Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Fight for the Weapons ( Chapter 42 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Needless to say, we start this chapter as I have really brought up the drama in the previous two chapters, huh? It seems like the villains starts to have their way with each other and bam! There is a brand new twist and when you think you saw it all with ‘Sailor Scout power’, I just turned up to the next level! I hope that you enjoyed the twist and turns of the previous two chapters and there are a lot more to come through you might have some ideas on what I’m planning. Next, once again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletigerand Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 42: Fight for the Weapons

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Neo-Geofront

 

Within the underground planet in Planeptune, known as Neo-Geofront, Sailor Celestial, in Valhallan Valkyrie form, is engaged in an intense and high-speed sword battle against Sephiroth, the infamous One-Winged Angel of Final Fantasy 7, with Sephiroth’s Masamune fighting against Sailor Celestial’s two Keyblades. As per his infamous/legendary statue, Sephiroth is battling well against Sailor Celestial in her ‘transcended Valkyrie state’ and they clash once more.

 

Sephiroth tells Sailor Celestial, “Well done. You are more than ‘hype’ after all. And wielder of twin Keyblades.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, sarcastically, “Thanks. I always wanted to be recognized by genocidal sicko.”

 

Sephiroth says, with a smirk, “And that’s come from the daughter of a mass murderer and a destroyer of an entire civilization.”

 

Sailor Celestial gives a look of surprise, but it turns into one of anger and she says, “That ‘man’ has no relation to me!”

 

Sephiroth responds, with a sly smirk, “Like it or not, his blood courses through your veins and it is the same with your sister, Sailor Moon. They call me a ‘monster’, but if anything, you, both, are…the ‘Demon Princesses of Aincrad’ and you know it is the truth!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “How dare you?! Now, I’m pissed!” Sailor Celestial continues her intense battle with Sephiroth while her team that came with her look on.

 

Kazuto says, “Damn it, Sugu. You are letting him get into your head.”

 

MAGES. says, “It seems like he knows a lot about you.”

 

Veemon asks, “How does he know about us?”

 

Gatomon says, “I don’t know, but he is using to his advantage.”

 

Sailor Star says, “I hope that Suguha-chan will be okay.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I really hope so too, Asuna.” However, Kazuto put his right hand over his heart and he thinks in his mind, “But I’m worried for Serena too. I felt…I felt that something horrible had just happened with her…It is like…like…” Back with Sailor Celestial, she and Sephiroth continue their intense clash with every clash of their blades causing the whole area to shake.

 

IF says, stunned, “They are incredible.”

 

Purple Heart says, “I agree, Iffy. Every time that they clash with their swords, they are making the whole area shake.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, “They are really powerful.”

 

IF says, “They are, but there could be one thing that might give that dude an edge.”

 

Purple Heart asks IF, “What do you mean Iffy?”

 

IF responds, “Remember the weakness of Suguha’s supped up form? She has so much power going through that it puts a real strain on her.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “And that’s what’s worrying. She can’t keep this up forever.”

 

Back with Sailor Celestial, she is showing that Davis is right on the money as she is starting to sweat and her breathing becomes heavier in which Sephiroth says, “Getting worn out? It isn’t too surprising with all of that power. You aren’t too used to it so maintaining that form must be ‘taxing’.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Rats! He already knows my weakness already! This is only the second time in this form and my energy is draining fast! If I don’t end this fast, I’m in big trouble! I really hope that the others are having an easier time that we are!” However, Sailor Celestial is also having a ‘pit of dread’ as she ‘sensed’ something happened with her ‘royal sister’ too, but she has to put out of her mind and focused on maintaining her powerful form and fighting the powerful opponent in front of her, however, it isn’t easy for various reasons.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Within Lastation, we are in an area known simply as Factory No.459 where we find Black Heart, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Saturn, and Sailor Pluto with Izzy, Ken, Yolei, and their three Digimon partners as they are facing off against Black Heart’s ‘doppelganger’ who is exactly like the original, but with ruby red eyes instead of blue eyes. We also see that Sailor Neptune and Sailor Pluto have brand new forms.

 

Sailor Neptune’s new form consists of her head being inside of an aqua-marine Ancient Greek Illyrian style helmet with a statue of Levia-Dragon-Daedalus on top of the helmet, her tiara is the same as her Eternal form, her lips are a lovely aqua-marine blue-green, she has blue-green tear drop shaped earrings in her ears, she has a silver metal choker with jewel in the form of a sea serpent in the center of the choker, her fuku has been replaced by an armored fuku with an aqua blue-green heart jewel in the chest area of her fuku, the heart jewel had The Tyrant Neptune and The Legendary Fisherman with a trident in-between them along with eight white feathered wings attached to sides of the heart jewel, four on each side, she has armored shoulder pads like the ones on Cye Mouri’s Armor of Torrent expect the sigil of Neptune in silver is on both of the shoulder pads, she has aqua-blue armor connected to her armored shoulder pads and fuku that covers all of her arms, her armored mini skirt has aqua-blue, dark blue, and golden colors in which there is a duplicate of Blue Wind Ranger’s Sonic Fin attached to the left side of her skirt and her Aqua Mirror attached to right side of her skirt, she has silver armored kneepads, and she has ankle-high aqua blue-green high-heeled boots with three inch stiletto heels. She has eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back and a large golden trident in her hands.

 

Sailor Pluto’s new form consists of her head being inside of a dark silver Ancient Roman Galea style helmet with a statue of Dark End Dragon attached to the top of the helmet, her tiara remains the same, but she has deep and gorgeous shimmering dark violet-red lips, she has a black metal choker around her neck, her cloth fuku has been replaced by an armored one with a heart jewel in the chest area of the fuku, the heart jewel, which deep dark rosy red in color, has The Suppression Pluto and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms in the center with a clock and scythe in-between them, eight white feathered wings are attached to the sides of the heart jewel with four wings on each side, she has dark green version of the Armor of Inferno’s shoulder pads with the sigil of Pluto in dark silver engraved on each one, her arms are covered in black armor that’s connected to the armored fuku and shoulder pads, her lower armored arms also have gantlets similar to Black Heart’s Next Form gantlets, she has an armored version of her mini-skirt with the skirt’s colors are black, dark green, and rosy violet-red with a black and silver version of the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger’s Dragon Dagger with the insignia of Pluto, in gold, on the hilt attached to the right portion of her skirt, a dark green version of the Lightspeed Rescue Titanium Ranger’s Titanium Laser attached to the left portion of her skirt, and a black version of the Ninja Storm Thunder Rangers’ Thunder Staffs attached to the rear of her skirt, and she has black armored knee-high high-heeled boots that cover her kneecaps and have four inch stiletto heels. Finally, there are eight huge and fluffy white feathered wings coming out of her back and her Garnet Staff remains in her hands.

 

Black Heart clashes with her doppelganger, using their swords, and when they break off, Black Heart’s doppelganger barely manages to avoid water geysers that burst out of the ground, however, they take the form of a dragon that slam into her causing to get slammed into a wall, hard!

 

Black Heart says, “Hmm, not bad. I could do that just as well.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “You and Pluto-mama do well with your new Valkyrie powers.”

 

Sailor Neptune, in her new Valkyrie form, says, with a smile, “Believe me, Firefly. We know how the others feel.”

 

Sailor Pluto, in her new Valkyrie form, says, with a nod, “This isn’t an easy thing to harness.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Which makes me wonder how Celestial can handle a ‘level three form’? It must take its toll and she must be feeling it now.”

 

Yolei asks, “What makes you say that?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That shaking that we felt earlier, Yolei. That was Celestial going ‘level three’.”

