Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Shippuden: Living Suit of Kyuubi ❯ Confronting the Kyuubi ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
----Meanwhile, with team 2----

Kakashi, Garra, kankuro and Shikamaru were leaping from tree to tree to arrive at the section of Konoha’s forest, as per Tsunade’s orders, however, as the Jonin and Kazekage continued to move on Shikamaru then asked his comrades. ÒDoes anyone else find something off about this?Ó

ÒAbout what exactly?Ó Kankuro questioned back, unsure of what Shikamru was on about.

ÒThis whole set up. The mission, our comrade’s disappearances, even the way the Hokage was acting.Ó Shikamaru replied, before he explained, as things were not adding up. ÒLike I told her, we should wait until other’s with better tracking skills such as Kiba or Neji should’ve been assigned to this mission. After Naruto’s disappearance we sent two teams with the best Shinobi to search for him, but after Hinata, Kurenai and Hana were taken, I checked the mission lists and found it confusing as to why she’s assign them to such low rank missions.Ó

ÒIt looks like the Hokage is trying to prevent us from finding those who have been taken. But why would she do all thisÓ Kankuro questioned.

ÒI’m not sure, but either way we still have a mission to complete.Ó Gaara stated as he and the others landed in the section Tsunade had ordered them to explore, before the container of the One Tailed Raccoon told his brother and Konoha comrades. ÒFinding any traces of Naruto or the other’s comes first. What Lady Hokage is up to is next.Ó

Agreeing with Gaara, Kakashi, Kankuro and Shikamru nodded their heads in union, before they each split off separately to search for Naruto and the Kunoichi, unaware of what lurked beneath the forest grounds, waiting for the Kazekage.

----With Garra----

The former container of Shukaku jumped from tree to tree, searching for any signs of the missing Konoha Shinobi, however, it was just like the first time the Leaf Village went on search for Naruto, nothing.

But it was then Gaara stopped when he noticed a large section of the forest, which looked like it been in the scene of a great battle, causing him to approach the scene.

As Gaara landed, he noticed a stairway leading underground, before it was then the former container of Shukaku contacted his brother and Konoha allies and said. ÒKankuro, Kakashi, Shikamaru I’ve found something.Ó

ÒAlright, Garra, we’re moving to your position.Ó Kakashi replied, before he, Kankuro and Shikamaru then headed for Gaara.

However, it was then Gaara felt a familiar source of Chakra from beneath him, which caused the former container of the One Tailed Raccoon to slowly head down the stairs, as if he was entranced by the Chakra, like it was calling out to him.

And just like Naruto, Hinata and Kurenai, Gaara made it all the way down to and find himself within a hidden lab, which featured cages, holding cells and metal slabs, all covered in dry blood, before he came across the source of the Chakra, to him it was something very disturbing, a full-length body suit that looked exactly like Shukaku, the same Shukaku suit Naruto had found beforehand, and just like Naruto, the former container of the One Tailed Raccoon was unaware of the danger he was in and was soon to find out.

Confused and curious about the unusual suit, Gaara cautiously approached it, however, the second that the Jinchuuriki was close enough was when all of a sudden the Shukaku suit’s right arm shot upward and wrapped itself around Gaara’s left, before it used the newfound leverage to pull itself up warp around most of his body, his left leg and conceal the right side of Gaara’s face, as the Shukaku’s suit’s tail began flailing wildly, causing Gaara to scream out from a mixture of fear and the agonizing feeling of the Shukaku suit tearing at his mind.

As Gaara continued to scream out, trying desperately to tear the suit off of his face, the Kazekage then heard Kankuro’s voice call out his name in concern, in which the restrained Jinchuuriki turned to see his brother rushing down the stairs, before the Puppet Master stared in shock at Gaara’s current condition, but only for a moment as he could see the pain Gaara was in.

