Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ A Despairingly Hopeful Reunion ( Chapter 49 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
We’ve come to the next chapter in this latest arc of this story and I have to say that I didn’t originally have Danganronpa as part of the storyline, but with all of my stories, they are ever ‘evolving’ and ‘changing’ in which I’ve studied up on the anime and game series causing me to become a bit of a fan of it, everyone. And now, I think that they provide an interesting new twist to the storyline and there is plenty more to come! I know that this is starting to become a pain, folks, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 49: A Despairingly Hopeful Reunion

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe

 

Within the Kingdom Hearts universe, there is the recently former virtual castle of Aincrad that’s floating in the vast ‘space’ that separated the worlds of Kingdom Heart universe and there is a portal just outside of Aincrad where the USS Enterprise emerges from the portal which closes behind them as the starship emerges from the portal. On the bridge of the Enterprise, Davis, Naruto, Darien, Kazuto, Sammy, Tai, Izzy, Amara, Hotaru, Michelle, Trista, Neptune, Nepgear, Veemon, Agumon, Tentomon, Gatomon, Agumon (Tamer), and Lunamon. Davis is in the captain’ chair, Kazuto is sitting in front of the com, Izzy is in the science station, and Trista is sitting in front of the communication’s station while Gatomon is looking at the picture that our heroes and heroines were looking at with Welkin and his troop in the nation of Galia.

 

Gatomon asks, “So, why did we bring this with us?”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Yeah. We know that the boss and the others are still alive, but I don’t know how this can help us.”

 

Sammy says, with a nod, “No kidding, Agumon. How this helps us find Meatball Head and the others.” Out of the turbolift, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey come and onto the bridge.

 

Tai asks the new arrivals, “Hey, how is this supposed to find my sister and the others?”

 

Riku says, “It is an object that’s greatly connected to Suguha, Serena, Asuna, Kari, and Hinata.”

 

King Mickey says, “It is deeply connected to them because it connects them with the people of that world. They forged bonds in their hearts with each other and this picture represents it.”

 

Riku says, “You have bonds with Suguha, Serena, Asuna, and Kari, and Hinata in your hearts and you can use your Keyblades and the picture to guild your way to them.”

 

Davis, Sammy, Kazuto, and Naruto bring out their Keyblades and Sammy asks, confused, “With these? But how…?!” But then before Sammy finishes, his, Davis’, Kazuto’s, and Naruto’s Keyblades glow along with the picture and the picture floats up into the air in which the four Keybladers, instinctively, point their Keyblades at it in which their Keyblades send energy beams into the picture causing the picture send another beam out of the ship causing a large portal to appear some distance away and in front of the Enterprise itself.

 

Neptune asks, amazed, “Whoa! What the Nep?”

 

Nepgear says, amazed, “A portal just appeared!”

 

Sora (M) says, with a smile, “And that’s the way that we have to go.”

 

Amara asks, “How can you be so sure?”

 

Sora (M) says, with a smile, “Their hearts guided the way to them. Those fives were good friends of those people and that picture is proof of it. And all of you are deeply connected to them.”

 

Darien says, “Sammy with Serena, Kazuto with Serena, Suguha, and Asuna, Davis with Kari, and Naruto with Hinata as well as Suguha, Serena, Asuna, and Kari.”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “Exactly, Darien.” Just then the picture floats over to Darien’s hands and a Star Seeker Keyblade appears in his hands as well causing plenty of the others to gasp in which Riku says, “And you as well.”

 

Darien asks, surprised, “But how…?!”

 

Sora (M) says, with a smirk, “I’ve learned to go with the flow.”

 

Amara asks, “But how can we be sure that this portal leads to our princess and the others?”

 

Neptune says, with a smirk, “Come on, don’t be such a downer! When this kind of thing happens, it always leads to whatever or whoever you are looking for.”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “I think that only happens in anime, manga, and games, Neptune.”

 

Neptune says, with a playful pout, “Way to give our new friends a pep talk, sis.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “However, I believe that Neptune has a point. If we are going to find our lost ‘loved ones’, we are going to need some faith too.”

 

Davis says, “Personally, I’ll put faith over that realized castle of death any day.”

 

Tai tells Davis, “You and me both, Davis.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “Agreed. If we keeping using Aincrad, we are most likely following Kayaba’s plan. Right now, we need to do things our way not his way.”

 

Naruto asks, seriously, “Then what we are waiting for?!”

 

Amara says, “Surprising, I’m with Naruto on this one.”

 

Trista says, with a plain tone, “I think that using a portal that we created might be a wise idea.” Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Kazuto starts to work the control on the com.

 

Neptune yells out, excitedly, “Full speed to adventure!” Nepgear smiles at his sister’s antics and a bit later on, we see the Enterprise entering the portal which closes after they have entered the gateway.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Within the floating castle itself, we are within the Ruby Palace and Heathcliff is sitting down on his throne in which he is watching a holographic video screen that shows the Enterprise entering the gateway that was created by the four Keybladers and closing behind them after they enter it. Heathcliff doesn’t say or do anything for the moment in which he then smirks.

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile on his lips, “Excellent.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe

 

Within another unknown universe, the USS Enterprise is orbiting another planet Earth and on the bridge of the Enterprise, we find the group of our heroes and heroines that were there earlier, minus Neptune and Nepgear, as Makoto, Aoi, and Byakuya enter the bridge.

 

Aoi says, seeing the Earth from the view screen, “Oh, wow.”

 

Byakuya asks, “So, what’s the reason we are here?”

 

Tai says, “You need to see this. I think that you might find it familiar.” Soon after, the view screen then shows images of nations monuments around the world having Monokuma’s head on them.

 

Makoto and Aoi gasp and Makoto says, shocked, “That’s…!!”

 

Byakuya says, with a nod, “I see. We’re back in our world.”

 

Makoto and Aoi look at Byakuya and Aoi asks, “Really?”

 

Byakuya says, “The images should be obvious.” Byakuya asks, “You have used your technology and found that much of our planet is a war zone as well as found out about Future Foundation correct?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “That’s right. We figured that this was the case based on what we found out.”

 

Byakuya says, “So, this is where your journey for your lost comrades have lead, huh? Very interesting.”

 

Aoi says, “I can’t believe that we are home so soon.”

 

Byakuya says, “Don’t be so sure that Aoi.” When Makoto and Aoi look at them, Byakuya says, “Confirmed by our current ‘allies’, time moves different in various universes, so, while it only has been a brief time for us doesn’t mean that it has been a brief time for our universe.”

 

Makoto says, deep in thought, “Good point, Byakuya. Hopefully, it hasn’t been too long.”

 

Byakuya asks, “However, it isn’t the only reason that you called us up here?”

 

Izzy says, “Yes. We found that at least Suguha, Serena, Hinata, Kari, and Asuna have been in this universe and this is where we detected their energies.” Izzy pushes some buttons at the controls of the science station and the main screen shows the picture of a ruined high-class school.

 

Makoto and Aoi gasp in shock and Makoto says, “That’s Hope’s Peak Academy!”

 

Kazuto says, “We had a feeling that you would recognize it.”

 

Byakuya says, with a smile, “So, you need us to act as ‘tour guilds’, huh? Guess you needs us after all.”

 

Amara says, with a glare, “Don’t get smart.”

 

Byakuya responds, “Well, I can’t ‘get smart’ since I am known as the ‘Ultimate Affluent Prodigy’ after all.”

 

Amara gives an annoyed quirk of the eyebrow and Michelle says, with a kind smile, “Easy, Amara-chan.”

 

Makoto says, with a sigh, “Geez, Byakuya…”

 

Aoi says, with a smile, “That’s how he is Makoto.”

 

Davis says, “Look, it might be a pain in the ass for you…”

 

Byakuya retorts, interrupting, “It doesn’t matter if it is a ‘pain in the butt’ for us. What’s important is keeping that girl out of the wrong hands. Since she has something that can be called the ‘Ultimate Power’, I would rather not have anyone ‘unsightly’ gain access to it.”

 

Kazuto asks, suspiciously, “And how far are you willing to go?”

 

Kazuto and Byakuya glare at each other and Byakuya responds, “What do you think? My great family has been destroyed and my world has been devastated with my comrades and I used at HER whim just to help her mad plans. How far do you think I would go in order to ensure that my world is safe and recovers back to glory along with my family?”

 

Naruto goes over to Byakuya and he tells him, with a dangerous glint in his eyes, “Yeah. Here is a major fact alert: While the majority of my friends may be reluctant on taking the ‘ultimate step’, I’m not. I’m a ninja…A trained assassin. If you even think of harming one of my ‘precious people’ for your so-called ‘greater good’, your family will cease to exist with you, believe it.” Naruto and Byakuya glare at each other and plenty of the others, especially Byakuya’s comrades/friends, Makoto and Aoi, get really nervous at this.

 

Byakuya then says, with a smile, “As you wish.” Byakuya says, “Now, let’s not waste any time. We have work to do.” Byakuya then prepares to head into the turbolift while Makoto and Aoi give sighs of relief.

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that this is going to be a long day.”

 

Kazuto and Tai reply in unison, “Yep.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Hope’s Peak Academy ruins

 

Inside of this Earth’s Japan, we are at the ruins of what looks like a top of the line Academy where we find Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, Hiyori, Shino, Naruto, Sakura, Naruto’s family, including his new ‘sister’, Naruko, our Digidestined, their Digimon partners, Sailor Scouts, Darien, Sora (M), Riku, King Mickey, and Kairi are with Makoto, Aoi, Kyoko, Byakuya, Komaru, Toko, and Yasuhiro as they are looking around the area.

 

Komaru says, “So, this is…This WAS Hope’s Peak Academy.”

 

Toko says, “Y-Yeah, I can’t believe that w-we’re back here again.”

 

Amara winches and Lita asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Amara says, “The aura of death is everywhere. It…It…It’s sickening.”

 

Byakuya says, “Not surprising since you are so ‘sensitive’. Thousands of people died especially during what is known as ‘The Paradise’, but it isn’t what it sounds like. It was the ‘revolt’ of the Reverse Course Students by Junko’s manipulation of them, most likely through some kind of mind control, where they went on a rampage throughout the school and killing themselves in a mass suicide.”

 

Komaru asks, shocked, “Mass suicide?”

 

Makoto says, solemnly, “Yeah. There were over two thousand and three hundred students in the Reserve Course and Junko had manipulated them to kill themselves.”

 

Hiyori says, horrified, “My Kami…”

 

Rika says, stunned, “Shit! That’s beyond…beyond sick!”

 

Aoi says, “That’s Junko Enoshima.”

 

Byakuya says, “And that’s why we can’t let her followers get their hands on this power. They could easily revive her and with that kind of power, all existence could fall into despair. It is something that we must prevent.”

 

Kyoko says, “Agreed.”

 

Hotaru is rubbing her arms, vigorous, and Mina asks Hotaru, “What’s wrong?”

 

Hotaru says, nervously, “So much death…There is so much death, Mina-chan…”

 

Michelle holds Hotaru and Michelle says, “Remember, Firefly is the Sailor Scout of Death and Rebirth, so, she is ‘sensitive’ to this type of thing.” Michelle says, solemnly, “There is so much horrible death in this place that poor Firefly is barely able to stand it.”

 

Kazuto asks, concerned, “Should she go back to the Enterprise?”

