Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Celestial Clash of Cosmic Levels ( Chapter 68 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, this is it, folks! We have arrived at a ‘big climax’ in this story and trust me, it is going to be big, everyone. I really don’t have much to say, so, I think that it is time to keep going with the story, everyone! However, before I begin, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 68: Celestial Clash of Cosmic Levels

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard, Aincrad

 

On top of Aincrad that’s floating over Castle Oblivion that was somehow transported to the Keyblade Graveyard, a place/world where a great battle in the ancient Keyblade War was fought and Keyblades of countless Keybladers that lost their lives in the war are forever implanted in the ground as their tombstones, we are within the Ruby Palace where Heathcliff/Kayaba, the man who orchestrated SAO, the death game that killed nearly four thousand people and seems to have greater ‘significance’ that anyone thought during that two year period, has created a Kye-Blade, the ultimate Keyblade that’s the counterpart to the true Kingdom Hearts, and has basically challenged Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kazuto, who were basically his daughters and adoptive step-son back when they were the prince and princess of the Moon Kingdom at the end of the Silver Millennium, to a final battle.

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Did you just demand that boss and her siblings fight you in some kind of final duel?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Basically speaking, yes.”

 

Sailor Uranus asks, with a stern tone, “And you don’t think that the rest of us are going to stand back and let that happen? After all you have done?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Actually, I do know that you are going to interfere and I believe that you should know that you have no chance in interfering.”

 

Davis asks, sternly, “And why is that?”

 

Heathcliff gives off a powerful aura and he responds, with a sly smile, “I believe that people have been making that statement and regretting a lot throughout history, Motomiya-san.” Just then Heathcliff is engulfed in a powerful glow that forces everyone to cover their eyes and after a short time, the glow stops and when everyone looks, they are shocked to see Heathcliff covered from head to toe in a Keyblade Armor similar to Xehanort’s No Heart Keyblade armor, but it is golden and silver mixed with red and black with golden-red crown adorned with all types of jewels attached to the top of the helmet of the Keyblade Armor with the Kye-Blade in his right hand with a massive version of the Liberator shield in which it is golden instead of silver.

 

TK says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Patamon says, nervously, “I think that this guy has a point.”

 

Yolei was about to say something, but Davis says, annoyed, “Yeah, I know! I know! Me and my big mouth!”

 

Heathcliff gives off a powerful aura and Sailor Pluto says, “We must be careful.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a bit of sweat going down her brow, “No kidding. He is giving off a powerful aura.”

 

Heathcliff responds, plainly, “Indeed. Allow me to demonstrate.” Heathcliff lifts up his Kye-Blade and with one swing, he creates a shockwave that’s so powerful that everyone is knocked to the ground, hard, while also destroying the front of the Ruby Palace.

 

Neptune says, shocked, “Holy Nep! Did you see that? He just blew the front of his palace wide open!”

 

Noire says, annoyed, “We’re right here, Neptune!”

 

Vert says, “It seems like he is far from a ‘pushover’.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, leaping to her feet, “Well, I’m not either!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Then let us begin.” With incredible speed, Heathcliff zips over to Sailor Celestial causing her to gasp in shock and barely dodge a swipe from Heathcliff.

 

Kazuto says, shocked upon seeing this, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, shocked, “So fast!” Sailor Celestial draws her twin Keyblades and starting to fight against Heathcliff, but immediately, the difference shows as Heathcliff easily blocks all of Sailor Celestial’s attacks while Sailor Celestial barely manages to dodge/block all of Heathcliff’s assaults.

 

Biyomon says, shocked, “Such power.”

 

Sailor Nebula says, “It shouldn’t be surprising since he has the ‘ultimate Keyblade’ in his hands.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “But how did he get it?”

 

Riku says, “That’s a good question, Sora.” Sailor Celestial continues to battle Heathcliff, but it is obvious that she is on the losing end of the battle as she is barely defending herself from Heathcliff’s assaults while Heathcliff is easily defending against Sailor Celestial’s attacks. Heathcliff swings his Kye-Blade in which Sailor Celestial blocks with her Keyblades, but the sheer power of the attack sends Sailor Celestial skidding backwards halfway across the floor of the Ruby Palace.

 

Sailor Celestial grunts out in her mind, “Ugh! Such power! I’m not going to stand a chance unless I go full force now!” Heathcliff charges in and Sailor Celestial barely rolls out of the way of his next attack in which Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “But I doubt that he is going to give me a chance. He might be somewhat of a ‘drama queen’, but an idiot and fool, he isn’t! He is at his ‘endgame’ and he isn’t going to make stupid moves!”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Suguha!”

 

As the others prepare to assist her, Sailor Moon notices Sailor Celestial glancing at her and Sailor Sun and Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “That’s it!” Sailor Moon leaps back and starts to gather her energy to transform into her Valhallan Valkyrie form, but Heathcliff quickly notices this and quickly like the Flash, Heathcliff is right in front of Sailor Moon and grabs her by the collar causing her transformation to get disrupted.

 

Sailor Uranus asks, shocked by Heathcliff’s speed, “What the?!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I’m sorry, my dear, but I can’t have you doing that.” Heathcliff then violently throws Sailor Moon into the throne that he was sitting on and Sailor Moon yelps as she slammed into it causing the throne to be destroyed due to the sheer force that Sailor Moon hits it with.

 

The others are shocked and Tuxedo Mask says, stunned, “No!”

 

Sailor Star yells out, shocked, “Serena-chan!”

 

Sailor Nebula and the plenty of the other Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts say in unison, “No, Serena!”

 

Tuxedo Mask glares at Heathcliff and he yells out, “How dare you?!” Tuxedo Mask prepares to attack Heathcliff, but Heathcliff creates energy binds that bind Tuxedo Mask and he collapses to the floor in a heap. But then there is Sailor Celestial’s roar of power and Heathcliff turns to face Sailor Celestial only to see her transform into her Valhallan Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Whoa!”

 

Keiko says, amazed, “She transformed so fast!”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, yeah! Sister is bringing on the heat now!”

 

Nepgear says, with a nervous smile, “Neptune…”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, with a smile, “Well done, Selene. However, it will take more than that to stop me.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, showing her twin Keyblades in her hands, “I know. And believe me, I have plenty more!”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “We shall see, my dear. Actions will speak louder than words.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “And my action will speak a whole book series, jerk!” The two of them just stare at each other for several seconds, but which to seem to pass for several hours for everyone until both Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff ‘vanish’ into thin air.

 

Uni asks, surprised, “Huh?”

 

Nepgear says, “My goodness! They vanished!”

 

Riku says, seriously, “I don’t think that’s the case!” Just then the whole area starts to shake from a series of ‘explosions’ that seem to come from everywhere.

 

Ram asks, surprised, “What the heck?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “It’s them!”

 

Ken says, “They must be moving so fast that the human eye can’t see their movements!” However, soon enough, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff reappears in which the two of them are fighting with an intense battle with Sailor Celestial using her two Keyblades while Heathcliff is using his Kye-Blade and massive shield. Much of the others could barely follow their movements...if they could follow them in the first place. Every clash that they had causes the whole of the Ruby Palace, if not the whole of Aincrad itself, to shake from each clash of arms between these two powerful opponents.

 

Hawkmon says, amazed, “My words!”

 

Gabumon says, stunned, “I’ll say, Hawkmon! They are making the whole place shake!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “You might be right on the money, Gabumon! They could be making the whole floating castle shake from this fight!” Quickly, Sailor Uranus senses the two of them building up their power and her eyes widen.

 

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Saturn, “Firefly, put up your shield at maximum power! Hurry!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Everyone, get down! And anyone that can create a shield, do so!”

 

Riku says, seriously, “Do as she says!” The whole of the Ruby Palace starts to shake from the building up of power from both Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial and plenty of the others immediately get why Sailor Uranus told Sailor Saturn to do what she did. Immediately, the CPUs go into their HDD forms and those that can create energy fields/shields work with Sailor Saturn to create a powerful energy shield around everyone minus Sailor Celestial, who is facing Heathcliff, and Sailor Moon, who is far away from the others. Sailor Saturn and the others did so just in time as Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff clash like never before in which the clash of Sailor Celestial’s Keyblades and Heathcliff Kye-Blade cause a mighty explosion/shockwave of power that shakes not only the whole of Aincrad, but the whole of Keyblade Graveyard like never before in which a powerful light engulfs the inside of the Ruby Palace.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Elsewhere within the Keyblade Graveyard, Sasuke and his team, Taka, are walking through the vast rocky wasteland.

 

Suigetsu says, “Man! What a dump!”

 

Jugo says, “There is much sadness in this place.”

 

Karin asks Jugo, “How can you tell?”

 

Jugo says, “I’m not sure. I just can.”

 

Just then the whole area starts to shake violently and Karin yells out, “What the heck is going on?”

 

Jugo asks, “Earthquake?”

 

Sasuke responds, plainly, “No.” When Taka looks where Sasuke is looking, there is a bright light come from the distance ahead of them.

 

Suigetsu yells out, “What is that?!”

 

Sasuke replies, plainly, “The ‘battle of the gods’.”

 

Taka looks at Sasuke, confused, and Suigetsu asks, “Come again?”

 

Sasuke says, “The so-called ‘deity of Aincrad’ is facing off against his former daughter, the ‘goddess of creation’.”

 

Karin asks, curiously and getting what Sasuke is meaning, “You mean that Kayaba is facing off against Sailor Celestial?”

 

Sasuke says, with a nod, “That’s right, Karin. And this time, they are BEYOND serious. This is their FINAL confrontation.”

 

Suigetsu says, “Whoa!”

 

Jugo says, “That means…”

 

Sasuke says, “It’s here…The ‘heart of all worlds’…all universes…all realms…”

 

Karin says, concerned, “Sasuke-kun…”

 

Sasuke says, with a plain tone, “Let’s go.” Immediately, Sasuke and his team walk ahead towards where the ‘bright light’ is coming from, a ‘signal’ of the great clash between Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

Back in the Fusion Dimension, we are within the USS Enterprise where we find the recently revived Queen Serenity in her room and she ‘senses something’ causing her to become solemn and hold her hands to her heart.

 

Queen Serenity says, “So, it has come to this…Heathcliff…Serenity…Selene…” Quee n Serenity lowers her head and a tear comes down her left eye.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard, Aincrad

 

Back within Aincrad, we return to where our heroes and heroines are as the light fades and they are able to open their eyes, they are flabbergasted by the sight of the whole of the Ruby Palace, minus the floor, has been completely destroyed!

 

Sailor Venus says, shocked, “Holy cow!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, stunned, “Took the words right out of my mouth, Venus-chan!”

 

Naruto says, flabbergasted, “Talk about bringing the house down!”

 

White Sister (Ram) says, “I’ll say.”

 

White Heart says, “This shows that they aren’t damn well pulling their punches. They are meaning to beat the crap out of each other good.”

 

Hiyori asks, curiously, “Where are they?” Just then the whole area is rocked by violent shaking from a series of ‘explosions’.

 

Yolei asks, annoyed and confused, “Now what?!”

 

Hawkmon says, looking up, “My words! There is your answer to your question and Hiyori’s question, Yolei!” Everyone looks at where Hawkmon is looking where they see Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff, sporting eight machine wings coming out of his armor’s back, continuing their battle with even more intensity than before with every blow that they make causing shockwaves that shake the whole of Aincrad from the sheer force!

 

Sailor Uranus says, “Blanc is exactly right. They aren’t pulling their punches.”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, concerned, “Could this mean…?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “They mean for this battle to be their last.”

 

Tuxedo Mask, still bounded by the restraints from Heathcliff, asks, “Serena?”

 

Sailor Star gasps and she asks, concerned, “Serena-chan?”

 

Kazuto says, seriously, “I think I know…” A lot of the others look at Kazuto, who is still looking up, and when everyone else looks up, Heathcliff then swing his shield around to block a blow from Sailor Moon, who is also in her Valhallan Valkyrie form and wielding two Keyblades.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Sailor Moon! Sis!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I was wondering when you would join us, Serenity.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “I’m not going to let whatever you have planned work!” Before Sailor Celestial could say anything, Sailor Moon tells Sailor Celestial, “Don’t tell me that this isn’t my fight! This has been my fight ever since the day that SAO started…No, it has been my fight for countless eons, Celestial! It’s time the cycle ends once and for all!” Sailor Celestial nods her head in agreement and understanding in which both of them attack Heathcliff at the same time using excellent teamwork and coordination to fight, but the former ‘demon king of Aincrad’ manages to fight the two of them off despite their high levels of power and it is two-on-one.

 

Rika says, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! The ultimate tag-team!”

 

Ryoutarou says, “That jerk doesn’t stand a chance now!”

 

Sailor Star says, nervously, “I don’t know…”

 

Andrew asks, curiously, “What do you mean Asuna?”

 

Sammy says, “Meatball Head and her ‘royal sister’ are at max power and it is two on one!”

 

Kazuto says, with a serious and concerned look on his face, “I have to agree with Asuna. Look at what’s happening. Even with the two of them at max power and fighting two against one, Kayaba is fighting extremely well.” Everyone looks back to the fight where they see that despite the odds against him, Heathcliff is fighting really well with him dodging/blocking all of Sailor Celestial’s and Sailor Moon’s combined assaults with the two of them, while not desperate, are hard-pressed against Heathcliff’s attacks/counterattacks.

 

Black Heart says, “I see what you mean, Kazuto.”

 

Green Heart says, with a nod, “Agreed, Noire. He is fighting really well despite two powerful opponents against him.”

 

Purple Sister asks Purple Heart, “Neptune?”

 

Purple Heart says, “I’ve got a bad feeling, Nepgear.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…Serena…” The battle continues with incredible speed and intensity as the two most powerful Sailor Scouts battle with mastermind of SAO as the others watch on with a mix of emotions.