It was then Kankuro rushed over to his sibling, planning to assist Garra in removing the abnormal outfit currently consuming his brother, but it was then the Shukaku suit harnessed the Chakra from Gaara’s body, in which the left arm went from a limp form and shot out at Kankuro, its claws out and ready to slice the Suna ninja to pieces.

Surprised by the attack, but managing to act quickly, Kankuro jumped back, the claws narrowly avoiding his body.

However, it was then to Kankuro’s shock that the tail of the Shukaku suit shot out from underneath its arm and wrapped around the Suna Shinobi’s legs, before the tail shot down, slamming Kankuro into the ground, causing the Master of Puppets to let out a cry of pain.

Gaara then screamed out in an animalistic tone, not from pain, but from concern for his sibling as he could feel his mind slip further into the grip of the Shukaku suit. "Kankuro, get out...!"

Doing as he was ordered, Kankuro turned onto his stomach and dragged himself back towards the stairs, hoping the others had heard the screams, or that they hadn't, he wasn't sure which outcome would be best, but now he had two problems: Finding the Leaf’s hero and hyperactive knucklehead ninja, and saving Gaara from the clutches of the dangerous and deadly Shukaku suit.

However, Kankuro’s pain was then heightened as the tail picked him up again, only to smash his body into the floor, over and over, until a large indentation was left implanted in the ground, causing the Puppet Master to cough up blood, but his pain and torment were far from over.

As it was then the Shukaku suit’s left arm wrapped tightly around Kankuro’s throat, choking the Suna Shinobi, as he was brought forward to meet the gaze of his manipulated brother.

ÒG... Gaara...Ó Kankuro managed to get out as the grip around his throat tightened.

ÒNot host Gaara...Ó The entity controlling Gaara replied as more of Shukaku’s head consumed Gaara’s face, further transforming the Kazekage into the beast that once dwelled within him, in which the Puppet Master then pleaded. ÒGaara, you have to fight it...Ó

ÒYou... Kankuro... You won’t stop me from getting host...!Ó The Shukaku suit told his tormented captive, before he exclaimed. ÒYou must die... Die, so I can live... I must kill... Kill for a life like Kyuubi got...!Ó

For a moment, Kankuro was confused by the Kyuubi remark, but then said, as the Suna Shinobi knew it wouldn’t be long before he would lose his brother forever. ÒListen to yourself. This isn’t you, Garra... Don’t listen to that thing and turn into what you hated...Ó

Hearing that caused Gaara’s eyes to widen for a moment, which made Kankuro think it was possible his words had reached his sibling, however, it was then Kankuro gasped out as he felt the grip of the suit’s arm tighten to its limit, before the Suna ninja’s arms dropped as he slowly began to lose consciousness, letting out a faint and final ‘Gaara...’ as the Puppet Master knew he was going to die.

But Kankuro’s life was spared when all of a sudden Gaara yelled out in a mixture of aggression and determination and sliced through the left arm with his right claws, freeing Kankuro and causing the Sand Shinobi to collapse onto all fours.

As he gasped, desperate for air to refill his lungs, Gaara began to roar out loudly in pain from his actions and the feel of the Shukaku suit still trying to erase and invade his mind.

But not wanting to harm his brother or turn into a monster again, Gaara gripped onto part of the suit that was covering his body and began to tear it off, causing the Kazekage to let out more pain filled roars, as even though the Shukaku suit hadn’t fully fused with him, it wasn’t going to let go, and with each tear and pull felt like a battle for his body, as sensations of physical and mental agony were inflicted upon the former Jinchuuriki.

However, Gaara’s determination was more powerful, and so, the Kazekage continued to free himself from the suit’s bindings, tearing and shredding pieces of the suit off of his body, the feeling of it to him was like tearing off his own skin, but that wasn’t going to stop the former Jinchuuriki.

