Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Plott Bunnies!! ❯ Plott Bunnies!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Angel Ikari= After Shinji is brought back from being swallowed by the 12 angel everyone is shocked at the transformation that has happened to him. His skin is pale and his eyes and hair match those of Rei. He also has some how gained an angel core.His personality has become nearly identical to Rei's, only reverting back to his normal personality when Rei is around. Rei is intrigued by Shinji's new look and she begins to feel emotions that she never knew she had. (Shinji/Rei)



Evangelion:Evolution= Shinji's DNA becomes scrambled when he is brought back from being absorbed by the Eva unit. As his condition worsens,Ritsuko finds some DNA samples that could save him. Although it saves him it has some unforseen side effects,like super strength,long white hair,super speed,bone claws that pop out of his hands,hightened sences, and the ability to manipulate anything metal. (Rie/Shinji/Asuka)



Second chance at Life and Love= After Third Impact, Shinji is sent back to the first day he arrived at Tokyo3 to correct the mistakes that lead to it. Upon wakeing up he learns that he has gone through some changes. Like red eyes,blue-silver hair and an S2 organ. Oh yeah,he also grew a spine. Hmm...wonder what his father will say when he see's the Shin-man's new look and attitude? (Rei/Shinji)



Demonic angel= Yui Ikari had a secret that know one could have possibly guessed. She was the doughter of the fallen angel Lucifer. Before she was absorbed in the test run of Unit 01, she injected some cells of the first angel into her son, Shinji,whithout anyones knowledge. During the battle with the Third angel,those cells are awakened do to his desire to save a girl that had been left behind during the evacuation (Hikari) ,and inturn awaken his demonic blood. Due to this he gains horns,an AT field,S2 organ,his hair becomes red with streaks of light blue,the ability to shape shift,super strength and cat like eyes. (Shinji/Hikari)

:) Feel free to use these plots. More to come as I think of them!.