Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Virtual Sands to Entertainment Reality ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
With fifteen chapters done and over with, I have to say that looking it over, there are multiple ‘conflicts’ happening including an Interdimensional War and the return of Kayaba which seems like the plotline of the story doesn’t seem to make sense and I have to say that it would seem that way. However, everyone, I can assure that all of this will make sense soon. I know that there is a TON of crossover, but all of them will make sense in future chapters, folks. Now, I know that I’m doing chapter after chapter, but I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 16: Virtual Sands to Entertainment Reality

 

July 21, 2025, Moon Kingdom

 

Inside of the rebuilt Moon Kingdom, Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Asuna, Kotone, Sailor Celestial, in her Eternal Sailor Scout form, Sailor Orion, Tuxedo Mask, our Juuban Sailor Scouts including Sailor Nebula and Sailor Neo Moon, all of whom in Sailor Scout forms, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Minato, Kushina, Naruto, and everyone from the Leaf that came to Earth, the spirit of Queen Serenity, the former Keyblade Master, Yen Sid, Sora (M), Kairi, Riku, and King Mickey are looking at none other than Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, wielding his Keyblade, is facing them and challenging Naruto to a fight.

 

Minato and Kushina get in front of their son and Kushina tells Heathcliff, “You aren’t getting my son, you fiend!”

 

Minato says, with a sneer, “I can’t believe it! You dare call yourself a father! Fathers don’t cause their children the level of pain and agony that you have done!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, “You shouldn’t be calling the kettle black, Minato Namikaze, or have you forgotten what you sentenced your own son to being so trusting of a village that so easily forgotten your ‘desires’ of your dying breath?” Minato sneers and Heathcliff says, looking at Jiraiya and Tsunade, “Plus, you trusted these two as godparents for your son and they went off doing their vices than taking care of your boy.” Tsunade and Jiraiya winch and lower their heads at this remark knowing that he was right on the money.

 

Naruto tells Heathcliff, with a snarl, “My dad may have made naïve mistakes, but he never wanted me to suffer of his own free will, you jerk! He thought of others while you murdered nearly four thousand people for own selfishness!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I don’t deny that you have a point, young Naruto.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “You have some nerve to show your face here, you ass!”

 

Sailor Moon then walks forward of everyone else and Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon then says, glaring at Heathcliff with an intense death stare that was unlike her before SAO, “Leave…Now!” Sailor Moon says, her voice stern and giving a strong ‘royal tone’ like a future ruler should be giving, but a hint of ‘darkness’ in her tone, “You have no right to walk on this sacred ground with your blood soaked arms and hands! Get out of this place! Get out of my mother’s sight! And get away from my family NOW!!!”

 

Plenty of the others winch from her tone and Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Oh, wow.”

 

Mimi says, nervously, “She’s…angry.”

 

TK says, a bit nervously, “I think that would be an understatement, Mimi.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “He is a living reminder…No, he is the living embodiment of all of the pain and suffering that she and everyone went in SAO and a betrayal beyond all forgiveness.”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “And if I should refuse?” There is just silence for a few moments, but then Sailor Moon transforms from her Eternal Sailor Scout into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms and vanishes in which before Heathcliff knew what hit him, Sailor Moon’s right armored high-heeled boots bashes him in the face sending him bouncing several times before he hits the ground hard about half-a-mile away.

 

Davis responds, sarcastically, “I think that he got his answer…the hard way.”

 

Veemon says, “Big time ouch.”

 

Gatomon says, “Not like he didn’t deserve it, Veemon.”

 

Heathcliff gets to his feet, rubs his jaw, and he says, “Pain. I had nearly forgotten how it felt.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, in a plain tone that’s unlike her, “Funny. You can dish it out, but you can’t take it.” Sailor Moon brings out her Keyblade into her right hand and gets into a defensive stance.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No, Sailor Moon! This is my fight!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “I’m sorry, Celestial, but he made it mine the instant that he trapped me in that nightmare…No, he made the very day that he destroyed our kingdom and our home one thousand years in the past! He wanted you to fight him and he wants to fight you now, Celestial! This time, I’m not allowing to have his way! No, he is doing things my way!”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “Those are some bold words, Serenity. Do you have the will to back it up?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a deadly serious tone that’s unlike her before SAO, “Allow this to answer for you, murderer!” Sailor Moon then creates another Keyblade, Void Gear, into her free hand and she crosses them in front of her.

 

Riku asks, shocked, “She can wield two Keyblades!”

 

Sailor Venus says, amazed, “That’s new!” Sailor Moon then vanishes through incredible speed and appears in front of Heathcliff in which she and Heathcliff clash their Keyblades while Heathcliff uses what looks like a shining version of his Liberator shield to block Sailor Moon’s other Keyblade.

 

Queen Serenity shouts out, pleading, “Serenity! Heathcliff! Stop this!” However, Sailor Moon doesn’t listen to her mother as she goes on the attack in which her twin Keyblades clash with Heathcliff with his Keyblade and shield in which Sailor Moon gives a look of great anger and rage something that she hasn’t shown to anyone, friend or enemy alike, before SAO.

 

As they continue to clash, Sailor Moon yells out, anger evidence in her voice, “I can’t believe you! I looked up to you! I loved you as a second father before I knew that you were my father as Princess Serenity! I thought that we were going to bring a brand new world that everyone can enjoy, but then you…you turned into netherworld nightmare! For two long years, I lived in that nightmare! At first, I thought that it couldn’t be you! I thought that someone had taken your place or something, but I was just fooling myself! It was you! It could only be you! Only you had the genius to perform such an act! All that pain, all that suffering, and all that death just for your own selfish benefits including forcing my sister as Princess Serenity to awaken her powers! And for what?! To make her suffer by making her relive the betrayal that you gave her as you have given me! Do you know how many people I saw die in SAO? Do you know their expression, their pain, their sorrow, and their despair before they died? Dying in a place in which they never got a chance to say goodbye to their loved ones?! DO YOU?! ANSWER ME!!!” One of Sailor Moon’s Keyblade glows with an incredible power and she slams it down on Heathcliff, who manages to block it with his shield, but when Sailor Moon’s Keyblade hits the shield, there is a massive explosion and Heathcliff is sent flying about a mile away before he crashes into the ground with a massive ‘crunch’ that sends dirt really high into the sky.

 

Kiba yells out, “Holy crap! Dude, remind me never to make that girl mad!”

 

Sakura says, with a sarcastic tone, “If that wasn’t obvious already Kiba.” Sailor Moon is breathing heavily and while she isn’t physically exhausted, she is mentally and emotionally ‘exhausted’ with tears of pain, anger, and sorrow streaming down her eyes as falls down on her armored right knee in which she drops her Keyblades in the process.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, solemnly, “Serena…”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod and solemn tone, “We know, Darien. She is so much pain.”

 

Queen Serenity says, shedding spectral tears from her eyes, “Serenity…” Out of the smoke and dust where Heathcliff impacted, he comes out of the good sized crater that his form made with his armor somewhat cracked and suffering from minor cuts and bruises, but otherwise, he is just fine.

 

Choji yells out, “No way!”

 

TK says, stunned, “He just got blasted for a mile!”

 

Gabumon asks, stunned, “How could he survived such a powerful strike?”

 

Biyomon says, “A good number of Digimon up to Ultimate level couldn’t handle such a powerful blow!”

 

Tai says, with a sneer, “Because he isn’t human.”

 

Heathcliff ‘cracks’ his neck around and he says, “I must say that I have underestimated you, Serenity. And forgive me for thinking you ‘weak’ in any form. To be honest, I believed that you shouldn’t be a Senshi like your sister. Sailor Senshi are soldiers and warriors…Elite guardians of the universe and beyond. They are on the battlefield and fighting, shedding their blood, and toiling with their pains and tears so that others don’t have to. They are warriors and warriors battle in which Sailor Senshi battle to protect. That’s not your place, Serenity. You are a leader, a unifier, and a true ruler. As the rule of the Moon Queens and Princess past: A true ruler should rule with the people and not OVER the people.”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Heathcliff, with a glare, “But you forget something ‘your majesty’. There is also the saying that a true ruler is also the guardian of the people that he or she rules over much like the way of a Sailor Senshi. Our princess has earned her place as a Sailor Scout and she has earned time and time again. She didn’t become a Sailor Scout…She EARNED her place as a Sailor Scout and as one of the most powerful Sailor Scouts rivaled only by her sister and others.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Maybe…But she is not the way that she was before.”

 

Sailor Moon says, struggling back to her feet, “That’s your fault, remember? I am what I am now because of you!” Sailor Moon says, glaring at him, “I used to look up to you, but right now, I can’t even look at your face without feeling pain. I am reminded of all of the nightmares that I have seeing all of those people that died because of your madness, Kayaba! And I swear in the name of the moon, I will put those demons to bed by putting you back where you belong…in your grave!”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked, especially those closest to Sailor Moon, Asuna says, concerned, “Serena-chan…”

 

Sailor Mercury and Sailor Nebula say in unison, solemnly, “Sailor Moon…” As Sailor Moon prepares to pick up her Keyblades, Naruto appears by her in which the others are shocked.

 

Tenten asks, “Naruto?” Plenty of the others, especially the Leaf ninja, look where he was and where he is now.

 

Lee asks, “But how?”

 

Shikamaru says, with a sigh, “Troublesome. Naruto has always been known to surprise us.”

 

Naruto tells Heathcliff, “You know that you are a real piece of work, you know that? You remembered your connection to Serena and Suguha and yet, you recreated the tragedy that destroyed an entire civilization centuries ago? Boy, I thought that Sasuke, Obito, and Madara were pieces of work.”

 

Heathcliff says, “I don’t think that I can be compared to them.”

 

Naruto responds, sarcastically, “Sure, you aren’t. ‘I created Sword Art Online in order to control the fate of a world of my design’. That isn’t a guy with a deity complex…NOT!!! If you remember, I just turn the last person with that kind of delusion into dust and your former younger daughter has taken away the dojutsu power of the other guy from my world who had that delusion. People like don’t stick around too long.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “And you are going to make me another ‘feather in your headband’, Naruto-san.”

