Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Pathways to Darkness ( Chapter 59 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, after all of that back and forth with separating and reuniting, you think that our heroes and heroines would be done with this already, right? Well, it looks like that they have no luck in this regard, but hopefully, they will have better luck in the next arc, right? I would say something, but that would lead to quite a few spoilers and we can’t have that, can we? Anyway, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata are flung into some kind of vortex as Darien, Kazuto, Naruto, and Davis try to reach out for them, but they fail. However, they, along with all of their friends/allies/family, are on board the rebuild USS Enterprise, aided by Keyblade warriors Sora (M), Keyblade Master Riku, Princess of Heart and Keyblader Kairi, Keyblade Master and Disney King Mickey, royal magician Donald, and royal guard Goofy, as they head through a keyhole shaped gateway into various other worlds. However, the ‘shadow’ of Academia and the Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom, hover over them and especially Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial. Kirito and Naruto are charging against Heathcliff, Sasuke, and Menma and they engage in an all-out battle in the Keyblade Graveyard with the infamous ‘death castle’ hovering in front of a massive blue heart.

 

Within the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Heathcliff is sitting on his throne with the Queen’s Gate behind him where our heroes and heroines go through multiple worlds where they see Serena, Asuna, Kari, Suguha, and Hinata ‘shifting’ through until they are in Svart Alfheim within the virtual world of Alfheim Online where they are facing Sumeragi, Seven, and all of the Shamrock guild before switching Digital World, the Duel Monsters Spirit World, Gamindustri, and various worlds beyond.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

The next scene shows Suguha/Valkyrie Sailor Celestial surrounded by a dark aura that transforms into her ‘evil counterpart’, Dark Suguha and Yuuko, as they unleash powers of the Seal of Orichalcos, but Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is joined by Kazuto/Kirito, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and all of our heroes and heroines who give her comforting smiles in which the Legendary Knights of Atlantis join them in this fight. However, the four Dimensional Dragons appear and the skies darken in which two mysterious spellcaster Duel Monsters, Astrograph Sorcerer and Chronograph Sorcerer, appear and unite them into a massive and sinister looking powerful dragon that’s as long as the Egyptian God Monsters. Our heroes and heroines look at this massive dragon while the shadows of Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari/Valkyrie Sailor Sun split off into multiple shadows with one shadow of Davis and Sailor Sun each having a sinister glow to them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 59: Pathways to Darkness

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Within Heartland, our heroes and heroines are inside of headquarters for Academia forces with their forces tied up or restrained in some kind of way or fashion with Sailor Uranus clapping her armored hands as if cleaning them.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That takes care of that.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Are you sure, Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Orion says, “We’ve managed to capture their headquarters and plenty of the Academia forces have surrender especially with their commander ‘indisposed’.” Everyone then looks to see Kite, Yuma, and CPUs as well as Adult Neptune guarding Edo.

 

Edo says, with a plain tone, “They are cowards. Our true warriors…”

 

Kite says, interrupting, “Will be taken care of soon enough. Since they know that we have beaten you and have you, their supreme leader of their forces, captives as well as their headquarters, those that are still fighting have been forced into pockets and the Resistance has gained new strength and courage thanks to your defeat and capture, pal. They are divided and unable to coordinate especially with your headquarters ours. We can take our time and crush them.”

 

Edo snarls at Kite and Yuma says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Kotone asks, “How is your friend doing?”

 

Yuma says, with a sigh, “Shark is okay, but he gotten beaten pretty badly.”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Saturn healed his wounds, but he seems a bit down.”

 

Kite responds, “His pride as a duelist has been beaten hard…and by your friend.”

 

Tai asks, glaring at Kite, “And what’s that supposed to mean?”

 

Matt says, with a serious stare, “It was those cards that your friend, Shark, was holding that caused it.”

 

Yuma asks, “How did Shark get those cards? He isn’t a Barian Emperor anymore. How could he have those cards?”

 

Kite says, with a plain tone, “That’s a good question. Shark didn’t want to answer.”

 

Yuma says, with a sigh, “Yeah, no kidding.”

 

Ken says, “Those Number cards aren’t ordinary cards.”

 

Yolei then asks, “Yeah, but if those cards were originally that Astral’s guys memories with the one that’s number one-hundred being the ‘great creator dragon’ and those seven that are beyond the number one-hundred the ones that Don Thousand jerk used to ‘bind’ the Barian Emperors to him, then what are…?”

 

Kite says, interrupting, “That’s a good question.”

 

Yuma says, “Astral said that these Numbers are different from the ones that are his memories and the ones that belonged Shark and the other Barian Emperors.”

 

Sailor Moon says, taking out her deck, “Then what are they? I didn’t seem to be effected by them…”

 

Kite says, “You already have your own problems.”

 

Sailor Mars says, sarcastically, “Thank you for reminding us.”

 

Sailor Moon glares at Sailor Mars, sighs, and Sailor Venus asks, “What’s up with these dragons?”

 

Ken says, “All that we know is that they are very powerful and I think that it is these dragons are connected to the reason that Academia is trying to ‘collect’ all versions of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Which we managed to confirm that they have captured all but Suguha. With the fact that Kitten’s Synchro and Fusion counterparts have just been captured.”

 

Yolei tells Sailor Uranus, sarcastically, “Tell us something that we don’t know.”

 

Kite retorts, in a plain tone, “I can’t do that, but what I can tell you is that our Sailor Moon, Tsuki, has been brainwashed by your so-called friends.”

 

Yolei and Tai gives a death glare to Kite and TK tells Izzy, “Good work on the computer systems, Izzy.”

 

Izzy says, with a sigh, “Thanks, TK, but part of me wishes that I didn’t.”

 

Matt says, “What we do know is Academia is making its big play now.”

 

Sailor Neptune says, “They could also be desperate.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a sneer, “They must be to brainwash Serene’s best friends in her anti-Academia group.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with her own sneer, “Disgusting.”

 

Keiko asks, concerned, “So, what can we do?”

 

Tai says, “We follow them, Keiko, but that’s a problem in itself.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Tai’s right. Their dimensional gateway system is completely sabotaged. They had that fail-safe long since ready and they completely destroyed all data that we could have used to get to the Fusion Dimension.”

 

Cody says, “Add to the fact that based on what information we could get, they also activated a system in their dimensional transporter system that created a ‘block’ from any universe into the Fusion Dimension.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, nodding her head in agreement, “Even the Gates of Time can’t penetrate the ‘temporal block’ that they have put…at least so far.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Sailor Pluto says in reply, “There is always a way. Their technological ‘space-time firewall’ won’t be able to block all access to their realm. There has to be a ‘hole’ that we can exploit.”

 

Ken says, “Problem is finding that hole before it is too late.”

 

Tai says, “There is also the matter of Davis, Kari, Veemon, Gatomon, and Sailor Moon’s counterpart in this world.”

 

Sailor Orion asks Sailor Mercury, “Did you get a scan of that gateway?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Yes, I did.”

 

Izzy says, “However, it is going to take time to process the data. The readouts are quite…messy.”

 

Rika says, with a sigh, “Great.”

 

Tai says, plainly, “I think that we don’t have to worry about finding them. I’ve got a feeling that they will find us.”

 

TK says, “They might not be so friendly to us.”

 

Tai says, looking at Agumon and Ken, “And while I’m sorry to bring up bad memories for Agumon and Ken, I’m saying that we should treat them like when Agumon was under the control of the Dark Spiral or Ken, when he was under the influence of the Dark Spore.”

 

Ken gives a solemn sigh and Matt says, with a nod, “Right, Tai.”

