Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song ❯ Epilogue: Foreshadowing Conclusions ( Chapter 73 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, this is it, everyone. This is the final chapter and we are putting much of what is unanswered in this story ‘to bed’. However, I had mentioned that these few final chapters of this story will be foreshadowing on what’s to come and you won’t be disappointed in that fact. However, I can’t say anymore or I will be giving away spoilers and we can’t have that, can we? Now, for the last time in this story, I have to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius as well as Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon fanfiction series, especially his The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them in my fanfiction. I would like to give thanks and credit to Kanius and his YuYuGiDigiMoon series, including this author’s Dawn of Chaos story, and LazerWulf for giving me permission to use the idea for their version of Sailor Charon, namely the fact that she is Sailor Pluto’s sister among other things. I would also like to give thanks and credit to Matty G91 and this author’s story of Kamen Rider Lunar for giving me permission to use Kamen Rider Lunar, his looks, and everything about him as well as the UNI-SHOCKER organization. Now, I know that this is getting old, but as our ‘SAO stars’ would say: Link start!

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Naruto, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Kingdom Hearts, Hyperdimensional Neptunia series, Gundam series, especially Gundam Build Fighters, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Mortal Kombat, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Maken-Ki, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, Pretty Cure, Queen’s Blade/Gate, Dragonball Z/GT, Star Trek series, Star Wars, Log Horizon, Sonic the Hedgehog, DC universe, Marvel universe, Assassin’s Creed, Senran Kagura, Sekirei, Monster Musume, Karin/Chibi Vampire, 12 Beast, Stargate series, One Piece, Final Fantasy, Rave Master, Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Code Lyoko, Transformers, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, and Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

Sailor Moon Online Shippuden: Worlds’ Song

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

The scene starts with an immense legion of rainbow colored butterflies going through the skies of the real, Digital, virtual worlds of SAO and ALO, and many other worlds before they head for Aincrad in which Kirito, in SAO and ALO forms, Usagi, in her SAO and ALO forms with Princess Serenity and Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Leafa with Princess Selene and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, and all of the friends/family/loved ones in all of their ‘forms’ looking at Aincrad and all of these worlds.

 

Sammy is in his ALO form of Shingo before he returns to his ‘real world self’ in which a duel disk appears on his left wrist, he draws a card, and brings out Life Stream Dragon while Hiyori walks along as an image of Lux, from SAO and her new ALO ‘incarnation’, but stop when they see Laughing Coffin in front of them along with a mysterious female ‘shadow’ with a sinister smile. However, Rika and Keiko, with images of virtual avatars of Lisbeth and Silica, both in SAO and ALO forms, come over to her and they smile in which Hiyori smiles back before all three of them with Thor and the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, appearing behind them to help. Sinon, in her ALO form, transforms into her Valkyrie Sailor Scout form of Sailor Orion where she then aims at some kind of unknown enemy.

 

The next scene starts at the beginning of Sword Art Online before switching to battle with Illfang the Kobold Lord, then heads for the battle on Floor 75 against the Skull Reaper and then Heathcliff, before switching to the entry of Leafa, Mamoru, and the Sailor Scouts into SAO, Leafa’s first transformation into Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial before hers and Heathcliff’s battle in the Ruby Palace, our heroes and heroines venturing through ALO, Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoning her monsters for the first time including Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, meeting up with Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata, battling through Gamindustri, and venturing through worlds aboard the USS Enterprise as well as Serena’s, Asuna’s, Suguha’s, Kari’s, and Hinata’s journey through the worlds leading up to Academia and the Keyblade Graveyard. Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, Dark Rebellion XYZ Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon, and Starve Venom Fusion Dragon emerge and hover over Serena/Sailor Moon and Suguha/Sailor Celestial as their ‘dimensional counterparts’ as ‘darkness’ from the four dragons and the shadows of all ‘forms’ of Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial merge into the massive fiendish dragon, Supreme King Z-ARC.

 

Our heroes and heroines mass against Supreme King Z-ARC where they have a legion of allies ranging from the CPUs of Gamindustri and their friends, including IF, Compa, and others, Ange, Hilda, and the other Para-Mail riders, Sora (M), Riku, Kairi, King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and many others from the Kingdom Hearts universe, the superheroes of the DC universe, Yugi, Atem, and their friends, Yusei and his friends, the former Signers, and so many others joined together with Digimon and the most powerful monsters of Duel Monsters: The Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk, Slifer, and Ra, the Sacred Beasts, Uria, Hamon, and Raviel, the Legendary Dragons/Knights, Timaeus, Critias, and Hermos, the Signer Dragons and their Duel Dragon counterparts, and the Aesir.

 

The colors being black and white, Sumeragi with his kitana is seen, Dai, in his ALO form, is seen with his two swords, and then Queen Serenity looking solemnly at the images of Kirito, Princess Serenity, Princess Selene, Davis with UlforceVeedramon, Sailor Sun with Magnadramon, and Naruto as the golden crescent moon sigil, Princess Selene’s twin sigils, the Crest of Miracles, Life, and Light, and the Uzumaki Whirlpool symbol are assembled around an image of the Queen’s Gate with a giant blue heart and Aincrad in the center crossed by two Kye-Blades.

 

Soon after, the images shows all of our Digidestined, Sailor Scouts, Ninja, Duelists, and SAO survivors surround by legions of their friends already known from worlds ranging from Spira, Angel Grove, and beyond as well as those friends that they have yet to meet.

 

Sailor Cosmos makes her appearance with cards wielded by Paradox, Aporia, and Z-One, Ermac, with the ‘images’ of the Moonlit Black Cats, minus Sachi, and Yuuko, behind him/her with the power of the Orichalcos and Earthbound Immortals, Laughing Coffin and another female figure, Dark Suguha, the Professor, and so many other enemies face Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Kazuto, and Hiyori, but they are joined by their friends/family/loved ones/allies as they face off against them, but Davis and Sailor Sun, with ‘dark shadows looming’ from behind them, face off against Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial as their shadows turn into Supreme King Z-ARC with the Professor and Heathcliff watching over them.

 

The scene then switches to Naruto’s and Sasuke’s battle in the Valley of Ends while seeing the battles between Kirito, in his SAO form, against Heathcliff, Eternal Sailor Moon against Heathcliff, and finally Sailor Celestial, in Eternal and Valkyrie Sailor Scout forms, fighting against Heathcliff at the Ruby Palace in SAO, but it then switches to Naruto and Sasuke, in the ‘Shippuden forms’, glaring each other down with Keyblades, Dai and Kirito preparing to fight against Sumeragi, Davis preparing to fight various duelists with the Signer and Duel Dragons against various ‘dark duelists’ in history along with a dark figure behind a dark sinister version of Duel Academy with a legion of duelists with masks shaped like the top of Obelisk the Tormentor’s head, his ‘crown’, and finally, Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito and wielding two Keyblades, and all of their friends/comrades/loved ones with a massive army are staring down Heathcliff, Sugou/Alberich, the members of Laughing Coffin, Queen Beryl, Prince Diamond, Wicked Lady, Mistress Nine, Myotismon, the Dark Masters, someone that looks like a black version of Ken as the Digimon Emperor, Rig and Donovan with their ‘ultimate bio-weapon’ that looks like their shape-shifting ‘Phase 4’ version of Kasumi, Master Xehanort and his Organization XIII, and so many more.

 

Just then the scene shows Naruto and Sasuke in their fight with their Keyblades switching to Dai and Kirito clashing with Sumeragi, twin swords against kitana, switching to Davis fighting against legion of ‘dark duelists’ with the Signer and Duel Dragons in which a mysterious figure summons the three Egyptian God Monsters, Obelisk the Tormentor, Slifer the Sky Dragon, and the Winged Dragon of Ra, who is joined by the three Aesir, Odin, Thor, and Loki, who are wielded by Sailor Celestial with Odin, Sailor Venus with Loki, and Rika with Thor, and launching their assault.

 

The final scene has Naruto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, Valkyrie Sailor Celestial, Davis, wearing an armor similar to the Armor of Inferno from Ronin Warriors, Valkyrie Sailor Sun, and Kazuto, looking like SAO Kirito, and all of them wielding Keyblades are staring down Heathcliff and others in the Keyblade Graveyard under a large glowing blue heart in which, at some kind of mysterious ‘signal’, they engage in an incredible clash of Keyblades with incredible speed, skill, and ability as the friends/allies/comrades/loved ones of said heroes are rushing down to aid them. As images of SAO, ALO, Earth, the Moon Kingdom, the Leaf Village, and so many other worlds pass by at incredible, the scene shifts to see Naruto helping Kazuto, Valkyrie Sailor Moon, and Valkyrie Sailor Celestial create a Kye-Blade in which they charge at Heathcliff, who is somehow also wielding a Kye-Blade. When their Kye-Blade clash, there is a massive light as images of the Dimensional Dragons and a mysterious kingdom in front of ALO appears.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

Epilogue: Foreshadowing Conclusions

 

Early October 2025, Kingdom Hearts universe, Radiant Garden

 

Inside of Radiant Gardens, Cid is working on the main computer within the castle.

 

Cid says, “There we go.”

 

Just then a male voice says, “How is it?” Cid turns to face the person and looks to see Leon coming towards him.

 

Cid says, with a grin, “Found it just like they told us. That Kayaba had gotten himself into the computer, but Tron made sure to trap him in there allowing me to sniff him out.”

 

Leon asks Cid, “Are you sure?”

 

Cid says, with a nod, “Absolutely sure, Leon. There was no transfer out of this computer and I’ve double checked all of the systems of our home.”

 

Leon says, “That means it is over.”

 

Cid says, nodding his head, “It looks like it.”

 

Early October 2025, Kingdom Hearts universe, Keyblade Graveyard

 

Within the Keyblade graveyard, a white hooded figure looks at the crater created at the destruction of Aincrad after Heathcliff’s final defeat by Kazuto, Sailor Moon/Sailor Cosmos, and Sailor Celestial in which we see that it is very massive crater with the surviving Keyblades scattered and mostly buried within the crater.

 

The white hooded figure says, in a familiar female voice, “So close, yet so far.” The white hooded figure takes down her hood to reveal that she has Sailor Cosmos’ exact face and this ‘Sailor Cosmos’ looks up into the sky where we go up to find the massive blue heart that’s Kingdom Hearts in which beyond Kingdom Hearts, we see a massive and ancient kingdom beyond it.

 

Early October 2025, XYZ Dimension, Heartland

 

Returning to the XYZ Dimension, Yuma, Shark AKA Reginald Kastle, Kite, Tsuki, Kata, and Sara are assembled together as they look down at Heartland and they see their citizens rebuilding their home.

 

Tsuki says, “This is wonderful.”

 

Yuma says, with a grin, “You know it! Serene has actually managed to organize members of her world to assist in the rebuilding.”

 

Shark asks, annoyed, “Seriously, Yuma?”

 

Yuma tells Shark, “Come on, Shark! It is all over and all of our friends are back!”

 

Just then Sayaka’s voice shouts out, “Yuma!” Everyone looks to see Sayaka with a group of people which includes Shark’s sister, Rio Kastle, Kite’s younger brother, Hart, and a large group of people including people that look similar to the Juuban Sailor Scouts.

 

As the group comes over, Shark says, “Yeah, we did.”

 

Kite tells Yuma, “But do you really think that it is going to be easy to get over the scars left?”

 

Kata says, “Kite has a point. We can repair the physical scars, but there are other ‘scars’ that may never fade.”

 

Yuma says, “Yeah, I know…”

 

Kite says, “You haven’t changed one bit.”

 

Sara says, with a grin, “Well, it is that personality that got Shark, Rio, and the other former Emperors their own humans lives.”

 

Shark says, “True, but it makes me wonder.”

