in it and in Kayaba’s madness. To be honest, I was in a ‘dark place’ when you were trapped in SAO and during that time before I discovered ALO, but I feel…I’ve gone deeper into the darkness.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks from the others and Usagi tells Leafa, “I know how you feel, Leafa. However, you aren’t alone in that pain. You have got Kirito and me.”

 

Dai says, with a smile, “You’ve got all of us, Leafa!”

 

Akari says, with a grin, “That’s right!”

 

Kirito says, “We’re with you, Leafa. We’ll always will be.”

 

Leafa says, with a warm smile, “Thanks guys.” Leafa thinks in her mind, solemnly, “However, what I didn’t…What I couldn’t tell you is that during that time I had changed a lot more than you can realize big brother. I was ‘lost in the dark’ and I did things that I’m not proud of. I was close to becoming a monster. It was just over a year ago, but it seems like ‘another lifetime’. I don’t know what I can say or how can I say it. It is a part of my past that I wish that I could forget.” Leafa mentally winches as she feels around the left side of her neck and her shoulder in which her mind seems an image of blood red slit-like eyes. Leafa thinks in her mind, worriedly, “But I think that it is a past that’s going to rear its ugly head again.”

 

July 19, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Inside of Yusei’s residence within tops, our former Signers and Yugi and his friends are discussing about finding the final missing Egyptian God cards, Slifer the Sky Dragon and the Winged Dragon of Ra.

 

Crow says, “This is like finding a needle in a haystack!”

 

Jack says, “But those needles are two powerful cards that are just like the Aesir monsters that we faced, Crow. If they get into the wrong hands, you can expect that the city or wherever will be needing a major ‘renovation’.”

 

Joey says, with a nod, “No joke. I’ve seen those cards in action and they are no joke.”

 

Tea says, “You think that with cards so rare and powerful, you would think that we would have heard some rumors by now? But we haven’t found a single clue.”

 

Yusei says, “I’m afraid that might be the point, Tea.”

 

Yugi asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Yusei says, “Someone may have found the God Cards and they are using them to keep our attention focused on them and not anything else.”

 

Joey asks, “Wait! You are saying that someone is using the God Cards to make us ‘blind’ to everything else?”

 

Tristan says, “I think that’s what Yusei said Joey.”

 

Yugi asks, telepathically, “What do you think Atem?”

 

Atem responds, “I think that Yusei may be right, Yugi. Someone may have already found the God Cards and they are using them to make sure that we don’t interfere in something else. I believe that the God Cards if they were left untouched are here in Neo Domino City, but now, I can’t be sure that they are untouched.” Just then the Millennium Puzzle starts to glow and everyone then look to see a ton of dark clouds engulf the city covering it in darkness and lit up only by the lights of city.

 

Crow asks, “Is it me? Or did it get pitch black really fast?”

 

Jack says, seriously, “It isn’t you, Crow.”

 

Luna asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Yugi then ‘transforms’ into Atem and Atem says, “Be careful, everyone. That fog isn’t natural. My Puzzle can sense a dark force at work here.”

 

Tea asks, “Are you sure Atem?”

 

Atem responds, with a nod, “I am, Tea. Be careful everyone.” Just then lights in the house go dark and everyone in shocked.

 

Joey yells out, “Hey! Who turned out the lights?”

 

Tristan asks, “Did someone forget to pay the bill?”

 

Jack says, seriously, “This is no normal ‘black out’. Everyone on guard!” Immediately, everyone becomes defensive, but then legions of bats burst through the windows and ‘attacks’ everyone.

 

Leo shouts out, “Where did all these bats come from?” Just then everyone hears Tea scream and they look to where she was, but doesn’t find her.

 

Atem yells out, “Tea!”

 

Soon after, Luna screams out and Yusei, Akiza, and Leo shout out in unison, “Luna!” The bats then stop attacking and the lights in the apartment come on to reveal Luna and Tea entrapped in a mass of bats with the bats being controlled by someone that looks like a female human woman with really long green hair, brown eyes, elf-like ears, blood red colored lips, and she is wearing a long dark red dress that goes down past her kneecaps with slits to show much of her sexy feminine legs, cape and bat broaches below her cleavage and above the slits, gold armbands and bracelets on both arms and  dark red heeled shoes with laces continuing up her shins.

 

Crow yells out, “Who are you?!”

 

The female says, “The name is Camula. As to what I am. I think that it is obvious.”

 

Just then everyone sees that her canines are elongated by like fangs and Leo yells out, fearfully, “She has fangs! Like…Like she is a vampire!”

