Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ SAO’s TRUE Grand Finale ( Chapter 69 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Okay, everyone, here is second part to the ‘big climax’ of the story. And believe me, it will be EPIC! Or at least, that’s what I think. I hope that you think so, too. However, I have said this before and I will say it again even after this chapter, this isn’t the end of the story! There is still a bit more to do before the story ends, everyone! And before we start, I would like to tell you that there is going to be a bit of foreshadowing, folks! Now, I know that this is getting old, but I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Chapter 69: SAO’s TRUE Grand Finale

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, starts)

 

Right now, we are in a realm known as the Keyblade Graveyard where there was a great battle fought on this current wasteland in what was known as the Keyblade War, as Keybladers of ‘light’ and ‘dark’ fought each other to claim Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds, but it ends with thousands upon thousands of Keybladers being ‘lost’ forever, their Keyblades littering this wasteland, and the true Kingdom Hearts being lost with the former world/universe being lost to darkness before being rebuilt by the lights from the hearts of children. But now, in this remnant of the Keyblade War, the true Kingdom Hearts, currently a massive blue glowing and floating heart in the sky, is floating above a massive floating castle, known as Aincrad, and all around the area around the floating castle, there is an IMMENSE battle going on as villains, heroes, warriors, and ‘others’ from all over the multiverse are battling it out in all-out battle royal in order to claim Kingdom Hearts and its power with one side, the ‘villains’, wanting to use it for their own selfish purposes while the others wish to use to save the multiverse from the current crisis that it is in. Leading the charge for the ‘heroes side’ is those most connected to this floating including the newly crowned ‘Queen of Kingdom Hearts’, Sailor Celestial, in her Aesir Valkyrie form, Sailor Cosmos, the ‘ultimate form’ of Sailor Moon and who is in her own Aesir Valkyrie form, and Sailor Celestial’s brother, Kazuto, also known as the ‘Black Swordsman’ of the death game, Sword Art Online, Kirito, with all of their friends/family/allies/loved ones/associates that they have made in the journey to get here.

 

Joining up with Sailor Celestial, she is moving so fast that it looks like that she is teleporting rather than flying at incredible speed and slashing through her opponents with incredible speed and skill before she is confronted by a huge mass of Putties, Cogs, and dark Digimon, including Black Garurumon, Devidramon, SkullGreymon, SkullMeramon, and so many others. Sailor Celestial uses her Force powers to detach all of the weapons attached to her armored skirt and unleash them causing them huge legion of enemies to get cut to pieces and vanish in strong explosions.

 

We move onto the situation with Sailor Cosmos as she slices down dozens of youma, but then Taurus mobile dolls manage to surround her.

 

Sailor Cosmos thinks in her mind, nervously, “Crap!” But then dozens of roses and rose petals slam into the ‘faces’ of the mobile dolls causing their head cameras to get destroyed, rendering them blind, and allowing Sailor Cosmos to cut them down with her Kye-Blades.

 

Tuxedo Mask appears by Sailor Cosmos and he says, with a smile, “I’ve always got your back, Meatball Head.”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, with a nod and loving smile, “Yeah.”

 

Tuxedo Mask says, with a grin and creating a ‘rose whip’, “Now, we have a job to do!”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, nodding her head in agreement, “Yes!” Tuxedo Mask cuts several youma in half with his rose whip before the two of them dodge an attack from Queen Beryl.

 

Queen Beryl yells out, strongly, “I’m not done with you, Moon wench!”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Yes, you are!” Queen Beryl turns to look at Tuxedo Mask only for him to bash her in the face and she screams as she is sent flying away.

 

The four generals of the Negaverse glare at Tuxedo Mask and Zoisite shouts out, “You are going to pay for that one!”

 

Tuxedo Mask responds, taking out his cane, “No, you are…For betraying your true prince and your Earth!” Tuxedo Mask’s cane then transforms into an elegant and powerful looking broadsword and Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Cosmos, “Get to Kayaba!” Sailor Cosmos gives a concerned look, but she nods her head and heads off while Tuxedo Mask fight the four generals, but Queen Beryl charges right for Sailor Cosmos.

 

Queen Beryl yells out, angrily, “I said that I’m not done with you!”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, strongly, “But I am!” Sailor Cosmos then fires a powerful beam of silver energy that turns into a dragon in which Queen Beryl seems to dodge, but the ‘energy dragon’ arches right into Queen Beryl, who is sent flying from the massive explosion when the ‘energy dragon’ hits her causing her to scream in pain and agony as she is sent rocketing through the air causing her to smash through groups of monsters, Cogs, and youma before slamming into the massive of King Mondo, who has grown himself and his family to titanic levels to rival the size of the Rangers’ Megazords.

 

King Mondo yells out, with a winch, “Ugh! Watch it, you worthless wench!” King Mondo then blow from the Super Zeo Megazord, which the Zeo Rangers have just called to the battlefield, but now, we switch to Kazuto where we find him cutting apart another version of Illfang the Kobold Lord, the boss monster of the first floor of Aincrad/SAO.

 

Kazuto thinks in his mind, looking around, “Kayaba seems to have summoned all of the boss monsters from SAO as well, but it doesn’t matter! We won’t lose to him or anyone! There is too much at stake!” Moving like lightning, Kazuto, wielding duel Kye-Blades, slashes through enemy after enemy, monsters of all types, Digimon, and Cogs, too, until Supreme King ZARC tries to attack him, but Rika and Keiko leap and slam ZARC in the forehead while Andrew comes with a hammer blow right into ZARC’s head causing it to roar out in pain. Sailor Star then ‘zooms’ in and uses a Star Splash 8-hit Rapier Sword Skill Combo on ZARC’s upper chest causing another roar of pain to come from the dragon before it slams to the ground, hard!

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Great job!”

 

Rika asks, “Isn’t it weird that we are flying through the air WITHOUT wings?!”

 

Ryoutarou shouts out, while slicing through several monsters, “Don’t sweat the small stuff! Right now, we have butt to kick and worlds to save!” A mighty roar is then heard and it is seen that An Incarnating Radius, the TRUE final boss for SAO and the guardian monster of Aincrad, unleashes multiple different colored beams of power from its back aimed at the others.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, her voice magnified by her power, “Counterattack!” The Pretty Cures and ALO players, including Sakuya, Alicia Rue, and others, unleash magical attacks that met An Incarnating Radius’ attacks head on and neutralize them. Sailor Celestial’s eyes turn into Rinnegan style eyes and she shouts out, “Let’s see how you like this!”

 

Almighty Push!

 

Using the Force to enhance the attack, the supreme boss monster of SAO roars out as it is blasted creating a massive trench in the grounds of the Keyblade Graveyard as it is sent skidding back. Sailor Orion takes aim with her energy arrows and unleashes tens of thousands of them right at An Incarnating Radius.

 

Heathcliff says, with a grin, “Not bad, but not good enough.” Heathcliff then uses his power to take control of some Virgo II mobile dolls causing them to change from dark green to red in which they teleport in front of An Incarnating Radius with them creating a force-field with their Planetary Defensors that negate all of Sailor Orion’s arrows.

 

Sailor Orion gives a look of shock and she asks, stunned, “How?” Sailor Orion fires more arrows where they would have hit the heads of the Virgo II mobile dolls, but the defensive field by the group protects them from Sailor Orion’s arrows. Sailor Orion thinks in her mind, “He must have enhanced them with his own powers. I need a stronger weapon.” Just then her bow starts to glow and it then transforms into what looks like a futuristic version of Hecate II and Sailor Orion thinks in her mind, stunned, “W-What?” When the massive weapon is in her hands, Sailor Orion’s ‘trauma’ starts to flare up, but she then remains the trials of her friends causing her to grip the weapon tightly and pulling the trigger in which the weapon fires what looks like a powerful fifty caliber bullet that manages to go through the force-field and into the head of the Virgo II causing it to explode with its Planetary Defensors going off-line. Sailor Orion, taking careful aim, fires a series of rounds from the weapon, hitting the heads of the Virgo II, and causing the whole of the mobile doll to explode.

 

Black Sister, seeing an opening, yells out, “Now, Nepgear!”

 

Purple Sister responds, “Right!” Both of them fire their weapons and they strike the chest of An Incarnating Radius causing it to screech out in pain.

 

Seeing this, Tai yells out, excitedly, “Awesome! Bullseye!” However, An Incarnating Radius fires back with beams from its eyes that strike home in which Black Sister, Purple Sister, and Sailor Orion are sent flying into Aincrad itself where they hit with loud ‘bangs’.

 

Next Form Purple Heart says, shocked, “Nepgear!”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, stunned, “Uni!”

 

Sailor Star says, horrified, “Shion-chan!” An Incarnating Radius then slams its spear into the ground causing massive roots to burst out of the ground to attack hero and villain alike, but heroes counter with multiple attacks that devastate the roots, however, the Princess Pretty Cure were about to be bashed by them until Sailor Saturn creates a shield that not only stops the attack, it also damages the roots as well.

 

Cure Flora says, with a smile, “Thank you!”

 

Sailor Saturn says, with a nod, “No problem.”

 

Cure Mermaid says, looking upwards, “Above!” Sailor Saturn then looks and barely dodges an attack from Mistress Nine and Kaolinite.

 

Kaolinite says, “Hello, Hotaru.”

 

Mistress Nine says, with an evil smile, “It is time for revenge my former host.”