 

Yuma glares at Shark and Tsuki gives a weak smile causing Kata to say, “He would have wanted to see this too.”

 

Tsuki says, with a nod, “Yes…”

 

Sara tells Tsuki, solemnly, “Sis…”

 

Tsuki says, with a solemn smile, “I’ll be okay, Sara.”

 

Kata tells Tsuki, “Are you sure about that?”

 

Tsuki tells Kata, with a weak smile, “I’m not exactly okay, now, bro, but I will be…in time.” Tsuki says, as the group of people with Sayaka, assemble all around her and the others, “I can’t let myself fall into despair. I have to remain strong for everyone since there is a lot of work to do. Our city…Our world needs to rebuild.”


Sayaka says, with a nod, “Yes, I agree, Tsuki.”

 

Sara says, with a grin, “No joke! And our home will be better than ever before!”

 

Yuma says, excitedly, “You know it, Sara! And with you and Tsuki back along with our Scouts, everything is going to be just fine!”

 

Tsuki thinks in her mind, solemnly, “I hope so, Yuma. Because while our war with Academia is over and Zarc and Zara are gone…It wasn’t the only thing that kitsune monster, Yuuko, was warning us about when she revealed the history of the original dimension that Standard…I mean, Pendulum, Fusion, Synchro, and our dimensions originally came from. There is another danger…And I just hope that Davis and Kari can overcome it.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Neo Domino City

 

Within the home world of our heroes and heroines, now known as the Pendulum Dimension, Lazar is within the mayor’s office of Neo Domino City and looking down at the world.

 

Lazar says, “This world doesn’t look too different from the old one.”

 

A male voice over the loudspeakers responds, “That’s because the timelines of the worlds fused with our own as well as our world’s timeline have been adjusted so well that the change isn’t too radical…At least from the top of the iceberg.”

 

Lazar says, with a nod, “I see.” Lazar tells the voice, “Anyway, sir, you should know that we have taken care of most of the associates from the Fusion Dimension that are still in our ‘new world’.”

 

The male voice retorts, “That’s good, Lazar. It doesn’t mean that some fanatics created by Reo Akaba’s action won’t try anything else.”

 

Lazar says, with a smirk, “From the way that you are sounding, you have taken care of thing on your end.”

 

The male voice responds, slyly, “More or less.”

 

Lazar says, “And now, all of the new Signers have gathered.”

 

The male voice says, “True. It means that they still have a job to do.”

 

Lazar asks, “Do you really think…?”

 

The male voice responds, interrupting, “We KNOW so, Lazar.”

 

Lazar then says, “Then it seems like our ‘Star Dragon King’ has A LOT more on his plate.”

 

The male voice says, “Much more. With his ‘light destiny’, there is also a ‘dark destiny’ to balance it out.”

 

Lazar says, “One that could swallow us all.”

 

The male voice says, “That’s why we must be ready. There are going to be situations that not even heir to the Moon Kingdom and new queen of Kingdom Hearts aren’t going to be able to handle.” Lazar nods his head and on the meanwhile, Davis, Sailor Sun, Raidramon, and Nefertimon enter the Kaiba Dome.

 

Sailor Sun asks, “Are you sure about this, Dai-kun?”

 

Davis responds, “You felt it too, didn’t you?”

 

Sailor Sun says, “Yeah…”

 

Just then a female voice says, “So, you came.” Davis, Sailor Sun, and the two Digimon look around as the whole of the stadium is engulfed in a ‘rainbow field’.

 

Raidramon asks, confused, “Now what?’

 

Nefertimon says, “We’re going to find out.” Just then everyone looks to see the Duel Monster known as Yubel floating up in the air above them.

 

Davis looks at Yubel, curiously, and he says, “Hey, I know you.”

 

Yubel responds, “You should. You heard about me from that fox spirit in that ‘monster world’.”

 

The two humans and two Digimon gasp and Sailor Sun says, stunned, “Yubel.”

 

Yubel says, with a nod, “That’s correct. I am Yubel, guardian of the Supreme King, the one who wields the dark power that opposes the false light, the Light of Destruction, which attempts to destroy the balance of light and darkness as well as swallow the true light of Hope and Life.”

 

Nefertimon says, “Of which, Jaden Yuki, the duelist that had Neos and the Neo-Spacian cards before Davis, is the Supreme King.”

 

Yubel says, with a smile, “I see that fox has informed you well. Then you know why I’m here.”

 

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Don’t we know it.”

 

Flashback; September 2025

 

Davis, Kari, their two Digimon, Veemon and Gatomon, and Tsuki, the Sailor Moon of the XYZ Dimension, are taking with the kitsune, Yomi, in which they are talking about something else that shocks all of them, especially Davis, Kari, and their two Digimon partners.

 

Davis yells out, angrily, “What is this?”

 

Gatomon shouts out, angrily, “Is this some kind of joke?”

 

Yomi says, “I wish that it was.” Yomi says, with a stern tone, “You are the light, the darkness, the twilight, and so much more. And there are those that wish to take advantage of that. You have much potential to rival the current hosts’ of Zarc and Zara, but that potential comes with its price. You may be even more dangerous than Zarc and Zara due your vast ‘heritages’.”

 

Gatomon sticks out her claws and Kari tells Gatomon, “Easy, Gatomon.”

 

Yomi says, “You, two, need to be wary of your ‘position’ since there are those that wish to take advantage of it…especially those waiting ‘in the dark’.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Yubel tells them, “You are correct, descendant of the Overlord.”

 

Davis says, annoyed, “Don’t call me that.”

 

Yubel tells Davis, “You have accepted all that you are as the guardian of reality is accepting all that she is. It is part of the reason for her ‘ascension’ through she has yet to uncover her full potential, but she might never will.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, “What do you mean?”

 

Yubel says, with a smile, “Don’t you get it? Her potential is LIMITLESS. The only thing that’s holding the reality guardian back is herself and only herself, but it isn’t she and her family that has that potential.”

 

Davis says, “We do too.”

 

Yubel says, with a nod, “Correct. As the new holder of Neos and Neo-Spacians, you are also the successor to my precious Jaden, but you also ‘possess’ other ‘titles’ which is why you are important to those that wish to use you for their own ends.”

 

Davis says, with a deadly glare, “They can try.”

 

Yubel says, with a sly smile, “You are brave, yes, but will it be enough? The one that you love is more bound to the light than the darkness, but then again, one should know that the brighter the light, the greater the shadow. And long ago, she has bound her soul to your soul in an act of pure love.”

 

Veemon and Gatomon give surprised looks and Veemon asks, “She did?”

 

Yubel says, with a nod, “Indeed. She lives only to love and serve him, so, thus his destiny is her destiny. However, this is due to an action that she made of her own will in her life ages pass. It is a destiny that she chose and still chooses to accept.” Yubel says, glaring at Davis, “However, I’m not too accepting of my Jaden-kun’s successor. Let us see if you are worthy of the power that you possess and the title of ‘Star Dragon King’, the dragon king over all dragons.” Yubel’s left arm then transforms into a duel disk with a dueling deck inside in which four cards appear in her right hand.

 

Veemon asks, “What are those?”

 

Yubel says, “Cards that you are quite familiar with.” Yubel then displays Sacred Beast cards: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000), Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000), Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (0/0), and Armityle the Chaos Phantom (0/0) Fusion Monster card.

 

The two humans and two Digimon are shocked and Davis yells out, surprised, “Hey! How did you get those?!”

 

Yubel says, with a sly smirk, “That’s for me to know and you to find out, your majesty.” Davis then takes out his duel disk, attaches it to his left wrist, and activates it causing the ‘energy blade’ for the Pendulum and Monster Card Zones to appear.

 

Kari says, “Dai-kun…”

 

Davis tells Kari, with a grin, “Don’t worry, Kari-chan. I’ve got this.”

 

Yubel says, “We shall see, Star Dragon King, descendant of the Overlords.” Davis gives an annoyed look as he inserts his deck into his duel disk, both duelists’ duel disk shuffle their decks, and as their duel disks’ touch screens display 4000 life-points for each duelist, the computer words ‘Field Spell: Supreme King’s castle’ is heard in which the scene transforms to what looks like the inside of a dark and foreboding castle.

 

Davis says, sarcastically, “Nice.”

 

Yubel retorts, with a grin, “Isn’t it? Now, let us begin.”

 

Davis says, with a determined tone, “You got it!”

 

Both Davis and Yubel draw five cards from their decks and the two of them shout out in unison, “Duel!” With those words, Action Cards start to rain down from the sky and scatter all over the field as the duel begins.

 

Starting Scores:

Davis: 4000

Yubel: 4000

 

Yubel says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “I’ll start this duel off. First, I play Card of Destruction! Both of us must discard our entire hands and redraw a brand new hand!” Davis and Yubel discard their hands and redraw from their decks: Four for Yubel and five for Davis. Yubel says, displaying Grinder Golem (3000/300) Monster card, “Now, by playing two Grinder Tokens on my field, I can summon Grinder Golem to your side of the field!”

 

Davis asks, confused, “My field?!” Just then two Grinder Tokens (0/0 X 2), duplicates of Grinder Golem, appears on Yubel’s field while Grinder Golem (3000/300) appears on Davis’ side of the field in attack mode.

 

Yubel says, putting another card into the main slot of her disk, “However, he won’t be there for long since I play Change of Heart to get him back!” Just then Grinder Golem goes from Davis’ field to Yubel’s field and Yubel says, with a grin while putting a card on her duel disk, “But now, I release my Tokens and Golem to play Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!” Grinder Golem and the two tokens vanish from Yubel’s field in which Raviel, Lord of Phantasm (4000/4000) bursts out of the ground in attack mode.

 

Davis says, nervously, “Oh, great.”

 

Yubel says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “You should be worried and now, I end my turn with a face-down.”

 

Kari says, worriedly, “Dai-kun.”

 

Veemon says, with a smile, “Don’t worry, Kari. We’ve been through worse.”

 

Gatomon says, “True, but it doesn’t mean that it gets easier for us, Veemon.”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My move!” Davis says, putting one card into the main slot of his disk, “Okay, I’ll start off with this: Miracle Contact! I return Neos and other Fusion Material Monsters from my hand, field, or graveyard and bring out a Neos type Fusion Monster! So, I return Neos, Grand Mole, and Flare Scarab back from the graveyard where you put them!” Three cards come out of Davis’ graveyard, Elemental Hero Neos (2500/2000), Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (900/300) and Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab (500/500) appear on the field, and a light from an outer space ‘scene’ comes down on them in which Davis yells out, as he puts the said monsters’ cards back in his deck, “Triple Contact Fusion!” As Davis’ deck is reshuffled, the three monsters leap into the light, Davis puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, and he yells out, “Meet Elemental Hero Magma Neos!” Out of the light, Elemental Hero Magma Neos (3000/2500) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yubel says, “And now, Raviel’s ability activates and I get one Phantasm Token on my field!” Just then one Phantasm Token (1000/1000), a mini version of Raviel, appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I equip Magma Neos with my Instant Neo Space equip spell! Next, Magma Neos gains four hundred attack points for every card on the field and the field spell counts!” Magma Neos then goes from 3000/2500 to 4600/2500 and Davis shouts out, “Now, go, Meteor Meltdown!” Magma Neos then unleashes a powerful flaming meteor at Raviel.

 

Yubel says, flying high into the sky, “Good, but not good enough!” Yubel grabs an Action Card, puts it into the main slot of her disk, and she yells out, “Action Magic: Miracle! My monster isn’t destroyed, and I only take half of the damage!” The flaming meteor slams into Raviel, but it isn’t destroyed and Yubel grunts as she loses 300 life-points.

 

Veemon says, annoyed, “Hey! No fair!”