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “Suguha-chan…”

 

Naruto says, “Come on…” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial fight intensely and perform excellent, if not perfect maneuvers, against Heathcliff, but the former mastermind of SAO blocks his ‘former’ daughters’ attacks one after another.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, shocked, “No way! It is two against one and both of us are fighting in third stage Valkyrie forms! How is fighting both of us at the same time?!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “I’m getting annoyed! No more games I said!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “As I have said before, I’m not playing, but if you wish, I will take it to the ‘next level’.” Just then Heathcliff is surrounded by an even more powerful aura and the whole of Aincrad as well as the world around it starts to shake from that power.

 

Veemon says, nervously, “Uh oh.”

 

Davis says, “Something tells me that you have a point, buddy.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial winch from this, but the two of them stand their ground. However, before they could move or do anything, Heathcliff is right at Sailor Celestial’s face and she gasps only to get bashed in the face by Heathcliff’s massive shield in which she is sent flying, but not for long as Heathcliff uses his free left hand, since his shield is attached to his left arm, grabs one of Sailor Celestial’s legs, and throws her into Sailor Moon causing the two of them to be sent rocketing away and down around twenty miles before hitting the ground with a massive ‘kaboom’ that causes the whole area around them to shake with great violence!

 

The others gasp in shock and plenty of Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts say in unison, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Hiyori and Keiko say in unison, shocked, “Suguha!”

 

Naruto yells out, flabbergasted, “Suguha-chan!”

 

Sakura shouts out, stunned, “Damn! How could he be so powerful?!”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “No! Serena!” On the meanwhile, Heathcliff follows them down where it is seen that the two of them made a massive crater from the impact that the two of them had with the ground in which the two of them, sporting a nasty bruise on their faces, slowly and wearily, get back to their feet.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a winch, “Ow!”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a winch of pain, “That hurt!”

 

Heathcliff lands in front of them and he asks, with a sly smirk, “I trust that was to your satisfaction?” Sailor Celestial snarls at Heathcliff, gets into a defensive stance, and with a mighty yell of power, she charges right back into the fight.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, concerned, “Celestial!” However, Sailor Celestial doesn’t listen and we go back where there is another massive ‘explosion’ that rocks the whole area as the fight continues unabated.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension

 

Returning to the Fusion Dimension, we are within Academia and inside of the room containing Arc-V, Declan is working on a holographic keyboard in front of a holographic screen with Minato and Kushina assisting him with something.

 

Minato asks, “How is going Declan-san?”

 

Declan says, shaking his head, “No. There seems to be no way to reserve Arc-Five’s effect from here.”

 

Just then a male voice says, emotionlessly, “And you would be correct.” Everyone then looks to the source of the voice to see Izuru Kamukura walking over to them.

 

Minato and Kushina get into defensive stances and Kushina asks, “Who are you?”

 

Izuru Kamukura responds, “Izuru…Izuru Kamukura. The final members of what you know as the Remnants of Despair.” Minato and Kushina gasp in shock and Izuru says, “I am here to surrender.”

 

Minato and Kushina say in unison, “Huh?” Minato and Kushina look at each other and they look at Izuru, who doesn’t say or do anything, but just stare at them.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Returning to the Keyblade Graveyard, we return to the Ruby Palace as the shockwave from the clashes of Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, but now, it is obvious that both of the strongest Sailor Scouts of the group are completely outmatched by Heathcliff’s new power. Heathcliff easily blocks their attacks while Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial are getting hit with an increasing number of hits by Heathcliff. Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial look at each other and they try a coordinated attack, but Heathcliff seems to vanish from their sight.

 

The two of them look around frantically and Sailor Celestial asks, “Where did he go?”

 

Heathcliff’s voice booms, “Here.” Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon gasp and turn only to get blasted in the face which seem them screaming back into the destroyed ruins of the Ruby Palace where they land with a massive ‘crash’.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, shocked, “Serena!”

 

Kazuto says, stunned, “Sugu!”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Suguha!”

 

Naruto says, “Suguha-chan!” Immediately, the smoke and dust from the impact dispel to reveal a badly bruised Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial with them sporting a number of bruises and cuts on their exposed skin and their armor suffering multiple cracks.

 

Sakura says, “He is pummeling them into the ground!”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “I can’t believe this! They are the most powerful members of our group! They have the power of level three Valkyries!”

 

Riku says, “It isn’t surprising since he has gained the most powerful Keyblade of them all! The Kye-Blade is the counterpart to the true Kingdom Hearts!” Heathcliff lands in front of both Sailor Celestial and Sailor Moon in which the two of them struggle to their feet.

 

Sailor Uranus says, “I’ve had enough standing around!”

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Let’s do this!”

 

Heathcliff says, slyly, “I think not.” Just then the Fusion and Synchro Dimension versions of Sailor Moon along with all of the alternate versions of Kazuto take out their Keyblades in which Kazuto’s counterparts take Kazuto hostage while Fusion and Synchro Dimension versions of Sailor Moon restrain Davis and Sailor Sun!

 

Tai yells out, stunned, “What the?!”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ yells out, “What are you doing?”

 

Sailor Moon Fusion/FD says, nervously, “S-Sorry.”

 

Sailor Celestial Synchro/SD asks, nervously, “Big brother?”

 

Kuro says, nervously, “I’m sorry.”

 

Rika yells out, annoyed, “What the heck is this?!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a plain tone, “In short…blackmail.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Blackmail?”

 

Heathcliff says, “For your fusion counterpart, I have managed to recover their version of your childhood friend, Sailor Nebula.”

 

There are gasps and Sailor Nebula asks, “My Fusion Dimension counterpart?”

 

Sailor Jupiter FD yells out, “No way! Naru was lost to the Shadow Realm!”

 

Sailor Moon FD responds, nervously, “He managed to find a way to retrieve her.”

 

Sailor Mercury FD says, “But Naru was mutated into a Shadow Creature!”

 

Sailor Saturn asks, “Mutated? Shadow Creature?”

 

Sailor Venus FD says, nervously, “Yeah. If you are trapped in the Shadow Realm for too long or they infect you with a ‘Shadow Virus’, you can be transformed into a Shadow Creature. It is similar to what those sickos did to Asuka, Momoe, and Junko.”

 

Sailor Mercury FD says, solemnly, “Her mind was completely lost to the darkness. Our Sailor Moon blamed herself since Naru got lost saving her.”

 

Sailor Moon FD says, nervously, “H-He found a way to restore her. And it is n-no trick.”

 

Green Heart says, sternly, “And he is dangling her ‘cure’ to use them to make sure that we don’t interfere.”

 

Orange Heart says, annoyed, “That’s a bad thing to do! It is so like villains to blackmail Uzume’s friends and comrades to do their dirty work!”

 

White Heart says, with a snarl, “Well, what do you expect? He is a fucking murdering freak of nature that didn’t even give his former daughters a bit of worth! It isn’t surprising that he would go so low!”

 

Kazuto asks Kuro, “And you and your sister?”

 

Kuro responds, solemnly, “We never said anything, but my sisters and I went through something pretty much similar to SAO. We were trapped in a virtual world and made to play a sadistic game.”

 

Sailor Moon SD says, nervously, “A ‘game’ that cost over ten thousand lives and their fate was worse than those suffered in SAO.”

 

Kotone asks, “Worse?”

 

Sailor Celestial SD says, solemnly, “They weren’t just killed. Their minds…Their consciousness or souls…were ‘shattered’…broken…into pieces and scattered all over cyberspace and then some. Their bodies were still alive, but they are complete vegetables running on life-support. They are nothing more than living corpses.”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Green Heart says, “My words!”

 

Kairi says, shocked, “That’s horrible…”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “A fate worse than death…”

 

Kazuto says, looking at Heathcliff, “And he found a way to retrieve those people.”

 

Sailor Moon SD says, with a nod and solemn tone, “Yes…I know…I shouldn’t be…but those lives…all of those lives…!!”

 

Hiyori says, “You shouldn’t feel responsible for them.”

 

Kuro says, with a solemn tone, “You don’t understand. We had a hand in creating that ‘death game’.”

 

There are more stunned looks and Sailor Celestial SD says, solemnly, “Like your versions of sis and I, our dreams were used to harm so many people.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, snarling at Heathcliff, “And you are using their lives! I thought that you couldn’t go any lower!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Yes, it is ‘underhand’. I do admit and know that. However, this battle will not go uninterrupted.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “What is the point of all this?”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Aincrad…You know what it means. It is the central point of time, space, and more. It is the nexus. The center of all. It is where cycles begin and end in order for new cycles to start anew. And here, in the realm and view of the true ‘Kingdom Hearts’, ultimate treasures can be found.”

 

Davis asks, “Ultimate treasures?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Life…death…knowledge…paradise. It is all there. The way to find what’s beyond the next horizon and in my story, I intend to truly create a brand new world.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, “Create a new world?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, with a sneer, “So, you intend to become a god?”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a smile, “Nothing of the sort. As I just said, I intend to create a new type of world. A world that hasn’t been seen in the multiverse before. When it is done, I shall leave it to its own devices and I know that from it, the new horizon shall be revealed.”

 

Black Sister asks, in an annoyed and sarcastic tone, “Okay, seriously?”

 

Purple Heart says, “Something tells me that he isn’t joking.”

 

Heathcliff says, “But in order for that to happen, there must be two ‘elements’: One of life and one of death.”

 

Sailor Mercury asks, “An element of life and an element of death?”

 

Kazuto says, his eyes widen, “SAO…Sword Art Online helped you become the ‘element’ of death!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Correct.”

 

Hiyori asks, her eyes widen, “Could the ‘element of life’ mean…?”

 

Heathcliff says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “Yes. With the power of Etherion and her strength overcoming all these obstacles, Selene is the excellent example for life itself.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, charging in for the attack, “Not on your freaking life, freak!”

 

Sailor Moon shouts out, concerned, “Wait!” Sailor Celestial swipes at Heathcliff with her Keyblades, but he easily dodges them and with one sweep kick, Heathcliff knocks Sailor Celestial off her feet and she lands on the floor on her face and stomach, hard!

 

Kazuto says, shocked, “Sugu!” Sailor Moon charges in for the attack, but like Sailor Celestial before her, Heathcliff dodges the attacks and with his free hand, he grabs Sailor Moon by the throat!

 

Sailor Saturn says, concerned, “Sailor Moon!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, strongly while struggling with his restraints, “Let her go now!”

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Moon, “Serenity, I ask you to surrender.”

 

Sailor Moon responds, strongly, “You think that I would after all you have done?!”

 

Heathcliff sighs and he says, “I really didn’t think so. It didn’t hurt to try. Well, it didn’t hurt me.” Heathcliff then leaps up and flings Sailor Moon down with such force that she goes through the floor down several floors of Aincrad with she lands with a major ‘crash’!

 

A lot of the others gasp and Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “I’ve had enough of you!” Sailor Celestial leaps to her feet and attacks Heathcliff, but he easily dodges and with one swipe, Heathcliff’s Kye-Blade strikes Sailor Celestial’s transformation broach and with a loud ‘crash’, it shatters completely causing Sailor Celestial to cry out as she is engulfed in an explosion of light in which a smoking Suguha Kirigaya emerges and slams into the ground with a thud with the shattered remains of her transformation broach falling to the floor!

 

Kazuto yells out, horrified, “Sugu!”

 

Sailor Star says, shocked and horrified, “Her broach…It’s been destroyed!”

 

Sailor Sun says, flabbergasted, “That can’t be!”

 

Davis says, “Well, it is, Kari-chan! It just happened in front of us!” Heathcliff sighs and prepares to move on the defenseless Suguha until his ‘danger sense’ goes off in which he looks to see Sailor Moon burst out of the hole and attack him without her Keyblades in which Heathcliff, confidently smiling, just ducks under the attack and elbows Sailor Moon in her waist, but Sailor Moon then smirks before she turns into smoke much to the shock of Heathcliff and everyone else.

 

Cure Melody asks, confused, “She…She turned into smoke?”

 

Sakura says, lowly, “Shadow Clone…” Just then the REAL Sailor Moon bursts out of the floor behind Heathcliff and grabs him from behind making sure that keeps him in a ‘choke hold’.

 

Sailor Moon yells out, slyly, “I got you! Did you forget that I was in Naruto’s world and learned how to use chakra?!”

 

Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Awesome!”

 

Davis says, excitedly, “She faked him out!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “Very clever, Serenity. I must congratulate you. To be really honest, I have underestimated you. But it seems like your sister, you are TRUE Sailor Warrior.”

 

Sailor Moon says, annoyed, “Forgive me if I don’t enjoy your praise!”

 

Heathcliff says, still smiling, “I really don’t blame you, Serenity. However, excuse me if I don’t allow you to hold onto me.” Heathcliff then unleashes powerful dark lightning from his armored form and Sailor Moon yelps out in pain as she gets shocked.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, worriedly, “Serena, no!” However, Sailor Moon doesn’t lessen her grip one bit and in fact, she tightens her grip.

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, worriedly, “Let go of him!”

 

Suguha says, weakly while seeing this, “S-Serena…sis…” Suguha grunts out in pain while Sailor Moon hangs tightly onto Heathcliff as he greatly shocks her with his power.

 

Heathcliff says, “Let go, Serenity. You can’t take much more of this.”

 

Sailor Moon says, grunting in pain, “Long enough…to end this…”

 

Heathcliff asks, with a smile, “How? You might ask?” Sailor Moon closes her eyes and when she opens them, she looks at the others with a solemn look in her eyes with a weak smile.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I’m sorry, everyone. But this…this is the only way.” Sailor Moon then closes her eyes and her body starts to glow a bright silver.

 

Cure Princess asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Cure Lovely asks, “Why is she glowing?”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, “Pretty…”

 

Sailor Uranus says, horrified, “No…don’t…”

 

Sailo r Saturn asks, seeing Sailor Uranus’ horrified face and hearing her horrified tone, “Uranus-papa?”

