Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ NEON GENESIS POTO-ZOALORD ❯ INTRO ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi, megaguyver here. Well this is chap one of a fanfic I am working on. Disclaimer: I do not own NGE nor will I ever will and I also do not own guyver. The HSL system and the warrior guyvers belong to who ever made them.



NEON GENESIS POTO-ZOALORD?



In a top secret chronos research base a group of scientists gathered around what looked like a small satellite dash. They have been working around the clock on the P.U.G, or the parallel universal gate. It was almost complete; the only problem was how to power it. They had thought about using a HSL (Hyper-Space Link) system. But that had proven to be too much energy. The fields of space and time had become unstable. They had managed to shut the machine off before it destroyed their world. After the disaster, it was discovered that hyper-space energy was too unstable to use. They tried all known forms of energy, but none of them were strong enough to power the P.U.G. They soon found that a rare type of bio-energy could be used to power the P.U.G. if enough was supplied. It was soon find that only the zoalords had had enough of this type of power to open the gate and live though the energy drain. Even with their great power they could only keep the gate open for 30 seconds. Special zoanoids were being made that could open the gate, so they did not have to call on a zoalord every time a gate was to be opened.

So instead of being used to bring supplies thru from other worlds, it would be use to send scouts to other worlds to see if they could be conquered in the future. That brought with it another question how did they get their scouts back. That was answered by the S.T.C. system. The space/time com would send a signal to the gate computer and a gatekeeper zoanoid would open the gate. The scientists where now augmenting the P.U.G. system so it could be used with zoalord and gatekeeper type bio-energy.

In another room a tall man stood watching the scientists intently. A thick air of power surrounded the man. "The fools". Why would chronos waste the manpower to conquer worlds? When it has yet to conquer this one. When the P.U.G. is done we can randomly send our enemy's to other worlds where their powers would be useless and that they will no longer be a threat to us. At this thought the man grind a predatory grin. The man walked out of the room and found is way to the control room. Walking to his office which was a room adjacent to the control room and sitting at his desk. He called his assist and told him to get the chopper ready to leave at midnight tomorrow night.

Two miles to the west of the base, hidden within a wooden enclosure was a small encampment. Only the smoldering fire and the half-eaten meal showed that the camp had been recently in use. About a half a mile east of the camp was a clifface with large rocks and boulders clustered around its surface. It was behind one of these boulders that a young man stood hidden from view.

David kept binoculars trained on the chronos base. He had gotten the location of the base from an unsuspecting zoned in clearview. Clearview was a small town 20 miles southwest from the base. 85% of the town had been zoanoids. David grinned; the local authorities were having a hard time explaining the "freak earthquake". Out of the 11,000 people living in clearview, 7,350 were dead, 350 were missing, and 3,300 were walking wounded.

As for the base, all David knew was that it was some kind of research facility. From what David could get from the zoanoids in clearview. Chronos was doing some kind of research on how to open a gate to other worlds. If they succeeded there was no telling what they could bring to earth. David had been watching the base for three days now. Looking for a weakness in the base defenses. The only way in he saw was the overly used tactic of going in at the changing of the guard. With this David left the cluster of rocks and headed back to camp to finish his meal and plan his attack.

On his way back to camp David took off his shirt to expose the zoacrystals on his torso, chest, and upper arms. David could feel the warm energy spread thru his body as the crystals socked up the sunlight and the life-energy of the plants around him. As a poto-zoalord he had all the powers of a zoalord, but only at half the energy and power. Even the weakest zoalord was too strong for him to take on. David wasn't only a poto-zoalord but a test body as well, for whom he did not know. But as a test body his bio-energy reserves should have run out years ago and with it his life. But his zoacrystals had somehow adapted to the point where the converted solar energy in to bio-energy, thus he was still alive and well. In battle they acted like the HSL system in the warrior guyvers, giving him almost unlimited stamina in fights during the day and in outer space. If sunlight or life-energy was unavailable, he could fight four three days straight as long as he did not use attacks that need large amounts of energy. That was why he was exposing the crystals. Like a battery, his body had to be recharged every so often. How often depended on how much energy he used. Every six-month if he lived like a normal human, every six weeks if fought every now and then, but after a big battle where sunlight and life-energy were nowhere to be found it was down to one week.

Entering the camp and see that the fire was almost out, he pick up some wood from a box of firewood and placed it on the ashes and lit it with a match that had come with the firewood. In a few minutes he had a small fire going. The fire was small enough that it did not give off a lot of smoke, but still big enough that it could be used to cook with. Normally David would have cut a tree limb with his forward vibrational sword for firewood and have used his hand beam laser to start the fire. But this close to a chronos base he did not want to risk someone detecting the energy discharge. So he had bought some firewood and a box of matches just before the "freak earthquake" had hit.

After reheating and finishing the meal he had made that morning, David took out a map and a piece of paper he had made from information from the minds of different zoanoids coming in and out of the base. Looking at the map first, David noted that the research base was small for a chronos base and seemed more like an out post then a base. It was only around 300 yards wide by 200 yards long and only 100 yards deep. Normally bases were a bit bigger. They had a small office building above ground and 3 miles wide by 3 miles long and 5miles deep underground. The HQ's were rumored to make these bases look small. Picking the piece of paper up and looking it over, he noted that the changing of the guards took place every four hours and that some big shot was leaving the base around midnight tomorrow night. most likely a hyper-zoanoid going to give his annual report to HQ. Most of the guards would be dispatched to make sure he made his plane.
So to speak, David thought.
The base defense would be thinned, giving him the chance he needed to get in unnoticed.

Seeing that it was getting late, David put the map and paper way. Picking up his shirt and putting it on he got up to check the alarms he had set up around the camp. After seeing that they were working fine he walked over to a tree and jumped to a branch about half way up the tree. Looking over the camp one last time he sat down on the branch with his back to the trunk and watched the sunset. Shortly there after he closed his eyes and went to sleep.



Well that ends chapter one of my fanfic. Please read and review if you having ideas for chapter two let me now. I welcome all ideas you have.