 

The female responds, with an evil smirk, “Your friend is correct. I am the real deal…a true vampire!” When the female, Camula, gives a hiss, Tristan, Joey, and Leo yelp out in fear.

 

Joey yells out, fearfully, “Vampire?!”

 

Camula responds, “And one on a mission, darling.” Soon after, she floats up into the sky in which Akiza moves to activate her duel disk in which Camula says, putting Tea and Luna in front of her, “I wouldn’t do that darling. I know all about your ‘special power’ and you wouldn’t want to hurt your friends.”

 

Atem says, angrily, “Coward!”

 

Camula responds, “Say what you like ‘Pharaoh’. Anyway, I would love to taste the blood of a ‘Psychic Duelist’, but business before pleasure. If you want to see your precious friends among the living, I want you to call the successors to you, Signers, and the Duel Priests, the holders of the ‘Duel Dragon’ cards like Black Rose Moonlight Dragon for example.

 

Yusei asks, “What do you want with our successors?”

 

Camula retorts, “That’s for me to know and you to find out, Yusei Fudo. You had better bring them here to Neo Domino City and anyone other than yourselves with them in which they are my food!” Camula licks her lips as she takes the sky with the bats dragging Tea and Luna with them.

 

Luna yells out, “Yusei! Leo!”

 

Leo shouts out, horrified, “Luna!”

 

Tea yells out, fearfully, “Yugi! Atem! Everyone!”

 

Atem shouts out, shocked, “Tea!” Soon after, all of them fly off quickly into the darkened skies of Neo Domino City and vanish from their sights.

 

With them gone, Leo asks Yusei, in a panic, “What do we do?”

 

Jack says, “We can’t just respond to her demands, can we? This is obviously a trap for our successors as Signers.”

 

Yusei says, “I know, Jack. But if this creature is a real deal of a vampire, then her powers are most likely and obvious real too. I’m not sure that we have a choice. I don’t think that she is a person to bluff.”

 

Crow says, “That means that we don’t have a choice. I’m really starting to hate this!”

 

Jack says, punching his hands together, “You think that I do Crow? I’m Jack Atlas and back in the old days, we did things our way!”

 

Akiza says, “But what can we do? We’re not Signers anymore. The Crimson Dragon has passed down its power to a new generation.”

 

Jack says, “Signers or no Signers, I say that we fight our way.”

 

Yusei says, “I’m not saying that I don’t agree with you, Jack, but while I’m not saying that we give into Camula, however, we should have faith in the next generation. They have shown that they have the ability, as Signers, and can be just as strong if not strong as we were back in the ‘old days’.”

 

Jack says, “They have their problems.”

 

Crow asks, with a smirk, “And we’re allowed to talk why?”

 

Jack groans at Crow and Akiza says, “I hate to say it, but Yusei is right. We need to have faith in our successors. I’m going to get them.”

 

As Akiza races off to call, Yugi tells Atem, “Is there anything that we can do?”

 

Atem responds, “I can’t sense her with the power of my Puzzle, Yugi. Somehow Camula is able to block the power of the Puzzle and right now, we don’t have a choice, but to believe in the warriors that defend our world in this timeline.” Atem can feel Yugi feels so helpless and the former Pharaoh has to admit that he feels much the same way that his ‘partner’ does now, but what they can’t see or ‘sense’, is a single bat flying through the air around them before flying off into the distance.

 

July 19, 2025, Unknown location

 

Somewhere within Japan, there is what looks like an abandoned European style old fashion two story house, we are inside of a darkened room where we find a young girl with long silver hair, golden brown eyes, and wearing Gothic Lolita clothing with a black ribbon in her silver hair.

 

The girl says, “This is getting…interesting.” She then looks at what looks a huge legion of dolls that one would find in a horror movie.

 

July 19, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Returning to Neo Domino City, the former Signers, minus Luna, Atem, Joey, and Tristan are assembled as they meet up with Tuxedo Mask, our Sailor Scouts, in Scout form, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, Rika, Kotone, and Sammy. All of whom have their duel disks with dueling decks inside attached to their left wrists along with Atem and the former Signers as well.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We came here as quickly as we could.”

 

Atem says, “Thank you for coming.”

 

Tristan asks, “Why do you have your duel disks?”

 

Kazuto says, “If she is looking for Signers and ‘Duel Dragon’ wielders, she must be looking to have a duel.”

 

Just then Camula’s voice booms, “You would exactly right my darling.” Just then a legion of bats appears in front of them and when they disperse, Camula along with Tea and Luna, who look like they are in a trance, appear in front of them.

 

Atem yells out, “Tea!”