 

Sailor Saturn says, determined, “I’m not afraid of you anymore, Mistress Nine! And I will beat you!”

 

Silence Ghoul Nightmare!

 

Just then Sailor Saturn unleashes violet ‘ghost’ versions of herself at Mistress Nine and Kaolinite in which the two of them are not impressed with Mistress Nine using dark lightning on them when they get close, but the ‘spirits’ explode with massive explosion causing Mistress Nine and Kaolinite to scream out as they get slammed by the shockwave from the explosion since they were so close to them with Sailor Saturn following them. On the meanwhile, Sailor Neo Moon is fighting against Doom Phantom in a clash of powers.

 

Doom Phantom says, “Do you really think that this will make up for what you have done as Wicked Lady? The darkness remains strong in you.”

 

Sailor Neo Moon shouts out, “While that may be true, it doesn’t mean that I won’t overcome it! I’m not Wicked Lady anymore! I’m Sailor Neo Moon, the defender of Crystal Tokyo and its history, and you are nothing!” Sailor Neo Moon unleashes more of her power and she overpowers Doom Phantom’s attack causing him to roar out in pain as he is slammed hard by Sailor Neo Moon’s attack causing a strong explosion. Next off, we find the Deathsaurer preparing to fire its Charged Particle Cannon, but it takes a shot in the mouth by Gundam Cherudim causing a massive explosion in its mouth as its main weapon is destroyed causing it to roar out in pain.

 

Sailor Jupiter shouts out, “My turn!” Sailor Jupiter then creates a massive storm that slams a massive bolt of lightning into Deathsaurer causing it to roar out in pain even more as multiple parts of its body explode causing immense danger including destroying many of its remaining weapons in which it collapses to the ground in a heap.

 

Within Cherudim Gundam, Lockon says, amazed, “Whoa. Don’t want to get on that girl’s bad side.” On the meanwhile, Strike Freedom Gundam and Eternal Justice Gundams are battling against Providence Gundam.

 

From within Providence Gundam, Rau Le Crescent yells out, over an open communication line, “Kira Yamato and Athrun Zala! We meet again!”

 

Inside of Eternal Justice, Athrun responds, “Crescent, we won’t let you get away with what you want this time!”

 

Rau responds, “What do you think that I want? The destruction of all humanity! Every single one of them all across the multiverse!”

 

Inside of Strike Freedom, Kira says, “You are as insane as ever! We won’t let you get away with this!”

 

Rau yells out, with an evil smile, “You may have better machines, but you won’t stop me this time! Humanity will end no matter what it takes!” Providence Gundam unleashes its DRAGOON pods, but they are immediately destroyed by rapid fire missiles and gunfire in which everyone looks to see it came from Heavyarms Gundam.

 

Within Heavyarms Gundam, Trowa Baron, its pilot, says, “One that believe has a right to judge others usually has judgment put on themselves.” Next, on another part of the battlefield, Sailor Cosmos is cutting through her opponents with relative ease until she dodges a strike from Cell, in his ‘perfect form’, who is trying to absorb Sailor Cosmos with his tail.

 

Cell says, “So, you are the being with the power of a deity, huh? If I absorb you, then I will truly be perfect!”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, with a sly smirk, “Perfect? You? That’s a laugh! The only ‘perfect’ thing about you is being a Saiyan’s perfect punching bag!” Cell gives a snarl of anger and lashes his tail out again only to get it cut apart by Sailor Cosmos’ light-speed quick swordplay causing him to yelp in pain before only kick to his face by Sailor Cosmos send him rocketing into the ground with a loud ‘bang’ in which he skids on the ground for about ten miles before stopping leaving a significant trench in his wake.

 

The other ‘Z Fighters’ from the Dragonball universe see this and Krillin says, “Whoa! Don’t want to get her mad.”

 

Android 18, Krillin’s wife, says, “No kidding.” Heading over to another area of the battlefield, Naruto and one thousand of his Shadow Clones are beating down hundreds of enemies in which he uses the Exploding Shadow Clone Jutsu for an ‘explosive finish’.

 

Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Oh, yeah! I got it, believe it!”

 

Sakura slashes through enemies with her flame sword and she then yells out, seeing something, “Naruto, watch out!” However, Naruto’s ‘senses’ alert him to the danger and he gets out of the way of a sneak attack by Obito Uchiha, who is joined by the real Madara Uchiha, looking alive and well with a fully active Rinnegan.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Obito! And…no way!”

 

Madara asks, “So, this is the boy that stopped my plans?”

 

Obito says, “Yes, Madara-sama. Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, son of Kushina Uzumaki and Minato Namikaze, and heir of the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool.”

 

Madara says, “An Uzumaki. One of Mito’s kin. I am not surprised. If it wasn’t a Senju that stopped an Uchiha, it was an Uzumaki. That bloodline ends today.”

 

When Madara whips out his war fan, Naruto shouts out, “In your dreams, loser, believe it!” Naruto produces a Keyblade and Madara gives a rare look of shock.

 

Madara asks, surprised, “A Keyblade?” Madara then defends himself from Naruto’s Keyblade with his war fan, but after several second, Naruto cuts through the war fan and Madara roars out in pain as he is slashed down his right side before getting a powerful punch to the face that sends him flying miles into the sky!

 

Obito shouts out, flabbergasted, “Madara-sama!” Obito’s ‘danger sense’ then ‘senses’ something and he looks to see Valkyrie Sailor Galaxy unleashes a blue glow rod at him in which he uses his Kamui to make it go through, but to his surprise, his space-time Jutsu fails and he roars out in pain as the rod goes through his arm drawing blood. Obito grunts out, “But how?”

 

Sailor Galaxy, her eyes glowing blue instead of their usual lavender-white, says, “My Truth Seeker Rods are a Yin-Yang Release which means that your space-time jutsu is worthless!” Obito growls as he yanks out the rod only to get kicked in the face by Sailor Galaxy which sends rocketing through the sky.

 

Naruto yells out, excitedly, “Nice one, Hinata-chan!”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, with a smile, “Thank you, Naruto-kun.”

 

Sakura says, “Celebrate later, you two. We have a multiverse to save!”

 

Naruto responds, with a nod, “Right!” The three of them leap back into the fight as well as Madara, who brings out his Complete Body-Susanoo, to battle, but we move onto Zorc as he fights against Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra.

 

Zorc yells out, “You three have fought me before and failed! What makes you think that you can beat me now?!”

 

Zorc yelps as he gets hit by the side by Legendary Knight Timaeus riding his dragon form and Timaeus yells out, “Because they aren’t alone demon! Let us see how you fight against six deities and beings that rival them!” Soon after, the Egyptian God Monsters, the Aesir, the Signer Dragons, and the four Dimensional Dragons unleash a powerful assault that slam into him with such force that he is sent into a mountain which crumbles on impact with Zorc’s form and his greatly smoking form, showing much significant damage, collapses in a heap. The Great Leviathan unleashes a powerful beam from its mouth that causes everyone in the way of the attack to dodge where it hits the ground and creates a massive trench in its wake.

 

Legendary Knight Hermos says, “Let us see how you deal with this fiend!” All three Legendary Knights attack at once and their attacks slam into the face causing it to roar out in pain and distract it long enough for Kazuto to land on its back, impale the blade of one of his Kye-Blades into his back, and he roar out as he runs the whole length of the Great Leviathan, dragging his Kye-Blade with him, in which when he leaps off, the Great Leviathan roars out in pain and agony as it is split in two before it explodes into nothingness.

 

Legendary Knight Critias says, “Excellent work, warrior!” But then the Skull Reaper, the infamous boss of Floor 75 of SAO, appears in front of Kazuto.

 

Ryoutarou shouts out, “I don’t think so, skull face!” Ryoutarou, his friends, Hiyori, and Kotone come in with powerful strikes to the back causing the Skull Reaper to roar out in pain and switches its attention for a moment which proved to be a lethal mistake as Kazuto takes his chance to land a powerful Starburst Stream right in the face of Skull Reaper causing it to roar out in pain and agony as it disintegrates into data particles.

 

Kazuto shouts out, excitedly, “Great job!”

 

Ryoutarou gives a ‘V for Victory sign’ with his free hand and Kotone says, with a smile, “No problem.” Heading over to Sailor Celestial, she is getting in close to An Incarnating Radius, but she is stopped by dodging an attack from Zero Dimension Arfoire.

 

Zero Dimension Arfoire yells out, “Do you think that I would let that insult go, little girl?”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a smirk, “Insult? Don’t you mean ‘establish fact’?!”

 

Zero Dimension Arfoire snarls in anger and prepares to attack, but Cure Fortune’s voice booms, “Hold it!” Zero Dimension Arfoire looks towards Cure Fortune’s voice only to suffer a group power kick from the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure sending her flying backwards.

 

When she stops herself, Iris Heart’s voice booms, “My, having such a time and not inviting me?” Zero Dimension Arfoire then screams out in pain as she is slammed by Iris Heart’s chain sword before getting bashed in the face by Yellow Heart.

 

Yellow Heart says, excitedly, “Yeah! I got the old lady!”

 

Iris Heart says, with a seductive sadistic tone, “Good work, P-ko. However, leave the rest of her lesson to me!” Iris Heart gives a sadistic laugh as she charges in and Zero Dimension Arfoire yelps of pain are mixed in with Iris Heart’s sadistic laughing as Iris Heart continues to lash out at Zero Dimension Arfoire causing Arfoire’s yelps of pain and agony to mix with Iris Heart’s sadistic laughing.