 

TK tells Ken, “You know that we have to, Ken.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I know, TK.”

 

Sailor Moon crosses her arms, closes her eyes for a moment, and when she opens them, she says, “I have something to say.” When everyone looks at Sailor Moon, they are surprised by the VERY serious look in her blue eyes and she asks, “Pluto, what can you say about this ‘fusion’ attempt with the four dimensions?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “I am not sure how they will do it, but with the chaos in the multiverse already, the damage…”

 

Edo scoffs at this causing plenty of the others to give him death glares and Sailor Moon says, interrupting, “Thank you, Pluto.” Sailor Moon sighs and she says, “This stuff has gone on long enough. A good chunk of us got out of one nightmare and we are trying to restart our lives in which we are trying to move on into ALO. This person is using a game to cause terror across worlds and complete some kind of selfish plan.”

 

Edo yells out, angrily, “The Professor’s plan…!!”

 

However, he is bashed in the head by Blanc and Uni says, pointing her gun at him, “Shut up.” Sailor Orion becomes quite nervous, her breathing starts to quicken, and she turns away to not see the weapon in which plenty of the others notice this.

 

Sailor Moon says, ignoring Edo completely, “We can’t let this go on. We have to end this now. When we head for the Fusion Dimension, I don’t think that we should think about any ideas of negotiation at all. We go there…We go there to fight.” There are plenty of shocked looks from what Sailor Moon just said and Sailor Moon then says, “This isn’t a game. This is war. A war that we need to stop right now and we need to show the people of Academia that they are the ones that are wrong. In order to do that, we need to bring the fight to them and open their eyes to the truth.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon asks, “By beating the crap out of them?”

 

Sailor Moon asks, looking at Neo Moon, “How did Darien-kun and I let you develop such language?” Sailor Neo Moon gives a cheeky smile causing Sailor Moon to have her suspicions, but clearing her mind of this, Sailor Moon then says, with a plain expression, “However, there is one final thing. It is the hardest thing that I have to do, but…I’m ordering that if you find the person that’s known as the ‘Professor’…” Sailor Moon’s blue eyes then harden like never before and she says, “You are to terminate him without hesitation.”

 

There are multiple gasps from practically everyone in the room and Sailor Jupiter yells out, shocked, “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Do you know what you are saying?!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, a stern and determined look in her eyes, “I know EXACTLY what I’m saying, Jupiter. I don’t want to give this order…Heck, I don’t want to say it. But this ‘Professor’…I see nothing, but HIM…But Kayaba. And you know what he has done. All I see in this ‘Professor’ is him and all this proves it. There is too much at stake and I just can’t stand back to try to reason with this guy. He needs to be taken down now. To end this madness once and for all. My order stands.” There are shocked looks all around since one of the most unbelievable thing has happened: Sailor Moon has given a ‘KILL order’ much makes plenty in the group worry for all sorts of reasons.

 

Kazuto asks Sailor Moon, seriously, “If you are the one to face him, Serena, what then?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, a determined look in his eyes, “If it comes to that and he refuses to surrender…I will be the one to strike him down.”

 

There are plenty of shocked looks from the others and then a male voice says, “Can you really do that Sailor Moon?” Everyone then whips to the source of the voice to see Aporia come out of a gateway.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Aporia!”

 

Aporia responds, “Time Guardian.”

 

Keiko asks, curiously, “You know him?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “He is from the alternate nightmare future that Yusei and the others told about. They were the leaders of Yliaster.”

 

There are plenty of surprised looks and Kotone asks, curiously, “Yliaster?”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, “What are you doing here Aporia?”

 

Aporia responds, pointing to Sailor Moon, “Just to speak to her.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What do you want with me?”


Aporia tells Sailor Moon, “To ask you: Are you resolved to do what it takes to succeed in your mission? Can you crush this Professor without losing yourself like last time? Do you still fear yourself?” Sailor Moon slightly flinches and Aporia tells Sailor Moon, “You cannot win with the way that you are.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, her eyes narrowing, “Why?”

 

Aporia responds, “For many reasons, your majesty. You put too many restraints on yourself for many reasons. You are nothing like Yusei Fudo. In his duel with Z-one, he went beyond into infinity to create the power needed to defeat Z-one and change the future from our horrible future into one that you experienced during the battle against the Negamoon. If you wish to defeat this enemy, you are going to need to go beyond your limits and achieve a new evolution.”

 

Kazuto asks, with a glare, “And lose herself in the process?”

 

Sailor Moon looks at Kazuto and Aporia says, “You hold such potential yourself, Kazuto Kirigaya. And not just because you are part of Sailor Moon’s royal family like your sister, Sailor Celestial, who also holds the same potential.”

 

Sailor Star asks, “Potential?”

 

Aporia retorts, “The same potential as Yusei Fudo has. The same potential shown by his predecessors as great duelists: Yugi Moto and Pharaoh Atem, the original Kings of Games, and Jaden Yuki, holder of the power of the Supreme King. And there is one other with the same potential as them.”

 

Tai responds, “I can guess: Davis?”

 

Aporia replies, with a nod, “Correct.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “So, what do you want Aporia?”

 

Aporia asks, plainly, “What do you believe your majesty?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “And why should she duel you?”

 

Aporia responds, with a sly smile, “I have the ‘back door’ to the Fusion Dimension.”

 

There are gasps from the others and Rika shouts out, “What?!”

 

Yolei yells out, annoyed, “Yeah, right!” Yolei tells Sailor Moon, “Don’t listen to this jerk! It must be a trap!”

 

Aporia then asks, “Is this a trap?” Aporia then produces blue cube with corner cut that has the eye of Wdjat in place of the cut corner.

 

Sailor Pluto says, shocked, “The Quantum Cube!”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, confused, “Quantum Cube?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The lost ninth Millennium Item.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, stunned, “Another lost Millennium Item?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The Quantum Cube has the power to transport people through time-space into alternate dimensions and it is a Millennium Item.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Could that help us get to the Fusion Dimension?”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Aporia, “He has already been there.”

 

Aporia says, with a smile, “Exactly.”

 

Rika asks, plainly, “Let me guess: You won’t give us the means to get there unless Serena beats you?”

 

Aporia tells Sailor Moon, “Wise friends, your majesty.” Sailor Moon doesn’t reply, but she takes out her duel disk from her sub-space pocket, attaches it to her left wrist, and puts her deck into her duel disk.

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Meatball Head?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, looking at him in the eyes, “I’ll be okay, Darien-kun.” Sailor Moon then kisses Tuxedo Mask on the lips and then steps forward to face Aporia, who’s duel disk appears in front of him, and Sailor Moon activates her duel disk in which both her duel disk and Aporia’s duel disks shuffle their decks in which both Sailor Moon and Aporia draw five cards from their respective decks as the words ‘Field Spell: Dimension Crossover’ is heard in which the whole area transforms into red-black ‘space’ with A LOT of Real Solid Vision platforms all around with all the others inside of a ‘bubble’ while Sailor Moon and Aporia on see-through energy field platform together.

 

“Duel!” Sailor Moon and Aporia say in unison as their duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Sailor Moon: 4000

Aporia: 4000

 

Kotone asks, concerned, “Should we be allowing this Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a sigh, “That’s a good question, Kotone.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Do you really think that she meant when she said…?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, interrupting with a plain tone, “Yes, she did, Mimi. She was DEADLY serious when she gave that order to us.”

 

Sailor Venus says, concerned, “That what we are afraid of.” Plenty of the others look at Sailor Moon in concern and for various reasons in which Tuxedo Mask has the greatest concerned look in his eyes.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown location, Davis groans as he drinks some water and rubs his head.

