Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Pulp Evangelion ❯ The Side of the Road Situation ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Pulp Evangelion
by: Al-I-Bus
A1Boogz@aol.com

Hey. Its time for another installment I guess. My name is.... Read on. Gainax owns Eva. Tarantino owns Pulp Fiction. I own a 8 inch dick.

READ FAN FICTION BY CHENALOS! Its off da wall. Trust me, you'll like it.(CHENALOS@AOL.COM)

THE SIDE OF THE ROAD SITUATION

Rei and Kaoru sat at a table in a coffee shop. Shinji and Asuka had left for their " training" mission earlier. They sat at the table engrossed in small talk. Actually it was very one-sided, as Rei just nodded glumly in response to whatever Kaoru said.

" Hey what's wrong?" Kaoru asked, placing his hand on top of hers. Rei just shook her head and got up claiming she had to pee. Kaoru nodded and sipped from his coffee.

" So what are we gonna do now?" Misato shook her head. " Shut up baka." Kaji grinned, " Are you mad at me hun? I'm sorry, you know I never meant to make you mad." He lifted Misato's head with his hand and gazed into her eyes gently. " You know that I love you."

" Love ain't gonna get us out of this you jerk! What are we gonna do? I didn't mean to spend all of Gendo's money on beer!" Misato dropped her head to the table and started crying. Kaji just patted her head softly, telling her it would be alright. Suddenly Misato raised her head, struck with inspiration.

" This place! We'll start here and rob various places all over. The cops won't be able to do shit." Misato pounded her hand on the table. Kaji sweatdropped ad replied, " Well, I don't know, I mean we could get hurt. Plus I don't wanna kill anyone who ain't an Angel." Misato grabbed him by the collar, pulled him close and kissed him. Releasing him she growled in his ear, " If you don't then I'm sure Hyuuga would love to help." Kaji frowned and pulled his 9mm out. Misato grinned and grabbed her own 9mm.

Kaoru snapped his head up as the first scream entered his ears. A waiter fell to the ground headless, a beautiful purple haired girl stood behind the fallen waiter, brandishing a silenced 9mm. Kaoru reached into his waist and pulled out his .45. he wished silently.
------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

" Ummm....Asuka, h-h-how long do we hafta wait before they show?" Shinji sat next to a campfire, wrapped in a blanket. Asuka shouted back from the confines of the tent, " Well, I was supposed to test you whenever I felt good and ready. Rei was gonna respond either when I paged her or after a few days. We have a few days. Can't we just relax?" Shinji leaned in a little closer to the fire, " S-s-ssure I guess.

Asuka charged out of the tent and grabbed Shinji by his collar, "Listen baka! If you don't quit that fucking stuttering shit, I swear I will stick this shotgun so far up your ass that when I shoot, the bullets will come out of your eyes!" Asuka was fuming. Her blue eyes glittered in the glow of the campfire and her hair was drawn back, exposing her neck. Shinji gulped he thought as he leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised to say the least.
---------------------------------------------------------------- -------

" Listen guy! Stop playing hero and give me your fucking wallet." Misato was getting pissed quickly. This was not in the plans. Kaoru simply grinned, " Whatcha gonn do? Shoot me wit dat widdle pee shooder?" He said in a baby voice. Finally Misato lost her temper and fired.

Everything in the room seemed to stop and not a sound could be heard. The bullet sat suspended in mid air as, for a second, an orange octoganal plane came into view. The bullet then fell into Kaoru's outstretched hand He laughed, " Is that all?"

Kaji gasped and grabbed Misato as she stumbled back, thrown by Kaoru's expanding AT-Field. " An A-A-AT-FFFFField! Shit you work for Ikari don't you?" Kaoru nodded and pulled his .45 out, " Say buh bye now" He clicked the safety off.

" Kaoru stop." Rei's voice shot through the diner like ice. The three turned to look at her. Rei's AT-Field was visible and her red eyes had began to glow. " Look don't ask anything. Misato give her purse back, she said pointing to a girl who sat cowering in the corner.