 

Sailor Celestial and Happiness Charge Pretty Cure become really nervous and Cure Princess says, nervously, “She…She’s enjoying herself.”

 

Cure Lovely says, nervously, “Yeah…”

 

Yellow Heart says, “I think that it is best that you stay out of Ploote’s way.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “We’d better.” As Yellow Heart zip away, Sailor Celestial and the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure nod their heads in agreement in which Sailor Celestial’s ‘danger senses’ goes on ‘red alert’ in which she looks in a certain direction causing her to shock out, “Watch out! Evade!” She and the Happiness Charge Pretty Cure then dodge another eyebeam from An Incarnating Radius in which the massive titan monster zips in and slashes down on Sailor Celestial, who manages to block with her Kye-Blades. She struggles against An Incarnating Radius, but with one mighty roar, she throws An Incarnating Radius back and leaps onto her sword in which she starts to run down the titan monster’s sword and arm towards its head and Heathcliff on it. Heathcliff draws his own Kye-Blade and charges towards Sailor Celestial causing them to clash mid-way.

 

Heathcliff tells Sailor Celestial, “It seems this is our next round, my dear.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “You mean the final round, old man!” Sailor Celestial then spin kicks Heathcliff in the face and sending him rocketing away until he hits the face of Rito, who along with Rita, Zedd, Goldar, and Master Vile, have been grown to rival the size of the Power Ranger’s Megazords causing Rito to yelp out in pain as he gets knocked down to the ground on his left side.

 

Rita asks, confused, “What the?”

 

Zedd says, annoyed, “Big baby!” However, Sailor Celestial and Heathcliff collide in a clash of blades and the shockwave of the clash is so strong that both the Power Rangers Megazords and the villains that they are facing stumble back from the sheer power of the shockwave.

 

From within the Super Zeo Megazord, Rocky asks, stunned, “Whoa! Did you feel that?”

 

Tommy says, “No kidding, Rocky! Such power!” Soon enough, Heathcliff and Sailor Celestial are engaged in high-speed and high-powered battle creating massive shockwave that shake the whole of the Keyblade Graveyard down to the core, but plenty of our heroes and heroines notice that Sailor Celestial is making sure that Heathcliff is heading away from An Incarnating Radius.

 

Next Form Green Heart says, “It’s open to attack!”

 

Davis, on AeroVeedramon, shouts out to the CPUs, while pointing to CFW Trick, yells out, “Hey! Why not bash that freak with that freak over there?!”

 

Next Form White Heart and Ultradimension White Heart says in unison, with wicked smirks, “Now, you are talking our language!”

 

Next Form White Heart yells out, angrily, “I have an old score to settle with that perverted for what he did to my little sisters!”

 

Tanzerin Trombe!

 

Both versions of White Heart slam their axes into CFW Trick and he yelps as he is sent flying into the face of An Incarnating Radius causing the titan monster to stumble.

 

Upon seeing this, Kazuto shouts out, strongly, “It’s vulnerable! Strike now!” Without hesitation, plenty of the others unleash long range attacks that slam into An Incarnating Radius causing it to roar out as it is stunned for a moment. However, An Incarnating Radius strikes back with its eyebeams which attack both villains and heroes alike, but while the ones on the heroes’ side dodge, the villain lose quite a few hundred to few thousand ‘minions’ with CFW Judge and CFW Magic getting vaporized instantly.

 

Ultradimension White Heart says, slyly, “Nice shot, moron!”

 

Tai shouts out, “We have it now!”

 

Supreme Cannon!

 

Positron Laser!

 

Omnimon and Imperialdramon, both in his ‘dragon mode’ and Fighter Mode, fire their lasers and all three attacks hit An Incarnating Radius right in the chest causing it to howl as it suffers significant damage, but it then starts to create a massive tree that seems to shine down on it.

 

Sailor Star, realizing what it is, shouts out, “Cancel the magic! Hit it now!”

 

From within Wing Zero Gundam, Heero Yuy says, “Mission accepted.” Wing Zero fires true with its Buster Rifle and the tree is vaporized in a strong explosion before it can do anything to heal An Incarnating Radius, but the titan monster fights back by unleashing waves of plant roots.

 

Black Sister says, “Together, Nepgear!”

 

Purple Sister says, “You got it!” Purple Sister, Black Sister, and Sailor Orion fire their weapon and taking out a lot of the vines, but a few of them getting through until Sailor Uranus creates a massive whirlwind that destroys the final vines. All of the Pretty Cures then drop down on An Incarnating Radius from above.

 

Cure Sunny shouts out, “Take this!” The Pretty Cure teams, ranging from first Pretty Cures to the Maho Pretty Cures, hit An Incarnating Radius with super-strength punches and kicks in which the sheer force sends the titan monster face-first into the ground with a loud ‘thud’, but the massive monster gets back up and sends the Pretty Cure teams flying with one swipe of its lance. It then lashes out two more huge vines to attack them, but Orange Heart gets in the way.

 

Orange Heart says, “Uzume doesn’t think so, you meanie!” She then uses one of her sound attacks with her microphone to destroy the wives in which WarGreymon slashes its waist with his Dramon Destroyer claws causing An Incarnating Radius to roar out in pain. However, MetalGarurumon’s ‘attack run’ is stopped by Puppetmon.

 

The evil Mega Digimon is glaring at MetalGarurumon along with Matt, who is on MetalGarurumon’s back, and he yells out, “Sorry, but you have to pay for stopping my playtime.”

 

Final Glorious Burst!

 

Puppetmon doesn’t get the chance as he screams out in pain and agony as he is hit by ShineGreymon Burst Mode’s flames and turned into data particles nearly instantly.

 

ShineGreymon Burst Mode says, “Playtime is over.” However, ShineGreymon doesn’t see Piedmon sneaking up on him, but Piedmon then feels someone taping him on the shoulder in which he whips around to see MagnaAngemon in front of him.

 

MagnaAngemon asks, with a sly tone, “Remember me?” Piedmon yells out in pain as MagnaAngemon slashes Piedmon in the waist. Back with An Incarnating Radius, it lashes out with its lance and wooden vines, but the Digimon attacks destroy the vines and when it attacks with the lance, both versions of Green Heart block it with their lances. Immediately, Sailor Star and Yuuki fly in to attack.

 

Sailor Star says, “Let’s go, Yuuki!”

 

Yuuki responds, “You know it, Asuna!” Sailor Star attacks with rapid fire Linear while Yuuki hits An Incarnating Radius with her own 11-hit OS Sword Skill, Mother’s Rosario, in which Kazuto comes in with Double Circular causing An Incarnating Radius to screech and howl in pain as it takes ever increasing damage. Heathcliff finally sees what was happening and tries to break away from Sailor Celestial, but she refuses to allow him to pass.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “I don’t think so, you ass!” As Sailor Celestial keeps Heathcliff at bay, An Incarnating Radius slams its staff into the ground to create several more massive vines, but the Green Lantern Corps vaporizes them in which Kazuto blocks its staff with his two Kye-Blades while Next Forms Purple Heart and Black Heart slam their attacks into massive titan’s sword to throw it off-balance.

 

Kazuto yells out, “Switch!” Sailor Cosmos leaps in over Kazuto to get in for a full assault.

 

Starburst Stream!

  ;

Sailor Cosmos, using two Kye-Blades herself, slashes An Incarnating Radius with the classic 16-hit combo of Duel Wielding Sword Skill from SAO, but after the fifteenth slash, instead of a thrust finisher, she combines both Kye-Blades into a massive blade of light in which she uses it to cut An Incarnating Radius right in half in which the massive titan from SAO vaporizes in a strong explosion. At that moment, the barrier surrounding Kingdom Heart shatters like glass and everyone notices it.

 

King Mickey says, “The barrier around Kingdom Hearts!”

 

Sora (M) says, seriously, “It’s shattered!”

 

Riku yells out, strongly, “This is your chance!” Immediately, Sailor Celestial uses a powerful Force Push to blast Heathcliff away and she rockets towards Kingdom Hearts.

 

However, the villains get the idea on what’s going on and Frieza screams out, “Stop her now!” Without needing another word, the villains and their forces immediately focus their attention on Sailor Celestial.

 

Sailor Pluto shouts out, using her powers to magnify her voice, “Protect Sailor Celestial at all costs! She is the only one to combine her power with Kingdom Heart to repair the damage to the multiverse and save all our worlds! If she falls, then all is lost!”

 

In Gundam Deathscythe, Duo Maxwell shouts out, “You heard the lady, folks! Let’s move!” Immediately, our heroes and heroes with the ‘forces’ fighting with them immediately counterattack and do everything to keep their enemies away from Sailor Celestial as she races towards Kingdom Hearts, but she is then stopped by Reborns Gundam.

 

Ribbons says, “You aren’t going anywhere. That shall help me create a new world. A new world better than where I came from imagined by Aeolia Schenberg himself.”

 

Setsuna F. Seiei’s voice booms, “Ribbons Almark!” Ribbons then turns only to see Gundam 00 Raiser, in Trans-Am Mode, appears from groups of ‘particles’ that come together and he rams his GN Blade right into the chest/waist of Reborns Gundam.

