Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Passage ❯ ALTERNATE PLOTTING ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Passage v2
 
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, but I do own a dirty mind.
 
By: AZ Mark II
 
-
 
“Where did she go?” wondered Hikari, scanning the faces of the students as she moved through her school. Not seeing the girl she was looking for, the brown-haired class rep continued looking. It was lunch time, so her best friend should have been either in the cafeteria or outside on the grass, eating her bento. Hikari smiled to herself. Her Shinji-made bento, of course! she thought, amused. All this time, and she still hasn't learned to cook anything more complicated than eggs, sausage and toast, she mused. “If not for him, she would starve,” muttered the Horaki girl.
 
“Hikari! Come join us!” called a girl from her class. Hikari smiled back even as she shook her head.
 
“Sorry, Emi!” she called back, “I have to find Asuka and give her a note from the teacher,” she bowed out of the invitation. “Hey, have you seen her?” Hikari thought to ask. She had been late leaving for lunch because the teacher of her class had wanted to talk to her. Should have said `no' when the school asked me if I wanted my job as Class Rep back, she thought once more.
 
Things had changed, of course. She had evacuated from Tokyo Three at the height of the Angels War, along with her family. Staying behind were core combat personnel only - and that meant her friends, Asuka Langley Sohryu, Shinji Ikari, and Rei Ayanami. She had watched and listened as the end of the war came. Hour by hour, her emotions had swirled around, worry, fear, anger, sorrow and impatience were taking turns wearing away at her nerves. Then, more than two months after the fall of NERV, the UN had declared the Angels War to be over, and that it would shortly be re-opening Tokyo Three.
 
`Shortly' turned out to be another three months, but when her father announced that he was being re-assigned to Tokyo Three, Hikari had nearly leapt for joy. Nearly a year after she left, she could find out what had happened to her friends. No news concerning individual NERV personnel had been released, and all attempts to reach them had failed. Letters were returned marked `address undeliverable'. Phone calls were unable to be connected. No cars, trains or planes were allowed within fifteen kilometers of the wrecked city. Oh, the UN had released some PR footage of the ruins of the city, and it had trumpeted the `rescue' of almost one hundred NERV personnel, conveniently forgetting that it was their own troops they had `rescued' NERV headquarters from.
 
Watching the carefully-edited fifteen minute film, Hikari had found that nearly all the places she knew were gone - most of them without a trace. The Geofront had been breached, leaving a huge, perfectly circular opening where the heart of Tokyo Three had once been. Briefly, she had caught a glimpse of the apartment building where her friends and their guardian, Major Katsuragi, had lived. It was situated partially behind a low rise from Tokyo Three proper, and had therefore suffered less damage than the actual city, though from the look of things, the building's façade would need some work. The short propaganda piece had not shown her where her house was, but after discussing it with her sisters, and watching the short `documentary' time and again, they had come to the conclusion that if anything were left of their home, it wouldn't be in any sort of condition to live in, being much closer to the opening in the heart of Tokyo Three.
 
It had taken another month to get all the paperwork done, though her father, she noticed, had departed their temporary home within a week of his announcement that he was being reassigned to the city. For some reason, the return of the three sisters was subject to a frustrating amount of paperwork, procedures and run-arounds. There were UN forms to be signed, since their father now worked for the UN, rather than the now-defunct NERV. There were identity cards to be made. The three had had to have a medical review. They had had to fill out repetitious forms about their previous stay in Tokyo Three, complete with their address, known access points, school assignments, affiliation level with NERV, the date of their evacuation and many other seemingly useless and pointless information bytes.
 
Kodama had, after two weeks of this harassment, chosen not to return to Tokyo Three, since she was University bound anyway, and had withdrawn her application. Hikari could have been mistaken, but she was almost sure that the dour UN officer they had been working with smirked when Kodama had finally snapped and told him he could shove his fucking forms up his ass. Hikari and Nozumi had talked about it, and had decided to stick it out. The two younger sisters pushed ahead.
 
Even when they thought that they had everything straightened out, and had their passes in hand, they had been literally pulled off the platform at the station and informed that a `procedural issue' had not been addressed, and they couldn't proceed until it was done. It had confused and humiliated Hikari and her younger sister to find themselves and their baggage whisked off to a foreboding building. Hikari had been shown into one room, Nozumi to another, and for the next two hours, the two had been grilled, searched and checked by a pair of UN intelligence types. Hikari had seen the pair go through every bit of her luggage, examining the garments and items as if she were a terrorist trying to sneak an N2 bomb into Tokyo Three. She herself had not escaped the scrutiny, either, since the two had insisted that she be strip-searched.
 
Finally, the two sisters had been reunited, their belongings in ugly military-style canvas duffle bags, since their own luggage had been cut to pieces in the search. Nozumi was both scared and infuriated by what had happened, but Hikari had calmed her down and reassured her. After all, they were heading back to Tokyo Three, and they would be seeing their dad in short order. Boarding the train, the two had tried to relax for the three hour ride to Tokyo Three. The nearer they got to the city, the fewer passengers were on the train, and when the train reached the end of the line at the outskirts of Tokyo Three, she and Nozumi were the only ones aboard.
 
Greeting them on the platform was a harried-looking young officer, who didn't even greet the two, instead thrusting out his hand and demanding their passes. Surrendering the ID cards, the two had watched him swipe them through a reader on the tablet he held. Looking back and forth between the screen and the two, he finally handed them back their IDs and instructed them to grab their gear and follow him. The Horaki girls had barely had time to grab their stuff before he stalked off. Trotting behind him, the two found themselves being bundled into a worn military jeep, the young officer taking the wheel.
 
Attempts at talking with him had only gotten grunts, so the two had been silent. In the last of the sun's light, Hikari had studied the city below them. Distracted, she didn't see where they were going until they arrived in front of a battered apartment building. Hikari blinked. “Is this…?” she wondered.
 
“You're assigned to six oh six,” said the young officer, nearly throwing the girl's stuff out of the vehicle. “Your card will open the door,” he said, departing with a squeal of rubber. Sniffing disdainfully, Hikari and Nozumi had grabbed their stuff and trudged into the building. Passing through the lobby, they saw a lot of uniforms, but not many people. Seeing that the building had power, the two had taken the elevator to the sixth floor, which was, Hikari knew, two floors short of where Shinji and Asuka used to live with their guardian.
 
“This is us, I guess,” said Hikari, seeing the numbers on the door of an apartment. Swiping her card, she heard the door click and pushed it open. “Dad? We're here!” she called out, seeing the apartment was dark. Frowning, she fumbled for the light switch. Finding it, she threw the switch and found herself looking at a somewhat dirty apartment, with dust on the floor and surfaces, a crack in the sliding glass window, and utterly empty except for the pile of their stuff that had been shipped out in advance of their arrival.
 
Hikari and Nozumi had finally managed to get in touch with their father, and had learned that due to the UN regulations that were in place, the two of them would be staying there by themselves until things settled down, while he was in the barracks down in the Geofront. Exhausted and frustrated, the two had managed to get a futon set up and fell asleep. The next morning, they had set about getting things straightened out. Three weeks passed before they felt that things were returning to normal.
 
It had been a surprise to find a notice in her mail slot that she and Nozumi were to report to the new school the following day to resume classes. The two sisters had been eager to finally look for friends who had been here or were supposed to be here, and had a little trouble falling asleep that night. Early the next morning, the two had swiftly dressed and made their way to the new school. Arriving, they had found themselves in a crowd of strangers as they were herded into the gym for orientation. Facing the raised stage, Hikari saw two familiar faces in the faculty, but everyone else was new to her.
 
“I suppose that it is for the best that our old sensei wasn't one of the two,” she murmured, recalling that time. Looking around covertly, she had seen that the new student body had several blondes and a couple of strawberry blondes, but the rich, deep red hair she was hoping to see wasn't there. The new principal had welcomed the students, given a speech about the importance of a good education, then turned it over to the senior teacher, who quickly reviewed the rules and - with the help of a large wall-display - had given them a virtual tour of the new facility.
 
The students had been dismissed to obtain their uniforms and supplies, but Hikari had found herself called to the stage, where the new teacher for her class had asked if she would like to be class rep once more, since her record had indicated that she had been the class rep before being evacuated, as well as being elected to class rep in her school outside Tokyo Three. Seeking comfort in the familiar, she had accepted. Now, in the middle of her senior year, she wondered why she had accepted.
 
The new facilities and faculty were far more like a `regular' school than the old one, and her job was a lot more demanding now. For nearly two weeks, she had wondered about Shinji, Asuka and Rei, but no one would talk to her about them, and there was no information on the pilots. Hikari had begun to worry about the fate of the pilots, since she had worked up the courage to go up to their old apartment and knock on the door. The first time, no one had answered. The second time, a cold-eyed stranger had answered the door, his eyes suspicious as he demanded to know what she was doing there. Her courage failing, she had stammered that she must have the wrong apartment and fled.
 
Two days later, she had looked up when someone called her name and found herself looking at Kensuke Aida. The two had quickly caught up on what happened to themselves and each other since their abrupt departure. Kensuke shared that Touji was staying in Yokohama, the injuries suffered from his short stint as a pilot precluding his moving back any time soon. Hikari had been saddened to learn that, but it was even more disheartening to learn that Aida had no more idea what had happened to the pilots than she did.
 
A week later, she was shocked speechless to look up as the door to the classroom opened in the middle of the lesson, only to see Asuka and Shinji standing there. Studying the pair, she saw that they were not the same people she had known before. Asuka was thinner than before, her skin paler and her mannerisms much more subdued than she recalled, while Shinji's deep eyes held a haunted look, though he seemed almost the same shy, young man he had been before. Shaking off her shock, she had directed them to two vacant seats near her, and the class had resumed, though Hikari's attention was complete shattered by the sudden, unexplained reappearance of the two.
 