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Tentomon says, amazed, “Whoa!”

 

Ken says, “It shouldn’t be surprising since she did the same thing the first time that she transformed into that form.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “And that’s what worries me. It means that they are facing a foe that’s forcing her to go all out.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “For now, let’s focus on our opponent.” Black Heart’s doppelganger charges back into the fight and Black Heart charges in matching her copy move for move.

 

Black Heart says, “Not bad, but not good enough.” Black Heart kicks her doppelganger and charges in for the attack, but Black Heart’s duplicate smirks as she easily dodges Black Heart’s attack and exposes Black Heart’s guard causing Black Heart to ask, shocked, “What?!”

 

Black Heart’s doppelganger says, in a metallic version of Black Heart’s voice, “Die!”

 

As the doppelganger charges in for the kill, Sailor Saturn yells out, concerned, “Watch out!”

 

A female voice then booms out, “I don’t think so!” Just then CyberConnect2 knocks the Fake Black Heart’s attack off course.

 

Black Heart asks, surprised, “CC-Two?!”

 

Pluto Temporal Tornado!

 

Sailor Pluto then entraps Black Heart’s duplicate in a temporal twister and it screams out in pain and agony as the space-time storm rips it apart before the doppelganger is sent flying into a wall by the twister.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Nice.”

 

CyberConnect2 asks, “Are you okay, Lady Noire?”

 

Black Heart responds, “Y-Yes, thank you. I didn’t expect help to come from you.”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Well, I do go above and beyond expectations, you know.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Nice to see you, again, CC-Two.”

 

CyberConnect2 responds, “Oh, it is you guys again. I see that you are a bit different than I remember.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What are you doing here?”

 

CyberConnect2 replies, “I heard what was happening here and I came here to help.” CyberConnect2 tells Black Heart, “It isn’t like you to be pressured by a fake.”

 

Black Heart says, with a smile, “It just caught me off-guard. I haven’t even got started yet.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “You should never let your guard down in battle. Even if you have overwhelming power against your opponent, let your guard down once and you are finished.”

 

Black Heart says, “I already know that!” Black Heart tells CyberConnect2, “But then again, I should have expected as much from it since it is my copy after all. Do you mind lending a hand?”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Will do!” The group turns to the Black Heart doppelganger, but it then takes off deeper into the factory.


Black Heart yells out, “Stop! Don’t run away!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “No, it isn’t running away! It is trying to get to the weapon!”

 

Black Heart shouts out, “Then what are you doing standing around? Stop it!” Black Heart races after her duplicate and the others immediately race after her.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Wait up!” The group chases the copy until Sailor Uranus uses her speed to get in front of it and stops Black Heart’s duplicate right in its tracks.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Not so fast!”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Finally got you!”

 

Black Heart says, seeing something and pointing to it, “Over there! That pistol! It must be the Duel Revolver!”

 

Sailor Uranus tells the Black Heart duplicate, with a smirk, “Access denied!”

 

Black Heart says, “You aren’t getting it! Time to end this!”

 

CyberConnect2 responds, “Yes!” Black Heart’s doppelganger attacks with Black Heart’s Venom Fencer, but Sailor Saturn easily uses her shield to negate the attack.

 

Black Heart says, “Let me show you how it is done, you fake!” Black Heart uses her own Venom Fencer to strike back hard.

 

Silent Glaive Nightmare!

 

Sailor Saturn unleashes a legion of bats that swarm all over the Black Heart duplicate and makes quite a few of the others nervous.

 

CyberConnect2 says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “You would really do well on Halloween, Firefly.”

 

Sailor Saturn blushes nervously and Sailor Uranus says, “Can you not distract our girl while we are in a serious battle Neptune? And really? You are going to keep our Firefly a shy wallflower all her life.”

 

Sailor Neptune retorts, with a smirk, “Like you won’t as long as you glare at any boy that even glances at her.”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, with a blush on her cheeks, “T-That’s different.”

 

Black Heart asks, annoyed, “Can you not get into the ‘birds and the bees’ right now?” Black Heart’s doppelganger gets back into the fight and gets into a fight with Sailor Pluto with the doppelganger attacking Sailor Pluto using Black Heart’s Lace Ribbons attack, but Sailor Pluto easily manages to deflect and dodge the assault.

 

Super Shocker!

 

Tentomon then fires his electrical attack on the Black Heart doppelganger, but it manages to deflect the attacks with her sword.

 

Sticky Net!

 

Wormmon then uses his sticky threads to bind the arms and legs of the Black Heart doppelganger.

 

Uranus Harpy Claw!

 

Sailor Uranus then creates a legion of harpies from her ‘wind energy’ that encircle and slash the Black Heart doppelganger cutting deep into her before she is pummeled by dozens of ‘solid water bullets’ from Sailor Neptune with Black Heart and CyberConnect2 coming in for the final blows forcing the Black Heart doppelganger to its knees.

 

Black Heart says, preparing for the final blow, “This is the end!”

 

However, the Black Heart doppelganger just smirks and Sailor Uranus yells out, seeing this, “Look out!”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Lady Noire!” Immediately, Sailor Saturn creates a shield around everyone, minus Uranus, as the Black Heart doppelganger explodes in a strong explosion. When the smoke and dust clear, the group is all right.

 

Ken says, “That was close.”

 

Wormmon says, “No kidding, Ken.”

 

Hawkmon says, stunned, “My words! It self-destructed!”

 

Yolei says, “No joke, Hawkmon.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Is everyone all right?”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “We are thanks to you, Firefly.”

 

Black Heart says, with a smile, “Yes, thank you. We would have been taken down with it.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, nervously, “Wait! Uranus-papa?!”

 

Sailor Uranus, surrounding by her own wind shield, responds, “I’m over here and just fine, Firefly. You aren’t the only one with shields now.”

 

Black Heart then says, realizing something, “Oh no! The weapon!” Everyone then looks to see Duel Revolver on the floor and they go up to it.

 

Izzy says, “It looks pretty damaged.”

 

Black Heart says, “Damn it! We’ve been had!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at it, “It is pretty old. The only reason that it is still intact from that was my shield deflected a lot of the blast pressure and energy away from it.”

 

CyberConnect2 says, “Well, at least it is still intact. Maybe we can still do something with it. Lady Noire, you have to keep the faith.”

 

Black Heart says, “You’re right. At least we still have it intact. Since it is intact, we still have the chance to repair it.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, taking out a box, “This can help. It is a special magical box that will keep it preserved so it won’t degrade any further.”

 

Black Heart says, with a nod, “Thank you.” Black Heart puts the Duel Revolver into the special container provided by Sailor Pluto and she seals it up tight.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “At least we have the weapon. I hope that the others are doing okay.”

 

Ken says, “So do the rest of us, Hotaru.”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “Through, knowing our luck, the others are having just as much ‘fun’ as we are.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

Heading into the nation of Leanbox, Sailor Neo Moon, Sailor Mars, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Nebula along with Sora, Joe, Cody, TK, their four Digimon partners, as well as Ryoutarou, Naruto, and Sakura are within Vert’s room within the Basilicom looking at something with Vert and Ran-Ran where we find Sailor Nebula has undergone a ‘outfit change’.