And before long, Gaara then gripped the right side of his head, and with all his might, tore the remains of the Shukaku suit off his head, freeing him from its control, before collapsing, only to be caught by Kankuro, who then asked his brother in concern as he slung his brother’s right arm around his shoulder. ÒGaara, are you alright?Ó

ÒI’m fine now. Thank you, Kankuro.Ó Gaara replied as a weak smile appeared on the former container of the One Tailed Raccoon, which made Kankuro smile back, but there was still the issue of what to do with the torn up suit of Shukaku.

However, before Gaara or Kankuro could say a word, footsteps could be heard approaching from behind, in which the Suna siblings turned around to see Kakashi, Shikamaru and Pakkun approach them.

ÒWell, it’s good to see you guys finally turned up.Ó Kankuro told the Leaf Shinobi in a slightly annoyed tone from the fact he was seconds away from death only moments ago.

ÒI apologize.Ó Kakashi said, before the Copy Ninja explained the reason for their lateness. ÒBut after your transmission our communications were cut off and we lost all contact with you.Ó

ÒSo Kakashi summoned me to help track your scent.Ó Pakkun told Gaara and Kankuro.

ÒFrom the look of this place, whoever built it didn’t want anyone else to find it.Ó Shikamaru observed, from all the cages, blood stained instruments and blood puddles he could understand why, before the genius of the Nara Clan then asked, referring to the shredded Shukaku suit. ÒSo what exactly happened here?Ó

ÒI was drawn down here by its Chakra and when I tried to examine it, it latched onto my arm and body. If not for Kankuro, I may have lost my mind, as it felt like every second that past by, more of its will was being forced upon me and I started to give into its animalistic side.Ó Gaara replied as he separated from his brother.

ÒThat’s why I reckon we destroy that thing before it does anymore harm.Ó Kankuro stated, before the Puppet Master of the Sand Village took one of the scrolls off of his back, held it out and unfurled it, before he summoned his latest puppet, which was concealed in a grey coloured cloak.

Kankuro then used his Chakra strings to manipulate his Puppet, its right arm moved upward as a nozzle extended from the palm, before small bursts of flame shot from the nozzle as Kankuro was planning to increate the Shukaku suit.

However, before Kankuro could dispose of the Shukaku suit, Pakkun said as he approached the suit. ÒHold on.Ó

Pakkun then began to sniff around the remains of the suit, picking up the scents of those who had made contact with it beforehand, before a certain scent caught his nose.

ÒThis has Naruto’s scent on it.Ó Pakkun stated, which, upon hearing filled the Shinobi with surprise, and caused Kakashi to question in a serious tone. ÒPakkun, are you sure?Ó

In reply, the Ninja Hound nodded his head, before he went on and told Kakashi. ÒThe scent is faint, but I can follow it.Ó

And without hesitation, Pakkun took off as Kakashi, Shikamaru, Garra and Kankuro, who had reversed the summoning Jutsu on his Puppet, followed, eager to reunite with the missing Nine Tailed Jinchuuriki, unsure of what to expect when they would see him again.

----Sometime after the Leaf and Sand Shinobi had left the underground lab----

As Kakashi, Shikamaru, Garra and Kankuro continued to follow Pakkun through the forest, jumping from tree to tree, the older sibling of the Kazekage could see something was troubling his brother, causing the Puppet Master to ask. ÒWhat’s wrong Gaara?Ó

ÒIt’s something I remember saying while I was under the influence of the Shukaku suit.Ó Gaara replied.

----Flashback----

ÒI must kill... Kill for a life like Kyuubi got...!Ó

----End Flashback----

ÒIt made me think that Naruto may have made contact with a similar suit based off of the Kyuubi.Ó Gaara said, before the Kazekage stated. ÒAnd while Kankuro was able to help me from the Shukaku suit taking me over, nobody was here to help Naruto.Ó

ÒAre you saying Naruto may think he’s actually the Kyuubi?Ó Kankuro asked in a worried tone.

