Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Shadow Ninja of a Gun ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we are in the next chapter and the ‘Dimensional Wars’ are starting to heat up. Yes, you will be seeing more of the ‘Fusion Dimension’ in the upcoming chapters and there are going to be plenty of ‘world hopping’ in the near future, but you are going to have to read on and find out what this leads to through you might have a good idea. But, like I said, you are going to have to read to find out what’s next, everyone! Now, I know that you are getting sick and tired of this, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As a legion of butterflies fly through the sky, Kirito, in both his SAO form and his ALO form, appears with Usagi, in both of her SAO forms and her ALO form, with her as Princess Serenity and Eternal Sailor Moon, and Leafa with her as Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is walking with Akari, in her ALO form, Sinon, in her ALO form, Miyako, in her ALO form, and Junpier, in her ALO form, in which they look to see that Akari and Sinon have the ‘shadows’ of Eternal Sailor Sun and Eternal Sailor Orion behind them while Asuna, Miyako, and Junpier have the forms of mysterious Sailor Scouts behind them.

 

Kirito, Eternal Sailor Moon, and Eternal Sailor Celestial are walking up to Naruto and Naruto is looking behind them in which the three of them turn to see Sailor Moon’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Serenity and Tsuki, and Kirito’s Synchro and XYZ Dimensional counterparts, Kuro and Kata, along with Naruto’s counterpart from the Limited Tsukuyomi from ‘Road of Ninja’ giving them a wicked smirk along with various other figures covered in shadows covered under the shadows of the Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and a mysterious violet dragon.

 

The scene then changes to the Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Naruto’s ‘precious people’ from the Leaf Village, Team 5Ds, Asuna, Leafa, Silica, in her ALO form, Lisbeth, in her ALO form, Agil, in his ALO form, Klein, in his ALO form, Philia, in her ALO form, and Strea, in her ALO form, looking from the Moon Kingdom at SAO, ALO, and so many worlds as well as their people that it is beyond the imagination as the mysterious Queen’s Gate hangs over them all.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known and yet to meet.

 

Then Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial/Princess Selene appear with dark shadowy that look exactly behind them appear with the ‘Shadow Sailor Moon’ have sinister yellow eyes with the ‘Shadow Sailor Celestial’ having blood red eyes.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial and two others, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Eternal Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 19: Shadow Ninja of a Gun

 

July 24, 2025, Tokyo, Akihabara

 

Inside of the Akihabara district of Tokyo, there are a lot of emergency services and such working on the damage and the people that are injured among other things as our heroes and heroines that came from the world that was like the Elder Tales MMORPG game overlook the damage as Ryu, Kasumi, and the Leaf ninja arrive on the scene.

 

Sailor Pluto asks Ryu, “How bad is it, Ryu-dono?”

 

Ryu responds, “The damage is prevent extensive, but nothing too critical. The district will be back up and running with several days at most.”

 

Davis says, plainly, “That’s good the news.”

 

Kasumi says, with a sigh, “They are many casualties in the chaos, but it would have been much worse if the evacuation orders were given.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “What a mess.”

 

Tai says, “No kidding, Jupiter.”

 

Biyomon says, “This is horrible.”

 

Veemon asks, “How did this storm form in the first place?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Is it possible that when the Queen’s Gate got hit by my power and when Kayaba hit it…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It seems unlikely, but we are dealing with a powerful temporal artifact and there are a lot of unknowns with it alone. Your power is well-known, but the true depth of your abilities has yet to be seen if it will ever be known.”

 

Rika, back to her ‘normal clothing’, says, sarcastically, “That’s reassuring.”

 

Kotone asks, “But who was that guy?”

 

Kazuto asks, “Could he…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “He might have been from one of the other ‘dimensions’. Most likely, I suspect the ‘Fusion Dimension’.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Pluto, “How much do you know about them?”

 

Sailor Pluto responds, “The four dimensions based on the Duel Monsters’ game is new even to me and I have only begun research them. Remember, even though I am the Guardian of Time, I am not a deity. I am very much mortal and my main duty is keeping the balance of our universe with knowledge of the multiverse only to make sure of that. In the vast realm of existence, there is much that I don’t know.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “We know, Pluto-mama.”

 

Sailor Mars asks Sailor Moon, “By the way, Meatball Head, are those more of those new Blue-Eyes monsters like that Blue-Eyes Twin Burst Dragon?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Any XYZ monsters yet?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a playful smile, “No, but if there are, you will be the first to know.”

 

Cody says, “If they are invading other worlds…”

 

Ken says, nodding his head and interrupting, “We know, Cody.”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “So, what was that ass doing there and what was with whole bit?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a snort, “Who cares Mars? I certainly don’t.”

 

Hinata asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, “Kayaba is still alive.”

 

There are looks of surprise from the ninja from the Elemental Country and Naruto yells out, “No way! You knocked him into that portal, believe it!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “All of us saw him in the other realm that we visited, Naruto.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Yeah, he was pretty alive to all of us.”

 

Minato asks, “What happened?” Soon after, our heroes and heroines described about what happened while going into detail about the ‘other world’ that was like the MMORPG, Elder Tales, which they went into a short time ago.

 

When they were done, Shino says, “He is preparing Sailor Celestial for some kind of purpose.”

 

Kiba says, “That’s a big obvious, Shino.”

 

Shino says, “I don’t think that we have an idea of the extent of his plans.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Shino says, “Based on what you told us, Kayaba performed this heinous mass murder and entrapped her brother in his ‘other world’ by him in order to awaken Sailor Celestial’s great power.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Yeah, it is already a given.”

 

Sakura asks, plainly, “Wait! Kayaba admitted that all of his reasons for SAO were the truth and I believe that nut was telling the truth, but what if he told the whole truth to make him hide the fact that MAIN objective of Sword Art Online was to awaken Sailor Celestial?”

 

Everyone looks at Sakura and Sailor Moon asks, “Wait! Are you saying that much of the other horrid reasoning behind SAO was only ‘secondary’?”

 

Sailor Saturn asks Sailor Pluto, “Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Pluto goes into deep thought and Sakura says, “Look at the facts. He made sure to target her brother knowing that he was into gaming knowing that if he got into the beta, he would surely go into the retail version and ensuring that he got trapped creating the ‘trigger’ to start her awakening.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, irritated, “Can we not talk about him? We’ve had a long day.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a plain tone, “To be honest, I’m feeling the same way. I’m kind of tired.” The others look at each other and they nod their heads.

 

Kazuto says, “Yeah, despite not much time has passed in our world, it has been a long day for all of us.”

 

Sailor Star says, “I believe that Kirito-kun is right. We have a long few days.”

 

Rika says, “Especially long for us since we were trapped in another world for three months when only three minutes passed here at home.”

 

Ino asks, “What happened over there anyway?”

 

Sakura responds, “A lot of things, Ino-pig.”

 

Ino retorts, annoyed, “You’re no fun, Forehead.”

 

Sora says, “Anyway, we should get home.”

 

Biyomon says, with a nod, “Yeah, we just solved another crisis.”

 

Ken says, “For the moment, Biyomon. I’ve got a bad feeling that there is more to come.”

 

Yolei says, with a sigh, “Did you have to say that Ken-kun? I rather not think about it.”

 

TK says, “We know, Yolei. However, Ken has a point and we need to be ready for what’s to come.”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in his mind, “I hope that we can be prepared for what’s to come TK.” Tuxedo Mask looks over at Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial and in his mind’s eye, a transparent image of Heathcliff hovers over both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial causing Tuxedo Mask thinking what this ‘attempted puppet master’ is trying to lead them into in which he glances at Kazuto causing Kazuto to nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

July 24, 2025, Tokyo, Setagaya Ward

 

It is evening time at the home of Asuna Yuuki and her family in which she, her brother, Kouichirou Yuuki, her father, Shouzou Yuuki, and her mother, Kyouko Yuuki, are assembled with the dining hall and their large table eating dinner together.

 

Asuna asks her brother, “Big brother, how is everything?”

 

Kouichirou says, “It is okay, but it is a struggle. However, thanks to the interest of Doctor Rainbow, ALO has done well, Asuna. But we are still dealing with the aftermath of what you know who did and tried to use the company’s VRMMO for not to mention the problems that VRMMO in general due to…you know.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “I see.”

 

Kouichirou says, “If your new friend hadn’t convinced dad to remain as CEO, I’m not sure where the company would be right now.”

 

Shouzou says, “Son, you give me too much credit.”

 

Kouichirou says, “No way, father. You are an honest and hardworking man and your leadership has lead RCT to where it is today.”

 

Shouzou says, with a sigh, “While true, my ability to judge people has been put into question.”

 

Asuna tells her father, “Father, it isn’t your fault. Sugou has fooled everyone of this true malicious and evil nature.”

 

Kouichirou says, “When he ‘exposed’ himself to us, he must have thought that they wouldn’t listen to kids and he may have had a point. That’s the only reason that I could think why he would show his ‘true nature’ to us.” Kouichirou says, with a snort, “I’m sorry, but that man…I knew that he was a monster, however, I was shocked to learn that he is at the level of that madman that trapped you in that nightmare.”