 

Sailor Nebula’s new Sailor Senshi form consists of her head covered in a pearly white Thracian helmet with a statue of Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon on top of the helmet, her sigil remains the same, her lips are a deep, luscious, and gorgeous sparkling bubblegum pink color, she has a pearly silvery-white metal choker around her neck, her cloth fuku has been replaced by an armored fuku with heart-shaped broach on the chest area of her fuku, the heart-shaped broach seems to be prism-like with Cyber Angel Dakini and Gem-Knight Master Diamond in the center with a rainbow star in-between the two monsters, the broach also has eight rainbow colored feathered wings attached to its sides, she has armored shoulder pads that are black versions of Armor of Inferno’s shoulder pads with Nebula’s sigil in the center of the armored shoulder pads, her arms are covered in pearly white armor that cover her arms and hands and they are connected to the shoulder pads and armored fuku of her new ‘uniform’, she has an armored version of her mini-skirt that’s pearly white, silver, and rainbow colored with a silver version of Saba, the Mighty Morphin White Ranger’s talking sword, attached to the left side of her fuku, multiple ninja style pouches for ‘tools’ and such attached to the right side, and pearly white version of Milo, Pyrrha Nikos’ spear that also has a sword form and a rifle form, attached to the rear of her armored mini-skirt, she has black armored kneepads covering her knees, and she has rainbow colored armored high-heeled boots that goes up to just below her armored kneepads and with three inch heels. Finally, she has eight huge and fluffy rainbow colored feathered wings coming out of her back.

 

The group isn’t exactly too happy and the reason is that they are looking at a moldy and damp bow and Patamon says, “Wow. This thing is…”

 

Biyomon says, finishing for Patamon, “Not in good condition.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “It is just plain junk.”

 

Vert says, with a sigh, “I presume that it is like this due to storage in our safe.”

 

Ran-Ran says, “We didn’t air the place at all.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “That explains plenty.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, concerned, “What are we going to do?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smile, “Well, we do have a handy blacksmith in our corner to help us.”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “You do?”

 

Joe tells Sailor Neo Moon, a bit nervously, “Um, you do release that her skills are from being a VIRTUAL blacksmith, right?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “True, but remember? Our Sword Skills and ALO magic spells work here.”

 

Cody says, with a nod, “I get what Neo Moon is saying and it is a valid theory.”

 

Armadillomon asks, “What’s that Cody?”

 

Cody says, “If our Sword Skills and ALO magic spells work here, then maybe the ‘other skills’ from SAO and ALO might work here too.”

 

Sora says, “Including Rika’s blacksmithing skills.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, with a smile, “Exactly!”

 

Sora says, “Well, it might be a good bet.”

 

Joe says, “However, she is going to need materials in order to do the work that we want.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Vert, “But do you know how to use a bow Vert-dono?”

 

Vert responds, shaking her head, “Actually, I don’t.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “She is more of a spear person.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Well, it is more of Rika’s forte since bow making of her blacksmithing skills is her newest set of skills, but she has made swords, shields, armor, and spears before in SAO.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “So, it is for the best that we use what’s left of the bow to make a new weapon better suited for Vert.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “As long as we get it right, the power it had will be infused in the new weapon.”

 

Cody says, “Let’s head back.”

 

Naruto says, “Good idea. I really didn’t like that shaking.”

 

Vert asks, curiously, “Could that shaking have…?”

 

Sailor Mars responds, with a nod, “That was Sailor Celestial going into her newest Valkyrie form.”

 

There are looks of surprise and Sakura asks, shocked, “Are you sure?”

 

Naruto says, “I had that feeling. I remember that feeling when she transformed for the first time and…Wow!”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, concerned, “Do you…?”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Most likely, Hinata. She wouldn’t push her powers to that level unless she was in a big fight. Remember, it has one major drawback: The strain drains her quickly.”

 

Biyomon says, “I hope that she is okay.”

 

Sora says, “I hope so too Biyomon.” As they gathered up the remains of the legendary weapon of Leanbox, plenty in the group can’t helped to be concerned for Sailor Celestial and her group, but for Sailor Mars, there is a disturbing vision of Sailor Moon returning to her ‘Shadow Valkyrie’ form.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Neo-Geofront

 

Back at the Neo-Geofront underground plant, the group in Leanbox have a right to be concerned for our Sailor Warrior of Reality and her group as our Valhallan Valkyrie is clashing her Keyblades with the long nodachi sword of Sephiroth while the others in her group watch the incredible battle before them.

 

Keiko says, awe-struck, “That’s incredible.”

 

Veemon says, “And pretty scary too.”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding. She is matching her move for move.”

 

Sailor Star says, concerned, “Kirito-kun, your sister can’t keep this up.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I know Asuna. I know. The strain of her power is just too much.”

 

Sailor Celestial is breathing heavily and Sephiroth says, “Impressive. However, it seems like you are on your last legs, but it isn’t due to me, I can be assured of that.”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Damn! My power is draining fast and he looks like…!!” Sailor Celestial then notices a strange wobble in Sephiroth’s legs and her eyes narrow for a second before she starts to give a light smirk.

 

Sephiroth asks, “Confident, are we?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “More than you think jerk.”

 

Sephiroth then says, “Then we shall see…” However, before Sephiroth could finish, Sailor Celestial charges in and the two of them clash blades again in which Sephiroth smirks, but he then gets a look of surprise as he starts to be forced back.

 

The others notice this and Sailor Sun says, “Look!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “I’m seeing, Kari-chan, and I’m believing! She’s got him!” Sailor Celestial is forcing Sephiroth back and he applies more force, but then Sailor Celestial smirks as she performs a spin slash that breaks Sephiroth’s guard.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Now, Sugu!”

 

Starburst Stream!

 

Sailor Celestial then hit Sephiroth with the classic 16-hit combo of the Duel Wielding Sword Skill of SAO/ALO and the final thrust sends him stumbling backwards.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Get lost.”

 

Sephiroth responds, “For now. However, I shall never be a memory and we will meet again…daughter of the ‘demon king’.” Sephiroth then wraps himself in his black feathered wing and vanishes in a swirl of black feathers. With the battle over, Sailor Celestial takes a big breath before she glows as she returns to her ‘regular’ Valkyrie form and collapsing to her right knee causing the others to rush over to her.

 

Sailor Sun asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, breathing heavily, “Just…a bit…winded…”

 

Rika says, “Man, girl. You must be tired.” The others help Sailor Celestial to her feet and she struggles to stand.

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “I’m okay…” Sailor Celestial nearly falls and Sailor Star catches her.

 

Sailor Star tells Sailor Celestial, “You aren’t okay, Suguha-chan! You are really drained!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Maintaining that form for the time that you have seriously drained your energy. You are breathing very heavily.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yeah. You look like you got run over.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Thanks a lot…IF…”

 

Kazuto says, “The others are right, Sugu. You are suffering from major strain and energy drain.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Take it easy. The rest of us can take it from here.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “Thanks, Nep…” Sailor Star and Kazuto help support Sailor Celestial and the group ventures forward to find the legendary weapon of Planeptune in which plenty of the others hope that the others are having better luck.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Leanbox

 

Needless to say, if our Planeptune group could see the team in Leanbox, our Planeptune team would be quite concerned as our Leanbox team, in which they have been recently joined by Tekken, are facing with Vert’s doppelganger in Vert’s HDD form of Green Heart, who are being escorted around by Older Brother and Younger Brother.

 

Joe says, “So much for them keeping an eye on her.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, nervously, “I think that they are keeping an eye on her their own way.”

 

Sora says, with a nod and nervous tone, “Yep.”

 

Naruto says, “Geez! These two are just as bad as Pervy Sage!”

 

Sakura says, “Don’t remind me!” Sakura says, cracking her knuckles, “It looks like I’ll have to teach them another lesson.”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger says, in a more metallic version of Green Heart’s voice, “I will not allow you to harm these fine gentlemen.”

 

Naruto asks, “Fine gentlemen? Is she kidding?”

 

Vert asks, “So, the fake is now acting like the master?”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger responds, “Yes, I am a fake, but as long as they follow me, I am their master-to-be.”

