Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Family Ties ❯ Fourth Bond ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Evangelion Fanfiction
By Otaku D-Man
 
Standard Disclaimer.
 
Refer Primary Bond
 
Author's Pre-Rant -
 
I finally return from my sojourn into the spiralling depths of insanity. I bring with me less substance, less ability and a zero care-factor. Considering what I started with, it's an incredible feat that I'm able to string a cognitive sentence together.
 
I'll let you be the judge.
 
Family Ties
Fourth Bond - So Are The Days of Our Lives
 
Streets of Tokyo 3 - Early Morning
 
`Thunderous silence.'
 
Shinji had always considered the premise of such oxymoron's undeniably intriguing. The simple phrasing often utilised by these euphemisms generally belied their complex nature. It wasn't until this very moment that he finally understood and appreciated just how such dichotomy could possibly exist.
 
Seated in the back seat of his sister's car between the two adolescent girl's that had visited rather unexpectedly earlier that morning, he felt a very real, palpable, nearly electric tension filling the eerily quiet vehicle that easily fit the description of the phrase that until now, he had believed almost impossible to occur.
 
Lost in his contemplation, his sombre eyes drifted around the passing scenery outside until he suddenly caught a glimpse of his sister's dark eyes reflected in the rear vision mirror. Their uneasy depths filled with anxious worry boring unblinkingly directly into him. He could practically hear the unspoken questions that he knew Misato desperately wanted to ask, but given the circumstances, was unable to voice. Admittedly, what worried him more than her brooding, apprehensive silence was her abnormal driving. It was far too sedate compared to her more customary driving habits and as far as he could tell, not only had Misato managed to remain in her designated traffic lane for the entire journey, she had also managed to stay well under the permissible speed limit.
 
On a whimsical level he considered the possibility that it would begin snowing, <But she didn't even react when that car just cut her off.> Shinji mused quietly to himself. Under normal circumstances, all the road users in the immediate vicinity would have been treated to a spectacular display of unholy vehicular retribution.<Misato-neesan must be really worried.> He concluded, annoyed with himself that his own weakness had resulted in yet another awkward situation that had only served to trouble the one person that meant the most to him.
 
Unable to bear the weight of Misato's restrained concern, Shinji shifted his attention from his sister to Miyuki, riding shotgun in the front passenger seat. The young, audacious woman had brusquely declined Misato's rather insistent offer of what she considered a decent outfit and had instead decided to wear a long, dark coat over her `work clothes' as she called them, citing that she had an early morning appointment at her club with a regular client that absolutely insisted on her presence.
 
Shinji offered his heart-felt gratitude to whichever deity that would listen that Miyuki had refrained from sharing any of the crude details of what her ambiguous work would involve or why it was so necessary she be there. The last thing he needed was another one of Miyuki's depraved tales of sweat, screams and intensely erotic sadomasochism.
 
Which left him with his two companions seated either side of him. After witnessing the bizarre situation that had occurred earlier that morning, something for which he really didn't have any explanation, both Hikari and Mana had lapsed into a disturbing, withdrawn fugue. Every now and then, he noticed them watching him, as if they had something to say, but each time their eyes met, they turned away.
 
He released a soft sigh of resignation. <I can't blame them I guess.> He concluded wearily. <But……>. All in all, it was not how he had wanted to start the day.
 
Enough, Misato decided after observing her little brother, was definitely enough and casually pulled the car to a screaming halt. Smoke billowed out from around the tyres as rubber melted under intense friction against the unforgiving concrete pavement. Ignoring the not so polite remarks of the surrounding motorists that suddenly found themselves having to hastily detour around a stationary vehicle in the middle of the road; Misato swivelled in her seat and stared directly at her younger brother. “Shinji,” She said her voice low and menacing. “we're going to talk, right now.”
 
In the several years he had lived with Misato, Shinji had developed an acute understanding of the various facets of the beautiful woman's vivacious personality. Right now, he knew without a shadow of a doubt, Misato demanded answers and until she was satisfied with his response, she would refuse to budge. “I'm fine Misato-neesan.” He replied with as much sincerity he could muster, attempting to convince his sister that he was more than capable of facing the day. “As long as I take it easy.“ He conceded gingerly with a small, uncertain smile, knowing that a certain degree of vulnerability would add more credibility to his words.
 