Hikari's smile faded as she lithely skipped up the stairs, deciding to check the classroom for her missing best friend and her familiar. That day at lunch, she had eagerly approached the pair as they ate, and after a hesitant start, she had learned about Asuka's defeat by the fifteenth angel, of her savaging at the hands of the sixteenth, and subsequent attempted suicide and coma. It was quickly apparent to Hikari that something had happened between that and when they appeared in the doorway to the classroom, but neither of them was talking, so she let it go. She had learned that the two were living in the same apartment they had when Misato was their guardian. She had bit her lip, deciding not to ask about the stranger in there. Instead, she asked about Misato. Shinji had said that she would be living with them when she got back, though from where or what, neither he nor Asuka would say.
 
It wasn't long before Hikari realized that Asuka and Shinji were now a couple, though it wasn't easy to see if you hadn't known them before. Little things stood out, but only if you knew where to look and what to look for. As the days passed, Asuka regained the weight she had lost to her coma, becoming one of the most desired girls at school, and her personality returned to more or less `normal', though Hikari noticed that her physical abuse toward Shinji was gone, and while she often dressed him down about one thing or another, it lacked the poisonous hatred of her former self. Hikari was intrigued about it, but things were just too busy for her to dig deeper all at once.
 
Poking her head into the classroom, she found it empty. Frowning, she wondered where the pair was. Not outside, not in the cafeteria, not in other classes, so where? Not in the teachers' lounge for sure, so where? she asked herself, absently smoothing her skirt. Recalling the old uniform, she grinned. The new uniforms were much better than the old ones.
 
The new uniforms were dark blue skirts with a white blouse and waisted jacket for the girls, a dark blue ribbon tie and black leather flats finishing the package. The dress code specified that if a girl wanted to wear stockings or hose, they had to be dark blue or black if colored, and skin-tone if not. Socks - loose or not - were not allowed. The hem of the skirts were to be no lower then knee-length, and no shorter than a miniskirt, though there was much debate about exactly how short a miniskirt could be. Hikari wore her skirt at mid-thigh, an example to the other girls in the class, who for the most part followed her lead. Asuka's skirt was a little shorter than her own, but was not the shortest in class.
 
The men's uniform remained much the same, being dark slacks, leather shoes and a white dress shirt, but new to the uniform added a dark tie and a sports jacket-cut school jacket. Shinji, Hikari had noticed, wore his well and was turning a lot of female heads. Not that he notices, Hikari thought, giggling softly as she up to check the roof. He doesn't seem that different, but at least he isn't so shy now, she thought, feeling a little tingle in her spine as she recalled the `new' Shinji as he had been in class earlier. “For all of that, though, he hasn't made any new friends,” she thought out loud. Aida and Hikari were about the only ones that Asuka and Shinji spent any real time with, and Hikari didn't see any signs of either of the pilots attempting to make friends with the scores of new students.
 
Reaching the roof access door, she twisted the lock and opened the door. Stepping through the door, she used one hand to hold her skirt down, and the other to close the door. Once the door was closed, she absently checked to make sure that her hair was under control. Hikari had dumped the twin ponytail shortly after being evacuated from Tokyo Three, and now she wore her hair in a single pony tail or braid, the end of her tresses reaching mid-back on her. Her freckles had faded a little, and while she had gained a couple of centimeters in height, and her hips had broadened some, her chest had remained almost defiantly compact, just barely achieving B-cup size on her slim chest.
 
“Wonder if they are here?” she asked herself absently, looking around, but not seeing the pair. The roof was pretty much all open area, except for a small part at the far end of the roof, where the air conditioning and vents were, and the area behind the blocky stairs access structure. Turning, Hikari made her way around the side of the stair access, where a narrow passage existed between the cement and the chain-link fencing that surrounded the roof area. Not finding anything, Hikari emerged from the other side of the structure.
 
Looking at the far end of the roof, she debated if it was worth the walk. Time was running out, after all, and she was hungry. If she didn't find Asuka soon, she wouldn't have time to eat. They won't be there, she told herself even as she walked toward the far end of the roof. It's a nice place for a cooling breeze, but everyone on the ground below can look up at you, and in a skirt… she mentally shrugged. Moving past the first set of air conditioning units, she thought she heard some sounds from farther back, near the fence. Stepping a little quicker, she moved closer.
 
As she did, she heard a strangely wet sound, interspersed with sighs and moans. “Must be some good food,” she muttered, frowning. Strange, but I can't think of a food that would make that sound when being eaten, a small part of her mind nagged her. Approaching the last set of vents, she turned the corner. Seeing what was in front of her, she froze, eyes huge.
 
Not two meters from her, her best friend squatted in front of her boyfriend, one hand on his hip, the other between her spread legs, her head bobbing up and down on his hard dick. Shinji's hands were on her head, part guiding, part controlling her. Hikari's mouth hung open as she stared at the two. Asuka's eyes were closed, drool spilling over her chin as she sucked and licked Shinji's hard pole eagerly. Her other hand, Hikari surmised, was in her panties, playing with herself vigorously from the look of things.
 
“Mm,” hummed Shinji approvingly, jerking his hips forward to drive his shaft deeper into Asuka's mouth. “That's good, Asuka,” he commended her, abruptly pulling her off his hard length. Hikari's eyes widened as she got her first look at a man's penis - and certainly her first look at Shinji's. It's bigger than I thought, she noted absently, seeing the straight, thick, dripping length slowly bob. “You want it in your mouth or in your pussy, Asuka-chan?” Shinji asked the girl squatting before him.
 
“Whatever you want, Shin,” Asuka panted, “just hurry!” she begged. Hikari had never thought that Asuka even know how to beg, let alone do it so sincerely.
 
“Ok, Asuka-chan,” smiled Shinji, pulling Asuka to her feet and turning her to face the chain link fence. “Pussy it is,” he said huskily, pushing on her back. Asuka bent forward, grabbing the fence with her fingers as Shinji casually flipped her skirt up, tugged her panties down and positioned himself behind her. Hikari covered her mouth as she watched. Anyone below can look up and see them! she thought, both fascinated and horrified that the two were doing that in addition to having sex at school.
 
Shinji and Asuka didn't seem to share her concern, however. Shinji got settled, gripped Asuka's hips and thrust into her, hissing in pleasure as Asuka bit her lip to stifle her moan. “You're really wet, Asuka-chan,” Shinji growled at her, beginning to thrust harder and faster into her. Asuka didn't answer, only panting harder. “And your pussy is so tight!” he approved. “Is anyone watching, Asuka-chan?” he demanded of her. Mutely, Asuka shook her head. “What was that?” asked Shinji, freezing in mid-stroke.
 
“N…no,” whined Asuka, twitching her hips against him. Hikari could see shiny rivulets of girl juice seeping down Asuka's thighs from where she and Shinji joined.
 
“Too bad,” grunted Shinji, resuming his pounding of Asuka's sex. “Maybe next time,” he panted, driving into her at a frenzied pace.
 
“Ah!” was the only reply from Asuka. It seemed like hours before Shinji groaned, holding himself deep inside his girlfriend. “Yes!” hissed Asuka, feeling him flood her with his cum. “Oh, god, Shinji! There's so much!” she squealed happily. “Give it to me! I want it all!” she demanded greedily.
 
“Sure,” grunted Shinji as the last of his load spurted into her dripping snatch, “anything for my Asuka-chan,” he purred, catching his breath as he bent forward to kiss the nape of Asuka's neck as the redhead gripped the fence. Dimly, Hikari was aware of the bell that signaled the five minute warning for class, but her attention was entirely on the pair before her.
 
Shinji happily sighed as he straightened and stepped back, Hikari seeing his semi-erect dick slipping free of her best friend's twitching pussy, accompanied by a small glob of semen and girl cum. Shinji tenderly caressed Asuka's bare ass for a moment before pulling her panties back up and flipping her skirt back down. “Thanks, Asuka-chan,” he breathed in her ear as she straightened and turned to face him.
 
“I'm not done just yet,” she purred, briefly kissing him before once more squatting down and engulfing his now-flaccid dick in her mouth. Hikari had no more shock to spare at this latest bizarre revelation. This time, Asuka's oral attention was faster and more focused; it was also accompanied by a louder, wetter slurping and gulping soundtrack. Before long, Asuka drew her head back, her lips holding suction on Shinji's dick before finally - regretfully - releasing it with a pop! Smiling up at him, Asuka swiftly tucked his member back into his shorts, then zipped and fastened his pants before standing.
 
When Shinji pulled Asuka to him in a loving hug, Hikari managed to break free of her stunned paralysis. Turning swiftly on her heel, she clumsily dashed back to the access door, desperate to be out of sight before the two turned their attention away from each other. As she stumbled down the stairs, her heart was pounding, her cheeks were crimson, and her mind was in turmoil. She didn't notice that her nipples were hard as rocks and her panties were damp.
 
-
 
“Hey, Hikari!” came a voice from behind the girl, disturbing her pre-occupied state. Turning, she saw Asuka jogging after her. “Something wrong, Hikari?” wondered the redhead, dropping to a walk as she drew even with the shorter brunette. The two were just dismissed from their PE class and were headed for the shower to get ready for the remainder of the classroom sessions. “You've been spaced out for the last couple of days,” noted the German girl.
 
“Uh, just have some things on my mind,” managed Hikari, feeling her cheeks warm up at the memory of what she had seen on the roof recently. Asuka gave her a look that clearly said that she didn't buy it, but she didn't immediately say anything. The two entered the girls' locker room and began to strip off their sweaty shorts and tee shirts in preparation for their shower.
 
“So, you coming over for supper tonight?” pressed Asuka as she escorted the brunette into the shower block. “Shinji's making something special,” she enticed, grinning at the other girl. Hikari managed a nod.
 
“Yeah, Nozumi is looking forward to it,” she said. Living in the same building was a bonus, since it allowed Asuka and Hikari to spend more time together than they had when last they had been together in Tokyo Three. Looking over at Asuka, Hikari stifled an envious sigh, eyeing her best friend's full breasts and smoothly rounded hips. Her height already makes her stand out from the other girls, but when you add the red hair and blue eyes, it isn't a wonder that she's the most popular girl in school! she thought to herself, her eyes falling to Asuka's groin. Blinking, she realized that the normal trimmed patch of hair was gone, leaving Asuka totally bare.
 