 

Sailor Mars yells out, terrified tone in voice, “Don’t do it, Meatball Head! Stop!”

 

Plenty of others are confused by Sailor Mars’ words, which get more confused as they see Heathcliff’s eyes widen in shock, and Sailor Uranus yells out, “Sailor Moon is going to turn herself into a living bomb!”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror in which Purple Sister says, horrified, “Goodness!”

 

Kazuto yells out, pleadingly, “Don’t do it!”

 

Sailor Moon, the glow around her growing stronger, responds, strongly, “I have to do this! Too many people have died…Too many people have been hurt by his actions! And not just back in the Silver Millennium and today with SAO, but over countless eons! No matter what it takes, this madness ends today here and now! Even if it means that I have to die with him!”

 

Sailor Neo Moon shouts out, “You can’t!”

 

Sailor Moon says, strongly, “I’m sorry, but this has to end!” Sailor Moon yells out in pain as she gets shocked by even a more intense shocking from Heathcliff, but she doesn’t loosen her grip one bit and Sailor Moon says, with a smirk, “Not so confident now, are you?”

 

Heathcliff responds, with a sly smile, “Not as much as you think. If you explode in your current form, everyone else will die.”

 

Sailor Moon tells Heathcliff, with a sly grin, “Don’t act if you are a moron, Kayaba! You know that I have the ability to teleport myself with my level of power now! At the last second, I teleport and you and I go ‘kaboom’ together!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “Point taken.”

 

Sailor Moon says, with a glare, “Let me give you a heads up. You aren’t escaping and the two of us are dying together!”

 

As Sailor Moon’s silver glow becomes more intense as she gets close to ‘denotating’ herself, Heathcliff responds, with a sly smirk, “Forgive if I disagree with you, my dear Serenity.”

 

Sailor Moon asks, confused, “Huh?” Just then, somehow, Heathcliff slips out of Sailor Moon’s grip, spins around, and before she could say or do anything, Heathcliff lands a powerful blow to her waist causing her to gasp out as she loses air in her lungs while the silver glow around her vanishes as her power build-up was completely disrupted causing her to get thrown back to the edge of the floor and the castle before stopping in which she is stunned.

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, shocked, “Serena!”

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Serena-chan!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I believe now it is over, Serenity.” However, Sailor Moon slowly gets back to her feet and ‘zips’ right back in front of Heathcliff with incredible speed in which she shows the fatigue from the battle with the combination of bruises and cuts, weary expression on her face, and damaged armor.

 

Sailor Moon says, wearily, “Not yet…”

 

Heathcliff says, “You have already suffered significant blows, your power is rapidly decreasing due to your transcended form, and without her broach to focus her powers, Selene has been, at this moment, rendered powerless. You have no assistance.”

 

Sailor Moon says, getting into defensive stance with her two Keyblades, “It doesn’t matter. This will only end when you, I, or both of us fall.”

 

Heathcliff says, getting into a defensive stance with his Kye-Blade and shield, “Both of us? I do not think so, Serenity. To quote a famous living machine: ‘One shall stand, one shall fall’ (A/N: I DO NOT OWN anything from the Transformers series.).”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Why do I get the feeling that someone should be talking about ‘copyright infringement’?” Sailor Moon and Heathcliff stare at each other and Sailor Moon remembers all of the memories that the two of them shared, from this life, the Silver Millennium, and beyond, in which both of them ‘vanish’ through incredible super-speed before massive shockwaves start shake the whole of the area.

 

White Heart says, “The girl means business.”

 

Green Heart says, “However, I fear that she doesn’t stand a chance.” Indeed, Green Heart has point in which we see that the clash between Sailor Moon and Heathcliff is one-sided with Heathcliff easily dodging, blocking, and otherwise making Sailor Moon’s attacks on him useless while Sailor Moon manages to barely dodge/block most of Heathcliff’s attacks with Heathcliff scoring one hit after another on her, but despite all that, Sailor Moon refuses to back down at all. Suguha, weakened greatly due to her forced de-transformation due to the destruction of her broach, crawls over to the remains of her broach and takes it into her hands.

 

Kazuto says, concerned, “Sugu!”

 

Suguha says, weakly, “I’ll live…”

 

Keiko says, “We have to do something!”

 

Kata says, “Sorry, but you can’t.”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ says, “Kata, you can’t do this…”

 

Kata responds, solemnly, “I don’t want to, Tsuki.”

 

Just then a sultry female voice says, “And you won’t big boy.” Just then the Fusion and Synchro Dimension counterparts of Sailor Moon and all of Kazuto’s counterparts are hit by some kind of black and violet chain whip that knocks them away.

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “Uh oh.” Everyone looks to the source of the female voice to see someone new.

 

This person looks to be a gorgeous young woman with full waist long iris blue hair, her eyes are a slightly darker shade of magenta with the same irises as the CPUs in their HDD forms, and this woman is wearing a black, one-piece bodysuit that looks like something that a dominatrix would wear with high heels and traces of magenta on the legs, torso, and arms which is also accompanied by a set of matching earrings and a choker. Coming out of her back are a pair of black and red butterfly-like wings.

 

Green Heart says, nervously, “Oh, dear.”

 

Davis asks, nervously, “Who is that?”

 

Purple Heart says, “Don’t worry, she is on our side…I think.”

 

The young woman tells Purple Heart, in a sultry tone with a dangerous smile on her lips, “Neppy, you were having a party and didn’t invite me? I’m hurt. I might have to punish you later.”

 

Purple Heart says, nervously, “That’s not it, Plutie!”

 

The young woman says, “Don’t worry your pretty little head off, Neppy. I know of the situation.” The young woman yells out, “So, let’s see if these pretty little things will satisfy me!” The young woman then charges right for the Fusion Dimension of Sailor Moon and she regains her senses only to bashed by the strange dominatrix style woman.

 

Yolei asks, surprised, “Who the heck is that?”

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “Her name is Plutie. She is the CPU of the Ultradimension Planeptune.”

 

Matt asks, shocked, “She is that CPU from that other world?”

 

Purple Heart says, nervously, “Yes. That’s her HDD form of Iris Heart. To put her in one word: ‘Sadie’.”

 

TK says, nervously, “You got that right.”

 

Patamon says, nervously, “No kidding.” The Synchro Dimension Sailor Moon and other versions of Kazuto look to see Sailor Moon FD basically getting pummeled by the woman, revealed to be the CPU of the Ultradimension Planeptune, Plutia AKA Iris Heart, in a very ruthless manner in which Iris Heart is laughing sadistic tone as she does so.

 

Orange Heart says, nervously, “Wow. She is REALLY scary.”

 

Black Sister says, nervously, “That’s being nice, Uzume.”

 

Purple Heart then says, realizing something, “Vert! Blanc! Noire! This is our chance! Next form!” Green Heart, White Heart, and Black Heart nod their heads in agreement and together, with Purple Heart, the four CPUs then transform into exact duplicates of the Next Form forms exactly like the ones that their Superdimension counterparts transformed into thanks to Suguha’s/Sailor Celestial’s Etherion. Before Sailor Moon SD and the alternate versions of Kazuto knew what hit them, all four Next Form CPUs attack and knock them to the ground.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “We’ll take care of them! The rest of you help Suguha!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Thanks, Neptune!”

 

As the sounds and ‘shaking’ from the battle between Heathcliff and Sailor Moon echo all over the world containing the Keyblade Graveyard, Next Form White Heart says, “There isn’t time for this! Get going!” Immediately, the CPUs and CPU Candidates along with IF, MarvelousAQL, and Compa join Iris Heart against Sailor Moon’s Fusion and Synchro Dimension counterparts with Kazuto’s counterparts in which the others immediately gather around Suguha with Kazuto and Sailor Star helping her to her feet.

 

Sailor Star asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Suguha asks, weakly, “Do I look okay?”

 

Keiko says, nervously, “Your broach…”

 

Yolei says, “It’s…smashed…”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “No kidding.”

 

Suguha says, annoyed, “Damn it! It can’t end like this!”

 

Just then a female voice says, “And it won’t princess!” Everyone then looks to see Charon in which she looks a lot like Valkyrie Sailor Pluto expect the Timelords used by Z-One are on her broach.

 

Sailor Pluto says, “Charon…” Sailor Charon goes over to Tuxedo Mask and removes the bonds that bind in which he gets back to his feet.

 

Tuxedo Mask says, plainly, “Thank you, Charon.”

 

Sailor Charon just gives a nod of recognition to Tuxedo Mask and she then says, “Good to see you well, sister.” Sailor Charon tells Suguha, “The broach was nothing more than a tool to focus your power. The power that’s the source of your abilities as Sailor Celestial has always been inside of you unlike your sister, in which the core of her power as Sailor Moon has been the Silver Crystal. However, your broaches are similar because they are tools to focus the energies from the source of your powers in order to channel and focus them. While the Silver Crystal holds the core power for your sister as Sailor Moon and within you is the core power as Sailor Celestial, your powers need an item to channel the energies and focus them into your Sailor Scout abilities. You are your own power source, princess. The core of your power lies within you, not your broach. You know what to do.” Suguha looks at the remains of her broach in her hands, shrugs, and she closes her eyes in which she tries to focus her abilities, but for several seconds, nothing seems to happen. But then her broach starts to glow and Suguha grunts out as her sigil appears on her forehead as she focuses her powers in which her broach starts to reassemble itself.

 

Hiyori says, amazed, “Her broach…”

 

Rika says, “That’s it, girl! Do it!” Suguha grunts and groans as she focuses her power in which her transformation broach reassembles itself in which Suguha gasps as her sigil vanishes from her forehead causing her to stumble in which she would have fallen if not for Kazuto and Sailor Star.

 

Cure Honey says, excitedly, “She did it!”

 

Kairi says, amazed, “That’s incredible.”

 

Suguha takes several moments to regain her breath and she says, wearily, “And tiring too…”

 

Sailor Charon says, “As I said, your broach is helps you focus, channel, and control your energies as Sailor Celestial, princess.”

 

Suguha says, wearily, “Well, at least I’m back in action…”

 

Sailor Charon says, shaking her head, “No, princess. It will end the same way. Right now, your sister rivals you as a Sailor Scout in terms of raw power and right now, she is getting beaten by Heathcliff. In order to defeat him, you must evolve to a higher level of power not just ‘power up’.”

 

Riku asks, “Evolve to a higher level of power?”

 

Sora (M) asks, “What does that mean?”

 

Sailor Charon replies, “I believe that we will find out. The ‘key’ to do so is in this saying: For great guardian of creation to truly grasp victory against the demon king, she must unite the source of light of her home, the ‘siblings’ of her home’s source, and all of the planets of her solar system.”

 

There are plenty of confused looks and Yolei yells out, annoyed, “What the heck does that mean?!”

 

Andrew says, “That’s a good question, Yolei.”

 

Kazuto says, “Well, it is obvious that the ‘great guardian of creation’ is Suguha since she is holds Etherion within, the embodiment of creation, and she is a Sailor Scout, a GUARDIAN and protector of universes, and Kayaba is the ‘demon king’. Remember? In SAO, he called himself the ‘Demon King of Aincrad’.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “Yes, Kirito-kun, but what does the rest mean? The source of light for our home…”

 

Sailor Mercury says, realizing something, “The sun! Our home is Earth and the source of light for our planet…”

 

Izzy says, finishing for Mercury, “The sun!”

 

Tai says, looking at Sailor Sun, “That means…”

 

Sailor Sun says, realizing, “Me.”

 

Mimi asks, “If the sun is the source of light of our home, then what’s ‘the siblings to the sun’?”

 

Kazuto says, realizing, “The stars!” When everyone looks at Kazuto, he says, “Our sun is a star!”

 

Rika says, looking at Sailor Star, “That means that it is talking about…”

 

Sailor Star says, realizing where this is going, “Me.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, realizing something, “That means that we are the ‘planets of Suguha’s solar system’. All of us, the planetary Senshi of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts. Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, and all of us need to combine our powers with Suguha!”

 

Suguha asks, “Whoa! How can we be sure that this is the right way?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, looking up as the shockwave from the battle between Sailor Moon and Heathcliff fill the skies, “Well, we have to do something! Our girl can’t take much more!”

 

Sailor Mars says, “Sailor Moon’s power is fading fast! She can’t hold out much longer!”

 

Sailor Orion says, with a nod, “We need to try something and fast.”

 

Tai asks Sailor Sun, “Kari…?”

 

Sailor Sun responds, “Tai, we need to try.”

 

Kazuto tells Sailor Star, “Be careful, Asuna.”

 

Sailor Star says, with a nod, “I will, Kirito-kun.” Sailor Star, Sailor Sun, and Sailors Mercury through Pluto surround Suguha while the others stand back.

 

Sailor Venus says, “Here goes something!” All ten Sailor Scouts close their eyes and focus their powers in which they send them into Suguha causing her to grunt and groan as her body is surrounded by a powerful rainbow aura, but after a short while, nothing happens at all!

 

Keiko says, “Nothing is happening!” The ten Sailor Scout strain as they send their energies into Suguha, but nothing is happening as she is glowing in rainbow colors in which Tuxedo Mask looks at Sailor Charon, who is glancing at him.

 

He then realizes something and Tuxedo Mask says, “I have to give her my power too!” When everyone looks at Tuxedo Mask, he says, “Sailor Charon said ALL of the planets in the solar system that we live in! Earth is a planet too and I am the guardian of our home planet!”

 

Davis says, “Same here!” When the others look at Davis, he says, “While Kari is Sailor Sun, she isn’t a member of the royal family of the Solaris Kingdom. She is Sailor Sun because she is my soulmate. She was a princess from Earth back in the Silver Millennium chosen to be Sailor Sun!”

