Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Different Dimension Supremacy ( Chapter 62 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, I think that I have started this arc with quite a bang. It seems like Hiyori is done with Gwen and everyone is assembling in the Fusion Dimension, but the action is already getting hot! And now, it seems like Davis and Kari have turned against their friends/allies in which the greatest threat of all seems to be in Suguha/Sailor Celestial and Serena/Sailor Moon! Wild, huh? The excitement factor is what I’m going for and I hope to close everything down with this final series of chapters! We’ll see, everyone! Now, yet again, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 62: Different Dimension Supremacy

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Within Academia, there is panic and chaos as members of Academia are racing around.

 

One of them asks, “What now?”

 

Another one says, “We have a group of prisoners surrounded, but they have carded a good number of our duelists.”

 

The first one that spoke says, “Can’t you take care of them!”

 

The second one yells out, “You think that if we could finish them that we couldn’t call for help?!” As the Academia members continue to argue with each other, they don’t know that they are being watched by Serene, Serenity, and Rebecca hidden in a secret passageway within the wall using peepholes that are using holographic technology to disguise that they are there. They continue on through the hallway until they reach a good sized room.

 

Serene says, “We’re here.”

 

Serenity asks, “Are you sure about this?”


Rebecca says, “I don’t know about this place.”

 

Serene says, “These are among the oldest tunnels when it is just me and a few others. So, it isn’t surprising that you don’t know about this place, Rebecca.”

 

Serenity asks, “How were you able to make them?”

 

Serene responds, “I didn’t. They were made back in the early days.”

 

Rebecca asks, “You mean…?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “They were already here for a long time back during the ‘dark days’ of our world.”

 

Serenity says, “Well, from what I can see, it isn’t as sunny and bright.”

 

Serene tells Serenity, “Trying saying that when you experienced our world back in the days during the war with the Shadow Realm.”

 

Serenity responds, “I rather not.”

 

Serene says, “Don’t blame you.”

 

Rebecca asks, “What do we do now?”

 

Serenity says, “That’s a good question.”

 

Serene replies, “Not really.”

 

Serenity asks, “Seriously?”

 

Serene tells Serenity, “It doesn’t matter if we don’t have our powers. We can’t let the Professor’s plans succeed. Not after all he has done.”

 

Serenity says, with a nod, “Yeah.” Serenity and Serene winch as an image of the fiendish dragon that plenty of others have been seeing enter their minds.

 

Rebecca asks, curiously upon seeing the two versions of Sailor Moon winch, “Is something wrong?”

 

Serene says, shaking her head, “No, Rebecca. We’re okay.”

 

Rebecca asks, concerned, “Are you sure?”

 

Serene says, with a smile, “Just fine, Beck. We’ve been through a lot these past few days.”

 

Serenity says, “No kidding.”

 

Serene says, “We should get going.” Serenity and Rebecca nod their heads in agreement in which they head off, but Serene and Serenity glance at each other in a way that Rebecca didn’t notice with looks of concern on their faces as the image that they saw continue to persist in their minds despite them trying to get rid of it the ‘image’ which gives them feelings of concern.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

In the streets of the Venice-like city in Fusion Dimension, our CPUs, in their HDD forms, blast through the massive earth wall where they along with the rest of the group that they are with are shocked to see Valkyrie Sailor Moon fighting against both Valkyrie Sailor Sun and Davis where Sailor Moon uses a spin kick to send Davis right into a building.

 

Sailor Sun says, shocked, “Dai-kun!” Sailor Sun then retaliates with her sword clashing blades with Sailor Moon’s swords, but Sailor Sun slips out her sword away, hits Sailor Moon in the chin with the hilt of her sword, and then landing a nasty kick to Sailor Moon’s armored ‘breadbasket’ sending her skidding back. Sailor Sun charges in for the attack, but Sailor Moon uses a powerful Force Push to send Sailor Sun flying high into the air.

 

Tai says, shocked, “Kari!” However, Sailor Sun quickly rights herself and Sailor Moon then yelp as she is blasted by a Force Push into the side of a building causing her to leave an imprint in the wall of the building thanks to Davis and his Force abilities.

 

Davis says, “You aren’t the only one with those abilities, Moon girl. And trust me, I’ve learned a few tricks.”

 

Sailor Moon retorts, “Really? So have I!” Sailor Moon then uses her Force powers to create streams of water, much like water whips used by Water Benders from the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, and uses them to lash out against Sailor Sun and Davis, who barely dodge the attack.

 

Davis says, “Well, that’s new.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “What the heck are you doing?”

 

Orange Heart says, “You are friends and allies! Fighting each other is a big ‘no-no’!”

 

Davis uses his Force powers to dispel Sailor Moon’s water whips and Davis says, “Well, Moon girl is being a big stubborn goat!”

 

Yolei shouts out, “Like you are one to talk!”

 

Sailor Sun tells Davis, with a grin, “Yolei has a point, Dai-kun.”

 

Davis shouts out, in a shocked tone, “Who’s side are you on?!”

 

Sailor Sun responds, with a giggle, “Always on your side, Dai-kun, but I’m just saying that Yolei has a point.”

 

Davis says, with a sigh, “Thanks a lot.”

 

Sailor Venus shouts out, “What is this all about?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “It is exactly as Dai-kun and I said, Venus. We’re not allowing Sailor Moon to go on any further. The closer that she gets to Academia, the more she endangers all of reality.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “And I say that I can fight whatever I have sealed inside of myself.”

 

Davis retorts, with a stern tone, “Oh? With SAO dominating your mind?”

 

Sailor Moon flinches from that and she says, annoyed, “That’s a low blow.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “It might be, but Dai-kun has a point. It is feeding off the darkness and pain that you went through because of SAO and you have yet not started to heal over it. No one can blame you for that with all that happened, but you know what’s happening to you. You can feel that ‘wickedness’ growing stronger and stronger. Odd-Eyes, Dark Rebellion, Clear Wing, and Starve Venom were enraged by humanity by some kind of slight and they once combined with that ‘wickedness’ to create a terror that nearly destroyed a whole universe. Its destructive power combined with the power necessary to beat it broke that universe into the two timelines that we know today and our Earth into the four dimensions!”

 

Davis says, “Hello! There is a major reason that those four dragons are known as the Dimensional Dragons! You meet with your counterparts, those four dragons unite with that ‘wickedness’ and all reality is in major danger! We’re not going to let that happen even if we have to beat you into the dirt, Moon girl!”

 

The others prepare to intervene, but UlforceVeedramon and Magnadramon get in-between them and Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and Davis in which Magnadramon says, “I’m sorry, but we can’t have you interfering.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “Get out of our way!”

 

UlforceVeedramon says, drawing his sword, “Don’t make us take you down, Sailor Uranus.”

 

Sailor Uranus prepares to fight and Purple Sister says, pleadingly, “You have to stop!”

 

Magnadramon says, “I’m sorry, Nepgear, but this has to be.”

 

Sailor Moon tells them, determinedly, “I refuse to step back anymore.” As Sailor Moon remembers all that happened in her life, especially SAO, she says, “I refuse to stand back and let stuff like THAT happen ever again.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “And that’s our point, Sailor Moon. Until you can start to truly heal from SAO, the ‘evil’ sealed within you will grow stronger and stronger and as you can get closer to your counterparts, the other three ‘parts’ of the seal and to the other dragons, its growth will be even stronger.”

 

Davis says, “One chance, Moon girl: Back off.”

 

Sailor Moon retorts, “Would you, Davis?”

 

Davis gives a smirk and he says, with a sly tone, “Not one bit. Yeah, Moon girl, I knew that was the case.”

 

Magnadramon says, “It isn’t surprising after what she went through.”

 

Sailor Moon tells them, “And now, I give you a warning: Please stop this or I may have to use my full power.”

 

Davis tells Sailor Sun, “Kari…”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “Right, Dai-kun.” Sailor Sun sheaths her sword, seemly backing down, but she then closes her eyes and both Sailors Uranus and Mars then feels a major surge of power.

 

Davis asks Sailor Moon, with a grin, “Hey, Moon girl! What makes you think that you and your sister are the only ones that ‘powered up’?” Sailor Moon’s eyes grow wide as do plenty of the others realizing the meaning behind Davis’ words.

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Does this mean…?”

 

Sailor Star says, “I think so.”

 

(Gotenks’ first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music starts)

 

Sailor Sun starts to glow with a bright golden color as the ground around her starts to crack and sparks of energy are coming from her body.

 

Tai asks, shocked, “Kari?”

 

Yolei asks, “Is that what I think it is?”

 

Ken asks Sailor Uranus, “Uranus?”

 

Sailor Uranus responds, with a nod, “Bingo, Ken. It is!” Soon enough, Sailor Sun’s helmet cracks and shatters as the glow intensifies in strength with the sparks of energy from her form growing more and more intense before she erupts in golden light forcing everyone to cover their eyes. The light quickly fades as it appears and everyone looks to see a RADICALLY NEW Sailor Sun.

 

Sailor Sun’s hair has gone from brown to pure sparkling golden blond where it flows down to her kneecaps behind her back, she is wearing an armored mask/helm shaped like Black Rose Dragon’s head over her eyes and nose, her eyes are pink in color with golden versions of the pupils of the eyes of the CPUs in HDD mode/form, she has gorgeous sparkling bubblegum pink lips, she has a pair of golden heart-shaped earrings with pink feathered wings attached to the golden hearts, there is a golden metal collar with the rainbow sun sigil and pink colored Crest of Light in the center of the collar, she is wearing a golden and silver armored version of the bodysuit worn by Purple Heart minus the D-pad insignia on them, in the chest area of the bodysuit armor, her heart-shaped broach has become prism-like in texture while now a mixture of golden and pearly white in color, there are Black Rose Dragon, CXYZ Dark Fairy Cheer Girl, Number 103: Ragnazero, and Lunalight Panther Dancer attached to the center of the heart-shaped broach with twelve crystal-like golden-pink feathered wings attached to the sides of the broach, she has golden armored shoulder pads with the head of Numeron Dragon on the right shoulder pad and Rainbow Dragon on the left shoulder pad, her arms are completely covered in pink armored gantlets similar to Black Heart’s Next Form’s gantlets with a golden and pink shield attached to her left gantlet, there is a pink heart-shaped device on the backhand portion of her right gantlet, she has an armored mini-skirt attached to her bodysuit with it being colors of gold, black, white, and pink in color with a duplicate version of her broach on the top center portion of her skirt, she has a pair of pink wings attached to the rear of her skirt with her Omega Gunblades, there is a kitana with a golden hilt that’s shaped like dragon’s head attached to the left portion of her skirt along with some kind of pink baton-like weapon similar to Cure Melody’s Miracle Belltier, there is a large bad/pouch attached to the right side of her armored mini-skirt with images of the Crest of Light and golden-red sun sigil along with Black Rose Dragon, Numeron Dragon, and various other types of dragon monsters including Five-Headed Dragon, and she has a golden and pink armored high-heeled boots/leggings that cover up to three-quarters of her thighs with pink wings on her four inch heels. Coming out of her back, there are twelve pink and golden huge feathered wings made of pure energy with an extra pair of huge pink butterfly wings.