 

Asuna responds, a bit nervously, “Yes, big brother. I knew that Sugou was a monster, but I didn’t know how much when he revealed his plans to us on Aincrad.”

 

Kouichirou says, changing the subject, “Anyway, Asuna, before summer vacation started, your teachers sent stunning reviews of you.”

 

Shouzou says, with a smile, “Yes. And it isn’t to be taken lightly. These people are highly regarded in their divisions and the education services as a whole. They commented positively on you and it makes me proud.”

 

Asuna replies, with a smile, “Thank you, father.”

 

Kouichirou says, with a grin, “Your new friends are quite incredible, Asuna. That old school is close to be turned into one of the top academies in our nation and in just a few months! They got the right people for the job and they are training and assemble some up and coming people in the education services. And the first batch of new students outside of SAO survivors aren’t anything to joke about.”

 

Shouzou says, with a nod, “I have to agree, Kouichirou. These young people have talent and skills when it comes to electronics and gaming industries. If given the right training and education, they might help advance Full-Dive and virtual reality technology to the next level.”

 

Asuna’s and Kouichirou’s mother, Kyouko, responds, plainly yet with a stoic look, “That’s left to be seen Shouzou.”

 

Kouichirou says, “Well, the people that are running that school are no laughing matter. They are best of the best when it comes to that ‘business’.”

 

Kyouko replies, stoically, “While I don’t question the qualities of the people, it doesn’t mean that anything will come of that school.”

 

Asuna gives a sad look and Kouichirou tells Kyouko, “Mom, let’s get to the point of this. It isn’t the school or the teachers as well as the other educators in the new school, isn’t it? It’s ‘her’, right?”

 

Kyouko tells her son, “I would be careful about accusations, my son…”

 

Kouichirou responds, “I believe that I’m right to say that ‘personal feelings’ is a part of this, mother. The people running the school are among the best and the facility is being made to be ones of the best in the nation which will give my sister not only a chance to make up for the lost time for that prison that she has been trapped into for two years, but to get into best colleges in the nation. The problem that you have mother is the person ‘sponsoring’ it.”

 

Asuna says, concerned, “Brother…”

 

Kyouko tells Kouichirou, “Kouichirou…”

 

Kouichirou responds, “Mother, she was a victim as anyone else if not more so! Do you think that if that monster, Kayaba, cared about her that he would have allowed her to enter his ‘death game’ in the first place? By the looks of it, Kayaba was preparing for this for years and he may have used his own niece, an innocent girl, at the time to perfect his monstrous ‘master plan’. She isn’t to blame as any other victim in that nightmare!”

 

Kyouko says, “While that’s so, I am still not liking her leading my daughter back to ‘that world’ even if it is our company that runs it. It is an unhealthy obsession because of that stupid game…” Just then there is a loud ‘bang’ on the table and everyone looks to see that Asuna, her head lowered, has slammed her hands on the table in which Kyouko starts to say, sternly, “Young lady…”

 

However, Asuna interrupts and she says, as tears start to stream down her cheeks, “Don’t you ever say that…Don’t you dare ever say that…” When Asuna picks up her head, her eyes held an intense glare that shocks her father and her brother and she says, with a stern tone, “Don’t you ever call SAO a ‘stupid game’, mother! You have no right to say that at all!”

 

Kyouko responds, sternly, “Asuna…”

 

Asuna then glares at her mother, with an intense glare, and she shouts out, “No, you be quiet and you will listen!” The intensity of Asuna’s glare causing Kyouko to flinch and stop in which Asuna says, with a stern tone, “I love you, mother, but I will not let you insult much less spit on our pain and suffering for the over two years that we were trapped in that nightmare especially Serena-chan’s suffering since she is the one that Kayaba betrayed the most! You have no idea on what we experienced there…What we went through…the struggles we went through…the comrades and friends that we lost…and all of the good lives that were snuffed because of Kayaba’s personal greed and ambition! People that didn’t do anything to anyone and Kayaba trapped them in that hellish prison in a lot of them died never to see their family and friends again! And those family and friends weeping over their graves in which neither of them got a chance to even say goodbye! Their dreams…their hopes…all destroyed! Serena-chan suffered most of all! For two long years, she worked herself nearly to death to save as many lives as she can! If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be around myself! In fact, I was nearly was one of those that died within the first few months. I had gotten all depressed about getting trapped in the game and for failing your expectations by letting my curiosity get the better of me, but I didn’t just want to remain in the Town of Beginnings. So, I went out there just to die to show that I gave it all that I had to escape even though I had felt that none of us trapped in the game were ever going home. So, I went out of there to give it all I got and then fade away like a shooting star.”

 

Kyouko gives a look of shock and Shouzou says, shocked, “Asuna…”

 

Asuna says, with a stern tone, “However, Usagi-chan refused to give up on me. When we first met, she was giving all she had to protect other players despite being total strangers to them and even if they could ‘reject’ her if they found out about her ‘connection’ with Kayaba. She risked her life despite us being total strangers because she felt my life was worth something and she, along with Kirito-kun, helped me learn to truly live! I learned a lot of harsh lessons from SAO including how fragile life can truly be and how precious it truly is. I don’t know how I can truly thank them because if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be here and now! I love you, mother. I love you as I love dad, but I will not allow you to spit on the memories of the good people that suffered and die because of SAO and even through that survived who are also still suffering! I learned about true love and friendship there and Kirito-kun is the person that I love most in which Serena-chan is my best friend in which she is like a sister to me as much as she is to Kirito-kun. They gave me the strength to live and ‘truly live’ too! And I won’t have their pain and suffering be spat upon even by you, mother! Never say that in my presence ever again!” Asuna tells her father, “Forgive me, father, but I wish to be excused, I’m feel quite ill now.”

 

Asuna then stomps out of the room and Kyouko yells out, regaining her senses, “Asuna! Young lady, get back here!” However, Asuna refuses to listen and she slams the door to the dining room behind her.

 

Kyouko gets up from her seat and Kouichirou says, “Don’t, mother.”

 

Kyouko was about to speak and Shouzou tells his wife, “You have done enough, my love.”

 

Kyouko tells Shouzou, “But Shouzou…”

 

Shouzou tells Kyouko, “Asuna is not a little girl anymore, Kyouko-chan. She is now an adult through I wish that she didn’t have to grow up so fast. She did everything in order to please us…please you. However, now, she has her own reason to live. Her own reason to become stronger as a person and remember, she was a leader in that prison and that’s what’s necessary to head a company. When you are running a company, you can’t be ‘just the boss’, you have to be a leader. A leader like our daughter was in that digital prison. A digital prison that was more than a ‘stupid game’, Kyouko-chan. Actual people died in there and I have found out the stories. Plenty of these people were good hard working people and plenty of those may have been ‘questionable’ when it came to hard working were still good people.”

 

Kouichirou says, with a serious tone, “And sis watch them die mother! She watched good people die what is ‘another world’ without having a chance to say goodbye to their loved ones! And plenty of those that died work their virtual butts off to get themselves and everyone else including Asuna!” Kouichirou tells his mother, “And if you want to know why I bought the NervGear and Sword Art Online in the first place, it is the reason that Asuna loves the virtual universe now and the reason that many others do based on what I believe. Asuna and I have been enclosed in a world of so-called ‘wealth’ and ‘privilege’, but like any human, we want to see more. We want to see what’s beyond that hill…beyond the horizon and do what they do in ALO: Get our own wings and fly to that horizon.” Kouichirou gets up from his seat and he says, “And I’m proud that sis has gotten her own wings and found her way to that horizon and beyond. I intend to follow her my own way by helping create a ‘bigger horizon’ by being part of RCT.” Kouichirou then stomps out of the room much to the surprise of his mother.

 

Shouzou tells Kyouko, “He’s right, Kyouko-chan.” When Kyouko looks at her husband, he says, “The virtual world is more than just a game, Kyouko-chan. It is a new frontier and our children are the pioneers.” Kyouko doesn’t say anything while on the meanwhile, Asuna goes into her room, slams the door behind her, locks it, and she leaps onto her bed in which she takes out her new broach as Sailor Star.

 

Asuna says, solemnly, “Kirito-kun…Usagi-chan…Am I worthy to be a Sailor Soldier? I was only a warrior in ‘that world’ and Serena-chan and Suguha-chan are warriors in both the virtual and this world. Can I truly equal their power and what they have done especially since it was Suguha-chan that defeated Kayaba and despite we know now, she is one of the true heroines of the game like Serena-chan…Can I ever truly be considered like them? I don’t know. I truly don’t know Kirito-kun.”

 

July 25, 2025, Nielsen Labs

 

Out in the countryside of Japan, we find ourselves at the Nielsen Labs, a facility devoted to the Gunpla, plastic model kits devoted to the anime/manga known as Gundam which is one of the most popular Mecha anime worldwide especially so due to the Gunpla Battle where the Gunpla are put onto platforms in which the Plavsky Particle that interact with the special plastic of the Gunpla and animate them in which recreate weaponry effects, scenery, and more basically creating realistic simulations, where we find our former Signers, Yusei, Akiza, Leo, Luna, Jack, and Crow, Yugi/Atem, Tristan, Joey, and Tea, and finally, our heroes and heroines, Sailor Scouts, Digidestined with their Digimon partners, and SAO survivors, assembled in front of the main door to the labs itself.

