Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ah My Goddess Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Chobits Fan Fiction / Star Ocean (All Series) Fan Fiction ❯ Anime Assassinations: Quest for Chicks ❯ Attempt 06 - Love Hina ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
BLACK SEVENTEEN'S OFFICE

Sanyasi sat shivering, wrapped tightly in his blanket and the nearby space heater set to full power. He blew his nose noisily. "Is it just me, or have I been getting frozen solid a lot lately?"
"No, it's not just you," Black Seventeen said. "Just be sure you don't give me that cold of yours. I have a feeling that my computer wouldn't like it if some nasal drip got into the inner workings of my keyboard. Speaking of which, are you okay to go one the next assignment with your illness?"
"I'll be fine. I'm too badass to let a little virus slow me down. Just get me some orange juice and I'll be fine."
"Umm... I don't have any orange juice, remember?"
"Oh, that's right. The whole 'End of Evangelion' thing. How'd your last therapy session go?"
"Pretty good. The doctor noticed that I've stopped shaking every time I see a red leaf."
"Glad to hear it. Anyway, back to the next assignment, then."
"Right." Black Seventeen passed a file to Sanyasi over the desk. "Your next assignment will be to go to the Love Hina universe and infiltrate the Hinata Inn. There you must assassinate Keitaro Urashima."
Sanyasi opened the file and saw the picture of Keitaro. His eyebrow began twitching. "His... his dorkiness is painful!"
"My sentiments exactly. And, what's worse, he has somehow endeared himself to some of the most desirable chicks in all of anime. He should be considered our top priority."
"Well, he looks like he'll be easy enough to knock off. I can tell just by looking at him that he doesn't have a clue. I bet I can just waltz in, pop him, and walk out before anybody knew what happened."
Black Seventeen scratched his chin. "I'm afraid it won't be that easy. You see, Hinata Inn is an all-girls establishment. A man walking around in there would undoubtedly be too suspicious. So, in order for you to effectively carry out the mission, you'll need a disguise."
Sanyasi's eyes widened. "You're not suggesting what I think you are."
"I'm afraid so. Sanyasi, you'll need to dress up as a woman."
"Not a chance! I've got my pride, you know. Why, I've been able to get in and out of any situation with nothing but blazing guns and my own wits!"
"Is that why none of your missions have as yet succeeded?"
Sanyasi growled. "You're being too cautious. I'm not assassinating an ambassador, here; I'm going after a pencil-thin, bespectacled nerd. I have the guns, he has the awareness of a tree stump. The odds are most decidedly stacked against him."
"It's not him I'm worried about; it's the girls he lives with. If you read the rest of the file, you'll find that some of them pose a great threat to the success of this mission. Motoko is a master swordswoman, trained in an ancient kendo technique that can focus attacks at great distances. Kaolla has in the past invented ingenious weaponry for defense, utilizing heavy armor and various projectiles. And Naru... well, let's just say it's not wise to piss her off."
"Despite all that, I'll still be able to pull this off with the standard precautionary procedures."
"Sounds like famous last words to me," Black Seventeen said. "Trust me when I say you don't want to underestimate your opponents."
"I know, but dressing up like a woman? Don't you think that's a bit extreme?"
"I'm simply planning ahead to achieve maximum results. Besides, it won't be that bad. You've already got the long hair, and your stereotypical bishounen-y good looks should be perfect for holding makeup."
"But I don't want people to read this fanfiction and see me dressed up like that!"
"Haven't you realized by now, Sanyasi? No one reads my fanfiction!"
"Oh, yeah, that's right."
"Right. So quit your complaining and pick out a nice dress!"
Behind Sanyasi a rack of women's clothing appeared. Sanyasi sighed deeply and walked over to the rack, looking intently for the least embarrassing dress to wear. "This is insane. I'm picking out a dress! For myself! I sweat when I see panties on the racks in Sears!"
"Sanyasi, I don't think you're seeing the full implications of this mission. Think about it: If word gets around that you dressed up like a member of the opposite sex to take out a target, people will be very impressed by the dedication you show. They'll know that you'll be willing to do anything, even sacrifice your own pride, to complete your assignment. You may go down in history as the most relentless assassin ever in the history of anime fandom.
Sanyasi raised an eyebrow. "You think so?"
"Oh, yeah! Those two chicks from Noir have nothing on you!"
"Well... I suppose it won't be so bad after all."
"That's the spirit! Now, are there any final questions you have before you begin the mission?"
Sanyasi held up a light yellow blouse. "Yeah. Would I look fat in this?"