Yubel says, with a grin, “All’s fair, little dragon.”

 

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Elemental Hero Flash in defense mode!” Elemental Hero Flash (1100/1600) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Yubel says, with a sly smirk, “And I get another Token.” Another Phantasm Token (1000/1000) appears on the field in defense mode.

 

Davis says, putting two cards into the main slot, “And then I place two more cards face-down and end my turn!” Elemental Hero Magma Neos goes from 4600/2500 to 5800/2500 due to three more cards being on the field.

 

Current Score:

Davis: 4000

Yubel: 3700

 

Yubel draws one card and she says, pushing a button on her disk’s touch screen, “I activate my Immortal Class!” Yubel’s face-down card is revealed to be the Immortal Class trap card and she says, “I can release two monsters in order to revive one level seven or higher monster in my graveyard despite any summoning conditions! So, I release two tokens…!!” Both Phantasm Tokens vanish from the field and Yubel says, “And I awaken from my graveyard: Uria, Lord of Searing Flames!” A powerful flame comes from Yubel’s graveyard which forms into Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (0/0) in attack mode and Yubel says, with a sly smirk, “And in my graveyard, there are three continuous trap cards, so, you know what that means.” Uria goes from 0/0 to 3000/0 due to Uria’s ability.

 

Davis says, “But my Magma Neos doesn’t get any weaker since you just replaced one card with another!”

 

Yubel says, with a grin, “We’ll see about that!” Davis gives a confused look and Yubel yells out, “Uria, attack his Flash!”

 

Uria prepares to vaporize Flash, but Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk’s touch screen, “I don’t think so! I activate my Mask Change spell card!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Mask Change Quick-Play spell card and Davis says, “By releasing my Flash, I can play one Masked Hero Fusion Monster of the same attribute!”

 

Yubel asks, surprised, “MASKED Hero?”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “You got it.” Elemental Hero Flash vanishes from the field, Davis puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk, and he yells out, “Meet Masked Hero Koga!” Masked Hero Koga (2500/1800), a golden and white armored humanoid ‘entity’ similar to the Kamen Riders, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yubel says, “Since you summoned a new monster, I get another Token.” Soon after, another Phantasm Token (1000/1000) appears on Yubel’s field in defense mode.

 

Davis says, with a smirk, “I was counting on that.” Yubel gives a surprised look and Davis says, “Masked Hero Koga gains five hundred attack points for every monster on your side of the field.” Yubel gives a surprised look as Masked Hero Koga goes from 2500/1800 to 4000/1800 due to its special ability.

 

Uria stops its attack and Yubel says, “The battle is off, but your Magma Neos goes down by four hundred since you used a card.” Magma Neos then goes from 5800/2500 to 5400/2500 due to the loss of a card on Davis’ side of the field. Yubel says, putting one card into the main slot, “Next, I activate my Card of Sanctity! Both of us draw until we have six cards in our hands!” Both Davis and Yubel draw from their respective decks until each duelist have half-a-dozen cards in their hands. Yubel says, putting one more card into the main slot, “Then I activate my Triangle Force! With it, I can activate the other two in my deck!” Two cards come out of Yubel’s deck, she puts them into the main slot causing two more projections of Triangle Force continuous spell card to appear on the field, and Yubel says, with a sly smirk, “And now, I release them all in order to play the final Sacred Beast: Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder!” All three Triangle Force cards vanish from the field and Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000) appears on the field in defense mode to take their place in which Yubel says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I equip him with my Mist Body equip spell card! With it, Hamon can’t be destroyed in battle!”

 

Davis says, strongly, “Yeah, but with another monster and two more cards on your field, my monsters get stronger!” Masked Hero Koga goes from 4000/1800 to 4500/1800 while Magma Neos goes from 5400/2500 to 6200/2500 due to their abilities.

 

Yubel says, with a grin, “True, but they are no good if they can’t attack my monsters. Remember, with Hamon on the field, you can only attack him since he is in face-up defense mode.”

 

Gatomon says, with a glare, “And with that other spell, Davis’ attacks are useless.”

 

Yubel says, with a sly smile, “Exactly. With that, I will end my turn.”

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “My turn!” Davis thinks in his mind, “As much as I hate to admit it, this ‘dragon lady’ has a point…” Davis then smirks, and he thinks, slyly, “Doesn’t mean that I won’t find a way to kick her butt!”


Yubel sees Davis’ smirk and she thinks, with a sly smile, “Let me see if you have what it takes, Star Dragon King, descendant of Overlords, and warrior of Miracles and Life.”

 

Davis says, putting a card into the main slot, “And now, I play Polymerization!” Davis then displays Elemental Hero Avian (1000/1000), Elemental Hero Burstinatrix (1200/800), and Elemental Hero Sparkman (1600/1400) monster cards and he says, “And now, I fuse Heroes Avian, Burstinatrix, AND Sparkman together!”

 

Yubel asks, shocked, “At the same time?!” Davis discards the cards to the graveyard, the three monsters appear and goes into a fusion vortex, and Davis puts a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk.

 

Davis shouts out, “Meet Elemental Hero Core in attack mode!” Out of the fusion vortex, Elemental Hero Core (2700/2200), a white and red male humanoid with a red circle jewel in his chest, appears on the field in attack mode.


Yubel says, with a smirk, “Impressive.” On the meanwhile, another Phantasm Token (1000/1000) appears on Yubel’s field in defense mode to the Raviel’s ability.

 

Davis yells out, with a grin, “Oh, he is going to be!” Yubel gives a confused look and Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “Then I activate Med Pack equip spell! This card negates all battle damage involving this guy!” Magma Neos then goes from 6200/2500 to 6800/2500 and Davis shouts out, “Core, attack Hamon!”

 

Yubel asks, confused, “What’s the point in that?” Elemental Hero Core fires a beam into Hamon, in which due its defense being higher than Core’s attack, isn’t destroyed, but Davis doesn’t lose any life-points due to the equip spell card on Core.

 

Davis retorts, with a grin, “The point is that when Core attacks, I can destroy one monster on your side of the field.” Yubel gasps and Davis says, with a smirk, “Oh, well! So much for your invincible beast!” Core fires another beam into Hamon causing it to explode in which Magma Neos goes down from 6800/2500 back to 6200/2500 since two cards left the field.

 

Yubel says, drawing a card, “Don’t be too sure of yourself.” Yubel gives a wicked smile and Sailor Sun and Gatomon don’t like that smile. Yubel says, putting one card on her duel disk, “I release my two Tokens to unleash myself: Yubel!”

 

Davis asks, shocked, “Yourself?!” Yubel glows as two Phantasm Tokens vanish in which she, Yubel (0/0), moves to the field in attack mode in which Masked Hero Koga goes from 4500/1800 down to 4000/1800 due only three monsters being on Yubel’s field instead of four.

 

Veemon asks, curiously, “Zero?”

 

Gatomon says, “It isn’t just attack points, Veemon.”

 

Yubel says, with an evil smile, “That’s right. And in fact, they could be quite the disadvantage.” Yubel’s eyes glow and Magma Neos prepares to attack Yubel.

 

Davis asks, confused, “Hey, what’s going on?”

 

Yubel says, “This is my power. To make my pain, your pain. I can’t be destroyed in battle and I take no battle damage from an opponent’s monster, but you take damage equal to your monster’s attack points!”

 

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Sun says, concerned, “No, Dai-kun! Do something!” Magma Neos unleashes its flames at Yubel, who absorbs them, and redirect them to Davis.

 

Davis says, pushing a button on his disk’s touch screen, “I play my Damage Polarizer!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be Damage Polarizer counter-trap card and he says, “Any effect damage to me becomes zero and both of us draw a card!” A shield protects Davis from the flames in which both Yubel and Davis draw from their decks in which Magma Neos goes from 6200/2500 down to 5800/2500 due to a loss of a card on the field.

 

Yubel says, putting one card into the main slot of her disk, “First, I place one card face-down.” Yubel says, putting one more card into the main slot of her disk, “Then I activate my Fiend’s Sanctuary and play one Metal Fiend Token!” Just a Metal Fiend Token (0/0) appears on the field in attack mode and Yubel says, “And now, I release my token to keep myself on the field.” Metal Fiend Token then vanishes and Yubel says, with a smirk, “I end my turn, so, good luck.” Currently, Magma Neos has 6200/2500 due to the current number of cards on the field.

 

Davis says, drawing a card, “I won’t need it!”

 

Yubel thinks in her mind, slyly, “Oh, but you will! What I have face-down is my Staunch Defender and I will use it to direct all attacks to me.”

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “First, I activate my Fusion Recovery! With it, I can recover one Polymerization and Fusion Material Monster from my graveyard!” Two cards come out of Davis’ graveyard and he says, with a serious tone, “And I choose Sparkman!”

 

Yubel thinks in her mind, slyly, “Like I didn’t see that coming.”

 

Davis says, putting another card into the main slot, “But now, I play another Mask Change spell card! With it, I release one Elemental Hero and replace with a Masked Hero of the same attribute! So, I release Elemental Hero Core!” Elemental Hero Core is then engulfed by bright light as Davis puts another Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck on his duel disk and he says, “Meet Masked Hero Dian!” Out of the light, Masked Hero Dian (2800/3000), a silver and golden warrior with a blue cape, appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yubel says, with a smirk, “He won’t help you!”

 

Davis says, putting one more card into the main slot of his disk, “Not alone, but I use Polymerization! And I use it to fuse Masked Heroes Dian and Koga together!”

 

Yubel asks, confused, “What?!” The two said monsters then go into a fusion vortex while Davis takes another Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck and puts it on his duel disk.

 

Davis shouts out, “Meet Contrast Hero Chaos!” Out of the fusion vortex, Contrast Hero Chaos (3000/2600) appears on the field in attack mode.

 

Yubel says, “So, what? Your Magma Neos loses power since there are less cards on the field!” Magma Neos’ stats drop from 6200/2500 to 5400/2500 with the reduction of cards on the field.

 

Davis says, putting one card into the main slot, “True, but I play my Cold Wave in order freeze all spell and trap cards on the field until my next turn!” Yubel snarls as all the spell and trap cards, face-up and face-down, are frozen and Davis says, with a grin, “And plus, Contrast Hero Chaos can negate the effects of one face-up card on the field until the end of the turn!”

 

Yubel says, shocked, “No!” Yubel yelps as her abilities are negated and she yells out, “My power!”

 

Davis yells out, “It’s over, Yubel!” Davis shouts out, “Neos, attack Yubel and end this duel!” Magma Neos then unleashes his flaming meteor at Yubel and Yubel gives a look of shock before smirking as it slams into her causing her to be destroyed while loses 5400 life-points, ending the duel immediately.

 

Final Score:

Davis: 4000

Yubel: 0

 

There is a bright flash of light from where Yubel was hit by Magma Neos’ attack and forcing everyone else to cover their eyes. When the light faded, the field has ‘transformed’ back into the Kaiba Dome with Yubel floating above them.

 

Yubel says, with a smirk, “Well done. Truth be told, I did underestimate you.”

 

Gatomon asks, “Hold up! Why didn’t you use Uria’s ability at any time before?”

 

Yubel responds, with a shrug, “I guess that I forgot.”

 

Davis yells out, annoyed, “Forgot? Were you testing me or something?”

 

Yubel tells Davis, “Obviously, your majesty. This whole duel was a test, remember?” Davis flinches from that and Yubel says, “And you have passed with flying colors.” Just then four cards go over to Davis and he finds that it is none other than Sacred Beast cards: Raviel, Lord of Phantasms (4000/4000), Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder (4000/4000), Uria, Lord of Searing Flames (0/0), and Armityle the Chaos Phantom (0/0) Fusion Monster card. Yubel tells Davis, “These are yours now. You have earned them.”