 

Naruto says, “Yeah. If Hotaru is being ‘hurt’ by all this…”

 

Hotaru responds, with a kind smile, “Thank you for your concern, but I am okay. I’m a Sailor Senshi and it is my duty to maintain balance in the universe. My power as the Soldier of Death and Rebirth is destroy ‘evil blights’ and ensure the rebirth of ‘life’ to maintain order and balance in our universe and beyond.”

 

Amara asks Hotaru, concerned, “Are you sure?”

 

Hotaru tells Amara, with a determined expression, “I can go through this, Amara-papa.”

 

Amara nods her head and Raye says, “I can understand how you are feeling. My senses are going nearly driving me crazy due to the negative emotions and death coming from here.” The group then comes at the entrance of the area of the school turned into a shelter and find it wide open.

 

Aoi says, “Never thought that we would be here again.”

 

Makoto says, “I know, Aoi.”

 

Rika says, “It isn’t surprising that you left the door open since there wasn’t really anything in here.”

 

Byakuya says, “Don’t be ridiculous. After we left, we made sure to close the door. However, we did return after we joined Future Foundation.”

 

Davis asks, “You did?”

 

Makoto says, with a solemn tone, “To retrieve the bodies of our classmates that died due to Junko’s actions.”

 

Ami says, nervously, “Oh…”

 

Aoi says, solemnly, “They deserved a chance for a funeral despite what happened in there even Celeste.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Even Junko’s sister?”

 

Byakuya says, “You must be joking. Despite her sister’s betrayal, she was a willing participant in her plans until her demise which I must say it is well deserved and perfect justice in which the top brass of Future Foundation agreed. She helped Junko force us into the conditions where our classmates killed each other and helped her start The Tragedy itself. Her body was left to rot.”

 

Aoi says, “That’s cold, Byakuya.”

 

Yasuhiro says, “But the dude has a point. She might have been betrayed by Junko in the end, but she helped her wreck our entire world. If she stopped her sister, none of our classmates would be dead and our world would be hunky dory. I don’t want to hurt your feelings, but the Ogre would be still around.”

 

Aoi says, with a sigh, “Yeah, you’re right, Yasuhiro. I can’t forgive her either. She was the Ultimate Soldier and she had the ability to stop her sister in which Sakura and the others…”

 

Yasuhiro says, “Sorry, Aoi.”

 

Aoi says, with a weak smile, “No problem. Anyway, let’s see if we can find any signs of their friends.”

 

Byakuya says, “However, there is a problem.”

 

Yasuhiro asks, curiously, “What?”

 

Byakuya says, with a sigh, “I don’t think that Junko needed to remove your memories with whatever techniques she did with us for a time. Did you forget? After we retrieved our classmates’ bodies for proper burial, we did seal this place.”

 

Aoi says, shocked, “Wait! You’re right! It’s open!”

 

Kazuto says, “Weapons out.” Plenty of the others start to take out Star Trek style hand phasers and phaser rifles.

 

Byakuya says, holding his phaser, “Nice of you to equip us as well, but you might have taken precautions about us handling these.”

 

Amara asks, with a smirk, “What makes you think that we didn’t?”

 

Shino says, “All of us, Sailor Scouts, should transform and if someone has broken in there, added to fact that this is a dangerous world right now due to this ‘Tragedy’, it is wise idea to post guards outside.”

 

Kazuto says, “I agree, Shino.”

 

Tai says, nodding his head, “Yeah, we can’t be too careful around this world.”

 

Davis tells Shino, “Maybe you should head the guard team.”

 

Shino asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “I agree with Davis, Shino. You are the hunter of the Sailor Scouts and you have proven cool and calculated not only in the virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, but also here as Sailor Orion. As the ‘elite hunter’ of the Sailor Scouts, you know where to hide yourself and keep an eye out for anyone as well as what to do if they prove dangerous.”

 

Shino asks, “Are you sure Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I know that you won’t let us down.”

 

Shino is a bit surprised by this, but she says, with a nod, “Understood.”

 

Cody says, “Some of us should remain outside. Plenty of our Digimon, even when they reach Champion level, become very tall in size and it could cause complications.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Cody has a good point. And they could also be good ‘scare tactics’.”

 

Byakuya says, with a nod, “A wise idea.” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts of the group transform into their Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms with Sailor Orion taking Sailor Nebula and Sailor Neo Moon along with Cody, Sora, our female Digidestined of Love, Matt, Joe, their four Digimon partners, Armadillomon, Biyomon, Gabumon, and Gomamon, Kushina, and Naruko while the rest of our heroes and heroines along with their seven ‘guides’ to the world that they are in head inside. Once inside, Kyoko notices ‘streaks’ of dirt and grim on the floor and she looks at them.

 

Makoto asks Kyoko, “What’s wrong?”

 

Kyoko says, “These marks on the floor have been made not too long with a few of them being very recent.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That means that someone could still be here.” Everyone immediately goes on guard and they start to look around.

 

Sora (M) asks, “What should we do?”

 

Riku says, “It is best that we split up and search everywhere carefully.”

 

Kazuto tells Rika, Keiko, and Hiyori, “Stay behind all of us.”

 

Rika responds, “We’re not helpless.”

 

Keiko tells Rika, “But Hiyori doesn’t have Dresspheres like the two of us.”

 

Hiyori asks, curiously, “Dresspheres?”

 

Rika says, “It is a long story, Hiyori.” Rika says, “You know, we’ve never had the chance to use them.”

 

Keiko says, “We’ve always left the fighting to the others.”

 

Kazuto tells Keiko, with a smile, “Keiko, it is your support that keeps us going. I mean, during SAO, you helped fight through the final twenty-five floors, didn’t you?”

 

Keiko says, “Well, yes…”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “You always be a help, Keiko.”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “Kazuto…”

 

Byakuya says, “If you are done with your ‘pep talk’, we have work to do.”

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Killjoy.” The group continues to explore around and checking every area of the first floor of the shelter in which they find nothing at first. However, when they are checking the dormitory area, Makoto notice that the door to his former room is open and when he looks inside, he gasps at what or should I say, who is in there.

 

There is a gorgeous young woman of 19 years of age with long, dark blue hair that has several hair clips in her hair, blue eyes, and she is wearing a sailor-like, white-and-blue schoolgirl uniform with a pink bow on the front, a plaid blue skirt and black socks that end at her thighs with brown, buckled shoes.

 

Makoto says, flabbergasted, “It can’t be…”

 

The gorgeous young woman says, with a warm smile, “Yes, Makoto. It’s me.”

 

Makoto asks, shocked, “Sayaka?”

 

The young woman responds, “Yes, Makoto. It’s me. I’m back.” The young woman then starts to sing a light tune and Makoto starts to get light-headed in which his eyes start to go blank causing him to go towards the young woman.

 

Makoto says, entranced, “Sayaka, you’re back…”

 

The young woman replies, “Yes, Makoto. Come to me.” Makoto walks towards the young woman and she is about to grab him, when Makoto is grabbed by his collar and yank backwards by Kyoko!

 

Kyoko yells out, “Makoto!” Kyoko then fires her phaser at the young woman and the young woman barely dodges it.

 

The young woman shouts out, “Hey! What’s the big idea?”

 

Kyoko tells Makoto, “Makoto, snap out of it!” Kyoko slaps Makoto in the face and he shakes his head as he comes out of his trance.

 

Makoto asks, “Kyoko…?”

 

Kyoko tells Makoto, keeping her phaser pointing at the young woman, “Makoto, this isn’t Sayaka! Sayaka is dead! This is an imposter!”

 

Makoto asks, shocked, “Imposter?”

 

The young woman gives a pout-like expression as she takes out a microphone and she says, “You are a real pain, Kyoko! And you have become rude too!” She then says, with a sly smirk, “Just because I’m not the original doesn’t mean I’m not A Sayaka!” Sayaka then sings into the microphone and while she sings a lovely tune, she creates a powerful sound shockwave that sends Kyoko and Makoto flying out of the room and into the hall.

 

Makoto asks, stunned, “W-What was that?!”

 

The young woman comes out into the hallway and she says, seductively, “Makoto, just come with me. You can be with me just like you always wanted.”

 

Makoto says, “Sorry…While you look like her…sound like her…You aren’t Sayaka!”

 

The young woman says, “But Makoto…”

 

Just then Sailor Neptune yells out, “I think that you should listen to him sweetie.” The young woman looks at Sailor Neptune and prepares to unleash her sound attack again, but Sailor Neptune beat her to the punch with her next attack.

 

Neptune Oceanic Opera!

 

Sailor Neptune then summons a lot of water that takes the form of an opera orchestra that plays a lovely tune while unleashes a massive tsunami wave that slams into the young woman and sends her flying down the hallway into a wall, hard, causing it to crack while her microphone lands on the ground.

 

The young woman grunts in pain, but then over the loudspeakers, a high male voice shouts out, “My! Oh my! It looks like you have sung your last tune, my dear!”

 

Makoto says, shocked, “That voice…!!”

 

The young woman says, “Wait! No! Please don’t!” However, out of seemly nowhere, a hook grabs the young woman by the neck and drags her into an open panel in a nearby wall in which she screams as she gets dragged in and the wall closes up behind her after she goes in.

 

The rest of the group assemble and Sailor Mars asks, “What happened?”

 

Just then the high male voice says, “Well, it seems like your new friends didn’t have a problem making sure that your lovely idol crush was all washed up Makoto!”

 

Aoi says, shocked, “It can’t be!”

 

Davis asks, “You know that voice?”

 

Byakuya says, “That’s the voice that Junko used when she was controlling Monokuma, her ‘avatar’ for the ‘Killing School Life’ game that she put us through, as part of ‘The Tragedy’.”

 

Yasuhiro yells out, “No way! Did they actually revive that bitch?”

 

Makoto says, “Maybe…Or maybe not. Aoi managed to get control of Monokuma once during the final investigation and when she spoke into the speaker, he sounded the same.”

 

Aoi asks, “Really?”

 

Byakuya says, “Well, at least we know that someone is at the Data Control room and the Monokuma Control Center on the fourth floor.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, seriously, “Well, let’s go!” Our heroes and heroines immediately rush up the stairway to the second floor only to find a person that has a small, lithe stature and doll-like appearance with short, light brown, layered hair and greenish-brown eyes, in which this person donned a school uniform set consisting of a dark green jacket with a white dress shirt underneath, a brown skirt, matching suspenders, black socks and white Mary janes.

 

Sailor Orion asks, “Who?”

 

The six natives of this world gasp and Aoi asks, stunned, “Chihiro?”

 

The person says, in a bit of a high male voice, “I need…I need to get stronger…I want to be stronger…” This person then creates solid energy screens and keyboards in which this person types on them and causing varying animal-like dark creatures, ranging from bats, to strange looking cats, and otherwise, to appear.

 

Yasuhiro asks, shocked, “What the heck are those?”

 

Riku, Sora (M), King Mickey, and Kairi bring out their Keyblades and Riku says, “Dream Eaters!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What are Dream Eaters?”

 

King Mickey says, “They are entities that eat dreams and there are two kinds. Spirits are ones that help people and eat bad dreams.”

 

Kazuto asks, getting out his Keyblade, “I take it that these are the bad ones.”

 

Riku says, “Nightmares. They are the Dream Eaters that eat good dreams.”

 

Yolei says, “And here they come now!” Soon after, the Dream Eaters charge at our group in which all of the Keybladers of the group, Sora (M), Riku, King Mickey, Kairi, Davis, Kazuto, Naruto, and Darien, who transforms into Tuxedo Mask, attack the Dream Eaters in which they take care of them in which the person summons more of them.