HINATA INN

Sanyasi shifted uncomfortably in his attire as he stood at the bottom of the steps leading up to Hinata Inn. He wore a knee-high black skirt, complemented by a billowy black turtleneck to hide his crudely stuffed bra. Hosiery covered his hairy legs. "I can't believe I agreed to do this."
He answered the cell phone after two rings. "Keitaro is the manager here at the inn," said Black Seventeen. You should be able to get close enough to him if you pose as a college student looking for residence. Keitaro will have to meet with you to decide whether or not you can live there."
"I feel ridiculous."
"I told you already, the skirt doesn't look all that bad."
"Yeah, but did you have to go crazy on the lipstick and mascara?"
"I just happened to have it lying around. Those Avon ladies can be quite insistent."
"And did you have to stuff my bra with wool socks? Man, my boobs itch!"
There was a long silence. "Never say that to me again, Sanyasi. It scares me. Just go in there and kill him, would you?"
"Yes, absolutely. The sooner the better. I miss my trench coat." Sanyasi hung up and trudged up the steps to the inn's entrance.
Sanyasi entered and looked around. He couldn't find anyone, so he shouted for assistance. After several shouts, a thin woman with short black hair smoking a cigarette glided into the living room. "May I help you?" she asked humorlessly.
"I hope so," Sanyasi said, trying to make his voice as high-pitched as possible. "My name is Okama Futanari, and I will be attending university starting next semester. I am looking for a place to stay."
The woman raised an eyebrow. "Okama... Futanari?"
"Yes, that's right."
The woman stood silent for several moments with a confused look on her face. Finally, she said, "Well, I have no objections, but you'll have to talk to the manager. He's out at the moment. If you'd like, you can wait here for him."
Sanyasi sighed, displeased that he would have to wait around in women's clothing for even longer. "I suppose so. Will it be long?"
"I can't really say. But make yourself comfortable until then. I'll let the girls know that you're here."
Sanyasi swallowed hard. He was able to fool this woman in passing, but if looked at more closely by several women, he was afraid that his cover might be blown. "Well, I wouldn't want to trouble anyone..."
"Not at all. I'm sure everyone would love to meet you. By the way, my name is Haruka Urashima. If you need anything, please let me know, okay?"
"Erm, okay."
Haruka left the room and Sanyasi sank into the couch. He hoped that Keitaro would arrive soon, to spare him the embarrassment of being seen in a skirt by multiple individuals. Unfortunately, it was not to be, as several girls galloped down the stairs and joined him in the living room.
"Hi there," a girl with long brown hair and brown eyes said cheerily. "Haruka told us that you'd like to live here with us while you're at university, right?"
"Uh, yes that's right." Sanyasi was getting a little nervous being stared at, considering his wardrobe. "My name is Okama Futanari. Nice to meet all of you."
The brown haired girl raised an eyebrow. "Okama... Futanari?"
"Yes, that's right."
"Well... okay. My name's Naru."
A girl with short dirty-blonde hair nudged Naru aside and held out her hand. "I'm Mitsune." Sanyasi shook her hand. He detected a faint odor of sake on her breath.
The short, blue-haired girl smiled sweetly. "Hi, I'm Shinobu!"
Suddenly, a dark-skinned blonde girl appeared before him, hanging upside down and grinning widely. "I'm Kaolla!" she shouted.
Sanyasi nearly jumped out of his seat. "Gah! You scared me to death!" Then, he was able to calm down and consider something. "Uh... where exactly is she hanging from?"
All the girls looked at each other. "You know... we're not really sure," Naru said.
"So what brings you here?" Shinobu asked.
"Hey, I've got an idea," Mitsune interjected. "Why don't we discuss this in the hot springs?"
"That's not a bad idea," Naru said. "I was just about to take a bath, anyway."
Sanyasi turned white. There was no chance of him keeping his gender a secret if he were forced to take a bath. He thought frantically for an excuse. "Well, I... it's just... hmm... I... um... I... I don't have a towel with me!"
"Don't worry, I'll let you borrow one of mine," Naru said with a smile. "Come on, I guarantee you it'll be relaxing."
Sanyasi managed a small smile. "Well, it should be... interesting."
The girls scurried up the stairs, while Sanyasi slowly slunk behind. As much as he didn't want to believe it, he knew he would have to rely on Black Seventeen to get him out of this mess.

