Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ An Explosive Celestia Bout ( Chapter 44 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We are in the second to last chapter of the Gamindustri Arc of this story, folks! I don’t think that you are too surprised on who was the one holding onto Thor Aesir Synchro Monster card, huh? However, I feel that there are plenty of that are going to be surprised on what’s to come, everyone! Anyway, I think that I said enough and let’s get this chapter off with a bang! Um, no pun intended, folks. However, before I start this chapter, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts as they are massive legions of butterflies that are colored with every color in the rainbow flying through the skies of the real, Digital, and the virtual world of SAO and ALO and then it switches to Kirito, in his SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Eternal/Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial back to back overlooking all of those worlds.

 

Asuna, in her ALO form, is flying through the skies of Alfheim before she transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Star with Rainbow Dragon behind her while Akari goes through her SAO form into her ALO form before transforming into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Sun with Magnadramon surrounding her. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into Eternal and then her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form in which she aims at some kind of unknown enemy. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and Sailor Orion look at Junpier and Miyako as the Moon and Sun Kingdom hover over SAO and ALO.

 

Serena is flanked behind by her Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts, Serene, Serenity, and Tsuki and the shadows of the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Starve Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, hovering all around them. Kirito is facing his Synchro and XYZ counterparts, Kuro and Kata, before all three of them turn to face a mysterious figure in the distance. Naruto is facing his counterpart, Menma, and Menma gives him a wicked smirk as the two of them prepare for battle.

 

Heathcliff is hanging over the Queen’s Gate and out of the Queen’s Gate, there are multiple worlds that our heroes and heroines go through until they, in their ALO forms, are in Alfheim and staring down Sumeragi, Seven, and Shamrock as all of the area of ALO known as Svart Alfheim looms over them before switching the Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, and beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity, with her hands together, is haunted by the shadow of her ‘corrupted self’, Shadow Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is ‘haunted’ by Dark Suguha and Yuuko, who is holding a Duel Monsters’ card that gives off a sinister aura in which they are comforted by their friends/family/loved ones as they look towards the future, but Davis’ and Kari’s shadows transform into the shapes of an unknown male and unknown female.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial, Sailor Venus, and one other with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 44: An Explosive Celestia Bout

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Right now, we are inside of Planeptune’s Basilicom, Neptune’s ‘palace’ in her homeland, where we find our heroes and heroines assembled in front of the chamber where the teleporter to Celestia can be found, but right now, Ami and Izzy are examining the teleportation device since their first, somewhat comedic, attempt to get to Celestia has just failed.

 

Neptune asks, “So, what’s the verdict? Is there some kind of malfunction or something?”

 

Historie says, “It looks like Celestia denied us access.”

 

Ami says, “Arfoire must have blocked us from getting to Celestia.”

 

Amara says, with a plain tone, “I figured that something like this would happen.”

 

MarvelousAQL asks, “So, what do we do now?”

 

Just then images go through Serena’s mind and she says, “The Quartet…”

 

Darien asks Serena, hearing her, “Serena?”

 

Serena tells Historie, “Historie, didn’t the Quartet use the legendary weapons to create a path to Celestia?”

 

The others are surprised and Lita asks, in a surprised tone, “Serena?”

 

Historie responds, in revelation, “Yes…Yes! The Rainbow Bridge! Normally, mortals can’t get to Celestia, but there is a special path to Celestia that was created by the Quartet ages ago to allow them passage to Celestia! How could I have forgotten?”

 

Tai tells Historie, “Well, you did say that you are the ‘all-knowing tome’ and that history of your world is recorded in you.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Your mind must be a vast library and you can’t exactly retrieve the information that you need in a snap.”

 

Historie says, with a sigh, “Yes, you are right. Sometimes it is a curse to have all knowledge of your world within you.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No joke. I doubt that I could handle it.”

 

Amara says, “I doubt that any mortal could handle all that knowledge.”

 

Historie says, changing the subject, “Anyway, Serena is right! And we already have the keys needed to access the Rainbow Bridge!”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “We do?”

 

Kazuto says, “You mean the Quartets weapons.”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Exactly, Kazuto.” Historie says, nervously, “However, since all of them have been altered from their original forms, despite retaining all of their power and more, may not fit into the locks…” Historie then gasps and she says, “No, wait! The Keyblades!”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “What about them?”

 

Historie says, “The Keyblades have the power to open any ‘lock’ and they can open the ‘lock’ on the Rainbow Bridge!”

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “We just have our way into Celestia folks!”

 

Gabumon says, “It sounds like it.”

 

Agumon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

 

Historie asks Serena, “How did you know this?”

 

Serena responds, nervously, “Well…”

 

Blanc says, “While I am interested to know this too, I don’t believe that we have the time.”

 

Noire says, “Blanc is right. We don’t have time to figure out what’s up with her. Gamindustri and all of the worlds that have been ‘connected’ to our world are in mortal danger.”

 

Vert says, with a nod, “I will have to agree. Time is of the essence.”

 

Blanc tells her new siblings, Ram and Rom, “Ram, you and Rom must remain here as we have talked about.”

 

Ram says, with a pout, “Okay…”

 

Noire tells Uni, “Make sure that Blanc’s sisters and Neptune’s sister, despite looking more dependable than her, stay out of trouble. I know that you can do it, Uni.”

 

Uni responds, with a nod, “Right, Noire.”

 

Neptune yells out, annoyed, “Hey, I take offense to that!”

 

Nepgear tells Neptune, “Be careful, Neptune. I don’t want to lose my big sister just after I was born and got to know her.”

 

Neptune responds, with a grin, “No problem, Nep Junior! Your big sister is going to kick butt and be back for pudding in no time!”

 

Rika says, seriously, “Well, what are we waiting for?! Let’s move out all ready!” The others nod their heads in agreement and everyone minus, the newborn CPU Candidates, the new sisters of Neptune, Noire, and Blanc, head out with said sisters look concerned for their ‘elder siblings’ in which Nepgear looks at the teleportation device to Celestia with a serious look on her face. Later on, our group is in a group of ruins outside of the main city of Planeptune.

 

Historie says, “This here are the ruins where the path to Celestia can be opened.”

 

Neptune asks, “But this is a dead end? How can we open the path?”

 

Gatomon says, pointing to something, “I think that’s our answer.” Gatomon then sees ‘slots’ in the wall within the shape of the legendary weapons in their previous forms.

 

Darien says, “This must be the ‘lock’ for the bridge.”

 

Ami says, “It looks like they are in the shape of a bow, a spear, a gun, and a sword. Ah! This must be for the legendary weapons in their previous forms.”

 

Kotone asks, “But all of the weapons have been changed, can they even fit?”

 

Strea says, with a smile, “We won’t know until we try.”

 

Historie says, “We won’t need to. This is what I was worried about when I remembered the Rainbow Bridge, but we already have another set of keys that could easily unlock the bridge.”

 

Lita says, excitedly, “The Keyblade!”

 

Historie says, “Yes. They are among the most powerful items in vast multiverse that makes up all of existence and unlocking practically any lock is one of their greatest powers.”

 

Amara says, “One that will help us today.” Serena, Kazuto, Suguha, and Davis then bring out their Keyblades, aim them at the slots, and the Keyblades shoot beams into the slot in which they heard a ‘click’.

 

Historie says, “Now, ancients, please open the bridge to Celestia.” Just then there is a glow as a shooting star takes off and creates a bridge seemly made of a rainbow into the skies itself.

 

Compa says, “Oh, there is a rainbow path after the shooting star. It is so pretty…”

 

Ami says, amazed, “This is like the Rainbow Bridge Bifrost in Norse mythology.”

 

Historie says, “Now, the path of Celestia is open. Thank goodness.”

 

Amara says, “We have to be careful. Arfoire came through this path before and something tells me that she won’t be sitting on her ass to allow us to walk up to her.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “I agree. Arfoire will be waiting for us and I doubt that she will make it easy for us.”

 

Davis asks, “When is it ever easy for any of us?”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Good point, Davis.”

 

Kazuto says, “However, we’ve got no choice. Gamindustri, Earth, and who knows how many worlds are counting on us.”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Right, Kirito-kun.” Our heroes and heroines start to move out with the Sailor Scouts of our group getting out their transformation items and preparing to transform into their Sailor Scout forms for the final battle with Arfoire.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

Within another area of Gamindustri, the former Pharaoh of Egypt, Atem, wearing clothing similar to Yugi Moto’s clothing, is looking up into the skies as there is a rainbow aurora in the skies showing off the city of Tokyo, the virtual world of ALO, and so many other ‘worlds’ and ‘realms’.

