Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Nadesico Fan Fiction ❯ through the black hole ❯ it has started ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer:I don't own any of the animes that are contained in this fanfic, so no matter how many times I ask them for Christmas, the owners of the rights of both animes, won't give me rights, so I have to write this so they don't sew me for all that I got, (which isn't a lot) no matter how much they already have without me, (yes I know their greedy but I can't help it can I?). I also wish to point out that this might not be politically correct, so I will use characters from both series, (living or dead) and not the films, so don't complain. Enjoy. Oh please R/R, thank you.

Prologue

It has started. The thinking of a boy called Akito Tenkawa had started. He was not going to stop thinking until either the alarm went off saying that the Jovian Lizards were attacking. Or worse still, the screechy voice of "AAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO" coming down the hallway of the crews quarters, which was possibly the worst thing he could hear at this time, as he had hardly anywhere to run to. But at this exact time he was left to himself, thinking about his life, and what he was going to do after the war with the Jovians. But unaware to him that there was another boy, on the other side of the dimensional equator, who was thinking the same thing, called Shinji Ikari who was thinking of what he was going to do after the war, but not with the Jovians, but with monsters called Angels. He was in almost the same situation as Akito, except he would only be disturbed by the sound of the alarm for evacuation of Tokyo-3, or the various sounds of either his room mate coming back from a blind date, where she had left the poor man at the restaurant halfway through the dinner, of left him at the front door. Or the sound of his carer coming back from work, getting a beer from the fridge, drinking it in one and let out a great bit "YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW" as soon as she was finished, or the 'other' fridge opening, a small penguin coming out, getting a fish, then going back into his 'home'. but tonight at this time, he was alone and thinking to himself.

"WARNING WARNING WARNING!" It had started, both of the boys had their alarm go off at the same time. For Akito a picture of a small girl with gold eyes and silver hair popped up out of no where. Her skin was very pail and he got the sense of alertness as she was talking to him.
"Mr. Tenkawa, we are coming up to some Jovians and need you to get rid of them for us", as he rushed to his Aestvalis, but it was too late, the Jovians had over run the Aestvalis squad. As the squad was called back, the Jovian's were forcing the ship into what seemed to be a black hole, and as they were in no position to prevent this, the ship went in into the black hole without question.

On the other side of the dimensional equator, Shinji was called on his cellphone and told to come to NERV headquarters as soon as posable. As he arrived at NERV, he was rudely welcomed by Asuka as she started shouting at him for not getting here sooner, Rei was always the first to arrive at NERV. She was a quiet girl who was very withdrawn from everyone else. She had blue hair and red eyes. She was all ready in her plug suit, and ready for action. As the situation was explained to them they were told that there was a black hole in space, and something (presumably an Angel) was coming through it. And they were told to be ready for anything. Shiji, Asuka, and Rei were ready in their Evas, ready for anything that would come through the black hole, it had gone quiet, no one said anything as they waited for the thing to come through, then they saw it. A giant ship that looked nothing like an Angle at all. But after the words "FIRE AT WILL!!!" came from commander Ikary, there was no room for thinking about looks, and opened fire.

As the crew of the nadesico were gathering their bearings, suddenly there were large explosions on the side of the ship, as the ground shook on the main deck, the command to send out the Aestvalis unit was already and they were launched, and they were shocked to see where they were, they were on earth, and were being attacked by large robot like creatures, but on the scanners it said that they were living organisms, which came as a shock for everyone on the ship.

Back on the ground, as the battle between the Evas and the Aestvalis unit carried on, the command center in NERV was scanning the UFO, and realized that it was a ship, as the Evas were being told to cease fire, the crew of the nadesico didn't understand why they were stopping, thinking that they had tired down the beast, they carried on with full force. As NERV was trying to ask them to stop, by the time they got the message it was too late, the Aestvalis had fully taken out one of the Eva's, with total blackout, UNIT 01 was missing an arm, and UNIT 00 was trying to stop them from firing by swatting them down like flies, though it never hit one.

Back on the nadesico, they were told to cease fire by a small screen that had a picture of a woman, who looked very stressed, and very angry. And were told to land, and stop firing at the Eva's at once.

End of part 1, please R/R