Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Storm Warning-Part 2 ❯ Chapter 5

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This story contains scenes of explicit sex, naughty words, and other horrible, offensive things.  If you are underage in you house, village, town, city, community, state, province, country, or continent: READ NO FURTHER!  If that type of thing offends your tender sensibilities, or you are stupid: READ NO FURTHER!  All characters are the copyright of their respective creators and/or owners; no copyright infringement is intended by this story.  Any resemblance to people, places, or situations alive, dead, or otherwise is purely coincidental.
 
 
Chapter 5
 
The Morning of the 10thDay fromWhen Tank First Entered thePokeCenter
 
“Are you sure this is far enough away, Washu?”
 
“Of course I'm sure, Tank! I am Washu, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!! Do you doubt me!?!”
 
“Uh, no, now that you mention it I don't,” Tank responded immediately to that dangerous question. “I just wanted to be certain that the sensors don't reach this far was all.”
 
“They're all LOS so now that we're over the edge of the hill we're OK.”
 
“LOS? What the fuck's that?” Ryoko asked testily.
 
“Line of sight and watch your mouth.”
 
“OK, Mom,” Sarcasm was as always clearly evident in Ryoko's use of this term when talking with Washu.
 
Tank and his Pokegirls were currently standing at the bottom of a small hill that separated them from where the PokeCenter they had been resting at was located. Tank had had to choose only six Pokegirls to accompany him on the next part of their journey and all of them were currently watching Ryoko and Washu squabbling. Asuka was stretching her wings, something she hadn't had much of a chance to do in the PokeCenter, while Miluska was rolling around and playing in the snow drifts. Kodachi watched with her ever-present smug look on her face occasionally making a low comment to Lulu at her side. Tank had decided to place Ruri and Eila in storage for the next part of his journey. Finally, Tank broke up the verbal wrangling between mother and daughter.
 
“OK, OK, that's enough. As long as Washu is sure it's fine, let's do this. Are you ready, Ryoko?”
 
“No problem! Give it to me!!” Eager as always for action and excitement, the Space Kit's eyes burned with desire to experience her own Evolution.
 
Tank looked at Washu who nodded and produced a small, spherical object about the size of a marble, which was glowing an icy blue. She placed it on the snowy ground and then stepped away. “Go ahead, Ryoko. Take it.” Despite their constant fighting, concern was clear in Washu's face as her daughter bent over to pick up the freshly made Elemental Gem.
 
At first, after Ryoko took it, nothing seemed to happen. Then, suddenly, the Ice Gem sank into the Space Kit's body, right through her palm which it had been resting on moments before. As it disappeared from view, a series of tremors ran through Ryoko's body until with a final gasping cry from her there was an explosion of light from her body. It was so bright that everyone involuntarily flinched and shielded their eyes. Well, everyone except Washu, of course, who had managed to produce a pair of sunglasses from somewhere and was busy going over the streams of data she was collecting on her various holoscreens.
 
When the other members of the party managed to uncover and blink the tears away from their eyes they saw Ryoko slowly getting up from a crouched position on the ground. The snow for over a yard around her had been totally melted away and wisps of steam were rising up from the flash-warmed earth as well as the Space Kit herself. She slowly rotated her neck, the slight cracking of vertebrate sounding before she opened her slitted, amber eyes and said, “That felt…good! So, how do I look?”
 
Tank smiled in relief and gestured toward her body. “See for yourself.” To be truthful, there really wasn't much change in her appearance. Her fur was basically the same bluish color it had been before, but now instead of black stripes it was slanted with silvery ones. In addition the fur itself seemed to have a slightly greater tinge of silver to it as if the tips of the hairs making up her fur were somewhat more reflective, causing it to shimmer in the sunlight. Ryoko seemed happy enough, though, and preened slightly as she saw everyone's attention on her.
 
“Well, let's get going,” Tank eventually said, breaking up the group with a clap of his hands. “We'll have to experiment with your new abilities on the way. We've got a lot of ground to cover. Asuka, go up and scout ahead for us, everyone else keep your eyes open. I don't want to get ambushed by any Ferals that might be wandering around.”
 
One Day Later
 
“Dude, this is soooo boring!” Biff Tyler clapped his hand against his sides and stamped around in a circle trying to keep warm.
 
“No shit. That's only about…Oh, the five billionth time you've told me that, loser,” Scott Lawson commented sourly as he sucked desperately on a joint. “Want a hit?”
 
“Yeah, thanks.” Biff took a toke and then continued whining, “It's just that those mofos won't let us do nothin'. I mean, there's some sweet slopes around here, even a bitchin' place for a pipe. But noooooo, it's just “stay here and be quiet!” Man, fuck this shit!”
 