 

Atem asks, plainly with an intense stare on his features, “What is your plot Kayaba?”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Lowee

 

Within Lowee, around the same time, Schmitt, Caynz, and Yolko are also looking up into the skies and seeing the same things with worried looks on their faces.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Back within Planeptune, we are inside of the Planeptune Basilicom where Ram, Rom, and Uni are looking out the windows and seeing the same thing while Nepgear is looking at the teleportation device to Celestia that’s being blocked by Arfoire.

 

Uni says, “I hate this waiting.”

 

Ram says, with a nod, “Yeah, it is so boring.”

 

Uni asks Nepgear, seriously, “Nepgear, what are you doing?”

 

Nepgear says, “Seeing what I can do with this teleportation device.”

 

Uni responds, with a sigh, “This Arfoire has already blocked it off. We can’t get to Celestia.” Uni says, irritated, “This is just so frustrating!”

 

Nepgear says, “I’m worried about Neptune like you are about Noire, Uni. However, our sisters have a point. We were just born. We don’t have any combat skills yet much less learned to use Hard Drive Divinity.”

 

Uni replies, “I know Nepgear.”

 

Nepgear says, “We have to believe in our sisters and all of their friends. I can tell that they are very powerful.”

 

Rom says, shyly, “They seem pretty nice to me too.”

 

Uni says, looking up into the rainbow ‘lights’ that fill the sky of Gamindustri, “Noire…”

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Celestia

 

Within the ‘divine realm’ known as Celestia, which consisting of multiple small islands full of grass, small pools of water, and some trees as well as a few ‘domes’ and ‘arches’ building structures with all of the islands connected by ‘rainbow bridges’, we find our group moving along with the Sailor Scouts of the group in their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, amazed, “This is Celestia…”

 

Naruto whistles and he says, “Incredible, believe it.”

 

Keiko says, “It is so pretty.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “It is something, Keiko.”

 

Minato says, “However, this place has a nasty ‘infection’.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “In the form of Arfoire.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, seeing something, “And I think that this shows.” Sailor Jupiter points in one direction and everyone looks to see monsters, but not just any type of monsters…SAO style monsters in fact.

 

Noire says, “Oh, great. More of them again.”

 

Kazuto draws his two swords and he says, “Be careful everyone.”

 

Sailor Star says, drawing her rapier, “You have to remember that these monsters are from SAO and the humanoid ones can perform Sword Skills like us.”

 

Neptune says, drawing her legendary weapon, “Then let’s show them that we can do better!”

 

Tai says, “Let’s move out everyone!” Our group then moves out and starts to battle against the SAO style monsters, many of them humanoid monsters with all different types of Sword Skills, in which they are quite formidable, but with our heroes and heroines, they weren’t too much of a challenge and they are taken down quite well. Our heroes and heroines continue to move about through Celestia, battling the various monsters sent against them, and continuing on with their mission to stop Arfoire. Right now, Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask are staring down a humanoid lizard creature similar to the ones that she, Sailor Star, and Kazuto fought on floor 74 of Aincrad/SAO in which Sailor Moon easily defects its Curved Sword Skill attacks and uses Double Circular, two hit Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo, to defeat it.

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Too easy.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Don’t get too confident, Dai-kun.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It can get harder.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, nervously, “Did you have to say that?”

 

TK says, with a comforting smile, “Someone was bound to Mina-chan.” Our group continues going until they reach one ‘island’ where they find none other than Arfoire in front of them.

 

Sailor Moon says, “And here we go.” Just then an immense feeling within her heart and images form in her mind.

 

Arfoire says, with a sly smirk, “I’m amazed that you got here. Praises to you all.”

 

Noire says, “If you are praising us, then stop with the nonsense on making the lands collide!”

 

Arfoire says, with a snort, “Like I would listen to the likes of you.”

 

Just then a powerful yet gorgeous female voice shouts out, “Then maybe you would listen to me, Arfoire!” Everyone then looks to see Sailor Moon, giving off a powerful white aura and her eyes have turned from blue into a silver-blue color with her pupil now shaped like the pupils of the CPUs when they are in their HDD/Next Forms.

 

Sailor Star asks, “Serena-chan?”

 

Sailor Mars says, seriously, “That’s not Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “What are you talking about?”

 

The glowing Sailor Moon steps forward and Sailor Uranus says, “Sailor Mars is right. That may be our princess’ body, but she isn’t in control of it right now. There is another ‘presence’ that has come to the surface and is in control right now!”

 

There are multiple gasps and Rika asks, “What?!”

 

Sailor Moon says, in the powerful and gorgeous female voice just heard, “Stop this right now, Arfoire! Have you completely lost your humanity to this power? Have you lost yourself to same emotions that turned my sister wicked?!”

 

Arfoire asks, a bit nervous through she doesn’t know why, “W-Who are you?”

 

Sailor Moon or the ‘presence’ that’s ‘controlling’ Sailor Moon responds, “Have you forgotten me already Arfoire? I, the one, who had given you the power to copy even the powers of a goddess and the one that infused the weapons of the Quartet with the power to even take down the ‘divine’?!”

 

Arfoire gasps and she yells out, shocked, “No! It can’t be! You…You’re dead!” Arfoire yells out, angrily, “What kind of trick is this?!”

 

Davis says, with a shrug, “Got me!”

 

The possessed Moon Princess responds, “You doubt me, Arfoire? You forget our days together during your childhood when you were a young girl with great magical talent?”


Arfoire yells out, angrily, “It is you! Celestia!”

 

There are gasps and Noire asks, surprised, “Celestia?”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Okay, what’s going on here?”

 

Blanc asks, “You are asking us Neptune?”

 

Historie goes through the information stored in her and when she finds the information, she yells out, “Oh my goodness!”

 

Everyone looks at Historie and IF asks, “What’s up, Historie?”

 

Historie responds, “Celestia is not only the name of this realm, but the name of the sister goddess to the one that created Neptune and her fellow CPUs!”

 

There are gasps and Noire asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Compa asks, curiously, “The original goddess had a sister?”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Yes. I just found this information. The original goddess’ sister was Celestia and the two of them were tasked to maintain balance in Gamindustri, but jealous take over the heart of the original goddess since Celestia connected well with the people and she had made friends with the humans including one very gifted sorceress…Arfoire.”

 

The ‘presence’ within Sailor Moon, Celestia, responds, using Sailor Moon’s mouth to speak, “And that jealousy turned into rage and anger corrupting her to the core in which she lashed out and struck me down. I came to Planeptune where the Quartet and Arfoire gathered around me. I begged them to stop my sister before she loses herself to the darkness that completely corrupts her heart. My sister stripped me of the majority of my power, but I could give them what they needed. I had infused the Quartet’s weapons with the power needed to strike down even a deity and for Arfoire…”

 

Vert asks, “Wait! Are you saying that you had given her copy power?!”

 

Celestia responds, with a nod and solemn tone, “Yes, I am. However, this is a time that I wished that I did not. I knew how dangerous that power could be and my worst fears came to pass. Arfoire didn’t just copy the power of my sister, but the ‘wickedness’ that blackened her heart had ‘infected’ Arfoire.”

 

Arfoire responds, “Ha! I had become enlightened Celestia…Enlightened to my destiny! My destiny to rule…as the supreme god! A god of worlds! I shall shatter not only Gamindustri, but Earth and the other realms and rebuild them into a supreme realm in my image!”

 

Arfoire gives a wicked laugh and Celestia says, shaking Sailor Moon’s head, “You have become so lost, Arfoire.”

 

Neptune asks, curiously, “So, does that mean that Celestia is our ‘aunt’ or something?”

 

Celestia responds, using Sailor Moon’s lips to smile, “Actually, it is more than that. You can call me your ‘second mother’. It wasn’t just my sister’s, Astralia’s power, who created you, but it was my power as well. After Arfoire and the Quartet had beaten my sister and the darkness lifted from her, her heart was shattered knowing that she had struck me down in cold blood and she felt that in order to maintain balance, our power needed to be spread all four ‘protectors’ of our world in which the four of you were born. In order to ensure that you, four, wouldn’t lose yourselves to the same darkness that corrupted my sister, Historie was created to guild you and Arfoire, being human, was tasked to take care of you in order to raise you to be the noble protectors of the people.”

 

Blanc says, “However, the ‘wickedness’ that was part of the original goddess became part of Arfoire and it corrupted her causing her to seek the supreme power of our ‘first mother’.”

 

Noire says, “In which she influenced us against each other by saying to each of us that our fellow CPUs are evil and manipulative in which they would destroy the world and that in order to save the world and the people of Gamindustri, we had to crush the other CPUs and become the ‘true goddess’.”

 

Arfoire asks, “So, you remember huh?” Arfoire tells Noire, “It shows that you are truly powerless. You couldn’t handle Avenir on your own!”