 

Davis says, “Man, my aching head.”

 

Gatomon says, “Not surprising after going around like rabbits…”

 

Tsuki comes over and she tells Gatomon, with a blush, “Could you not say stuff like that?”

 

Veemon asks Davis, “How are you feeling Davis?”

 

Davis responds, “I feel like I got run over by a legion of Tankmon.”

 

Gatomon says, “Based on what we learned, the ‘Ansal’ stuff is to dragons what high grade alcohol is to humans.”

 

Tsuki says, “It is still pretty hard to believe that you and Kari were reincarnated as different…people across the multiverse.”

 

Davis says, with a groan, “Tell me about it.”

 

Veemon asks, “Could the reason that you have so many previous lives where you are connected to dragons is the reason that you could be the Star Dragon King, Davis?”

 

Gatomon responds, with a sigh, “Seriously, Veemon?” Davis rubs his scalp and he parts it away to find dome shaped ‘bumps’ that look like cute bear ears.

 

Tsuki says, “Anyway, it looks like your ‘dragon’s blood’ from your life as a dragon prince is ‘wide awake’.”

 

Davis says, “And then after that, I get reincarnated as a human and Kari is my ‘dragon partner’. This is getting so weird.”

 

Gatomon tells Davis, “Davis, something tells me that we haven’t gotten close to the ‘weird’ part.”

 

Davis groans and retorts, “I’ve got a feeling that you are right, Gatomon.”

 

Tsuki asks, curiously, “Where is Kari?”

 

Davis looks around and he says, with a groan, “Uh oh.”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Davis.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Back in the XYZ Dimension, as the others watches, Sailor Moon and Aporia are about to duel in an Action Duel in order for our heroes and heroines to get their hands on the Quantum Cube, a ‘lost’ Millennium Item with the power to travel between worlds and the way to get into the Fusion Dimension.

 

Aporia says, “I believe that the tradition is ‘ladies first’.”

 

Sailor Moon says, plainly, “Thanks.” Sailor Moon says, displaying Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum monster cards, “I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Sailor Moon puts the two cards on the Pendulum Zones of her duel disk causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in rainbow colors on her Monster Card Zones in which said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and the number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon. As an image of her crystal pendulum appears, swing between the two columns, Sailor Moon says, “With this card, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “Come on out, dragon of duel colored eyes: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, a light comes from the circle, and that ‘light’ turns into Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode. Sailor Moon then says, displaying a Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) monster card, “Next, I reveal this Blue-Eyes White Dragon in my hand!” Sailor Moon says, putting another card on her duel disk, “In order to summon Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon in attack mode!” Just then Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode and Sailor Moon says, “And I think that my double trouble will be the end of my turn.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, with a smile, “Pretty good.”

 

Aporia says, drawing a card, “Not bad, your majesty. However, it won’t be good enough.” Aporia says, displaying two Spirit Reactor (0/0) Pendulum Monster cards, “With my two scale one, Spirit Reactors, I set the Pendulum Scale!” Aporia puts the two Spirit Reactor cards in his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear on his disk’s Monster Card Zones.

 

The others gasp in shock and Rika yells out, shocked, “No way!”

 

Yolei asks, stunned, “Where did he get Pendulum Cards?”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious expression, “I don’t think that it matters right now.” The two said monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below each Spirit Reactor.

 

Aporia says, “And now, I activate the Pendulum effect of one of my Spirit Reactors in which it copies the scale of one of your Pendulum monsters and I choose Mirage Dragon!” The number below one of the Spirit Reactors then goes from 1 to 8 and Aporia shouts out, “And now, I can summon monsters that are two through seven this turn! Grand cursed power that strained my very essence! Become my spear and destroy the chaos through time! Pendulum Summon!” Aporia puts three cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come forth, my machines of destruction! Meklord Army of Wisel! Meklord Army of Skiel! And Meklord Army of Granel!” A circle of light appears in the sky, three lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ become Meklord Army of Wisel (1800/0-2000/0), Meklord Army of Skiel (1200/1000-1600/1000), and Meklord Army of Granel (1600/1200-1800/1200) appears on the field in attack mode. Aporia says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Next, I activate my Meklord Army Supply Depot spell card! As long as this card remains on the field, once per turn, I can draw one card for every single Meklord monster out on the field, but in return, I must pay rent of five hundred life-points! However, it will be a small price to pay!” Aporia draws three cards, he puts one more card into the main slot of his disk, and he says, “And I won’t be paying it with my Reassured Insurance spell card! As long as this continuous spell card remains the field, I don’t have to pay for the effects of my Supply Depot spell card, but if that card is destroyed, this card will go with it!” Aporia says, putting one card on his duel disk, “However, you won’t get the chance since I control three Meklord monsters, I can play my Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk!” Just then Meklord Astro Dragon Asterisk (0/0), a giant yellow mechanical worm-like creature, appears on the field in attack mode and Aporia says, “Next, I release Meklords on the field and my Astro Dragon Asterisk absorbs their strength!”

 

Tai says, “That’s not good at all.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “And all of that ‘not good’ is heading for our princess.” Wisel, Skiel, and Granel are absorbed by Astro Dragon Asterisk in which it goes from 0/0 to 4600/0.

 

Aporia shouts out, “Now, give her majesty the ultimate crowning!” Astro Dragon Asterisk then targets Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon, but Sailor Moon leaps into the sky and grabs an Action card.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting the Action Card into the main slot, “Action Card: Miracle! Blue-Eyes is saved from destruction and I lose only half the life-points that I would have from this battle!” Astro Dragon Asterisk fires a beam of Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon, but a shield protects it, however, there is a shockwave that causes Sailor Moon to skid back a bit as she loses 800 life-points.

 

Aporia says, putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Impressive, but not impressive enough.”

 

Current Scores:

Sailor Moon: 3200

Aporia: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My move!” Sailor Moon shouts out, “Alternative White Dragon’s ability! Now, your overgrown tin can is now destroyed!” Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon fires a beam of energy right for Astro Dragon Asterisk.

 

Aporia says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I think not! I activate my Reactor Guardian trap card!” Aporia’s face-down card is a revealed to be a continuous trap card showing a picture of Spirit Reactor creating a shield around a monster and Aporia says, “Since Spirit Reactor is in my Pendulum Zones, I can use this trap card to protect my monster from destruction from either battle or card effects once per turn!” A shield protects Astro Dragon Asterisk from the ‘attack’ of Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon.

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Mirror Pendulum Draw! Since both you and I have same set Pendulum Scale, I get two cards from my deck!” Sailor Moon draws two cards, puts one card into the main slot, and she says, “Next, I play Melody of Awakening Dragon! I discard one card in order to draw two dragon cards with three thousand or more attack points and twenty-five hundred or less defense points from my deck to my hand!” Sailor Moon discards a card, two cards come out of her duel disk, and she puts them into her hands in which she says, “Then I activate the effect of the card that I discarded: Treasure Dragon! Now, I draw one card for every dragon card on my field including my Pendulum Zones!” Sailor Moon draws four cards from her deck, puts one more card into the main slot of her disk, and she says, “Next, I play a classic: Polymerization!” Sailor Moon sends three cards to her graveyard, causing three Blue-Eyes White Dragons (3000/2500 X 3) to appear on the field, and she yells out, “But not so classic monster to appear buster! Since I Fusion Summon one of the mightiest dragons of all: Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon!” The three Blue-Eyes White Dragons goes into a fusion vortex, Sailor Moon puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk, and out of the vortex, Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Aporia says, “Your dragon is mighty, but my Meklord is mightier still.”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “My Dragon Treasure would disagree since it boosts an equip dragon monster by three hundred.” Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon then goes from 4500/3800 to 4800/4100 and Sailor Moon says, “Now, destroy his Asterisk with Neo Neutron Burst!” Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon unleashes a powerful burst from its three mouths right at Astro Dragon Asterisk.