 

Naruto replies, sternly, “You want me, pal? You got me!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “No, Naruto! This is my fight and mine alone!”

 

Naruto tells Sailor Moon, “Not like this, Moon girl. If I let you battle him like this, then what? You will be full of anger and rage and end up pretty much like the Uchiha!” Sailor Moon’s eyes widen and Naruto says, “And the same with Suguha. Both of you are full of anger and rage and the darkness in you is just growing in which I let you strike him down in that matter, you could end up like the very thing that you and I have been fighting in our worlds, believe it!”

 

Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen at this and Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “And look at who is calling the kettle black, Uzumaki-san.” Heathcliff points his Keyblade at Naruto and Heathcliff says, “You, too, have darkness within you. You, deep down, are still bitter and angry at the betrayal of not just you, but the village and those closest to you betraying your family as well as the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool which has been erased from the books of the Leaf. Your so-called godparents left you to be alone and suffer while going to their own devices or should I say vices. Our world’s manga and anime don’t exactly tell the full story or should I say, just an ‘idealized’ version of life in your world. You’ve seen the true depths of darkness of the human spirit.”

 

Naruto says, plainly, “Yeah, I have. And personally, I don’t think I can ever damn well trust the old hag, Pervy Sage, and Hatake ever again as well as believe in Old Man Third like I used to, believe it.” That struck into the hearts of Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Kakashi, hard, and Naruto says, “However, it doesn’t mean that they represent the humanity of my world as a whole. I’ve seen plenty of good people in my travels that have gone through so much and yet, they rose above the darkness and overcome everything set against them.”

 

Heathcliff responds, “With your help, Naruto-san.”

 

Naruto replies, “True. But I just showed them the way and they choose to walk through the door, believe it. And that’s why I fight. I fight for those people because they are the ones that will make my world a better place. They are the ones that make any world a better place and to make sure that scumbags like you never hurt them ever again.” Naruto then instinctively grabs Sailor Moon’s Void Gear Keyblade and swings it around in which it never leaves his hand.

 

Sora (M) says, shocked, “He is wielding the Keyblade!”

 

Riku says, “That means…he’s been chosen!” Soon after, the Void Gear glows and leaps out of Naruto’s hand, but it floats in front of him in which two brand new Keyblades, Wayward Wind and Ends of the Earth, appear in his two hands.

 

King Mickey says, shocked, “He has TWO Keyblades!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I thought so. However, I am honestly surprised that you have two Keyblades instead of just one. It makes me wonder if you are really special.”


Naruto says, swinging his new Keyblades around, “Let’s find out, shall we? You want ‘my power’. Be careful what you wish, you will get it, but not the way that you want it!” Naruto then ‘vanishes’ with incredible speed and reappears by Heathcliff, who barely blocks the strike of Naruto with his Keyblade with the resulting shockwave greatly cracking the ground all around. Naruto and Heathcliff then engage each other with their Keyblades with Heathcliff adding his shield and moving at incredible speeds with their Keyblades becoming blurs and as they fight, Naruto instinctively dodges and ducks under Heathcliff’s strikes.

 

Choji asks, “When did Naruto learn Kenjutsu?”

 

Neji says, “I don’t think that Naruto has learned Kenjutsu. His battle instincts are allowing him to match this guy even though he has no knowledge or technique with fighting with a sword.” Naruto and Heathcliff continue to match each other blow for blow in which Heathcliff has a smirk on his face.

 

Naruto yells out, annoyed, “What’s that smirk for?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Forgive me if I am seem to be insulting you, Naruto-san. However, I am admiring your battle prowess and your instinct is excellent. Despite having no knowledge or technique in sword combat, you are matching well. In fact, in terms of strength and speed, you are far superior to me. However…”

 

Naruto asks, curiously, “However?”

 

Heathcliff replies, with a sly smirk, “Power isn’t everything.” Heathcliff then swiftly ducks under a sword swipe and does a sweep kick that knocks Naruto off his feet in which without missing a beat, Heathcliff bashes Naruto in the face with his shield sending Naruto crashing onto the ground with a loud ‘smack’.

 

Hinata yells out, horrified, “Naruto-kun!”

 

Sakura, Minato, and Kushina yell out in unison, shocked, “Naruto!” Heathcliff then prepares to deliver a final blow to Naruto before anyone could stop him, but his Keyblade is stopped half-way to Naruto by Sailor Celestial, in Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, using one of her two Keyblades, Destiny’s Embrace, causing Heathcliff to leap away.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You won’t be shedding anymore blood, you jerk.” Sailor Celestial tells Naruto, “Thank you, Naruto. But this is a fight that I must complete and end this horrible cycle myself.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Can you?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, sternly while bringing out her Two Become One Keyblade into her free hand, “Let’s find out.”

 

Queen Serenity says, pleadingly, “Selene, please!”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “I’m sorry, Serenity-mama. I can’t back down now and I won’t ever back down. I will end this cycle once and for all.” For a moment, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff stare down each other as they prepare for their fight.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ starts)

 

As if by some kind of signal, Sailor Celestial charges at Heathcliff and the two of them clash Keyblades in an intense sword fight with speeds that are far faster than Heathcliff’s fights with Sailor Moon and Naruto in which it looks more like Sailor Celestial’s and Heathcliff’s battle at the Ruby Palace in Sword Art Online. With the intense speed and incredible strength that they are using, they kick an immense amount of dust and start creating powerful winds due to their powerful auras.

 

Ino says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Tenten says, amazed, “Such speed and technique! Man, they are masters of the blade!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, plainly, “They were among the best that our universe had to offer during the Silver Millennium.”

 

Yamato says, plainly, “It shows.” As they continue their intense combat, Heathcliff manages a swipe of his Keyblade that knocks Sailor Celestial’s helmet off, but Sailor Celestial gracefully swings around and cuts Heathcliff’s right arm, but only causing nasty ‘gash’ to his armor. They continue to engage at high-speed until they break apart and Sailor Celestial charges in with a kendo style thrust attack in which Heathcliff deflects with his Keyblade causing Sailor Celestial to pass him in which he smirks confidently.

 

As he spins around, Heathcliff says, confidently, “Game over.” However, he is met with a surprise as Sailor Celestial has already spun around her armored high-heels and already has one of her Keyblades, covered in fire magical energy, at his armored chest causing Heathcliff to gain a rare expression of complete surprise. Sailor Celestial then slashes him four times leaving ‘flaming scorches’ on his chest armor in the form of a horizontal square which ‘burst out’ of his form and in a rapid session, Sailor Celestial slashes him with her other Keyblade, covered in lightning magical energies, in kendo style fashion in the way to form a ‘vertical square’ made of lightning energy on his armored chest which ‘burst out’ from his form before it is engulfed by a powerful explosion sending his now smoking form skidding backwards greatly.

 

The others are stunned and Sailor Orion says, amazed, “Those are…!!”

 

Kazuto says, amazed, “Sword Skills! Sugu has replicated Sword Skills in real life!”

 

Sailor Celestial charges at Heathcliff with her Keyblades glowing with magical energy and she yells out, strongly, “Surprise, you ass! Now, let’s see if you remember this wonderful classic from big brother and sis!” Even though it is somewhat different due to her using kendo style movements, Sailor Celestial performs a duplicate version of Starburst Stream, the 16 Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo from SAO which is now part of ALO too, in which Heathcliff is hit hard even he manages to block some of the hits. But when he blocks the final thrust attack of attack combo with his shield, there is a massive explosion and he yelps as he is sent tumbling end over end before he comes to a complete stop with a good sized ‘crash’.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’ ends)

 

Sailor Saturn says, amazed, “Incredible…”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “I’ll say, Firefly.”

 

Keiko says, “That’s amazing. She duplicated Sword Skills in the real world!”

 

Rika says, “Well, look who she is related too.” However, out of the smoke and dust, Heathcliff, his armor greatly damaged, his shield destroyed, and multiple cuts and bruises on his face, emerges and he winches from pain.

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, amazed, “But how?”

 

Heathcliff gives a grunt and he says, “I must admit, Selene. I underestimated you this time. To think that you would be able to replicate Sword Skills in this realm. I must congratulate you and express my pride in your achievement.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sneer, “I don’t need your praise.”

 

Heathcliff says, “I wouldn’t think so, but I would give it anyway. However, I’ve seen what I need to see and I bid you farewell.” Heathcliff then takes out what looks like a teleport crystal from SAO and immediately, Sailor Celestial charges at him, but it is too late in which Heathcliff vanishes in a blue light just as Sailor Celestial’s Keyblade hits where he used to be.

 

Davis says, with a snarl, “Not surprising here. A snake like him always has a trick or two up his sleeve.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “What is that guy’s problem? Is he like Xehanort or something?”

 

Yen Sid says, “Maybe, young Sora. Or maybe someone even more dangerous.”

 

King Mickey asks Yen Sid, “More dangerous than Xehanort?”

 

Yen Sid says, “The legacy of the Ancients.”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, shocked, “The Ancients? Yen Sid-dono, that’s not possible.”

 

Matt says, “Okay, you lost us.”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “The Ancients are the members of the Precursor Civilizations that existed before the Silver Millennium and in fact, they are connected to the Keyblade Warriors and Masters that were part of the ancient Keyblade War of ancient times past. In fact, the first Moon Queen was an Ancient herself, but her bloodline has long since dilute over eons.”

 

Sora (M) says, stunned, “You’re kidding!”

 

Yen Sid says, “And I dare say that Master Heathcliff is deeply connected to them.”

 

Tai says, sarcastically, “Oh, great.”

 

Yen Sid says, looking at Naruto, “However, I dare say that once again that Heathcliff has gained what he wanted.”

 

Minato says, “He wanted my son to gain the power of the Keyblade.”

 

Yen Sid says, “Correct, Minato Namikaze. By being brought into this universe, his destiny has become more ‘expanded’ like the others who wield the Keyblade.”

 

Kiba says, “If you ask me, he is just plain nuts.”

 

Queen Serenity felt a bit of ‘pain’ from Kiba’s comment and Sailor Celestial says, “For once, Kiba, we agree on something. However, it isn’t just ‘plain nuts’.”

