Oban-Star Racers Fan Fiction ❯ 10 years after Oban ❯ 10 years after Oban ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

A/N: This was the first thing that I wrought on my computer. I can't believe it took me so long to put it up.
~
 
It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing a gentle breeze. Petals similar to that of a blossom glided gently to the ground. The sound of children's laughter sounded on the air.
 
Three children were playing. One boy and Two girls. The boy hand elf ears and blue eyes like his father. He also had his father's red hair. The only thing he got from his mother was her the pail skin and a small sun on his right cheek and a stripe on the left. He looked about 2-3 years old.
 
The two girls were twins, both 4 and turning 5 very soon. They had their father's tanned skin and their mother's blood red eyes. They had pink hair done up in pig tails. They were all adorable.
 
They ran around in circles trying to tag one another. They were laughing and giggling and having so much fun. It was a great day. It was a holiday that had only been around for about as long as the two girls.
 
It was made to celebrate the victory of their father and mother and the avatar of course. It was the anniversary of the end of the Crog Narashion war. It was the day that the demons known as Crogs were forced off their planet and sent to their own home.
 
Every one knew that, even such young children as them. Their parents didn't need to be heroes for them to know that. It was just common knowledge. The children were happy though. Their parents were heroes, what kid wouldn't be happy?
Their mother watched them then giggled. “Okay kids, it's time to come in. Lunch is done!” their mother said. The children ran inside. Their father had watched as well and he laughed. He thought they were to cute.
 
A/N: that's it. He-he. This was done on a whim. I don't own Oban star racers.