Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ What a Lovely Turn of Events ❯ Making plans ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"So, what are we going to do now?" Konan asked.

The Akatsuki were currently scattered around the living room. Konan, Yahiko, and Gina were on one couch, Sasori, Evelynn, and Nagato were on the couch across from them, and Adrian was curled up in Sasori's lap with his teddy bear. Itachi was sitting in the armchair holding Nina, Sasuke was sitting on one of the arms of the chair with Shoto standing beside him, her head on his shoulder. Audrey was sitting on Deidara's lap, who was sitting near Evelynn's feet, Kisame and Kakuzu were leaning against the wall between the two couches, Hidan was sitting cross legged leaning against the bottom of the couch Konan was on, and Zetsu was standing near the kitchen door.

"Well, we'll have to find a new place to hold the sealing technique." Nagato started. "All that's left is the five-tail's and the nine-tails. The five-tails should be relatively easy to capture. We can send Itachi's team to do that, since it'll be Gina's first mission. The nine-tails is another story, since unlike most jinchuriki, his village seems very fond of him."

"Who is the five-tail's container anyways?" Gina inquired. It had been nearly a month since she had given birth, and a week after Nina was born Gina started training relentlessly to catch up to the others. In all honesty, she was ready to put her skills to the test.

"A shinobi by the name of 'Han,' in the village of Iwagakure." Yahiko informed her. "Luckily, he's not friends with his tailed beast like B was, so you guys shouldn't have too much of a problem with him."

"His tailed beast refuses to lend him any chakra." White Zetsu informed them. "The bastard isn't likely to be missed by his village, either." Black Zetsu stated.

"It's how it seems to be with most jinchuriki." Sasori said thoughtfully. "When we went after the eight-tails, I know me must have made quite a disturbance. Yet no one came to help him."

"We also found out that he's going on a mission for his village within a week." white Zetsu explained. Where he got all his information from, they did not know. He was the main Akatsuki spy, and he did his job well. "Simple mission. Delivering scrolls to Wind country. You can cut him off halfway there, and take him down easily."

"It might be dangerous getting too close to the Wind country, though. Since we killed the Kazekage and all." Nagato stated. "So be careful, you don't need to be ambushed by sand shinobi."

"I don't see why they're so upset, yeah. I mean, they brought their Kazekage back to life, hm." Deidara snickered. He was still rather proud that he had been the one to take down the great 'Gaara of the Desert.'

"Still so cocky, brat." Sasori smirked at his comrade. Deidara rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

"Well, I bet Gina won't have a problem!" Evelynn declared. "She can swing that katana of hers like a badass you've never even seen before!"

-Insert anime sweat drops from everyone in the room-

"Well, when should be leave?" Itachi asked. Nina was currently sucking her thumb and staring up at him in infant wonder. As it turned out her eyes did darken, and she was a spitting image of her father.

"Probably in two days. It'll take two days to travel, and we can set up an ambush for when he passes by?" Kisame threw out an option.

"That seems like the best idea. Though, with how active we've been lately, do you suppose he'll suspect an ambush? For all we know, this could be a trap." Nagato said.

"True. Then again, as was stated, none of the villages seems to care much for the jinchuriki. The only village who sees us as a threat is Konoha." Itachi stated.

"That's only because Shoto killed two of their fucking people, Kakuzu put that blonde bitch in a coma, and Sasuke stabbed a sword through his old sensei's gut." Hidan said.

"Wind country sees us as a threat, too. Remember." Shoto said calmly.

"She's right." Gina agreed. "Sasori killed his grandmother, who I guess was somewhat important there, and Deidara killed the Kazekage. Brought back to life or not, he still killed him. With the five-tails traveling to the Sand village, it could very well be a trap."

"Why don't you leave in four days?" Shoto suggested. "You'll arrive at the half-way point in two days, and then you'll only have to wait a day to ambush him. That would give you time to set up."

Everyone in the room nodded in agreement.

"It's settled then, we leave in four days. So rest up." Nagato stated. (cough-ordered-cough)

A/N; Sorry for the short chapter! Really, this is just a little 'filler' chapter. Next up, we get to see Gina in action! So keep an eye out!

Also, review! Review as much as you like! Reviews let me know if I'm keeping you guys happy or not. So the more you review, the more the story can improve! Unless you like it how it is, then just review and let me know you like it! Have a great day/night everyone, the next chapter will be up shortly!