 

Ribbon yells out, angrily, “Setsuna F. Seiei!” 00 Raiser pushes Reborns Gundam out of the way and Sailor Celestial zips on her way, but then spins out of the way of Force Lightning from Darth Sidious himself while ducking under a swipe from Darth Maul.

 

Sailor Celestial shouts out, “You are still helping this prune?!”

 

Darth Maul says, “No, I am not. I shall claim this ultimate power and take revenge on all of my enemies in which I shall create my own ultimate empire!”

 

Darth Sidious says, with an evil sly tone, “We shall see my former apprentice.”

 

Davis’ voice then booms, “Yeah, we are going to see you get blasted in the face!” Darth Sidious turns only to scream out in pain and agony as he gets blasted by Davis and vaporized in which Davis says, with a smirk, “So much for all the ‘all-seeing dark lord of Sith’! Loser!”

 

Sailor Sun yells out, “Go, Celestial!” Sailor Celestial flies away and Darth Maul tries to go after her, but he has to dodge assault from multiple others.

 

Frieza, in his ‘Golden Form’, is next, but Goku and Vegeta, in their Super Saiyan Blue forms, rams into him and Goku says, seriously, “Wrong, Frieza!” Frieza snarls in anger as he engages against his Super Saiyan enemies while Sailor Celestial is confronted by Chaos next.

 

Chaos yells out, “Your power will be mine, Sailor Celestial!”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, sarcastically, “Where have I heard that before?!” Chaos fires a powerful dark red beam at Sailor Celestial, but Sailor Neptune uses her Aqua Mirror to reflect back in which Chaos dodges her reflect attack only to get an armored boot to the face by Sailor Uranus.

 

Sailor Uranus shouts out, “Get going now!” Sailor Celestial flies away to get to Kingdom Hearts, but just then Deidara, Sasori, Hidan, and Kakuzu from the Akatsuki made their appearance.

 

Kakuzu says, “Not so fast little girl.”

 

Sakura’s voice booms, “Not so fast yourself, freak!” The four members of the Akatsuki then get bashed by a giant green fist and a huge violet mace from Hal Jordan and Sakura, using her Star Sapphire ring. Obito, using Kamui, then appears behind them and creates a shockwave to knock them away.

 

Obito then charges right for Sailor Celestial and he yells out, “This is my chance to get Rin back and you won’t stop me girl!” But then a bright orange-yellow flash of lightning flashes behind Obito.

 

Wind Style: Rasenrengan!

 

Naruto, using his ‘chakra cloak’, slams duel wind chakra powered Rasengans into Obito’s back and he screams out in intense pain and agony as he is sent rocketing into the ground where he crashes with a massive ‘bang’.

 

Naruto says, “Too bad that the baka didn’t notice the seal that I put on him, believe it!” Naruto tells Sailor Celestial, “Let’s go, Suguha-chan! We’ve, all, got your back!” Sailor Celestial continues up with Naruto in support, but Sasuke Uchiha, in his Complete Body-Susanoo, facing them.

 

Sailor Celestial says, annoyed, “Oh, great.”

 

Naruto yells out, “We don’t have time for this Teme!”

 

Sasuke responds, strongly, “Make time, Dobe! I said that I will be revolutionizing our world and with Kingdom Hearts, I will! And I won’t let your idealism or your new girlfriend to stop me!”

 

Sailor Celestial retorts, with a smirk, “Maybe…But my family has something to say about that!” Sasuke’s ‘senses’ then detect danger and he looks to see Sailor Cosmos and Kazuto nearly on top of him.

 

Starburst Stream!

  ;

Both Kazuto and Sailor Cosmos pound Sasuke and his Complete Body-Susanoo with all of their might and Sasuke strains to maintain his ‘spectral armor’, but the final blow from both Kazuto and Sailor Cosmos causes Sasuke’s Complete Body-Susanoo to shatter like glass in which he yelps out in pain and agony from the strain caused to him by the destruction of his Complete Body-Susanoo in which, on the meanwhile, Naruto is working with above five other clones to create a Rasengan filled with all five elemental chakras in his right hand.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Hinata-chan!” Sailor Galaxy comes in and boosts Naruto right to Sasuke causing Naruto to make his move before Sasuke can remove.

 

Elemental Style: Aurora Rasengan!

 

Naruto then slams the spiraling sphere of chakra into Sasuke’s chest and he yells out, “We don’t have time for this, Teme! We have too many people all over the multiverse counting on us! This is over!” Sasuke screams out in extreme pain and agony as the attack rips into him and with a cannon-like ‘bang’, he is sent skyrocketing far from the battlefield while Sailor Celestial where she reaches a position to do something, but as she extends her Kye-blades outward, she screams out in pain and agony as she is hit in both arms by enemy force causing the armor to get badly damaged as well burning her arms badly.

 

Kazuto yells out, shocked, “Sugu!” Sailor Celestial struggles to hold up her Kye-Blades in which she is quickly helped by Naruto, Kazuto, Sailor Cosmos, Davis, and Sailor Sun.

 

Davis says, “Don’t go giving up on us now, girl!”

 

Sailor Sun says, with a nod of her head, “We’re with you!”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, “Let’s do this!” Sailor Celestial smiles and nods in which she closes her eyes to focus causing her Kye-Blades to glow in which the enemy are desperately trying to stop her, but Sailor Celestial shoots beams of light into Kingdom Hearts in which it seems nothing is happening for a few second, however, a massive light comes from Kingdom Hearts in which the villains and their remaining force scream out as the light engulfs them causing everyone on both sides to close their eyes.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, ends)

 

When the light fades away, our heroes and heroines open their eyes to find themselves along with all of their allies on a floating platform right by the very damaged Aincrad.

 

Luffy asks, “Hey, what’s going on here?”

 

Cure Melody asks, “Did we win?”

 

Just then Beerus’ voice booms, “Did you win? Geez! What kind of question is that?” Everyone looks to see Whis and Beerus floating down to them and he retorts, in his usual manner, “You, heroes, are still around aren’t you?”

 

Whis sighs and he says, “I can inform you that you have indeed won. Kingdom Hearts has successfully reversed the dimension fusion causing havoc all over the multiverse and the worlds are being restored as we speak.”

 

With those words, there are loud cheers and celebrations, White Sister (Ram) yells out, “Oh, yeah! We did it! We kicked butt!”

 

White Sister (Rom) says, with a nod, “Y-Yes, Ram.”

 

Next Form Black Heart says, with a confident smirk, “As if there was any doubt.”

 

Ultradimension Black Heart says, “Not surprising since we were here.”

 

Beerus says, looking at Sailor Celestial and Sailor Cosmos, “You know, I’ve been wondering when one of you, Lunarian royals, would ascend to this level. Personally, I’m actually shocked that two of you have achieved godhood through in your cases, I think that the word is ‘goddesshood’.”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It seems you haven’t changed a bit Beerus-dono.”

 

Beerus says, “You, as well, time guardian.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, a bit nervously, “Pluto, you know a deity of destruction from another universe?”

 

Whis says, with a smile, “I’m surprised that this kind of stuff still shocks you. You should know that as the ‘Guardian of Time’, she is actually a guardian of SPACE-TIME and thus, a ‘preserver’ of the multiverse balance. It shouldn’t be surprising that she would know beings from other universes and realms.”

 

Sailor Mars says, “He has a good point.”

 

Whis says, “Anyway, while the multiverse is being restored to a stable condition, it isn’t exactly going back to the way that it was before.” Whis says, pointing to the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined, “Your Earth was at the center and it suffered among the most ‘damage’. In order to restore the multiverse balance, your Earth was ‘combined’ with several other worlds from other universes creating a new version of your Earth.”

 

There are shocked and surprised looks and Yolei asks, shocked, “Wait! What?!”

 

Whis says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, nothing much has changed. It is just your histories and timelines of your Earth have been adjusted with the timelines and histories of the worlds that they have been combined with.”

 

Izzy asks, “And what worlds have been combined with our Earth?”

 

Whis says, with a wide smile, “Oh, you’ll see.” Whis says, “Anyway, while this ‘big battle royal’ is over, your troubles aren’t over. Or should I say, the troubles aren’t over for her majesty and her two siblings.” Whis then points to Sailor Celestial, Sailor Cosmos, and Kazuto and before they can say or do anything to reply to Whis’ worlds, they yelp as some kind of ‘unseen force’ yanks them onto the ruins of the Ruby Palace on top of Aincrad.

 

Sailor Star shouts out, shocked, “Kirito-kun! Serena-chan! Suguha-chan!”

 

Kotone, Rika, and Keiko say in unison, stunned, “Kirito! Serena! Suguha!”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Kazuto-sama! Serena-sama! Suguha!”

 

Tuxedo Mask shouts out, “Serena!”

 

Tai yells out, flabbergasted, “What the heck?!”

 

Next Form White Heart says, seeing something and pointing, “There is your answer!” Everyone then looks to see our three Moon royals getting up to see Heathcliff walking up to them.

 

The SAO survivors gasp upon seeing him and Schmitt says, angrily, “It’s him!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “It’s over, Kayaba!”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “We’ve used Kingdom Hearts to restore the worlds the way that we wanted! It’s over!”

 

Heathcliff responds, “While that it is true, you have succeeded in using Kingdom Hearts in which this battle over it is done. OUR battle has yet to be concluded.”

 

Sailor Cosmos asks, shocked, “You are still going on about this?”