A prolonged silence filled the car as Misato continued to observe Shinji intently, judging his words and searching his face for any hint of deceit that he may be attempting to conceal.
 
“We'll take care of him for you Nee-san.” Mana suddenly chimed in, breaking the heavy atmosphere. “Won't we Hikari-chan?”.
 
Hikari gawked at Mana, non-plussed by the other girl's irrational statement. Before she could even ponder the ramifications of an answer, a scathing voice forced itself into the conversation.
 
Nee-san?” Miyuki's voice spat, drenched with sarcasm. The clearly irate woman directed a contemptuous frown at the upstart little brunette. “Since when did you become part of the family?” She demanded venomously. Miyuki was seriously annoyed about a number of things at the moment. Her long awaited reunion with Misato and Shinji had not gone quite as she had imagined and now some little tramp suffering from delusions of grandeur was trying to weasel her way into the only family that had ever truly accepted her and that she had ever really enjoyed being with.
 
Unfazed and unconcerned by Miyuki's glowering countenance, Mana stared impassively back. “What's it to you?” She asked in a deliberately offhanded manner, issuing her defiant declaration that she was not intimidated by the woman regardless of what it was she did for a living.
 
The toothy smile Miyuki flashed did nothing to conceal her seething anger and hostility. “Feisty `little' thing, aren't you?” She jibed menacingly. “Give me ten minutes and I'll show you just why my clients address me as -”
 
“Miyuki. Not now” Misato said, her conviction driven by her concern for her younger brother. She had neither the time nor the inclination to indulge the emotional tug-o-war that was obviously developing between the Kirishima girl and her young cousin.
 
Several uncomfortable seconds passed as Miyuki continued to simply glare at Mana. “Just establishing the ground rules Misa-nee.” She stated in a superior tone. “This little girl barged into our place and-”
 
OUR PLACE?” Mana shouted, outraged by the intentionally loaded phrase. “Since when did you become a resident?” She demanded furiously. She knew it was unseemly to re-ignite the argument and she desperately wanted to make a good impression on both Shinji and his older sister, but everything that the other woman said was sending her deeper and deeper into hysterics.
 
Several more seconds passed in the wake of Mana's frenzied outburst. Miyuki smiled, radiant as she basked in the glow of victory at how little it had taken to coerce the annoying pest into acting like the spoiled, self-cantered brat she clearly was. “Better get used to it `little' girl.” She gloated, enjoying every delicious moment. “I'll be visiting more and more often. Staying for dinner, staying the night. All sorts of things.” The gleam in her eyes spoke volumes about just what sorts of things she had in mind. “I am family after all.” Miyuki declared, pushing her advantage even further. “I actually have a valid reason to be there. Unlike some people that simply barge into a complete stranger's apartment totally unannounced.”
 
Literally shaking with barely restrained rage, Mana clenched her hands into tight fists and prepared to launch herself at the whore. “Why you-“
 
“You can drop us off here Katsuragi-san.” Hikari quickly exclaimed, hoping desperately to prevent one of her closest friends from saying or doing something that she knew the girl would regret once she had regained her composure. “It's only about a hundred meters or so down that street to the school's Eastern Entrance.” She said, pointing down a nearby alleyway.
 
Understanding something of the pleading expression Hikari wore plastered across her face, Misato nodded her head and manoeuvred the car over to and up onto the nearby footpath, completely ignoring the continual stream of abuse from the inconvenienced motorists and pedestrians. “Shinji, I'll see if I can finish early today. That way I can pick you up and save you the effort of walking home.” It terrified Misato to think what could possibly happen during the brief time they would be separated. The thought that she wouldn't be there when he would need her was tearing at her insides. Images of how absolutely broken and lost he had once been assaulted relentlessly, so very like this morning when he had woken from the nightmare.
 
“I'll be fine Misato-nee-san.” Shinji assured her, stepping gingerly out of the car and testing his bad leg to see whether it would hold up to any vigorous exertion or not. Satisfied that the pain he felt was the normal day to day discomfort that had become a regular part of his life, he smiled and leaned over into the driver's side window. “You've only just started there.” He reminded her once again. “It's not a good idea to start doing things that'll only get you into trouble. Besides, your manager,” He paused while he attempted to remember the suave man's name, “Kaji-san I think he said his name was, mentioned last night how he intended to keep a very close eye on you.”
 