 

Joey says, stunned, “Geez! This is huge!”

 

Tristan says, “Man! Oh, man! This whole facility is for those plastic models!”

 

Tea says, amazed, “They are popular in our time, but this is taking it to a whole new level.”

 

Yugi says, “That’s because that we don’t have machines that make Gunpla actually move and allow us to control them as if we are in a really fighting in real-life mobile suits.”

 

Yusei says, with a smile, “Well, something close, Yugi.”

 

Leo says, excitedly, “Oh, man! This is awesome!”

 

Luna says, “Easy, Leo.”

 

Darien asks Yusei, “Yusei, why did you ask us to come along?”

 

Yusei responds, “I had gotten a call from the head of the facility, Nils Yajima, about something in their systems involving Duel Monsters. I also got a call from Seijirou-san from the ministry and I can’t help to wonder how he knew about my call, he suggested that I bring help.”

 

Rika asks, sarcastic tone in her voice, “And he meant us right?”

 

Jack says, with a nod, “Bingo.”

 

Akiza says, “Despite trusting that man as far as he can duel him, Yusei thought that it was a good idea to bring help and better safe than sorry.”

 

Jack says, “I said that we could handle it ourselves. It isn’t the first time that we saved the world.”

 

Crow says, “True, Jack, but we aren’t Signers anymore. The Crimson Dragon freed us from our duties because we saved the world and basically told us to live our lives as we please and not worry about saving the world anymore.” Crow says, pointing to our heroes and heroines, “They are the Signers now.”

 

Jack says, “Speaking of whom, I don’t see your ninja friend and my ‘successor’ around.”

 

TK says, “He is on his own mission with his family and friends.”

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo, Odiaba District

 

Speaking of our blond haired ninja Signer, Naruto is leaping across the tops of high-rise buildings/skyscrapers with Hinata, Sakura, Minato, and Kushina.

 

When they stop, Kushina asks Hinata, “Anything, Hinata?”

 

Hinata, her Byakugan active, responds, shaking her head, “No, Lady Kushina. There is just too many people. Despite them not being able to use chakra like us, I can’t see anyone.”

 

Naruto says, with a groan, “This is like finding a needle in a haystack, believe it.” Naruto tells Hinata, “Hinata-chan, you did your best. You can normally see through anything, but with all of these people, it is going to be pretty hard to find them.”

 

Sakura says, “Especially with all of the stuff in the way.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod, “Sakura is right, Hinata. It’s okay.”


Hinata says, deactivating her Byakugan, “Yes, Naruto-kun.”

 

Minato says, “Even with Obito gone, those four surviving Akatsuki members could cause untold chaos in this world despite its advanced weapons and knowledge of our world for obvious reasons. However, we haven’t heard hide or hair out of them.”

 

Kushina says, “I know sweetie. I don’t have a good feeling.”

 

Sakura says, “Neither do me, Kushina-dono.”

 

Naruto says, “I would like to say that they are scared of us, but I would be holding my breath, believe it.”

 

Kushina says, “No kidding, Sochi, you know.”

 

Minato says, “Plus, the fact that the opponents of your new friends may also consider adding them to their forces.”

 

Naruto says, sensing something, “Speaking of whom…” Naruto spins around, leaps forward, and goes into a defensive stance in which he yells out, “Okay, I know that you are there, believe it!”

 

Hinata asks, confused, “Who, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, “Those same kunoichi of this world that wanted the attention of Serena-chan and Suguha-chan.” The rest of the group gasp and they look to see Suzume and her kunoichi team, known as the Crimson Squad, appear in front of them.

 

Suzume tells Naruto, “Well done. I thought that we had hidden our presence really well.”

 

Kushina yells out, “No fair! I thought that we have trained to sense people that don’t use chakra you know!”

 

Minato says, “We have Kushina-chan. Thanks to Ryu-dono’s training, but he did mention that shinobi here were trained to hide their presence from their fellow ninja and they don’t use chakra.”

 

Sakura says, “And I have telekinetic powers and not telepathic.”

 

Kushina says, nervously, “Oh, yeah.”

 

Hinata asks Naruto, “How did you know?”

 

Naruto responds, with a sigh, “I just do, Hinata-chan. It could be another power laced into my body from those sick jerks that used us like lab rats.”

 

Sakura says, with a shiver, “Don’t remind us Naruto.”

 

Homura says, with a smirk, “You are pretty good and I have to admit that you are cuter in person.” Naruto gives a slight blush while both Sakura and Hinata give an annoyed look at Homura in which Hinata feels a ‘twang’ of jealously that she never felt before.

 

Minato asks, “What did you want to talk about?”

 

Suzume asks, “Do you want to know about Nagato, Konan, and Sasuke Uchiha?”

 

There are looks of surprise and Naruto asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Sakura asks, with a glare, “How would you know about them?”

 

Naruto tells them, “Give it a rest! You are just saying that just to get our attention, believe it!”

 

Haruka asks, with a smirk, “Can you really be so sure about that?”

 

Sakura asks, seriously, “What do you mean?” Suzume then throws a picture at them and Naruto catches in which everyone looks at it causing them to become wide-eyed.

 

Minato tells them, “You have our attention.”

 

Suzume says, with a sly smile, “We figured that we would.” As Naruto and his group confront Suzume and her group, what neither group realizes or seems to realize is that the government kunoichi or ‘good ninja’ and the ninja from the Hayabusa and Mugen Tenshin clans are watching them.

 

July 25, 2025, Nielsen Labs

 

Returning to the Nielsen Labs, the former Signers, Yugi’s/Atem’s group, and our heroes and heroines, minus Suguha, are watching Suguha on a platform in front of a Gunpla battle machine where they witness Suguha controlling a Gunpla that looks similar to GN-0000+GNR-010/XN 00 Raiser also known as Gundam 00 XN Raiser, but this one is white and silver with GN Drives ‘covered up’ and the weapons backpack of the Gundam having two sets of wings like an X-Wing fighter from Star Wars.

 

Leo says, “Wow! She is good!”

 

Keiko says, with a nod, “You are right, Leo-san.”

 

Asuna asks Kazuto, “Did you know that your sister worked with Gunpla?”

 

Kazuto responds, with a sigh, “Actually, I didn’t know.”

 

Suguha responds, as she is controlling the moving Gunpla model inside of the machine’s ‘field’, “Actually, this was part of my kendo practice.”

 

There are many curious looks and Serena asks, “Really?”

 

Suguha replies, “Yeah, Serena. You see, one of my teachers made me do Gunpla as part of my kendo training. He said that constructing Gunpla has something akin to kendo in which if you can’t carefully put together a plastic model especially the most ‘sensitive’ parts, how could you be expected to have the focus and concentration to get the strikes in kendo right? That was that teacher’s thinking.”

 

Ken says, “Your teacher had a point.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah. Putting together Gunpla isn’t easy in which you put something together just like that and for Gunpla battles, you usually use customized models which take focus and precision.”

 

Cody says, “That’s true. In fact, one of my kendo teachers believes the same way and my grandfather agrees with my teacher.”

 

Yolei asks Cody, “You worked on Gunpla for your kendo studies?”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “Yes, I did. It was to teach my focus, concentration, and precision just like Suguha.”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “That’s amazing.”

 

Rika says, “And I have to say that our girl is amazing. She is good at this stuff.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I’ve got to agree. Sugu is pretty good.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Actually, I might be getting a bit rusty since I haven’t played Gunpla for a while now. To be honest, I’m not sure when I stopped, but I’m sure that it was around…When I started ALO. And this isn’t my Gunpla per say. Gundam 00 X-Raiser Excalibur was made by a friend….A friend…” However, Suguha is snapped out of her thoughts when she is finished and the system shuts down in which her Gunpla ‘returns’ to being a ‘regular’ plastic model.

 

Lita says, excitedly, “Way to go, Suguha!”

 

Matt says, with a grin, “You are pretty good!”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Thanks.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “I have to agree.” Everyone then looks to see Seijirou along with five other people coming towards them.

 

The first one is an African-American with long black curled up hair, brown eyes, and wearing a scientist outfit including the white lab coat.

 

The second one is a middle aged man of early forties, grey-brown hair, same colored mustache, grey eyes, and wearing grey shirt under a blue jacket, blue pants, and brown shoes.

 

The third one is young lady of 17-18 years of age with sandy blond hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and she is wearing a pink and white sports top under an open yellow jacket, pink and white shorts that goes up to just below her navel, leaving plenty of mid-drift, blue bracelet around her right wrist, and black and white sneakers.

 

The fourth one is a young man of 16-17 years of age with fiery short red hair, red eyes, and wearing a white martial arts dogi with black belt.