“Hmm?” hummed Asuka turning to look at Hikari, only to find her friend gaping at her bare sex. “Should I lean against the wall?” she asked archly, playfully easing her legs wider. “You can get a better look like that,” she teased. Hikari turned crimson.
 
“I…it…when did you do…that?” the class rep struggled. I didn't say anything! Did I? she wondered. Obviously, Asuka had heard something to make her look over at her. And what does she see, but me staring at her pussy! the mortified girl silently moaned in embarrassment. Asuka resumed her shower, wash cloth in hand.
 
“Last night,” she said, not elaborating at all. “It feels pretty good, actually,” she admitted, smiling a private smile. Asuka's eyes touched on Hikari's modest bush for a moment. “You should try it, Hikari,” she said conversationally, giving her blushing friend an encouraging smile. Hikari glanced down at her own patch. She didn't have to do much to maintain it, unlike a lot of the girls in her class. Kodama had told her that it was probably a family trait they got from their mother - along with the great figures.
 
“I couldn't,” she breathed, hearing more girls enter the shower block. Asuka just hummed, scrubbing her way down her chest to her hips. Hikari found her eyes covertly glancing at the other girls as the rest of their class began to filter in. She noticed that almost all of them had full, thick patches, and the others had trimmed bushes of varying shapes and thicknesses. Hikari wondered how Asuka could be so casual about being the only girl there with no `adult hair'. Of course, from what I saw, that is the last thing she should be self-conscious about! she remembered.
 
Hikari shook her thoughts away from that and hurried to finish up, though Asuka still finished a few minutes before she did. As the two moved to their lockers and began to dress for class, Hikari saw a small mark on Asuka's left shoulder blade. What is that? wondered the girl. After a moment, she realized she was looking at a hickey. Asuka was humming to herself as she shrugged into her bra, reaching back to fasten the band as she tossed her hair. It's still kind of strange to see her without her `interface' units or whatever those things were, mused Hikari, fastening the clasp on her front-closing bra before reaching for her blouse.
 
“Why don't you want to try it?” came Asuka's voice from beside her. The red-head was stepping into her skirt already, her blouse fastened as well as her neck ribbon. As she tucked her blouse into the skirt and zipped it up, she glanced at Hikari. “It's not like it will hurt you, you know,” she said, grinning mischievously at her shorter friend.
 
“Because!” hissed Hikari, glancing around nervously. Asuka's brow furrowed.
 
“Is it that stupid Japanese attitude toward pubic hair?” she guessed. “You know that that has nothing to do with being an adult or being sexy, Hikari,” she reminded the girl. “And I can tell you from personal experience that it is a lot cooler this way,” she added, checking her outfit one more time before grabbing her uniform jacket and book bag. “I'll give you a hand, if you want,” she offered. Hikari heard the bell sound, saving her from having to answer that.
 
“Come on,” she said instead, grabbing her jacket and book bag out of her locker before slamming it and closing the lock. “We're gonna be late if we don't hurry,” she warned her friend. Asuka grinned at her.
 
“I'm waiting on you, slow-poke,” she said carelessly. Together, the two jogged toward the classroom, meeting up with Shinji and Kensuke as they entered the school building. Hikari watched Shinji and Asuka closely, but like always, they didn't do anything out of the ordinary that would suggest that they were fucking each other's brains out. Kensuke was talking to Shinji about some movie he wanted to see, and while Shinji was partially listening to the otaku, most of his attention was on Asuka - just like always.
 
“So, what say we go see it this weekend?” pressed the glasses-wearing freak show. “All of us, I mean - as a group,” he hastily explained, seeing Asuka's narrow look. Glancing at Hikari, he appealed to the best friend of the girlfriend of his best friend now that Touji was no longer around. “Come on, Hikari,” he begged, “you know it's a good movie!”
 
“I don't know,” she hedged. “It looked kind of interesting in the trailers, but…” she shrugged.
 
“You would leave me alone with Red?” he pressed before he realized his mistake. “I mean, with Sohryu?” he corrected himself before Asuka or Shinji could smack him. Hikari sighed. More like leave them alone with each other, she thought to herself. She had a sudden mental vision of what would happen if Kensuke saw them doing something like she had seen on the roof. He would record it and sell it all over school, and then things would get complicated for them, she thought uneasily. Like their lives haven't been complicated enough up to now, she thought guiltily.
 
“We'll go if Hikari comes with us,” decided Asuka for her and Shinji both, just like old times. “So, are you coming, Hikari?” she asked. Hikari fought the urge to blush as her mind took liberties with the meaning of the question. I wish I were, she thought. Out loud, she said something different.
 
“Well, I don't have anything planned for this weekend, so we might as well,” she said. Asuka smirked as she turned her gaze to Kensuke.
 
“Then it's agreed, freak show,” she said haughtily. “Saturday night, you and Shinji will be allowed the pleasure and honor of being seen in public with Hikari and me. While no one will believe that two such goddess-like beauties would associate with dirty little boys like you, it will nevertheless raise your social standing with the other dirty little boys,” she said grandly. Hikari found herself giggling at this nostalgic bit of classic Asuka.
 
“We're truly honored,” said Shinji dryly. “We'll try not to walk on our knuckles and make panty jokes,” he murmured. Hikari saw his eyes touch Asuka's for a moment, and for a split second, she caught a twitch of a smile on his lips. More noticeable was the warmth in Asuka's eyes and the corners of her mouth upturning.
 
“I'm sure you will,” she said negligently, flipping her hand at the two males. “Oh, and Kensuke, you're buying Hikari's and my ticket,” she informed him.
 
“Me?!” he protested.
 
“Yes, you, freak show!” she ordered firmly. “Being seen in public with you is a great sacrifice for Hikari and me, so you have no reason to complain about putting out for the tickets,” she imperiously stated. Kensuke sighed.
 
“Hopefully I won't be the only one putting out,” he muttered to himself, only to be immediately smacked by three people.
 
-
 
Hikari and Nozumi rode up two floors and moved down the hall to Shinji and Asuka's apartment. Knocking, the two of them heard someone call out intelligibly, then the faint sounds of someone moving toward the door. Hikari glanced at Nozumi, trying not to wonder what - if anything - their knock might have interrupted. A moment later, the door slid open. “Hey, Hikari; Nozumi,” came Asuka's voice, “come on in,” she invited them.
 
“Thanks, Asuka,” said the older of the two siblings. Moving into the apartment, she saw that Asuka was wearing her shorts and tee shirt outfit. Hikari wondered if her close-fitted denim skirt and sleeveless, V-neck top was too much. Nozumi was wearing a similar outfit, but her top was a tank-top mid-riff shirt, and her skirt was pleated flannel and felt. Toeing off their tennis shoes, the two dipped their heads as they stepped past Asuka. “Excuse us,” they said ritualistically. Asuka smiled at the two.
 
As Asuka closed and locked the door behind them, the pair turned the corner from the entrance and saw Shinji working in the kitchen. “Need any help?” offered Hikari. Shinji turned and smiled at her.
 
“No, but thanks for asking,” he replied. “We've got about six minutes to go before we're ready to eat,” he warned her, his eyes back on the stove. Hikari nodded.
 
“Smells good,” she said, turning to see Asuka drop onto the couch. Unlike before, the couch in Shinji and Asuka's apartment was new. Neither had said what happened to the old one that Misato owned before; nor had either of them been forthcoming about where Misato herself was. Hikari had sensed after the second attempt to steer conversation to the two's former commanding officer that they were reticent to say anything. Hikari had backed off that topic.
 
The new couch was much like the old couch, but it was leather-covered and more comfortable. Done in neutral natural finish, it was inviting and felt like being hugged by a loved one when you sat in it. There were no other seats in the living room. Not that one would expect it, with only two people living there, and only one more unaccounted for. They didn't entertain, so it wasn't any kind of problem to have only three seats in the living room.
 
Nozumi had nearly leapt onto the couch beside Asuka, who had picked up a controller from the floor and was about to resume her video game. Nozumi had scrambled after the second controller, and Asuka let the younger Horaki girl join her in the bloodbath on the TV screen. Hikari had noticed that Asuka's taste in video games was as blood-thirsty as ever, though the girl no longer got lost in the violence. Deciding to join them, Hikari took the far seat and leaned back, sighing in comfort. “This couch is too comfortable,” she purred, “I think Nozumi and I will have to steal it,” she mock-threatened Asuka.
 
“Yeah, sure,” came the distracted reply from the red-head. “After we eat, we have to decided what to wear this weekend,” she reminded Hikari. The other girl frowned.
 
“It's just a movie, Asuka,” she said. “What does it matter what we wear?” she wondered. God knows that I have no plans to dress up for Kensuke, she left unsaid.
 
“It's a movie we're going to see,” agreed Asuka, her attention on the TV, “but there is more to it than just watching a probably-geeky movie,” she reminded the girl. “It's almost gaurunteed that we'll run into people from our school,” she lectured with half her attention, “and that means that we have to make sure that we don't embarrass ourselves,” she decreed. Hikari considered that.
 
“I suppose,” she capitulated. Asuka glanced at her, leering at the brunette.
 
“That's right,” crooned the former Second Child, “we'll get you up there yet,” she bragged. Hikari frowned.
 
“Up there? Where, up there?” she asked suspiciously. Asuka winked at her before turning her attention back to the game. Before she knew it, Shinji was calling them to supper, and the four of them took their seats at the table. None of them bothered with the religious ritual of offering thanks and all of them dug into the delicious mixed-cuisine meal.
 
After they had eaten all they could eat, Asuka helped Shinji clear the table before suggesting that Shinji and Nozumi play some video games while she and Hikari worked out their outfits. Once they had the `right' outfits selected, Asuka announced that they would all enjoy a movie together before calling it a night. Shinji and Nozumi were shortly engrossed in a decidedly tamer game than what Asuka had been playing, and Asuka and Hikari retired to the red-head's room to discuss outfits.
 