 

Kazuto says, “It is ‘insanity with a purpose’ and that’s what makes Kayaba very dangerous.”

 

Ino asks, shaking her head in disbelief, “What kind of person…What kind of monster is he?”

 

Tuxedo Mask responds, “The worst kind and the most dangerous kind. He didn’t do at some kind of malice, hatred, or anything else. No, it was obsession and inability to let go of the past.”

 

Yen Sid says, “And I believe you are exactly right, Prince Endymon.”

 

Sora (M) says, “So much for a fun visit to your world.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, it is nice to see you again.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “It is, Sora. We’re glad to meet you and Kairi again.”

 

Asuna tells Kairi, “It is good to see you, again, Kairi.”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, Asuna.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “Where are those two friends of yours?”

 

Sora (M) says, “Donald and Goofy are staying on the Gummi Ship that we came in on.”

 

Ken asks, “Gummi Ship?”

 

Riku says, “It is our mode of transports between worlds that we use to ‘move’ between worlds.”

 

King Mickey asks Yen Sid, “So, what happens now?”

 

Yen Sid says, “I believe that it is best that we continue this another day, my friend. I believe that emotions are high after what happened today.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “That’s the understatement of the Silver Millennium.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Got that right.” Everyone then looks to see Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, and Naruto returning to the others in which Sailor Moon buries her head in Tuxedo Mask’s chest with him hugging her gently.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Damn you, Kayaba! You continue to haunt Serena and Suguha and whatever you are thirsting for never seems to end! How much longer does our family have to suffer because of you?!”

 

As Kazuto clenches his left hand into a fist, Asuna thinks in her mind, concerned as she sees this, “Oh, Kirito-kun…”

 

July 21, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim

 

Inside of the virtual world of ALO, we are on the second ‘island’ of the new ‘land’ of ALO, Svart Alfheim, which is known as Wellgunde, the Valley of Sand where we find Kirito, Leafa, Asuna, Silica, Lisbeth, Sinon, Strea, Philia, Klein, Mamoru, our Sailor Scouts, and our Digidestined are flying through the air as they explain to Klein, Strea, and Yui, in navigation pixie form, what happened in the Moon Kingdom.

 

Klein says, “Geez! That guy…!!”

 

Sinon says, “It is probably best that you don’t talk about it with certain members of our group.”

 

Klein says, nervously to Leafa and Usagi, “Oops! Sorry!”

 

Usagi says, with a sigh, “It isn’t your fault, Klein.”

 

Minako says, excitedly, “Anyway, let’s forget about that dork and let’s have some fun conquering this new island!”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yeah, no joke!”

 

Klein says, with a grin, “The girls are right! Let’s kick some monster butt and have fun doing it!”

 

Takashi says, with a smile, “For once, I agree with you, Klein!”

 

Philia says, with a smile, “Some wonderful treasures are waiting for us!” Soon enough, the group stops at the first dungeon that they see where they find members of Shamrock at the door.

 

Strea says, “Well, bust my buttons, it’s Shamrock!”

 

One of the members of the team from Shamrock says, slyly, “Can’t get it? That’s a real shame. Guess we’ll be going in first then.”

 

Haruka says, annoyed, “Hey!” However, the group from Shamrock then enters the dungeon leaving everyone else behind.

 

Miyako says, annoyed, “Jerks.”

 

Minako says, “This stinks.”

 

Philia says, “We won’t be able to do anything until we have the key. We have to keep searching.”

 

Usagi asks, “Where to?”

 

Hino says, “There is another dungeon nearby. I saw it on the way here.”

 

Dai says, with a smile, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let’s rock!” The group smiles as they venture out of the entrance area of the ruins dungeon and go into a cavern dungeon where they fight humanoid Lizardman enemies known as Deep Ones and large cartoon bat like monsters as well until they reach a door that contains an area boss or mid-boss.

 

Taichi says, “A boss has got to be in this room.”

 

Dai asks, “Really to turn him into pixels?”

 

Yamato asks, “Do you know to ask Dai?”

 

Klein says, with a grin, “Let’s get him!” When they enter the room, they find several Lizardman monsters with a stronger than usual Deep One monster waiting for them and with all of our heroes and heroines, the battle was completely one-sided and the monsters were defeated in no time. When they were defeated, the cage door beyond the boss opens up and our heroes and heroines go up to two treasure chests inside with a silver containing a strange bronze ‘stick’.

 

Hana asks, confused, “What’s this?”

 

Sara responds, “You got me.”

 

Strea asks, “You think that it is an item for the main quest?”

 

Setsuna says, “It is possible. It looks like more a like part than anything else.”

 

Tomoe asks, “So, it could be a piece to a greater whole.”

 

Setsuna responds, “Most likely Firefly.”

 

Sam says, “Most likely, we’ll have to check the other dungeons to find the rest of the pieces.”

 

Klein says, with a nod, “You read my mind, Sam.” After the group leaves the dungeon, they venture into a canyon area where they find a massive wind twister that blocks their path and within the twister itself, there is what looks like a pile of ruins with a strange insignia in the center.

 

Haruka says, “No way that we are getting through that.”

 

Michiru says, “I agree with Haruka. The wind is too strong. However, it looks like it is being generated by something down there.”

 

Usagi says, “It looks like that device that we used back on the last island to get up to the upper islands and their dungeons.”

 

Philia asks, “Wasn’t it called a ‘Jet Stream Generator’?”

 

Mizuno says, “Right, Philia. But most likely, this time, we need to find the way to shut it off rather than turn it on.”

 

Silica asks, “Where can we start to look?”

 

Strea says, “Maybe we should start on that island.” Strea then points towards a floating island and the group immediately ventures onto it where they encounter scorpion style monster called Serket which they don’t have much trouble in dealing with. Soon after, they find pedestal with a push down button in the center with the same insignia as the ‘Jet Stream Generator’ that they saw.

 

Kirito says, “This definitely has some purpose. It might disable that troublesome wind.”

 

Usagi asks, “But don’t these kind of things in games have traps?”

 

Makoto says, “Most likely a monster based one, Usagi.”

 

Hino says, “Can’t move on if we don’t push and take down the boss.”

 

Akari says, “Hino has got a point.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “I say let’s go for it.”

 

Miyako says, with a smile, “You would Dai.” Soon after, the group pushes the button and what looks like a red prey mantis monster appears and its fast speed and fire breath attack causing ‘annoyance’ to our adventures, they manage to defeat it.

 

Minako says, “That takes care of that.”

 

Yamato asks, “Did that take care of that wind?” The group ventures back and finds that the Jet Stream Generator has stopped.

 

Asuna says, “It worked, everyone. We can move on.” The group goes on and finds a silver treasure chest in which they find a brown key inside.

 

Strea says, “It looks like we have a key.”

 

Silica asks, “But what is it for?”

 

Philia says, “It might be a dungeon.”

 

Usagi asks, “But which dungeon?”

 

Hino says, “Something tells me that we are going to find out Meatball Head.” Our group of adventures then venture up the canyon and find a dungeon entrance at a ‘trench’ within the canyon walls in which they enter. Once inside, it was another group of monsters, composed of bat and scorpion type opponents until they come up to a certain door.

 

Haruka says, “Something tells me that we have another dungeon boss monster on our hands.”

 

Klein says, “Then we will do to it what we did to the last weakling.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “Someone is confident.”

 

Mamoru says, “The last dungeon boss might have been weak, but it isn’t to say that all of them are.”

 

Sinon says, “Mamoru is right, but we can’t stop here.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Right, Sinon.” When they enter the room, they find three skeleton monsters and one of them was a different and stronger looking one known as Spartoi.

 

Yui says, “The boss doesn’t look that difficult daddy.”

 

Usagi says, “While it is Yui-chan. I don’t like these undead type enemies.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I know how you feel Usagi-chan.” However, despite giving Asuna and Usagi the ‘shivers’, the monsters don’t prove too hard and they defeat them in no time at all.

 

Strea says, excitedly, “We did it!”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Another day and another monster.”

 

Yamato says, pointing to a recently open door on the other side of the dungeon boss chamber, “Hey, there is an open door.”

 

Philia says, “Oh, boy! Let’s find the treasure everyone!” The group venture into the room and find two chests, one regular and another one silver colored, in which they find another strange ‘piece’ of something inside of the silver chest.

 

Makoto asks, “What’s this?”

 

Leafa says, “Maybe it is some kind of puzzle piece.”

 

Asuna says, getting an idea, “Maybe…Wait! I think that I got it! Kirito-kun, let’s try combining it with that other piece that we found in the other dungeon.”

 

Kirito says, “Good idea, Asuna.” Kirito brings out the other ‘piece’ and they manage to combine the two of them together to form something that starts to look like a key.

 

Sinon says, “Your intuition was spot on Asuna. It is starting to look like a key.”

 

Akari says, “But it is missing the part that you use to unlock something.”

 

Izumi says, “The last piece must be in one of the last dungeons that we haven’t explored yet.”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “Good point, Izumi.”

 

Hino says, “What are we standing around here for then? Let’s go.” The group then leaves the cave, but when they get to the entrance/exit of the dungeon, Kirito and Usagi stop in their tracks and they look at each other in which Usagi nods her head.

 

Mamoru asks, seeing this, “Is something wrong?”

 

Asuna asks, seeing Kirito’s expression, “Kirito-kun?”

 

Kirito says, “Asuna, can you and the others stay here for a moment? Usagi and I need to check something out.” Kirito says, seriously, “Let’s go, Usagi!” Usagi and Kirito then race off into the distance much to the surprise of many of the others.

 

Philia asks, surprised, “Kirito? Usagi?” Soon after, Dai and Akari take off after them.

 

Taichi yells out, “Hey! Where are all of you going?”

 

Haruka says, “They must have sensed something. Let’s go.” Immediately, the others race after the four of them in which Kirito and Usagi stop where they find tracks in the sand.

 

Kirito says, “I knew it. Someone was following us.”

 

Usagi says, “There are tracks in the sand.”

 

Dai and Akari arrive at the scene and Dai asks, “Did you find whoever was watching us?”