 

Aporia says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Mektimed Blast!” Aporia’s face-down card is revealed to be the Mektimed Blast trap card and Aporia says, “Now, this card destroys one Meklord and one card you control and destroys them!” A bomb appears between Astro Dragon Asterisk and Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and detonates, destroying them both.

 

Sailor Moon says, “That still leaves Odd-Eyes!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon leaps in to attack Aporia directly, but he uses some kind of gravity power to grab an Action Card.

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Hey! No fair!”

 

Aporia says, putting the Action Card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate the Action Card: Evade! Your attack is negated!” Aporia then leaps away from Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s attack which hits where he was standing and Aporia goes over to one of the other platforms.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon, direct attack! Give this jerk a butt kicking with Blue Lightning!” Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon attacks Aporia directly, but he puts another Action Card into the main slot of his disk before getting hit by the attack causing a strong explosion. However, when the smoke and dust from the explosion cleared, Aporia was gone!


Aporia’s voice booms, “Action Magic: The Great Escape! The Battle Phase is ended!” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see a smiling Aporia on another platform with an active Great Escape Action Card on his field.

 

Ken says, “They are dead even with each other.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, her eyes narrowing, “Yeah, they are.”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Aporia says, “Then it is my move.” Sailor Moon and Aporia glare at each other as Aporia prepares to draw and make his move.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Be careful, Serena.”

 

Tuxedo Mask thinks in mind, concerned, “Serena…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Within the Fusion Dimension, the home world of Academia and its forces, Suguha, Hiyori, Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura are keeping a low profile as possible as they sneak through the streets of the Venice-like city.

 

Naruto says, “Geez, they are everywhere.”

 

Sakura tells Naruto, “This is their home world, Naruto.”

 

Hinata asks, “Do you really think that guy was trying to send Suguha to this world?”

 

Sakura says, “Oh, I know so, Hinata.”

 

Naruto asks, “I don’t get it. I thought they were working with Kayaba, right?”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Has Kayaba allied himself with Academia?”

 

Hiyori asks Suguha, “Is something wrong, Suguha?”

 

Suguha responds, “Just thinking Hiyori.”

 

Hinata asks, “How long before the others arrive?”

 

Sakura responds, “That’s a good question, Hinata.”

 

Naruto says, “Hey, they’ll get here, believe it.”

 

Sakura says, “That I don’t doubt, Naruto. It is WHEN that I’m worried about.” The group continues on for a few moments, but Suguha holds her head and winches, as if in pain, as an image of a fiendish dragon comes to her mind.

 

Hiyori asks, concerned, “Suguha, are you okay?”

 

Everyone else looks at Suguha and she responds, with a smile, “I’m okay, Hiyori.”

 

Hinata asks, concerned, “Are you sure?”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yes.” However, Hinata and Naruto, due to their new Force bond, knows better, but they decide not to say anything to make her upset for the moment. On the meanwhile, a feeling of dread starts to rise up in her from the vision that she had just seen.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Returning to Heartland, we are back in the Action Duel between Aporia and Sailor Moon and now, it is Aporia’s turn and he draws a card.

 

Aporia says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Forced Synchro Draw spell card. First, I name a Synchro Monster and if you have, you are forced to summon it. If I’m wrong, my life-points get cut in half. However, I know that I am right since I choose your Ancient Fairy Dragon!” Just then there is a glow from Sailor Moon’s Extra Deck and Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) appears on the field in attack mode. Aporia says, drawing seven cards, “Now, I get to draw cards equal to the level of your Synchro Monster and by the way, this summoning counts as a Synchro Summon.”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Hand of Reflection trap card!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is a trap card that showing a picture of two people playing poker with a person behind one of the poker players using a mirror to show that poker player’s hand. Sailor Moon says, “Since I have no cards in my hand and you used a spell card to draw outside of the draw phase, I get draw cards until my hand equals yours!” Sailor Moon draws seven cards from her deck and creates a new hand.

 

Aporia says, “Well done, your majesty. But it won’t be enough.” Aporia then displays Meklord Emperor Wisel (2500/2500), Meklord Emperor Skiel (2200/2200), and Meklord Emperor Granel (0/0) and he says, sending them to the graveyard, “I sent Meklord Emperors Wisel, Skiel, and Granel to the graveyard in order to play the ultimate Meklord: Meklord Astro Mekanikle!” The three Meklords appears on the field and they vanish in which out of the ground Meklord Astro Mekanikle (4000/4000) appears on the field in attack mode. Aporia then yells out, “And now, I use his ability and absorb one Synchro Monster on your field!” Energy binds come out of Mekanikle that bind Ancient Fairy Dragon and she hisses and roars as she is absorbed into Mekanikle.

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, horrified, “Ancient Fairy Dragon!” Mekanikle then goes from 4000/4000 to 6100/4000 due to him ‘absorbing’ Ancient Fairy Dragon.

 

Aporia shouts out, “And now, Meklord Mekanikle, bring her majesty down low!” Mekanikle then turns its right arm into a cannon and fires a beam into Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon, destroying it completely.

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Defense Draw!” Sailor Moon’s other face-down card is the Defense Draw trap card and Sailor Moon says, “The damage that I take from this attack is negated and I draw a card!” Sailor Moon is protected from the attack by Mekanikle with a shield and she then draws a card from her deck.

 

Aporia says, with a plain tone while putting two cards into the main slot of his disk, “Interesting. You are indeed a formidable opponent.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a stern tone while drawing a card, “You are going to learn that I’m more than that, pal! I draw!” Sailor Moon’s eyes widen when she looks at the card and Sailor Moon shouts out, as the image of the crystal pendulum reappears between the two columns of light, “With my set scale, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Sailor Moon puts three cards on her duel disk and she says, “Give me a hand, guys! Performapal Coin Dragon, Performapal Odd-Eyes Minotaur, and Dragoncaller Magician!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from the circle, and the ‘lights’ become Performapal Coin Dragon (1700/1000), Performapal Odd-Eyes Minotaur (1200/600), and Dragoncaller Magician (2400/1000) in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “And now, I Overlay both Coin Dragon and Minotaur and build the Overlay Network!” Both monsters then turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground, Sailor Moon has both monsters’ cards put on the same Monster Card Zone, and she then puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of said monster cards in which she yells out, “I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

A light glow comes from Sailor Moon and Dark Rebellion and Aporia thinks in his mind, slyly, “Excellent.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Now, Dragoncaller Magician’s ability allows it to be treated as a Dragon monster! And I Overlay him and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Both said monsters then turn into lights that goes into a vortex on the ground, Sailor Moon has both monsters’ cards put on the same Monster Card Zone, and she then puts an XYZ Monster card from her Extra Deck on top of said monster cards in which she yells out, “I XYZ Summon the Supreme Black Dragon King: Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon (3000/2500) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting comes to the field in attack mode.

 

Aporia thinks in his mind, with a sly tone, “Very good, Sailor Moon.” Aporia looks at Sailor Moon’s broach with a glance and he can see a silver, golden, and dark violet-red glow coming from it causing him to give a sly mental smile.

 

Sailor Moon looks at one of the remaining cards in her hand, puts it into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “Next, I play this: Rank-Up Magic: Black Crystal Force!”