 

Noire retorts, with a smirk, “Is that supposed to make me angry? I know that I can be tactless and clumsy sometimes, but I will still do my best for Lastation.” Noire then transforms into her HDD form of Black Heart and she says, “I am the Console Patron Unit for Lastation!”

 

Vert asks, “So, shall I now give my thanks?”

 

Arfoire says, with a snort, “So, it is the coward that went into hiding after she lost her powers.”

 

Vert says, “Yes, I may have been a coward then. But I met Iffy, Ran-Ran, and the others because of it. They approached me, not as Green Heart, but as Vert, the person. They are the ones that gave me confidence to step out from hiding.” Vert transforms into her HDD form of Green Heart and she says, “I thank you for my fate and I shall repay you with your defeat.”

 

Arfoire responds, “Is that why you raise arms against me? Ha!”

 

Blanc says, “I suppose a loner like you wouldn’t know the value of friends.”

 

Arfoire retorts, “Me, a loner? Look who is talking. You were ousted and scorned by Lowee.”

 

Blanc says, “True. That fact can’t be changed. But Financier kept faith in me the entire time.” Blanc then transforms into her HDD form of White Heart and she says, “Even if she was the only one, it is enough reason for me to fight!”

 

Arfoire scoffs at this and Neptune says, “Well, the true loner wouldn’t understand obviously!” Neptune says, “I wasn’t sure how I was before, but I have Iffy, Compa, and all of the others with me! I’m with here because I want to be with them! I wouldn’t be able to try my best without them!”

 

Arfoire says, “Such lack of reason. The Quartet would be disgusted to hear what you said.”

 

Celestia responds, “Wrong, Arfoire! They would be proud of Neptune and her conviction to the people that she cares about!” Arfoire glares at the ‘possessed’ Sailor Moon and Celestia says, “Neptune is here because of her bonds with everyone! She has a power beyond your understanding and power beyond even the powers that I and my sister once held!”

 

Arfoire yells out, strongly, “Nonsense! I am the most powerful being in all worlds!”

 

Celestia retorts, “Not even close, Arfoire. You have forgotten the power that helped you and the Quartet defeat my sister so long ago. It is the power of unity that the human spirit can unleash! Have you forgotten what happened with Sailor Celestial? You have drained her so completely that she should have gone to the great beyond, but instead, she returned with greater power than ever before! It was her own will that gave her that power! The power of her will and her bonds with the people that she considers precious to her gave her power that you can’t even come close to understanding or even achieving Arfoire!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, angrily, “Enough! I won’t be listening to a ghost anymore, Celestia! Your time is over as well as these so-called goddesses! I will destroy Gamindustri and the other worlds and rebuild them in my image where I will rule all!”

 

Neptune says, “Wrong, Arfoire! We’re going to end this right now!” Neptune transforms into her HDD form of Purple Heart and she says, “It is your time that’s up Arfoire! We’re here to bring a happy ending to Gamindustri, Earth, and all worlds!”


Celestia says, with a smile, “Then I leave the fate of all to you.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Wait! Celestia-dono, what are you doing in Sailor Moon-chan?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It is because she is a part of Sailor Moon.”

 

Everyone looks at Sailor Uranus in surprise and Sailor Mars says, “Yeah. I can’t tell any difference from her and Meatball Head. Celestia must be a part of Sailor Moon.”

 

Celestia responds, with a nod, “Yes, it is a true. I am not possessing Sailor Moon…I am a part of her. When I died, my essence had become part of Princess Serenity’s essence, so, in a way, I was reincarnated as her.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Venus says, stunned, “Whoa!”

 

Cody says, “That explains why Sailor Moon had those feelings of ‘familiarity’ with Gamindustri and had that knowledge.”

 

Celestia says, “Sailor Moon’s soul has existed since the dawn of time and the strength of her ancient soul was more than powerful enough to handle my essence within her.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, hearing those words, “Wait! That means that Sailor Moon is truly one of the ‘Ancients’?”

 

Celestia says, “Yes, but it doesn’t make her a goddesses or anything as such even with my spirit as a part of her own. She is and always will be human…just an exception one despite a few of her friends thinking it means that she is a real ‘pain in the bottom’.”

 

Sailor Venus tells Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mars, with a grin, “She has got your numbers!”

 

The two said Sailor Scouts snort at Sailor Venus and Celestia thinks, “I leave everything to you, Sailor Moon.” Celestia closes Sailor Moon’s eyes and the white glow surrounding her fades away in which Sailor Moon opens her eyes to show that they have returned back to their usual color and ‘style’.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “Thank you, Celestia.” Just then an image appears in Sailor Moon’s mind and she can feel ‘something’ within her ‘awaken’.

 

Arfoire says, “Are you done? I can’t wait to crush you under my heel.” Arfoire then starts to glow with a powerful dark violet aura.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It looks like she wants to be serious.”

 

Gatomon says, “No kidding.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “Let’s get this party started!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Wait, everyone.” Everyone then looks to see Sailor Moon float away from the others and to the side in which she says, “I’ll start this battle off.”

 

The others are surprised and Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Arfoire retorts, with a scoff, “Ha! You?! You may have the spirit of Celestia within you, but what can do you?”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a smile as she glows with a powerful silver aura, “Show you that Celestial isn’t the only one that can transcend the power of a Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Mars asks, stunned, “Say what?!”

 

Tai says, nervously, “Um, I think that someone should put up a force-field right now.”

 

Sailor Nebula tells Sailor Saturn, “Saturn!”

 

Sailor Saturn responds, a bit nervously, “Right!”

 

(Gotenks first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music starts)

 

Sailor Moon then focuses her power and her silver aura grows more intense as her golden crescent sigil flashes with intense light and energy and she grunts and groans from the immense power coursing through her body.

 

Sailor Uranus says, sensing her power, “Oh, crap!”

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, surprised, “Don’t tell me…?”

 

Sailor Mars responds, also sensing Sailor Moon’s power, “Yes, it is! Her power is going WAY beyond her Super Valkyrie form!” Soon enough, her aura transforms into the forms of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, and Blue-Eyes White Dragon which give out roars of power and creating massive wind storms!

 

Davis says, shocked, “Oh, boy! Here we go again!”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “No kidding!” Sailor Saturn, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Celestial put a shield and Arfoire looks on in awe, amazement, and somewhat in fear as Valkyrie Sailor Moon’s helmet shatters before she roars out as power courses through and engulfing her in a column of light in which the whole of Celestia shakes and quakes from the release of immense power. When the column of light and energy fades and everyone can look, Sailor Moon has undergone a brand new radical transformation!

 

Sailor Moon’s hair remains its classic style, but her hair is amazing even longer with her pigtails touching the ground with her blond hair turning into a silvery-blond mix with slightly rainbow streaks with diamond jewels in the shape of hearts in the buns of her pigtails, the top half of her head is covered in a silvery-blue armored helmet in the shape of top half of the head of Blue-Eyes White Dragon with holes for her pigtails to come out of, her blue eyes contain silver pupils that similar to the ones that Neptune and the other CPUs have in their HDD/Next Forms, her lips are a deep, plump, and gorgeous sparkling cotton candy pink color, she has silver earrings in the shape of Azure-Eyes Silver Dragon with golden crescent moon sigils in their mouths, she has a silver metal choker with a diamond in the shape of crescent moon in the center of the choker, her armored fuku has been replaced with perfect form fitting silver knight’s armor that fits her strong female frame in the area of her chest and waist, her heart-shaped broach remains in the chest area, but the heart-shaped broach seems to be slightly bigger than her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form, the broach seems to look like it is made of pure diamond, with a circle of swords and wands in the center of the broach with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Slifer the Sky Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Red-Eyes Black Dragon with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon in the center of the broach and the other four dragons on the four corners of the broach, and finally, there are fourteen silvery-white feathered attached to both sides of the heart-shaped broach, she has rainbow colored armored shoulder pads similar to the Armor of Inferno’s shoulder pads in design with crescent moon sigil in pearly white on them, she has dark blue armor covering all of her arms and connected to the shoulder pads which are connected to the ‘main body’ of the armor she is wearing, there are massive silver white armored gantlets over the dark blue armor of the lower arms in-between her wrists and her elbows with both gantlets having silver shields similar to the GN Blades used by Gundam Exia attached to them along with prism-like diamonds attached to the top center portion of them with other ‘slots’ for other ‘devices’ within the gantlet, she has an armored version of her sailor mini-skirt attached to the lower waist area in which the mini-skirt is pearly white, rainbow, and dark silver in colors, the left side of the skirt contains armored sheaths for swords that look similar to Elucidator and Dark Repulser from SAO, the right side of the skirt contains a pearly white version of the Mystic Power Ranger’s Magi-Staff and a silver version of the Super Megaforce Power Ranger’s Super Mega Saber, and attached to the rear of the skirt, there is a black version of the Phaser Rifle used in Star Trek Next Generation series, and her armored boots remain the same from Valkyrie Sailor Scout form. Finally, coming out of her back, there are fourteen huge and fluffy pearly white feathered wings along with a halo that contains eight ‘energy wings’ similar to the Light Hawk Wings that Tenchi and Davis have.