 

Kirito responds, shaking his head, “No. But our ‘watcher’ left something behind.”

 

Akari asks, seeing the tracks, “Footprints?”

 

Usagi asks, confused, “How did they get away so fast?”

 

Kirito says, “Good question.”

 

A brief time afterwards, the others arrive on the scene and Asuna says, a bit worn out, “Kirito-kun.”

 

Miyako yells out, annoyed, “What’s the big idea?!”

 

Leafa says, with a sigh, “Geez, it wasn’t too long ago that I had to teach you how to use your wings. How did you learn how fly so free like that? You are going at speed that most people would faint.”

 

Usagi says, a bit nervously, “I had two years practice going at high speeds in a virtual world, sis.”

 

Michiru says, “It shows. Haruka is the Sailor Scout of Wind and you left her in the dust.”

 

Haruka says, with a scoff, “I just don’t have the experience of being as fast in the virtual world as Dumpling does, that’s all.”

 

Tomoe giggles at her ‘adoptive father’s’ antics and Asuna asks, seeing the footprints in the sand, “Kirito-kun, we were being followed after all?”

 

Kirito says, “Yeah. Whoever it is, their hide skill is incredible.”

 

Usagi says, “It was a miracle that Kirito and I could ‘detect’ this player at all.”

 

Akari asks, “Did you see this player?”

 

Kirito says, “No hair or hide of this person. Anyway, let’s focus on the next quest.”

 

Leafa replies, stunned, “What? We are just letting this slide? Having a stalker is so gross!”

 

Miyako says, “No joke, girlfriend!”

 

Haruka says, “Well, our ‘watcher’ is going to be extra careful since this player knows that we are on to him. They are going to be extra careful from now on.”

 

Setsuna says, “Fruitless searching is going to stall us on our quest here.”

 

Mizuno says, “Plus, this kind of thing isn’t illegal. Player competition is what games like this are about.”

 

Minako says, with a nod, “Got a point there Mizuno-chan.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Mizuno is right.”

 

Asuna says, “It is just like you to find the fun in this Kirito-kun.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “Of course! Let’s forget about this and get back to the main quest.”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “You are a true gamer, Kirito.”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “I know, Leafa. I don’t like having something ‘stalking’ us, but this is a game after all and with competition, you know that other players spying on other players is a classic tactic.”

 

Leafa says, nodding her head, “I know, but this brings up sore memories of Sigurd.”

 

Makoto tells Leafa, “Don’t think about that jerk, Leafa! Anyway, you sent him packing a long time ago! Personally, I heard that he packed his bags and took off for another VRMMO.”

 

Minako says, “Let’s not worry about jerks like him. Let’s have fun and finish up.” The group then venture off, but somewhere in the nearby area, a familiar female Leprechaun player with long red hair, brown eyes, and with brown and white dress with maid’s cap on her scalp puts two swords into their sheaths on her skirt in a cross draw style.

 

She then says, “Most excellent! The two of them are better than the rumors says, but I think that I will stay in the shadows a bit longer.” Back with our adventures, joined by Yuuki, Sakuya, and Alicia Rue, they find themselves in the next dungeon and they are faced with another locked door.

 

Miyako says, sarcastically, “Another lock door…Just great.”

 

Kendo asks, “What about the key that we found when we deactivated the Jet Stream Generator?”

 

Izumi says, “Good idea, Kendo.” They try the key and the door opens.

 

Alicia Rue says, excitedly, “It opened!”

 

Yuuki says, “Awesome! There is just no stopping us!”

 

Usagi asks Yuuki, “By the way, Yuuki, where were you?”

 

Yuuki says, excitedly, “I had a ton of challengers today! Sorry, but I was having so much fun!”

 

Haruka asks, with a smirk, “Let me guess: You beat the crud out of them?”

 

Yuuki says, with a giggle, “Maybe.” Our adventures continue on until they reach the dungeon boss room.

 

Taichi says, “This is it.”

 

Kirito says, “Let’s do this.”

 

Strea says, “This will be a piece of cake!” When they went the dungeon boss room, they find three scorpion monsters in the room with two of them as Serket and one of them is a larger yellow and black scorpion monsters known as the Gutablade. With the additional reinforcements, the dungeon boss monster wasn’t much trouble. When it shattered into hundreds of data pixels, the door behind it opens to reveal a small room behind the dungeon boss chamber.

 

Sakuya says, “The door just opened.”

 

Alicia Rue says, “We might just fine a big shiny treasure inside!” The group gets into the room to find two treasures chests, one of them silver colored, and inside of the silver colored one, there is a strange yet familiar looking brown piece.

 

Taichi asks, “Guess what we found?”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, “Kirito…”

 

Kirito says, “I got it, Usagi.” Kirito combines the two precious ‘pieces’ with the last piece and it glows as it ‘transforms’ into a silver key.”

 

Leafa says, “The items changed into a silver key.”

 

Hino says, with a nod, “Bingo.”

 

Strea says, “The dungeon with this kind of key must have some kind of scary monsters.”

 

Izumi says, “Strea has a point. If the key was divided into three and put into three other dungeons, then the dungeon that this one belongs to must have tough enemies.”

 

Sam says, with a nod, “Good point, Izumi.”

 

Kendo says, “We should get back to town and prepare for this dungeon.”

 

Takashi says, “Good idea, Kendo.”

 

Leafa says, “I agree.”


Akari says, “Let’s head back to town.” The rest of the group nod their heads and all of them prepare to get to the teleport gate to return to Ryne, the main town in Svart Alfheim.

 

July 21, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Back inside of Ryne, our heroes and heroines assemble in the main square of Ryne to prepare for the next dungeon which seems like it is going to be a big one.

 

Kirito says, “All of us have a lot of preparation work to do.”

 

Sinon asks, “I have some errands to do. Can we continue the quest on the morrow?”

 

Agil says, “I’ve got some clean up too.”

 

Izumi says, “I’ve got some work to do with Sam and Mizuno.”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “I’m preparing a concert in the near future.”

 

Haruka says, “I’ve got to tune up my car.”

 

Taichi says, “I’ve got to head back too. After what happened at you know where, mom will freak out if I’m in VR too long.”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “We know, Tai.”

 

Dai says, “Can’t exactly blame her. Mom and dad are the same way with Jun and I and they take every chance to keep her away. She really want to come with you.”

 

Yamato says, with a smile, “I know. Remember, both of us were trapped and our parents winch every time that we pick up an Amusphere.”

 

Takashi says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Mamoru says, “Sorry to bring up a sour point, but…”

 

Usagi says, with a nod, “We know, Mamoru-kun.”

 

Kirito says, nodding his head, “Those of us trapped in SAO aren’t the only victims of it. While not to the level as we are, those deeply connected with those of us trapped in SAO are also victims.”

 

Hino says, “Anyway, I have to get back too.”

 

Makoto says, with a grin, “Same here. I’ve got to tend to my plants and get my dinner ready.”

 

Usagi says, “See you later!” Soon after, the others start to leave ALO leaving only Kirito, Leafa, Asuna, Usagi, Mamoru, Dai, and Akari in Ryne.

 

Leafa asks Akari, “Are you sure about this?”

 

Dai says, “Yeah! This is fun! For us, we are doing quests for more than just our daily living!”

 

Akari says, with a smile, “Dai-kun is right. This is the most fun that we had in years.”

 

Mamoru says, with a smile, “Not surprising that you are enjoying yourselves.”

 

Usagi asks, “But what about your parents?”

 

Dai says, “I think that sis and Kari-chan’s bro can handle our parents.”


Mamoru says, “Well, be careful, you are readjusting to ‘real life’ much like the others.”

 

Akari says, “We will Mamoru.”

 

Kirito says, with a smile, “I’m sure that they will be fine. Anyway, we have a full party to do all sorts of quests.”

 

Dai says, “As much as I would like to find a cool quest to go through, our families might blow a gasket if we are here too long.”

 

Asuna says, “That’s a good point.”

 

Kirito says, “Well, we could aimlessly wander through the desert and see what we could find.”

 

Usagi asks, “How is that fun?”

 

Leafa tells Usagi, “That’s our brother, Usagi. Only someone like him would find that fun.”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “Good point, Leafa.”

 

Kirito gives an annoyed glare and Asuna says, with a giggle, “You are only annoyed is because they are right, Kirito-kun.” Soon after, the group goes into the teleport gate to return to Wellgunde.

 

July 21, 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Wellgunde

 

In the desert island of Wellgunde, Kirito, Leafa, Asuna, Usagi, Mamoru, Dai, and Akari are walking along until they hear a feminine scream.

 

Akari says, “Someone is in a trouble!”

 

Kirito asks, “Where?”

 

Usagi says, pointing in that direction, “I see one player cursor with a group of monsters over there!” When they get to the location, they see our familiar red haired female Leprechaun player in which she has multiple ‘cuts’ on her virtual form.

 

Akari says, “She’s in trouble!”

 

Dai says, “Let’s get over there!”

 

Kirito asks, in a low voice, “Wait. Is she…?”

 

Asuna tells Kirito, “Kirito-kun, what’s the hold up? Stop daydreaming already!”

 

Kirito responds, a bit nervously, “Right. Let’s go!” Usagi wonders what got Kirito to ‘zone out’, but soon enough, the group of seven attacks the monsters, consisting of a group of harpy monsters, and easily defeated them.

 

After the battle is done, the group heals themselves and the female Leprechaun player in which she says, “Thank you for helping me.”

 

Asuna asks, “Are you all right? You aren’t hurt?”

 

The female Leprechaun player responds, quite nervously, “I’m fine…” Kirito is giving a serious look as he is looking at this female player and Usagi wonders what’s up.

 

Akari asks, “We’re you taking on quests alone?”

 

The female Leprechaun player replies, “No, not quests. I was just out exploring, I got a bit lost, and then the monsters showed up…”

 

Asuna tells the female player, “A walk? Out here? What were you thinking? It’s dangerous! This area is still mainly unexplored!”

 

The female player replies, quite nervously, “If it isn’t any trouble, could you escort me back?”

