Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Roses and a Chello ❯ chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclamer: I don't own Neon Genesis Evengelion.





A man walked to the door of a house he had been to several times before but never lived in. He opened the door and walked inside. As soon as he steped foot inside the small dwelling he heard a soft, beautiful, yet still sad sounding music fro insdie the house.

He followed the music to the dineing room were he saw Shinji sitting in a chain playing a chello. He silently watched as the young man played his instrument for an uncounted ammount of time. When it appeared his young friend was finished playing he claped his hands.

Shinji immedietly turned around and saw Kaji standing behind him. He felt his face redden when he realised that someone had heard him playing without him knowing let alone at all.

"I didn't hear you come in." The younger said as he blushed a deep crimson. "You must of been paying a lot of attention to whatever it was you playing." Kaji said with a smile. "I'm sorry." Shinji said.

"Don't be. You play well for someone your age." Kaji said as he set a bouquet of roses down on the table. "For someone of any age really." He said smileing.

"Thank you." Shinji said softly. "No prblem." Kaji said as he relaxed in to a chair.

"So who are the roses for?" Shinji asked. "Whoever cares to recieve them from me." Kaji said. "I doubt Misato wants them." Shinji said. "I don't think she does either." The older man said.

"Then Auska?" Shinji asked. "Thats a one sided crush. She's not my type." Kaji said. "There's only one other person here." Shinji said. "Then I guess they're for you." Kaji smiled as he handed the flowers to Shinji.

Shinji stood up leaned his chello aginst the chair, put the bow on the table, and took the roses out of Kajis hand. He smiled and looked in to the older mans eyes.

"Nobody's ever given me flowers before." Shinji said. "Thats a suprise as cute and nice as you are." Kaji said as he leanded down to kiss the young boy. "That was my first kiss." Shinji said. "I would love for there to be another fisrt but I'm late." Kaji said as he headed to the door.

Shinji watched him as he walked out of the house and closed the door behind him. Shortly after the door closed Shinji sat back down and went back to playing his chello.