 

Heathcliff replies, “My dear, you should know me by now. All four of us have been battling in countless lives over eons and I will not be turned away from this transgression!” Heathcliff makes his classic Liberator shield and sword and swing his sword down in which Sailor Celestial, Sailor Cosmos, and Kazuto yelp out as they are slammed by a powerful unseen force causing them to go through the floor and down into Aincrad itself with Heathcliff following them. Shortly thereafter, massive explosions are coming from each floor of Aincrad starting with Floor 99 down.

 

Sailor Star says, worriedly, “Kirito-kun!” Sailor Star prepares to run forward, but Whis stops her.

 

Whis says, “You are not needed.”

 

Davis yells out, strongly, “No way!”

 

Whis says, “This is a battle that they need to finish. In order for this cycle of conflict to end and a new cycle to being, their eons battle must come to its final conclusion.”

 

Sailor Venus asks, “What’s the point of all this?”

 

Whis asks, “Have you ever wondered why Kayaba disguised himself as a player and fought with the players in which he planned to ‘betray’ them at the ninety-fifth floor?”

 

There are plenty of stunned looks and Mimi asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Lillymon asks, “Can’t we get a straight answer?”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “It is because he is a warrior.”

 

Plenty of the others look at Sailor Pluto and Whis says, “You are correct, Pluto. He is a warrior. In fact, he is much like the samurai of Japanese origin.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “And like the samurai of the past, defeat isn’t a word for them. There is only some kind of victory or death.” Sailor Charon says, “All of them know this and they have accepted it.”

 

There are surprised looks and Sailor Sun asks, shocked, “What?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “This isn’t about revenge, justice, or anything like those. This is about resolution.”

 

Sakura asks, “Resolution?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “In order for their constant cycle to end, this has to be their final battle. And there will be death in this battle. However, I can’t be certain that if it will be Heathcliff’s death. Any one of them can die and they are fighting this battle in which they are fighting to kill their opponent.”

 

There are gasps of shock and horror and Whis says, “And this is a battle that they must resolve on their own. For the future to be written, this is their fight and theirs alone.” Whis slams his staff into the air and creates a holographic screen displaying a live video image of Sailor Celestial, Sailor Cosmos, and Heathcliff are battling each other as they go through the floor after floor in Aincard with Kazuto following close behind until they crash through the roof of the room that was the boss room of Floor 75 of SAO.

 

Sailor Celestial, who we can see has healed of her wounds that she had gotten just before she tapped into Kingdom Hearts, draws her swords along with Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Cosmos says, “So, this is how it ends.”

 

Heathcliff says, “My arms are stained with eons of blood, my dear. There can be only one end to the ages of battling that we have done.”

 

Kazuto booms out, “Fine by me!” Heathcliff looks up to see Kazuto, with Dark Repulser and a sword that looks like Remains Heart, a sword that Rika/Lisbeth forged for him after Floor 75 of SAO, in which Kazuto brings it down, but Heathcliff manages to block with his shield and throws Kazuto back a bit. Soon after, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Cosmos, and Kazuto attack Heathcliff at the same time and all of them fight an intense high-speed fight that shakes the whole of the area that they are down to its foundation. Incredibly, Heathcliff manages to battle all three of them at the same time as they continue to bust down the floor of Aincrad causing the whole of the castle to shake from top to bottom due to the sheer power that the two of them as they continued their intense fight. Soon enough, all four of them bust down to the first floor of Aincrad, the bottom of the castle and largest floor, in which they crash in the Town of Beginnings where it all began in SAO.

 

Heathcliff asks, “I believe that you and Kazuto would have déjà vu, Serenity?”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, “More like a bad memory. A bad memory that I intend to put to bed for good!”

 

Heathcliff says, “That’s left to be seen, but this is the perfect place for all to end.”

 

Sailor Celestial yells out, strongly, “For once, we agree on something.” The four of them then continue their three-on-one battle royal with Heathcliff, amazing, fighting off all three opponents at once. At one point, Heathcliff bashes Kazuto in the waist with one swift kick, ducks under a sword swipe from Sailor Celestial, and bashes her in the face with his shield in which she through several buildings before ending up crashing into the town wall causing it to crumble under the sheer force. Heathcliff then spin around and catches Sailor Cosmos in the cheek with the side of his shield causing her to be sent right into Kazuto causing both of them bash through several more building towards the outer edge of Aincrad. However, he then dodges multiple elemental magic assaults from Sailor Celestial only for her to get behind him and swift kick him in the back of the head with her armored boots causing him to fly into the middle of the first floor of Aincrad with a loud ‘boom’ causing dirt and dust to fly high all around.

 

Back outside, everyone else can hear the powerful sounds of battle and watching the whole situation on the screen, Goku says, excitedly, “Whoa! What a fight!”

 

Vegeta responds, “Of course, you fool. They mean business. This is a true battle to the death.”

 

Piccolo says, “They are at the top of their game. One mistake could prove fatal.” Back with the fight, they continue on with their intense three-on-one battle and it seems like it is a complete stalemate, but then, when Sailor Celestial clashes her swords with his shield, Heathcliff then ducks under Sailor Celestial’s attack causing her to slip forward leaving her vulnerable for a second, however, it is enough time for Heathcliff to impale Sailor Celestial in her unprotected thighs, cutting the muscle tendons while she cries out in great amount of pain from the wound, and causing her to collapse in a heap being unable to stand while her swords drop to the ground due to her losing her grip on them.

 

Kazuto and Sailor Cosmos gasp in shock and Sailor Cosmos says, “Celestial!”

 

Sailor Cosmos then charges at Heathcliff and Kazuto shouts out, “Serena, wait!” However, it is too late as she attacks Heathcliff, but she then spins around Sailor Cosmos’ right side, bashes her in the back with his shield, and does the same thing to Sailor Cosmos as he did to Sailor Celestial causing her to scream out in pain as her ability to stand is taken away causing her to collapse in a heap on her waist and her swords dropping to the ground when Sailor Cosmos loses her grip on her swords.

 

Back with the others, Tuxedo Mask shouts out, horrified, “No!” Returning to the fight, Kazuto attacks Heathcliff, but he swings his shield with such force that when Kazuto blocks with his sword, he yelps as he is sent flying backwards while his sword are ripped from his hands and sent flying out of Aincrad itself leaving him quite helpless as Heathcliff prepares for the kill.

 

Returning to the others, once again, Sailor Star screams out, horrified, “Kirito-kun!”

 

Back to the fight, Heathcliff tells Kazuto, with a smirk, “Game over this time, Kirito.”

 

As Heathcliff’s blade glows as he prepares to swing down on Kazuto, Sailor Celestial shouts out, “Serena, your sword!” Sailor Celestial puts her hand on her Dark Repulser while Sailor Cosmos puts her hand on her Elucidator causing them to glow so brightly that Kazuto’s and Heathcliff’s vision is render useless for the moment, but Heathcliff doesn’t stop as he swings his sword down on the seemly helpless Kazuto. However, Heathcliff hears his sword strike metal and not flesh in which when the light fades away and he can see, Heathcliff find Kazuto holding onto Sailor Celestial’s Dark Repulser in one hand and Sailor Cosmos’ Elucidator in the other hand with the two swords blocking Heathcliff’s sword, but Sailor Celestial’s Dark Repulser has a rainbow colored Milky Way Galaxy with golden moon sigil on the hilt while Sailor Cosmos’ Elucidator has gained a golden eight-pointed star on the hilt. Kazuto is glowing with a bright silvery-white and rainbow aura as well.

 

Sailor Celestial’s voice booms, “Big brother, we’re with you.”

 

Sailor Cosmos’ voice booms, “Use our power along with the powers of everyone else to end this.”

 

Kazuto says, with a grin, “That’s the plan. Thank you.” Kazuto tells Heathcliff, with a deadly determined look in his eyes and expression, “Okay, Kayaba. It is finally high time that we end this once and for all! This is the TRUE final battle of Sword Art Online and your final end!”

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, starts)

 

With one mighty yell, Kazuto throws Heathcliff off him and attacks with Dark Repulser in which Heathcliff tries to block with his sword, but when the sword slams onto the shield, Heathcliff is sent flying right into tower containing the main dungeon of this floor of Aincrad where he slammed into it with a terrific ‘bang’ creating a good sized crater into the wall. Heathcliff then looks to see Kazuto right on him and he barely dodges a powerful swipe that cuts a massive ‘slash’ into the wall. Kazuto then attacks with a powerful kick which Heathcliff prevents the kick from hitting his body, but the sheer power of the kick sending him flying into the ground where dirt and dust are flung high into the air as a large crater is formed where Heathcliff is hit. Heathcliff leaps out of the crater, but Kazuto is nearly instantly on him and unleashing a powerful assault where he manages to block with his shield and sword, however, only barely. Quickly, Heathcliff is on the complete defensive as Kazuto unleashes an assault of high-speed and high-powered in which Heathcliff is strained to hold back and he can’t counterattack Kazuto at all.

 

Returning with the others, they are seeing this and Ryoutarou says, “Whoa! He is on fire!”

 

Sailor Pluto says, “He isn’t fighting with his power alone. Celestial and Cosmos have added their power as well.”

 

Sailor Uranus says, “No, it isn’t just that. Celestial and Cosmos are magnifying his power and making it stronger. His power is growing at an incredible rate!”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “Wait! Does that mean…?!”