 

Everyone else is flabbergasted and Sailor Jupiter says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

 

TK says, “I think that’s an understatement, Jupiter.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “That puts that to rest. She is a Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout.”

 

Sailor Mars says, in a sarcastically, “Obviously, Uranus.”

 

(Gotenks’ first Super Saiyan 3 transformation music ends)

 

Sailor Moon says, nervously, “This is going to hurt.”

 

Davis says, with a nod, “No kidding.” Davis looks at the new Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Sun and she nods her head in which she zips over to Sailor Moon in which with one punch, Sailor Sun knocks Sailor Moon’s helmet off as well as sending her sky-rocket high into the air!

 

Sailor Mercury shouts out, shocked, “Sailor Moon!” Sailor Moon stops herself only to have her armored waist rammed by Sailor Sun’s armored kneecap causing a shockwave so strong that all of the windows around our group shatter into pieces with a loud ‘crash’. Sailor Sun then flings Sailor Moon into the ground where she hits the ground with a loud ‘boom’ where dirt and dust are sent high into the air while leaving Sailor Moon in a large crater.

 

Sailor Uranus, Mars, and Jupiter prepare to enter the fight and Sailor Orion says, stopping them, “Don’t.”

 

Sailor Jupiter yells out, with a strong tone, “What?!”

 

Sailor Orion says, pointing to Sailor Sun, “Do you really think you can fight her? All of us are Valkyries, but do you think you can fight someone of her level? I doubt it.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Orion is right. She is a Valhallan Valkyrie and we’re regular Valkyries.”

 

The three Sailor Scouts can’t help to sneer as Orion and Nebula have a point in which a group of Academia Disciplinary Squad members appear and Yolei says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Rika says, “So much for staying ‘under the radar’.”

 

One of the Disciplinary Squad members shouts out, “What is going on here?!” However, nearly all of them scream in extreme pain and agony as they are slammed by Force Lightning from Davis and they are shocked into unconsciousness.

 

Sora (M) says, with a winch, “Ouch.”

 

Adult Neptune says, “That’s putting it lightly.” Just then there is a bright light from the crater where Sailor Moon was just sent into and the whole shakes from a violent shockwave in which Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Moon emerges from the crater.

 

Black Sister says, plainly, “It looks like she has become serious too.”

 

Purple Sister says, “My goodness, they have to stop this.”

 

White Heart says, “Don’t count it.”

 

Black Heart says, with a nod, “No kidding. They are dead set on doing this.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I really don’t want to do this, but you are dead set on doing what you believe in and I feel the same way.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Neither do Dai-kun and I, Serena, but we’re not going to allow the disaster to come forth because of that nutjob or that evil within you and your counterparts as well as your royal sister and her counterparts.”

 

Sailor Moon says, “I know that you feel that this way is for the best, but I feel otherwise. So…I think that the time for talking is over.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I guess so.”

 

Sailor Sun and Sailor Moon prepare to fight and Tai shouts out, “Hold on!”

 

Yolei says, “You can’t be serious!”

 

TK says, “They are serious, Yolei.”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “Deadly serious.”

 

Sailor Sun tells Davis, “Dai-kun, please leave this to me.”

 

Davis asks Sailor Sun, “Kari-chan?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “I’ll be okay, Dai-kun.”

 

Davis gives a nod of his head and he says, drawing a line with his Keyblade, “You get the point.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, cracking her armored knuckles, “Yeah, we do.”

 

Rika says, slapping her forehead, “Oh, boy.”

 

Keiko asks, concerned, “What can do we do?”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, nervously, “I wish I knew, Kotone.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, “I’m sure that we can stop this and talk this over.”

 

Kazuto says, “Both Serena and Kari are ‘level three’ Valkyrie Sailor Scouts and they are very powerful. Shion is the only with power beyond a ‘regular’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout.”

 

Sailor Star asks, concerned, “There is no way that we can stop them?”

 

Sailor Nebula tells Sailor Mercury, “Try to contact Tuxedo Mask and Naruto’s parents again.”

 

Black Heart asks, curiously, “How is that going to help?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “Hopefully, they found Suguha and the others by now.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, with a nod, “Okay.” Sailor Mercury then activates her communicator in order to see if she can contact Tuxedo Mask and Naruto’s parents.

 

(Elsewhere; on the meanwhile)

 

Focusing on them, Tuxedo Mask, Minato, and Kushina have indeed joined up with Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Naruto, Sakura, and Hiyori in which they are helping the anti-Academia resistance group recover from their ordeal after the attack from Menma and the RTN counterparts of Sakura and Hinata/Sailor Galaxy. Minato seals Gwen’s motionless form and the Orichalcos card that her spirit is sealed into in a storage scroll.

 

Minato says, “That will keep her safe until we can find a way to restore her.”

 

Kushina asks, curiously, “Is there a way?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We have to take care of the source of the card.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Do you have an idea about that?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Maybe…” Just then both her and Naruto gasp as they sense Sailor Sun’s and Sailor Moon’s power.

 

Sakura asks, “What’s wrong?”

 

Naruto says, “Whoa! I feel some major power!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I do too!”

 

Tuxedo Mask gets a feeling and he thinks, curiously, “Serena?” Just then there a beeping sound and he takes out a Star Trek style communicator. He activates the communicator and he says, “This is Darien.”

 

Sailor Mercury’s voice comes over the communicator and she says, “Darien, I’m finally glad that I’ve reached you.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, “Ami, what’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, “Davis and Sailor Sun have returned and they are fighting Sailor Moon!”

 

Everyone overhears this and Sailor Celestial yells out, shocked, “Say what?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, seriously, “Did I hear you right?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Yes. They believe that Sailor Moon contains some kind of evil and if she gets together with her counterparts, the seal will break and she will unintentionally free this evil in which all reality is under threat.”

 

Sakura asks, “Huh? What evil?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “They say it has to do with when both Suguha and herself went…berserk.” There are looks of surprise and Sailor Celestial’s mind flashes with the images of the fiendish dragon.

 

Sakura says, a bit nervously, “We actually have an idea on what you are talking about.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “Really?”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, curiously, “You do?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “It is a bit of a long story.”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Well, we need Sailor Celestial since both Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial have Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, shocked, “Wait! Both of them?!”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “We’re on our way.”

 

Sailor Mercury responds, “Please get here soon, Darien.”

 

Tuxedo Mask deactivates his communicator, but Naruto and Sailor Celestial ‘sense’ something or in this case, someone, in which a familiar male voice says, “You aren’t going anywhere.” Everyone then looks to the source to see Sasuke and his group coming towards them.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Oh, great.”

 

Minato asks, with a glare, “What are you doing here?”

 

Suigetsu says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Why do you think? We want her!”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, surprised, “What?”

 

Sakura asks, strongly, “You joined with Academia?”

 

Sasuke responds, “He is just a tool. A tool that I need.”

 

Naruto yells out, “For what?”

 

Sasuke says, “To create a better world. A world where they are no more clans like mine and Kimimaro’s clans destroyed for the so-called ‘greater good’ and no more brothers, like my own, who are noble and true, who have their names dragged through the mud believing that they are performing the ‘greater good’ led on by people like Danzo and the elders. Used by people like them and thrown away like trash in which they have proven that they deserve to be great leaders…even greater leaders than ever your own father, Dobe!”

 

Naruto yells out, strongly, “Do you think that Itachi would want this?”

 

Sasuke doesn’t a word for a few second and he responds, “No, but I don’t follow anyone, not even Itachi, anymore. I’ve been following others’ leads for too long. There is only one lead that I follow, Naruto. It is my own path!”

 

Kushina asks Karin, seriously, “Do you follow him against your own?” Karin winches and Kushina tells Karin, “You know that you and I come from the same clan: The Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool.”

 

Karin says, nervously, “I…”

 

Sasuke tells Karin, “Stay out of this battle, Karin.”

 

Karin and the rest of Sasuke’s team are surprised and Suigetsu says, with a grin, “Not surprising since she is just useless…”

 

Karin bashes Suigetsu on the head hard enough for his head to turn into water for a second before reforming and Sasuke says, “I’m not like Danzo. I don’t make kin fight kin.” Sasuke says, glaring at Naruto, “And besides, this battle is between him and me. We are the complete reincarnations of the sons of the Six Path Sage. It began with us and it must end with us.”

 

Naruto says, cracking his knuckles, “Not arguments here, believe it.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Naruto says, “It has to between us, Hinata-chan. Take everyone and get out of here.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “No way, Naruto!”

 

Naruto says, with a serious tone, “Please, I need for you, Suguha-chan, and Sakura-chan to get everyone out of here!”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Celestial, “Do as Naruto says, you two.” Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Celestial look at Sakura in surprise and she just nods.

 

Sailor Galaxy tells Naruto, “Okay, Naruto-kun.”

 

Minato and Kushina look at Sasuke’s team and Minato says, “We’ll be ‘keeping an eye’ on Sasuke’s team.”

 

Suigetsu retorts, “Really now?”

 

Sasuke tells Suigetsu, “You really think that you can go up against the Fourth Hokage?”

 

Jugo says, “Don’t be a fool, Suigetsu. He and his wife was revived in their prime.”

