Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ TABOO PARALLEL ❯ Stage 06: Shop 'till You Drop ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Authors notes: Well it took a while didnet it. We were busy with our lives and also were doing some related stuff from the chapters that are yet to come. ATTENTION - we also rewrote the chapter 1, changed quite a few things and also added few new sex scenes, so go and check it out as you will see plenty of differences compared to the one before. And no we have not abandoned the story, we are still working on it and hopefully our next updates will not take as much of time as this one did.





Stage 06: Shop 'till You Drop.





The face in the foggy mirror?Asuka's own pretty face?twisted in disgust. Her hand peeled away from her bare pussy, a centimeter and a heartbeat from touching herself. She wanted to rub one off so badly. Had wanted to ever since waking up to a wet dream and getting in the shower. But she just couldn't.

gI am not a slut,h Asuka repeated for what was surely the tenth time. gThat's what they want me to think. But I am not a slut.h

She signed, willing her mind to believe the words that every day seemed to become more and more meaningless. She stood there for another moment, then turned.

The young redhead opened the bathroom door, releasing a puff of steam into the hall. She marched out, dripping water and still completely naked, her pounding feet leaving wet footprints on the floor as she headed to the kitchen for breakfast. With Shinji gone for the weekend and Yui not likely to be home any time soon, she didn't have to worry about wearing any clothes around the house if she didn't want to, which, oddly, she didn't. It was too much of a bother. Being naked was much more convenient. And more pleasant.

Musashi had once told her she belonged naked, and she believed him. She loved the feeling on the floor on her bare feet, the warm air on her drying skin, the smooth breeze stroking the sensitive mons between her legs.

Still, all those good sensations almost didn't make up for being alone. Asuka really could think of better ways for Shinji to spend his time than wasting it with his idiot friends. She couldn't say she was spending her own free time much better, however, since most of said time was spent fucking and giving blowjobs, or trying to wash the sperm out of her vagina and pick it from between her teeth. At least Shinji wasn't with Mana, Asuka was grateful for that.

The kitchen floor was cold so Asuka tip-toed to the fridge. Shinji leaving, despite giving her more freedom, unfortunately also meant that she wouldn't be eating his tasty cooking. As she opened the fridge, her eyes roamed over the shelves without much hope. However, before she could find something that could be classified as eatable her search was interrupted by the person she expected the least and wanted to see even less.

gAh, I see you are already getting used to your role as a whore. I like it.h

Asuka whipped around to find Manafs green eyes watching her naked body intently, hinting unshielded envy at her superior figure. Many questions swirled in her head, but she asked only one. gHow did you get in here?h

Mana pulled out a set of keys and jingled them.

gAunt Yui gave me these. After all I am practically a family member now ? I go out with her son and have her ward as a personal pet. Speaking of which, shouldnft you greet your mistress properly?h She stuck out her right foot.

gDon't be ridiculous. I'm not doing that.h

gAww.h Mana sounded truly disappointed. gWell, I guess I'll have a talk with aunt Yui and you'll be out on the street by noon?after I'm done with you, of course. I did bring your favorite dildo just in case you decided to be uppity.h

Asuka's only response was to grind her teeth, but even as she fought back anger she realized there was also fear. She couldn't help it; this was an involuntary kind of fear, like a reflex reinforced by the awful memory of her most recent experience of violation. The gigantic dildo Mana had used on her opened her so much and so painfully she doubted her body would ever be able to forget either. What was the point? Arguing would just make Mana take it out on her, and maybe if she did as she was told her tormentor would go easy on her.

Was that the best she could come up with? Was not being abused so brutally but abused still all she could really hope for? She didn't even dare fight back anymore? What was worse, the humiliation of groveling at Mana's feet or another round with the dildo for her disobedience?

The dildo. Definitely the dildo.

Swallowing her pride but shooting Mana a glare that plainly said genjoy it while you can, bitch,h Asuka approached her hated nemesis. Only when she was a few feet away did she get down on her hands and knees, shivering at the cold sensations yet burning with utter shame and anger.

Once at Mana's feet, Asuka dipped her head and pursed her lips, closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to see what she was about to do. But as she laid a light kiss on the very tip of Mana's right shoe a ton of self-hatred crashed through her. The first greeting done, Asuka extended her tongue and ran it over the upper surface including the laces, leaving behind shiny trails with her saliva. The taste of the material tormented her buds. She was getting sick of foul tastes.

Finally, Mana dropped to one knee and patted Asuka's head almost gently. Asuka glared up at her as she sat back on her heels, trying not to give her the satisfaction of seeing her crack.

gGood.h Mana sounded genuinely pleased. She stood and began slipping out of her shoes. gVery good. You are starting to learn. Maybe you are not THAT dumb after all!h Then she laughed. gWho am I kidding, you are the dumbest bitch a mistress could have. I think a dog would learn faster than you.h

Asuka fumed silently, refusing to be baited so easily by this jealous cunt. Everyone knew she was smart, and far smarter than Mana, who needed Shinji's help to do her homework. Now that was dumb.

gTo be honest, I'm a bit surprised you are up so early,h Mana admitted. gIt will make things easier I guess.h

gWhat the hell are you talking about?h

gDonft tell me that my little slut forgot already. We need to get you some outfits to show others what a dirty whore you are. You canft keep wearing the same lame stuff all the time. And since aunt Yuifs car needs to be washed, she asked me to do it before going. You, as my loyal pet, will help. Hopefully being a slut is not your only use.h

Asuka didnft mind washing Yui's car, though, of course, that had always been Shinji's job. But she didnft want to do it with Mana. She didn't want to do anything with this bitch. Sadly, she was also well aware of how little to say she had in all this.

gNow, lets go find you something to wear.h Mana prodded Asuka's soft butt cheeks a few times with her bare foot, little taps each more urgent than the last. gCome on. Unless you want to wash the car naked. It doesn't matter to me.h

gAlright already. Stop kicking me!h



***



Mana had Asuka wear white jogging shorts and an extremely loose, sleeveless t-shirt that actually belonged to Shinji. She was not allowed to wear a bra, panties or shoes. The clothes covered her but she had to be very careful about moving because the shirt, cut to accommodate a man's body, offered no support at all and her tits showed a tendency to flop out. By comparison, the nylon material of the shorts fit her very tightly, but was so light that without panties it was almost like wearing nothing at all.

The day was pleasant enough to walk barefooted so Asuka didnet protest that last omission. Going pantyless was far more troublesome as she could feel the nylon rub in against her most sensitive parts. Then she had to worry about her breasts becoming exposed, either though the shirt's large armholes or its low, drooping collar.

Mana was clothed similarly in shorts and a top, but her shorts were considerably less revealing and her top was actually the right size, and made for the right gender. And, of course, she wore bra, panties, and shoes.

After heading to the kitchen to pick up some sponges, the rags Yui left for them, and a bucket full of cleaning supplies, Mana ordered Asuka to carry all the items and led her outside. The car, a German-made 4-door family sedan, was parked on the driveway, glinting under the bright morning sunlight. Luckily, the street was empty and quiet since it was so early on a weekend.

Asuka instantly felt the light breeze brushing her bare shoulders and legs, warm and strangely pleasant. It made her aware of how little she was wearing, but also seemed to take away some of her fear?she had never been too reluctant to show herself off to Shinji or at school. She could, for the sake of her pride, pretend that was what she was doing now. But as she stepped onto the driveway, her bare soles came into contact with the hot concrete and she winced.

gSomething wrong, pet?h Mana asked innocently. She had pulled a garden hose from the side of the house and was holding it in her hands.

gNo.h Asuka quick said, refusing to show weakness. The heat on the bottom of her feet was uncomfortable, but not unbearable. She would get used to it.

Asuka placed the bucket on the ground and took the sponge in her hand. Mana filled the bucket with water then turned the hose to the car.

gWell, get scrubbing. You have a lot of work to do."

With a scowl, Asuka realized that she would be washing the entire car herself while Mana used the hose to keep it wet and rinse off the suds. She hadn't really expected any different, and as long as all she had to do was wash the car it wouldn't be so bad.

But as she began to soap up the hood with the sponge, the half-German redhead ran into her first problem?as she leaned forward her unencumbered breasts swung and heaved under her. And when she moved up an arm the corresponding breast jiggled out of the arm holes of her shirt. Then, as the arm retracted, the breast would disappear only to have the other breast jiggle out on the other side when she reached with that arm.

The fact that Mana seemed to be having some fun watching her only made Asuka scrub harder, regardless of how much her boobs jiggled. Being shy in front of Mana was just stupid, and the street was empty so Asuka didn't think her briefly exposed breasts would be noticed from a distance. The best she could do right now was to be done without giving Mana another reason to boss her around, or worse, to punish her.

"You missed a spot on this side."

Asuka looked up. The spot Mana indicated was near the right wheel well-and would force her to bent over into a more exposed position, which she knew was the intention. Rubbing an arm across her forehead, Asuka slowly moved to where Mana pointed then leaned over and began to rub the sponge on the metal. Her left tit instantly popped out, then the right, then the left again. Over and over like some perverted choreography.

"God, look at those babies. You have such big, red udders there, bitch. And they seem to be getting harder too."

Asuka tried to ignore her as she kept to her task, but the comments went on and on, heaping humiliation after humiliation onto the teen.

After about ten minutes of this, Mana came closer and said, "You just canet help yourself, can you? Showing your tits to the whole neighborhood. Such a dirty whore. How about cleaning you a little too?h

With those words she directed the hose at Asukaes bare feet.

Asuka hissed, spinning around and backing away simultaneously only to find herself pinned against the side of the car.

gStop it! I don't want to get wet!h

gShut up.h Mana lifted the hose, adjusting her aim back to Asuka's feet and guiding the stream up her legs to the exposed white thighs. "Turn around."

gI thought Yui wanted you to wash the car!h Asuka protested, a torrent of water now running down her legs and making a puddle below her.

gDo you think she would care?h

No, Asuka answered miserably to herself. Once upon a time she had thought of Yui Ikari was a second mother, but now that seemed like a lost fantasy, belonging to another life. Yet another mistake. Yui had been faking her affection all along, and being reminded of it zapped Asuka of whatever desire she had to resist.

As she turned to face away from Mana, Asuka felt her direct the stream of water against her nylon covered ass. At once the thin material became almost completely soaked, sticking to her firm buttocks and even the bottom of her pussy and revealing every crease and bump in stark relief.

"Does that feel good?" Mana asked, her voice sharp with barely-controlled glee.

Asuka almost screamed gAre you stupid?h like she always did with Shinji, but managed to stop herself right before the words left her mouth. "N- No... It's cold and- "

"Shut up, pig!h Mana slapped her ass and she jumped, hissing between clenched teeth. gI need to hose a horny little bitch like you down to keep you cool.h

Asuka bit her lips, feeling her ass getting colder and wetter, sending a wave of chilling needles down her spine though she still could not understand if it was from pleasure or from shock.

"Turn back around"

Asuka did without protest this time. The front of her shorts became soaked, creating a new sense of discomfort for the redhead. It was just as cold and made the fabric as sticky as it was from behind.
Looking down at herself she could clearly see the red color of her pubic bush and the outlines of her mound mold the shorts into a very noticeable cameltoe. And so did Mana.

"Look at that pussy. Damn, you have really big and puffy cuntlips. It's like they just want to pop out right through your clothes. Don't you have any shame?"

Then Mana raised the hose, and the shirt that Asuka thought would cover her became her worst nightmare. Drenched, it clung to every inch of her upper body and became almost transparent, drooping over the round, firm globes of her breasts. The redness of her nipples was shocking, even muted slightly through the thin material. She stood next to Yui's car virtually naked.

"Now that you are cooled down you can go back to washing the car.h Mana sighed in mock exasperation. gI swear I canet believe how much patience it takes to guide such a stupid slut."

The only stupid slut here is you, Asuka thought as she turned back to the car, hiding her breasts and bulging cameltoe from Manaes eyes, even if temporarily. As she began to scrub the car with the soapy sponge again, the wet nylon shorts rode up into the crack of her ass, revealing her tight buttocks and dark crevice in all of their glory.

Asuka ignored the comments about her rump as she bent over the hood of the car, pulling the shirt down and cover her butt. The two layers of cloth between shirt and shorts obscured the view Mana wanted to see. The shirt was long enough that it became a dress that reached below the hem of the shorts. The redhead was glad to have the extra cover on her body and pulled it down even further.

"It looks like that long shirt is in your way, let me fix it."

Mana rushed into the garage and came back out with a pair of flower shears. She walked over to Asuka and stood her up straight, still facing away.

Reaching down to the bottom of the shirt, Mana used the shears to cut the wet material from the bottom to the middle of older teen's back. She then dropped the shears and grasping the opening of the torn shirt used her strength to rip it completely around Asuka's torso. The old, thin material easily parted and the redhead was left with only the top half of the garment still intact. Mana was left holding a long wide strip of wet white cloth that had been the bottom of the shirt and casually tossed the material into the pile of rags.

gNow that's better, isn't it?h Grasping Asuka's shoulders, Mana spun the girl around to check her handiwork.

The shirt was once again stuck to her flesh, revealing the dark red rings of her nipples and perfect shape of her soft breasts. But more exciting was where the shirt now ended; the torn bottom edge of the shirt fell just under her red aureole. The lower third of her breasts hung out from under the tear. The pale white mounds reflected the bright sunlight, looking like two fleshy crescents dropping into view.

But while Mana certainly appreciated the exposure of Asuka's breasts, what caught her eye was how thin the older girl was slowly becoming. Ever since Musashi took her virginity, her diet had been far from healthy?it was not unusual for her to spend a whole day with nothing but sperm churning in her stomach, and she was often in such a dejected emotional state that eating obviously wasn't a priority. And it started to show.

She still was gorgeous, and far from what anyone would call bony, but the fact that she lost some weight was undeniable. Mana made a mental note to find out the nutritious properties of sperm, hw many calories and so on, and she would have to increase Asuka's daily intake, maybe double or triple it. Surely, there would be lots of volunteers.

Smiling at the thought, the young girl went back to the hose and watched with appreciation as the very exposed Asuka returned to her labor.

The redhead made quick work of the car, moving so fast that her tits often fell below the ragged shirt. At one point an old woman came down the quiet street walking her dog, a big German shepherd, and Asuka squatted behind the car to hide herself from view. From time to time, Mana worked the hose and rinsed off the car. But she also had to make sure to douse Asuka to keep what was left of her outfit wet and all of her charms exposed.

"Geez, you are all sweaty again, pig. Put your hands at your sides and stand against the car."

Standing only a few feet away, Mana placed her thumb over the end of the hose and directed an intensified stream of water onto Asuka's shirt. Asuka clenched her eyes and mouth shut as the force pushed the shirt up over her teen breasts, water splashing everywhere around her. Mana directed the hard stream onto one of the red nipples then she moved the stream across the bared chest and and with a small circular motion, teasing her other nipple.

Then the hard stream moved down Asukafs body slapping against the tight-fitting nylon of her shorts, right in the middle of her red pubic triangle. The machine gun-like beating of the water on the sensitive clit sent electric shocks rippling through her cunt. The fact that she was standing in the Ikarisf front yard, with her tits exposed was forgotten. Her world closed down to the feelings created by the water pounding against her pussy. Asuka closed her eyes and slumped back against the car. Her legs became weak as she felt a fluttering in her belly.

gStop it!h Asuka cried out.

gWhat's the matter? Are you cumming already?h

gNo!h

But Asuka's body, having already been denied masturbation in the shower, said otherwise. She was losing control c losing her will to fight as the ripples from her cunt echoed across her stomach and rode her spine all the way to her brain.

Asuka wasn't ready to give up the fight, though. She hadn't gotten over her mother dying by giving up. She hadn't become the school's number 1 idol by giving up.

gI said stop it!h Asuka yelled at the top of her lungs, and moved out of Mana's line of fire.

Asuka fully expected to be punished, but instead Mana lowered the hose. gAlright, already. I was just having a little fun. No need to be such a whinny bitch.h

Feeling her chest swell with this small victory, Asuka shot Mana a sharp grin. The other girl move over to the car, standing next to her as examined Asuka's work. The metal was shinny and clean. Asuka thought she had done a good job, if she said so herself. Mana, predictably, disagreed.

gIt seems like we are almost done.h Then she turned to Asuka. gBut looks like you could use a little help."

And before Asuka could tell her she could keep her help Mana grabbed the sponge and shoved it against her face.

gKyyya!h Asuka recoiled, throwing her upper body backwards, but Mana corralled her wrist and pulled her forward violently. Blind, face full of soapy sponge and dripping wet, Asuka tripped over her own feet, allowing Mana to turn her around and push her against the hood of the car, bending her over.

In such a position Asuka could only brace herself against the hood. Mana placed her weigh down on her back and she continued to hold the sponge tightly against Asuka's face, rubbing her facial features with the rough fibers and soaping them. Asuka struggled and cursed, but her mouth quickly filled with soap and the gagging that followed shut her up.

Then Mana grabbed her by the hair and spun her so she was now lying on her back, facing up. The soap entered Asuka's eyes and immediately began to sting.

gI'll do whatever I want with you, bitch!h Mana yelled, holding her down with her body weight as she began brutally rubbing in the sponge, the harsh fibers scrapping against Asuka's soft, pretty face and causing the skin to quickly turn a bright shade of red. Asuka opened her mouth to protest. More water entered and went the wrong way.

As Asuka began coughing uncontrollably Mana took off the sponge. The coughing fit lasted just a short moment, but Mana wasted none of it and Asuka felt something cold being wrapped around her wrist, then she was being turned over, and something cold on her left wrist. There was a metallic click and Asuka understood, after attempting and failing to bring her hands up to rub her burning eyes, that she was handcuffed.

Mana laughed. gHa! I knew those would come in handy in dealing with a disobedient slut like you.h

gYou-you bitch!h Asuka barked between coughs.

Mana slapped Asuka across her already very red face in response and let the older teen slide down the side of the car until she was crumpled in a heap, her bare knees on the wet concrete, throat clenching spasmodically, eyes burning. Mana picked up the hose again and sprayed redhead at her feet into a wet mess. Under the stream of water, the soap started to rinse off, running down Asukafs face into her eyes, nose and mouth as she sobbed in humiliation and pain.

Asuka flopped back on her butt with a squishy noise, but with her hands behind her all she could do to defend herself was to bring her knees to chest and curl up besides the car.

"Open your mouth." Mana reached down and forced Asuka's jaw open, the redheaded girl being too dazes to resist. A spray of cold water covered the inside of her mouth, flushing it completely. "Wash that around in your mouth."

gNnngh...h Asuka couldn't even see her anymore. Her eyes stung so badly she had to close them and hope no more soap would get in. Then Mana pulled her to her feet by her hair and pinned her against the car, making the redhead to gulp the soapy water down

Sponge once again in hand, Mana squeezed some soap out onto Asuka's flat stomach. Then she rubbed the coarse sponge up under the shirt leaving a trail of suds on the rounded flesh of her breasts. The shirt ended up around Asuka's neck and bubbles ran down her pointed tits falling gently onto the driveway. By now there was a huge puddle under her feet.

Rivulets of water and soap ran down the underside of Asuka's tits across her stomach and under the waist band of her shorts. The soapy water appeared from under the shorts and continued down her shapely thighs and calves. Asuka's sensitive nipples responded to the circular motion of the sponge and, despite the humiliating circumstances, Asuka felt herself becoming aroused again. Her breasts heaved and her sex throbbed under the rough touch of the sponge. Cold water, the rough texture of the sponge, and the occasional touch of warm fingers plucked her nipples into hardness.

Mana let the sponge travel downwards. Pulling her waist band out with one hand, she ran the sponge down into Asuka's crotch with the other. The redhead sucked in her stomach as the rough fibers began to rub her naked vulva, tingling with an unexpected pleasure. She could feel the sponge pushing aside her labia to bath her inner lips with the slick lather. When it made contact with her sensitive clit, Asuka moaned and her eyes jolted open.

The light actually burned.

Mana withdrew the sponge but instead of letting the waistband slap back into place, she pulled it down so that the shorts where now wrapped around Asuka's thighs, exposing her pussy and ass to the hot morning air. She stood the helpless girl up next to the car as if she were some kind of trophy and mocked her greedily. gLook at that! Miss smarty-pants has no pants!h

gN-no!h Asuka cried out. gEveryone will see!h

There was nothing she could do about her pussy, but she desperately tried to cover her ass with her cuffed hands even while desperately attempting to pull up her shorts any way she could. But just when she had managed to grab the waistband Mana yanked her back by the hair again, causing her to stumble and land hard on her bare rear end.