In the room, Hikari paused, seeing two book bags on the shallow desk in the corner of the room. Glancing around, she noticed that there were a pair of folded slacks on the foot of the bed, and hanging next to Asuka's school uniform was the familiar sports-jacket uniform for the boys. One plus one equals two, thought Hikari. “So, you and Shinji are sharing a room now?” she asked casually as she could. Asuka didn't bat an eyelash.
 
“Yeah,” she agreed, opening her wardrobe to peruse the choices. “I think we will want to go with dresses, rather than skirts and tops,” she said, her mind seemingly on clothes. “Do you still have that lavender spaghetti-strap number?” she wondered out loud, rifling some hangers. “Might have to get new outfits,” she said, smiling eagerly.
 
“What did you do with Shinji's old room?” asked Hikari, pursuing a more important topic.
 
“Storage,” said Asuka, holding a dress to her chest and critically studying the reflection in her full-length mirror. “It was a small room, and my extra stuff had to go somewhere, so we decided to return the room it its original purpose. We're going to have to go shopping tomorrow,” sighed the taller girl happily, tossing the dress to the foot of the bed.
 
Hikari was staring at her with a strange expression. “Something wrong, Hikari?” wondered Asuka. Slowly, the girl shook her head.
 
“N…not really,” said the brown-haired girl. Asuka studied her for a while before moving past Hikari to the door, which she closed and locked.
 
“You were on the roof,” said Asuka calmly, sitting down on her bed and catching Hikari's hand, pulling the girl to her side. “So, did you like the show?” she whispered in Hikari's ear.
 
-
 
Shinji stretched as he exited the room that he and Asuka shared. Moving down the hall, he paused by Misato's door, habitually looking inside the room. I hope that she can come home soon, he thought once more. I'll ask next time we go there, he decided. It had been more than a week since he and Asuka had last pressed this issue with the staffers in what had once been NERV headquarters. We miss her, he realized, identifying the most common - and strongest - emotion he and Asuka felt when they looked into the empty room that both would always think of as Misato's.
 
Sighing, he closed the door and moved toward the apartment's door. He had been informed earlier that Asuka would be going to Hikari's apartment to prepare for the evening, and he was to come by at a certain time; not a second before, and not a second after. He had meekly accepted this demand, much like he had before. No wonder things were so bad between us for so long, he thought, wryly smiling at the memory. I am probably partially at fault for her breakdown, always being a self-absorbed spineless twerp, when Asuka needed a teammate and friend. He exited the apartment and made sure it locked behind him before moving to the elevator.
 
Riding down two floors, his mind turned to Asuka and Hikari, anticipating what they might be wearing. He was in khakis and a button-down shirt, but the behavior of the two girls told him that they would be dressing up for the evening, even if they had both frequently told him and Kensuke that this wasn't a date or a special occasion. Shinji had reacted like the old him, meekly agreeing with Asuka's imperious decrees, while Kensuke had tried to fight back verbally, only to find that he had no real ground to fight from. The best he could manage was to counter with a weak `well, no one would date you anyway, Sohryu!'.
 
As he exited the elevator and made his way to the door to Hikari's apartment, he found himself musing that he and Asuka had never been on a traditional `date'. Hmm, maybe I should plan one soon; after all, she seems to like the idea enough, he mused. Knocking on the door, he heard the faint sounds of fast steps, and a moment later, Nozumi opened the door, grinning at him. “Hey, Shinji,” she laughed, grabbing his wrist and tugging him into the apartment she shared with her sister. “They are almost ready,” she explained, guiding him to the living room. Shinji glanced at his watch, then the wall clock. He was exactly on time. Nozumi noticed this, giggling as she leaned over and whispered in his ear. “They have been ready for ten minutes, but you might have to wait another ten or so before they decide to come out,” she revealed to him.
 
“Oh,” he replied, a smile flickering over his lips. “I see,” he murmured. Girls and their entrances, he recalled. He got comfortable. “Then, I'll wait,” he said quietly to Nozumi, who giggled a little more.
 
“Shinji is here!” she called out loudly. From behind the closed door to the bedroom, he heard Asuka answer.
 
“We're not ready yet, so sit down and wait, Baka!”
 
“Whatever you say,” came the mild reply from Shinji. Nozumi scurried into the kitchen, returning with a cool glass of water for him. Patiently, he waited. Apparently at some signal from the bedroom, Nozumi firmly turned Shinji's head away from the bedroom door.
 
“No peeking,” she said sternly. Shinji heard the door open, and heard the sounds of two pairs of light steps coming toward him. They stopped near the chair he was in, and a moment later, his head was released. “Ok, now you can look,” pronounced Nozumi, clearly enjoying herself. Shinji turned to look at the two girls he would be spending the evening with.
 
“Wow,” he breathed reverently. The two girls were standing side by side, obviously posed to best advantage. Shinji drank in the sight of the pair. Hikari had left her hair loose, and it was brushed and washed until it shown a rich, deep brunette with chestnut highlights. Her lips were faintly colored with lip gloss, and he suspected that she was wearing eyeliner and eye shadow as well. Her dress was a simple-enough sundress, very much like Asuka's favorite, but in a rich, vibrant green. It suited her, Shinji decided.
 
His eyes turned to Asuka. The girl was in a sundress, but instead of the familiar yellow, she was wearing a black one. It complimented her shiny auburn hair, which was loose down her back. Asuka was wearing a pale shade of red lipstick, and Shinji was positive that his girlfriend was wearing eye shadow. The warm smile on Asuka's lips completed the look. Shinji's eyes wandered down the girls' forms, not finding any sign of hose. In their hands, the two held dark flats and two identical small purses.
 
“I think that is approval, Hikari,” smiled Asuka, glancing at her friend. Hikari smiled back, though her breathing was a little fast. Asuka glanced at the clock. “Time to go,” she announced, moving toward the door as Shinji stood. Pausing to put on their shoes, Hikari paused to hug Nozumi and remind her not to stay up too late, lock the door, and not eat too much of the sweets in the refrigerator. Nozumi promised to be good, and the three departed. Shinji felt the girls each take an arm as the trio entered the elevator, and he had to admit, it felt really good. It was no wonder that he was smiling widely as the three made their way to the theater to meet Kensuke.
 
-
 
It's amazing how a trailer can be so misleading, Hikari mused as she covered her yawn with a hand. On her right side, Kensuke was glued to the screen, practically bouncing in his seat as the movie dragged on. To her left, Shinji was sharing popcorn with Asuka, the two clearly ignoring the movie in favor of each other. Hikari felt a jolt of jealousy, watching the two of them. Asuka's lucky, she thought. It might not be an official date, but still! She glanced over at Kensuke, seeing he was completely engrossed in the movie. He's been like this since second grade, she thought sourly. Carefully, Hikari rose and moved past Shinji and Asuka.
 
“Bathroom,” she murmured to Asuka as she saw the German girl glance at her. Asuka immediately rose as well, following Hikari out of the theater. The two made their way to the ladies room and tended to business. As they washed their hands at the sinks, Asuka glanced at her friend.
 
“You ok, Hikari?” she asked.
 
“Sure,” replied Hikari. “Just wish the movie was more interesting,” she admitted. Asuka hummed.
 
“Let's stop by the concession stand before we go back,” said Asuka decisively. “I think you need some popcorn and a drink,” she said mysteriously. Hikari frowned.
 
“I'm not that hungry,” she said slowly, “but I guess a drink sounds ok,” she admitted. Asuka shook her head.
 
“Popcorn, gummy beads and soda,” she said firmly, grabbing Hikari's hand and leading her to the concession stand. “Trust me,” murmured the taller girl, winking at Hikari. The shorter girl felt her heart skip a beat.
 
At the concession stand, Asuka fussily selected the snacks and paid for them, the two girls making their way back to the theater. To Hikari's surprise, Asuka moved into the row first, taking the side by Kensuke, giving her seat to Hikari. Blinking in surprise, Hikari settled into the seat, putting her soda in the holder and taking her popcorn in hand. Almost immediately, she felt Shinji's hand brush her hand as he raided her popcorn bag. Does he think I'm Asuka? wondered the girl as she tilted the bag toward him. Well, that's fine, I guess, she decided. Leaning forward, she saw Asuka watching the screen, absently tossing individual popcorn puffs into her mouth.
 
Hikari settled in, trying to concentrate on the movie, but her attention was repeatedly drawn to Shinji as he rapidly emptied her bag of popcorn. When it was empty, she set it aside, taking a pull from her drink before she felt Shinji's hand trace her arm from her elbow to her hand. Understanding his search, she silently offered him her drink, Shinji taking a drink to wash down the popcorn down. It wasn't until a full minute later that Hikari realized that she had just shared a kind-of kiss with him. Blushing in the dark theater, she fumbled for the box of gummy beads.
 
When she finally got one out, she started to eat it, but paused. Nervously swallowing, she offered it to Shinji instead. To her surprise, he not only took the offered gummy treat, but held her wrist while he licked the oil and salt off her fingers from the popcorn. Hikari's heart-rate kicked up as she felt his tongue caress her finger tips. When he finally let go of her wrist, her nipples were hard as rocks and her panties were dampening. Oh, god! she thought. She had never thought that something so common could be so arousing.
 
Quickly grabbing another gummy treat, she hurriedly offered it to Shinji, only to have it slip from her slick fingers, flying off somewhere near Asuka's feet. She heard a faint, soft chuckle from Shinji, and had to stifle a giggle. For some reason, that simple accident was funny to them. Hikari reached for another gummy treat. The wetness on her fingers, along with the remaining traces of oil, combined with the slippery nature of the gummy beads, meant that they were nearly impossible to hold unless she grabbed them very carefully, and held them gently. Hikari carefully fed another gummy treat to Shinji.
 
Before she knew it, she was fishing around for the last one. When she went to pull it from the box, though, it grazed the edge of the cardboard pack, and - as if it were guided by rails - tumbled right down her sundress. Hikari silently gasped, reaching into the top of her dress to retrieve the small treat. To her surprise, the nimble little treat slipped out from between her breasts and ended up between her legs when the top of her dress shifted as she reached in to get it. Should I…? she thought, only to feel Shinji's fingers touch her own questioningly. Sucking in a breath, Hikari grabbed his hand.
 