Scott's nods of agreement with his partner were broken up by a stern, unyielding voice from behind them; “This is an ambush, not a pleasure trip. And speaking of ambush, why haven't we found our prey yet?”
 
Cringing, the two members of Team Shred turned around to regard one of the individuals in the group that their contact had sent to them a few days ago. Standing well over 6 feet tall, Vanessa looked basically human, but her incredible strength and fighting skills marked her as a Pokegirl. She had a strong, yet attractive face, and a muscular but still curvaceous body covered in skin the color of the darkest coffee. She was clad in winter camouflage pants and thick white boots, but her upper body was barely constrained behind a thin, grey tank top that exposed her rock-hard midriff. She seemed indifferent to the cold wind that was blowing past them, whipping through her shoulder-length, straight, white hair. Instead, her violet eyes were squarely fixed on the two Tamers before her.
 
Scott screwed up his courage to answer the threatening Pokegirl, unsupported by his friend and partner who had been love-struck from the first time he saw Vanessa. So while his companion defended them both Biff simply stared in drooling adoration at the fighting Pokegirl who always treated him dismissively.
 
“How the fuck should we know?” Scott snapped out. “Maybe he got jumped by a bunch of wild Pokegirls. Maybe he fuckin' froze to death. He'll get here when he gets here. Don't get all hopped up at us if this loser walks slower than you guys figured.”
 
Vanessa opened her mouth to reply but suddenly snapped it shut and pressed one finger against her ear and frowned in concentration. She was clearly listening to someone on the advanced communications gear her group had brought with them. They of course hadn't lent any of it to Team Shred, instead putting Vanessa in charge of their placement and utilization.
 
When the dark-skinned Pokegirl had finished listening she turned a stony-faced expression to Scott and Biff. “He took a different route,” she ground out each word bitterly. “We're in the wrong place.”
 
Scott and even the oblivious Biff blanched at this. Their…benefactor was not one to take failure well. “H, hey, it's not our fault!” Scott stammered out in fear. “You told us to take you guys to the path that led to the closest town. This is it! Honest!!”
 
Vanessa's hands formed into fists so tightly that Team Shred could hear the knuckles cracking, but she eventually relaxed her grip with a sigh. “Well, it appears he isn't taking the route we thought. Kaori says their tracks indicate that they turned off at the split in the pass.”
 
“So those slackers took the other path, huh?” Scott began digging around in the pockets of his coat, then turned frowning to Biff. “Hey, dufus. You seen my map?”
 
“Map? What map?”
 
“The map I had in my pocket, dork.”
 
“Oh! That was a map? Last night I had to take a dump so I…”
 
“Dude, you used my map to wipe your stinky ass?!”
 
“Yeah, but don't have a cow, dude. I think it should be over there somewhere.”
 
“You moron! Like I can use it now!”
 
“Hey! Don't…”
 
WHACK!!
 
CRACK!!
 
Vanessa's hands flashed out faster then the eye could follow smashing into the two Tamers and sending them sprawling into the snow. When they recovered their senses and wiped the snow off their faces they saw the Pokegirl standing over them with a map in her hands.
 
“I already have a map, you imbeciles. I just need one of you to tell me where our target is most likely headed.”
 
Scott slowly got to his feet and, rubbing his bruised cheek, looked down at the map. Biff remained sprawled out in the snow and with shaky hands began lighting up a new joint.
 
“Well, if he turned off here then…” Scott's finger traced along the map to the southeast. “Then they're probably headed toward…”
 
Four Days Later, Evening
 
“Sukebe's Mother! We're still a couple of days from Gash and the smell is already overpowering!” Kodachi's nose was scrunched up in distaste at the stench of sulphur and other byproducts of the volcanic region surrounding them.
 
“At least it's warmer here,” Washu noted cheerfully before reaching over to scratch the fur of the panting Miluska. “Although that's not good for everyone.”
 
Before anyone could respond to that Ryoko suddenly landed on the trail they were picking their way along. To either side of the path the mountain sloped fairly gradually; upward to the left, downward to the right, but it was covered with numerous boulders and rocks that forced Tank and his Pokegirls to move somewhat slowly.
 
“What's up, Ryoko?” Tank asked the Space Kit standing in front of the group.
 
“Asuka says she spotted something moving on the upper slope,” Ryoko turned to indicate the Succubus circling high above them in the almost cloudless blue sky. “She says you'd better keep your eyes open.”
 
“Washu, any readings?” Tank turned to the red-haired genius who was already looking at various screens floating in front of her. While her mother checked her data Ryoko, seeing the suffering of Miluska, shot a blue beam from her eyes to coat the Artit Wolf with a thick coating of snow and ice. Miluska gave a brief bark of pleasure before shaking her massive body and showering everyone around her in snow.
 
