Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ 01 ❯ 01:8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

01:8

*

Disclaimer:I do not own Evangelion or any of the characters they are the property of their respective creators. Please be aware that no profit is being made from this work of fan fiction.

A/N: This was my first Evangelion fiction. Now as I am on my sixth work, presently I thank everyone who supported this story and took the time and effort to review. I now present you with this revised edition, now reformatted to meet the standards I have developed in my newer works and with the grammar (hopefully) sorted out.

Regards,

Hououza

*

There is a sound permeating the darkness, the sound of the beating of a human heart

'Asuka...'

An image of the red headed girl appears before it is swept away by the next beat

'...Rei...'

The blue haired albino appeared now, her red eyes gazing at him for a moment before she too was swept away by another beat

'...NO!'

*

He tried to open his eyes, at first they would not respond, there seemed to be a thin crust of something holding them closed...he tried again and this time they responded, he squinted slightly as his eyes began to focus on the unfamiliar ceiling. He began to shake gently as images from his nightmare surfaced in his mind. He watched it replay over and over, each time eroding a piece of his sanity...

'It was just a dream. It was just a dream.'

Shinji repeated this over and over, slowly forcing away the memories, convincing himself that what he had witnessed had not been real, simply a creation of his over active imagination...

Feeling a little calmer now Shinji slowly began to try to sit up, his muscles creaked slightly at first and he found the action far more difficult than it should have been. He managed to push himself up with a combination of his torso and elbows when he found he could go no further. There was something pressing against his chest, holding him down...

A slight sense of forbidding welling up inside him he allowed his gaze to slide downwards...a pale arm was entwined around his chest, clutching him in a lovers embrace. Now as he slowly moved further into wakefulness he registered the fact that the hand was gripping his side just above his bottom rib, the long nails dug slightly into his flesh. He followed the curve of the arm, up past the elbow, on to the shoulder. Strands of flaming red hair greeted him and all at once, he was gazing upon the sleeping face of Asuka Langley Soryu...

"As…u…ka"

His voice sounded different, it felt as if he had not used it in a long time, as it was cracked and hoarse. He found himself gazing at her, her body totally uncovered, pressed up against his. As blood rushed to him cheeks he slowly lowered himself back down onto the futon, now his face level with Asuka's, her lips mere inches away...he turned away from her sharply, no longer able to bear the temptation that was to gaze upon her. He turned his head to the far side only to receive a further shock, eyes widening at what he saw...

"Rei"

The blue haired girl lay on his left side, like Asuka, she too was naked as her body pressed up against him. Her lips too stood only inches away from his; once more, he turned away to shut out the temptation he felt.

Minutes passed and slowly feeling returned to the rest of his body, as the senses revived he began to feel the warmth and pressure of the two females that flanked him. His body reacting to their scents by diverting the blood flow to certain areas...

He could feel his arousal pressing against the thin sheet that covered their lower halves, his scent changing slightly as his hormones began to subtly alter the chemical signals in his brain. Both girls stirred and Shinji felt a shiver go down his spine, his arousal was not fading and the erratic movements of the two were not helping him. He was painfully aware of what would happen when they woke up to their situation, as ever he would be blamed no matter if it was his fault or not. To that end, he had been trying to remember what had happened before yet all that came when he did was images from the dream...

*

He stood bathed in the blood of his rival; his once purple armour stained a deep crimson. To his sides stood his mates, one red, one blue, like the opposing elements of fire and ice. Yet, he had tamed them both and they belonged to him now. They lay before him once more, now ready to once again consummate their union. The last sound he could hear before the blackness overtook him again was the sound of his own voice screaming...