Mana towered over her.

gWe're not done yet. You forgot to wash both headlights and the windshield. I guess you can't use your hands now soch She pressed the tip of her shoe against Asuka's pussy. gHow about using this brush instead?h

gFuck you!h

gGet up unless you want me to keep using your hair.h

gYou little c you c fucking c h Asuka glared up at her, blinking repeatedly, all she could do to get the soap out of her eyes. Her teeth were clenched and bared.

gGet on your feet, bitch.h Mana yelled. She wasted no more time making good on her threat and pulled Asuka up by the hair and pushed the older girl's soaked shorts all the way down her legs, forcing her to step out of them afterward. Now the only thing Asuka wore was the ruined shirt that barely covered her breasts. Asuka struggled, but with her hands cuffed behind her back it was easy for Mana to overpower her turn her to face to the closest headlight.

gOpen your legs and start grinding your pussy on it,h Mana ordered, kicking Asuka's feet apart, stilling holding her from behind by her hair but now also by her left arm, effectively controlling her. gNow!h

Naked from her breasts down, red with humiliation and realizing she had no choice, Asuka turned her knees outward and squatted herself to the same level as the headlight. She was practically sobbing as she thrust her hips forwards, trembling slightly when her skin touched the hard, cold clear plastic surface, and began scrubbing her pussy hair up and down on it as if it were a brush.

gThat's good. Lift your leg and really get a it.h

After some additional prodding from Mana, Asuka placed one of her feet on the bumper. This gave her better access, though it also made the whole thing look more obscene as it completely opened her. As she continued to rub her soapy pubic hair against the thick plastic, it looked like she was trying to fuck the car, humping it with her pussy.

g Good girl.h Mana placed her hand on Asukafs naked ass, enjoying the feeling of the redhead's muscles contract whenever the teen pushed herself against the headlight. gSee? It's always easier when you do as I say.h

Asuka bit back her reply, not wanting to provoke the bitch further even at the cost of her pride.

They repeated the process with the other headlight, and then Mana pushed Asuka against the hood. gNow do the windshield!h

gBut?h Asuka's protest was quickly silenced by a sharp slap on her naked ass.

Unable to use her hands, the redhead climbed onto the hood. The hard metal was murder on her tender knees and she began trying to stand on her feet instead, tottering unstably. She had to be careful, as the wet and sloping surface was slippery, but she eventually managed to get herself to the windshield and started trying to press her soapy sex against the glass pane.

However, since the windshield was at an angle headed away from her body she couldn't quite get at it. Her knees where in the way and though she tried to squat herself and bend her knees to the sides it was impossible like this.

Asuka looked back at Mana. gI-I can't do it!h

Mana folded her arms across her chest, her face unsympathetic. gYou better find a way, bitch, or you'll be cleaning the seats with your tongue next.h

Asuka had only one option left. She laid herself face-down against the windshield and opened her legs, knees bent to they pointed straight out as far as she could. Had been less flexible, she would have never been able to manage. Her toes desperately gripped the hood to keep from sliding as she began to rub herself up and down.

She could die from embarrassment ? how perverse she must look. She was like a bug plastered on the windshield, except, of course, she was really a bare-assed redheaded teen girl trying to hump it. Lying flat on the glass made her wet skin stick to it and so she couldn't even really move without lifting herself and lying down again, which took a lot of effort. Then all she could do was thrust her hips back and forth and side to side and brush the windshield with her pubes. She was splayed completely open, the glass hard and cold beneath her.

To make matters worse, Mana opened door and sat in the driver's seat, watching how Asukafs red pussy flattened a little whenever the teen pressed herself against the glass. It was an absolutely ludicrous sight.

With a sadistic glimmer, she watched how the older teenfs puffy cunt-lips separated and dragged a little when she moved her body, leaving a faint trail of soapy wetness behind. When Asuka looked at her through the windshield, Mana felt her pussy throb?she absolutely loved the troubled expression on the older teenfs face.

Mana even blew the horn a few times, which made the redhead on the windshield thrust her hips at an increasing speed against the wet glass just to finish her job before anyone could notice.

Finally, with her perverse task done, Asuka jumped down to the ground again. Naked and ashamed of herself, she huddled by the wheel in a tiny ball. By the time Mana came around and stood over she was nearly in tears.

gAre you crazy? Someone could have seen!h

Mana just shrugged. gLike I care. You are just a fucking exhibitionist anyway. Anyone looking at your little display would have realized that. Hell, maybe they would have volunteered to fuck you when you were done. I'm sure you would have like that.h

gBitch!h

Asuka's reply was followed immediately by a hard slap to her face.

gDon't forget your place, you fucking cunt! The only reason aunt Yui keeps your whore ass around is so I have something to play with. You keep talking back to me and I'll make sure you end up on the street. And then every bum and pimp in the city will have you as their little fucktoy. I promise you. Now get up before I loose my patience!h

Biting back a reply and afraid that Mana would actually carry out her threat?because she had no reasons to doubt her?Asuka reluctantly rose to her feet.

gGood.h Mana looked at the car. gLooks we are done here. Yui didn't say anything about the interior so I guess you are lucky.h She whistled and slapped Asuka's rosy bottom. gGo on, bitch. Inside.h

Asuka was burning with hatred on the inside as her junior marched her, still handcuffed, back to the house. She was like a prisoner at the hands of some perverted guard. Her head hung low in defeat, her wet breasts jiggling with each motion beneath the ragged shirt, her bare ass and pussy on display, making her feel more naked than ever before. Her teeth and fists were clenched, her toes clawing at the concrete beneath her feet. It took all she had to keep from running for it.

Once through the threshold and inside the house, Asuka turned to Mana. gThere! The car's done. Now take these off and leave me alone.h

gDon't be stupid. You think I did all that just to wash a stupid car?h Mana took Asuka by the arm and led the reluctant half-German to the living room. Once there, she placed Asuka in front of the sofa. gOn your knees.h

Strangely, Asuka found herself following the command without question. After what she had just gone through, it didn't seem like such an usual thing, or even particularly embarrassing.

gGood girl,h Mana chirped, unable to hide her pleasure. Turning around, she took off her clothes right in front of Asuka, tossing the discarded garments aside, then flopped down on the sofa completely naked. The half-German girl noticed a thin sheet of perspiration on Mana's pale skin. gIt's so good to be home!h She gave Asuka a sarcastic grin. gDon't you think so, pet?h

This is not your home, bitch, Asuka wanted to say but didn't and just gave an angry glare instead.

gMy, you are so moody,h Mana said, slumping back comfortably on the sofa. She was all laid out, as if lounging in the nude were the most natural thing for her. gAh, I know what will cheer you up.h

Mana spread her legs wide and gestured for Asuka to come closer.

Taking the gesture as a sign that Mana wanted her to lick her pussy, and disgusted by the prospect of sticking her tongue between the glistering cunt-lips spread so casually in front of her, Asuka decided she had to make a stand. She shook her head.

Mana turned her lips in annoyance, but the anger Asuka expected didn't come. Instead Mana raised her right foot and pressed it against Asuka's bare stomach. Their eyes met.

gWell, if you won't take your mistress's treat I guess we'll have to find something else to keep that gob of yours busy, won't we?h A cruel smile twisted her beautiful features gUm, how about paying some attention to my feet?h

Asuka glanced down at Manaes feet in revulsion, and while they looked clean and tidy, she just couldn't. Not this, and especially not to Mana! She had eaten the girl off repeatedly, had her sit on her face and made her lick her ass, and fucked her, but this was too much. She shook her head angrily ? she didnft want to do it.

gAww, is my little doggy embarrassed?h Mana, noticing her reluctance, moved her foot up Asuka's wet body. It wiggled its way past her soaked shirt, for a moment resting between her globes before moving across the right breast, flattening the soft flesh.

Soon another foot joined the first, wiggling behind the shirt. Mana moved her toes over a nipple and scrunched them, trapping the protruding bud between them. She used her toes like clamps and toyed and pulled at the nipple, before sliding one foot forward almost to Asukaes neck, lifting the wet fabric over the naked breasts again.

gLets take this off.h Leaning forward Mana removed Asuka's last article of clothing. She couldn't quite get it off all the way because of the cuffs so she left it dangling down Asuka's pulled-back arms. Asuka could only squirm as she totally stripped, and squirmed even more when Mana returned to fondling her body with her feet.

Asuka turned her head away as Mana brushed her right foot against the side of her face, giggled while wiggling her toes under Asukaes nose. It was not as bad as she had feared?Mana's feet smelled like wet skin but nothing worse, and they were actually kind of pretty. The skin was warm and soft to the touch, and rather pleasant to rub.

Still, the proud half-German ground her teeth and refused to have anything to do with this. She wrinkled her face, barely keeping herself in check, and glared pure hatred at Mana.

gIs there a problem, pet?h

gI won't do anything with your feet!h Asuka declared as boldly as she dared. gLicking your pussy is one thing, but this?h

gLife is about trying new things. Besides, you didn't want to lick my pussy anyway.h

Slowly, Mana started rubbing her sweaty foot across the redheades face, over her forehead, lips and eventually gripping her nose between her toes. Her eyes never left Asukaes crystal blue ones, as if provoking the older girl to show some resistance. But Asuka just sat there and let Mana rub both of her feet across her face and eventually shut her eyes. She was like a human footstool, and it made her sick, but what could she do? She felt so angry at herself letting this happen, and even angrier at Mana.

Mana curled her toes around redheades nose, to make sure that the teen would sniff them. Though she already knew the smell was not bad, Asuka held her breath out of principle.

Then Mana moved her right foot slowly passed over to Asuka's mouth and began pushing her cute little toes against her lips, while still keeping redheades nose firmly nestled between the toes of her left foot. Surrounded by the faint, salty aroma of the sweat, Asuka kept her lips closed tightly as Mana pushed against them, not giving in.

gCome on!h Manafs efforts on Asukaes lips became more aggressive and the redhead realized that if she didnft allow her toes into her mouth then she would probably end up getting punished. But even this logic failed to make an impression.

Finally Mana grew tired of this and sat up.

gTell you what, little whore, since you seem to prefer my pussy so much better I let you off the hook if you ask to eat me out. Ask nicely.h

Asuka looked at Mana intensely, trying to determine if she could trust her. What did she have to lose? It wasn't like she hadn't done that before, and, by her own admission, it was better than worshiping Mana's feet.

In a world full of bad alternatives, Asuka knew when to chose the lesser of two evils. It took everything she had, but once again she swallowed her pride.

gMay c may I eat your pussy?h

gNot good enough.h Mana raised her feet again, using the toes of her right foot to clamp down on Asuka's nose while using the ones on her left to press against her lips, pushing in even as Asuka tried to resist. gBeg.h

Asuka utterly hated herself even before her next words left her mouth. gPlease, Mistress c may I eat your pussy?h

gYou may, pet.h

With those words, Mana removed her toes from Asukaes mouth and placed both of her feet on her shoulders, one on either side of her head. Almost teasingly she edged her feet down Asukaes bare back, urging the other girl to come closer until the back of her knees rested bent on her shoulders like hooks preventing her from escaping. From this position Asuka could see right up to her glistening cunt opening.

By now the German girl was experienced enough that she didn't have to be told what to do next. Closing her eyes, she wordlessly leaned in between Manaes legs and kissed her way up her thighs, further increasing her efforts as she heard tender moans coming from above. Then her mouth met Mana's lower, slightly parted wet lips in a heated kiss.

Asuka knew what girls liked. She certainly didn't lack practice in this area. She slipped her tongue into the warm slit, gently parting the hot cunt folds apart and wiggling around the pink tunnel within. Her tongue was soon coated with the bitter juices of a girl's sex and she slurped down on them without inhibition; her nostrils, too, were full of the pungent smell of arousal. Asuka was becoming more and more accustomed to both of these. Neither one bothered her anymore.

As she continued to pleasure Mana with her tongue Asuka became aware of her juniores toes curling into her back. Her toenails caught her skin a few times and it was quite painful, but the redhead vowed to carry on through.

gYeah,h Mana moaned. gGod, you are getting really good at this. If you suck dick like you eat pussy c no wonder Musashi can't get enough of you.h

For some incomprehensible reason such praise?and there was no doubt in Asuka's mind this was praise?made her feel better. She was always proud to be the best at everything, and this seemed to be no different. At least it was something she could use to help smother the burning flames of all her shame.

Praise, on the other hand, felt good. Asuka wanted more. She moved up the warm pussy before her and quickly located the clitoris, circling the tip of her tongue over it again and again, flicking this tiny yet hard pearl of flesh back and forth like a little worm. Mana responded by gyrating her hips, slipping her fingers into the red mane of Asuka's hair and pulling on the scalp while controlling her movements.

gOhhhh yessss, right there, you cunt-lapping bitch,h Mana moaned, meeting the wet effort from Asukaes tongue with her hips, showering the insides of her mouth, her lips, even her chin with her cum as she came. gAHHH!h

Asuka continued kneeling before Mana for a few minutes, almost tenderly kissing her leaking pussy as her junior gazed down at her through narrowed eyelids, patting the top of silky red hair as if she was her dog.

gThat's my girl,h Mana gasped, her breath short and very labored, flashing Asuka a smile.

Looking up over the crest of Mana's mound, through her pubic hair, Asuka let her mouth linger a moment longer than necessary on the soaping pussy. When she finally realized what she was doing, she pulled away, and remembered that she was supposed to be disgusted.



***



gYou really did a great job Mana-chan. I can't remember the last time my windshield looked this clean and tidy.h

Mana beamed happily. gIfm glad to be useful, Aunt Yui.h

gYou sure were. How about doing this on regular basis, if you donft mind?h

gOh, I don't. Besides, the bitch needs some practice anyway. All she's been doing lately is sleeping and getting fucked.h

Asuka felt nausea rising up her throat again as she watched this sickeningly sweet scene unfolding before her eyes. Mana sat up front next to Yui, taking Asuka's usual place while the half-German girl had to sit in the back. Rei sat in the back, too, her red eyes staring out of the window. Asuka was thankful for that. She wasnft sure how she would be able to deal with the blue-haired doll should she decide to pay attention to her.

The redhead had to admit she was feeling very uncomfortable. She didn't think being in a public place would stop those two sadists up front from making her do things she would regret. Normally she would have loved going shopping. She often went out looking for deals in the local shops with Hikari, or dragged Shinji along with her, teasing him to no end particularly in the lingerie section. He got so red when he was embarrassed.

A dull pain started to pulsate somewhere inside her chest when she thought about the days of her lost innocence and Shinji. It was not as painful as it was in the beginning, but some hurt still lingered. She was tainted goods now. Like a teenage prostitute, just that she was not getting paid for it. Worst of all, she could not say that she hated all of it the same way she used to. She could not even say that she hated Musashi at all anymore. It was becoming so confusing.

Asuka groaned silently and softly rested her forehead against the window. It was like she was getting infected with some kind of idiotic Stockholm syndrome. At least she knew she still hated Mana. Thank god there was still something stable in her world.

Suddenly, Asuka heard a high-pitched electronic ringing. Moving her head away from the window, she took out her mobile phone from her skirt pocket and saw that she had a text message. Predictably enough it was from Musashi.

THINKING OF U.

Asuka smiled. She actually smiled. The warm sensation that had become attached to Musashi in her chest began to spread again. Though she knew it was sick and wrong, she could not help feeling that somebody cared. This message was proof.

As she looked up from her phone, Asuka saw Mana scowling back at her. She had turned around on her seat. gWhat's so funny?h

Asuka killed her smile. gNothing.h She made to put away her phone back in her skirt.

Mana extended her hand. gGive it to me. You are my pet and pets can't talk on the phone.h

Whatever, Asuka thought as she handed the phone over. She didn't care about anything Mana wanted right now, just that somebody, somewhere had her in his mind. She was important to someone. With a sigh Asuka refocused her attention towards the window. She tried to enjoy the rare moment of peace and quite because she knew that it wouldn't last long, Mana would make sure of it. But maybe later Musashi would get a hold of her and make it all worth it.

gUm, you look hot.h

Asuka cocked her head, her eyes going narrow as she glared at Mana. gWhat the hell are you talking about?h

gWait a second.h Mana fumbled for a moment with the backpack she had brought along, slipping it off her narrow shoulders and opening the zipper. She took a bottle of water and passed it on to Asuka.

gThis should keep you cool until we get a chance to hose you down again.h

The half-German returned Mana's grin by showing her teeth. She held the bottle to her lips and drank. The cool water felt good going down her throat. It wasn't until she took a second gulp that Asuka noticed a strange taste in the water, something she had tasted before. She frowned at Mana.

gYou liked that?h Mana giggled. gI guess you would. It's got your favorite medicine in it.h

gI don't take any?h But then Asuka realized what Mana really meant. She leaned forwards, her face twisted in anger as she clenched a fist and resisted the urge to punch Mana. gYou little bitch! Do you have any idea what that stuff does to me?h

Mana pressed a finger to her lips in thought. gWell, lets see. I've seen all the videos and photos. So, yeah, I think I have a pretty good idea. It makes you act like the biggest, most mindless whore on the planet. All you care about is sex. That's the point. Think about how much more fun this little trip will be.h

But Asuka's could not resist finding a problem with Mana's plan. gIf I start acting like that, you'll get caught.h

gDon't worry. It's not like I want you begging me to hump everything you see.h Mana turned her head to Yui, who had her eyes fixed on the road ahead. gAunt Yui changed the dose. It's just strong enough to keep you on your toes. This drug used to be part of her experiments, you know. I guess that makes you our own little lab rat.h

Asuka caught part of Yui's face in the rear view mirror. She wished the woman could see her too, could see the hurt and betrayal on her face. gY-you?h

gTogether with your mother, yes.h Yui's face, or what Asuka could see of it, made no expression.

Suddlenly Asuka felt like she had been punched in the gut. Her eyes widened as that last revelation went through her in a spike of anger and hurt. Her mother c her own mother had c

gNow you realize what sort of woman she was,h Yui said. gBut the truth is that would not even be the start of it. She hid her true self from you and herself, but I think she knew it was only a matter of time before you turned out like her. I suppose she didn't want to be around when that happened, and that's why she finally committed suicide.h

Asuka stared, not looking at anything in particular. And while she knew that Yui could very well be lying, and that there was no way to prove any of this, a numbness in her heart told her it was the truth.
gBut it's in your nature. Just like it was in hers.h

Unable to think, Asuka just nodded and slumped back on her seat, deflated. She didn't agree. Her mother had been the most loving person she had ever met. She couldn't possibly have been working on some drug to turn people in sex freaks, the same drug that would one day be used on her own daughter. But, then again, Asuka had been been wrong before.

Mana pointed to the bottle still in Asuka's hands, and her voice, when it came, sounded even more annoying than usual. gSo, aren't you going to finish your drink?h



***



GAME OVER

TRY AGAIN?

Keita threw the joystick to the ground in frustration. gMan, this sucks. You always beat me up!h

Musashi didnft spare his friend even a single glance. gItfs just because you suck at it. You are useless at one on ones.h

It was true. Though Keita was somewhat decent at co-op and multiplayer games, when it came to one versus one he was always on the loosing end. Maybe his habit of hiding behind others transferred into virtual reality as well. Musashi wouldn't be surprised.

gThis is so boring.h Keita folded his hands behind his head, and lay down on the ground staring at the ceiling. gI miss Rei-nee chan.h
Musashi was still unimpressed. gYou miss her cunt and tits. Thatfs all.h

gOf course. What else is there to miss?h Keita gave Musashi wry smile. gJust thinking of her with her legs spread open makes me hard in an instant. I can't wait to see her tonight. I hope they get some kinky outfits to make the wait worth it.h

gMana is with them.h Musashi got up and turned off the TV screen. He dropped down next to Keita. gI would not be surprised if they get arrested for exhibitionism all together.h

gThatfs right!h Keita giggled. Musashi, on the other hand, stayed rather grim. gMana sure has changed since then.h
Musashifs hands tightened into fists. gThat goes without saying.h

gToo bad we were not around, when THAT happene?h

gLets not talk about it!h Musashi cut his friend short. His voice trembled slightly.

Feeling the suddenly tense atmosphere, Keita turned his eyes away. gAll right, all right. Donft be so uptight man, geez.h He brushed a hand over his short hair. gJust because you donft get Asuka-nee chanfs pussy as often as before you shouldn't take it out on others.h

gItfs not that. Not that at all.h

Keita snickered.

gWell Asuka-nee chan will get a lot of stuff thatfs for sure. Maybe theyfll really get arrested for exhibitionism.h

Musashi shook his head in response, breaking away from the awful memories that threatened, as they often did when he let his guard down, to emerge from the darkest corners of his mind. No matter what he told Keita, he would likely never get over them. gI hope not. We are deep into this mess too, remember?h

gHeh, donft worry,h Keita said, waving his had. gManafs daddy wonft let anything happen to his daughter. Besides, aunt Yui knows what to do.h

Musashi suddenly wanted to smash his friend's head against the wall. Mr. Kirishima would take care of his daughter, and he didn't doubt such a powerful man had the means to see Mana exonerated of whatever they might accuse her of. But Keita and Musashi would hardly be worth the trouble. In fact, it would be very convenient to put the blame on someone them, on someone other than Mana.

As for Yui Ikaric she was not almighty. Musashi had always thought she was a bit crazy in her head?insanity plea right there.

Fortunately Musashi had never bothered to hope that what he had with Asuka would go on forever. Knowing it would one day end made him enjoy her constant degradation while it lasted, and maybe if they kept going there would be no crime at all.

Not even Asuka herself could deny she was becoming more his willing cum-dumpster with each day. For all her haughtiness and arrogance, she had turned out to be quite a needy, desperate girl, and he had been keen to encourage her clinging to him. Asuka was likely so confused about her emotions right now that Musashi doubted she even remembered the horror of her own rape. He felt a huge sense of satisfaction at having brought her down so far. But they still had a long way to go.