 

Joe asks, “Does that really make sense?”

 

Gomamon says, “Not to me.”

 

Biyomon says, “Me neither.”

 

Vert says, very annoyed, “How noble for being a fake. You truly epitomize me as my fake.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, nervously, “Vert-dono seems pretty angry. Is that a good thing?”

 

Sakura responds, nervously, “I’m not sure if I should answer that Hinata.”

 

Vert tells her doppelganger, “As a fellow gamer, I let you move about, but now, I can’t let you go now.”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger says, “I have a mission. To go to the butler café. I can’t afford to lose now.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, surprised, “A butler café? Really?”

 

Plenty of the others shrug and Naruto says, “Don’t look at me!”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger attacks Vert and she asks, stunned, “Huh? Wait a moment!” However, Vert’s double continues to attack her and she yells out, “I haven’t changed forms yet!”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger responds, “That’s why I’m attacking now!” Before Vert’s duplicate could hit, Tekken uses her fists to block the attack.

 

Tekken says, “I can see through your moves!”

 

Vert asks, surprised, “Tekken?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Tekken says, “I’ll be Lady Vert’s shield. Change now!”

 

The Green Heart doppelganger asks, “Do you think that a mere human can stop my attack?”

 

Tekken says, “Compared to Kuma’s ten-hit combo, this is nothing!”

 

Vert says, “Thank you, Tekken.” The Green Heart doppelganger attempts to attack, but Tekken uses her fists to block the attacks allowing Vert to transform into her HDD form of Green Heart.

 

Green Heart says, “I’m ready now. I won’t lose to you!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “Don’t forget about us!” The Green Heart doppelganger then attacks with Sylhet Spear, but Sailor Galaxy uses her Rotation to create a barrier of charka to negate the attack.

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Nice one, Hinata-chan!”

 

Sakura says, “My turn!” Sakura uses her chakra enhanced strength to punch the ground and launch large boulders at the Green Heart doppelganger who barely manages to cut them down or dodge them.

 

Mars Dragoon Tornado!

 

Sailor Mars then creates an Asian dragon made of fire that spins around the Green Heart duplicate before turning into a massive twister, but the doppelganger of Green Heart flies out…and into the sights of Sailor Nebula.

 

Nebula Titanic Storm!

 

The Green Heart duplicate then gets plastered by powerful lightning, hit by super strong winds, and pummeled by spear shaped icicles.

 

Spiral Break!

 

Green Heart unleashes her special attack in which she uses incredible speed to slash her opponent multiple times before she throws her spear at her fake causing a powerful blinding flash to engulf her.

 

The Green Heart duplicate moans out, “But…ler…café…” She then collapses and turns into nothingness.

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “No comment.”

 

Green Heart transforms back into Vert and she tells Tekken, “She was quite the opponent, but we won thanks to your help, Tekken.”

 

Sora says, with a smile, “Thank you, Tekken.”

 

Vert asks, “I doubt that those gloves provided protection. Are you okay?”

 

Tekken says, with a smile, “I’m fine. Those attacks actually only prickled a bit. It actually felt a bit good.”

 

Vert asks, nervously, “Felt good?”

 

The others are also shocked and Biyomon asks, “Do you think…?”

 

Sailor Neo Moon responds, nervously, “I think so.”

 

On the meanwhile, Older Brother whispers to Younger Brother, “Younger Brother, now is the time to flee.”

 

Younger Brother says, with a nod, “Yes. Lady Vert should forget if we hide for a few days…” The two brothers turn to leave only to find Sakura cracking her knuckles in front of them.

 

Sakura asks, with a dangerous smirk, “Where do you think you are going?”

 

The brothers ‘yipe’ in fear and when Vert joins Sakura, Older Brother says, “Lady Very, please calm yourself. We did not betray you.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with her arms crossed, “It looks that way to me.”

 

Younger Brother says, “We were just escorting her in the name of carnal pleasure.”

 

Vert says, with a dangerous smile, “Oh? You make it sound like my value only resides in my frontal aptitude.”

 

Naruto says, shaking his head, “Bad move. I almost feel sorry for them.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon tells Naruto, with a grin, “You don’t feel sorry for them at all.”

 

Naruto asks, while making an ‘innocent smile’, “What makes you say that?” Naruto asks, taking out a bag of popcorn from seemly nowhere, “Popcorn?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a giggle, “Oh, Naruto-kun…” As the two brothers dig themselves into a deeper hole, plenty of the female members of the group along with plenty of the males aren’t disgusted at the ‘fate’ of the two brothers at the hand of the gorgeous goddess of Leanbox.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Neo-Geofront

 

Returning to the Neo-Geofront, our team in that area are plagued by more and more Purple Heart duplicates with Sailor Star using her rapier and Rapier Sword Skills to defeat one after another and plenty of the others doing the same.

 

Sailor Star says, “There is just so many of them.”

 

Purple Heart cuts down another duplicate and she says, “While their power doesn’t match mine, they aren’t weaklings at all.”

 

MarvelousAQL uses her ninja skills to cut down another Purple Heart duplicate and she says, “Yeah. They are quite strong.”

 

Sailor Celestial, still weakened from her battle with Sephiroth, says, “I should…”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “No, Sugu! You are still worn out from your battle with Sephiroth!”

 

Rika says, “No kidding! You are worn out and you can barely move!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “I’m not…” However, Sailor Celestial grunts out as she struggles to move her body and the others fight hard against the Purple Heart duplicates, but somehow, one of them manages to get through and charges at Sailor Celestial.

 

Keiko yells out, concerned, “Look out!”

 

Sailor Star says, seeing this, “Oh no!”

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!” However, Falcom makes her appearance and defects the attack allowing Sailor Celestial to impale the clone causing it to vanish like the others that have been defeated.

 

Falcom asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “Yeah…thanks…”

 

Purple Heart asks, “Falcom, what are you doing here?”

 

Falcom says, “I heard that a CPU was on the rampage and went to check it out. It is kind of hard to fight them since they are duplicates of Neptune.”

 

IF says, “Don’t be fooled by them. It’s fake so no need to hold back.”

 

Purple Heart asks, a bit nervously, “I know that you know that they are fakes and all, but…shouldn’t you be more hesitant Iffy?”

 

IF responds, with a smile, “What are you talking about? This is the perfect change to unload stress…Oops.”

 

Kotone says, “Ouch.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “I’ll say…but it isn’t too surprising on why.”

 

MarvelousAQL says, with a nervous smile, “We should focus on the fake Neps.”

 

Sailor Orion says, “Indeed. Let’s focus on getting these duplicates defeated.” Sailor Orion unleashes a barrage of arrows that turn into a storm of arrows where the Purple Heart duplicates manage to defect some of the arrows, but they don’t defect all of them and they strike home and defeating one Purple Heart ‘clone’ after another.

 

Sailor Star says, “Keep Celestial-chan safe!” She deflects another Purple Heart doppelganger’s strike and strikes back with a rapid fire Linear causing the Purple Heart doppelganger to collapse and fade into nothingness like the other doppelganger with Strea defeating another one.

 

Strea says, “Got another one!”

 

Kazuto tells Strea, “Good work, Strea! Be careful!”

 

Strea says, with a grin, “I got you!” They continue on, but soon enough, our group manages to defeat the rest of the Purple Heart doppelgangers and after Purple Heart transforms back into Neptune, they head into the deepest portion of the underground factory. However, after a while, our group doesn’t find anything.

 

Compa says, “I didn’t find anything.”

 

IF says, “That’s strange. I thought that it would be here. Was I wrong?”