 

Yolei says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Ken says, amazed, “I think ‘yes way’, Yolei!”

 

TK says, shocked, “No joke, Ken!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, stunned, “Sailor Moon is now a level three Valkyrie Sailor Scout!”

 

Sailor Jupiter retorts, “Don’t you mean VALHALLAN Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Mercury-chan?!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, awe-struck, “How?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The part of Sailor Moon that’s Celestia must have unlocked it, Firefly.”

 

Sailor Venus says, a bit annoyed, “This stinks! Just when you thought that we caught up to Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.”

 

Arfoire asks, irritated, “You think that some kind of ‘costume change’ is going to scare me?!”

 

Sailor Moon says, her voice filled with strength and determination, “This is more than a ‘costume change’ and you know it, Arfoire!”

 

Arfoire says, with a sneer, “We shall see little girl!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Well, if it is going to be that kind of a ‘party’…” Sailor Celestial leaps high in the air and she roars out as a bright rainbow surrounds her and the whole of Celestia starts to shake and quake with violence.

 

IF says, “Uh oh. I don’t think that it is just Serena that’s ‘turning up the power’.” Sailor Celestial gives a strong roar as her body is engulfed in a bright flash of light and power and when that light and power fades, Sailor Celestial is also in her Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms in which her forms crackles with sparks of power and energy.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Wow! That was fast!”

 

Sailor Orion says, “She is getting better at controlling her power and with only three transformations thus far.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “True, but that power still has a major weakness. Be careful you two.”

 

Black Heart says, “I think that Serena and Suguha have got a good idea.”

 

White Heart says, with a grin, “Yeah! Let’s pound her down with full strength!”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “I have to agree. This is the final battle after all. I suspect that it won’t be easy.”

 

Purple Heart says, with a nod, “Let’s do this!” All four CPUs then transform into their Next Forms and they stand together against Arfoire.

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily, “Do you really think that your puny powers can stand against a true god of this world?”

 

Davis retorts, sarcastically, “You? A deity! Not even close you hag!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “It is time that we end your madness for good!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And allow me to get things started!” Sailor Celestial creates a massive storm and Arfoire yells out in pain as she gets shocked by rainbow electricity.

 

TK says, with a grin, “Nice!”

 

Arfoire yells out, angrily while getting out her spear/staff, “That does it! Now, I am really mad!” Soon after, Arfoire’s form gets covered in a dark violet and black bodysuit mixed with black armored ‘patches’ and ‘spikes’ coming out of the armor with metallic sword shaped wings coming out of her back. Arfoire then unleashes a powerful dark surge of energy at both the CPUs and the two Moon Princesses in which they leap out of the way.

 

Tai yells out, drawing his weapons, “Everyone, spread out!” Immediately, a group spread out and surround Arfoire.

 

Arfoire shouts out, “You think that you can surround me?!” Arfoire then creates a massive wind twister that spreads to ensnarl our heroes and heroines.

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, “I don’t think so!” Sailor Uranus creates a ‘counter twister’ that negates Arfoire’s twister.

 

Arfoire shouts out, “What?!”

 

Naruto yells out, “Forget about us?! Your mistake, believe it!” Naruto then activates his chakra cloak and then activates his Rinne-Sharingan eyes that he gained after he and his Red Dragon Archfiend absorbed Kaguya’s power.

 

Almighty Push!

 

Arfoire then screams out as she is sent rocketing into the Celestia skies by a massive gravitation force from Naruto and Arfoire stops her only to be face to face with Next Form White Heart.

 

She then shouts out, “Take this!” White Heart then slams her legendary weapon right into Arfoire and sending her rocketing towards one of the islands, but she doesn’t get there when she yells out in pain as she is hit by storms from Sailors Jupiter, Nebula, and Celestial in a powerful triple heart with her smoking form then slamming into the ground of one of the islands of Celestia with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

However, Arfoire, looking nonsense worse for the wear, but really enraged in her expression, yells out, enraged, “Prepare to…!!”

 

Sylhet Spear!

 

Next Form Green Heart unleashes a barrage of power spears that slam into Arfoire and sending her flying into a nearby tree and knocking it down due to the sheer impact of Arfoire’s form into it. Arfoire then storms back to her feet before she is hit by flames, waves of ice, electrical energy, and water from Sailors Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, and Neptune.

 

Arfoire creates a massive dark storm and she yells out, angrily, “Enough!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “It is only enough because you are losing Arfoire!” Arfoire glares at Sailor Moon only to get blasted by both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial causing her to yelp as she slams into the ground after getting blasted.

 

Arfoire says, struggling to get to her feet, “How can this be? I am…I am…the god…of this world…”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Not even close, Arfoire! It is time to end this!”

 

Neptune Break!

 

Next Form Purple Heart unleashes rapid fast slash attacks, zipping all around Arfoire as she hits her, before she knocks her into the air, sends her flying back down into the ground, again, and then dive bombing into her causing massive explosive shockwave that shakes much of Celestia before Next Form Purple Heart returns to the others. However, a column of dark energy comes out from where Arfoire hit the ground, which there is a significant crater, and Arfoire stomps out with an enraged look on her features.

 

Arfoire shouts out, angrily, “I won’t be defeated by mere bugs like you!” Arfoire then uses her powers to create four more duplicates of Purple Heart, White Heart, Black Heart, and Green Heart in their HDD forms.

 

White Heart says, annoyed, “More fakes?! This is getting old as you are Arfoire!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, with a strong angered tone, “We’ll see where your jokes get you when you are dead!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, taking out some kind of statues that looks like Kirito from SAO, “Let me take care of this one everyone.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “What’s that?”

 

Sailor Star asks, “That looks like…Kirito-kun?” The ‘statue’ of Kirito turns into a key and she inserts into the top of her broach.

 

Valkyrie Style Change, Make-up: SAO Black Swordsman!

 

Soon after, Sailor Neo Moon glows as her wings retract into her back and her helmet vanishes which are replaced by large black jacket similar to Kirito’s black jacket in SAO with Dark Repulser and Elucidator in separate sword sheaths strapped to her back.

 

The others are shocked and Sailor Sun says, amazed, “She looks like Kazuto’s SAO avatar!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, annoyed, “You think that a mere ‘costume change’ will stop me!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon says, “This is more than a ‘costume change’!” Sailor Neo Moon draws her two swords and when the four duplicates of the HDD CPUs charges towards her, Sailor Neo Moon zips over to them and with incredible swordsmanship, Sailor Neo Moon slashes them apart in which the clones of the four CPUs shatter into pieces.

 

Rika says, amazed, “That’s incredible!”

 

Keiko says, awe-struck, “She attacked like Kirito…Kazuto!”

 

Sailor Venus says, surprised, “That’s a new one on me.”

 

Arfoire shouts out, her voice showing EXTREME rage, “I’ve had with you! I will destroy you all!” Arfoire then unleashes lightning, ice, fire, earth, vines, and all sorts of ‘elemental attacks’ at our heroes and heroines, but Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy uses her new Green Lantern ring to create a shield that manages to hold back the attacks.

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Try this one for size witch!” Sakura and Sailor Galaxy then use their Star Sapphire rings to encase Arfoire in violet crystals.

 

Naruto says, with a foxy grin, “Nice one, you two!” However, the violet crystal starts to spark with dark energy and they shatter apart.

 

Arfoire shouts out, angrily, “The only ‘love’ that I have is a love of power! And I will use my power to get rid of you insects one and for all!”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “Arfoire…”

 

Arfoire yells out, strongly, “Prepare yourself…!!” However, Arfoire is then restrained by chakra chains from Kushina that come up from the ground.

 

Kushina says, “I’ve got her!” Soon after, Arfoire is then pummeled by everyone in our group with all sorts of attacks and Arfoire screams out as she is sent flying into the air before coming back to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’. Her smoking form slowly gets back to her feet and it shows that she has some bruises on her face and her armor is greatly cracked all over.

 

Arfoire says, weakly, “I am…the god of Gamindustri…how could I lose…to those humans…these goddesses…?”

 

Sailor Moon says, shaking her head, “You just don’t get it do you.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It doesn’t matter if you have all of the power in the multiverse. If you don’t have the will and the heart to use it, it is all worthless. The power of our will far exceeds yours and it is that heart and will that can defeat any power!”

 

Historie says, “Sailor Celestial is correct, Arfoire. Now, your ambition ends here. The power of a goddess is too much for a human to bear. Please pray for a cleansing of your soul from that tainted power. With you wielding all four goddesses’ power, I can help you.”