 

The fifth one is a young man of 17-18 years of age with short indigo hair, glasses in front of indigo eyes, and he is wearing a white shirt under a blue jacket, grey pants, and brown shoes.

 

Amara says, “Here comes the buzz kill.”

 

Michelle says, with a giggle, “Amara-chan…”

 

Seijirou says, with a smile, “Now, please don’t be like that.”

 

Jack says, “Okay, let’s not beat around the bush. You wanted us and here we are.”

 

Seijirou says, pointing to the African-American male, “Anyway, allow me to introduce Nils Yajima, head of Nielsen Labs.”

 

Yusei says, extending his hand to shake the African-American male’s hand, “It is an honor, Yajima-san. I’ve read your work on the Plavsky Particle.”

 

The African-American male, Nils Nielsen Yajima, shakes Yusei’s hand and he responds, “Well, I’ve read your work on the Ener-D reactor and your latest work. I also hear rumors that you are working on a new Solid Vision system that can add mass into the Solid Vision itself.”

 

The others are surprised and Raye asks, sarcastically while looking at Seijirou, “I wonder: Where did you hear that rumor?” As others glare at Seijirou, he gives a nervous expression across his features.

 

Yusei says, with a sigh, “Well, I can’t take credit for it.”

 

The sandy blond hair young lady goes over to Suguha, seeing her carry her Gunpla, and she yells out, amazed, “Oh, wow! Your Gunpla is amazing!”

 

Suguha says, a bit nervously, “Thanks.”

 

The indigo haired male says, looking at it, “Remarkable. A customized version of Gundam Double O XN Raiser and it is very well made with the detail that’s just perfect.”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Um, thank you.”

 

The sandy blond haired young lady says, with a smile, “Yuuma-kun is a master Gunpla builder and he is really good at his craft. Oh, I’m Fumina Hoshiro.”

 

Izzy asks, “Wait! Aren’t you the Gunpla Battle team known as Team Try Fighters that beat Gunpla Academy at the under nineteen division of the Japanese Gunpla Championships?”

 

The red haired male yells out, “That’s right! It was an awesome fight! Oh, I’m Sekai Kamiki!”

 

Joe says, “You said it. I heard that you nearly overloaded the stadium system from the sheer intensity of that fight. They are comparing that fight to the seventh Gunpla tournament.”

 

The indigo haired male says, with a sigh, “I’m not surprised.” The indigo haired male says, with a respectful bow, “And I’m Yuuma Kousaka.”

 

Kari says, with smile, “Nice to meet you, Yuuma-san. I’m Hikari Kamiya, but my friends call me Kari.” Kari says, pointing to Davis, “And this is my boyfriend, Daisuke Motomiya.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Call me Davis like my friends do.”

 

The red haired male, Sekai, says, with a grin, “Nice to meet you, Davis-san! You seem strong!”

 

The sandy blond female, Fumina, says, with a sigh, “Not again, Sekai-kun.”

 

Yusei asks, “Anyway, why are we here?”

 

Nils says, “Actually, it is several problems. You see, Yusei-san, there has been a power surge within a certain area of our labs that we’ve managed to contain and it seems like that power surge is due to a Duel Monster card.”

 

There are plenty of stunned looks and Yolei asks, in disbelief, “Are you serious?”

 

TK tells Yolei, “Yolei, with all the stuff that we have been through, you are hard pressed to believe that?”

 

Mina tells TK, “Even with the things that we have been through, we are still being surprised, Takeru-kun.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “You have a point, Mina-chan.”

 

Nils says, taking out a tablet, “Anyway, we have a view of the mysterious card which is producing incredible power.” When everyone looks at the picture, they gasp to see none other than Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000) God Monster card embedded in circuits and such.

 

Joey says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Yugi says, “Slifer the Sky Dragon!” Soon after, the Millennium Puzzle glows and Atem replaces Yugi in front of everyone.

 

Atem says, “I have to get that card before it causes anymore chaos to this facility and fast!” Atem then rushes out before anyone could say anything to him or even attempt to stop him in which Tea, Joey, and Tristan quickly follow him.

 

Crow says, with a sigh, “Oh, boy.”

 

Darien says, “We’ll follow them to make sure that nothing happens.” Darien and our Juuban based Sailor Scouts, and our SAO survivors, Kazuto, Asuna, Suguha, Keiko, Rika, Kotone, and Shion then move ahead to follow Atem and his group as they race off to get the Egyptian God Card.

 

Sekai asks, “Who are those guys?”

 

Yuuma asks, “And why does one of them look like Yugi Moto?”

 

Our Digidestined and former Signers become nervous at this and Yusei says, “It…is a long story.”

 

Seijirou says, “For now, I think that we should move to the next problem.”

 

Jack asks, with a suspicious tone, “Next problem?”

 

Nils says, “It has to do with one of our special servers. I believe you know that one, Yusei-san.”

 

Yusei says, with a plain tone, “The one that this lab used in order to replicate the same system that SAO used and ALO uses.” The Digidestined gasp in shock and they look at each other with the Digimon also showing concerned looks. On the meanwhile, Atem and his group with the heroes and heroines that followed them are going into the room where they find Slifer the Sky Dragon in which there are sparks and power surges with static filled screens everywhere.

 

Mina says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Kazuto says, “Be careful, everyone.”

 

Kotone asks, “What’s happening?”

 

Raye says, “The Egyptian God Card’s power is causing the whole area to overload. It’s power is incredible.”

 

Suguha says, with a shiver, “No joke, Raye.”

 

Hotaru asks, “Where is it?”

 

Rika says, pointing to an area, “Over there!” Everyone then looks to see an open grate where there is the circuitry from the picture in which Slifer the Sky Dragon (X000/X000) God Monster card is implanted within the circuity and sending energy surging through the system.

 

Tea says, “There it is!”

 

Tristan asks, “But how do we get it out?”

 

Atem says, “Let me try something.” Atem takes a few steps forward, takes a deep breath, and closes his eyes in which his Millennium Puzzle starts to glow in which the card starts glow before the card then floats out of the circuits causing it to go into Atem’s hand.

 

Rika says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Tea asks, amazed, “How did you do that Pharaoh?”

 

Joey tells Tea, “Maybe it is best that we don’t ask, Tea. Figuring out all that mystic mumble jumbo stuff is just going to get our heads to hurt.”

 

Ami says, stepping forward, “I’m going to see what kind of damage has been caused.” Ami pulls out her computer to prepare to assess the damage in which Asuna, Kazuto, and Serena get a bad feeling in which Kazuto then spots something near Ami’s leg.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Watch out!” But it is too late as a metallic clamp goes around Ami’s leg and she yells out as she is lifted in the air.

 

Serena and Lita shout out in unison, shocked, “Ami!” Serena runs forward, but then Darien sees that Serena is about to step into another metallic clamp and snare.

 

Darien shouts out, “Look out!” Quickly, Darien pushes Serena out of the way only for him to fall victim to the clamp and snare in which he is hoisting high up in the air/ceiling.

 

Serena yells out, shocked, “Darien-kun!”

 

Suguha asks, “What’s going on here?”

 

Just then a sinister male voice responds, “What’s going on here little bitch is payback!” Everyone turns to the source of the voice to see two people that look like Laughing Coffin members Johnny Black and Red-Eyed XaXa in front of them.

 

Kotone says, shocked, “You!”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil sly tone, “Ooh, look what we got! The catch of the day!”

 

Amara says, sternly, “Put them down now!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, “You aren’t in control wench.”

 

As the Sailor Scouts prepare to transform, Johnny Black says, pushing a button on a gantlet, “I don’t think so.” Ami and Darien scream out in pain as they get shocked by the metallic clamps.

 

Serena yells out, horrified, “No! Ami-chan! Darien-kun!”

 

Johnny Black stomps the shocking and he says, with an evil smile, “Get the point. You make one wrong move, princess, and say goodbye to your little girlfriend and your prince.”

 

Suguha asks, with a sneer, “What do you want sleaze ball?”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, “Stupid question! You made us look like fools back in SAO.”

 

Amara says, “Typical. Revenge.”

 

Johnny Black says, with a sinister smile, “You know it, but not just against this one. It is her ‘big sister’ that we want. And no, we aren’t angry for what was done to us. In fact, we are thankful that Kayaba trapped us in SAO in the first place.”

 

Raye asks, stunned, “Thank him?”

 

Johnny Black says, evilly, “That’s right! Thank him for giving us a world where we can be feared killers and be all we can be!”

 

Johnny Black gives an evil laugh and Mina says, stunned, “You are insane!”

 

Kazuto says, with a sneer, “After their leader got through with them, you can say that’s a major understatement.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “However, Kayaba’s little niece had to be little ‘Miss Goody Two-Shoes’ and interfere with our gaming experience.”

 

Serena says, with a glare, “That was no game! People were really dying in there! And you helped Kayaba in that mass murder horror!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, “So, what? There I became a feared killer and you stopped with your wretched sister making us look like a joke!”

 

Suguha responds, with a sneer, “You deserved it, you sick murderous freak!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, displaying a black version of the duel disk used by the Obelisk Force member, “You are going to pay for that, but your ‘big sister’ is going to first to pay. If she wants her precious boyfriend and girlfriend, she is going to have to duel me for it.”