 

Sailor Uranus says, with a grin, “He has the edge in this fight! Kayaba is completely overwhelmed!”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Don’t be too sure, Uranus. Power, alone, doesn’t determine victory in battle and both of them know it.” Back with the fight, Kazuto and Heathcliff continue their battle with Heathcliff completely on the defensive with Kazuto making sure that Heathcliff not getting a chance to counter at all. Heathcliff strains to hold back Kazuto in which his armor continues to get chipped away while his power was draining at incredible rate against Kazuto’s assault. However, Kazuto charges in for another assault, but Heathcliff smirks as he teleports away causing Kazuto to gasp. Kazuto’s ‘danger sense’ tells him that there is trouble and he looks to see Heathcliff above him and creating an energy wave with a swing of his sword in which it seems to engulf Kazuto creating a massive explosion that creates a massive hole in the bottom side of Aincrad.

 

Upon seeing this and not seeing Kazuto, Rika, Keiko, and Kotone say, worriedly, “Kirito!”

 

Hiyori says, worriedly, “Kirito-sama!”

 

Andrew says, strongly, “There is no way that he could be defeated so easily!” Heathcliff flies out of the smoke and dust and looks for any sign in which his ‘danger senses’ tells him that there is danger causing him to duck under a sword swipe from Kazuto, who is running on the outside wall of Aincrad itself!

 

A lot of the others are stunned at this and Yolei asks, flabbergasted, “Is he…running on Aincrad itself?!”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Rika says, with a grin, “That’s not a surprise.” Heathcliff smirks as they continue to fight all up the outside walls of the floating castle in which their sword blades clashing causing the whole of the floating castle to quake and shake. They continue on with this until they reach the remains of the Ruby Palace while Kazuto leaps up high with one powerful kick, he knocks Heathcliff towards the floor of the Ruby Palace remains which is the only thing remaining of the Ruby Palace.

 

Kazuto yells out, “This ends now!”

 

Starburst Stream!

  ;

Kazuto then unleashes the classic 16-hit combo of the Duel Wielding Sword Skill, but unlike his battle with Heathcliff on Floor 75 of SAO, Heathcliff strains the hold back the assault and he barely does so, however, after the fifteenth strike, Kazuto leaps up, Dark Repulser glowing with incredible power, an image of both Sailor Celestial and Sailor Cosmos holding the sword with Kazuto, and the three of them bring the sword down in which Heathcliff blocks with his shield. This time, however, unlike that fight on Floor 75 of SAO, when sword hits the shield, the shield shatters like glass and an energy wave seems to go through Heathcliff causing a massive explosion engulfing both Kazuto and Heathcliff in a ton of smoke, dust, and dirt as the explosion shakes the whole of the floating castle from top to bottom in this explosive ending to the fight.

 

(Sword Art Online music ‘Swordland’, Ordinal Scale version, ends)

 

Everyone else, on the platform that Whis created, floats up to overlook the Ruby Palace remains and Whis says, “They really know how to ‘go out with a bang’ as they say.”

 

Beerus says, with a nod, “Pretty impressive, I must.”

 

Davis asks, “So, what the heck happened?” Soon after, the smoke, dust, and dirt clear to reveal Kazuto with both Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Celestial by his sides as they see Heathcliff, with his shield gone, and holding his sword standing there. Time seems to pass slowly, but after a few seconds that felt like a few hours, cracks appear on the blade of Heathcliff’s sword before it shatters along with Heathcliff’s Keyblade armor revealing his red knight’s armor which cracks apart as he gasps, coughs out blood, and collapses to the ground on his back with a ‘thud’.

 

Kazuto says, wearily showing that he is exhausted, “As you would say…Kayaba…Game over.”

 

Heathcliff says, weakly, “Indeed, Kirito…You have done well…”

 

Kazuto says, “It wasn’t me alone.” Kazuto says, looking at Sailor Cosmos and Sailor Celestial, “And it wasn’t just my sisters that helped me. Everyone was there. All of them were together with us. That’s a major difference between us and you, Kayaba. You are alone and we are united as one. And that ‘sword’ was more than strong enough to cut through your shield.”

 

Heathcliff says, “Yes…it is…and together…the cycle is now…compete…our eons…and lifetimes of battles…is finally and truly…done…I can never be…revived…and never return…unless it is something…EXTREME...not of the norm…as you can…however…I greatly suspect that won’t happen…now…it is up to you…as the final legacy of Sword Art Online…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “We are the final legacy of Sword Art Online, but it is our choice on how that legacy is written and what it means.”

 

Heathcliff says, with a weak smile, “Yes…you are right…allow me to return one part of that legacy…” Heathcliff then takes out the sketchbook and Sailor Celestial uses the Force to bring it back to her hands. Heathcliff says, “Ironic…on how history repeats itself…You have constructed Aincrad over and over again…and over and over again…I take it…”

 

Sailor Celestial says, shaking her head, “SAO isn’t MY Aincrad.” Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, “While SAO was designed from my Aincrad, SAO is YOUR Aincrad not mine. Your Aincrad…No, SAO butchered the true idea and legacy of Aincrad…Aincrad itself is the final victim of Sword Art Online!” Sailor Celestial says, looking at Kazuto and Sailor Cosmos, “Aincrad was a dream…A promise of a new tomorrow…” Sailor Celestial says, looking at Heathcliff, “And you turned it into a legacy of death, sorrow, misery, and pain! I know see that you are share a similar dream. Yeah, my idea of flying to ‘greater heights’ is the dream of going into the ‘new horizon’, but it doesn’t mean that we are even close to being the same! You used others in order to achieve your dream! I united with others to spread my wings to fly into a new tomorrow! And that’s what I intend to do! I don’t know what kind of future is out there for me, but I realize there is one and it will be what I decide to make it! It’s over, jerk! The ‘new horizon’ is for us to make, not you! We will see what is beyond that ‘next hill’ and you won’t!”

 

Sailor Cosmos says, with a nod, “I agree!” Sailor Cosmos says, “And there is one thing that I will do and finally put this bed: I will claim back Aincrad AND Sword Art Online from you!” Everyone looks at Sailor Cosmos and she says, looking at Kazuto and Sailor Celestial, “Aincrad and SAO, once, represented a dream as a guild to a new future and that’s the future that I…No, we intend to take back from you.” Kazuto and Sailor Celestial smile, but then the whole of the floating castle start to shake and quake as it starts to explode.

 

Tai asks, confused, “What the heck is that?”

 

Purple Sister says, “My goodness! The castle! It is falling apart!”

 

Sailor Mercury says, horrified as she looks through the data from her visor and computer, “The damage has caused its core to become unstable and it will explode with the power of nuclear bomb!”

 

There are a lot of gasps and a lot of the others say in unison, “WHAT?!!” Kazuto, Sailor Cosmos, and Sailor Celestial start to run, but all three of them become weak with Sailor Cosmos becoming Valkyrie Sailor Moon with Sailor Celestial returning to her ‘regular’ Valkyrie form in which the two Sailor Scouts and Kazuto fall to their knees.

 

Naruto shouts out, “Get out of there!”

 

Tuxedo Mask yells out, “Serena!” But just then Ange, riding Villkiss in fight mode, come in, transforms Villkiss into Destroy Mode, and grabs all three of them in which she brings them back to the others.

 

Sailor Sun says, excitedly, “Ange!”

 

Ange yells out, seriously, “What are you waiting for?! Let’s go!”

 

Whis says, with a smile, “Allow me.” Whis slams his staff into the air and everyone teleport away in which Castle Oblivion vanishes as well. Shortly thereafter, Aincrad crumbles apart before exploding in a massive nuclear-level explosion with Heathcliff smiling before he vanishes into the ‘light’ of the explosion.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, Castle Oblivion home world

 

In the home world of Castle Oblivion where said castle is now, we are in front of that castle as our heroes and heroines, joined by Minato, Kushina, and Ange, are saying their goodbye to their allies as Whis, Sailor Charon, and Sailor Pluto help create gateways back to their proper universes leaving only our heroes and heroines from Earth, the counterparts to Kazuto, Serena, and Suguha from the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions along with the Fusion Dimension Sailor Scouts, Naruto, his parents, Sakura, and Hinata, Ange, Whis, our Keybladers from this universe, and the Hyper Dimension CPUs with Adult Neptune, IF, Compa, and MarvelousAQL.

 

IF says, “Our friends are now safely back in Hyper Dimension.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “So, everything is back to the way that it was.”

 

Whis says, “Not exactly. I did mention that the multiverse had to combine several worlds with their Earth, but you can be assured that your Gamindustri isn’t one of them.”

 

Neptune says, “Oh, poo! That would make things easier for us to visit! Oh, well! Histy is able to open gateways! Maybe I can convince her to open the doorway by making an excuse that it is boost Shares by going to other worlds.”

 

Noire says, with a sigh, “Seriously, Neptune? You really think Historie will fall for such a ploy? She knows you better than anyone.”

 

Neptune says, “Well, maybe the author will give me a break and give Histy a lapse in judgment.”

 

King Mickey says, with a smile, “Anyway, the worlds, for the moment, are now safe and returning to normal.”

 

Davis asks, “Your majesty, dude, when is ‘normal’ for any of us?”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “He does have a point.”

 

Suguha has her arms crossed in front of her and Hiyori asks, “Is something wrong Suguha?”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “Well, being the queen of Kingdom Hearts and ‘ruler of all realms’ as well as getting the power of deity just doesn’t sit right with me.”