Yui had promised that by the time they were done with Asuka nobody except Musashi would want her, certainly not Shinji. And Asuka would want nobody except him. He hadn't believed how either of those things would be possible, seeing how she was the prettiest girl in school and he, though not a looser, not very impressive. But now he understood; Asuka would have no choice about who she wanted?her empty cunt would be mindlessly addicted to him. A true sex junkie.

There would be no affection, of course, but who the hell needed a girlfriend when you could have your own personal fuck toy? Musashi didn't. He was much happier this way.

And yet, if Asuka was just hot flesh to him, why couldn't he stop thinking about her?

His face troubled, Musashi took a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket. He offered it to Keita. gHey, wanna smoke?h

Keita shook his head in disgust. gYou know I hate that crap.h

gWimp.h Musashi placed a cigarette between his lips and fumbled in his pocket for the lighter.



***



Asuka knew Yui had been telling the truth about the drug's low dosage, partially because she didn't see the point in her lying, but mostly because she didn't feel the overwhelming need to hump the first phallus-shaped object she found. Small comfort in a mall full of people.

Mainly populated by shops selling expensive clothing, shoes, and other accoutrements, this place was right up Asuka's alley. She had often come here with Hikari, and the two of them always enjoyed it.

They had vastly different tastes, which would be obvious upon just looking at them, but there was no harm in trying things out. They couldn't afford most of the shops anyway. Today, however, being led around by Yui and Mana, Asuka was sure her pink t-shirt and short ruffled black skirt were to be the only things she'd actually like to wear.

Mana was dressed casually in a white top with spaghetti shoulder straps and a white skirt. White sneakers were on her feet. Yui wore a blue shirt and black mini-skirt with heels. Rei had her usual school uniform on. She looked dull and unimpressed.

Asuka grinned maliciously when she thought of Rei. At least the albino freak would have to suffer through this as well.

Their first stop was an upscale clothing store. Asuka followed Yui and Mana in through the doors. Rei brought up the rear. Asuka had been here many times with Hikari as it the store one of the fanciest selections to chose from. She stared in awe at the array of clothes, neatly folded on shelves or hanging from racks?most were way out of her budget. Too bad. She would really like to own those nice jeans over there c and that yellow top with diamond-filled letters spelling out the word 'Supermodel' in English c and that designer bag c and?

gWell then, lets get started!h Mana clapped her hands, gleefully turning to Asuka and pointing. gGo to the dressing room over there and wait for us.h

gI know where the dressing rooms are,h Asuka barked back, adding the word bitch in her mind.

gGeez, no need to act like a spoiled brat just because you are getting some free clothes.h Mana slapped Asuka's ass, making a loud gunshot noise that was certain to attract attention. Asuka's pained yelp also caused several people to look her direction.

Gritting her teeth, Asuka marched herself across the sales floor to the back of the store. She slipped into the farthest changing room, pulling the curtain behind her to give her some privacy. The changing room was pretty big, enough that it could comfortably hold a few people. It had one chair in the middle with a huge mirror in front. The floor, like the rest of the store, was covered in a plush carpet.

Asuka stood in front of the mirror. The reflection looked almost like her usual self. Almost; her eyes lacked the usual fire and confidence; her whole body seemed smaller, and her shoulders were not as straight as before. She placed her hands on her hips, but her double in the mirror carried very little resemblance to the old overconfident Asuka Langley Sohryu, the proud genius and the school's number one idol. She looked dejected and tired.

Just when did you become so royally fucked up, Asuka asked herself. The only answer she got was a dumb, blank stare. Then the face twisted into anger c a split second before Asuka smashed it with her fist.

It was her fault! Her! She was the one that enjoyed it! She was the one squealing in pleasure as they raped and violated her! She was the one falling I love with her rapist! She was the one who loved being humiliated and hurt like a stupid masochistic pig! It was her whom her Mama wanted to die! It was all her! No one else but her!

One blow after another landed on the mirror. Asuka didn't care if got injured; her knuckles felt like they were on fire. She just wanted to take it out on someone.

But suddenly, just the way it had come, the anger vanished. Asuka tiredly rested her forehead against the cold surface of the shattered mirror. Nothing made sense anymore, least of all her own emotions.

More and more of her sanity slipped away with each day that passed. She was going crazy?she had to be.

gIf you are finished playing the drama queen c h a cold voice sounded behind her back.

Asuka looked up at the mirror and saw Mana standing behind her left shoulder.

Ignoring the other redhead Mana sat down on the chair. gWell?h she said, lifting her eyebrows. gStrip.h

Asuka bared her teeth and glared at Mana, ready to sell her soul this very moment just for the chance to tear that little bitchfs eyes out and skin her alive. But she knew that, at least for now, there was nothing she could do. She stood still for a minute and then, as Mana impatiently stated to shift her legs as if to stand up, the redhead reached down. Trying not to think about it, she started lifting the hem of her pink shirt.

There was no turning back now, Asuka knew?all her clothes had to come off. They were going to get her naked one way or another, at least this way she could have some control over what was happening to her.

Asuka threw the shirt aside, then her bra. Her perked up tits stood out pointedly, twin globes of flesh rising with her breathing. There was no time to think about covering herself as Mana signaled downwards with her fingers. Asuka tugged the waistband of her black skirt and began to wiggle it down her legs, revealing her pure white cotton panties. She pushed her knees together and quickly shoved the skirt down to her ankles until it pooled down on the floor. Her panties soon followed.

Asuka struggled with the urge to cover herself as she was standing completely naked in front of Mana, who looked her up approvingly.

gHeh, your cunt is getting a lot of stretching lately it seems,h Mana teased with a chuckle. gYou are lucky we have lots to do cunt-chan. Someday Iell make sure you get your stripping debut on a big stage.h

Asuka choose to not answer that, but deep inside she knew she would never agree to do something like this in public. Performing such perverted displays in front of perverts like Mana or Musashi was one thing, but doing it for complete strangers was a completely different matter. She would never sink that low. She would rather die.

Mana got up and walked to her plaything. She rubbed her hands over Asuka's smooth and irresistible rear end. At first, her touch was soft and caressing, then it became heavy and massaging like a baker kneading dough.

Suddenly the curtains swung open, revealing Yui and the shop assistant, a slightly plump, fake-blond girl.

gNo!h Asuka cried, hurriedly trying to cover her nudity with her arms.

The shop assistant stared in shock at the naked girl in front of her, then turned her head in embarrassment.

Mana looked on with a smile on her face. gOh, come on, Asuka,h she said in a mocking voice, git's not like you haven't shown everyone at school.h

Asuka's face turned a even deeper shade of red both from anger and more from humiliation. She bunched her body up to be as small as possible and backed away. gI haven't!h She gave the assistant a pleading look. gI'm not like that!h

gWe are all women here. Therefs nothing to be shy about,h Yui said calmly. She had picked up several items of clothing, all of which she had given to the assistant to carry. The girl stood rooted in place next to her, blushing and doing her best not to look at Asuka. Yui nudged her gently. gIt's okay, sweetie, go hand the clothes to Asuka.h

The assistant, who probably worked on commission, nodded as she realized she still had a job to do. She approached Asuka hesitantly and gave her a polite smile as she held out the first item for her to try on.

Wanting more than anything to be dressed in something, Asuka dared to reach out to take the garment from the young blond. As she did, her breasts became exposed for a moment and both girls blushed fiercely.

Asuka turned her eyes down, looking at the garment she was given to wear. To her horror it was just a blouse. She was going to be naked from the waist down!

There was nothing for it. Asuka put the blouse on and tried to pull it down to cover her bum and vagina.

hTurn around so we can see you properly,h Mana said, making a circular gesture with her finger.

Asuka didn't move.

gAsuka?h Yui frowned. gAre you listening?h

gYes,h Asuka whispered and gave Mana, who was smiling broadly, a look of disgust at what she was being forced to do.

Asuka turned, flashing her naked bottom, pert cheeks tight and round. She kept her hands low and in front of her to try cover herself as much as possible, but it was pretty much useless. Then she saw the blonde assistant grin as she finally figured out she was taking orders from these women.

gNo. Take it off and try the next one.h Mana turned to Yui. gI donft like how it looks on her.h

Asuka hesitated, shaking her head pleadingly. She did not want to be naked again. Maybe if it were just Mana and Yui she could do it, but with this strange girl looking at her c

gQuickly, Asuka! We donft have all day!h

Asuka jumped at Yui's tone and feared the woman would suddenly snap. If there was someone who could make her life worse than Mana, it was Yui. In reality all she did with Mana was only because Yui wished her to. She had all the power?to send her away so she wouldn't have anywhere to live, to keep her from ever seeing Shinji again. As bad as things were, Asuka did not want to imagine what would happen if Yui really became displeased with her.

Asuka removed the blouse and handed it back to the assistant. The girl took it, but as she handed over the next item she looked her in the eye with a smug glimmer that indicated she had caught on to the game. So much for coercion, Asuka thought, gritting her teeth.

The next item was a short dress. Yui had deliberately chosen one which was not only revealing but also the wrong size.

Asuka struggled to get the dress on. The blonde girl saw this and stepped forward to assist, much to Yui and Mana's approval. The dress stopped so short that Asukafs upper thighs could still be seen, and the top half was so tight that her breasts pushed hard against the thin fabric, showing her nipples through it. The assistant did her job and managed to fasten the zipper, her hands touching Asukafs body a little too unnecessarily as the pair of them pulled and heaved.

gGood.h Mana clapped in amusement. gNow take a stroll.h

Asuka wanted to make an angry reply, but a glance at Yui convinced her it would be a bad idea. She spun around, walking to the end of the room and back. The exceptionally tight dress was a bad fit all around, ridding up to expose her entire private region once again. Mana scolded her when she attempted to pull it down, and the assistant had a hard time trying not to laugh at how ridiculous she looked. Asuka got the sense she just wanted to embarrass her further.

The half-German redhead had always been keen to rub her beauty in on what she considered uglier girls, some times very cruelly. It struck her as deeply ironic that now the shoe was on the other foot and she was the one being humiliated in front of such a cow who must have just been enjoying this immensely. Perhaps she did deserve it for the way she had acted, like she deserved to be rejected by Shinji and raped by Musashi. Perhaps she deserved everything that had happened to her since her mother died.

Asuka wanted someone to tell her otherwise, that she was wrong and didn't deserved being humiliated, rejected, raped, and loosing her mother, but all she found were the sneering faces in that dressing room.

gI think that's enough,h Mana said. gTake it off.h

Asuka stripped. Then, standing there naked, she had a look at the remaining garments in the assistant's arms. They were all dresses similar to the two she had already tried, short and flimsy with very revealing cuts.

"Let's try on the flower one first."

The assistant passed on the indicated dress. Asuka put it on then smoothed her hands over the flower-patterned fabric. It was quite short and came down to just below the crest of her ass. Though it was too small for her Mana told her it was perfect.

The next dress was red, slinkier, with only strings for straps over her shoulders, and a very short hem that failed to even hide Asuka's bare crotch and ass from the prying eyes of the three females.

Predictably, Mana liked it and stuffed it in the shopping bag after Asuka took it off.

Next came a black dress consisting of one piece with long string-straps at the shoulders. Unlike the other two this one was too big, clearly meant to fit a taller, much more buxom person. As a result the front hung lower than Asuka's bust line and the only thing that could cover her naked breasts were the straps. They did cover her nipples, but even then bits of the pink aureoles underneath managed to peek out.

The exposure also made it obvious that her body was a least partly excited, as her erect buds where pushing hard against the thin black straps. Asuka hadn't even noticed, but she wasn't at all surprised. She wished the drugs in her system would hurry up so she wouldn't have to care about enduring any more of this.

After making the embarrassed girl walk a few circles, Mana ordered Asuka to take the dress off and try the next one. This dress was a shimmering scarlet cheongsam with provocatively cut slits which ran up the outside of her thighs and buttons on the front between her navel and her throat. But even though it covered her upper body completely, the crimson silk could barely contain the proud surge of her breasts and they pressed boldly against the sheer fabric.

Mana came next to her and addressed the embarrassed teen with authority. "Turn around, legs wide apart."

Blushing with shame, Asuka spread her legs as widely apart as the tight-fitting cheongsam permitted.

Mana patted her rear, tightly pressed by the fabric. gI think the dress suits you just fine. Now roll it up a little.h

Then the half German girl's hands moved to the front panel of her high-slit skirt and slowly rolled the crimson fabric back, baring inch after sensuous inch of gorgeous flesh. Three pairs of eyes climbed her long legs. With the skirt rolled up almost to her waist and no panties, Asuka felt herself very exposed.

gWhat do you think?h Mana asked the assistant as she reached down and used her hands to part Asuka's firm buttocks, revealing the tiny brown starfish of her asshole.

The girl considered for a moment, grinning at Asuka from behind her. gRed seems to be her color.h

gNot so much on clothing, though,h Mana said, hovering her hand over Asuka's bared bottom as if to spank her. Thankfully she merely ordered the other redhead to strip and offered her the last dress.

This was, if possible, even shorter and slinkier than any of the previous ones, colored a very dark shade of red. It looked like a smaller, slutty version of her usual yellow sundress. Mana said that they would take it, but when Asuka tried to take the dress off she stopped her and threw the panties she had previously confiscated back in her face.

gPut them on. Youfll be trying out this new dress in public, and I donft want any funny business.h

Reluctantly, the redhead put her panties back on. The dress didn't cover the cotton garment completely, leaving some of the white fabric exposed, particularly her rear.

This was just as Mana wanted. "Perfect. Next stop for some new underwear. Thank your assistant before we leave.h

Asuka bit her lip. gThank?h
gThat's not what I meant, stupid cunt!h Mana grabbed Asuka roughly by the hair, making the girl yelp in pain then forced her head forward and down. Asuka fell to her knees, reaching up to ease the pain on her hair roots, but Mana continued to push her head downwards until her face was pressed against the assistant's shoes. gYou should always kiss your superior's shoes in gratitude.h
The assistant giggled, enjoying having a girl like Asuka in this position. But when Asuka refused to kiss her shoes, Mana brutally twisted her hand in the redhead's hair, as if she were actually trying to rip it out. Asuka screamed. gS-stop! You are hurting me!h
Mana didn't care, and her only response was to twist her hand further. Asuka's eyes watered from the pain. She puckered her lips and planted a few light kisses on the assistant's shoes, hoping Mana would be satisfied.
gThere, that wasn't so bad.h Mana let her go. Rubbing her scalp, Asuka got to her feet, head low, body language slumped in defeat. This seemed to amuse the assistant, who led the way as they marched Asuka to the checkout counter like some perverted parade.
Yui paid for everything with her credit card. Asuka stood right behind her, embarrassed by how she was dressed, trying to ignore the disapproving stares and shaking heads from other customers in the store?everyone except for a few men, who were obviously thinking about fucking her.
Asuka felt worse than naked, she felt on display. She had never been afraid to show others her perfect body. It was just another way to get praise and feel in control over stupid perverted boys while also rubbing her sexiness in the faces of other girls. But this was too much. Her cheeks grew an intense red, almost glowing from the heat of embarrassment, attracting even more attention.
After paying, Mana made Asuka carry the bags which prevented her from controlling her dress and covering her ass. She led Asuka through the mall to the lingerie shop. All along the way Asuka got stares from men and women alike. Some girls her own age looked and pointed, laughing as if they thought she couldn't see them. The whole mall seemed to be ogling her.
Asuka was humiliated. Her skirt was shorter than a cheerleader's. Her much-envied bottom swayed into view with every step no matter how much she tried to hide it. There was nothing she could do. She was flashing her panties to everyone!
By the time they got to the lingerie store Asuka was actually relieved to be inside. Mana led her straight to the g-string rack. She picked out a dozen panties without consulting Asuka, then walked over to the bra rack and picked out a few. Asuka was about to protest the scandalous nature of the items, but under Yui's watchful eyes thought better of it.
Coming around behind Asuka, Mana held a red g-string panty up against her ass to see how it would look. "Perfect!h she declared happily and handed the g-string to Asuka. gNow go put this on."
Asuka sputtered a bit. The garment couldn't even be called underwear, more like a stretchy sling. She had worn thongs and g-string before, but nothing as revealing as this. And especially not with such a short dress as she had on now. Mana turned her around and pushed her gently in the direction of the changing room.
Once there, all alone again, Asuka tossed the bags she had been carrying into a corner. She then pulled her underwear down and stood in front of yet another mirror. Pussy and ass bare and exposed by the short dress, the redhead biting her trembling lip as she looked at the shameless spectacle she had become. Her eyes wandered down between her legs, where she saw a glistening strand dangling from her tight pink petals. She rubbed it off, but it tingle her touch sent through her pussy left no doubt as to her condition. With every passing moment she was becoming more and more aroused.
Already she could feel the hard nubs of her tits pressing up against the material of her dress, the familiar itch growing deep inside.
Trying to keep her mind away from what would happen?what they'd do to her or make her do once the drugs took over, she held the g-string at her feet and stepped into it. It was lewd in the extreme, and didn't even have the patch of material that would normally go over the wearer's privates. Two strings from her hips came together at a point above her raised mons and ran down together, cutting through her pubic bush like a red line, pressing over her sensitive clit, and disappearing between her cunt lips almost like a backwards thong. It literally covered nothing. From behind it looked as though she was wearing no panties at all.
Just then the door opened and Mana stood there with an embarrassed assistant at her side?this time a young, dark-haired, and rather handsome boy. He looked slightly older than her, maybe in his late teens, but he still had an aura of innocence around him. And he also had a wide array of underwear in various sizes and colors in his hands.
Asuka stared at the boy, feeling anger suddenly override her shame. gHey, now, he can't--h
gI didn't think a perverted exhibitionist like you would mind. Now quit whining and take those off. You look like a whore.h Mana turned to the blushing assistant, adding, gLets get her into something more proper.h
Following Manafs orders, the boy, whom Asuka realized looked absolutely terrified, help out a pair of white panties that had a transparent triangle ornament on front.
gForget it!h
Mana sighed, growing frustration evident. gCome on. This is getting old. Aunt Yui is just around the corner. I can bring her in here if you want, but I don't think she'll be happy. Do you?h
Of course she wouldn't be. As the furiously-blushing assistant knelt at Asuka's feet even, the redhead stepped out of the ridiculous g-string. He held open these new panties for her, inevitably receiving a close-up look at her cunt.
gS-sorry,h he stammered and looked away.
His shyness, embodied by that single word, reminded Asuka of Shinji and shattered her heart. She covered her face with her hands as she steeped onto the stretched panties. The boy's hands trembled as he pulled the panties up to her waist, lifting them to the correct height on Asukafs slim hips, but he did nothing more.

gAh, ah!h Mana wagged her finger. gCould you please adjust them so they fit properly.h
gPlease ch the boy whispered, his helpless eyes meeting Asuka's. gShe said if I didn't do what she said she would get me fired. I really need this job.h
He carefully grasped the front of the panties, slipping his fingers down towards her crotch and pulling the thin fabric from her vagina to reposition it. He then ran up the seam of her thighs, circling around to her rear, lifting the knickers again, this time over her tight bum. More than once, as the fingers brushed on her soft skin, Asuka found herself fighting the urge to moan. The panties now fit perfectly, like a wrapping around a coveted piece of candy.
gGood,h Mana said giddily, a spoiled child playing with new toys. gNow lets try another pair. Oh, and don't worry about touching her?this bitch likes that. Especially her naughty places.h