 

Akari says, “Okay!” Kirito is giving the female player a serious look in which Dai, Mamoru, and Usagi wonder what has got Kirito all ‘riled’ about her.

 

Leafa sees this and she asks, teasingly, “Big brother, why are you staring at her? You look so riled up. It is like it is your job or something. Could she be your type?”

 

Kirito asks the player, “You are a Leprechaun, aren’t you?”

 

The female player responds, “Yes, I am.”

 

Kirito says, “Leprechauns aren’t usually combat characters and I haven’t heard of any Leprechauns going solo.”

 

The female player gets a bit nervous and Dai says, getting the ‘idea’, “Yeah. It doesn’t mean that Leprechauns aren’t any good at combat. However, they aren’t the best combat type of all the fairy races of ALO because they are the elite blacksmiths of this game.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “They need offensive and defensive back up or they will get steamrolled.”

 

Akari asks, “Are you a beginner?”

 

The female player says, quite nervously, “Yes, I’m a beginner.”

 

Mamoru says, plainly, “Those boots are high-level Leprechaun equips. A beginner wouldn’t have the ability to equip them.”

 

Akari says, “Yeah, I know those quite well. There is no way a beginner Leprechaun could have those equips and they are quite rare too.”

 

Asuna asks, “Kirito-kun, what are you and the others trying to say?”

 

Usagi responds, “Wait! Kirito, are you saying that she…?”

 

Kirito says, “Her boots match the footprints that we found in the sand from our mysterious stalker, Usagi.”

 

Leafa asks, shocked, “Wait! So, she is the one that has been trailing us?”

 

Dai says, crossing his arms across his chest, “If the boots fit…”

 

The female player responds, with a smile, “Well, I have to say that I’m impressed. I never thought that you would catch on so quickly. I should have expected that much from Kirito, one of the legendary heroes of SAO! What insight! You knew the instant that you saw me, didn’t you?”

 

Kirito asks, “Pretty much. I figured that you would be sooner or later. So, why have you been following us?”

 

The female player responds, “Hey, no hard feelings, right? I was just curious about the legendary heroes and their group of friends and to see how good you really are.”

 

Dai asks, suspiciously, “Oh, really?”

 

Asuna asks, with a serious tone, “There aren’t many players that know who we are. How did you get this information?”

 

The female player responds, “Asuna…The legendary ‘Flash’…you are pretty famous, you know? There are plenty of people out there that have your stats memorized. All of the private forums and websites that I follow have your personal information plastered all over. It is common knowledge…”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “That’s not possible! None of the detailed information about what happened in SAO ever got out to the public and Seijirou-san and the VR Ministry made sure of that! And I’m sure that none of the other survivors would want to talk about that nightmare! It only has been several months or so since we got out of there!”

 

Asuna asks, in a suspicious tone, “So, you want to see how good we are? Then what?”

 

The female player responds, “Quit looking at me like that! You’ll ruin your pretty face with a glower like that! Turn that frown upside down!” The female player says, motioning to Usagi, “Your best friend is showing it.”

 

Usagi asks, surprised, “Huh? What do you mean?”

 

The female player says, with a smile, “You are Kirito’s and Asuna’s best friend from SAO, the legendary ‘player saver’, the White Valkyrie.”

 

There are looks of shock and Usagi thinks in her mind, stunned, “How does she know that?!”

 

The female player says, “Anyway, you see I don’t have many friends and I don’t intend to join any guild in which I was hoping to get to know some strong players…”

 

Dai says, “Well, there are tons of players in parties back in town and plenty of them aren’t any slackers you know.”

 

The female player says, “Actually, it is a personal thing. And I’m sorry, but I can’t say why. So, please don’t bother asking. You’ll get nothing from me.”

 

Leafa asks, “So, what do we do with her?”

 

Kirito responds, “How about we let her join us? She can come if she wants.”

 

The female player asks, surprised, “Really?”

 

Dai, Usagi, and Akari think at the same time, stunned, “Took the words right out of my mouth!”

 

Asuna says, “I’m cool with it.”

 

Akari asks Asuna, surprised, “Really, Asuna?”

 

Kirito says, “Well, she did apologize and she seems nice enough. Besides, we don’t have a reason to say no.”

 

Asuna says, “Don’t even say it, Kirito-kun. I know what you are going to say. You are saying: The real fun of online gaming is meeting other players! Cooperating, teasing, and even deceiving each other is what it is all about? Isn’t that right, Kirito-kun?”

 

Usagi says, with a smile, “That would be Kirito, Asuna.”

 

Kirito says, with a smirk and a glare, “You just know me all too well.” Kirito asks the player, “Anyway, we can’t party with you until we know what to call you. So, what’s your name?”

 

The female player responds, “I’m Rain.”

 

Kirito says, “Rain, got it. Looking forward to playing with you.”

 

Usagi says, “Anyway, let’s get back. Those last monsters got me beat.”

 

Akari says, “Same here.” Soon after, the group, with the female Leprechaun player, Rain, in toe through a few members are wondering about her.

 

July 22, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Inside of Odiaba Park within the Odiaba District of Tokyo, Kazuto, Suguha, Keiko, Rika, Asuna, Shion, Kotone, Darien, our Juuban based Sailor Scouts including Rini and Molly, and our Digidestined and their Digimon partners are assembled together discussing about the latest development in ALO with Kazuto, Suguha, Asuna, Davis, Kari, Darien, and Serena telling about what happened.

 

Tai asks, suspiciously, “And you just let her into our group?”

 

Raye asks Serena, annoyed, “A girl that mysteriously knows information about you from SAO?!”

 

Serena says, nervously, “Well, it wasn’t my idea.”

 

Shion asks, “Doesn’t it make you suspicious in the least that she knows information about you that comes from SAO?”

 

Rini says, “That’s a major ‘red flag’!”

 

Asuna says, “Easy, Rini-chan. Technically, Kirito-kun is right.”

 

Michelle asks Darien, “Why did you agree to it?”

 

Darien responds, “There must have been a reason that she was looking into ‘strong players’ and her story doesn’t match up. Detailed information about SAO is only known by the players and the only other person that would know things about SAO would be Seijirou, the head of the task force for the SAO victims.”

 

Amara says, plainly, “For obvious reasons.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “That’s right, Amara. It makes wonder where she got her information from.”

 

Izzy says, “That’s a good question, Darien.”

 

Davis says, “She might be a relative of someone from SAO and most likely, a member from the Assault Team, because only those players would know her face. No insult to Moon girl, but her ‘royal hairdo’ is a dead giveaway since everyone that belonged to the Assault Team saw it there.”

 

Matt tells Serena, “Davis has a good point.”

 

Suguha tells Serena, a bit nervously, “Yeah, our ‘royal hairstyle’ is quite unique, sis.”

 

Serena says, with a sigh, “Yeah.”

 

Keiko asks, “Do you think that she knows…?”

 

Kazuto says, “No, I doubt it. Something tells me that she doesn’t know and the Assault Team didn’t break its promise of not giving the full details of what happened at the Ruby Palace.”

 

Michelle says, with a sly smile, “Not after Amara got through with some of them.”

 

Amara gives a blush of embarrassment and Kari asks, “Anyway, did any of you see today’s television report?”

 

Cody asks, “You mean on Doctor Rainbow?”

 

Mimi asks, “Doctor Rainbow?”

 

Ami replies, “Doctor Rainbow Alsharvin. She is an American of Japanese and Russian descendant and she is the real-life ‘persona’ of Seven, the leader of Shamrock.”

 

TK says, “Not to mention that she is a child genius at just twelve years old and she is researching into VR.”

 

Suguha says, “Big brother and I saw her on television.”

 

Serena says, with a nod, “I saw her and she has done wonders to repair the damage that Kayaba caused to Full-Dive technology and VRMMO especially ALO…”

 

Kazuto asks Serena, “But?”

 

Serena says, “I agree with what they said that she is the counter to Kayaba, but they are wrong about one thing that they implied. While Kayaba is the darkness of VR, it doesn’t mean that light can’t be used for evil as much as darkness can.”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked by Serena’s words and Suguha thinks in her mind, “Can’t blame her for feeling that way, but then again, I’m not one to talk.”

 

Mina asks Serena, a bit nervously, “Sorry if I sound insensitive Serena, but maybe you are worrying too much?”

 

Serena replies, with a smile, “No, Mina, you aren’t. Maybe I am getting my mind wrapped too much about this.”

 

Hotaru asks, “So, what about this player that the others met?”

 

Darien says, “I say that we keep a close eye on her.”

 

Amara asks, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, Darien?”

 

Serena says, “I really don’t see her being that way. I mean, she has such a good hiding skills that it took players with Search Skills of mine’s and Kirito’s…Kazuto’s level and ‘instinct’ in order to detect her and she managed to sneak away even though we went at high speeds.”

 

Kazuto says, “Serena has a point. She could have found a way to sneak attack one of us and get away at any time or ‘stole’ something from us, but instead, she just remained to just observe us.”

 

Suguha says, “That’s a good point, big brother. But I’m concerned that she has information on you, Asuna, and Serena especially Serena. Only those of the Assault Team ever saw her real face because she stopped hiding it after what happened with that jerk and the error caused by Sugou on floor seventy-five.”

 

Rika says, “That’s a good point.” Rika says, with a smile, “However, both of our ‘outsiders’ tend to be correct about other people when it comes to ‘gut instinct’.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “That’s because they are good at telling people are good or bad.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “Well, it is a bit more complicated than that Keiko-chan.”

 

Davis asks, “By the way, how is Naruto doing?”

 

Trista says, “With all of the attacks on the Hayabusa Village, they decided to move into the city itself.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Lita asks, “Really?”

 

Trista says, “They are meeting a friend of Ryu that lives within the city. She runs an inn called Izumo Inn.”

 

Darien says, “It might be a wise idea.”

 

Amara says, “Yeah, we are no closer to finding the Queen’s Gate to get them home and personally, I’m not sure if he and his parents want him to go back the Leaf.”

 

Rika asks, “Can you really blame him?”

 

Suguha says, “To be honest…Not really. The anime and manga seem to have ‘idealized’ what happened to him and it looks like many of the Naruto fanfictions show the actual truth of his life.”