 

Riku says, “That’s understandable. There are tons of stories throughout the multiverse about those that crave getting their hands on such power, trying for ‘godhood’, and look what happens.”

 

King Mickey says, “However, Suguha, you were chosen as the one of the ‘protectors’ of Etherion for a reason, the ‘power’ that gave birth to everything, for a reason and your crowning as the queen of Kingdom Hearts proves it. You can handle the responsibility of protecting that power and protecting the worlds.”

 

Mina says, pointing to Serena and Kazuto, “Which she must share with these two since Suguha has been crowned the queen, these two are the prince and princess of Kingdom Hearts.”

 

Serena tells Mina, annoyed, “Thanks a lot, Mina-chan.”

 

Tuxedo Mask tells Serena, with a warm smile, “Well, I think that you and your family can handle the responsibility Meatball Head.”

 

Raye says, with a smirk, “Maybe.” Serena gives a deep glare at Raye and a few of the others laugh at Serena’s annoyance.

 

Ryoutarou asks, “So, this is it? SAO is really and truly over?”

 

Sailor Charon says, “It is. With Heathcliff’s death, his soul has been eternally cursed to the void. He will go to neither paradise or the underworld in which he can never be revived either again.”

 

There are quite a few shocked looks and Yolei says, stunned, “Whoa…”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Good way of putting it, Yolei.”

 

Kazuto says, “While Sword Art Online is over, it doesn’t mean that its story has ended. However, it is up to us to write the rest of SAO’s story.”

 

Plenty of the others nod their heads in agreement and Gatomon says, “Anyway, I think that it is time for all of us to return to our home worlds.”

 

Naruto says, “Mostly.”

 

Whis tells Naruto, “Not as much as you think, my young friend.”

 

Sakura asks Whis, “What do you mean by that?”

 

Whis retorts, “You’ll see, my dear.”

 

Tai says, curiously, “That’s not a bit suspicious.”

 

Vert says, “Anyway, we should start getting back to our world.”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “I really want to get started on my newest VR headset.” Nepgear tells our heroes and heroines from Earth, “Thank you for the data on the NervGear and Amuspheres. With that, I can truly perfect my VR device and ensure that it is one hundred perfectly safe thanks to all of the information that you gave me.”

 

Ami says, with a smile, “It was no trouble at all, Nepgear.”

 

Vert says, with a smile, “Plus, with the four copies of the VRMMO development program, The Seed, we can get to work on our games for Nepgear’s VR device.”

 

Neptune says, “Nepu! Why didn’t you say so? This is going to be awesome!”

 

Whis says, as the top of his staff glows, “Historie, can you be a sweetie and up a gate to your home. Your charges and fellow CPUs are ready to return home.” Just then a portal appears in front of the others in which Neptune grabs her sister.

 

Neptune says, “It has been a blast everyone!” Neptune tells Naruto, “Especially you, Whiskers! I had a real fun time playing that card game with you! It was sweet!”

 

Adult Neptune says, with a grin, “No joke, Naruto! It was a blast!” Adult Neptune and Neptune blow Naruto a kiss causing Naruto to get a bit nervous while Sakura gives an annoyed look in her eyes while Hinata gets a small ‘pang’ of jealously, but it quickly fades since she felt that Naruto has that effect on people.

 

Neptune tells Nepgear, “Come on, Nep Junior. We’ve got to get back and start work on our virtual reality games to get a real ton of Shares.” Nepgear yelps as she is dragged into the gateway with her sister.

 

Noire yells out, annoyed, “No way, Neptune! My country and I will develop the best VR games that will blow you and everyone else away! Come on, Uni! We’ve got work to do!” Noire then runs into the portal after Neptune.

 

Uni sighs and she says, “Anyway, thank you for your help.”

 

Kari tells Uni, with a smile, “We should be saying that Uni.”

 

Uni says, with a grin, “No problem!” Uni then head into the portal after waving goodbye to the others.

 

Blanc says, “I’m not going to let those two get past my nation and I.” Blanc tells her sisters, “Rom. Ram. We need to return home at once. We have work to do to create our own virtual games and make sure that those two don’t take our Shares.”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “Okay.”

 

Ram says, excitedly, “This is exciting! We’re going to develop games that we can dive into!” After making their goodbyes, Blanc and her siblings enter the portal.

 

Vert sighs and she says, with a smile, “It looks like we might have another ‘Console War’ about to happen.”

 

Whis says, “More like ‘Game Wars’, Lady Vert.”

 

Vert giggles and she says, “Maybe, but I already have the idea for the virtual game that I wish to see.”

 

Whis asks, “A VR version of your top MMO game in Gamindustri: Four Goddess Online.”

 

Vert says, with a sly smile, “My, how did you ever guess? But then again, it isn’t surprising that I am the top player after all.” Vert gives a ‘dreamy look’ and she says, “I’ve always dreamed of ‘diving into’ my favorite games and now, it looks like my dreams are coming through sooner than I thought. After all, as long as I keep my people believing in me, I shall remain an ageless goddess forevermore.”

 

Whis says, with a nod, “True, my dear.”

 

Vert tells the others, “Anyway, I should be off. If I wish to get my dream to come true, I must get to work right now. Farewell. I hope to meet all of you again.” Vert then heads into the portal while Adult Neptune also follows her.

 

Uzume says, with a grin, “It has been a blast.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “Thanks for taking care of Nep and the others for us.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “Goodbye.” Soon after, Uzume, IF, Compa, and MarvelousAQL head through the gateway which closes behind them after they go through the gateway.

 

Darien asks the members of the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ Dimensions, “All you must be preparing to head home too?”

 

Serene says, with a nod, “Yes, with the Professor gone, we need to rebuild Academia into a respectable dueling academy again. We still have the Shadow Realm invasions to deal with.”

 

Sailor Uranus FD says, “And we also need to help repair the damage to the XYZ Dimension. Hopefully, we can restore our honor as duelists and the honor of our dimension as well.”

 

Kata gives an unsure look and Tsuki tells Kata, “Kata…”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “But Tsuki…”

 

Tsuki says, with a sigh, “It won’t bring him back and he wouldn’t want me to brood over him forever.”

 

Kata says, “You have a point.”

 

Suguha says, “At least, you are back together.” Suguha’s Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts nod at that.

 

Serenity says, with a grin, “Anyway, our friends and family must be really worried about us.”

 

Kuro says, with a nod, “No joke, sis.”

 

Kazuto says to his counterpart, “And I bet Asuna’s counterpart from your world would like to see you too.”

 

Lea says, with a grin, “I’ll bet.” Kazuto’s Fusion Dimension counterpart gives a wild blush from that.

 

Whis says, with a smile, “Before you head out, I think that you should take these people with you.” Whis points in one direction and everyone looks to see four orbs of light coming down in which they land and take the forms of none other than Diabel, Sachi, Aaron, and Yugo.

 

There are gasps of shock and Kazuto asks stunned, “Diabel? Sachi?”

 

Suguha asks, stunned, “Aaron? Yugo?”

 

Aaron says, with a smile, “I guess so?”

 

Ryoutarou asks, stunned, “But how?”

 

Sora (M) asks, “Riku, do you think…?”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “Yes, I do, Sora. Kingdom Hearts.”

 

Whis says, with a smile, “It is a bit more complicated than that. Let’s just say that the dimension fusion and the restoration of the multiverse is a factor.”

 

Ryoutarou says, “Does it really matter? This is a miracle.”

 

Rika asks, “Okay, they are alive now, but they were dead, right?”

 

Diabel says, “Your friend is right. We have been dead. Our original bodies have long been cremated.”

 

Aaron says, with a weak smile, “It would be weird if we just came back like that.”

 

Sachi says, with a sigh, “Yes, it would.”

 

Andrew says, with a nod, “I’ve got to agree. Four people that died months to years ago in SAO. People would be freaking out if they just reappeared.”

 

Amara says, with a nod, “No kidding. And since they aren’t undead, they could end as you know what to find out how they have returned to life or on the theory that they are clones or something like that.”

 

Plenty of the others become nervous at those words and Keiko says, nervously, “Scary…”

 

Yolei says, nervously, “No kidding, Keiko.”

 

Serena says, “It doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t come home!”

 

Diabel asks, “But since we are dead, we don’t have anything to come home to, right?”

 

Kazuto says, “Maybe…Or maybe not. It is up to you to decide that. You have new lives and it is up to you on how to spend them. It is true. You can’t return to your old lives anymore, that’s true, but it doesn’t mean that you can’t start new lives back at home.”

 

Sachi says, amazed, “Kirito…”

 

Asuna says, with a nod, “Kirito-kun is right. The path may be difficult, but you have this wonderful second chance given by this miracle. You shouldn’t waste it.”

 

Aaron says, with a smile, “You have a point, Lady Asuna.”

 

Suguha says, “And you can be assured that we will help in any way that we can.”

 

Sachi says, with a smile, “Thank you.”

 

Diabel tells Kazuto, “Kirito, I really don’t know how to thank you for what you have done to keep player base united in completing the game.”

 

Kazuto says, “I didn’t set out to be the villain…or should I say, scapegoat.”

 

Diabel says, “My bad. It was actually my duty if the first boss fight failed.”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I figured that much. It is why that you took a name that meant ‘fiend’.”

