Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ The Stranger ❯ The Strangler ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer - I don't own Neon Genesis Evangelion, Gainax and those guys do.
Summary - A darker piece, looking at Shinji and some of his…desires
 
Strangler
By MaidenFan666
 
How I've imagined what I would do to her. I would love to wring that neck of hers. To hear her scream and beg for mercy. I can't see anything else giving me such pleasure. I can imagine it so easily, and seeing it makes me so very happy!
 
Most of the time, I'd be sneaking in her room. I'd walk up to her helpless body. I'd smirk as I'd watch my mighty tormentor sleep. I would slowly reach out my hands around her neck. I'd smile as, even slower, I'd close them. I'd keep squeezing, harder and harder. Then she'd wake up, and see that I was the one doing it to her. The little Shinji, taking her life away. She would finally see that I was the one in control!
 
I'd keep my grip on that pretty little neck of hers. She'd struggle, but I wouldn't let her go. After all, I waited a long time for this, and I won't let her ruin my fun so easily. Watching her would excite me, as thinking about it all excites me now! She'd try to yell, try to scream. No one would hear her, though. After all, it's kind of hard to hear anything with two hands clenched around your windpipe.
 
Am I sick, do I have a bad brain? Most likely, yes, I do. Only a real monster could find something so wrong and so filthy to be pleasurable. Because it is wrong, I feel pleasure from it. Asuka herself is wrong and filthy, so I find pleasure in Asuka. It's really only natural for two sick people to come together. When I take her life from her, my Asuka-chan will be all nice and clean again.
 
 
Yeah, I had to tap a little into the dark side for this. I liked typing this up a lot more than actually reading it. Anyway, please read and review. BTW I really appreciate reviews, both good and bad, they help me to improve my writing skills, so please, review.