 

Davis says, “I already have plenty of powerful partners.”

 

Yubel tells Davis, “Trust me, your majesty. You are going to need as my ‘allies’ as you can get.” Just then Yubel shoots a beam into Davis’ deck and she says, “And I shall be one. My dear Jaden would have wanted it that way.”

 

Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “What happened with Jaden if you are here?”

 

Yubel replies, “We remain bonded and I’ve learned to be tolerant. Let us just say that he is a king that found his queen.” The others give confused looks and Yubel says, “Farewell and good luck to you and your future queen, Star Dragon King. You are going to need it.” Yubel then vanishes through some kind of teleportation and the ‘rainbow field’ vanishes.

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “Something tells me that I’m going to need it…” Davis then looks at Sailor Sun, Veemon, and Gatomon and he thinks, with a smile, “If I didn’t have an awesome set of friends and the greatest girlfriend ever! I know that there is nothing that we can’t do!” Davis looks at Sailor Sun and she smiles at him in which the two of them nod at some kind of unsaid agreement.

 

Early October 2025, Synchro Dimension, Unknown location

 

Inside of the Synchro Dimension, we are inside of a very vast city with most of the city of the ground level is run down and much like the slums of the world while on massive platforms, there are luxurious buildings with plenty of them being futuristic in design with vast top-notch highways and bridges connecting the massive platforms together as well as slopping roads/highways that connect the ground level to the massive platforms above them. Riding on those highways is none other than Kuro, Serenity, and Celina and all three of them are riding on their Duel Runners with Celina’s Duel Runner being leaf green and white in color and looks similar to Akiza’s Duel Runner in design.

 

Celina yells out, excitedly, “Yahoo! It feels like forever!”

 

Serenity says, with a smile, “No kidding, sis!”

 

Kuro says, looking down at the slums part of the vast city, “Nothing has changed.”

 

Celina says, with a nod, “Yeah, I know, big brother.”

 

Serenity says, “Doesn’t mean that we can’t change anything.”

 

Kuro says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

 

Celina says, with a nod, “You know it!” The three of them then race down until the vast slum area where they see people that look like Asuna, Keiko, Shion, Kotone, Rika, and the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts waiting for them with their own Duel Runners.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Unknown location

 

Within an unknown high-tech lab, Orochimaru and Kabuto are with Donovan and Rig as there are multiple holographic screens all around them.

 

Orochimaru says, “So, this is the ‘new world’, is it? I really don’t see much difference.”

 

Donovan says, “It is probably because you are assimilating the new memories since your worlds and ours have become one.”

 

Orochimaru says, with a nod, “That’s a good theory.”

 

Kabuto says, “However, much of what happened is still the same.”

 

Orochimaru says, with a sly smile, “Indeed, Kabuto.” Orochimaru then holds up a Naruto manga book and he says, “It seems like ‘history’ has changed and the early defeat of Obito, Madara, and Kaguya have still happened.”

 

Rig asks, “So, what are you going to do the fuck about it?”

 

Orochimaru says, with a wicked smile, “Prepare for war, my friend.”

 

Donovan asks, curiously and with a sinister smile, “You are going to start your ‘Fourth Great Ninja War’?”

 

Orochimaru says, with a sinister smile, “Indeed. I’ve studied your world and ours before they have become one and I’ve seen plenty of similarities that allowed to merger to go off flawlessly including the fact how war advances things including science and technology.”

 

Rig asks, “So, this is a war just more knowledge?” Orochimaru gives a wicked smile and Rig says, with a smirk, “Man, you are sick.”

 

Orochimaru says, “That’s what they all say.”

 

Early October 2025, Hyper Dimension, Planeptune

 

Within Hyper Dimension, we find ourselves in Planeptune, namely Planeptune’s Basilicom, where Neptune is doing what she usually does there while IF and Compa are talking with Historie.

 

Historie says, “I am just glad that all of you are okay.”

 

IF says, with a smile, “It was no problem.”

 

Compa says, with a nod, “I was just glad that I could help.”

 

Historie says, “The balance of the multiverse has been restored…At least, for the time being.”

 

IF says, “Well, we know that there are a group of reliable people out there who are working hard to keep it safe.” IF says, looking at Neptune playing her games, “Unlike a certain someone.”

 

Neptune yells out, “Hey! Hey! I always work hard when it comes to saving the world and beyond! I just didn’t get a chance to show my stuff in this fic!” Neptune shouts out, looking towards us, “In the next fic, big guy, make sure that I really get to show my stuff as the protagonist!” IF and Historie can’t help to shake their heads at the leader of Planeptune’s typical antics.

 

Nepgear rushes into the room and she says, “Neptune, I’ve got good news!”

 

Neptune asks, “What’s up, Nep Junior?”

 

Nepgear says, excitedly, “The final modifications to our first Full-Dive VR system are complete and the final tests have gone perfectly. We are ready to produce our first Full-Dive VR system!”

 

Neptune says, excitedly, “Woo hoo! Way to go, little sister!”

 

Nepgear says, with a smile, “Thank you, but I can’t take all of the credit. Thanks to the information on Amusphere and NervGear, our new Full-Dive VR system are also very safe. There isn’t any chance of anything like SAO happening.”

 

IF says, with a nod, “Well, that’s good.”

 

Historie says, “Indeed, but you need to keep updating since there are plenty that would want to misuse this new system. It is going to revolutionize gaming in our world.”

 

Compa says, with a smile, “I’m so excited.”

 

Nepgear says, “Plus, with the information of ‘The Seed’, there are plenty of companies starting work on various VRMMO games especially VRMMO version of Four Goddesses Online.”

 

Compa says, amazed, “Wow!”

 

IF says, “I bet Lady Vert is excited about that.”

 

Early October 2025, Hyper Dimension, Leanbox

 

Speaking of said CPU, Vert is in her office in her Basilicom and she is swooning as she looks at the information on the screen.

 

Vert says, excitedly, “This is day among days. A dream come true. Soon, I will be able to leap into the game itself.” As Vert is swooning, Leanbox’s oracle, what you would call a prime minister, Chika, is looking at the scene with a warm smile on her face.

 

Chika thinks in her mind, “My darling Vert, it warms my heart to see so excited. I can’t wait too! I can’t wait to dive into the game world and join you on your wonderful adventures.” As Vert is dreaming of ‘diving into’ her favorite games or VR versions of them, Chika is having her own dreams about going into said worlds with her beloved CPU.

 

Early October 2025, Hyper Dimension, Lastation

 

In the Lastation Basilicom, Noire is talking with Uni.

 

Noire asks Uni, “How is progress on our first VR games?”

 

Uni says, “Very well, Noire. Thanks to the data from our friends, our top game develops says that we have a series of incredible new VR games out in no time.”

 

Noire says, with a nod, “Good, Uni. Tell them to make it snappy as possible, but make sure that the games are the best since Lastation will be the best. I will not tolerate any half-ass workmanship. We are coming into a new age of gaming for our world and Lastation is going to be on top.”

 

Uni says, with a nod, “Right, sis.”

 

Early October 2025, Hyper Dimension, Lowee

 

Inside of Lowee’s Basilicom, Blanc is talking with Lowee’s oracle, Mina, who will call her Mina (L) to differ her from our Sailor Scout of Venus, in which the young female oracle is taking away some paperwork.

 

Blanc tells Mina (L), “Very good, Mina.”

 

Mina (L) says, “The new Pocket Monstrosities VRMMO game that you have planned is a big project.”

 

Blanc tells Mina (L), “True, but we have other VR games to build up on that.”

 

Mina (L) says, with a nod, “True.” Mina (L) says, “We are entering a new age for Gamindustri entertainment.”

 

Blanc says, with a nod, “Yes, Mina. And Lowee will be on top.” Blanc says, “Now, please leave me.”

 

Mina (L) says, nodding her head in understanding, “Yes, Lady Blanc.” Mina (L) then leaves the room and Blanc smiles as she goes over to a book in which she opens up causing her to gasp when she finds the inside of the book doodled and drawn in.

 

Ram and Rom ‘pop up’ out of their hiding spot and Ram yells out, excitedly, “Yeah, we got you good!”

 

Rom says, with a nod, “Yes…”

 

Blanc slams the book closes and she yells out, angrily, “You little brats…How many times have I told you…TO NEVER MESS WITH MY BOOKS, YOU LITTLE TWERPS?!!”

 

Ram says, excitedly, “Eek! Run!” Ram and Rom run away as Blanc chances after them with her classic enraged look on her features.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo

 

On top of a roof of one of the tallest skyscrapers in Tokyo, none other Minaka is looking down at the rest of the city while Davis’ and Jun’s mother comes up to him.

 

Minaka says, “Well, hello, my dear.”

 

Mrs. Motomiya says, “It is hard for me to believe, but…”

 

Minaka says, interrupting, “It isn’t surprising that you don’t believe. The integration of our ‘worlds’ is quite flawless. The differences in the timelines is so remote that it would take a very astute mind to find them, but good for me is that I have that mind.”

 

Minaka laughs and Mrs. Motomiya thinks in her mind, “That’s not the only thing that you have Minaka.”

 

Minaka says, “Anyway, it is the reason that why I put a delay in my plans. It is annoying, but the timing must be perfect. I’m not going to play second fiddle to Kayaba of all people.”

 

Mrs. Motomiya says, a bit nervously, “I see.”

 

Minaka yells out, excitedly, “But soon, when the dust settles, the time for the true ‘age of gods’ will begin.” Minaka laughs in an insane manner and Mrs. Motomiya thinks in her mind, “As much as I hate it, I’m going to need to train Davis and Jun in their heritages of this life. There is only one person that could come to this place and take what’s needed. Despite me not degrading in the least, Minaka knows his brother and I all too well. I need to train the two of them in the ways of ‘Mouse’…” Mrs. Motomiya thinks in her mind, solemnly, “…And all that will come with it.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Unknown location

 

Sasuke, Jugo, and Suigetsu are somewhere mountainous and they are looking up.

 

Suigetsu asks, “Are you really sure to allow her to go?”

 

Sasuke says, “She is an Uzumaki and I will be fighting the heir to the Uzumaki, who is also the reincarnation of my brother when I was Indra, ancestor to all Uchiha.”

 

Jugo asks Sasuke, “Are you thinking that your battle with Naruto Uzumaki is some kind of fate?”

 

Sasuke says, “If it is, it is one that we have built with our hands. We have chosen to follow the beliefs that we had in the past and more.”

 

Jugo asks Sasuke, “So, you are saying that it is pre-destined because the two of you made it so?”

 

Sasuke says, “The Dobe has made his choice and I have made mine. Our final battle will come.” Sasuke starts to walk away in which Jugo and Suigetsu, who is shaking his head, follows him.

 

Early October 2025, Fusion Dimension

 

In the ruins of Academia, Serene, Lea, and Kiro are assembled together as they walk through the ruins of Academia with people working on clearing the rubble and repair the facilities.

 

Lea says, “This was a place of learning.”

 

Kiro says, with a nod, “To create duelists with honor to defend our world against the Shadow Realm.”

 

Serene says, nodding her head, “It can be again.”

 

Lea says, “It isn’t going to be easy. We have plenty of damn ‘radicals’ that are loyal to the Professor despite learning the truth about him.”

 

Serene says, “That’s because they are so brainwashed that can’t see reality in front of their faces.”

 

Lea says, “No joke, sis.”

 

Serene says, “Well, now that he is gone, we can start over fresh and hopefully, helping the XYZ Dimension and Heartland in rebuilding will be the first step.”

 

Kiro says, “It won’t be easy, Serene. Not after what Academia has done to them and their people. We can be very glad that nearly everyone that was carded was freed.”