 

Mina asks, “A duel?”

 

Kazuto says, with an irritated glare, “How ironic. You want another deadly life or death game.”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil smile, “And if she doesn’t, she is going to have two more people on her poor little conscience.”

 

Serena says, taking out her duel disk from her sub-space pocket, “Fine! Let’s duel!”

 

Asuna says, “Serena-chan!”

 

Serena says, with a serious tone, “I don’t have a choice! I’m not going to let these sickos hurt anyone else especially the people that I love!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “We’ll see about that princess. This duel is going to be your last game ever!”

 

Serena says, strongly, “We’ll see about that scumbag!” Serena attaches her duel disk to her left wrist, both XaXa and Serena inserts dueling decks into their disks, and activate their duel disks causing a boomerang-like energy blade to appear for Serena’s duel disks while a black sword-shaped energy blade appears from XaXa’s duel disk. Soon after, their decks are automatically shuffled and their display screens show 4000 life-points for each duelist in which they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Game on!” Serena and XaXa say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Score:

Serena: 4000

Red-Eyed X aXa: 4000

 

Just then the whole area starts to get surrounded by dark violet fog and Keiko asks, nervously, “What’s going on here?”

 

Rika asks, “You are asking me?”

 

Atem says, with a serious tone, “They are using Shadow Magic!”

 

Suguha asks, “Shadow what?”

 

Trista responds, “Power from the Shadow Realm! Similar to the energies that fuel the Millennium Items!”

 

Amara says, with a sneer, “Just great.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an evil smile, “Just something to spice up our game.”

 

Johnny Black says, evilly, “Your last game!”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “We’ll see about that! I draw!” Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play a monster in defense mode and end my turn.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, with an evil smile, “Is that all you’ve got? Weak!” Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play the Bistro Butcher in attack mode!” Soon after, The Bistro Butcher (1800/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Red-Eyes XaXa says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I equip him with my Drain Strike Equip Spell! When my monster attacks a monster with a lower defense than his attack, I get a boost equal to half the difference and you get slammed with the rest as damage!” There are gasps and Red-Eyed XaXa shouts out, “Attack my butcher! Turn her defense monster into a meal!” Bistro Butcher charges in, Serena’s face-down monster is revealed to be Sangan (1000/600), and it is sliced in half in which Serena yelps as she is hit by the energy from Butcher’s blade causing her to side back a bit while she loses 600 life-points.

 

The others yell out in unison, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “And now, I gain more life-points thanks to your worthless worm!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa gains 600 more life-points and Serena says, “You forgot about my Sangan’s ability! When he is destroyed, I get to put one monster card from my deck into my hand as long as he is fifteen hundred attack points or less!” A card comes out of Serena’s deck, she puts it into her hand, her deck is reshuffled, and she says, drawing two more cards, “Next, due to your own monster, since you gave me damage, I get two more cards!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an evil smirk, “And you are going to need them!” Red-Eyed XaXa puts three cards into the main slot of his disk and he says, “This will end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 3400

Red-Eyed XaXa: 4600

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Since you control monsters and I don’t, I can play Lord Gaia the Fierce Knight in attack mode!” Lord Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100), a red armored version of Gaia the Fierce Knight riding a dragon, appears on the field in attack mode and Serena yells out, “Attack!” Lord Gaia impales Bistro Butcher in which XaXa grunt as he feels a powerful impact go through his body while his monster is destroyed causing him to lose 500 life-points.

 

Joey says, “Nice! And an awesome card too!”

 

Serena says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with three face-downs.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 3400

Red-E yed XaXa: 4100

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, drawing a card, “It won’t help princess.” Red-Eyed XaXa says, pushing buttons on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my face-down cards: Three Embodiment of Apophis!” XaXa’s face-down cards are revealed to be three Embodiment of Apophis continuous trap monster cards and XaXa says, with an evil smirk, “And now, I can use these babies to summon them as monster cards!” Soon after, three Embodiment of Apophis (1600/1800) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Mina says, “Gross out!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa yells out, “And now, I use my three Embodiment of Apophis to form the Overlay Network!” All three monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while XaXa gets an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on his three trap monsters which is on the same monster card slow and Red-Eyed XaXa yell out, “Now, meet Number Sixteen: Shock Master!” Out of the vortex, a violet cube surrounded by three Light Overlay Units appears on the field and that cube then ‘transforms’ into Number 16: Shock Master (2300/1600) appears on the field in attack mode with those Overlay Units still orbiting it.

 

There are gasps and Amara asks, “Another one of those Number XYZ monsters?”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, with an evil smile, “Why yes wench! And now, I use his ability and remove an Overlay Unit in order to declare one card type and you can’t activate the abilities of that card type until the end of my opponent’s next turn! And I choose trap cards!”

 

Just then three spikes pierce Serena’s face-down cards and Serena says, shocked, “My traps!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa retorts, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “You are the one that’s trapped princess! And now, I equip your monster with my Megamorph equip spell!”

 

Mina asks, confused, “Why do that?”

 

Raye yells out, “Because it will cut Gaia’s power in half since XaXa’s life-points are higher than Meatball Head’s life-points!” There are gasps as Lord Gaia goes from 2300/2100 to 1150/2100!

 

Red-Eyed XaXa shouts out, with an evil smile, “Attack!” Shock Master unleashes an electrical shock that fries Lord Gaia and Serena shouts out as the electricity zaps her as she loses 1150 life-points.

 

The others gasp in shock and Darien, Kazuto, and Suguha shout out in unison, shocked, “Serena!”

 

Johnny Black asks, with an evil grin, “Shocking isn’t it?” As the others glare at him, he says, pointing to his gantlet, “I wouldn’t try anything or she isn’t the only one that’s getting shocked.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Your move witch.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 2250

Red-Eyed X aXa: 4100

 

Tristan says, “This isn’t a duel! This is assault and battery with the intent to murder!”

 

Atem says, with a sneer, “I suspect that’s the way that these scum duel, Tristan.”

 

Joey says, with a glare, “Well, I say that it majorly stinks and disgraces all duelists from all times!”

 

Serena says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Ancient Rules spell card! Now, I can play one level five or above non-effect monster from my hand! And I choose my Blue-Eyes White Dragon!” Serena puts one card on her duel disk and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode. Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And then I play my Burst Stream of Destruction! Since Blue-Eyes is on the field, all of your monsters are goners!” Blue-Eyes unleashes a sphere of blue lightning energy that vaporizes Shock Master and Serena says, with a smirk, “I remembered that your Number monsters can only be destroyed in battle with other Number monsters, but it doesn’t say anything about spell or trap cards.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, “Well, thanks to your spell, your dragon can’t attack me!”

 

Serena looks at Blue-Eyes and she thinks in her mind, “Sorry, Blue-Eyes.” Serena could hear something like a dragon’s roar that seems to say ‘it is okay’ and Serena says, putting one card on her duel disk, “That’s why I’m releasing my mighty dragon in order to play this: Dark Magician Girl!” Serena puts a card on her duel disk, Blue-Eyes vanishes, and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Serena yells out, “Dark Magician Girl, attack him directly with Dark Burning Magic!” Dark Magician Girl unleashes a pink energy blast and XaXa yells out in pain as he is sent skidding backwards causing him to lose 2000 life-points.

 

Johnny Black says, “What?! That’s not fair!”

 

Amara says, with a smirk, “That’s so fair.”

 

Serena says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play my Monster New Incarnation! The monster that I used for an Advanced Summon returns to my deck!” Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) monster card comes out of her graveyard slot, she puts it into her deck, and her deck is shuffled.

 

Yugi tells Atem, “That was her plan all along!”

 

Atem responds, with a nod, “She truly cares for her deck and all of the cards in it.”

 

Serena says, strongly, “That ends my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 2250

Red-Eyed Xa Xa: 2100

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an angered snarl, “Your last turn, princess! It’s time that I end you once and for all!” Red-Eyed XaXa draws a card and he says, putting it into the main slot of his duel disk, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” XaXa and Serena draw from their decks until they have full hands, XaXa gives a wicked smile, and he says, “It is the beginning of the end for you!” Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Spider Web spell card! Now, I can use one spell card that you used this turn and I choose your Ancient Rules!” Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I can play Zoa!” Soon after, Zoa (2600/1900) appears on the field in attack mode and Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting another card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Mining for Magical Stones! By discarding two cards from my hand, I can bring one spell card back to my hand!” Red-Eyed XaXa discards two cards into the graveyard slot, takes another card from his graveyard back to his hand, and he says, putting another card into the main slot, “Then I activate my Silent Doom and use it to revive the Zoa that I just put in my grave!” Another Zoa (2600/1900) appears on the field in defense mode and Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I use the card that I got back from my grave: Card of Sanctity!” XaXa then draws cards from his deck until he has a new full hand.