 

Just then the Basilicom staff member come up and he asks, “You are here. Sorry to be late. How is Lady Purple Heart?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, pointing to a group of vanishing Purple Heart doppelgangers, “You mean fakes.”

 

Basilicom staff member says, “So, she was fake. Well, thank you for help.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “No problem!”

 

MarvelousAQL says, “Do you know where the legendary weapon is? We’re looking for it.”

 

The Basilicom staff member replies, “Oh, that? That’s in the Basilicom.”

 

Compa asks, “The Basilicom?”

 

The Basilicom staff member responds, “Yes. It is enshrined in the Basilicom above us.”

 

Keiko asks, “So, the fake Neptune was looking in the wrong place?”

 

IF says, “Nice to know that Nep’s characteristics got copied too.”

 

Neptune asks, nervously, “Iffy, you weren’t praising me were you?”

 

Keiko asks, “Could we use the weapon please?”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, “Unfortunately, no. Without the Lady’s approval, it won’t happen.”

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “We’ve got that covered. Oh, Neptune!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Right!” Neptune then transforms into Purple Heart and she says, “As you can see, I am right here.”

 

The Basilicom staff member gasps and he says, “M-M-My Lady Purple Heart! You were the cute Loli-girl?! I…!”

 

Purple Heart says, “No need for forgiveness. I’m sorry that I didn’t reveal it to you before, but I had to remain hidden for a good reason. My friends and I are dealing with a great threat to the whole of Gamindustri itself. Now, this evil has gained the power of the goddess that created us so long ago.” The Basilicom staff member gasps in shock and Purple Heart says, “And you saw the results. This evil is able to create duplicates of myself and the other CPU. They are rampaging through the lands and we need the legendary weapons of the warriors that defeated the former goddess to stop her evil. Please take us to the weapon of Planeptune’s legendary warrior.”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, “Yes, my lady! Of course!” Soon enough, our group is heading back to Planeptune’s Basilicom to retrieve the legendary weapon of Neptune’s land.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within Planeptune’s Basilicom, the group is looking at the legendary weapon of Planeptune, known as the Trinity Blade, and it isn’t looking good to say the least.

 

Rika asks, “So, this is the legendary weapon of this place?”

 

The Planeptune staff member says, “Yes. This is the Trinity Blade and as you may expect, it is this way since it is hundreds of years old.”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “I’m not surprised by this.”

 

Keiko asks, “What can we do?”

 

Sailor Star says, “I don’t know Keiko-chan.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Maybe I can do something.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and MarvelousAQL asks, “What can you do Sugu…I mean Celestial?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, looking at Rika, “But I’m going to need Rika’s help…or should I say, Liz’s help.”

 

Rika asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Celestial, “Sugu, are you saying that you want…?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “If our Sword Skills and ALO magic works here, who is to say that other skills from SAO and ALO don’t work here? And Rika will have all the materials that she needs.”

 

Falcom asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “She has me.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “You mean to re-forge the weapon using your Etherion?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Bingo.”

 

Kazuto says, going into deep thought, “It might be a good idea. Arfoire has access to some of the Etherion that she stole from Sugu and the best way to counter her is using Sugu’s power.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Everyone keeps telling that my Etherion can used for good if I allow it to be and I say that it is a good start.”

 

The Basilicom staff member hands Neptune the Trinity Blade and he says, “Here you go, my lady.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Thank you! By the way, could you do me a big favor? Make sure that you don’t tell everyone else that I’m back.”

 

The Basilicom staff member asks, confused, “Huh? Why wouldn’t you want your people to know that you have returned?”

 

IF says, with a smirk, “Let’s just say that we want to set a trap for our enemy.”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, “I’m not sure that I understand, but if that’s my lady’s wish, I will abide by it.”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Thanks! You are a pal!”

 

The Basilicom staff member says, “It is my honor to aid you, my lady.” The Basilicom staff member says, a bit nervously, “My lady, no insult to you, but while your goddess form is majestic…I actually do prefer your human form better.”

 

Neptune says, with a giggle and grin, “Well, I’m not surprised. I am the cutest kick butt character there ever is.”

 

Rika and IF gently push Neptune towards the exit and IF says, “Okay, that’s enough of that.”

Rika says, “Yeah, we have worlds to save after all.”

 

Keiko says, with a slight nervous smile, “Have a nice day.” The group heads out and leaves the Basilicom to find a place for Rika to work to fix the weapons.

 

Once outside of the Basilicom, Rika asks, “And where am I going to work on these weapons?”

 

Falcom says, “Rika has a point. She needs a place where a blacksmith can shine.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smirk, “Where do you think we are going? Lastation!”

 

Neptune says, “Ooh, yeah! And where better than Chian’s place? That place made that awesome weapon that I used so where better to turn these old junk weapons into true legendary weapons!”

 

Gatomon says, “Hopefully, the others had good luck in finding their weapons.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I hope so too Gatomon.”

 

Davis says, taking out his D-Terminal, “I’ll contact the others and tell them that we are heading for Lastation.”

 

Veemon says, with a nod and smile, “Good idea, Davis!”

 

Sailor Star says, “I really hope that this works, Kirito-kun.”

 

Kazuto responds, “I hope so. In fact, I think all of us think that way Asuna.”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lastation

 

Back within Lastation, our heroes and heroines are now reassembled as Rika, with assistance from Sailor Celestial, providing the ‘materials’, and Chian and her ‘crew’ at Passé are working on remodeling the legendary weapons from Planeptune, Leanbox, and Lastation. On the meanwhile, they are dealing with another ‘problem’ as the team from Lowee explains about what happened.

 

Sailor Mars says, solemnly, “If we didn’t have enough problems.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I didn’t like the ‘feel’ of that new XYZ-Pendulum Monster card that kitten had.”

 

Sailor Venus says, looking at Sailor Moon nervously, “Cool it! She feels bad enough already!”

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “How is Serena doing?”

 

Sailor Jupiter responds, “How do you think? She is shaken up really bad.”

 

Sailor Star says, “I thought that Serena-chan had gotten a handle on her ‘inner demons’.”

 

Tai says, “It seems like there is a difference between ‘handling’ and ‘controlling’ Asuna.”

 

Kotone says, concerned, “Poor Serena…”

 

Davis says, “Not to ‘stir the pot’, but she isn’t the only one.”

 

Kazuto glares at Davis and he says, with a sigh, “Yeah, you have a point. Sugu is on a similar ‘tightrope’ as Serena and she is still ‘infected’ by that rage energy.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Well, it seems like she has it under control…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, interrupting Sailor Mercury, “There is a difference between ‘seems’ and actually having it under control, Mercury.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And that may not be the only concern.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What do you mean Pluto-mama?”

 

Davis says, “That ring came from the American DC comic universe and it is part of the Green Lantern series. There are seven types of rings: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet which represent rage, greed, fear, will, hope, compassion, and love. If one ring is floating out there, the other six could be out there too. And there is also the fact, there is also the ‘emotional entities’ which are the living embodiments of those ‘emotional lights’ and the ‘light of life’ AKA the White Lantern powers.”

 

TK tells Davis, “I would ask to tell us something that we don’t know, but I’m afraid to ask.”

 

Yolei says, “Don’t blame you, TK.”

 

Matt says, with a nod, “Ditto, Yolei.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “However, Davis has a point. And if they are out there, we have to be on guard. As you already know, both Moon Princesses are ‘very emotional’ to say the least.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod and a sigh, “Sugu has always been a strong person, but she also very emotional in which SAO hit her hard.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “No kidding. And their ‘conditions’ has gotten any better with everything that has happened since SAO. They’ve been on ‘emotional roller coasters’.”