 

Lea says, “Yeah, NEARLY everyone.”

 

Serene says, “No freaking kidding, Lea.” Elsewhere within the ruins of Academia, there is a room with a safe and within that safe, there is a lamented card with a ‘picture’ of Embryo and his Raga-Mail inside.

 

Lea asks, “What I don’t get is that he was there in the final battle and then he returned to be a card?”

 

Kiro says, “It seems like when Embryo was brought here, the Professor put ‘special locks’ on him and used him to ‘refine’ the fusion process with his knowledge since he was going to do something similar before our Standard…I mean Pendulum counterparts and their friends and allies stopped him right in his tracks.”

 

Serene says, “And with what reinforcements that we put on his card, he won’t be escaping ever.”

 

Lea says, with a nod, “No joke. He is too dangerous to ever let out again.”

 

Kiro and Serene nod their heads in agreement and just then a female voice shouts out, “Hey!” Serene, Kiro, and Lea looks to see Asuka, Momoe, and Junko, all three of whom are back to normal, with the Fusion Dimension Sailor Scouts in their ‘civilian forms’ walking up to them. When the group come up to them, Kiro’s girlfriend, Alura, Asuna’s Fusion Dimension counterpart, comes over with smile on her face.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Today, we are inside of the VRMMO world of ALO and more specifically, we are within the main player city in Svart Alfheim, Ryne, our group of heroes and heroines is walking around when a female Undine player looks at Kirito.

 

The Undine player says, “It’s you! Thank you very much!”

 

Kirito asks, confused, “Huh? What are you talking about?”

 

The female Undine player responds, “You don’t remember? You breezed right in and saved me when I was about to die in a dungeon.”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Sorry…I really don’t remember…”

 

Makoto asks, “You don’t?”

 

Minako says, with a grin, “Kirito seems to do that on a daily basis, so, it wouldn’t be surprising that he doesn’t remember every single player that he saved.”

 

Taichi says, with a grin, “Yeah, you have a point.”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Hey!” Asuna gives a giggle at Kirito’s embarrassment causing him to rub his scalp.

 

The female player looks at Kirito and she says, “Wait a minute…Oh, I’m so sorry, but you aren’t him after all!”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “I thought that it was the case.”

 

The female player tells Kirito, “I’m so sorry to bother you over nothing. You just look so much like him…”

 

Silica asks, “Excuse me, would the name of the player be ‘Kuro’ by any chance?”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, curiously, “Kuro? Isn’t that the name of Kirito’s Synchro Dimension counterpart? Wait! I heard that name before…”

 

The female player replies, “Now, that you mention it, yes it was!”

 

Silica says, excitedly, “I knew it!”

 

Kirito asks, “You know someone that looks like me?”

 

Lisbeth tells Kirito, with a sly grin, “You don’t remember?”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “Remember what?” Silica talks with the female player and everyone goes aside.

 

Usagi asks Lisbeth, “Do you know that player Usagi?”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “That’s Hiyori’s ALO avatar.”

 

There are quite a few gasps in shock and Dai says, “Oh, yeah! I remember when she told us about it when we first met!”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “I remember now! I was shocked to find out that Hiyori was Kuro!”

 

Kirito says, “Liz and Silica mentioned that you were with them when you first met Hiyori as Kuro.”

 

Leafa says, nodding her head, “That’s right, big brother. She looked and fought a lot like you. She looked so much like you that it was shocking that find that she was a girl.”

 

Tomoe asks, “Didn’t she say that she was going to import her SAO avatar data into new avatar?”

 

Michiru says, with a smile, “Maybe she did, but she is her ‘Kuro avatar’ today.”

 

Kendo says, with a nod, “That’s a possibility.”

 

Silica comes over and she says, “I got where she met Kuro!”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Let’s see if we can find her.”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Then all of you can meet her ‘in character’ so to speak.”

 

Usagi says, with a smirk, “Funny, Liz.”

 

Asuna says, looking at Kirito, “It would be interesting to see how much Kuro-san looks like Kirito-kun.”

 

Klein says, with a grin, “That would be freaky and cool at the same time!”

 

Kirito gives a nervous look and Sinon says, “It would be interesting.”

 

Lisbeth says, “So, what are we waiting for? Let’s go already!” With Lisbeth ‘pushing’ the others along, the group heads off to the location where Silica was told by the female player where they saw Kuro, the ALO avatar of Hiyori.

 

Early October 2025, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Niebelheim

 

Inside of the final land of Svart Alfheim, the ‘Dark World’, Niebelheim, we find our group within a dungeon and clearing through the monsters which weren’t too tough, but not too easy. But at one point, they stop to hear the sounds of swords or some kind of blade weapon clashing with something or someone else.

 

Kirito says, “Someone’s fighting up ahead.”

 

Usagi says, “It looks like a single player up against a group of monsters. Their HP is going down fast!”

 

Silica says, “Usagi! Kirito! Let’s help her!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “No problem, Silica.” As the group rushes over to help the player, they find that it is a female Sylph player with long bright blue hair that goes down end of her waist behind her back, golden-brown eyes, and wearing a black mixed with green sleeveless dress, black fingerless gloves, and black long boots on her feet in which her dress shows a gorgeous female body frame through not an any obscene manner.

 

The female Sylph player says, “Damn it…I’m not going to make it…”

 

The group then leaps and assembles around her and Usagi asks, “Are you okay?”

 

The female player asks, surprises, “Huh?”

 

Kirito says, “We’ll handle this! Stay behind us!”

 

The female player says, a bit nervously, “Oh, okay.”

 

Asuna says, with a smile, “Let me help heal you.” The female player nods her head while Asuna heals her while the others quickly take care of the monsters.

 

Kirito says, “That should take care of that.”

 

The female player says, “I can’t believe that it was Kirito-sama that saved me. What an amazing coincidence.”

 

Makoto asks, “Kirito-sama?”

 

Haruka says, “She must be an SAO survivor.”

 

Usagi asks, looking at the female player, “Do we know you from somewhere?”

 

The female player says, with a smile, “Don’t you recognize me? I guess that despite me using my SAO avatar data, you wouldn’t recognize me as a Sylph. It’s me, Usagi-sama. I had joined Kirito-sama and your friends when we were looking for you, Asuna, Suguha, Kari, and Hinata.”

 

There are quite a few gasps and Leafa asks, amazed, “Hiyori?!”

 

The female player responds, with a smile, “Hello, Leafa. Yes, it’s me. However, this avatar is based on my SAO avatar and her name is Lux.”

 

Michiru says, “Now, that I realize that it is you, you look a lot like you do in real life. Through that isn’t surprising since your SAO avatars were based on how you looked in real life when you first logged into SAO.”

 

Silica says, with a smile, “You are very pretty, Hiyori…I mean Lux!”

 

The female player, revealed to be Hiyori in a new ALO avatar based on her SAO avatar, Lux, replies, with a blush, “Thank you, Silica.”

 

Lisbeth asks, poking Kirito in the side, “Quite the looker, huh?”

 

Kirito says, nervously, “Cut it out.”

 

Asuna gives an annoyed look at Lisbeth and she then says to Lux, “It is good to see you, again, Hi-I mean Lux.”

 

Lux says, with a smile, “It is good to see you, too.”

 

Leafa asks, “Would you like to join our group?”

 

Lux asks, “Would it be okay with you?”

 

Lisbeth says, with a grin, “Sure! The more, the merrier!”

 

Minako says, with a smile, “Welcome to the team!”

 

Lux says, with a smile, “Thank you. I’ll help in any way that I can.” Soon after, Lux is introduced to Rain and Yuuki and the group ventures out of the dungeon in which they head back to the gate to head back to Ryne. However, along the way, Lux whispers something to Leafa and Leafa’s eyes widen in which Kirito and Usagi, who are watching this, are wondering what’s up.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo

 

Inside of one of the parks within Tokyo, none other than Gwen is sitting on a beach and she then hears footsteps in which she sees Hiyori and Suguha walking towards her.

 

Gwen says, “Well, I didn’t think that you would show.”

 

Hiyori says, “Gwen…”

 

Gwen says, looking at Suguha, “Who do we have here? One of your friends? She looks…”

 

Suguha replies, “You should remember me. I was with Hiyori when you forced to duel her for her soul and had Naruto-kun, Sakura, and Hinata with kunais to her necks.” Gwen gives a look of surprise and then an image of Valkyrie Sailor Celestial comes into Gwen’s mind.

 

Gwen shouts out, shocked, “You!”

 

Suguha says, with a smirk, “I see that I have made an impression.”

 

Gwen looks at Suguha in the eyes and Gwen says, “It is you. You have the same look in your eyes.”

 

Suguha tells Gwen, “I’m here to make sure that two of you make up.” Gwen gives a curious look and Suguha says, “Hiyori told me the whole story. While you were a criminal guild in SAO, you weren’t anything like Laughing Coffin. You also befriended Hiyori when she was enslaved to those freaks.”

 

Gwen retorts, plainly, “So, what’s your point?”

 

Suguha says, plainly, “To end this.”

 

Hiyori says, walking over to the bench, “I’m hoping that we can start over as friends.” Hiyori extends her hand and Gwen doesn’t say a word, but she then starts to cackle which confuses both Hiyori and Suguha.

 

Gwen says, “Is this some kind of a joke? Kami, you are hilarious!” Gwen then slaps Hiyori’s hand away violently and she yells out, “How stupid are you?! Are you crazy? You think that you can come up here and call me ‘friend’ after all that we have been through! After the way that you betrayed me, you have got some selfish nerve…!!”

 

Hiyori says, “That’s right. It might be selfish of me…”

 

Suguha says, “No, you aren’t being selfish, Hiyori.” Hiyori and Gwen look at Suguha and she says, “In my opinion, your former friend is being a spoiled brat.”

 

Gwen yells out, annoyed, “What was that?”

 

Suguha replies, “You heard me!”

 

Gwen shouts out, “Like you know anything…!”

 

Suguha roars out, strongly, “I know plenty! Or have you forgotten how intertwined I am with Sword Art Online?!” Gwen goes silent and Suguha says, “They told you about me, didn’t they? You know.”

 

Gwen says, “Yep, I was surprised to learn that Kayaba had put us in there to push you into awakening into the big bad ‘warrior princess’ that you are.” Gwen says, with a sly smirk, “And I’ve learned that you’ve been a ‘bad girl’ and lead down that Yuuko down the ‘bad path’.”

 

Suguha replies, “Yes, I did.” Hiyori looks at Suguha and she says, solemnly, “And I couldn’t save her from that darkness in which I have to live with that every single day.”

 

Hiyori thinks in her mind, “Suguha…”

&n bsp;

Suguha says, with a plain tone, “However, I always left ‘the door’ open for her and she rejected every single time. I did fail to save her, but Yuuko also made her choice.” Suguha tells Gwen, “However, you still have a chance to make sure that doesn’t happen between you and Hiyori.” Gwen looks at Suguha and Hiyori and they just stare at each other as a mysterious glowing ‘orb of light’, high in the sky, watches over them before leaving in which Suguha can’t help to glance at that direction, but she doesn’t see that ‘orb’.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Inside of ALO, Usagi and Kirito are in main player city of Svart Alfheim ‘region’ of ALO, Ryne, in which they see Strea and they go over to her in which Strea doesn’t look so good.

 

Usagi asks, curiously, “Strea?”

 

Kirito asks, “Are you okay, Strea?”

 

Strea says, weakly, “I’m not sure…Maybe I caught a cold.”

 

Kirito asks, “A cold? Really?”

 

Usagi says, worriedly, “But you’re virtual, Strea. Uh oh! What if you caught a virus? That’s bad!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Yeah. Maybe we should download your program and perform a diagnostic.”

