Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Transformers Fan Fiction ❯ Transformers the Angel Battles ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Gendo Ikari was relieved. The Scenario had been heavily damaged by the appearance of the Transformers. It was beyond his wildest dreams for sentient alien machines to show up.
 
Yet now with the UN meeting on the Transformers he could put everything back on track. Seed that the Transformers and Angels were one and the same. Possibly get the budget increased for NERV in the process. And get the JSSDF out of command of the operation.
 
Before Gendo could speak before the Council a message suddenly appeared in a flash of light.
 
It was for everyone to move to the left and everyone did just that.
 
Suddenly in a beam of light Optimus Prime appeared in the UN Chambers. He was unarmed and barely fit into the massive chamber of the room.
 
“Greeting UN Council.” Optimus Prime said “There wasn't enough room for me to get in here so Orbital Bounce was the only option available.”
 
Gendo was shocked and worried. One of them would be able to give a speech before the UN. And before he had the chance to give his own speech.
 
The UN Ambassador from Canada fell out of her chair and the two diplomats beside her dipped out of view to check up on her.
 
The US Ambassador was just sitting there with their mouth wide open.
 
The British Ambassador had pulled a sandwich and a thermos flask of tea out and was enjoying the floorshow with a big grin.
 
The Brazilian Ambassador was speaking gibberish as he stared at Optimus Prime.
 
The Secretary-General banged his desk with a gavel, trying to bring order to the chaos.
 
"My apologies Secretary General." Optimus Prime said "But I didn't have the chance to set an appointment."
 
"Quite.." The old man said dryly. "But I think we can waive that for now. I believe you had something to speak about?"
 
"There is much misinformation and speculation about my race going around." Optimus Prime said "I am here to set the record straight before someone does something rash."
 
The Secretary-General nodded. "Very well. The floor is yours.. As is part of the ceiling, incidently." he pointed at one of Prime's exhaust stacks, which had a concrete breeze-block lodged around it.
 
I am Optimus Prime. I am a Transformer. We are a race of autonomous robotic organisms and our history spans 10 billion years.” Optimus Prime said.
 
Optimus pulled out a silver cube. It flew out of his hand and shifted with various monitors appearing on it.
 
The UN saw a metal world with massive cities, a mountain range or two, vast metal plains, and three moons orbiting it.
 
"This is Cybertron." Optimus Prime said "My home planet."
 
After the Second Civil War, there was an age of peace." Optimus Prime said "Some even called it a Golden Age."
 
Suddenly the UN representives see a gladiator pit with two robots beating each other up. One was silver in color and in far better shape and larger then the green robot he was fighting. The crowd around them is chanting.
 
"From illegal gladiator games rose a voice for the disenfrancised." Optimus Prime said.
 
The green robot was defeated and the silver one cut his head off. The silver one raised his fist.
 
"Megatron."
 
A soft murmur filled the chamber.
 
"With his army of outcasts and gladiators Megatron started the 3rd Civil War." Optimus Prime said.
 
The image changes to one of Megatron and his forces demolishing a city. The uniform white and black robots trying to stop them were slaughtered. They saw one Decepticon moving at nearly impossible speeds and hacking up the defenders with a sword. They also saw a purple Decepticon with sexagonal head and yellow rod for a face and a massive gun for one arm with extreme skill kill the police force Autobots in one or two shoots.
 
Then whoever is recording this his attacked what looked like a robotic panther on steroids with a spiked tail. The spiked tail was the last thing the UN council saw before the video faded to black.
 
"I was a collator of data back in those early days." Optimus Prime said "I wasn't on the front lines but even I could see that Megatron won't stop until he had the whole planet under his heel."
 
The scene changes again. A very Optimus-like robot is fighting Megatron. Megatron is pounding the other robot.
 
"That is Sentinel Prime." Optimus Prime said "And this is what Megatron did to him."
 
The image changes to Megatron sitting in a throne. The throne is clearly Sentinel Prime's corpse.
 
A mutter of revulsion at the sight circulated.
 
"Of course after I became Prime." Optimus Prime said "I learned that ruling Cybertron is only the first step of what Megatron plans. He wishes to rule the Galaxy with Cybertron as his capitial."
 
"I have been doing all I can to stop him." Optimus Prime said "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
 
The Canadian Ambassador was the first to say it. "Freedom is the Right of all Sentient Beings? Hmmm... That's got a nice sound to it..." she commented.
 
"Also I would like to dispel the rumor the Angels having anything to do with us." Optimus Prime said "Oddly the closest DNA match to them are homo saipens."
 
The silence that followed was so complete, you could hear a pin drop. Everyone turned to look at Gendo.
 
"It wasn't until now we had evidence of their origin." Gendo Ikari said smoothly.
 