 

Ken says, with a nod, “I think that Davis is right! The crystal that the source of Kari’s power as Sailor Sun originally belongs to Davis as the heir of the Solaris Kingdom back in the Silver Millennium!” Davis and Tuxedo Mask then go over and with both of them glowing gold, the two of them send their energies into Suguha as well. For a second, nothing seems to happen, but she then gasps as her sigil blazes with light and power causing an overwhelm column of light to ‘erupt’ from her form and forcing everyone else to cover their eyes as the column of light blasts high into the sky causing both Sailor Moon and Heathcliff to stop their battle in which both of them look at the sight with shock.

 

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, stunned, “What’s going on?!”

 

Heathcliff gives a rare look of shock and he thinks in his mind, “Impossible…” Th e two of them then cover their eyes from the bright light coming from the top of Aincrad.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Mysterious Tower

 

Within the Mysterious Tower, Yen Sid is sitting on his chair when he sense something causing him to smile in which Gennai, who is visiting Yen Sid, sees this.

 

Gennai asks Yen Sid, curiously, “Yen Sid-dono?”


Yen Sid just says, “It is time.” Gennai gives a confused look at Yen Sid’s statement and can’t help to wonder what just happened.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Fusion Dimension, USS Enterprise

 

Back in the Fusion Dimension, we are within the USS Enterprise where we find the recently revived Queen Serenity in her room and she just ‘sensed’ what happened to her younger ‘royal daughter’ causing her to gasp and leap out of the seat that she was sitting in.

 

Queen Serenity says, stunned, “Selene…”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Back within the Keyblade Graveyard, we find that immense light from what happened is fading away and when it has faded from the top of Aincrad, our heroes and heroines look in which they find that Kari, Asuna, Ami, Mina, Lita, Raye, Amara, Michelle, Hotaru, Trista, and Darien have returned to their ‘civilian forms’ in which they are sitting on the ground with Davis in which all of them are exhausted.

 

The group then looks around, unable to find Suguha, and Hiyori asks, “Where is Suguha?”

 

A voice similar to Suguha’s voice booms, with an excited tone, “Right here, Hiyori.” When everyone looks towards the source, they give gasps of shock/surprise/flabbergasted shock when they see Sailor Celestial, but she is VERY DIFFERENT than before.

 

(Megadimension Neptunia V-II Next Form transformation music, Absolute, starts)

 

The brand new Sailor Celestial still has her hair in Sailor Moon’s twin pigtail style, but the pigtails are a bit longer, amazingly, with the buns of the pigtails are shaped hearts with prism-like star diamond embedded in the buns of her pigtails with her pigtails being held together by golden colored star-shaped shuriken clips with all sorts of jewels embedded in them, Sailor Celestial’s face is the embodiment of ‘divine beauty’ with her skin perfectly toned, her eyelashes long, full, luscious, and gorgeous, her eyes have gone from green into a gorgeous blue color with her eyes’ irises exactly like her Valhallan Valkyrie form (A/N: Refer to Chapter 41 of this story for the design of Sailor Celestial’s eyes in her Valhallan Valkyrie form.), but her irises are now rainbow colored, her cheeks have a perfect hue, her lips are a perfect full and gorgeous shimmering pink, the top of her head is covered by a helmet shaped like the head of the Winged Dragon of Ra in which there is a rainbow colored crown on top of the helmet with all sorts of colored jewels like stars, planets, asteroids, and more with golden heart that has the symbol of infinity with it in the front center portion of the crown, her ears have diamonds shaped-like the Milky Way attached to them, she has a rainbow choker around her neck with golden heart jewel in the center of the choker with rainbow colored Milky Way galaxy in the center of the golden heart jewel, her armor is now a tight fitting green, black, and golden armored bodysuit that’s perfectly shaped and curved for her strong and gorgeous female body, but it isn’t obscene in any way, she has armored shoulder pads shaped like the head of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon with rainbow colored shields similar in design to Captain America’s famous shield attached to the rear of the armored shoulder pads, connected to them and the body armored, Sailor Celestial’s arms are covered in black and green armored gantlets with claw-like fingers, with devices attached to the wrist area of her armored gantlets with each of them holding a ‘shield’ that’s shaped like the GN Shield-Sword, but with a blue and green color to them, she has an armored mini-skirt is pitch black, pearly white, and green in color and adored with all types of sparkling jewels along with all types and manners of swords attached to them ranging from Japanese kitanas, Chinese butterfly swords, Middle Eastern scimitar style swords, Western cutlass and sabre swords, and more including Elucidator, Dark Repulser, and a rapier sword exactly like Asuna’s Lambent Light, and her knee-high high-heeled boots are golden mixed with green with four inch heels, but now, it looks like jet boosters are attached to the back and bottom of her boots with jet wings attached to the sides of her boots. On her back, Sailor Celestial has an eight green and pink butterfly wings with an unbelievable TWENTY huge rainbow crystal feathered wings in which there is a device attached to the center of her back that’s creating a massive energy halo that’s holding devices similar to the DRAGOONs of the Strike Freedom Gundam from Gundam Seed Destiny, GN Shield Bits similar to the ones used by Cherudim Gundam from 00 Gundam, GN Rifle Bits used by the same Gundam, and ‘energy wings’ similar to Tenchi’s and Davis’ Light Hawk Wings.

 

Everyone was flabbergasted by the EXTREME new ‘look’ of Sailor Celestial, who is glowing with an immense powerful and dominating aura with every single color known in existence, to say the least and Kazuto says, stunned, “Sugu…”

 

Sailor Orion says, awe-struck, “Incredible…”

 

Rika says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Yolei says, flabbergasted, “You mean ‘no kidding’, Rika! What a power up!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “No. This is no mere ‘power up’. Sailor Celestial has EVOLVED with your help, everyone. She has gone far beyond what she had and can do before.”

 

Raye asks, confused, “Then how come I can’t sense her power?”

 

There are surprised looks and Amara says, with a nod, “Yeah, I can’t sense her power.”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a smile, “Not surprising since her power has gone into a higher plane of existence. She would need to bring her power down to your plane in order for you to sense it.”

 

Agumon asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Tai says, with a nod and confused, “No kidding, Agumon.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Maybe her new title will give you a clue. She is now AESIR Valkyrie Sailor Celestial.”

 

Asuna asks, shocked, “Aesir?!”

 

Kazuto asks, stunned, “Wait! You don’t mean…?”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a smile, “To put it for people that know anime and manga: This is like ‘Super Saiyan God’ for Sailor Scouts.” There are gasps at the implications at what Sailor Charon is saying and Sailor Charon says, “Yes. Her majesty has gained the power of a deity.”

 

Keiko asks, shocked, “You mean that…Suguha has now a GODDESS?!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “To put in plain terms: Yes.”

 

There are gasps and looks of pure shock and amazement in which Sailor Celestial says, in a deep and beautiful womanly version of her voice, “That’s not what I want to hear. No mortal should ever have this kind of power.”

 

Sailor Charon tells Sailor Celestial, “Your majesty, it is not your right to have this power…It is your DUTY to wield this power for the sake of all life in all worlds, universes, and beyond. They can’t fight this battle. You must be their shield…their sword…their guardian…their protector. They are not crying out for a queen or a goddess, but they are crying out for a heroine. Now, Sailor Celestial, it is time to accept your destiny as a Sailor Guardian that you have chosen.” Sailor Charon and Sailor Celestial look at each other and Sailor Celestial nods her head in acknowledge in the understanding that she wields this power for everyone.

 

Sailor Celestial tells the others, “Thank you, everyone. I will take your dreams and belief in me and end this madness once and for all.” Sailor Celestial then looks towards where Sailor Moon and Heathcliff are fighting and with incredible speed, she ‘zips’ over to them in which both of them are stunned by Sailor Celestial’s new form through Heathcliff’s shock can’t be seen with his head covered by his armor’s helmet. Sailor Celestial then sneers at Heathcliff and with one swipe of her arm, she blasts Heathcliff with a shockwave that sends him into a mountain that’s around fifty miles away.

 

Sailor Moon says, flabbergasted, “Celestial…” However, very drained by the maintaining of her Valhallan Valkyrie form and the battle damage she suffered, she starts to collapse onto for Sailor Celestial to easily catch her and bring her back to the others.

 

Darien says, concerned, “Serena!” Sailor Moon then glows as she transforms back into Serena in which Kazuto catches her broach as it falls from her hands while Sailor Celestial hands Serena, who has gone into unconscious due to sheer exhaustion from the power drain and ‘battle damage’ she suffered.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “She really gave it her all out there. Her effort won’t go to waste.” Sailor Celestial then turns as Heathcliff makes his appearance and floating over them.

 

Heathcliff says, “Selene…you have gone beyond what I believed is possible.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, strongly, “Because you fight for yourself while I have the love, strength, dreams, and heart of all of my friends, family, and so many more! It is their wishes and dreams for peace from SAO once and for all that I am where I am now! This isn’t my power…This is THEIR power and together, we will win!” Sailor Celestial then ‘forms’ TWO Kye-Blades in her hands much to the shock of plenty of the others especially King Mickey.

 

King Mickey yells out, stunned, “Gosh! TWO Kye-Blades?!” Sailor Celestial then body slams right into Heathcliff and the two of them rocket forty miles away from Aincrad while also going thirty miles upwards before they stop in which with one spin kick, Sailor Celestial destroys the helmet of Heathcliff’s armor causing his face to be revealed in which his hair is now golden-blond with the symbols of the Black and Blue Moon clans on his forehead.

 

Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial stare at each other and Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I see. Then it is time. Our final battle…Our TRUE final battle is here, Selene. The cycle shall come to its end.”

 

Sailor Celestial responds, getting into a defensive stance, “Got that right.” Heathcliff then gets into his own defensive stance as the two of them prepare for their final confrontation.

 

(Megadimension Neptunia V-II Next Form transformation music, Absolute, ends)

 

(Sword Art Online music, Swordland, starts)

 

The two of them charge at each other and clash with their ‘ultimate Keyblades’ in which they clash, they cause a massive ‘explosion’ causing a powerful shockwave that shakes the whole of the castle if not the whole of the world that they are on with the violence of a good sized earthquake.

 

Rika yells out, “Whoa!”

 

Yolei says, with a nod, “No kidding!”

 

Hawkmon says, “I must agree!” As the sounds of their clashes, massive explosions in their sounds, echo throughout the Keyblade Graveyard, the shockwave from the fight cause massive shaking in which our heroes and heroines are barely able to stay upright on their feet. However, the area starts to ‘change’ in which massive thunderstorm start, powerful winds starting, and those winds are forming into multiple tornados while the ground blow starts to crack and break apart.

 

Davis asks, “Is it me or are those two starting natural disasters?”

 

Green Heart’s voice boom, “You aren’t imagining it.” Everyone looks to see that the CPUs have defeated the Fusion and Synchro Dimension versions of Sailor Moon and the alternate versions of Kazuto with Sailor Celestial FD hugging her sister in which Sailor Moon FD is shedding a lot of tears.

 

TK asks, a bit nervously upon seeing Sailor Moon FD, “What happened to her?”

 

The CPUs, minus Iris Heart, IF, and Compa say in unison, nervously, “Don’t ask.”

 

Sailor Celestial FD yells out, angrily, “What the fuck is wrong with you?!”

 

Iris Heart says, with a sadistic smile, “Just teaching her a lesson on the price of betrayal through I do understand that he was using a hostage against her. That’s why I was a bit more ‘tender’ to her.”

 

Sailor Moon XYZ asks, annoyed, “You call THAT tender?”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, nervously, “I think for Plutie, it is.”

 

Purple Sister says, nervously, “I understand your pain…”

 

Next Form Green Heart says, looking at the battle continuing in the skies, “As I have said, those two have incredible power and they are more like cosmic forces of nature now. They are fighting a two-person war more than just a duel.” As many of the others continue to look on, in the skies of the Keyblade Graveyard, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff continue to fight with incredible power and speed as they seem to be everywhere at once and with every clash, they shake the entire world that the Keyblade Graveyard is on and creating a whole series of natural disasters in their wake. Heathcliff is using one Kye-Blade and his shield while Sailor Celestial continues to duel with her TWIN Kye-Blades. At one point, the two of them ‘collide’ in which Heathcliff is using his Kye-Blade and shield to hold back Sailor Celestial’s two Kye-Blades.

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, “It is ironic, isn’t it?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, annoyed, “Yeah, what?”

 

Heathcliff says, “Back in SAO, you were right to say that I only pretended to act like a deity as the only GM of SAO, but now, look at us. We wield the power of life, death, and creation itself. You can pretty much say that we have reached the levels of the divine since we wield the powers of the Ancients.” Heathcliff then breaks Sailor Celestial’s guard and grabs Sailor Celestial’s throat with his free hand.

 

Sailor Celestial grunts out, “News flash, genius! I’m no deity! I’m just a girl! A Sailor Soldier! And you…You are just like you were in SAO: A prisoner of your own delusions!” Sailor Celestial kicks Heathcliff in his armored waist causing him to fly back and release his grip on Sailor Celestial’s neck in which the two of them continue their battle as they use their Kye-Blade to swing massive energy waves at each other in which they either dodge or dispel by cutting them in two. Sailor Celestial’s and Heathcliff’s titanic fight continues causing the whole realm containing the Keyblade Graveyard to shake and quake with intense violence as well as all sorts of natural disasters from thunderstorms, tornado, earthquakes, and the like to happen all over. Back with the others, Serena slowly wakes up and shakes her head.

 

Serena asks, weakly, “What…?”

 

Darien asks, concerned, “Serena, are you okay?”

 

Serena replies, holding her head, “Other than one heck of a headache…” Serena gasps as she remembers what happened before she fainted and Serena says, “Wait! The battle…!!”

 

Next Form White Heart says, “Not your concern since Suguha joined our ranks and took over.” Next Form White Heart pointed to the sky and when Serena looks up to see the effects of the titanic clash happening.

 

Serena asks, confused, “Joined your ranks?”