Leo shouts out, “Luna!”

 

When they don’t respond, Joey shouts out, “What did you do to them you fanged freak?”

 

Camula says, with an evil smile, “They are under my complete control! So, if I say a certain three letter word, you know what will happen.”

 

Jack yells out, angrily, “You coward! Fight fair!”

 

Camula says, with an evil smirk and looking around in certain directions, “That’s coming from the people that have ninjas preparing to sneak and take away my hostages.” The others give looks of surprise and they snarl in which plenty of them shake their heads in which Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, and plenty of the other Leaf ninja leap out of the shadows.

 

Naruto yells out, stunned, “How did you detect us?”

 

Camula says, with a grin, “Never underestimate a vampire, boy. Ah, yes. The boy from the other world that holds Stardust Spark Dragon. You look quite tasty.”

 

Naruto winches and he says, nervously, “I don’t think that I’m your type.”

 

Sakura says, nervously, “You might be her ‘BLOOD type’, Naruto.”

 

Ino asks Sakura, annoyed, “Really, Forehead?” On the meanwhile, as this is going on, Sailor Celestial, in Valkyrie form, has her left hand turned into a fist and she looks a bit ‘stressed out’ as her left eyebrow is twitching greatly and she is sweating a bit in which plenty of the others notice especially her siblings.

 

Camula then looks at Sailor Moon, also in her Valkyrie form, and Sailor Celestial and she says, with a sly smile, “Ah, it is an honor. Lady Selene and Lady Serenity of the Moon Kingdom, it is an honor.”

 

Sailor Pluto then tells everyone, “Vampires have excellent knowledge of the Lunarian kingdom and its history since they are connected to the moon.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Big whoop.”

 

Camula tells the two Moon Princesses, with a sly smile, “How rude. I am giving you the proper respect that you deserve and such things are said. Well, I really don’t mind darlings. And anyway, you have confirmed something for me.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Confirmed something?”

 

Camula says, snapping her fingers, “That this isn’t you, Lady Serenity.” Soon after, a group of bats bring out a bound Tsuki, Sailor Moon’s XYZ counterpart, and slam her violently to the ground.

 

Tsuki says, annoyed, “Hey, you fanged freak! That hurt!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter says, “It’s her!”

 

Sailor Orion says, plainly, “Sailor Moon’s XYZ counterpart.”

 

Camula gives a surprised look and Crow asks, confused, “Come again?”

 

Tsuki thinks in her mind, shocked, “They know?”

 

Camula asks, confused, “XYZ counterpart?” Camula then gets a look of recognition and she says, “Oh, yes! I see! This girl is another version of you, Lady Serenity. From the XYZ Dimension that I have heard about.” Camula says, licking her lips, “No wonder she looks so tasty.”

 

Tsuki asks, nervously, “Tasty?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, seriously, “Let her go! She has nothing to do with us despite her being another version of Sailor Moon!”

 

Camula says, with a sinister smile, “But she is now. Just another perfect hostage.” Camula snaps her fingers and Tea takes out a knife to put around Tsuki’s neck while putting her in a chokehold while making sure that she doesn’t choke her.

 

Atem yells out, “Tea, no!”

 

Camula says, “Your words won’t reach her ‘Pharaoh’.”

 

Akiza says, with a sneer, “You fight dirty.”

 

Camula says, displaying a golden duel disk that’s designed like bat’s wing, “Thank you. Now, it is time to begin.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, stepping forward, “If you want a Duel Priestess, I’m right here you fanged freak!”

 

Camula says, with an evil smile, “How exciting. It is time to feast!” Both Sailor Celestial and Camula activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled by their disks, and when their display/touch screen show 4000 life-points for each duelist, both of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Camula and Sailor Celestial shout out in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Camula: 4000

 

Camula says, drawing a card, “I’ll take the first turn.” Camula says, putting one card on her duel disk, “First, I play my Vampire Lady in defense mode.” Vampire Lady (1550/1550) appears on the field and Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And I’ll end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “Okay, my turn.” Sailor Celestial mentally groans from a ‘pain’ coming from the left side of her neck to her left shoulder and she thinks, “This pain…I remember it…I can’t be…No, I can’t lose focus now!” Sailor Celestial says, putting one card on her duel disk, “First, I summon my Elemental Hero Knospe in attack mode!” Camula and the others give a look of surprise as Elemental Hero Knospe (600/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Sun asks Davis, “Did you give her that card?”

 

Davis says, with a smile, “I might have given her a few cards to improve her deck.”