 

Keiko asks, “Will Serena be okay?’

 

Sailor Orion says, “That’s only a question that she can answer.” Back with Rika, she is working on the legendary weapons and he has Sailor Celestial and Chian assisting her.

 

Chian tells Rika, “Man, you are quite good at this!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “I’ve had practice! And believe me, it was a ton of practice!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks Rika, slowly channeling her Etherion, “How is this Rika?”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Great! Keep it going!” Rika is using forging techniques on the Duel Revolver, which was damaged by the battle between Noire’s group and the Black Heart doppelganger through it remained intact just really unusable, and it reforms into a rapier that looks similar to Squall’s Gunblade from Final Fantasy VIII with a chain that has the symbol of Lastation on the end. After putting the finishing touches on it, Rika says, excitedly, “There we go!”

 

Noire says, amazed, “Oh, wow! It is incredible!”

 

Chian says, with a smile, “That’s a great job.”

 

Rika hands Noire the weapon and Noire says, swinging it around safely, “Oh, wow. It feels like…it is molding into my hand…like it is a part of me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a grin, “Another day and another weapon masterpiece for our master blacksmith.”

 

Rika says, with a sly grin, “Oh, go on! Hey, I mean it! Go on!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And thanks to my power, it will retain the power that it had as the Duel Revolver and the Etherion that Arfoire stole won’t help her with this weapon.”

 

But then a Passé employee, a male, runs over and he yells out, “Chian!”

 

Chian asks her employee, “What’s wrong?”

 

The employee says, “We’ve got a group of people outside demanding that we surrender the legendary weapons!”

 

Chian asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, seriously, “What do these people look like?”

 

The employee responds, “They are wearing weird black cloaks with what looks like an eye on the hoods.”

 

Sailor Venus says, a bit nervously, “They sound vaguely familiar.”

 

Naruto says, “Let’s find out who they are.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I’ll come with you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I should…”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, “No, Sugu! You need to remain here and help with the remodeling with the other two weapons!”

 

Sailor Star says, “Well, you and Naruto aren’t going alone Kirito-kun.”

 

Sakura says, “No damn kidding.” Soon enough, Kazuto and Naruto held out with Sailor Star, Keiko, Kotone, Strea, Ryoutarou, Sakura, and Sailor Galaxy go outside where they see a group dressed like Marik’s Rare Hunters in front of them.

 

Naruto asks, “Who are you weirdos?” Two of the people dressed as the Rare Hunters and they lower their hoods to reveal that they are Umbra and Lumis.

 

Umbra says, “I am Umbra.”

 

Lumis says, “And I am Lumis. And we are the Rare Hunters.”

 

Keiko asks, “Rare Hunters?”

 

Kazuto says, “Hold up!” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “I read about them. They are an organization back in Yugi Moto’s time that was organized to get their hands on the rarest and most powerful cards.”

 

Lumis says, with a smirk, “I see that you know about us.”

 

Kazuto says, “Don’t be too proud. You were known as a criminal organization.”

 

Strea asks, curiously, “If they want cards, why do they want the weapons?”

 

Sakura says, with a serious tone, “I think that I know. Arfoire ‘asked’ them about getting the weapons.”

 

Umbra says, “Unlike our former master, Marik, Arfoire has promised us power and our own empire if we succeed.”

 

Naruto asks, sarcastic tone in his voice, “And you believed her?”

 

Lumis says, “Our new mistress might be stranger than our former master, but her power is real and we will get what we deserve!”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “What shall we do?”

 

Kazuto says, taking out his duel disk, “I know one way to stop them.” Kazuto tells Naruto, “I’m going to need your help. From what I read, these two are a tag-team duo.”

 

Naruto says, taking out his duel disk, “You got it!”

 

Umbra asks, “You wish to challenge us?”

 

Lumis says, “You are going to regret it fools!” Umbra and Lumis, each, take out a Battle City Duel Disk and all four of them attach their duel disks to their wrists.

 

Kotone asks, concerned, “Are you sure Kirito…Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto responds, “I’ll be okay, Kotone.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a smile, “Kirito-kun won’t lose to the likes of them.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Especially with me on his side, believe it!” All four of them put their decks into their duel disks, Naruto’s and Kazuto’s duel disks shuffle their decks while the ‘energy blades’ for their Monster and Pendulum Zones appear, and they prepare to duel.

 

Umbra says, with an evil smile, “Nice duel disks. They shall be our perfect trophies.”

 

Naruto responds, “Like that will happen you masked freak.” As all four duelists’ duel disks display 8000 life-points for each team of two duelists, all of them draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Naruto, Kazuto, Umbra, and Lumis say in unison as their two-on-two tag duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto and Kazuto: 8000

Umbra and Lumis: 8000

 

Lumis says, drawing a card, “I’ll start this duel off!” Lumis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots of his duel disk, “I activate my Mask of Guardianship spell! As long as this card remains on the field, all negative effects of our spell and trap cards won’t affect us!” Lumis says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate my Spell Sanctuary! All of us get one spell card from our decks and as long as this card remains on the field, all spell cards face-down will be treated as Quick-Play spell cards!” All four duelists take one card from their decks and their decks get reshuffled in their various ways in which Lumis says, putting three cards into the spell/trap slots, “Finally, I place three cards face-down and end my turn!”

 

Kotone asks, confused, “Wait! No monsters?!”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “I don’t like this!”

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “I’ll take it from here.”

 

Lumis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Not before I activate my Mask of Restrict!” Lumis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Mask of Restrict continuous trap card and Lumis says, “As long as this card remains on the field, neither of us can tribute monsters, but thanks to my spell, we are left out of that equation!”

 

Kazuto says, with a snarl, “I had a feeling.”

 

Kotone asks, concerned, “But doesn’t that mean that Naruto and Kazuto can’t release monsters to Advance Summon?”

 

Sailor Star says, with a smile, “True, but it doesn’t mean that they are unable to summon high-powered monsters Kotone-chan.”

 

Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Polymerization spell!” Kazuto puts two cards into his graveyard slot causing Swift Gaia the Fierce Knight (2300/2100) and Curse of Dragonfire (2000/1500) to appear on the field before going into a fusion vortex and Kazuto says, putting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, “I fuse my Swift Gaia with my Curse of Dragonfire in order to play Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion!” Out of the fusion vortex, Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion (2600/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Kazuto says, as a card comes out of his deck, “When he is summoned, I can take a certain spell card from my deck and add to my hand!” Kazuto puts the card into the main slot of his disk and he says, “And now, I play that card! It is called Spiral Spear Strike and now, when my Gaia monsters hit your defense monsters, you are going to get slammed!”

 

Lumis scoffs and he retorts, “Ha! We would be afraid…if we didn’t have this! Mask of the Accursed!” Lumis pushes a button on his duel disk and a face-down card is revealed to be the Mask of the Accursed Equip spell card and the mask on the card appears in which it slams into the face of Gaia in which Lumis says, with a sly grin, “Too bad! Now, your monster can’t attack and you take five hundred points of damage during the Standby Phases of our turns!”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Kazuto growls and he says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.”

 

Umbra says, drawing a card, “It is my turn and thanks to Lumis’ card and this being a tag duel, you lose five hundred life-points right off the bat!” Naruto’s and Kazuto’s life-points drop by 500 life-points. Umbra says, looking at the card, “Ah! Lumis, this duel just got more interesting.”

 

Lumis says, with a grin, “Interesting indeed. Show them Umbra!”

