Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Shippuden: Living Suit of Kyuubi ❯ The Trap for the Kunoichi ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Standing before the Fifth Hokage were Anko Mitarashi, Ino, Tenten and the one of the most powerful Kunoichi of the Sand Village, Temari, who had arrived with her younger brothers, the container of the One Tailed Raccoon, Shukaku, Gaara and the highly talented puppeteer, Kankuro, who had received the message about the unexplained disappearances of Naruto and the others, in which the three of them made their way over to Konoha as fast as they could to help assist in finding the Leaf Village Shinobi, but mainly to help Naruto after all he had selflessly done for them.

ÒThank you all for coming. As you all have been informed, many of our Shinobi have been taken from our village as of recently.Ó Tsunade sadly. ÒIncluding my student, Sakura Haruno, who was taken from her home last night.Ó

Everyone was shocked upon hearing that the mysterious perpetrator(s) had managed to not only sneak within Konoha undetected, but had also taken another of their comrades and friends, in which Tenten then asked in a curious tone. ÒWho do think is behind this Hokage-sama?Ó

ÓCould it be the Akatsuki?Ó Temari then asked, which worried all but Tsunade and Shizune, as it would make sense for the remaining members to go after Naruto, but not after all the other Kunoichi.

ÒI am unsure.Ó Tsunade replied, as she let out a sad sigh, before the blonde then suddenly stated in a determined tone. ÒBut what I am sure of is this. I’m not letting whoever’s behind these abductions take another comrade from Konoha on my watch!Ó

It was then Anko, Ino, Temari and Tenten watched as Tsunade reached into her desk, before the Fifth Hokage pulled out a map of the forest surrounding the Leaf Village, along with a set of wireless radios.

ÒThat is why I have decided for you four to scout out this section of the forest to search for any clues for the whereabouts of Naruto and the others.Ó Tsunade said, as she pointed at a forested area southwest of the Leaf Village, before the blonde then told the Kunoichi in a serious tone. ÒAnd I want you to use extreme caution. As we know nothing about who is behind this, they could prove to be a serious force to rival, so when you reach this spot, split up, but I want you to stay in contact with each other at all times and alert your comrades to even the faintest sights or sounds of an enemy. Understand?Ó

ÒYes Hokage-sama.Ó Anko, Ino, Temari and Tenten replied loyally as they each took a wireless radio and placed it in their left ear, before Temari asked curiously, as the Suna Kunoichi placed her wireless radio in her ear. ÒBut if I may ask, why are you sending just us? I’m not exactly the tracking type.Ó

ÒUnfortunately most of our best trackers have been sent on missions and won’t be returning anytime soon.Ó Shizune replied, before the Tsunade then said, as she pointed at a southeast section of the map. ÒBut a second team, which will consist of your brothers will explore this area, as soon as two more Shinobi return from their missions.Ó

ÒI understand Hokage-sama.Ó Temari replied, before she bowed her head, which made Tsunade smile at the blonde Sand ninja’s respect, before the Fifth Hokage then said. ÒNow that we’ve gotten that out of the way, it’s time to begin your mission.Ó

ÒRight!Ó Anko, Ino, Temari and Tenten replied in unison as they left the Hokage’s office, none of them aware that their wireless radios had been purposely broken, making them incapable of transmitting or receiving frequencies, and all four Kunoichi were all being lead right into a trap formulated by the first Leaf Village ninja to go missing, Naruto Uzumaki, or rather his ‘conscience’.

----Sometime later, within the section of forest Tsunade had ordered her first team to explore----

Standing in a circle was Anko, who had just finished discussing with the other Kunoichi that they would each split into a different direction of the forest in search of any of the missing Shinobi, clues that could lead to their location or those responsible behind the sudden abductions, in which they had all agreed to return in fifteen minutes if they failed to find anything, unaware that as they were getting ready to split up, they were being watched by a group of four familiar Kunoichi, in which one with lavender eyes made a motion at Temari, indicating she would pursue her, leaving the other three to ‘attend’ to the three remaining Leaf Village ninjas.