 

Aoi yells out, pleadingly, “Chihiro, please stop!”

 

Byakuya says, “That’s not Chihiro.” The Keybladers continue fight the legions of Dream Eaters that the person known as Chihiro until Tuxedo Mask throw several rose that hit the feminine person causing him to stumble in which Tuxedo Mask takes the chance to get through the Dream Eaters to kick him in the face causing him and knock him across the hall causing to fall down on the ground while the others finish off the remaining Dream Eaters.

 

When they are finished, the high male voice, Monokuma, says, “Oh, well. I guess that this ‘she-he’ suffered a major ‘short circuit’.” Just then a beam of energy comes down and slams into the person causing this person to yell out as they turn into data particles.

 

Makoto shouts out, shocked, “No!”

 

Byakuya tells Makoto, “Didn’t I just say that wasn’t Chihiro, Makoto?”

 

Kyoko says, “As harsh as that might be, it is the truth Makoto.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “We have to keep going.” Makoto looks at Kyoko and she nods her head in which Makoto nods his head in which our heroes and heroines head up the stairs to the next floor. A short time later on, our group is hiding behind Sailor Saturn’s shield as they are being assaulted by strange blue robots with Japanese Kenji that says ‘Robo Justice’ in which a portly male with black hair, glasses, and grey and white business suit is using a giant paintbrush to create these robots.

 

Byakuya says, “I figured that this would happen next.”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “Are you okay Firefly?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “My shield is much stronger than before, but…the numbers are causing…me to strain…”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “She can’t keep this up forever!”

 

Naruto asks Sailor Saturn, “Hotaru, can any of our attacks leave your field?”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Thanks! That’s all I needed to know!” Naruto then creates an Ends of the Earth Keyblade and transforms it into a good sized ‘Keyblade Cannon’ in which he fires it causing a massive explosion in front of Sailor Saturn’s shield causing the destruction of the robots as well as creating a shockwave that sends the portly male flying into the wall causing him to get knocked out.

 

Rika says, with a smirk, “Nice one, Naruto!”

 

Monokuma’s voice then booms, “Well, that’s all folks!” Just then the portly male, still stunned, falls away through a cartoon-like pothole that appears around him out of nowhere and closes as quickly.

 

Biyomon says, “I still don’t get how the person controlling this place is doing all this!”

 

Byakuya says, “It seems like ‘improvements’ were made to this place last time we were here.”

 

Kyoko says, “That’s one word for it.”

 

Byakuya says, “Now, we have to be prepared for the greatest threat of them all on the next floor.”

 

Yasuhiro asks, “We do?”

 

Kyoko asks, “Remember who died on the fourth floor by her own hand?”

 

Aoi says, nervously, “Oh, Kami…Not her…Please…I can’t face her…”

 

Makoto tells Aoi, “You can stay here if you need to.”

 

Byakuya says, “Probably not the best. We can’t be sure about this ‘mastermind’, Makoto.”

 

Kyoko says, “I have to agree with Byakuya, Makoto. All of us need to stay together.”

 

Aoi says, weakly, “I’ll…I’ll be fine.”

 

Makoto asks Aoi, “Are you sure?” Aoi gives a nod of her head, but Makoto isn’t so sure, however, he nods in reply. Our group head up to the next floor where they find a tall individual with long white hair, redden-dark skin, blue eyes, a scar across their face, and this person is wearing a white female sailor outfit with bandages around muscular arms and legs in which this build gives this individual a muscular appearance.

 

Aoi says, weakly, “Sakura…”

 

Sakura asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Byakuya says, pointing to the individual, “This is a fake of Sakura Ogami who was known as the Ultimate Martial Artist.”

 

Naruto says, shocked, “Whoa! I can see why she could be mistaken for a guy, believe it!”

 

Yasuhiro asks, nervously, “Are we sure that she is a f-fake?”

 

Toko says, nervously, “Dumbass! Just because she is a fake doesn’t she is NOT real!”

 

The person says, in a masculine female voice, “You failed…”

 

Aoi asks, nervously, “Huh?”

 

The tall masculine female yells out, “You failed, Hina! I gave my life for all of you and you failed!” The tall masculine female then charges straight at Aoi, who is too stunned to move, but Sailor Jupiter gets in the way and blocks the tall female’s punch with her armored hand in which the sheer power of the attack causing a shockwave that cracks the ground all around the two of them.

 

Sailor Jupiter roars out, strongly, “Back off!” The tall masculine female roars out and attacks Sailor Jupiter with high-speed punches and kicks, but our Senshi of Thunder and Lightning easily matches her with ease causing the whole area to shake from their fight causing the cracking on the wall to form and the cracking on the ground to grow greater.

 

Aoi says, concerned, “Wait! Stop!”

 

Byakuya says, “That isn’t Ogami, Aoi! Ogami is dead! Dead and gone! ‘She’ is a copy of the real Ogami!” Back with Sailor Jupiter, she is fighting against her opponent who is using strength and speed that’s close to super-human, but Sailor Jupiter’s strength and speed IS super-human and soon enough, Sailor Jupiter lands a number of blows against her opponent causing her to stumble back before Sailor Jupiter land a powerful blow to her opponent’s chin sending the tall muscular female into the wall on the other side of the hall with a mighty ‘wham’!

 

Makoto and Aoi instinctively move forward and Kyoko says, blocking them, “Harsh as it is, Byakuya is right. Sakura Ogami is long dead. ‘She’ is a copy of the real Sakura Ogami.”

 

As the tall muscular female struggles to her feet, everyone then hears a loud boxing fight bell ring and Monokuma’s voice calls out from the loudspeakers, “And she’s out! That’s game!” Just then a giant boxing glove comes out of nowhere and hits the tall muscular female in which she is sent flying through a hole in the wall before the hole closes behind her. Monokuma’s voice booms out, “Oh, well! I really had high hopes that she would go the distance, but it looks like…!!” Just then a loud ‘crash’ and a feminine scream is heard as the voice is cut off.

 

Rika asks, “What was that?”

 

Riku says, with a plain tone, “It sounds like our opponent just got cut off.”

 

King Mickey says, “Let’s hurry everyone.” The group then heads to the door of the Data Center and finds that it is locked.

 

Makoto says, “Locked!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a grin, “Allow me!” Sailor Jupiter then uses her super-strength to rip the door off its hinges and throws it aside.

 

Byakuya asks, with a sigh, “Seriously?” The group enters the room where they find a person waiting for them.

 

This person looks to be a male within his mid-twenties with silver hair and blue eyes with the skin of his face showing a pale skin complexion in which he is wearing a pale blue business suit with a faded pink necktie and black formal shoes.

 

Makoto asks, “Vice-chairman Munakata-dono?”

 

The young man responds, “Hello, Makoto. You have just arrived to find that I have just taken out the mastermind.” He then points someone that looks like a young woman in her mid-twenties with long dull orange hair that seems brown tied in a ponytail and wearing a white coat, pink dress shirt, black vest, black pencil skirt, black stockings, and black high-heeled formal shoes.

 

Aoi asks, shocked, “Chisa-san?”

 

The young man responds, “No, she is a fake. A clone like the ones that you fought on your way here.”

 

Byakuya asks, “May I ask why you are here and how did you get here?”

 

The young man responds, “That’s simple. Future Foundation detected this building under usage despite being abandoned after you defeated Junko Enoshima in the Killing School Game and after we retrieved the bodies of your former classmates after you joined Future Foundation. We couldn’t get in directly, so, I managed to dig into the facilities and hide with ‘safe area’ that Junko hid during your final investigation before the final ‘class trial’.” The young man says, “And if you need evidence to show that this isn’t the real Chisa, follow me.” The young man then heads out in which our heroes and heroines step away to let him out in which they look at each other and they nod as they follow the man, Kyosuke Munakata, the vice-chairman of Future Foundation, into the bio-lab of the school which was converted into a morgue where the refrigeration units to preserve the bodies put into them. One of the units is open with a sliding table having a body bag on the table and Kyosuke opens the body bag to reveal the same female that they just saw in the Data Control Center, who is known as Chisa Yukizome, another member of Future Foundation and someone close to Kyosuke.

 

Aoi asks, shocked, “Chisa-san?!”

 

Kyosuke says, “The real one I assure you.”

 

Yasuhiro asks, “What the heck is she doing here in the first place?”

 

Kyosuke says, his right hand turning into a fist, “My belief is fulfilling her duty…as a member of Ultimate Despair.”

 

Makoto, Aoi, and Yasuhiro gasp in shock and Makoto asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Aoi yells out, “No way! Chisa-san is a Remnant of Despair?! It can’t be!”

 

Byakuya’s voice calls out, “I’m afraid that it is true.” Everyone looks to see Byakuya and Toko coming into the bio-lab and Byakuya says, “And you saw this evidence too, Kyosuke-dono.”

 

Kyosuke says, “I glanced at it after I had ‘disabled’ Chisa’s clone.” Kyosuke’s right hand clenches into a tight fist and he says, “I couldn’t believe what I saw, but I have obtained ‘other information’ that confirms what I saw said.”

 

Makoto asks Byakuya, “What did you find Byakuya?”

 

Byakuya responds, “Junko Enoshima’s dairy.”

 

There are gasps and Yasuhiro asks, stunned, “That crazy murderous chick has a dairy?!”

 

Byakuya says, “She most likely planned to use it to spread more despair by telling of her accomplishments. Follow me back to the Data Control Center.” The group then starts to head off with plenty of the others glancing back at Kyosuke looking down at Chisa’s dead form, his right hand turning into a fist once more, and then he calmly walks away while putting her body back into the refrigeration unit. Back at the Data Control Center, the group is looking at a group of screens in which plenty of them have shocked and/or horrified looks on their faces.

 

Aoi says, horrified, “My Kami…”

 

Byakuya says, “It is true. Chisa-san and the whole of the previous class, Class Seventy-Seven B, minus one, are the core of the Remnants of Ultimate Despair. They were brainwashed by Junko Enoshima using a technique created by a member of that same class in which the Ultimate Imposter replaced. His name is Ryota Mitarai.”

 

Makoto asks, “Wait! Isn’t he a member of Future Foundation?”


Byakuya says, looking at Kyosuke with a smirk, “Yes, indeed. It is quite curious to know that the person that helped Junko Enoshima create Ultimate Despair organization out of his own classmates, unintentionally I’m sure, is in Future Foundation.” Kyosuke looks at Byakuya with a glare while Byakuya just smiles at Kyosuke.

 

Yasuhiro says, “Dude, this is fucked up.”

 

Byakuya says, “We are dealing with Junko Enoshima.”

 

Yasuhiro says, with a nod, “Good point.”

 

Kyosuke says, “Now, we know who the heads of the Remnants of Despair are and we can take care of them for good.”

 

Makoto asks, concerned, “What do you mean?”

 

Kyosuke says, “We need to crush the Remnants of Despair in order to end The Tragedy once and for all.”

 

Makoto asks, concerned, “You mean kill them?”

 

Kyosuke says, “If that’s what it takes…”

 

Aoi yells out, “You can’t!”

 

Makoto says, seriously, “Aoi’s right! They are victims of Junko Enoshima as much as anyone is! If our seniors and Chisa-san were in their right minds, they would never do anything like they did! Junko Enoshima twisted their minds basically through mental and emotional torture!”

 

Kyosuke says, “It doesn’t matter anymore. They are the will of Junko Enoshima now and whoever they were before is long since dead.”