 

Arfoire retorts, “Is that all you have to say? How foolish!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, “Historie, nothing will reach her already.”

 

Next Form White Heart says, “I understand that you want to help her, but it’s too late. She is too far gone. She has been corrupted by the wicked spirit of the goddess that created us for centuries.”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, with a nod, “Indeed. Her humanity has been long destroyed. The only thing that we can do is release her from her pain.”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “So, I guess this is it…” Sailor Moon can’t help to wonder and she remembered that before SAO, she always felt that people had a chance at redemption, but what happened in SAO and her uncle/royal father changed all that. However, deep down, Sailor Moon can’t help to wonder this question: Is Arfoire truly beyond redemption? She thinks about this ‘emotion’ coming from the part of her that’s Celestia, but she can’t help to feel that it is far more than that.

 

Next Form Purple Heart is silent for the triad and she then says, “Arfoire, our fate ends here!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sinister smirk, “I beg to differ!” She then glows a dark violet as her armor is repaired and her minor injuries are healed!

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “What the?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “She has completely healed!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “But how?”

 

Historie says, “I don’t know, but I know the source of the power…The Shares.”

 

Tai asks, confused, “Wait! Aren’t those the source of Neptune’s and her fellow CPUs’ powers?!”

 

Palmon asks, “How can she tap into their power?”

 

Next Form Purple Heart asks, “Who would be worshipping Arfoire?!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sinister smile, “Many humans do! Though it is a different from the ones that you know…”

 

Next Form White Heart asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Arfoire asks, “Did you forget Overlord Momus? Why do you think I preached about it?”

 

Next Form White Heart asks, a bit annoyed, “What does the heck does that have to do with what’s going on?”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, realizing something, “Wait! Are you saying that you are feeding off the people of Overlord Momus that you put in the people?!”

 

Arfoire responds, “Exactly! The CPUs gain their power from Shares and I gain my power from awe and fear! Fear acts as my faith and my power!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, stunned, “That’s ridiculous!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Well, the evidence is right in front of us and I can feel massive amounts of fear energy coming from her.”

 

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “Uranus is right! She is feeding off the fear that she put in the hearts of the people of Gamindustri!”

 

Compa asks, “Nep-Nep, what are we going to do?”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Easy, Compa. We’ll keep winning! We’re still strong than Arfoire!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “And we represent hope, light, and life! That’s stronger than fear!”

 

Arfoire shouts out, as she glows a sickly violet, “We’ll see about that little princess!” Arfoire then roars as she transforms into a giant massive dragon creature!

 

Ryoutarou says, annoyed, “Well, this isn’t a surprise.”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “She just transformed into a dragon! A really scary dragon!”

 

Davis says, with a scoff, “I’ve seen better.”

 

Arfoire shouts out, a deeper and darker booming version of her voice, “I feel renewed! Watch as I crush you with the powers beyond a god!”

 

Historie asks, horrified, “Arfoire, you got rid of your human form just power?”

 

Arfoire responds, “You don’t have to understand! Just know that this is my true power!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “The negative energy is right through the roof and beyond.”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “That’s how strong the fear is and it is eating away at her very soul.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “This is the true ‘fiend’ that was hidden in her so-called ‘human form’.”

 

Next Form White Heart asks, “Hey, stop talking! Isn’t her power getting stronger?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Blanc is right, but there is something wrong…something off…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with her visor out, “I think that she is losing control of her power! Her power levels are off the scale and all over the place!”

 

Tai asks, annoyed, “Why isn’t this surprising?”

 

Agumon says, pointing up, “Tai!” Everyone looks up and they see the rainbow colored storm form in which lightning and powerful winds are coming down.

 

Next Form Black Heart asks, “What? A storm? In Celestia?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I fear that this is more than a storm. Due to the ‘connecting’ of Earth, Gamindustri, and other worlds, the power that Arfoire is giving off is causing them to become more unstable. This place is the focus point of the ‘connection’…”

 

Davis asks, “Let me take a wild guess: If we don’t do something soon, end of the worlds type thing, right?”

 

Izzy responds, “Answer: Big time, Davis!”

 

Davis responds, annoyed, “Why did I have to be right?”

 

Yolei says, plainly, “Because that’s always the case.”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “I guess that the only way to stop you is to defeat you…” Arfoire, her own power warping her mind and unable to talk, gives out a dragonic roar as she gives off a powerful dark aura.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Don’t worry. We are the CPUs of Gamindustri and it is our duty to protect it and everyone! As long as our people believe in us, we can’t lose!” The four Next Form CPUs then give off powerful golden glows.

 

Next Form White Heart says, “Whoa! When did we get so many Shares?! This is incredible!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “All right, everyone! Let’s end this!” Next Form Purple Heart says, “Arfoire, this madness ends now!” Arfoire roars out as she unleashes a powerful stream of black flames from her mouth and our heroes and heroines dodge as best as they could.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Typical. They have to breathe some kind of flames!”

 

Victory Slash!

 

Next Form Purple Heart charges and slashes an ‘X’ pattern across Arfoire’s chest and she roars out in pain, but her Guard Barrier manages to prevent her from taking immense damage.

 

Starburst Stream!

 

Sailor Neo Moon, still in her ‘Black Swordsman Style’, uses the 16 hit Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo from SAO/ALO, to hit Arfoire hard, but the damage to her seem minimum if non-existence causing the dark dragon to look at Sailor Neo Moon in anger and annoyance causing our future Moon Princess to winch in fear from her glare. However, Arfoire’s attention to turn to ‘other matters’ when she gets slammed in the face by Next Form White Heart’s hammer.

 

Next Form White Heart yells out, “Hey, you overgrown lizard! Pay attention!” Arfoire unleashes another ‘dark flame breath’ attack on White Heart who manages to dodge in which Tekken, Sakura, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Jupiter send Arfoire sky-rocketing into the sky with a powerful combined punch into her chin.

 

Sailor Orion says, “My turn.”

 

Orion Light Arrow Storm!

 

Sailor Orion then fires an arrow into the sky and creates an immense storm in which a storm of arrow made of light energy rain down from the storm that slam into Arfoire causing her to grunt in pain, but once again, not suffer too serious damage, if any, at all. Arfoire roars out in anger, but stop to find another arrow of energy head right for her and she prepares to swat it aside, however, it explodes right in front of her causing to get flown backwards, hard! However, Arfoire stops herself and with a mighty dragon roar, she gives off a powerful dark violet aura.

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “Uh oh. She is preparing something huge.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Look out, everyone!” However, it is too late as Arfoire unleashes a powerful dark storm with her wings and dark violet bolts of power rain down on them causing multiple explosion all over Celestia and around our group.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “We need a protective shield!” But then Sailor Saturn, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Nebula, and Sailor Galaxy yell out in pain as they are hit by random bolts of dark energy causing them to get stunned.

 

Naruto shouts out, concerned, “Hinata-chan! Suguha-chan!”

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Moon-chan! Celestial-chan! Everyone!” But then our group is sent flat on their backs by a powerful dark wind storm from Arfoire as she lands in front of them and opens her massive jaws.

 

Tai yells out, taking out his digivice, “Agumon!”

 

Davis and Ken say in unison, taking out their digivices, “Veemon/Wormmon!”

 

DNA Warp Digivolution

 

“Agumon…Gabumon…DN A Warp Digivolve to…Omnimon!”

 

“Veemon…Wormmon…DN A Warp Digivolve to…Imperialdramon!”

 

End DNA Warp Digivolution

 

With Omnimon and Imperialdramon joining the battle, Imperialdramon rams into Arfoire.

 

Position Laser!”

 

Imperialdramon then blasts Arfoire at point blank range with his laser cannon and send her high into the air, but she roars out as she seems to be undamaged.

 

Supreme Cannon!

 

Omnimon fires his cannon that slam into Arfoire causing strong explosions, but Arfoire roars out as doesn’t seem effected by it.

 

Sailor Celestial takes out her digivice and she yells out, “Agumon! Lunamon! Realize!” Soon after, Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon come out her digivice as her right hand gives off a glow. Sailor Celestial shout outs, “Charge, DNA! Overdrive!” Sailor Celestial slams the palm of her armored right hand into the top of her digivice causing it to send energy into the two Digimon.

 

Double Warp Digivolution

 

“Agumon Double Warp Digivolve to…ShineGreymon!”

 

“Lunamon Double Warp Digivolve to…Dianamon!”

 

End Double Warp Digivolution

 

Glorious Burst!

 

Arrow of Artemis!