BLACK SEVENTEEN'S OFFICE

Black Seventeen answered his cell phone after two rings. "Consolidated Roadkill Cleaners, Incorporated; you bean 'em, we clean 'em. How can I help you?"
"This is not time for jokes!" Sanyasi shouted "My cover's about to be blown!"
"Yes, I know. I saw that."
"So, what are you going to do about it?"
"I'm afraid there's not much I can do."
"Not much?! It's your freakin' fanfic!"
"True, but I have to respect the independent movement of the canon characters. If I do not, I run the dangerous risk of making them out-of-character, which is ample grounds for flaming."
"I'm gonna flame you if you don't get me out of this!"
"Relax. I'll wait until the last possible minute, but I will pull you out if I need to. But please try to think of something."
"Some help you are," Sanyasi said bitingly, then hung up. Black Seventeen leaned back in his seat and wondered to himself just how Sanyasi would get himself out of this jam.
A faint sound from a distant corner of his office distracted him from his musings. The sounds became recognizable as footsteps, and they sounded as though they were getting closer. Black Seventeen tensed in his seat, wondering who in the world could be intruding upon him in his own office. The only people that had access to this limbo universe were other fanfic writers. This realization diminished his surprise when the intruder came into view.
He stood smirking snidely across the desk at Black Seventeen. Faded black jeans and a t-shirt with a Darwin fish on it covered his thin frame. He carried a laptop computer under his arm. His small, beady eyes regarded him with disgust. Black Seventeen narrowed his eyes. "Well, well, well, what have we here? If it isn't M.H. Torringjan."
"Observant as always, B.S.," M.H. replied.
"I told you not to call me that!"
"But why not? It's so fitting."
"Why not? Cause it's my office, that's why not! What the hell are you doing here, anyway?"
M.H. opened his laptop and typed a few keys. A comfy recliner materialized across from the desk. He sat down leisurely. "I've been reading your exploits with that half-wit Sanyasi, watching you fail time and time again in your quest to acquire anime chicks. I must say, the truly pathetic outcomes never cease to put a smile on my face. It all brings out how inept you really are."
"Keep your ill-informed commentary to yourself and get to the part where I should care."
"As you wish. Since you seem to be unable to pull off these simple tasks, I'm going to take it upon myself to illustrate the correct manner for writing such a fanfic."
"You? Tell me what to do? What a laugh! Your fanfics aren't worth the kilobytes they take up on your website!"
M.H. smirked. "If so, then the fact that I'm better than you must really sting, huh?"
Black Seventeen growled under his breath. "I'm the best, and you know it!"
"No, I'm better, stupid!"
"No, I'm better, jerkhead!"
"Stupid!"
"Jerkhead!"
"Stupid!"
"Jerkhead!"
"STUPID!"
"JERKHEAD!
"STUPID!"
"JERKHEAD!"
"STUPID!"
Bl ack Seventeen rubbed his forehead. "As usual, this is getting us nowhere. So, let's pretend I actually give a crap about what you have to say. What are you proposing?"
"Exactly what I said before. I wouldn't mind acquiring the Love Hina girls for myself, either. So, I simply propose that we each use a badass character to eliminate Keitaro. Mine against yours. Sound fair?"
"Well, it's not fair to you. No one is more badass than Sanyasi."
M.H. chuckled. "You poor fool. You don't have a clue, do you?"
"What's that supposed to mean? Just who do you plan on using, anyway?"
"You'll see." M.H. began busily typing.