Shifting slightly, Hikari eased her legs open, while her other hand drew her hem up. Her heart beating like a jackhammer, she guided Shinji's hand toward the gummy treat. I'm not doing this, I'm not doing this, I'm not doing this…! she kept telling herself, even though she knew full well that she was. Her panties were soaked by now, thanks to the surprisingly erotic little game she and Shinji had been playing. Oh, god! He's gonna feel how wet I am! she thought excitedly as their intertwined fingers brushed the front of her panties. “Ah!” she gasped, the brief, barely-felt contact sending a bolt of lightening through the soaked cotton thong she wore and into her pussy. Fortunately, her gasp coincided with the gasps of the other patrons as the movie took an unexpected plot turn.
 
Shinji trapped the last gummy bead and managed to extract it from where it rested against Hikari's wet panties. In the light of the screen, Hikari dared to turn her crimson face to peek at Shinji. Her mouth dropped open as she saw him looking at her, a smile on his face as he popped the gummy treat into his mouth before winking at her. Oh, god! How long is this movie?! she thought. For the first time in her life, she wondered why there wasn't a four-hour movie to be had. Suddenly, Hikari didn't want the movie to end. Shinji casually dropped his hand back to her lap, his hand resting on top of her hand, which was still frozen in her lap. Gently squeezing her hand, he delicately rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, causing a shiver to run down her spine.
 
 
On his other side, Shinji eased his hand up Asuka's thigh, even as he felt his girlfriend eagerly spread her legs wide open. Pausing often to rub her silky thigh, he worked his way up to her pussy, knowing what he would find. As expected, she was wet, her panties soaked. Playfully massaging her through the soaked cotton, he heard her stifled groan of frustration. Smiling to himself, he tugged her panties aside and carefully pushed a finger into her leaking pussy. From his side, he heard her sigh softly, her legs opening as wide as the seat allowed her to as she curled her hips forward. Shinji glanced past his girlfriend, finding Kensuke to be completely engrossed in the movie. Good thing he is such an otaku, Shinji thought, or he might be a nuisance right now. His eyes caught sight of Asuka's hard, erect nipples through the material of her dress in the flashing light of the screen, along with her bunched up skirt, which was at her hips. Asuka's warm blue eyes met his for a moment, and she licked her lips, causing his already-hard dick to throb.
 
Shinji eased another finger into his girlfriend's slippery passage as he turned his attention to Hikari. The shorter girl was breathing fast, eyes closed, as he lovingly brushed the back of her hand with his thumb. He could see that - like Asuka - her dress was bunched at her hips, her legs spread as wide as the seat would allow. And also like his girlfriend, her nipples were hard and visible through the material of her top. Shinji could feel Hikari's hand twitching a little, and after a moment, he realized that her hand twitches were pulling his fingers toward her panties. Taking a calming breath, he deliberately, slowly, pushed his hand between her legs, his fingers brushing along her soaked panties.
 
“Mm!” Hikari gasped around her finger, which she had bit to keep from screaming in excitement when Shinji's finger brushed her wet panties. Her body shivered as an orgasm hit her, spreading through her like a flood, carrying her away before leaving her tingly and incredibly sensitive across her entire body. Never like that! she thought, dazed. I have never cum like that before! The girl had experienced some self-induced orgasms, but never on the scale of what she just experienced.
 
As she caught her breath, she was aware that Shinji had stopped stroking her, though his hand still held her hand. Feeling her body heat rise off her in waves, she looked over at him just in time to see him shift in his seat. What is he…? she wondered, only to have him briefly pull his hand back to his lap. Like a ton of bricks, she suddenly understood. He's…erect, and it's uncomfortable to him! Licking her lips nervously, she hesitantly reached toward his lap, jerkily stopping and starting as she argued with herself about doing what she was contemplating.
 
Man, this is beginning to hurt! Shinji thought, trying to get the iron rod in his pants in a more comfortable position. What I wouldn't give to have Asuka or Hikari help me out! he silently begged. Beside him, Asuka seemed to know what he was thinking, because her hand wiggled over to his lap, and swiftly drew down the zipper to his slacks, wormed inside his boxers and guided his length out. Wrapping her hand around his shaft, Asuka slowly pumped it, making her boyfriend moan softly as he leaned back a little in his seat.
 
“Huh?” came an unexpected voice from Asuka's other side. Blinking, the girl turned her head to see Kensuke staring at her, mouth open. Shit! thought Asuka irritably. Here she was, legs spread, skirt around her hips, Shinji fingering her, her hand in his lap, and freak boy Aida was watching her. “Wha…?” the geek began to say. Gotta shut him up quick! thought Asuka, her free hand slapping over his mouth. Glancing at Shinji, she saw him looking to the side Hikari was on. Asuka turned her head to Aida.
 
“One word and you are dead, freak!” she hissed warningly. Aida gulped behind her hand. Asuka eased her hand back from his mouth. Aida licked his lips as he stared at the scene beside him. Kensuke wasn't going to look away, Asuka realized. She swiftly debated her choices. She could knock him senseless, but that would attract unwanted attention. She could tell him to look away, but that might also draw attention to them. She could just ignore him, but he was too stupid to let it go without telling everyone; or filming it. What to do? she wondered.
 
Grabbing Kensuke's jaw, she pulled him toward her so she could whisper in his ear without being heard by the others. “I'll make you a deal,” she whispered tightly in his ear, “you keep your eyes on the movie, and I'll do something nice for you. You keep looking at me, and I will kill you,” she warned him. Kensuke nodded furiously, his eyes turning to the screen. Silently sighing, Asuka reached down to Kensuke's lap and fumbled with his zipper for a moment before unzipping it and reaching into the young man's briefs. Sorting out his hard-on wasn't that difficult, and once it was free of his pants, she began to stroke it like she was stroking Shinji's dick; though with far less enthusiasm and with none of the love she felt for her boyfriend.
 
Hmm, thought the redhead, having a dick in each hand isn't too bad; it's kind of exciting, really, she admitted. She felt Kensuke shift, and a moment later, his hand touched her breast, quickly but clumsily finding her hard nipple and giving it a pinch. Angrily, she squeezed his shaft warningly, and a moment later, the hand withdrew. As a reward, Asuka resumed her soft stroking. I didn't give you touching privileges, freak-boy! she thought, annoyed at Kensuke's presumption. Still, it didn't feel too bad, considering…
 
As she stroked the geek's dick, she realized something. His shaft is really thin, she realized, truly a pencil dick, but what's wrong with his tip? Glancing over, she frowned slightly as she studied the glasses-wearing boy's tool in the flickering light of the movie. Finally getting a good look at it, she blinked. Now that's something you don't see every day, she thought absently. Moving her hand up, she palmed Kensuke's tip, marveling at it. Did he trap it in a book or something? wondered Asuka.
 
Unlike her lover's wonderful tool, Aida's dick closely resembled a mushroom. The shaft was thinner than she would have imagined, while the crown was short, but wide. Shinji's dick had a plum-sized tip atop a thick, strong, long shaft that never failed to bring her to orgasm, and while the fringe of his glans was of greater diameter than his manly shaft, it was nowhere near as wide as Kensuke's tip was. Gently squeezing the wide, short tip with her hand, she felt the boy's pre-cum ooze out to cover her hand, making everything much slipperier.
 
I wonder how it got that way? she thought absently, biting back a moan as Shinji eased a second finger into her greedy, drooling sex. Glancing over to her lover, she saw that he was still occupied with Hikari. Licking her lips at that thought, Asuka looked back over at Kensuke, unconsciously increasing the speed of her hand on his odd dick. Kensuke was trembling. Realizing the power she had over him, Asuka smiled. Might as well enjoy myself, since it turned out this way, she decided, feeling Hikari's hand hesitantly brush against her own where it was lovingly stroking Shinji's might member.
 
Even as she guided Hikari in the first steps of giving a hand-job to her lover, she was mirroring the actions with the dick in her other hand. Hearing a strained groan from Kensuke, accompanied by increasing twitches from his dick, Asuka clamped down with her hand, pumping his shaft and tip rapidly, the large amount of pre-cum lubing her hand so it slipped easily over his shaft and tip. Grasping his tip in her fist, she was just in time to retard his explosion, her hand catching spurt after spurt of thick, hot cum. As it began to seep through her fingers, she wondered if he had ever cum before.
 
Feeling his body slump back in his seat, she slowly stroked, tugged, twisted and fondled his soaked member, more thoroughly examining his tip. It's almost frisbee-shaped, she decided, tracing the rim with a forefinger. Her tactile curiosity was interrupted by the young man trying to stand up. Asuka scowled, squeezing his tip in warning as she pushed his hips back down into the seat. A wordless whimper came from him. Asuka leaned closer. “Not until I say so, Aida,” she murmured warningly.
 
“B..but…!” he squeaked. Asuka's soft, throaty growl silenced him. Feeling him settle back into his seat, she resumed her exploring. Worming her fingers into his underwear, she casually fondled his balls. They feel like marbles, compared to my manly stud Shinji-baka's eggs, she thought lustfully, recalling the size and weight of her Shinji's family jewels. Maybe they emptied themselves when he came? she absently wondered, moving her fingers back out of his cum-soaked briefs to assault his dick again. To her mild surprise, Kensuke was reviving a little.
 
Her attention was distracted by her lover's sudden eruption, which covered her and Hikari's joined fingers and hands with potent Shinji-cum. Asuka lean forward and toward Shinji, catching Hikari's eye as she raised her cupped hand to her mouth. Hikari's jaw dropped. She's…but…it's Shinji's…! Asuka quietly slurped up her share of the cum, licking her lips as she swallowed. Smiling at Hikari, she then licked her fingers and palm clean as the final few scenes rolled before hungrily dipping her face to Shinji's lap. Hikari blinked, realizing that Shinji had withdrawn his hand from her satisfied - and soaked - pussy, pausing to draw her dress back down. The red-head's attention was diverted from her savoring the taste of her favorite desert by sounds from her other side.
 