Asuka glared daggers at Mana. She offered the assistant no help in undressing her as he reached to remove her panties. But rather than just getting a hold of the fabric and pulling it down, he pushed his fingers under the waistband and carefully slid them down her hips and legs almost like a caress. The panties simply followed.
Asuka let out a sharp gasp of unwanted pleasure at the feeling of his tender hands touching her skin, quickly followed by the burn of self-loathing bubbling up in her stomach. Mana was right?her body did like being touched sexually, even as her mind was decidedly repulsed by it.
The assistant looked up apologetically, just like Shinji usually did. gI'm sorry. I'm hurting you. Please forgive me.h
gIt's okay.h For the first time that day Asuka felt genuine compassion, but it was too little too late. Her body wanted him to keep touching, to keep fanning the flames of her growing lust.
He helped Asuka put on and take off several more pairs of panties. He slowly began to lose his fear of her. Each time he allowed himself to touch a little more: her bum, her waist, her legs, and put his fingers in further than needed, running them under waist and leg bands as he adjusted them, more than once poking the swollen crest of her pussy. But his touch was not intrusive or abrasive. To Asuka, it felt gentle and caring, as she fantasized Shinji's would?in her mind he was the one touching her.
The contact was having an effect on the boy as well. From time to time Asuka could feel his hard penis brush against her thighs or her ass cheeks when he stood behind her. Yet it only turned her on more. A complete stranger was feeling her up, but it hardly mattered to her frustrated, soaking wet pussy. It wasn't her fault, Asuka told herself, the drugs were taking over. There was nothing she could do. The lust between her legs grew fiercer and hotter. Instead of avoiding his touch, she pushed slightly backward almost instinctively, letting her hips rock faintly side to side, sliding over the throbbing flesh behind herc
"Why don't you try this one?" Mana offered a pair of black g-string panties.
The flustered assistant took them, his hand shaking slightly. He was obviously very aroused, a fact make clear by the large bulge in his pants and the crimson color on his face.
As they went about getting the new panties on Asuka, Mana quickly scooped the other pairs she had already tried on, and, before Asuka could do anything, the normal panties she had worn to the mall as well.
Once his job was done Mana ordered the assistant to move aside, shoving the unpaid underwear in his arms. Then she turned Asuka around so that she would be facing the mirror and had her hold up the hem of her dress to show the stringy black garment underneath. She stood there for a second, her eyes looking Asuka up and down, brow furrowed in thought.
gUm c it's good, but I think ch Without warning Mana hooked two fingers on the back of the g-string, pulling up on it up until the black string disappeared entirely between Asuka's pert butt cheeks. gThat's better. Put your dress down.h
Asuka did, and immediately felt cold dread welling up inside her as she realized the dress was just too short to hide much of anything, especially from the back. Surely Mana wouldn't make her go out like this.
Her worse fears were confirmed a moment later when Mana tossed her used panties to the assistant. gA souvenir.h
He didn't seem to know how to react, picking up Asuka's panties and holding them carefully to his face, blushing hard as she took in every wrinkle and fold in the cloth. Asuka turned her head away, shifting her gaze to the mirror, ashamed that her panties, the most private garment she could wear, were being examined so closely.
Mana chortled. gLooks like he likes them.h She ran a hand around Asuka's bare hip and down between her legs. She cupped the wet vagina, covered by the thin g-string, and massaged it firmly. gWere you leaking into those panties on the way here? You think he can smell you in them?h She slid her finger under the front panel of the g-string, and easily into the wet cunt beneath. When the redhead didn't answer her, Mana reached around with her other hand and started to massage her right breast. "How does that feel?"
Mana maintained eye contact with Asuka in the mirror as her finger pushed deeper into her hot, humid vagina, twisting it like a corkscrew to maximize the pleasure. Not surprisingly, Asuka found herself enjoying this more and more; it became harder to keep from moaning. Her hips moved back and forth on their own, as she thrust her sex in a mock sex act with a tiny penis. Her legs bow out a bit, wanting to give Manaes finger complete access to her pussy, wanting to feel it push further between her lips.
Asuka closed her eyes and breathed deeply which heightened her pleasure. Mana seemed to take this as a sign that she was getting close. She pulled out her fingers, but didn't stop her molestation. She let her fingertips swirl around Asukafs little bud and then up and down her slit to spread her juices, sometimes scratching the tender flesh with her nails.
"I asked how that felt," Mana whispered in Asuka's ear.
Asuka shivered as slim fingers started to work her clitoris, and soon her juices were flowing freely. "It feels c good," she struggled to say, her face red with hot shame, her pussy flustered and swollen with even hotter lust.
Mana kept on finger fucking Asuka, letting her ride back and forth like a perverted little cowgirl, then she chuckled. "You are a little slut, arenft you?" She looked over at the assistant, who was now staring wide-eyed at the shocking spectacle before his eyes, red as a tomato. gYou like?h
He nodded; his pants seemed like they were about to burst.
Again Mana pushed her finger all the way in. Asuka gritted her teeth in pleasure. Somehow, having the assistant watch, instead of making her embarrassed, only fueled the fire in her labia. But one finger wasn't enough?and even if it were, Mana had no intention of going that far. Just as she had brought her to the point of begging the younger redhead withdrew her hands.
Asuka, whose legs were now bowed out to give a clear view of her barely clothed pussy, whimpered in frustration as she blinked herself back to reality. The attention to her pussy had made her lose concentration and it took her a moment to notice her obscene pose. She quickly closed her legs.
How in the world did she became such lustful thing? Even Mana could make her hot in seconds if she wanted.
"Letfs get going, whore.h Mana slapped her partially-bared bottom. gWe still have to get you some shoes. Don't forget your bags."
Bending over to get her bags caused Asuka to flash her bare ass to him. She cast a pleading glance at the assistant, as if he could somehow do anything to stop this, but he shook his head pitifully. Mana opened the door and walked the red-faced, utterly ashamed Asuka out to the store floor, where several customers immediately turned to gawk openly at her. It was no surprise as she looked like a real slut - the dress barely covered her crotch and the g-string did nothing to cover her perky butt and seem to just completely disappear in the dark crack of her ass-cheeks.
Asuka clutched her bags a bit more tightly, refusing to move. Mana had to grab her by the arm.
Ignoring the bustle that started among the crowd at Asuka's scandalous appearance, Mana took her to the register to pay for her new underwear. The assistant followed behind them, but then peeled off suddenly towards the restrooms.
Yui was waiting for them, talking to the girl behind the counter, a tall brunette with her hair in two long ponytails. She had blue eyes and pointy red glasses, and was quite a bit taller than either Mana or Asuka, and much well-developed. Her breasts pushed up insistently against her blouse. She smiled, when she saw Asuka, but the smile never reached her eyes. gAh, did you find something you liked?h

Asuka bit her lip. Mana answered for her. gYes. She had to try a few sets but I think we found something.h

gGirls, this is Mari,h Yui said. gShe's a student at your school, two grades above yours.h

Asuka shrugged her shoulders blankly.

gYou probably don't recognize me,h Mari said, while keeping her cold smile. gBut I've seen you around. That red head of yours is hard to miss. So, where is it?h

gWhere's what?h Asuka murmured, feeling uncomfortable under Maries stare and itching to get going

gThe item you are buying. I need to scan the tag.h

gWhat are you waiting for?h Mana asked impatiently. gGo around to the cashier's side. She needs the tag off of those panties you are wearing.h

Asuka walked around the counter without thinking. Her whole body felt tense. Keeping her head down, she hoped she wouldn't have to look anyone in the eyes. The bright lights raining down her were like spotlights, making it impossible to hide from anyone?it was like one of those nightmares where you find yourself naked at school, except that this was real.

Mari looked her up and down, her blue eyes filled with poorly hidden animosity. gWhere's the tag?h

gPlease forgive her. She can be a really dumb cow some times.h Mana came over and turned the dazed Asuka around so her ass was facing the girl and lifted the hem of the short red dress, revealing Asuka's perfect ass with the g-string strap running up between the buttocks and nothing else. The tag was still attached to the waistband.

gOh,h Mari looked surprised as she slowly reached for the tag, grabbed it, pulled it tight and cut the plastic loop. But her surprised expression was rapidly replaced by a toothy grin that indicated she not at all indisposed to what she saw. gWell, aren't you the little slut.h

Asuka wanted to tell the girl that she really wasn't, but Mana reached out and pinched her nipple. The browbeaten redhead almost started crying from embarrassment. Yui paid for the panties as Mana led
Asuka out of the store and into the mall proper.

"One more stop for you before its over," Mana whispered, as if trying to give Asuka encouragement so she didn't have an emotional breakdown before she was finished having her fun. Then she looked over Asuka's shoulder. gAh, good timing.h

Rei had finally reappeared. She looked awful. Her short blue hair was matted and her face smeared with something shinny. Her red eyes were dull, even more so than normal, and she carried a haunted expression Asuka had seen far too often on herself. She reeked of sweat and what Asuka now distinctly recognized as the smell of semen. Her clothes were wrinkled, but at least she was allowed to walk around in her usual school uniform. She was also carrying a few shopping bags.

gDid you enjoy yourself, blue cunt?h Mana asked.

gYes, Mistress,h Rei replied mechanically.

Mana clapped happily. gGood. How many?h

gNine.h

"Impressive. Cunt-chan here was busy making friends with the staff and getting her stuff. But since she is a lazy whore we didn't do much." She grinned at Asuka. gYou could learn a thing or two from her. She works hard for her dicks, AND she got her shopping done, too.h

After Yui caught up with them, and they made their way to the shoe store on the opposite side of the mall. Asuka was much too deflated to even consider such bad luck.

People were gawking at her the whole way there, but she pushed it all into the distant corner of her mind. She didn't see the mocking faces of the female shoppers that passed her by, or the lecherous looks of the males and the obscene gestures they made towards her. She didn't hear the comments thrown her way, neither the insults nor compliments.

She just walked and walked, mechanically, vacantly, every step reminding her of the shortness of her dress that kept on riding up revealing her perfect hips, the string nestled between her ass cheeks, the sandals on her feet. Her pussy was oozing, and soon a wet spot began to appear on the front of her panties, evidence of her shameful yet undeniable desire. Eventually, her own voice began to laugh at her inside her head, denouncing her as a whore, taunting her more cruelly and painfully than Mana ever could. She didn't want to be like this?she wanted to be that proud girl she was before Musashi raped her, to be with Shinji, with her mommy.

Finally, they made it to the shoe store. Once the whole group was inside, Mana picked up several pump styles for Asuka to try on. She had Asuka sit down in one of the chairs, pushing down on her shoulders.

Suddenly confused, Asuka looked up at her, blinking her eyes. gMa c Mana?h

gRelax, pet. Someone's going to help you.h

Somehow Mana's calm tone of voice made Asuka feel reassured. No sooner had she said that than a shoe salesman settled in front of Asuka on a low stool and gently took hold of her right foot. He was older than the assistant at the previous store, but still young. He was also, Asuka noticed even in her stupor, very handsome. Her pussy twitched wetly at that thought.

"Doesn't she have beautiful feet?" Yui asked the salesman.

"Why yes, she does." The blushing young man ran his hand over Asuka's ankle and lower calf. gSome of the pretties I've ever seen.h

Asuka's breath was coming in short bursts, but she tried to hide her growing excitement. The salesman finally let go of her lower leg and took her foot measurement, leaning in so close he could probably smell her if he took a deep breath.

The salesman brought out a couple pairs of red and black pumps and high-heels. He knelt down in front of her once again and she realized he could see right up her dress, as it barely covered anything, and on top of that it had ridden up a little as she sat down. As she moved each foot to try on one of the shoes being held up for her, her legs separated a little and her lace covered pussy was on a clear display.
Asuka found herself feeling more and more aroused whenever she saw him look up at her crotch.

The drugs, she told herself, it was all because of the drugs. She couldn't be blamed for feeling this way. It didn't make her a slut.

Mana reached over and folded Asuka's short skirt back on itself, exposing most of her white thighs. Asuka had instinctively kept her legs locked together since she was as good as wearing no panties at all down there, but Mana wormed her hand between her knees, separating them.

Then, after making sure that Asuka would keep her legs apart, Mana removed her hand and glanced around the empty store. There was no one around but Mana, Asuka, Rei, Yui and the salesman.

Asuka was staring vacantly at the floor, her expression slack, blue eyes dull and lost. Mana knew from just a quick exploratory glance that she was defeated. The red slut would do anything Mana wanted, no matter how humiliating. The salesman was only too happy to get a chance to hold Asuka in his hands again. Gently lifting her leg with his hand under her calf, he fitted a blue pump with a moderate heel. But he lifted the leg further than necessary to place the foot into the shoe, obviously so he could catch a brief glimpse of skin at the girl's crotch.

The redhead appeared to be beyond caring. She didn't even make a noise.

Mana leaned forward and, placing her hand on Asuka's other knee, said, "Hmm, you know what? That shoe is something like an old lady would wear. For our little exhibitionist here we need more heel and an open toe with only straps holding it on."

As Mana rocked back into her seat she pulled on Asuka's knee, widening the distance between her legs. Now the salesman could clearly see the flesh between the teen's legs. The panties that she wore did noting to hide it.

He opened the next box and pulled out another shoe. It had a higher heel but was still an enclosed toe. He slipped it on the foot in front of him and noticed that the shapely leg was trembling slightly.

"Your skirt is in the way," Mana said out of nowhere. She reached over into Asuka's lap and simply pulled the hem of the skirt all the way up to her pet's waist. The girl's black g-string panties were skewed to the side and her soft peach fuzz pubic hair and one pussy lip peaked out on the side. As if accidentally Mana managed to untie the laces of Asukafs panties, allowing her to tug the tiny piece of cloth off.

The redhead was now fully exposed. Asuka trembled and closed her eyes. The young man's mouth hung open as he stared at the pussy that was now revealed in the garish fluorescent light of the store. It looked beautiful and soft. And very wet.

Mana gave both Asuka and the salesman a chance to catch their breaths before leaning forward again and placing a hand on each of Asuka's thighs. Mana couldn't believe how hot the flesh beneath her fingers was. Asuka did nothing to resist her. Quickly tiring of the game, Mana simply pried her legs apart, opening the teen's cunt to the view of anyone who happened to walk past.

The salesman could now see not only the red triangle of pubic hair but also Asuka's inner pussy lips, engorged and poking out of her clam shaped outer labia. The red bud clit was also peeking into view.

Mana leaned forward and whispered, "Nice pussy, huh?"

Hands visibly shaking, the salesman had difficulty getting the last box open. He slipped it on Asuka's foot. It was open toed with straps that needed to be buckled. He did so with trembling fingers, his eyes unable to look away from the pulsing pussy scant inches from his face.

As he finished with the buckle Mana leaned forward once again and placed her hand over the young man's. Slowly, she drew his hand up Asuka's leg, then to her knee, then to the mid thigh. Finally, she slowly guided the hand across her inner thigh and up a few more inches so his fingertips were almost touching the tender mound of flesh between her legs.

The store was dead quiet. The only other noise was Asuka's and the salesman's heavy breathing. There was the occasional noise from the mall, a child crying or a shopper hurrying past, but that only made the situation more exciting for Mana.

"How about checking that nice pussy yourself? Slip a finger or two into her. In fact, if you go nice and slow you can probably get three or four fingers into that wet cunt. Go on, give it a try."

gI donft know. Isnft she underage?h

Mana only laughed and reached for Asukafs dress. She cupped the redheadfs right breast and pulled it out of its fabric prison. gDoes this look like something that belong to a kid?h

For better emphasis she shook Asukafs bare breast up and down. Mesmerized, the salesman could only watch Asukafs soft flesh, crowned with a noticeably erected pink nipple, jiggle. It was a very convincing argument.

Urged by Mana, Asuka slid down in the leather chair at just the right time to capture the young stranger's finger in her cunt, up to the second knuckle. It was an electric touch, a strange hand touching her naked pussy. Asuka shuddered and thought she would cum instantly. Surprised by her movement, his fingers pulled back a little and carefully moved up and down her slit, getting soaked in her juices.

Asuka willingly spread her legs open, giving him complete access to her sex. When he touched her clit, her thigh muscles clenched rapidly, a shiver running up her spine and ending with a moan from her lips. As his fingertip pressed into the sensitive bud, it felt like he was electrocuting her pussy with his touch. Her ass started to moved up and down the chair, trying to get more.

gThere you go. Nice and soft pussy, isnft it? Come on put it in already.h Mana encouraged him though at this point he hardly needed it.

He began to slowly worm his finger in and out of Asuka's moist and tight passage while another finger started moving faster up and down her slit, rubbing her clit firmly. Asuka lowered her hands and grabbed the edges of the chair. Her panting increased in volume.

The salesman looked around the store once more, then placed his middle finger next to his index and pushed both into the very wet cunt in front of them. Sliding down on the chair had caused the back of Asuka's skirt to ride up past her ass. She was completely naked from the waist down except for one shoe. She couldn't last much longer; her arousal was at a fever pitch. Shifting her weight to her hands, she started to move he hips faster, fucking herself with this stranger's fingers.

Obscene, wet sounds filled the store.

gAww, just look at that pervert letting herself go,h Mana giggled, taking a few photos of Asukafs face from close up with her mobile phone. Asuka could not find any words to respond that. Her breath came in loud gasps and her hips were thrusting up off the chair.

"Try three fingers," Mana suggested.

Asuka moaned and the salesman obediently made a triad with his index, middle and ring finger. The three digits easily slid back into Asuka.

"You're such a slut, your pussy may be soft, but with all the recent fucking you had you are as loose as any common whore.h Mana turned to the salesman. gGo ahead. Put your pinky in her too."

He pushed four fingers together and found that he could get all of them in. The tight ring of Asuka's cunt prevented his hand slipping in past his knuckles, but his thumb was now bumping against her clit. His hand was completely soaked with her juice.

The redheadfs eyes rolled back as she threw back her head, still frantically riding his hand. Her white ass no longer touched the chair as she was now using just her arms and legs to rub herself off against his hand.

But Seeing that Asuka was really close to coming, Mana reached over and suddenly pulled the salesman's hand from Asuka's pussy.

The flustered, horny-as-hell redhead let out a plaintive cry of protest. "Nooooo. Please, I..."

gShut up, slut. You only think about your own pleasure. Look how bothered the poor guy is. Apologize.h

Asuka looked down at him, her voice a sorry, pathetic whimper. gI'm sorry.h Then she raised her pleading eyes towards Mana. gCan I cum now?h

gNo, not yet. Apologize properly. Give him a kiss.h And without waiting for an answer, Mana pushed Asuka onto the floor on her knees so that her face was right in front of the salesman's.

Asuka had butterflies in her stomach. This was the fourth guy she would kiss. She kissed Shinji before but he never responded, and the other two guys were Musashi and Keita. But Keita kissed her only a few times, just to give it a try as he reserved most of his kisses for the doll. Musashi on the other hand kissed her a lot, and most of them were French-kisses. Because of this, despite not having kissed all that many guys, Asuka was quite experienced already.

Yet she had never kissed a stranger before. Somehow kisses for her seemed even more intimate than sex. But she was not disgusted?she was too excited at this point. It wasn't like it meant anything. The only guy she had ever kissed and meant it was Shinji, and look how that turned out.

Mana ran her hands through both of their hair simultaneously. Her hands came to rest at the back of their heads and then she slowly forced their faces together. It did not take long before their lips met softly.

They took it slowly and barely made contact. Asuka bit gently on his bottom lip and then sucked it tenderly. The guy, who seemed to be far less experienced than Asuka, opened his mouth in a silent gasp and the redhead took her chance to explore it with her tongue.

At first his tongue was simply laying there, like Shinji when she kissed him, not daring to move as Asuka coated it with her saliva, poking around, inviting him to join in. And he did. Their tongues pushed together, one stroking another,as they assaulted each others mouths and each felt the other breathing on their face.

On impulse, Asuka wrapped her hands behind his head, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss even more. Her warm and slimy tongue explored his mouth thoroughly, rubbing against his tongue, inner cheeks and gums, not allowing the guy to catch his breath, and all he could do was place his hands on her waist.

After a few hesitant moments, he used his hands to cup her naked ass cheeks. The warmth of his hands, one of which was still wet from her juices, prickled the smooth skin of her behind. When he give her ass a gentle squeeze, she moaned into his mouth and pressed her body harder against his, flattening her breasts, one of which was sill hanging out, against his chest.

Somewhere in the back of her mind Asuka felt like she was betraying Shinji. But he himself had long ago betrayed her c and hurt her c and rejected her. So what if she was acting so slutty with a stranger? She wasn't betraying anyone who cared about her. Not like he had done. And it wasn't like she wanted to. The drugs were making her!

With renewed vigor Asuka opened her mouth even further, as if trying to devour the guy in front of her. Loud, wet, smacking sounds filled the store as two pairs of lips, mouths and tongues continued their erotic battle against each other.

The kiss lasted more than three minutes. Then, when it finally broke, they both gazed into each others eyes, a thin string of saliva roping down between their glistering lips.

gWell done!h Mana clapped her hands. gBut you wonft help his little problem this way.h Then she turned to the salesman and smiled. gWhy donft you take a seat? Let Asuka to take care of you. She knows what to do.h

gUgh, I think itfs enough,h he said.

Still, he took a seat.

Mana looked down at Asuka. "You know what to do, don't you?h

Asuka looked back at her, her crystal blue eyes wide and shiny. Her cheeks were flushed with embarrassment and arousal. Her hands rested on her knees for a moment, before positioning herself between the salesman's legs and sitting back on her heels. Mana could see that there was already some perspiration on her flared white hips and the cleft of her rounded ass. Her heels flattened her firm cheeks a little, the pressure giving them a cute crimson hue. She was beautiful.

gI really donft think this is a good idea,h the salesman said as Asuka started to unbuckle his belt. But then, when Asuka tugged on his pants, he looked around. Finding no one, he lifted his hips, allowing the lustful redhead to pull his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

Asuka froze for just a second as his erect penis popped free of his trunks and bounced up just inches from her nose.

It was thick but not too long, smooth and kind of pale, like the rest of his skin. He wasn't hairy at all; there was a neat thatch of thick black curls just at the top where the shaft sprouted from his body, and some fine, dark fuzz on his scrotum. The head was a darker red, and it throbbed and jumped with his heartbeat.

He was certainly bigger than Shinji and around the similar size as Keita, tough it still could not compete with Musashies huge cock.

Almost on its own, Asukaes left hand reached out and her fingers gently cupped his wrinkled sack, feeling the hair and gently palpating the heavy balls within. The salesman jumped at the contact.

Asuka watched with the same odd sense of detachment as her right hand reached out and curled around his thick shaft, allowing her fingers and thumb to meet while encircling his flesh. It felt hot, hard and soft at the same time.

Differently from kissing, Asuka had to give blow-jobs very often. In fact, at school, there were almost no break periods where she didn't suck either Musashi or Keitaes penis, or even both of them. She was quite an expert at it now, and she knew what men liked.

After a few gentle squeezes Asuka pulled her hand back, placed two of her fingers in her mouth and ran her tongue over them, covering them with her saliva. Fingers glistening, she then reached down and took his cock again, running two fingers over the head, bathing it in her saliva.