 

There are looks of surprise and Sailor Jupiter asks, shocked, “When did she get that card?!”

 

As a black-violet aura surrounds Sailor Moon, she says, “And now, I use it to rank up my Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon! Go, Rank-Up XYZ Evolution!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon then turns into a black-violet light that enters a vortex into the sky and a new XYZ Monster card appears on top of Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon’s card on Sailor Moon’s duel disk in which she says, “From the depths of the netherworld, sing the song of rebellion to the restless souls in pain! Come on out, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon!” Out of the portal, Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon (3000/2500) with three Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode. Sailor Moon says, “Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon’s ability activates! I use one Overlay Unit to drain your monster’s power and have Dark Requiem gain it for this turn!” Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon absorbs one Overlay Unit and Sailor Moon shouts out, “Go, Requiem Salvation!” Dark Requiem unleashes dark streams that bind Mekanikle causing him to go from 6100/4000 down to 0/4000 while Dark Requiem goes from 3000/2500 to 9100/2500 causing Sailor Moon to shout out, “Now, attack! Requiescent Disaster Disobey!” Dark Requiem’s wings gain rainbow crystallization as he goes into the sky and Dark Requiem dives bombs right at Mekanikle.

 

Aporia says, pushing a button on his disk, “I think not! I activate my Eternal Machine Lord trap card!” Aporia’s face-down card is a continuous trap card with a picture of robot getting repaired by nano-bot technology. Aporia says, with a serious tone, “Now, I pick one of Meklords and it can’t be destroyed by battle or card effects as long as this card remains active, but if this card is destroyed, my Meklord is also destroyed!” Mekanikle gains a metallic shine as Dark Requiem’s attack slams into him.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Doesn’t matter since this duel is over!”

 

Aporia says, pushing another button on his duel disk, “You should know better by now, your majesty. I play my Spirit Barrier trap card!” Aporia’s other face-down card is the continuous trap card, Spirit Barrier, and Aporia says, with a grin, “As long as this card remains on the field and I have a monster, I take no battle damage.” A shield protects Aporia from the shockwave of Dark Requiem’s clash with Mekanikle.

 

Sailor Venus says, annoyed, “Oh, man! So close!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I put three cards face-down…” Sailor Moon then puts another card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “And then I end my turn with Mirage of Nightmare!” Dark Requiem’s and Mekanikle’s stats then return from 9100/2500 and 0/4000, respectively, back to 3000/2500 and 6100/4000 due to Dark Requiem’s effect being over.

 

Aporia says, drawing a card, “My turn! And now, during my Standby Phase, I use Mekanikle’s ability release Ancient Fairy in order to inflict damage equal to its attack points!” An image of Ancient Fairy Dragon appears in front of Mekanikle that turns into a beam that slams into Sailor Moon and she grunts as she is sent skidding back as she loses 2100 life-points while Mekanikle goes from 6100/4000 back to its original 4000/4000.

 

Sailor Star says, shocked, “Serena-chan!”

 

Keiko says, concerned, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing four cards from her deck, “Thanks to my Mirage of Nightmare, I can draw four cards from my deck!” Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Then I activate my Emergency Provisions!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be the Emergency Provisions Quick-Play spell card and Sailor Moon says, “By getting rid of spell and trap cards on my field, I gain one thousand life-points and I remove my Mirage of Nightmare!” The ‘image’ of Sailor Moon’s Mirage of Nightmare continuous spell card vanishes and she gains 1000 life-points.

 

Aporia says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Good move, your majesty, but not good enough. I activate my Meklord Dimension Capture! Since I have a Meklord on the field, I can equip it with one Synchro Monster in your graveyard!”

 

Sailor Moon says, horrified, “No!” Just then energy binds extend from Mekanikle and into Sailor Moon’s duel disk causing Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) to appear before getting absorbed back into Mekanikle causing it to go back from 4000/4000 to 6100/4000.

 

Sailor Moon glares at Aporia, angrily, and Aporia says, drawing a card from his deck, “Be glad that I can’t attack during the turn that I use Mekanikle’s ability and now, I use my Depot to draw a card.” Aporia looks at the card and he says, “With that, I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Sailor Moon: 2100

Aporia: 4000

 

Sailor Moon says, drawing a card, “My turn! I draw!” Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of disk, “I activate my Chaos Form Ritual spell card! I remove Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon from my graveyard from play to bring out this mighty creature!” Sailor Moon removes said monster card from her graveyard slot, puts a Ritual Monster card, and she says, “Meet Blue-Eyes Chaos Max Dragon!” Soon after, Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon (4000/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Aporia says, “Not bad, your majesty, but you will need far more than him to win.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Well, you are going to get that more when I use my Dark Requiem’s ability! Go, Requiem Salvation!” Dark Requiem XYZ Dragon absorbs another of its Overlay Units, unleashes black binds onto Mekanikle, and Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Then I activate Drain Release trap card!” Sailor Moon’s face-down card is revealed to be trap card with a picture of a monster losing power and a spirit of a monster leaving that monster in which Sailor Moon says, “Since your monster has another monster equipped to it and I targeted it for an effect to change its attack or defense points from what they are before I used an effect, I get to summon the monster equipped to the monster that I targeted to my field!” A burst of light leaves Mekanikle and turns into Ancient Fairy Dragon (2100/3000) in attack mode causing it to go from 6100/4000 down to 4000/4000 in which Dark Requiem’s ability causes Mekanikle to go down to 0/4000.

 

Aporia says, “Well done, but my trap cards make it impossible to inflict damage on me!”

 

Sailor Moon says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Light Zapper spell card! Since I have a Light Monster on my field, Ancient Fairy, I can play one trap card from my hand!” Sailor Moon puts one more card into the main slot of her disk and she yells out, “And I choose my Rose Curse! Since your monster’s attack points have changed, you suffer the difference between the attack points that it had and what they are just now!”

 

A massive twister of rose petals surrounds Aporia and Mimi asks, curiously, “Did she just win?”

 

Aporia grabs an Action Card that gets swept up by the twister and he says, putting it in, “Action Card: Acceleration! Your effect damage…!!”

 

Sailor Moon says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Wrong! I activate my Chaos Dis-enchantment trap card!” Sailor Moon’s other face-down card is revealed to be a counter trap card with a picture of Magician of Black Chaos negating a spell card and Sailor Moon says, “When I have a monster with Chaos in its name on my field, this trap card negates any spell or trap card effect!” Aporia yells out as he is bashed by the storm twister of rose petals causing him to lose 4000 life-points and the duel as well.

 

Final Score:

Sailor Moon: 2100

Aporia: 0

 

Kotone says, excitedly, “She did it!”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “Told you!” Plenty of the others were also pleased with Sailor Moon’s victory and showed it, however, there were others, like Kazuto and Tuxedo Mask, while they were very glad for her victory for various reasons, they are concerned for Sailor Moon for various other reasons. With the end of the duel, the field returns back to the inside of the Academia base and the Quantum Cube falls to the floor in front of Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon goes over to the Quantum Cube and takes it into her hands.

 

Aporia grunts out, “Well done, your majesty. However, you may be on the path of darkness.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Aporia says, “Beware the Supreme Queen of Destruction within you…” Aporia then glows as he vanishes through some kind of teleportation.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, confused, “Supreme Queen of Destruction? Within me?” Just then the same image of the fiendish dragon that Suguha saw enters her mind and she thinks in her mind, confused and getting scared, “What…What was that?”

 

The others assemble around Sailor Moon and Keiko says, “That was amazing Serena.”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a smile, “Thanks, Keiko.”

 

Kotone says, looking at the Quantum Cube, “Now, we have the means to find the others.”