Misato nodded dumbly and gave the purse back to the girl. Rei leaned down and carressed her hair softly, " Sh... it's ok Ruri. I could never have one of Shin-Kun's friends hurt." Rei then stood up and addressed the group.

" We will be leaving now. You can tell the cops anything you want. Trust me, you will never ever get your shit back. Buh bye!" With that Rei walked out of the diner. Kaoru, Misato, and Kaji looked at each other, shrugged and left.

In Kaoru's GS 400, he leaned over to Rei, " Why did we let them live?" he whispered in her ear. " I'll explain later, but right now we've gota go save Shinji and Asuka. They are in trouble and we're gonna need these two to help us." She then explained the situation and the plan to them

------------------------------------------------------------- ----------

A Few Nights Ago.

Shinji grabbed Asuka's arm as she walked to the door. " Hey Asuka. I know why Rei cares, but why do you want to save me?" She dropped her head, and smiled shyly.

" I've wanted to say this to you for a while now, but I really like you Shinji." He reeled backwards as if he had been slapped. " Me? Why me? You could have anyone. And you choose me? No I don't understand."

Asuka looked at him shocked. He was an absolute idiot, maybe she had chosen wrong, " Yeah maybe you're right. But I still don't wanna kill you. See ya tomorrow." She tore her arm from his grasp and stalked out of the room. Shinji knocked his fist against his head, "Baka!" he uttered sharply.

--------------------------------------------------------- --------------

" Listen, I appreciate you sparing us and everything, but I'm not especially fond of either of them." Misato snapped. She had quit being afraid and amazed and had become angry and annoyed. " I'm not doing it, and there ain't nothing you can do about it."

The car screeched to a halt and Rei leapt fom the passenger side door. She reached through the window, causing Kaoru to wince as glass spilled down to the ground, and pulled Misato out.

" You_Fucking_Ungrateful_Bitch!!," her eyes glowed with that eerie red fire again, " Either you do what I say or..." Misato, trying to reserve some dignity, spit in Rei's face, " Or you what? What are you gonna do you fucking doll?" The next thing she knew, Misato was flying though the air.

Kaji and Kaoru jumped from the car at the same time. Kaji ran over to Misato, who was laying on the ground shocked. He grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her roughly, " Misato! Misato!" she blinked, " I'm awake. I'm okay." Kaji hugged her to him and sighed.

Rei stood where she had thrown Misato, her gaze unfocused. Her AT-Field had become visible and her eyes glowed brighly with red-hot fire. Kaoru shruggd off her AT-Field and wrapped his arms around her. She began to thrash wildly in an attempt to free herself. Suddenly she stopped.

" Kaoru-chan, I remember it all now!" Sh whispered seconds before she slipped into unconciousness. Kaoru's eyes widened in surprise,

-------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

" Hey Shiiiiiinji!" Asuka poked him in the side with a stick, " Wake up! Guten Morgen!" Shinji just rolled over, and mumbled something about red-heads and certain action they commited with their evas. " WHAT!" Asuka ran out of the tent and returned a moment later with a bucket of water.

Shinji jumped up, very cold and very wet. He looked around and saw Asuka standing next to him, giggling, holding a bucket of water. " Why did you do that!?" Asuka just giggled again, leaned in and kissed him.

After she pulled away Asuka whispred in his ear, " Aren't you glad I woke you up now?" He noddd dumbly and she got up and walked out of the tent.

Shinji emerged a few moments later, rubbing his head with a towel. He walked over to Asuka who was cooking breakfast. He sat down next to her. " Hey. I'm glad you forgave me..." She turned to him with sad eyes and a sad smile. " I didn't have much of a choice you know. I could never, ever stay mad at you."

------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

And its over. I only needed one o two moe scenes to fill it out, and I got 'em. I'm not sure how many more pieces, or even where I'm going with the fic, but I do know that I'm enjoying writing it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did. Shout out to Chenalos@aol.com, read his work, " Fan Fiction" its a little more to the Pulp Fiction story line than mine. I just wanted to use the attitudes of the characters form Pulp Fiction, He uses the plot, its really good.

And I'm out, peace.
A1Boogz@aol.com
A1Boogz@aol.com
A1BOOGZ@AOL.COM