 

Camula says, with a sneer, “You shouldn’t have used that card, darling. You see, the last person that used those kind of cards…gave me a ‘bad evening’. And giving me the desire to rip him apart and suck him until he was just a husk! Since I can’t, I will use you!”

 

When Camula bares her fangs, plenty of the others winch and Yolei says, “Ooh, somebody has got a grudge.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into her disk’s main slot, “If you hate that, then my Rose Bud spell card will really piss you off! With this card, since Knospe is on the field, I can release her to play my Elemental Hero Poison Rose from my deck!” Knospe glows as Sailor Celestial takes a card that came out of her deck and puts it on her duel disk in which Knospe ‘transforms’ into Elemental Hero Poison Rose (1900/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, putting another card into her disk’s main slot, “Next, I play my H-Heated Heart spell card and give my heroine a five hundred attack point boost and plus, she can inflict piercing damage to you this turn!”

 

Camula asks, stunned, “What?” On the meanwhile, Poison Rose goes from 1900/2000 to 2400/2000!

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Poison Rose, show her bad your thrones really are!” Poison Rose unleashes a powerful storm of dark violet petals that cut apart Vampire Lady and Camula yelps as she loses 850 life-points. Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “And since she inflicted damage on you, she gains two hundred attack points, but she has to lose the same amount of defense points in order to have her attack bloom.” Poison Rose then goes from 2400/2000 to 2600/1800 and Sailor Celestial says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play my Mirage of Nightmare and I’ll end with a couple of face-downs.” On the meanwhile, Poison Rose goes from 2600/1800 to 2100/1800 due to the end of Heated Heart’s effect.

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Camula: 3150

 

Camula says, drawing a card, “Not bad, but not good enough.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing four cards from her deck, “Then what do you think of this? Thanks to Mirage, I get four new cards as long as discard the same number of cards at the start of my turn!” Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Next, I activate my Emergency Provisions!” One of Sailor Celestial’s face-down cards is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and she says, “By getting of a spell or trap card on my field, I gain a grand in life-points! Later, Mirage!” The hologram of Celestial’s Mirage of Nightmare Continuous spell card vanishes from the field and Sailor Celestial gains one thousand life-points.

 

Camula says, with an evil smile, “You are going to need those points, but then again, they won’t help you against this.”


Sailor Celestial retorts, with a glare, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial mentally winches from the pain in her neck and shoulder and Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots of her disk, “My Illusion Gate!” Soon after, a sinister looking gate appears on the field.

 

Crow asks, “What is that?”

 

Jack says, “Big trouble if you ask me.”

 

Atem says, “I sense an evil power from that card.”

 

Camula says, “Thanks to this card, I can destroy all monsters on my opponent’s field and I can summon any monster that he or she played regardless of the summoning conditions!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That’s not fair! There has to be a catch!”

 

Camula says, with an evil smile, “You’re right. There is a catch. If I lose this duel, a soul gets sent into the Shadow Realm forever!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Venus yells out, stunned, “What?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Good riddance!”

 

Camula retorts, with an evil smile, “Who said it was my soul at risk? I get to choose the soul that gets sent into the shadows!” There are gasps and Camula says, looking at Hinata, “And I choose that pretty thing right there! She will do nicely!” The massive evil gate opens its doors and dark violet energy tendrils race towards Hinata, who is paralyzed by shock and fear, but Naruto gets in front of her.

 

Naruto yells out, “No way! I won’t let you touch her! Believe it!”

 

Camula shout out, “Then it is two souls for the price of one!”

 

As the energy tendrils race for Naruto, Sakura, Minato, Kushina, Kakashi, Tsunade, and Jiraiya say in unison, shocked, “Naruto!” However, before the energy tendrils reach Hinata and Naruto, a bright crimson glow comes from Naruto’s right arm and a crimson energy field protect him and Hinata causing the energy tendrils to dispel!

 

Camula yells out, shocked, “What?!” Just then Sailor Moon’s, Sammy’s, Davis’, and Sailor Sun’s Mark of the Dragon’s glow in unison as a glow comes from Jack’s deck.

 

Jack asks, surprised, “My deck?” Just then a beam of light shoots over to Naruto and out of the light, Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears over Naruto with the Crimson Dragon making its appearance soon after.

 

Kiba shouts out, “What the heck is that?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “The Crimson Dragon!” The Crimson Dragon gives a mighty roar and the doors of the sinister gate slam shut. When they look at Naruto, he has the Wing Mark of the Dragon on his right arm.

 

Sailor Neptune says, amazed, “Look! Naruto has the Wings of the Crimson Dragon on his arm!”

 

Matt says, amazed, “That means that he is a Signer!”