 

Strea says, weakly, “I don’t think so…Something just doesn’t feel right…Oh, well…It might take care of itself even…” But just then Strea’s virtual form starts to become static-like.

 

Kirito asks, shocked, “Strea?”

 

Usagi says, “Her avatar!”

 

Strea says, “I don’t…understand…someone is…inside of me…”

 

Usagi asks, confused, “Inside of you?”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, “What’s going on? Strea’s avatar is becoming more staticky with every second…Damn it! The static is getting worse! What can I do?”

 

Usagi says, “I’m going to call the others now!” But then Strea is engulfed in light forcing Kirito and Usagi to cover their eyes and when they are able to see, they find themselves in a similar high-tech area that they fought Seven in her ‘boss form’, but instead of Strea, they have someone else in front of them.

 

This ‘figure’ looks to be a young teen girl with long flowing black hair, hazel eyes, lovely alabaster skin tone, and she is wearing a black and violet leotard-like bodysuit, black armored skirt, black armored shoulder pads, her arms seem to covered in black armor and shaped like needles, her lower legs seem to be the same, and a pair of metallic triangle-shaped ‘ears’ coming out of her scalp.

 

Kirito asks, confused, “Strea?”

 

Usagi tells Kirito, a bit nervously, “That’s not Strea.”

 

Kirito whispers to Usagi, “You’re right. Her name has changed to…Black Lotus? What’s happening?”

 

Usagi whispers back, “I don’t know, Kirito. Strea said that someone was inside of her. She could have been hacked.”

 

Kirito asks, curiously, “Who would hack into her?” As the female figure glares at them causing both of them to be nervous and Kirito asks, “Who are you?” For a moment, the female figure doesn’t respond, but moving with speeds that they haven’t seen in ALO, the female figure attacks both of them in which Kirito and Usagi BARELY manage to dodge.

 

Usagi says, shocked, “She attacked us!”

 

Kirito says, “No kidding, Usagi!” Kirito says, “Hey! Why are you doing this? There is no reason that we have to fight each…” However, Kirito doesn’t get a chance to finish as the female figure attacks the two of them, again, and once again, they barely dodge.

 

Usagi says, “I don’t think she is in the mood to talk, Kirito!”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “I agree. And she is fast!”

 

Usagi says, drawing her swords, “We don’t have a choice!”

 

Kirito says, drawing his swords, “Right!” The female figure glows and charges at them with incredible speed in which both Kirito and Usagi take to the skies to barely avoid the attack. Kirito and Usagi fly around and they barely block/avoid the incredibly quick charge attacks of the mysterious female opponent. She then changes tactics and fires rapid fire energy beams from her arms next in which Usagi and Kirito also barely block/avoid. The attacks are fast and powerful in which both Usagi and Kirito are hard-pressed to defend themselves in which they don’t completely block/avoid all of the attacks in which they are nicked from time to time which takes away a small portion of their HP, but the damage is starting to pile up.

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “Such speed! I’m not sure that speed is even possible in ALO! Who and what is she?!”

 

Kirito thinks in his mind, “Incredible! We’re barely able to keep up with her!” Usagi and Kirito continue to fight against the mysterious female figure in which they start to get little hits in, but most of their attacks get blocked or the female figure continues to easily dodge them. However, Usagi and Kirito use a rotating tactic in which they switch back and forth with Usagi going back to use healing spells, which she managed to perform magic in ALO due to the spell words needed to use ALO magic, allowing them to recover their health which was getting greatly witted down due to their opponent. Slowly, but surely, Kirito and Usagi start to get a handle on the attacks of their opponent and start to make effective counterattacks until her blade arms start to glow in which she starts to perform a series of strikes that are very similar to the Duel Wielding Sword Skill Combo Starburst Stream.

 

Us agi thinks in her mind, stunned, “That attack…”  

Kirito thinks in his mind, shocked, Starburst Stream?! Kirito and Usagi barely manage to dodge the assault that their opponent makes due to the similarities to Starburst Stream through there are a few differences in which Kirito and Usagi look at each other with flabbergasted looks on their faces. Their female opponents continue to fight even more intensely than ever, but Kirito and Usagi have a good idea on how she fights, so, they aren’t as much damage as during the start of the fight, but the abilities of their opponent push both Kirito and Usagi to their limits. Usagi seems to fly back to perform another healing in which the female figure, realizing what’s happening, moves in to attack Usagi and Kirito gets in her path. The female opponent performs the combo attack that looks similar to Starburst Stream in which Kirito barely holds it back causing him to yell out, “Usagi, now!” Much to the female figure, Usagi slips by Kirito’s right and onto her left.

 

Starburst Stream!

 

Usagi then uses the classic 16-hit Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo attack on her opponent and hitting her hard causing her to get driven back.

 

After that, Kirito’s and Usagi’s opponent, the mysterious ‘Black Lotus’, says, a young teen girl’s voice, but with strength and wisdom in her voice, “You’re good.”

 

Usagi says, “You can talk.”

 

Black Lotus says, “Kirito and Usagi? I’ll remember you, two.”

 

Kirito says, “I’m honored. You’re a great fighter too. Usagi and I never saw that fighting style in ALO before.”

 

Black Lotus says, “Why don’t you finish me now? Woman or not, I don’t need your pity.”


Usagi says, “We’re not looking for a fight.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “That’s right. We couldn’t go easy on you either way. Besides I’ve got a lot of questions for you.”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “You and me both, Kirito.”

 

But just then the same static from Strea comes from Black Lotus and Kirito says, “What the? There’s that static again…”

 

Black Lotus says, “It appears my time is up…”

 

Kirito responds, “Time? You mean log out? Because I wouldn’t do it from here if I were you. If you were to log out from here, your avatar would be vulnerable to enemies for a while.


Black Lotus says, confused, “I don’t know what you are talking about…”

 

Usagi asks, confused, “Huh? Aren’t you an ALO player?”

 

Black Lotus gives a confused look and Kirito asks, “Didn’t you log in here with an Amusphere?”

 

Black Lotus asks, lowly, “Amusphere…Where have I heard that term before…?”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, overhearing Black Lotus, “It sounds like that she doesn’t know what an Amusphere is. Where has she been?”

 

Black Lotus says, “It looks like my time is up. Kirito. Usagi. If we meet again, I will look forward to a rematch.” Before Usagi and/or Kirito could say anything, they cover their eyes as they are engulfed in a bright light and when they open their eyes, they find themselves back in Ryne looking at Strea.

 

Usagi and Kirito look confused and Kirito tells Strea, “Strea!”

 

Strea says, with a smile, “Kirito.”

 

Usagi asks, “Are you okay?”

 

Strea says, with her typical smile, “Yes, I’m fine.” Strea says, “It looked like my avatar was hacked.”

 

Kirito asks, “Is that even possible?”

 

Strea says, “Not for most people. Whoever did this must have been incredibly skilled to get around Cardinal System security…”

 

Usagi thinks in her mind, “It must have been that Black Lotus person, but why did she invade Strea’s avatar?”

 

Kirito says, “I see, but I don’t get why another player invaded your avatar.”

 

Strea asks, “Me neither. What could they want? Was it coincidence that they hacked into me?”

 

Kirito says, “Either way, we’re glad that you are okay, Strea.”

 

Usagi nods her head and Strea says, “Sorry to worry you.”

 

Usagi says, “Don’t be Strea.” Usagi tells Kirito, “I think that we should tell the others about this.”

 

Kirito says, with a nod, “Good idea, Usagi.” Kirito thinks in his mind, “There was something different about that Black Lotus player. She was definitely human, but she was different from any player in ALO. Who is she?” Kirito, Usagi, and Strea head off to join up with the others to inform them about what just happened.

 

Unknown time, Unknown place

 

Sometime into the future, we are looking at what looks like a ruined Tokyo where we find a tall black and violet armored female humanoid with the same kind of arms and legs as Black Lotus looking up into the sky.

 

The female humanoid says, in Black Lotus’ voice, “ALO? Amusphere? I’ve heard those names before. Kirito. Usagi. Something tells me that I will meet you again. A storm is coming and the whole of the Accelerated World and for all Burst Linkers.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo

 

Within the main office of RCT, the people are going through the hallways until they gasp to see two figures walk to the main desk in which the receptionist, who is a young man that isn’t looking at them, but his smartphone.

 

One of the figure says, in a familiar adult male voice, “Excuse me. We have an appointment with the head of RCT.”

 

The young man responds, in a slip-song tone, “Name?”

 

The figure responds, “Seijirou Kikuoka, Ministry of Internal Affair’s Telecommunications Bureau, Advanced Network Division, Second Office.” The male receptionist’s eyes widen and turns to face the source of the voice in which his eyes widen to see Seijirou Kikuoka and none other than Valkyrie Sailor Celestial beside him. Seijirou says, pointing to Sailor Celestial, “And I believe that Sailor Celestial needs no introduction.”


The young man gives a ‘freaked out’ expression and the male receptionist says, nervously, “I-I’ll get them right away.” Sailor Celestial palms herself in the forehead and shakes her head.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo, RCT Progress headquarters

 

Within the main building of RCT Progress, a ‘sub-division’ of the main RCT company, Shouzou Yuuki, Asuna’s father, Seijirou Kikuoka, and Sailor Celestial are inside of a room that’s overlooking a server room with a group of technicians typing on other computers in which their eyes widen at what they see.

 

Shouzou asks, “What is it?”

 

One of the technicians says, “Shouzou-dono, sir, they were right. Take a look.” Shouzou, Seijirou, and Sailor Celestial look at the computer screen and a diagram of Aincrad is on the screen.

 

Shouzou says, shocked, “My words…”

 

Seijirou says, with a smile, “It shouldn’t be too surprising. Sugou did use the same Cardinal System that SAO was based on to create ALO and in fact, much of ALO was based on SAO.”

 

Shouzou says, with a sigh, “A fact that worries me every day.”

 

Another technician asks, “Shall we remove the data?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, plainly, “Hold up!” Everyone looks at Sailor Celestial and she says, “Just because this data is up here doesn’t mean it could cause that ‘death game’ to start again. Remember, this is ALO not SAO. Plus, you are using the Amusphere not the NervGear and with the constant updates, the risk of a repeating is tiny at best.”

 

A third technician says, “Yes, you are right. However, we can risk any ‘damage’ to the log-out functions of ALO. If this was based on the COMPLETED SAO data, it could disable ALO’s log-out functions and while people can’t die from the Amusphere, it doesn’t mean that they can’t be trapped if it disables the features for emergency log-out as well. Or if they don’t, it could cause errors that could cause the game to collapse.”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, curiously, “With the data from SAO, it wouldn’t be that hard to remove the ‘harmful parts’ of this data, right?”

 

The first technician that spoke says, “No…With the information gathered during and after that horrible nightmare, it wouldn’t be hard to find any ‘malicious code’ in this data and remove it.”

 

Shouzou asks, “Celestial-dono, what are you saying?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “I’m saying that SAO was HIS Aincrad. Just because this data is based off it doesn’t make it the same Aincrad.” Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Svart Alfheim was a big success, wasn’t it? Maybe you should make it the bases for the next big quest.”

 

There are gasps of shock from Shouzou and RCT Progress staff in which the second technician that spoke yells out, “Are you crazy? That would be…”

 

Sailor Celestial gives that technician a stern glare causing that technician to become silent in which she says, “It WON’T be SAO! It’s over!” The technicians recoil in shock and Sailor Celestial says, “As I already said, SAO was HIS Aincrad, not OUR Aincard. That jerk nearly destroyed a technology that could be going further if that ass didn’t make a lot of people afraid of it. He twisted and corrupted it for his own purposes and I say that we should take it back from him as well as the new genre of entertainment that he shamed!” Sailor Celestial says, pointing to the diagram of Aincrad on the computer screen, “The Aincrad that you could create…that we could create would be OUR Aincrad, not KAYABA’S Aincrad. That’s SAO!” Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Plus, it could be a win for your company if you promote it as a ‘memorial’ to SAO players. You did bring SAO’s Sword Skills into ALO and added Original Sword Skills which really helped out the game, didn’t you? It really re-balanced the game better.”