 

Black Sister says, “If you can believe what that guy says.”

 

Adult Neptune says, “Well, don’t depend on Crostie’s abilities.”

 

Orange Heart says, with a nod, “That naughty imp always made Big Nepsy and I suffer quite a few nasty ouches.”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, amazed, “It is pretty…”

 

White Sister (Ram) asks, “So, how does this thing work?”

 

Sailor Venus says, scratching her scalp, “That’s a good question.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, looking at the tied up Edo and the other Academia members, “For now, let’s finish us before we head out and make sure that these people can’t terrorize this world again. We should disable all of their duel disks and take their decks.”

 

Edo and the still conscious Academia members gasp in shock and Edo yells out, strongly, “You can’t do that!”

 

Kite responds, angrily, “And why not?! After what you have done to our people and our world, you dare call yourselves duelists! You have no right to call yourselves duelists after the horrors and tragedies that you caused our world for your self-righteous and selfish plans!”

 

Edo yells out, angrily, “How dare...?!” However, Edo is silenced as Sailor Uranus points her Space Sword at his face.

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a dangerous glare, “Two words: Shut up.”

 

Plenty of the others flinch and Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

White Heart says, with a smirk, “I like her attitude.”

 

Green Heart says, with a smile, “Not surprising, Blanc.” Yuma can only sigh and give a solemn look as our group starts to finish up their work by taking away the dueling decks of the Academia members as well permanently disable all of their duel disks and taking away their dueling decks.

 

Purple Sister says, “My goodness. They are really angry about this.”

 

Purple Heart says, “Not surprising since this game is an important of their culture, Nepgear.”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “It is also not surprising since they have developed the technology basically create ‘real monsters’ and ‘play’ with them.”

 

Green Heart then gets a thoughtful look on her face and Black Heart says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

Sailor Moon gives the Quantum Cube to Kazuto and she says, “We’ll be able to get Suguha and our friends back.”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, “Are you going to be okay, Meatball Head?”

 

Sailor Moon responds, with a smile, “Don’t worry. I’ll be okay, Tuxedo Mask.” Tuxedo Mask nods his head, but he and Kazuto glance at each other making them feel that Sailor Moon might not be as ‘okay’ as she looks and sounds.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown universe, Unknown location

 

Aporia appears in some kind of futuristic lab and he is lying down on a table as Z-One floats over to him.

 

Z-One tells Aporia, “Thank you, Aporia. Once again, you have brought hope back with your sacrifice.” Just then footsteps are heard and Z-One looks to see a silver hooded cloaked figure walk into the room. Z-One asks, “How are you feeling?”

 

The figure responds, in a familiar female voice, “All right, I suppose.”

 

Z-One says, “There was nothing that you could have done. While it is true that ‘it’ had involvement in the ‘Grand Zero Reverse’ that has destroyed our world, humanity has to accept its role in it.”

 

The female figure says, “But I have to accept my role in letting IT corrupt the minds of humans to cause the Ener-D reactor to become corrupted like Metallia corrupted the people of Earth caused by ‘his’ work back in the Silver Millennium. Like he did with ‘that dream’…” The female figure says, solemnly, “I swore that something like the Silver Millennium and ‘that time’ would never happen again.”

 

Z-One says, “However, we have created a future where that may not happen…at least not with the Ener-D. Yusei Fudo has ensured that timeline will never suffer the future of this timeline, your majesty. His ‘Fortune’ is practically flawless…as long as no one interferes with it, but I have faith in the guardians of that time.”

 

The female figure says, “They are strong…”

 

Z-One asks, “Is something troubling you?”

 

The female figure says, “I know what I have to do. The way to restore our Earth…”

 

Z-One says, “You may end up as their enemy…including yourself.”

 

The female figure doesn’t say a word for a minute and she then says, “It doesn’t matter, Zone. I will do whatever it takes to ensure the safety of that timeline and the restoration of our Earth even if it means destroying my ‘other self’.” The female figure then lowers her hood to reveal that she has a face similar to Serena’s/Sailor Moon’s face, but with silver hair in a similar hairstyle to our Moon Princess, however, she has heart-shaped buns, golden eight-pointed star sigil on her forehead, blue-violet eyes, and deep pink hue on her lips. The woman says, with a determined look in her eyes, “I will restore our Earth and I will make sure that timeline never suffers the fate of our timeline or worse especially by my ‘other self’. I know all too well the pain and darkness within her and that ‘wickedness’ within her essence is a danger to all worlds in the multiverse feeding off that very same pain and agony. I will not let it that ‘malice’ within her destroy existence and I will destroy her if necessary.”

 

Z-One says, plainly, “I see.”

 

The woman tells Z-One, “I need to go.”

 

Z-One asks the woman, “Are you…?”

 

The woman responds, with a nod, “Yes.”

 

Z-One responds, “Understood. Good luck, your majesty.”

 

The woman replies, “Thank you.” Soon after, the woman glows golden before vanishing with a golden flash.

 

Z-One says, “You and your group of Signers have finished your task when the Crimson Dragon released you from your duties, Yusei Fudo. But now, it is time for your successors to prove that they are just as worthy as you and your friends were…especially the Star Dragon King…the heir of the first dragon…son of Numeron Dragon…son of dragons…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning to the Fusion Dimension, a group of young teens with duel disks similar to the ones used by Academia are standing front of a group of other teens and kids as they face off a group of three young men wearing military outfits with white tops, brown pants and boots, and brown-violet military style beret with Academia style duel disks attached to their left wrists.

 

One of them says, with a sinister smirk, “Not only did we find a group of deserters, we also find a group of mice from the XYZ Dimension.”

 

One of the teens, a young brown hair teen girl wearing ‘street clothing’, yells out, “Leave them alone! Hasn’t our world done enough to them?!”

 

One of the military dressed young men says, “This is for the sake of our utopia!”

 

Another of the teens asks, strongly, “What kind of utopia destroys people’s homes and lives? And what kind of utopia seals away people that aren’t duelists! Duels are between duelists! Civilians shouldn’t be involved!”

 

The third of the military dressed young men says, “We don’t talk to traitors! It is time to duel!”

 

But then a familiar male voice shouts out, “Why don’t you take me on, you goons?!” Everyone then looks to see Naruto and Suguha standing behind the three military dressed young men with Sakura, Hiyori, and Hinata behind them.

 

The first of the military dressed males asks, “Who are you?”

 

Naruto displays his duel disk that’s attached to his left wrist and he yells out, “The guy that’s going to teach why you don’t want to be bullies, believe it!”

 

The second military dressed male asks, confused, “What kind of duel disk is that?”

 

The third one says, “It doesn’t matter. He must be a deserter and traitor too.” The three military dressed teens and Naruto activate their duel disks in which their decks are getting shuffled.

 

Suguha was prepared to join in, but Naruto tells her, “Leave this to me, Suguha-chan. No insult to you, but I want to teach those bullies a lesson personally.”

 

Suguha wanted to say something, but Sakura tells Suguha, “Naruto knows that you can kick their asses, but he wants to do this himself. You know how he is.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Yes.”

 

Hinata tells Naruto, “Be careful, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No big.”

 

The first military dressed male says, “You must not really know who we are. You are going to learn what the Disciplinary Squad does to deserters and traitors like you, pal.”

 

Naruto says, with a foxy smirk, “You are the ones that doesn’t know who they are going against if you think that I’m at your dirty level. This is going to be so much easier, believe it.” The touch screens of their duel disks display 4000 life-points for each of the four duelists and the computer words ‘Field Magic: Crossover’ is heard causing multiple platforms of Real Solid Vision to appear all around.