 

ShineGreymon and Dianamon unleash their attacks that slam into Arfoire with incredible force causing strong explosions in which Arfoire emerges out of the dust and smoke of the explosion with look of pure rage on her dragon face.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Now!” Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon put their power into their attacks that Arfoire roars out in pain and agony as the attacks slam into her causing significant damage despite her Guard Barrier.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Time to end this!” All four Next Form CPUs glow as they combine their powers and attacks and simultaneously attack Arfoire at the same time causing her to roar in agony as she is hit, hard, and she slams into the ground with a nasty ‘crunch’. When the smoke and dust clear, Arfoire’s dragon form, unmoving, is lying in the ground in front of them.

 

IF asks, “Is it over?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It seems so.”

 

As Arfoire starts to fade away, Next Form Black Heart says, “Look…Arfoire is starting to disappear…”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “So, we saved Gamindustri and the worlds…”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Yes. Gamindustri and the worlds are saved.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

Yolei tells Davis, “What’s with you? You would be celebrating Davis.”

 

TK says, “I think that he is remembering our past experiences that when we thought that we won, the villains always comes out with a ‘final revenge strike’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a nod, “I hope that this isn’t the case.”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “Arfoire, I’m sorry…I wasn’t able to save you…”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, looking at Historie, “Histy…”

 

However, Arfoire gets to her feet and she roars out, “I will not go alone…all of you…and the worlds will perish with me…!!” Just then the crystal containing Sailor Celestial’s remaining Etherion taken from her appears and Arfoire eats the crystal much to the shock and horror of the others.

 

Next Form White Heart asks, “Holy crap! Did she just eat the crystal?!”

 

Palmon says, nervously, “Big time!” Arfoire roars out as rainbow energy starts to come out of her body and violent violet electric energy surges from her into the skies creating a massive storm, but no ordinary storm, it is a massive time-space temporal/dimensional storm.

 

Tai says, “This is bad!”

 

Naruto says, “No kidding, believe it! Remember when Pain just absorbed a microscopic bit of Suguha-chan’s Etherion? This is worse!”

 

Sakura says, seriously, “No kidding!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, seriously, “I fear that it is worse than you think!” When everyone looks at Sailor Pluto, she says, “She has created a massive dimensional disruption that could rip Gamindustri, Earth, and all of the worlds linked together apart causing the whole of the multiverse to go into pure chaos!”

 

There are gasps and Yolei asks, fearfully, “Oh, man! When are we going to be wrong when the villains are going to ‘last ditch mode’ and try to take everyone with them?!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “And if the temporal storm doesn’t destroy the worlds, the complete destruction of Gamindustri and the shockwave might do it for the worlds since the destruction of Arfoire will unleash power that will completely obliterate all of Gamindustri!”

 

There are more gasp and Next Form Black Heart asks, stunned, “What?!”

 

Next Form White Heart yells out, in a panicky voice, “No freaking way!”

 

IF asks, “Isn’t there anything that we can do?”

 

Just then Sailor Celestial flies over to Arfoire, grabs her, and lifts her up with her super-strength in which Kazuto asks, “Sugu, what are you doing?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a serious tone, “I’ve got to take Arfoire into the center of the storm! If I reverse the energies in her using my powers, when she detonates, it could reverse all of the damage done and put the worlds back to the way that they were!”

 

Rika yells out, “That’s crazy!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, plainly, “Actually, it could work.” The others look at Sailor Pluto in surprise, but Sailor Pluto yells out, strongly, “But princess, while there is a good chance that it will work, you won’t survive even with your level of power! The sheer power from the explosion due to Arfoire’s own unstable power magnified by the Etherion will surely destroy you!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, strongly, “I have to do it! I have to try! There are too many lives at stake! Get out of here! Go now!”

 

Sailor Venus says, “No way! You can’t do it alone!”

 

Just then Sailor Moon goes over and she says, helping lift Arfoire’s dragon form into the air, “She won’t be doing it alone!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, surprised, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I’m just as strong as you and I have the power of the Silver Crystal! Our combined powers will make sure possible that this will absolutely work!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, horrified, “No!”

 

Sailor Moon looks at Tuxedo Mask and she says, with a weak loving smile, “I’m sorry, Darien-kun. Remember, I always with you.”

 

Kazuto yells out, worriedly, “Don’t…!!” However, Kazuto doesn’t have time to say anymore as Sailor Moon creates an energy field to seal the others away from them, but Sailor Sun and Sailor Star leap away in time not to get trapped. The two of them remember the vision that they had and the words spoken to them.

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “Star! Sun! Stop them!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Hurry!”

 

Sailor Star looks at Kazuto, she gives him a warm smile, and Kazuto asks, confused, “Asuna?”

 

Sailor Sun looks at Davis with a weak warm loving smile and he asks, also confused, “Kari-chan?”

 

Sailor Star tells Kazuto, with a warm smile, “We’ll be back someday, Kirito-kun. We promise we will find a way back to you.”

 

Sailor Sun blows Davis a kiss and he says, “I love you, Dai-kun.” Sailor Sun and Sailor Star then joins Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial in which plenty of the others get what they are doing.

 

Kazuto pounds the force-field and he screams out, fearfully, “No, don’t it! Asuna! Sugu! Serena!”

 

Davis yells out, also pounding the force-field, “Kari-chan, don’t!”

 

Tai and Gatomon also do the same and they scream out in unison, fearfully, “No, Kari!”

 

Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial were about to protest, but Sailor Star says, with a stern glare as any that she had in SAO, “Don’t argue, Usagi-chan. We’re not going to let you die.”

 

Sailor Sun says, in a strong voice that’s unlike her, “The world still needs you and you are precious friends. I’ve already seen enough people in pain. I’m not going to let you die in front of my eyes.” Knowing that there is no way to convince them, Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial reluctantly let them join them and all four Sailor Scouts lift Arfoire’s dragon form, which is starting the crack and grumble as it gets closer to ‘detonate’ in a massive explosion towards the storm in an effort to use that power to repair the damage causing to Gamindustri, Earth, and the other worlds due to Arfoire’s and Organization XIII’s actions.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Venus says, in a panic, “We have to stop them!”

 

Sailor Mars asks, “But how?” Just then Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, Sammy Tsukino, and Yui then appear with the teleportation device in the Planeptune Basilicom.

 

Nepgear says, stunned, “It worked!”

 

The others are shocked and Next Form Purple Heart asks, surprised, “Nepgear?”

 

Next Form White Heart asks, “How in the heck?!”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “They must have fixed the teleportation device in Planeptune’s Basilicom!”

 

Uni asks, looking at Next Form Black Heart, “Oh, wow. Sister Noire?” However, before anything could be said or done, everyone else trapped in the force-field, minus Sailor Galaxy, are thrown around the teleportation device and restrained by green willpower binds by said Hyuga Sailor Scout herself.

 

Naruto asks, surprise, “Hinata-chan?!”

 

Sailor Galaxy tells Naruto, with a warm smile, “Get out of here, Naruto-kun. I know what I need to do.”

 

Sakura says, quickly realizing what Sailor Galaxy is planning, “Hinata, don’t…!!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a warm smile, “It will be okay, Sakura.” Sailor Galaxy goes over to Naruto, kisses him on the lips, and she says, “Thank you for always believing in me. You were always right about me. I was never weak, but I let fear control me all my life. If I use my love and will then Neji would not have suffered in which I would have taken the Hyuga clan and truly reunited them. But now, I am no longer afraid and not just because of these rings. I’m not afraid anymore and I’m not going to let my friend die. Take care.” Sailor Galaxy then uses her rings to take over the teleportation device and reactivate the controls to teleport them back to the Basilicom.

 

Naruto shouts out, worriedly, “Hinata-chan!” Next Form Purple Heart manages to break free of her bindings and leap out of the way while everyone else is teleported away leaving only Next Form Purple Heart and Sailor Galaxy.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, as she starts to glow, “What are you doing?”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, while grabbing onto “I should be asking you the same thing.”

 

Sailor Galaxy then uses her two power rings to teleport out of the force-field that Sailor Moon set up to prevent the others from stopping her and Celestial from their plan and Sailor Galaxy says, “Help Moon, Sun, Star, and Celestial restore the worlds back to the way that they were and prevent them from dying.” Sailor Galaxy then uses her rings to gently remove Next Form Purple Heart off her and she says, “But I wanted to make sure that Naruto-kun and our friends were safe just in case. Get out of here Neptune! Your people need you!”

 

Sailor Galaxy flies into the sky and Next Form Purple Heart says, “No! I’m not abandoning any of my friends and I’m also going to save Arfoire!” Soon enough, Sailor Galaxy and Next Form Purple Heart joins the other four Sailor Scouts, who are shocked by this.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “What the heck are you still doing here?!”

 

Sailor Star says, “You must leave! Hurry!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “Not with all of you and Arfoire!”

 

Sailor Star asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Do you really think that she can be saved?!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “I do! If it was our power that corrupted her along with our ‘mother’s’ former wickedness, then maybe our power can save her!”