 

Makoto yells out, strongly, “I don’t believe that! Somewhere deep down, the people that they, formally, were have got to be still in there! We have no right to end their lives since they are victims of Junko Enoshima!”

 

Kyosuke responds, sternly, “And what right do we have to choose just those around one dozen people over the millions upon millions left in what’s left of our devastated world? Grow up, Makoto! As long as they remain, the nightmare that Junko Enoshima unleashed using them will not end! Our world is holding on by a thread! It is a time for hard choices and not stupid idealism!”

 

Makoto retorts, sternly, “And how can we rebuild the world when we throw away our very humanity?”

 

Kyosuke growls at Makoto and Byakuya says, with a sly smirk, “And how would the world think about Future Foundation if it murdered more victims of Junko Enoshima? Yes, they are core of the Remnants of Ultimate Despair, but if the world finds out that they are merely poor brainwashed pawns of Junko Enoshima and Future Foundation is harboring the person that gave them the means to brainwash them, the public might not be so kind of Future Foundation or at least, the current administration.”

 

Kyosuke looks at Byakuya and he asks, sternly, “Do you know what you are saying?”

 

Byakuya says, holding up a flash drive, “Don’t get me wrong. This isn’t because of some kind of sympathy. I’m not like Makoto. I plan to rebuild the Togami empire and Future Foundation might be a good start.”

 

Kyosuke just stares at Byakuya for a few moments and he then tells Makoto, “Fine, Makoto. We will leave the Remnants of Despair and the plans for them in your hands, but know this, if and when you fail, we will do this my way.”

 

Makoto responds, “It will NEVER come to that…sir.”

 

Just then everyone hears a loud beeping sound, Kazuto takes out a Star Trek communication, and he asks, after activating it, “Yes?”

 

Sailor Orion’s voice calls out, “It’s me.”

 

Kazuto says, “Sh-I mean Orion, what’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Orion responds, “There is a suspicious tall woman outside of this place. She is looking in our direction and…Wait! She is holding something out…It can’t be!”

 

Kazuto asks, concerned, “What’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Orion yells out, “Serena’s crystal pendulum! She has Serena’s crystal pendulum! I’m sure of it!” Tuxedo Mask rushes out the door first and the others immediately rush out after him.

 

As our heroes and heroines are leaving, Byakuya shouts out, “It is a trap you know?!”

 

Sailor Mars says, sternly, “Like we have a choice!” After our heroes and heroines head out, Makoto, Aoi, Kyoko, Byakuya, after shaking his head, Yasuhiro, and Kyosuke follow them. Just outside of the building, our heroes and heroines exit in which they are rejoined by Sailor Orion and the team that they left to guard the entrance.

 

Sailor Nebula asks, “Orion, where is the person with Serena’s pendulum?”

 

Just then a dark female voice shouts out, “Right here you winged bitch!” Everyone then looks to see their opponent in front of them.

 

The opponent that our heroes and heroines face is a young woman that’s around 20 years of age with unkempt shoulder length brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes which are glowing red, and all she is wearing is white coat with ripped sleeves, black tube-top under the white coat, black shorts, and black sneakers in which she has chains wrapped her right wrist in which this shows her very athletic, yet, very curvaceous female physique.

 

Sailor Jupiter asks, “Who the heck?”

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Look at her eyes!”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Creepy.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Her aura…”

 

Sailor Neptune asks, “What is it?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Her aura has been corrupted. I can tell that this person isn’t truly evil, but corrupted by something.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “Corrupted?”

 

Just then Makoto and the other ‘natives’ of this Earth come out, gasp when they see the person, and Kyoko says, “That woman…”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Do you know her?”

 

Byakuya says, “Her name is Akane Owari. She is one of the members of the class seventy-seven B from Hope’s Peak Academy, the ones that were brainwashed into Ultimate Despair by Junko.”

 

There are surprised looks from our heroes and heroines and Sailor Uranus says, “No wonder I felt a corrupted aura from her.”

 

The tall tan female, Akane Owari, shouts out, “I don’t have all day!” Akane then says, with an evil smirk, “I think that you alien freaks know that I have something that you want!” Akane then displays Serena’s crystal pendulum in her hands.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “Serena-hime’s crystal pendulum!”

 

Tuxedo Mask roars out, “Where did you get that?! Answer me!”

 

Akane retorts, with a wicked smirk, “Make me, pretty boy!” After giving a ‘visual insult’, she puts the crystal pendulum in her…Ahem, assets before making a motion that says ‘come and get me’.

 

Tuxedo Mask is about to leap forward and Byakuya says, “Don’t be an idiot. Akane Owari was known as the ‘Ultimate Gymnast’ in which she is a well-trained fighter and her body matches that.”

 

Yasuhiro says, “No joke, dude. Look at those muscles. I bet she and Ogre could have…” Yasuhiro says, nervously while looking at Aoi, “Oops.”

 

Aoi says, with a sigh and weak smile, “Yeah, we could have used Sakura by now.”

 

Davis says, cracking his knuckles, “Well, you have got us and I’m not one to back down from a challenge.”

 

Veemon says, “Go get her, Davis!”

 

Tai says, “Be careful, Davis. We don’t know what she has up her sleeve.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “Right.”

 

Kyosuke says, “Don’t be a fool. You may be from another world, but you have no idea what you are up against.”

 

Davis retorts, “Actually, it is the other way around. She doesn’t know what she is up against.”

 

As Davis steps forward, Tuxedo Mask says, “I should take this fight.”

 

Davis asks, “And let the girl swing your girlfriend’s necklace in your face and throw you off-balance, dude?” Tuxedo Mask winches, knowing that Davis, has a good point. He knows that despite all his new strength and abilities, it isn’t that strength alone wins battles.

 

Akane asks, “You really think that you can beat me brat?”

 

Davis responds, “I don’t think…” Davis then zips over to Akane with incredible super-speed and he says, with a smirk, “…I know!” Davis attacks with punch that Akane barely manages to block and she is sent skidding back half-a-mile much to the shock of the natives of this Earth.

 

Yasuhiro says, stunned, “No way!”

 

TK says, with a grin, “Yes, way! I guess that all that training back on our Earth for the month since we got back from Gamindustri really paid off.”

 

Davis asks, glowing with a fiery blue-golden aura, “Ready for round two?”

 

Akane responds, with an insane smile, “You know it! This is going to be fun!” Akane charges in and the two of them start an intense close range hand to hand fight with punches and kicks with them barely as burls to those with untrained eyes and/or special super-human powers that enhance their senses. The clash of their punches and kicks cause shockwaves that are strong enough to be felt all around especially by the ‘spectators’ of this battle.

 

Kyosuke thinks in his mind, shocked, “Incredible. Who and what are they?”

 

Davis and Akane continue to fight in an even playing field and Sailor Uranus shouts out, “Why are you holding back? We don’t have all day!”

 

The natives of this Earth look at Sailor Uranus in surprise and Davis says, with a nervous smile, “Sorry, I guess I really get into a fight.” Davis says, with a determined smile, “But you are right. Kari and the others need us and we don’t have time to fool around. So, time to kick this up a notch!” Davis then moves in with faster and stronger attacks in which Akane basically becomes Davis’ punching bag as he lands blow after blow until Davis lands a blow to the chin that sends her flying, Serena’s crystal pendulum flying off Akane’s person with Davis catching it, and Akane bounces off the ground three times before she skids to a stop around three-quarters of a mile away from Davis.

 

Davis throws the crystal pendulum to Tuxedo Mask, who catches it, and he says, with a nod, “Thank you.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “No big!” Davis then turns to Akane, who is struggling to get on her feet, and he asks, “Ready to give up?”

 

However, Akane gives an insane laugh and she yells out, “No way! This despair! This wonderful despair of being completely overpowered and overwhelmed! I love it! I want more! More! I want to eat my fill of it!”

 

Our heroes and heroines become nervous and Sora (M) says, “Whoa! She’s nuts!”

 

Riku says, “She was brainwashed by an evil psychopath from this world, Sora. It isn’t surprising that she ended up like this.”

 

Akane says, with an insane smile, “And in return for showing me this despair, I will give it back to you in spades!” Just then Akane displays a black version of the duel disk that Serena and Suguha used, puts a deck inside of it, and activates it causing the ‘energy blade’ for the Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear.

 

Our heroes and heroines are shocked and Tai asks, “Where did she get that?”

 

Matt says, seriously, “I’m not too surprised by this, Tai.”

 

Davis says, attaching his current duel disks to his left wrist and putting his deck inside it, “You want it that way! Fine by me!” Davis activates his duel disk causing the ‘blade’ for the Monster and Pendulum Zones to appear and just then a computer voice says ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ to sound off in which multiple Real Solid Vision platforms appear as well as dozens upon dozens of Action Cards to rain down from the sky and onto the field.

 

Kyosuke asks, “What is this? What is going on?”

 

Makoto says, nervously, “It is a long story.”

 

Akane says, “I thought this a bit wimpy, but when I realized that this could be quite the ‘contact sport’, it became quite exciting especially the way that it can be so despair inducing!” After their duel disks shuffle their decks and their disk’s touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, they draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Davis and Akane say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Akane: 4000

 

Akane says, “I’ll start this off! Get ready for Ultimate Despair!”

 

As Akane reaches for her deck, Davis tells her, “Hey, genius! In an Action Duel, the duelist that goes first can’t draw a card!”

 

Akane yells out, in a dark annoyed tone, “I knew that!” Akane then leaps over to a platform, grabs an Action Card, and she says, putting it the main slot of her disk, “But I can do this: Action Magic: Rocket Punch! Now, you get bashed for four hundred points of damage!” Akane’s right fist glows and she yells out, “Here it comes! Get ready for the pain!” Akane then throws her punch causing an image of a fist to head straight for Davis, but he sees an Action Card and dives for it.

 

Davis says, putting the Action Card in the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Acceleration! Effect damage is now zero!” Davis zips away from the attack which slams into the ground causing a small crater where the attack hit.

 

Akane says, putting one card on her disk, “You are pretty fast loser! But you won’t outrun my Battlin Boxer Headgeared!” Just then Battlin’ Boxer Headgeared (1000/1800) appears on the field in attack mode and Akane says, a card coming out of her deck, “My boy allows me to take one of his sparring partners from my deck and put it in the bleachers for the time being!” Akane discards the card from her deck to the graveyard slot of her disk and Akane says, putting another card on her duel disk, “Speaking of sparring partners, my Battlin Boxer Sparrer is going to help me knock you into despair!” Battlin’ Boxer Sparrer (1200/1400) appears on the field in attack mode and Akane says, with a sinister smile, “And now, I Overlay my Headgeared and Sparrer to bring out my big bruiser to crush you flat, loser!” The two monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex while Akane puts both monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone before putting an XYZ Monster card from the Extra Deck on top of them in which she shouts out, “Get ready to get your pathetic lights knocked from Number One-o-Five: Battlin Boxer Star Cestus!” Soon after, Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus (2500/1600), a blue and yellow humanoid monster with wrapping around its lower arms and the number 105 on its right shoulder with two Fire Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei asks, curiously, “Another one?”