 

Karin says, with a smirk, “Just him try to fight the Fourth Hokage. It will be good for a laugh.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Good luck, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sakura says, “You better damn well stay safe.”

 

Naruto says, with a grin, “No problem! Believe it!” Soon enough, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, and Sakura use a combination of Lantern Power Rings and their own abilities to transport all of the anti-Academia resistance members out of the area while Naruto is surrounded by a powerful aura that cracks the ground all around him.

 

Karin says, “Oh, crap!”

 

Suigetsu says, stunned, “Whoa.”

 

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “Give the Dobe a month and he ‘powers up’.”

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “You don’t seem really surprised.”

 

Sasuke retorts, “You expected me to be surprised Naruto?”

 

Naruto responds, with a smirk, “Knowing you, you expected this.”

 

Sasuke says, with a sly grin, “That’s not surprising Dobe.” Sasuke’s eyes glow with the Omega Effect while Naruto glows with his powerful blue aura as the two of them prepared to fight.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

On board the Enterprise, we find ourselves on the bridge as a group of those still left on the Enterprise including Sammy, Ange, Tusk, Hilda, Vivian, and Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s two Digimon partners are watching the whole battle between Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun go down.

 

Sammy asks, confused, “Why is Sailor Sun fighting my Meatball Head sister?”

 

Hilda says, “You got me.”

 

Vivian asks, confused, “Aren’t they friends?”

 

Hilda says, “Doesn’t it look it anymore.”

 

Tusk says, “There has to be an explanation.” Just then Sammy holds his head as an image flashes through his mind including the fiendish dragon, Kingdom Hearts, and X-Blade as well as a strange crown.

 

Sammy thinks in his mind, holding his head with one hand, “What was that?”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back on the surface, Sailor Celestial and Sailor Galaxy have managed to bring the anti-Academia resistance group to a safe area where they can get to another of their hidden ‘hideouts’ safely.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Will you be all right here?”

 

Rei responds, “Just fine.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sorry to bail on you, but we have got to go.”

 

Rei says, with a nod, “No problem. Thanks to that ninja jerk, we need to get ourselves organized.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Stay safe.”

 

Rei says, with a grin, “You, too.” Sailor Celestial and Sailor Galaxy then take off to head to where the fight between Sailor Moon against Sailor Sun and Davis are happening, but they hear a massive explosion from the distance.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, shocked, “That’s where Naruto-kun is!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, looking at a column of smoke in the distance, “They mean business.” Speaking of Naruto and Sasuke, there is another explosion as Naruto’s Rasengan clashes with Sasuke’s Chidori negating each other’s attack, but both of them hit each other square in the chin with a punch from their free hands causing a shockwave that causes buildings to collapses all around them.

 

Naruto tells Sasuke, “About time that you got serious, Teme?”

 

Sasuke says, with a smirk, “I should be asking you the same thing, Dobe. Playing games with me is going to cost you.” Sasuke then fires rapid fire Omega Beams at Naruto, who skillfully and graceful, manages to dodge them while Suigetsu and Jugo are fighting a defensive battle against Minato and Kushina, who, as befitting Naruto’s parents, are easily overwhelming them. Back with Sailor Galaxy and Sailor Celestial, the two of them are racing off to the fight with Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and Davis with Sailor Galaxy looking back towards the area that Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle is going on.

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Galaxy, with a smirk, “I know that you are worried about him, Hinata. However, this is Naruto that we are talking about here.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a warm smile, “I know, Suguha. I just worry about him.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “I know.” Sailor Celestial then yelps out in pain and puts one of her hands close to her heart.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Sailor Celestial, concerned, “Suguha, what’s wrong?”

 

Sailor Celestial starts to give off a blood red aura and Sailor Celestial says, “Don’t…know…I’m burning…burnin g up…”

 

Just then both of Sailor Galaxy’s ring say in unison, “Warning: Rage detected.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Rage?” Sailor Galaxy says, realizing, “Uh no!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “S-Sailor Moon…”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “Sailor Moon?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “W-We have to go…now!” Sailor Celestial, still glowing a blood red aura and doubled over in pain, tries to fly forward, but collapses due to the pain in which Sailor Galaxy uses her rings to put her in a protective bubble.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, concerned, “Hang on, Suguha!” Sailor Galaxy tows Sailor Celestial as they head straight for the area where Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun, and Davis are fighting with great concern on her expression. Joining up with said threesome, Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun, both in their Valhallan Valkyrie forms, are battling out like no tomorrow as their battle causes shockwaves that violently shake the whole city while Davis, using his Force powers, easily slams a tag team of Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, and Sailor Jupiter into the ground and into a wall, hard!

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “Dang it!”

 

Davis asks, with a plain tone, “What do you think the saying ‘You will not pass’ means?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “If you didn’t have those Force powers…”

 

Davis says, with a confident smirk, “Well, I do. There is another saying: ‘All’s fair in love and war’ and this is not love, girlfriend.”

 

Yolei says, “This isn’t funny, Davis.”

 

TK asks Yolei, “Didn’t we find that Davis ISN’T joking around, Yolei?”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “You have to stop!”

 

Davis says, “Unless Moon girl stops being stubborn and just go home for her own good, but I don’t see that happening any time soon.”

 

Sailor Venus says, nervously, “I hate to say, but Davis has a point.”

 

Sailor Star says, “There must be a better way to do this.”

 

Keiko says, pleadingly, “You shouldn’t be fighting!” Just then another violent shockwave shakes the area as Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun clash again.

 

Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon, “Give it up, Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “Those are my words to you, Sailor Sun. This has to end.”

 

Sailor Sun says, “This will end when you back down.”

 

Sailor Moon replies, “Not happening!” Sailor Sun then vanishes and Sailor Moon looks everywhere only to yelp as she is grabbed around her armored shoulders by Sailor Sun.

 

Sailor Sun says, “Then I’m sorry, but I have to put you down!” Sailor Moon screams as she is shocked by Sailor Sun.

 

Sailor Mercury yells out, worriedly, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “No!” Plenty of the other try to step forward, but a wall of dark flames prevents from getting any further.

 

Davis says, “Sorry, gang, but this is a private party.”

 

Riku asks, with a narrowing eye, “How are you able to do that?”

 

Davis responds, “It isn’t too hard to learn how to use ‘darkness powers’ without losing yourself to it. With me, being the reincarnated son of an Overlord helps.”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “Overlord?”

 

Sailor Pluto asks, “The Overlord?!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Pluto-mama?”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, “Someone that you know?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “The Overlord is the ‘ultimate evil’ and can be considered the living embodiment of evil itself. The Overlord commands a vast army of gremlin-like monsters known as minions and the Overlord’s meaning of existence is either to dominate or destroy all in his or her path. That’s the Overlord.”

 

Davis says, “Yeah. In one of my past lives, I was the son of an Overlord. I forget which one.”

 

Yolei starts to ask, “You have got to be…?” Yolei says, stopping herself, “You know what? Never mind.”

 

Davis says, “Believe me, it isn’t the worst thing in my ‘family history’.”

 

TK tells Davis, “If you say that in that tone, I tend to believe you, Davis.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No kidding.”

 

As Sailor Sun continues to shock Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun tells her, “Stop this now, Serena! Give it up! I don’t want to hurt you anymore!”

 

Sailor Moon responds, “No!” Sailor Moon then rams her armored elbow into Sailor Sun’s left side so hard that Sailor Sun gasp in shock causing her to lose her grip and stop shocking Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon, a ‘dark glint’ forming in her eyes, ruthlessly grabs Sailor Sun and slams right into the concrete ground so hard that Sailor Sun creates a massive crater!

 

Tai yells out, shocked and horrified, “Kari!”

 

Yolei shouts out, annoyed, “Hey! That was too rough!”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, concerned, “Serena…”

 

Davis yells out, horrified, “Kari-chan!” Davis yells out, enraged, “That does it!” Before Sailor Moon could react, Davis uses his Force powers to yank Sailor Moon towards and slug her right in the chin so hard that she is sent through one building and into another causing both of them to collapse!

 

Keiko covers her eyes and Rika says, with a winch, “Ouch. That’s serious going to hurt in the morning.”


Mimi says, winching, “No kidding.”

 

Sailor Uranus shouts out, angrily, “Hey!” Sailor Uranus then teleports behind Davis, but Davis easily backhands her in face and Davis then grabs Sailor Uranus by her armored collar in which he throws her into another building so hard that the building collapses right down on top of her!

 

Sailor Neptune says, shocked and horrified, “Uranus!”

 

Matt says, “Davis is not playing around.”

 

Sailor Moon’s voice booms, angrily, “Well, neither am I!” Davis turns to the source only to get rammed by a huge piece of rubble that is sent into another building with a loud ‘crash’ before that building collapses on him.

 

Purple Heart says, “I’m sensing a building collapses on a person theme going on here…”

 

Black Heart says, annoyed, “This isn’t the time, Neptune!” Sailor Moon emerges from the rubble of the building with a ‘dark spark’ in her eyes in which plenty of the others notice causing them concern.

 

Sailor Moon says, “Fighting me is one thing! Striking my friends is another!”

 

Sailor Sun’s voice boom, angrily, “And no one suck punches my boyfriend either, Sailor Moon!” Sailor Moon then screams as she is plastered by solar energy blast from Sailor Sun that sends our Moon Princess airborne. When Sailor Moon manages to stop herself in mid-air, she is then rammed in the armored waist by Sailor Sun’s left armored elbow, but Sailor Sun then gets rammed in the waist by Sailor Moon’s right armored kneecap causing her to stumble back. However, Sailor Sun dodges another kick from Sailor Moon. When the two of them are glaring at each other, Sailor Sun says, “Okay, Sailor Moon. Dai-kun and I were trying to be nice, but now the gloves are coming off!”

 

Sailor Moon says, sternly, “I really don’t want to hurt you, but if the only way for you to back down is the defeat you then I have no other choice!”

 

Purple Sister says, pleadingly, “Please stop!”

 

Riku says, “I don’t think that they will Nepgear.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Sun prepare to battle, again, but then a storm of roses are thrown in-between them causing them to stop and look to see Tuxedo Mask, on one of the rooftops, was the one that threw them.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, strongly, “That’s enough!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “Tuxedo Mask!”