 

Raye says, “Ironic.”

 

Just then they hear a ring tone and Serena says, “That’s mine.” Serena then takes out a smart phone and she asks, “Hello?”

 

Sammy’s voice is heard over the phone and he says, “Hey, Meatball Head, we need you back home.”

 

Serena asks, “What’s up now Sammy?”

 

Sammy responds, “Well, you aren’t going to believe this…”

 

Serena tells Sammy, “Sammy…Really?”

 

Sammy replies over the phone, “Okay! I get it! I get it! Well, these are these weirdo duelists and one of them is summoning solid monsters through a duel disk that looks like your new duel disk!”

 

Serena yells out, stunned, “What?!”

 

Darien asks Serena, “What’s wrong?”

 

Serena tells Sammy, “I’m putting you on speaker now, Sammy.”

 

Serena pushes a button on her smart phone and Sammy says, over the phone, “It’s just like I said Serena! Two guys and girl have appeared and one of the guys is using a duel disk like yours to ride a Duel Monster! If you don’t believe me, come over to your old middle school yourself!”

 

Serena says, “Okay, we’re on our way. Just hold the fort over there.”

 

Serena shuts off her smart phone and Mimi says, “He sounds serious.”

 

Amara says, “I think he is serious, Mimi.”

 

Davis asks, “Just another day, huh?”

 

Gatomon says, “As that Naruto guy would say: Believe it.” As everyone prepares to leave, quite a few of them think that they hear a certain blond haired ninja sneeze, but they decide to ignore as they prepare to head over to the Juuban district and Serena’s former middle school to find out what’s going on.

 

July 22, 2025, Tokyo, Juuban District

 

Now, we find ourselves within the Juuban district of Tokyo, more specifically at Juuban Municipal Junior High School, Serena’s, Ami’s, Mina’s, and Lita’s former junior high school before they moved onto high school, there is a lot of stuff going as mysterious floating platforms are surrounding the whole of the area with Sammy facing three people.

 

The first one is a teenage male of around 14 years with crimson eyes, dual-colored green and crimson hair of average length sticking out in downward pointing spikes all around his head, green crystal pendant around his neck, a pair of orange goggles with orange lens with a blue star imprinted on the right lens around his scalp, and he is wearing a simple red t-shirt with a thick, silver buckled brown belt, green pants with what looks like pouches for Duel Monsters decks attached to each leg, a golden and white school jacket draped over his shoulders like a cape, and magenta shoes.

 

The second one looks to be a teenage female of the same age as the teenage male, around 14 years of age with dark purple hair tied in a ponytail by a large yellow ribbon, dark green eyes, and she is wearing a black shirt under what looks like a modified version of Jaden Yuki’s Slifer Red jacket, with a red skirt held up by a brown belt that has a silver buckle and ring connecting it to two straps that are covering over her waist while her thighs are covered by biker shorts and she is wearing all brown boots. Around her right wrist, she has an unusual bracelet.

 

The final person is another teenage male in his early to mid-teens with short brown and blond hair styled in layers, blue eyes, and he is wearing a dark blue dress shirt under a red and white dress jacket with red pants and brown shoes.

 

Right now, Sammy Tsukino is dueling against the brown and blond haired teen in which the duel ends as the teen is slammed into the ground with Sammy jumping for joy as Life Stream Dragon (2900/2400) vanishes in front of him.

 

Sammy yells out, excitedly, “All right! That will show you to run off your mouth!”

 

The green and crimson haired male teen asks the blond and brown male teen, “Hey, Silvio, are you okay?”

 

The brown and blond haired male teen yells out, annoyed, “Do I look okay to you?” The brown and blond haired teen says, with a snarl, “If you didn’t use that dirty OTK trick, I would have beaten you.”

 

Sammy responds, with a serious glare and tone, “Hey, dude, don’t blame me for your loss. Skill and luck are part of the game and they weren’t on your side.”

 

The female teen says, displaying a strange duel disk that looks like a pink shield producing a blue colored sword-shaped ‘energy blade’ around her left wrist, “You are a strong duelist. I’ll test you, Synchro warrior. Now, come duel me!”

 

The green and crimson haired male teen says, nervously, “Hey, Selena…”

 

The female teen says, seriously, “Duel!”

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, nervously, “Whoa, what’s her problem?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Leave him alone!” Everyone then looks to see all of group that was assembled in Odiaba Park coming forward with the Sailor Scouts of the group in Sailor Scout forms.

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, “It’s about time, Meatball Head.”

 

The blond and brown haired teen asks, “What’s this?”

 

Sailor Orion says, drawing her bow, “That’s what we should be asking you.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Mercury, “Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury, who has her visor active and using her computer, says, amazed, “This is incredible! These are Solid Vision projections, but they aren’t ordinary ones. They have mass!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It means that they are solid as you and me, Venus.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “Wait! Some kind of ‘Real Solid Vision’ projection system?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “It would seem so.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, stunned, “But I thought…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, looking at the three teens, two males and one female, “That’s a good question and I think these things know something about it.”

 

The green and crimson haired teen says, “Hey, we didn’t come here to start trouble.”

 

Sammy says, sternly, “Well, you just found it.” Sammy tells Sailor Moon and the others, “These three came out of nowhere, he used some kind of weird duel disk to make ‘solid monsters’, and then this jerk challenged me to a duel!”

 

The blond and brown haired teen male yells out, “Hey, what was that?!”

 

Sammy says, “He just sore that I easily beat his butt.”

 

The blond and brown haired teen male responds, “You just lucky to create that one turn kill.”

 

Sailor Jupiter replies, “Luck of the draw is part of the game pal.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Anyway, you are coming with us to find out where you got this tech!”

 

The dark haired female says, displaying her duel disk, “We aren’t going anywhere unless you prove your might!”

 

The green and crimson haired male, “Hey, Selena, hold on a minute.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “We could knock her out easily.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “It wouldn’t feel right doing that.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, taking her duel disk and attaching it to her armored left wrist, “I’ll take you on.”

 

As Sailor Celestial actives her duel disk, Sailor Moon asks, “Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’ll be okay, sis.” Sailor Celestial and the female duelist, Selena, look at each other, their decks are shuffled, their display screens show 4000 life-points for each duelist, and they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Celestial and Selena say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Selena: 4000

 

Sammy tells Sailor Celestial, “Hey! This weird stuff seems to be some kind of weird field spell and it changes the rules slightly! The duelist that takes the very first turn can’t draw a card from their deck anymore!”

 

The others are surprised and Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Sailor Moon tells Sammy, annoyed, “Couldn’t you have said something earlier?”

 

Sammy says, “Hey, I didn’t know that she was going to duel them.”

 

Sailor Moon gives a groan of annoyance and Sailor Celestial says, looking at her duel disk’s screen, “He’s right. There is a strange field spell known as Cross Over activated and it is called an ‘Action Field’.”

 

Yolei asks, “Action Field Spell?”

 

Kazuto asks, “What does it do?”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, “You can use ‘Action Cards’, but each duelist can only have one ‘Action Card’ in their hand at a time. This card is unaffected by other card effects.”

 

Rika asks, “Action Cards? What the heck are ‘Action Cards’?”

 

Selena says, “If you aren’t going to move, then I will! My turn!” Selena says, putting a card on her duel disk, “I play Moon-Light Blue Cat in attack mode!” Soon after, Moon-Light Blue Cat (1600/1200), a female cat humanoid with blue colored fur and wearing a dress, appears on the field in attack mode. Selena says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “Then I activate my Lunar Eclipse! Now, my Blue Cat can’t be effected or even targeted by your spell or trap cards until the end of your next turn! And I end my turn! Now, come, show me your strength!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing a card, “I don’t think that you would know the term ‘chill out’ by any chance? If not, this could help you out.”

 

Selena says, “Words are cheap. Only actions can you prove your strength to me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, displaying Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “You want action? Here it is! I set my scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician on the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Celestial puts her two Pendulum Monster cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in the Monster Zones of her duel disk.

 

The three newcomers gasp in shock and the guy known as Silvio yells out, “Hey, that’s not fair! You can’t have Pendulum Summoning!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, with a glare, “How do you know about Pendulum Summoning?” On the meanwhile, Stargazer and Timegazer appear in a column of light on each side of Sailor Celestial with the number one below Stargazer and the number eight below Timegazer.

 

Sailor Celestial says, as her crystal pendulum glows while a replica appears swinging between the two Pendulum monsters, “And now, I can summon monsters that are level two to seven from my hand this turn! Now, swing pendulum and create an arc to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial slaps three cards on her duel disk as a portal of light appears in-between the two Pendulum monsters and she yells out, “Let’s do this: Darkblaze Dragon, Hyozanryu, and Odd-Eyes Dragon!” Three lights come out and turn into Darkblaze Dragon (1200/1000), Hyozanryu (2100/2800), and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

The green and crimson haired teen says, shocked, “Odd-Eyes…” Just then the teen’s deck glows and Odd-Eyes roars as Sailor Celestial’s deck glows.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “What’s going on with my deck?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “That kid’s deck contains a power that seems familiar to me.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Familiar?”

 

Ken asks, “How familiar is it Sailor Mars?”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a serious tone, “Like I sensed it before and I think I sensed it with Meatball Head and her sister used that ‘power’.”

 

Just then the image of two new monsters appears in Sailor Celestial’s mind and she says, putting the last card in her hand on her duel disk, “I activate the ability of my Pendulum-Tuner: Nobledragon Magician! By lowering the level of my Odd-Eyes by three, I can bring this card directly to the field!” Soon after, Nobledragon Magician (700/1400), a small female humanoid monster with silver and white spellcaster clothing with a silver-white staff, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Silvio says, tauntingly, “You could have used Pendulum Summoning to bring that monster to the field!”