HINATA INN

Sanyasi was sweating bullets in the bathroom, where he had told the girls he was going to change. So far, there was no way he saw to avoid getting into the bath, and Keitaro was still nowhere to be found. If he didn't join the girls in the bath, they would suspect something. After all, he remembered Black Seventeen mentioning that anime girls seem to go out of their way to take baths.
"Come on in!" he heard Naru shout. "We're all waiting!"
"Uh, I'll be right there!" Sanyasi shouted back. He felt his pulse racing. It would take a miracle to get him out of this situation.
Suddenly, he heard a cracking of wood and the screeching of girls from the hot springs. He quickly dashed over to see what had caused the commotion. There was a gaping hole in the bamboo wall surrounding the springs, and through it stepped a man riding what looked to be a cybernetic horse. The man's skin was almost bleach white. He wore a black cloak and black wide-brimmed hat. A large sword was sheathed on his back. He regarded Sanyasi with calm eyes. At that moment, his phone rang.
"Change of plans, Sanyasi," he heard Black Seventeen say on the other end. "A situation has developed. Your primary goal is to eliminate the man who just entered the hot springs. I need you to be at your badass best, so I'm reverting you back to your normal wardrobe. My reputation as a fanfic writer is on the line, here. I'm counting on you."
When Sanyasi looked down at himself, he saw that he was wearing his black trench coat again. He hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket. He reached around and felt the familiar slick metal of his pistols in their rear holsters. He took one out and cocked it. "So, it looks like there's someone else here I need to kill. Just who are you, anyway?"
The man stepped down from his horse and casually hitched it to a large rock. He turned to face Sanyasi. "I am a hunter. My name... is G."

BLACK SEVENTEEN'S OFFICE

Black Seventeen shook his head. "A hunter named G? Tell me, this hunter wouldn't happen to be half vampire, would he?"
"Of course he is," M.H. said impatiently. "Where else do you think he gets his powers from?"
"You don't have an original bone in your body, do you?"
"You're one to talk! Sanyasi is just Dante from Devil May Cry with a ponytail!"
"Without the powers! And I didn't give his pistols stupid names!"
"Admit it! Your character is flat!"
"Well at least it's not stolen!"
"Hey, he's not stolen! Vampire Hunter G is totally original!"
Black Seventeen shook his head. "Do you live in a cave? Does the word 'Bloodlust' ring a bell? You might as well have named him Aculard!"
"You're just jealous because I get all these great ideas," M.H. said, thrusting an accusatory finger at Black Seventeen.
"Well, they are great ideas, but only because somebody else thought of them first!"
"You wouldn't know originality if it bit you in the butt!"
"You wouldn't know a good fanfic if it sat on you!"
"You're stupid!"
"You're a jerkhead!"
"STUPID!"
"JERKHEAD!"
"STUPID!"
"JERKHEAD!"
"STUPID!"
"JERKHEAD!"