It was then Ino, Temari and Tenten each split up, leaving Anko all alone, or so she thought, as one of Naruto’s mates remained on one of the trees, hidden within the foliage and licked her lips as she stared lustfully at the somewhat sadistic Chunin Examiner that was Anko Mitarashi.

However, Anko knew she was being watched, in which the surviving test subject of the Curse Seal then unleashed a massive group of snakes from her sleeve in the direction she had sensed the unknown individual and smiled slyly, as the snake Summoner felt the snakes wrap around the intruder hidden within the tree.

ÒIno, Tenten, Temari return. I’ve caught a possible hostile who could have been involved with the missing ninjas.Ó Anko instructed through her wireless radio, but it was then she got a little worried when there was no response.

ÒDo any of you copy?Ó Anko then asked, but the result was the same, no response, however, the surviving test subject of the Curse Seal had to worry about herself, as she could feel something was wrong with her snakes, but before the Chunin Examiner knew what was happening, she was then forcefully pulled forward.

As the unknown individual used Anko’s snakes against her, the Chunin Examiner was thrown upward, but that didn’t mean she was helpless.

It was then Anko detached herself from her snakes and pulled out a Kunai as she headed straight for her enemy, ready to strike them down, but her bloodlust was changed to confusion and shock when her enemy was revealed to be Kurenai who was dressed in an outfit that closely resembled the Kyuubi and revealed her breasts, buttocks and vagina.

But while Anko was left in confusion to see Kurenai in her current state, the black haired vixen didn’t seem affected in any way to see Anko, and so, she took the chance to lunge forward, which snapped the surviving test subject of the Curse Seal out of her confusion, but it was too late for her, as she was forcefully tackled to the ground, leaving the Chunin Examiner helpless, as Kurenai climbed on top of her and pinned Anko’s arms down with two of her nine tails, before the former Jonin surprised Anko when she then kissed the snake Summoner, as she lowered her body, causing Kurenai’s exposed breasts to mould onto Anko’s mesh covered ones.

It was then Kurenai then broke from the kiss, before the black haired woman began to kiss and lick around Anko’s collarbone, which sent a shiver of pleasure down the Chunin Examiner’s spine, particularly when Kurenai started to kiss around her Curse Seal, causing Anko to lose control and let out an uncontainable moan of pleasure, which perked up Kurenai’s curiosity and arousal.

Kurenai then placed her lips directly on Anko’s neck, where her Curse Seal was, and kissed it, which caused Anko to moan out louder, as her Curse Seal was a sensitive spot, in which the former Jonin could sense an unwanted evil emitting from the mark and started to lick at the Curse Seal, which caused the snake Summoner to continue to moan out in pleasure, as with each lick, Anko could feel the pain of her Curse Seal lessen and was replaced by lust and undeniable pleasure.

It was then Kurenai stopped her attention around Anko’s neck when the snake Summoner turned her head towards Kurenai’s and engaged her in a loving kiss, in which the black haired vixen happily returned the kiss as the former leader of Team 8 then gently traced her index 'claw' down Anko's chest, cutting through her mesh shirt, her dark orange mini-skirt and the Chunin Examiner’s bra, revealing Anko’s breasts and hardening nipples.

As Kurenai and Anko continued to make out through their salacious minds, the snake Summoner could feel her pussy getting wetter, while the black haired vixen could smell Anko’s arousal, in which she then unwrapped her tails around Anko’s arms, before the former Jonin used one of the tails to gently pull down her panties, before inserting the second tail into Anko’s vagina.

As Kurenai continued to move her tail in and out of Anko at a vigorous pace, the surviving test subject of the Curse Seal couldn't help but to moan out in pleasure, unaware that the tail was placing some of the Kyuubi Chakra within her body to make the snake Summoner compatible with the other Kyuubi suit, but after several more minutes, the surviving test subject of the Curse Seal couldn't hold back, broke from the kiss and cried out in ecstasy as Anko had her orgasm, covering Kurenai’s tail in her sexual fluids.