 

The third technician asks, “Are you…?”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, with a smile, “I’m an ALO player, too. A veteran in fact.” Shouzou and the RCT Progress staff give looks of surprise and Sailor Celestial says, “Look, I’m not saying this to cause any trouble, but if we want to ‘scrub’ the past of Kayaba once and for all and leave him to be just a memory…One that we should remember to make sure that the same horror or something similar ever happens again…We are going to need to go beyond him and not be afraid. If you let him rule you, then the future of VR technology and VRMMO are in doubt as they are now.” Sailor Celestial says, “Akihiko Kayaba is a memory. A memory that needs to be remembered, but one that doesn’t rule our lives and the ‘lives’ of Full-Dive VR and VRMMOs. The future belongs to us now and not him.” Sailor celestial asks Shouzou, with a smile, “It is why your company is talking to that group of former SAO beta testers that’s working on ‘Project Origin’ correct?”

 

There are gasps and Shouzou asks, shocked, “How do you…?”

 

Seijirou responds, interrupting, “You do know WHO you are talking to, Shouzou-dono?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “They really believed in the ‘dream’ that SAO originally was.”

 

Shouzou says, “It was false dream created by Kayaba that took four thousand people with him to the grave and nearly Full-Dive VR and VRMMOs.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a nod, “You got that right, Shouzou-dono. However, those SAO beta testers want to make that dream a reality and take back what Kayaba stole. They are also doing that project to honor their friends that died in SAO. I admire them for that. I admire their bravery.” Sailor Celestial asks them, sternly, “So, what are you going to do? Honor those that died in SAO by moving forward or just chickening out?”

 

Sailor Celestial then starts to walk away in which causes Shouzou and RCT Progress technicians to look at her and each other in which Seijirou thinks in his mind, slyly, “It looks like Kirito’s ‘little sister’ has grown up in major ways. It makes me wonder if they are really cousins and not biological brother and sister.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo

 

Later that same day, Sailor Celestial is with her two Digimon partners and they are on a high rooftop looking out into the city.

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Hey, Boss?”

 

Sailor Celestial replies, “Yeah, Agumon.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “How come you knew about that thing about those guys trying to create a safe version of that nasty ‘death game’ that you went into to save your brother?”

 

Lunamon says, “Your brother doesn’t know anything about it.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, nervously, “Actually, I had caught Washu up to her mischief and she was spying on people on the net in which she found out about the Future Divers ‘organization’. Actually, they had a project called ‘Sword Art World’. A recreation of Sword Art Online…A safe version based on what these guys experienced in the beta.”

 

Lunamon asks, “What happened?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a sigh, “From what was found out, it was Sugou jerk all over again. He had agents infiltrate Future Divers and mess with the game as a ‘backup’ to his sick work.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, annoyed, “That weirdo.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, “Yep. While he was trapped in SAO, Molly and Rini, in their ‘raid’, to get evidence against Sugou found out this fact. However, Sugou didn’t carry names of his agents in Future Diver and it took a while to find them out, but the damage was already done. They had ‘contaminated’ Future Diver’s Sword Art World project as a ‘backup’ to Sugou’s sick mind control experiments to create mind and emotional control technology. All their work was wasted and the whole thing had to be scrapped.”

 

Lunamon says, solemnly, “That’s so sad.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Yeah, but they aren’t getting them down. They’ve already got a new project, Project Origin, and it is new and improved version of Sword Art World, their safe SAO game. They are working with RCT and RCT Progress on it.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) asks, “Why?”

 

Lunamon says, “Ah, it is because RCT and RCT Progress still own the SAO servers and ALO has a lot of elements from SAO.”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “Bingo. I don’t think Asuna’s dad was key on recreating the same game that his daughter was trapped in for over two years, but he realized that it wasn’t the same game. It was a different game created by different people and none of them are ‘another Kayaba’.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, “Thank goodness for that.”

 

Lunamon asks, “So, why keep it secret from the others?”

 

Sailor Celestial says, with a smile, “While it isn’t the same game, I think that is best that the others enjoy ALO for the time being. SAO is truly over, but we just truly ended it just recently. Let’s enjoy the future.”

 

Agumon (Tamer) says, with a smile, “Yeah.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Elemental Countries, Whirlpool

 

Inside of the Land of Whirlpool, we are in the completely rebuilt land as Minato walks into an office and he is surprised to see Kushina and a lot of Shadow Clones of Kushina working on paperwork.

 

Minato tells Kushina, “It seems like you remembered my advice and used Shadow Clones to help you.”

 

Kushina responds, with a smile, “No kidding, Minato-kun. With their ability to transfer everything that they know and did to you after they dispel, they are an excellent work aid, you know.”

 

Minato says, with a nod, “Believe me, I know.”

 

Minato and Kushina thought they hear their son sneeze, but they ignore it in which Kushina asks, “By the way, Minato-kun, why were you the only Hokage that ever used Shadow Clones for paperwork?”

 

Minato says, with a smile, “I kept wondering that. You do remember about what happened with Tsunade when I told her about it? I was shocked.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “You mean that you laughed like I did.”

 

Minato asks Kushina, “Kushina, how is Naruko doing?”

 

Kushina gives a solemn smile, “As well as can be expected.”

 

Minato tells Kushina, with a smile, “We’ll find a way to help her.”

 

Kushina says, with a grin, “That’s right. We’re family. It doesn’t matter if our new daughter was cloned from our son. She is our family and we will help her.” Kushina says, excitedly, “Plus, since Ange has returned to her family, we need all the children that can give us grandchildren that we can get.”

 

Minato does an anime face-fault and he says, with a groan, “Oh, sweetie…”

 

Just then a female voice says, “Kushina-sama. Minato-sama.” Minato and Kushina look to see Konan entering the room.

 

Kushina tells Konan, “Oh, Konan.”

 

Minato asks Konan, “How is your people settling in?”

 

Konan says, “We are doing just fine.”

 

Minato says, with a sigh, “The Akatsuki, Obito, Madara, and Kaguya may have been defeated, but our world hasn’t changed too much.”

 

Kushina says, “You know it, Minato-kun.”

 

Konan asks, “Do you think that your son may still have work to do as the ‘chosen one’ of the Elemental Countries?”

 

Minato and Kushina look at each other and Minato says, “He may, Konan.”

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Elemental Countries, Hidden Leaf Village

 

At the Leaf Village, on top of the Hokage Mountain, Menma, RTN Hinata, and RTN Sakura are looking down at the Leaf Village.

 

RTN Hinata says, “Well, that was a big bust.”

 

Menma says, with a nod, “It seems so, Hinata-chan.”

 

RTN Hinata responds, “What are you freaking talking about Menma-kun?”

 

RTN Sakura says, “You don’t seem too sad or angry, Menma-kun.”

 

Menma says, with a grin, “Like my counterpart, I don’t get let a defeat get me down for too long.”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “Yeah, you just get back up and kick ass even harder.”

 

Menma says, with a smirk, “Indeed, Hinata-chan.”

 

RTN Sakura asks, “So, what are we going to do now?”

 

Menma says, with a sly smile, “I have a few ideas.”

 

RTN Hinata says, “You have that smile again, Menma-kun.”

 

Menma asks, with a mock curious tone, “Oh?”

 

RTN Hinata says, with a smirk, “A devious plan is on the way.”

 

Menma says, with a sly mischievous grin, “Like I said, Hinata-chan: I have a few ideas.” Menma and his two female companions head off as Naruto’s counterpart plans a devious plot in mind for the future.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, Tokyo

 

Speaking of said blond haired ninja, Signer, and hero, Naruto is with Sakura, Hinata, and Suguha in which all four of them are enjoying a lunch together while some distance away, Sailor Charon is watching them.

 

Sailor Charon then says, “You can come out, Ryu Hayabusa.”

 

Said ninja of the Dragon Ninja clan comes out of the shadows and Ryu says, “Well done, Charon. I shouldn’t be surprised.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “If you are wondering why the ‘elemental ninja team’ that your clan’s prophecy ‘suggested’ haven’t come out, you should know that the future is clay and is constantly changing.”

 

Ryu says, “Very true.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “However, there is also a chance that it has yet to be fulfilled.”

 

Ryu says, with a nod, “Also true. However, I hope that the first choice is truth.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “However, you are wise to hope for the best and fear for the worst.”

 

Ryu goes over to Sailor Charon and he says, “Yes, but I pray that the best happens and the worst doesn’t.”

 

Sailor Charon says, “Those prayers may not be answered.” Ryu looks at Sailor Charon and she says, looking at Suguha, “I fear that Twilight is coming for her. The shadow of Ragnarok looms over her.” Sailor Charon walks away and Ryu can’t help to look at Sailor Charon, but then look in the direction of Suguha in which he can’t help to wonder and worry what Sailor Charon meant about that.

 

Early October 2025, Pendulum Dimension, ALO, Svart Alfheim, Ryne

 

Inside of Agil’s shop in Ryne, our group of heroes and heroines, joined by Lux, Rain, Seven, and Sumeragi, are celebrating the completion of a major quest known as Lost Song as well as the general completion of Svart Alfheim itself. Rain and Seven inform everyone about how Rain is going to visit Seven in America in the ‘real world’ and both Kirito and Usagi are glad since these two sisters are joining together as siblings for the first time. They feel as a new bright song is starting to heard…

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ starts)

 

As the scene starts, we find that it is the fight between Eternal Sailor Moon and Heathcliff on Floor 75 of Aincrad/SAO and then the scene switches to the battle between Eternal and then Valkyrie Sailor Celestial in/on the Ruby Palace of Floor 100 of SAO.

 

The next scene involves Usagi, Kirito, and Leafa, in their ALO avatars, heading off to Svart Alfheim for the first time before switching to when Suguha/Sailor Celestial Pendulum Summoned for the first time in her duel with Sayer.

 

The next scenes involve Kayaba’s/Heathcliff’s revival and his first rematch with Sailor Celestial which switch to the various adventures in ALO, our heroes’ and heroines’ various duels, and the meeting of the counterparts to Serena and Kazuto.

 

The following scenes are our heroes’ and heroines’ adventures through the Super Dimension Gamindustri, meeting Neptune, IF, and Compa, and battles to stop Arfoire with Sailor Celestial’s and Sailor Moon’s first time transforming into Valhallan Sailor Scouts as major scenes with the final scenes in this ‘set’ being Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Sun, Sailor Galaxy, and Sailor Star restoring the worlds with the other heroes and heroines heading off to find them.

 

The upcoming scenes show the ‘journey to reunion’ and the ventures to the Fusion Dimension with the battle with Supreme King ZARC as the major linchpin.

 

Next, the next scenes show the journey to the Keyblade Graveyard and battle on the ‘original Aincrad’ with Kazuto striking the final blow against Heathcliff.

 

Finally, we have the final ‘battles’ in ALO with Kirito against Sumeragi, our heroes and heroines against Seven, and Seven and Rain ‘reunion’ as sisters in ALO.

