Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Shippuden: Living Suit of Kyuubi ❯ A Student and Her Sensei ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Tsunade stared outside her office window, before she let out a sad sigh, as Naruto had been missing for a week and Hinata had been gone without a trace for two days.

At first Tsunade believed whoever had managed to capture Naruto was part of the remaining Akatsuki and wished to extract the Kyuubi from Naruto’s body, but after Hinata’s disappearance, the Fifth Hokage believed that someone as sick as Orochimaru had planned to use them in some twisted experiment, or Kumogakure ninjas from the Village Hidden by Clouds had used Naruto as bait to capture Hinata for her Byakugan, before Tsunade thought to herself. ‘Naruto, Hinata, I hope you’re alright.’

----Meanwhile, outside the Hidden Leaf Village, in a secret area----

Within Naruto’s den, Hinata was positioned on all fours and was moaning out in pure pleasure as she could feel her mate’s cock enter and exit her pussy, while Naruto groaned out from the tight feeling of Hinata’s vagina walls clamping down on his manhood.

But after several more minutes, Hinata cried out in ecstasy, as she had her orgasm and released her sexual fluids all over Naruto’s dick, which triggered his orgasm and filled Hinata with his cum.

As Hinata collapsed to the ground from the great amounts of pleasure her mate had given to her, she then felt Naruto start to nuzzle his head against her’s, while the head of his member was still inside her, and still felt hard, indicating he still desired to mate, however, even with the boost in speed, strength and stamina thanks to Hinata’s Kyuubi suit, Hinata was starting to feel tired, in which she looked into Naruto’s eyes, telling him she needed to rest, which upset him a little, but Naruto didn’t want Hinata to mate if she was too tired, in which he nodded his head, removed his cock from her pussy and snuggled up to her, before Naruto let out a yawn and went to sleep, while Hinata looked at her sleeping mate, disappointed in herself that she wasn’t able to completely satisfy Naruto, before she slept by her beloved, unaware her ‘conscience’ knew a way to help its host.

----One hour later----

Within the lab where Hinata’s Kyuubi suit was created, Hinata, who was under her suit’s control, entered the room, filled with various Bijuu and simple gray coloured suits, in which the Kyuubi suit retrieved one of the grey suits, while Hinata’s hands began to glow with orange coloured Chakra, which caused an orange coloured Chakra aura to surrounded the suit and soon the entire appearance of the suit began to change.  

The suit’s colour changed from grey to orange, as its fingertips and toes transformed to claws.

Nine long tails grew out of the suit’s lower back. And to complete the unusual transformation, the suit’s head began to glow brighter, until it slowly broke a part and looked exactly like Hinata’s.

How do you feel...?’ Hinata’s Kyuubi suit asked the new Kyuubi suit.

Better...’ The Kyuubi suit replied in a pleased tone, before it stated. ‘But want host... And mate... Like you have...

Don’t worry... You will...’ Hinata’s ‘conscience’ told the new Kyuubi suit, as it could feel its host begin to wake up.

So, it suppressed its control over Hinata, in which Naruto’s mate opened her eyes and thought to herself. ‘Where am I? And where’s Naruto?

Don’t Worry Hinata... Naruto is still at your den sleeping...’ Hinata’s ‘conscience’ told her in a reassuring tone, before it told her. ‘As for where you are... I’ve brought you to a place that will help you...

Help me?’ Hinata questioned.

Yes, I know you wish to please your mate... But don’t have the energy to last as long as Naruto can...’ Hinata’s ‘conscience’ replied, which saddened Hinata a little, before Hinata’s Kyuubi suit told her in a reassuring tone. ‘But don’t fret... As I said, I can help...

How?’ Hinata asked, as her curiosity got the better of her and she was willing to do anything for Naruto.

Form a pack...’ Hinata’s ‘conscience’ replied, before it told her in a hypnotic tone. ‘There are other vixens you find sexy that would make excellent mates for Naruto... You will be the alpha female and Naruto’s favourite... No problems, no bad humans, no worries.

Hinata then licked her lips as the thought of her mate and other vixens mating with her entered her mind, before the Hyuga’s eyes glazed over and she thought lustfully. ‘Form a pack...Other sexy vixens... Would make excellent mates for Naruto... Alpha female and Naruto’s favourite... No problems, no bad humans, no worries...