 

Umbra says, putting one card into the spell/trap slot of his disk, “I activate my Mask of Dispel! I choose one spell card on the field and as long as that card remains, my spell will remain and you lose five hundred life-points per turn! And I choose that brat’s spell card!” Just then the mask on the picture of the Mask of Dispel appears and attaches itself to Kazuto’s Spiral Spear Strike continuous spell card.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “That means that they will lose one thousand life-points every turn!”

 

Lumis says, excitedly, “Excellent work, Umbra!”

 

Umbra says, putting one card on his duel disk, “But there is more! I play Shining Abyss in attack mode!” Just then Shining Abyss (1600/1800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Lumis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “And now, I play my final face-down: Mask of Brutality!” Lumis’ final face-down card is revealed to be the Mask of Brutality equip spell card and the mask appears on the face of Shining Abyss in which Lumis says, “Now, my partner’s monster gains one thousand attack points! Normally, he would have to pay one grand in life-points to keep it on the field, but thanks to my spell card, we don’t pay at thing!” Shining Abyss’ stats then go from 1600/1800 to 2600/1800 thanks to Lumis’ spell card.

 

Umbra says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I think that’s enough for now.”

 

Current Score:

Naruto and Kazuto: 7500

Umbra and Lumis: 8000

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Naruto says, displaying Pendulum Monster cards, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), “Okay, jerks, I take scale one Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the cards on his disk’s Pendulum Zones and his Monster Card Zones of his disk light up with the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors.

 

Umbra asks, confused, “Pendulum what?!” Two columns of light appear on the field with Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon in one and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in the other with the number 1 below Persona Dragon and number eight below Mirage Dragon as an image of Naruto’s crystal pendant appears and starts swinging between them.

 

Naruto says, “With this, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven during this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Naruto puts three cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rock and roll, you guys! Odd-Eyes Dragon, Performapal Silver Claw, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears, three lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ turn into Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000), Performapal Silver Craw (1800/700), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Lumis asks, stunned, “Three monsters at once?!”

 

Umbra says, “And those dragons are level seven monsters! That shouldn’t be possible!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “It just happened, pal! Believe it! You are way behind the times ‘old timer’!” Naruto looks at Kazuto, he nods, and Naruto says, “And now, I Overlay my level seven Odd-Eyes Dragon with the level seven Gaia!” Odd-Eyes Dragon and Sky Galloping Gaia the Dragon Champion turn into lights that goes into a vortex while destroy the mask equipped to Gaia at the same in which Naruto takes out an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts them on top of the two monster cards, put on the same Monster Card Zone, and he yells out, “I XYZ Summon Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon (2800/2500), with two Water Overlay Units orbiting, comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Umbra asks, “XYZ what?!”

 

Lumis says, “He used his partner’s monster and got rid of the mask! That means that their life-points won’t drop as much anymore!”

 

Naruto says, “Next, thanks to this Fusion Monster’s power, I have a Dark dragon and a beast monster on my field, I can fuse them without a Polymerization card! So, I fuse Odd-Eyes Pendulum and Silver Fang together!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Silver Fang go into a fusion vortex while Naruto takes a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on his duel disk in which he says, “Meet Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Beast-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I end my turn with one card face-down!”

 

Lumis says, with a snarl, “How can this be happening? We never expected duelist from the future to have such…such cards!”

 

Umbra yells out, “Just because they have new kinds of monsters and such doesn’t mean that they can win, Lumis! They are nothing like Yugi Moto and Seto Kaiba!”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “Want to make a bet?”

 

Lumis says, drawing a card, “I’ll show you! And now, you both lose five hundred life-points thanks to my partner’s spell card!” Kazuto and Naruto grunt as they lose 500 life-points due to Umbra’s Mask of Dispel continuous spell card. Lumis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots of his disk, “I start off with my Card of Sanctity spell card! Now, all of us have to draw until we have a full hand!” All four duelists draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Lumis says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “Next, I activate my Curse of the Masked Beast Ritual Spell card!” Lumis discards his Rogue Doll (1600/1000) and Grand Tiki Elder (1500/800) monster cards and he says, putting a Ritual Monster on his duel disk, “I give up my Doll and my Tiki Elder to summon my Masked Beast!” Just then The Masked Beast (3200/1800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Freaky.”

 

Kotone says, “It is nothing that Kazuto and Naruto can’t handle.”

 

Lumis says, “Since you are the type of guy that will help his buddy out, I’ll start with your monsters!” Lumis looks at Umbra, who gives a smirk, and Lumis yells out, “Now, my Masked Beast, take out his pathetic Beast-Eyes Dragon!” As the Masked Beast charges in, Lumis thinks in his mind, with a smirk, “And when one of those idiots try to use a trap card to protect their pathetic monsters, Umbra’s Trap Jammer will make sure that plan fails without question!”

 

Naruto yells out, “I activate Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon’s ability!” Lumis and Umbra give a look of surprise and Naruto says, “When an opponent’s monster attacks, I remove an Overlay Unit to negate the attack and then summon one Odd-Eyes monster!” Odd-Eyes Absolute Dragon absorbs one of its Overlay Units and creates a field that negates Masked Beast’s attack as Odd-Eyes Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

 

Lumis says, with a snarl, “Why you! You are going to pay for that stunt!” Lumis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with one card face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Naruto and Kazuto: 7000

Lumis and Umbra: 8000

 

Kazuto says, drawing a card, “My move!” Kazuto says, “And now, I use the power of Naruto’s Pendulum Scale!” Kazuto says, as an image of Suguha’s crystal pendulum appears between the two columns of light, “Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Kazuto says, putting four cards on his duel disk, “Let’s roar guys! Vice Dragon, Dark Resonator, Night’s End Sorcerer, and Dark Tinker!” A circle of light appears over Kazuto, four lights come from the circle, and these ‘lights’ are revealed to be Vice Dragon (2000/2400), Dark Resonator (1300/300), Night’s End Sorcerer (1300/400), and Dark Tinker (1000/1300) appears on the field in defense mode. Kazuto says, “And since Night’s End Sorcerer came to the field through a Special Summon, you lose two cards from your graveyard! And I remove your mask and your Rogue Doll!”

 

After the two cards are removed from Lumis’ graveyard, he says, with a scoff, “Like we need them!”

 

Kazuto says, “You are going to need more than that after this. I tune my Dark Resonator with my Vice Dragon!” Dark Resonator turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Vice Dragon, turning it transparent, and Kazuto says, taking a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Rend the obsidian darkness! Scorch heaven and earth! Isolated, absolute king! Synchro Summon!” A column of light appears on the field and Kazuto yells out, as he puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Blaze through them to victory, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Umbra asks, surprised, “Another future summoning method?!”

 

Kazuto yells out, “And now, I take Dark Tinker and Night’s End and double tune them with Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Dark Tinker and Night’s End turns into two sets of two flaming rings that surround Hot Red Dragon Archfiend which glows as it becomes transparent before a column of light appears on the field as Kazuto takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck. Kazuto shouts out, “Aloof, absolute god of destruction! Descend from your sacred realm and bring about the end! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come down, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend King Calamity (4000/3500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The others are amazed and Sailor Star says, awe-struck, “Kirito-kun…”

 

Lumis says, nervously, “That’s one big dragon.”

 

Umbra says, sounding strong while looking nervous, “Don’t be such a baby, Lumis! It isn’t nothing that we can’t handle!”