 

Sammy says, awe-struck, “No way!” When Naruto looks at Red Dragon Archfiend, it roars and Naruto nods his head.

 

Within Naruto’s mind scape, Kurama giggles and he says, “Gaki, you never cease to amaze me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “It looks like you have to do soul searching somewhere else, you fanged freak.”

 

Camula yells out, angrily, “Fine! I use my soul and unleash the powers of my Illusion Gate!” The gate then flings open and Poison Rose is destroyed in which Camula says, with a smirk, “Don’t worry. She will be coming back, but as my slave!” Soon after, Elemental Hero Poison Rose (1900/2000) appears on Camula’s side of the field, but with a darker shade to her. Camula says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “And then I play my Call of the Haunted!” Camula’s face-down card is revealed to be the Call of the Haunted continuous trap card and Camula says, “And now, my Vampire Lady shall rise from the grave!” Vampire Lady (1550/1550) returns to the field in attack mode and Camula says, putting one card on her duel disk, “However, she won’t be here for long since I use her to play Vampire Lord!” Vampire Lady vanishes from the field and Vampire Lord (2000/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Camula says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “And now, I remove him from play to bring out my ultimate creature: Vampire Genesis!” Vampire Lord vanishes from the field and Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Mimi says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

TK says, “Trouble, big time.”

 

Camula says, discarding her Vampire Dragon (2400/0) monster card, “And his ability shall attest to that since I can discard one Zombie monster to my grave and revive one of a lower level! So, I discard my Vampire Dragon to bring back my Vampire Lady!” Vampire Lady (1550/1550) then appears on the field in attack mode once more.

 

Asuna says, “She is outnumbered.”

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “Sugu!”

 

Camula yells out, “Farewell, your majesty! Vampire Genesis, attack her directly!” Vampire Genesis become a deadly stream of energy that rips in Sailor Celestial and Sailor Celestial’s helmet shatters from the sheer force of the attack as she loses 3000 life-points.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with an angered tone in which her voice seems a bit ‘darker’, “You are going to pay for that.”

 

Camula responds, “You don’t scare me, my darling.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Maybe my Damage Condenser will!” Sailor Celestial’s remaining face-down card is revealed to be the Damage Condenser trap card and Sailor Celestial says, “Now, I can summon a monster that’s equal or less to the damage that you gave me! And I choose my Gigaplant!” Sailor Celestial puts a card that came from her deck on her duel disk’s ‘blade’ and Gigaplant (2400/1200) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Camula says, “You saved yourself for now, but it won’t last long.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Camula: 3150

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “We’ll see!” Sailor Celestial says, “Since Gigaplant is a Gemini Monster, he is currently classified as a Normal monster, but by giving my ability to Normal Summon this turn, I can activate his special power! Now, I can summon any plant monster from my hand and I choose my Queen Angel of Roses!” Just then Queen Angel of Roses (2400/1300) appears on the field in attack mode after Sailor Celestial puts the card on her duel disk in which Sailor Celestial then says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate Star Tuner spell card! By lowering the level of one monster on my field, I can summon one Tuner monster from my deck equal to the levels of that Tuner monster, but it has to be the same type of monster as the monster on my field! I lower my Queen Angel by one level in order to summon my Spore Tuner monster from my deck!” Queen Angel of Roses loses a level while a card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s deck in which she puts it on her duel disk and Spore (400/800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “Here we go.”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “I tune Spore with Queen Angel!” Spore turns into a single star that surrounds Queen Angel of Roses, turning her transparent and she gets a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck causing a column of light appears on the field. Sailor Celestial then chants out, “Lofty rose that buds in a garden of integrity! Bloom here, watered by the blue moonlight! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to bloom Black Rose Moonlight Dragon!” Soon after, Black Rose Moonlight Dragon (2400/1800) comes out of the light and onto the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Venus says, excitedly, “It’s her ace!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I use her ability and return one level five or above monster that was Special Summoned to the person’s hand! So, say goodbye to your fang-faced ace! Rose Ballad!” A storm surrounds Vampire Genesis and the card returns to Camula’s hand.

 

Camula hisses and she says, angrily, “You’ll pay for that one!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I think that the only paying is you! Rose Dragon! Gigaplant! Time to plant her back in her coffin!” Both monsters attack Vampire Lady and Poison Rose, destroying them both, and costing Camula 1350 life-points while the Illusion Gate vanishes from the field.

 

The others were excited and Tristan says, “Way to go, girlfriend!”