“A…Asuka,” Kensuke whimpered quietly, his hands grasping the arm rests tightly. Asuka tapped her fingernail against the slit in the wide, shallow tip of his dick, making him jerk in surprise. You know, I think that is the first time he has called me by my name, it occurred to the girl. Rubbing the tip of his dick, she felt the building orgasm in her break over her, Shinji's skillful touch and the oddly exciting situation with Aida fueling a short but deep orgasm in the redhead. As her senses cleared, she found that Kensuke was holding her arm in a tight grip, his dick once more hard.
 
Looking over at the shorter boy, she saw him looking at her, a pained look on his face. What's his problem? she wondered, savoring the after-tingle of her Shinji-made orgasm. Asuka stoked the oddly-shaped tool, noticing that the cum was beginning to clot. Better do something about that, she realized. She also realized that the theater lights were beginning to come up. Hurriedly, she wiped her hand more or less clean on his underwear and pants as she used her other hand to tug her dress back down to a more acceptable place.
 
She was just in time to meet Shinji's eyes, her heart racing as she smiled back at him warmly. Looking past her lover, she saw Hikari, her face both flushed and blushing, breathing deeply in her seat. Nudging her lover, Asuka herded him and Hikari out and toward the exits. “Hikari and I have to stop by the girls' room,” she said, her hand catching Hikari's and leading her best friend toward the women's restroom. Shinji nodded, seeing Kensuke dash past him, moving fast, but strangely stiffly, both hands over his crotch.
 
“Looks like Kensuke pissed himself,” he muttered under his breath. He missed the quiet titter of laughter from Asuka as the door closed behind the two girls. Moving into the men's bathroom, he tended to business, then moved to the sink to wash his hands. Asuka-chan does a good job, even if she's rushed, he reflected, grinning to himself. From the stall, he heard some strange sounds. “You ok in there, `Suke?” he asked his friend.
 
“Y…yeah,” came the boy's voice. He sounded breathless. “Be out in a minute!” he added hastily. Shinji dried his hands off before checking himself in the mirror. Can't walk out there with my fly open; Asuka'd want me to bend her over and take her right in the middle of the lobby, he smiled at the thought. With everything in place, he moved toward the door.
 
“I'll be in the lobby with the girls,” he said over his shoulder as he exited the bathroom.
 
“Ok,” came back Kensuke's voice from the stall the young man was hiding in. Shinji scanned the lobby, not seeing his lover or her best friend. Moving over closer to the girl's bathroom, he waited for the two to appear. It wasn't much longer before Asuka and Hikari emerged, stopping in front of where he was leaning against the wall.
 
“Kensuke's not out yet?” wondered Hikari. Shinji shook his head.
 
“Shinji,” interjected Asuka, “Hikari wanted to call and check on her sister, but didn't bring her cell phone with her. Why don't you lend her your phone and I'll wait for freak boy,” she suggested. Shinji glanced at Hikari, smiling a little as he offered her his phone. “It's too noisy in here, Hikari,” Asuka said. “Outside will be quieter,” she explained. “Shinji will protect you form the perverts,” she winked at her best friend, who blushed. “Shinji, take care of my Hi-chan,” instructed the German girl. “I'll bring the stooge out with me and find you two,” she said, absently touching Shinji's cheek with her palm.
 
“Sure, if it's ok with Hikari,” agreed Shinji.
 
“It is,” Asuka decided for her friend. As the two made their way through the doors of the theater lobby, Asuka moved over closer to the men's restroom. She had not been there long when Kensuke emerged, his pants looking almost normal. Seeing Asuka there, he flinched.
 
“Uh…” he tried to think of something to say. Asuka marched over to him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him around the corner from the entrance.
 
“Aida,” she barked, her voice low, “I have a question for you. If I like your answer, I'll do something nice for you. If you don't, I'll do something painful,” she stated.
 
“Don't hit me,” he cringed. Asuka snorted delicately.
 
“We'll see,” she hedged. “I want to know what happened to your dick to make it like that? Pinch it in a magazine?” she taunted him. Kensuke blinked.
 
“You…you noticed?” he gulped. Asuka rolled her eyes.
 
“Even a blind girl would notice, idiot,” she scoffed. “I want to know what happened to make it that way,” she said. Kensuke sighed.
 
“Will…will you keep it a secret if I tell you?” he asked quietly. Asuka considered that.
 
“It depends on your answer, Stooge,” she decided a moment later.
 
“It's hereditary,” he mumbled. “My grandfather tried an experimental treatment for his small dick, and something changed the way that the men in the family develop,” he reluctantly explained. Asuka blinked.
 
“Oh,” she managed. Kensuke tried to gauge her reaction, but she wasn't giving much away. “Makes sense; I guess,” she said, sounding a little unsure.
 
“So…?” he asked, worried. Asuka dispassionately stared at him for a moment, then held out her hand, her fist closed.
 
“So, I will do something nice for you,” she said, “and at least for now, I won't say anything,” she promised. Kensuke slowly held out his hand. Asuka opened her fist, and a small bit of damp cloth dropped into his hand. “Here's a little something from me,” she said. “Oh, and if you even think of saying anything about what happened in the theater, you are going to regret it,” she added ominously.
 
“S…sure!” he promised. Asuka turned on her heel.
 
“The others are outside, waiting on us,” she said curtly. Behind her, Kensuke studied the small item Asuka had given him. It took him a moment to realize that it was a pair of wet thong panties. His gasp caused Asuka to turn and look at him. Seeing his comically wide-eyed look, she smirked.
 
“You…these…yours?” he gaped. Asuka's smile was predatory as she reached down to the hem of her sundress. Taking the hem in her hands, she swiftly flipped it up, giving him an agonizingly short glimpse of smooth, bare, glistening folds before she turned and marched out the door.
 
“Coming?” she asked over her shoulder. Kensuke groaned, feeling his pants dampen.
 
“I just did,” he bemoaned his fate.
 
-
 
The foursome had decided to get something more substantial for dinner, since the popcorn and gummy beads had not exactly filled them up. Hikari and Shinji had decided on a place while waiting for Asuka and Kensuke to emerge from the theater lobby. Asuka had immediately approved of the selection, and when Kensuke showed up, he had been informed of the decision.
 
When he had weakly tried to beg off, Shinji had unexpectedly cut off his retreat by offering to pick up the cost of the four's food. When he drew breath to try a different excuse, Asuka had stepped in front of him, hands on hips, and warned him that trying to ditch a girl before she was ready to call it a night was not allowed. Reading her threat clearly, he agreed, and the four made their way to a restaurant a few blocks away. As they walked along, Asuka and Hikari saw no less than three dozen of their fellow students out and about, mostly in groups of three or more. Good thing Asuka insisted on dressing up for this evening, thought Hikari. She found herself walking beside Shinji, with Asuka on his other side and Kensuke on Asuka's far side. It is almost like Shinji and I are a couple, she realized, feeling her heart skip a beat.
 
While most of their classmates chose to go for burgers and fries at fast food places, Shinji led the others to a more reserved eatery. It wasn't a formal dining establishment, but it wasn't MacDonald's, either. There were no plastic row seats. The tables and booths had table cloths. The food was served on real plates instead of styrofoam or pressed paper. They were seated by a waitress at a booth not all that far from the back of the dining area.
 
It wasn't until they were seated that Hikari realized that she was sitting next to Shinji, while Asuka was sitting across from her boyfriend with Kensuke beside her. With Shinji and Asuka sitting at the open end of the booth, Hikari and Kensuke were against the wall. Since the booth was near the back of the dining room, which was partially curved, there wasn't a clear view of them from the street; or even most of the restaurant. Even if someone sat at the near-by tables, they wouldn't have a straight view of the booth.
 
After dropping off the menus and taking their drink orders, the waitress moved off, leaving them to discuss their selections. Asuka engaged Hikari in a discussion about what they should get, almost rudely cutting Kensuke's attempt to offer an opinion off with a curt `girls get to pick the dishes, Aida!' Shinji had smiled as he silently listened to Asuka and Hikari negotiate. For all the talk of fattening foods and calories, he knew that the two would settle on what they wanted, irregardless of calories or fat.
 
Hikari and Asuka had just settled on their choices for the four when she felt Shinji's hand brush across her thigh, catching her own hand as it lay in her lap. Fighting not to blush, she shyly interlaced her fingers with his, wondering if Asuka knew what was happening. Glancing across the table at Kensuke, she found him staring fixedly at the table top. Wonder what's up with him? she wondered absently. Usually, he would be regaling us with his impression of the movie. Still, it's better this way; I would hate to have him ask my why I'm blushing and fidgeting, she decided.
 
Shinji and Asuka were talking calmly about minor things, and when the waitress brought back their drinks, Asuka relayed the dishes she and Hikari had selected for the group, and the woman nodded before moving off. As the group waited, Shinji and Asuka chatted quietly between them, while Hikari and Kensuke were mostly quiet. Hikari could feel a shiver run down her spine as Shinji's hand - still holding her own - began to rub her thigh through the thin material of the sundress. Happily sucking in a deep breath, Hikari relaxed, enjoying a continuation of what she had unexpectedly enjoyed in the theater.
 
Opposite the brunette, Kensuke was unsure what to make of the situation. He had had a very confusing evening so far. First, Red Devil gives me hand job then she asks about my dick before threatening me again. She didn't let me touch her tits, but gave me her panties and even flashed me. Needless to say, he was somewhat confused by the evening. Now, shifting in his seat as he tried not to think about the dampness of his underwear, he jerked when Asuka's hand casually landed on his thigh, right next to his groin.
 
“Something wrong, Kensuke?” asked Hikari, startled by the sudden, violent jerking of the young man across from her.
 
“Uh, just a…cramp,” he managed, seeing Asuka giving him a curious look. In her blue eyes, he saw the dangerous glint of an unspoken warning. Swallowing with some difficulty, he managed a shrug. Hikari dismissed the topic, and Shinji and Asuka went back to their small talk. Kensuke quivered slightly as he felt Asuka's hand slip over to cup his groin once more. Oh, god! he thought to himself, half in hopeful anticipation, half in horror.
 