It was hot and throbbing. As she touched it she could feel the young man's body react. She could tell that he enjoyed her touch even if he still tried to look objecting it all. In a weird way it excited her to see herself having such effect on him. Slowly, she began to stroke the head of his cock.

A small amount of fluid from his pee-hole mixed with her saliva?this was his pre-cum, and it was her who was making his penis secrete as her will. Just this thought made more warmth spread between her legs and she could feel her pussy getting wetter.

The redhead tightened her legs, her pussy suddenly leaking a trickle of juice which roped down onto the carpet in a thin strand. The fleshy hood of her clit was fully retracted and the oversized, wrinkled bud poked straight up, slick with wetness and flushed darkly. It was throbbing so painfully that she thought about reaching down with her other hand and masturbating while she wanked the guy off.

Asuka squeezed gently. The salesman groaned as more of the clear liquid dribbled from the slit and ran down on her already slick fingers. She felt more pre-cum oozing over her hand as she began to run it down until she hit the base of his cock then up to his head again in a firm pumping motion. She looked up at him and almost giggled when she saw him trying to look at anything but her. Though he was older than her, he was blushing like an innocent virgin girl, which made him look even more cute.

Asuka smiled and squeezed harder on his penis, feeling it throb in her hand in response.

Her hand moving up and down, slowly gripping his cock. Asuka moved it up over the head, tightening her grip as she passed over it. Her bicep flexed and relaxed under the smooth skin as her arm moved up and down. Pre-cum continued to ooze out, dribbling down her fingers into the nest of his pubic hair.

Asukafs other hand reached down and circled his balls. They were heavy and hot and a little bit more hairy than Musashies or Keitaes, but Asuka was fine with that. She didn't like pubic hair anyway. She searched out each individual ball and squeezed it gently, listening to him moan. She grabbed both balls in her hand and tightened her grip.

His body rose up from the chair for a moment, giving Asuka the feeling of intense power once again. She loosened her grip and then tightened it again, extracting another gasp from the salesmanfs throat.

Then Asuka decided to try a trick she learned from Keita. She put one finger in her moth, coating it with saliva and then reached down below his balls she found his anus. She felt it twitch as her finger lightly touched over it, spreading her saliva over it.

gWhat are you ...h

In response, the redhead began to push her finger in, feeling his anus opening. His body began to push up from the chair, trying to escape the finger entering him. Asuka grabbed his balls, anchoring him place even as he moaned in complaint. The finger was into rectum up to the first knuckle. Asuka moved it around, pushing deeper, searching out his prostate.

Finally, after some roaming around, she felt her finger reach his prostate and massage it as her other hand began to stroke his cock harder and faster. She could feel his cock throbbing, his anus tightening onto the finger trapped inside of him. She knew he was ready. But so did Mana.

She grabbed Asukaes head and pushed it into his lap, her nose almost bumping against the shiny, oozing slit.

gYiaa!h The first natural reaction that the redhead had was to jerk back, but Mana took a tight hold of a handful of her red hair and forced her closer. The hard, swollen meant pole slapped Asuka on her forehead, her nose, her cheeks, everywhere leaving shiny wet spots of pre-cum as she struggled.

gCome on, slut!h Mana sounded pissed. gWe agreed on a blow-job not on a hand job. So get that slutty mouth of yours to work.h

Asuka could not remember them agreeing to anything. gBut?h

gYou want to cum don't you?h

That did it. Asuka leaned her pretty, crimson-hued face in, cheeks burning as hot as her cunt, eyes fogged with the mindless need to get herself off at any cost. Her hand continued skimming up and down the length of his organ. Asuka blew out her warm breath, before she planted a careful, close-mouthed kiss on the slick penis head, feeling his hard staff pulse hungrily as she slowly brushed against it, smearing his secretions across her lips. The smell of pre-cum and sweat filled her nostrils.

The guy almost jumped out of the chair as she kissed his erection ever so lightly, feeling her exhale on the wet skin. She spat a thick glob of saliva at the bulging head and spent some time kissing and licking up and down the shaft, her watching the young man at her mercy writhe in silent pleasure. Looking directly into his red face, Asuka slowly, very slowly, parted her lips. She almost laughed at the ridiculously wide-eyed shock he displayed as she slid the head of his penis into her mouth. But shock turned to pleasure quickly once she began twirling her tongue around. Pre-cum oozed into her mouth.

It didn't taste like much; it was a little salty but that was all. His pre-cum did not have such a strong flavor like Musashies or Keitaes?and certainly nothing like the horrid taste of their cum, which Asuka had, by now, drank gallons of. Her expression relaxed as she rolled the slimy fluids in her mouth and realized the flavor was not offensive at all, but her slender throat still trembled a little as she swallowed the first mouthful.

Lifting his throbbing penis high with her left hand, her tongue attacked the base of his shaft at the excruciatingly sensitive juncture of his scrotal sac. Then cupping his testicles she laved the underside of his penis with a series of long, moist, tingling tongue-strokes. She could taste some sweat on his glans, but she did not find it revolting at all as she worshiped his manhood with her mouth.

Tightening her lips on the head she started to tease the slit on the tip with her tongue, then slid all the way down until her nose was resting in his pubic hair. Asuka didn't even think about this anymore. She did what she had been trained to do. Despite the desperate need for her own orgasm, she sucked the strange cock, using all the tricks that she had been taught.

Not knowing where to place his hands on, and afraid of doing something wrong, the salesman folded them behind his head and watched as Asukaes red head bobbed up and down his pole, slurping and sucking.

After a few minutes of intense sucking Asuka let his saliva-coated member slip from between her lips, lifted it up, and then dipped forward so she could take his hairy balls into her mouth. She suckled at them adoringly, rolling them around in the hot cavern of her mouth as her soft hand stroked his, shinny and slippery, penis from root to tip.

The redhead's lips stretched as she took the hard shaft in her mouth again, and sucked, making her red cheeks hollow. Her mind was utterly blank, all intelligent thoughts burned away by the fire in her pussy, her belly, her chest. The urge to cum obliterated everything that made Asuka a beautiful, smart and admired school idol and left only the slut. If she made him cum, Mana would let her cum. She cared for nothing else.

Mana stepped closer and grabbed Asuka's hair, turning her head to the side so that Asuka would face the camera in her mobile phone. The blunt cockhead still in her mouth bulged out the elastic skin of Asuka's cheek as she cast her eyes upwards, looking emptily into the camera.

gLooking good with that dick stuffed in your mouth. Smile for the camera.h

Saliva filled Asukaes mouth and drooled down her chin. She slurped loudly and tried to stretch her lips into a smile around the thick flesh pole. She hummed, just for a second, making the salesman's eyes widen in shocked pleasure. Mana got her picture.

Yet the urge to suck cock was just too powerful for Asuka to stop very long. After Mana gave her permission she resumed working eagerly. Her head moved back and forth in an increased tempo as she continued to swirl her hot tongue around the glans, pre-cum oozing freely from the piss slit. She licked it all up, though the soft slurping coming from his lap increased in volume, as Asuka tried to cope with the increasing flow of his pre-cum and her own saliva.

Getting closer to cumming, the assistant was becoming more bold. Not even caring about who might come into the store, he grabbed a handful of red hair and thrust himself deeper into Asuka's mouth. Asuka seemed to be on automatic pilot, rolling his testicles around in his scrotum with a hand, gripping the shaft with another, and sucking for all she was worth. He was so close. She could feel his balls start to inch upward and his scrotum tighten as his orgasm approached.

Mana zoomed in so Asukaes mouth filled the camera screen, with the hard cock pumping in and out of it like a greasy piston. She whispered into Asukaes ear. gStick your tongue out and finish him off with your hands. I want to capture the moment when he shoots into our mouth.g

Asuka did what she was told, hollowing her cheeks and sucking hard. She made a loud slurping sound as the hot flesh rod popped free of her mouth. Ignoring his demanding thrusts, she held it close over her mouth, not putting it back in so that Mana could see his slit, and jerked him off furiously with her hand.

"Oh yes, ohhhhh yes," the boy moaned. He tensed and grunted as his balls drew up and he fired the first load of hot sperm into Asukaes wide open mouth.

Asuka felt the hot cum stream land with a splatter on her tongue and pour into her, filling her mouth with the disgusting, sticky substance. She took a moment to taste his cum, rolling it around like wine connoisseur. It was heavy and very salty, but more like Keita's than Musashi's. Her hand continued to masturbate him, forcing another load of cum from him. She also caught this with her mouth, which was now full to overflowing, cum running down her chin.

His nuts convulsed, and a third stream splattered thickly on the bridge of her nose and across her cheeks, running in pearly, gooey streaks down to her already soiled chin the same way tears would, making a disgusting mess of her gorgeous face in the process.

Asukafs hand slowed down, squeezing his cock as it slowly began to get soft. It was all sticky from his cum.

Then, without thinking, Asuka stuck out her tongue and pulled his cock over to it. Her tongue lashed at it, tasting the sperm on his cock, cleaning him off with her mouth, the way Musashi and Keita trained her. Finally, she stopped and moved back, her face and knuckles shiny with his cum. Cum was literally hanging off her features. She didn't shallow.

Sucked dry, the salesman slumped back on his chair, a dumb smile plastered on his face. He was out of it completely.

Mana clapped her hands. gThat was a great performance!h

But Asuka was not interested in her praises. Yet again she fixed her pleading gaze on Mana and slurred, gFan I cum nao?h

Mana grinned evilly. gWell, you see, you took so long that we really need to get going.h She shot a glance at Yui. Shinji's mother dropped to the floor besides Asuka with a damp cloth in her hands.

With a dull, empty ache, Asuka realized that Mana wouldn't, and probably had never intended to, let her cum. She felt suddenly devastated, all her wishes and desires crushed. But as much as she wanted to hate her, Asuka berated and blamed herself for getting her hopes up in the first place?for daring to think that her pleasure mattered to Mana all at. She felt very stupid all of a sudden, more used by Mana's broken promise than by the guy she was just forced to kiss, finger and suck, and so pathetic even Shinji might pity her.

And also, despite everything, very, very horny.

The once proud German teen lowered her gaze and hung her head. They were right about her, Asuka told herself. She really was a whore, drugged or not. A complete, total whore who would do and believe anything for the chance to cum.

gGo on, sweetie, you can swallow now,h Yui said, beginning to clean her face with the towel. gYou don't want to make your breath stink.h

For some unknowable reason, Asuka was still holding the salesman's load in her mouth. She swallowed it awkwardly. Burning with unsatisfied lust yet no longer bolstered by the promise of release, the mouthful of cum tasted bitter and repulsive.

By now the salesman had hastily pulled up his pants and was looking around. gI think you guys better go before someone sees you.h

Finished, at least her for now, with her torment of Asuka, Mana turned to Rei, who was looking down at the redhead and Shinji's mother with an unusually soft expression that might have been compassion.

gSo, blue cunt, help me get all our stuff to the car. Looks like Red could use a break.h



***



gHere we go!h

Mana happily jumped into the front passenger seat. Yui took the driver's seat besides her. Less enthusiastically, Rei moved some of their shopping bags out of her way and sat in the back, behind Yui. Asuka sat curled up on the opposite corner, her face hidden behind her knees.

The miserable redhead had been left alone while the others loaded the car. She had taken off the new shoes that Mana bought for her, and would taken off everything else had Mana not confiscated her normal clothes. Her bare feet were up on the seat, crossed one on top of the other. The top of her dress had a dry darker spot where a drop of the assistantes jism had fallen down her chin, while the hem of her dress was so short and the g-string so useless that she was basically sitting bare-assed on the leather. It was uncomfortable, but she didn't care. She didn't want to care. The only thing she wanted to do right now was to masturbate.

To masturbate and to cum?over and over. Until she lost her mind and obliterated all the other awful things she felt.

gAre you sure its enough?h Yui turned her head to look at the bags. gI think we could have bought more.h

Mana shrugged. gI think we have enough for now. And if we need more slutty clothes we can always go shopping again. I think our redheaded whore would just love that.h She giggled, and looked at the mirror. Seeing that Asuka wasn't paying any attention to her, she turned around on her seat. gAwww. Donft pout. It doesn't suit your whore face. Besides I'm sure Musashi and Keita will be more than happy to fuck your loose cunt thoroughly when we get back.h

gLet me cum or leave me alone,h Asuka hissed sourly, refusing to lift her head to look at Mana.

gJust because you got your face covered in sperm doesn't mean you can get what you want, Cunt-chan. And you enjoyed it, didn't you?h

gWhy donft you just shut the hell up?h

gOuch. Thatfs what happens when a slut is not getting fucked enough, I guess.h Mana then looked at Rei, who had been sitting motionless and expressionless during the whole exchange. gHey, red-eyes, you want to get off, too, don't you? How about helping another horny bitch out? Just look how bothered she is.h

Asuka decided to ignore them, but Mana was not willing to let the matter drop. As the car moved from its spot on the parking lot she climbed between the front seats and sat on the center console, facing backwards.

gI am not suggesting. I am ordering. Watching you two sluts making out will make the ride less boring.h She scowled at Rei. gAyanami, kiss the Cunt-chan.h

Rei followed her commands as always, not even bothering to move some of the packages aside. Crawling on the seat with her hands and knees, she leaned in to give Asuka a kiss. The redhead still had her head down, and the most she could reach was a creamy cheek with a soft, sideways touch of her lips.

It was enough to get a reaction, however, not the least because of the fetid smell emanating from Rei's mouth. Asuka shoved her away violently, causing her to fall back on the seat. gYou freak! Get away from me!h

Rei's face remained annoyingly blank. gSohryu, I am not enjoying this any more than you.h

gReally?!h Asuka spat, glaring at her furiously. gCould have tricked me. And since when do dolls talk? You are nothing but a blow-up toy. Shut up and donft do anything. Besides, your breath stinks!h

Mana looked on in displeasure. gDon't be such a bitch, cunt-chan. I don't think the smell should bother you too much?it's your favorite scent after all.h

gWhat the hell are you talking about?h

gYou aren't the only cum-drinker here, cunt-chan. I had Ayanami turn a few tricks in the mall bathroom, and she swallowed every one of their loads. And I bet she wants to get off just as much as you do.h

She gave Rei a chuckle. gAyanami, why don't you show her?h

Without any sense of modesty, Rei rose high on her knees, spreading them as far as she could on the narrow seat, and lifted the hem of her skirt to reveal her panties. Only that wasn't all she was wearing.

There was huge dildo tenting her panties. Its round base pressed against the soft cotton and made a large flat spot more than an inch across, its opposite end inserted somewhere deep in the cunt. From the stretched leg holes rang a thin purple cable down a square battery box strapped to her right thigh. The cable went under the dildo, either into Rei's stuffed pussy or into her anus. She was completely soaked in juices. The panties seemed almost transparent.

gShe's been buzzing away all day,h Mana explained with a grin, noticing Asuka's shocked expression. gI bet she's ready to burst by now.h

gThat's her problem.h Asuka tore her eyes away and returned her head behind her knees. Why should she care Rei Ayanami had sucked off a bunch of strangers and had a dildo stuck in her pussy? At least she hadn't been promised she would get to cum only to be cruelly refused at the end. At least she was a doll and had no feelings.

Mana stretched out her hand and grabbed a handful of Asukafs hair. Ignoring the complaints, she pulled the reluctant girl's head up and forced her to face Rei. Asuka yelped in pain, trying to get loose, but this was all Rei needed. Her mouth found Asuka's, her tongue tracing the outlines of tightly pressed lips as Asuka struggled. But no mater how much Rei wiggled her tongue she could not penetrate her defense.

gGet off me, you freak!h Asuka brought up her feet, placing them between herself and Rei, and pushed off. Then, with more room, she kicked. Rei made a strange noise as she flew backwards across the seat and hit her head on the door with a loud clunk.

Then Asuka turned to Mana, who was still holding her onto her hair. gLet me go! Haven't you had your fun for today! Let me go or else?h

The cold look in Manafs eyes made her stop. gOr else what, cunt-chan?h Mana jerked Asukafs face closer to hers. gI'll tell you what, you worthless cum-dumpster, you are going to kiss Ayanami back right away. Then you are going to do a nice lesbian-slut show for my collection. Understand?g She pulled extra hard making the redhead breathe through her teeth in pain. gAnd you better make it look sexy as hell or else you will be walking home. Naked.h

Asuka held her ground, glaring defiantly at the hateful girl. Next to her Ayanami was just sitting up, rubbing the side of her head.

gAunt Yui, stop the car.h

Yui turned her head to look at Asuka over her shoulder. gAsuka, don't be difficult.h

gBut I'm not?h Asuka felt her stomach lurch as Yui pulled up. She was almost sick when Mana ordered Rei to take her clothes off and throw her out of the car. Asuka knew the albino girl by herself couldn't overpower her, but as Yui opened the drive's door and stepped out she had no doubt all further resistance was pointless.

gI'm sorry,h Ayanami murmured as she began tugging at Asuka's scant clothes, even as the redhead continued to struggle desperately. Asuka wiggled viciously in self-defense, her hands slapping Rei away and tried to turn sideways to brace herself between the door and the seat in front of her with her legs, but once Yui opened the door behind her she had nothing left to fall back on. Less focused on preventing

Rei from removing her clothes and more on not being pulled out of the car, Asuka's limbs flailed for an anchor.

gN-no! Wait!h

Yui's hands went under her armpits and began pulling her inevitable out the door. Mana, meanwhile, grabbed her ankles and held up her flailing bare feet so she couldn't find leverage. Rei continued trying to tug at her clothes. Hands and arms and legs were everywhere. Slowly, Asuka slid on the seat towards the open door, her petite frame easily manhandled by the three women around her.

gPlease, NO!h Asuka was in a panic. She managed to hook her heel around the headrest of Mana's passenger seat, and was lewdly spread, her dress ridding all the way up to her waist and down below her bust, leaving her barely-covered pussy throbbing painfully, sweaty heaving breasts exposed. gStop! I'll do it. I'll do what you want!h

gI don't know,h Mana said dubiously. gYou've been pretty rebellious today. I think you could use a lesson.h

Asuka was almost in tears. gGive me a chance!h

Mana considered, enjoying the pleading look on Asuka's round blue eyes. She finally accented with a tiny nod. gOkay, lets see what you can do. But make it good or it's the street for your sorry ass.h

Both Yui and Rei let go of Asuka and the door slammed shut once again. Asuka breathed a sign of deep relief, and sank into her seat, deflating like a used balloon as the spirit of resistance left a void inside of her. The drugs hadn't taken hold far enough that she could lose herself in her lust, but it was making out with Rei or the highway, literally. What else could she do?

Rei leaned in meekly, almost like a puppy seeking affection. Asuka glared at her. There was no need to talk. Silence was the most a natural part of their hostility.

Fighting revulsion, Asuka suddenly grabbed Reifs head with both hands. She harshly pulled her in by her blue short hair and kissed her.

Rei's lips were cold and lifeless, and the taste was absolutely horrid?a mix of fetid cum and saliva. Her breath stank, though Asuka was sure hers wasn't any better. It felt like kissing a blow-up doll after it was used, and it was very awkward not actually having any desire for the person being kissed. Asuka knew what to do mechanically, but it still felt wrong. Almost on its own, her tongue began probing into the albinofs mouth, exploring every inch of her sensitive orifice.

Oh God, Asuka thought, her mind full of revulsion and anger despite the wanton actions of her tongue. This was awful.

At least Mana seemed pleased. gGood. That's good, cunt-chan. I see Musashi's trained you well.h

Asuka squeezed her eyes shut. She didn't want to look at Rei anymore as she initialed another move with her tongue, letting it wiggle deeper between the girls parted lips. Then she felt a disgusting chill radiate through her as the albino slowly began responding in turn to her assault.

gCome on, Ayanami,h Mana urged. gRape that slutfs mouth with your tongue. Now!h

Reifs tongue came to life in an instant, almost catching Asuka unprepared. She twirled it around in vigorous twists before sliding it along the edge of her front teeth and jabbing it inside Asuka's mouth. The redhead quickly recovered and instinctively began to suck on it. They were really kissing now. Kissing like sweethearts, tonguing, sucking face and trading spit for what seemed like a long time.

The taste of her lips. The sensation of warm tongue exploring Asukaes mouth. The wetness gathering between her own legs ? it all sent waves of weird sensations down the redheades spine.

Then the car was moving again, though Asuka hadn't even noticed Yui returning to the driver's seat. She was becoming more and more lost in the kiss, and she could tell Rei was too, the inactivity of a moment ago forgotten. The albino seemed alive in a way Asuka had never though possibly before. By the time the car pulled into the highway the two girls in the back seat were firmly in each others' arms, hips grinding together, buckling against each other like two sex starved animals. Just the way Mana wanted them.

Asuka couldn't stop herself; couldn't think of anything but the unbearable need between her legs and Reies mouth hungrily devouring hers. Her body moved on pure instinct. And somewhere along the line, she began to feel her disgust and desire merging into one. She was disgusted to be excited and excited to be disgusted. It didn't matter which one?both made her hot. She wasn't gay, her eating female pussy and ass notwithstanding, and as far as she knew neither was Rei. But it was hard to ignore such furious passion from anyone for long without feeling something.