 

Diabel says, with a grin, “I’m not surprised, Kirito.” Diabel says, “Anyway, I know that I said this, but I’m sorry for having you to do it. I knew that I could out on you since I figured that you were the other one that talked to Argo about how many of us, former beta testers, were left.”

 

Kazuto smiles at Diabel and he says, “Well, it’s over now.” Kazuto then looks at Sachi and he says, “Sachi…”

 

Sachi tells Kazuto, with a smile, “It’s okay, Kirito. You did read my message, didn’t you?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah…”

 

Sachi says, with a weak smile, “And it is okay with what happened with the others. They let the darkness consume them and I hope that they are at piece.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding his head, “Same here, Sachi.”

 

Suguha tells Yugo, “Yugo…”

 

Yugo tells Suguha, “I already know, Suguha. Yuuko…made her choice. Hopefully, she will find peace.”

 

Suguha says, “I hope so, too, Yugo.”

 

Davis tells Sora (M), “Thanks for your help, bro.”

 

Sora (M) says, “No problem.”

 

Ange says, “Anyway, we should get going.” Soon after, the Fusion Dimension Sailor Scouts and the Fusion, Synchro, and XYZ counterparts of Serena, Suguha, and Kazuto head back to their versions of Earth while our heroes and heroines prepare to head back to their Earth via their own gateways.

 

Asuna asks, “What about the Enterprise?”

 

Darien says, “They are most likely heading back right now.”

 

Tai says, “We had Washu take the last of people from Makoto-san’s world.”

 

Minato says, “For some reason, the last one of them willing surrendered.”

 

Sakura asks, curiously, “They did?”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes. And I can understand if you feel suspicious about that. I told Washu and the others to inform Makoto-san of that fact.”

 

Kazuto says, nodding in understand, “That’s a very good idea.”

 

Yolei says, “Come on, Makoto-san and his friends are smart people. I doubt that they can be surprised so easily.”

 

Ken says, “True, Yolei. But…”

 

Yolei says, “Anyway, let’s head back. Whis-dono said that our world has been ‘changed’ since it was merged with other worlds to stabilize it and our universe. We need to find out what’s changed.”

 

Matt says, “Good point. We need to find out what worlds were merged with our own and how it is changed our world as well as possibly its history.”

 

Whis says, with a smile, “Do not worry. There hasn’t been a radical change to your world or its history as well as the histories of the worlds merged with it. There are slight differences due to them adapting to each other, but I’m sure that you will see that for yourselves.”

 

Tai says, annoyed, “That’s not nice and vague.”

 

Davis yells out, excitedly, “Okay, catch you later!”

 

Sora (M) says, with a grin, “Hope so, Davis!”

 

Kazuto says, “Goodbye and good luck on your missions.”

 

King Mickey says, “Thank you and good luck to you too.”

 

Kairi says, with a smile, “I hope that we see each other again.”

 

Hiyori says, with a smile, “Same here, Kairi.” Soon enough, everyone, minus Whis and the Keybladers, vanish through the gateways before Whis teleports himself away as well, but before they go through, Kazuto and Serena look to see themselves in their SAO avatars of Kirito and Usagi in which they wave at them before Suguha’s ALO avatar, Leafa, appears and guides them to the friends that were part of SAO, in their SAO avatars, causing them to smile at this as they went through the gateway with the others that went to Earth.

 

Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, and King Mickey look at Castle Oblivion and Riku says, “Now, we have our own mission to complete.”

 

Sora (M) says, “Xehanort is gone, right? We still need to find King Mickey’s friend in the ‘dark world’ and find a way to restore his friend sleeping in there.”

 

Riku tells Sora (M), “Xehanort seems to be gone, Sora…”

 

Sora (M) and Kairi get confused and Kairi asks, “Didn’t we see Organization Thirteen get destroyed?”

 

Riku says, “My heart tells me that he isn’t gone. Remember, his Heartless took me over once and he was inside of me until I restored back to normal after the true Ansem the Wise’s invention exploded. Xehanort’s Heartless may be gone from inside of me, but I still have a ‘connection’ to him. A ‘link’.”

 

King Mickey asks Riku, “And that ‘link’ is still ‘active’?”

 

Riku says, with a nod, “Yeah. Xehanort found a way to survive.” The Keyblader group gasp in shock and Riku says, “We still may have a Keyblade War to fight.”

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Kingdom Hearts universe, The World that Never Was

 

Back in the World that Never Was, the headquarters of Organization XIII, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII are assembled together.

 

Xigbar says, “Well, that was freaking close.”

 

Saix says, “Indeed.”

 

Xemnas says, “It seems we have underestimated Master Heathcliff.”

 

Master Xehanort says, “It seems so. However, this doesn’t stop our plans in the least.”

 

Xigbar asks, “Didn’t Kingdom Hearts choose its ‘royal family’?”

 

Master Xehanort says, with a grin, “True. However, it doesn’t mean that shouldn’t be careful. Anyone can ‘usurp their throne’.” Master Xehanort and plenty of his Organization XIII give wicked smiles at this statement.

 

September 2025 (Earth time), Danganronpa universe

 

Within the Danganronpa universe, Makoto, Byakuya, and Kyoko are on Jabberwock Island and discussing something.

 

Kyoko says, “With him, he is the last.”

 

Byakuya says, “I don’t like it. I have to agree with what Minato-san said. He gave up too easily.”

 

Makoto says, “It could be possible that he broke through Junko’s brainwashing.”

 

Byakuya says, with a sigh, “And you have to be so naïve, Makoto.” Makoto rubs his head, nervously, and Byakuya says, “Anyway, we have other things to worry about. Future Foundation is still looking for them.”

 

Makoto says, with a smile, “Thankfully, they don’t know that they are here.”

 

Byakuya says, “True. However, they aren’t stupid. We aren’t going to tell them anything, but they may figure it out.”

 

Makoto says, with a nod, “Yes. The leadership already knows about our friends from the other universes and all of them heading off into other worlds to spread despair.”

 

Kyoko says, “And despite knowing that they are also victims of Junko like the rest of the world, they are still going to destroy them as they feel that they have no choice.”

 

Makoto says, “I believe that’s wrong. Junko stole their lives and used them as pawns for her own sick games. We need to help them.” Makoto says, with a sigh, “Through I don’t feel that it is the best way.”

 

Byakuya tells Makoto, “You can’t just snap your fingers and return them to the people that they once were, Makoto.”

 

Makoto says, with a sigh, “I know that Byakuya. I just don’t feel putting all of my hopes on this one. Despite all of the security measures that we added and the enhancement of the Neo World Program thanks to the VR and VR programming from our friends from the other world gave us, it doesn’t mean that our version of the Cardinal System can’t be ‘hacked’ or suffer errors.”

 

Kyoko says, “True, Makoto. Which is why you included those ‘failsafe’ in the first place.”

 

Makoto says, “I hope so, Kyoko.” Deep within Jabberwock Island, we head into the room containing the pods connected to the computer for the virtual reality program to reverse the brainwashing on the Remnants of Despair and when we look at the many screens, we find that one of them turn to static before showing Monokuma’s face before returning to ‘normal’.

 

September 2025, Earth, Tokyo

 

On top of the rooftops of Tokyo, our heroes and heroines are looking over it with various looks on their faces.

 

Patamon says, “It doesn’t look much different.”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah, it doesn’t, but…”

 

Matt asks TK, “You feel it too, don’t you?”

 

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah. Matt.”

 

Amara says, “I think that all of us do.”

 

Kotone asks Kazuto, “Kazuto?”

 

Kazuto says, with a nod, “Yeah, Kotone. This is a brand new world.”

 

Andrew asks, “What do you think is in store for us?”

 

Kazuto says, with a smile, “I don’t know, but we’re ready to face it head on.” Plenty of the others smile and nods their heads in agreement. Some distance away, Sailor Charon is watching over them all.

 

Sailor Charon says, “That you might be, your prince. However, while Sword Art Online is truly over, your journey may have only truly begun and the path ahead of you might be most painful…” Sailor Charon then looks at her staff which is projecting images, only Sailor Charon can see, where it is showing various scenes including our heroes and heroines in their ALO avatars with a group of strange humanoid armored figures facing off against a cloaked figure and a long black haired and black clothed masked teenage girl, a dark and sinister armored figure removing their helmet to show Davis is the dark and sinister armored figure, multiple and different versions of our heroes and heroines assembled together, Aincrad being reassembled from nothingness, and finally, our Sailor Scouts facing off against a creature that looks like the New 52 version of Doomsday. The future is clay and has yet to be ‘molded’, but it seems that more battles may be coming for our heroes and heroines in that future.

 

And in the skies over the city of Tokyo, there is strange ‘glowing orb’ and a familiar female voice says, in a ghostly echoing tone, “Suguha…”

End Chapter 69

 

And there we go! Wasn’t that epic everyone? I think that brings an incredible end to all of the world traveling and stuff! I know that a few of you may have complaints about a few elements of this chapter like with what happened with Darth Sidious for example. Well, I think that Darth Sidious is a great villain, but since he is such a ‘great villain’, I really ‘don’t like’ the guy and personally, I thought it was funny for him to be bested so easily. Just the way that I feel. Anyway, however, just because all of the world traveling is done, doesn’t mean that this story is done. Oh, no! Did you forget that our heroes and heroines still have ‘unfinished business’ in ALO? There are still a few ‘loose ends’ to finish up in this story. I hope that you will keep reading until the end, folks. Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!