ÒNo. But he may think he’s a fox.Ó Gaara replied, which, upon hearing Gaara’s statement, caused Pakkun to question. ÒA fox?Ó

In reply, Gaara nodded his head and then said. ÒThat’s right. While I was fighting against the Shukaku suit, I could feel it was attacking Kankuro only in defence and instinct.Ó

ÒAnd if what you’re saying is true, than Naruto may not recognize or even remember us.Ó Kakashi replied.

ÒWell, you’re soon to find out.Ó Pakkun interrupted, getting the attention of the Leaf and Sand Shinobi as they stopped, in which the Ninja Hound then said, before disappearing in a puff of smoke. ÒNaruto is just beyond the waterfall, within a hidden cave. And he’s not alone.Ó

----Around the same time, with Naruto----

Within his den, Naruto was on the edge, as his ‘conscience‘ had sensed there were humans approaching his den, whether it was a mere coincidence, or they were after him or his mates, the blond wasn’t going to take any chances, and was going to protect them all, no matter what.

It was then Naruto watched as four humans jumped through the waterfall, landing before him, however, there was something about them that made him wonder who they were.

While Naruto was on the defensive side, still unsure if the intruders could be trusted, the Leaf and Sand Shinobi were stunned to see Naruto in his current condition, along with all the missing Kunoichi, as well as Tsunade and Shizune.

ÒTemari!Ó Kankuro then yelled out to his sister in concern for her, but to his confusion, watched as she backed away in fear from the Shinobi, while normally Temari would respond and rarely show the faintest of fear, her altered memories and instincts as one of Naruto’s vixens had kicked in, making her depend on her mate to protect her.

‘Damn it!’ Kankuro mentally cursed, as it seemed Gaara was right about the suit’s ability to manipulate their host and to give into their animalistic instincts.

But it was then Kakashi stepped forward, a cautious and determined look in his eye, before the leader of Team 7 tried to get through to Naruto, hoping to reach his memories by telling the Jinchuuriki about all about his adventures, all of the people that he had helped through his selfless and stubborn actions, and all of the friends that he had made beyond Konoha, Gaara, Koyuki, Shion and all of the others.

And after hearing what the masked man had to say, Naruto was in a confliction as memories of his past began to return, filling his mind with confusion and conflict.

However, Naruto then let out a small cry of pain as the Kyuubi suit retook control over the blond, suppressing every memory Naruto had, causing the container of the Kyuubi to go into a trance-like state as his body froze and his eyes became hazy.

Don’t listen to their lies, Naruto... Remember, humans cannot be trusted...’ Naruto’s ‘conscience’ told its host in a mixture of a warning and a command.

Humans cannot be trusted...’ Naruto thought to himself monotone voice.

You must stop them to keep yourself and your mates safe...’ Naruto’s ‘conscience’ then said, before Naruto repeated the command in his head, in which his eyes returned to normal, only now they were filled with aggression.

ÒNo...! I won’t let you take my host...!Ó Naruto’s ‘conscience’ suddenly roared out, before the Jinchuuriki regained control over his body and lunged at Kakashi, causing the Jonin to jump back and watch as the former Leaf Shinobi slammed his right arm down into the ground where Kakashi had been standing, smashing it, and causing the Sharingan wielder to groan in frustration as it looked like his words had failed to reach his student, before the Jonin then landed and lifted his headband, revealing his Sharingan, allowing him to see that through the Chakra of the Kyuubi suit to see it had fused completely with Naruto, showing him a confrontation was the only way to get Naruto and the others back.

However, before Kakashi could react or counter, Naruto’s tails shot forward, each wrapping around Kakashi’s chest, legs, arms and neck, as it looked like the Jinchuuriki was planning to crush his former sensei’s bones to pieces.

But the Kyuubi suit’s attack was quickly thwarted as sand wrapped tightly around the tails wrapped around Kakashi, forcing Naruto to roar out in pain and relinquish his hold over the Copy Ninja, before Gaara’s sand completely covered Naruto’s hands and feet, preventing the container of the Kyuubi from moving.