 

Leo says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I think that’s enough for now.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Camula: 1800

 

Camula says, bearing her fangs and drawing her card, “Now, it’s time that I truly end you, you little wench!” Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Pot of Greed!” Camula draws two cards and she laughs evilly.

 

Joey says, “I don’t like the sound of that laugher.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, seriously, “I don’t either.”

 

Camula says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “You should since I play my Soul Exchange spell card and now, I sacrifice your dragon to awaken my second Vampire Lord!” Black Rose Moonlight Dragon roars as it glows as it vanishes.

 

Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “No, Black Rose!”

 

Soon after, another Vampire Lord (2000/1500) appears on the field in attack mode and Camula says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And you know what that means my dear, don’t you? I remove him from play to revive my Vampire Genesis once more!” Vampire Lord vanishes and Vampire Genesis (3000/2100) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Sun says, concerned, “Oh no!”

 

Camula says, with an evil smile, “Oh, yes! Genesis, crush her weed!” Vampire Genesis unleashes another dark violet wave that destroys Gigaplant and then slams into Sailor Celestial causing her to yelp as she stumbles back from the sheer force of the attack while she loses 600 life-points.

 

Kazuto asks, concerned, “Sugu, are you okay?”

 

Camula says, putting the last card in her hands into the spell/trap slots, “She won’t be for long when I play my Life Drain from Beyond! Since I have a Zombie monster out on my field and my opponent has no monsters after a battle that I inflict battle damage to my opponent’s life-points, I can inflict five hundred more life-points per Zombie monster removed from play!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, stunned, “What?” Just both removed Vampire Lord appears and Sailor Celestial cries out in pain as they bite into her exposed neck causing her to lose 1000 life-points.

 

The others gasp and Keiko says, horrified, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, terrified, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

Sailor Celestial collapses to her knees and Camula says, drawing two cards, “I can also draw one new card per Zombie monster.” After Camula looks at the cards, Camula discards her Ryu Kokki (2400/2000) monster card and she says, “And now, I use my Genesis ability and discard Ryu Kokki to revive my Vampire Lady once again!” Vampire Lady (1550/1550), once again, returns to the field in attack mode. Camula says, with an evil smile, “Now, use this turn wisely since it will be your last!”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Celestial: 400

Camula: 1800

 

Sailor Moon says, worriedly, “Sailor Celestial!”

 

As Sailor Moon moves towards her, Camula says, preparing to snap her fingers, “I wouldn’t your majesty! If you make a move, then your ‘counterpart’ will have one less head to speak of!” Tsuki yelps as the knife is really near her neck.

 

Atem says, angrily, “Coward!”

 

Camula tells Sailor Celestial, ignoring Atem, “Is this all that the mighty ‘Sailor Soldier of Reality’ has to offer, darling? I expect better from you, but then again, I know all about your adventures in this time and I have to say that as you have failed to save your precious kingdom, you have failed to stop that man that allowed Metallia to destroy your precious Silver Millennium and Sword Art Online is the monument to your ultimate failure! And now, you will fail once again!” Camula laughs evilly as her words stir something in Sailor Celestial as she sees the memories of the end of the Silver Millennium through her own eyes, seeing Queen Serenity’s form lying on a slab of the remains of the ruined kingdom, her time in SAO, and what happened to Diabel, Aaron, and Sachi including their deaths come through her mind causing her mind to race and a pair of blood red eyes to dominate her mind.

 

Sailor Mars, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto get a feeling of dread and Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “What was that horrible feeling? That dread in the pit of my stomach as if something really dark has come?”

 

Sailor Celestial gets to her feet, her head lowered, and Asuna asks, concerned, “Celestial-chan?”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “What’s this horrible feeling that I’m getting from Sugu?”

 

Camula asks, “Do you think that you can still win?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, her voice deeper and darker than before, “Think? No, I don’t think…” Sailor Celestial raises her head to show that her eyes are blood red and slit-like as well as her canines elongated into fangs and she yells out in a deep dark sinister version of her voice, “I KNOW that I will crush you with all of my soul!”

 

Everyone gasps and Sailor Saturn says, shocked, “Her eyes!”

 

Leo says, “Holy crap! She…She looks like a vampire herself!”


Sailor Celestial says, in a deep dark and sinister voice that’s completely unlike her, “Now, Camula, the Sailor Celestial that you know just left the building and you are facing one that will give you no mercy!”