Hikari was busy with her own issues. With her free hand, she began to slowly tug her skirt up toward her belly, her legs already drifting apart as Shinji delicately stroked her thigh with their joined hands. The girl has long since stopped thinking of the possible ramifications of the act, being more interested in feeling another orgasm like she had experienced in the theater. I should have taken Asuka's advice and gotten rid of my panties! she thought abstractly, knowing that her thong panties were soaked by her arousal, but more irritatingly, they were impeding access to her slippery pussy. Using her thumb and forefinger on her free hand, she tugged and pushed on the flimsy garment, trying to get it out of the way without drawing any attention to her actions. When she felt Shinji's hand move over to help her, she smiled.
 
Across from the beaming girl, Kensuke was trying to keep his hands from shaking like an alcoholic as he felt Asuka playfully yet implacably draw down his zipper once more, her hand slipping inside to brush aside his damp underwear before fishing her prize out into the open. In spite of having cum twice, he had recovered, and his oddly-shaped tool was already hardening as he felt Asuka's warm, soft hands caress it with feather-light delicacy. Swallowing roughly, Kensuke glanced at her, but her attention seemed focused on Shinji and Hikari - mostly Shinji, he noticed. Asuka's fingertip circled the slit at the tip of his crown for a moment, brining him to full hardness.
 
The waitress arrived with the dishes, quickly setting them out and withdrawing after making sure that the four had everything they needed. Asuka and Shinji dug into the food, Hikari belatedly following their lead, with Kensuke the last to begin eating, though he seemed to be having some trouble. Shinji and Asuka were eating with only one hand, though neither of the other two people noticed. From the ease with which the two former pilots fed themselves and each other with only one hand, it was apparent that they were comfortable with such a thing. Hikari managed well enough after a rough start. Kensuke was the only one using both hands; and even then, he was having trouble.
 
Underneath the table, Asuka and Shinji had their feet touching, the simple feel of each other an added pleasure to them. Asuka had slipped off her flats and was resting her soles on top of Shinji's feet, absently rubbing as much of his feet, ankles and leg as she could manage. Shinji relaxed and let her do as she liked, the feel of her smooth skin soothing to him. His hand was once more between Hikari's legs, his fingertips deftly stroking her slick entrance and occasionally slipping into her passage.
 
Asuka, meanwhile, was enjoying herself. I never would have thought that freak boy Aida could be entertaining, but there it is, she thought to herself. She knew that her interest was the same kind of interest that someone had in a freak show or that someone found when looking at a train-wreck or automobile pile-up. Still, since it's handy… she dismissed the current situation. Her pussy, still warm from the limited attention she had gotten in the theater from her lover, was tingling and throbbing, her nipples hard. Glancing at Hikari, she smirked as she saw how hard her friend's nipples were, as well as the color on her cheeks. Just like I thought!
 
Her silent gloating was interrupted by Kensuke's hand on the wrist of the hand that was currently stroking his strangely-shaped dick. Glancing at him, she saw him biting his lip. Noticing her look, he silently pleaded with her. With a slight eye-roll, Asuka looked away before releasing his dick for a moment. Tugging her wrist free, she grabbed his hand and guided it over to her lap. With her free hand, she pulled her skirt up and eased her thighs apart before reluctantly placing Kensuke's hand on her upper thigh. Her hand immediately moved back to his dick, resuming her play.
 
After a wide-eyed, shocked glance at the red-head, Kensuke hesitantly began to move his trembling fingers toward her treasure. As he got closer, he became aware of the hot, slick wetness on her upper thighs. She's…! he thought, stunned. Never in his life had he even thought that she was capable of being so…sexual. Not even when he had masturbated over pictures of her changing in the girl's locker room. Had he been less constrained by hormones and perhaps a bit more objective, he may have realized that the lapse was due to his perception of her as `Red Devil', rather than as a girl.
 
Either way, when his fingertip touched her soaked slit, he was sure that he had gone to heaven. My first - and with Red, no less! he thought, nearly crying with joy. Though he was a total cherry, he had spent his life so far ardently studying porn of all stripes, and felt that he was on familiar ground. Breathing hard, he eagerly, but clumsily, began to rub Asuka's shaven sex. When he felt a hard nub under the tip of his index finger, he nearly giggled out loud in silly glee. She's liking it! he thought dreamily. Following the teachings of his porn, he circled the nub with a finger tip for a moment before pushing his digit lower in search of her entrance.
 
Asuka was mildly surprised to feel a small orgasm slip through her when Kensuke rubbed her clit. The majority of the climax was caused by outside factors, she knew, but it did surprise her that Kensuke was marginally skilled at petting. Her hand stroking his dick was once more slick with pre-cum, but this time, she was ready. She had spread a couple of napkins in her lap before she began eating, and when she had relented and let him touch her, she had moved the napkins over to his lap. When she sighed almost inaudibly at the modest orgasm she got, she felt the otaku's balls tighten. Swiftly grabbing the napkins, she seized his dick once more, savagely pumping it twice before she felt it twitch, the napkins growing warm and damp. Between her legs, she felt his hand go limp. Releasing the sodden mass of napkin and misshapen dick, Asuka pulled his hand away from her pussy, negligently tossing it aside before smoothing her sundress back down over her hips. Oh, I need my Shinji so much now, she thought, rubbing her thighs together.
 
“Ugh,” came a soft, languid moan from Hikari. The girl's head was lolling back, her eyes closed, as Asuka's sharp eyes saw the deep trembling that wracked her body. Knowing what was happening, she locked gazes with Shinji, her smile small but sharp, her eyes on fire with her desire and affection. Shinji inclined his head slightly, agreeing to her pleading look. A peek at Kensuke revealed the otaku be to busy with other matters, and unaware of what was happening around him. Shinji smiled as he withdrew his hand from the furnace-like warmth of Hikari's sex, feeling the healthy coating of her girl cum slick on his fingers. Locking gazes with Asuka, he slipped his hand up to his face, briefly spreading his fingers, showing her the ropy, glistening strands of Hikari cum between his fingers before insolently licking his fingers clean of her treat. Asuka had another small orgasm watching her lover lick her best friend's cum off his fingers while sitting in a restaurant.
 
“Home?” breathed Asuka heavily, licking her lips. Shinji nodded.
 
“Home,” he agreed, slipping out of the booth. He had to pause for a moment to arrange his hard length so he could walk comfortably. Asuka slipped out as well, leaning over to help the still-dazed Hikari out of the booth.
 
“Bathroom,” she murmured, guiding her best friend toward the ladies room. Shinji nodded, playfully groping her ass as she passed, earning him a pleased, aroused giggle from his lover. Turning to look at Kensuke, he saw the shorter glasses-wearing otaku trying to zip up his pants. Blinking, Shinji glanced toward the ladies room just as the door closed, giving him but the briefest glimpse of red hair. Mentally shrugging, Shinji pulled out his wallet and made his way toward the cashier. He wanted to get the bill settled so they could head home as soon as Asuka and Hikari reappeared. His dick throbbed in agreement.
 
-
 
Kensuke had finally begged off, and with the next destination being home, Asuka and Hikari were glad to see him go. Shinji lightly traced her shoulders and back with his fingertips, stoking the warm feeling in her belly as the trio rode the train toward their building. “You are spending the night with us, right?” stated Asuka firmly as they entered hers and Shinji's apartment. As she said this, Asuka dropped her purse on the small, narrow table in the entry way before taking Hikari's purse and putting it beside her own.
 
“I guess,” said the dark-haired girl hazily. I was going to stay anyway, she thought, well, I think I was, she admitted. Deciding it didn't really matter, the shorter girl pushed those thoughts aside as Shinji hugged her from behind for a moment before guiding her toward the living room. Asuka stretched as the three reached the couch, turning to Shinji and Hikari, guiding her best friend to the couch before wrapping her arms around her boyfriend and kissing him passionately.
 
Shinji, Hikari noticed, returned the kiss just as passionately, the brunette seeing their tongues duel as Shinji combed his fingers through Asuka's auburn tresses. Hikari found her fingertip touching her lips as she wondered what it was like to be kissed like that. I've never kissed like that, she mused, and before, I would never have imaged Asuka letting someone kiss her like that - let alone Shinji! she marveled. Things had changed more than she had thought they had, if the two of them were behaving this way.
 
Without breaking the kiss, Shinji slid his hands along Asuka's shoulders, each hand catching a bow and tugging the tied shoulder straps loose, the sundress loosening. It was still pinned between Asuka's body and Shinji's, due to the embrace of the two. From the couch, Hikari heard the happy, expectant moan that escaped Asuka as Shinji massaged her neck, jaw line and shoulder blades with the pads of his fingers.
 
Stepping back, Asuka leered at Shinji as her dress slipped off her to pool at her ankles, leaving her naked. Turning to smile at Hikari, Asuka gently pushed Shinji down beside her best friend. “I'll be right back,” she said to them both, “keep Hikari company for me?” she breathed, winking at her best friend.
 
“Sure, Asuka-chan,” agreed Shinji, turning to smile at the other girl. Asuka quickly moved down the hall toward the bathroom, while Shinji casually draped his arm around Hikari's shoulder, the girl instinctively leaning in toward him. Touching Hikari's chin with his fingertip, he guided her face toward his, his lips contacting her lips a moment later, Hikari's eyes flying wide open at the contact before they gradually closed. Oh my God, oh my god! I'm kissing Shinji! her rational mind babbled. It was alone in this, however - the rest of her mind and her body were focused on other things. Like the warmth of his body as she leaned into him, the gentle probing of his tongue against her lips, and the feel of his hand in her hair.
 
Hikari wasn't sure when she opened her mouth to allow Shinji to claim her first deep kiss, but a tiny part of her mind wondered what the hell had been wrong with her that she took so many years to do just that. Twisting on the couch, she pushed her chest to his as her arms looped around his neck, the girl aggressively seeking out the young man's oral muscle and teasing it. Shinji stroked her head, neck, shoulders and back as he explored every last bit of her mouth and stroked her tongue with a degree of skill that spoke of frequent practice.
 