ÒNow it’s my turn.Ó Kankuro said, before he exclaimed. ÒSecret Black Technique!Ó

With that, Black Ant appeared in a cloud of smoke before his Summoner, before the Puppet Master’s Chakra linked with Black Ant and sent him after Naruto.

Strings of Chakra shot out from Black Ant’s chest and wrapped around Naruto’s arms and legs as Gaara withdrew his sand and allowed Kankuro’s puppet to take over, continuing to restrain the former Leaf Shinobi, before he was forcefully pulled inside and sealed within.

With Naruto now trapped inside the Black Ant, their troubles were over and they could get him and the others back to Konoha for proper treatment, or so they thought.

Red Chakra began to leak out from the holes on Black Ant’s body, followed by violent smashing coming from within, indicating that the Kyuubi suit wanted out.

Black Ant’s chest then erupted in a massive explosion of Chakra and rage, forcing the Shinobi to shield their faces from the sheer wave of the immense Chakra and the broken remains of Black Ant’s wooden chest, before the Chakra soon died down revealing Naruto on all fours, with rage in his eyes and a killer intent never seen within the teen before.

ÒI will kill you...! I will kill you all and send you all to Hell...!Ó The Kyuubi suit roared out in pure fury, before Chakra power began to grow wild, as the Kyuubi suit had taken Naruto’s mind and body over completely, and was now blinded by its rage, turning Naruto into a savage killing machine.

Deciding to kill the one who dared to stop him from breaking Kakashi to pieces and shredding him limb from limb, Naruto shot at Gaara at such a speed his sand was unable to protect him as the enraged blond began to tear through Garra’s clothes and his sand armour, causing Kankuro to call out his brother’s name in concern as massive amounts of blood dripped down the Kazekage’s chest from the onslaught of Naruto’s vicious attacks.

But Naruto then ceased attacking, his body shaking, confusing Gaara and Kankuro as to why the Kyuubi suit had stopped, until they looked down to see his shadow was linked with Shikamaru’s.

ÒShadow Possession Jutsu complete.Ó Shikamaru said as a cunning smile appeared on his face, though not for long, as dark coloured Chakra began to form at an alarming rate before the Kyuubi suit’s maw, causing Kakashi to quickly command. ÒEveryone move!Ó

Naruto then roared out as he unleashed the power of his Tailed Beast Bomb, showing Naruto’s ‘conscience’ had lost it completely, as the ball of Chakra blasted through his den, creating a blast that destroyed all that that stood in its way, but as the blast and the dust died down, Naruto’s ‘conscious’ could see while Gaara, Kankuro, Shikamaru and Kankuro’s Puppet, which had sustained more damage and would require a fair amount of repairs, Kakashi was still standing, covered in wounds, was breathing heavily, but was now wielding his Lightning Blade within his right hand.

ÒI won’t give upon you Naruto!Ó Kakashi exclaimed, before he shot forward, causing Naruto to let out a loud roar in reply as a familiar sphere of Chakra formed in his hand.

ÓLightning Blade!Ó

ÒRasengan!Ó

Ka kashi and Naruto’s attacks clashed as they shot past one another in a split second as Gaara, Kankuro, Shikamaru and Naruto’s mates could only to see which one would be victorious.

But to their shock, the Shinobi watched in shock as Kakashi collapsed forward while the manipulated Jinchuuriki remained on his feet, as it seemed his attack was more than a match against Kakashi’s.

Now it was time, the killing blow.

Naruto turned around, his claws ready to finish Kakashi off for good, the manipulated host of the Nine Tailed Fox shot charged forward and was about to impale Kakashi’s face with his clawed fingers, however, to his confusion, his body stopped again, the claws inches away from the Jonin’s eyes, before the Kyuubi suit roared out in agony, confused as to why Naruto’s body was no longer following its orders. ÒWhat’s going on...!? My... My body...!Ó

ÒWhat’s going on is I sealed off your Chakra.Ó Kakashi replied as he got to his feet.