 

Camula asks, shocked, “What kind of trick is this?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, darkly, “No trick! Just your destruction! And it starts right now!” Sailor Celestial draws one card from her deck, puts one down the main slot of her disk, and she says, “I start with Graceful Charity and I draw three cards and discard two!” Sailor Celestial draws three cards, discards two from her hand, and she says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I activate my Pot of Greed and draw two cards!” Sailor Celestial draws two cards, looks at them, and then displays two Pendulum Monsters, Xiangke Magician (2500/500) and Xiangsheng Magician (500/1500), in which she states, “I set the scale three Xiangke Magician and the scale eight Xiangsheng Magician on the Pendulum Scale!” She slams the two cards into the Pendulum Zones of her disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in the Monster Zones while the two said monsters appear in columns of light on either side of Sailor Celestial with the number 3 belong Xiangke and the number 8 belong Xiangsheng. Sailor Celestial says, darkly as an image of her crystal pendulum appears between the two Pendulum Monsters, “With this card, I can summon level four to seven monsters during this turn! Now, swing Soul Pendulum! Time to swing into action and bury you once and for all! Pendulum Summon! Come on out, my monsters! Botanical Lion! Cactus Fighter! And Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, Sailor Celestial puts three monster cards on her duel disk, three lights come from it, and Botanical Lion (1600/2000-2200/2000), Cactus Fighter (1900/400), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Soon after, Naruto’s crystal pendant along with Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s crystal pendulum give off dark glows in which Naruto asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

An image of Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon enters Sailor Celestial’s mind and she yells out, “I overlay my Lion and my Fighter in order to build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn light that goes into a vortex on the ground, but then a glow comes from Tsuki’s deck and sends it to Sailor Celestial’s duel disk in which an XYZ monster card appears on it. Sailor Celestial says, with a dark strong tone, “Show yourself: Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000), with two Dark overlay units, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

There are gasps and Sailor Jupiter asks, “Wait! Doesn’t that monster belong to Sailor Moon’s counterpart over there?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “It should, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark serious tone, “And now, I use the Pendulum effects of my two magicians! Thanks to them, I can now use Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon as XYZ material for an XYZ Summon in which his rank goes to equal a level of one monster on my field due to my Xiangsheng and thanks to my Xiangke, his rank counts a level, so, my Dark Rebellion is now a level seven monster!”

 

Everyone else gasps in shock and Ken says, “But that means…”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, seriously, “She has two level seven monsters.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I overlay my Dark Rebellion with Odd-Eyes and rebuild the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights as they go into a vortex in which a new XYZ monster card comes out of Sailor Celestial comes out of her Extra Deck and when she puts it on her duel disk, she yells out, with a powerful dark sinister tone, “Now, meet the monster of your demise, Camula: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500), a giant black and dark silver dragon with red and blue strips and having Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s eyes, appears on the field in attack mode and unleashing a dark storm of wind in the process.

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “What is that?”

 

Kotone says, “A very dangerous monster, Keiko.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Kotone is right. I sense a destructive power in that monster. It’s dangerous.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “Thanks to Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, since an XYZ monster was used as XYZ material, all level seven and below monsters on your field are destroyed and you lose one grand in life-points for each one!” Camula gasps as Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon unleashes a shockwave that destroys Vampire Lady and Camula loses 1000 life-points.

 

Camula says, “Our monsters attacks are even.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, with a dark nasty tone, “Think again fool! I activate the effect of my Misdirection Wings trap card from my grave!”

 

Camula yells out, stunned, “From your grave?!”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a dark sinister smile, “That’s what I said. Is there an echo in here? Thanks to my Misdirection Wings, I can remove it and two cards on my field from play and one monster on my field gets an eight hundred point boost! So, I remove it and my two magicians!” Soon after, Xiangke Magician and Xiangsheng Magician vanish from the field as Sailor Celestial removes her trap from her graveyard slot in which Sailor Celestial says, “And the effects of all cards on your field are negated!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon roars out as it goes from 3000/2500 to 3800/2500!

 

Camula says, horrified, “This can’t be!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a dark sneer, “Oh, but it can! Go, Odd-Eyes Rebellion, crush this worthless snake right now and turn her into ashes!”

 

The others are flabbergasted by her tone which is completely ‘out of line’ for our Sailor Scout of Reality and Sailor Moon shouts out, worriedly, “Celestial, stop! Please!”

 

Sailor Celestial ignores Sailor Moon and yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Destroy her! End this duel with Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon does a forward flip and rams his forward tusks into Vampire Genesis, impaling it, and causing it to explode in a strong way, flinging Camula high into the sky, and she yells out as she loses 800 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 400

Camula: 0

 

With the end of the duel, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon vanishes while Illusion Gate appears in the sky and drags Camula inside in which it closes and vanishes as quickly as it appears while Tea and Luna faint with Tea dropping the knife to the ground with Tsuki running forward as Tea and Luna faint in front of her.