 

Sailor Galaxy looks at her power rings and she says, “I don’t think so, Neptune, but maybe our power can.” Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, I think that we can save her. My power ring and your crystal might be able to separate her from all of this power.”

 

There are surprised looks and Sailor Moon asks, “We can?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “But in order to do that, you need to believe that Arfoire can be saved and redeemed.” Sailor Moon is surprised by this and she looks at Arfoire’s monstrous form in which she remembers her adventures as Sailor Moon and the nightmare of Sword Art Online causing her to remember her words to Rinko about losing ‘faith’ that everyone can be redeemed and saved due to what happened to her because her uncle/royal father.

 

Sailor Moon says, as her broach glows with silver light, “I do want to believe…No, I do believe.”

 

Sailor Galaxy tells Next Form Purple Heart, “I need your help, Neptune. I need you to touch my ring and believe that Arfoire can be saved.”

 

Next Form Purple Heart responds, “No problem.” Next Form Purple Heart puts her hand over Sailor Galaxy’s armored hand containing the Star Sapphire Power Ring and Sailor Galaxy shoots a beam into Arfoire’s dragon chest with Sailor Moon shooting a silver beam from her broach which hits Arfoire in the same area. After a while, nothing seems to happen, but then everyone sees a humanoid figure coming out of Arfoire’s dragon waist.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Neptune!” Next Form Purple Heart roars as she reaches at the figure and she pulls out a beautiful silver haired woman into her arms.

 

Next Form Purple Heart asks, “Is this…?!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I think…that’s Arfoire’s human form!” The other Sailor Scouts are shocked, but then violent sparks of energy are coming from Arfoire’s dragon form and it starts to shake violently as well.

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Damn! Without Arfoire inside of that thing, it is going critical!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, entrapped Next Form Purple Heart and Arfoire, in her human form, within a green willpower bubble, “Go, Neptune! Go now!” She then sends Next Form Purple Heart and Arfoire sky-rocketing to the ground.

 

Next Form Purple Heart screams out, “WWWWWWaaaaaiiiittttt…!!” Immediately, the five Sailor Scouts takes Arfoire’s completely unstable dragon form, ready to explode at any moment, into the center of the dimensional storm.

 

Sailor Moon says, “She…It is going to blow!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Get behind me!” Sailor Celestial’s broach opens up and a bright rainbow light comes from it as Arfoire’s dragon body explodes in a massive explosion in which Sailor Celestial scream as she tries to contain and alter the energy of the explosion to repair the damage to space-time of the worlds of Gamindustri and all other ‘worlds’ connected to it.

 

Sailor Sun says, “No, we won’t let you do this alone!” Immediately, the other four Sailor Scout scream out as they combine their powers with Sailor Celestial and trying to help in which they are in immense pain due to the sheer power and nature of the explosion of power and energy.

 

Sailor Star shouts out, “So intense…!!”

 

Sailor Moon yells out, “It hurts…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “No! You have to…!!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, straining greatly, “No, we aren’t…we aren’t abandoning you…!!”

 

Sailor Star says, “Yes! I’m not abandoning any of my friends especially not you, two, Serena-chan…Suguha-chan…!!” All five Sailor Scouts scream and strain as they try to contain the power and ‘reverse it’ as the dimensional storm rages all around them. Back on one of the islands in Celestia, the whole of the realm shakes from the dimensional storm while Next Form Purple Heart, holding the unconscious and now human Arfoire in her arms, and looks on in awe and it looks like nothing can stop the destruction about to rain down on all of Gamindustri, but then beams of rainbow colored lights start to shine from the storm and there are more and more until an intense flash of pure golden light, which forces Next Form Purple Heart to cover her eyes, bursts from the storm and an intense violent shockwave shakes the whole of Celestia and the rest of Gamindustri with bits of energy causing the destruction of the Rainbow Bridge that our heroes and heroines used to get to Celestia in the first place. However, as quickly as the shockwave hit, the shockwave fades away and the golden light fades away soon enough in which Next Form Purple Heart opens her eyes to find that the whole of Celestia is just fine with the sun beaming down on the realm as if nothing happened.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri

 

All over Gamindustri, the same scene from the skies is being replayed and everyone is amazed in which people like Schmitt, Caynz, and Yolko as well as others that came from Earth start to glow and before they could ask what’s going on, they vanish as if they weren’t even there.

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Gamindustri, Planeptune

 

Within Compa’s home, our heroes and heroines, minus Neptune, Serena, Suguha, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata, are assembled with Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram, and Yui as they are discussing something.

 

Blanc says, “It has been several days.”

 

Amara says, “It doesn’t mean anything.”

 

Vert says, with a sigh, “We, all, want the best…”

 

Davis says, “They are alive! I know it!”

 

Darien says, with a serious tone, “If Meatball Head was…was ‘gone’, I would know…We have a powerful connection! I know that she is still alive!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I agree, Darien. Sugu, Asuna, and Serena are too strong to die so easily and Kari, Hinata, and Neptune are the same way.”

 

Yui says, with a frantic nod, “Mommy, Auntie Serena, and the others are too tough to die.”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Believe it!”

 

IF says, “However, we can’t check since the teleportation device at the Basilicom is broken and the other three that Lady Blanc, Lady Noire, and Lady Vert uses are somehow also off-line. Plus, the ‘gate’ that the legendary heroes used has been destroyed.”

 

Historie says, “While I can’t prove it, it isn’t a stretch to assume that Celestia…”

 

Nepgear says, interrupting, “I know my sister is still alive. She promised that she would return.”

 

Uni says, concerned, “Nepgear…”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “We, all, want them to be okay. However, the others must return home since Sailor Celestial’s plan has completely succeeded. The ‘damage’ due to the ‘bond’ created by Arfoire and Organization XIII between Gamindustri, Earth, and the other worlds has been repaired and the worlds are returning to their original state in which the ‘gate’ that ‘connects’ Earth and Gamindustri is fading fast. Those like Serena’s brother, Sammy, Atem, and the others brought here by this or by Arfoire have already been sent back to Earth. You still remain since I was the one who summoned you. I can send you back thanks to the new powers of Vert, Blanc, and Noire, but only as long as the ‘path’ remains open.”

 

Raye says, seriously, “We’re not leaving without them!”

 

Blanc says, with a sigh, “As Historie said, we all want them to be okay, but there is no proof…”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “I’m failing…!!”

 

Compa asks, “What was that?”

 

Yolei says, “That sounded like…Neptune!” As if on cue, there is a loud crash as something or someone crashes through the roof and hits the ground in front of everyone.

 

Davis asks, stunned, “What the?!” Out of the smoke and dust, Neptune leaps to her feet and shakes her head.

 

Neptune says, “Whew! That was close! It was a good thing that I didn’t fall as I did last time!”

 

A lot of the others say in unison, shocked, “Neptune?!”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “Hey, everyone!”

 

Noire yells out, annoyed, “Don’t ‘hey, everyone’ us, Neptune! You have been missing for several days! I mean, we weren’t overly worried about you or something…!!”

 

However, Nepgear embrace her sister and she says, excitedly, “Neptune, you’re back!”

 

Neptune tells Nepgear, “Come on, Nep Junior! You had to have more faith in your big sister than that!” Neptune tells everyone, “I was kind of stuck on Celestia for a while since there was no way to teleport back to the Basilicom and the bridge was busted. I had to gather my strength to fly down from Celestia back here…” Neptune says, nervously, “However, on the way down, I got a bit hungry…”

 

IF says, with a smirk, “And you de-transformed and here you are.”

 

Neptune says, with a grin, “Yep! Iffy, you are always on the ball!” Neptune says, excitedly, “Oh, by the way, there is someone that you have to meet! I hope that I put her down safely before I de-transformed!”

 

Just then there is a knock on the door and Compa yells out, “Come in!” Soon after, the door opens to reveal the now human Arfoire showing her blue eyes and wearing a simple dark blue sleeveless dress coming into the house.

 

Arfoire asks, “Excuse me, this might sound strange, but did a goddess come crashing through here?”

 

Compa, Yolei, and others ask in unison, “Who are you?”

 

Historie says, stunned, “You are…”

 

Vert asks Historie, “Do you know this person Historie?”

 

Arfoire says, “It has been a while, Historie.”

 

Historie says, with a smile, “So, you have been saved after Arfoire.”

 

Many of the others gasp and say in unison, “Arfoire?!”

 

Blanc asks, stunned, “You have to be freaking kidding me?!”

 

Noire says, shocked, “That’s Arfoire?! But she…!!”

 

Neptune says, with a smile, “Yeah, I was surprised too. But that what she looked like when she was human…Actually, she is human again.”