At the mention of the all too familiar man's name, Misato's face quickly paled. “I don't remember that conversation.” She mumbled, attempting to recall when the overly amorous lothario had mentioned anything of the sort. “When did that lousy SOB say that?” She asked.
 
“While you were singing with some of the other women.” Shinji answered, not really understanding why Misato was so troubled. “He started talking to me about how the two of you went to school together and that he was really happy to catch up with you again.” Smiling, Shinji thought back to how much he had enjoyed listening to the older man reminisce about a part of Misato's life that he knew very little of. “He seemed like a really nice person.”
 
“I bet he did.” Misato muttered darkly, slowly rubbing her temples. After several seconds a sly smile quickly replaced her frown as she quickly reached over and planted an overly affectionate kiss on Shinji's lips. “Either way, I'll see you later.” Taking the opportunity while Shinji was too stunned to speak, she pressed her fingertips to her lips and then to Shinji's, her smile practically beaming as she gazed at his lipstick smeared mouth.
 
Stumbling back from the car, Shinji softly traced his fingers across his lips and sighed. “Nee-san!” Before he could further chastise her, Misato waved and once again created havoc amidst the morning traffic.
 
“I'll see you later tonight Shinji.” Miyuki called out a little more loudly than was absolutely necessary, her lively and energetic waving causing almost as much chaos as Misato's driving as her outfit was unexpectedly exposed to the surrounding motorists.
 
“Is that the school chime?” Hikari mentioned to no one in particular, taking hold of both Mana and Shinji before things escalated once again. “We really have to get going.” She insisted, practically dragging them both with her.
 
***
 
A Tokyo 3Apartment- Early Morning
 
Reclining naked on the large, elaborate four poster bed, a short haired brunette simpered mischievously at the young male sitting on the edge of the bed. “Do you really have to go?” Her long, toned, athletic legs rocked and moved in time to the soft music resonating from the speakers embedded in the headboard. Her dark olive hued skin, the sort that could only be earned by numerous hours spent in the sun, glistened with sweat from the vigorous activities that had only just recently finished
 
“Yeah.” The long haired blonde lounging beside her implored. “Play with us some more.” She pouted playfully, rolling around onto her stomach and resting her head against the other woman's bronzed thigh. Her snow white skin flushed with exhaustion and ecstasy contrasted heavily with the deep tan of the other woman.
 
“We don't have work today.” They both chorused seductively, slowly crawling forward across the bed in an obvious attempt to delay and thus capture their prey.
 
“It's a matter of keeping up appearances my amorous little kittens.” Kaworu murmured, affectionately tracing his long slender fingers over the firm posterior of the nearest woman. “I have to attend school at least once or twice a week.” He smiled as his fingers elicited a soft moan of pleasure from the tall, athletic brunette. “Otherwise the administration and teachers begin making a fuss. And that would severely limit the amount of free time I have.” Leaning forward he cupped his free hand to the chin of the sultry, generously proportioned blonde, drawing her into a deep, prolonged kiss.
 
Catching her breath, she stared longingly at the young man, her hazel eyes smouldering, burning with euphoria. “Will you be free tonight?” She pleaded, hoping to repeat the intense experience and overwhelming passion of the previous night.
 
“After practice.” Kowaru conceded teasingly. “I'll contact one of you, okay.” Of course, he knew that the probability of continuing the tryst, as enjoyable as it had been, was unlikely. Once conquered, the thrill and excitement he experienced with each new encounter vanished quickly, leaving him empty and hollow once again. It seemed that no matter whom he was with, regardless of whether they stimulated him physically, emotionally or even intellectually, something was always lacking. He had attempted to uncover just what the intangible element was that was missing, but still found the answer well beyond his reach. He had to admit though, watching the two uninhibited women clamour desperately for his attention, searching for an answer was enjoyable nonetheless.
 
Both women seemed intrigued by the odd remark, pausing briefly in their efforts to undress their young lover. “Practice?”
 
Kowaru chuckled as he continued in his struggle to pull on his pants against two sets of hands that were equally determined to remove them. “Yeah, the guys are even worse than school is if I skip our jam sessions.”
 
“Jam sessions?” The brunette asked. “Are you in a band or something?”
 