Inside he was extremely angry that Optimus Prime had crushed the best avenue to turn the UN against the Transformers.
 
"Is that so, Mister Ikari?" the Secretary-General said, taking a secret delight in taking Gendo down a peg or two.
 
"Yes it is Secretary-General." Gendo said "And I can still say the origins the Angels are not of this world. And their threat hasn't gone away. After all we can't expect alien starships to land on all of them."
 
The Secretary-General ignored the pointed barb.
 
"Supreme Commander Ikari." Optimus Prime said "The Angels are the least of your worries compared to the Decepticons."
 
Gendo had to admit he liked the sound of the title supreme commander. A title to adopt at a later date when he got the chance, and control over the fight with the Angels.
 
"This planet is extremely rich in resources." Optimus Prime said "Removing the local lifeforms to get to them is something the Decepticons consider a game."
 
"The Evangelions, Jetalone, and Trident are not enough." Optimus Prime said "Fortunely my chief scientist has taken an interest in improving them."
 
"How nice of him." Gendo managed to say.
 
However anyone who knew Gendo Ikari well knew he'd rather have gargled razor blades then say that.
 
And what exactly do you want for giving this assistance?” the Russian Ambassador asked.
 
Room to build a solar energy collection tower in Tokyo-3.” Optimus Prime said “And to put in a bid to help rebuild Tokyo-03.”
 
“Excuse me.” the Turkish Ambassador said “But what the hell were you thinking landing your starship in a populated city?!”
 
“The navigation system on the Ark had been damaged.” Optimus Prime said “That we came out of Transwarp in one piece was a miracle.”
 
“And drove right into a city?”
 
“At the time we had no control over where the Ark went.” Optimus Prime said “It was a relief to me no one was hurt in that crash.”
 
“Other then the Angel of course.” the US ambassador said.
 
“Excuse me.” the Russian Ambassador said “Transwarp?”
 
“Transwarp is the closest our term for faster then light travel translates into human terms.” Optimus said.
 
“Next you'll tell us you have star gates.” the US ambassador muttered.
 
“We call them Space Bridges.” Optimus Prime commented.
 
“So an invasion fleet could be on it's way here?” Gendo said trying to stir fears.
 
“As soon as Megatron regains contact with Cybertron.” Optimus said “He will try. Or contact mercenary groups like the Mayhem Attack Squad.”
 
Gendo filed the name Mayhem Attack Squad for later. In case he needed Cybertronian pawns willing to do his dirty work for him. Though first he'd have to figure out how to make the call across the galaxy for them.
 
“And what exactly do you want?” the Italian Ambassador asked.
 
“To stop the Decepticons.” Optimus Prime said “And these Angels that also are threatening your world.”
 
Optimus brought up footage of the battle with the 4th Angel and how he and his troops were able to injury the giant monster with their laser weapons on his Cybernet Space Cube.
 
Gendo was relieved that Eva 01 had killed the Angel. Otherwise he doubted he'd have a budget to speak of. Though he was sure the idea of an AntiTransformers combat unit was fermenting in the minds of some of the Ambassadors.
 
“Any other surprises you want to drop on us?” the Argentine Ambassador asked.
 
“Would that the MAGI super computer in Tokyo-3 is sentient and dating my Head Science Officer count?” Optimus Prime asked.
 
“Ummm...yes it would.” the Argentine Ambassador said dumbfounded.
 
“And I thought there were weird internet relationships.” the Mexican Ambassador muttered.
 
“What makes that MAGI unit different is that it works like a memory crystal.” Optimus Prime said “The mind of it's creator Doctor Naoko Akagi was copied and has been a part of that unit. She considered no human to be...intellectually smart enough to engage in conversation with.”
 
“But the MAGI units around the world are the same.” the German Ambassador said “And that Doctor Akagi programed something...that wasn't quite as advanced as you said.”
 
“What Doctor Akagi had done with MAGI and the creation of the Evangelions is most impressive.” Optimus Prime said “Especially with the primitive technology. It is to you like the Roman Empire launching a rocket into space.”
 
“The only real flaw in the Evangelions is their power sources.” Optimus Prime noted “The batteries are crude don't even last a breem and the power cord is a huge and easy target.”
 
“A breem?” the UK Ambassador asked.
 
“Eight and a half minutes.” Optimus Prime said “Thankfully now Evangelion One now is powered by energon.”
 
The Cybernet space cube changed to an image of a room full of pinkish glowing cubes.
 
“This is the life's fuel of my race.” Optimus Prime said “It can be produced from any other form of energy, concentrated into a physical form and far more efficient then any of the fuel sources currently used on this planet.”
 
Optimus Prime then pulled out a small sliver of energon.
 
“This piece of energon could power Evangelion One for several weeks.” Optimus Prime said.
 
