Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 4
 
“Would you mind going over that again, Washu?” Tank asked even as he scratched his head and tried to figure out what the intelligent Pokegirl was trying to explain to him. Seeing the spiky, red-haired Brainiac take a deep breath he jumped in to add, “And try to keep it simple. I didn't understand half of the words you were using before.”
 
Ryoko snorted in agreement and she shared a looked of amused exasperation with her Tamer while Washu gave a superior sniff of annoyance. The trio was in the room that Washu had set aside for herself and her experiments. She and Ruri spent almost all of their waking moments in there doing things beyond the comprehension of anyone else. Which was exactly what Washu was trying to explain to her Tamer now.
 
“All right,” Washu eventually said in a somewhat huffy tone of voice. “Now pay attention. Most Pokegirls Evolve and gain additional powers either through physical experiences or through the use of Evolutionary Stones, right?” When both Tank and Ryoko nodded their acceptance of this the child-like Pokegirl continued, “OK, then. Well, Ryoko is different. She won't Evolve just from combat or Tamings or anything like that. Also the mere presence of any Evolutionary Stones will have no effect on her.”
 
“That sucks!” Ryoko said angrily. “Then how in Sukebe's name am I supposed to get stronger? I wanna get more powers and stuff!”
 
“Now take it easy, Ryoko,” Washu said soothingly. “Am I the greatest scientific genius in the universe or am I not?” Not waiting for a response from her audience she went on, “When I designed you I wanted us to be able to carefully mold your development instead of just leaving it up to chance. Now give me your arm. No, not that one,” she snapped when the Space Kit extended her left one. “Your other arm!”
 
“Well, how the fuck was I supposed to know?”
 
Tank shrugged his shoulders in response to Ryoko's annoyed question, but watched carefully as Washu carefully laid her daughter's arm on the table with the inside of the forearm facing up. Parting the fine blue fur that covered the wrist she revealed a small, roundish bump under the Space Kit's skin. As the Brainiac rubbed it slightly the trio could see a flickering light that ranged in color from a pale yellow to a deep red well up within the…thing.
 
“Uh, what exactly is that, Washu?” Tank asked.
 
“Yeah,” Ryoko seconded. “I've noticed it before, but never really known what it was.”
 
“Ha!” Washu trumpeted triumphantly, surging to her feet on her chair and placing her fists on her hips. “That is further proof, as if it were really needed, of what an incredible genius I am!” She raised her hands as if acknowledging the applause of a cheering throng of people, ignoring the clueless expressions on the faces of her companions. Finally she settled down and explained, “That is the solution I came up with to the problem with Ryoko's development I mentioned earlier. That is what I call an Elemental Gem! Another superior invention of the magnificent genius Washu!!” Once more she jumped to her feet and began laughing maniacally.
 
“OK,” Tank finally said. “But what is an Elemental Gem? Is it like an Evolutionary Stone?”
 
“No, no, no,” Washu whipped her head back and forth in furious denial. “An Elemental Gem far surpasses any ordinary Evolutionary Stone! This particular Gem has the combined power of 9 Lightning Stones and it is what gives Ryoko her powers!”
 
“So, it's like a Hyper-Stone then?” Ryoko looked dubiously at the protuberance in her skin.
 
“No, no, no,” Washu denied once again. “A Hyper-Stone, like an Evolutionary Stone, affects any Pokegirl susceptible to its particular Elemental influence merely by being close enough to them. An Elemental Gem is much more restrictive and can only be used by an individual Pokegirl through conscious effort and desire.”
 
“'An individual Pokegirl'?” Ryoko questioned. “Like who?”
 
“Like you, you dolt!” Washu snapped. “I already said I specifically created Elemental Gems for your development and Evolution so who else would they work for?”
 
“Sorry, Mom!” Ryoko snarled sarcastically. “But if these Elemental Gems can only be used by me and I already got one jammed in my body, how come I never knew anything about them before?”
 
“Because I implanted that one in you when you were just a baby, right before we ran away from the lab complex, actually,” Washu explained. “I never had the chance to create another one because it takes so many Evolutionary Stones to create an Elemental Gem. Therefore, it didn't really seem necessary to explain them to you. But now…”
 
“But now we have the Ice Hyper-Stones, which you can use to make an Ice Gem,” Tank hazarded. “Isn't that right, Washu?”
 
“Very good, Tank!” Washu applauded. “You're precisely correct. I can create an Ice Gem while we rest up here if you want me to. It'll probably only take two of them to create the necessary power for an Elemental Gem.”
 
Tank began rubbing his head while he tried to think the matter over. Finally he turned to his Space Kit, “Well, what do you think, Ryoko? You're the one who's going to be most affected if we create an Ice Gem. Do you want to take the chance of a personality change and all the other kinds of things that usually go with an Evolution?”
 
Washu looked like she wanted to say something at this point, but was cut off by her daughter, “Damn straight I want one! If it'll make me stronger I definitely want to use it!”
 
While Tank chuckled at this enthusiastic response Washu added, “Actually I don't think you'll need to worry about personality changes or anything like that.” Seeing Tank's and Ryoko's questioning looks she went on, “You see, as I pointed out before an Elemental Gem can't really Evolve anyone. It's more in the way of a power source than anything else. It may cause some superficial changes in Ryoko's appearance, but it shouldn't have any real effect on her behavior or attitude like a normal Evolution would.” Looking at her…rambunctious daughter, Tank heard Washu mutter, “Unfortunately…”
 
Seeing Ryoko's ears twitch at that last observation, Tank jumped in before yet another mother-daughter squabble could start, “All right, then. Do you have any idea what kind of powers or abilities an Ice Gem would give Ryoko?”
 