 

(Sword Art Online: Lost Song opening theme song ‘Cynthia No Hikari’ ends)

 

The End of World’s Song

 

Preview for Sailor Moon Online: SAO Beyond

 

Arc I: Sword Art Realities

 

(Start Scene)

 

Early June 2026

 

Suguha’s POV

 

It always starts out like this. I’m in ALO as Leafa and we are flying through the skies in which it is wonderful. The wind in my face and blue skies and clouds. I always love this feeling flying through the skies of ALO. I can fly in the real world as Sailor Celestial, but those wings aren’t for fun and enjoyment. They have a freaking purpose in helping me protect people. As Leafa, my wings are my own. Anyway, I am flying through the skies of ALO with my friends and family. It was just a simple quest in Woglinde. Just beat a simple quest boss monster and retrieve the special quest item. We arrive at the entrance to a dungeon, but it was different from any dungeon that I have been in ALO. There’s a ‘ominous aura’ about it. Something that made it ‘different’.

 

“It’s scary.” Silica says.

 

“It’s okay, Silica. It is another dungeon.” I say.

 

“We should be careful. It might some kind of a special quest dungeon.” Big Brother, Kirito, says.

 

“You mean like a special dungeon made for the quest?” Asuna, big brother’s girlfriend, asks.


“Most likely, Asuna.” Kirito replies while nodding his head.

 

“Come on, big brother! It isn’t like we haven’t been through dungeons like that before!” I say in which I draw my sword in which I head inside.

 

“Hey, wait! Sugu!” Big Brother shouts to me, but I was really confident. As I entered, I would find out that I should have listened to him. As I go in there, there is a ‘cold chill’ in the air and I was about to ask about it, but something felt wrong…off. I look behind me to see that everyone else had vanishes and I call out for them, but there is no answer. However, there is a roar. An unearthly roar. The roar of a monster…No, not a monster. No monster…not even a boss could give off the ominous ‘evil chill’ that this guy could. Then I notice that I’m not in a dungeon anymore. I’m in a city. A ‘real world’ city in which they are tall skyscraper buildings with busted windows, destroyed cars and trucks, cracked roadways and sidewalks, and multiple files like in a disaster zone after a major earthquake. And then I notice that I’m not Leafa anymore. I’m in my armor…My Valkyrie armor. I’m Valkyrie Sailor Celestial now. Then I hear it. And I turn. And I see HIM.

 

He looks a lot like that ‘New 52’ version of the monster that killed Superman-dono in the American DC manga, but even more nightmarish if that was possible. His skin is obsidian black, his eyes are a wicked jade green, and his teeth are more like Kisame’s teeth, shark-like and ready to rip flesh from other living beings and swallow it whole. The fiend. The nightmare. My ‘Doomsday’…Ragnarok!

 

Then I realize where I am…I’m back in Tokyo on that day. That day. Ragnarok immediately charges in for the attack and I quickly respond in which when our fists collide, they create a massive shockwave that causes so much damage to the buildings nearby that several of the most damaged crumble into dust immediately. As I fight this behemoth, this beast of pure destruction, I can feel him shredding my armor, tearing into my skin, breaking my bones, and beating into my body. I know what’s coming, but I can’t stop! I can’t stop! He has already greatly injured most of the Scouts and even the most powerful of the Mega Digimon like Omnimon and Imperialdramon were tossed aside like rag dolls. It was a miracle that they weren’t deleted! Even with his enhanced powers, Tuxedo Mask is no match for this freak and he is doing everything he can to keep innocent people away from this fiend’s rampage! Only sis and I are left to stop this ‘living killing machine’, but Sailor Moon is temporary stunned, and I have to hold the line. Our special attacks are worthless against this…this ‘thing’ and in fact, it only makes him stronger…even my power which is the worst! The only chance to win is beating the crap out of this guy, but he is giving as good as he is getting if not better! I know what’s going to happen. I know how this will end, but if I don’t…I don’t stop him here and now, everyone and everything that I know and love will die! This fiend will keep destroying and kill until it turns our world into a lifeless husk! I can’t let that happen! I won’t let that happen!

 

The pain is immense…close to unbearable. Not even my duel with Kayaba in the Ruby Palace in SAO fucking hurt! It shouldn’t be that way since I’m in my real flesh and blood body and I have chemicals in my body to dull the pain, but then again, in VR, I don’t have bones to break and here, I do! However, I fight through the pain knowing that I’m the last line! My brother…my family…the whole city and possibly the world is counting on me! I won’t…I CAN’T let them down! Even I know what’s going to happen, I will stop this butt ugly ‘murder machine’ for good! Sis…big brother…everyone…I’m sorry.

 

Ragnarok giv es an unearthly roar as sparks rage from his body rapidly and I know that this is it. The two of us charge at each other, preparing our final blows, and we swing, but before we strike each other’s death blows…I wake up with a gasp in my bed.

 

I sit up in my bed in a cold sweat and breathing heavily. How many nights has it been now? I look around hastily in which I find myself in my room. My in-game picture of Leafa, my ALO, flying through the blue skies and surrounded by white birds on the ceiling. I leap out of bed and leave my room in which I run down the stairs into the kitchen in which I turn on the light causing me to go over to the sink and splash water on my face. That nightmare again. Why in the fuck does that freak haunt me so much? He’s gone and I’m…back. That freak’s corpse was sent into a black hole by the others shortly after the battle. What in Kami’s name is up with this nightmare?

 

Just then a familiar voice calls out, “Sugu?” I turn to face the voice to see my big brother, Kazuto, and my mother looking at me with concern.

 

“Sorry. Did I wake you?” I ask.


“With all of the thumping, I’m surprising that you didn’t wake the neighbors.” Kazuto replies in which I give him an annoyed look.

 

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Mom asks me.

 

“Just a nightmare.” I reply.

 

“A nightmare that gets you to leap out of bed and splash water on your face?” Kazuto says with a concerned look. “Mom told me that the only time that you ran down here from a nightmare was during the early days of when I was trapped in SAO.” Ugh! Big brother could read me like a book…Even more so than ever. “It was HIM again, wasn’t it?” Kazuto asks, concerned. I can only weakly nod in which my mother gives a confused look before gasping at what or should I say, WHO, big brother was talking about.

 

“Several times this month. I don’t freaking get why I have this nightmare about him. He’s gone! You said it yourself! I took him down!” I say, annoyed at this whole headache.

 

“Yeah, you did. You left a major hole in his chest and basically smashed his head in. No life-signs were found. He’s gone.” Kazuto tells me. “Afterwards, we sent that fiend’s remains into a black hole, so, there is no coming back.” Yeah, I heard that time and time again. Then why does that beast haunt me so much? Is it because…?

 

(End Scene)

 

(Start Scene)

 

Early June 2026, Moon Kingdom

 

Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Sakura, and Naruto are looking at the rebuilt Moon Kingdom and they are looking around for what set-off the alarm system.

 

Sailor Celestial asks Naruto, “Anything?”

 

Naruto responds, shaking his head, “Not a thing, Suguha-chan. I can’t sense anymore, believe it.”

 

Sakura tells Sailor Galaxy, “Hinata?”

 

Sailor Galaxy, with her Byakugan active, says, “No, I’m not…Wait!”

 

Sailor Celestial asks, “You see something, Hinata?”

 

Sailor Galaxy says, “No, I’m not seeing anything at all and that’s the problem. Something is blocking my Byakugan!”

 

There are gasps from the others and Sakura says, stunned, “No way! There is barely anything that can block your dojutsu!”

 

Sailor Celestial says, drawing her swords, “Usually nothing natural anyway.”

 

Everyone else also gets into a defensive stance and Sakura says, “It also be that someone is blocking our sensory abilities too.”

 

Just then a familiar male voice says, “My, you are quite astute my dear.”

 

Everyone gasps in shock as they recognize the voice and Sailor Celestial thinks in her mind, flabbergasted, “No, it can’t be!” Sailor Celestial, Sailor Galaxy, Sakura, and Naruto turn to the source of the voice to find none other than Heathcliff AKA Akihiko Kayaba, the ‘instigator of SAO’, right in front of them.

 

Naruto yells out, shocked, “No way!”

 

Sailor Galaxy asks, confused, “But how?”

 

Sakura yells out, “But you…you’re dead! We, all, saw it! Heck, the whole of the multiverse saw it!”

 

Heathcliff then gives a confused look and he then says, with a sly smile, “My dear, you must have me confused with someone else.”


Sailor Celestial yells out, angrily, “Not on your life! I recognize that smile…that voice…anywhere! I don’t know how you fucking survive getting vaporized into nothingness and fooled even Charon, but I’m going to put you back where you belong!”

 

But then someone sounding exactly like Sailor Celestial responds, “Actually, that’s OUR job!” Everyone then looks to the source of the voice and they, minus Heathcliff, are stunned to find exact duplicates of Suguha and Serena, wearing female red Star Trek uniforms like the ones wore in the original series and reboot movies, are where they are looking at with phaser rifles in their hands.

 

(End Scene)

 

(Start Scene)

 

Flash asks, “Wait, you don’t mean…?” Plenty of our heroes and heroines become solemn and Sailor Moon’s arms start to tremble as the horrible and nightmarish memories start to come back.

 

Sailor Uranus says, gritting her teeth, “Yeah, the same thing that happened to your Sailor Celestial happened to ours.”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, her hands turning into fists, “It…was a pure nightmare. A nightmare that none of us ever expected. It has been only two months since that horrible day.”

 

Tuxedo Mask hugs Sailor Moon and Sailor Star hugs Kazuto in which Kazuto says, “Ragnarok…Our ‘Doomsday’…Sugu’s Doomsday…” Superman’s eyes widen at the name of the living killing machine that killed him years ago.

 

Tai says, with a nervous yet angered glare, “Ragnarok, the fiend that killed our Sailor Celestial. A day that we never forget.”

 

(End Scene)

 

(Start Scene)

 

Right in front of Kamen Rider Lunar and our heroes and heroines is none other than the fiendish creature from Suguha’s nightmares and the one that took her life a few months ago back on her Earth in which our heroes’ and heroines’ eyes are wide with shock and fear.

 

Sailor Moon says, fearfully, “No…it can’t be…”

 

Tuxedo Mask asks, shocked, “How is this possible?”

 

Yolei yells out, flabbergasted, “No freaking way!”

 

Davis shouts out, stunned, “He’s gone! He has to be! We threw his corpse into a black hole!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar is shocked by our heroes’ and heroines’ reactions and he asks them, “Do you know this freak show?”

 

Sailor Uranus yells out, strongly, “That’s not ‘freak show’! That’s a living killing machine that killed Sailor Celestial!”

 

Kamen Rider Lunar asks, surprised, “Didn’t you say that he was dead and you threw his corpse into a black hole?”

 

Sailor Jupiter says, “No freaking kidding!”

 

Tai shouts out, “We just said that!”

 

Sailor Venus asks, nervously, “Do you think that he is another version of him?”

 

Sailor Mercury says, using her scanner and computer and with a pure fearful tone, “No…” Everyone looks at Sailor Mercury and she says, fearfully, “It’s him! My computer matches him exactly! It’s him! Our Ragnarok! He’s back!” Our heroes and heroines gasp in pure shock and horror as the creature gives an unearthly roar of power that shakes the ground around him and they look at him with shock and fear as the creature that taken the life of Sailor Celestial a few months before has, like her about a month ago, returned from the ‘great beyond’.

 

(End Scene)

 

End Preview

 

We have reached the end, everyone! Thank you for sticking with us and I hope that you have enjoyed this story as I have enjoyed writing it…mostly. There have been a few ‘bumps’ here and there, but nothing too major. However, like in the previous stories, while this story is over, there is still another story in this saga to continue on. And trust me, there is a reason that I put ‘Beyond’ in the title and I plan to go ‘over the top’ with this sequel…Or at least what I think is ‘over the top’ in which I’m hoping that all of you enjoy. I hope that I will see you there, folks! Please read and review and tell me what you think, but no flames, please! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!