 

Kazuto says, “During the turn that it is summoned, my opponent can’t activate card effects and all card effects on my opponent’s field are negated!” Lumis and Umbra gasp in shock and Kazuto shouts out, putting one card on his duel disk, “Next, since I have a Synchro Monster on my field, I summon my Synkron Resonator in attack mode!” Just then Synkron Resonator (100/100) appears on the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Monster Reborn and revive Hot Red Dragon Archfiend!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2000) returns to the field in attack mode and Kazuto says, “And now, I tune my Synkron Resonator with Hot Red Dragon!” Synkron Resonator turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Hot Red Dragon Archfiend, turning it transparent, and Kazuto says, taking a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Demon king unleashed from the darkness of the abyss! Let your rage explode! Synchro Summon!” When a column of light appears on the field, Kazuto says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “Meet Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss (3200/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Lumis and Umbra are nervous and Lumis says, nervously, “Umbra…”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “King Calamity, attack their Masked Beast! Crimson Absolute Break!” King Calamity bashes Masked Beast with a two-fisted assault causing Masked Beast to explode causing a shockwave that makes Umbra and Lumis stumble as they lose 800 life-points and Kazuto says, “And thanks to King Calamity’s ability, you lose life-points equal to the original attack points of the destroyed monster!” Umbra and Lumis gasp in shock and Kazuto yells out, “Abyssal Calamity Meteors!” Umbra and Lumis yell out in pain and shock as they are hit with a rain of fiery meteors as they lose 3200 more life-points in which Kazuto says, “Abyss, attacks you directly! Abyss Rage Buster!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss unleashes a powerful flame in which Umbra and Lumis yelp out in pain as they lose 3200 more life-points causing Kazuto to say, “Since I gave you battle damage, I can summon one Tuner from the grave in defense mode and I choose Synkron Resonator!” Synkron Resonator returns to the field in defense mode.

 

A smoking Lumis and Umbra snarl at Kazuto and Umbra says, angrily, “You are going to pay for that one!”

 

Kazuto says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! This duel is already over! I activate my trap: Urgent Tuning!” Kazuto’s face-down card is revealed to be the Urgent Tuning trap card.

 

Kotone says, excitedly, “Incredible, Kazuto!”

 

Sailor Star says, with a smile, “I knew that you could do it.”

 

Strea says, excitedly, “That’s Kirito!”

 

Kazuto says, “This card allows me to Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase, so, I tune my revived Resonator with Abyss!” Synkron Resonator turns into one star that turns into one ring that surrounds Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Abyss, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Kazuto says, taking a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Let the peaks roar! Split the mountains and come forth, along with the flames of the earth! Synchro Summon!” Kazuto puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he says, “Meet the monster of your end: Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane!” Out of the light, Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Bane (3500/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Lumis asks, shocked, “Oh no! How can this be happening?!”

 

Kazuto says, with a strong tone, “End this duel now with Great Summit Breaker!” Hot Red Dragon Archfiend Band slams its fist into Lumis and Umbra and they scream as they are sent flying as they lose 3500 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Naruto and Kazuto: 7000

Lumis and Umbra: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the Solid Vision projections vanish and darkness starts to swirl around Umbra, Lumis, and the Rare Hunters causing them to panic and Lumis yells out, “Wait! Wait! Mistress Arfoire…!!”

 

Umbra says, “No, don’t…!!” However, the darkness engulfs all of the Rare Hunters and they vanish as if they weren’t there in the first place.

 

Keiko asks, nervously, “W-What happened to them?”

 

Strea says, shocked, “They’re gone!”

 

Sakura says, “Arfoire wasn’t pleased about them losing.”

 

Naruto says, “Not surprising.”

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, with a smile, “You were great.”

 

Kazuto says, “Thanks, Asuna.” Soon after, the group heads back inside of Passé where the others are waiting for them. Once in there, they are showing the ‘revamped’ weapons from Planeptune, Lastation, and Leanbox with Lastation’s Duel Revolvers turned into Gunblade style rapier, Leanbox’s Wisdom Bow was remade into a trident-like spear, and Planeptune’s weapon, the sword known as the Trinity Blade, into a kitana style sword known as the Holy Fang Blade. Lowee’s weapon was already remodeled from a spear into a hammer known as the Golden Hammer.

 

Rika asks, “So, what do you think?”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “My words, this is wonderful Rika.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “You know it! Man! You must have had a lot of weapon lining up for your weapons!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Maybe…”

 

Ryoutarou asks, “Do you think that they will work?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “You know it, pal. I used my own power on them, remember? They were made to counter the power that she stole from me and their original power is still inside of them.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Yeah, I can feel it.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Their ‘original powers’ still remain despite being so altered.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “They were also built by the faith of those closest to Neptune and her friends as well as the faith of their people.”

 

Matt says, “Let’s hope that they are enough to stop Arfoire.”

 

Tai says, “They have to be Matt.”


Just then IF’s cell phone rings and she says, answering it, “Yes? Oh, hey…What?! You are kidding me! You’re not kidding?! Right! I got it!”

 

Neptune asks, “What’s wrong Iffy?”

 

IF responds, “Bad news! Really bad news! Arfoire has been spotted in Planeptune…with Overlord Momus!”

 

There are gasps and Noire asks, shocked, “Wait a minute! Wasn’t that Overlord just a fake to spread fear all over Gamindustri?!”

 

Blanc says, “Suguha’s stolen Etherion…”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is safe to assume that she used Suguha’s stolen power to create Overlord Momus through the fears of the people.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “She is trying to cement the fear of Momus by creating one.”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “It would seem so.”

 

Compa asks, “How do we convince everyone that it isn’t real?”

 

Davis says, “Problem is. With Suguha’s power, the Momus might not be real, but it will FEEL real.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “That’s why we have these babies!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “They have been infused with Suguha’s power as well as the strength and faith of our people and that makes them the perfect weapons against Momus.”

 

Veemon asks, “Well, what are we waiting for?!”

 

Davis says, “Hey! That’s my line buddy!” Plenty of the others have snickers and our heroes and heroines prepare to head out to return to Planeptune and take on Arfoire and her creation directly, but Sailor Moon gains an image of a silver haired female and four men surrounding her before she shakes off the image and continues on ahead.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Elsewhere in Gamindustri, Serena’s Fusion and Synchro Dimension counterparts, Serene and Serenity, and Kazuto’s counterparts from those two dimensions, Kiro and Kuro, are together and Kiro and Kuro are looking at their sisters.

 

Kuro asks Serenity, “Serenity, are you okay? Does anything hurt?”

 

Serenity responds, “Everything, but my earlobes, bro.”

 

Kuro says, with a smirk, “It seems like your sense of humor is intact.”

 

Kiro asks Serene, “What can we do?”

 

Serene responds, “What can we do Kiro?”

 

Kuro says, “The darkness of Standard Sailor Moon is effecting the others and that darkness may not be completely her own.”

 

Kiro asks, “You aren’t going to believe HIM of all people?”

 

Kuro replies, “To be honest, I don’t know what to believe. But right now, XYZ Dimension’s Sailor Moon might have been captured along with our counterparts from that dimension.”

 

Kiro asks, “What does HE have to gain from all this?”

 

Kuro responds, “I don’t know Kiro. I really don’t know.”

 

End of Chapter 42

 

That’s the end of this chapter, everyone! And now, every Sailor Scout, minus one, have gained Valkyrie Sailor Scout form with Sailor Moon having a ‘second level’ and Sailor Celestial warped it all the way to the next level beyond! However, like Super Saiyan 3 from Dragonball Z, it has a major ‘defect’ in which it is so powerful that it is a major ‘strain’ for the ‘user’ and drains their energy really fast. So, you can understand that Sailor Celestial can’t maintain that form for long periods of time especially since she just got the power! You must be wondering: Since there are Super Saiyan 4 and Super Saiyan God, is there going to be a Valkyrie Sailor Scout level beyond ‘level three’? Well, I have said it before and I say once again, yet again: You are going to have to read and find out, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!