It was then as Anko remained on the ground, Kurenai moved her head over to the left side of Anko’s neck, before the black haired vixen gently bit into the left side of the Chunin Examiner’s neck, marking her as another mate for Naruto, before the former leader of Team 8 stripped Anko of all her clothing, leaving her completely naked, before the former Chunin Examiner then got onto all fours and followed Kurenai back to the den of her new mate.

----With Ino----

The Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan smiled slyly as after several minutes of wandering through the forest of Konoha, the platinum haired blonde had spotted an unidentified individual behind several bushes, and though Ino couldn’t see the unknown character’s face, she could see they had their back to her, which gave the platinum blonde haired Kunoichi the perfect chance to get the upper hand in her current situation.

As Ino was about to quietly contact her team and tell she had come across a shadowed figure who could be in relation to the disappearance of the Leaf Village’s missing ninjas, a new idea came across Ino’s mind as she had the power to not only retrieve the answers herself but also to turn her possible enemy into her ally, in which the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan quickly scouted the area, just in case there were any others in the vicinity, before Ino rose her hands up to her face and then called out silently. ÒNinja Art: Mind Transfer Jutsu!Ó

----In an unknown location----

As Ino came to, she got a little worried as all the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan could feel that her the warmth of her body had decreased, as well as her arms and legs were now bound by an unknown item or Jutsu.

All she could see was darkness wherever she looked.

But it was then Ino was shocked as her vision returned to see she was now naked and bound by thick red lines of Chakra, which caused the platinum blonde haired Kunoichi to struggle against her bindings, but stopped when the unknown figure who mind Ino had entered emerged from out of the shadows and revealed themselves to be...

ÒSakura!?Ó Ino questioned in a shocked and confused tone, as not only was it that the pink haired Kunoichi was the one responsible for Ino’s current predicament, but she was also confused and shocked to see that Sakura was completely naked and had a pair of fox ear poking out of the top of her head.

But it was then to Ino’s surprise that Sakura crawled upward until she was on top of her, and before Ino knew what happened, Sakura kissed Ino deeply on the lips.

As Sakura continued to kiss Ino, the platinum blonde haired Kunoichi began to moan into Sakura’s mouth as she could feel her breasts molding against Sakura’s, as well as the sensation of their pussies rubbing against the others’, which, to Ino’s surprise, felt really good and made her temporarily forget about the unusual situation she was in.

But it was after Sakura broke from the kiss that Ino came back to her sense and asked in confusion. ÒSakura, what on earth are you doing?Ó

However, Sakura didn’t respond, instead the pink haired Kunoichi lowered her head to Ino’s chest, and before the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan knew what was happening the pink haired Kunoichi began to lick around her right breast, which caused Ino to moan out yet again.

Ino continued to moan out in pleasure as Sakura started to lick down Ino’s slender body until the pink haired Kunoichi reached the platinum blonde haired Kunoichi’s pussy, which was quite wet with her sexual fluids, before Sakura then began to lash at Ino’s threshold with her tongue.

As Sakura continued to eat her former rival out, Ino couldn’t think straight, which caused the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan to slowly forget about the mission and being held captive by Sakura’s unusual restraints, along with everything until all Ino could think about was the pleasure that the pink haired Kunoichi was giving, which made Ino closer to her orgasm and to becoming another mate for Naruto.

----Back outside Sakura’s mind----

Ino’s body was lying on the ground, moaning out as her mind was still trapped within Sakura’s and was experiencing nothing other than pleasure.

However, after several more minutes, Ino was unable to hold back and returned her mind back into her body, just before the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan arched her back and experienced her first orgasm, staining her underwear and leaving a wet spot on the front of her skirt.

It was then Sakura walked over on all fours to Ino’s fallen form, and looked down to see Ino had a dazed, yet satisfied smile on her face, as a small trail of drool trailed down the right side of the platinum blonde haired Kunoichi lip, in which Sakura had one thing left to do, mark Ino for Naruto.