“Lead vocalist for `Kamikaze Kimono', my pet.” Looking for his belt, Kowaru noticed the well endowed blonde now had possession of the narrow leather strap and was slowly and deliberately striking the raised bottom of the giggling brunette.
 
“Can we come and watch?” They both asked.
 
“I didn't realise either of you liked to watch. You both seem so very `Hands On' .” He laughed, watching them frolic. “I wonder if I can make it by Home Room?” He wondered aloud, as the two women dragged him back onto the bed, eagerly divesting him of the rest of the clothes he had only just managed to put on.
 
***
 
Tokyo 3Municipal Middle School- Before Class
 
As he did most days, Touji Suzuhara had woken early and prepared breakfast and lunch for both his little sister Mari and himself. After clearing the dishes away and ensuring everything was in order he gave Mari the identical sermon about being extremely careful and wary of everything and everyone when she went to school. Waving her goodbye, he exited the family apartment he shared with his parents and grandfather and sprinted at top speed to school. Being vice-captain of the school basketball team and a regular fill-in for the school athletics team, his time before school was at a premium with a hectic training and exercise regime that often took him to the point of exhaustion.
 
Of course, once the early morning practice sessions were finished with, Touji liked nothing more than to relax with what he called a `Suzuhara Power Nap' before Ibuki-sensei arrived for Home Room. He always felt refreshed and ready to face the perils of the day with enough energy in reserve to at least make it through to lunch. And so it came as some surprise that he suddenly found himself being roused from his slumber by someone roughly shaking his shoulder.
 
“Touji,” Kensuke hissed. “Devil Alert at 2 o'clock and closing fast.” Taking a step back, he raised his video camera in eager preparation to record just how this latest confrontation would unfold.
 
Fully awake at the sound of the key words his best friend had used, Touji quickly prepared to greet the coming storm in the best way possible.
 
“Hey dimwit!” Asuka glared over the desk at the boy that had the audacity to grin like an idiot as she had approached. She spared a scathing glance towards the other half of the idiot duo busily filming her before returning her attention to the primary offender.
 
Pleased that the conversation was starting well, Touji decided to entertain himself by baiting the volatile redhead as much as he possibly could. “You talking to me Sohryu?” He asked, keeping his voice and posture as laid back and relaxed as possible.
 
Rolling her eyes, Asuka stared distastefully at the boy in front of her. “I can see how you might get confused. After all, using the word `dimwit' could apply to practically all the pitiful male specimens in this class.” She intoned loudly, waving her arm around the room, gesturing to all the other male students. “But yes, I was in fact referring to you `Jock-strap Boy'.” It galled Asuka to think that one of her closest friends actually liked this fool. So while Hikari was busy elsewhere with her Class Representative duties Asuka decided to resolve her personal grudge without restraint or interference.
 
“You really know how to make a guy feel special Red.” Touji laughed, pretending to swoon dramatically at her insult as if it was a romantic confession of love. “Next thing you know, you'll be serenading me with shitty love poems and badly made chocolate.”
 
“Laugh it up monkey.” Asuka smirked, her passionate eyes sparkling. “When I'm through with you, that precious little sister of yours -“
 
The air surrounding the young athlete immediately became dense and his eyes suddenly filled with hostile animosity. “What is you want?” He said evenly, his voice cold and aggressive. “I've got better things to do than waste my precious time trading petty insults with a frigid bitch like you.”
 
Chalking the first round up as her victory, Asuka held up her heavily strapped and braced right hand for Touji to inspect. “See this.”
 
“Yep.” Touji shrugged indifferently, infuriated with himself for letting Asuka wind him up with just the mere mention of his little sister. “What about it?”
 
Holding the injured hand closer, Asuka stared directly into his eyes, holding his gaze without blinking. “This is entirely your fault.”
 
Undaunted by her theatrics, Touji deliberately picked his nose, taking his time to inspect his findings before casually flicking it away. “How do you figure that?”
 
“Because you're a coward.” Unconcerned and not in the least affected by the boy's disgusting personal habits, Asuka stood her ground determined to humble the person she held responsible for her injury. “That's how.“
 
“Hang on there Devil Girl,” Touji stood up and leaned forward and looked directly into Asuka's face, their noses mere centimetres apart, “where do you get off calling me a coward?” Some insults he could handle. Being called stupid or an idiot didn't upset him in the least. He was, after all, no academic genius. Attacking his pride by calling him afraid or cowardly however was an entirely different matter. “I ain't ever backed down from a challenge ever.”
 