 

Sailor Venus says, with a smile, “Thank goodness!”

 

Sailor Moon says, “Tuxedo Mask…”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, strongly, “What’s going on here? Why are the two of you fighting?!” But before anything else could be said or done, Tuxedo Mask finds the blade of Davis’ Keyblade at his neck.

 

Davis tells Tuxedo Mask, sternly, “Back down, pretty boy.”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, strongly, “Davis, what is the meaning of this?!”

 

Davis says, “It is for everyone’s good. Just like what we, Digidestined, have to do when Agumon was under the control of the Dark Spiral.”

 

Agumon says, nervously, “Thanks for reminding me.”

 

Sailor Moon becomes enraged by Davis’ action and she exclaims, angrily, “Davis, you had better put down that Keyblade or else I…!!”

 

However, a computer voice says, “Serena Tsukino of Earth.” Everyone then looks to see a Red Lantern ring fly up to Sailor Moon and before anyone could say or do anything, the ring goes onto one of Sailor Moon’s armored fingers and says, “You have great rage in your heart. You belong to the Red Lantern Corps.” Sailor Moon then screams out as a powerful rage energy aura surrounds her and blasts Sailor Sun backwards.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Plenty of the others gasp in shock and horror in which Kazuto, Sailor Nebula, Sailor Neo Moon, and Sailor Star say in unison, horrified, “No!”

 

Davis removes his Keyblade from Tuxedo Mask’s neck and he says, shocked, “Oh, crap!”

 

Sailor Moon’s blue eyes become blood red and Sailor Sun says, “Sailor Moon!” Sailor Moon, her eyes blood red and her body surrounded a red rage aura, turns to Sailor Sun with an animalistic roar of anger coming out of her lips and Sailor Sun prepares to fight in which Sailor Sun yelps as she goes from her new Valhallan Valkyrie form back to ‘regular’ Valkyrie form in which Sailor Sun says, with a winch, “No, not now!” Sailor Sun then screams out as she is hit by red flames of rage from Sailor Moon and sending her falling to the ground with a nasty ‘thud’.

 

Davis and Tai shout out in unison, horrified, “Kari!” Sailor Sun struggles to get back on her feet and Sailor Moon, corrupted by the rage energy of the Red Lantern Ring, charges in for the attack, but she is then stopped by a violet crystal wall and everyone looks to see Sailor Galaxy and weakened Sailor Celestial, barely flying and covered in a weak blood red aura, flying some distance away.

 

Kazuto says, “Sugu!”

 

Keiko says, curiously, “She doesn’t look so good.”

 

Kotone says, “She looks in pain.”

 

Ken says, “It is the Red Lantern Ring. She’s still ‘infected’ when a Red Lantern Ring tried to corrupt her before.”

 

White Heart asks, “Wait! This happened before?”

 

Sailor Venus says, “Yeah, it was not good.”

 

Sailor Galaxy tells Sailor Moon, “Serena, you need to fight it! You can’t let the rage take you over!” Sailor Moon gives a blood curling roar while Davis tries to get over to Sailor Sun, but he is restrained by Sailor Uranus.

 

Davis yells out, “Hey, let me go!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Not today! You already caused enough trouble!” But then Sailor Uranus is grabbed by the armored collar by UlforceVeedramon and lifted into the air.

 

UlforceVeedramon says, “I think that you should listen to my partner, Sailor Uranus.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I don’t think so, buddy.” Sailor Uranus then kicks in the chest causing UlforceVeedramon to drop while UlforceVeedramon crashes to the ground, hard!

 

Davis shouts out, “UlforceVeedramon!” Davis snarls at Sailor Uranus and he then focuses on Sailor Galaxy in which he closes his eyes in which Sailor Galaxy’s Green Lantern Ring duplicates much to her shock and surprise.

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, “What?”

 

The new Green Lantern Ring says, “Daisuke Motomiya of Earth. You have the ability to overcome great fear.” The new Green Lantern Ring goes onto Davis’ right ring finger and it says, “Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps!” Davis’ outfit then transforms into Kyle Rayner’s own Green Lantern uniform and the others look in surprise.

 

Mimi says, amazed, “Wow.”

 

Rika says, “Didn’t see this coming.”

 

Tai, TK, and even Ken smirks and they say in unison, “We did.” Davis then uses his new Green Lantern Ring to create chains and weight constructs that restrain Sailor Uranus to the ground.

 

Sailor Neptune says, shocked, “Uranus!”

 

Sailor Uranus grunts, “Can’t move…” However, Sailor Uranus’ Valkyrie level Sailor Scout powers are very powerful and Davis’ willpower is having a tough time holding her.

 

Davis thinks in his mind, with a winch, “Man! These Valkyrie powers are no shit! I don’t think I can hold her for long!” Sailor Moon’s animalistic roar makes Davis focus on her.

 

But before she could attack, Tuxedo Mask screams out, “Serena, please stop!” Sailor Moon stops in her tracks and she looks at Tuxedo Mask in which her eyes widen allowing Sailor Celestial to sneak up on her and grab her behind.

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “Sorry, sis…” Sailor Celestial yelps as Sailor Moon violently trashes about and then Tuxedo Mask yelps as he is lifted towards them by a green platform by Davis.

 

Davis yells out, “What are you waiting for?! Get over there and calm your girlfriend down!”

 

Magnadramon shouts out, “But she has been greatly corrupted by the rage energy from that ring!”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Her bond with her boyfriend is still strong. That can break through the rage!”

 

Sailor Sun looks at Sailor Galaxy and she immediately realizes what Sailor Sun is implying in which she yells out, “I get it!” Sailor Galaxy flies over with Tuxedo Mask as Sailor Celestial struggles to restrain Sailor Moon, but in her weakened condition and Sailor Moon, somehow still in Valhallan Valkyrie form, is starting to break free until she sees Tuxedo Mask causing her to stop struggling against Sailor Celestial.

 

Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, “Meatball Head, it’s me. You need to fight this. Fight the rage.”

 

Sailor Moon growls out, “D-Darien…” Sailor Moon then roars out in pain from the rage energy coursing through her.

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “I’ve got this!” Sailor Galaxy then has her Star Sapphire Ring duplicate itself and it puts itself on the ring finger of hand where the Red Lantern Ring isn’t. Sailor Galaxy tells Tuxedo Mask, “Reach out with your heart to Serena!”

 

Tuxedo Mask grabs Sailor Moon’s hand that has the Star Sapphire Ring in it and Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, “Serena, come back to us! Come back to me, Meatball Head! I love you!” Just then the Star Sapphire Ring glows and Sailor Moon’s eyes gain a violet glint in it.

 

Sailor Moon groans out, “D-Darien-kun…” Soon enough, the red rage aura surrounding Sailor Moon fades away until it is gone and Sailor Moon says, weakly, “Tuxedo Mask-kun…” She then collapses into Tuxedo Mask’s arms and she transforms back into her ‘regular’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, concerned, “Serena!” Sailor Galaxy uses her rings to put the now unconscious Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask down on the ground while Sailor Sun, Davis, and their two Digimon partners see what happens, but then Sailor Uranus breaks free of Davis’ willpower constructs.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Okay, I’ve had it!”

 

The other Sailor Scouts start to surround Davis, Sailor Sun, and their two Digimon partners in which Tai yells out, “Hey, what are you doing?”

 

Sailor Mars says, seriously, “Getting some answers!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Sorry, Tai, but your sister and her boyfriend are going to have been restrained until they tell us what the heck is going on.”

 

Davis responds, “Okay, you asked for it.” Davis then slips on a ring onto his left hand’s ring finger and it is revealed to be a Sinestro Corps Ring in which Davis’ new outfit has mixtures of yellow and green along with the insignia of both the Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps.

 

Sailor Venus yells out, shocked, “Uh oh!”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “Here are your answers!” Davis then uses the Sinestro Corps Ring in order to create a yellow construct version of the fiendish dragon from Sailor Moon’s and Sailor Celestial’s ‘visions’ and it unleashes a powerful roar at the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts causing them to scream out as their minds are bombarded by visions of a destroyed city…a destroyed world done by a massive fiendish dragon with a group of people unleashing some kind of power that causes the whole of the fabric of reality to seemly shatter like glass in which Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon. Soon enough, all of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts collapse to the ground.

 

Purple Sister asks, shocked, “What the goodness?”

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “What happened to them?” Soon after, Davis, Sailor Sun, and their two Digimon partners teleport away before anyone could stop them.

 

Ken shouts out, “Wait!” However, it is too late since they are gone.

 

The CPUs go over to the fallen Sailor Scouts and Orange Heart asks, “Are they okay?”

 

White Heart says, “No duh they are not okay, Uzume. They are unconscious!”

 

Green Heart says, “Shouting won’t help them, Blanc.”

 

Compa comes over and she says, “It seems like they are okay. I don’t see any physical injuries.”

 

Purple Sister says, “It must have been some kind of ‘mental attack’.”

 

Green Heart says, “I believe that Nepgear is right.”

 

TK says, “Davis…Kari…”

 

Kairi asks, confused, “I don’t understand. Why are they fighting each other?”

 

Sora (M) says, “I wish I knew, Kairi. It doesn’t make sense.”

 

Riku says, looking at Sailor Moon, “They truly believe that something horrible is sealed within her. And I have feeling that Davis just showed us what.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “You mean that dragon that Davis created?”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “I believe so, Sora.” Riku looks at both the currently unconscious Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as Sakura and Hiyori arrive on the scene.

 

Sakura asks, shocked, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It is a long story, but we need your help, Sakura.” Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Galaxy, “You, too, Hinata.”

 

Sailor Galaxy responds, with a nod, “Right.” Sailor Galaxy and Sakura head over to the unconscious Sailor Scouts in order to awaken them while the group hears a loud ‘boom’ in the distance in which Sailor Galaxy thinks in her mind, “Naruto-kun…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Unknown realm

 

Within another world, Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners are together as Davis is looking over Kari.

 

Davis asks Kari, “Are you okay?”

 

Kari responds, with a nod, “I’ll be just fine, Dai-kun. With all of my new powers, I’m feeling okay.”