HINATA INN

Sanyasi regarded the stranger intently. "Hmm. You don't look like much. I wonder why Black was so insistent that I kill you. You couldn't kill a suicidal manic-depressive."
G slowly drew his sword from his sheath. "You would do well not to underestimate me." He looked over at the girls, who tenaciously clung their towels to their otherwise bare bodies. "Please, seek cover. I don't wish for you to see this man's blood be spilled."
"Well, aren't we noble," Sanyasi said. He pulled the trigger of his pistol, sending a bullet into G's chest. The impact didn't even seem to knock him back, and Sanyasi watched uneasily as the wound closed itself in a matter of seconds.
"As you can see," said G, "your weaponry is useless against me. If you surrender now, I promise you a painless death."
"Surrender? To you? HA! I don't know the meaning of the word!"
In a motion quicker than Sanyasi could follow with his eyes, G swept his sword towards him and slashed across his chest. Sanyasi looked down to see a gaping hole in his shirt, and a shallow cut running down the length of his torso. G sank his gaze deeply into Sanyasi. "Surrender. Verb. To give up or relinquish."
"Oh, how good for you," Sanyasi taunted. "Did you win any spelling bees in grade school, there, Webster?"
Suddenly the narrow space between them was swept into a torrent as both of them were forced back by a massive air current. They both looked up to see a woman in a billowing kimono standing atop the roof, her sword drawn, and a breeze trailing her long black hair in a flowing wave.
Sanyasi whistled. "Badass Entrance #37. She's been doing her homework."
"Motoko!" Kaolla shouted from behind a rock.
"I heard the commotion all the way from training in the hills," she said. "I don't know who you guys are, but apparently no one ever told you not to disturb ladies while they're in the bath!" She leapt down off the roof and sliced her sword, focusing her energy and sending a wall of wind barreling towards Sanyasi and G. Sanyasi leapt out of the way, but G stood his ground and blocked. Motoko landed and charged at G, who brought his sword up. The metal of their blades clashed, reverberating throughout the entire hot springs. As G was busy defending Motoko's offensive, Sanyasi took the opportunity to formulate a strategy. He dialed Black Seventeen on his cell phone.
"Motoko won't last long against G, will she?"
"No, I'm afraid not," Black Seventeen confirmed.
"Well, what am I supposed to do, then? Bullets can't stop him."
"I'm trying to think. What is the most deadly attack that this universe has to offer?"
"Hurry up! I think Motoko is getting tired."
Suddenly, the answer came to Black Seventeen. "I've got it! But you have to do exactly what I tell you to, alright?"
"Understood."
Black Seventeen explained his plan to Sanyasi, who nodded in approval. It was certainly a long shot, but they had seen it work before. Sanyasi hung up just as the last of Motoko's energy was giving out. She lay on one knee, breathing heavily. G stood over her, his face as emotionless as before. "You fight well for a mortal, but you cannot defeat me. Please, retreat to a safe distance while I fulfill my mission."
Sanyasi looked around the hot springs, and soon found what he was looking for. He shot several rounds at G to get his attention. "Come and get me, you pasty-faced pansy!"
At the insult, G broke off in pursuit of his quarry. Sanyasi began his strategic retreat. Since G was much faster than he was, he would have to act fast. Just as G was almost upon him, Sanyasi turned, his back pressed against a large rock. G raised his sword and brought it down with incredible force. At the last second, Sanyasi rolled to one side and covered his eyes. G's sword strike hit the rock and sliced cleanly through it, the two pieces falling neatly on their sides. Behind the rock sat Naru, who had used it for cover. Startled, she shrieked and leapt up, only to find that the rock was not the only thing that G had sliced through; her towel lay in two pieces at her feet. Her face turned bright red as G continued to gawk at her naked body. Naru clenched her fist. "You... you... YOU PERVERT!"
She cocked her fist back and slammed it into G's face. The impact sent him airborne, his black cloak waving in the breeze as his body arched high into the stratosphere. Naru watched in contentment as G became a mere speck on the horizon.

BLACK SEVENTEEN'S OFFICE

M.H. angrily slammed his fist down on the armrest of the recliner. "Dammit, B.S.! That's cheating!"
"Afraid not," Black Seventeen said. He produced a very thick book from a drawer of his desk and opened it. "As it says here in 'The Official Fanfic Writer's Guide to Badasses,' page 435, paragraph 3, and I quote: 'A true badass has the ability to use any object in his general vicinity to its greatest ass-kicking potential.' This time, the object happened to be Naru. It was a perfectly legitimate strategy. Sorry, but you lose."
M.H. gnashed his teeth. "Still, Sanyasi didn't beat G; Naru did! You proved nothing!"
"Well, neither did you. You said you could beat me and you didn't. Why don't you just admit that your fanfiction needs work. Remember: there's room for improvement, even at the top. But then there are people like you, who have to improve a hell of a lot more."
M.H. angrily clapped his laptop closed. "This isn't over, B.S. Mark my words, you haven't heard the last of me!" He stood up angrily and marched away.
"Yes, that's nice, thank you for stopping by," Black Seventeen called after him. "JERKHEAD!"
"STUPID!" The footsteps of M.H. eventually faded away altogether into the darkness.