 

The second military dressed male asks, confused, “What the heck is this?”

 

The third military dressed male responds, “It doesn’t matter! His little tricks aren’t going to work!”

 

Naruto and the three young men, the Disciplinary Squad, draw five cards from their decks and they say in unison, “Let’s do this!” Soon after, a rain of Action Cards come down from the skies and lands all around the area.

 

Starting Scores:

Naruto: 4000

Disciplinary Squad 1: 4000

Disciplinary Squad 2: 4000

Disciplinary Squad 3: 4000

 

The first male, who we will call Disciplinary Squad 1, says, “I’ll go first!”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “Can’t draw on your first turn in this duel!” Disciplinary Squad 1 looks at his duel disk and his eyes narrow at what he sees on his screen.

 

Disciplinary Squad 1 says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I activate my Polymerization!” Disciplinary Squad 1 discards two Cyber Dragons (2100/1600 X 2) monster cards and he says, getting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “I fuse my two Cyber Dragons together!” As the two Cyber Dragons appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex, Disciplinary Squad 1 says, “Mighty lizard of the digital realm combine together to form a powerful war machine! Fusion Summon!” Disciplinary Squad 1 puts the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Come forth, Cyber Twin Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Cyber Twin Dragon (2800/2100) appears on the field in attack mode. Disciplinary Squad 1 says, with a smirk, “Turn end.”

 

The second military dressed male, who we will call Disciplinary Squad 2, says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Disciplinary Squad 2 says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I, too, activate Polymerization!” Disciplinary Squad 2 discards three Cyber Dragons (2100/1600 X 3) and he says, getting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “I use it untie three of my Cyber Dragons now!” Three Cyber Dragons appear on the field and go into a fusion vortex causing Disciplinary Squad 2 to say, “Trinity of lizards of the digital realm combine to form into the hydra of digital devastation! Fusion Summon!” Disciplinary Squad 2 says, putting the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, “Show yourself, Cyber End Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Cyber End Dragon (4000/2800) comes to the field in attack mode and Disciplinary Squad 2 says, with a smirk, “Turn end.”

 

The final male, Disciplinary Squad 3, says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Disciplinary Squad 3 says, putting a card into the main slot of his disk, “And now, I activate Polymerization!”

 

Sakura thinks in her mind, in a sarcastic tone, “It is like a bad theme going around here!”

 

Disciplinary Squad 3 discards three Cyber Dragons (2100/1600 X 3), one Cyber Phoenix (1200/1600), and one Cyber Larva (400/600) and he says, getting a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “And now, I fuse my Cyber Dragons, Cyber Phoenix, and Cyber Larva together!” As the five said monsters appear on the field, they go into a fusion vortex and Disciplinary Squad 3 says, “Creatures of the cyber realm, unite to form the supreme fortress! Fusion Summon!” Disciplinary Squad 3 says, putting the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, “Appear before us, Chimeratech Overdragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Chimeratech Overdragon (4000/4000) appears on the field in attack mode and Disciplinary Squad 3 says, with a sly smirk, “For every Fusion Material Monster used to summon him, he gains eight hundred attack points and he can attack once for every Fusion Material Monster used to form him! That means four thousand attack points and five attacks! There is no way that you can win!”

 

Naruto says, drawing a card, “Want to bet?” Naruto says, displaying Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600) Pendulum Monster cards, “And now, I take the scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Naruto puts the two cards on his Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ in rainbow colors to appear on his disk’s Monster Card Zones and the two monsters to appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon.

 

The three Disciplinary Squad members give looks of shock and confusion and Disciplinary Squad 2 asks, “Pendulum? What’s Pendulum?”

 

As the image of Naruto’s crystal pendant appears and swings between the two columns, he says, “The thing that’s going kick your butt! Now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Naruto puts three cards on his duel disk and he yells out, “Give me a hand, guys! Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron, Performapal Whip Snake, and Performapal Helpprincess!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and those ‘lights’ are Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron (200/600), Performapal Whip Snake (1700/900), and Performapal Helpprincess (1200/1200) with all three monsters in attack mode.

 

Disciplinary Squad 1 asks, shocked, “Three monsters?!”

 

Disciplinary Squad 3 asks, stunned, “But how?!”

 

Sakura gives a sigh at this and Naruto says, “And now, I use Whip Snake’s ability and switch you three headed freak’s attack and defense points until the end of this turn!” Whip Snake swings its tail like a hypnotic watch with its eyes glowing in which Cyber End Dragon goes from 4000/2800 to 2800/4000.

 

Disciplinary Squad 2 says, “So, what? Your monsters don’t have a chance against ours!”

 

Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot, “You’re going to see! First, I activate my Card of Sanctity! All of us have to draw cards from our decks until we have six cards in our hands!” Naruto and the three Disciplinary Squad members draw cards from their decks until all four of them have half-a-dozen cards in each of their respective hands. Naruto says, “Next, I use Synchron’s ability and tune it with one monster in my Pendulum Zone and I choose Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon!” Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon leaps out of its Pendulum Zone while Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron turns into two stars that turns into two rings that surround Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, turning it transparent, and when Naruto gets a Pendulum-Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, a column of light appears on the field. Naruto then says, putting the Pendulum-Synchro Monster card on his duel disk “Spread your beautiful wings at the speed of sound and blaze through your enemies like a bullet! Synchro Summon! Let’s rev it up, Clear Wing Fast Dragon!” Out of the light, Clear Wing Fast Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Naruto yells out, “And next, I Overlay my Whip Snake and Helpprincess and build the Overlay Network!” The two said monsters turn into lights that goes into a vortex in the ground while both monsters’ cards goes onto the same Monster Card Zone on Naruto’s duel disk, and then Naruto puts an XYZ Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk. Naruto says, “Formed from the pitch-black darkness to fight those foolish enough to oppose its treacherous fangs! I XYZ Summon Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon!” Out of the vortex, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) with two Dark Overlay Units orbiting it appears on the field in attack mode.

 

The three Disciplinary Squad members gasp in shock and Disciplinary Squad 2 asks, “XYZ Summon? Is he from the XYZ Dimension too?”

 

Disciplinary Squad 1 says, “Wait! He is using a Synchro Monster! Those are from the Synchro Dimension!”

 

Naruto yells out, “Clear Wing Fast Dragon’s ability activates! I target one Extra Deck monster and its abilities are negated with its attack points becoming zero! And I choose your Chimeratech Overdragon!”

 

Disciplinary Squad 3 says, shocked, “No!” Clear Wing Fast Dragon’s wings shine and Chimeratech Overdragon goes from 4000/4000 to 0/4000 due to Clear Wing’s ability!

 

Naruto shouts out, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I activate my Essence Transfer spell card! Since your monster lost attack points due to an effect of my monster, my Clear Wing gains the same amount as he lost!” Clear Wing Fast Dragon then goes from 2500/2000 to 6500/2000 and Naruto says, “And next, I use Dark Rebellion’s ability! I remove two Overlay Units and one of your monster’s attack points get cut in half with Dark Rebellion gaining that power! Treason Discharge!” Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon absorbs two of its Overlay Units, unleashes binds on Cyber End Dragon, and it goes from 2800/4000 to 1400/4000 while Dark Rebellion goes from 2500/2000 to 3900/2000 in which Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Mischief of the Time Goddess! Now, your turns are skipped while I return to my Battle Phase!”

 

The three Disciplinary Squad member say in unison, shocked, “What?!”