 

Akane yells out, with an insane smile and pointing to her chin, “Well, come on! Come and get it!”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “You got it!” Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Since you have a monster and I don’t, I can call Vice Dragon to the field by cutting its power in half!” Vice Dragon (2000/2400-1000/1200) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Then I call Junk Synchron in attack mode!” Junk Synchron (1300/500) appears on the field in attack mode and Davis yells out, “And now, I tune my Junk Synchron with my Vice Dragon!” Junk Synchron turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Vice Dragon, turning it transparent, and when a column of light appears on the field, Davis takes a Synchro Monster from his Extra Deck. Davis yells out, “Howl of the king! Now, shake the heavens and the earth! Engrave the power of the one and only supreme ruler into yourself! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster on his duel disk and he says, “Time to roar, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!” Out of the light, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Rika asks, confused, “When did he get that card?”

 

TK says, with a smile, “That’s Davis for you.”

 

Akane retorts, with an insane smirk, “You really think that you’re overgrown lizard scares me? Ha!”

 

Davis says, “It should! Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend can destroy all other Special Summoned monsters on the field with attack equal or less to this card and for each one destroyed, you lose five hundred life-points! Go, Crimson Inferno!”

 

Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend unleashes its flames right at Battlin Boxer Star Cestus, Akane leaps over to a platform, and she says, putting an Action Card in the main slot of her disk, “Not today you ass! This Action Magic will stop you flat! Mirror Barrier!” A shield surrounds Battlin Boxer Star Cestus and negates Red Dragon Archfiend’s ‘assault’.

 

Davis yells out, “Then Red Dragon, attack her monster now! Your monster can’t be destroyed by monsters other than other ‘Numbers’, but you will still take damage!” Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend then attacks Battlin Boxer Star Cestus with a flaming red punch.

 

Akane responds, with an evil smile, “Thank you, you idiot! Now, I can use my big bruiser’s power! I remove an Overlay Unit to activate Cestus’ power!” Battlin Boxer Star Cestus absorbs one of its Overlay Units and Akane yells out, “Now, your stupid lizard loses all of its power for this turn and my big bruiser can’t be destroyed this turn! Oh, you take the damage that I would take!” Battlin Boxer Star Cestus uses one hand to stop Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend’s punch and uses the other hand to throw a flaming punch right into Davis’ face causing him to yelp as he is sent flying as well as knocked to the ground as he loses 500 life-points.

 

Tai says, shocked, “Davis!”

 

Ken asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Davis rubs his chin, sore from the hit, and he says, “Don’t worry, my jaw will stop aching…eventually.”

 

Akane says, with an evil smirk, “Once you lose this battle, you’ll have more than aching jaw. You’ll taste true ultimate despair!”

 

Davis retorts, “Oh, yeah? Why is that?”

 

Akane responds, with an evil grin, “Simple, dumb ass! There is a bomb that will blow up this entire area and vaporize us all!”

 

There are gasps and Yasuhiro asks, shocked, “Bomb?!”

 

Akane responds, looking at the Sailor Scouts, “And don’t think that you rat ass powers will save you! This bomb is designed to negate those super-powers of yours, so, when it goes off, you will vaporize along with the rest of us!”

 

Biyomon shouts out, “You’ll kill yourself too!”

 

Akane yells out, with an insane smile, “Who fucking cares?! Then I get to experience my fill of the despair of death itself!”

 

Akane gives an evil insane laugh and Yasuhiro says, “She…She’s insane!”

 

Kyoko says, “That’s what Junko has twisted her into.”

 

Kyosuke asks Makoto, sternly, “Do you still really think that they can be saved?”

 

Akane yells out, with an evil smile, “Once you lose, this bomb goes ‘boom’ and you and your precious friends are going to go with it!”

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Not today! I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 3500

Akane: 4000

 

Akane says, drawing a card, “My move!” Akane gives an evil smile and she says, with her insane smile, “And get ready to kiss your ass and your friends’ asses goodbye!” Akane puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “I play Heroic Challenger-Clasp Sword in attack mode!” Heroic Challenger-Clasp Sword (300/100) then appears on the field in attack mode and Akane says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I play my Ties of the Brethren! I get rid of two thousand worthless life-points in order to bring out two more monsters like my Clasp Sword!” Two cards come out of Akane’s deck, she puts them on her duel disk, and she says, with a wicked smile, “And guess what? Two more of my blades ready to cut your stupid ass!” Two more Heroic Challenge-Clasp Swords (300/100 X 2) then appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Davis says, with a snort, “Oh, great.”

 

Akane responds, “You better believe it, loser! I Overlay all three of my Clasp Swords!” The three Clasp Swords turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground, Akane puts the three monster cards in the same Monster Card Zone and then puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of them, and she yells out, “Now, time to beat you into the ground! I bring out my big bruiser! Number Fifty-Four: Lion Heart!” Soon after, Number Fifty-Four: Lion Heart (100/100), a humanoid red armored lion monster with three Earth Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode. Akane shouts out, “Cestus, beat his worthless lizard into the ground!” Battlin Boxer Star Cestus attacks Scarlight Red Dragon and said dragon counterattacks with a flaming red punch and Akane says, “And now, I use his ability! By removing an Overlay Unit, my monster and I are safe, but you are going to get a smack, moron!” Battlin Boxer Star Cestus absorbs its last Overlay Unit and grabs Red Dragon’s flaming fist with one hand before sending another flaming fist into Davis’ face causing him to skid back as he loses 500 life-points.

 

Davis says, “I’m still standing!”

 

Akane responds, “Not for you, you worthless dork! Lion Heart, your turn!” Lion Heart leaps right at Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend and Akane replies, “And if you don’t get, my bruiser can’t be destroyed in a fist fight and we both take damage that I would have taken!”

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, crap!”

 

Akane responds, with an evil smile, “That’s not all! I use Lion Heart’s power! I remove an Overlay Unit and you take the damage that I would have taken!”

 

There are gasps and TK says, shocked, “Oh, crap! If Davis takes double damage, this duel is over!”

 

Yolei says, fearfully, “And us with it!” Lion Heart absorbs one of its Overlay Unit in which Red Dragon Archfiend and Lion Heart clash in which energy heads straight for Davis.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so! I play Damage Polarizer!” Davis’ face-down is revealed to be the Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and a shield protects Davis from the energy in which Davis says, “This negates your effect damage and both of us have to draw a card!”

 

Davis and Akane draw a card and Akane says, putting the card into the main slot of her disk, “Lucky move, brat! But your luck won’t hold out! And if you think that you can get me back, think again! Thanks to the card that you were stupid enough to give me, I activate my Overlay Regan and it allows me to make it an Overlay Unit for my Cestus!” Just then Battlin Boxer Star Cestus gains an Overlay Unit and Akane says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “And this will make sure that your overgrown lizard won’t touch my bruisers! So, take your last turn! It will be the last thing that you and your worthless friends experience both I give you the true despair of death!”

 

Current Score:

Davis: 3000

Akane: 2000

 

Davis says, putting his hand on his deck, “Never! I’ve faced worse odds than this and I’ve come out on top! I will never surrender and I will never give up! As long as my friends…As long as everyone and everything that I care about needs me…I WILL WIN!” Just then Serena’s and Suguha’s crystal pendulums start to glow and Davis gasps as images form in his mind in which they are filled with dragons including Blue-Eyes White Dragon in all of its forms, Red-Eyes Black Dragon in all of its forms, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon forms with several other Duel Dragons, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon, Number 62: Galaxy-Eyes Prime Photon Dragon, Rainbow Dragon, and various other dragons including the Four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon as well as another massive and sinister looking dragon along with four what look like ‘alternate versions’ of the Four Dimensional Dragons including Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon. The images then saw Davis as his Solaris Prince self, ruling over the People of the Stars, as an Ancient Egyptian Pharaoh, and a Shogun/Emperor in Feudal Japanese times among other things in which some of them are ‘bright’ and others are ‘dark’ in which he then sees himself with Sailor Sun, Kazuto, Sailor Moon, and Sailor Celestial with Kye-Blades standing under the true Kingdom Hearts.

 

The others are curious about the two crystal pendulums and Veemon says, looking at Davis, “Look at Davis!” Everyone looks at Davis and they are shocked to see him glowing with a rainbow aura and an image of Valkyrie Sailor Sun is by him.

 

Tai asks, shocked, “Kari?!”

 

Akane yells out, “What the heck is this?!”

 

Davis says, in a combination of his and Sailor Sun’s voices, “Your end!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Advanced Draw! By releasing one high-level monster, I can draw two cards! I release my dragon! Sorry, pal, but thank you!” Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend roars out as if saying ‘It’s okay’ before vanishes in which Davis draws two cards and Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot, “I play my Fusion Birth spell card! I discard the top five cards of my deck and if there are any monsters that can be combined together, I can Fusion Summon!” Davis draws five cards, discards Elemental Hero Stratos (1800/300), Elemental Hero Voltic (1000/1000), Elemental Hero Shadow Mist (1000/1500), Elemental Hero Lady Heat (1300/1000), and Winged Kuriboh (300/200), and he says, taking a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “And now, my Lady Heat, Voltic and Shadow Mist untie to form Elemental Hero Core in attack mode!” Davis puts the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, a bright light appears over the field, and out of that light, Elemental Hero Core (2500/2000), a red and white humanoid monster with a glowing red core in its chest, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Akane says, “And so what? That alien freak won’t take down my bruisers!”

 

Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Wrong! I play De-Fusion and separate Core back into the three monsters that I fused to form him!” Elemental Hero Core then separates into Elemental Hero Voltic (1000/1000), Elemental Hero Shadow Mist (1000/1500), Elemental Hero Lady Heat (1300/1000) in attack mode in which Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play Monster Reborn and bring back Stratos!” Elemental Hero Stratos (1800/300) then appears on the field in attack mode and Davis says, as a card comes out of his deck, “Due to Stratos’ ability, I can get one Hero from my deck!” Davis puts the card on his duel disk and he says, “And I choose The Heat and I bring him to join his friends!” Elemental Hero Heat (1600/1200-2600/1200) then appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Akane says, with a dark sneer, “Is that all? Those weaklings can’t beat up my big hitters!”

 

Davis yells out, “That’s why I’m Overlay all five of my heroes!” All five Elemental Heroes turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground.

 

Plenty of the others gasp in shock and Sailor Jupiter asks, stunned, “All five of them?!”

 

Davis puts all five monster cards on the same Monster Card Zone on his duel disk, puts an XYZ Monster card on his duel disk over said monster cards, and he yells out, “Now, you’ll see why when you mess with a dragon, you are going to get burned! I XYZ Summon Number Ninety-One: Thunder Spark Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon (2400/2000), a large long dark blue dragon with number 91 on the left side of his head with five Light Overlay Units orbiting it, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Plenty of the others are shocked and Tai asks, “When did Davis get that card?”

 

Ken says, “That’s a good question, Tai.”

 

Davis shouts out, as his eyes’ pupil turn into dragon-like slits, “And now, I use his ability! By removing all five of its Overlay Units, all of your cards are now turn into dust!”

 

Akane shouts out, stunned, “No way!” Thunder Spark Dragon absorbs all of its Overlay Units and unleashes a powerful thunderstorm towards Akane’s field. Akane gives an evil smirk and she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Sorry, loser! But I activate my XYZ Block!” Akane’s face-down card is revealed to be the XYZ Block counter-trap card and Akane says, “I get rid of one of Lion Heart’s Overlay Units to bust your lizard’s ability and bust your pathetic lizard into a hand bag!” One of Lion Heart’s remaining Overlay Units vanishes and a bolt of lightning heads for Thunder Spark Dragon.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I play Royal Decree!” Davis’ final face-down is revealed to be the Royal Decree continuous trap card and Davis says, “As long as this card remains on the field, all other traps are useless!”