 

Kazuto says, “It is a bit hard to explain.” Back in the fight, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff are attacking each other with incredible speeds that defy what’s possible with every clash of their weapons, the ground all over the Keyblade Graveyard shakes with every ‘impact’ causing more craters to form as a result. The two of them then charge at each other and both of them clash with their Kye-Blade causing a massive explosion of light and power that streaks into the sky causing the clouds to part in which a massive blue heart appears in the skies above.

 

(Sword Art Online music, Swordland, ends)

 

As the giant hearts appears in the skies, Sammy asks, shocked, “What the heck is that?”

 

King Mickey says, “Kingdom Hearts…”

 

Everyone looks at King Mickey and Sora (M) asks, “Wait! That’s Kingdom Hearts?!”

 

King Mickey says, with a nod, “Not just any Kingdom Hearts, Sora. The original Kingdom Hearts. The TRUE Kingdom Hearts. The one fought for in the Keyblade Wars.”

 

There are gasps of shock and Amara says, “I sense…I sense the power from it.”

 

Riku says, his eyes narrowing, “Uh oh.”

 

Sora (M) asks Riku, “What’s up, Riku?”

 

Riku says, with a serious tone, “I’ve got a bad feeling about this.” Back with Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff, the two of them have their Kye-Blades locked against each other as massive sparks of power arch all around them and Sailor Celestial looks up at Kingdom Hearts in the skies in which she glances to see Heathcliff’s lips curl into a smile. Just then a terrible realization hits Sailor Celestial like a ton of bricks.

 

Sailor Celestial gasps and she yells out, angrily, “You ass! You tricked me!”

 

Heathcliff retorts, with a smirk, “Well, I didn’t say that I need to kill you, did I?” Sailor Celestial snarls at Heathcliff, angrily, in which he kicks Sailor Celestial away and turns Kingdom Hearts only a grappling hook to wrap around his neck.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Come on, ‘your majesty’, we’re going for a ride!” Sailor Celestial yanks Heathcliff towards him, grabs him, and the two of them rocket into Aincrad itself hitting it with such force that the whole of the floating castle shakes violently to the level of a top-tier earthquake!

 

Lita yells out, “Watch it!”

 

Tai says, “Those two are going to rip this place apart!”

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, “And something tells me that they can a thousand times over.”

 

Purple Sister says, “Goodness. This is truly a battle between titans.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “A battle that has gone for ages on end.” Sailor Charon says, looking at Serena and Kazuto, “And now, the cycle reaches its final end. For a new cycle to start, the old must end. How it ends not only is up to your sister, but you, two, as well.”

 

Kazuto asks, surprised and curious in his tone of voice, “Us?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Yours and Serena’s battle with Heathcliff on the seventh-fifth floor of the SAO versions of this castle wasn’t just a mere ‘warm up’ for Heathcliff to do battle with Celestial, it is a continuation of your battles with him. You’ve already seen the four of you have clashed repeatedly over the eons. How will this end? That destiny is yours to make.” Plenty of the others give confused looks in which Serena and Kazuto look at each other, but their thoughts are interrupted as both Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff burst out of the floor of what remains of Ruby Palace, near the edge of the top of the castle, leaving a massive hole in Aincrad. The two of them continue their intense battle with every clash of their weapons causing a massive shockwave that shakes Aincrad, if not the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard, right to its core.

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, with a smile, “You may not desire of the power of a goddess, but you have to acknowledge the fact that you wouldn’t be here without me or should I say, without SAO.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “Like I give a damn about that! I would sacrifice the whole of my power to restore all the lives…And I mean ALL LIVES that you destroyed with SAO! Not just those that died, but those that lost everything especially those in Argus! They were as much victims as those that you trapped in that nightmare! However, I can’t! All I can do is prevent you and your selfishness from destroying any more lives! There is a new world coming…It just isn’t yours now or ever!” Sailor Celestial uses one of her Kye-Blades to swipe at Heathcliff in which he blocks with his shield causing another massive shockwave that shakes the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard, but Sailor Celestial, unexpectedly, headbutts Heathcliff in the forehead and lands a powerful kick to the side of his face which sends him flying about twenty miles before he stops himself, however, it looks Sailor Celestial has the drop on him when she swipes down with a sword slice with her Kye-Blades. But Heathcliff manages to spin away from the attack, ram his right into her side, causing Sailor Celestial in shock and pain, and backhand her with his shield in which sends her flying high into the sky. However, after a few dozen miles rocketing upwards, Sailor Celestial stops and right herself in order to block another attack from Heathcliff which creates yet another shockwave that rocks the whole of Keyblade Graveyard.

 

Back with the others, as they hear the ‘explosions’ and feel the shockwaves of their fight, White Sister (Ram) says, “Hey, I can’t see a thing!”

 

Black Sister says, “Not surprising since they are so high and moving so fast.”

 

Matt says, “Neither of them are giving an inch.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “No kidding, Matt. This is really the big match.”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “Sugu…” Just then everyone sees glows coming from nearby and they look to the source of the glows to see Asuna, Kari, and the other Sailor Scouts that donated their power to Sailor Celestial to allow her to achieve her current form are looking at their transformation items which are glowing.

 

Asuna says, “My broach…”

 

Kari asks, “What’s going on?”

 

Sailor Charon says, solemnly, “For Sailor Celestial to unlock this level of evolution of her power, she needed your powers to awaken that power, but she also needs those energies to maintain her form. However, despite the cosmic powers that your energies contain, they are still limited and will run out.”

 

Amara yells out, shocked, “You mean that she is going to lose her new form any second?!”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a nod, “Yes.” There are gasps of shock and horror and back with Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff, our Sailor Scout of Reality can sense that her transformation is about to ‘fall apart’.

 

Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, “Damn! I knew that this form had limits! I need to make my move now!” When the two of them clash again, Sailor Celestial lands a double kick into Heathcliff’s waist sending him far and high into the sky in which Sailor Celestial growls as she focuses her power into her twin Kye-Blades and unleashes a powerful rainbow beam that takes the form of Slifer the Sky Dragon that slams into Heathcliff with terrific force creating a massive column of rainbow energy and light that shakes the whole of world containing the Keyblade Graveyard with the force of 10.0 Earthquake creating massive hurricane/tornado winds in which the others can only hold on due to plenty of them uniting their powers to create a force-field bubble to protect them from the winds and shockwaves created from Sailor Celestial’s incredible attack. As the others struggle to hold on from the violence of the shockwaves of the attack, Serena notices that her broach is glowing along with Inner and Outer Sailor Scouts’ transformation items.

 

Serena thinks in her mind, “My broach…”

 

Just then she sees something in her mind’s eyes and a female voice says, in her mind, “It is time.” When the attack is done, there is a lot of dust and smoke filling the air in which Sailor Celestial before she reverts back to her ‘regular’ Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

With the others, Veemon says, “Wow! What a strike!”

 

Gatomon says, with a nod, “You can say that again, Veemon.”

 

Kotone asks, “What happened?”

 

Amara says, “Something tells me she slammed Kayaba hard with that attack.”

 

Andrew asks, “Then…Is it…over?”

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, “I wish that I could say ‘yes’, Agil.” As the smoke and dust clear, Sailor Celestial looks at where she slammed Heathcliff with the terrific attack and she snarls to see him with his armored greatly cracked, multiple cuts and burns all over his face, and he even lost one of his wings, but he still looks able to fight.

 

Heathcliff grunts out and he says, “V-Very impressive. That…really hurt.” Heathcliff coughs out as she tries to catch his breath and Sailor Celestial then attacks Heathcliff with her swords, but he vanishes right in front of her. Sailor Celestial tries to find him, but her ‘danger sense’ causes her to look up only to get hit in the face by Heathcliff’s armored foot where she is sent flying onto the remains of the Ruby Palace with a sickening ‘thud’.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!”

 

Hiyori shouts out, horrified, “Suguha!” Slowly, Sailor Celestial gets back to her feet showing that she has a nasty bruise on her cheek while Heathcliff lands nearby.

 

Heathcliff says, “You have done well, Selene, but now, the battle is over.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Indeed it is.” Just then Heathcliff is restrained by dark violet energy bands as Organization XIII surrounds him.

 

Sora (M) yells out, “Organization Thirteen!”

 

Riku says, with a snarl, “I should have known that Master Xehanort and the organization would have taken advantage of this.”

 

Saix says, with a plain tone, “Indeed.”

 

King Mickey says, “You won’t get away with this Master Xehanort.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “I believe that I have already have.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a confident smile, “Did you now? You should know better than to be overconfident, Master Xehanort.”

 

Xigbar says, with a smirk, “Who is overconfident? Thanks to that princess of a former daughter of yours, you are quite beat up, eh? You don’t seem so tough!”

 

Heathcliff says, with a grin, “I guess that you aren’t Xehanort enough not to underestimate anyone.”

 

Xigbar yells out, annoyed, “What’s that mean?” All incarnations of Xehanort have their eyes widen as Heathcliff’s eyes give out a dull golden light.

 

Saix asks, confused, “What is this?” Just then all of the members of the Organization XIII seem to have ‘particles’ start to flow out of their bodies.

 

Xigbar yells out, confused, “What the heck is this?” After a few moments, Master Xehanort then draws his Keyblade along with Ansem, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort draw out similar versions of said Keyblade preparing to strike down Heathcliff with the other members summoning their own weapons, but all of them scream out as they are seemly engulfed by a bright light as everyone else is forced to close their eyes while the members of Organization XIII are ‘broken down’ by the molecular level. When the light fades away and everyone is able to open their eyes, they find Heathcliff completely unbound and no sight of Organization XIII other than several of their hooded cloaks on the ground.

 

Sora (M) says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Riku says, also shocked, “I can’t believe it…”

 

King Mickey says, stunned, “He…He defeated Organization XIII…”

 

Heathcliff says, with a sly smile, “I believe that ‘distraction’ was out of the way.”

 

Serena yells out, strongly, “Hold it!” Everyone then looks as Serena marches towards Heathcliff and stops in front of him.

 

Lita shouts out, shocked, “Hey, girl, what are you doing?!”

 

Serena tells Heathcliff, “This battle is far from done. You won’t get your way.”

 

Heathcliff tells Serena, with a smile, “You may have recovered my dear Serenity, but you…” Heathcliff then ‘senses’ something and he says, his eyes widen, “Wait! This feeling! You…!!” Serena then holds out her broach and it glows in unison with the transformation items of Ami, Mina, Raye, Lita, Hotaru, Amara, Michelle, and Trista along Darien at the same time in which Serena is engulfed in a silver light forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

 

Asuna yells out, shocked, “Serena-chan!”

 

Matt shouts out, stunned, “Now what?!” As it appeared, the silver light that Serena brought out has vanished and when they look, they find that Serena has COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED!

 

Serena’s blond hair has turned into silvery-white hair that is put up in heart-shaped odangos. Her dress resembles a sailor fuku and it has a white collar, short yellow sleeves with wings, and multicolored ribbons in the middle of the skirt underneath a broach that looks like the broach that she wears below her collar. Both of the broaches have a yellow star on them and wings attached to the right and left sides, with the broach above the multicolored ribbons having two white ribbons coming out of it. Her footwear consists of white high-heeled shoes with wings. Additionally, her accessories consists of the aforementioned broaches, white rings on each of her fingers (except for her thumbs), white earrings, a tiara with white beads and a yellow star in the middle, a white choker with a yellow star in the middle, white barrettes, and white and yellow circular odango covers. She also dons a long white cape.

 

There are shocked and stunned looks and Amara says, shocked, “Wait! That’s not Sailor Moon!”

 

Sailor Charon says, with a plain tone, “No, that’s not Sailor Moon…That’s Sailor Moon’s ultimate form. She has tapped into and become one with the soul of cosmos that lies within the Silver Crystal itself causing her to become one of the most powerful Sailor Soldiers in existence. One of the few that can rival Sailor Celestial, she is known as the Sailor Scout of the ‘Light of Hope’, but that’s wrong. She may be the embodiment of hope and light, but she is Sailor Soldier of ‘Light of Life’ itself. Sailor Moon, for the moment, is no more and she has been reborn as the Sovereign Sailor Soldier, Sailor Cosmos!”

 

There are flabbergasted looks and Mina yells out, stunned, “Sailor…Sailor COSMOS?!!”

 

Yolei says, shocked, “You, Sailor girls, just love pushing the envelope huh?! Geez!”

 

Heathcliff and the now Sailor Cosmos stare at each other for a few moments and Heathcliff says, plainly, “I see.”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, in a deeper and womanlier version of her voice, “Kayaba, your crimes are beyond forgiveness and your actions have destroyed enough. The line is drawn and you shall not pass.”

 

Heathcliff asks, “Do you believe that you can?”

 

Sailor Cosmos responds, “I don’t believe…I KNOW that I will.” Sailor Cosmos is then engulfed in silver light and she comes out of that light ‘transformed’ which is a major understatement of what just happened to her.

 

Sailor Cosmos’ silvery-white hair is still in the same odangos, but they have diamonds in the form of eight-pointed stars within the odango buns of her pigtails, there is a golden helmet that’s in the shape of the head of the Crimson Dragon covering the top of her head, her facial features are just plain…divine as you can see with perfect alabaster skin, full and gorgeous eyelashes, and full, gorgeous, and perfectly shaded shimmering pink lips, and now, she is wearing an outfit that similar to Paladin type armor seem in RPG games. Her chest and waist are covered in pearly white and silver tight fitting Paladin style armor with shoulder pads shaped like the head of Odd-Eyes Venom Dragon, attached to her chest area, she has a new broach in which it is a pearly white heart-shaped broach that has a golden eight-pointed star in the center surrounded by Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, the three Legendary Dragons/Knights of Atlantis, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra along with twenty silver feathered wings attached to the broach, her arms are covered in pearly white armor with massive silver gantlets around her armored wrists with strange pod similar to energy shield devices used by mobile suits like the Mercurius and Virgo mobile dolls of Gundam Wing, Sailor Cosmos has a short armored mini-skirt that’s gold, silver, and pearly white in color with all types of jewels adorning it with the same type of broach attached to her chest armor on the top center portion of her armored mini-skirt, her mini-skirt has silver version of Dark Magician Girl’s specter attached to the rear of her skirt, there are two pearly white lightsabers attached to either side of her skirt along with the same Elucidator and Dark Repulser that Sailor Celestial and her brother wields/wielded, she has armored high-heeled boots that cover up to the bottom half of her tights with three to four inch knife-like heels and golden eight-pointed stars attached to the toes of her boots. Sailor Cosmos has twenty large feathered silver wings coming out of her back along with eight massive white wings made of pure energy along twelve silvery-white Light Hawk style wings as well.