Hikari never even noticed when her sundress's shoulder straps were brushed off her shoulders, being more interesting in important things - like the kiss with Shinji. She likewise didn't notice that Asuka was back until she felt herself being gently drawn away from Shinji by a pair of warm, soft hands on her bare shoulders. A discontent whine came from her as her lips broke contact with Shinji's lips, though a strand of drool connected the two for a few moments as she was drawn back toward the warm body behind her. Like Asuka's before, Hikari's sundress slipped down to pool around her waist. Shinji was surprised to see that she, too, had misplaced her panties during their evening.
 
“I see Shinji is taking care of you,” purred the red-head, her lips touching Hikari's neck briefly as her arms slipped down Hikari's arms to her waist, then up her sides to tenderly cup the shorter girl's modest breasts. The class rep moaned as Asuka's fingers deftly explored the hard, erect nipples that tipped the B-cup swells. Against her back, Hikari could feel Asuka's own stiff nipples pressing against her back in the center of her friend's C-cup breasts. “Didn't I tell you?” she whispered into Hikari's ear before her lips met Hikari's lips.
 
Asuka's lips were softer than Shinji's lips, Hikari discovered as Asuka kissed her. Perhaps she might have objected - in a different time or place. But right now, she couldn't think of a reason to object to such a sweet, caring, skillful kiss from her best friend. When she felt Asuka's tongue slip into her mouth, her tongue rose to meet it eagerly. For what seemed an eternal instant, the kiss connected the two girls in a way that they had not previously connected with each other.
 
When Asuka drew back from the kiss, Hikari leaned up to try and capture Asuka's lips once more, but the red-head shook her head, a fingertip touching Hikari's lips. Before Hikari could ask why she couldn't continue, she felt a pair of lips on her bare breast and a wet tongue on her left nipple. “Ah!” she gasped, her arms instinctively grabbing Shinji's head and holding him to her chest. “Mm! Oh!” she babbled aloud as Shinji worked on her hard mounds. Her already-wet sex flooded again with a fresh flow of girl juice.
 
When Shinji finally withdrew his head from the wet mounds of Hikari, the girl was smiling languidly, a little trail of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. Asuka had been rubbing her best friend's stomach as Shinji worked the girl's breasts over, and Hikari was now beyond conscious thought. Looking into Asuka's warm blue eyes, Shinji grinned at her, finding her answering grin to be eagerly aggressive. “Bedroom?” suggested the girl. Shinji nodded.
 
Hikari sort of realized that she had been picked up off the couch, her dress being tugged off as she settled into a pair of strong arms, her head resting against a soft shoulder as hair tickled her other cheek. Mm, this feels good, she absently thought. An arm under her knees secured her as she was carried down the hall to Shinji and Asuka's bedroom. Her pussy was tingling and if she weren't so comfortable, she might have considered trying to scratch that itch.
 
In the bedroom, she found herself being laid down on a bed that had been turned back. Someone was planning this, she smiled to herself. Nothing about that bothered her in the least. As she was laid on her back, she saw Asuka's face above her, smiling at her. “You're cute like this, Hikari,” said the German girl before kissing her again. Hikari giggled as Asuka drew back a few moments later.
 
“So are you,” she replied, grinning at her best friend. Asuka reached down and briefly rubbed Hikari's soaked mound before doing the same to her own bare sex. Since both were naked, Asuka moved into the bed with Hikari, kissing her again as one of the taller girl's hands slid down to briefly touch Hikari's wet sex. Hikari hissed in pleasure, her hand mimicking Asuka's as it went to the bare sex of the former pilot. Feeling Asuka's thighs soaked with the red-head's juice aroused her even more. “Horny, are we?” she teased her friend, kissing Asuka's hard, pink nipple as she said it.
 
“Yes, we are,” agreed Asuka, easing a finger inside her friend. “And I think I have just the cure for us,” she added, carefully exploring Hikari's sex. So, her hymen is still intact, Asuka thought, feeling the slight barrier with her fingertip. Still, she seems plenty wet, and she isn't giving any signs of hesitation, she noted. She looked toward the door, seeing Shinji just entering the bedroom, having been locking the apartment before joining the girls. Her eyes found the tent in his slacks very encouraging. “We're waiting on you, Shinji,” she pouted, feeling Hikari tentatively ease one of her fingers into her slick passage. Asuka spread her legs to give Hikari better access.
 
“Be right there,” said Shinji, swiftly stripping. Asuka glanced at Hikari, glad to see that Hikari was avidly watching Shinji undress. Turning back to watch her lover strip, Asuka grinned at the sight of his erect dick straining to free itself from his boxers. After a small bit of difficulty working his boxers off, Shinji joined the two in bed, Asuka guiding him over her so he was on top of Hikari. “Hikari,” Shinji said, pausing to kiss the girl. Under him, he felt her spread her legs. “Are you sure?” he asked her. Hikari just hummed, closing her eyes.
 
“She's sure,” came Asuka's whisper as the red-head wormed her hand between the two to seize her man's hard shaft. Carefully positioning it at her best friend's entrance, she leaned closer to him. “Be gentle,” breathed Asuka in his ear, “she's a virgin.”
 
“I will be,” promised Shinji. Asuka closed her eyes, remembering.
 
“Like you were with me?” she asked. Shinji nodded, leaning over to quickly peck her on the lips.
 
“Of course, Asuka-chan,” he promised. Asuka stroked his shaft once before nodding. Shinji pushed forward slowly, evenly, his tip spreading Hikari's nether lips wide as it stretched her open. Asuka watched Hikari's face as Shinji started, curious if Hikari's expression of wonder, nervousness and excitement were the same as hers had been her first time.
 
“Just relax and enjoy it, Hikari,” whispered Asuka in Hikari's ear, the girl sort-of nodding in return. “It might hurt a little when he claims you, but it will feel better than anything that ape could have managed,” she assured her best friend. While she might have been less hateful these days, she still didn't have any respect for the idiot duo. She felt her lover sink deeper into Hikari's sheath. In short order, Shinji was at her maidenhood. Once more, he paused, glancing back and forth between the two girls.
 
Satisfied, he steadied himself before thrusting forward in a short, swift stab that obliterated Hikari's hymen. A short shriek escaped Hikari's throat, and her body jerked as her innocence was claimed by the young man, but as Shinji held still, she gradually relaxed, the pain fading from her face. With his dick throbbing in need, Shinji slowly began to rock back and forth, then began to stroke shallowly into her newly-made womanhood, and finally, he was thrusting heavily into her, filling her completely as his rhythmic thrusting stretched her, fitting her to his tool.
 
“Yes!” cried out Hikari, wrapping her legs around Shinji as she came like she had never thought possible, her vision growing dark as her body seemed to be one big pleasure nerve. “God, yes!” she croaked out, on the verge of passing out. Shinji buried himself in her, flooding her with his cum.
 
“Fill you up, Hi-chan,” he growled, spurt after spurt erupting into her previously virgin womb. “Take it all!” he demanded, feeling his spurts taper off. Below him, Hikari was staring with unfocused and unthinking eyes at the ceiling. Panting, Shinji held himself deep in her until he was completely soft, then eased off the girl, catching Asuka's arm and pulling her to him. Asuka eagerly scrambled around until she could engulf his soft, slime-covered dick in her mouth. Lustfully, she sucked and licked every last trace of the mixed cum off his shaft, tasting the faint coppery taste of blood, the proof of her best friend's purity. Done, she sighed as she laid her head on his chest.
 
“See, Shinji?” she said tiredly, covering a yawn with her hand. “All it took was a little confidence,” she said. Shinji hummed.
 
“And your help had nothing to do with it, I suppose?” he teased her back. Asuka half-shrugged in response.
 
“Maybe a little,” she admitted. “But the argument remains valid,” she insisted. Turning to look at him, she gave him a rare, serious smile. “My Shinji is the greatest hunk on the planet and the most incredible lover I can ever imagine not because he saved the world, but because he finally grew a backbone,” she explained. “All those years, Shinji, we could have been doing this, but didn't for no better reason than that you were too self-absorbed to be a man,” sighed the girl. Shinji hummed.
 
“That,” he said, cupping Asuka's breast in his hand, “and because a certain Second Child was a raging bitch that tried her best to tear my balls off,” he noted. Asuka sniffed.
 
“I was mad because I knew that this Shinji,” she paused to lovingly caress his balls, “was hiding in that pathetic, whipped, spineless boy and refused to come out except to fight Angels,” she grinned.
 
“You seemed a little upset when you woke up,” he noted. Asuka nodded.
 
“True,” she allowed. “But I was more upset that someone had beat me to you,” she sighed. “All in all, though, I suppose it was for the best,” she sighed, grinning at him. “Unlike Kaji, there's enough of you to go around,” purred the girl. Shinji gave a soft chuckle.
 
“You know, Misato said the same thing,” he observed. Asuka playfully mock-slapped his side. After a moment of quiet as the two listened to the soft sounds of Hikari sleeping close to them, Shinji asked Asuka another question. “Was that what you two and the other girls saw in Kaji? Confidence?” he wondered. Asuka considered that.
 
“In a way,” she said. “A confident man makes a better impression on girls than a meek amoeba does,” she lectured, smiling at him as she said it. “But in Kaji's case, he was just a really good salesman,” she decided. “In the end, I think I prefer you to what he seemed to be at the time,” she pronounced. Shifting, she got settled, feeling him kiss her as she settled in, one arm around Hikari, the other around him.
 
“What about Hikari?” asked Shinji of his lover. Asuka covered another yawn.
 
“In the morning, lover,” she said, tucking her head comfortable to his chest. “In the morning.” And with that, Asuka drifted off to sleep.
 
The next morning, Asuka and Hikari were sharing a shower as Shinji made breakfast for the three. Asuka felt more comfortable with her best friend now than she had before. Thinking of best friends, she absently looped her arms around Hikari, pulling the girl to herself, face to face. “Asuka?” wondered Hikari, though she made no move to pull away from the taller redhead.
 
“Hikari, have you ever seen Aida's dick?” she asked her friend.
 
END