 

Akane yells out, shocked, “No!” The lightning heading for Thunder Spark Dragon vanishes and Thunder Spark Dragon’s ‘assault’ destroys Lion Heart and Battlin Boxer Star Cestus in massive explosions.

 

Davis shouts out, “Thunder Spark Dragon, it’s time for her to bow to the king! End this duel with Thunder Spark Cannon!” Thunder Spark Dragon unleashes a lightning blast right at Akane, but she leaps over to a platform and grabs an Action Card.

 

Akane says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade!”

 

Davis, on the other hand, takes an Action Card and he says, putting that card into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: No Action! Your Action Magic is negated! Game over!” Akane screams out as the attack slams into her with a powerful force that sends her flying through the air and her smoking form lands on the ground with a ‘thud’ as she loses 2400 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 3000

Akane: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Solid Vision projections vanish and Davis goes over to Akane in which she giggles insanely causing Davis to ask, “What’s so funny?”

 

Akane responds, with a wicked grin, “That in end…You will feel despair…since I’m a sore loser!” Akane then takes out a trigger and pushes the button causing a few to gasp thinking that they were about to get blown up, but nothing happens causing Akane to push the button again in which she asks, “What the?!”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Sorry!” Everyone looks to see none other than Washu walking up and she says, with a grin, “Your explosives have gone ‘bye-bye’! Thanks to a friend of mine providing where they are due to whatever you are using to block our sensors, I got rid of them in a flash! Too bad!” Washu says, looking at Sailor Mercury, “Good job.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a smile, “Thank you for your help, Washu.”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “Way to go, Mercury!”

 

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “Smooth, Mercury-chan.”

 

Akane coughs, gives a wicked laugh, and she says, with an insane smile on her lips, “So, this is the despair of utter and compete defeat, huh? Delicious…” Akane then goes into unconscious when Davis stops glowing his eyes return to their normal state while the image of Sailor Sun fades away. Just then a pair of cards go from Akane’s duel disk into Davis’ right hand and he looks to see Number 105: Battlin’ Boxer Star Cestus (2500/1600) and Number 54: Lion Heart (100/100) XYZ Monster cards in his hands.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Nice one, bro!” Davis looks at the others, gives a smirk, and a ‘V for Victory’ sign with his free hand.

 

Kyosuke tells Makoto, “It seems like you have a lengthy report to give Makoto.” Makoto sighs knowing that he has got a lot of explaining to do, but on the meanwhile, Naruto, Sailor Orion, Rika, Keiko, and Kazuto can feel ‘stirrings’ in their decks and in fact, all of our heroes and heroines that have dragon-type Duel Monster cards in their decks can feel similar, if not the same, ‘stirrings’.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Unknown location

 

In an unknown location on this Earth, we are inside of a high-tech facility with a column that’s actually a powerful high-tech computer and a group of pods in which Makoto, Aoi, Yasuhiro, Byakuya, and Kyoko are assembled with our heroes and heroines as they look into one of the pods with a figure inside.

 

Aoi asks, “Do you think that she will be okay in there?”

 

Yasuhiro says, “Do you think that SHE will be okay? What about us? She is still mind warped by that insane bitch.”

 

Makoto says, “She will be just fine.” Makoto says, with a smile, “Thanks to our new allies and all of the technology that they provided combined with Future Foundations own research, the Neo World Program is even better than ever.”

 

Ami says, “These stasis pods are similar to the ones that we used when we entered SAO for around several months. Her body will remain the same as she entered it.”

 

Kazuto says, adding in, “And thanks to the Full-Dive technology and the VRMMO development program that Kayaba had given us, the Seed, we were able to get your virtual ‘rehabilitation program’ up quickly.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yes. I have to say that it is much improved for the one before.” Makoto says, with a sigh, “However, I don’t wish to put my chips in one basket. Personally, I wasn’t sure about the program when I read about it before and despite these major improvements including the full-blown Cardinal System that will allow Alter Ego to create greater security as well as making the program more flexible, it doesn’t mean that it is flawless. I mean, you said that the virtual ‘death game’ that you were trapped in suffered a major ‘error’.”

 

Darien says, “The tampering with the severs directly caused a release of the ‘emotional energy’ stored in SAO causing an overload and an ‘error’ to say the least.”

 

Shion says, “Which is the reason that I got pulled into SAO since the severs felt that the Medicuboid that I was actually a NervGear since it was based more on the NervGear than the Amusphere.”

 

Kazuto says, “Through technology, the Amusphere is a NervGear with better security and the inability to fry your brain.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No joke.”

 

Byakuya says, “Then we will have better ‘physical security’ as well as digital security which you have already provided. I must say that I am impressed with the technology of your world through it is one of the few things that I’m impressed with.”

 

Kyoko says, looking over the person in the pod, “Hopefully, with this program, we can reverse the damage done to them.”

 

Aoi says, solemnly, “Yeah. They were just fellow students like us until Junko warped them and turned them into her pawns.”

 

Yasuhiro says, “Yeah. Like I said before, seriously screwed up.” Yasuhiro tells Makoto, “You know, Makoto, dude, the chairman doesn’t seem care about their lives despite them being victims of that insane witch.”

 

Makoto says, “I know, Yasuhiro. That’s why we need to get to them first.”

 

Yasuhiro says, “Dude, but what about the guy that gave Junko the means to brainwash our seniors in the first place? He is still going to be working for Future Foundation?! I know that the dude didn’t do it of his own free will, but seriously, he gave her the means to turn them into Ultimate Despair!”

 

Byakuya says, “With this information that we confronted him, we got the upper echelons of Future Foundation to put him under watch and all of his ‘materials’ are confiscated in which we know full the techniques that she used to corrupt them into Ultimate Despair. However, it isn’t him that I’m worried about.”

 

Kyoko says, “You are worried about our own organization.”

 

Byakuya says, “The fight has been long and hard despite Junko’s demise and the possibility of Junko being revived could cause them to become ‘desperate’.”

 

Makoto asks, shocked, “Do you really think that they would take it THAT far?”

 

Byakuya says, “Remember about ‘cornered animals’, Makoto. They are the most dangerous. We aren’t at that point yet, but the fear of Junko’s influence already has staying power and if there is a hint of her ‘resurrection’ like what Monaca did to try to turn your sister into next Ultimate Despair…”

 

Cody says, “I hate to say that your friend has a point, Makoto-san.”

 

Makoto says, with a sigh, “I know.”

 

Kyoko says, “But there is a good chance that the rest of the core of the Remnants of Ultimate Despair aren’t on our Earth.”

 

Byakuya says, “Agreed. The evidence shows that they are ‘off-world’ and that’s where we will find them.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “However, we have to remain here to help rebuild our world.” Makoto looks at our heroes and heroines and he says, with a smile, “And we were wondering about asking you to help us bring our seniors back home so we can ‘heal’ them.”

 

Our heroes and heroines are surprised and Lita asks, surprised, “Us?”

 

Byakuya says, “We need to remain here to be waiting when you capture them to make sure that our ‘higher ups’ don’t try anything.”

 

Kyoko says, with a smile, “Plus, in this case, we are out of our league.”

 

Yasuhiro says, “No kidding. You, dudes, are used to dealing with this kind of wackiness and we’re not even through we’ve handled stuff that’s just as world destroying.”

 

Aoi asks, with a sly smirk, “We?”

 

Makoto says, “I know that you are on a search to find your missing friends and loved ones, but please, we need your help in saving our seniors from what Junko did to them.”

 

The others look at each other and Davis asks, with a sigh, “Why do we have to be the ‘nice guys’?”

 

Naruto says, with a smirk, “Hey! It’s what we do, believe it!”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Thank you.” Just then there is a ‘beeping’ sound and he says, “Oh, it must be Komaru.”

 

Kyoko says, “Hopefully, it is good news from Towa. Thanks to help of our new allies, we have broken the ‘code’ on the controller and we can free the children from the Monokuma helmets without triggering the explosives inside as well as shutting down the Monokumas for good.”

 

Byakuya says, “It was good that they got the controller and managed to use it to send the mind controlled children to a safe place and guarded by those…things. However, until we can figure out how to free them without killing them, we were at a stalemate in which Komaru and Toko stayed behind in Towa city to make sure neither the brainwashed children or the surviving adults killed each other.”

 

Makoto takes out a smart phone, activates it, and when Komaru’s face appears on it, she yells out, worriedly, “Makoto, we need help here!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Makoto asks, “What’s wrong, Komaru?”

 

Komaru responds, “We had just freed the kids and deactivated the Monokuma for good when the whole of Towa City came under attack!”

 

There are more gasps and Makoto asks, seriously, “From who?”

 

Komaru replies, “I don’t know Makoto! They just came out of nowhere and they have more Monokuma that can’t be controlled by the controller that we took from Monokuma! You have to hurry or the kids are going to get slaughter! I’m not sure how long Toko and I can…Oh no!”

 

Makoto asks, shocked, “Komaru?!”

 

Komaru says, very worried tone in her voice, “Hurry, Makoto! We need help or this will be massacre! Hurry!”

 

The phone deactivates, showing the call has been cut off, and Makoto says, “Komaru?! Komaru!”

 

Byakuya says, seriously, “We don’t have time. We need to get to Towa City.”

 

Davis asks Veemon, “You and Wormmon ready, buddy?”

 

Veemon replies, with a nod, “Yeah, Davis!”

 

Ken tells Wormmon, “You?”


Wormmon says, with a nod, “Always, Ken.”

 

Amara says, seriously, “Let’s go.” Immediately, our group starts to leave with Aoi dragging Yasuhiro along to make sure that he joins them.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe, Towa City

 

In an area of this Earth known as Towa City, Komaru and Toko are fighting a new legion of new Monokumas in which instead of black and white, they are silver and black with a dark violet left eye and pearly white right eye with Komaru using her Hacking Gun which has been enhanced by our heroes and heroines, but there are too many of them and Toko has switched back from her ‘Genocide Jack’ personality.

 

Toko asks, stunned, “W-What are these Monokumas?”

 

Komaru tells Toko, “Toko, get the kids out of here!”

 

Toko responds, “Are you crazy? You are going to get sliced apart!”

 

Komaru says, “We need to protect the children! They’ve been through enough already!”

 

Toko yells out, “What about your brother?”

 

Komaru doesn’t say a word for a few seconds and she says, “Makoto would understand.”

 

Toko shouts out, “You are insane!”

 

Komaru responds, “You think that I want to die? No, I don’t! But those kids, like me, have lost their parents and they were used like Monaca to do that deed in one way or another! They suffered enough! I’ve stood on the sidelines enough and I’ve cried enough already!”

 

Toko says, with a groan, “You are nuts, you know that? Geez!”

 

Position Laser!

 

Just then a powerful laser beam sweeps through the Monokumas which are vaporized in a massive explosion in front of the two of them.

 

Komaru asks, “What was that?” Komaru and Toko look to see Imperialdramon, in his dragon form, coming down near them in which Komaru’s brother and his group along with our universe hopping group are beamed off the Mega Digimon with the Digimon partners of the Digidestined in their highest forms possible.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Get the kids out of here! We’ll handle them!”

 

Komaru asks, “Huh?”


Toko responds, “Don’t argue with them!”

 

Makoto says, “We’ll help with the evacuation!”

 

Toko says, “We’re near the shrine that contains the secret passage. We can lead them there.”