 

Darien says, stunned, “Serena…”

 

Tai asks, “Wild guess? She has become a ‘Sailor Scout Goddess’?”

 

Sailor Charon responds, “More accurately, an Aesir Valkyrie Sailor Scout.”

 

Sailor Cosmos creates a pair of Kye-Blades and Sora (M) asks, shocked, “Her too?”

 

Riku says, “It seems like this royal family tends to do the ‘impossible’, Sora.” Sailor Cosmos and Heathcliff stare at each other for a few second and with a loud ‘boom’, Sailor Cosmos rockets into Heathcliff, ramming him, and sending them both flying away from Aincrad until they were about twenty-five miles away! Without hesitation or further delay, their battle gets under away as the shockwaves from the two of them start to rock the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard. Back with Sailor Celestial, she tries to get back to her feet, but she falls back down on her right knee.

 

Her two Digimon partners go over and Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Boss?”

 

Lunamon asks, concerned, “Are you okay?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, weakly, “I’ve got to…get back…” Sailor Celestial then falls into unconsciousness in which plenty of the others go over to her.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Sugu!”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Suguha!” However, within Sailor Celestial’s subconscious, she is lying down on top of a platform with a stain glass top showing murals of the Moon Kingdom, Aincrad/SAO, ALO, and Keyblade Graveyard in which she wakes up and leaps up to her feet.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “What?” Sailor Celestial looks around and she asks, “Where am I?”


Just then her own voice says, “Where do you think?” Sailor Celestial looks to the source of her voice and looks to see none other than her ALO avatar, Leafa, standing in front of her.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, flabbergasted, “What the heck?”

 

‘Leafa’ responds, in Sailor Celestial’s voice, “That’s all I get. Geez! With all that has happened, you still get surprised, girl!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, a bit annoyed, “Who are you? What is going on?”

 

‘Leafa’ retorts, annoyed, “The answer is right in front of you.” Sailor Celestial gives a confused look and ‘Leafa’ says, “We don’t have time for this. Come on.” ‘Leafa’ then extends her wings and takes fight away from Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Hey! Hold it!” Sailor Celestial tries to fly after her, but she falls flat on her face in which she says, getting to her feet, “I can’t…fly…” But just then a rainbow-colored path appears where ‘Leafa’ flew off to and Sailor Celestial runs along the rainbow path for a while until she finds herself on another platform in which she then ‘senses’ something in which she sees the rainbow path behind her vanish. Sailor Celestial asks, “Okay, now what?” Sailor Celestial’s ‘danger sense’ then goes through the roof and she looks ahead to see ‘shadow versions’ of Heathcliff come out of the shadows from the ground in which she says, with a glare, “Me and my big mouth!” Sailor Celestial goes for her swords, but she finds that her swords are missing! Sailor Celestial gasps in shock, but she quickly gets over it and brings out her Keyblades in which she fights the ‘Shadow Heathcliffs’ with all that she has and they prove difficult. However, one after another, the ‘Shadow Heathcliffs’ fall to her Keyblades until they are all defeated. Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “That was a pain.” Just then she looks to see another rainbow path leading away from the platform that she is on and with her danger senses flaring, Sailor Celestial walks off where we can see the platform that she was on has a mural depicting SAO with the image of Aincrad surrounded by mural pictures of Usagi, Kirito, Asuna, Klein, Lisbeth, Silica, and Philia in their SAO along with someone that looks like Hiyori and someone that has the same facial features as Rain. Soon enough, Sailor Celestial arrives on another platform.

 

Just then a voice calls out, “So much to do…so little time…”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, “Who’s there?!”

 

The voice continues on, “The door has come…a new day is shining…will you be that sun…that shines on a new horizon…or will shadows swallow you…” Just then shadowy versions of Laughing Coffin, Machinedramon with Yuuko riding its back, BlackWarGreymon, and BlackMetalGarurumon appear in which they attack Sailor Celestial, but she stands her ground and fights back, hard. She beats the ‘Shadow Laughing Coffin’, dodges the shots from the ‘Shadow Machinedramon’ in which she gets close, leaps over the claw attack, and slices it in half. She then defends against ‘Shadow BlackWarGreymon’ and its Dramon Destroyers before cutting it down and then defeating ‘Shadow BlackMetalGarurumon’, but then all of the ‘shadow’s remains’ come together to form a ‘shadow version’ of Supreme King ZARC who gives a powerful dark dragon roar.

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sarcastic and annoyed tone, “Just great.” Sailor Celestial avoids ‘Shadow ZARC’s’ breath attack and leaps over its fist when it slams into the platform that she is in which she runs up its arm right to its head and with a classic kendo overhead slice, she brings her Keyblade down on its head causing it to roar out in pain and thrash wildly before throwing Sailor Celestial off. Sailor Celestial struggles to fly, but she can’t in which she thinks in her mind, as ‘Shadow ZARC’ turns to face her, “Come on, girl! You are the Sailor Scout of Reality! That should…No, that means that you should…you CAN make the ‘impossible’ possible! Fly…Fly…Fly!” Sailor Celestial’s wings then flap and with a mighty ‘boom’, Sailor Celestial takes to the skies and slams her Keyblades into ‘Shadow ZARC’ once more causing it to roar and thrash wildly against Sailor Celestial, but her speed and agility allows her to keep dodging and landing strikes. And with one mighty yell, Sailor Celestial comes down, hard, on ‘Shadow ZARC’ causing it to shatter into nothingness, but then an immense light engulfs Sailor Celestial and she holds her hands to prevent herself from going blind from the light. When the light dies down and she is able to look, Sailor Celestial gasps to find herself standing in front of the base of the World Tree in Alne within the VRMMO world of ALO. Sailor Celestial says, shocked, “This is…”

 

Just then a female voice exactly like her voice says, “That’s right.” Sailor Celestial looks and she is shocked to find three people that look like her ALO avatar of Leafa, her brother as his SAO avatar of Kirito, and Valkyrie Sailor Moon.

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “Okay, what the heck is going on here?”

 

‘Leafa’ asks, “What is it that you are so afraid of?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, confused, “Huh?” However, ‘Leafa’ doesn’t reply and Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “Something tells me that you aren’t going to say anything.” When ‘Leafa’ doesn’t reply, Sailor Celestial can’t help to think about the question and she responds, “I guess…No, I know…I’m afraid of myself and my own power. I’ve done already some horrible things under the influence of the darkness and I’m afraid that with my power, I’ll do much more and causing all the people that I care about and love as well as so many others more pain due to my power and my legacy.”

 

‘Leafa’ replies, “Seriously, can you not really trust yourself to do the right thing? Your power and your legacy is in your own hands and you have those that you love to guild you on the way. Heck, you brought back Serena from the darkness…twice! You got to stop holding yourself back.”

 

Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen and she turns to ‘Kirito’ causing him to ask, in Kirito’s exact voice, “What do you truly wish for Sugu?”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, curiously, “What do I wish for?” When ‘Kirito’ doesn’t responds, Sailor Celestial takes a moment to think about the question and she answers, “To truly spread my ‘wings’ and fly into a future that I know that I will have with everyone.”

 

‘Kirito’ tells Sailor Celestial, “You already have your wings and they have mended Sugu, so, why aren’t you soaring high now?” Sailor Celestial can’t help to widen her eyes at ‘Kirito’s’ remark and she then turns to face ‘Sailor Moon’.

 

‘Sailor Moon’ then says, in ‘Sailor Moon’s exact voice, “Do you truly believe that you and Kayaba are so different?”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, annoyed, “Why would you ask such a stupid question like that? No kidding that ass and I are different! We have nothing in common…We…!!” However, at those words, Sailor Celestial can’t help to hesitate and remember all that she went through in her life and various lifetimes, mainly her past lives, in which Sailor Celestial starts to feel that her words that she and Kayaba are so radically different are doubtful. Of course, she knows that she and Kayaba/Heathcliff aren’t alike at all, but it doesn’t mean that they don’t share anything in common. Just then Sailor Celestial remembers her early days in ALO and she then remembers what Kayaba truly desires in which Sailor Celestial says, with a strong and firm tone, “Yes, Kayaba and I are different, but it doesn’t mean that we don’t share any similarities at all. When I went into ALO, my dream of flying took flight. I wanted to fly beyond the moon, to the furthest star, and more. I want…I needed and wished to go ‘into the horizon’ and see what’s beyond…just like him. However, it doesn’t mean that I am the same as him. We share the same dream, but we took different paths to get here. He shed too much blood and stood over others while I united with others to get my wings with them to fly into that ‘new horizon’. And that’s the point of these questions! That’s their deeper meaning! I could never ‘take my wings’, my power, and truly ‘fly’, use them to their fullest and correctly, because I’ve held myself back. Not only because fear of my power and Etherion, but because I’ve been denying myself! It may be…It is true that I, along with big brother and sis, are the living legacy of Sword Art Online, but we are the ones that decide that legacy! We are the ones that will decide what it and Aincrad truly means and not him!” Just then Sailor Celestial gasps as an immense ‘warm feeling’ fills her up and ‘Leafa’, ‘Kirito’, and ‘Sailor Moon’ give warm smiles.

 

The voice that booms earlier says, “You have found the key…you have opened the final door…it is time…!!” A door appears in front of Sailor Celestial and she smiles when she sees it causing her to bring her Keyblades together to form a Kye-Blade in which she points the Kye-Blade at the door, shooting a beam into the lock, causing a loud ‘click’ to be heard, and the door opens which engulfs Sailor Celestial and the whole scene in light. Back outside of Sailor Celestial’s ‘mindscape’, Sailor Cosmos and Heathcliff continue their intense battle when they stop and gasp when they ‘sense’ something.

 

Sailor Cosmos thinks in her mind, “This feeling…” Sailor Cosmos and Heathcliff look back towards Aincrad to find Kingdom Hearts shining its light down on Suguha, who has de-transformed back from Sailor Celestial, in which the others are looking at her in amazement.

 

Keiko says, “Suguha…”

 

As Suguha glows with a powerful aura, Kazuto says, amazed, “Sugu…”  Suguha looks at the others, she smiles, and she takes out her broach as it transforms once more. Suguha’s new broach is heart-shaped like her previous broaches, but now, in the center of the broach which is now pearly white in color, there is a picture of Aincrad behind a giant blue heart crossed by two Kye-Blades surrounded by different planets, it is adorned with rainbow colored diamonds with a mixture of green and pink butterfly wings and rainbow colored crystal feathered wings.

 

Lita says, stunned, “Her broach…!!” Upon seeing this, Sailor Charon gains a very wide smirk while Kingdom Hearts and Sailor Celestial’s broach starts to glow in unison.

 

Aesir Valkyrie Celestial Power, Make-up!

 

(Megadimension Neptunia V-II Next Form transformation music, Absolute, starts)

 

Blazing with new power and light, Suguha’s new broach opens up to revealing a glowing prism heart jewel that goes inside of her in which creates three ‘spectral’ forms of her forms as Sailor Celestial, Eternal, Valkyrie, and Valhallan Valkyrie, in which all four of them ‘high-five’ together before as spectral form of Leafa, Suguha’s ALO avatar, appears, creating a massive Milky Way Galaxy shaped ring in the sky while the spectral forms of Suguha’s previous forms as Sailor Celestial go into her Suguha causing eight green and pink butterfly wings and twenty rainbow colored crystal feathered wings to ‘burst’ out of her in which she back-flips into the ring causing her clothing to vanish with her armor/uniform to replace it as her hair grows and changes into a blond color as well as becoming Sailor Moon’s/Sailor Cosmos’ pigtail hairstyle. When her transformation is done, Aesir Valkyrie Sailor Celestial is in place of Suguha.

 

The others are shocked and Rika says, stunned, “No way!”

 

Asuna says, “She transformed into her ‘ultimate form’ on her own!” But just then the jewels on her crown ‘light up’ and the golden crown gains a shimmer effect with an image of crossed Kye-Blades appearing with the infinity symbol in the center portion of the crown, pearly white heart jewels become attached to backhand portion of her armored gantlets, and in her right, there is an immensely beautiful ‘royal specter’ as tall as Sailor Celestial with a pearly white staff with rainbow colored jewels all over the staff, Kingdom Hearts in the top center, and Kingdom Hearts is surrounded by all sorts of planets, stars, and other ‘cosmic bodies’ in the universe.

 

Andrew says, “That’s new.” Sailor Celestial then summons out a Kye-Blade and shoots a beam of light towards Kingdom Hearts.

 

Heathcliff says, “I think not, my dear.” Hearing this, Sailor Cosmos attacks Heathcliff, but he easily dodges the attack and fires a beam from his Kye-Blade right into Aincrad causing it to glow in which it creates a barrier around Kingdom Hearts, preventing her Kye-Blade ‘beam’ from reaching it.

 

Davis asks, surprised, “What the?” Sailor Celestial glares towards Heathcliff who ‘zips’ over until he floats above her.

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, “I think not, your majesty. Kingdom Hearts may have chosen its queen, but it doesn’t mean that you will get your throne just yet.”

 

Sora (M) asks, “Kingdom Heart’s QUEEN?”