“Not really. We'd just have to experiment and see what she can do.”
 
Tank began scratching at his shaggy hair once again while he thought things over, quite conscious of his Pokegirls' anxious eyes on him. “OK, so are you sure you want to do this, Ryoko?” The Space Kit frantically nodded her head in response to this question so Tank went on, “All right, Washu go ahead and make the Ice Gem. If you need any help, feel free to ask, got it?”
 
“No problem, Tank,” The Brainiac reassured her Tamer with a triumphant smile. “It should be done in less than a week.”
 
“Good, but we won't use it until after we leave here.”
 
“Why, Tank?” Ryoko asked with baffled vehemence. “Why can't I use it as soon as possible?”
 
“Look, we want to avoid attention as much as possible, right? That's why we delayed registering Washu as my Pokegirl as long as possible,” Tank explained. “Even if the use of the Ice Gem doesn't Evolve you it's still gonna cause some kind of changes in you. And these PokeCenters are lined with sensors specifically designed to detect that kind of thing. We can fiddle with the cameras because no one really pays much attention to them unless something goes wrong. But the sensors are another matter; those are constantly checked so we can't have Washu turn them off. Therefore, they'll record any change in your status immediately and given the unique nature of these Elemental Gems it's going to cause alterations that will catch people's attention. Let's try to put that off. If we don't have you activate the Ice Gem until after we leave here the PokeLeague doesn't need to find about your development until the next time we reach a PokeCenter, which'll probably be a couple of weeks. OK, Ryoko?”
 
“All right,” the Space Kit muttered a bit sourly.
 
“Good thinking, Tank,” Washu approved. “I'll get started on the Ice Gem immediately.”
 
“Fine. By the way,” Tank asked looking around the room, “Where's your assistant? She's normally in here with you, isn't she?”
 
“Ruri?” Washu asked in surprise. “She went to one of the cold rooms to rest for a little while. She needs to be careful around the Hyper-Stones so she doesn't get Evolved by mistake. Plus, I thought we should have this talk in private. Why?”
 
“Oh, I just want to have a chat with her,” Tank said getting up from the table. “It's no big deal. I'll just go get her myself. See you.”
 
Over an Hour Later, Another Part of the PokeCenter
 
“So Ruri,” Tank asked as he slowly slid his dick up into her wet, but coolish cunt. “Why exactly did you leave the Icemaiden Sanctuary anyway?”
 
The slight lavender-haired Pokegirl made no reply for a few minutes, simply panting heavily as her Tamer began stretching her box to its widest extent with his cock. The two of them were on the edge of a hot tub that the PokeCenter provided for the use of Tamers with Ice Pokegirls like her. The heat of the water made it possible for Tank to Tamer her without getting frostbite on any valuable as well as vulnerable pieces of his anatomy. As a side effect it also ramped up her normally low state of arousal so she was nearly unable to speak as the feeling of their union washed through her. Tank had already taken her two times and she thought she was about to lose her mind from the number of orgasms she had experienced.
 
Eventually, however, she was able to respond, gasping out words between her moans of excitement. “We are very, uhn!, isolated in the Preserve. That can be, aaahh!, good for concen, mmmh!, tration, but it leaves us, uuugghh!, cut off from new developments!!” Her voice rose to a shriek on the last word as Tank pulled her back against his chest so that the two of them sat on the submerged bench running along the edge of the steaming pool of water. The movement forced yet another shattering climax from her and she collapsed bonelessly onto his lap. As she lolled against him he used his powerful arms and lower body to raise and lower her petite form up and down on his pole.
 
It took some time but she eventually recovered enough to speak, her breath escaping as a cool mist in the super-heated air. “I wanted to, uuummmnn!, find a position with a re, eeeiiiiiee!, searcher so I could expand my, my, my, oh my god!, knowledge and abilities.”
 
“But instead you ran into us,” Tank commented, panting himself. He was definitely feeling the effects of the earlier Tamings as well as the draining heat of the room. “Mmmmhhh!” Ruri's sexy body was also taking its toll on him. “If that's what you wanted,” he finally managed to choke out, “why did you give up when we ran into you on the glacier?”
 
“Huuuhhhnn! Ooooaaahhh!! Mmmaaaauuuuhhh!!” At first the Ice Maiden could only groan as Tank gave his tired arms a break and stopped pumping her on his dick. Instead he switched to grinding her small, round ass on him, the occasional twitch of his rod helping to wring some more juices from her sore, throbbing pussy. “At first I tried to, ooooohhh!, fight it out, but when I, I, AAAiiiiiieeee!!, saw how many of you there, mmmnn!, were, I knew I couldn't win. It would have been, uuummm!, illogical to keep battling. OOOAAAHHHH!!” Ruri gave a twitching scream as she felt her Tamer's cock explode deep within her, his semen coating her and yet again marking her as his. When the feeling had finally passed she slumped backward onto his muscular chest where his arms held her close.
 
The two stayed cuddled together in the hot tub for some time before Tank said, “Well, at least you have Washu to help teach you some things.”
 
“She's not the only one teaching me new things,” Ruri replied with a rare smile craning her head back over her shoulder to place a kiss on the tip of Tank's nose. “Stupid.”