When they finally separated, panting and out of breath, Asuka was even more confused that before. And distraught. Why weren't the drugs muddling her thoughts? She was horny as hell, but, unlike previous times, she could still think. She didn't want to think right now.

Asuka felt Mana tap her lower jaw and turned her head in her direction c and found that she was looking at the mobile phone's camera.

"Smile, pet, you're on camera," Mana said, taking a shot of Asukafs lips, now glistering thickly with saliva and slightly swollen. gGood. Lick your lips for me.h

Asuka darted out her tongue and licked her lips, taking in all traces of spit the albino had left behind. She was aware that she must have looked like such a hungry whore, just the way her tormentor wanted.

gI want a shot of both your tongues playing with each other,h Mana ordered. She was almost laughing now as she ridiculed them.

Asuka wanted to attack, to claw, to bite, to sink her teeth into the arrogant egotistical flesh of this bitch until she hit bone. And yet she knew it was pointless. She turned back to Rei, whose tongue was already dangling out and waiting. First, only their moist tongue tips touched and probed, then Asuka took the initiative and started to twirl her tongue around Reifs at full length. Their pink muscles entwined and twisted like a pretzel, a few thin strings of drool roping down between their teen bodies.

Mana took a few shots. gOh, come on. For such sluts you two sure lack imagination. I want you making out!h

Asuka placed her palms against Reifs cheeks to hold her steady. She extended her tongue and moved her face up slowly, dragging her slobbering tongue over the albino's chin, then over her wet, extended tongue, then brushing slightly against the upper row of her white teeth while pushing the soft upper lip up and finally reaching her pointed nose, forcing it to bend up a little under the pressure. She had to lick the dollfs face a few more times before Mana was satisfied and told her to move on.

gPerfect. Now, cunt-chan, play wit Bluefs ear a little.h

Angry but obedient, Asuka leaned over and kissed Reies neck right behind the ear. Then she found her ear and began to play with this erogenous zone. Her lips trapped parts of her tiny lobe and pulled and sucked loudly until she was practically slurping on it. The redhead gave Rei little love bites, nothing serious, just a bit of aggressive playfulness, though she would not have minded inflicting a little pain.

Asuka's tongue took charge as it explored and violated every nook and cranny that Reies ear had to offer. She sucked and nibbled on it for a few minutes before finally Mana had enough of that.

gBitch, don't forget Bluefs neck and breasts. Lick her thoroughly.h

Asuka bit back the spiteful comeback that was rolling on the tip of her tongue and just lowered her head as she traced small kisses from Reifs ear, down to her white and slender neck. The albino girl moaned sensually and tilted her head back, lost in the helpless pleasure consuming her pale flesh. The soft, small kisses became big, wet smooches with an occasional gentle dragging of teeth along her sensitive skin.

Despite herself, Asuka was getting carried away as well. Her pussy radiated heat like an over, fueling an urge for sex she couldn't resist. She used her hands to massage Rei's breasts, squeezing them, lifting them, rolling them around on her chest beneath her uniform shirt, pushing aside the wide shoulder straps of her jumper.

Asuka opened the shirt with frantic agitation, revealing the soft breasts crowned with erect and rock hard nipples underneath, as well as the fact that Rei wasn't wearing a bra. Her head of red hair descended on the pale, exposed mounds, almost translucent in their appearance. Her tongue circled around the swollen aureole, first the left then the right. Surrounded by perfect white skin, they seemed very dark.

gOh my,h Mana giggled. gLooks like you are really desperate.h

She was, but Asuka would never admit it. Something seemed to be driving her desire?the drugs, of course. Surprisingly, she still had enough awareness to criticize herself for what she was doing, but the voice was faint and the throbbing from her pussy had grown so unbearable she could practically hear it in her ears. It drowned everything else out.

Flushed with heat and animal lust, Asuka sucked on Reifs left breast. Mana placed her hand behind the older teenes head to press her firmly at Reies tit, urging her to take more of the soft flesh in.

Asuka opened her mouth as wide as he could, trying to take the albinofs whole breast inside. Her cheeks hollowed as she started to suck on the hard tit with full strength. She cold hear Rei gasp, either from pain or pleasure, but she did not care. In fact, it only made her suck harder.

gLook at the camera while you suck.h

Asuka swiveled her eyes to the side to look at the mobile phone camera. She new that she looked perverted as hell sucking on Reifs left breast as if her life depended on it.

Mana took a picture. gGreat. Now bite on it slightly and move your head to the sides, like a hungry dog fighting for its food.h

And again Asuka obeyed. It was easier this time, as she knew she was causing Rei pain when she sank her teeth into her warm white flesh and started to move her head to the sides as if trying to tear some of it off. Right and left, up and down. Rei whimpered softly, and Asuka felt her fingers in her hair trying to tug slightly, hoping to ease up the pain but that only made her more eager. She was happy to hurt this doll, as if she were a symbol of her own suffering and misfortunes.

gEnough, cunt-chan. Let it go now. Donft bite it off or else Keita wonft have anything to play with.h

Even after the warning Asuka chewed on Rei's breast some more before finally letting it go. It was covered in her saliva and had several angry looking red marks from her teeth imprinted on the white skin.

Then Mana leaned over to whisper something into Reifs ear. When she sat back, she held up the phone-camera in her hands expectantly, an annoying smile on her lips. Asuka really wanted to wipe that smile away. With her nails, or her teeth or anything. But even more she suddenly wanted to smash Rei's head into the glass.

Rei reached out a hand towards Asuka and started to draw lazy circles on her thin clothes. White fingers traced the outline of her breasts, then her waist, before finally resting on her hips. They remained there for a moment, motionless at first then caressing ever so gently in light, loving strokes going back and forth. Given the way she had wanted to hurt Rei just a second ago, Asuka was shocked by the gentleness of it. People only used her body these days?there was no tenderness, no gentle feelings, no caring. But somehow, inexplicably, she felt all those things from Rei.

Then the fingers moved further upc slowlyc caressing. Rei's red eyes stared back into Asukaes crystal blue ones, which made it even harder for the half-German to bear. Asuka wanted to beg her to stop, not because it felt bad but because it felt so good. How could Rei make her feel like this? She was just a stupid, unfeeling doll with no emotions.

By the time Rei's hand came all the way up to stroke her left tit, squeezing her nipple ever so gently between two fingers, Asuka was so lost and confused she didn't know if she even wanted to hurt her anymore. And there was no hiding the arousal?anyone could have seen how erected Asuka's nipples were through the thin red sun-dress. Not for long, though.

With the rustling of fingers, the flimsy neckline soon fell away completely, leaving both firm teenage breasts in full view. The small aureoles, so pink against the smooth white flesh, were begging to be licked and sucked. But Rei first began rubbing the tiny hard nips between her cool fingers, slightly pinching and flicking the throbbing tips.

Her light skinned palm rubbed all over Asuka's mammaries, grasping and squeezing them tightly.

Moving outwards, Rei traced her fingertips lightly and soothingly over the darkened aureoles before her, and Asuka felt a sensuous tickle that was spine-tingling even to her not so happy soul. For a doll, Rei really new how to make her breasts feel good, the reluctant redhead had to admit that. After much teasing, the bluehead leaned forward and took the protruding, swollen nipple between her lips and swirled her tongue around it, making Asuka moan lustfully. Then she started sucking.

This made Asuka slide further on the seat. Her skirt had traveled all the way up her thighs, forming a kind of wrinkled belt up at her waist. Considering that she was topless already and that she only wore the black g-string with transparent ornaments at the front, she was practically naked.

Finally, Rei brought a hand down and around the slender redhead and started to trace slick patterns across her firm buttocks, from time to time sliding deeper into the crack of her ass to explore the skin beneath the elastic of the black g-string. She complimented this by sucking a little harder, flicking Asuka's nipples back and forth and making the girl moan helplessly as her nerves quickly overloaded.

After caressing her ass and giving a few hard squeezes for the white round globes, allowing Manaes camera to take a few more excellent shots, the wet hand moved to the front of Asukaes black panties, until it rested on the practically naked red pubes. The transparent ornaments not only let Rei see through but also feel how wet the soft pubic hair were as she brushed each strand with her fingers

The black panties were soon removed, exposing Asuka's wet crotch in its full, bare and perverse glory. A stream of sweet musk slid out of her tight slit. Her clitoris, compelled to swell by the power of her arousal, was so hard and so full that it had escaped the shelter of it hood and shone pink and pulsing, painfully pert, hurting with hardness. After a moment of hesitation, Rei let her hand slide over the pussy directly.

At first Asuka felt the soft palm rest motionless between her legs, but then it slowly came alive as delicate fingers started pushing their way around her swollen pussy lips. After a little bit of fumbling, the middle finger slipped in between the soaked fold and began sliding slowly up and down.

"Mmmmmmc" Asuka purred like a mellow kitten as Rei resumed feeding on her erected right nipple while her finger pushed more firmly inside her soaping wet cunt. gGod, Wondergirl, that feels so good.h

There was not even a little chill of disgust as the albinoes cool finger slipped deeper in between those heated pussy lips of hers. Pleasure?her body wanted the pleasure. Whatever the source was.

The nipple slipped moistly out of Reies mouth and rose proudly into the air, a small thread of saliva still hanging in between as Rei started to kiss then undersides of her breast.

A single string of drool escaped Asuka's own lips when Rei increased the speed of her finger sliding in and out of her well-used love channel. It was a strange mix of demeaning shame and a ravenous need to cum. Asuka felt so helpless, so aroused and yet so confused in response to what Ayanami was doing to her.

Asuka closed her eyes tightly as a long soft moan of lingering pleasure followed Rei's intimate massage. When Rei slipped her second finger into her wet pussy, she let out another surprised gasp. She could not help herself. Her body wanted it, needed it, craved for it even if her brains were screaming at her to stop feeling so good. Each time the fingers thrust deeper into her dripping pussy, she let out another groan. And when Rei began rubbing her thumb in small circles around her hooded nub her mouth gaped open in silence as the simple act of breathing was temporarily put on hold.

Faster and faster, the fingers pushed in and out of Asuka, who was now utterly trapped in an orgasmic ride to ecstasy. Her body strained for release, but the cramped space of the cares back seat did not let her trash around too much. She was truly lost, helpless to the will of Ayanami and the insatiable cravings of her own flesh. All she could do was ride the wave of pleasure that Rei was masturbating her into, and forget about everything else.

Suddenly, as she was about to explode, that slippery finger was out of her red slot and Asuka closed her eyes, shuddering and gasping. Rei used another finger to press and squeeze her hugely extended clitoris, boxing it with a flickering thumb that made the seeping naughty hole pour profusely with every flick and flip.

Everyone in the car could hear the squishing, sliding sound Reies fingers made as they started to move inside of Asukaes, whose thighs were starting to turn shiny with the juices, vagina again. She had leaked a sticky puddle onto the leather seat surface beneath her bare ass and was extending her mess with every movement of her buttocks. The tuft of fine red pubic fuzz was matted. Her clitoris was obscenely swollen, standing up and begging for more attention.

Sweat beaded the redheades torso, running down between her dark-flushed nipples. Her labia was puffy and gleamed wetly, colored a fierce red. But once she was on the edge, albino stopped again. Asuka felt Rei's fingers leave her channel, curling as they withdrew.

With one hand grasping and squeezing the perky breast tenderly, Reifs

right hand moved on Asukaes lovely flushed face, allowing the disoriented teen to smell her own fresh musk. Rei began coating her red panting lips with the tangy wetness. Then Asuka felt something nudge against her lips and, without opening her eyes, parted them and instinctively began using her tongue to lap it up before sucking it in. She could sense a vague aroma and taste that seemed very pleasing to her. She accepted it and eagerly sucked and licked every bit of it that was presented to her. It wasn't until she cleaned all of Ayanami's fingers, of her own cum juice, that she realized what she had just done. But somehow, it didn't bother her like she thought it should.

Not so long ago, Asuka would have been revolted by her own smell and taste, but now, while it wasnft something she was eager to do, it wasnft any worse than other things she'd done in the past. Both Keita and Musashi, for example, had her lick their dirty dicks clean after they shot their loads deep inside her rectum. Licking her own cum was mild by comparison.

But it was not sexual. Still all hot and bothered, even more so than before, Asuka wanted badly for the playing to continue, and to cum. She needed it more than anything?more than her pride and dignity and her lost virginity. Cumming made everything better. So, when it was clear that Reies fingers had decided to stay in her mouth rather than diving again into her hot pussy, Asuka opened her eyes, mouthing a muffled protest. gFinish me off c doll.h

gCalm down whore,h Mana said, smiling down sharply at the lustful Asuka.. gBlue will not touch your pussy anymore. She is not allowed to. By me. Now, return the favor and clean off Bluefs juices too.h

With a loud plop Reifs finger escaped Asukafs mouth. Then the blue headed teen turned her hand back to her own pussy, around the huge vibrating dildo that was stuffed there, fingered herself for a while and returned the once-again slick fingers to her face. Ayanami ran her slick fingertips across the rim of the her lips, before sticking her fingers inside her mouth. First one, then, after some urging from Mana, two and three at a time. Asuka began sucking on them. Her cheeks caved in on themselves as Rei rubbed her fingers over the top of her delicate sensitive tongue and then along the smooth slippery surface of her inner cheeks.

It had a stronger taste than her own juices, but she did not mind it all. In fact, to her surprise, Reifs juices though tangy, had a pleasant flavor to it. However, when Rei pushed her fourth finger through the barrier of her lips, stretching them wide, the redhead started coughing and gagging, which made Yui turn back in concern.

gMana, dear, watch over her carefully so she does not throw up on my seats. I donft want to clean all that mess.h

gDonft worry Aunt Yui,h Mana said from her perch between the front seats. gThe slut can handle it.h

Asuka wasnft so sure, especially when Rei started to twist her hand in her mouth, making the gagging reflex even stronger, but when she though she was really going to throw up, the albino pulled her hand out.

A few long strings of saliva dangled from Asukafs lips as she continued to cough and gag hard.

Rei wiped her wet palm across Asukafs naked tits, and then did the same with the back of her hand, as if the breasts were some kind of tissues made from flesh, but for some weird reason her cool and soft touch, though it angered the redhead, also had a soothing and arousing effect on her.

gNot bad.h Mana smiled. gI wonft let her touch your dirty pussy anymore, but she is allowed to finger your asshole. So how about it? If you think you can come from your ass you have a green light.h

Though Asuka was more than reluctant to have her asshole fingered, she was also more than desperate at this moment. She would do almost anything. Her head still felt light, but she managed to stop her voice from steady. gWhatever.h She turned her glazed eyes towards Rei. gLets do it. Now.h

For some reason this made Mana giggle. gNot so fast, cunt-chan. Ask your friend politely. And tell her what you want her to do.h

gAyanami c could you please finger-bang my asshole until I come?h Asuka was on automatic, hardly able to think and even less able to care. What did a little more humiliation mattered in her present situation? What did anything matter anymore?

Mana clapped her hands. gWonderful. I knew you could do it. Now, Blue, do your stuff. Ah wait, move Sohryufs ass slightly to the right so I can have a better shot at her asshole. Good. Now, begin.h

Rei moved forward again, capturing Asukafs lips with her own for another full mouthed kiss as her right hand kneaded her left breast. As their tongues traded saliva, Asuka felt Rei move her other hand down her tummy, over the wrinkled red sundress bunched up around her slim waist, and behind her to grasp her soft, shapely ass and the deep crack in the middle.


They continued to kiss shamelessly, two girls making out like lesbian lovers. Asuka murmured softly in Reifs mouth as the girly fingers danced over her puckered asshole, wetting around the brown wrinkles of her anus. Though this sensitive muscle had now been dildo-fucked by Mana and banged by Musashi and Keitaes penises a few times already, it was still pretty tight.

Asuka could feel Reies free left hand come up to caress her bare bum as a finger poked harder at the tightly closed sphincter. The ring of muscle quivered helplessly, as if anticipating its violation. Then, finally, Rei put the tip of her index finger against the brown rosebud opening and slowly pressed in, getting a gasp from Asuka. She pushed until she was in just over the first knuckle, then rotated her hand to loosen the tight muscle and gather more of the lubricating juices, and pushed further to the second knuckle.

Then Rei began to slowly pump in and out, now going as deep inside the redheades naked rear as her long finger allowed. She stopped with her finger deep inside of her lover and began to caress her anal walls by curling and uncurling the long digit while turning it as far as she could. Asuka moaned, melting against Rei's body. Her anus stuffed, her mouth captured in a deep kiss she couldn't break - she was completely at the other girl's mercy.

gCunt-chan, reach back and spread your buttocks,h came Mana's voice from somewhere outside the fog of lust. gI want to see every single detail down there.h

It took a few seconds for Asuka's brain to even understand the words?so dazed and horny she was. Moving awkwardly, as if drunk, Asuka reached behind her, placing each of her palms on her round ass cheeks and spreading them wide. This allowed the camera to take in every detail of Reifs finger pushing in and out of her asshole.

She barely managed a whimper as Rei silently pushed her middle finger to join her index already deep within the tight little anus. Rei hooked both her fingers and pulled hard. It wasn't really painful, but Asuka felt a slight coolness breeze inside her, and she drew back from their kiss with a hiss. She knew, feeling and without seeing, that her anus was gaping wide open.

When she felt Rei's fingernails scratch her rectum, Asuka tossed her head back in a silent moan. Rei took the chance and started kissing the slender white neck, exposed right before her red eyes, her teeth sinking into the soft flesh of the half-Germanfs nape, making the naked teen buckle hard against her. A third finger went in.

Beads of sweat were visible on Asukaes beautiful skin, as she took faster and more shallow breaths to deal with Reies fingers buried deep inside her bowels and the sense of an upcoming orgasm. When Rei managed to squeeze her fourth finger inside, Asukaes tongue lolled out and her eyes rolled up, crying out a moan that was pure pleasure.

She was close. Very close. She was about to come while being finger-fucked in her ass by the doll and she loved it! Yes! She was disgusting! She was a damned whore, but she needed to cuuuuuum!

Asuka's hands left her buttocks and held tightly onto Reies shoulders as her hips movements started to frantically match those of the fingers in her asshole, ridding up and down like a perverted cowgirl. Meanwhile, Rei moved her head slightly up to gently nibbled at Asukafs earlobe. The bouncing teen shiver. gGod, R-Rei ...h

Mana did not mind that Asuka was not doing the job of exposing her stretched asshole. The spectacle of the anal ring twitching around the four fingers penetrating it was quite a money shot; the anus looked like it was stretched to its limits, spasming hard as if trying to swallow the whole hand. That the redhead was riding hard, completely given into the pleasure from her rectum, made the scene even more perverse and desperate.

But Mana did not want Asuka to come just yet. These sluts were too much fun, and she had other things she wanted them to try. She slapped Asuka's sweaty, bouncing buttocks hard. gStop girls!h

Asuka was too deep into it. Even though the hand in her ass stopped instantly, her bum continued its wanton dance, riding up and down, up and down at a frantic speed, her head and red hair trashing around in a wild fashion, panting, groaning and moaning.

gI said stop, dammit!h Mana had to slap Asukafs ass a few times more before the frantic teenager became aware of her surroundings again. She slumped forward, her tongue lolling out, mouth hanging open and drooling like a dog eyes lidded with tearful lust.

gNoooo c h Asuka whimpered. Her pussy was an utter mess of flowing juices, matted pubic hair, swollen and red. gFinger c finger fuck my ass! Come ON!h

Asuka bucked her hips again, but all it earned her was another slap on her rolling sweaty buttocks from Mana.

gSuch a greedy bitch. Just look how bothered Rei-chan is now.h

Asukafs eyes became more focused. gI donft c care how the doll?uh!h Rei pulled out her fingers, leaving her asshole gaping once again, g--feels. You c you promised I'd come.h

gI said you are allowed to, but I did not say you would,h Mana said, and before Asuka turned around to argue, added. gBut if you make Blue feel good, maybe she will reward you with one orgasm. How about it?h

Asuka tried to think for a moment, but then found her mind was gone?starved of the ability to think by her all-consuming bodily needs. Finally it seemed the drugs had done their work. She shook her head. gI'll c Ifll just better c h

Mana shook her head. gYou nothing, cunt-chan. Itfs either Blue here or nothing.h

Asuka was so desperate she would have made love a lamppost if Mana told her to. gW-whatever.h

gGood slut.h Mana placed a finger against her lips. gBoth of you undress yourselves. I want you butt naked. Cunt-chan, make sure to take out Blue's dildos.h

All Asuka had to do was to pull her dress over the head, as it already covered nothing at all anyway. Her movements were clumsy and odd, bordering on drunken. Her slender body shimmered with sweat, flustered in parts, and leaking copious amounts of girl juice from her drooling pussy. It took a few more moments for Rei to get rid of all of her clothes, including socks, but soon both teens were sitting completely naked on the back seat of Ikarifs car. On Mana instructions, Asuka pushed Rei back and looked at the dildo sticking out of her pussy. The albino opened her legs and lifted them high, like someone about to give birth.