“You avoided this challenge.” Asuka countered with equal conviction pushing the hand central to the argument straight into the small gap separating them.
 
Touji gave the offending hand another quick once over, unable to see just how her wounded appendage could be his fault. “And that makes me a coward?”
 
“You parade around school claiming to be `The Man' yet you can't even take a dainty tap from a poor, defenceless, little girl?” Asuka enunciated her words, emphasising her position in the argument as the maligned and mistreated woman.
 
Unable to restrain his amusement, Touji laughed hard, leaning against his desk for support. “That `dainty tap' left cracks in the concrete wall,” He managed to say, pointing his thumb towards the wall at the back of the room, “and as for being a girl, hey Ken;” He turned to the smaller boy busily capturing the entire disagreement on film, “we got word back from the labs yet?”
 
“Nothing conclusive at this stage.” Kensuke replied, keeping both antagonists in shot. “They're still trying to classify the genus let alone the gender.” He grinned, noting the growing impatience of the notoriously short tempered redhead.
 
“Laugh it up jerks,” Asuka growled, “Asuka Langley Sohryu doesn't forgive and she never forgets.” Spreading her feet, she took up a classic kempo fighting stance as she prepared to instruct both insects in the finer arts of battle. Injured arm or not, she was confident that her skill was more than adequate to take them both down before Hikari returned and class started.
 
“Always so tense and aggressive `Mein Leibchin'.” A light and humorous voice added abruptly. “In my experience, I have found that such facades often mask sexual insecurity, anxiety and frustration.” Kaworu stared intently under Asuka's skirt at the form fitting 100% cotton filling his vision before taking a candid snapshot with his mobile phone.
 
Blushing furiously, Asuka spun around and hastily pulled the hem of her skirt back down. “Wha-! What do you think you're doing you pervert?” She shrieked, too embarrassed to even lash out at the smiling adolescent hunched down on the floor with his mobile phone in hand.
 
Standing up, Kaworu sat down on the edge of the nearest desk and began mailing the captured footage out to everyone in his address book. “I'd offer to relieve you of such troubling emotional excess baggage, but alas,” His eyes drifted down to where Asuka still employed a vice-like grip to her skirt, “it appears you are still very much a child.” He afforded the spluttering girl a sincere look of sympathy as a number of phones in the classroom began beeping and chiming. “Perhaps once you outgrow the animal print panties you will be more,” His crimson eyes danced with mirth and delight at how completely mortified Asuka was, especially when compared to her more usual bravado, “receptive to the treatments I can prescribe.”
 
“Kaworu!” Touji brushed past the dazed and shocked girl whose regular taste in underwear had just been broadcast to dozens of people and would undoubtedly be forwarded on to hundreds more. “Dude you finally decided to show up!” He said excitedly, slapping the effeminate boy several times on the shoulder.
 
“The young ladies I `entertained' last night with were reluctant to part with me,” Kaworu announced modestly, “but unfortunately I do have a minimum attendance quota to maintain.”
 
Shinji turned to the young girl sitting comfortably on his desk. “Did you understand any of what just happened, Mana-san?” He asked, perplexed by the early morning clash between the students across the room. He recognised the tall athlete and the boy with the spectacles from yesterday, but the striking redhead and the bold silver haired boy were unfamiliar.
 
Mana sighed. It appeared no matter how often she continued to remind him to drop the formality, Shinji simply would or could not do it. “Asuka has had a running argument with Suzuhara-kun for a few years now.” Gently swinging her legs back and forth, she watched the humiliated girl walk stiffly back to her seat, not particularly enjoying how things had panned out, but not overly sympathetic either. “I doubt that either of them could tell you what originally started it all.”
 
“And the one that lifted her skirt?” Shinji turned his interest to the boy who was now surrounded by several people congratulating him on his return while waving their mobile phones around.
 
“Nagisa-kun. Kowaru Nagisa-kun.” Mana said dismissively. “Resident playboy and self proclaimed ladies man.” Her eyes floated from Kaworu to Asuka and back again. “I think something happened between the two of them, but I can't verify that.” She tilted her head towards the quiet girl sitting behind them. “Ayanami could probably tell you more. They're cousins after all.”
 