 

Gatomon says, sarcastically, “That went well.”

 

Kari tells Davis, “Dai-kun, Gatomon has a point. I think that there could be another way.”

 

Just then a female voice says, “There might be.” The two humans and two Digimon look to see the kitsune, Yomi, coming towards them.

 

Davis asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Yomi displays a crystal ball and she says, “Take a look at this.” When Davis, Kari, and two Digimon look at what the crystal ball is displaying, Davis gains a sly smirk on his features.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back in the streets of the Venice-like city of the Fusion Dimension, Naruto and Sasuke continue their intense fight with Sasuke calling on his Complete Body Susanoo, a massive violet ethereal samurai warrior with a tengu mask/face.

 

Naruto thinks in his mind, “The Teme isn’t playing around if he is using that level of Susanoo, believe it!”

 

Kurama tells Naruto, “No damn kidding, kit!”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “Is that all you have Dobe?”

 

Naruto retorts, with a smirk, “Not even close, Teme!”

 

Sasuke says, with a sly grin, “Good. I would be disappointed and bored if you couldn’t keep up.”

 

Naruto responds, with a foxy grin, “I’ll be able to do more than keep up with you, Teme. Believe it.”

 

Sasuke tells Naruto, “We’ll see, Dobe.” Just then Sasuke uses his Susanoo to fire Omega Beams at Naruto and Naruto manages to dodge them without too much trouble.

 

Naruto yells out, “Getting old, Sasuke!” Naruto continues to dodge Sasuke’s attacks using a violet ‘energy sword’ used by Sasuke’s Susanoo while Minato and Kushina have quickly put Sasuke’s team down without too much trouble.

 

Kushina says, looking at the fight, “Sochi…”

 

Minato tells Kushina, “This is his fight, Kushina-chan.”

 

Kushina says, with a nod, “I know, Minato-kun.”

 

Minato thinks in his mind, “Good luck, son. Remember, this isn’t like some manga or anime. You are going to have the will to win, son.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Inside of Academia, there are a group of Academia students in an unconscious state at the feet of three alternate versions of Kazuto, Kuro, Kazuto’s Synchro Dimension counterpart, Kiro, Kazuto’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, and Kata, Kazuto’s XYZ Dimension counterpart.

 

Kata grabs one of the Academia students and he yells out, strongly, “Where is my sister?! Where is the Sailor Celestial of my home you scum?!”

 

Kuro grabs Kata’s arm and he says, “Cut it out! He’s out cold! He can’t tell you anything!”

 

Kiro tells Kata, “He’s right. Do you want to spend all day shouting at unconscious goon or do you want to get our sisters back?” Kata reluctantly drops the unconscious Academia student down.

 

Kuro tells Kiro, “I’m surprised that your girlfriend allowed you to go alone.”

 

Kiro asks Kuro, with a deadpanning expression, “Seriously?”

 

Kuro says, with a nod, “Oh…”

 

Kata says, plainly, “I don’t trust ‘that guy’.”

 

Kuro says, “Well, he did get us here.”

 

Kiro says, “You have to admit that it shows that he is the Professor’s son. Only he would find a way through the defenses that prevent dimension gateways and transport into Academia.”

 

Kata says, with a plain tone, “That’s why I don’t trust him.”

 

Kuro says, “He is our best chance to get our sisters back and stop that nutjob’s plan.”

 

Kata says, “He is HIS’ son.”

 

Kiro says, “And a son that really doesn’t like his dad.”

 

Kuro says, “Like it or not, we have to trust him.”

 

Kata says, plainly, “Let’s go.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “You aren’t going anywhere.” The three alternate versions of Kazuto look to see Frankinveil in front of them.

 

Kiro says, with a sneer, “You! I never thought that the Professor would be so low to let you do what you want!”

 

Kuro asks, “You know him?”

 

Kiro says, “Doctor Frankinveil. Basically, he is a CRIME AGAINST NATURE with his sick experiments that are crimes against nature.”

 

Frankinveil retorts, “Crimes? I’m not surprised that a limited mind like you wouldn’t realize the genius of my work to improve the human condition.”

 

Kiro says, with a scoff, “Improve? I doubt that a lot of people would see it that way.”

 

Frankinveil says, with a sinister smile, “In due time, they will. Now, I think that my latest work shall be useful.” Frankinveil snaps his fingers and Asuka, Momoe, and Junko float down in which all of them seemed to be sporting Harpie Lady clawed hands and feet, wings, and outfits.

 

Kiro yells out, shocked, “Asuka! Momoe! Junko!” The three of them screech like Harpy Ladies and Kiro shouts out, angrily, “Frankinveil, you are a worthless piece of dirt!”

 

Kuro asks, shocked, “Are they…fused with Duel Monsters?”

 

Kata responds, “What do you think?”

 

Frankinveil says, with wicked excitement, “Aren’t they glorious? The perfect fusion of man and Duel Monster! The power of humanity and the power of monsters as one force!”

 

Kuro says, with a sneer, “Sick!”

 

Frankinveil says, “Only an uneducated mind like yourself would say that! They are the first step to perfection!”

 

Kata says, “Perfectly sick, you mean.”

 

Kiro says, “Ditto on that sentiment.”

 

Frankinveil says, “Say what you wish. My creations shall now show you what it means to defy the Professor.”

 

Kuro says, with a smirk, “I think that you should hold that thought.”

 

Frankinveil asks, confused, “What?” Just then there is a massive explosion from another area of the castle and energy fields around the castle island start to fade away in which Frankinveil says, shocked, “The shields!”

 

Kiro says, with a sly smirk, “Down and out.”

 

Frankinveil shouts out, “You were just a distraction!”

 

Kata says, with a sly smile, “Not so smart after all.” Frankinveil snarls at Kazuto’s three counterparts as they prepare to fight against Frankinveil and the three ‘transformed’ victims of Frankinveil’s experiments.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

On board the Enterprise, Sammy and others remaining on the Enterprise, including Ange, Hilda, Tusk, and Momoka, are on the bridge and discussing the battle.

 

Momoka asks, “Why would Lady Kari fight against Lady Serena?”

 

Hilda says, with a shrug, “Got us.”

 

Ange responds, “They think that something bad is sealed in Serena.”

 

Tusk asks, “But what was that ring that made Serena go berserk like that?”

 

Sammy says, “Something really bad.”

 

When everyone else looks at Sammy, Washu appears on the bridge and she says, “Hey, everyone!”

 

Sammy asks, “Washu? What now?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “I’ve got some good news!”

 

Sammy asks Washu, “What kind of news?”

 

Washu responds, with a grin, “Academia’s protective force-fields are down!”

 

There are looks of surprise from the others and Sammy says, “Well, what are you waiting for? Inform Meatball Head and others! They just linked up with her ‘royal sister’ of hers!”

 

Washu says, “Hey, do you know who you are talking to? I’m already on it.” As Washu heads off to use the communication station to get in contact with the others down in the Fusion Dimension Earth, the others focus on the view screen that’s displaying the situation down on the planet.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Back in the Fusion Dimension, as Naruto and Sasuke continue their battle causing massive damage all around the area and when the Academia Disciplinary Squad tries to interfere, they get swept aside and the Real Solid Vision monsters are instantly destroyed. On the meanwhile, the rest of our heroes and heroines, rejoined by Sailor Galaxy, Sailor Celestial, Sakura, and Hiyori, are assembled together as the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts are getting back to their feet after fainting from the fear-induced ‘visions’ created by Davis and the Sinestro Corps Ring in his possession.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Are you girls okay?”

 

Sailor Jupiter responds, “Define ‘okay’.”

 

Compa says, “I think that they are okay. They just had a real nasty shock.”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No kidding, Compa.”

 

Cody asks, “How did Davis get his hands on a Sinestro Corps Ring?”

 

Matt says, “That’s a good question, Cody.”

 

Sailor Moon, in possession of both a Star Sapphire and Red Lantern Corps ring, is unsteady and breathing heavily in which Tuxedo Mask asks, concerned, “Are you okay Serena?”

 

Sailor Moon replies, with a weak smile, “Not exactly. These two rings are making my head ring, but I’ll be…somewhat okay.”

 

Sakura says, “I doubt that. We need to get that ring off you.”

 

Kazuto says, “With Red Lantern Rings, it is a pain in the neck. They act as your heart since rage, in the form of that ‘napalm’, becomes your ‘blood’ and the ring acts as your heart. Take off the ring…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We get the idea, big brother.”

 

Sailor Star asks Sailor Celestial, “How are you feeling?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “That ring is stirring the Red Lantern energy still inside of me, but I’m okay…for the moment.”

 

Kazuto says, “That’s what worries me, Sugu.”

 

Green Heart asks, “So, these rings contain pure emotional energy?”

 

Tai says, “That’s right. From the universe that they come from, these rings contain the power of what’s known as the Emotional Light Spectrum. Seven colors lights that represents seven powerful emotions. Rage, Avarice or Greed, Fear, Will, Hope, Compassion, and Love in that order. Red is rage. Orange is greed. Yellow is fear. Will is green. Blue is hope. Indigo is compassion. And love is violet.”

 

Purple Heart says, “The power of emotions given ‘form’ in rings. That’s very powerful.”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Indeed. Emotions are one of the important aspects of life itself. Items that can harness emotions can be an excellent tool…or an excellent weapon.”

 

White Heart says, “But from what I can see, some of these bubbles have some nasty ‘side effects’ as seen with that princess.”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, “She was really scary.”

 

White Sister (Ram) says, with a nod, “No kidding. That ring really messed up her bad.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a deadpanning expression, “Thanks a lot, Ram.”

 

Kazuto tells Tuxedo Mask, “The Star Sapphire Ring is keeping Serena calm, but then again, I’m not too surprised. Rage and Love are on the opposite ends of the Emotional Spectrum, so, it isn’t too surprising that they can cancel each other out. However, Serena is going to need your love to fuel the ring to give it the power to keep rage suppressed until we find a Blue Lantern Ring.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, “It is the only thing that can remove the ring.” Tuxedo Mask looks at Sailor Moon in concern as well as the Red Lantern Ring on one of her ring fingers.