 

Raye says, “Great. He knows how to duel.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa then yells out, “And now, I Overlay both of my Zoa in order to reform the Overlay Network!” Both Zoa turn into lights that goes into a vortex that appears in the ground as XaXa gets another XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on his duel disk in which he yells out, “Now, meet the monster of your demise: Number Eleven: Big Eye!” Number 11: Big Eye (2600/2000), an upside down cone with a huge eye and two Dark Overlay Units surrounding it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Lita asks, stunned, “Another one?”

 

A dark aura surrounds Red-Eyed XaXa and Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an evil smirk, “And now, I activate his ability! By removing an Overlay Unit, I can take control of one of your monsters!” There are multiple gasps as Big Eye absorbs an Overlay Unit and its eye sends out hypnotic waves that causes Dark Magician Girl’s eyes to go blank and fly over to XaXa’s field.

 

Serena yells out, shocked, “No! Dark Magician Girl!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an evil smirk, “Betrayed by one of your monsters as your precious uncle betrayed you! Isn’t it wonderfully ironic? And now, it is time to end you!” Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I activate my Betrayer’s Curse spell! As long as this card remains on the field, all monsters that my opponent controlled that end up on my field can’t be affected by the traps of my opponent!” Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting another card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Overlay Assault spell card! By removing an Overlay Unit from my Big Eye, my new Dark Magician Girl can attack twice in a turn which is a good thing for me that using Big Eye’s ability makes it unable to attack, but it is no problem for me and big problem for you!”

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Oh no!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa yells out, “Now, Dark Magician, attack your worthless former mistress!” Dark Magician Girl then blasts Serena and she screams out as the attack rips into her causing her to get thrown to the hard with a hard ‘thud’ while she loses 2000 life-points.

 

The others shout out in unison, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa roars out, “End this!”

 

Dark Magician Girl unleashes another attack on Serena and Serena groans out, pushing a button on her touch screen, “I…activate my Defense Draw trap card.” One of Serena’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and a shield protects Serena in which she says, drawing a card from her deck, “I take no damage from one attack and I get a new card.”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “You bought yourself just one turn. I’ll end with these.”

 

Current Score:

Serena: 250

Red-Ey ed XaXa: 2100

 

Keiko says, worriedly, “Serena!”

 

Rika says, “You can’t let him win!”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil smile, “Let him win? He has already won this game!”

 

Kazuto says, “This isn’t a game!”

 

Johnny Black says, with an evil smile, “To us it is! This is no different from SAO! Another wonderful game of death! It’s so wonderful!”

 

Johnny Black laughs evilly and Amara says, “He is insane!”

 

Darien shouts out, angrily, “You monster! Doesn’t human life mean anything to you?!”

 

Johnny Black says, “Um…No!” Johnny Black then activates the shock clamps and Ami and Darien scream out in pain as they get shocked again.

 

Hotaru yells out, horrified, “No! Ami-chan! Darien-dono!”

 

Suguha shouts out, angrily, “Stop it!”

 

Serena says, in tears, “Stop! Stop it now!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa responds, “No, we won’t. You are going to suffer for ruining our fun, princess. I’m going to enjoy this game as you fail like you failed those on Sword Art Online!” Red-Eyed XaXa closes his eyes as he starts to evilly laugh and Serena gasps as those words ring her mind, bringing back the horrible memories of Sword Art Online surging through her mind especially the deaths that she witnessed and horrors of Laughing Coffin, and seeing the wicked laugher of Johnny Black and Ami and Darien being shocked into unconsciousness causes something with Serena to ‘snap’ and ‘something within’ her to awaken. When Red-Eyed XaXa opens his eyes, his and Johnny Black’s eyes widen along with everyone else as Serena gets back to her feet, but a powerful dark aura surrounds her and her once gently face shows an expression of pure anger and rage that was completely out of character for our Moon Princess before SAO.

 

Serena says, with a low darkening tone, “People’s lives aren’t a game…They were innocent and decent people pulled into Kayaba’s madness…They didn’t even get to say goodbye to the ones they love…they never did anything…And you MURDERED them and took sick pleasure in doing so! You helped Kayaba MURDER them and you are still continuing this sick legacy! I won’t forgive you! In the name of moon, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!” Serena gives an inhuman roar of power causing massive shockwaves and wind to come from her dark aura covered body!

 

Asuna yells out, shocked, “Serena-chan!” Serena then glows as she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon with her duel disk attached to her left armored wrist in which he helmet seemly fades away and retracts into the rest of her armor causing everyone to see a black upside down crescent moon sigil crossed with her golden right side up crescent moon sigil with a sinister red glow in her blue eyes.

 

Lita says, “Hold shit!”

 

Within Atem, Yugi asks, “Pharaoh…Atem…Do you feel that?”

 

Atem responds, “Yes, I do, Yugi! Yes, I do! I fear that the Moon Princess has been pushed too far and the darkness within her has completely taken over!” Within Sailor Moon’s hand, one of the cards starts to glow and we can see that it is none other than Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo

 

At this moment, we find ‘strange events’ happening in other parts of Tokyo in which the first off, we find Tsuki with Kata, Yuma, and Kite in which Tsuki screams out as she gives off a dark aura and her eyes glow white as her irises.

 

Yuma yells out, stunned, “Tsuki!”

 

Kata says, shocked and horrified, “Tsuki, what’s wrong?! Tsuki!” In Tsuki’s hands, her Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card which is glowing as well. On the meanwhile, we find Sailor Moon’s Synchro counterpart, Serenity, holding her chest in pain with one hand and in her other hand, her Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card is glowing with Kuro looking on in shock and horror.

 

Kuro yells out, “Sis! Serenity! Sis!” Kuro tries to take hold of Serenity, but he yelps as he is thrown back by some kind of energy field. Kuro looks on in panic not knowing what’s going on with Serenity and elsewhere at the same time, the silver-blue haired version of Serena/Sailor Moon is slumped against a wall with a glowing Duel Monster card in her hand in which we find that it is the Fusion Monster card with the name ‘Starve Venom Fusion Dragon’ on it. Elsewhere, we are with Naruto’s group facing against the Crimson Squad and Naruto is winching in pain as his crystal necklace is glowing and glow coming from his pockets.

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “What’s wrong, Naruto-kun?”

 

Naruto says, “I’m not sure.” Naruto goes through his pockets, takes out a card, and sees that it is his Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) Pendulum Monster card in which he asks, “My dragon card?” Just then Naruto gasps as images of Sailor Moon and what’s happening to her now causing him to gasp in shock.

 

Kushina asks, concerned, “Sochi?”

 

Naruto says, “Anger…malice…all consuming…believe it…”

 

Minato asks, confused, “What?”


Naruto responds, “Serena-chan and her group are in trouble and…something causes Serena to go completely berserk, believe it!”

 

Sakura asks, “How do you know?”

 

Naruto replies, “Even I don’t know, but I know! I can feel her anger and her rage through Odd-Eyes and it is massive! We need to help her and the others now!”

 

Minato says, “I gave Davis a Hirashin kunai.”

 

Kushina says, “Well, let’s go you know!”

 

Sakura asks the Crimson Squad, “Unless you have a problem?”

 

Suzume responds, with a smile, “No problem at all. None at all.” They use a smoke bomb to engulf them in smoke and when the smoke fades away, the kunoichi team is gone.

 

Kushina says, with a huff, “Shows off.” Soon after, the group assembled together and they vanish in a flash of yellow lightning.

 

July 25, 2025, Nielsen Labs

 

Returning to Nielsen Labs, we return to the duel after Serena transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Moon after the dark aura consumes and her blue eyes gain the sinister red glow in them.

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark angered tone, “Get ready, you scumbag! The Sailor Moon that knew just went out the window!”

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “Serena…Sailor Moon?”

 

Rika says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Just then images of Tsuki, Serenity, and the mysterious silver-blue haired version of Sailor Moon appear and Sailor Moon says, in a dark strong voice with her voice sounding like four voices instead of just one, “My…turn!” After she draws a card, a powerful shockwave hits the area and nearly throws some of the others to the ground.

 

Mina asks, “Did you just see that?”

 

Amara responds, “Did you have to ask that question Mina-chan?”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk and with a dark strong tone, “Go, Necromancy!” Just then a beam of light goes from Sailor Moon’s duel disk into XaXa’s duel disk causing him to grunt as three beams of light come out of his duel disk in which The Bistro Butcher (1800/1000) and both Zoa (2600/1900 X 2) appear on the field in defense mode.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa asks, surprised, “What is this?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a dark nasty sneer on her lips, “Simple, you baka. Necromancy revived up to four monsters from your graveyard and puts them in defense mode in which if any of them are destroyed, your remaining monsters lose six hundred attack points.” Sailor Moon then displays Xiangke Magician (2500/500) and Xiangsheng Magician (500/1500) Pendulum Monster cards, in which she states, “I set the scale three Xiangke Magician and the scale eight Xiangsheng Magician on the Pendulum Scale!” She slams the two cards into the Pendulum Zones of her disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear in the Monster Zones while the two said monsters appear in columns of light on either side of Sailor Moon with the number 3 belong Xiangke and the number 8 belong Xiangsheng. Sailor Moon says, darkly as an image of her crystal pendulum appears between the two Pendulum Monsters, “With this card, I can summon level four to seven monsters during this turn! Now, swing Soul Pendulum! Time to swing into action and bury you once and for all! Pendulum Monsters! Come on out, my monsters! Red-Eyes Wyvern! Divine Dragon Ragnarok! And Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Sailor Moon puts three cards on her duel disk as a circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and Red-Eyes Wyvern (1800/1600), Divine Dragon Ragnarok (1500/1000), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Joey says, looking at Red-Eyes Wyvern, “Whoa! Man! Oh, man! Another Red-Eyes card! How many cards based on my Red-Eyes Black Dragon are there? Incredible!”