The dildo was huge, maybe even bigger than the one Asuka had been so brutally fucked with. As she took hold of the wide shaft, Rei issued a quiet whimper. It was vibrating and humming, causing little bubbles to form out of Rei's abundant cunt juices, which seemed to be everywhere. Slowly, Asuka began pulling the dildo out, watching the massive thing emerge from between the engorged pussy lips as if it were some kind of lewd mouth. Rei moaned, her eyes closed tightly, clutching the seat for support.

Asuka held up the dildo and was surprised at how heavy it was. It was shaped like a large penis, with a bulbous head tapering into a rounded point. It even had a few veins carved into the shaft and shed droplets of Rei's deepest cunt cream as it vibrated. Asuka was both horrified and amazed that she could keep such a thing inside of her for so long. Without coming, no less.

Dropping the dildo aside, Asuka removed the strap around Rei's thigh and began to tug the cord disappearing into the seal of the other girl's tight anus. Slowly, the ring of muscle began to open as Rei expelled the egg-shaped vibrator, pushing it out from it depths and letting it flop down on the cord. There was so much juice in Rei's pussy that it oozed into her anus only to be squirted back out, dirtier and smellier.

gNice,h Mana commented as Asuka tossed the egg vibrator aside. gNow, cunt-chan, lie down on your back. Blue, you climb on top of her. Sit on her face so she can have a little treat.h

Still moving as if in a daze, Asuka took her instructed position, lying down on the soiled seat. She stared up at the ceiling as Rei backed herself closer to her head. Rei lifted each one on of her legs on either side of the half-german, her white butt hovering over Asukaes flushed face, her lewd, soaping vulva lowering to the teens waiting mouth. As Ayanami neared her target, the redhead couldn't help but whiff the pungent aroma of her body anew. The scent was pretty strong, but nowhere near as strong as Manaes smell, which Asuka was sadly quite familiar with.

Slowly Reies knees slid apart and her smooth cunt settled down on Asuka's mouth. Only the upper half of the redheades face was visible, with her nose slotted into albinoes white reares crack, close to the pink-brown pucker.

When Asukafs chin started to move, Mana smiled down at them, the phone camera, as always, ready in her hand to capture the most perverse shots.

Ayanami shifted around so that she would not be sitting too hard on Asukaes face, giving the redhead more room to work. Asuka's eyes closed in concentration, and quiet smacking noises began issuing from beneath Rei's spread cheeks. Soon moans from the albino girl joined the perverted symphony.

While Asuka started to find a rhythm, Ayanami squirmed back and forth, her pale stomach and breasts heaving. Slowly, Rei's hips began to rock with the rhythm of Asuka's play, loosing herself in the sensation flooding through her long-tormented nerves. Asuka increased the intensity, stretching uncomfortably to reach the albino's pussy with her tongue and pulling the folds of her vagina between her teeth. She had eaten enough pussy that it wasn't disgusting anymore. This one just happened to belong to Rei.

Feeling the need to steady herself as the excitement picked up, Rei let her hands roam downwards, over the tight belly and onto soft breasts. Her soft caresses sent ripples of pleasure pulsing up Asukaes body. She could feel her nipples hardening like rocks, nosing themselves outwards eagerly, hoping to snag deliciously in the spaces between Rei's passing fingers.

Finally Rei settled on placing both hands on Asukaes bare tits, squashing them down a little. They were a little bit slippery from perspiration, but the two rock-hard nipples pressing against her palms felt rather nice. And it gave her enough leverage to move her hips with even greater vigor while rubbing her ass up and own across Asuka's lips and nose, pressed hard into her face.

For the first few seconds Asuka was unable to do anything?Rei was basically masturbating herself with her face. Asuka's mouth pressed hard into her pussy lips, her nose practically buried in her butt crack.

Eventually Rei slowed it down a little, giving Asuka more of a chance to act. She began flicking her tongue out to stroke the smooth skin in front of her, sliding up and then down her pussy lips, letting them flop back and forth which seemed to have a soothing effect on Rei. Rhythmically, her tongue flicked about on the outside, then, Asuka drove her tongue out and hard between Rei's lips, lapping loudly. Rei moaned in appreciation. The grip on her breasts tightened in response, making Asuka all the more eager.

However, none of this did anything for her own burning needs between her legs. And Rei did not seem to be coming anytime soon, which annoyed Asuka the most as right now all she wanted was to have that damned orgasm.

Asuka had never realized how much work it could be bringing a woman off. Mana was easily aroused simply by the act of dominating her so she never needed to work herself this hard. And she was really working up a sweat now, even her tongue was slowly beginning to cramp up. Desperation began to set in and she became more and more frantic with her sucking.

gMaybe you should try licking her ass?h Mana suggested watching Asukafs vain efforts with that irritating smile of hers.

Asuka decided to ignore her. Besides, she felt that Reifs tights were clenching and her round cheeks grew more tense, thus signaling the release may be coming soon.

gIt was not a suggestion,h Mana dully noted. gI want you to lick her ass now, cunt-chan. But first, show me how much you want that.h She held up the phone camera. gStick out your tongue. Where are your manners? Blue gives you something so good to lick and you just lie there gawking.h

Asuka did not have the strength to argue anymore. She still hopped the damn camera melted, as she could not imagine a worse position to be photographed in. However, she wanted to get her release even more than this. Asuka unfurled her delicate pink tongue and began to lick the crack before her. Anything was better than that throbbing painful need between her legs. She could not say many good things about the doll, but she was certainly clean. Musashi, Keita or Manaes rims were worse in that aspect.

The camera clicked. "Ain't that a pretty picture?we'll title this scene 'Asshole Licker Sohryu'. Smile. Such a good slut."

Asuka looked up and reluctantly smiled at the camera in Manaes hands. She kept her tongue out. The camera clicked again.

"Wiggle it for me! Show how you want to get all that tasty stuff slurped right up. Groove on that shit-hole." Mana demanded.

More clicking.

After a couple of minutes of on-camera humiliation and tongue waging, Asuka was allowed to raise her head to Rei's crack. She stuck out her tongue and began lapping up the sweat that had gathered in the deep flesh valley. It did not taste vile or really bad. It was more psychological resistance than physical, which made Asuka cringe a few times as she circled her wet tongue around hard muscle of albinoes anus.

Then, urged by Mana, Asuka stuffed her face into the damp crack. She moved her neck muscles round and round, keeping her tongue in contact with the slightly twitching brown rose. Her tongue was doing whirls stroking the little wrinkled muscle. Reifs sphincter was kind of rough, but soft: she licked around the wrinkled ring to get it more loose, so there was very little resistance when her tongue entered the anus, pushing deeper into the filthy bowels beyond. The taste became horrid and Asuka clenched her face.

God, she was really eating the doll's asshole. And yet she couldn't stop. She had to make Rei cum if she wanted to cum herself. She had no choice.

So Asuka licked and licked and licked, and each lick crushed more of what was left of her pride. She could not say how far she got, but she could lick around in a circle and in and out a bit without removing her tongue. Rei started to gently hump her mouth again, but her bucking was not hard enough to stop Asuka from feasting on the twitching little hole before her.

gMy little shithole-licking slut. You seem to be really enjoying yourself down here." Mana smiled, recording Asukaes tongue going into the blueheaded teenes anus and occasionally asking for Rei to spread her ass-cheeks with her hands so that she could get a better look at Asukaes pink tongue going in and out of already slick anal ring. She could even see the tight rectum muscles clench and unclench around the wiggling tongue.

gBlue doesnft seem to like it as much, though. I guess you'll have to suck on Blue's cunt again. Well, you love pussy almost as much as ass, donft you cunt-chan?h

Actually, Rei was obviously enjoying it. She didn't say anything?she didn't have to. The redhead could feel it from the way her body was reacting to her touch. Asuka decided to not to point that out as she was thankful she could move back to Reifs pussy. The albino shifted her body a little and soon Asuka found herself staring at the pair of dark pink cunt lips. The greedy pussy lips opened a little more, as if inviting Asuka into the wet, pink interior.

Slowly, gracefully, the half-German lifted her hands up and around Rei's slim waist. The other girl responded with a soft moan and lowered her pelvis a little. Then the redhead moved her hands down Rei's waist to her ass, and cupped to soft, firm cheeks. Rei's hips began slowly rolling and churning, and the gaping cunt hole poured out a thicker stream of juices, waiting for the contact. Asuka raised her head up, and softly kissed the gleaming pink pussy lips.

Rei moaned loudly, and dropped her full weight onto Asuka's body, making the seat creak a little. Her blue pussy mashed itself all over Asukaes mouth, soaked lips slipping further apart as the trembling thighs cramped down around her cheeks. She started rubbing herself on the face beneath her in a frustrated quest for more stimulation, pressing her entire slit all over it.

In response, Asuka locked her lips onto the soaked pussy, found the hole, and thrust her tongue deep into it. The redhead nibbled at the vaginal lips, stretching them and feeling the elastic tissue snap back. Rei began grinding her shapely hips faster and stronger as the teen licked up and down her slit and chewed gently at her electrified clit. Asuka tasted a heavy flow of fresh cunt honey. It soon started covering her face getting everywhere. She locked her lips over the other girl's gaping twat hole, licking into it and sucking out more of the juices.

Soon she was rewarded with small spasms that ran back and forth throughout the belly above her and more pussy juices on her flushed, smeared face.

gYees, thatfs right. Eat that cunt, bitch. Feast on it like therefs no tomorrow. Yeah, good. I want Bluefs juices splattering all over the place.h Mana encouraged her, to which Asuka responded by making the slurping noises louder. gGreat. Now Blue, how about returning the favor? I think she certainly deserves it. Our viewers would appreciate some hot lesbo 69 action.h

For a moment, Rei glanced over her shoulder at the redhead, as if to ask if it was alright, then she slowly began to bend down.

Asuka soon could feel Reies cool breath close to her pulsating vulva. Yes! Her mind screamed with joy. She could hardly control herself as she felt her hips move up almost completely off the seat, trying to fulfill her desire and finally get her release. Rei hesitated right above the neatly trimmed red bush covering the restless pubic bone, but then Asukaes hips jerked up and she practically jammed her damp mass of red curls into Ayanamies nose.

If Rei was surprised by the sudden contact, she did not show it. Instead, she let her tongue travel down to the redheades pussy. As the sweeping tongue slid heavily over the top of her clit, Asuka would have let out a squeal of joy had her own mouth not been pressed hard against Rei's, effectively muffling down any sounds she made.

Asuka sank back again, her legs sliding further apart. By now she was completely splayed on the seat, the bottom half of a girl sandwich, allowing the blue head to press even harder against her. Then the tongue flicked over the right spot again and she cried out in the pussy that was her meal. Some quick, wet rubs with the flattened tongue tip and her pubic bone made an uncontrolled bounce up to meet the stimulation, kicking the girl's chin and bringing the roaming tongue out of position again.

The sweaty belly muscles before Reies red eyes bucked and convulsed in a kind of wild dance, sending the pubic bone in irregular bounces up against her nose.

gCalm down, cunt-chan. We know our wanton slut is eager for release, but have at least some modesty.h

Mana couldn't miss another chance to jab at Asukafs pride, but it did nothing to cool down the fire between her legs. Though she did slow down a little, allowing Rei to gain better access to her twat. Resting her creamy-white elbows outside her hips Rei, bent her head and attacked Asuka's wide-open slit in earnest.

She licked from her clit to her vaginal opening in broad, slow strokes, pausing at the top for just a second to suck the oversized bud between her teeth. The redheades cunt cream ran out of her and into Ayanamies mouth faster than she could lap it up, smearing around her naked thighs and dripping down onto the seat. Each flick of her tongue made Asukaes moans louder and more urgent against her pussy, her sweaty chest, decorated with her puffy nipples, strained upwards from the intense feeling of pleasure.

Ayanami was soon moaning in turn, like a sexual chain reaction, as the feeling of Asuka humming into her pulsating vagina brought her closer to the peak. And when Rei seized her throbbing clit gently between her teeth, the redheades neck stretched back, pushing her chin hard into her spread vagina almost making the naked girl above her come from the friction.

Asuka could feel Rei's vaginal muscles contracting against her lips. More and more of her thick, creamy liquid flowed out of her cunt and onto her face, into her mouth. It seemed like Rei was effectively getting herself off just by rubbing her pussy across her lips and face.

The two buck-naked girls squirmed and wriggled on the back seat in a lewd mass of sweaty flesh and uncontrolled lust, rubbing their juicy cunts on each other's faces. Hands grabbed and groped firm wet thighs and soft, bouncing ass cheeks as they both, step by step, came closer to their orgasm. The smell of their cunt juices hung heavy in the car, as did the perverted wet, slurping noises.

Harder, Ayanami, Asuka begged in her mind. Please make me cum. Please. Pleeease!

But it was Rei who came first.

Asuka felt the white thighs tense and soon she was drowning under a torrent of girl cum. Reies whole body shuddered and her mouth opened in a mute shriek as she pressed her rear hard against Asukaes face. For the redhead it was as though the albino girl were jumping on her face with her butt, but this was not the worst part. In her trashing orgasm, Rei had lifted her mouth off her longing pussy and now she was left on the brink c again.

It wasn't fair! It just wasn't fair! She wanted to come just as much as Rei. After all she had been through today, she deserved to cum.

Panting heavily, Rei was now lightly humping herself against Asuka's mouth, more on the impulse rather than trying to get more pleasure. Her back was arching and relaxing as she smeared her sex fluids across Asukaes flushed face.

The albino shuddered a few more times before finally letting herself fall back onto Asuka, limp, exhausted and satisfied. Her cheek flopped against the wet red pubic hair of Asuka's twat, and she tried to wiggle her tongue again to reach the entrance and bring her off as well but she was just too weak to move into a position where it could be effective. Asuka groaned in a frustration. She moved her hips up a few times, trying to get her climax but all she could do was bump her pubic mound insistently on Reies face. She did not stop humping, though. She felt like she was going mad. She was denied far too long.

Her oversized clitoris was swollen and dark with blood, straining upwards from her gaping slit, pulsing slightly with her racing heartbeat. Her body was drenched in sweat; it dripped off her belly and thighs. Her neck was sore, her tongue was tired, and her lips felt bruised. But worst of all was the burning feeling inside her pussy, consuming her mind, her soul and everything else.

gNo! Please, Ayanami!h Asuka wailed. She needed to come. Bad. Her hips moved harder and stronger, bumping against Rei in a frustrated frenzy. There was nothing but her cunt right now. Nothing else mattered. Just a little bit more. She was so close!

gAyanami! Ayanami, please! I need it! PLEASE!h

It took a few seconds to register the slaps against her thigh from Mana. gJeez. Give a rest will you. Canft you see your friend is exhausted? Stop always being so damned selfish.h

Asuka did not care. The doll could drop dead this very instant?as long as she did so after getting her off. She needed to come! Asuka kept humping the air in a frustrated fashion, every movement frantic with desperation, grunting and moaning and begging.

gAll right, all right,h finally, Mana relented. gYou can finish yourself off.h

Almost as soon as Mana said those words Asuka's hand shot towards her pussy. Masturbating was not the best way to come, but it was still much better than not coming at all. And she needed to cum. She would have humped just about anything if she had to.

Manafs hand gripped her wrist, though. gLet me finish, you eager bitch. You can bring yourself off, but only on the front seat. What's the point if only Rei and I can see that slutty face of yours when you come?h

gFINE!h Asuka was ready to masturbate herself on the car roof in the most crowded street of Tokyo-3 at this very moment.

Rei did not seem to have the strength to move, so Asuka had to struggle a little to push the albino off her. Mana however took the chance to capture Asukaes face from closed-up for the first time since Ayanami had sat on it.

She looked like a mess. Her cheeks were flushed and shiny with sweat and Ayanami's cunt juices. Her hair was tangled and wet, dark at the roots and plastered to her forehead in damp strands. Her mouth hung open and her breath hitched and rasped in her throat. There was even a small curly blue pubic hair stuck to her wet right cheek.

gYou look absolutely wonderful,h Mana commented, before turning her attention to Yui. gAunt Yui, can the slut come up front? She still has one last show for us.h

gI donft know.h Yui looked concerned at the back seat. gLook at this whole mess. I'm sure she will drench my front seat too. Maybe she should just do it on the back seat.h

gAwww. Please auntie. Asuka will make it up for your, right?h Then Mana turned to Asuka. gAfter all, it's the front seat or she would not be coming today at all.h

This made Asuka step out of her daze?at least enough to be aware how best to get what she wanted. She did not need to pretend being desperate. She really was. gPlease, aunt Yui!h she cried in a high-pitched voice that was utterly infantile. gCan I come on the front seat? Please! I beg you. Ifll be very good. Please?h

This even put a smile on Mana's face.

Yui let out a long sigh. gAlright, alright girls. But remember your promise Asuka.h

Asuka nodded eagerly, very much like a little girl promising anything for the new toy. She didn't even feel ashamed to be asking such a thing, or that she was naked on Yui's back seat, or that someone might see or anything else. All her inhibitions had shattered, crushed under the blows driving her desire, reducing her to childish single-mindedness. Gone was the proud and arrogant girl, the school idol who already had a college degree.

Mana didn't have to do much, as she was practically in the back already, sitting between the front seats. She clambered down besides Asuka. The dazed girl was a different story?she might as well have been drunk for all the coordination she had. Her body wouldn't respond properly and her movement were clumsy and heavy as she attempted to crawl into the front seat, carefully trying to keep from shoving the stick shift into her face. It was very awkward, and only got worse when Mana delivered a hard strike on her flushed, upturned bottom.

Asuka squealed in surprise, and lost whatever leverage her weak body had. Her knees buckled, her arms failed, and she became stuck between the seats, kicking and flailing helplessly as she beached herself on the center console. Mana chuckled behind her, and made a comment about what a clumsy whore she was before slapping her again. There was nowhere for Asuka to go. She wailed like a baby as the impact left a stinging hand print on her left ass cheek, sending a spray of sweat and an even bigger mist of cunt juice into the air.

gMove it, bitch. We don't have all day!h Mana slapped her again, leaving a red glow on the creamy skin.

gI'm trying!h Asuka cried out.

gTry harder!h Mana raised her hand high in the air and brought it down upon Asuka's round, trapped bottom with all her force. The resulting impact was like a gunshot, setting the firm cheeks giggling as they turned a painful red. The shriek that followed was even louder.

Asuka continued to struggle, trying to somehow squeeze between the seats and escape the brutal punishment of her now burning ass. She found some grip with her feet, toes grasping the carpet like claws, but another slap from Mana made her flop down again, her breasts and belly slithering on the center console. gSTOP IT!h

With Asuka's butt perfectly framed by the seats on either side, it was like a shooting gallery for Mana's hand. She continued slapping with open glee and cruel energy, alternating between the left and right cheeks until they were practically glowing an angry red. Then Mana went to for the middle and slapped Asuka's engorged, drooling, completely flustered pussy.

gNNNYYYAAA! STO--NNYAAA!h

A few minutes and many more hard slaps later, Asuka finally managed to squirm her way onto the front seat, her tender ass aglow by the improvised spanking, red like two tomatoes made from flesh. Her pussy was out of control, leaking almost as thickly as if were peeing and smearing everything that came in contact with it, seats, upholstery, everything. Tears blurred the world around her into a sexual haze, sending her dazed mind spinning further and further away from reality.

The front window offered no protection and now anyone who looked inside the car as they passed could see her in all her naked glory. But Asuka didn't care about the humiliation. She didn't care about the pain. She didn't even care that she was crying. Only cumming filled her thoughts.

Wasting no time, Asuka spread her legs and went for her cunt.

gI said I want a show, slutty fuck face. Play with yourself.h

Mana reached over and pulled Asukaes right hand from her damp twat and placed it on her naked breast. Using Asukaes fingers, she squeezed the rock-hard nipple, before reaching for the other hand and the other breast. Asuka started to groping her breasts, her nipples pointed into the air, almost painfully stiff and protruding, her tits wobbling delightfully. She shifted her body in the seat, putting her head back. But just playing with her breasts was not enough.

gC-can I?ah!h Asuka gasped as her fingers twisted her nipples almost on their own. Her eyes were fogged and unfocused, tears streaming down a face that was a mask of mindless lust gCan c can I touch my pussy?h

gPlace your left leg on the dashboard,h Mana said and watched as Asuka, now little more than a puppet carrying out commands, obeyed at once, propping up her foot on the dash by the air conditioning openings. gGood. Now put your other foot on the window.h

Asuka lifted her knee to her chest and pressed her bare foot against the passenger window. The glass was cold against her tender sole and clenching, grasping toes. The position left her splayed obscenely on the front seat, legs spread widely in different directions, her wet, pink cunt flesh visible and red pubic hair flashing for the whole word to see. Her oversized clit was huge with arousal and stood out like a tiny penis.

Mana watched her ribs rise and fall with her rapid breathing, hollowing her belly, wet from perspiration. gVery good. Now touch yourself and tell me how wet you are. But don't play with yourself."

Asuka reached down to her pussy with her right hand. She moved her middle finger down to her slit and it slid down into the folds of her labia, hissing with the shock of pleasure. She was slick and sloppy wet, her finger becoming thickly coated with her juices immediately. Her cunt gushed. It took her a moment to remember how to speak.

"I'm c I'm c v-very c wet."

"Does this exhibitionist slut wants to play with herself?" Mana teased in a lusty voice. She was hardly able to from masturbating herself now.