 

Mimi asks, “How can we be sure that there is a Blue Lantern Ring around?”

 

TK says, “Something tells me that won’t be a problem, Mimi. If green, yellow, red, and violet are around, then orange, blue, and indigo are sure to follow.”

 

Patamon says, “It is a pretty interesting to see that the people wearing the rings can wield multiples of them.”

 

Palmon says, “Yeah. Serena has red and violet, Hinata has green and violet, and Davis has green and yellow.”

 

Hawkmon says, “Not to mention that Sakura has a violet ring.”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks Sakura, “Speaking of which, what happened to your ring, Sakura?”

 

Sakura says, with a smirk, “Well…” Just then Sakura transforms into her Star Sapphire outfit and shows her Star Sapphire Ring back on one of her ring fingers.

 

White Sister (Ram) says, “Oh, wow! Awesome!”

 

Rika says, “Well, that answers that question.” Just then everyone hears a loud ‘boom’ and everyone turns in the direction of where the fight between Naruto and Sasuke is coming from.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Naruto-kun…”

 

Sora (M) says, “Those two are really going at it.”

 

Riku says, “They are very powerful warriors. There is no doubt.”

 

King Mickey says, “I agree, Riku.”

 

Sailor Celestial tells Sailor Galaxy, with a smile, “You know that Naruto won’t go down so easily, Hinata.”

 

Sakura says, with a grin, “He is too stubborn to go down.”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a nod, “Yes, you are right.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “However, since we rejoined the others and helped get Rei and her group to safety, I don’t think that it is a problem to lend a hand.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement, but then a female voice says, “You aren’t going anywhere!” Everyone then looks to see none other than Arfoire coming out of a portal.

 

A lot of the others shout in unison, “Arfoire?!”

 

Black Heart asks, annoyed, “Oh, great. Which version of her is it this time? The Deity of Sin? The one from Zero Dimension? Or that one that Neptune and Nepgear fought in Ultra Dimension?”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sly smirk, “Now, wouldn’t you like to know?”

 

Mimi asks, “It couldn’t be the one from the Super Dimension, could it?”

 

Sailor Moon says, “No way! We purified her!”

 

Arfoire says, with a snort, “Ha! As if I’m that weakling!”

 

Black Sister says, annoyed, “Oh, great! Don’t tell me that we are facing yet another Arfoire!”

 

Arfoire responds, with a sly smirk, “And like I said before, that’s for me to know and you to find out!”

 

White Heart says, cracking her knuckles, “It would be my pleasure!”

 

Arfoire says, with a smirk, “Don’t count your chickens before they hatch little CPU! I’ve got a surprise for you!”

 

White Heart retorts, “Like what?!”

 

Arfoire says, “It is very special. In fact, you can thank your friend, Orange Heart, for this inspiration.”

 

Orange Heart asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Arfoire says, strongly, “Ha!” Arfoire then snaps her fingers and the whole area starts to warp.

 

Purple Sister asks, “What the goodness?” Soon enough, the whole area ‘warps’ into a dark violet and dark blue ‘dimension’ of some kind with everyone within it.

 

Yolei asks, confused, “What’s going on?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, “It looks like we have been warped into another dimension.”

 

Purple Sister says, “This power…It seems similar to Uzume’s Sharing Field!”

 

Arfoire says, with a grin, “Exactly, but with one important difference!” Just then the CPUs and Sailor Scouts along with Tuxedo Mask grunt out in pain in which all of them de-transform.

 

Neptune asks, “What the Nep?!”

 

Amara says, shocked, “Our powers…!!”

 

Raye says, “There is…a lot of negative energy…”

 

Arfoire says, “Bingo! This dimension is so full of negative power that you are now completely powerless!”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Oh, great.”

 

Kotone says, nervously, “This isn’t good at all. She has rendered them all powerless.”

 

Arfoire says, “Thankfully for you, this takes quite a bit of power, but while I can’t assault you in a more direct fashion, I have another way and personally, I love this way since it makes you suffer.” Soon after, Arfoire then creates a dark violet version of an Academia duel disk around her left wrist and a dueling deck appears inside of the duel disk.

 

Lita asks, “You want to duel?”

 

Arfoire says, with a grin, “Indeed! It is the only way that you getting out of this dimension. And by the way, if the person that you pick loses, you are trapped her for all eternity!”

 

Arfoire gives an evil laugh and Patamon says, annoyed, “Saw that coming.”

 

Rika says, with a nod, “No kidding, Patamon.”

 

Arfoire says, “Well, you will be glad to be just trapped and instead of the nightmare for the person that you picked to duel me! After they lose, they will suffer like no one has ever suffered!”

 

Noire says, “We may not be able to use HDD, but we can still kick your butt.”

 

Arfoire says, “Ha! Without your precious goddess power, you can’t hurt a fly.”

 

Blanc asks, with a strong tone, “Want to bet?”

 

Riku says, “I don’t think that it will work, Blanc. In this place, she is making the rules.”

 

Arfoire says, “Exactly. Now, choose your victim…I mean warrior carefully.”

 

Suguha says, attaching her duel disk to her left wrist, “I’ll be your opponent.”

 

The others look at Suguha as she inserts her dueling deck into her duel disk and Kazuto says, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha responds, “Big brother, it doesn’t take detective skills like yours to know that I’m her target.”

 

Arfoire says, “It seems like the princess has some brains.”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “It doesn’t take much. If you know about the Super Dimension, then you know about us and what we did there.” Suguha activates her duel disk and Arfoire does the same in which both of their duel disks shuffle their decks while their duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each of the two duelists. When the duel disks are done shuffling their decks, both Arfoire and Suguha draw five cards from their decks. Just then the words ‘Field Spell: Dimensional Crossover’ is heard and tons of stone platforms start to appear all over the field.

 

“Duel!” Arfoire and Suguha say in unison as their duel begins causing dozens upon dozens of Action Cards to rain down and envelop the field.

 

Starting Scores:

Arfoire: 4000

Suguha: 4000

 

Uzume yells out, “Come on, girl! Beat this nasty old hag!”

 

Arfoire says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I can’t wait to shut you up here for all eternity. I start off with my Vijam the Cubic Seed!” Soon after, Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode. Arfoire says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “And then I place two cards face-down and end my turn!”

 

Mimi asks, curiously, “A monster with zero attack points?”

 

Tai says, “That’s not good.”

 

Neptune says, “What do you mean? That overgrown hayseed is going to get clobbered.”

 

Lita says, “A monster with zero attack points usually has a nasty special ability or she could be luring Suguha into a trap with those face-downs.”

 

Neptune says, a bit nervously, “Oh.”

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My move!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I start off with Pot of Greed and draw two cards!” Suguha draws two cards and then says, displaying Pendulum Monsters, Dragonpulse Magician (1800/900) and Dragonpit Magician (900/2700), “Then I set scale one, Dragonpulse Magician, and scale eight, Dragonpit Magician, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the two cards on her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones in which both monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Dragonpulse and the number 8 below Dragonpit, in which Suguha says, as an image of her crystal pendulum swinging between the two columns appears, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha says, putting five cards on her duel disk, “Okay, guys! Come on out! Delta Flyer, Stargazer Magician, Dark Magician, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, three lights come from it, and these ‘lights’ form, Delta Flyer (1500/900) Stargazer Magician (1200/2400), Dark Magician (2500/2100), Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon (2400/2000), and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Nepgear says, amazed, “Oh, wow.”

 

Rom says, awe-struck, “So many…”

 

Suguha says, “And since Red-Eyes is a Gemini monster, I use my ability to Normal Summon this turn to awaken its true power!” Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon roars out as it become an effect monster and Suguha says, “Next, I tune Delta Flyer with Stargazer Magician!” Delta Flyer turns into three stars that turn into three rings that surround Stargazer Magician, turning it transparent, and then creating a column of light when Suguha takes a Synchro Monster card from her Extra Deck. Suguha then says, “Hero’s blade that sets forth unyielding light, awaken with a flash! Synchro Summon!” Suguha says, putting the Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “Let’s do this: Enlightenment Paladin!” Out of the light, Enlightenment Paladin (2500/2000) comes to the field in attack mode and Suguha says, “Since Enlightenment Paladin was summoned using a Magician Pendulum Monster, I can regain one spell card from the grave!” A card comes out of the graveyard slot of Suguha’s disk and she says, putting said card in the main slot of her disk, “And I use it too! I play Pot of Greed and draw two more cards!” Suguha draws two more cards and she yells out, “Odd-Eyes, take out her overgrown seed!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “Hold on, Sugu!” However, it is too late as Odd-Eyes unleashes its flames at Vijam.

 

Arfoire laughs evilly and she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Got you! My Vijam can’t be destroyed in battle!” As the flames slam into Vijam, Arfoire says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “And then I play my Defense Draw!” Arfoire’s face-down card is revealed to be the Defense Draw trap card and Arfoire says, “I take no damage and I get a new card!” A shield then protects Arfoire from the flames of Odd-Eyes that bounce off of Vijam in which Arfoire draws a card causing her to say, “And my Vijam has another effect. When it battles a monster, it is sent into my spell and trap zones in which it infects your precious dragon with a Cubic Counter! It loses all of its attack points and special abilities as well as unable to attack!”

 

Odd-Eyes roars as it is seemly turned to brown stone causing Suguha to say, horrified, “Odd-Eyes!”

 

Arfoire says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “And it gets worse with my Cubic Plague trap card!” Arfoire’s other face-down card is a trap card of three Vijam monsters unleashes dark brown spores all over the place and Arfoire says, “Since Vijam activated its ability, I can infect all of your monsters with Cubic Counters and they become powerless!” Soon after, Red-Eyes Black Flame Dragon, Dark Magician, and Enlightenment Paladin also become dark brown stone in which Enlightenment Paladin and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon go from 2500/2000 to 0/2000 with Red-Eyes going from 2400/2000 to 0/2000, and Dark Magician goes from 2500/2100 to 0/2100!

 

There are gasps and Kotone says, shocked, “Her monsters!”

 

Hiyori says, concerned, “Oh no.”