 

King Mickey says, with a serious tone, “There is a story that Kingdom Hearts will choose one that will be its guardian and that guardian will be the supreme ‘guardian ruler’ of all worlds, Sora.”

 

Heathcliff says, “And Kingdom Hearts has chosen. You may bow to the queen of Kingdom Hearts, guardian rulers of all worlds: QUEEN Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are gasps of shock, plenty of the others look at Sailor Celestial, and she asks, annoyed, “Do you always have to make a grand production out of everything?” Heathcliff smirks as he dodges a sneak attack from Sailor Cosmos and kicks her over back to the ground where she manages to land safely.

 

Heathcliff says, with a smirk, “The final stage has been set. Now that the queen has been chosen, it is time for this ancient tale to come to its final conclusion.”

 

Kazuto asks, curiously, “What do you mean?”

 

Heathcliff says, “For every king, there must be a queen, but in this story, the ‘king’ and ‘queen’ are enemies fighting for the same throne.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a glare, “No kidding, pal! Since you are the stealer of my castle and my throne and I intend to take it back!”

 

Heathcliff says, “I see that you remember…Or you haven’t truly forgotten at all.”

 

Sailor Cosmos asks, “Your castle?” Sailor Cosmos then gasps in realization and Sailor Cosmos says, “You can’t mean…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “There is a truth about Aincrad…about SAO…you didn’t know. I’m its true creator.” There are multiple gasps and look of shock from our heroes and heroines in which Sailor Celestial says, “Back in the Silver Millennium…No, even before that…back in the time of the Ancients…this castle was mine.” Sailor Celestial says, with a glare at Heathcliff, “However, back in the Silver Millennium, while I was the original creator of Aincrad, I let him take my creation. I had intended Aincrad to be an Ark and a ‘force’ that unites worlds. I let him take it over and like the stupid little obedient daughter, I let him take it over despite knowing that it could...No, I knew his actions were wrong! After I died as Princess Selene and when I ‘awoke’…No, when I was reborn as Suguha, I always kicked myself in the panties for that!” Sailor Celestial says, “However, that’s over! No more ‘blame games’! I’m just here to take my castles and throne and kick you where the moon and sun don’t shine, but good!”

 

Heathcliff asks, “When you mean castles, do you also mean SAO as well?” There are plenty of confused looks and Heathcliff says, with a smile, “There is a confession that I have to make. While it is true that I create the death game of Sword Art Online, it doesn’t mean that I am the ONLY creator of Sword Art Online.”

 

Ryoutarou says, annoyed, “No duh, you jerk! You had help…You manipulated the people of Argus to be unwitting accomplishes to your scheme!”

 

Heathcliff says, “They may have ‘assisted’ in creating SAO, but they can’t be classified as creators. There is only one among here that can be classified as the OTHER CREATOR of Sword Art Online.” Heathcliff then takes out what looks like a child’s sketchbook from a sub-space pocket, turns the pages, and he says, “Take a look at this.” He then shows a sketch of Aincrad inside of the sketchbook and he says, “I did always dream about a castle in the sky and I’ve had my dream of creating said castle in this life, but I couldn’t form that picture of the exact details of said castle in my mind. But one day, while I was walking, this notebook just seems to fall out of the sky and when I opened it after picking it up, I found this and it came flooding into me! I saw this castle, floating above the clouds in a clear crystal blue sky, and vast ‘realms’ within that castle world that has a beautiful ruby palace at the top of it. It all started here. This is where Sword Art Online began.”

 

Sailor Celestial’s eyes widen when she sees the sketchbook and she thinks in her mind, “That sketchbook…”

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “I see that you recognize it.” Heathcliff closes the sketchbook where the name ‘Suguha’ is written on in an elementary school child’s handwriting is on it. There are stunned and shocked looks on plenty of the others’ faces especially Kazuto’s face. Heathcliff says, “We forged this fate through our own wills and actions throughout the ages, Selene. However, I did make a minor mistake. I said that you were the OTHER creator of Sword Art Online when I meant to the SECOND CREATOR of Sword Art Online.” Heathcliff looks at Sailor Cosmos and he says, “There is a THIRD creator of SAO. I am correct, Serenity.”

 

Kazuto says, then stepping forward, “So, it means that you stole the original and TRUE dream of SAO from her as well as everyone else, Kayaba. And you are off a bit.” Heathcliff looks at Kazuto and he says, “According to you, there are FOUR creators of SAO. Sugu wasn’t the only one ‘doodling’ in that sketchbook when we lost it that day.”

 

There are surprised looks and Ryoutarou says, “Dude…”

 

Kazuto says, looking at the others, “We were two silly kids and Sugu was excited since we watched a favorite anime of hers at the time: Castle in the Sky. We took out her sketchbook and I drew a medieval castle in the clouds. Sugu pouted and said that it was all wrong. It had to be like we saw it on television in which we drew our own version of Laputa and that sketch was the result. Sugu and I also imagined ‘fairies’ and ‘monsters’ in our ‘Laputa’ as guardians of the castle, but then a powerful wind took the sketchbook away.” Kazuto says, with a smirk, “Sugu cried really hard for a few days.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, annoyed with an embarrassed blush, “I did not!”

 

Kazuto tells Heathcliff, glaring at him, “But then again, you knew this fact, didn’t you? Our battle on floor seventy-five wasn’t just a ‘warm up’ for Sugu, was it? You wanted to fight me as much as Sugu, didn’t you?”

 

Heathcliff doesn’t say a word for a second and he says, “You always had just as much potential as Selene and Serenity, Kirito-kun. Our first duel back in the arena of that same floor proved that just fine. You just needed the right push.” As Sailor Cosmos’ sigil on her forehead appears on Kazuto’s forehead, his clothing becomes exactly like his SAO avatar including his two swords, Elucidator and Dark Repulser, attached to his back in their sheaths.

 

Asuna says, amazed, “Kirito-kun…” Just then Kazuto’s clothing glows and it gains a ‘metallic shine’ as it ‘shimmers’ like battle armor from neck down to his toes in which he draws his two swords in which they transform into two Kye-Blades.

 

Riku asks, shocked, “Him too?”

 

Kazuto says, with a deadly determined glare, “I’m here to take back what you stole from my sisters, Kayaba. If you want the ‘Black Swordsman’ of SAO…He is right here!” Kazuto swings his two Kye-Blades and creates a massive storm of wind when he does so.

 

(Megadimension Neptunia V-II Next Form transformation music, Absolute, ends)

 

Heathcliff says, with a smile, “Then let us begin.” Heathcliff then closes his eyes and he glows in which the whole of Aincrad glows which confuses everything, but then Sammy screams out causing everyone to look as he falls to his knees as a powerful rainbow aura comes off him.

 

Sailor Cosmos shouts out, horrified, “Sammy!”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “What’s the big idea?”

 

Heathcliff says, “I will need what I put inside of him. Its purpose has been changed, but it is still valuable. He holds Aincrad within him and with it…It’s true ‘guardian’.” Just then rainbow aura shoots off of Sammy causing him to collapse to the ground in which a few of the Digidestined grab him and sit him up while Ami scans him. On the meanwhile, the rainbow aura shoots down into the ground and becomes a column of rainbow energy in which The Hollow Avatar appears from it.

 

Ryoutarou says, “That’s…”

 

Andrew says, finishing for Ryoutarou, “SAO’s final boss!”

 

Heathcliff says, “Correct, but you had only saw my final avatar in its ‘sealed state’.”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Sealed state?”

 

Heathcliff says, with a nod, “Correct, Kirito-kun. The Hollow Avatar is the final boss of SAO, but it is only the sealed form of the final boss. Allow to show you its true form!” Just then a pair of glowing eyes comes from The Hollow Avatar before it ‘explodes’ and out of the smoke and dust, a massive figure emerges!

 

This massive figure is female humanoid that rivals the Egyptian God Monsters/Sacred Beasts/Aesir in height that’s white with long white hair that has multiple red jewels in it along with seven sword blade-like ‘spikes’ flowing down multiple directions with a red and black/dark violet dress, red eyes, violet lips, and wielding a lance in her left hand and a sword in her right hand.

 

Kotone says, shocked, “No way!”

 

Keiko says, stunned, “It’s huge.”

 

Kazuto says, “This is…The Hollow Avatar’s true form!”

 

Heathcliff lands on the female titan’s head, seemly ‘connecting’ with it, and he says, “Correct, Kirito-kun. This is the ancient guardian of Aincrad and the true form of the final boss of SAO: An Incarnating Radius!”

 

Asuna asks, shocked, “An Incarnating Radius…Aincrad?!

 

Shion says, “This is the true form of the final boss of SAO.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Indeed. And I believe that Kirito-kun, Selene, and Serenity realize this, but despite leaving the ‘death game’, SAO NEVER ended. My revival proved that Sword Art Online continued despite the death game’s end and now, this is the TRUE final battle of Sword Art Online!” Just then the skies darken and Hollow Avatar’s true form, An Incarnating Radius, gives a feminine monster roar of power in which there are multiple ‘explosion’ all over the Keyblade Graveyard in which all of the Earthbound Immortals emerge from the ‘explosions’.

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Oh, crap!”

 

Izzy asks, shocked, “The Earthbound Immortals?!”

 

Joe says, looking at the sky, “Not just them, Izzy! Look!” Everyone then looks to see hundreds upon hundreds of ‘dark portals’ in the sky and near the ground in which Myotismon, in all three of his forms, Myotismon, VenomMyotismon, and MaloMyotismon, emerge along with the Dark Masters, MetalSeadramon, Puppetmon, Machinedramon, and Piedmon, Apocalymon, Diaboromon, and Armageddemon emerge.

 

Matt asks, shocked, “Myotismon? THREE of him?”

 

Gatomon says, stunned, “Not only him, but there are the Dark Masters, Apocalymon, Diaboromon, and Armageddemon!”

 

Piedmon says, with an evil smile, “It seems like you aren’t happy to see us again, Digidestined!”

 

Puppetmon says, with an evil excited tone, “Oh, yeah! Playtime!”

 

But then a familiar evil female voice shouts out, “Well, playtime is over for that little Moon wench!”

 

Darien and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts gasp in which Darien says, shocked, “It can’t be!” Everyone looks to the source to see Queen Beryl and the four generals of the Negaverse, Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite, and Malachite, Wiseman/Doom Phantom, Mistress Nine, Germatoid, the being that possessed Hotaru’s father, Professor Tomoe, Kaolinite, the Witches Five, Zirconia, Queen Nehelenia, and finally, Chaos, in the form of the black corrupted form of Sailor Galaxia surrounded by their minions ranging from youma to phages.

 

Mina says, shocked, “No way…”

 

Amara says, flabbergasted, “Beryl, the generals, Doom Phantom, Mistress Nine, Germatoid, Kaolinite, the Witches Fie, the leaders of the Dead Moon Circus, and…Galaxia?! No, not Galaxia! Chaos!”

 

Chaos says, in Galaxia’s voice, “Correct, Sailor Uranus. Now, I don’t have that wretched woman to hold me back!”

 

Agumon says, pointing somewhere, “And it isn’t just them!” Everyone then looks to see various evil villains and such from all over the multiverse ranging from Frieza, Cell, Cooler, Frieza’s brother, King Cold, Frieza’s and Cooler’s father, and Doctor Gero/Android 20 from the Dragonball universe, Seymour Guado from Spira/Final Fantasy X, Sephiroth from Gaea/Final Fantasy VII, Vayne Solidor from the world of Final Fantasy XII in his ‘Undying’ form, Kafka Palazzo from the world of Final Fantasy VI, the Deathsaurer from the Zoids universe, Rita, Zed, Goldar, Rito, and Master Vile from the Power Rangers universe along with King Mondo and the Machine Empire as well, Ribbons Almark and his Reborns Gundam from the Gundam 00 universe, Rau Le Creuset and his Providence Gundam from Gundam Seed universe, Fire Lord/Phoenix King Ozai from the world of Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, M. Bison from the world of Street Fighter, the various versions of Ganon/Ganondorf from the various timelines of Hyrule/Legend of Zelda universe, Hawk Henshaw/Cyborg Superman, Eradicator, General Zod and his family, and Mongul from the DC universe, and so many more. They weren’t along as various ‘minions’ from their various worlds including monsters, which include fiends from Spira, monsters from the Power Rangers universe, ‘digital monsters’ from SAO, and so on, Putties and Cogs from the same said Power Rangers universe, Mobile Dolls from the Gundam Wing universe. M. Bison’s ‘personal assassins’, The Dolls, ‘dark’ Duel Monsters, various Digimon of all shapes, sizes, and Digivolution levels, Champion to Mega, Stormtroopers and their equipment from the Star Wars universe as well as Battle Droids of all types from the same set universe, and the like.

 

White Sister (Ram) says, flabbergasted, “There are so many of them!”

 

Purple Sister says, flabbergasted, “Too many!”

 

Just then a familiar evil voice shouts out, “That’s the point, brats!” Everyone looks to the source to see three versions of Arfoire, the Hyper Dimension Deity of Sin version, the Ultradimension Seven Sages versions, and the Zero Dimension version, with the members of ASIC and the ‘evil Uzume’, Kurome Ankokuboshi, with the rest of the villains.

 

Purple Heart asks, shocked, “Arfoire?! Three of them?!”

 

Ultradimension Arfoire says, “That’s right! I’m with my counterparts from your world and from the Zero Dimension!”

 

Orange Heart says, “Uzume thought that she defeated her ‘evil counterpart’ when Uzume was revived and she faded away.”

 

Kurome responds, with an evil sly smile, “That may be true, but it seems I have one more chance for revenge ‘me’.” There is more as also Zorc and the Great Leviathan also appear in which ‘dark smoke’ seems to come off Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Celestial, and their counterparts from the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimension as well as Davis’ Duel Monster decks.

 

Davis asks, “What the?!” Just then the ‘dark smoke’ takes the massive form of Supreme King ZARC and gives out a terrifying roar of power.

