Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Memories... ❯ Discoveries ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Me no Evangelion, Me no nothing, Me no knows, Me no lives, Me no goes... Me writes, Me studies, Me bored, Me wants...

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

'Remember that...'

"ok"

'Now, go, and remember that...'

"ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hos pital... I awaken... how did I know I was in a Hospital... I...

 

"Remember... Shinji... Ikari Shinji... Life... LCL... Lilith... Adam... Gendo... Death... SEELE... 01... Life..."

"What?"

 

Who is she? Is blue hair common in humans? Is red eyes common in humans? Is being so pale common in humans? What is common in humans? Who are humans? Why there are humans? Do I know Humans? Am I human?

 

"Who are you?" I ask

"You don't remember me?"

"Who are you?" Well, do I know you...?

"Wait here..."

 

I watch her go...

 

I'm hungry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, he doesn't knows you?"

 

If I say that he doesn't remembers me, then why do you ask me again?

 

"...yes"

"This is new... I didn't expected that he would lose his memories..."

"..."

"Misato isn't going to like this..."

"..."

"Rei, inform the commander of Shinji's situation, tell him that I'm running some scans and tests on him."

"Yes ma'am"

 

I'm a tool?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm hungry...

 

Someone's here...

 

"Shinji."

"Who are you?"

"...it seems that rei was right..."

"What?"

"oh... nothing... how do you feel?"

"Hungry."

"...anything else?"

"No."

"..."

"..."

 

Does she cares? Is she... afraid? What is being afraid?

 

"Shinji... tell me what do you remember?"

 

Should I tell her...

no...

 

"Ikari Shinji."

"Only that?"

"Yes."

"..."

 

What is she writing?

 

"..."

"Well... I'm going to run some tests on you..."

"ok"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems that Pilot Ikari has a complete lost of memory... except his name, mathematics, science and to my amaze... He knows how the MAGI works... Seems that he isn't aware of that, because he answers subconsciously.

 

Brain activity has risen to almost 95%... this something strange... there isn't any human with such high activity... Pilot Sohryu and Pilot Ayanami were within 60% to 70%, and so was Pilot Ikari... A common trait the children have... but this new discovery is amazing... I made some tests for him to answer... This are the results.

 

Mathematical tests... Finished in 5 minutes 26 seconds... no errors... record was 13 minutes 7 seconds by Pilot Ayanami.

Physics tests... Finished in 6 minutes 49 seconds... no errors... record was 8 minutes 27 seconds by Pilot Sohryu.

Chemistry tests... Finished in 3 minutes 34 seconds... no errors... record was 5 minutes 19 seconds by Dr. Maya Ibuki.

Computer tests... Finished in 1 minute 56 seconds to break a class-4 firewall... record was 5 minutes 12 seconds by Balthasar MAGI Supercomputer.

 

The results amaze me, but they can be of great utility or great fear... Subject Pilot Ikari isn't aware of anything... he doesn't remembers his guardian, roommate, fellow pilots, nor his family names... He just remembers how to do things...

 

Another thing I detected was that Pilot Ikari has a complete control over his emotions... In psychological tests that took place 3 months ago, Pilot Ikari seemed scared by war images... now he just sees... and his brain activity shows that he's thinking about the image... but he isn't sweating nor trembling like before...

 

I suggest that Pilot Ikari is to be live by himself... I recommend that he is to live close to Pilot Ayanami's quarters, for her to report any event... Major Katsuragi and Pilot Sohryu can "contaminate" his psyche...

 

We can use his brain capabilities to hack, and for what I had seen in him, he obeys blindly...

-Dr. Ristuko Akagi

 

"I got your attention, right Gendo?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This wasn't expected."

"No. It wasn't"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... another chapter finished... I know it may seem some what used the main idea... but just you wait...

 

Again... My school schedule sucks...

-D14852001|¬¬'