 

Arfoire says, as a card comes out of her deck, “And it gets worse since I play another Vijam from my deck!” Arfoire puts the card on her duel disk and another Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot, “I end my turn!”

 

Arfoire says, drawing a card, “It is your end all right! And now, my first Vijam returns to the field!” Arfoire’s first Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0) returns to the field in attack mode and Arfoire says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I release them both to play Vulcan Dragni the Cubic King!” The two Vijam monsters turn into Vulcan Dragni the Cubic King (0/0) in attack mode and Arfoire says, “It gains sixteen hundred attack points and it also deals eight hundred points of damage to you!” Vulcan Dragni the Cubic King goes from 0/0 to 1600/0 and fires flames in which Suguha yelps as they hit her causing her to lose 800 life-points.

 

Asuna says, shocked, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Serena says, worriedly, “No!”

 

Nepgear says, worriedly, “Goodness! She really got burned!”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil grin, “That’s the point. This duel isn’t just a game. Your very life and soul are on the line including she has your lives in her hands!”

 

Suguha growls, annoyed, “You are a real riot.”

 

Arfoire says, “Ah, what’s the matter? Feeling a little ‘burned’. Well, things are going to get worse for you!” Vulcan then attacks Enlightenment Paladin and destroys it in a strong explosion.

 

Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “You aren’t the only one with a Defense Draw trap card!” Suguha’s face-down card is Defense Draw trap card and a shield protects her as she draws one card from her deck.”

 

Arfoire says, “Ha! You think that will save you? Think again! After my King attacks, he is sent packing and my Cubic Seeds return!” Just then Vulcan turns back into two Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0 X 2) in attack mode and a card comes out of Arfoire’s deck in which Arfoire says, putting one card on her duel disk, “And why settle for just two when three is even better!” Just then a third Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Arfoire says, putting one more card on her duel disk, “Next, I release all three to play Indiora Doom Volt the Cubic Emperor!” All three Vijams then glow and combine to form Indiora Doom Volt the Cubic Emperor (0/0) in attack mode in which Arfoire says, with a sly smirk, “Oh, it gains twenty-four hundred attack points and slam you with another eight hundred points of damage!” Indiora then goes from 0/0 to 2400/0 as it fires a beam that slams into Suguha causing her to yelp in shock as she is sent skidding back in which she loses 800 more life-points.

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha asks, with a growl, “Is that all you got?”

 

Arfoire responds, “Let’s see how much that spunk will last, little girl! I end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 2400

Arfoire: 4000

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My move!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Advanced Release Draw! Now, all level five and above monsters that aren’t from the Extra Deck are released from the field and I draw one card for each one!” Dark Magician, Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon, and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon vanish from the field in which Suguha draws three cards causing her to shout, as her crystal pendulum reappears on the field, “And next, with my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory!” Suguha takes two cards from her Extra Deck, put them on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Stargazer Magician and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) return to the field in attack mode.

 

Arfoire asks, with an evil smirk, “And what are those two weaklings going to do?”

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “A lot! Especially when I play my Fusion Substitute spell card! Now, I can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster with monsters on my field!” As Suguha gets a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck, Stargazer and Odd-Eyes go into a fusion vortex and Suguha says, putting the Fusion Monster card on her duel disk, “Come on out, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” Out of the fusion vortex, Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode and Suguha yells out, “Rune-Eyes, attack now!” Rune-Eyes unleashes a powerful beam from its back that destroys Indiora causing Arfoire to growl as she is sent skidding back from the shockwave as she loses 600 life-points.

 

Arfoire yells out, “My Indiora’s ability now activates! When it is destroyed, I can summon up to three Cubic monsters in my grave and then I get one from my deck!” Just then three Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0 X 3) appears on the field in attack mode and Arfoire gets a card from her deck.

 

Matt says, annoyed, “Not those monsters again!”

 

Kazuto says, “And if Sugu attacks, Rune-Eyes will be rendered powerless!”

 

Suguha says, putting three cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 2400

Arfoire: 3400

 

Arfoire says, drawing a card, “My move!”  Arfoire says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Now, I release my three Seeds in order to bring out Buster Gundil the Cubic Behemoth!” All three Vijam glow and combine to form Buster Gundil the Cubic Behemoth (0/0) in attack mode in which Arfoire says, with a wicked smirk, “Thanks to its ability, it gains three thousand attack points!” Buster Gundil then goes from 0/0 to 3000/0 and Arfoire says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “And then I add my Banner of Courage! Now, my monsters gain two hundred attack points during the Battle Phase!” Buster Gundil goes from 3000/0 to 3200/0 and Arfoire shouts out, “Now, take out that overgrown lizard!” Buster Gundil fires an energy blast that destroys Rune-Eyes in a massive explosion and Suguha grunts from the shockwave as she loses 200 life-points.

 

Suguha says, pushing a button on her disk’s main screen, “I activate my trap: Michizure!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Michizure trap card and Suguha says, “Since you sent Rune-Eyes packing, your monster goes with him!” Buster Gundil shatters apart, but reforms into three Vijam the Cubic Seed (0/0 X 3) in attack mode.

 

Arfoire says, as she gains a card from her deck, “However, my monster revived my Cubic Seeds and I get a new Cubic from my deck!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “Those monsters are just like weeds!”

 

Tai says, with a nod of his head, “Just with a deadlier twist!”

 

Arfoire says, “And with that, I end my turn!”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 2200

Arfoire: 3400

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My move!” She then shouts out, as her crystal pendulum reappears on the field, “And next, with my set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory!” Suguha takes two cards from her Extra Deck, put them on her duel disk, and she yells out, “Revive from my Extra Deck: Stargazer Magician and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two lights come from it, and Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) return to the field in attack mode.

 

Arfoire says, with a smirk, “That lizard and that washed up magician again? And you dare to call me old? Ha!”

 

Suguha says, “Oh, yeah! Well, I use my Fusion Substitute’s other effect! I remove it from the grave in order to return one Fusion Monster to my Extra Deck and draw a card!” Suguha removes said card and puts it ‘out of play’, returned her Rune-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (3000/2000) Fusion Monster card to her Extra Deck, and Suguha draws one card from her deck. Suguha says, putting one card on her duel disk, “Next, I release Stargazer and Odd-Eyes in order to play this: Gandora the Dragon of Destruction!” Both monsters vanish in which they are replaced by Gandora the Dragon of Destruction (0/0) in attack mode.

 

Rika asks, confused, “When did she get that card?”

 

Suguha yells out, “And now, I cut my life-points in half and all other cards on the field are now destroyed!” Gandora unleashes powerful rays from all over its body, destroying all three Vijams, Arfoire’s Banner of Courage, Suguha’s two Pendulum cards, and her three face-down cards while Suguha’s life-points are cut in half in which Suguha says, “All destroyed cards are now removed from play and Gandora gains three hundred attack points for every card destroyed!” Gandora then roars out as it goes from 0/0 to 1800/0 and Suguha shouts out, “Attack, Gandora!” Gandora blasts Arfoire directly and she yelps as she is hit hard causing her smoking form to skid back as she loses 1800 life-points.

 

Neptune yells out, excitedly, “Way to go!”

 

Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “Next, I place this card face-down and I end my turn, but my monster is now destroyed!” Gandora roars out as it shatters to pieces as it is destroyed.

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 1100

Arfoire: 1600

 

Matt says, “That was a really risky move.”

 

Cody says, “But it might be a good one. Arfoire’s strategy seems to depend on those Vijam monsters and without them, she can’t summon up more powerful monsters.”

 

Arfoire says, with a smirk, “Oh, you think so? Think again!” Arfoire puts one card on her duel disk and she yells out, “I play Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel!” Just then Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel (1600/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Nepgear says, nervously, “Oh no!”

 

Arfoire says, with a grin, “Oh, yes! Attack!” As Duza starts to attack, Suguha then leaps on the platforms to reach an Action Card and Arfoire shouts out, “No, you don’t!” Arfoire fires black bolts that Suguha barely dodged and causes her to fall off a platform.

 

Serena shouts out, shocked, “Suguha!”

 

Neptune says, angrily, “Hey! No fair!”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smile, “It is to me! Now, be gone!” Duza fires at Suguha, but when it gets close, Suguha vanishes in a ‘puff’ of smoke in which the attack goes through the smoke to show that Suguha wasn’t there anymore causing Arfoire to ask, flabbergasted, “What?! Where did she go?!”

 

Suguha’s voice then booms, “Action Magic: Great Escape!” When everyone looks to the source of Suguha’s voice, she is on another platform with an active Great Escape Action Spell card and Suguha says, “The Battle Phase of this turn is over!”

 

Arfoire says, annoyed, “Just go!”

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Suguha says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us must draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Suguha and Arfoire draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands and Suguha says, displaying Pendulum Monsters, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon (1200/600), “I take scale one, Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon, and scale eight, Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon, and set the Pendulum Scale!” Suguha puts the two cards on her duel disk’s Pendulum Zones causing the word ‘Pendulum’ to appear in her Monster Card Zones in which both monsters appear in two columns of light with the number 1 below Odd-Eyes Persona Dragon and number 8 below Odd-Eyes Mirage Dragon in which Suguha says, as an image of her crystal pendulum swinging between the two columns appears, “And now, I can summon monsters that are levels two through seven this turn! Swing, Pendulum! Draw the arc of light to victory! Pendulum Summon!” Suguha says, putting two cards from her Extra Deck, “Return from my Extra Deck once more: Stargazer and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon!” A circle of light appears on the field, two ‘lights’ come from it, and those ‘lights’ are revealed to be Stargazer Magician (1200/2400) and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (2500/2000) in attack mode.

 

Mina says, excitedly, “You got her now!”

 

TK says, “I hope so, Mina-chan.”

 

Suguha yells out, “Odd-Eyes, attack her Duza now! Spiral Flame Strike!” Odd-Eyes unleashes its attack on Duza, but Arfoire has an Action Spell card in her hands.

 

Arfoire says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate the Action Magic: Miracle! My monster is safe and all your battle damage is halved!” Odd-Eyes’ attack slams into Duza, but Duza is protected by a shield, however, the shockwave from the explosion sends Arfoire skidding backwards as she loses 900 life-points.