Hearing Kakashi’s words caused the Kyuubi suit to demand. ÒW... What...!? How...?Ó

ÒI used a Chakra-Suppressing Seal on you.Ó Kakashi replied, further confusing Naruto’s ‘conscience’ and causing him to question. ÒChakra-Suppressing Seal...?Ó

As if on cue, a piece of paper fell in front of the Jinchuuriki’s eyes, as the Chakra-Suppressing Seal had been placed on his forehead.

ÒThat’s right. I knew my Lightning Blade wouldn’t be a match for Naruto’s Rasengan, let alone one fused with the Chakra of the Nine Tails, however, it was the perfect distraction I needed to plant the Chakra-Suppressing Seal on you.Ó Kakashi told the Kyuubi Suit, shocking it and causing its host to yell in aggression and pain. ÒYou... You damn bastard...! You never intended for the attack to hit me... You were toying with me...!Ó

Realizing his talking was just wasting time, the Kyuubi suit reached for the Chakra-Suppressing Seal with its left hand, planning to rip it off, followed by Kakashi’s head, however, the moment Naruto’s ‘conscious’ placed his hand close to the Chakra-Suppressing Seal, the container of the Kyuubi roared out in pain as the Seal suddenly shocked him, due to the Kyuubi Suit being made of Chakra it was helpless against the Chakra-Suppressing Seal and was unable to do anything to save itself or its host as the Chakra-Suppressing Seal had done its job and Naruto soon fell into unconsciousness, along with his mates, due to a ‘Mental link’ it had created when they were marked.

With the Kyuubi suit, Naruto and the missing Kunoichi out, there was one final obstacle to overcome as Naruto and his mates were taken back.

----Sometime later: Back in Konoha----

Within one of the buildings, which had been repaired and turned into a medical centre after Nagato’s attack, was Naruto, who was still out, as the best medics Konoha had to offer were using the Chakra Scalpel technique to separate Naruto out of the Kyuubi suit.

Instructed to approach slowly and with the utmost caution as the suit had fused its Chakra directly to Naruto’s body and the slightest incident could cause permanent nerve damage to his body and Chakra network.

As the medics continued the operation, Kakashi watched in the corner, glad to see his student’s face again and was there to make sure nothing wrong would happen.

After an hour, the medics had finally removed Naruto from the suit, revealing he wasn’t wearing any clothing, but, other than the Seal on his stomach, there was nothing the medics hadn’t seen before.

However, as the medics were about to finish up, the Kyuubi suit arose from the table it had been placed on, stumbling forward as it tried its hardest to stay on two feet to reach its host, stunning the medics and Kakashi that it was moving.

ÒWant to... Want to live... Naruto...Ó The Kyuubi suit managed to say, before collapsing, its right arm reaching out as if it was begging for life, followed by the Kyuubi’s Chakra that was left within it to leak into the air and dissipate, reverting to the featureless Bijuu suit it was in the beginning, which caused Kakashi to sigh, not only from knowing that the Bijuu suit wasn’t evil and that it never wanted to get caught in such conflicts, only wanting to live a peaceful life, as well as knowing that as his student was ungeroing the operation, as temporary Hokage, the Copy Ninja had sent a team to the underground lab to destroy not only all the Bijuu suits, but any data, Chakra samples, anything that could recreate the Kyuubi suit incident over.

But putting that aside, Kakashi picked up Naruto’s unconscious form and took him to a room full of beds where the Kunoichi, who had their suits removed, were sleeping, placed him on one of the beds to get some rest.

However, after Kakashi left, inside of Naruto a familiar Tailed Beast slowly opened its eyes and thought to itself. ‘Finally I have my body back and the kit’s back to his annoying old self. And I can see he’s had some ‘fun’ while I was away. I think I should have little talk with my kit’s mates.