 

Makoto says, “Lead the way.” Immediately, Makoto, Aoi, Yasuhiro, Byakuya, Toko, and Komaru head off to escort the children of Towa City, recently freed of the mind controlling Monokuma helmets, while our heroes and heroines stay behind to battle the army of Monokuma robots.

 

Tai yells out, “Take down those tin cans!”

 

WarGreymon responds, “Right, Tai!” Immediately, the Digimon get to work seriously and unleash a powerful assault that vaporizes much of the huge army of Monokumas with a series of strong and massive explosions in front of our group.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a serious tone, “That was too easy.”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a nod, “You’re right.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Oh, come on! Not everything is one big fat trap!” Just then Kazuto ‘senses’ something and quickly pushes Hiyori, Rika, and Keiko out the way in which a mechanical claw comes out of nowhere and grabs Kazuto by the waist in which he yelps as he is dragged off causing him to drop Suguha’s crystal pendulum in which Hiyori catches it!

 

Keiko shouts out, “Kazuto!” Everyone then looks as they see Kazuto entrapped by the mechanical claw that’s attached to a mechanical robot where they see someone else come out.

 

This person looks to be a young woman in her late teens with blond hair tied in two spiraling pigtails, blue eyes, and wearing a kunoichi style dress/outfit.

 

Hiyori gives a gasp of shock and she asks, “G-Gwen?”

 

Rika asks Hiyori, “You know her?”

 

The blond haired teen girl responds, with a wicked smile, “It has been some time, Lux.”

 

Hiyori asks the teen girl, “What are you doing here Gwen?”

 

The blond haired teen girl responds, with a wicked smile, “Oh, come on! I know that you are a smarter girl than that!”

 

Hiyori says, “I-If you want me, okay, but leave Kirito…Kazuto…”

 

The blond haired teen girl, Gwen, replies, with a sly smirk, “Really? You would really think that I would do that?” Gwen says, looking at the restrained Kazuto, “By the way, so-called ‘Black Swordsman’, I’ve been told all about you and that claw that you are trapped in, makes you unable to use those ‘freak abilities’ that I heard about.”

 

Kazuto asks, “How do you know about me?”

 

Just then a familiar voice says, “How do you think Kirito?” Everyone then looks to see Ermac walk up to them.

 

Kazuto says, “I should have known.”

 

Ermac tells Kazuto, “We told you that this wasn’t over, Kirito.”

 

Gwen says, “It is freaky to know that this guy is a guild of people in one, but this guy…girl…I don’t know…is a real help in getting what we both want.”

 

Ermac says, plainly, “Revenge.”

 

Gwen says, displaying a grey version of the duel disk that Serena and Suguha uses attached to her left wrist, “It is time that you pay for turning your back on me, Lux.”

 

Hiyori says, nervously, “No, I…!!” Hiyori then yelps as a silver-blue version of Serena’s and Suguha’s duel disk is thrown and she catches it.

 

Gwen says, putting a dueling deck into her duel disk, “Our decks will decide.”

 

Ermac says, “And don’t think of trying anything. Any ‘wrong move’ and boom! Bye-bye, ‘Black Swordsman’!”

 

Kazuto thinks in her mind, nervously, “Why am I not surprised?”

 

Gwen tells Hiyori, “Do you really think that you can save your precious ‘Black Swordsman’ and face your past…as a member of Laughing Coffin?”

 

Hiyori becomes nervous and Rika tells Hiyori, “Come on! Kick her butt!”

 

Hiyori asks, looking at Rika, “Liz…Rika…?”

 

Keiko tells Hiyori, “We know that you can do it.”


Hiyori says, nervously, “I…” Hiyori looks at Rika’s and Keiko’s determined faces and she says, with a nod and attaching the duel disk to her left wrist as well as putting Suguha’s crystal pendulum around her neck, “Okay.”

 

Gwen says, with a smirk, “Good, Hiyori. At least you aren’t running away from your responsibility as you ran out on me.”

 

Hiyori says, nervously while trying to sound strong, “I’m not running…from anyone!” Hiyori puts a dueling deck into her duel disk and both Hiyori and Gwen activate their duel disks causing the ‘energy blades’ containing Monster and Pendulum Zones appear, their decks are shuffled, and the computerized voice says ‘Field Spell: Crossover’ causing multiple Real Solid Vision platforms to appear all around in which both Hiyori and Gwen draw five cards from their decks.

 

“Duel!” Hiyori and Gwen say in unison as dozens upon dozens of Action Cards rain down on the field.

 

Starting Scores:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 4000

 

Gwen says, “I’ll start this duel off.” Gwen says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I’ll start off with Ninjitsu Art Notebook! As long as this card remains on the field, I can discard one ninja monster from my hand and set one ninja spell or trap card from my deck to the field once per turn.” Gwen discards one card from her hand causing one card to come out of her deck and she put it into the main slot of her disk. Gwen says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I play Rinne Rebirth spell card! By lowering my life-points by five hundred, I can revive one ninja monster in my graveyard!” Gwen’s life-point drop by five hundred and Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo (1800/1000), a dark armored clad ninja, appears on the field in attack mode. A card comes out of Gwen’s deck and she says, “And since he was special summoned, I get to add one ninja monster from my deck to my hand!” Gwen says, putting that card on her duel disk, “Next, I release Hanzo in order to play same ninja that I just drew: Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin!” Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo vanishes and Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin (2300/1000), a large humanoid ninja monster with a red scarf, red skin, and classic ninja attire, comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Sailor Saturn says, “She is pretty good.”

 

Davis says, seriously, “A bit too good.”

 

Gwen says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I end with one card face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 3500

 

Hiyori takes a deep breath and she says, drawing a card, “My turn!”

 

Gwen says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my trap: Introduction to Gallantry!” Gwen’s face-down card is revealed to be the trap card, Introduction to Gallantry, and she says, with a sly smirk, “Since you have five or more cards in your hand, you now have to discard one!”

 

Hiyori gasps in shock and Sailor Jupiter says, with a winch, “Ouch! Right off the bat!”

 

Hiyori discards one card in her hand to the graveyard slot and she says, “I…I still have others.” Hiyori says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I play Maha Vailo!” Maha Vailo (1550/1400) then appears on the field in attack mode and Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I equip her with Book of Secret Arts and boost attack and defense by three hundred points, but due to her special ability, she gains another five hundred points to her attack!” Maha Vailo then goes from 1550/1400 to 2350/1700 due to the combination of Hiyori’s spell card and Maha Vailo’s own ability. Hiyori yells out, “Attack her Chunin with Sacred Lightning!”

 

Maha Vailo unleashes a lightning form at Nichirin and Gwen says, with a sly smirk, “Naïve, Lux. I activate my Chunin’s ability!” Gwen discards Aqua Armor Ninja (800/1600) from her hand to the graveyard slot of her disk and she says, “By discarding one ninja monster, I can boost my Chunin’s attack points by a grand until the end of this turn!” Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin then roars as he goes from 2300/1000 to 3300/1000 and takes out his blade to cut through Maha Vailo’s attack as well as cut Maha Vailo in half, but Hiyori finds an Action card and puts into the main slot of her disk.

 

Hiyori says, “A-Action Magic: Boost Mirror! My monster gains the same increase in points as yours does until the end of this turn!” Maha Vailo then goes from 2350/1700 to 3350/1700 and its attack becomes strong and overwhelms Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin before he explodes causing Gwen to leap away from the shockwave of the explosion as she loses 50 life-points.

 

Gwen says, with a sly smirk, “Not bad. It would have been boring if I could defeat you so easily.”

 

Hiyori says, “Let’s stop this Gwen.”

 

Gwen responds, “Not between you and me, Lux.”

 

Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with one card face-down.” Maha Vailo then goes back from 3350/1700 back to 2350/1700 due to the end of the effect of the Action Card.

 

Current Score:

Hiyori: 4000

Gwen: 3450

 

Gwen says, drawing a card, “My move!” Gwen looks at the card, smirks, and she says, discarding one card from her hand, “I activate my Ninjitsu Art Handbook’s effect again! I discard one ninja monster and add one Ninjitsu spell or trap card from my deck to the field!” A card comes out of Gwen’s deck and she puts it into the main slot of her disk in which she says, putting another card into the main slot, “Next, I play the Swallow Grave! Both of us take one monster in our respective graves and place it face-down defense position, but since you don’t have any, I’m the only one!” A card comes out of her disk’s graveyard slot and she puts it face-down on her field. Gwen says, with a sinister smile, “That’s it for now.”

 

Tai says, with a sneer, “I don’t like the look on her face.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “I don’t think that any of us do, Tai.”

 

Hiyori draws a card and she says, “I play Breaker the Magical Warrior in attack mode!” Soon after, Breaker the Magical Warrior (1600/1000-1900/1000) appears on the field in attack mode and Hiyori says, “Since I successfully summoned him, he gains a spell counter and three hundred attack points, but by removing that counter, I can destroy one spell or trap card on your field!”

 

Gwen asks, shocked, “What?!” Breaker’s sword glows and it swings forward causing one of Gwen’s face-down cards to slice in half before shattering while Breaker goes from 1900/1000 to back 1600/1000.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “She got her!”

 

Gwen says, with a smirk, “Not bad. A bit annoying, but nothing too serious. In fact, you wasted your monster’s effect.”

 

Hiyori asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Rika tells Hiyori, with a smile, “She’s bluffing, Hiyori! You got this jerk on the ropes!”

 

Hiyori says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I play my United We Stand equip spell and give it to Maha Vailo! It boosts her power by eight hundred points for every monster on the field! Plus, due to her ability, she gains another five hundred points!” Maha Vailo then goes from 2350/1700 to 4450/3200 due to the combination of the equip spells and Maha Vailo’s own ability and Hiyori shouts out, “Now, attack her face-down monster with Sacred Lightning!” Maha Vailo unleashes a powerful storm that heads straight for Gwen’s face-down monster which is revealed to be Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun (2000/3000), a dark violet armored ninja warrior, in defense mode.

 

Gwen leaps over to a platform, gets an Action Card, and she says, putting it into the main slot of her disk, “Action Magic: Evade! Your attack is negated!” Getsuga leaps out of the way of the attack and lands safely by Gwen.

 

Hiyori says, nervously, “I end my turn.”

 

Gwen says, drawing a card, “Time to end this, Lux.” Gwen says, discarding the card that she drew to the graveyard, “I discard one ninja monster and play my spell’s effect yet again.” A card comes out of Gwen’s deck and she puts into her duel disk’s main slot, but she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not that it matters! Since I play my Illusion Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Shuriken!” One of Gwen’s face-down cards is revealed to be the continuous spell card Illusion Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Shuriken and Gwen says, “But more about that in a minute since I switch my Shogun from defense to attack mode!” Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun then switches from defense to attack mode and Gwen says, “And now, I use his ability and revive two of my ninja in the grave by switching my Shogun back to defense!” Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun then goes back to defense mode and Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin (2300/1000) and Senior Silver Ninja (2300/2200), a black and silver armored ninja, appears on the field in attack mode. Gwen says, “And now, my spell card! When a card is added to my hand, I can discard it and inflict three hundred attack points on you!”

 

Hiyori gasps and Sailor Uranus says, nervously, “And she has a whole field of cards to choose from!”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Gwen leaps over, grabs an Action Card, and she says, discarding it, “You should be worried since I use right now!” Hiyori yelps as she is slashed by multiple pink shuriken as she loses 300 life-points!

 

Keiko says, worriedly and fearfully, “Hiyori-san!”

 

Rika says, angrily, “She has been setting her up for this all along!”