 

Tristan tells Joey, “Hey, Joey. We have got a superheroine who has just gone berserk or haven’t you noticed that she is making shockwave with her power?!”

 

Joey says, nervously, “Yeah, good point.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, remembering a similar situation, “Oh no!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “And now, I Overlay my Wyvern and my Divine Dragon and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters then turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Sailor Moon takes out an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck, which is glowing, and Sailor Moon shouts out, in hers and Tsuki’s voice with an extreme dark tone, “Now, meet the monster that will the path to your doom! Awaken, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” When Sailor Moon puts the XYZ Monster card on her duel disk, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Lita says, “Oh, crap! That’s not good!”

 

Raye says, “No fucking kidding, Lita-chan! The pain and misery from SAO has overtaken her! She has lost complete control to the anger and malice that she has kept suppressed!” Everyone hears a groan and they look to see Suguha holding her chest with a glow coming from sub-space pocket.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu! Sugu!”

 

Suguha says, weakly, “It hurts…She hurts so much…”

 

Keiko asks, “She?”

 

Asuna asks, “Serena-chan?!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, darkly in a combination of hers, Tsuki’s and Serenity’s voices, “And now, I activate the Pendulum effects of my two magicians! Thanks to them, I can now use Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon as XYZ material for an XYZ Summon in which his rank goes to equal a level of one monster on my field due to my Xiangsheng and thanks to my Xiangke, his rank counts a level, so, my Dark Rebellion is now a level seven monster!” Both magicians shoot arrows into the ground causing a twister of energy to surround Sailor Moon and the two dragons in which Sailor Moon shouts out, darkly, “And now, I Overlay Dark Rebellion and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragons!” Both dragons become lights that goes into a vortex while Sailor Moon gets another XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck.

 

Raye yells out, concerned, “Sailor Moon, don’t do it!”

 

Sailor Moon puts the XYZ Monster card on her duel disk and she yells out, darkly, “Now, meet the monster of your destruction! Come forth, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field causing massive dark winds to hit the area and everyone barely hangs on. Sailor Moon, her broach giving off a dark aura, says, with a dark plain tone, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, when XYZ Summoned using an XYZ monster as XYZ Material, destroys all level seven or less monsters on my opponent’s field and you lose one thousand life-points for each one!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Darkness Howling!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon unleashes a powerful shockwave that destroys both Zoa, The Bistro Butcher, and Dark Magician Girl in which the shockwave heads for XaXa.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Damage Polarizer!” XaXa’s face-down card is revealed to by the Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and he says, “Thanks to this card, all effect damage is negated.” A screen protects XaXa from the shockwave heading towards him and he says, drawing a card, “And now, both of us has to draw a card. Too bad, princess.”

 

Sailor Moon draws a card and she says, darkly, “Too bad for you, fool. Thanks to my spell card, your Big Eye loses quite a few points!” Soon after, Big Eyes goes from 2600/2000 to 800/2000 and Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her duel disk, “Then I activate the card that you were a baka to give me: Charm of Lamentation!” Sailor Moon yells out, “Odd-Eyes Rebellion, attack his overgrown eye sore and end this duel as well as this scum! Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon moves in to attack with its fangs glowing with a sinister violet color.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I play my Cleansing Water spell card!” XaXa’s other face-down is the Cleansing Water Quick-Play spell card and he says, with an evil smirk, “Thanks to this card, my Big Eye’s power returns to normal!” Big Eye then goes from 800/2000 to 2600/2000 in which Odd-Eyes slams into him causing a strong explosion in which XaXa yelps as he loses 400 life-points. Red-Eyed XaXa says, with an evil grin, “Too bad, but Number monsters can only be destroyed by other Numbers and that means that you are done.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Wrong, fool. My spell card allows me to draw a card every time that my monsters fail in destroying your monsters!” Sailor Moon draws a card and she says, with an wicked smile on her lips that’s completely out of character for our Moon Princess, “Add to the fact that when my Rebellion Dragon uses his ability and successfully uses it, he is allowed to attack three times this turn!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa yells out, stunned, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark strong tone, “Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon rams Big Eye, again, causing another explosion in which XaXa roars out in pain as he loses 400 more life-points. Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “And I get another card! Odd-Eyes, attack again!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Big Eye a third time causing another explosion in which XaXa yelps as he loses 400 more life-points in which Sailor Moon draws a third card.

 

Red-Eyed XaXa says, with a sneer, “You are going to pay for that one wench.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a dark sneer, “No, you are the one that’s going to pay. I just draw the cards to my hand to end this duel right now!”

 

Red-Eyed XaXa replies, surprised, “You lie! You’re bluffing!”


Sailor Moon replies, with a dark nasty tone, “You’ll see when blast you to the moon and back, you worthless piece of garbage!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Trap Booster! I discard one card in order to play one trap card from my hand!” Sailor Moon discards one card to the graveyard slot, puts one card into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “And now, I play my Half-Life Renewal trap card! In order to use it, I must destroy one spell or trap card on my field, so, I get rid of my Charm of Lamentation!” After Sailor Moon’s continuous spell card is destroyed, she then states, with a dark dangerous glare, “Now, all monsters on the field have their attack points cut in half and both players draw from their decks for every one grand in attack point lost by all monsters in which all monsters out on the field also can’t be destroyed by any means for the rest of this turn!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon goes from 3000/2500 to 1500/2500 while Big Eye goes from 2600/2000 to 1300/2000 in which both XaXa and Sailor Moon draw two cards from their decks and Sailor Moon says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Now, this is the card that will destroy you! Go, Berserker Soul!”

 

Atem thinks in his mind, nervously, “Oh no! Not that card!”

 

Yugi asks Atem, ‘sensing’ this thought, “Atem? What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark dangerous glare, “Now, I discard my entire hand!” Sailor Moon discards her hand and she says, “And now, I draw cards from my deck until I get a spell or trap card, but for every monster card, they infuse their fighting spirit into a monster on my field with fifteen hundred attacks points or less allowing them to attack!”

 

Red-Eyes XaXa asks, shocked, “Fifteen hundred attack points?”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “I see that you are getting the idea, fool. Now, let your destruction begin!” Sailor Moon says, discarding her Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) Monster card, “I’ve drawn Red-Eyes!” An image of Red-Eyes goes into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and she yells out, “And since he is a monster, Odd-Eyes attacks! Go!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Big Eye, causing a strong explosion, and XaXa yelps as he is sent skidding backwards as he loses 200 life-points.

 

Johnny Black says, nervously, “Hey, no fair!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Oh, it’s fair!” Sailor Moon draws another card and she yells out, with a dark strong tone, “I draw again!” Sailor Moon discards the card, an image of Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) appears, goes into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, and she yells out, with a dark enraged tone, “Again, Odd-Eyes!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Big Eye again causing another strong explosion and XaXa yells out in pain as he is hit by the explosion as he loses 200 more life-points.

 

The others are completely horrified by Sailor Moon’s actions and Raye yells out, in a pleading tone, “Sailor Moon, stop! Stop! Stop please!”

 

Sailor Moon ignores Raye’s pleading as she draws another card, sees that it is Dark Magician (2500/2100) monster card, puts into her graveyard slot, the image of it appears, goes into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, and she says, with a dark nasty tone, “This just isn’t your day, scumbag.” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Big Eye again, causing another explosion, and XaXa yelps as he is ‘blasted’ by the explosion causing him to lose 200 more life-points. Sailor Moon draws another card and she yells out, darkly, “I draw again! What’s the matter XaXa?! Isn’t this fun anymore?!” Sailor Moon discards the card, the ‘spirit’ of Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) goes into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, and it attacks Big Eye for a fourth time causing yet another explosion that sends XaXa into a wall in which he slams into it hard as he loses another 200 life-points. Sailor Moon draws another card and she yells out, with a dark enraged tone, “What’s the matter?! Are you feeling helpless? Are you feeling scared?! How did you think your victims felt when you murder them in cold blood, huh, XaXa?! Tell me you piece of trash…DOES IT HURT?!!”

 

Asuna yells out, in a pure fearful tone, “Serena-chan, please stop!”

 

However, Sailor Moon ignores Asuna as she discards the card that she draw, the image of Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon (2400/2000) appears, goes into Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, and she yells out, with a dark enraged tone, “Destroy him with Rebellious Wrath Strike Disobey!” Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon attacks Big Eye for yet a fifth time causing a massive explosion and XaXa yells out as he is engulfed by the explosion causing to lose 200 more life-points as well as the duel. But when the smoke and dust instantly cleared, XaXa is lying unconscious on his back and Sailor Moon is drawing another card. Sailor Moon says, with a dark sneer, “Let’s see…Oh, well.”