 

Arfoire says, “I have to apologize for all that wrongdoings that I have done to Gamindustri and the other worlds.”

 

Tekken asks, curiously, “How did this happen?”

 

Neptune says, “We managed to separate Arfoire from all that power.” Neptune then explains about what happened with her, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Moon freeing Arfoire.

 

Amara says, with a smile, “Kitten…”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “She is starting to find her faith again. Faith that people can be saved from themselves.”

 

Tai asks Neptune and Arfoire, “But what about them?”

 

Neptune gives a nervous look and Arfoire says, “I’m sorry. We search for those days trapped in Celestia for any sign of them, but we…we found nothing.”

 

Darien and Kazuto grip their hands tightly into fists and Historie then yells out, “Oh my!”

 

A few of the others yelp and Noire says, “Don’t do that Historie!”

 

Historie says, “I just got new information and it is telling me that they are alive!” The others look in shock as Historie leaps off her book and she says, “Look at myself in my tome form everyone.” When everyone looks at the book that’s Historie’s tome, they see it glow and mention the battle of Celestia when they get a certain passage.

 

Kazuto says, “It says: ‘It seems like their demise, but in reality, the five of them were swept into the ‘seas of the worlds’ where the realm that they are currently in is unknown.’ Wait! This means…!!”

 

Historie says, with a nod, “Yes. Within the ‘nexus’ or center of the ‘connection’ between Gamindustri and the other worlds, when Sailor Celestial and the others used the power stored within Arfoire’s ‘dragon form’ to reverse the damage and restore all of the worlds back into their previous state, they were swept into another world other than Gamindustri or Earth.”

 

There are gasps and Kotone says, amazed, “That means that they are alive!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “I knew this all along! They are too stubborn to die!”

 

Yui says, with a few tears in her eyes, “Thank goodness…”

 

Kazuto tells Yui, with a smile, “Your Aunties and mommy aren’t so easily killed, Yui-chan. I knew it.”

 

Amara says, seriously, “But that means that we have to get home right away. This doesn’t tell us what kind of condition that they are in or what world they are in!”

 

Historie says, solemnly, “Sadly it does not.”

 

Davis asks, seriously, “So, what are we waiting for?!”

 

Neptune tells them, a bit sadly, “Do you really have to go right away?”

 

Vert says, “They have to, Neptune. Their friends might be in danger wherever they are and remember, they aren’t goddesses like us. Even with all of their power, we can’t be sure what kind of condition that they are in.”

 

Tai says, “My sisters and our friends needs us.”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Yeah!”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, nodding his head, “The boss needs our help!”

 

Historie says, holding out her tome form, “Then let us not delay. Vert, Noire, Blanc, and if possible, you, Neptune, are going to need to help with this.”

 

Blanc says, with a smile, “Of course.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “No problem!” All four CPUs then transform into their HDD forms and then into their Next Forms in which they gather their powers into Historie causing our group from Earth to glow.

 

Naruto asks, shocked, “What’s going on?”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “We’re returning to Earth.”

 

Historie says, “Good luck and thank you for all of your help.”

 

Mina says, with a smile, “Just doing our job Historie!”

 

TK says, “Now, keep those girls in line, we don’t want to have to stop another war.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Got that right!” Soon enough, our group, human and Digimon, from Earth fades away and vanishes as if they weren’t even there in the first place.

 

The four CPUs turn back into their human forms and Neptune says, annoyed, “Hey, Iffy! That was mean!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Anyway, with Neptune’s return, we have work to do.”

 

Neptune asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Noire responds, “The peace treaty of course, Neptune! The whole Console War, which was completely pointless in the first place, has to end!”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “It is time for us to end this pointless fighting. Gamindustri deserves peace after hundreds of years of this.”

 

Blanc says, looking at Rom and Ram, “Plus, three of us have brand new families to raise into proper goddesses. We don’t have time for this nonsense anymore.”

 

Noire says, with a grin, “I’m only agreeing because I want to spend time turning Uni into the best goddess that she can be. Sure, I can still go a few rounds, but I have more important things to deal with like my people and my new sister after all.”

 

Historie asks Arfoire, “What will you do Arfoire?”

 

Arfoire responds, “Despite me being corrupted by the ‘wickedness’ and power of the former goddess, I am still responsible for the many years of strife on Gamindustri. I will spend the rest of my now human life in order to correct that.”

 

Historie tells Arfoire, “It will be a tough path to follow.”

 

Arfoire says, with a nod, “It is. But it is the only way that I can make amends through I’m not sure I can since I abused the power that Celestia gave to me in order to stop her sister and free her from the darkness that consumed her. I let myself be consumed by a similar darkness and forgotten the promises that I had made to them both as well as nearly destroyed their dreams of peace for all of Gamindustri.”

 

Historie says, “If Neptune and especially Sailor Moon can believe that you can be redeemed, I believe that you can earn forgiveness Arfoire. I believe that Celestia and her sister would agree with me.”

 

Arfoire tells Historie, with a smile, “Thank you, Historie.”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Come on, everyone! Let’s not get all into this ‘deep stuff’! We have a big peace treaty and then a massive party to plan for!”

 

Ram says, excitedly, “Party! That sounds fun!”

 

Rom says, with a nod and in her shy tone, “Y-Yeah, it does.”

 

IF says, “Same old Nep.”

 

Compa says, “It feels good that Nep-Nep is home.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Yeah. It also feels strange. Our world is now at peace.”

 

Compa says, “It is thanks to Serena and all of her friends that came from the other world. I hope that they find each other and return home safely.”

 

IF says, with a grin, “So do I, Compa.” Later on, in an elaborate ceremony in Planeptune, the four CPUs, in their HDD forms, formally ended the Console War with a peace treaty and ending the hundreds of years of conflict between them and through them, their nations, with true peace now reigning over Gamindustri. While there are still good ways to go due to the hundreds of years fighting each other and they still have ‘bridges’ to ‘build’ between each other and their peoples, the CPUs can agree that it is finally time to end the fighting between them and start anew with Blanc, Noire, and Neptune have new younger sisters to train to be proper goddesses of their nations through with Neptune…It is left to be seen if you get my meaning.

 

Arfoire, now a human once more and purified of the tainted power and spirit of the former goddess, the ‘creator’ of the four CPUs, goes off into the world of Gamindustri to reserve the damage that she has done by destroying the remaining Enemy Discs through despite it only being several years that she has planted them, the monster problem may never truly end since they have created so many monsters in just a short amount of time and it will take more time for Arfoire to retrieve and destroy the remaining discs that she has placed all over the world.

 

Historie has become the ‘right hand’ of Planeptune and thus, Neptune and Nepgear, on the insistence of Arfoire because she feels that Neptune is going to need a lot of ‘guidance’ to continue her duties as CPU of Planeptune and raise Nepgear into a proper goddess and not just because of her memory loss in which Neptune has insistence that her memories that she lost remain gone in order to start over with her fellow CPUs in this new era of peace in Gamindustri. Historie agrees with Arfoire since the two of them know Neptune all too well.

 

However, while the ‘official fighting’ between the four CPUs and their nations have stopped and they have agreed to get along, a new ‘Console War’ may be beginning as the four CPUs start to invest in developing Full-Dive virtual reality technology of their own as well as their own Solid Vision technology with the CPUs managing the study the Duel Monsters game and cards that were brought by our group from Earth in which they plan to spread to their nations. With the Full-Dive technology, they remember the lessons of Sword Art Online that our heroes and heroines that came from Earth brought with them and plan to make sure that no one can ever use their Full-Dive technology to entrap people in a VR game and turn it into a ‘death game’. To them, games of all kinds are meant to be fun and they plan to make it stay that way through it doesn’t mean that they aren’t going to make sure that their VR game systems and their games manages to stay on top. It seems while peace has come to this world, a new ‘Console War’ or what IF and Compa calls it, an ‘Entertainment War’ or ‘Virtual War’ is about to start…

 

August 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world

 

Right now, there is a smoking crater and when we get into that crater, we find the unconscious forms of Suguha Kirigaya, Serena Tsukino, Asuna Yuuki, Hikari ‘Kari’ Kamiya, and Hinata Hyuga, back in her ‘usual outfit’ and out of her Star Sapphire uniform, with all five of them smoking and their clothing badly damages, but they are breathing and otherwise, looking unhurt in which footsteps are head and we find humanoid shadows looming over them…

 

End of Chapter 44

 

And here we go! I think that the title of the chapter explained everything, folks! Well, Gamindustri is at peace and most of our group from Earth have returned home…expect for a few others. A brand new arc of adventure is on the way, but there are just a few more ‘loose ends’ to wrap up before we start the next arc of the story, everyone! And trust me, like I have been saying before, there are plenty more surprises to come! Please keep reading and reviews and no flames! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!