Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Just one innocent little earthquake ❯ So together they work ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

-I do not own anyone but Amber Nik and Kaze so there... happy? I hope so!!-

R&R pweetty pweese!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

"Yes sir, it will be done immedietly."Misato looked at the five teenagers"Follow me"

In unison they nodded and followed her out, when the door closed behind them Misato gave a deep sigh and a small laugh.

"I've never seen anyone but Shinji yell at Commander Ikari like that"

"Maybe someone should do it more often"Nik replied quietly

"Yeah, Niks a loose cannon, ten times as dangerous though"Duo joked

"Your too kind"Nik smirked

"So, you guys give the excuse that your from another place... what was it like there?"

"buisy... there are tones of people... The technology is better too, your underground city is something we never thought of... but we have colonies"Meg answered

"Colonies? I don't get it"

"just what I thought... you guys don't have a clue about technology. In space we have colonies... bigger than a space station... well.. I'm not to sure how I could describe them, but you can live on them, each one is probably half or quarter of the size of Japan"

"thats impossible, how many are there?"

"Too many to count, over a hundred under a thousand"

"and people live there?"

"some born and raised"Amber stated

Misato was thinking something over "Meg?"

"just Kaze.. please"

"alright then Kaze, Theres a woman here, her names Doctor Ritsuko Akagi"

"what about her?"

"Shes the lead scientist here... and I was thinking, if you don't mind.."

"I would go and talk to her?"

"would you?"

"sure, what did you want me to talk to her about?"

"Well... you seem to know the most about technology... well the most talkative one thats knows anyways. So I thought you might be able to help Ritsuko update some programs"

Meg smiled slightly"sounds like fun"

"Major Katsuragi, the girl Rei Anayami said something about a harmonics test"Heero spoke

Misato looked over her shoulder at him"yeah, Ritsuko does tests on the Eva pilots at least twice a week... they should be finished soon. I could take you to the lab to catch the end of it if you want"

"Sure, and if Doctor Akagi is down there you could drop me off, Nik or Amber can pick me up......oh..."

"Whats wrong Kaze?"Amber asked

"I just remembered... we don't have anything but our gundams with us"

"yeah so?"

"Meaning baka onna that we wont be able to drive back here and pick up 08 and the guys"

"be quiet Nik"

"I don't think so 06. Look... I'll find our gundams and pick up whatever I find in the cockpits if there still intact... then I guess I'll go get us a car"

"What if we don't end up living together?"

"well then... I'll buy myself a car and you guys can buy your own, cause I know I keep a spare suitcase of weapons and neccecities in Dark Priestess"

"Thats a good plan as any"

"I new you would see it my way, now... Misato?"

"Yes?"

"Where did they take our gundams"

"well...er.."

"If you say you don't know.. or they were destroyed... I will be forced to harm you"

"no no... there fine... its just I'm not supposed to tell you"

"Fine then I'll find them on my own... 06 if I'm not back by midnight meet me at the front door to wherever here is got it?"

"got it"

"C'mon Duo, I'll need you"

"right"

"hey wait!"Misato said stopping to face the two "you can't go off on your own"

"Why not?"Nik asked

"Its dangerous.. and plus I could get fired"

Nik walked up to Misato a cold smirk on her face"I live my life in danger" she stated, then without warning her fist flew into Misatos stomach. the blue haired woman fell to the ground clutching her gut and gasping, Amber went to Misatos side and helped her to her feet.

"plus"Nik added"you couldn't stop me if you tried"She walked back down the hall motioning for Duo to follow, he did and soon they dissapeared into one of the many doorways.

"Well, that went well"Meg replied

"What is her problem?"Misato asked angrily

"Authority figures... she doesn't like people telling her what to do unless she respects them enough, see to her, your just another goverment lady"

"Whats that suppised to mean?"

"you gotta prove your worth, even Comander Ikari. Its not enough that you have some high ranking title, she just needs to see that you can handle it"

"I can handle it"

"She doesn't know that... Nik isn't like the rest of the pilots... she's prickily, you just need to make your way through the thorns to get to the roses."

Misato murmered something but kept walking.

Meg let out a small gasp when they entered the lab... the site of the three Evas was nearly amazing.

"they look alive..."

"they are... in a sense.. the armour that coveres there bodies is just a leash that keeps them under our control."

"Major Katsuragi what are you doing bringing unauthorized peronel into the lab?"

"relax Ritsuko... these are the kids from those machines"

"Really?"

"Yep, Heero Yuy, Amber Honou and Meg Kaze... Kaze here is going to help you try and update the system"

"She's only a kid Misato, I doubt she'll be of any help"

"Ritsuko... these kids know more about those gundams then you do. They know enough to build them.. if we can add that technology to the Evas just think of the power that NERV will have"

"hmm, you may have a point"

"Kaze?"

"Yes Doctor Akagi?"

"Do you mind telling us about those machines?"

"Misatos already asked me I'll tell you what I feel is safe enough to tell"

"Very well then... why don't you stay here for a while after I finish up the harmonics test... I'll explain to you a little about those and you can point out anything you feel may help"

"Gladly"

"the rest of you can stay as well"

"I will stay with Kaze"

"well..."

"Don't worry, Heero knows probably more than me... he'll point out whatever I miss"

"well okay"

"Doctor Akagi, the sync rates have stayed the same since the last test"

"hm.. odd... I would think they would have gone up by now... very well, tell them they can come in here"

"yes Doctor"

A few minutes later Shinji Asuka and Rei were standing inside the lab, the introductions were made and Asuka began to make some interogations of her own.

"So... where will you be staying?"

"We aren't sure yet, Major Katsuragi is going to be sotring that out for us later"Amber answered

"Misato? Oh great, I have a feeling the apartment is going to get even more cramped"

"Dumkoff! don't be rude!"

"Dumkoff?"Amber echoed

"Oh no...."Meg groaned

"well at least Amber will be occupied"

"you aren't from Germany by any chance"

"Of course I am"

"So am I"Amber grinned

There was nothing else said between the two in an understandable launguage to the rest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

Shinji:well... Asukas in it

Asuka: damn right! I'm a very important part of this

Nik: *rolls eyes* really how so?

Asuka: well, I'm the best Eva pilot there is!

Duo: yeah... well... my daddy can beat up your daddy

Asuka: no he can't!

Priestess: both your 'daddies' are dead I hope you remember

Duo: *eyes water* your so cruel!!

Nik: such is life

Meg: your not that nice either Nik...

Nik: *stares blankly* and your point is?

Amber: hehehe

Meg: ugh

Priestess: well... R&R and gimmie some ideas while your at it, I'm running low

Quatre: you know... Wufei Trowa and I are still coma tose

Priestess: it hasn't been all that long!! get over it you'll be good as new in no time!

Trowa: .......sure......

Duo: *blink blink* he spoke!