Nightwalker Fan Fiction ❯ The Rise and Fall of Grace ❯ The Rise and Fall of Grace ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Rise and fall of Grace~
 
The sun began to rise up into the sky leaving behind a trail of radiance. Bright and warm it was the only thing that brought warmth to my cold flesh. I used to love that feeling of the sun upon me, giving me a feeling of comfort threw out my whole body. Now it pains me. It burns my eyes and hurts my pale white skin. Even though I know this I dare not move. I don't want this to be the truth, so here I stand. Alone and in pain I feel a flood of memories come to me. Afraid of what I would see I pushed them back as I felt my vision going red. Blood that is what I cry now. Not salty tears that flow down the face in a sad, but beautiful way. Nothing, but a crimson stream of sins. That is the only way I can put it. My life has taken a turn and now I drive down a long lonely path that seems to have no destination . I have reached a dead end and yet I still keep going. I smile at my stupid thoughts. I still have some human in me I guess. Not for much longer though. Soon I will forget about my past and become a heartless being. One that has no remorse for the things she kills, hates, and damns. I will walk down a dark street without a single light and kill. Kill for my right, my life, and my hunger. I will never see the sun the same way again or feel the air threw my hair. The sand between my toes and the ocean sweeping me away in their calm embrace. This is it for me. I take one last look at the life I am leaving behind. So this is what it feel like to become a monster…