Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ What If ? ❯ SEELE I ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Neon Genisis Evangelion: What If?

Disclaimer: I do not on anything to do with NGE and I never will except the story line of my stories.

Warning: This series contains spoilers if you haven't seen the whole series.

Red: If text is in Red it is actually what happened in the series.

Black: If text is black it is the What If ? side off the series.

Warning: This is the second last episode so it contains lots of spoilers

Episode 5 What If ?: SEELE I

"I think that, that is the greatest achievement the whole lillam culture" said the strange grey haired boy to Shinji "Do you not think so Shinji Ikari?" he said again. "Ho… How did you no my name" said Shinji surprised that this new boy new his name. "I don't mean to be rude but your rather ignorant of your position Shinji" he said smiling. "And your name?" asked Shinji happily. "My name? My name is Kaoru. Kaoru Nagisa" he said smiling again. Shinji smiled "Nice to meet you Kaoru Nagisa. They both laughed. "So what are you doing here Kaoru?" Shinji asked. "Well Shinji Ikari, I am the fifth child" Kaoru answered back. "You're the fifth child" said Shinji looking more surprised then before. "You seem surprised" Kaoru said looking at Shinji smiling once again. "Well I didn't know" said Shinji looking deep into Kaoru's violet eyes. Kaoru smiled again. "Wow, his first day and already, his synch ratio is higher then Shinji's and Rei's" said Misato looking puzzled at the abilities and strenght's of Kaoru Nagisa. "He's talented isn't he" said Shigeru. "Do you think?" said Misato quietly to him. "Yes I think it's very possible that the fifth child could be the seventeenth angel, Major Kasargi" he said looking at the synch scores.

"I am Kaoru Nagisa, Shinji Ikari" he said smiling at Shinji. "Hello Kaoru" said Shinji smiling back. "Wow, his first day and already, his synch ratio is higher then Shinji's, Asuka's and Toji's" said Misato looking puzzled over the synch scores. Maya looked as Major Kasaragi and Shigeru began whispering to each other. Misato looked at Kaoru's smiling face on the monitors and couldn't help but look in disgust at what possibly could be the seventeenth angel. "I really think that I should be sleeping on the floor Shinji" said Kaoru looking down on Shinji in the night. "No. I'm the guest in the house so I'll sleep on the floor" said Shinji looking into Kaoru's eyes. "Hello Misato. If your listening to this message I'm probably gone. I hope my gift will be of some help to you. I'm sorry that I'm not there but if I won't to say the words, I will say the words that I meant to say three years ago" there was a pause in the message and then it finished "Good Bye". Misato balled as Ryouji Kaji's message finished. Asuka walked in and sat beside her adult friend. "I'm sorry Misato" she said hugging her friend. The next morning Shinji arrived in M Kasaragi's apartment. "Hello I'm home" he said shouting out around the house. "Hi Shinji" said Asuka smiling and looking around the corner. She pounced at him but he avoided her easily. She landed with a thump. "Why'd you do that" she said angrily. Shinji smiled and helped her up. Now that Shinji and Asuka had developed a better relationship after the Eva 03 reactivation test, her heart melted each time Shinji smiled at her. Asuka mentally slapped herself thinking it was love. She smiled back at him, closed her eyes and lifted herself up and gently kissed him on the lips. Shinji blinked and looked down at Asuka. He smiled as she smiled back. Shinji brought her up to her face and he kissed her back.