HINATA INN

Naru quickly turned her attention to Sanyasi. "And as for you..."
"I'm not looking, I'm not looking! Besides, it wasn't my fault. I had no idea you were hiding behind there, really!" This, of course, was a lie. Having G slice through Naru's towel was all part of Black Seventeen's plan, knowing that Naru air-mails away all peeping toms with her patented Naru Punch.
Naru's anger abated as she realized Sanyasi's point. Mitsune handed her an extra towel, which Naru hastily wrapped around her. "Still, there's the small matter of what you're doing in the women's bath in an all-girl's dormitory!"
"Hey," Shinobu said, "Where exactly is Okama?"
Motoko raised an eyebrow as she continued to catch her breath. "Okama?"
"The girl that wanted to live her with us," Shinobu explained. "I wonder where she is."
Thinking quickly, Sanyasi said, "I saw someone running off when the fighting started. I guess she got scared and ran away."
"Still," Naru said, "That doesn't explain what you're dong here!"
Sanyasi was spared the task of grasping for an explanation as Keitaro casually walked into the hot springs. "Sorry to intrude. Aunt Haruka told me there's a girl that wants to live here. Does anybody know where she is?"
Naru rushed over and promptly punched Keitaro in the jaw. He fell to the ground, rubbing his face. "Don't just walk into the women's bath, you pervert!" she shouted.
"Wait a minute," Sanyasi marveled. "Naru sent G flying with that punch. Why isn't Keitaro flying to the next area code by now?"
"Urashima is surprisingly resilient," Motoko said, obviously having recovered her breath from her fight with G.
Keitaro stood up slowly. "I said I was sorry! Besides, who's this guy?"
"Yeah, who are you?" Shinobu asked.
Sanyasi grinned. "I'm the guy," he said as he drew his pistols, "who is going to kill Keitaro."
After the round of obligatory gasps made its way though the crowd, Motoko took the opportunity to attempt to stop the would-be assassin. She brought her sword up for a strike, but felt it promptly wrenched from her hands. Sanyasi had shot the sword from her grasp, and it clattered noisily on the stone of the hot springs. It lay at Motoko's feet, in two pieces. "Please, do not interfere while I'm working," Sanyasi said. He turned his attention back to Keitaro.
Keitaro, shaking and terrified, began to back away. As Sanyasi leveled his pistols at him, he turned and tried to break into a full run. However, since he was not watching where he was going, his foot landed squarely in a bucket. He stumbled out of control and tried to grab the nearest thing he could. Unfortunately, the first thing he grabbed was Naru's towel, which was promptly ripped off, exposing her naked figure once more. "Keitaro, you pervert!" she bellowed. Enraged, she cocked back her leg and launched into a roundhouse kick. Keitaro, who still was unbalanced, fell down and avoided the blow. However, Naru's kick kept sailing through the air at amazing velocity, not to be stopped until it made contact. Finally, it did make contact, full in Sanyasi's face.
Sanyasi was not quite sure what happened after he watched Naru's foot spin around towards him. The impact on his face felt much like a soda can in a recycling center, and sounded about the same. His feet lifted off the ground, and he felt tremendous g-forces pushing back on him as air rushed by swiftly. The blue sky he flew through eventually faded to black as unconsciousness embraced him.

BLACK SEVENTEEN'S OFFICE

Sanyasi pressed the ice pack gently to his face, which was completely wrapped in bandages, save a small slit for his eyes. He groaned in pain as the various bruises and fractures on the front of his skull throbbed in a pounding ache. "God, it's worse than a Schnapps hangover."
"And uglier, too. Your face looked like hamburger when I brought you in," Black Seventeen said.
"Where did I land again?"
"Switzerland."
"Wow."
"Exactly. Naru doesn't mess around when it comes to perverts."
"If that's the case, then maybe it's better that you didn't get the opportunity to insert yourself into that story. I don't know how Keitaro does it."
"I'm sure scientists will want to study his skeletal structure for that very same reason."
"By the way, whatever happened to G?"
Black Seventeen leaned back in his chair. "I'm not sure. I imagine M.H. picked him up from wherever he landed. Once his wounds heal, I'm sure he'll be sent after you again."
"If his injuries are anything like mine, he won't be healing for a long time."
"That's true, but the fact remains that we'll have to face him again in the future. So just keep that in mind."
"What does this guy M.H. have against you, anyway?"
"Probably the same thing every other fanfic writer does. He knows that I'm totally awesome, and he's jealous of my mad skills. He knows that he can't be number one while I'm around, so he tried to discredit me with my own story. Of course, he failed miserably."
"I know you can't see it, but I'm rolling my eyes at you right now."
"Laugh if you must, but rivalries are inevitable when you have attained what others can't."
"You mean a raging superiority complex?"
"No! I mean unparalleled fanfic skills."
"Let's hope your fanfics are unparalleled; I'd feel sorry for the next guy who gets kicked in the face by Naru."
"Why do you think I send you out to do all the field work?"
Sanyasi glared at Black Seventeen. "Next time, you're wearing the skirt, pal."

THE ASSASSINATION OF KEITARO URASHIMA
MISSION STATUS: A KICK IN THE HEAD