 

But before she could discard it to her disk’s graveyard slot, Kazuto runs over to her, grabs her, and he yells out, “Serena, stop! Stop it!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, with a dark angered tone, “What do you think that you are doing?! Let me go! Let me go!”

 

Kazuto says, lowly, “Sorry, Serena.” Kazuto then slugs Sailor Moon right in the face, knocking her down, and somehow, the dark aura fades from her form, broach, and the red glow in her eyes fades as Sailor Moon snaps to her senses while the dark violet fog fade away signaling the end of the duel.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 250

Red-Eyed XaXa: 0

 

Johnny Black is flabbergasted as he looks at the motionless form of Red-Eyed XaXa in which he yells out, angrily, “You are going to pay for that one!” He moves his hands to his gantlet, but then a shuriken embeds itself into causing it to spark in which Johnny Black disconnects it from his arm before it explodes causing Ami and Darien, still unconscious, to be released from the clamps in which Kushina, Minato, Sakura, and Hinata leap in to save them both.

 

Hotaru says, amazed, “It is Naruto’s friends and parents!”

 

Lita asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

Sakura responds, “What do you think Lita?” Johnny Black then turns to run only to run into Naruto, who has an angered expression on his face.

 

Naruto says, with a sneer, “You like terrorizing people, eh, sicko? Here is my answer to you, believe it!” Naruto then bashes Johnny Black in the face and knocks him out.

 

Amara says, with a grin, “Nice one.”

 

Sailor Moon holds her head and she asks, confused, “Ow. What hit me?”

 

Kazuto says, “That would be me.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “What?”

 

Mina asks, surprised, “You don’t remember?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, confused, “Remember…?” She then sees XaXa on the ground and she asks, leaping to her feet surprised, “What…What happened?” Just then the memories what she did in a rage flow into her mind, she gasps, dropping the card in her hand to the ground, and she says, her hands over her mouth horrified, “What…What was I do? Oh, Kami! What…What have I do? What’s happening to me? I’m…I’m becoming a monster!” As tears start to flow from her eyes, she is hugged by her friends, Senshi and otherwise.

 

Raye yells out, “No, you aren’t a monster! You will never be a monster!”

 

Asuna says, “We’re all here for you, Usagi-chan!”

 

Kazuto says, “We’ll always be here for you!” As Sakura starts to heal Ami and Darien, Sailor Moon cries on the shoulders and her friends and family while Atem and his friends watch.

 

Joey tells Atem and Tristan, “Remind me never to piss off that girl.”

 

Tristan says, “Got that right.”

 

Atem says, with a sigh, “She was once an innocent soul, but Kayaba’s betrayal has inflicted a deep wound in her heart and spirit causing a great darkness to form in her. I can tell that she has seen much death.”

 

Tea asks Atem, concerned, “Will she be okay?”

 

Atem responds, with a solemn sigh, “That’s up to her, Tea. This is her trial.”

 

Yugi tells Atem, “Do you think that she will overcome her darkness?”

 

Atem responds, “I’m not sure at all, Yugi. And if she doesn’t…Then I don’t just fear for our world or our universe, Yugi. I fear for all of existence itself.” As we head away from this scene, the group doesn’t notice strange bugs that mysteriously fly into the room in which they go onto Naruto, Suguha, Sakura, and Hinata.

 

July 25, 2025, Tokyo

 

Returning to Tokyo, silver-blue haired version of our Moon Senshi shakes her head as she wakes up and she asks herself, “What just happened?” She then stumbles forward, shakes her head, and she asks, looking at the Fusion Monster card that was glowing, “What are you?” She then stumbles off down the streets in which she doesn’t seem to realize that she has some Mugen Tenshin ninja following her.

 

Elsewhere, Tsuki wakes up and looks to see Yuma, Kite, and Kata looking over her and Yuma asks Tsuki, “Are you okay, Tsuki?”

 

Tsuki asks, “What happened?”

 

Kite says, showing her Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card, “Your dragon card started to glow along with your eyes and you blanked out.”

 

Tsuki asks, surprised, “I did?”

 

Yuma says, “No joke! It was a shock and a scare!”

 

Kite hands Tsuki back her card and Kata asks, “Why was your dragon doing that?”

 

Tsuki responds, shaking her head, “I…I don’t know, bro.”

 

Kite says, “That card isn’t any ordinary card.”

 

Astral appears and he says, “You are right, Kite.”

 

Yuma asks Astral, “Where were you Astral?”

 

Astral says, “Trying to figure out what the truth is behind these new Number cards.”

 

Kite asks Astral, “Have you figured something?’

 

Astral says, “Yes. It is a memory that I had sealed away for safe keeping to make sure that no one knew about it.”

 

Yuma asks, “Why would you seal your own memory away Astral?”

 

Astral responds, “For good reason, Yuma. It has to do with that dragon that Tsuki possesses.”

 

Tsuki asks, “My dragon?”

 

Astral says, “Your dragon possesses a power that rivals that of the Numeron Code and Numeron Dragon itself. It is one of four powerful dragons known as the Dimensional Dragons.”

 

Kata asks, “Dimensional Dragons?”

 

Tsuki says, “Wait! I remember overhearing about that in that last duel with this world’s version of…”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “Don’t say it, Kata.”

 

Tsuki says, nervously, “Sorry, bro.”

 

Kata responds, with a sigh, “I’m sorry, Tsuki.”

 

Yuma says, with a solemn tone, “We’ve all lost people that we cared about to the invasion.” Yuma says, “I don’t get it! Why are they doing this? It makes no sense! Dueling is supposed to be for fun, not to make war!”

 

Kite says, “Not everyone sees it that way. Did you forget Don Thousand and what he used the Barian Emperors for? And you have to remember that Duel Monsters was born from the ancient Shadow Games and they weren’t played for fun either Yuma.”

 

Yuma says, with a sigh, “Yeah, I know.”

 

Kite says, “Anyway, we are running out of time. Hart told me that the shield won’t last long.”

 

Kata yells out, sternly, “Then what are we doing?!”

 

Kite tells Kata, with a stern glare, “A plan, Kata.” Kite tells Kata, “I think that your sisters and all those duplicates of her are the main targets of these people.”

 

Tsuki asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Kite says, “There is something about these dragons that got me thinking and I think that I know where to get the answers.”

 

Kata says, “This dimension’s version of my and Tsuki’s sister.”

 

Kite says, “I think if anything…They might hold the same power that she might.”

 

Yuma asks, “You mean…?”

 

Kite says, “Yes, Yuma. I think so. And I think that they also desire the power of those dragons. Remember, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and this Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon.”

 

Astral says, “There must be a Fusion Dragon and these dragons seem to represent the four dimensions.” Astral says, realizing something, “I see.”

 

Kite says, with a nod, “We need to keep this Sailor Celestial and those dragons out of their hands. However, we aren’t sure that the Fusion Dimension Sailor Moon is on the side of the enemy.”

 

Kata asks, with a sneer, “Why not?”

 

Astral asks Kata, “Do you think that any Sailor Moon would approve of what the Fusion Dimension is doing?”

 

Kata gives a sneer and walks away in which Tsuki says, solemnly, “Kata…” Elsewhere, Kuro is helping Serenity up to her feet and Kuro explained to Serenity what happened to her.

 

Serenity looks at Clear Wing Synchro Dragon (2500/2000) Synchro Monster card and she asks, “What’s happening to me?”

 

Kuro responds, “I don’t know Serenity. I really don’t know.” Kuro and Serenity then take off not realizing that they were being followed some familiar kunoichi that are part of the ‘Good Ninja’ faction.

 

July 25, 2025, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location, Sasuke and Team Taka are done as Sasuke puts away what looks like a black version of Neo Domino City Duel Disk.

 

Suigetsu says, “I don’t get why you want to learn that stupid game, Sasuke.”

 

Sasuke responds, “Let’s just say that I have my reasons, Suigetsu.”

 

Jugo tells Suigetsu, “I don’t think that you want to argue with him, Suigetsu.”

 

Karin says, sternly, “Yeah, so, lay off!” As Karin and Suigetsu continue their classic bickering, Sasuke walks away until he is alone and pulls out Ascension Sky Dragon (?/3000) Synchro Monster card.

 

Sasuke asks, “What’s your game, Kayaba?”

 

End of Chapter 19

 

And that’s the end of the chapter, everyone! Anyway, you had to realize that sooner or later, Asuna would have become a Sailor Scout herself and you must wonder: Will Keiko/Silica and Rika/Lisbeth be joining the ‘Sailor Scout family’? Well, you are going to have to read and find out, folks! And if you think that I went over the top with Serena/Sailor Moon becoming so OOC, you have to remember that in my storyline, she went through SAO and she went through plenty of the ‘worst of it’ which is bad for her due to her gentle nature. As I have been saying before, Serena/Sailor Moon is struggling with her ‘demons’ from SAO in this story. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!