Gendo thought to himself how he could make the UN think the Transformers were too good to be true, if it wasn't for the fact they had a civil war raging on Earth and they were dealing with just one faction. Though there would be paranoid individuals with money and resources willing to think the whole thing was a facade and be willing to use them to destroy the Autobots and Decepticons.
 
It was a short term goal as his scientists worked to understand the Transformers and how they ticked. He needed their technology so his ultimate goal could happen. He would be reunited with Yui. No matter the cost.
 
“And to answer a question.” Optimus Prime “We haven't ever encountered the alien race you call the greys. However many races have gone out of their way to avoid Cybertron so if they exist or not is unknown.”
 
Optimus Prime the brought up Eva 01 training with a massive ax. With a single swing it cut through the 3rd Angel, and Shinji rolled to avoid an attack from the 4th Angel.
 
A gun came out of a building and it looked a lot like the pallet rifle, yet Gendo noticed several differences. The biggest being a sphere attached where the ammo would be. There was a sudden burst of air coming out of the rifle and going through what appeared to be an AT Field around Shamshel and hit it right in the core. The core cracked but the Angel was still moving.
 
The laser whips went for Eva 01's feet, but Shinji back flipped over them. Then the compressed air gun was fired at the 4th Angel, but it managed to protect it's core and took the burst of air in the side.
 
Shinji surprised them by starting to run and the handle of the axe extended and Evangelion 01 pole vaulted at the 4th Angel. The Eva's feet connected with the core of Shamshel.
 
Suddenly Evangelion 00 appears and Shinji uses his axe's longer reach to keep out of range of a crazed Eva 00 armed with a prong knife. The crazed Eva rushed Shinji and hit him with a right cross.
 
Evangelion 01 dropped the compressed air gun. Shinji dodged to the side another rush by Eva 00 and cut the hand with the prong knife off. Eva 00 smacked Eva 01 with the handless arm.
 
Eva 01 cut the power cord for Eva 00 and tried to bind the transorganic with the severed cord. The deranged Evangelion thrashed around before running out of power. Eva 01 dropped the depowered mech to the ground.
 
Then a voice echoed through the UN chambers.
 
“Prepare for extermination!”
 
A purple fist slammed into the chest of Eva-01. The Evangelion was knocked into a sky scraper by the force of the blow. Then another punch drove the Evangelion through the building.
 
The sky scraper then fell on Eva 01. The Eva burst forth from the rubble. Then the UN council got to see Devasator in all his glory. It looked like a green golem made up of construction vehicles in a humanoid shape.
 
Devastator picked up the Evangelion by the throat and slammed it to the ground. A foot that looked like it was made from a bulldozer kicked the downed mech. They heard an arm of Eva 01 snap when it was kicked.
 
Devastator fired his massive gun at Eva 01's face and the video ended.
 
Gendo wondered where they got the likeness of Evangelion 00. He definitely wasn't happy it had been used in that video. Whoever leaked it was going to be...dealt with.
 
“What..what was that thing?” the US ambassador asked.
 
“That was Devastator.” Optimus Prime said “And there are not many things in the universe that can hope to face him and live.”
 
“Right.” the US Ambassador said.
 
“After we reestablish contact with Cybertron I'd like to suggest one of my ambassadors be made part of the UN.” Optimus Prime said.
 
“You intend to have an ambassador in the UN?” the Russian Ambassador asked.
 
“We're staying until the Decepticons are beaten or we are forced to leave the Earth.” Optimus Prime said. What he left unsaid was the plans to set up a base on the Moon, or Mars, or in any number of massive asteroids in the Solar System.
All locations the UN had no control or say over the Autobots moving to and setting up shop. No matter what the United Nations ordered or said, Optimus Prime was not going to abandon the Earth to the Decepticons.
 
Or to Gendo Ikari, whom had the spark of a Decepticon in the eyes of Optimus Prime. The only real questions involved what Gendo was planning and how to stop him from achieving his goals that would ruin the world.
-
In the depths around the Nemesis Snaptrap and the Seacons explored the sea of death. Even if it was filled with life, the biggest predator would Snaptrap. Known as the Butcher of the Bogs, Snaptrap had slaughtered a whole battalion of Autobots.
 
And now they had found a combiner sized lance on the ocean floor.
 
“Interesting.” Seawing said “And it should prove useful.”
 
“Who leaves something this big sitting around?” Overbite asked “Unless Sc.”
 
“There is no way he would leave this behind.” Snap Trap said “We must take this to Megatron.”
-
Deep within Gendo's hidden base Doctor Arkeville looked at Henry Masters and wondered if crushing his throat would be worth it. The man spoke in nonsense terms and frankly was annoying.
 
“Total Pwnage!” Henry Masters said as he attached his control unit to a Decepticon Seekers body.
 
Still if his “Headmaster” process worked some annoyance was worth putting up with.