 

Naruto yells out, “And since I just skipped your turns and haven’t ended my turn, Clear Wing’s ability and my spell are still in effect! So, Clear Wing, attack!” Clear Wing flies high into the air and Naruto shouts out, “Supersonic Slasher!” Clear Wing slices through Chimeratech causing it to explode in a massive explosion causing Disciplinary Squad 3 to get flung into the water from the shockwave as he loses 6500 life-points and getting knocked out of the duel. Naruto leaps into the sky, grabs an Action Card, and he says, putting into the main slot of his disk, “Action Magic: Second Attack! Since my monster just attacked this turn, it can attack again!”

 

The two remaining Disciplinary Squad members gasp in shock and Disciplinary Squad 1 says, stunned, “No way!” Clear Wing then attacks Cyber End Dragon, destroying it in a huge explosion, and Disciplinary Squad 2 roars out as he is sent flying into the water as he loses 5100 life-point causing him to get knocked out of the way as well.

 

Naruto yells out, “Dark Rebellion, get rid of his tin can! Revolt of the Lightning Disobey!” Dark Rebellion rams its fangs into Cyber Twin Dragon causing it to be destroyed in a strong explosion and Disciplinary Squad 1 grunts out as he loses 1100 life-points.

 

Disciplinary Squad 1 says, strongly, “I’m still here and you are going to pay for what you did!”

 

Naruto says, “Not for long, jerk!” Naruto looks at his two dragons, they nod, and Naruto says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “I play my Quick Summon card! Now, I can play another monster this turn! I release Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion!” Naruto puts one card on his duel disk causing Clear Wing and Dark Rebellion to vanish and Naruto yells out, “Let’s rock, Odd-Eyes!” Soon after, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Naruto says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Then I play my Rush Recklessly! My Odd-Eyes gains seven hundred more attack points for this turn!”

 

Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon goes from 2500/2000 to 3200/2000 causing Disciplinary Squad 1 to gasp and he yells out, shocked, “No!”

 

Naruto shouts out, “That’s right, jerk! Odd-Eyes, end this now! Teach this bully a lesson! Spiral Strike Burst!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon leaps into the sky and fires his attack causing it to slam into Disciplinary Squad 1 to yell out as he is sent flying into the water causing him to lose 3200 life-points as well as the duel for all three of his squad.

 

Final Score:

Naruto: 4000

Disciplinary Squad 1: 0

Disciplinary Squad 2: 0

Disciplinary Squad 3: 0

 

With the end of the duel, the final Real Solid Vision images vanish and Hiyori says, amazed, “He defeated them with a One-Turn KO.”

 

Hinata says, with a smile, “That’s Naruto-kun, Hiyori.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “Yep.”

 

Suguha asks the group of teens and kids, “Are you okay?” A 13-year-old girl with long flowing blue hair, brown eyes, and wearing an orange shirt under a Slifer Red style jacket, blue jean shorts with a matching brown belt, and brown boots on her feet with an Academia style duel disk attached to her left wrist then steps forward.

 

She asks, “Who are you?”

 

Naruto says, nervously, “Well, you can see that we’re not from around here.”

 

Suguha says, “We’re enemies of Academia.”

 

Sakura looks at Suguha in surprise as the teen girl looks at her and another teen asks the young teen girl, “Rei-chan?”

 

The teen girl responds, “I trust them.”

 

Another teen wearing an Academia duel disk, a young man with spiky brown hair and green eyes, asks, “Rei?”

 

The teen girl, Rei, retorts, “Come on, guys! Have you seen Academia use XYZ monsters or those ‘Synchro monsters’ that the blond haired guy just used? Or what about that weird summoning method that blond guy just used?”

 

The group looks at each other and Suguha says, “I have a way to prove that we aren’t with them, but I don’t want to do it here.” The group looks at each other as well as the scared teens and kids and they look back at our group.

 

Rei says, plainly, “Follow us.” The group heads off with Naruto, Sakura, Hinata, Hiyori, and Suguha following them. When they are at some kind of abandoned building, the teens with the duel disks flank them from three sides and Rei asks, with a serious and a bit suspicious glare, “Where is your proof?”

 

Suguha responds, “Right here.”

 

Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

With a bright flash, Suguha transforms into Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in front of them and the group, especially Rei, are shocked to see her.

 

Rei says, shocked, “You are…!!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shaking her head, “Not exactly. I’m the Sailor Celestial of the Standard Dimension.”

 

Rei asks, surprised, “The Sailor Celestial from Standard?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “From what we know, your Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon have been captured.”

 

Rei gives a look of shock and her group gasps in which one of them says, “It can’t be…!!”

 

Rei says, with a sigh, “We figured as much. It is the only reason that she would give the signal that we have been compromised.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I don’t have much time to explain, but they have two of the Sailor Moons and all three of my counterparts, including your Sailor Celestial, captured.”

 

Rei’s group looks worried and Rei says, plainly, “We understand what that means. And it means that we don’t have much time.”

 

Sakura says, plainly, “No kidding.”

 

Rei says, “Follow us. We have to talk now.” Rei’s group leads the ‘unarmed’ teens and kids with them with our group look at each other and decide to trust Rei and her group for the time being.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown world, Unknown location

 

Rejoining Davis, he is kneeling down on his right knee and breathing heavily while Tsuki is stumbling back with a look of shock and horror on her face. The two of them are looking at a mural with a picture of Aincrad, a fiendish dragon, and mural drawings of the four Dimensional Dragons: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon (A/N: Starving Venom Fusion Dragon in the TCG version, but I prefer the Japanese name for this monster.).

 

Tsuki says, concerned, “Oh, Kami…”

 

Davis says, struggling to breath, “You have got to be…kidding me…”

 

Tsuki takes out and looks at Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon (2500/2000) XYZ Monster card causing her to say, “That’s…That’s what you want…what your ‘brothers’ want…”

 

Davis says, “And if I remember, Academia is gathering the main wielders of these guys: All four Sailor Moons and all four Sailor Celestials.”

 

Tsuki says, “And if we’re assembled together…”

 

Davis says, “The multiverse is finished.” Davis says, “And that’s what that ‘malice’ that the others sensed from Suguha and Serena! It’s that fiend of dragon! Or at least, the ‘core’ of the essence of that fiend!”

 

Tsuki says, “And each of us, the counterparts, also contain a portion of its power.” Tsuki asks, confused, “But why?”

 

Davis responds, “You got me. Maybe the ‘original you’ and ‘original Sailor Celestial’ used themselves to seal that fiend away in the first place.” Davis says, looking at Tsuki, “Right now, all we need to do is stop that fucking Professor and stop all of you from ‘assembling’. That fiend is awakening and Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon is a sign of that. That monster represents the destructive power of that fiend.”

 

Tsuki says, with a nod, “You’re right.”

 

Davis tells Tsuki, who is starting to shake in fear, “No matter what, you have got to fight this thing. Remember, you can’t let that ‘yokai’ return. It could very well rival the Crimson Dragon, Egyptian God Monsters, and the Aesir in power.”

 

Tsuki says, with a nervous nod, “Right.”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, looking at the mural for the fiendish dragon, “I thought that this is bad, but damn! If that nightmare returns, we are going to be in big trouble. Zarc…” As Davis looks at the image of the fiendish dragon, he puts his hand over his heart and he thinks, “But then again, I could be just as bad. The reincarnated kid of an Overlord and then some.”

 

End of Chapter 59

 

Dum! Dum! Dum! Well, while I’m sure that you saw some of this coming, I bet that you didn’t see all of this coming, right? Now, we are moving onto the final chapter of this arc and we can move onto the fifth and hopefully, FINAL arc of this story, but we are going to have to see, folks! Please keep reading and reviewing and no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!