“Sorry, Tank, not yet.” Washu frowned into her computers, ignoring the horseplay of the other Pokegirls. “Whatever's out there is too far away for me to pick up. This area's got too much interference for me to pick up much until it gets pretty close.”
 
Tank shrugged, “Well, Mount Vulva is famous for its Evolutionary Stones. That might be why you're having trouble.” He then paused and squinted up toward the top of the smoking volcano they were walking along. “And it's also famous for its Fire Pokegirls, so let's just wait here. Ryoko, go back up with Asuka and keep your eyes open, but don't do anything unless I tell you to. Everyone else, keep on your toes. Washu, let me know as soon as you get anything.” With quick words of agreement Tank's Pokegirls swiftly moved into position.
 
They waited nearly ten minutes before Washu finally spoke up; “I think I'm getting something, Tank. It looks li-…”
 
“AAAAAAEEIEEEIIIIIIIIIAIAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!” ;
 
Everybody suddenly yelled and scrambled for cover as a huge gout of flame roared down the hill, scorching everything in its path. Through the cracking of over-heated rocks Tank heard Washu shout, “It's a Growlie, Tank!” Before the teenager could reply another burst of fire swept over the area.
 
**Master!** Asuka's worried voice sounded in his head, quickly echoed by Ryoko's **Tank!!** Both were quickly asking for instructions and volunteering for action through their Bond with him.
 
**Quiet!** Tank finally snapped out, the babble of their voices keeping him from focusing on the situation. **Just stay where you are for now.** Another flood of flames forced him to keep his head down, but as soon as it passed he popped up to check things out. Through the steam and smoke caused by the Growlie's attack he could just make out a form bounding from boulder to boulder down the slope toward his party. It looks a bit strange for some reasonTank thought even as he located each of his Pokegirls to see which was best placed to… He let the forth flamethrower attack pass and then yelled; “Kodachi! Take her!!”
 
“Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!!!” Kodachi's chilling laughter sounded out as she sprang up onto a boulder to launch her assault. Her ribbon lashed out just as the Growlie was about to spring forward, wrapping around the Feral Pokegirl's hind legs and sending her crashing to the ground among the various rocks littering the mountainside. The Fire-oriented Pokegirl woozily attempted to regain her feet, but Kodachi wasn't letting up. Cackling evilly she danced from stone to stone toward her victim on her impossibly high spike-heeled boots casting a flurry of gymnastic clubs before her. The projectiles smashed into the other Pokegirl, once more dropping her to the ground. Yet again Kodachi refused to show any mercy, however, her whip cracking repeatedly with each of her slashes into the near unconscious Growlie.
 
“Kodachi!!” Tank yelled as he ran up towards the two Pokegirls, closely followed by the rest of his Harem. “That's e-!” His protest was cut short as a shining light suddenly began to envelop the Dominatrix even as her blows continued to rain down on her opponent. Oddly, though, he also seemed to see a shimmering darkness beneath her feet. His focus on Kodachi, he noticed peripherally the reason why the Growlie had seemed so odd to him when he had seen her earlier: The puppy Pokegirl was wearing the remains of some clothes! They were quite dirty and reduced to shreds in places but they were obviously some kind of school uniform. Evidently a schoolgirl had gone through her Threshold, run off into the Wilds and gone Feral.
 
Tank shook those thoughts from his head as the light surrounding Kodachi reached its apex and then disappeared. Left in its wake was the newly Evolved Black Rose. In most ways she looked basically the same, but just…more. She had gained several inches, putting her well over 6 feet tall, even taller dressed considering the type of boots she favored. Her already pale skin had faded to a pure, blemishless white while her breasts had gained enough cup sizes to, if not equal Asuka, at least to give her a run for her money. Her silky, straight, black hair was now long enough to brush the ground around her feet and all of this was clearly evident as the Evolution had totally destroyed all of her clothing. Through those locks of hair he could see that her ears had lengthened so that they were now about as pointed and elongated as an Elf's. Finally, her dark, grey eyes had morphed into a complete blackness that included what should have been the whites of her eyes. Those inky sockets still managed to convey the feeling of a burning desire, however, when she saw Tank slowly walking toward her and a small, cruel smile crossed her bright red lips.
 
“So, Tamer,” her voice had also changed to a lower and huskier version of its original self. “Do you think you are still man enough to be my Master?” The thin, perfect line of an eyebrow over her creepily blank right eye arched with her question.
“I guess we'll find out, won't we?” Tank tossed an empty Pokegirl and collected the Growlie before ordering; “Washu, take the others and set up camp at the nearest spot you can. We'll be along.”
 
Soon the sounds of the other Pokegirls disappeared along the trail and Tank was left alone with Kodachi who opened her arms to him. “Come to me Tank,” she whispered, her black hair beginning to slowly drift up around her in response to her carnal desires. “Come and make me yours!”