Turning in his seat, Shinji gazed at the quiet girl. “Is that true Ayanami-san?” He found it remarkable that the two could be even distantly related.
 
Closing her book, Rei lifted her head to look at the teenager, mildly confused by his apparent curiosity. “Unfortunately, yes it is.” She stated softly.
 
“Shinji.” Mana scolded, leaning onto his back, enjoying the feel of his shoulders and the tantalising scent of his shampooed hair. “You mean to tell me that the pale skin and bloodshot eyes didn't at least have you thinking that they were related?”
 
“Not really, I guess.” Shinji stammered, a light rosy hue touching his cheeks. “Physical appearances have never made much of an impression on me. Misato-nee-san always told me to see people for who they are, not what they look like.” His traumatic experiences as a child had taught him to never judge a book by its cover.
 
Something about the way in which Rei was now appraising Shinji irritated Mana, but before the conversation could progress any further, Maya Ibuki walked into the classroom announcing Home Room was about to commence followed by the Hikari who immediately called for the students to stand and bow to the teacher.
 
***
 
Tokyo 3Cemetery- Ikari Family Shrine
 
A cold, stark draught greeted the lone figure of a man as he slowly made his journey through numerous rows of family shrines. With each measured step, another memory rose from the dark recesses of his psyche. Like the gravestones surrounding him, he was indifferent to even the slightest recollection of the past.
 
Not for lack of caring though.
 
For Gendou Ikari, it was as if the past was his reality and the present he was mired in was merely a hallucination. Even now, he could see her face with her ever-present smile. That glorious smile that had initially drawn him to her side. That self same smile that even now drew him ever onward towards his destination.
 
“I'd say it's a pleasure to see you again Rokubungi, but we both know I'd be lying.” The gruff, wheezing voice drifted through the hushed sanctity of the cemetery. “Why do defile my daughter's grave with your presence?”
 
“Yui was my wife.” Staring at the name engraved into the treated wooden board resting at the back of the memorial, Gendou tried to reconcile the simple piece of timber with the vision of the woman that was constantly by his side. “I'm here to pay my respects.”
 
“You never respected her or anything else Rokubungi.” The elderly man snarled, the knuckles of his hand gripping his cane creaking from the applied force. “Why pretend now.” Throughout his tirade, his eyes never wavered for a moment, locked on the slowly burning incense at the base of the large polished stone bearing his family name.
 
“Perhaps you are right.” Gendou conceded thoughtfully.
 
“You betrayed her, Rokubungi.” The metal encased tip of the cane struck harshly against the stone cobble path. “Your infidelity destroyed my precious little girl. It stole her sanity and drove her away from those who loved her and ultimately to her death.” Finally turning from the tombstone, he directed the full force of his fury at the one person he held responsible for the ever present ache in his heart. “I fully intend to pay you back accordingly.”
 
“Why have you waited so long?” He asked. “It is unlike you to show such restraint.” Gendou stared at the man, surprised at how small and frail he now appeared.
 
“My reasons are my own Rokubungi. And make no mistake,” The malevolence behind the dark, livid eyes blazed with merciless contempt and a ravenous desire, “when the time comes for you to suffer there will be no restraint, no witnesses and nothing even resembling a human corpse when I'm through with you. Leave Rokubungi.” He said, turning back to continue his vigil, “You foul the air with your very presence and I would be alone with my daughter.”
 
“As you wish, Father.” Gendou acceded politely before walking away.
 
***
 
End Fourth Bond
 
Tbc?
 
Pre-Reader / Proof Reader - I can barely be bothered posting this for public consumption. Why would I bother hassling someone to read it beforehand?
 
Authors Post-Rant -
 
Firstly, Thanks need to go out to Chewy for providing me with the name for Kaworu's band.
 
Also, for those of you that enjoy my stories, you should reserve your appreciation for people like Chewy and Zentrodie who have inspired me (either through their works or encouragement) to at least reconsider leaving this and my other works unfinished.
 
In addition, I realise that the pace of this story is slow. I tend to get bogged down in description and attempting to weave a credible tale. That's simply how I write. Love it, hate it or be indifferent about it.
 
As always, post your reviews here at FFN (Or where ever you find this).
Any other comments, thoughts etc are welcome at -
otaku_dman@yahoo.com.au.
Although I don't check it as often as I should. (Gomen in advance)
Ja Ne