 

Leo says, concerned, “Luna!”

Atem says, concerned, “Tea!” Leo and Atem run to Luna and Tea who are being looked over by Hinata and Sakura, who used their ninja skills to get over to them before they collapsed to the ground.

 

Sakura says, “They are okay.” On the meanwhile, Sailor Celestial has her head lowered so everyone can’t see her face.

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “Suguha?”

 

Sailor Venus walks over to Sailor Celestial, who is motionless, and asks, nervously, “Hey, Celestial?”

 

When Sailor Venus reaches out of her, Sailor Uranus shouts out, sensing something, “Get away from her!” But it was too late as Sailor Celestial, stilling showing the red slit-like eyes and fangs, violently knocks Sailor Venus to ground and gives an animalistic like hiss and roar.

 

Kotone asks, horrified, “What’s happening to her?”

 

Rika asks, fearfully, “You are asking me?” With incredible speed and power, Sailor Celestial ruthlessly attacks Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars and knocks them both to the ground in which she violently judo throws Sailor Uranus when she attempts to stop her.

 

Sailor Celestial attempts to slam her armored high-heeled boots into Sailor Uranus’ chest and Kazuto shouts out, “Sugu, stop!” Kazuto races over to her and she grabs her by her armored shoulder in which Sailor Celestial spins around and grabs Kazuto by the neck!

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Sailor Moon grabs Sailor Celestial’s other shoulder and she screams out, “Celestial, please don’t it!”

 

Sailor Celestial flinches and Kazuto says, weakly, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Celestial looks at Kazuto and she says, in a deep dark animalistic version of her voice, “Big…Big brother…” Just then tears start to fall from Sailor Celestial before she gasps as she is hit in the back of the neck and she is knocking unconscious causing her to let go of Kazuto’s neck while Kazuto catches her in his arms.

 

Sailor Moon turns to Tuxedo Mask, who was the one that knocked her out, and Tuxedo Mask says, “I’m sorry, Sailor Moon.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod of recognition, “No, you did what you needed to do, Tuxedo Mask-kun.”

 

Davis asks, “Hey, dude! What’s going on here?”

 

Yolei asks, shocked, “Why did your sister go…all vampire?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I don’t know…I really don’t know.”

 

Sailor Pluto looks in deep thought and Sailor Saturn asks, “Do you have any idea Pluto-mama?”

 

When the others look at Sailor Pluto, she responds, “Actually, I don’t. I’m trying to think on how this could have happened, but based on what I know about vampires…”

 

TK asks, “Wait! Hold up! Are you saying vampires, other than vampire Digimon, are real?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, with a nod, “They are, but they are less supernatural as myth and rumor would lead you to believe. Remember, the Synthisters and Nighteaters are the Japanese vampires in a way.”

 

Tai says, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “However, they are the ‘cousins’ of vampires that you would think about seeing them in horror movies and such, but they are a mixture of fact and myth as well as rumor. But based on what I know about them, I can’t see how Sailor Celestial can become one and I know that her family tree…”

 

When Sailor Pluto stops talking abruptly, Sailor Neptune asks, “You have an idea?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I do. It is a ‘long shot’, but maybe…”

 

Naruto then says, “Hold up! That pink haired version of Serena just vanished!” Everyone then looks to see that Tsuki has indeed ‘vanished’.

 

Kazuto says, “It doesn’t matter. Right now, I need to get Sugu to safety!” The others nod their heads in agreement and Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking at his sister, “Sugu, what just happened with you?!” As our heroes and heroines prepare to leave the area and get the unconscious Sailor Celestial, Luna, and Tea to safety, they don’t seem to notice a pair of mysterious bats flying around.

 

Well, that ends another chapter, everyone! And with what happened with Naruto? Yes, I went there! However, I felt that there was going to be complaints about plenty of the main characters, especially Naruto, being ‘all powerful’ and such in which I wanted to show that they aren’t. Naruto gained a ‘new power’ and it was easily taken away by the point of a simple needle. I believe that I have shown while the main heroes and heroines are going to be powerful, it doesn’t mean that their powers can’t be easily taken away from them at any time and any place. Anyway, speaking of Naruto, I have an important request for you and it will determine the path of this story later on. Answer this question: Will Naruto regain his Saiyan and Super Saiyan powers or not? Please send in reviews to send in your votes for Naruto regaining his Saiyan powers and at the point of the story that your answer will matter, Naruto will or will not regain his Saiyan powers based on your votes. So, please send them in everyone! Your opinion matters! But no flames please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!