 

Cody says, “Smart move. Odd-Eyes’ ability would have doubled that damage to eighteen hundred and ending the duel for her.”

 

Suguha says, putting two cards into the main slot of her disk, “I end my turn with two cards face-down.”

 

Current Score:

Suguha: 1100

Arfoire: 700

 

Arfoire says, drawing a card, “Not bad, but this battle is done!” Arfoire then displays another Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel (1600/1600), Blade Garoodia the Cubic Blast (0/0), and Dark Garnex the Cubic Beast (0/0) in which Arfoire says, putting three cards on her duel disk, “Now, I display these three Cubic monsters in order to summon these: Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord!” Just then three Crimson Nova the Dark Cubic Lord (3000/0 X 3) appear on the field in attack mode.

 

Kotone says, shocked, “Oh my Kami!”

 

Yolei says, stunned, “Three thousand attack points?! And she has three of them!”

 

Arfoire yells out, with an evil smirk, “That’s right! End this!”

 

One of the Crimson Nova attacks Stargazer and Suguha says, pushing a button on her duel disk, “Not so fast! Go, Waboku!” One of Suguha’s face-down cards is revealed to be the Waboku trap card and Suguha says, “Thanks to this trap card, my monsters are safe and all battle damage is zero!” A trio of maidens protects Stargazer from Crimson Nova’s attack.

 

Arfoire says, putting one card into the main slot, “I activate my Card of Destruction! Both of us must discard our hands and redraw the same number of cards that we discard!” Arfoire and Suguha discard their hands and draw new cards from their decks equal to the cards in their hands with Arfoire drawing three and Suguha drawing two cards. Arfoire says, with a wicked evil smirk while putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I activate my Protection Agency card! By discarding one card from my hand, I suffer no effect damage from my monsters!” Arfoire discards one card from her hand and she says, putting one card into the main slot, “And now, I place one card face-down and end my turn, but duel is over for you! During the End Phase, Crimson Nova inflicts three thousand points to both duelists!”

 

There are gasps and Tai says, shocked, “Oh no!”

 

Ken says, “Arfoire is safe due to her spell card, but Suguha will suffer nine thousand points of damage!”

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

All three Crimson Nova fire beams right at Suguha and Suguha shouts out, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “Not so fast! I activate my Pikeru’s Circle of Enchantment!” Suguha’s face-down card is revealed to be the Pikeru’s Circle of Enchantment trap card and Suguha says, “All card effect damage is negated!” A circle of light protects Suguha from beams of energy from all three Crimson Nova.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Nice!”

 

Arfoire says, “Don’t think that you can survive the next turn!”

 

Suguha says, drawing a card, “We’ll see!”

 

Arfoire says, pushing a button on her duel disk’s touch screen, “We are going to right now! I activate my Unification of the Cubic Lords!” Arfoire’s face-down card is the Unification of the Cubic Lords trap card and Arfoire says, “I use it to fuse my three Cubic Lords together!” All three Crimson Nova go into a fusion vortex while Arfoire puts a Fusion Monster card from her Extra Deck on her duel disk in which Arfoire says, strongly, “Now, come forth, Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord!” Out of the fusion vortex, Crimson Nova Trinity, the Dark Cubic Lord (4500/3000) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yolei shouts out, shocked, “Forty-five hundred attack points?!”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smirk, “And it has powerful abilities! You can’t target and destroy my mighty Cubic Lord with card effects and when it attacks, your life-points are cut in half! Finally, if you inflict effect damage to me, you get hit with the same damage!”

 

Nepgear says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Neptune says, “Hey! That’s way overpowered!”

 

Arfoire says, with an evil smirk, “Now, what do you have to win? I doubt that there is anything that you can do!”

 

Suguha looks at the card that she just drew and Suguha says, with a smirk, “You would think so, but you would be wrong!” Arfoire gives an annoyed and confused look and Suguha says, displaying Palladium Oracle Mahad (2500/2100), “But now, I play this! Palladium Oracle Mahad!” She puts the card on her duel disk and Palladium Oracle Mahad (2500/2100) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Arfoire says, surprised, “Wait! That monster is too strong without some kind of sacrifice!”

 

Suguha responds, “Wrong! When I draw, by showing it to you, I can special summon it automatically!”

 

Arfoire says, with a scoff, “Like it will help! It is too weak!”

 

Suguha replies, with a grin, “Let’s find out! Mahad, attack her Crimson Nova!” As Mahad leaps into the air, Suguha says, with a wide smirk, “By the way, did I mention that when Mahad attacks a Dark monster, its attack points double? I guess that it slipped my mind!”

 

Arfoire yells out, shocked, “No!” Palladium Oracle Mahad goes from 2500/2100 to 5000/2100 and he fires a beam of golden energy that slams into Crimson Nova Trinity before the monster explodes in golden flames in which Arfoire yelps as she loses 500 life-points.

 

Suguha shouts out, “Odd-Eyes, end this!” Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon attacks Arfoire and she screams as she slammed by the attack causing her to lose 2500 life-points as well as the duel.

 

Final Score:

Suguha: 1100

Arfoire: 0

 

Arfoire screams out as she starts to ‘break down’ as she is engulfed by Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon’s attack, “How can this be?! This can’t be happening…!!” Arfoire vanishes as she is engulfed and soon enough, the whole of the field starts to shatter like glass before returning to ‘normal’ as our group find themselves back in the streets of the Venice-like city in the Fusion Dimension.

 

Yolei says, excitedly, “She did it!”

 

Keiko says, with a smile, “I knew that Suguha could do it!”

 

However, as the Real Solid Vision projections vanish, Suguha collapses to her right knee and Serena says, concerned, “Suguha!” Everyone looks at her and she smiles at them, but before anyone could say anything or approach her, a portal opens at her feet and she screams as she is sucked into that portal.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu, no!” The others run up to the gateway, but it closes behind them in which Kazuto punches the ground.

 

Lita asks, confused, “What the heck?!”

 

Patamon asks, curiously, “What happened?!”

 

Just then a male voice shouts out, “Why don’t you figure it out you powder puff?!” Everyone looks to the source to see Teruteru Hanamaru with a dark skinned male that looks like a very obese version of the Professor.

 

This obese version of the Professor says, in a voice similar to the Professor’s voice, “At long last. She is mine.”

 

Teruteru says, with an evil smile, “Indeed, Professor.”

 

There are multiple gasps and Amara asks, “Professor?”

 

Rika asks, “Wait! Isn’t that the leader of Academia?”

 

The obese version of the Professor responds, “Indeed, fools. And now, you have delivered the final Sailor Celestial to me.”

 

Kazuto yells out, angrily, “Where is my sister?!”

 

The obese version of the Professor replies, “Serving her purpose, boy.” Soon after, Teruteru and the obese copy of the Professor take off into the distance with Kazuto and Serena hot on their heels.

 

Serena shouts out, “Hold it!”

 

Darien says, “Serena!”

 

Asuna yells out, “Kirito-kun!” Soon enough, the rest of the group is following Kazuto and Serena as they pursue Teruteru and the obese duplicate of the Professor, believing him to be the real Professor.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, Academia

 

Within some kind of high-tech lab, there are three human-sized glass capsules with a female figure inside of each one and within one of the capsules, we can see Lea, Suguha’s Fusion Dimension counterpart and the Sailor Celestial of this dimension, within one of them as the 16-year-old young male, Declan, looks at them.

 

Just then Declan hears a familiar male voice says, “Declan.” Declan turns to the source of the voice to see none other than the Professor walking towards him.

 

Declan responds, “Hello…father. Or should I call you, Professor Reo Akaba?”

 

The Professor walks over to Declan and he says, “You have come to stop me.”

 

Declan says, “I’ve seen what you have done. This madness will end. I will stop you.”

 

The Professor responds, “You have no idea what I’m doing Declan.”

 

Declan replies, “You may be right. I may not, but what I do know is that you need to be stopped Reo.”

 

Before the Professor could retort, a familiar female voice shouts out, “Got that right!” Just there is a massive explosion from one of the walls and out of a smoking hole in the wall, the Fusion Dimension and Synchro Dimension versions of Valkyrie Sailor Moon emerge from the hole.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD looks at the capsule and she yells out, shocked, “Sis!”

 

Just then a male voice says, “Don’t worry, Serenity. We’re getting our sisters out of here.” Everyone then looks to see Kuro, Kiro, and Kata walking up behind the Professor.

 

Declan asks, “A total success?”

 

Kuro says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Kata says, “Had to deal with a sick scientist.”

 

Kiro tells Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD, “Asuka and the girls were used by Frankinveil.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon FD yells out, shocked, “What?!”

 

Kiro says, displaying a card, “Don’t worry. He won’t use people and Duel Monsters for his sick experiments ever again.” Kiro then turns the card to show the horrified face of Frankinveil on it.

 

The Professor says, “Actually, I must thank you for doing that. I’ve always felt that he would create another one of HER and HIM.”

 

Declan asks, “Her? Him?”

 

Kata asks, with a sneer, “What kind of nonsense are you talking about?”

 

The Professor says, “My greatest sin.”

 

Valkyrie Sailor Moon SD says, “Greater than this? It is over, pal.”

 

The Professor says, with a smile, “No, it is not. In fact, it has only begun.” Just then a portal appears and out of the portal, Suguha yelps as comes out of the portal and lands on the ground in front of the Professor.

 

Suguha asks, confused, “What the?” She then looks around to see the others including the Professor in which only the Professor doesn’t have a shocked look on his expression.

 

The Professor says, with a wide smile, “Declan, my son…I win.” The others look at the Professor in shock and surprise as the Professor gives a wild sly victorious smirk as if he has already won and gotten what he wanted in which things seem to have taken a DARKER turn.

 

End Chapter 62

 

Yes, I know! I end on kind of a cliffhanger and we know how we hate those! Hopefully, you can tolerate it until the next chapter comes out, everyone! Suguha seems to have been captured and yet, it seems like the Professor is the one in trouble. Confusing, huh? However, Naruto and Sasuke are battling it out like no tomorrow, but what is his excuse getting involved in this? The questions that you have for this chapter might be answered soon! Keep reading and reviewing, fans! No flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!