 

Gwen then leaps over to another Action Card and she says, discarding it, “That’s right! She is going to lose nice and slow!” Hiyori yelps as she is bombarded by more shuriken as she loses 300 more life-points.

 

Kazuto says, worriedly, “No!” Gwen then continues to leap over to get more Action Cards to discard them and Hiyori gets bombarded by shuriken again and again until she has lost a total 3900 life-points leaving her with only one hundred life-points.

 

Tai says, angrily, “This isn’t a duel! This is a slaughter!”

 

Hiyori breathes out heavily and she says, “Gwen, please…stop this…”

 

Gwen responds, “You left me to rot to gain your freedom from Laughing Coffin. I was your friend and you abandoned me!”

 

Hiyori says, “No…I…!”

 

Gwen responds, “Save me your excuses, Lux!”

 

Hiyori says, “If you are angry at me, then just take it out on me. Let Kirito-sama…Kazuto-sama go. He has nothing to do with us.”

 

Gwen replies, with a sinister smile, “Ah, how sweet. You adore and admire him so much.” Gwen then leaps over and gets another Action Card in which she says, discarding it, “And now, you have failed him!”

 

Gwen’s spell card sends more shuriken right at Hiyori, preparing to get rid of her life-points as well as end the duel, and Rika yells out, “Hiyori!”

 

Keiko shouts out, “You can’t give up!”

 

As the ‘attack’ gets close, Hiyori runs to try to find an Action Card to help her, but she trips and stumbles making her unable to reach an Action Card in time in which Hiyori thinks in her mind, fearfully, “I…I can’t let…I can’t let Kazuto-sama down! I need to save him! But I need help! I won’t give in! I won’t give up! But I need help!” Just then Suguha’s crystal pendulum pendant starts to glow and a bright light bursts from it causing golden flames to come down from the sky in which slam to the ground in front of Hiyori causing everyone to gasp in shock.

 

Just then a familiar female voice booms, “Action Magic: Phoenix Shield! Effect damage is negated and your turn is over!” Just then a flaming golden phoenix appears and knocks the shuriken away.

 

Everyone gasps in shock and Sailor Nebula says, stunned, “That voice!”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, stunned, “Could it be…?!” Just then golden phoenix condenses down and takes the shape of a female humanoid in which when the flames die down, none other than Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, her eyes closed, her sigil glowing, a powerful glow around her form, and with her activated duel disk that has her deck inside attached to her armored left wrist, appears before everyone.

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh the Dark Side of Dimensions movie music ‘Yami Yugi’s/Atem’s theme’ starts)

 

There are gasps and Ermac yells out, stunned, “Celestial!”

 

Kazuto asks, lowly and stunned, “Sugu?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, shocked, “Sailor Celestial has returned!” Sailor Celestial’s eyes open to reveal that they seem to be blank, without pupils, but a strong and powerful look and glow is in her eyes as sparks of energy surround her and a computer voice says ‘Intrusion Penalty: 2000 life-points’ goes off due to the penalty in intruding in an Action Duel. However, Sailor Celestial isn’t effected in the least as five cards appear in her hand.

 

Current Score:

Hiyori: 100

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Gwen: 3450

 

Sailor Celestial then wordlessly draws a card, puts two cards into her Pendulum Zones, causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors in her disk’s Monster Card Zones, and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Timegazer Magician (1200/600) to appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Stargazer and number 8 below Timegazer. Just then the crystal pendulum appears between the two columns and Sailor Celestial says, in a strong and powerful tone of voice, “Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Celestial puts three cards on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come to me, my friends! Performapal Trump Witch, Acrobatic Magician, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and the three lights turn into Performapal Trump Witch (100/100), Acrobatic Magician (800/2300), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. But then Trump Witch vanishes and a card comes out of Sailor Celestial’s deck in which she puts into the main slot of her duel disk causing Acrobatic Magician and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes into a fusion vortex while Sailor Celestial puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk in which Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) to appear out of the vortex in attack mode.

 

Keiko asks, “Rune-Eyes?”

 

Sakura says, “She must have just used Polymerization!”

 

Sailor Celestial leaps into the air, catches an Action Card, and she says, putting it into main slot of her duel disk, “Action Magic: Flame Surge! Rune-Eyes gains four hundred attack points and gains piercing effect this turn!”

 

Gwen asks, stunned, “What?” Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon then goes from 3000/2000 to 3400/2000 due to the Action Card’s effect.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with her powerful voice, “Plus, Rune-Eyes can attack three times this turn!” Gwen yelps out in surprise and horror and Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Triple Shining Burst!”

 

Gwen says, pushing a button on disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my trap: Armor Ninjitsu Art of Freezing!” Gwen’s face-down card is revealed to be the continuous trap card known as Armor Ninjitsu Art of Freezing and Gwen says, with a smirk, “I negate your attack and end the battle phase!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, still with her powerful voice, “Since Rune-Eyes was summoned using Pendulum Summoned monsters, he is unaffected by my opponent’s card effects for this turn!” Gwen gasps in shock and horror as her trap is made useless and Rune-Eyes unleashes a triple assault that destroys Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun costing Gwen 400 life-points in which Twilight Ninja Nichirin, the Chunin and Senior Silver Ninja are then destroyed in strong explosions costing Gwen 2200 life-points more in which she is sent flying through the air, but she manages to land on the ground safely.

 

Gwen says, with a winch, “I’m not done yet!” Sailor Celestial then displays the last card in her hand and shows it to be Mischief of the Time Goddess spell card causing her to say, horrified, “Oh no!”

 

Tai says, excitedly, “This duel is over!”

 

Sailor Celestial puts said spell card into the main slot of her duel disk and Rune-Eyes roars out as it charges for one final attack in which Gwen then sees an Action Card causing her to say, “It’s not over yet!”

 

Gwen grabs the Action Card, but Sailor Celestial, moving too, grabs her own and she says, activating it, “Action Magic: Crush Action! All Action Cards in your hand are now destroyed!” The Action Card in Gwen’s hand is destroyed and she screams as she is slammed by Rune-Eyes attack, sending her flying as the attack costs her 3400 life-points and the duel.

 

Final Score:

Hiyori: 100

Sailor Celestial: 2000

Gwen: 0

 

(Yu-Gi-Oh the Dark Side of Dimensions movie music ‘Yami Yugi’s/Atem’s theme’ ends)

 

Gwen slams down into the ground, hard, while Ermac shouts out, darkly and angrily, “This isn’t over yet, Celestial!” Sailor Celestial just flaps her mighty wings causing a shockwave that causes the robot holding onto Kazuto to malfunction and resulting in the robot losing all functions as well as losing its grip allowing Kazuto to slip free causing Ermac to shout out, shocked, “No!” Ermac creates a sword to kill Kazuto with, but Sailor Celestial easily zips over to him and blasts him causing Ermac to roar out as Ermac is sent flying high into the sky before vanishing! Shortly thereafter, the remaining Real Solid Vision projections vanish and Kazuto looks over to Sailor Celestial as Makoto and the others arrive at the scene.

 

Toko asks, “W-Who the heck is that?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “One of the people that we were looking for: Our friend and Kazuto’s sister, Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are gasps and Aoi asks, shocked, “That’s Kazuto-san’s sister?!”

 

Komaru says, amazed, “She’s beautiful…and powerful.” Toko just scoffs at Sailor Celestial as Hiyori and Kazuto look at Sailor Celestial as she is glowing in which Hiyori’s eyes widen as new memories fill her mind as a person that looks like a silver-blue haired version of her wearing a maid’s outfit is in the Moon Kingdom with Princess Selene, Princess Serenity, and Kazuto, in his ‘royal form’.

 

Hiyori asks, as the memories flow her, “M-My princess…?”

 

Kazuto gives a confused look at those words, but he is focused on Sailor Celestial in which he asks, “Sugu?” Sailor Celestial looks at Hiyori and Kazuto and she smiles, but then the glow around her form vanishes in which she faints forward causing her to transform back into Suguha, but she is wearing a strange green bodysuit with a thick collar, an opening in the chest area to show some cleavage through not in an absence manner, while to covers the side of her form and connects to a pair of knee-high white boots, it is open at the center of the waist area showing off her navel, and there is a strange plug-like device and wire connected to the tailbone area of bodysuit making it look like a tail. Kazuto catches Suguha in his arms while Hiyori catches her transformation brooch.

 

Mimi asks, “What is that strange suit?”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Never knew that Suguha was so bold.”

 

Sailor Mars says, gabbing her armored elbow into Sailor Venus’ armored waist and with an annoyed tone, “Venus!”

 

Just then a female voice yells out, angrily, “What the heck do you think that you are doing?” A shot hits the ground near Kazuto and they look up to see a young teenage girl of 16 to 17 years of age with short blond hair, pink eyes, deep pink lips, and wearing a blue and white version of the same bodysuit that Suguha is wearing right now. The young teenage girl, holding what looks like an assault rifle, says, strongly, “Get your filthy hands off Suguha!”

 

Kazuto asks, upon hearing this, “Hey! How do you know Sugu?”

 

The young teenage girl gives a look of surprise and she then says, in an annoyed tone and her face expressing the same annoyance, “And where do you go off calling her that? You make it sound like you are her brother or something!”

 

Kazuto responds, strongly, “That’s because I AM her brother!” The young teenage girl gives a look of shock before she yelps as her weapon is ripped off her hands and into Davis’ hands via the Force.

 

Davis says, tauntingly, “Little girls shouldn’t play with guns.” Davis then breaks the assault rifle in half with his bare hands causing the teenage girl to look in shock and before she knew what was happening, Sailor Uranus zip over to her and had the tip of her Space Sword near her neck.

 

Sailor Uranus says, plainly, “Hands up.” The teenage girl growls in defiance, but she holds her hands up in surrender.

 

Sailor Orion looks at when Gwen hit the ground when she lost the Action Duel, notice that she was gone, and she says, plainly, “She’s gone!” Everyone looks where Gwen was and they see what Sailor Orion sees.

 

Matt asks, surprised, “How did she vanish so fast?”

 

TK says, with a curious look, “Good question, bro.”

 

Hiyori says, solemnly, “Gwen…” She then looks at the recently returned Suguha, who is wearing the strange bodysuit and has her duel disk with her dueling deck inside still attached to her left wrist, in which there is a faint glow from Suguha’s crystal pendant that’s so faint that no one else notices it.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Aincrad

 

Back in the Kingdom Hearts universe, we return to the Ruby Palace within Aincrad and Tsuki, wearing an outfit similar to Serena’s SAO avatar, Usagi, is looking at Heathcliff, sitting down on the throne.

 

Heathcliff asks Tsuki, “You know what to do, Tsuki?”

 

Tsuki says, with a nod, “Yes, Heathcliff-papa.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Then I leave everything to you, my dear.” Tsuki nods her head as she walks away, but what Tsuki and Heathcliff seemly don’t know is that Tsuki’s and Serena’s Fusion and XYZ counterparts, Serene and Serenity, are watching from the front door to the inside of the massive throne room of the Ruby Palace in which the door is cracked open. The two of them then look at each other, nod, and sneak off, noticing looking to see Heathcliff glancing in their direction.

 

End Chapter 49

 

Whew! Now, this bad boy of a chapter is now done! Well, everyone, I bet that you didn’t expect this kind of reunion, huh?! I told/warned you that this story is going to be full of surprises and as I have been saying before many times before, there are plenty more to come folks! However, also as before, you are going to have keep reading to find out what kind of surprises that I put in this fanfiction, fans! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!