 

Selena says, her eyes widening, “Wait…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I tune my level three Nobledragon Magician with my now level four Odd-Eyes Dragon!” Nobledragon Magician turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Odd-Eyes making it become transparent before a column of light appears on the field as a new Synchro Monster card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s Extra Deck. Sailor Celestial says, “Celestial flames gather here, burn with the flame of a dragon’s star! Synchro Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts the new Synchro Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to blaze like a comet…Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon!” Out of the light, Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon (2500/2000), a giant red and dark violet humanoid dragon looking a lot like Odd-Eyes Dragon especially the heterochromia eyes, a red right eye and a green left eye, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Many of the others are stunned and Rika says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

The green and crimson haired male asks, “A Pendulum SYNCHRO?!”

 

Selena says, awe-struck, “Incredible.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “If you like that, then you are going to like this. I activate Meteorburst’s ability and now, I can call out one Pendulum Monster in the Pendulum Zones to bring it on the field! So, come on out, Stargazer!” Flames surround Stargazer causing it to vanish from the Pendulum Zones and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) to appear on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “However, Meteorburst can’t attack on the turn that it is uses this ability, but now, I Overlay my Darkblaze Dragon and my Hyozanryu and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex as a new XYZ monster card comes out of her Extra Deck in which Sailor Celestial says, as she puts it on her duel disk and over two monster cards in the same ‘zone’, “I XYZ Summon Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon!” Just then Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (2800/2500), an aqua/crystal blue and silver version of Odd-Eyes Dragon with a red right eye and blue left eye with two Water Overlay Units orbiting it, appear on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Mimi says, amazed, “That’s new.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon, attack her kitty cat now!” Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon prepares to unleash a tidal attack from its mouth against Moon-Light Blue Cat.

 

Selena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Quick-Play Spell card: Full Moon Fury activates! When used during the Battle Phase, one Moon-Light monster gains half of her opponent’s attack points until the end of the Battle Phase, but both players draw one card from their decks!” Selena and Sailor Celestial draw a card as Moon-Light Blue Cat goes from 1600/1200 to 3000/1200 as its claws extend causing it to gain a sly smirk on her lips as she prepares to counterattack.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon’s ability activates! By removing one Overlay Unit, I can negate the attack and then summon one Odd-Eyes monster from the hand or grave to the field!” Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Selena says, “It doesn’t have the power to beat my Moon-Light Blue Cat.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “I activate the spell: Flash Fusion! I can now fuse monsters on my side of the field, but at the end of this turn, the Fusion Monster will be destroyed!”

 

Selena asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And now, I combine Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon with Stargazer Magician!” Odd-Eyes Meteorburst Dragon and Stargazer Magician goes into a fusion vortex as a new Fusion Monster card comes out of her Extra Deck and she says, putting it on her duel disk, “Time to make like the wind…Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon (2500/3000), a green armored and black version of Odd-Eyes Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Celestial says, “When Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon comes to the field, one attack position monster is returned to your hand!”

 

Selena says, shocked, “No!” Just then a massive wind sends Moon-Light Blue Cat flying and Selena is forced to return it to her hand.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Now, my Odd-Eyes Dragons, end this duel!” Odd-Eyes Dragon and Odd-Eyes Vortex Dragon move in to attack and Selena then sees something in which she leaps up towards one of the ‘floating platforms’ in which she grabs what looks like a Duel Monsters card with the letter ‘A’ imprinted on its back.

 

Selena says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Spell: Great Escape! This card ends the battle phase!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Sailor Moon says, seeing something, “Celestial, by your foot!”

 

Sailor Celestial then sees a similar card to the one that Selena picked up, she grabs it, and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Spell: No Action! An Action Spell activated will be negated and destroyed!” Selena gasps in which the two attacks strike home and Selena yelps out as she is knocked off the platform as she loses 5000 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Celestial: 4000

Selena: 0

 

With the end of the duel, all of the Solid Vision projections, minus the platforms, vanish in which the green and crimson haired teen manages to catch Selena before she crashes into though forcing him to the ground on his butt in the process.

 

The green and crimson haired teen asks Selena, “Are you okay Selena?”

 

Selena leaps out of the teen’s arms and she responds, annoyed, “I’m just fine!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Okay, game over. Time for some answers.”

 

Mimi asks Kazuto, “Did you know that your sister had those cards?”

 

Kazuto responds, “Actually, I didn’t.”

 

Sailor Mercury thinks in her mind, “Could it be possible that she is tapping deeper into the powers of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon?” Just then a short boy with pale skin, light purple-grey hair, blue eyes, and wearing a yellow and blue striped shirt under a turquoise hooded sweatshirt with the hood up, grey cargo pans, pink shocks, and blue shoes with a black cap over his head with a teddy bear in his hands seemly appears out of nowhere and goes to the green and crimson haired teen.

 

The boy asks, “Where is big brother?”

 

The green and crimson haired tells the boy, “Don’t worry, Reira, we’ll find him.”

 

Matt asks, “Where did that kid come from?”

 

Cody says, “It looks like he is with them.” The short boy flinches from the looks that our heroes and heroines are giving him and the green and crimson haired teen then sees a glow from his head.

 

He thinks in his mind, “Odd-Eyes…?” He then activates his duel disk which looks like Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s new duel disks, but with a red body and yellow ‘blade’.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “So, you want to…?”

 

Sailor Moon says, stepping forward, “I’ll take him on.”

 

The others look at Sailor Moon in surprise as she attaches her duel disk to her armored left wrist, inserts her duel disk, and Sailor Mars asks, “Hey, Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Don’t ask, Pyro. I have no idea why I’m doing this.”

 

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “That’s what worries me.” Both of them activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled, the display screens of their disks show 4000 life-points for each duelist, and they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” the two duelist shout out in unison and Sailor Moon and the green and crimson haired duelist in which Sailor Moon’s duel disk display screen is named Yuya begin their duel.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Yuya: 4000

 

The green and crimson haired duelist smiles and he asks the short boy, “Ready, Reira?” The short boy gives Yuya a confused look as Yuya grabs his head and they leap onto one of the platforms created by Solid Vision technology in their duel disks. Yuya then says, “Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the latest entertainment duel of Yuya Sakaki with my co-star, young Reira Akaba! Sit back and enjoy!” Yuya puts one card on his duel disk and he yells out, putting one card on his duel disk, “Now, for the first star of our show: Performapal Hip Hippo!” Soon after, Performapal Hip Hippo (800/800), a large pink cartoon hippo with a top hat, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei asks, “A pink hippo?” Yuya leaps onto the back of the monster and pulls the young boy, Reira, with him in which they start to leap around on the back of Hip Hippo.

 

Sailor Venus asks, shocked, “He’s riding a Duel Monster?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “Well, Mercury did say that they are ‘Real Solid Visions’.” Sailor Moon looks at the others with a confused look on her face that says ‘What’s going on here’ and the others give shrugs to show that they have no idea.

 

When they stop hopping around, Yuya says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I take a bow with one card to end my turn!”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Okay…” Sailor Moon then flies up to a platform, draws a card, and she says, “My turn!”

 

Sammy yells out, “Hey, Sailor Moon, don’t let this guy ruin your game! Show how a real duelist rules the duel!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Right.” Sailor Moon says, displaying Performapal Trump Witch (100/100) and Sky Dragoons of Draconia (2200/200) Pendulum Monsters, “I set my scale four, Performapal Trump Witch and scale seven, Sky Dragoons of Draconia, in order to set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the two cards on her Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Zones in rainbow colors in which the two said monsters appear in two columns with the number 4 below Performapal Trump Witch and number seven below Sky Dragoons of Draconia, which is a knight on a yellow pterodactyl. Yuya gives a look of shock and Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Pendulum Deck Booster! I discard the top card of my deck and if it is a monster, I can increase the Pendulum Scale of one Pendulum Monster by the level of the discarded monster! However, if I don’t draw a monster, I can’t Pendulum Summon this turn!” Sailor Moon draws the top card of her deck, displays Cave Dragon (2000/100), and she says, sending the card to her graveyard, “Since my Cave Dragon is a level four monster, I can increase my Sky Dragoon’s scale by four!” Sky Dragoons of Draconia’s scale goes up from 7 to 11 and Sailor Moon says, “And now, I can summon monsters from level five to ten this turn!” A replica of Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum appears between the two Pendulum Monsters and starts to swing in which Sailor Moon says, “Now, swing pendulum! Create the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts two cards on her duel disk and she says, “Time for a double threat with my Blue-Eyes White Dragons!” Coming out of a circle of light, two Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 2) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Yuya, Silvio, and Selena gasp in which Yuya shouts out, stunned, “Blue-Eyes White Dragons?!”

 

Silvio shouts out, “No fair! Where does an armored winged weirdo like her get legendary cards?!”

 

Sailor Celestial glares at Silvio and she tells him, “You had better watch your mouth, jerk.”

 

Silvio winches and he retorts, “Ha, you don’t scare me! My dad will throw you in the can if you dare to do anything to me!”

 

Rika says, “He’s nuts.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “And now, since I have two Blue-Eyes White Dragons on the field, I can fuse them together!” There are gasps of surprise as the two Blue-Eyes White Dragons goes into a fusion vortex while a new Fusion Monster card comes out of Sailor Moon’s Extra Deck in which she says, putting on her duel disk, “Time to face double trouble with Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon (3000/2500), a two-headed version of Blue-Eyes White Dragon/Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, stunned, “When did she get that card?”

 

Keiko says, “Maybe from Kaibaman like I did.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Keiko in shock and Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, concerned, “If I attack, I could hurt both of them.” Sailor Moon looks at the others and the Sailor Scouts of the group along with Tuxedo Mask as they prepare to catch them if they fall. Sailor Moon yells out, “Twin Burst, attack with Dual Stream of Destruction!” Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon unleashes a powerful stream of lightning energy from its two heads at Hip Hippo.

 

Reira yelps out in fear and Yuya shouts out, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I play my Hippo Carnival! It’s show time!” Yuya’s face-down card is revealed to be the Hippo Carnival Quick-Play spell card and then three Hippo Token (0/0 X 3), which are cartoon-like female hippos wearing samba outfits, appear in front of Yuya, Reira, and Hip Hippo in which they start dancing in a cartoon samba fashion in defense mode.

 

Tai asks, annoyed, “What the heck is this?” Just then Twin Burst’s attack slams into one of the Hippo Token causing them to explode and create a fireworks like explosion, however, Yuya suffered no damage to his life-points since the token was in defense mode.