Sakura then stripped Ino using her teeth until the Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan was now lying naked on the ground, before the pink haired Kunoichi then nudged Ino’s head to the right, so she had a clear view of her former rival’s neck, in which Sakura then gently bit into Ino’s neck, creating the same mark bestowed upon her and all the other females who belonged to Naruto.

After Sakura had finished marking Ino, the pink haired Kunoichi wrapped several of her tails around the unconscious Kunoichi of the Yamanaka Clan, placed her on her back and carried Ino back to her mate’s den, where Ino would truly become another of Naruto’s vixens.

----Meanwhile with Temari----

Temari had been leaping from tree to tree, scouting the area and making sure that her presence was undetectable, however, while her stealth was at a level that most ninja wouldn’t be able to detect until she had struck them down, the older sister of Garra and Kankuro was unaware that a former ninja of Konoha was following her.

It was then Temari landed on the ground when she heard rustling in the trees behind her, which immediately made the Suna Kunoichi turn around and call out in a demanding tone. ÒWho’s there? Show yourself!Ó

However, after nobody responded, Temari called out, as she pulled out and opened up her giant war fan. ÒFine then, have it your way. If you won’t come out then I’ll make you come out, you coward!Ó

ÒWind Scythe Jutsu!Ó Temari exclaimed, before the Sand Village Kunoichi swung her weapon from her right side to her left, creating a massive wind, which tore through the branches of plenty of the trees, while leaving deep cuts within many of the trunks, but as the dust cleared from Temari’s Wind Chakra Style attack, she could see that while many of Konoha’s trees had suffered the power of her war fan, the possible threat(s) that had been detected beforehand were unseen, but not for long.

It was then Temari’s war fan was knocked out of hands from behind her, by what looked a giant orange tail, which caused the older sister of Garra and Kankuro to suddenly turn around in reaction, only to be pounced upon by her unidentified target, which shocked and confused the Suna Kunoichi as it was one of the Konoha ninja that had been missing, Hinata.

Hinata then lowered her head to Temari’s red sash and pulled it clean off, causing her kimono to open up, revealing Temari was wearing a black coloured bra and a pair of black panties, which caused the blonde Sand ninja to blush from Hinata’s action and in response was going to force the vixen Kunoichi off of her, but Hinata used two of her nine tails to wrap around Temari’s arms, while two more wrapped around her legs, effectively restraining her.

And Temari’s shock and confusion were heightened when Hinata used her teeth to cut through the fabric of her bra, revealing her breasts, followed by Temari’s panties, revealing the Sand Kunoichi’s pussy, causing Temari to blush even heavier than before.

But as Temari opened her mouth to question Hinata about her disappearance, the Suna Kunoichi’s words were stopped when Hinata kissed Temari deeply on the lips and caused Temari’s eyes to widen in surprise.

Hinata then broke from the kiss and stared lovingly and lustfully into Temari’s eyes as Temari stared back in confusion, as she was quite confused about her current situation, but more that there was a tiny part of her that wanted Hinata to kiss her again.

Temari then tried to speak to Hinata again, only this time the Sand Village Kunoichi let out a moan of pleasure as Hinata inserted a fifth tail, that was surrounded by an aura of orange Chakra into her pussy, while the violet haired vixen began to suck on her right nipple and massage and fondle her left breast with her right hand.

As Temari continued to moan in pleasure, Hinata’s tail continued to move in and out of the blondes’ pussy at a vigorous pace, all the time the Sand Kunoichi was unaware that the tail was placing some of Hinata’s Kyuubi Chakra within her body to make her compatible with the other Kyuubi suits back at Naruto’s den, but as much as Temari wanted to break free and find out what was going on with Hinata, the lust consuming Temari was making her unable to think of anything else but all the pleasure she was experiencing from Hinata and her tail.