"Jaaa!" Asuka closed her eyes, holding her finger still against her clit, pressing against her sex, enjoying the pressure. Her mind spun, wanting badly for the fingering to begin, begging. She did not even realize that she answered in German. All her focus was between her legs, and it took all her willpower to keep her hand still. It was sheer agony?an utter hell of unfulfilled expectation and desire. It seemed that she had waited forever.

"If you ask me politely, I'll let you play, pet," Mana said, patting the sweaty redhead from the back.

Asuka's labored breathing, pants and ragged gasps, made her voice come out in starts and stops. "May ... may I please c play with myself?"

"Ask me again. And this time call me Mistress."

"May c I please play with myself c Mistress?"

Mana smiled, happy in the knowledge that her hated rival had been reduced to this utterly pathetic, pleading thing. She doubted Asuka even realized what she was saying or where she was right now. "Yes, pet, you may, but don't cum until I say you can."

Her lower lip clenched in her teeth, Asuka immediately started to masturbate, trying furiously to get off. A cry escaped, turning into moans, into whimpers, as the wet noise of the flooded pussy filled the car.

"Remember, don't cum until I give permission so you'd better slow down a bit," Mana repeated, and Asuka moaned in frustration. gUnderstand?h

"Yes c "

Mana laughed. The dumb look on Asuka's face made her wonder if she was capable of understanding much of anything right now. "Yes what, pet?"

"Yes c Mistress," Asuka replied as she somehow forced herself to slow down until she was moving her hand lazy in circles over her clit. Mana could see the moist folds of the girl's pussy, glistening with her juices as she looked over her shoulder.

Stiffening her hand, Asuka pressed her second and third fingers against her swollen clity and began strumming rapidly again up and down, her teary blue eyes lidded, long pink tongue hanging out of her mouth. Her bare ass began to wiggle and her breath came in gasps. Her inner lips flowered open, revealing the squishy tunnel of her inner passage. The muscles contracted and relaxed, opening and closing.

"Look, auntie Yui, she's winking at us!" Mana laughed looking attentively at Asukaes pink tunnel. The half-German redhead probed at her cunthole with her middle finger, rubbing around the edge of it and coating her fingertip with slippery juice before pushing it slowly in being careful so as not to come to soon.

"Aaaaaaaagh..." Asuka cried softly as she pushed until her finger was buried to the knuckle, sending a shudder of electricity through her whole body.

She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to bring herself under control. For a moment, Asuka had stopped moving her hand entirely and was sitting on the seat, panting through clenched teeth, chest heaving, just keeping her finger inside her throbbing cunt. Then, after a few deep breaths, she began to slowly push the finger in and out, and in seconds she was humping her crotch against her hand, pressing her massively swollen clitoris against her palm as he body instinctively craved more pleasure. Little squeaks and moans escaped her lips.

Asuka could not see cars passing buy, but she heard few horn blowing telling her that at least a few of them saw the show. Strange enough, it only increased her excitement. She was finger-fucking herself with abandon now, groaning and twisting her body as shame and self-consciousness lost the fight to arousal and lust.

Almost unconsciously her mouth opened wide, drooling mindlessly like a dog, and her tongue lolled out as she furiously jammed her finger inside her vulva. Her clit and her tight little hole were on fire as she imagined her schoolmates' faces pressed against the window, watching her masturbate.

Shinji was there, his face beet-red from embarrassment. Hikari had turned pale from shock and disgust. Suzahara watched her with a contemptuous sneer, and Aida tried to tape it all with his old-fashioned camera. Her teacher, Misato Katsuragi, as well as her former guardian and first crush, Kaji, were also there. And even those faceless dorks who used to stuff her locker with pathetic love letters, ogling her cunt and her sweaty teen breasts, giving wolf-whistles and clapping.

She was completely naked before them, legs spread, finger furiously banging in and out of her cunt, splattering her juices all over her hand, Yuies precious seat, and everywhere else like a thick clear cream. It was absolutely disgusting.

And she loved it.

Even if Mana, Yui or Shinji told her to stop now she would not. She simply could not. Instead she just increased the speed, making her fingers look like a blur thrusting in and out of her pussy.

gYou are such a dirty whore, arenft you?h Mana snickered, though her eyes were glued to the intense movement of the redheadfs fingers. Yui, too, watched intently.

gUh-huh c uh-huh c uh-HUH," Asuka half sobbed, half moaned. Her bare ass started bouncing up and down as she pushed herself up higher. Her clit was standing out, swollen and dark as her hand moved back and forth. Her thighs and hand were wet and slick as juice squished out around her finger, dripped off her and pooled on the leather seat.

She was seconds away from orgasm. She opened her eyes but she could not see anything as they rolled up, her bright blue irises almost vanishing completely and showing only white, tears flowing from their corners and down her crazed face.

"Aaaaah! Aaaaah! Aaaaah!"

gCome now, bitch! Come for your mistress, you disgusting slut!g

And that was just what Asuka did. Hard. She was like drug addict getting her fix, bouncing up and down, mouth opened wide, legs spread, one foot pushing against the passenger window, the other resting on the dashboard, completely naked and drenched in sweat. Tears ran down her rolled up eyes and drool dribbled off her lolling tongue, down to her already shiny, heaving breasts. Her overtly-swollen, reddened pussy clenched impossibly, its muscles straining their utmost strength, ejecting a huge torrent of girl cum around her fingers that splashed down on the seat and floor mat like a pressure hose.

gAHHHHH!h For a few long moments her svelte frame was tense as a chord. Mindlessly she thrust her pussy high as wave after wave of orgasm hit her from head to toes, crashing into her, crushing her beneath it. There was cum everywhere and consumed her very existence. gY-YESSSS! OH GOD, YES! YES!h

All the embarrassment and frustration she had experienced through the day gushed out of her through her cunt, a smelly, oily, unstoppable tide. All her worries vanished?all the things she hated about others and herself didn't matter anymore, only the lustful bliss of release.

Finally.

Her body jerked one last time, but still she came, squirting out a constant stream from between her cunt lips as if she were pissing. Asuka did nothing to even try regain her control, letting go completely.

The whimpering and moaning and screaming eventually died down as the stream ebbed and flowed, and Asuka slumped back on the front seat, still coming and twitching. Her mind was blank, all thoughts obliterated, her consciousness slipping away. Vaguely she was aware that she was still lying spread naked on the front seat, almost completely covered in her own cum, sweat and saliva. Her eyes rolled up, blue irises completely vanishing, and she let the warm, comforting darkness of unconsciousness take her.



***



Asuka grunted and slowly opened her eyes. In the swirling, unfocused mist that was her mind, she immediately felt exhausted?a sensation quickly followed by the sinking feeling of shame and self-disgust. It took some time for her to realize that she was still in the car, curled up in the back seat. She was still naked but not cold as she was covered by a small blanket.

Her throbbing pussy felt as though it had taken a beating?not just the outer parts either; her vagina tunnel was tight and sore, not unlike it did after a good fucking, and this sensation spread all to the way to her lower belly and even her stomach, which was empty thanks to having eaten nothing but the shoe salesmanfs stinky cum all day.

Asuka didn't feel like getting up. She didn't feel like doing anything. She wished she could just lay there and pretend she didn't exist, that her life was normal once again. Through the windshield she could see the inside of Yui's garage. How long she had been unconscious she couldn't tell. Luckily, there was no Mana or Yui in sight, and she could only hope they'd had enough.

The powerful orgasm had been more than she could have asked for. Her foggy mind recalled the shame and desperation that had gripped, the crushing urge to cum at any cost, and finally, the blistering fire of her release. Faint traces of that pleasure still lingered in her system, but instead of the sweet aftermath that usually came with masturbation there was lingering bitterness.

Regardless of how she felt, however, Asuka didn't like the idea of spending the night in the garage. She wanted a shower and a hot meal, and for that she had to get inside.

The exhausted young redhead began to sit. Her arms failed her, threatening to send crumbling back onto the seat, but, out of nowhere, a pair of hands grasped her shoulders and helped her up. She was not alone in the car!

Asuka slowly turned her head and she stared into deep red eyes.

gHow are you feeling?h Rei Ayanami asked. She was again wearing her school uniform. It was wrinkled as hell, but better than being naked like the redhead.

Asuka didn't know whether she should yell at her or tell her to leave her alone. But then, Rei's face, usually so emotionless, turned apologetic as she helped her slump back on the seat, her thighs parting as if on instinct. The redhead was once again splayed open and naked, her pussy thrust lewdly forward, but she was beyond caring. She had practically had sex with Rei anyway. What was the fucking point in being modest now?

Asuka looked down at her naked self and felt a surge of self-hatred at being betrayed by her own body, and now even her emotions had taken a beating. Did she really not mind Rei seeing her like this at all?

Even more annoying the fact that sitting meant putting weight on her bottom, and she was soon reminded of how much it still stung from the spanking Mana had delivered. She shifted her posture to the side, taking some of the pressure from her burning rump. And then there was her pussy, swollen and throbbing and so red it seemed to glow with heat.

Absently, Asuka propped up her left foot on the front seat and reached a hand to her pussy. She had cum so much and so hard that she had soiled her thighs almost all the way down to her knees. She was a mess of dried cum and sweat and tears. The whole car smelled of her.

As she expected, her pubic hair was stuck together, also caked in her cum, and the lightest touch of her fingers on her battered cunt made her wince in pain and her cunt throb and wink open reflexively, as if asking for more. It was completely coated in her juices, and there were still some strands slowly leaking out from between her engorged lips.

Asuka lifted her hand and stared at it blankly, noticing her fingers were covered in the glistening honey. She must have continued to come even after passing out. She felt disgusted.

gI am sorry I could not bring you to climax,h Rei said softly from besides her. She still had a hand on Asuka's shoulder and was pressing down gently.

Asuka frowned, lolling her head to her right. She was much too weak to hold it up, though she knew she must have looked like an utter whore to the other girl. gThat's c that's a stupid thing to be sorry for. You were forced.h

gI know. So were you. But you managed to do it for me. I was still not able to do the same for you. I apologize.h

gI was drugged,h Asuka said, then noticed a strange look on Rei's face. gWhat?h

Rei's eyes drifted away, as if she were suddenly ashamed about something. gThey asked me not to tell.h

Asuka had always hated the doll's attitude, but this was even more true when it was clear she knew something Asuka didn't. Why couldn't she just say what she was thinking for once? gSpit it out, Wondergirl.h

Rei held her silence for a short moment before finally speaking in a soft voice. gI believe you should know c there were no drugs in the drink they gave you.h

Asuka felt something go hollow inside her aching chest. gW-what?h

gThey wanted to see how far you would go,h Rei explained in that emotionless tone of hers. gEverything you did, you did on your own.h

Asuka stared at her, wide blue eyes shaking, then dropped her head. She brought up a hand to her hide her face. She didn't cry?she was out of tears?but she surely felt like she could cry for days.

On her own? She had done all of it on her own? How could she?

And yet, while the truth was devastating and humiliating, it was also confirmation of something Asuka already believed but had thus far refused to accept. Mana and Yui had used her own desire to control her, but even that was a poor excuse. Because it was Asuka's desire. Drugs or no, once they pressed the right buttons there seemed to be nothing she could do to help herself and became a sex addicted and crazed slut, her hungry cunt her own worse enemy.

She had agreed to suck a stranger off on the promise of orgasm, and to make out with Rei. She had begged for it. After the floodgates of sex had been opened, she was on automatic, too horny to care about her own degradation as long as it got her off.

The old Asuka, the one that was still buried somewhere deep inside her, would have been scared of what she had turned into, but even she couldn't deny it. There were no drugs. No forced sex while she was out of her mind. No excuses. She had done it all on her own.

As she sat there, her teen body naked save for a small blanked, on the verge of tears, Asuka felt the facade of the school idol and smart genius girl that she pretended to be slip away. There was just no point in those things anymore. Mana and Yui and Musashi had been absolutely right about her. She loved sex and getting off more than anything; more than Shinji or her mother or herself. She loved sex, because she was a slut.

But was it really so bad? Sex made the pain go away, didn't it? As long as she embraced that part of herself, she could, perhaps, find some enjoyment in the pathetic, broken existence that had become her fate. And for those brief moments when she came she could be happy. The only happiness she knew lately. Maybe the only happiness she would ever know again.

No, Asuka decided in her despair, being a slut wasn't so bad at all.

Trying to leave it at that, the redhead rubbed the unshod tears from her eyes. She felt the beginning of a headache coming on, and crying was likely to only make it worse. There would be time later, when she was alone.

gAre you alright?h Rei asked.

gYeah, I just ch Asuka closed her eyes, emptied her mind and took a deep breath. When she opened her eyes again Rei still looked concerned. gI bet the bitch told you to look after me. Wouldn't want her pet catching a cold. Have you been molesting me too while I was unconscious?h

The hostility in Asuka's voice was evident, which made Rei move back a little. gIf you mean Mistress Kirishima, I asked to stay,h she said in her dull monotone. gI believe this will lead to punishment later on but I wanted to be sure your condition was stable.h

Asuka's laugh was sharp like a slap to the face. gListen to yourself, Wonderdoll, 'Mistress'? She isn't even around and you still act like her puppet. That's pathetic.h

But even Asuka knew that she was just venting her own frustration on someone who was an easy target. She too was pathetic, and there was nothing she could do about it. Only pathetic people did they things she was forced to do and ended up getting off from them; only pathetic stopped fighting because it was better than being constantly hurt; only pathetic people allowed themselves to be degraded and humiliated so they could enjoy a brief moment of bliss when she came.

Rei could have certainly called her on any of this?on all of it, but instead she lowered her gaze.

gIt is better to think of her this way. She is not one to forgive when someone displeases her, and the sooner I can convince myself this is the way things are the easier it will be. What good would resisting her do now?h

This was the first time Asuka heard her talk about their situation. In fact, this was the first time she even talked and not just replied in those short, formal sentences. As much trouble as shefd had since being drugged and raped, the redhead often forgot that Rei had gone through the same. She was also a victim, the same as herself.

gI don't care if makes it easier,h Asuka said as firmly as she could. gI'll call that bitch whatever I want behind her back.h

Rei was shaking her head. gIt will not help.h

gWhat the hell do you want me to do then?h Asuka spoke through clenched teeth.

gThere's nothing you can do?there's nothing we can do. We are just objects to them.h Rei sounded utterly resigned, which just ticked Asuka off even more.

gYou've got to be kidding me. I knew you were a doll, but not even a doll would give up that easily.h

gI gave up when I first saw Keita-sama's video,h Rei said to Asuka's surprise. gI didn't have the will to oppose. It was too much like before. I thought I had left my past behind, but when they had sexual intercourse with me I felt so ch

Asuka knew just what she meant. Willingly or not, she too had completely surrendered during her rape?the image of herself grinning mindlessly and holding a V-sign to the camera was seared into her memory.

gI never used to have these sensations,h Rei continued, and it seemed that too was venting long repressed emotions, gbut I after that I just c I just wanted sex. Despite all the things they did to me, despite knowing I was just an object to Keita-sama, I knew he would fulfill my urges. I'm not a strong person, not like you, so I just gave up.h

Asuka didn't feel strong at all, but she couldn't let Rei see her weakness. gI guess it must have really fucked you up if you are talking this much about it.h

gI am not a doll. I have emotions too.h

gReally?h Asuka said mockingly. gYou could have fooled me.h

Anyone else would have likely made some snide retort, but not Rei. Her gaze still low, she said nothing. Asuka her own eyes wander down the slender blue-haired girl, taking in her wrinkled uniform, and she saw that her hands, folded in her lap, were trembling slightly.

Having never seen Rei like this, Asuka didn't know what to do. Her treatment of the albino girl was always based on the fact that she didn't display emotion and didn't care about what others thought of her. But for some reason she didn't understand Rei was now opening up to her, and the words struck a chord with her. She could relate. She knew many of the same feelings.

gWhy are you telling me this?h Asuka asked Rei. gIt's not like we are friends.h

gNo, I don't have any friends,h Rei admitted with a tiny shake of her head. gBut the two of us c h

Asuka cut her off. gSo you thought I'd feel sorry for you? Puhlease. It's hard enough feeling sorry for myself, let alone for someone I don't like.h

gI understand,h Rei said, her voice carrying no emotion.

And yet somehow Asuka felt like she had just kicked a puppy.

gLook, Wonder Girl, it's nothing personal. You are you and I'm me, and just because we got into this situation together doesn't mean we are closer, or friends or anything. I don't care what Mana made us do. We absolutely are NOT girlfriends.h

gI am not your enemy either.h

Asuka was getting uncomfortable now, even for someone laying naked in the back of a family sedan with burning buttocks and a sore pussy.

gFine. I'll give you a break this time. I mean, you did try to get me off. But this isn't really the place for a chat. I should get inside. Not to mention put some clothes on.h She looked around the car. gWhere are my clothes, anyway?h

gMistress Kirishima took them,h Rei said with the calm businesslike manner of someone delivering the weather forecast. gShe only left the blanket because Yui-sama thought it would get cold in the garage overnight.h

Asuka didn't know why that surprised her. It really shouldn't at this point. gThey were going to leave me here all night?h

gI believe so.h

gGreat,h Asuka grumbled. gBitches buy me a bunch of slutty clothes just to leave me butt naked in the end.h

Drawing the blanket, which she now realized, was not really very big, around her shoulders, Asuka managed to roll her battered body out of the car. But when she tried to stand her knees buckled. She fell backwards, only to be caught by Rei, who was just then emerging from the open door. Through the thin cloth of the blanket, Asuka could feel the albino girl's soft body and her breasts pressed against her back, and the gentle warmth of her arms wrapped around her, almost protectively, holding her up.

It was strange, but the touch from this so-called enemy of hers was suddenly soothing and comfortable. Asuka resisted the urge to lean back and stay like this, sharing their body heat and that short but sincere moment of understanding with each other.

Mana had forced her to make out with Rei, and she had hated it, but this was actually nice. She knew, however, that acting like this would made her look weak, and the only thing that Asuka hated more than being weak was others seeing her be weak. Before she could push Rei away from her, the other girl had taken Asuka's left arm and put it over her shoulder, allowing her to lean against her side. Rei's right arm found its way to Asuka's slender waist, fingertips brushing on her bare skin there.

The redhead's poor, over-stressed brain interpreted even his casual stimulation in a sensual manner, and Asuka shuddered. Her inflamed pussy twitched, squirting out a small trickle of juice down the inside of her right thigh.

gAya?h Asuka half hissed and half moaned.

gI will help you.h

Rei propped Asuka a bit higher and held her closer, and began taking her towards the garage exit. The hard concrete surface was harsh against Asuka's bare soles, but she focused on staying on her feet rather than what it was beneath them.

Going against her every instinct, she leaned on the albino girl for strength. But she could not just turn her head and say eThank you'. It was tooc honest.

And honesty would leave feeling her even more naked than she already was, which was very naked. The blanked was not only thin but also short. Wrapped up around her shoulders, it covered some of her upper body, but didn't make it pass her hips. Each uncertain step she took made the cloth flutter to the sides, sending a gush of air against the lower side of her aching buttocks.

For a second, as they stepped beyond the shelter of the garage, Asuka considered asking Ayanami for her panties. After all, the albino was fully clothed and borrowing her underwear was the least she could do. Yet her pride found the idea of wearing another girl's used panties disgusting, not to mention the last time Asuka had seen Rei's panties they were soaked in gallons of her juices. And what would be the point? She had gotten up in the morning naked, spent most of the day naked, and everyone in the mall had seen her butt, if not also her breasts and pussy. Sluts like her should be naked.

It wasn't quite night time yet, but it was dusk and dark enough that it would be hard to see the redheaded teenager being led across the path between the garage and the house, flashing her bare, red-colored bottom to whoever happened to be walking by.

The wind brushed gently up Asuka's legs, giving her goosebumps and making it hard to ignore her exposure. Her cunt and ass-cheeks in particular relished this new sensation. She tried not to shiver, her toes clutching her ground, and she nuzzled against Rei. The blanked was as good as useless.

Luckily no one saw her, besides Rei of course. Asuka managed to reach the front door without any incidents. The albino's hand had begun to drift downward, closer to her pussy, but not too much that Asuka found it offensive. If anything, it was even more pleasant than before. For the first time in a while, it was not the touch of someone who wanted to rape her or humiliate her.

Only when the redhead placed her hand on the door handle and leaned against the door did Rei finally let go of her. She heard Rei turn around without saying another word and begin to walk away towards the street.

gRei, wait,h Asuka found herself calling out to the albino even before she realized what she was doing. She heard Rei's footsteps stop. gUmm, you canc well, you can come in. If you want.h

Then, not waiting for the reply, the redhead briskly spun around, almost losing her balance in the process and slumping back against the door. The blanked which had so far provided her only cover parted down the middle, revealing most of her naked front and the outline of her soft pussy and fine red-pubic hair just above it to the whole neighborhood. It didnft matter all that much to her now; instead, she looked deep into the pair of red eyes in front of her.

gDonft misunderstand me. Itfs not like we are friends or anything like that.h For a few moments, she stared down at the albinofs face as if searching for something. gButc having a cup or two of tea wouldn't hurt.h

Rei waited, letting silence hang between them like it had a thousand times before. Finally, she said, gI would like that.h






To be continued. Go do something else now.