 

Yuya says, “Ta-da! Just like magic, my Hippo Tokens appear to protect Hip Hippo and I since your dragon is mesmerized by their wonderful samba! And during this turn, he can only attack them!”

 

Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Yuya tells Reira, “Hey, Reira, look fireworks. Cool, huh?” Reira only gives a detached look and tightly holds onto Yuya.

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, annoyed, “Hey, pal, this is supposed to be a duel, not a clown act!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, with a death glare in her eyes, “Is he making fun of her?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a shrug, “Maybe it is the way that he duels.”

 

Sammy says, annoyed, “I say that it stinks. Duels are supposed to be honorable and fun matches that the duelists show their strength and skill and not this clown act.” Yuya flinches from Sammy’s remark and Sailor Moon notices this, but she shakes off her confusion.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon can attack twice since you have monsters on the field! Attack his next token!” Twin Burst attacks another token causing it to explode in a fireworks fashion, but since it was in defense mode, Yuya suffers no life-point damage. Sailor Moon says, putting the last card in her hand into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play my Card of Sanctity and forcing us to draw until we have six cards in our hands.” Sailor Moon and Yuya draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Sailor Moon says, putting a card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Token Dispel! All Token monsters are now destroyed and the monster’s owner takes three hundred points of damage per token!” The final Hippo Token explodes and Yuya grunts as he loses 300 life-points. Sailor Moon says, putting yet another card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Dragon’s Gunfire! This card either takes away eight hundred life-points or destroys a monster with eight defense points or less! I use the second effect to destroy your Hippo!” Turn Burst unleashes a fireball right Hip Hippo and Yuya immediately has it leap to another platform where he picks up a card and puts it in his duel disk’s main slot.

 

Yuya yells out, “Action Magic: Mirror Barrier!” Just then a dome of energy surrounds Hip Hippo and Yuya says, “This card negates the destruction of my good buddy from any card effect!” The fireball bounces off the dome and into the sky creating another fireworks explosion in which Yuya takes a bow.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, annoyed, “Okay, it is official! He is pissing me off! He is turned this duel into a sideshow.”

 

Kazuto says, “You have got to admit that this guy’s style of dueling is…unique.”

 

Kotone says, with a nod, “That’s one way of putting it Kazuto.”

 

Rika says, with a nod and sarcastic tone, “I’ll say.”

 

Sailor Moon says, giving a nervous look and putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two face-downs.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Yuya: 3700

 

Yuya draws a card, he looks at it, and Yuya thinks, “It’s here!” Yuya displays Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “I set my scale one Stargazer Magician and scale eight Timegazer Magician on the Pendulum Scale!” Yuya puts the cards on the Pendulum Zones of his duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors in the Monster Zones of his duel disk.

 

Many in our heroes’ and heroines’ group gasp in shock and Yolei yells out, “Hold up! How did he get those cards?!”

 

Yuya says, “And now, I can play level two to level seven monsters this turn!” As a ‘image’ of a crystal pendulum that Yuya is wearing around his neck appears, it swings between the two monsters and he yells out, putting four cards on his duel disk, “Swing, pendulum my soul! Create the arc to victory! Pendulum Summon! Time to swing into action: Performapal Fire Mufflerlion! Performapal Kaleidoscope! Performapal Drummerilla! And the star of this show, the dragon of the dual colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears in the sky and four lights come from the circle in which they are Performapal Fire Mufflerlion (800/800), a white lion dressed like he is circus performer with a fire mane and tail, Performapal Kaleidoscope (100/2300), circus-like scorpion with two shields instead of claws, Performapal Drummerilla (1600/900), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field with all monsters minus Kaleidoscope are in attack mode with Kaleidoscope in defense mode.

 

The others are shocked when they see Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Asuna asks, “How does he have that dragon?”

 

Selena and Silvio are surprised by Asuna’s question and Yuya yells out, putting the last card in his hand into the main slot of his disk, “And now, it is time for the show! I play my Performapal Band Hurricane!” Soon after, Drummerilla starts to beat on his drum-like chest with Kaleidoscope creating a light show with Fire Mufflerlion create a fire show.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, annoyed, “Now what?”

 

Yuya says, “Thanks to this card, all of my opponents’ cards are returned from the field to his or in this case, her hand based on the number of my friends are on the field!”

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Yuya yells out, “Now, let’s dance!” Just then musical notes fill the field as all of Yuya’s monsters are performing in which notes smack Sailor Moon’s cards causing them to vanish from the field expect Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon is a Fusion Monster causing it to be returned to the Extra Deck.

 

Davis says, “I’ve got to say that’s a combination of weird, funny, and embarrassing at the same time.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “I agree.”

 

Yuya says, “Thank you, everyone! I’m sorry, but the show has to end with a grand stopping direct attack!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then moves in to attack Sailor Moon directly, but she then stop something on a nearby platform and she zips over to it.

 

Sailor Moon picks one of the strange ‘Action Cards’, puts it in her duel disk’s main slot, and she says, “Action Spell: Great Escape! The battle is over!” Sailor Moon then ducks from a swipe from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s tail.

 

Yuya says, with a shrug, “Oh, well. It just makes the show more exciting! I end my turn!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Card Destruction! We discard our hands and redraw a new hand with the same cards that we discarded!” Sailor Moon discards four cards and draws four new cards from her deck, but Yuya has no cards in his hand currently so he doesn’t discard and redraws from his deck. Sailor Moon looks at her new hand, puts one card into the main slot, and she yells out, “I activate my Harmonic Oscillation! And it is quite a mouthful in which since you have Pendulum Monsters in your Pendulum Zone, I can use them to Pendulum Summon instead of my Pendulum Monsters!”

 

Yuya asks, stunned, “What?”

 

As Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulum appears between Yuya’s two monsters, Sailor Moon says, “Using your Pendulum Scale, I can summon level two to seven monsters this turn! Now, swing Soul Pendulum! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Time to swing into action, gang: Meteor Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, and my Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle is created and three beams of light shoot off to Sailor Moon’s fields in which they become Meteor Dragon (1800/2000), Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000), and Sailor Moon’s own Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yuya, Reira, Selena, and Silvio gasp in shock and Yuya asks, shocked, “Odd-Eyes?!” But then both Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragons start to glow and roar causing massive winds to start up and envelop the area.

 

Veemon yells out, “What’s going on?”

 

Gatomon says, “It’s those dragons!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her visor and computer, “Gatomon’s right! Those dragons are resonation with each other and they are causing a temporal disturbance! If it doesn’t stop, I don’t know what could happen to the fabric of time and space!” As the developing temporal storm causes stronger winds, everyone is about to get thrown around, but then Yuya’s and Sailor Moon’s crystal pendulums glow along with the duel disks of Yuya, Reira, Selena, and Silvio causing a massive bright light to engulf the whole area forcing everyone to cover their eyes. When the light dies down and everyone is able to look, Sailor Moon is back on the ground in which Yuya, Reira, Selena, and Silvio along with the platforms made of ‘solid holograms’ have vanished.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 4000 (duel interrupted)

Yuya: 3700 (duel interrupted)

 

Sailor Mars asks, “Where they go?”

 

TK says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Their duel disks activated some kind of ‘space-time jump’ which means that they have been teleported to another world and even another universe.”

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Are you sure, Mercury?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Based on the data of what just happened, it is my theory.”

 

Tai asks, “Who were they?”

 

Izzy says, “That’s a good question, Tai.”

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Pluto, “We have people from other times and possibly other worlds coming into our world.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, with a nod, “Yes, Uranus. I think that Master Yen Sid-sama’s words are quite prophetic.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Pluto and Sailor Jupiter says, “Hold up! We were fighting tons of enemies during the time that Sailor Moon was…in ‘that place’.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “They were just a ‘warm up’.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And like Master Yen Sid said that things accelerated ever since whatever influenced Sugou to tamper with ‘that world’.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Add Naruto Uzumaki into mix with a Keyblade as well as making him a Signer and a Duel Priest, with the fact that a rogue organization kidnapped him and two of his friends to experiment on them on their mad quest to create the ‘ultimate warrior’, basically a ‘bio-weapon’, legendary duelists from the past coming up with legendary cards with the power to bust the world wide up, alternate version of our Meatball Head appearing with two other dragons that along with one other dragon have powers on an interdimensional scale, a possible ‘war of realities’ on our hand…”

 

Kazuto says, interrupting, “And this might be the start.”

 

Rika says, with a sarcastic tone, “Just great.”

 

Yolei says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.” As our heroes and heroines look up into the sky, they can’t help to wonder and worry about the future ahead of them.

 

July 22, 2025, Neo Domino City

 

Deep within Neo Domino City, a Neo Domino Duel Academy female teacher, Maria Bartlet, a pretty woman with short brown hair, grey eyes, and wearing orange and white female business/formal outfit, is with a figure, whose facial features we can’t see.

 

Maria tells her, with a smile, “You have done very well.”

 

The figure responds, in a quite familiar female voice, “Thank you, Bartlet-san.”

 

Maria tells the figure, “However, it is weird that you would ask for any lessons at all. Your dueling ability is incredible especially in the area of Fusion Summoning. You are a top level pro.”

 

The female figure responds, “True, but I need to expand my horizons.”

 

Maria says, with a smile, “Well, if you feel so, but I doubt that you can go any further.”

 

The female figure says, “I’m going to need to.” Maria gives a confused look as the female figure walks away and we can see that her face is exact duplicate of Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s face expect that her hair color is silver blue and she has deep ruby red lips.

 

And that’s the end of this chapter! I think that you can tell who that female figure with the Neo Domino City Duel Academy teacher is right? And now, we have a ‘full set’, huh? Anyway, we have another set of ‘guest stars’ in this chapter. Well, this is a slight AU of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V in which four of the Lancers get lost on their way to THEIR Synchro Dimension and afterwards, it will continue on as usual. Anyway, the new ‘title scene’ of my fanfiction is quite interesting and fair warning, it does have spoilers on what’s to come, everyone. However, sorry, but no details! Please read and review to tell me what you think and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!