But after several more minutes, Temari was unable to contain herself and cried out in ecstasy as the blonde Kunoichi had her orgasm, covering Hinata’s tail in her sexual fluids, in which the alpha female of her pack then gently bit into the left side of Temari’s neck, marking her for Naruto, as a way to show that she now belonged to him.

----Lastly, with Tenten----

Just like the other Kunoichi, Tenten had split from the group and was making her way from tree to tree as the weapons-user looked out carefully for any allies or enemies.

However, after several minutes of careful examination, Tenten decided to call in her team to see if they were having the same predicament as her, but when the expert of arsenals received no responses from her team, she got a little worried and decided to head back to Anko, in order to see if it was just her wireless radio that was defective or if the other members on her team were experiencing the same problem.

But Tenten stopped and quickly took cover behind a large section of shrubs when the bun haired Kunoichi heard moaning emitting from beyond the bushes, before she carefully looked beyond the shrubs and was shocked at what she could see.

From what Tenten could make out was that an unknown assailant, dressed in an outfit that closely resembled the Nine Tailed Fox, was holding Anko down with several of her tails, however, because of Tenten was unable to see the figure’s head, but could tell that Anko’s attacker was a Kunoichi due to their slender body shape.

It was then Tenten decided to take action and save Anko, in which the weapons-user took the giant tool-summoning scroll off her back, and in a puff of smoke appeared a long chain-like weapon, better known as a surujin, which the bun haired Kunoichi planned to use to subdue and restrain the Kunoichi dressed as the Kyuubi, or the very least, use it to help free Anko, before she and the Chunin Examiner would fight the Kunoichi.

But as Tenten picked up her weapon and was about to throw it with her perfect marksmanship, she was stopped when another unknown attacker struck Tenten and forced her to the ground.

Tenten could only watch as a collection of orange tails wrapped around her arms and legs, which perfectly restrained the bun haired Kunoichi, which caused the weapons-user to worry and try to see who was holding her down, but she was unable to when a tail wrapped around her head, covering Tenten’s eyes, preventing her from seeing her assailant and from moving her head, but while the expert of arsenals was unable to see who had bound her, the figure was revealed to be Hana Inuzuka.

Tenten’s worry then turned to panic as she felt a set of teeth bite down on the back of her pants, before they were gently pulled them down, along with her panties, leaving the weapons-user’s lower half completely naked, revealing her butt and vagina, which caused the bun haired Kunoichi to start struggle and try to free herself, however, Hana lowered her head and began to lick Tenten’s pussy, which ceased the expert of arsenals from struggling and replaced her actions with letting out an unintentional moan.

Tenten then began to moan out in pleasure as Hana continued to eat Tenten out, all the while unaware that the tail wrapped around her head began to glow with orange Chakra which caused the weapons-user's mind became hazy, due to Hana’s Kyuubi suit suppressing and altering her thought process and memories, making Tenten forget who she was, until all that remained in her mind was the insatiable urge to feel more than the vixen’s pleasurable tongue.

Hana then removed her tails from Tenten’s arms, legs and head, revealing the bun haired Kunoichi’s eyes, which were now glazed over with lust, before the former Kunoichi of the Inuzuka Clan flipped Tenten over and kissed her passionately on the lips, in which all Tenten could do was kiss Hana back with the same amount of passion.

After the pair broke from the kiss that Hana repositioned herself on top of Tenten, so the former Kunoichi of the Inuzuka Clan had a good view of Tenten’s pussy, while the weapons-user was staring at Hana’s.

Hana then moved her tongue back to Tenten’s vagina, causing the expert of arsenals to cry out as Tenten had forgot everything but the pleasure she was experiencing, which caused her to then duplicate the pleasures that she had felt to Hana’s pussy.

It wasn’t long until they were both beginning to reach their orgasm, in which both Kunoichi cried out as they had their orgasms at the same time, before Hana then took a moment to get back some of her energy, which she then used to move her head over to Tenten, before the former Kunoichi of the Inuzuka Clan gently bit into the left side of Tenten’s neck, marking her for her mate, and more importantly, Tenten’s.