After Hinata’s ‘conscience’ was finished ‘modifying’ its host’s thought process, Hinata was released from the Kyuubi suit’s mind control, in which Hinata’s eyes returned to normal, before she placed the new Kyuubi suit on her back and was about to make her way up the stairs and head back to Naruto, but stopped when she heard footsteps slowly making their way down the stairs. Not taking chances, Hinata quickly hid, waiting within the shadows to see who would enter.

But who entered confused Hinata, as she felt like she had met or knew the person who had just entered.

The person in question was a female around the age of thirty, with shoulder length black hair, red eyes, red lipstick, purple eye shadow and was wearing a red mesh colour blouse and a headband, which had a strange and yet familiar symbol on it, better known as Hinata’s old sensei, Kurenai Yuhi.

As Hinata watched the unknown woman look trough the lab, before she entered the room filled with the Bijuu suits, her arousal increased as she found the black haired woman quite attractive and something within her heart told her she was a good human and would make an excellent mate for Naruto.

Meanwhile, inside the Bijuu suit room, Kurenai was very confused as to what exactly those things were, in which the sensei of Team 8 picked up one suit, which looked exactly like Matatabi, the Two Tailed Cat and thought to herself, as the Jonin examined the suit. ‘What in the world are these things?’

But before Kurenai could go into further examination, the Jonin could feel another presence behind her, in which the black haired woman was pounced on and fell to the ground, but was left in awe as to who her ‘attacker’ was.

ÒHinata?Ó Kurenai questioned in a surprised, confused and shocked tone, as she had been searching for her student the second she was declared missing, but never expected to see Hinata dressed in such an unusual outfit, which revealed her breasts, buttocks and vagina.

And her surprise was heightened when Hinata lowered her head and kissed Kurenai deeply on the lips, which caused Kurenai’s cheeks to flush, not just from embarrassment, but there was a small part of her that was actually enjoying it, as the red-eyed Jonin hadn’t had any kind of physical interactions after Asuma had passed on.

But as Kurenai was about to fight back, it seemed that Hinata was a step before her and used two of her nine tails to wrap around Kurenai’s arms, while two more wrapped around her legs, restraining her.

Hinata then broke from the kiss and gently traced her index ‘claw’ down Kurenai’s chest, cutting the fabric of her blouse and bra as she did so, revealing Kurenai’s breasts and hardening nipples.

Kurenai was about to question Hinata as to where she had gone, what she was wearing and why she had just kissed her, but the black haired woman could only moan out in pleasure, as Hinata began to suck on her left nipple, while a fifth tail, that was surrounded by an aura of orange Chakra, snaked its way into her pussy.

As the tail continued to move in and out of her at a vigorous pace, Kurenai couldn’t help but to moan out in pleasure, unaware that the tail was placing some of Hinata’s Kyuubi Chakra within her body to make her compatible with the other Kyuubi suit, but her moaning was silenced when Hinata pressed her lips against Kurenai’s, in which all Kurenai could do was kiss Hinata back, due to the overwhelming pleasure that was consuming her.

But after several more minutes, Kurenai couldn’t hold back, broke from the kiss and cried out in ecstasy as the black haired woman had her orgasm, covering the tail in her sexual fluids.

While Kurenai remained on the ground, trying to get her energy back from the pleasure, Hinata gently bit into the left side of Kurenai’s neck, marking her for Naruto, before the former Hyuga heiress stripped Kurenai, who was too exhausted to fight back, leaving her completely naked, before Hinata left the room, only to return seconds later with the new Kyuubi suit, which she placed next to Kurenai and watched as the suit began to wrap itself around the Jonin, until it had covered her body completely, in which the suit hugged tightly against Kurenai’s form, making her look sexier then before.

But just as Naruto and Hinata had gone through a familiar change, it was then Kurenai began to moan in pain, as her body structure altered to match that of fox’s.

And moments later Hinata looked on to see not only a set of fox ears grow out the top of Kurenai's head, but her appearance had changed too, in which Kurenai looked a lot younger.

Kurenai then got up, in which, because of her ‘conscience’, couldn’t remember her past life, but when she saw Hinata, immediately she lowered her head in respect, as she knew that Hinata was the alpha female of her pack. It was then Kurenai lifted her head, only to be kissed by Hinata, in which she gladly kissed her alpha back, before the vixens broke from the kiss and headed up the stairs and back to their mate, who Kurenai was very ‘excited’ in meeting.