 

Tai yells out, “Not that thing again!”

 

Shion asks, “But how?”

 

TK says, “I don’t think that we have time to worry about that.”

 

Jadeite says, with an evil smirk, “None of you, brats, don’t! We are here to gain the power of Kingdom Hearts!”

 

Lita says, “Not happening, Jadeite!”

 

Germatoid says, with a wicked smile, “And what can you do? There are so many of us and so few of you! You are going to need a miracle to save you!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, gaining a wide grin, “Thanks for the idea, jerk!” There are plenty of confused look as Sailor Celestial leaps over to Davis and she tells him, “I’m going to create a miracle, but I’m going to need your help! No time to explain! Just lend me your power!”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “No problem!” Sailor Celestial closes her eyes and her broach starts to glow in which it opens as all colors that exist come from it in which the symbols of Miracles and Life appear on the backhand of Davis in which he transfers energy into Sailor Celestial causing her to create a column of energy that beams into outer space itself!

 

Puppetmon asks, confused, “Huh?”

 

Plenty of the other villains give confused looks and General Zod asks, “What kind of tricky is this?!” But then what looks like a wave of energy spreads all over Aincrad and the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard, but it doesn’t seem to do anything at first.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, starts)

 

But then plenty of our heroes and heroines start to glow in which images of Kazuto’s and Sailor Cosmos’ SAO avatars, Kirito and Usagi, appears and goes inside of them in which they ‘feel something’ in which then all of the other SAO survivors of our heroes and heroines then change to look EXACTLY like their SAO avatar, if they don’t do so already, including the same weapons that they had at the end of SAO with Rika looking exactly as her SAO avatar of Lisbeth with her pink hair and dark pink eyes.

 

Hiyori says, shocked, “This is…”

 

Keiko says, looking at Rika, “Liz, you look exactly as you did on SAO!”

 

Rika asks, stunned, “What?”

 

Just then a loud ‘chirp’ is heard and Pina, Keiko’s blue feathered dragon from SAO/ALO, floats down to her right shoulder in which Keiko asks, shocked, “Pina?!”

 

Asuna says, looking at her rapier, “My rapier…” Even those members of our heroes and heroines that came into SAO after the boss fights on floor seventy-five of SAO are gaining ‘looks’ that are similar to the ones that they had when they came onto SAO with the rest of the Odiaba Digidestined, those that didn’t take part in SAO at all, gained ‘looks’ similar to their ALO avatars.

 

Mimi asks, confused, “What’s going on here?!”

 

Palmon says, “Got me, Mimi!”

 

There are plenty of shocked and stunned looks from both sides, but Queen Beryl shouts out, “I don’t know what the heck you are trying to do, but you won’t do it! Get her!” The four generals of the Negaverse then teleport to just above Sailor Celestial and they prepare to attack her.

 

Kazuto yells out, in a panic, “Sugu!”

 

Naruto shouts out, worriedly, “Look out, Suguha-chan!”

 

But then a female voice yells out, “I don’t think so!” Just then, seemly out of nowhere, Strea, looking exactly she did in SAO, appears and slams the four generals back with a swing of her huge two-handed sword.

 

There are gasps of shock and Asuna asks, “Strea?!”

 

Strea retorts, excitedly, “That’s me! Who did you expect?”

 

Just then another female voice, a child-like one, yells out, “Mommy! Daddy!” Everyone then looks to see Yui, in her pixie form, flies over and floats in front of Kazuto and Asuna.

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Yui-chan?”

 

Yui responds, “That’s right, Daddy.” Yui then transforms into her human form and she says, “Auntie’s incredible power has allowed Strea and I to materialize, here, but that’s not all! Look!” Yui points in front of her and behind the others in which everyone, minus Davis and Sailor Celestial, look in which they see A LOT of gateways/portals in the sky in which a huge assault of ‘energy attack’ burst out of them and head straight for the villains and their ‘minions’ causing them to wildly dodge with the attacks hitting a lot of the minions causing powerful explosions and destroying a good number of them.

 

From within his Gundam, Ribbons asks, “What was that?” Just then out of the gateways/portals, hundreds of thousands of Digimon, ranging from Champion to Megas, with their Digidestined/Tamer partners burst out along hundreds to thousands of ALO players in their ALO avatar forms! At the portals near the remains of the Ruby Palace of Aincrad, Schmitt, Yolko, and Caynz emerge leading all of the surviving SAO players that were at the Ruby Palace at the end of SAO and all of them looking exactly like their SAO avatars.

 

Schmitt shouts out, “Kirito!”

 

Kazuto asks, shocked, “Schmitt? Caynz and Yolko?”

 

Ryoutarou sees his friends from Fuurinkazan and he yells out, “Hey, guys!” Ryoutarou’s friends and guildmates from SAO/ALO wave their hands and shout in reply.

 

Kotone asks, amazed, “What’s going on?”

 

Yui shouts out, excitedly, “They answered Auntie’s call! They heard her call for aid! And it isn’t just them!” Yui points to the gateways and everyone looks to see various heroes and warriors from all different universe emerging from the gateways including Goku Son, his sons, Gohan and Goten, Vegeta, his son, Trunks, and all of their friends/allies/fellow warriors from the Dragonball universe, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, Tidus, Wakka, and Lulu from Spira/Final Fantasy X universe riding on the airship Celsius, Luffy and the Straw Hat crew riding a FLYING Thousand Sunny from the One Piece universe, the Zeo Power Rangers in their Zeo Megazord, Red Battle Zord, and Pyramidas along with Alien Power Rangers, Ninjor, the Ninja Megazord, and Shogun Megazord from the Power Rangers universe, four Gundam Meisters, Setsuna F. Seiei, Lyle Dylandy/Lockon Stratos, Allelujah Haptism, and Tieria Erde with their Gundams that they used against A-Laws/Innovades, Gundam 00 Raiser, Gundam Cherudim, Gundam Arios, and Gundam Seravee/Seraphim, with their carrier ship, Ptolemaios II, from the Gundam 00 universe, there is also the spaceships/flying carrier ships, Archangel and Eternal with Gundams Strike Freedom, piloted by Kira Yamato, and Eternal Justice, piloted by Athrun Zala, from the Gundam Seed/Seed Destiny universe, the five Gundams of the AC/Gundam universe and their pilots, who are within their Gundams, Avatar Korra and her ‘Team Avatar’ from the Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra universe, Superman, his son, Superboy, Jon Kent, Batman, Wonder Woman, and whole of the Justice as well as Hal Jordan, Guy Garden, John Steward, Kyle Rayner, and whole of the current Green Lantern Corps, including the newest ones, Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz, as well as the Blue Lantern, Saint Walker, and so, so many more.

 

Next Form Green Heart says, amazed, “Incredible.”

 

Just then a familiar female voice shouts out, “Hey, Neptunia!” The CPUs then looks to see their counterparts from the Ultradimension, Yellow Heart and the Ultradimension versions of Black Heart, Green Heart, and White Heart.

 

Purple Heart says, amazed, “P-ko!” On the meanwhile, the Pretty Cures that have joined our heroes and heroines look to see the rest of Pretty Cures, from first two Pretty Cures, Cure Black and Cure White, down to the Maho Girls Pretty Cures, Cure Miracle, Cure Magical, and Cure Felice, coming from the gateways and joining their fellow Cures.

 

Cure Lovely says, excitedly, “Everyone!”

 

Cure Princess says, excitedly, “You’re here!”

 

Cure Black says, with a grin, “We wouldn’t miss this for the world!” On the meanwhile, the Sailor Scouts of our heroes and heroines that weren’t Sailor Scout forms found themselves in their Valkyrie Sailor Scouts expect for Sailor Orion, who is in Super Valkyrie Sailor Scout form.

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “Awesome!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “Do you feel that?”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod, “I do! I feel stronger…much stronger!” The Digidestined’s Digimon partners then glow and digivolve into ALL of their Digivolved forms, Armor, Champion, minus Gatomon, Ultimate, and Mega forms all at once with Agumon (Tamer) and Lunamon Digivolving into their Burst Mode Mega forms!

 

Yolei says, “Our partners!”

 

Cody says, amazed, “This is just like what happened in the ‘dream world’ that we fought MaloMyotismon in!” Davis transforms into his ‘Light Hawk form’ with Sakura’s ‘magic sword’ from the Hayabusa clan appearing in her hands.

 

Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy says, “This is incredible, Naruto-kun.”

 

Naruto says, with a nod and excited tone, “A miracle, Hinata-chan! Believe it!”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “Indeed!” Everyone looks to see Atem and Lea walking over.

 

Sora (M) says, “Hey, Axel!”

 

Lea responds, “Didn’t I say that it isn’t…Whatever, bro.” Just then three ‘orbs of light’ come from Atem’s deck in which more ‘orbs of light’ come from the decks of Sailor Cosmos, Sailor Celestial, Davis, Naruto, Sailor Sun, Sailor Orion, Sammy, Sailor Venus, Keiko, Hiyori, and Rika which they take the form of Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the three Aesir, Odin, Loki, and Thor, all of the Signer Dragons, and the three Legendary Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, riding their own dragon forms, and the four Dimensional Dragons, Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon as well as their ‘upgraded forms’, appear along with a legion of Duel Monsters including Blue-Eyes White Dragons, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon, Red-Eyes Black Dragon, Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon, and so many others.

 

Andrew says, awe-struck, “I can’t believe my eyes…”

 

MetalGarurumon says, motioning to the villains and their ‘minions’, “Neither can they.” With the villains and their ‘minions’, they are completely flabbergasted by the sight before them while Sailor Celestial and Davis stop glowing in which Sailor Celestial takes a deep breath.

 

Atem tells Sailor Celestial, with a smile, “You have finally ‘opened the door’, your majesty.”

 

Sailor Celestial smiles at Atem and nods her head in which Kazuto tells Sailor Celestial, with a grin, “Way to go, Sugu.”

 

Sailor Celestial smiles at her brother and she says, “Couldn’t done without Davis. He is the embodiment of Miracles and Life. His power allowed me to focus my power to create the ‘impossible’: A miracle.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “You know it!”

 

Flamedramon says, “Not surprising, Davis!”

 

Magnamon says, with a nod, “Got that right!”

 

Sailor Celestial then uses her powers to project her voice all over the Keyblade Graveyard and she shouts out to the new ‘arrivals’, “Thank you for coming to our aid, everyone! As many of you know, our worlds…our universes are in mortal danger! All of existence is in mortal danger! I can repair the damage to the multiverse with Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, and core of everything that is, that was, and will be! No joke! However, I can’t combine my powers with Kingdom Hearts until we beat that!” Sailor Celestial points to An Incarnating Radius and she yells out, “That creature, An Incarnating Radius, the guardian of this castle that I’ve got my boots on! We’ve got to clobber that behemoth and the ass that stands on top of it! We don’t have much time! Our universes need us now! So, let’s not wait around and let’s cobber that overgrown eyesore, the boob that’s on it, and all of these two-bit villains that he has assembled!”

 

The villains get angry at the final comment from Sailor Celestial and Zero Dimension Arfoire shouts out, “Two-bit villains?! How dare you?!” Zero Dimension Arfoire shouts out, “Are we going to let her get away with that?!” Plenty of the villains roar out with anger and rage in their voices as they agree with Zero Dimension Arfoire.

 

Frieza transforms into his ‘Golden Frieza’ form and he yells out, “That little girl is going to learn a lesson that she will never forget!”

 

Goku and Vegeta transform into their ‘Super Saiyan Blue’ version of Super Saiyan God and Goku says, “I don’t think so, Frieza! We don’t have time for you!”

 

Vegeta says, “I can’t believe that I’m agreeing with him, but Kakarrot is right! So, we’re going to beat you, blow you up, and be on our way!”

 

Frieza shouts out, angrily, “We’ll see, Vegeta! You and that other monkey are going to pay once and for all!”

 

Sailor Celestial brings out two Kye-Blades and shouts out, “Let’s go! Follow me!” Sailor Celestial charges in and soon enough, with a mighty cheer/yell, the others assembled followed her in which the villains and their ‘minions’ as well as other ‘dark siders’ also charge along with An Incarnating Radius with Heathcliff riding on top. The result is a lot of shockwaves and ‘explosions’ with multiple ‘bangs’, ‘cracks’, and ‘pows’ before a mighty ‘KABOOM’ is heard that sends a shockwave that shakes the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard and the world that it lies in down to its core in which Whis and the Deity of Destruction of the Dragonball universe/universes, Beerus, look at the unfolding battle.

 

Beerus says, “I was wondering when one of those Lunarian royals would achieve it.”

 

Whis says, “Indeed, Beerus-sama. But you should remember that this could be the greatest battle of all time since the whole fate of existence is on line with a fight that has started since the dawn of time in one universe.”

 

Beerus tells Whis, “No kidding, Whis. Why do you think that I’m here?” Beerus says, “It is finally time for those four to finally settle things once and for all. It is going to be quite enjoyable to see how it plays out.”

 

Whis asks, “Do you know how this will end?”

 

Beerus responds, “No freaking idea, Whis. That’s why I’m here. I’ve got to admit that guy really knows how to put on a ‘grand show’.”

 

Whis asks, “You think that he planned this from the start?”

 

Beerus says, with a shrug, “Can’t be sure, but I really don’t think so. However, he is liking the result since he loves his ‘grand shows’ after all.” Whis nods his head in agreement as he and Deity of Destruction from the Dragonball universe watches as the two sides start an incredible all-out battle royal that seems like a war with the destiny of so many on the line…

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, ends)

 

Chapter 68 Ends

 

Here it is everyone! I know! I know! I went THERE! I thought about how to make a ‘big climax’ that I have been setting up this story for and doing it this way seemed like the best choice on how to create something so…MASSIVE! Well, the ‘big climax’ is here and I hope that you like it, everyone! Please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!